Friday, April 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 28 2017

Arms up

... and I prepare. Hip movement

Four

Wave with arms

change

Two times more

more

Last time with arms

Arms up and contracts

Down

hip moves

Scores four. four later

Two

up arms

and moves

Low

mark back

up arms

closes

Mark next

closes

arms forward

Mark four

hip moves

arms

repeat one

arms

mark two

There is

Change the style and mark the two arms

That's!

collapses

... and down

Goes up

collapses

and back

Side. Side

arms

More

Hip brand

Waves

More

last time

and contracts

And down

Vente forward

Latest!

Side by side

Low

... and scores two

arms

Prepare pose

Three,

Two,

One

For more infomation >> "BAILAME" ENJOY THIS BAILEACTIVO CHOREOGRAPHY - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Blach Sheep finger family song and more Superheroes Nursery Rhymes: Elsa, Spiderman family finger - Duration: 15:31.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Blach Sheep finger family song and more Superheroes Nursery Rhymes: Elsa, Spiderman family finger - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

09. LOOKIN' FOR MONEY - Crown & Romo [VIDEOCLIP] - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 09. LOOKIN' FOR MONEY - Crown & Romo [VIDEOCLIP] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta Latina 2017 - Wisin, Daddy Yankee, Maluma, Luis Fonsi - Tendencias Reggaeton 2017 - Duration: 1:01:05.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Fiesta Latina 2017 - Wisin, Daddy Yankee, Maluma, Luis Fonsi - Tendencias Reggaeton 2017 - Duration: 1:01:05.

-------------------------------------------

Tendencias Pop Latino - Pop En Español 2017 - Maluma, Daddy Yankee, Luis Fonsi, Nacho - Duration: 1:02:37.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Tendencias Pop Latino - Pop En Español 2017 - Maluma, Daddy Yankee, Luis Fonsi, Nacho - Duration: 1:02:37.

-------------------------------------------

28.04.2017 Informativos Radio UMH - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> 28.04.2017 Informativos Radio UMH - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Latino Romantico 2017 ► Latin Hits Mix ► Bachata, Salsa, Merengue Video - Duration: 1:00:04.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Latino Romantico 2017 ► Latin Hits Mix ► Bachata, Salsa, Merengue Video - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Juego de Coches de Colores - Autos Deportivos - Dibujos Animados - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Juego de Coches de Colores - Autos Deportivos - Dibujos Animados - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

CSA#4 : Résultat de notre manifestation - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> CSA#4 : Résultat de notre manifestation - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

INDIAN TRIO. Born to be wild. Todo Rock Murcia. - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> INDIAN TRIO. Born to be wild. Todo Rock Murcia. - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Jennifer Lopez - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - Samenlevingscontract of Huwelijk? - Deel 1/12 - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - Samenlevingscontract of Huwelijk? - Deel 1/12 - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - De huishoudpot - Deel 3/12 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - De huishoudpot - Deel 3/12 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - De social media clausule - Deel 10/12 - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - De social media clausule - Deel 10/12 - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - Het ouderdomspensioen - Deel 4/12 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - Het ouderdomspensioen - Deel 4/12 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - Investering in je woning - Deel 11/12 - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - Investering in je woning - Deel 11/12 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - Overlijden - Deel 7/12 - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - Overlijden - Deel 7/12 - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Samenwonen - Alimentatie - Deel 6/12 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Samenwonen - Alimentatie - Deel 6/12 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tydzień w hipotekach ekspresowo - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Tydzień w hipotekach ekspresowo - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Warhammer 40k: Tyranid Hive Fleets - Spacedock Short - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Warhammer 40k: Tyranid Hive Fleets - Spacedock Short - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Troll Annoying Girlfriends 🙅 - Night Scene | Vine-1 | The Veg Chicken - Duration: 2:02.

Hello

Who's gone nuts??

Hello Baby,

What are you doing?? Are you sleeping??

No Dear,

I'm researching about the monkeys of South Africa

Hey listen, I can't sleep at all

You please do something so that I could sleep

What should I do now???

Do something

It's 3 AM and I have a flight in the morning to catch monkeys in South Africa.

Do Understand.

Ok then let's sleep. I'll try too.

Ok Baby, cut the phone

No, you cut the phone

You cut it baby

You cut

You Cut

Cut it Dammit

You cut it baby

You Cut

You Cut

You Cut

You Cut

You Cut

Ok Baby, I'm cutting the phone

You Cut

Yeah, I'm cutting

You Cut

You bastard!!

Hey Guys, this was my little BF-GF vine

Today I tried vine for the first time

If this goes well then I'll make more vines

If you enjoyed the video then don't forget to LIKE & COMMENT

SHARE it with your friends

And if you are visiting my channel for the first time

Then buddy, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE

Catch you later

Sayonara!!

For more infomation >> How to Troll Annoying Girlfriends 🙅 - Night Scene | Vine-1 | The Veg Chicken - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

【スマブラWii U】とりあえず乱闘! Part293 - Duration: 13:37.

For more infomation >> 【スマブラWii U】とりあえず乱闘! Part293 - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

Про верблюда для детей - развивающий мультик про диких животных Африки - Amaze Kids - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Про верблюда для детей - развивающий мультик про диких животных Африки - Amaze Kids - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump: I miss my old life - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> President Trump: I miss my old life - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

I did a Tantra workshop for Spuiten & Slikken, wow! (Eng subs) - Duration: 7:41.

Caressing each other for hours, opening all your chakras and endless orgasms…

that's what I think when I hear the word tantra.

And although I am quite spiritual and interested in this ancient Indian philosophy…

where do I start??

I don't want to end up in some sort of awkward hippy workshop!

But there are other ways!

So today I will join a tantra workshop for beginners.

Hello!

So you're gonna have a fresh breath today!

Hi, I'm Wendy - Hi, I'm Nellie

I'm wearing my Zen-outfit and I'm ready to go!

Wendy, when people hear the word tantra...

the first thing they think of, is sex.

Yes, but that's not what you're going to do today.

You're even going to keep your clothes on.

But everything we're going to do today, you can definitely use in sex.

I will invite you to feel more into your body...

because most people are mainly in their head.

Yes, non-stop!

Those voices might not stop today

but maybe at the end of the workshop you realise...

wow, I have also been feeling my body a lot!

Yeah, all my chakras wide open!

After the first meditation and some breathing exercises...

we do some gentle moving, to warm up the body.

Lots of dancing, moving and… eye contact.

In tantra we talk about sexual life energy

which by the way is not necessarily horniness.

When the energy is flowing through your whole body and you're fully alive like this...

that's life energy.

This energy is stored here in your pelvis

and often that's where it stays.

People only feel it when they are having sex.

But you can feel this energy in your whole body.

In tantra that can really totally open you up.

You can move your arms…

And then maybe your hands meet other hands.

Just on the edge, no touching yet.

This actually feels quite good.

But it also feels very intimate, to look someone in the eyes.

I really try to do it, but then it feels awkward and then I quickly look away.

I'm bloody hot!

That's what I mean.

Then it's time for the next step: the real contact.

Time for a one-on-one tantra massage.

Is there anything you don't want me to touch?

No.

Okay, I can touch her whole body.

I do not really dare to touch your breasts.

You can…

I can touch her breasts.

So what's happening when you are shaking like that?

It's a sort of release of energy.

When there would be more time, it could become quite orgasmic.

So it feels good? - Yes!

There's a lot more shaking happening around me..

but that seems to be something for the more experienced people.

Wow, it really feels special, that when I'm breathing…

it's like I'm at a party, but without taking drugs.

Simply free as a bird.

During the more silent moments you may experience deep inner peace..

You might even enter a space that some people know from taking drugs.

In tantra you don't need any drugs.

Taking a pill is of course more easy, it's the fast road.

But in tantra you can definitely have very similar experiences, without taking any drugs.

Expressing emotions is another way of getting more in touch with yourself

and that's also one of the keys in tantra.

So at a certain moment I say: go!

Then the music will switch and we get into the emotion of anger.

From exuberance….

… to anger.

Okay.... and then you go into madness!!

Feel the love for yourself, for your courage to be here…

expressing your emotions like this.

This is so strange, because I never ever cry with other people around.

That's simply too difficult for me.

And here, after the anger I already thought: I'm going to cry…

But then there was still the madness to do, which brought me back in my head again.

But then, simply…. tears.

That was it, my introduction in the world of tantra.

It was great.

Of course I'm also quite down-to-earth, so there were moments that I thought…

what the f*ck is this,

for example when people were groaning and shaking…

But on the other hand, during sex...

it also feels good to move and to make sounds.

So actually, it's really fun to do this.

Just go for it!

For more infomation >> I did a Tantra workshop for Spuiten & Slikken, wow! (Eng subs) - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Unlike Pluto - Sweet (feat. Mister Blonde) - Duration: 3:12.

My baby and I are like new silky sheets every night

He buys me bourbon and whiskey neat And keeps on coming every week

Ooh, he wants the suburbs When school's out in December

And we live by his mother I keep my drugs in the covers 'cause

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

In class, I learned a lot Two pretty boys, to pass the time

'Cause I got that good shit, American pride Kiss the kids goodnight and take the Harley

for a ride

Ooh, he wants the suburbs When school's out in December

And we live by his mother I keep my drugs in the covers 'cause

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

Ooh, I get so bored, I scrub the floors Then get drunk while doing chores

Does he even know me?

Ooh, I'm never sure when he'll be home Get into trouble on my own

I don't get lonely

Ooh, he wants the suburbs When school's out in December

And we live by his mother I keep my drugs in the covers 'cause

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

I'm only sweet when I'm high I'm only sweet when I'm high

For more infomation >> Unlike Pluto - Sweet (feat. Mister Blonde) - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga - The Cure (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:30.

[Verse 1] I'll undress you, 'cause you're tired

Cover you as you desire When you fall asleep inside my arms

May not have the fancy things But I'll give you everything

You could ever want, it's in my arms

[Pre-Chorus] So baby tell me yes

And I will give you everything So baby tell me yes

And I will be all yours tonight So baby tell me yes

And I will give you everything I will be right by your side

[Chorus] If I can't find the cure, I'll

I'll fix you with my love No matter what you know, I'll

I'll fix you with my love And if you say you're okay

I'm gonna heal you anyway Promise I'll always be there

Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

[Verse 2] Rub your feet, your hands, your legs

Let me take care of it, babe Close your eyes, I'll sing your favorite song

I wrote you this lullaby Hush now baby, don't you cry

Anything you want could not be wrong

[Pre-Chorus] So baby tell me yes

And I will give you everything So baby tell me yes

And I will be all yours tonight So baby tell me yes

And I will give you everything I will be right by your side

[Chorus] If I can't find the cure, I'll

I'll fix you with my love No matter what you know, I'll

I'll fix you with my love And if you say you're okay

I'm gonna heal you anyway Promise I'll always be there

Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

[Bridge] I'll fix you with my love

(I'll fix you with my love-lo-love) I'll fix you with my love

(I'll fix you with my love-lo-love)

[Chorus] If I can't find the cure, I'll

I'll fix you with my love No matter what you know, I'll

I'll fix you with my love And if you say you're okay

I'm gonna heal you anyway Promise I'll always be there

Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure) Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

[Outro] I'll fix you with my love

For more infomation >> Lady Gaga - The Cure (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

What On Earth Am I Here For - Who Am I ? - Duration: 1:08.

There's something powerful about a declaration

over us that we believe that trumps

the voices that have that are inside of our

head or inside of our past defined by

our future there's something powerful

when you start hearing God's Word

louder than the voices that you have inside of your head

louder than the voice of your past

louder than the voices of your friends

louder than the people than the people that have spoken into you

hearing the declaration of God over you

louder than the other voices and

suddenly something will wake up inside of you

and you will realize yeah I'm a

person with a purpose and a call because

God yes is with me

For more infomation >> What On Earth Am I Here For - Who Am I ? - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Natural Nail with Gel Painted Flower 🌺 - Duration: 14:56.

For more infomation >> Natural Nail with Gel Painted Flower 🌺 - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 2.0 318 I TOURING 105KW - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 2.0 318 I TOURING 105KW - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.6i-16V Caractère 98.295 km distributie nieuw - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.6i-16V Caractère 98.295 km distributie nieuw - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4i Ligne Prestige, nieuwe distributie - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4i Ligne Prestige, nieuwe distributie - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Insight 1.3i-DSI VTEC IMA 88pk CVT 24 Mnd Gar. - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Honda Insight 1.3i-DSI VTEC IMA 88pk CVT 24 Mnd Gar. - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

How it's Made - Traditional Japanese Metalworks - Niigata Vlog - Duration: 3:54.

One of the other things I wanted to do was try making art.

Actually, last year in 2016, I had the honor of having some of my art put on display in Manchester Art Gallery.

Furthermore, we practice traditional Tsuiki techniques no longer used by anyone else...

I was taught this technique of shaping everything from the handle to the spout from a single metal plate

by my senior, Mr. Ueno from Tsubame city.

The only people who can do this in Japan are Mr. Ueno and myself.

So I'd like to one day pass on these techniques to someone...

Whether it's my child or a apprentice of some kind.

For more infomation >> How it's Made - Traditional Japanese Metalworks - Niigata Vlog - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Vanity Circuit - Old ft. Jrizzal Jrank - Duration: 4:33.

Old enough to feel my bones creaking

I'm not growing anymore

I don't understand how I'm so old

oh please

with every breath I wheeze

I see there's some skin hanging long

I don't understand

how I'm so old

Are you swiping left or to the right, now?

I've been in the in between

Asking us to meet on the first night

You know you can text with me

Thinking that we're meant together

After everything that I've scrolled through

Seeking no more from another

Why don't I try meeting up with you?

Trippin....

dentures drippin...

birthdays tickin...

Baby, tell me how did you get so?

Old enough to

break your bones

I feel like I don't like you anymore

I don't understand how you're so

old to me

with every breath you wheeze

I think there's something going wrong

I don't understand how you're so

old yeah

Whoa, yeah

Whoa, yeah

I don't understand how you're so old

Are we being hip or is my hip out?

Ibuprofen in my spleen

Asking me for meds here in my house

You know you're in luck with me

Acting like I've got it together

All of the equity I've accrued

Retirement funding is covered

How can I not be the way for you?

Trippin... (oh)

dentures drippin... (yeah)

birthdays tickin... (yeah)

Baby, tell me how did you get so?

Old enough, ensure my love

It feels like I can't ignore you anymore

I don't understand why you're not

old to me

with every breath I breathe

I see you've got it going on

I don't even care if you're too old, yeah

Whoa, yeah

Whoa, yeah

I don't even care if you're too old, yeah

(You're a lucky old girl) Whoa, yeah

(You're a lucky old girl) Whoa, yeah

(You're a lucky old girl)

I don't even care if you're too old,

Never thought that it'd be like this

We'll take the year off become cyclists

We can split half a pill with a mountaineer

Now we tryna' cross em off like a bucket list

Trinidad and Belize

Staying where you get some brand new knees

Thinking that I'm leaping at the gold digger world

but this gold finger girl ain't cheap

We rockin two different ages

You gon be turnin my pages

You gotta know, girl, the pace your heart

used to be Go Bingo every day

You are my senior citizen

discount as long as you A - A - R - Pay

(55 and up!)

We don't need to get you spayed

Baby, tell me how did you get so?

Old enough, ensure my love

It feels like I can't ignore you anymore

I don't understand why you're not

old to me with every

breath I breathe I see you've

got it going on

I don't even care if you're too

old, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

Woah, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

Woah, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

I don't even care if you're too

old, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

Woah, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

Woah, yeah (You're a lucky old girl)

I don't even care

if you're too old

I don't even care if you're too old

I don't even care if you're too old

For more infomation >> The Vanity Circuit - Old ft. Jrizzal Jrank - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

WTF IS THIS ?!? - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> WTF IS THIS ?!? - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Stephanie's Tiny House on Wheels in Florida - Duration: 1:43.

Stephanie's Tiny House on Wheels in Florida

For more infomation >> Stephanie's Tiny House on Wheels in Florida - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Life Chat with MaeGee's Corner - Health (Assumptions vs Reality) - Duration: 15:02.

We are angelic show hosts.

YouTuber that doesn't know how to YouTube problems.

We are both very wide awake

Yes...

And alert

So alert!

Hey guys!

I am here with my friend Beka

Her YouTube channel is MaeGee's Corner

I will have all the information about that in the description.

You can check her out later if you would like to do that!

So basically, today we are going to be talking about

something...

We're going to be talking about how easy it is

to judge someone, and possibly how healthy they are

when you're just looking in from the outside

versus whether or not those judgements

we can easily make are actually

true, or hold any weight.

So basically, I got the idea for this video when

when I saw Beka's Facebook post she made

basically how you're doing in your weight loss!

And it's super exciting!

So, as of filming this video right now,

She's lost over 26 pounds

and like, she's doing really good, and that's like

incredible that she's just going after these goals and doing that.

But, it really got me thinking,

in her post she mentioned that she cut soda out of her diet

and I got thinking about that and was like,

that's something I haven't done.

I haven't gotten the sugary death water out of my life.

That's something I should do probably,

it would be much better for my body

but then it got me thinking.

People often judge, based solely on appearances

they say, "Oh, this person looks overweight, so

obviously, they're unhealthy, and they're not doing healthy things."

And it can be so easy to just look from the outside

and say, "Ah, yeah well,

they should be healthy, they're not being healthy

and just because you're overweight, well now I'm judging how you handle your health."

That's why I didn't post when I first started losing weight

'cause I'm like,

I'm going to get the crap judged out of me...

I'm just going to hide this

until I feel like I'm actually ready

to talk about it. -Yeah, and then you

made some progress and you shared it, and

you were surrounded by people who are like, "That's exciting!

That's awesome! We're so proud of you!"

But that judgement out there is real and it exists

from different people, so

we just wanted to address whether or not

doing something like that, does it have any grounds in facts

is it something that you can really justify doing

or, is there a better way to address this?

So I figured a good way to do that would be

to compare our exercise habits, our eating habits, and our sleep schedules.

Because those are three huge things relating to whether you're acting healthy or not.

So, we're going to compare those

and if you want to see who's actually healthy here,

stay tuned!

We're going to start with exercise then.

Now first, let's look at my exercise habits.

It's one of the first things people go to when they're saying,

"Oh, well obviously. This person is a little bit overweight

so they need to be exercising more."

Just because I am

almost unhealthily small

does not mean I am exercising.

The majority of exercise I get

happens when I get it in my head,

"I should really exercise more."

And so then for that day, I do 20 push ups

I do 20 sit ups

I dance around the room, I play just dance or something

I play loud music, I'm like "Oh yay! Cardio! This is fun!"

But, you know, I do that for a day.

And then, I have no motivation the next day.

I'm like, "Oh I got exercise yesterday."

I might go for a bike ride over the weekend

or help my husband with yard work, but

other than that, I am not making any active

effort to exercise. =/

People would never look at me and say,

"Man! You're definitely not in shape right now,

you should be exercising."

Purely because I don't have a little more weight on me,

it's just the way my metabolism works I guess, I dunno.

But yeah.

I'm not actively trying to do that, but people would never think it.

Now Beka on the other hand...

I actually work out at least once every single day

Sometimes I take Sundays off just because

Sundays I'm resting.

I do yoga at least once a week.

And I actually will feel physically sick if I don't

do my yoga during the week.

(Your body knows what you need)

Exactly.

I walk pretty much everywhere

I don't have a car currently, so

so getting pretty much everywhere is either

walking or begging for a ride.

I take the stairs.

I live on basically a basement floor, so

I have to go upstairs to get anywhere I have to go downstairs to get home.

I have to walk to my job

to classes, I take the stairs.

I try to do at least one other random

physical activity thing a week.

Whether it's dancing or yoga

or going for a walk...

Whatever I feel like doing!

Just something awesome.

My current job I work has me on my feet

pretty much the entire time that I'm on.

Running back and forth...

I try to stand when I am doing the one sitting job that I have to do

just because, sitting for

an hour and 15 minutes is not fun.

That's really true though.

Then as well, I did the fitness challenge which kind of jump-started everything!

And I'm wearing the shirt from it!

The Kuyper College official shirt for

the fitness challenge, where you need

to do 50 push ups

followed by 50 sit ups

followed by 50 squats

in a row.

And the challenge was to finish it in five minutes or less.

But I was one of two students

and one staff member

who stuck it out the entire time

for the whole two months this challenge was going on

That's a long time.

And I finished in under 7 minutes

while the other person who did it finished in under 5.

There you go!

That's good though! That's like meeting your goals and sticking to it!

Exactly! it was (That's awesome)

It felt awful, and incredible

at the exact same time!

That's so accurate though!

I miss that feeling, from like

doing soccer in high school.

That awful but awesome feeling of, "Man, my body is happy with me right now!"

And yet my body is also very unhappy with me at this exact moment!

That's so true...

You see, I need to work on this

she's doing a great job and continuing and I'm so proud of her!

But again,

you would never know it if all you're going off of is,

"Man, this person looks like this, so I assume this."

You wouldn't guess it.

Next we're going to address our eating habits.

I think I'm unique in the problem I have when it comes to eating

for most people.

I eat balanced meals.

So I do try to get all the food groups in there,

and eat things that are fresh and good and I like to cook

so the food I eat is good food.

Like, I'm not filling myself with crap, so that's great.

But,

I forget to have meals,

and that's really really bad for you.

I've been getting better at it in the past couple weeks,

but for all of last year basically

I'm just not good at habits.

So even something as simple as meals,

You'd think meals would be easy right? No.

I'll get up, and I'll start doing work in the morning,

and before I know it, it will be three o clock, and I'm like

"I really don't feel good, I'm getting a headache, I wonder why this is."

And then, probably 45 minutes later I'll be like,

"Oh! I haven't eaten yet today!

That's a thing I should do!"

So then I make myself a small meal then,

and then for dinner I'll have like, a huge meal!

Lots and lots of food.

I give my body what it needs,

but i gets it in like, this massive chunk.

And that's not good for you at all.

Your body wants to have regular meals

because your body does better when it's on a schedule first of all,

and it wants smaller portions, not just eating all your food near the end of the day.

(Which is what I habitually do.)

Ah, yeah, see? I have a habit of doing the wrong thing.

So I've been working on that recently, but again,

looking at me you'd say, "Oh yeah,

she's obviously eating healthy."

And while the contents of the food I'm eating is healthy,

the way I'm doing it is not.

And that is something I am currently working on.

Meanwhile, since December,

I've kind of been working on monitoring

my own eating habits, just because

I've had a lot of struggle with it in the past.

One of the first things I do

is I make sure I get plenty of water during the day.

At least 100 ounces.

Although I should be hovering around

over 160.

It's really hard.

I am lactose sensitive.

So, I try to limit dairy.

I still can't resist mac 'n cheese, I mean,

come on, mac 'n cheese is just too good!

So I have little portions of that

when it's available to me.

I eat lots of meals during the day,

but they're very small meals.

And that's what your body needs!

For example, this week, because it's finals week

and I have trouble with stress eating

and I know this about myself

I'm trying to limit myself to 500 calories or less

for my big meals.

And then, I eat lots of small snacks in between.

And usually a snack for me is like,

fruit,

or one of the little bags of popcorn that you can buy at the store,

or different 100 calorie snack packs

of nuts and raisins, and what have you.

Oh, so good!

Stuff that makes your body happy!

Exactly!

I also cut out soda after New Years.

(Other than

certain kinds of root beer and ginger ale I still drink)

but most of those are like, natural.

Not all those sweeteners and additives and <bleh hand motion>

And I even tried to have soda

a couple weeks ago

and got so sick to my stomach

it was not fun.

Because once you cut it out, your body knows.

It's like, "Oh yeah! I don't need that!"

and then you try to have it again, and it's like

"I DON'T NEED THAT!"

Exactly.

I still drink coffee

and I still do tea,

but I try to make sure that 95% of the time

when I have those things

no sugar, no creamer.

Luckily, I like the taste of black coffee.

I do enjoy indulging

in fancy coffee and tea drinks

and stuff like that. -It's so good sometimes!- Exactly!

It's good for your soul and good for your stomach.

Yes! You also gotta nurture yourself here too.

Like, it's good to take care of this,

but occasionally, this is very important.

I usually try to limit those to once a week.

And on the days that I have those, I make sure

that I intentionally exercise

more to burn off all the excess calories.

Sleep!

Oh dear.

Oh sleep.

Alright, the last thing we were going to cover is our sleep schedules.

Because, your sleep is very important to your health too.

My sleep schedule, at least, the one I've been trying to get into,

is being in bed by 10:30ish

sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.

And then my husband has to be leaving for work by

6:30 so,

getting up at 5:50 or 6

and you know, helping him get his lunch ready and all that

That would be pretty healthy sleep schedule, problem is,

I get enough sleep in that time period,

an then I am very tempted to go back to bed

when he leaves.

And that is what I struggle with.

Because I know my body is getting enough sleep, so

I can "overdose" on sleep sometimes.

But, I'm getting better at that.

I'm actually staying up more often

and getting stuff done more

'cause those are really hours you can be very productive in too

-Exactly- so, I'm getting better at it

but I am not 100% on my sleep schedule.

But I'm learning and it's something I'm aware of

and I'm growing! So, that's where I'm at.

And then, I am a college student.

So, sometimes the sleep schedule gets

a little messed up.

But I usually try to keep it

approximately the same time, especially during the week.

(During the weekend it kind of goes off the rails.)

But, such is life.

Such is college life especially.

So I usually try to get up between 6:30 and 8 am

depending on which classes I have to go to that morning

and what I've got going on.

And then 1 am is my absolute latest bedtime

and that's only if it is an emergency and I have

this paper due in my very first class tomorrow

and I need to finish it now.

But typically it's around 11, 11:30 that I go to bed

sometimes midnight.

I sleep a lot more than most of the other people on campus do.

I need at least 8 hours

to actually feel alive.

(Which is why I drink coffee)

because that makes up for that missed hour

that often happens.

I feel like I think 7 or 7 1/2 would be perfect for me.

But then, I just, I love my dreams so much,

I have that desire to go back to sleep, because

I was in this epic world I just created, and I was solving problems

and I was a superhero! I was flying 10 stories above the earth!

I did all the cool things! Now I want to go back!

Exactly, so that's kind of my struggle,

It's not that I need more sleep, it's that I want more.

That is the weekend struggle for me. <sighs> -Yeah-

So, we're both working on sleep.

We're getting there.

So, in conclusion,

what you eat, how you sleep, and what exercise you're getting

those are huge parts of your health

and how healthy you are being.

But in online forums,

and just, even people being

rude or judgemental in person,

often, all we think about is,

"You look a certain way, so I'm going to say you're not being healthy."

That's not a good way!

It's not a good way to address the world. -Exactly-

It's not a good way to think about things.

Everyone has a different circumstance,

everyone takes different steps to get through what they're working on

'Cause I mean I have a couple of different, I have,

I am pre-diabetic.

And then I also have another endocrine disorder, poly-cystic ovarian syndrome.

And because of these different things

my body packs on weight.

And my body holds on to that fat.

Just because of how, chemically, my body is imbalanced.

Which is, part of why,

since I can't afford the full medication

and I don't really want to go through all the side effects of that medication

and diabetes is something you can't really come back from

once you've got it, you have it forever,

I decided in December,

I really need to get my body back.

-And you've been doing it!- So that's why I've been working on

exercising and dieting! -And that's awesome!-

That's just it though! Everyone's got different things they're going through

I didn't even know that second one!

I was like "What?" <boom sound effect> Mind blown.

I was still in the process of being diagnosed when we lived together.

Okay, that's why.

And I suffer from migraines, I get them all the time,

and I can be just a very "frail" person in general

when it comes to my immune system and things like that.

Trust me, I had to take care of her a couple times when she got sick

and then fiance now hubby was not available.

Yeah, at school, I'd be

I'd be out of commission.

It was not good times.

So everyone's dealing with something different,

so don't just judge someone on what you see.

If you actually care about them, get to know them

and encourage those who are actually in your life

and give the benefit of the doubt to people you don't know.

Because the world's going to be a happier place if we're

plotting everyone's good instead of their downfall.

Exactly.

Encouraging and building up instead of tearing down.

I hope that this has opened your eyes to the

possibilities of what the world could be

if we were all just a little bit nicer.

A little bit more understanding.

So, again, if you want to check out Beka's channel

I will have everything in the description below.

If you enjoyed this video please give it a big thumbs up

let us know that you enjoyed it.

If you want to watch some other video I've done,

I am sure it will be somewhere on the screen

I will put it here ^

and

If you want to subscribe,

there's a button for that too.

Thanks for watching!

I'll see you next time!

That's all I got.

Outros are hard too.

For more infomation >> Life Chat with MaeGee's Corner - Health (Assumptions vs Reality) - Duration: 15:02.

-------------------------------------------

Warning! Singing Teachers Fail to Help Singers - Duration: 8:30.

Warning!

Singing Teachers Fail to Help Singers

Inside this video, I'll tell you exactly why and what you must do to protect yourself

from failure!

Hi, I'm Chuck Gilmore with Power To Sing

Here's 2 comments from subscribers about singing teachers.

They warn us and sound an alarm that singing teachers fail to help singers.

Comment #1

First of all, a big fat THANK YOU for making me aware of the concepts of head and chest

voice!

About 99.999 percent of the teachers in India NEVER, I repeat NEVER teach their students

about these concepts.

They let their students astray, letting them continue their incorrect pulled chest singing,

telling them that by "practice" alone, they can increase their range, when actually they

have been singing wrong the whole time.

I am about to escape that hell hole singing technique...

Please help me.

Comment #2

Stratcat Blue I graduated from one of the major music schools

in the country, went on to study from classical voice teachers, and then I went on to become

a teacher myself.

it seemed like for so long my students were struggling to get through the bridge. and

the only solution to the dilemma of expanding range was to either force chest voice up,

or bridge prematurely into falsetto.

while I was definitely helping my students progress, it seemed like it was a struggle

to get them past a certain plateau. when I came across the curriculum presented by Seth

Riggs and Brett Manning, it was like everything changed in my own singing in that of my students.

three of my students went on to win first place in regional voice competitions.

Others have signed recording contracts and are enjoying very fulfilling careers.

In 2015 and 2016, we received the number one rating from Thumbtack as Pittsburgh's best

voice studio.

it became all too real just how much the discoveries of Seth Riggs and Brett Manning have revolutionized

the singing industry.

I have to wonder how long it will be before the vast majority catch up LOL.

I commented saying: "Thanks Stratcat Blue!

When you get into Seth's background story, it's the same as yours.

He had a bachelors and masters degree in vocal performance...and still couldn't get through

his bridge into head voice without pulling.

What he's developed and taught to Brett and many others is partly due to his frustration

with academia not being able to help him do it.

I sooo agree that Seth has revolutionized the singing industry and Brett, you and I

and others like us are the beneficiaries in our own voices and hopefully our students

voices.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience."

I had a similar experience 48 years ago.

My teacher graduated with a Masters Degree in Vocal Performance.

But she gave me no hope or idea I could ever sing above the E above Middle C. In two years

we never had a discussion about head voice.

Her teachers had failed her too.

Imagine graduating with an advanced degree and not be able to show a student how to sing

into head voice without straining, breaking or falsetto.

Teachers who don't know how to do this themselve and teach their students bridge were failed

by their teachers, their colleges and universities.

Now they are failing their singing students by not being able to help them sing through

the first bridge of the voice.

Warning!

They don't know they don't know!

It's not on purpose.

Teachers, for the most part, are not out to swindle you.

They're doing the best with what they know.

Seth Riggs, when interviewed about his frustration and criticism of teachers and techniques that

are failing to help students, and in some cases actually hurting them with poor technique,

said he had no argument with teachers who are helping their students bridge: Here's

an interview from the Danny Schneider show in 1996.

[Danny Schneider Show Of Music https://youtu.be/WGREQ670LrU] I hope you don't mind me bringing this up

but I do sometimes pick up that there are other vocal teachers that sometimes resist

your style of teaching or your ideas.

You are regarded as the top vocal teacher at the same time other ones who may be threatened

or jealous...I don't know what it is.

Oh no no no let me tell you this.

There as many different methods as there are voice teachers.

There is no voice teacher that has an argument with me that knows how to connect up.

Just to say it is one thing, but you've go to it...

You have the same bridges...those bridges in the human voice are called passaggi, passages

or break or call it want you want.

All the schools are turning our people with bachelors and masters and phd's.

And what they do is teach then opera.

You know what if you can sing opera you can do anything.

You can do teach, do pop.

Nothing could be worse.

Or they don't even have a musical department.

And also, how the hell do know how to get from your chest into your head voice unless

it's pitched to a point where you have to face that.

So that's why I don't get along with universities.

I've taught there and been fired from the best.

Well I got kicked out of Cal Arts.

Because at the end of the first semester 19 kids wanted to switch to me because I was

producing what they wanted.

You get results.

Well that's the point.

But why didn't they fire the bad teachers and keep me?...

I spent three years solid on Broadway, and six years in New York City Opera.

I was in the original company at Lincoln Center.

I have a Masters in Opera Theater.

I have an undergraduate at Johns Hopkins University.

In other words I have all that make me acceptable academically, but I knew I needed more...I

knew I needed more.

And that's when I found out what to do.

I've trained 35 teachers in Southern CA and Northern CA and all over the country who

teach this.

And since I've got 92 grammys in my studio alone, there's gotta be something going

on...

So in other words, where there's smoke there's fire.

I have no argument with and voice teacher that is connecting voices.

But those who are yelling and abusing chest and the kids they have breaks...and all the

little children.

You know that's terrible!

So those are the only people I argue with…

If your teacher is not able to teach you how to sing through the bridge or passaggio without

straining, yelling, cracking or breaking into falsetto, and you are doing the work, change

teachers.

A great way to start learning how to bridge and sing into your head voice without straining

or reaching is to discover your vocal type.

Your vocal type describes what you tend to do as you sing through the first bridge of

your voice.

Go to PowerToSing.com and take the vocal test, which I call the PowerTest.

Take the quiz and discover your vocal type.

Then go to the Knowledge Center and watch the videos about your vocal type.

Download the free exercises for your vocal type and begin the process of learning how

to sing from chest to head voice without straining, cracking, or breaking into falsetto.

If you liked this video, please subscribe, give it a thumbs up and share it with a friend.

In the comment section below, tell me about the progress you've made singing through

the first bridge of your voice.

I'm Chuck Gilmore with Power To Sing.

You can sing higher with beauty, confidence and power.

I'll see you inside the next video.

For more infomation >> Warning! Singing Teachers Fail to Help Singers - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

(The Expanse) Joe Miller || You Belong With Me - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> (The Expanse) Joe Miller || You Belong With Me - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Healthy Snacks - Healthy Office Snack Options - Duration: 4:54.

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Fit Tuber.

Today, we will talk about some healthy snack options that you can easily take along to

your office, school, college or whenever you are travelling.

Now, you are already familiar with these foods.

But it is all about combining them in the right way so that your snack becomes balanced

and your body feels satiated.

Take apple for an example.

If you eat one apple that might not be enough to suppress your hunger.

Now, if you eat two apples that would actually be an overdose of carbohydrates.

Now, combining this apple with peanut butter or roasted peanuts will actually make you

satiated very easily.

Psychologically and scientifically, when we combine two or more foods our body feels more

satiated.

All the snack options that we are going to discuss today are on the same lines.

Moreover, these foods are cheap and easily available in the Indian market throughout

the year.

Now, these snack options are for one and all.

It doesn't matter if you workout or not, you are a man or woman, young or old.

It is for everybody.

Most importantly, these snack options will help you stay away from the unhealthy food

outside.

Now, in India no snack is complete without a chai or Indian tea.

And I promise, you can include Indian tea or green tea with any of the snack options

that we are going to discuss today.

Just make sure that you keep sugar to minimum.

If possible, use natural sweeteners like stevia.

So without any further delay, let's get started.

First is Makhane, also known as Phool Makhane or Lotus seeds.

Now my mother is head over heels in love with makhane.

She takes them to her workplace everyday and she tell me Vivek these are so filling, so

crunchy that it feels like having popcorn.

Now lotus seeds are very healthy.

They are low in calories and rich in minerals.

They are also high in fibre and have some amount of protein as well.

They are super low in sodium.

So it becomes a great snacking option for somebody who is suffering from high blood

pressure.

You can just roast them in a kadhai with a pinch of salt or microwave them for a few

minutes.

Trust me, you will love them.

In my opinion, makhane are satiating in itself but if you want you can have one handful of

unsalted roasted peanuts along with them.

Next is my all time favourite, bhuna chana or roasted chickpeas.

Now, they are also extremely filling and very tasty.

Roasted chickpeas are a great source of complex carbohydrates and also have some amount of

protein.

Even after consuming 2 large handfuls of roasted chickpeas, you will hardly get 15 grams of

carbohydrates but your stomach will be full.

So you can combine them with one handful of unsalted roasted peanuts to get healthy fats

and some amount of protein.

Next option is fruits and nuts.

Now, you can use any fruit apple, banana, orange or whatever seasonal fruits that are

available around you.

And combine them with one handful of nuts like badam, cashews, walnuts, peanuts etc.

Now you are getting carbohydrates from fruits and healthy fats and protein from the nuts.

All in all it becomes a well balanced, filling and nutritious snack option.

This takes me to my next snack option which is banana peanut butter roti.

Now take one whole wheat roti and apply one tablespoon of peanut butter on it.

Add one banana to it and you can just roll it and have it.

it is a very tasty, filling and nutritious snack option.

Next is carrots and cucumbers.

Now only carrots and cucumbers may not be enough to fill your tummy.

So you can actually add two handfuls of roasted chickpeas and one handful of unsalted roasted

peanuts along with it.

Now you are getting vitamins and minerals from carrots and cucumbers, carbohydrates

and some amount of protein from chickpeas and healthy fats and again some amount of

protein from peanuts.

This is how you combine the foods to make your snack filling and balanced.

Next is again one of my favourites, boiled chana chaat.

Now, it is very easy to prepare it.

All you need to do is, boil the chana.

Add onion, tomato, cucumbers and season it with salt, pepper, tomato ketchup and lemon.

Just mix it well and it is ready to go.

You need not boil chana everyday.

You can boil it in bulk and store in refrigerator for 7 days.

There can be a lot of variations to this chaat.

Instead of using black chana, you can even use chhole, rajma or sprouts.

This takes me to my next snack option which is very similar, egg white chaat.

Replace black chana with egg whites and your egg white chaat is ready.

This is a great way to get over the bland taste of egg whites.

Now because egg whites are a source of lean protein so you can even add one roti to it.

Next snack options could be egg white bhurji or egg white omelette.

Now, you might be thinking that should we have egg whites in summer?

Definitely.

They won't cause you pimples.

It is a myth.

So friends, these were some healthy snack options.

I would suggest you to keep them handy with yourself, always.

Let me know in the comment section which snack option did you like the most.

And also share with me some of your healthy snack ideas.

So friends I hope you found this video helpful.

Well, if you did, do give it a thumbs up.

And also, please do remember to subscribe to my channel.

My name is Vivek, I thank you so much for watching.

For more infomation >> Healthy Snacks - Healthy Office Snack Options - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 Online: *BEST* ''UNLIMITED MONEY METHOD'' 1.39/1.29 - GTA 5 (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Duration: 4:27.

what's up boys and welcome to the

segment right here on your Sheriff we

got an unlimited money making method

listen you see it in the background I

don't just say it I do it man you guys

always come to me and say yeah Sheriff

how do you have so much money on your

original account and that account is

being kept safe away from rock stars

eyes and I'm working on this mud attack

out like crazy in order to have tons of

money on it I've only been working on

this for like maybe two weeks and I've

already accomplished a loss on it I've

already leveled up to account up to

level 100

my original advice for you guys and it's

still stands by the way it's just a

little bit modified right now because

they took away the Koroma from us my

advice was always do heist

do heist no matter what just keep doing

heist will go back to that when rockstar

takes away the double payout double RP

but right now with this whole event of

double pay or double RP on the missions

you guys owe it to yourself to be

farming this money making method it's

going to make you a ton of money and I

think it's the best one available right

now now I've showed you videos this week

with the brand new DLC that they release

the tiny racers me winning one hundred

and twenty eight thousand dollars ninety

five thousand dollars but let's face it

takes four skills for you guys to make

that money and it's not only skills

sometimes you get targeted by other

players in the round and they make you

lose because they don't have the

foresight of just racing they just

target somebody keep going after them so

my advice to you is take advantage of

the mission now I always browse YouTube

in order to see what type of money

making methods are there people are

saying go for the rooftop rumble

I am completely against that I've tested

out the rooftop rumble with a full room

and the payoff was not the same as the

best method I'm going to tell you right

now if you guys want to make almost

$45,000 time and time again you owe it

to yourself to keep farming the Los

Santos connection it's very easy one of

the easiest missions if you know what to

do now my case I don't have a helicopter

I don't have a buzzard or or or a Hydra

or anything like that so I depend on

other people to go to the sites and hack

the computer usually you want to launch

it with multiple people because you want

to keep fire

- once we go to the site and they hack

the computer if you don't have a la

copter if your look actor it's all good

just be ready in the airport get into

the helicopter that's gonna spawn and

from there it said breathe you're going

to take down all the targets that are

available my advice to you is always

angle yourself the proper way or make

sure you're getting the right shot the

last thing you want to do is blow up the

coke which is on the upper right corner

of that hangar once you take the coke or

one of your teammates by the time you

clear up all the composition in that

hangar somebody's gonna come in and grab

that coat for you all you got to do is

fly high and parachute down to Martins

house don't kill yourself at the end

okay I like to parachute because I love

the parachuting events in this game but

rarely is anybody playing them you guys

this will make you a lot of money as you

can see right here in the video that I'm

showing you right now I got my hands on

the Niro I didn't really want to get it

but it is discounted according to

Rockstar for this week and I wanted to

take advantage of that I also grabbed

the garage the CEO the 60 car garage

when it was also on discount so I made

the best of it I made the best of this

situation I wanted to just grab

everything and just have this character

ready for the next solo money glitch

unlimited money glitch whenever hits you

just want to be ready look in the

comments section boys and girls I got a

link for you guys on how to get the free

plates on your car you need to have

these three plates because whenever

comes a duplication glitch Rockstar is

tracking these cars right now by the

place number that's right so your boy

right here is already got two custom

plates they give you the first plate for

free the second one is 100k

now in my case I've worked hard for this

money on this market account so I'm not

going to mess around with that there is

a way around it that's actually a glitch

within a glitch so I'm gonna have it

linked up for you guys in the comment

section do let me know what you think do

let me know how many plates you got in

your inventory and whenever that next

money glitch hit you know it's going to

be right here on your Sheriff make sure

your part of the notification squad I'll

see you guys on the next segment please

make that money baby

For more infomation >> GTA 5 Online: *BEST* ''UNLIMITED MONEY METHOD'' 1.39/1.29 - GTA 5 (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Carmelo Anthony Is Trying to Save His Marriage - Duration: 2:08.

It seems like just last month—well, it was just last month—that NBA star Carmelo Anthony

and his wife La La were a healthy, happy, successfully branded power couple.

But about a week and a half ago, it all came crashing down.

In mid-April the pair separated, with La La moving into her own place.

The day after that was reported, it came out that Melo had gotten another woman—a dancer

at a gentleman's club in NYC—pregnant.

La La, it was said, was understandably pissed about the situation, and chances of a reconciliation

seemed slim.

But now, Carmelo seems to be trying to change that.

TMZ reports that he's been engaged in a frantic effort to save his marriage by sending texts

apologizing and saying that he's still in love with her.

He has also asked for them to spend time together, on dates or a vacation.

And Melo has been doing something new to show his affection as well—liking La La's posts

on social media.

He was reluctant to do that before, apparently, but the need to make things right appears

to have changed his mind.

Close observers will remember that this is not the first bump in the road for the no-longer-happy

couple.

Back in 2012, just two years into the marriage, there were already rumors that Carmelo was

cheating.

The following year found more talk about relationship trouble, and even press reports saying that

the couple had already separated, including this memorable moment from Wendy Williams.

As for this latest go-round, the dancer doesn't appear to have been Melo's only indiscretion.

The New York Post shared what they said was Melo's line ladies he'd meet on the road when

they asked him about his wife: "La La is married, I'm not."

The article says that the NBA star, quote, "would often flirt or hook up with women while

he was on the road."

Seems like Carmelo has dug himself a hole that he might not be able to get himself out

of with a handful of IG likes, but stranger things have happened.

But no matter what, every report indicates that Melo and La La are still civil to each

other, for the sake of their 10-year-old son Kiyan.

For more infomation >> Carmelo Anthony Is Trying to Save His Marriage - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fronto app payment proof (ANDROID) - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Fronto app payment proof (ANDROID) - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Virtus.pro at The Kiev Major: We've made it through the first round of the playoffs! | Dota 2 - Duration: 4:31.

I don't know what to say. I'm really camera-shy.

Lyokha, don't be nervous! See, I'm not nervous.

Whoa, what have you got there? – Abs. – Whoa!

What, what? – You're a killer, you're Rambo! – I'm shy.

Excuse me, sir. Could you please turn air conditioning on?

Everything's fine, it's fine.

I mean, maybe you're really in a hurry. – Thanks. Here you are.

And where are the digits? – Right, no digits.

Virtus.pro! Virtus.pro! Virtus.pro!

Virtus.pro advance to the quarterfinals.

Hi.

Why are you looking at me again, you?

Right, guys, see you tomorrow! – See you tomorrow! – Good luck!

Virtus.pro! Virtus.pro! Virtus.pro!

For more infomation >> Virtus.pro at The Kiev Major: We've made it through the first round of the playoffs! | Dota 2 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Stirile Cu Fredbear 1 - Duration: 2:09.

Welcome To The First Edition Of News With Frdbear

Ok, So Today We Have Some News About Sonic Forces

Lets See The Video

Chica: I Think It Will Be A Cool Game

Ok It Was Great . Lets Talk About Something Else

2 New Oreo Flavors Are Coming But In America Not Romania. Why? WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment