Sunday, August 27, 2017

Youtube daily report w Aug 27 2017

For god sake, is there a fan in this house?

Yes

Don't you rip those pants. You already did it once before

I don't want to rip my jeans!

Fan!

♪ Fan ♪

♪ Fan-an-an-an-an-an ♪

Is it like this?

Welcome!

To the Damon and Jo's Big Sunday

We don't even know if should we use "do" or "de"

I think it is "do Damon" but when it's Damon and Jo we should use "de Damon and Jo"

i don't know

"dos Damon and Jo"? We don't know.

You guys, welcome to our Big Sunday

♪ Fan-an-an-an-an-an ♪

I can't do that

It hurts

♪ Fan-pain pain pain pain pain (Ventila-dói) ♪

It has nothing to do with it

You guys

Last sunday we talked about...

Sertanejo!

Producers, play the clip

We could be a Sertanejo's duo! Damon and Jo

I don't think so

♪ My love for you does not exist ♪

But this time we are reacting to something you guys asked for several times

Pabllo Vittar!

I have a little story to tell about this

A personal story

When I was in Brazil's Carnival

We went to Brazil

But he got there before me

I was there, on the top of the truck...

Next to Pabllo Vittar

First thing: No one was dancing until Pabllo's arrival

Is that really?

She got on the truck, did this you guys

To twerk

twerk-erk-erk

Everybody went crazy

Blonde? (Loiro)

Doido, louco (crazy)

Blonde! Everyone went blonde!

Blonde and crazy!

♪ Fan-an-an-an-an-an ♪

She crazy

Pabllo Vittar is one of the most followed Drag Queens on Instagram

worldwide

At first sight she's wonderful, beautiful

and has a better body than a lot of women

not your body

First video: Todo dia (Everyday)

This is not the music video

Is that the video?

The real one?

I don't think so

Wait a second you guys

Internet and search problems

The producers didn't do their job

You don't do your job

How do you want me to do our job in front of the camera when you are not doing your job properly?

Shut it boy

That's it!

Found it!

Yes Pabllo!

♪ ...I'm everyday ♪

Look how beautiful

She did this on the truck!

Licking her teeth

It was like this

Whats is she saying?

I'm not listening, I'm just watching

"Todo dia" I understand that

But what is she saying before that?

I think she says "I don't wait the Carnival to arrive to be a bitch"

Let's google that

I don't know if we are supposed to do that

Are you proud of me now that I can speak portuguese quickly?

She hates me (Me "Odia")

Odeia!

♪...down the hill of my heart ♪

♪ you said "then" ♪

♪ I said my love ♪

♪ You know my life is troubled ♪

♪ ...monday I'm beautiful, wednesday I'm grey ♪

♪ Revive! ♪

♪ ...I'm everyday, I'm everyday ♪

No no no no, stop

Let's dance...

We are Damon and Jo

That's why your cellphone is all broken

No its not

Next song!

"Sua cara" featuring Anitta and Pabllo Vittar

This one is very popular in Brazil

First thing: It costs a lot of money to

to produce this

♪ You get ready, but you don't shoot ♪

♪ You notice it, but you don't face it ♪

♪ You think you're The Guy ♪

I want this see through outfit

I want to be her

♪ The fan break is over over over over ♪

Go on

♪ But you're full of stories and excuses ♪

♪ You're a coward, I'm in the mood ♪

♪ But you are taking forever ♪ Damn! With her boots!

♪ ...I'm going to throw it right on your face ♪

♪ right on your face ♪

What?

♪ right on your face ♪

Can we try out this move?

The one I was doing already

I wasn't doing this one

like...

♪ I arrived ♪

Pabllo has arrived!

♪ I'm ready to attack ♪

♪ When the bass hits, I'm going to twerk ♪

♪ In your face I'll throw, ah ah ♪

♪ and shake, ah ah ♪

...to kiss

♪ Pretty, free, soft and loose ♪

♪ I'm going to throw it right on your face ♪

I'm going to throw it right on your face, do you know what that means?

Did you get that?

I don't even need to know what she's doing, saying

This expression means "I'll throw it in your face!"

like, "I'm throwin' It in yo face!"

This movement where she does

I'm sorry!

Where she does this with the blonde hair

look

♪ ...right on your face ♪

I would break my neck

She killed it! I liked it

Dude, wearing that heel of this size

There's this word in portuguese, "cheguei"

That's what Pabllo Vittar is about

She arrived (Chegou)

We arrived as well you guys

We are going to do this every sunday

every sunday?

- Big sunday - Again!

We arrived as well you guys

we are doing this

every Damon and Jo's Big Sunday

"do, dos, da, de" (Portuguese prepositions)

We arrived you guys

actually, we are leaving

We arrived as well!

We are actually leaving!

The Damon and Jo's Big Sunday is over

We'll read your comments

What do you want to see next week?

Yeah

Subscribe you guys

we'll see you on the next Big Sunday

Give it a like

Bye!

Do I need to do all by myself?

Found it

Now she wants me to send it to her

Shut up!

No. I don't have bad breath

Shut up

I can't do this with her, producers!

You guys...

For more infomation >> REACTING TO BRAZILIAN DRAG QUEEN PABLLO VITTAR - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

26/08/17.M.Mom.do Jogo Astro F.C 3 X 0 Carmelo - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> 26/08/17.M.Mom.do Jogo Astro F.C 3 X 0 Carmelo - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Dark Side Enchilada - Duration: 0:11.

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

*STEVE* : I T I S T I M E

*OLD MAN* : OOOOH

YOU ATE MY ENCHILADAS

*JOSHY BOY* : THERE WAS NO NOTE!

Y O U A T E M Y E N C H I L A D A S

*INCOHERENT STRUGGLE*

For more infomation >> Dark Side Enchilada - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Esperantaĵoj en Ĉeĥio - Duration: 5:15.

Well, this summer we were lazy about editing all that we filmed, so there is no order in the videos that will appear.

Last month we were in Czech viziting the grandparents

In downtown Prague, you can paint on bricks to give money to a charity

Of course, esperantists did that.

And we also painted several bricks

Also, with Michal and Maia we went to the Toast por Zamenhof, in Rakovnik, organized by the E-mental' club.

It was a lot of fun!

According to amikumu, two phones are not in the same place when you are moving fast.

So, always talk before the toast, why we are meeting in exactly this place.

We always try that this place is somehow connected with Esperanto or with Zamenhof

So, this time is a totally rare occasion because I found no relation.

But we need to quickly find some close by place with an attainable tower.

So this place is important because we met here, and we will toast to Zamenhof

And certainly that will be written in the town's chronicles

To your health, and to Zamenhof's health

And really ...[???] boys ... as I said, they said:

That flag, is it Pakistan?

And really it is not that far from the truth, the look of the Pakistan flag ...

ichismo, jes or no ...

Yes but only when ich is for women and ... [???] ich for women and ach for men ...

This is Esperantists studying Esperanto in Czechia

For more infomation >> Esperantaĵoj en Ĉeĥio - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Things Are Starting to Fall Apart - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Things Are Starting to Fall Apart - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

разборка BMW E39 2.5i - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> разборка BMW E39 2.5i - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

[TRY-ON HAUL] HAUL PRIMARK, H&M,CLAIRE'S | AleSra - Duration: 2:38.

Hi! I'm AleSra!

Hi! I'm AleSra!

And today I'm here with a new haul video

And today I'm here with a new haul video

where I'll show you some stuff that I've bought in London from Primark, H&M and Claire's

From H&M, I bought this white and black top that is so cute and I paid £7,99

and the size is M

Then, I toke this scarlet red t-shirt, that is so cute, with white neck and sleeve edge

This one costs £7.99 too, and the size is M

The same t-shirt, I toke the black one, with white neck and sleeve edge. The cost is £7.99 and the size is M

I bought also a dress, with this black and white motive.

I paid it £10 and the size is 38

Then I went to Primark, but this time I didn't buy too much, because stuff cost a lot!

So, I bought this Pokémon t-shirt

that is so cute, with all Pokémons

It was in the Male zone, and the size is L, because I wanted a big t-shirt, and the cost is £8

I toke also this top, the size is 46, that is an italian L

that is short on the belly, and it's grey.

Then, I bought these masks, that are so good. One is Chocolate, one si scrub and the last one si cucumber

Then I bought this set of manicure

It cost £2

From Claire's, I bought this socks that I was searching.

They are Black, with two white stripes, and they seem football socks

It cost £6

If you like the video, leave a like! If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> [TRY-ON HAUL] HAUL PRIMARK, H&M,CLAIRE'S | AleSra - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Кухня чемодан Игровой набор Kitchen suitcase Game set - Duration: 5:20.

Hello!

children's channel

Ritka Style

and today we are opening

kitchen suitcase

Kitchen in a suitcase with a fridge on wheels

Children's kitchen, refrigerator, sink

Game set-kitchen suitcase

children's plate and a lot of accessories

We will open and watch

funny sticker dragon

girl

play tennis

destky suitcase on castors

classy

open fridge

and in the fridge we

what is it?

Orange juice

Orange juice

We also have

fresh milk

delicious)

Orange juice

in real time

class

Vodicka drawn

pull-out shelf

vegetables fruits

close the refrigerator

Ritka saw fish

open stove oven

small fish

still have eggs

and there

grilled chicken

pull-out shelf

look on

look in a box

look

dipper

let's see it in that box

open this box

where children's dishes

children's dishes

it can put the dishes

or something different

there is also a children's plate

she opens

Ritka, look!

Children cooker and sink

there is a switch

Now Mom will cook food)

cooked fried)

it is necessary to prevent perhaps

no

all

ready!

We get food

you are welcome! Bon Appetit!

another button

third button

can be switched

a children's toaster in the kitchen

and a children's washbasin

with brush

Valves for water

I ate? let wash my dishes

We turn on the tap

washed the dishes

all is ready!

place for spoons forks and knives

can all add up to

so interesting

Game set for girls

I spoon

take

and the knife

class

is such a fish

included in the children's kitchen TOY

grilled chicken

all add up in the oven

juice and milk

We put in the fridge for children

include water

cold hot water

my children's dishes

dishwashing brush, soft to the end

washed

put in place

Children's kitchen in a suitcase on wheels with a fridge

children's portable kitchen in a suitcase

already eaten?

let's put

all is ready!

it is possible to take a

extends handle

cant

and went

interesting suitcase kitchen

with a fridge on wheels

Click Like friends!

Subscribe to the children's channel

Ritka Style

do not forget to click on the bell

so as not to miss a new video

bye Bye

bye Bye

For more infomation >> Кухня чемодан Игровой набор Kitchen suitcase Game set - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Francesco e Selvaggia Temptation Island: cos'è successo con Simona.HD - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Francesco e Selvaggia Temptation Island: cos'è successo con Simona.HD - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Immaturi-La serie: trama, cast e data d'inizio.HD - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Immaturi-La serie: trama, cast e data d'inizio.HD - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Million Yen Women (2017) - Trailer Legendado | Série Netflix | 1ª Temporada - Duration: 1:26.

Caption: Lucas de Abreu facebook.com/lucasdeabreu96

Who do you Think You Are?

It's someone you know, of course.

Who sent the invitations?

Only the best liars will survive in the end.

The whole world will recognize the name of Shin Michima.

Soon,

The dead ends with nothing.

Your background and the true motive behind this invitation will be revealed.

It's your father, is not it?

Tatsuyuki Michima.

My life will change a lot.

Thanks to these women,

And they came to my house.

They received an invitation from someone

But I know one thing.

Nor why they are here.

I have no idea who they are

Paying, for some reason, one million yen in rent.

Six months ago, they suddenly arrived at my house,

Excuse me.

It is against the rules to ask such questions.

What names did you give your pets when they were kids?

With five unknown women.

Six months ago, I moved in

I'm a novelist.

My name is Shin Michima.

For more infomation >> Million Yen Women (2017) - Trailer Legendado | Série Netflix | 1ª Temporada - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Los 9 síntomas de cáncer de mama que toda mujer debe conocer - Duration: 17:45.

For more infomation >> Los 9 síntomas de cáncer de mama que toda mujer debe conocer - Duration: 17:45.

-------------------------------------------

Lotis Jackson x Fatell

For more infomation >> Lotis Jackson x Fatell

-------------------------------------------

Conor Mcgregor - "Don't Be Afraid" - Mayweather vs McGregor - Duration: 8:24.

the story you are about to hear is true only the names have been changed

until they get hit by me it's whole another ball game when they get hit by me

Ohhh he slept him!

Suprise Surprise motherfucker, the king is back! I don't just talk the talk I walk the walk

Im just the best there is and that's it

If you look at Floyd's past opponents they've all feared him they have all given him respect

They all doubted me. they all doubted me. Doubt me now, doubt me now. Me I can strangle him inside five seconds and

that's no joke. I said I'd knock him out in the first round, and i knocked him out in the first round. You can call me mysticmac cause i predict these things

I don't give a fuck about him i hold no respect for him, i will not show him respect in

the fight I don't think he last four rounds and that's being honest

This fight's not just about conor against mayweather. it is really ufc fans against all of fighting

Not only do i think i will beat him, i think i will also make it look easy

gonna be easy to hit Floyd it is not gonna be easy but what that video shows

you if he does get that left through just one time Floyd's head is going to go way back

and if Floyd does get his right through one time Conor's going to look around and say. Did he just hit me?

I'm not sure, cause i think he did but i'm not sure be im not sure i felt it

opportunity to prove to everybody to validate UFC when nothing could be

further from the truth you're going to lose this fight because the fighter

involved was willing to virtually give up all his advantages for this fight

In my mind it's an easy fight. if we go 8 ounces, he's not going 2 rounds. So there ya go

if he actually can land that shit there's thing nobody's gonna ever box

Floyd like that from a karate stance he's been doing a lot of that Taekwondo

footwork thing where he switches back and forth switches stances if he can

keep that kind of distance it's gonna be very hare for floyd to hit him too, its a totally different feel

He's going tot land shots because with this fight i'm going straight ahead. Normally it's more, taking my time being

very cautious but this time im going straight ahead one thing that you must know like the

sport of boxing and about combat sports remember this, the same way you give it you have to be able to

take remember this

And im guaranteeing you thism you going out on your face or your back. now which way you want to go?

That's right, sit quiet you little bitch

I dont see anyone in the division that troubles me, not one of them. they don't move like i move, they don't think like i think, and the don't talk like i talk

at the end of the day we get in and fight. I think facing me is intimidating enough. i'm going to come forward, go at him

He's saying he's gonna come at me, i'll tell you what. he's saying he's going to come at me

i'm telling you all I'm gonna go at him let's see who takes the first back step

even higher moving faster and not afraid so I have

better eyes I put my face asleep determination I do regret to sleep

a word to the wise so long to my limits you gonna take a picture I'm bowing what

you're only gonna work for the man and forever so I'm writing these lyrics so

mark my words as God is my witness whatever you say my words cannot live it

I'm a forgiving and pray for a world where I do not regret it

we're grantees the beasts in your mind attacks when you try to unwind regrads

an unstained dream drowned in a sea of time has walked on the silver lining

dream of the Platinum shine boss come across my mind either I jump or I stay

inclined but what if I lose what if I fall on that booze what if I fall off

track feeling the Blues whatever I ain't what

I choose kept them all way back but what if I told the girl even stay

back many moons past the start to say that city gone all the way got damaged

what it was at the back of my mind shit camera winding hard to this kind of

damned spines to describe my back he goes on my fears to relax so my friends

got read out my stress so sit down to confess to my mind ever thinks it

affects my chest so my body's gotta trust me song ready for the Odyssey here

good fight I thought i smoked him the early rounds I thought i bust you up the earlier rounds but i tell you what

Your one composed individual you didn't get rattled. That's what a true champion does

respect I mean I gotta give respect - that was a

hell of a fight

For more infomation >> Conor Mcgregor - "Don't Be Afraid" - Mayweather vs McGregor - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

10 MILLI - Jake Paul & Logan Paul (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:09.

Congratulations Jake & Logan on 10 Million Subs

Logan got there first but you're both still savage as

They'll keep climbing, yeah you know that they ain't gonna stop

Cause the logang & jake paulers just can't get enough

Dab on them haters, show em how it's done They're tryna stop you but you've already

won 10 million subs and you have only just began

Can't wait to see what's next & what is yet to come

The Jake Paulers & The Logang are too damn strong

Dedicated like no other, won't come undone And we're only getting stronger

So come along Paul Bro's keep bringing that fire

To you're subscribers

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

Yeah

Working harder everyday so it ain't no surprise That these guys are taking over one vlog a

time It won't be long until they're overtaking

PewdiePie They'll pass Zoella next, then they'll

aim for KSI

Dab on them haters Show em how it's done

They're tryna stop you but you've already won

10 million subs and you have only just began Can't wait to see what's next & what is

yet to come

The Jake Paulers & The Logang are too damn strong

Dedicated like no other, won't come undone And we're only getting stronger

So come along Paul Bro's keep bringing that fire

To you're subscribers

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, Nick where you at?

Dabbin' on the haters, it's amazing 10 million subs and you cant be fazed and

You're shining bright just like a diamond Talking about a play button, I don't mean

mining With the logangsters and the team 10 squad

Selling merch super fast like a lighting rod You're killing the game, burn it down with

flames I'm nicholas cole yo remember the name

Dab on them haters Show em how it's done

They're tryna stop you but you've already won

10 million subs and you have only just began Can't wait to see what's next & what is

yet to come

The Jake Paulers & The Logang are too damn strong

Dedicated like no other, won't come undone And we're only getting stronger

So come along Paul Bro's keep bringing that fire

To you're subscribers

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

10 Milli, 10 Million 10 Milli, 10 Million

Paul Bro's keep bringing that fire To you're subscribers

For more infomation >> 10 MILLI - Jake Paul & Logan Paul (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Standing Up for Free Speech on Campus (OCON 2017) - Duration: 1:30.

I don't think most people on college campuses agree that we should

shut down other people. The issue that we're facing is, or the question we all

have to grapple with is, are we going to allow them to to get away with it? Are we

going to allow this vocal minority to sort of set a standard for the whole

country? Or are we going to stand up to them? And and on all

the free speech events we've had, I've been delighted to see how many students

come out, and it's usually filled with the students who really care about

grappling with ideas. But what they need to do is they have to be

willing to stand up. They have to be willing to say, "I disagree with this." They

have to be willing to say, "This idea that you are no more than your race, sex, etc.

etc. is utter nonsense. We're all individuals. I'm not part of your tribe.

I'm a thinking being. Don't purport to speak for me. I will speak for myself and

I goddamnit have a right to speak for myself." So that's, I mean, that is what

people have to be willing to do.

For more infomation >> Standing Up for Free Speech on Campus (OCON 2017) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

wait who are you - Duration: 0:12.

Wait!

Who are you?

You know who I am.

I do?

I'm gay.

For more infomation >> wait who are you - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Everywhere I Go | BAM & Beyond - Duration: 5:06.

I'm sorry, I'm not with it today

- Whoa Jody, what's wrong?

I'm not ready

You don't have to force yourself

It's okay

I thought I'd be over him by now

Well

If you don't mind

D'yu wanna talk about him?

Maybe you'll feel better letting it out

He was my first

The first guy I've ever truly fallen for

I don't know how it all happened

but it did

He was the first person I met

when I moved to this city

And he had these eyes

that looked at me

like he had seen it all

He gave the most amazing hugs

and his presence just made me feel safe

He would talk passionately

about how one day he would leave this city for bigger things

And it wasn't until much later that I realised...

...he was serious

Because...

...he left me behind

Everything just happened so quickly that

by the time I realised I had lost him

I had also lost myself

And now it's been over a year since it's happened

but I still see him

I just remember all the memories that we used to have together

Like when I'm in the library

trying to study

I'll remember how he would read

in the most peculiar position

Or when I'm getting a drink at our favourite shop

I'll be reminded of

how he always picked the purple straw

- his favourite

Or when I'm on my way home on the tube

he would always pull me closer to him

to not lose me

Even when I'm watching something online

I'll think of how we used to laugh together

at our favourite programmes

But the worst of it

is when I try to sleep

The emptiness besides me

does nothing

but tell of how things are now

I try my hardest and close my eyes

to not be reminded and see him

but I can't control where my dreams wander

I still see him...

...everywhere I go

I'm sorry, you must think I'm absolutely crazy

No, I don't

I mean, it's only natural when someone has meant so much to you

Do you see him here?

I don't

Well that's a start

For more infomation >> Everywhere I Go | BAM & Beyond - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Chidori Takashiro❤ | ❝ White Girl ❞ - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Chidori Takashiro❤ | ❝ White Girl ❞ - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

BEING A (FAKE) GUEST IN ROBLOX! - Duration: 15:05.

For more infomation >> BEING A (FAKE) GUEST IN ROBLOX! - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

[FLOYT FR] Shiny Grodoudou/Wigglytuff sur Pokémon Jaune /Yellow après 2641x3 SRs (English Subtitled) - Duration: 10:52.

For more infomation >> [FLOYT FR] Shiny Grodoudou/Wigglytuff sur Pokémon Jaune /Yellow après 2641x3 SRs (English Subtitled) - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Rockie Fresh - Barrel of a Gun - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Rockie Fresh - Barrel of a Gun - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

ALERT: Soros Caught In $7 Billion IRS Scandal : Paul Ryan Denounces Arpaio | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:35.

Far-Left billionaire George Soros is a big fan of high taxes for all Americans and Europeans.

Unsurprisingly, Mr. Soros is not too keen about paying high taxes himself though.

According to Fox News, Mr. Soros has been using a loophole that was closed in the U.S.

in 2008 in order to avoid paying some taxes.

Soros used this closed loophole to defer taxes on client fees.

He used this illicit money to invest in his tax-free fund.

If found guilty of these improprieties, Soros could face an IRS bill worth $7 billion.

The money that Soros made from abusing this loophole apparently amounted to $13.3 billion.

More galling is the fact that Soros' illicit money was kept in accounts stationed in Ireland.

Amazingly, all of this news about Mr. Soros' tax avoidance originally came to light in

2015.

Since then, alternative media sources have found no evidence that Soros has paid his

debts.

To put this debt in perspective, Forbes estimates that President Trump is worth $4.5 billion.

That means that Soros' tax bill would be nearly $3 billion dollars more than the American

president's overall net worth.

This is far from the first time that Soros' fortune has been used on dirty tricks.

In Ukraine, Mr. Soros' Open Society Foundation and other organizations conspired with the

U.S. government to fund pro-EU protests that toppled a pro-Russian government that had

been democratically elected (although there were voting irregularities).

A large chunk of this money wound up in the hands of far-right organizations like Ukrainian

National Assembly, Congress of Ukrainian Nationalists, and Right Sector.

Ironically, Mr. Soros and his supporters are quick to label any nationalist movement in

the United States as "Neo-Nazi."

It should also be noted that Soros escaped the Holocaust in his native Hungary by posing

as a Christian and actively helping the Nazis to persecute his fellow Jews.

He said in an interview with 60 Minutes that he does not regret his actions.

Soros' "investment" in Ukraine led to a war with Russian separatists and the Russian

government and a government so desperate for money that it now has to rely on its enemy

Russia for fuel.

Stateside, Mr. Soros' money has been funneled to extremist groups like Black Lives Matter

and others who seek to create chaos on America's streets.

BLM alone has received about $100 million from Soros-linked organizations.

Far-Left billionaire George Soros has been using a loophole to avoid paying taxes and

could face a $7 bil.

IRS tax bill.

Is it time for the IRS to investigate Soros?

The overall story of George Soros is an example of why President Donald Trump's base rejects

globalism.

Soros is a native of Hungary who made his fortune in the United Kingdom, and yet he

feels confident enough to tell Americans how their political house must be ordered.

At the same time, Soros abuses U.S. tax laws and regulations and funnels his money into

off-shore accounts into tax-friendly nations.

Mr. Soros and his ilk abuse patriots because they themselves are not patriotic.

As can be seen by his refusal to pay a hefty tax bill to the American government, Mr. Soros

cares only about himself and his bottom line.

This is the face of the globalist Left.

Should the IRS investigate George Soros?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> ALERT: Soros Caught In $7 Billion IRS Scandal : Paul Ryan Denounces Arpaio | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate Panic OST | Side B | 07. | Hustle Bustle - Duration: 4:06.

You take the subways and the highways Let wheels just keep on turning, turning

You make the plans and the promises Let body keep on moving, moving

The secret's revealed In this 20th Century's end

So soon you'll find out You got nothing but the restless heart

Where you goin' hustle bustle

What you doin' hustle bustle

24 hours hustle bustle

Lose your mind hustle bustle

You save the money for a rainy day It ain't no use when you're falling, falling

You wake up every morning like before You'd better know the earth is turning, turning

The secret's revealed In this 20th Century's end

So soon you'll find out You got nothing but the broken dreams

Where you goin' hustle bustle

What you doin' hustle bustle

24 hours hustle bustle

Lose your mind hustle bustle

Learn the leaving hustle bustle

Find its meaning hustle bustle

60 seconds hustle bustle

Stop and think hustle bustle

For more infomation >> Chocolate Panic OST | Side B | 07. | Hustle Bustle - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

[TRY-ON HAUL] HAUL PRIMARK, H&M,CLAIRE'S | AleSra - Duration: 2:38.

Hi! I'm AleSra!

Hi! I'm AleSra!

And today I'm here with a new haul video

And today I'm here with a new haul video

where I'll show you some stuff that I've bought in London from Primark, H&M and Claire's

From H&M, I bought this white and black top that is so cute and I paid £7,99

and the size is M

Then, I toke this scarlet red t-shirt, that is so cute, with white neck and sleeve edge

This one costs £7.99 too, and the size is M

The same t-shirt, I toke the black one, with white neck and sleeve edge. The cost is £7.99 and the size is M

I bought also a dress, with this black and white motive.

I paid it £10 and the size is 38

Then I went to Primark, but this time I didn't buy too much, because stuff cost a lot!

So, I bought this Pokémon t-shirt

that is so cute, with all Pokémons

It was in the Male zone, and the size is L, because I wanted a big t-shirt, and the cost is £8

I toke also this top, the size is 46, that is an italian L

that is short on the belly, and it's grey.

Then, I bought these masks, that are so good. One is Chocolate, one si scrub and the last one si cucumber

Then I bought this set of manicure

It cost £2

From Claire's, I bought this socks that I was searching.

They are Black, with two white stripes, and they seem football socks

It cost £6

If you like the video, leave a like! If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> [TRY-ON HAUL] HAUL PRIMARK, H&M,CLAIRE'S | AleSra - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 Solo Unlimited Money Glitch *NEW* GTA 5 ONLINE SOLO MONEY GLITCH TUTORIAL AND TIPS - Duration: 10:59.

what's up boys and welcome to the segment right here I'm your boyish

Sheriff I do hope everybody is having an amazing

weekend I want to remind you that giveaway is coming to an end you know

what to do I also want to remind you that we got brand new DLC that's coming

toward us on Tuesday if you don't have the money this looks like it's gonna be

an expensive one with all the planes so if you want to keep up with the rest of

us you need to kind of get on with the show here but I have some bad news again

man this is a solo money glitch that's gonna involve your MOC and I see the

comments that are coming usually here is the deal when you do something good for

people that like it they don't really voice their opinion so there's a lot of

people that are benefiting from the air MOC glitches but the people that are now

benefiting their voice is very loud and I hear them and I see them and you know

what I'm gonna try to document another glitch for you guys that just came up

hopefully it helps you guys but this one it doesn't involve an MOC if he can't do

it refers to the tutorial that I did before this one I'll have it linked up

in the comment section it should help you make a lot of money so you can join

the rest of us with the MOC and you know exactly what you're doing

okay this is a solo money glitch but let me tell you in the beginning your

Sheriff doesn't sugarcoat it I always come and tell you guys the way it is and

I don't edit my videos in a way to make myself look good because I don't give a

crap this is a video game if you think to yourself you're impressive in a video

game then you need help life is a little bit more than that

so there is no need for us to cover anything or edit some of the video in

order to look impressive in GTA 5 online here's how this glitch works you need

yourself an MOC you can have any garage of your desire it doesn't really matter

if it's a 210 869 it doesn't matter whatever number you like you got to make

sure that that garage is full alright that has to be something that you have

in there so if you have a 10 car garage make sure you have allergies in there

that's social club allergies if you have a two-car garage the same deal I think

the social club allergies is your best way to go because they're free and

you're gonna be replacing them as we go on with this glitch now that you got the

garage you have the two cars in there you need to familiarize yourself with

which one is in which spot now my case my garage is the 10 car garage so I want

to see which number 1 and 2 my mistake on that my garage is a

two-car garage and then there is 8 in the storage so I want to familiarize

myself which one is number 1 which no onions number 2 so I'm gonna take number

1 out for this trial once you take that allergy out of the garage you need to

pull up your phone and order a social club allergy on top of it ok now

everything is free you haven't lost any money once you order it you need to get

into your mo see now timing is involved he'll here in two things one you don't

you don't want to be too late that the allergy gets delivered as you do the few

next steps are coming and then there is more timing that has to do with the

success of the glitch as well so it's like two timing in one you're racing to

finish the glitch because you're waiting on that normal social club allergy to

come and then you're also timing them the maneuver that we're gonna do right

now in the MOC let me tell you this in the beginning so

I can calm down your nerves if you're about to try this you're worrying about

the car that's gonna get delivered I think you have more than enough time in

order to do the glitch you should be more worried about the next step that

we're gonna do and that next step is this you need to pull up the phone go

toward the internet icon and as you click a or X on the playstation

controller you have to guess at the same time you still need to be inside your

MOC now you're holding down the gas you're gonna go to the the war stock

you're gonna go toward the MOC customization and you want to say I want

base 3 to be free not to be free it's free I mean I need base 3 to be

transferred to be a non personal storage you're basically switching it you have

personal storage right now you're switching it to be nothing just free

space which cost you absolutely nothing at this point now once you have that

ready you need to confirm and as you confirm you got a spam the Y button on

the Xbox or the triangle button on the PlayStation what does that do that shuts

down the internet instantly the second you make your order on moc

that's where the glitch has the timing now some people are missing that time

and every time you're gonna miss it it's gonna cost you around two hundred

thousand something around that mark don't quote me on it but that's what it

will cost you now your boy hit it on the first time the glitch worked like a

charm I came out of the MOC in the retro that I'm in it kicked me out in the

retro and then I ordered the same thing again you go back to the war stock you

say I want to order a vehicle storage and that's when you pay your money the

two hundred thousand 180 or whatever it is and then you drive up the car to the

back of the MOC as you drive it up there and click right on the d-pad you'll get

the warning saying there is a car in there it's gonna have to get transferred

to your garage you don't need to accept that you press B and you back out and

you go toward your garage that you came out from it's critical that you replace

the car that you pulled out from the beginning the normal social club allergy

with the brand new retro duplicated allergy that you're driving right now so

I'm gonna go back there I'm gonna replace vehicle number one now as we go

on with this glitch I wanted to do it again and again right I'm like so low

it's not Lobby sensitive piece of cake I was happy I'm thinking to myself I'm

gonna come and tell you guys a few good you know a few good news for you in

order to be ready for this brand new DLC but I didn't only try this glitch after

that once I tried it twice and the two times that I tried it I failed and I

failed in the part that has to do with you ordering the storage into something

else you gotta click Y or triangle and on the

controller in order to spam right out of the internet instantly and that did not

work for me two times in a row after that I figured to myself like I'm not

strapped down for money I have more than enough retros to sell it this is a

modded account the whole purpose of this was to demonstrate let you know what

type of what type of solo glitch this is and you know I'm sure there's gonna be

comments in the description or in the comments saying oh you just don't know

how to do it well you know what I did it the first

worked like a charm but there is a risk factor so out of the three times that I

tried it worked for me once I lost around four hundred thousand other two

times I'm not telling you not to do it but my job is to come and tell you you

know what guys the glitch is not 100 percent bulletproof if you want

something that's 100 percent bulletproof you need to go back to the glitch that

needs a friend and the friend pushes your retro allergy toward the truck and

that's how you can duplicate the retros all it takes with that is like a few

extra actually not a few extra minutes it's exactly almost the same you can

duplicate one retro a minute but you just need a friend strapped down with

you and I tell you if you don't have friends click that comment leave your

name leave your gamertag what system you're playing on and hook up with other

people now you guys like I said earlier there is another glitch that's involving

I also a friend has to be helping you and it doesn't involve the MOC

I hope I see some support on this video right here as you know I've been a

little bit missing in action because what to be honest with you life is

amazing okay like on my side things are completely completely amazing I'm busy

with a brand new thing that I'm doing outside of YouTube and at the same time

I'm enjoying this a lot more you know what I mean like if you guys remember I

I was doing like a video every day right cheeky trying to keep up with everything

that GTA has to offer when it comes to glitches I feel like I'm keeping up with

everything that's happening but at the same time the pressure is gone you know

I feel like one of the things that you gotta understand with these glitches is

as you do them sadly the creative work that I put into it like whether I want

to make you guys smile I'm getting a message right now on Xbox one somebody

saying I love you I love your videos Thank You Man

I think his name is Devin chained Devin chained to thank you man I really

appreciate that I want to tell you guys something and that's what makes me a

little bit upset about these glitches sadly all the creative work and the

funny stuff that I put into it when the glitch is patched a lot of people don't

even bother to come and watch these glitches anymore

and I've been thinking about that outside of you know outside of YouTube

and as I got busy a little bit now was work I've been thinking about I'm like

you you've been trying so hard you know

you've been trying so hard to reach out to gamers and be the honest person that

you want to be on YouTube in order to reach him but sadly once a glitch it's

patch nobody is gonna see that work nobody's gonna enjoy it and today I

found myself playing another game other than gta5 kind of moving away from it

and I thought to myself I need to start just documenting games like I used to

and just putting them on my second channel I understand it might make some

people upset but I also want to say that you guys you gotta see it from my

perspective as a gamer as somebody that loves a lot of games I look at it and I

say so much effort so much editing I'm not the type of person that just comes

slaps on you know two minutes of nothing swearing in the video at everybody and

then I'll be like here's your solo money glitch and then by tomorrow that video

is done right but I put in the time sometimes you see me go get the comments

and collect all the information try to make you guys smile and sadly after the

glitch is gone you know nobody gets to see my work I don't know I guess I'm

venting out slash enjoying my weekend relating to you guys I'm sure a lot of

people are gonna be bitching in the comment section saying what the hell is

he talking about if you don't understand it's all good in the hood

but that's a glitch I would tell you guys be very very careful doing it if

you are strapped down for money you don't want to be losing two hundred

thousand each time you try it just get a friend and get into a solo session I'll

have a link to the other glitch in there in the comment section you guys should

do that one it's a lot more stable than this I also understand that solo skink

so if you can hit this time and time again all the power to you you guys I

see you on the next segment I will try to get you guys a different method that

doesn't involve the MOC and I'm gonna say peace baby we end this one right

here peace out homey

For more infomation >> GTA 5 Solo Unlimited Money Glitch *NEW* GTA 5 ONLINE SOLO MONEY GLITCH TUTORIAL AND TIPS - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

Imo ~ Ep1: Sans Fangirls - TURN CAPTIONS ON - Duration: 1:01.

Hey guys! Rose, your local raptor, here!

Today, we are going to look at the lovely Sans fangirls!

I've heard a lot of bad things about them, so sorry if i die in the middle of the video.

But, other than that, let's get started!~

Ummmm...

All of the video is just them saying that Sans is theirs!

Oh, hey!

T-the video? Oh! I forgot about that...! Thanks for reminding me.

Overreacting about the Sans fangirls?! Nahhh...

But, can I still have the hat?!

Thank you!!

Okay, I may have been overreacting a bit, but still! They're fighting over a lazy SKELETON that's in a GAME! Don't you think thats a bit WEIRD?

Buttttt, I have to go. I'm running out of ideas. Sorry! Cya later, peace out.

For more infomation >> Imo ~ Ep1: Sans Fangirls - TURN CAPTIONS ON - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Le Parti socialiste va-t-il devoir vendre son siège de Solférino? | Nouvelles 24 - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Le Parti socialiste va-t-il devoir vendre son siège de Solférino? | Nouvelles 24 - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

CELEBRITY NEWS:Will Miley Cyrus Cancel Her VMA Performance? MTV 'Worried' She Won't Show - Duration: 4:11.

Will Miley Cyrus Cancel Her VMA Performance? MTV 'Worried' She Won't Show

Miley Cyrus is going to rock the VMAs – or is she? She no-showed the Teen Choice Awards and, as HollywoodLife. com EXCLUSIVELY learned, the fear of her bailing on the VMAs has put MTV on edge!.

Now, Miley Cyrus, 24, wouldn't no-show an awards show for a second time in a row, would she? Well, anything could happen – and that's precisely what MTV is worried about.

Many of the people working behind the scenes at the Video Music Awards are "scared about Miley canceling her performance like she did for [the Teen Choice Awards]," a source close to the show's production EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com.

MTV hopes that Miley doesn't bail on them at the last second, and Miley's camp has "assured [the] she won't." However, after seeing her no-show Teen Choice, "some producers are very touch and go with her right now, and are hoping for the best.".

It's only been two weeks since Miley's disappearing act shocked her fans. When Victoria Justice, 24, announced that Miley had pulled out at the last minute, people were upset – to say the least.

Fans flocked to Twitter to vent their frustration with Miley's no-show, especially since she was supposed to accept the Ultimate Choice Award (you know, the honor celebrating her involvement with TCA for over a decade.) Miley's only one of six artists to ever receive such an honor, and to have her not show up left a bad taste in many fans' mouths.

So, why did Miley vanish into thin air? The "Younger Now" singer offered an explanation – and an apology – after she bailed on the show.

"I am beyond bummed I couldn't make it to the show as I had every intention of being there," she posted online.

"I created an unrealistic schedule for myself." It seems Miley stretched herself too thin, as she was working on the music video to her new single and couldn't make it to the event in time.

Hopefully, Miley cleared her schedule and made time to make it to the VMAs, as her fans probably can't handle another heartbreak.

When Miley appears at the VMAs (fingers crossed) she'll probably be flying solo, as her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, 27, is not a big fan of attending these types of huge events.

It's a shame, because Miley would "love it if Liam came to the VMAs," a source EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.com.

Now, if Liam pulls his own disappearing act and skips out on the show, will Miley be mad? Not really, as the source says she's "not trying to make a big deal" about whether he attends or not.

Could these two skip out on this show together? Would that be romantic, or disappointing?.

For more infomation >> CELEBRITY NEWS:Will Miley Cyrus Cancel Her VMA Performance? MTV 'Worried' She Won't Show - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

AAB's Top 5 Countdown | Washington Wizards John Wall Highlights | Assists 2016-2017 Season - Duration: 1:55.

nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment