Monday, August 28, 2017

Youtube daily report w Aug 29 2017

You may be right about some things...

... but the Brandners' behavior is irresponsible. They should have sent Nico home immediately!

Evidently they like this role, though. They get to be responsible for kindness, and you for the bothersome rest.

Of course Nico can exploit that perfectly to her advantage

She is 17, and has only just discovered where her real home is

Nico is leaving us again already? Is that what I'm hearing? Too bad.

Yes. She's going to boarding school. The same school you all went to.

Beloved tradition

What's so bad about it?

We felt quite at ease at Wilhelm Tell. And pedagogically they've actually made their way into the current century.

Has Nico actually made her way into this family yet?

The question is more whether she even wants to

We'll see each other later

Tshh

Leonard, my brother - Bernd von Beyenbach, my 'fig leaf' fiance

== Pleased. == Likewise.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there earlier at breakfast. I had an important appointment at the bank.

That was no problem

Well, I'm really happy there's at least one person in the family for whom we don't have to play the happy couple

Isn't that kind of going to extraordinary lengths, though, to safeguard your little secret?

Oh, it's nothing. I'm glad to play the role of her fiance. It's an honor.

But EVERY DAY, sharing bed and board in front of Johannes ... certainly that can't always be easy, can it?

Oh, it isn't a problem for us, right?

Oh well, I'm sure you two still have a lot to tell each other. I'll leave you guys alone.

== We'll see each other later. == Happy to meet you. == Likewise.

They always say your partner should also be a good friend. Remove the 'also' and you've got it.

I'm really very thankful to Bernd

And what does he get from the deal?

We both profit from it. More or less.

At any rate, I'm happy you've found your true love. And a fiance on top of that!

[Justice is important. One can even say crucial. And what is just must remain just.]

So, would you please put your pens down? I'm going to collect the tests.

Thank you

== Bye == Bye

I had no idea you would be taking an exam with me today

I didn't either. But all the better. I was actually figuring on Dr. Degenhard.

Yeah, I had to jump in at the last minute - herniated disc

Oooh, that happens a lot with you sedentary academics

And otherwise, everything okay?

Sure, why do you ask?

Well yeah, last night it got a little late, and then the wine...

I'm in good shape. And you?

How do I look?

And, were you at the Brandners'?

Hm, it doesn't look like Nicola came back willingly

I'm afraid she's simply going to have to learn what it means to be a Lahnstein

Nico passed out and collapsed

What?!

She was being serious about the hunger strike

Well I think she's faking it. It can't be that just a few days without food would have that effect, would it?

She wasn't drinking anything

So she was completely dehydrated and she collapsed

What did she say?

I... I didn't talk to Nico

Mr. Brandner wouldn't let me see her

Excuse me?!

He severely reprimanded me

And I'm afraid rightly so

Well... I find the 'abstraction principle' incredibly interesting

Uhm... that's also important, later, for the Law of Obligation, right?

Definitely

We covered something recently in a course, uhm...

...'culpa in contrahendo'. There was a cargo of tires--

Sorry, but I really do not wish to contemplate flawed legal contracts at the moment

Sorry. It's just that I don't have the opportunity every day to talk with an expert.

But I'd be glad to talk about something else

Vanessa, please

I guess last night was too much for you, after all, wasn't it?

I am in tip-top shape

Well, I really had to pull myself together for that exam

But you looked like you were doing fine

Oh, but I probably could have formulated one or two points better than I did

Could be that I didn't perform as well as I otherwise might have

It will be sufficient, nonetheless, I'm quite sure

If you say so...

Oh God, oh...

Oh, already so late! Shall we go get something to eat?

Something to eat? I thought you were here on account of the law questions.

I just thought, because this was so enjoyable...

Besides, I still have to review the exams

== Do you have to correct them tonight? == Yes.

Thanks for the coffee. Bye.

Sure

Well, did you find your sweater?

Oh, is he starting up with THAT again?

'Culpa in contrahendo'... At the close of a contract--

Sorry, but I have to go

== You really do take after your father. == I don't know what you mean.

He forges wills, you cheat on exams

That is none of your damn business

== Is there NOTHING beneath you? == Mind your own business.

I'm just trying to help you! Or do you really think you're going to get away with this with Lars?

Everybody has their own studying strategy. Mine works.

So far, not so well

You know what your mistake is, Felix? You're simply too impatient.

== I wasn't going to interrupt, but I saw your light was still on. == Oh, you aren't interrupting, come in.

Leonard

== I'll be going then. == No way are you leaving on account of me!

Oh, I still have a bunch of work documents to review. I'm gonna go to my room.

See you later, darling

Yeah

Did I not catch myself a dream man?

Yeah, Bernd really seems to be an all-right guy. But... tell me about your new conquest instead.

Hanna? That's no conquest. That is love. Real, true love.

I'm happy for you

What about your dream woman?

How many times do I have to tell you, I was just kidding

What were you up to in America?

Naturally I was concentrating on my studies

Oh, I don't believe that for a minute

== All right, fine, I wasn't exactly living like a priest. == Well, there you go.

Sure, I had one or two affairs, but... nothing serious

Oh, don't worry, it'll catch you too someday

You know what, I think I'm just not the type for true love

Oh, hogwash, you just wait. Perhaps Cupid's arrow will strike you here.

Sometimes it happens when you aren't even thinking about it. Would be nice!

Then I'd finally have my favorite brother here again

You're dreaming

My dear students, even my office help knows this

Morn'n, everything good?

With me, yep. I was correcting exams until 1:30 a.m.

And, so how are they?

In case you're wondering how Vanessa did - I haven't gotten that far yet

Too bad. Then I guess I don't even need to ask whether you can help me down in the ice cream shop.

I need to clear the decks down there. Robin is coming back from London today.

Oh, sorry, I have to go to the university

But you'll be reviewing all the exams before that, right?

Felix, what's up with you? Are you trying to be the new boss here?

Nonsense! I just want to know how my fellow students are doing.

Right, and most of all you're interested in how a very particular student is doing, hm?

I just really don't want you cutting Vanessa any breaks

What makes you think that?

Well, do you think Vanessa just popped up here accidentally?

Are you trying to insinuate that I'm not at all interesting to her as a guy?

Sure, Lars, you're irresistible

But whenever Vanessa acts all nice, she's always up to something

Motion denied on account of bias. She's your ex, right?

Yeah... I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I did

Don't you worry about me

I don't understand why you guys are always having to hit the books. If you really allocate your time properly...

Tshh, ciao

Ciao

== Hello. == Oh, hello.

== How are you? == Can't complain.

Were you up late last night?

Yes, and was back at it again this morning

And, have you also corrected my exam?

No, but I did take a glance at it

And?

Ahem...

Oh dear, you can tell I was partying the night before...

Yes. And all the other nights you weren't sitting at your desk.

I'm afraid you completely botched the exam

Not even a 'pass'?

Failed

But that can't be. Okay, maybe I didn't know everything, but I didn't turn in any blank pages.

You can repeat the exam

You've only just perused it, maybe it will actually be adequate

I mean, certainly a few of the rudiments are right, and if you construe those positively...

Not a chance. What was that nice phrase you wrote? "What is just must remain just."

Better luck next time. I have to get to class.

Hello, I'm going to get started here

Watch OUT!

Well now, you've finally realistically appraised the key role you've been entrusted with in this company

How wonderful that you two get along so splendidly

You DO realize that your position here is more fragile than that vase?

Mm, how poetic

== Ah, hello! == Hanna. Always lovely to see you.

== Hanna. == Mr. von Beyenbach, do you know where Carla is?

Mhm, in her old office

== Thank you! == Please.

So, you think I'm giving up?

Let me make a guess: yes!

Ansgar will come to realize what he got when he bought you

Talk, talk, say whatever you want. We just saw how much he values your opinion.

Soon... soon, I will again be the head of Beyenbach AllMedia

Your job is to check that there isn't a decimal in the bookkeeping that has accidentally slipped a place

You are, so to speak, a... calculator - a somewhat cumbersome pocket calculator

You will see just how cumbersome I can be

I can't wait

Oh, here, you should have one, too. Something tart to cheer you up.

And that's why Ansgar is now getting my office. And I'm taking a different one... where we will have more visual privacy.

Mhm. But then all three of you will have offices on this floor.

Ansgar, Sylvia,...

... your fiance

I'm actually very happy that Bernd is here

First of all, I owed him the favor...

... and secondly, he's effectively our ally, and can cover for us in an emergency

Oh, why can't you be more careful!?

Well, I don't know

That woman has to go!

Could you perhaps knock in the future?

Sorry, but Sylvia has gotten on my very last nerve. And your brother has fallen for her act - hook, line, and sinker!

I can't put up with that!!

What's the point in my doing all this if Ansgar isn't going to take me seriously??

Instead, he should be happy I'm keeping an eye on Sylvia

I understand you're aggravated, but... this really isn't the right time

But this is important to me! And it would be nice if you had your brother under somewhat better control.

Bernd, don't you see I have a visitor?!

== I think I should probably go. == Stay here.

I'd be happy to meet you this evening in Schneiders

== Six-thirty? == Six-thirty.

Hanna

So, now we're finally alone

Mhm, until the next person is at the door

Regardless who it is, we'll just ignore them

Carla, you were right, this hiding game isn't that easy for me

I'm sorry about that

I understand that we have to be discreet, but just ONCE I'd like to have you all to myself

Yes, that would be nice

And just once I'd like to wake up next to you

Maybe I can... break free for a few days, soon

Then we can fly somewhere together

Oh my, I wonder if that will ever happen

The last time we wanted to be alone together, we got interrupted then, too

== You mean the Lars scene. == Mhm.

Please don't remind me about that

No, really, I'll do what I can

I long for you, too

How clever! I never would've thought of that. I bet the prosecutor had a dumb look on his face.

Yes

Oh, it's already half past six! We've been gabbing for hours!

I didn't notice how quickly the time was passing, either. But you turn the driest material into an adventure.

Oh, it's nothing. Sorry, but I have to go. I still need to prepare for a class.

Angelo? The check.

That's totally out of the question, I'll take care of it

Noo!

At least give me a chance to repay you. You saved my life.

Without you I would never have grasped this stuff

It was my pleasure

For more infomation >> 038 Carla & Hanna - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Los beneficios de consumir leche de avena - Duration: 8:21.

For more infomation >> Los beneficios de consumir leche de avena - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo usar el ajo para el tratamiento de hongos vaginales - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Cómo usar el ajo para el tratamiento de hongos vaginales - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Underactive Thyroid Treatment with 5 Natural Herbs - Duration: 14:40.

top 10 foods to improve an underactive thyroid

hypothyroidism also Known as under active thyroid or low thyroid

Refers to a condition in which the thyroid gland is not able to make enough hormones to keep the body running normally

Well, you cannot control the red Eteri and some environmental factors

you can still lower your risk of an underactive thyroid by making healthy diet and lifestyle choices a

Well-planned I can help prevent many cancers to treat your under active thyroid

Medications are needed

However certain Foods can also help improve thyroid health and boost the effectiveness of your metabolism

Here's a list of some of the best foods and herbs to eat if your goal is to prevent and cure an underactive thyroid

one Brazil nuts

Selenium is an important mineral for proper thyroid functioning it protects the thyroid from inflammatory

byproducts of Hormone production A

2015 study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology

And metabolism notes that low selenium is associated with increased risk of thyroid disease

moreover increased selenium intake may reduce this risk the best source of selenium is brazil nuts a

2008 study Published an American Journal of Clinical nutrition

States that eating - Brazil nuts on a daily basis is effective for increasing selenium status in

Fact including this high selenium food in your diet could prevent the need for a fortification or supplements to improve the selenium status

Furthermore because brazil nuts are rich in the amino acid L-Arginine. They even help reduce weight

You can eat 2 or 3 brazil nuts as a healthy snack or include a few and salads or stir-fries

- coconut oil

Before we continue this video do not forget to subscribe my channel to see other useful health videos

Coconut oil contains healthy medium chain fatty acids that help people suffering from hepatitis M

These fatty acids stimulate thyroid hormone production as well as keep the gland functioning normally

furthermore coconut oil promotes weight loss and reduces cholesterol levels two common issues related to under active thyroid

replace your regular cooking oil with extra virgin coconut oil in

Baking you can use coconut oil in place of butter

you can also eat 1 to 2

Tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil Daily by adding it to your milk tea hot chocolate or smoothie

Note do not consume more than 3 tablespoons of coconut oil a day

3 yogurt

Yogurt is also good for your thyroid health due to its high Vitamin D content in

Fact vitamin D. Deficiencies linked to Hashimoto's disease one of the most common causes of hypothyroidism a

2013 study published an endocrine practice reports that vitamin d has a potential role in development of Hashimoto's disease

and/or its progression to hypothyroidism

moreover

probiotic yogurt helps maintain the balance of good Bacteria in the gut

yogurt also contains significant amounts of calcium protein and iodine that are important for thyroid as well as overall health

Aim to eat at least one cuban peso of yogurt daily either plain topped with fresh fruits or as an ingredient in a smoothie

For lemon is one of the best fish that you can eat for your thyroid health and metabolism it also boasts significant

Anti-inflammatory properties due to its rich Omega-3 fatty acid content

numerous studies document the health benefits of Salmon A

2010 study published in the Journal of nutritional biochemistry suggests that fatty acids signal thyroid cells in the liver to burn more fat

A

2014 study Published in Acta Physiological Hunger Rika reports that omega-3 fatty acids could be useful as a neuro protective

Agent against cognitive impairment due to hypothyroidism in addition Omega-3 fatty acids lower the risk of heart disease

another side affective and manage Tabitha roid ism as

Most salmon sold in the United States is farm-raised which are contaminated with PCBs

Polychlorinated Biphenyls and mercury it is recommended to opt for wild salmon

When buying salmon make sure it is labeled as wild eat it at least twice a week

5 seaweed to help your thyroid gland function properly Iodine is necessary

Iodine attaches to the amino acid tyrosine to form thyroxine which is essential for your thyroid to function properly an

Adequate level of Iodine in the body inhibits the production of Metabolism regulating thyroid hormones

To get your daily dose of iodine without increasing your salt intake seaweed is one of the best options

This sea vegetable is also packed with other nutrients including calcium fiber protein

phosphorus Magnesium

selenium

Manganese Iron and Vitamins a b c e and K

You can use seaweed and sushi soups and salads

Seaweed snacks are also available in the market which are great as a healthy low-fat alternative to chips

note if you have autoimmune thyroid problems avoid seaweed and other sea vegetables and excess amounts which may worsen your

condition

Here are the top ten signs that you have an underactive thyroid?

one

unexplained weight Gain weight Gain without any change in diet or physical activity may indicate low levels of thyroid hormones

these hormones help regulate basal metabolism and thermogenesis as well as the metabolism of fats and glucose an

underactive thyroid contributes to a lower metabolic rate which may cause excess weight gain a

2008 study published in the Saudi Medical journal notes that overall thyroid dysfunction was found more often in overweight people with varying degree of

significance

however more detailed studies are needed to find out the exact cause and effect relationship between obesity and

Hypothyroidism if you have unexplained weight gain it is essential to consult your doctor to determine the exact cause

too dry and Flaky skin if

You are following your usual beauty and skin care regimen

And haven't change any of the products you use but your skin is dry, and itchy it could be a symptom of hyperthyroidism

The change in Skin texture and appearance can be due to reduce blood circulation one of the side effects of having low thyroid hormones

In addition a slowed metabolism due to load thyroid hormone production can reduce sweating

without proper sweating the skin becomes dry and Flaky

Along with dry skin there may be facial puffiness

especially near the eyelids and thickened skin on the lower legs with a pale or Yellowish appearance a

2012 study published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology notes that the most common coat a nice feature in patients with

hypothyroidism is coarse rough and dry skin as

These skin signs are rather nonspecific and often settle people tend to ignore them or attribute them to other causes

It is best to consult your doctor to see if there is an underlying health condition causing these skin changes

3 muscle Soreness and pain

people suffering from hepatitis

Often experience muscle weakness pain stiffness or cramping there may also be general joint pain

Low metabolism disrupts how your body burns energy which can affect how your muscles feel after doing your regular exercises?

low thyroid often increases inflammation that may be contributing to your muscle and joint pain a

2000 study published in the Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery

And psychiatry notes that neuromuscular symptoms and signs were present in most patients having thyroid problems in

fact about 40% of the hypothyroid patients had

predominantly sensory signs of a sensory motor exonerol neuropathy early in the course of thyroid disease

For unexplained muscle aches and pains consult your doctor to rule out the possibility of an undiagnosed thyroid problem

Or other health issues

for hair Loss

Proper functioning of the thyroid gland is essential for the development and maintenance of the hair follicles and an underactive thyroid can result in

significant changes in hair growth and texture it may also affect eyebrows and body hair a

2008 study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology

And metabolism reports that thyroid hormones directly affect hair follicles the thyroid hormone thyroxine

T4 and tradeoff A-Runnin T3 modulates several aspects of hair anatomy from the hair growth cycle to the hairs

Pigmentation if you are worried about hair loss and other hair related issues see your doctor to get your thyroid checked

five constant fatigue and Tardis

Fatigue and extreme tiredness are very common in people who have an underactive thyroid

When load thyroid hormones flow through the blood cells do not function

Properly leading to less energy fatigue and constant itis

these symptoms persist even after getting proper sleep and rest a

2012 study published in the European journal of Endocrinology notes that autoimmune

Hypothyroidism patients have significantly higher level of fatigue as compared with differentiated thyroid Carcinoma

patients as

Tiredness constant fatigue

Sleepiness and lack of energy are associated with many conditions it is important to consult your doctor to find out the exact reason

six

Menstrual and fertility problems

Women with hypothyroidism may experience menstrual as well as fertility problems

Thyroid Hormones has a great influence on Monstro ition pregnancy lactation and even uterine involution after childbirth

low thyroid function can lead to changes in a woman's menstrual cycle length and blood flow a

2015 study Published in the Journal of Obstetrics and

gynecology of India notes that thyroid dysfunction is an important positive etiology of Menstrual abnormalities in

fact the study puts

emphasis on the Assessment of thyroid function and all patients with menstrual disorders to Avoid unnecessary interventions like Curettage and

hysterectomy

Infertility can also be due to undiagnosed thyroid conditions

For any change in menstrual Pattern as well as problems becoming pregnant it is important to get your thyroid checked

seven High Cholesterol levels

under active Thyroid can also cause high cholesterol levels which can increase your risk of developing heart disease a

Lack of adequate Thyroid hormones in the body negatively affects the body's ability to break down and clear cholesterol from the blood stream

Thus it can increase your lDL or bad cholesterol and reduce your high-density lipoprotein HDL or good cholesterol

levels A

2011 study published in the open

cardiovascular medicine journal notes that thyroid dysfunction can have an important effect on lipid profile

the study gives Emphasis on

biochemical screening for thyroid dysfunction in aldus lipid emic patients as well as in all patients with unexpected

Improvement or Worsening of their lipid profile

When load thyroid function is treated with medicines cholesterol often will return to normal levels eight?

constipation and the Digestion

If you suffer from constipation in digestion or even irritable bowel syndrome

Ibs it could be due to an underlying thyroid problem due to low thyroid function

Muscles lining the digestive tract including the small and large intestines become weak

this causes the steel to move too slowly through the intestine leading to constipation a

2009 study published in gastroenterology

Research and practice notes that as hypothyroidism prominently decreases Gastro esophageal motility

thyroid function should be evaluated in people who complain of Dyspepsia in digestion

severe or long-term

Constipation that occurs despite adequate fiber intake is often linked to hypothyroidism

And it is recommended to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment

9 for concentration and memory if you have started forgetting things and you are having difficulty concentrating

it could be due to load thyroid function an underactive thyroid may lead to forgetfulness poor memory and lack of

Concentration as an inadequate amount of these hormones can cause misfiring in your neurotransmitters

Load thyroid can even lead to stress or poor sleep which in turn can trigger a temporary brain fog

however

Hypothyroidism cannot lead to permanent cognitive dysfunction and with proper treatment these issues can be resolved

Poor memory and brain fog can also signal the onset of other mental health problems such as depression

So it is important to consult your doctor to find out the exact cause

10 Increase sensitivity to cold

The Thyroid gland works as an internal thermostat for your body as it helps to regulate body heat

Due to too Little thyroid hormone production the body burns less energy causing a decrease in body temperature and increase called

Intolerance

the person may feel cold even in a warm environment in fact

people with hypothyroidism are at a higher risk of suffering from hypothermia a life-threatening condition when exposed to cold temperatures if

You feel cold on a warm sunny day get your thyroid levels checked as you may be suffering from hepatitis. 'm

Increased sensitivity to cold can also be due to other conditions

including anemia and impaired circulation which your doctor can also check for

For more infomation >> Underactive Thyroid Treatment with 5 Natural Herbs - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

新加坡交換學生晚宴表演——中崙高中(shape of Taiwan) - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 新加坡交換學生晚宴表演——中崙高中(shape of Taiwan) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Alivia las aftas bucales usando estos 6 remedios de origen natural - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Alivia las aftas bucales usando estos 6 remedios de origen natural - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

10 Best Toddler Cars

For more infomation >> 10 Best Toddler Cars

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TSI R 310 pk 4Motion 7 versn. DSG (VSB 14896) - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TSI R 310 pk 4Motion 7 versn. DSG (VSB 14896) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Martes 29 de Agosto de 2019 Martirio de San Juan Bautista - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Martes 29 de Agosto de 2019 Martirio de San Juan Bautista - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tim Cook Gets $89M Payout From Apple - Duration: 0:15.

For more infomation >> Tim Cook Gets $89M Payout From Apple - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Damage Will Harvey Cause? - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> How Much Damage Will Harvey Cause? - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

$4.25 Survey Available Now

For more infomation >> $4.25 Survey Available Now

-------------------------------------------

Spike Lee habla sobre el video de They Don't Care About Us - Subtitulado en Español - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Spike Lee habla sobre el video de They Don't Care About Us - Subtitulado en Español - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mưa Và Kí Ức - Jax T ft. Victor Kidz & Layla Nguyễn |Video Lyrics - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Mưa Và Kí Ức - Jax T ft. Victor Kidz & Layla Nguyễn |Video Lyrics - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump May Be Forced To Choose: The Wall, Or Harvey Victims? | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 9:36.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump May Be Forced To Choose: The Wall, Or Harvey Victims? | The Last Word | MSNBC - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

Loaded: 'Ewan's Executive Decision' Season Finale Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:53.

There's been a lot of chatter on the forums

about the new character.

Show me. Show me the curve.

Well, it's, uh, right there.

Um...

[Gasps] Oh, no, yes, I could see it, actually.

She's certainly very feminine.

Cats don't have tits, though, in nature.

They do have teats.

We're issuing a pattern Monday,

so I really do need to give the art department

a clear brief on whether or not to lose the, uh, bosoms.

Well, all righty then.

Time for you and this big executive to agree.

[Bell dings]

We really are pressed for time.

Yeah, no, sure. Let's be decisive right now.

Let's just decide the hell out of this thing.

For more infomation >> Loaded: 'Ewan's Executive Decision' Season Finale Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Flight Facilities - I Didn't Believe (Subtítulos) - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Flight Facilities - I Didn't Believe (Subtítulos) - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Pumpkin Emily Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:49.

Hey, what up you guy's! My name is Pumpkin Emily

and you can call my Emily for short and for visiting my channel.

Here you'll find DIY and fashion videos.

Here's a quick peak of the stuff that I do on my channel

and remember to subscribe so you don't miss out on new videos.

For more infomation >> Pumpkin Emily Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra TwinTop 1.8 COSMO,AUTOMAAT,AIRCO ECC,LM VELGEN,CRUISE C - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra TwinTop 1.8 COSMO,AUTOMAAT,AIRCO ECC,LM VELGEN,CRUISE C - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones season finale – misc. - Duration: 5:05.

Well for another year it's over. The last episode of the season of Game of Thrones

was last night, so I'm gonna double up my review for episode 6 and episode 7. And a

recurring theme that's been going on for the last few weeks, if you've been

watching all the misc videos, is that there's some things I've been greatly

enjoying – there's some of the spectacle moments I've liked – but some of the

things I feel are less than great is the speed at which we seem to be rushing

through the end game of Game of Thrones. We had so much build-up and now it just

feels like we're just getting as quickly to the end as we possibly can. And episode

6 was the worst case of this, where it felt very much the worst case of TV

writing, where we're just truncating things from a source material and it's

throwing it at the screen where character motivations seem not as clear

as you would hope, where people seem to be doing stupid things like they do in the

classic horror movie – like bad horror movies – where characters just randomly do

things because the plot tells them to and not because it feels organic to the

story. I can get into the minutiae of that but I would rather not. Because I

think all of that stuff that I wasn't a huge fan of in episode 6, as much as the

beginning part I really liked – the walking and having those small character

moments, and the small character beats – it was eventually overshadowed by this

great big battle, which again felt forced. And the bringing together of all of the

characters, while cool and the fact that we're seeing all those characters

together and meeting the Night King for the first time (at least the characters

meeting the Night King for the first time) just didn't feel as grand as it

could have been because we feel like we're just throwing things at the screen.

Where Daenerys changes her mind randomly or, "We don't have time!" as Cold Hands yells.

But it's like ... but there's two people can fit on a horse! I don't understand

why we're exclaiming that. Anyways, we kill the dragon and we get

to episode 7. In episode 7, and I don't know

if this is a bold statement or a controversial statement, but my ideal

Game of Thrones is kind of the behind the scenes talking, the scheming of all

of the characters – that is the part where I enjoy it the most. Where I see the chess

pieces being moved around the board, and yeah it's cool to see the the

culmination of that in big battle scenes. But the battle scenes don't mean

anything if we don't care about the characters that are going up to that. And

this was an entire episode (the longest episode that they've ever created) really

just designed to see the people and understanding where they are going. As we

go into the end game why they've chosen to do what they're doing, that's the

thing. The whole Winterfell thing is kind of a waste of time.

Sansa and Arya were working together which was, I guess, kind of obvious. But I

don't know. I feel they could have handled that a little bit better, or more

clearer. I think that the meeting between Cersei and Jon and everybody else worked

well for me. I mean, again, I don't really know Cirsei's true endgame here, because

she's kind of doing exactly what everyone expects you to be doing. So I

feel that there must be, like, Tyrion must have some sort of be plan here, where he

understands that she's probably not actually gonna help, and how is he gonna

use that to his advantage. And we end with that scene of

the White Walkers finally coming past the wall. I think that the

greatest accomplishment of this episode is that we have everyone clearly pointed

in the direction they need to go, and it's up to the show to give me those

cathartic moments, and having those surprising moments, but also hopefully

throwing some things in front of them so it's not just battling zombies versus

dragons to end off the show. I think the show is much more than that. It does need

that, absolutely. That is exactly where this is going, but i think George R. R.

Martin is smarter than just to end it like Lord of the Rings in a way where

it's like, oh it's just a battle and then everything is happy-ever-after.

There is going to be deep divisions and there's going to be deep scars that

Westeros is gonna have to deal with. I think that's what excites me the most. So

next year it's the end! Six episodes and we're done. Or will it be? Yes it will be.

No it won't. Let me know what your thoughts are down in the comments below.

I enjoyed Game of Thrones a lot, so let's nerd out down in the comments, and

I'll see you next week!

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones season finale – misc. - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus LC 500 hybrid technical walk around | motoring.com.au - Duration: 3:17.

If you strip the Lexus LC500 of its beautiful body you'll see there's a lot going on underneath.

James, it's fair to say that the V8 may be the hero but the LC also has a sophisticated

hybrid engine.

It does indeed Nadine, so Lexus is very much at the forefront of, like, hybrid technology,

and this new Multi-Stage System takes the level of hybrid technology in our cars to

the next level.

So it starts with the 3.5 litre V6, which you can see here, featuring the Atkinson cycle,

it's very powerful but very, very efficient.

Up to here it is a conventional hybrid power train, but what we've done to try and assist

with the level of engagement, the level of refinement, that real emotion with the driver,

is put in place a 4-speed automatic transmission.

So what we see is that the conventional CVT gearbox that provides three speeds, the 4

speed automatic gearbox provides three and an overdrive.

So if you multiply it with three, by three, you have nine, and your overdrive creates

ten.

Controlling all this is a very big brain which is the power control unit, and that's able

to ensure that this unit itself switch within under 100 milliseconds.

We've moved towards the lithium batteries which is the latest technology battery, and

it provides a number of advances in terms of the technology we were using previously.

To give you an idea, versus the current LS, it's 20% smaller and 20% lighter, so allow

you to fit in the chassis of the LC a lot better than the previous level of technology.

Basically, with the LC we realised for this car to be as best as it can with the performance

and luxury credentials that it needed, we had to come up with an entirely new platform

and that's exactly what we've done.

So you can see that when the engine is located, you can see that's very low in the chassis,

to aid in terms of the centre of gravity, to provide just the right amount of feel for

the driver.

You can see it's also been moved back as well too, so it now sits behind the front axle

line which is really important from a weight distribution point of view.

One of the engineering features that we're really proud of is in the front suspension

tower here, so it's what's called a double-jointed system where we've got a double-jointed connection

at the top and the bottom, and what it allows is, for the wheel itself to have maximum contact

regardless of the amount of lock that's on the steering at any point in time.

So aiding with the level of grip that the car has on the road, which is really important.

This particular example has the carbon fibre roof; the other upgrade that's available in

the LC has the glass roof which is quite spectacular too.

Moving towards the rear of the car you're able to see the back section which uses quite

a bit of high-tensile steel there as well to keep the body rigid and safe.

One of the little facts that's really important with the LC chassis is, it features 73 square

meters of body adhesive, that's usually about three times more than what some of our models

have, so it is very much the latest iteration of putting a car together, so to speak.

James, this surely means some pretty exciting times ahead for Lexus in new models?

Absolutely Nadine, so as I said earlier, this really cements Lexus' position at the forefront

of hybrid technology, and this being the latest system we're really looking forward to this,

engaging with drivers and buyers are down the track and some of our future models too,

positioning hybrid as the ultimate performance option.

For more infomation >> Lexus LC 500 hybrid technical walk around | motoring.com.au - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

After Reporter Asked About Sheriff Joe Pardon, Trump Pulled Out a Piece of Paper & Leaked The Unthin - Duration: 5:00.

Just moments ago, during President Trump's joint press conference with the President

of Finland, John Roberts of Fox News stood up and asked President Trump if he regrets

pardoning Sheriff Joe.

Bad move.

Trump's epic response completely embarrassed John Roberts and also exposed the liberal

media bias and their double standards.

Trump pulled out a piece of paper and revealed the brutal criminals, including drug dealers

and murderers, that Presidents Clinton and Obama pardoned and the media never ONCE questioned

them.

WATCH TRUMP COMPLETELY EMBARRASS THIS REPORTER AND EXPOSE THE LIBERAL MEDIA LIES!

The fact that Obama and Clinton pardoned hardened criminals and even terrorists is bad enough, but the fact

that the liberal media didn't question it is even worse.

Trump pardons a sheriff who was unfairly targeted by Obama's administration for doing his

job and the liberal media loses its mind.

Unbelieveable.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this IF YOU STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND SHERIFF JOE OVER THE FAKE NEWS LIBERAL

MEDIA!

Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe top stories today.

For more infomation >> After Reporter Asked About Sheriff Joe Pardon, Trump Pulled Out a Piece of Paper & Leaked The Unthin - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

King Baby Jewelry 1.56ctw Pav CZ Baby Bow Ring - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> King Baby Jewelry 1.56ctw Pav CZ Baby Bow Ring - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

김형은 교통사고 사망 이유 - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> 김형은 교통사고 사망 이유 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

पतले बालों को 4 दिन में घना, मोटा और लम्बा बनाने के लिए जादुई नुस्खा | HOW TO GROW HAIR IN 7 DAYS - Duration: 2:59.

How to grow hair in 7 days , in this video we use coconut oil for hair

Coconut oil is best for faster hair growth, use coconut hair oil massage for faster blood circulation of blood

Coconut oil is best way to get thinning hair and stop hair fall

Thanks for watching this hair growth tips subscribe our channel & like this video

view our more latest hair grow fast videos for hair loss treatment

For more infomation >> पतले बालों को 4 दिन में घना, मोटा और लम्बा बनाने के लिए जादुई नुस्खा | HOW TO GROW HAIR IN 7 DAYS - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing and test of LG 32LB650V ZN Smart Cinema 3D TV - Duration: 19:52.

Hello,

today I will unbox a LG (Life's Good) Smart TV Cinema 3D.

This is the whole package

as you can see it's quite heavy.

It is 80 cm or 32 inch.

The model is written here:

It is 32LB650V.

It is HDMI,

Smart TV, Cinema 3D, Triple XD Engine,

this is the size.

Only for container.

Here I have some legal information.

This is the backside.

32LB65

This is the options

Triple XD Engine, WebOS, Smart Share, Cinema 3D, Smart Sound Mode.

Label.

Okay, now

let's open.

What we have inside.

Power cord.

Holder.

Styrofoam.

Another holder.

So, actually this is the

base, and this is

what we'll use

for mounting the TV set.

Still many things inside.

Remote control.

3D glasses

and manual.

Quite heavy manual.

This is the ... remote control.

No batteries inside.

Holder, so you can not

lose the back cover.

What's this?

Another holder.

Some screws - one, two, three, four screws

and batteries.

More screws.

Let's put

the batteries

inside the

remote control

I'll leave it for a later use.

Smart TV tag on.

3D glasses.

One pair.

Basic 3D glasses.

Another pair.

The same - black.

And

here we have the manual.

Wow, big manual.

No CD inside, only paper.

Many languages.

Okay, here we have only

left inside

the display.

Ta-dan.

3D Cinema.

Wow.

It looks gorgeous.

It is new.

2014 model.

LG.

Energy class A. Unfortunately, not class A+.

55 kilowatts per hour,

38 watt.

Let's take out this.

Bags and

use the power cord

to switch it on.

Nothing left inside the box.

So, let's take it out.

Aha, found it,

the power cable.

And now boot it for first time.

Cool, direct

power cord to the screen, not

an adaptor.

Not very long power cord, but for our

goals it will be enough.

This is the back.

I put here the power cord

and I have

many slots - one

external speaker

H/P out

A/V in-out.

SCART

Video

Y, PB,

Component In AV,

PR,

L-Mono, Audio,

Satellite IN,

Antenna cable IN,

and for DTS patents some text and CR

65227506.

Here I have the model

listed again - 32LB65OV.

This is for the holder.

Here I have holes

for mounting it to a wall.

It is not that heavy.

Let's plug in.

Take the power cord.

Power ON.

It works!

Life's good.

This is first boot of this screen.

It is loading now.

So, I shall press up?

Or okay.

Here we go!

Where are you?

Okay.

English and country United Kingdom.

Okay.

Down.

Default settings.

Let's choose some country - France.

Okay.

Okay.

There you are! Your TV has been located.

Internet connection type.

Let's turn the sound up.

Skip this step - okay.

Connecting your TV to the Internet provides a lot of benefits

including access to streaming content and handset TV listings,

web browsing and automatic software updates.

Don't connect.

This is just for this unboxing and unpacking.

Get ready to watch TV.

TV equipment and all your additional

devices now you will be able to watch whatever you want.

How do you get your Signal?

Select.

Is this for home use? -Yes.

Get back to get connected.

And now what shall I do?

Okay, okay.

Why I can not go down?

Back.

Uhm, how to?

Aha,

Set-Top Box, Set-Top Box only.

Or TV only.

Set-Top Box + TV.

Okay.

Now go down and okay.

Password is default.

Again.

Oh, why it is asking again?

Save.

Strange, okay lets try

four nines.

Confirm your TV password - one, two, three, four

types nine.

Skip this part.

I'll do this later.

HDMI.

Others service providers.

Set-Top Box manufacturer.

Skip this step.

Are you Sure? If we fix it now, you'll get all the benefits right away.

Yes, skip.

Antenna, cable, satellite.

I'll test this later.

Next.

Why it is not working?

Mhm, next.

Start digital only search.

Now it is searching.

No programs found.

Skip antenna TV.

Done.

Legal notice.

In French.

General terms.

Select all.

Agree.

If I can only select it easy.

Select all.

Additional services.

Agree.

Done.

Yay, you're all done. Now let's watch some TV.

Thank you. That's it. I will test the other features later.

For more infomation >> Unboxing and test of LG 32LB650V ZN Smart Cinema 3D TV - Duration: 19:52.

-------------------------------------------

임창정 여자친구 결혼 이혼의 아픔을 잊길... - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> 임창정 여자친구 결혼 이혼의 아픔을 잊길... - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

5 Tips to Feel More Confident on Camera - Duration: 4:13.

Hi, my name's Zoe Winther and I'm the founder of Pickford Media, and today we're talking

about five little things you can do to get that much more confident on camera.

Because I know it's really hard and the first time or the first hundred times you're on

camera can be really nerve-wracking and awkward.

I know, I've been there, I'm there right now.

So I'm just going to give five small things today that help me out when I'm on camera.

The first one is simply just to talk to yourself.

Just practice talking out loud, saying what you're doing, what you're thinking, it's really

weird but if you work from home alone, who cares?

Just pretend you're talking to your dog or your cat.

Just practice having your voice out there.

It's not something we really do, just talk to no-one, so getting that practice in, as

weird as it may feel, will really help you come across as a lot more natural when the

time comes that you put the camera in front of you.

And that leads into my second tip, which is just be conversational.

Pretend you're having a conversation with a friend and really let your personality shine

through.

Whether you want the video to be serious or silly or a little bit goofy, whatever it is,

let yourself shine through.

It's really natural to become kind of stiff and robotic in front of the camera, so the

more that you do it, the more natural it will feel and the more your personality will be

able to come out as you're in front of the camera.

My third tip is to really embrace natural light.

I'm under big lights at the moment because it's night time, but if you can I would shoot

your video during the day.

Avoid direct and harsh sunlight when you can but in the morning or mid afternoon is a really

good time to shoot videos.

It's also the most flattering on you, gives you nicest skin tone.

Big harsh lights can bring out any imperfections, you can probably see a few, but natural lighting

it's your best friend.

So I'd really recommend sitting in front of a big window or shooting it outside if it's

quiet enough.

Even in your car, it sounds a little bit weird but you have light coming from all sides of

you and that's a really flattering way to do it.

My fourth tip to try to feel more comfortable on camera is to try standing up in front of

the camera.

I personally like sitting down in mine where I can be comfortable, but a lot of people

I know really prefer standing up.

Like they say it gives them more energy and more enthusiasm and it keeps you from getting

too relaxed, I guess.

It keeps you alert and, and on your toes, so to speak.

And my fifth tip, which will come with time and with practice and that is learning your

angles and learning which angles are most flattering.

So you always want to have your eyeline, the lens where your eye line is, but I have an

ever so slight downward tilt, which just makes it a lot more flattering for me.

It, you know, hides my double chins a little bit, just gives that nice, nicer illusion

I like.

So I've learnt my angles, I've learnt how far I can go before it starts looking odd.

Um, and I just know what, what suits me and that makes me feel a lot more comfortable.

So those are a couple of tips.

There's tonnes more and we're actually in the process of building a course on getting

confident on camera, so if you are interested, little shameless plug, um, I'll have a link

down, down in the description.

So if you are interested please follow that, otherwise thank you so much for watching,

I hope you got a little tip from it and thank you so much for watching.

I'll wait for that plane to go over.

Bippity-boppity-BOO.

Oh my gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment