Saturday, April 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Pop Latino Mix 2017 - Pop En Español Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, CNCO, Zinon & Lennox, Yandel, Nacho - Duration: 1:02:32.

-------------------------------------------

Latino Rommantico - Latin Love Hits - Bachatas 2017 - Baladas Romanticas - Duration: 1:00:54.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Latino Rommantico - Latin Love Hits - Bachatas 2017 - Baladas Romanticas - Duration: 1:00:54.

-------------------------------------------

Fiesta 2017 - Luis Fonsi, CNCO, Wisin, Daddy Yankee - Estrenos 2017 Reggaeton Mix - Duration: 1:04:19.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Fiesta 2017 - Luis Fonsi, CNCO, Wisin, Daddy Yankee - Estrenos 2017 Reggaeton Mix - Duration: 1:04:19.

-------------------------------------------

JaloconH & Pálido - Hoy no hay rave - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> JaloconH & Pálido - Hoy no hay rave - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

『Toeto』- Megurine luka (cover) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> 『Toeto』- Megurine luka (cover) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

MMD |Yandere Simulator Vine Compilation 3#| (Ft Gasai Yuno and Hatsune Miku) - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> MMD |Yandere Simulator Vine Compilation 3#| (Ft Gasai Yuno and Hatsune Miku) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Arosa 1.0i - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Seat Arosa 1.0i - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Steuertipps: Steuerlicher Erfassungsbogen - Personengesellschaft Teil3 - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> Steuertipps: Steuerlicher Erfassungsbogen - Personengesellschaft Teil3 - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

MABAR Lost Saga Bersama Ahox #1 - Duration: 1:00:00.

For more infomation >> MABAR Lost Saga Bersama Ahox #1 - Duration: 1:00:00.

-------------------------------------------

Tax Savings From An Education Loan - Duration: 8:11.

Education loans help you bridge the shortfall in your savings for higher education. You get tax benefits too

When you raise a loan to get admission for your higher studies i.e any study after the 12th is considered higher studies.

You get a tax deduction for the interest payment you make on this loan. It doesn't give you any benefit for return of principal

The relevant section is Section 80E

There is no upper limit for the tax deduction. There are upper limit to education loans

Distinction between higher studies in India and abroad

Interest for that loan for studies is eligible for tax deduction

You get tax deduction on the actual repayment of the interest.

Loan must be obtained from a bank or a financial institution or a charitable trust. Loans from relatives doesn't qualify

It is the student who should be paying since he will earning by the end of the moratorium and can start paying from his income

After the moratorium, the student typically starts earning and can get a tax deduction from his or her income

In most cases, it is better from the tax planning point of view that the children repay the loan

For more infomation >> Tax Savings From An Education Loan - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cười không nhặt được mồm ║ Những pha chơi ngu hài hước bá đạo nhất - P6 - Duration: 14:24.

For more infomation >> Cười không nhặt được mồm ║ Những pha chơi ngu hài hước bá đạo nhất - P6 - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get 1000 Followers on Twitter For Free Instantly!! Get Twitter Followers Fast - Duration: 3:03.

Hello Friends

how to increase Followers on Twitter

So lets Start

This is my Twitter Account

Now i have zero followers

First you have to go to google play store

And download app

Link is in the description

For more infomation >> How to Get 1000 Followers on Twitter For Free Instantly!! Get Twitter Followers Fast - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.6 Sportline / Automaat - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.6 Sportline / Automaat - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to download full version Bandicam May 2017[no virus] Jak pobrać pełną wersje Bandicam Maj 2017 - Duration: 2:01.

Hello :) today i show u how to download and install full version of bandicam. Do what i do / Czesc dzis zobaczysz jak pobrac pełna wersje bandicam. Rob to co ja :)

U must download winrar to unpack folder with bandicam. Choose the right version for your computer and install it. LINK TO DOWNLOAD IN THE DESCRIPTION / Musisz pobrac program winrar. Wybierz własciwą wersje odpowiadającą twojemu komputerowi pobierz i zainstaluj. LINK W OPISIE

Next step is download program. LINK TO DOWNLOAD IN THE DESCRIPTION / Nastepnym krokiem bedzie pobranie programu. LINK W OPISIE

Next open the download folder and unpack on deskop / Następnie otwieramy pobrany folder w programie winrar i wypakujemy wszystkie pliki na pulpit.

For more infomation >> How to download full version Bandicam May 2017[no virus] Jak pobrać pełną wersje Bandicam Maj 2017 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Download Bully Anniversary edition on Android - Duration: 4:56.

Subscribe to Gamers PowerHouse YouTube

Channel and Press the Bell icon to get

Notification of Brand-new gaming videos

Hey what's up guys welcome back to the

Gamers PowerHouse Youtube channel in this

video we will see how to download and

install bully anniversary edition in our

Android device and if you are new on

this channel please hit down the

Subscribe button and let's start so I

have given links in the video

description to download this game files

so you have to go through that link and

you will be redirected on this page

you have to scroll down click on the

download and you have to download the

latest version and for now here the

latest version is v1.1 7 so

download this apk file which is of 41 MB

and now scroll down download this game

cache file of the same version so I

have already downloaded this apk and

game cache file so let's back to the

home screen and now you have to install

the Zarchiver from Play Store and it's

free you can install it from there and

now open the Zarchiver go through your

downloaded files where you have

downloaded first install the apk

and now click on the zip file click on

extract from here select the device

memory and Android OBB and click on

extract here and wait for the process to

complete

okay guys our extraction process is

complete let's back to the home screen

and open the game

For more infomation >> How to Download Bully Anniversary edition on Android - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

BEING HONEST WITH YOU : I FEEL LOST. - KOREAN MOM'S CONFESSION | Family vlog ep. 107. - Duration: 23:14.

This is a heaven for me!

I need to confess to James.

How come these barbies dolls don't look like me?

I checked some dolls in Korea.

Don't look, ok?

It's a surprise.

We came to our hotel room.

Yeah. We came back from Orlando.

I didn't vlog at all.

It was just too much.

You know, me with two kids...

and.... (sigh)

Lots of stuff was happening. so..

In room delivery...

I wanna go to Korean restaurant or something.

I feel like eating some Kimbap.

or Bibimbap.

So, I will show you. This is our hotel room.

Yeah... TV, Closet? What's in there?

OK. Mirror.

Another mirror.

Bathroom.../ Yeah.

So, so... tonight.

We are gonna take a bath here.

and sleep here, ok?

I felt like eating some Korean snacks so we came to...

some Asian market.

This is a heaven for me!

Hmmm... maybe they might have

the ramen noodle that is super super spicy.

look at this, I found it.

핵 불닭볶음면 (Hot Chicken Floavored Ramen)

So, you know...

This one is the one that people have been challenging.

and....

This one is basically

Twi... 2 times spicy. Twice spicy

And limited edition

Let's... Let's try!

Nuclear!

And 핵 means nuclear. So, nuclear spicy.

I have been actually looking for this in my area.

And, they are not selling it.

In Washington DC, I found this.

This room is where we are gonna stay tonight.

James was supposed to come this morning.

but James called me saying that

he missed his connecting flight.

He's gonna come tomorrow morning.

So... we decided to come to our friends' house

and stay tonight rather than staying at the hotel.

Here is the butter.

I can do butter.../ You can get one of those out for us? / Yes.

OK. Just a minute. You can... I will give you a job, too. OK?

Oh! Good! Good. Now put

They are about to make some cookies.

Show mommy your measuring cups.

Wow!

Good job!

Good job! Yes!

Very nice. OK. You can get the other kind of sugar.

Yay! / That's a big one.

That's a big one. Good work.

It goes super fast!

Yeah. It does!

We are just gonna wait for it to mix and mix and mix.

Making cookies.

Two!

OK. 11 will be next, huh?

Yes. And 12. / And 12 after that.

Here is 11.

I think the oven is probably ready.

Yeah. I'm ready, too. / OK

Hot. / It is hot.

Yay!

It was so fun./ Hello! / Hello!

Our friend, Kyle and Marry

We're gonna have dinner!

Daddy came!

Did you miss Daddy? / Yeah./ I missed you guys.

This morning, we couldn't wake up to

go pick James up. So, James came.

One bathroom./ Came here!

How was the flight, honey? / Oh.. it was terrible. So long.

Did you guys have fun? / Yes.

I brought you some nice presents, ok?

Where is it?

It's in my bag. / in your bag? / Yeah. /OK

I will show you to you when we get home. OK? / OK.

I brought you some presents, too. OK?

We came back home finally. and...

Yuri went back to school.

Yeah. Actually, right now, she's at school.

And today is a little cloudy.

So....

There was one thing that I didn't tell you guys about

And I kept it as a secret

even from James.

and I had to make a confession to him

when he came back. And that's....

I had an accident.

before I left for Orlando.

It was me scratching my car against

a wall of a parking lot.

I was freaking out.

So, a lot of paints came off from my car.

It looked pretty ugly, and I didn't tell James right away because

I knew that he's on a business trip and

I didn't want to disturb him, so..

After he came back, I had to tell him

OK so.. we are on our way home.

Yeah. This is not our house.

We are gonna have some lunch!

It's a Mexican restaurant.

OK. I need to...

confess to James

Honey, I have a confession to make.

Look at the car.

Look at the car.

Look at the car.

Here.

What happened?

How did you scratch it?

How?

I was parking..

I am sorry, honey.

I'm sorry./ You don't need to be sorry.

Is it repairable?

We have to get it painted again./ Fixable?

You have to paint it again?

James and Yuri went to the restroom and

while they are their now.

We got our food!

shrimp fajita.

Lunch special.

Burrito Popeye.

He didn't really get mad. I kinda thought that he might get mad, but

he didn't.

I mean, it was an accident, what can you do, right?

So..

And then, I uploaded a video yesterday.

and Oh My Gosh.

After I uploaded the video

The incident that Yuri said she doesn't want to be a brown girl

I sort of realized that

Maybe what I have been doing was wrong.

I will show you all the dolls that they have.

So, these are the dolls that they have.

So, these stuffed animals are very famous cartoon characters in Korea.

and this one is Pororo.

and then, his friends.

They are basically boys.

These two are still in Pororo cartoon.

They are girls.

and so...

Dasomi likes them.

and her favorite is this pink one.

and what's her name?

Somi?

What's.... what's her name?

Loopy? / Yeah.

Loopy.

and Petty? / And Petty.

So.../ And...

Gyagya?

Her name is Gyagya?

So, yeah. They named her Gyagya.

It's just... 아기... It's a baby.

when I had a baby,

church members brought us some gifts.

and I got this baby doll

from anonymous person

from church

We never had any

White dolls except for that baby doll

They didn't have any barbie dolls or this type of plastic dolls

until last year

Christmas, around Christmas

They got this

And then this

And this.

So, they had these three dolls

Yeah. And then, on Christmas, we got this doll from again

a church member

that we don't really know about

you know, brought some gifts so..

We never really had any... we didn't buy them

Well, because I want them to

be comfortable with their skin.

We have been talking about how she wants to have Ariel.

So... I was like... hmm..

I don't know if I should buy her Ariel.

But I mean.. You know

it wouldn't really hurt them having different kind of, different color, basically

barbie dolls

So, I bought this. When I was shopping for this,

Dasomi wanted this Rapunzel doll

So, I kinda didn't want to buy it.

Because then there are like

2 white barbie dolls and plus Tinkerbell, now there are three!

So, I didn't really comfortable about

You know, I don't wanna just say no

Just because it is a different skin color.

I'm not gonna say "Hey! I am not gonna buy this for you even though you really like it."

"Because this barbie doll is white."

So, I am like, Yeah. You know...

They can play with a lot of different

colored barbie dolls

and it's fine.

But you know... in Orlando

You guys obviously saw, Yuri was saying

She doesn't want to be a Brown girl or somthing

So, it was really shocking to me.

and I was like, "OK.... what have I done?"

Maybe it was a big mistake

that I let them have some white dolls.

At first, I was like, you know.. not that many

we have plenty of colored dolls as well.

but

The problem here is

not just dolls

The problem is

what they watch

Youtube and movies

So, when you watch Youtube

You know, there are a lot of kids. They are opening gift and stuff like that.

Barbie dolls and stuff

and all the Barbie dolls that they play with

are white

and also, they watch a lot of Korean cartoons

and Korean animations

and Korean kids channel as well.

and all the dolls there

are either Korean...

You know Asian...

or White

And they don't really use colored dolls.

Because they watch those things

They think that those dolls are prettier

That's how I feel. That's what I think.

Maybe I might be wrong.

But, I think that's pretty much what it is.

I don't think playing with one or two white dolls

affected them much.

I think it's more of like the whole environment.

that I put them in.

and I let them watch

why am I so light? anyway

let me be a little bit closer.

OK. so, let me be honest with you.

I also grew up playing with White dolls.

White barbie dolls

and... interestingly

I grew up in Korea.

and all the barbie dolls were white.

Why? I don't know.

but, that's what it was.

and...

and I think I remember you know, I kinda questioned

How come these barbies don't look like me?

But... quickly I started thinking like

maybe because you know, these hair colors are prettier.

So, it's more colorful.

So, it's why these barbie dolls have this.

So, I probably started to think that

This type of skin color

eye color

or hair color

are prettier than me.

and I'm I'm also

sort of a victim of those barbie dolls

and all I knew was that.

and when I first came here.

I realized that we got to... we can have like,

these black barbie dolls

and it really amazed me

and I was happy, but

at the same time

because I grew up playing with these kind of stuff

I grew up watching Disney movies and

Ariel and Beauty and the beast

and I love them, and they are like

one of my

I like Tinker Bell. / Yeah.

Because I grew up watching those movies

and liking those characters

Obviously I influenced them

I let them watch those movies

I let them like them.

Now, I think about it

Maybe that wasn't so much a good idea.

and I am lost

I feel lost.

but, I do know that

things can still turn around

and at the end of the video that I uploaded

if you guys watched to the end

Yuri said she likes her skin color

and...

and she told me that she wants me to have brown color as well.

So, I kinda figured that

Yuri just wanted to have the same skin color as mine.

not necessarily it's brown or yellow or whatever

I think she just wanted to have

the same skin color as mine

or maybe she wants me to have the same skin color as hers.

So that we can be same

and she likes anything same

like, when they are eating something, they have to eat the same thing

when they are eating popsicle, they have to eat the same color

They just love to do everything same

and so, I was thinking

maybe she wants us to have the same skin color.

For her, that makes sense because

she likes to do everything together.

So, why not to have the same skin color?

It's gonna be ongoing struggles for us

I know a lot of biracial kids

or multiracial kids

she will have identity crisis

and it's normal and

We can't avoid that.

but I know

I... as their mom

I really need to

make them not thinking that

they are not close... they are not beautiful or anything like that

They are beautiful and

There are some people that... they took advantage of

the time

when I uploaded the video, they were saying like

You know, they are not really that pretty actually

or dark color is not pretty.

but you know what?

I don't care about what they think.

and I think they are most beautiful kids.

to me.

and they are the most precious

things that happened in my life.

and I know I am inedequate

I'm not...

I'm not perfect.

I'm trying.

and I will probably start...

buy more black dolls

and brown dolls

for them

I'll probably just

stop buying white dolls for them and

you know, monitor what they watch on Youtube

I'll try to look for all the kids

channel that feature more of brown and black girls.

and I am gonna keep telling them they are beautiful.

Some people contacted me and they want to send something.

and I am kinda thinking that maybe I should open a p.o. box.

for maybe about a month.

so that if anybody want to

I don't know... help me out

by sending

some Black dolls or

sort of mixed hair product or whatever

that maybe can help this

this mom who...

still is struggling.

with her kids.

so, if I open p.o. box, I will let you guys know.

I might open. I might not open.

maybe... let me know if I should open

a p.o. box in the comment section.

Yeah. but it's only gonna be a temporary thing...

Probably I only open a p.o. box for about a month or so.

basically I grew up playing with white barbie dolls.

and we didn't really have Asian barbie dolls.

Also. a lot of cartoons that I watch

one of my favorite is candy.

This Candy character was

made by Japanese actually

but all the characters were Europeans

and this Candy also has Blonde curly hair.

and white skin.

That is how I grew up.

There were not many things that I could relate to...

when it comes to cartoon characters

or dolls

and I think Korean people need to change that.

Hmm... That' how I feel.

Not necessarily they should brown or black characters

I'm talking about us!

making characters

and barbie dolls

that look like Koreans

and also that would be nice

if I see more of diversity

and see more of brown and black in Korean characters and dolls as well.

but first of all, we need to make our Asian barbie dolls in Korea

and I think it's really really important.

so, I checked some dolls

that are being sold in Korea.

This is supposed to be Korean baby.

from Kongsooni which is a Korean girl cartoon

It's her sister, but I mean

as you can see. Do you think this is Korean baby?

Not at all.

The hair doesn't look Korean at all.

See.... also. There is some stuff like this.

This is Korean. This looks Korean, right? But

You see this

the hair is definitely blonde.

The hair color purple. That's fine.

Let's see.

different hair colors.

This is a Korean character. This is a Korean character as well.

but she has red hair.

and then, you see this.

Totally just white, right?

You see white dolls here as a model.

Yeah. So, as you can see

You know. Not so much a variety.

Or you don't even see much of Korean characters.

You know what I'm saying?

Mostly very pale and

has very different color hair.

which is alright. Colored hair, but

I'm talking about you know, there is no

like Asian beauty type

dolls

for little Korean girls.

So, that's what I want to say.

This one can pass as Korean.

This one.

but again, what is it? What is this?

anyway, so..

Let me wrap this up.

You know. it's hard for me actually because

They are different from me.

but at the same time.

I know I should know how to raise them right.

and I am.. I AM going to

raise them to be beautiful women

inside and out. and I want them to love themselves.

and that's my goal and I really need to do that.

and so... I know I'm going to start today

monitoring what they watch

surround them with more of colorful

colored people.

colored characters.

If you know any colored kids channel

and I want it to be very educational as well.

Yeah. Please comment down below.

and I need help.

a lot. So, I'm going to

keep updating you guys on

what I'm trying to do. what I have done

stuff like that.

Don't see. OK?

Close your eyes like this.

Don't look, ok?

It's a surprise.

OK?

Don't look.

Dasomi, are you looking?

(laughing)

Don't open your eyes, ok?

It's a surprise.

OK. Open your eyes.

Oh. So cu.../ Ah!!!!

It's a very special day, today.

This is... you know, never happened.

We got pretty dress.

For more infomation >> BEING HONEST WITH YOU : I FEEL LOST. - KOREAN MOM'S CONFESSION | Family vlog ep. 107. - Duration: 23:14.

-------------------------------------------

THE BONO by TRANSTHETICS [PART TWO: PARTNERS] [CC] - Duration: 15:37.

Hey guys

welcome to part two of the Bono review

today I'll be talking about the bono and reviewing it in relation to having sex with a partner

if you're more interested in the bono as in relation to having sex with yourself or like masturbating or solo play...whatever..

you can take a look at part one, I'll put the link in the description below

trust me...you wanna go see that video first, because I explain the unboxing of the bono

and I show in detail what comes in the package

but... just a little recap if you don't feel like watching that video

but please do it, because trust me, I give a lot of good information that will be usefull for this video as well

you get the bono

you get a vibe

you get an attachment that goes with the vibe

the vibe is rechargeable and you get the charger with it

and...you get a syringe

and I feel like "why would you get a syringe?"

please...dear lord...please...go watch part one

Solo play is all fun and games. And I had to do that for months

because I had no one to sleep with

So! Just a little disclaimer: I am talking about sex.

I am talking about sex that I have had

I'm talking about my body, my genitals

and all that fun stuff.

So if you're not interested in that, please click off right now

but, if you want to keep looking (dick facial) and watching

because I usually put the peen all over my face, and you're here for entertainment

then, lets go.

So I've been using the Bono, by myself for a couple of months now

since I got it, and I was like how am I going to review it?

with a partner, if I don't have a partner.

WELL, I now have somebody, that I am having sex with (chuckle)

and not to be too graphic, but I'm gonna explain to you what I do

and how we do it and how everything is done

so what's really great about me, is that I am okay with penetrative sex

which means I will be talking about somebody who is wearing the Bono

and penetrating their partner

and then the partner penetrating me with the Bono

so I think that that's really great cause if you're thinking about buying

this, you wanna know what your partner's gonna feel

and if you're partner's trying to buy this, cause they're going to wanna know how you're gonna feel

and how they're gonna feel

so it's a really great experience. So I'm glad I'm here

making and doing and trying doing the secc

all for you today

so, I will tell you

that you do not need to be on testosterone

and have any type of growth in your area, peen area,

to use this product, this.vibe.will.work.on.you.

if you do not have growth

I will tell you that the person, that I, was sleeping with

uh-has the same parts as me

but not-growth

I'm being very descriptive

but I don't, like I don't- that's as much as I'm going to give you

So for a fact I know it would work if you are not on T

lets just leave it at that! and lets go into it

ok, so I'm about to get real personal lets all sit on down

grab a little coffee, sit by the fireplace. Are you ready for this?

The first time I used it with this person

I cried.

so much.

and it was, weird because you're not supposed to cry during sex

but it was

one of the best cries I've ever had in my entire life. I am getting teary eyed

thinking about it

Why, Chase? Why

did you cry?

oo.. Give me a second. (laugh)

I cried

because it felt like.. my body.

was penetrating this person

I could FEEL their insides

Don't ask me how, I don't know.

it's a mental thing

and I think that I am finally connecting with a toy

so much on a level that I can FEEL

when it is inside a person (sniff)

other toys that I have used, even some that have a vibe

I don't feel it. I'm like, am I in you? Did it come out? I have no idea

This.

I can Feel It when it's inside the person. And I...

It was

Honestly. Like as-as

It shouldn't be like the best day of your life is related to sex

honestly

and it shouldn't be like the best sex of your life. I don't know how to explain this

feeling but it is on my top three

of the best moments of my life because I realized that

ALL of the bottom dysphoria that I have

because I.have. A lot. And I feel like I need

to have a weiner

that is big. "big" I mean not like my peen like bigger than what I have

I have a lot of that dysphoria and I am thinking about bottom surgery

In the future, I dont have time right now

This took that away

and I promise you I'm not joking, I'm not making - doing this for views or money or anything

I

don't have any bottom dysphoria

at all when I am using this product. I can have fun, I can let go of everything

all of the walls that I have built over the years because I feel so insecure about my body

and.. and it's more like not like what the other person thinks cause whatever think what you want

it's more about me and what I think and how I feel about my own body

and having this on me

has completely, completely changed the way that I feel about sex

and I am excited about sex now

and I am excited to use this product

and to have this product used on me

and to incorporate other toys with it

but also incorporate this because this makes it

amazing and sex isn't about penetration all the time and I am very aware of that and I have been doing that for a long time

but the fact that my bottom dysphoria

and

is like completely gone- related to sex

when I am using this toy is something I never would've thought I would experienced

Even if I got bottom surgery

So if you don't know why it's so good, I did explain a lot of the features in the first video

so again, if you didn't watch that actually please go watch that, uhm.

because I do talk about how the first time I used it by myself when I was jacking it off

I cried

and the reason for that is that this guy

has a reservoir inside

where if you put something inside - by the way this is water and cornstarch

uhm because I like when it looks white because it looks like cum

and you have the peen here and you just squeeze it and it comes up

it just went all over me.. Fantastic

EH - anyways. I don't cum in the person because it's cornstarch and water, I don't wanna do that

but, when we're done, and I've cum, and they've cum

I can take off the condom, I use a condom cause it's just like way easier to clean

and I remove it, and then what do I do? I just go

and I squeeze it and it just goes on them

and that

visual. It's a visual that I never thought I could have

and feel so real that it's coming out of me

It was amazing. Anyways this is literally the best review i've given in my entire life

and it feels like the best review I will EVER give in my entire life so that's why I want you guys to make sure

that you know all of the details of this toy before you decide to buy it

and I feel like because I have experience with a lot of toys a lot of people come to me and they really wanna know

if the toys are worth it if-

some of these toys are very expensive, alright and a lot of people dont have money

but, I am gonna say this, this toy is worth every single penny

that it costs to buy this

and to ship it and to ship it to a different country

in my opinion. It's not gonna work for everyone, I can't promise that, ok I can't the EZP doesn't work for everyone

some of the things that I love, they dont work for everyone

but

I think that

The visual and the vibration and the looking like a Penis

and it sitting in an area that looks really great

all of those things combined just make it

the best overall experience

I will say this for me, this is not because I want a cis looking penis, I don't want to be cis, I like being trans, this is me, only me

my experience

alone

and when I wear this I don't feel cis I don't feel like that but I understand a 100% how some people could feel that way

it makes 100% sense to me

to me it just feels like I have just found something that completes me

and it feels like the

the missing puzzle piece that would make my sex life real, and

enjoyable 100% of the time

I found it

When you get emotional because of a peen. Oh my god, me when it me

so I know I didnt explain how it works and

why it looks like this how does it even work in a harness

i'll tell you right now but like i said it's in part one

there is underwear you can buy by Transthetics

alright and they look like this and there is also a boxer version of them

these underwear have a little loop

right over here that you put your um vibe in

once the vibe is in, you put the underwear on

Now, to have sex

you just have to put this down, and you put it under here

ok and i'm telling you this is different than in the soloplay cause in the soloplay you put it over here

but when you're having sex you put it over here

Now I was VERY skeptical

that underwear would make me feel okay while I'm having sex

it doesnt even feel like I'm wearing underwear

and, the control is actually very good

um the underwear that I use here are a little too big for me they're a large I should be a medium

so what he recommends is - the owner of the company

is that you can make your own underwear and I would actually recommend doing that as well if you like.

You can buy those underwear too because they're good packing underwear for the EZP. But

if you'd like to save some money or do it your own, I would recommend doing that

I have made my own and I am very glad. I wear H&M underwear all the time, I don't like the white ones

So what I did, is I converted this underwear, here.

So you just have to sew an elastic

now, my sewing job isn't really good and I need to like redo this because

you have the secc it kind of loosens up because i'm not very good at sewing

but I will tell you you can go very hard you can go very fast

you can go slow, you can go hard and slow and fast and hard

fast and slow, hard and soft

you can do everything with this okay and even if somebody is sitting on you, that's just the one tricky part

somebody is sitting on you, you need to close your legs so that this part is between your legs

or else it's not going to work around, but that's okay

because Ifeel like that gives you a lil more UMPH

That's me thrusting by the way UMPH, to go inside. So it does work

It works when you're standing up, it works in the shower, it works doggy style, it works sideways, it works frontways

it works if you're on top it works if you're on bottom

And I do feel like I have more control with the underwear I have made because they are my size so they're a little bit smaller and

you should make them a little bit smaller because they will stretch over time, and you should wash them

um but I did use them I think three times without washing, like the actual transthetics one and they kinda

they stetched a little bit which is normal because it's fiber it's the cotton it's whatever

Um

and that stretches

So I would recommend getting a size that maybe a little bit, like if you're in between sizes get the smaller one

Um because it will stretch. So, I asked the person for details about how it felt and if it felt "cis" and if it felt

Um, Good to have a vibe, because this vibrator is on you and it feels really good on you. Does it feel good for the person getting it?

yes it does. And this peen feels very realistic. And as somebody who has actually

been penetrated with it, so the person

used this toy, they used the underwear on me, but they also used a harness

So what's really great about this toy, is that it's very versatile. Like I am (chase noise)

You can use a harness, so this is the harness that I recommend for like any toy that you have that has a flared base

This is the spareparts Jock harness over here, I did a review on this product please take a look at the link in the

description below

you can actually put the Bono in here because the Bono does have a flare over here and keep the vibe in

because this has a little curtain over here and when

it can actually be positioned to be on you, so when the person

had sex with me

and penetrated me with the harness it worked really great and it was good stability

and they also used the underwear and that was good for them too. How did it feel for me?

hoo, so I was on top, and it felt very, very very realistic

and that's not something that i'm looking for something that's like 100% realistic but it was very

nice, because I have a lot of problems with some of these toys that are too

dense and hard like they actually hurt me in the inside. This is actually squishy

So it actually felt really good inside me

Um I've

been done when the person was on top of me, that was really good too

and I've also been done in the butt, with this

and that is - very good as well

but if you wanna know about all of my anal stuff like watch my other videos cause that's not a video for here

(sick dick flip)

So. This will work if you are having sex with ANY type of person

if they are male if they are female

if they are nonbinary if they are squiggly line

Anyone with any type of genital, that has a hole, you can stick this in them

and just letting you know this actually also feels really good when you're wearing it and kind of rubbing it on the other person's genitals

like, I FEEL IT. I don't know how to explain it I don't understand it feels like

there's something in here that's connected to my brain that's telling me that "this is your dick"

So please, like I said take a look at part one of the review it's so worth it to see because I actually demonstrate

more of the um actual squirting part of this

I show the vibe um the vibe has a lot of different settings

please dear god if you end up buying this

please try it out and let me know how you feel

like I said it's not going to work for everyone, it's not - it can't it's impossible. But I do feel like this is

I can't praise this toy enough and I know that I seem very biased maybe because

like I got to try this toy and

I didn't have sex with this one or two times, I've tried this like nine times. And every single time there's never been a disappointment ever

and it just makes me excited for sex, it makes me excited to have my body shown

and

I will say that if you don't shave down there and you have more hair

then you definitely don't see

the disconnect between this and your body

and I think that that's the thing that messes me up a little bit cause I trim so I do see the difference BUT

I've got a little bit of a belly and I have never been happier in my entire life to have that

because when i'm having sex with someone and if i'm like

standing up or something or like upright like that

I don't see that it's not connected to me

because I'm leaned back a little bit I lean back a little bit and my stomach hides the disconnect

so because this color is so close to my color it feels like it's me

anyways, that is all I have to say for this product. Please let me know what you think of it, and let me know what you think of this review

I feel like I need to go cry now cause I just remembered the first time that I used it and it was just such a special moment

and I

can't really have sex with people I dont connect with and this is more of a personal thing I feel like maybe I need to

have romantic feelings for someone I don't know what it is. I can have sex with someone it's just not going to be good

but i feel like

because I had such a deep connection with the person that I was sleeping with the first time I tried this

that it helped

made me feel more comfortable and more connected to the person and maybe that's why this felt like it was me

although, before I even slept with this person this did feel like it was me when jacking it off by myself

but anyways, watch part one for that. Thank you so much for watching. Please take a look at the link in the description below

if you would like to purchase this, or if you would like more information about this product

sorry there's like cum on my face now. And - uh I love you guys so much. Alright, have a great week bye

For more infomation >> THE BONO by TRANSTHETICS [PART TWO: PARTNERS] [CC] - Duration: 15:37.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Dynamic Panoramic Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Dynamic Panoramic Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Πως καλύπτω την ακμή μου|How I cover my acne(English subtitles)|Elena Merry - Duration: 11:31.

Hi

My name is Elena

And today I am going to show you

how I cover my acne

Before I start this video

I would like to say that I don't believe that everybody should wear makeup

and to cover their acne

It's just something that I do

and I don't do it every single day

I do it when I want my skin to look even let's say when I have to go on a night out

If you do it every single day it's your choice

And for me it's my choice to wear makeup

Because I like makeup

But I don't think everybody

has to cover their acne

It's a personal choice

I have had acne since I was 13 and I am almost 17

It's have been almost 4 years

I use special face wash and creams that my dermatologist succested

They have helped a lot but

They said it's an age thing

They also said that I will have acne for a quite some time

I am going to show you how I cover my acne what I do before

I cover my acne

and all the process

so let's start

Let's start

My face is very well washed

I used a scrub because I wanted to clean my pores very well and to remove the dead skin

I have also moisturize my skin with a moisturizer

The moisturizer that I used I got it especially for my skin from the pharmacy

And it's from Frezyderm

And it's the acne norm

It's very light on the skin

and I believe it's very good for problematic skin

because when you have acne you tend to have oily skin and you need

and you need a moisturizer that's very light on the skin

Now I am going to put primer on

I am going to use from Nyx the Angel Veil

primer is very important because it helps your makeup stay on all night

because it fills your pores and the makeup has something to stick on

I put on the size of a pea

and I apply on the T area

where our skin produces more oil and breaks down your makeup

I am also applying on my cheeks where my pores are big

and very gentle I work the primer in to my skin

before I put on the foundation I put concealer

on my very problematic areas

like my nose

because it's very red

because I have sensitive skin

and on some other areas and under my eyes

so I want need to but a lot of foundation

so I put concealer where I need to

For concealer I am taking from NYX the HD studio photogenic

in the colour porcelain

and I put everywhere I need to

now that I look crazy I am going to blend it

using a damp beauty blender from H&M it cost 2,99 eur

now I am going to apply my foundation

and I am using from Loreal the True Match foundation

In the colour golden ivory

I put it on the back of my hand

and I apply with a foundation brush

I like to work in sections and then blend in

now I am going back to my concealer and apply anywhere I think I need more coverage

If you want you can leave it like that but I want some extra coverage

and I am going to put on my nose, my cheeks and under my eyes

now I am going to set my face

using the matte maker by Maybelline

with a brush like this

I am not rabbing I am doing a dabbing motion with the brush so I will not move the foundation

I am also setting my neck since I applied foundation there so my face and my neck match

before I set under my eyes,over my eyes and around my nose

I make sure my concealer didn't crease

I take my beauty blender and go over and under my eyes

and then I set

I do the same and around my nose

I am going to take a kabuki brush and blend my skin so I can take off the extra powder

now I am going to do my eyebrows I have a video on how I do them I am going to leave it down below

because my face looks flat I am going to contour

so I can bring back some natural shades in my face

I am going to take from Maybelline the master sculpt

and an angled brush

and I am going to contour under my cheekbones ,my jaw,on the sides of my nose

on my temples and my forehead

because we applied makeup we lost the natural tan we have from the sun and the pink on our cheeks

I am going to use a bronzer to bring back the natural tan I have from the sun

with a simple brush and

and form the number 3

now I am going to take the powder that I used to set and the brush that I used and clean under my contour

to bring back the pink in my cheeks I am going to take a blush from Golder Rose in the colour 204

and I am going to apply it with a fluffy brush

I will apply it on cheeks going outwards

now to blend everything together

I am going to take the matte maker by Maybelline and a kabuki brush and blend

before I apply highlighter I am going to do a simple look on my eyes

so my eyes don't get lost on my face

I am not going to go on detail on what I am doing because the reason behind this video is to show you how I cover my acne

I am just going to use a small eyeshadow palette from Bell with 4 matte eyeshadows

and my eyeshadow palette from NYX the adorable

when we lost the natural tan from the sun we also lost the glow from are skin

to brink back the glow I am going to use a highlighter stick from H&M

and Iam going to apply it using my fingers

my hands are clean

and I am going to apply it on the high points of my face

over me cheekbones

on my nose

over and under my eyebrows

and on my cupid's bone

If you like you can leave it like that

but I like some extra glow

so I am also going to apply a powder highlighter

It's from NYX in the colour ritualistic

and before I apply it I am going to use a NYX setting spray

it helps when you have applied powders because it makes them melt in your skin and look more natural

I am going to apply the highlighter with a fan brush

over my cream highlighter

the reason that I applied the highlighter after I set my face is that

I wanted my skin to be damp

so the highlighter would be more intense

because I want to brighten my eyes I am going to apply cream highlighter on my inner corners

now I am going to do my mascara and lips

for mascara I am going to use from Maybelline the lash sensational

and for lips I am going to use from Sleek Makeup the matte me in the colour Shabby chic

this was the video I hope you liked it

if you liked it don't forget to give it a thumps up

and comment down below want you would like to see from me

and subscribe to my channel so you can be notified when I upload and to support me

until the next time

BYYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment