Thursday, August 31, 2017

Youtube daily report w Aug 31 2017

An open letter to my best friend

Jessica.

Tyler.

Nicole.

My best friend Ginny.

Gidge.

An open letter to my best friend Garland.

Where to even begin.

Let me start this off by simply saying I love you.

I probably don't say it as much as I should,

but here it is.

And it's hard to pick just one thing to say

other than thank you for making me a stronger person.

Thank you for being the wonderful person

you are.

We've been through so much

and meeting you changed my life forever.

You were this snot-nosed 3rd grader

with an oversized pokemon shirt.

It was like Christmas, when you get a new puppy.

But instead I got someone I could call my best friend

my little brother.

It wasn't until we wrote that short play when I realised

this is a person I need to stay around.

This is someone who makes me better.

From that moment on,

it was pretty safe to say it was going to be the two of us forever.

And all the small victories I've had over the years

may have never happened without your support.

I laugh louder,

I smile harder,

I'm home.

I think what tied our bond forever though,

is when you decided that I was the friend that you would call

to tell your biggest secret to.

Throughout everything in my life that has changed,

rearranged and flipped upside down.

You are the constant.

Garland, your testimony is one of the most powerful things

I've ever heard.

It's a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

I am so proud

of this amazing person you have become

and continue to be.

During one of the most difficult times of my life,

you were the life I needed in that very moment.

You are an inspiration to my life

and I could have never made it

to where I am without you being there for me

in so many ways.

You have helped me to keep fighting

to keep pushing, to get out, and try each day.

You've been the legs to my broken heart

pushing me through and carrying me on.

For that, I owe you my life.

Thank you for always setting me straight,

being the family that I needed through those times

and not giving up on me.

You continue to challenge me.

To face the parts of myself that I love,

that I hate,

and that I want to be.

You have seen me at my worst

and have brought me to my best.

But you are forever

and always a part of me.

You anchor me in my true self.

You make me feel loved.

You're my brother.

I love you.

That was written by my best friend, Haley.

My best friend Angela, she wrote this letter.

My best friend Melvin.

My best friend Diana wrote this letter.

Man, you got me in tears over here.

Oh my god, I f***ing love you.

I needed that. Thanks.

I love you too!

For more infomation >> An Open Letter [PEGI] - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Da Torino al mercato globale - Duration: 2:03.

My name is Giulio. I work in my family's workshop,

founded by my father in 1973.

We were born as a shirt business for women.

Then we moved into the men's market

with made to measure shirts.

All the fabrics are selected personally by my father and I.

The threads we use to sew this must be embroidery threads.

I would remove San Gallo and replace it with a fantasy and perhaps a press.

All models are created from a design.

A pattern is produced that can be designed

over the cloth, that comes clearly cut,

contoured to create the model.

When the product is finished, me and some of my colleagues

take care of controlling the quality, the package,

the logistics and the delivery.

There are eight of us here in Atelier Boldetti.

There are people that clearly have been here since I was a kid

and that I have seen since before I was able to walk.

I have known Giulio all his life.

The future is probably that of following in his father's footsteps.

We took the decision to join Amazon Made in Italy,

because without a doubt the world is changing.

The market is always evolving towards online sales.

A challenge that in reality has become an opportunity,

because we are interacting with a market

that we had not faced before.

That way a small business from Turin is all over Europe.

We have had to change our way of working

but that which has remained unchanged is the passion,

our professional approach and the love for what

we have been doing for so many years.

Our objective is to keep as much as possible

the taste of Made in Italy, hand-made

which has been our identity for over 30 years.

But always embracing the new chanllenges like this one.

For more infomation >> Da Torino al mercato globale - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Vê os seus prospectos como adversários? ERRO #4/25 - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Vê os seus prospectos como adversários? ERRO #4/25 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

See pictures and cook for mom - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 10:02.

See pictures and cook for mom - [RabbitPlay]

For more infomation >> See pictures and cook for mom - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vaporizador Linx Hypnos Zero. Vídeo tutorial - Duration: 3:14.

Today we're going to see how to use

the small resin vaporiser, the LINX HYPNOS ZERO.

We open the box of the Linx Hypnos Zero, the first thing to fall out is the manual,

in English, very simple. There's the body of the vaporiser, logically,

and we've also got a USB charger and a replacement mouthpiece, that's it.

Here we are at the table with the vaporiser, some resin and a dabber to pick it up.

We're going to see how to use this small vaporiser for resins, it's very simple.

First of all, unscrew the upper part of the atomiser, below the mouthpiece.

Here's the atomiser, where we're going to put the resin. Take the dabber,

or any other tool to handle the resin. We'll put a bit of resin inside

and simply tighten the mouthpiece to cover it.

Now all we need to do is turn it on, but how?

Pressing the central button 5 times: 1,2,3,4,5. The button will flash 5 times,

which tells us that the unit is working.

Here we can set the different temperatures, press it 3 times

to get the temperature settings, blue is low, green is the 2nd temperature,

the 3rd is yellow and red is the maximum temperature.

There we are, we've adjusted the temperature

and now by pressing the button we can start to vaporise. Press the button…

and now we're vaping.

We've seen that to start up the Hypnos Zero

we pushed the central button 5 times. To switch it off, we do exactly the same.

1,2,3,4,5 and it flashes 5 times to show the unit is in standby mode,

so we can clean it or charge the battery. How do we do that?

Well, simply by unscrewing the part on the right,

on my right which is the battery, the atomiser.

We take the USB charger and screw it into this cylinder

and we can now connect it to a normal USB port.

To clean the unit, no problem, it's very easy because there are only 4 parts:

the battery, the atomiser part where we put the resin (that's the part

I'm unscrewing), a small filter with a screen inside, and the mouthpiece.

Just take an impregnated wipe, or an earbud

and some isopropyl alcohol and gently and carefully

remove any residues of resin stuck here. There, very easy.

This is the Linx Hypnos Zero vaporiser for resins and extractions.

As you've seen, it's easy, quick, versatile and above all discreet.

So much so that I'm pocketing it and I'm off! Seeya soon, bye!

For more infomation >> Vaporizador Linx Hypnos Zero. Vídeo tutorial - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

CAM2 Quantum Arm S FARO Quantum - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> CAM2 Quantum Arm S FARO Quantum - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

김소혜, '유희낙락' 단독 코너 맡았다 '소혜의 놀e터' | 매일 K-POP - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 김소혜, '유희낙락' 단독 코너 맡았다 '소혜의 놀e터' | 매일 K-POP - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

송윤아 설경구 안내상 여동생 이혼 나이 - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> 송윤아 설경구 안내상 여동생 이혼 나이 - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

4 alternativas para darle vida a tu cabello seco - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> 4 alternativas para darle vida a tu cabello seco - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DE DISNEY - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> LAS MEJORES CANCIONES DE DISNEY - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

I dentisti inglesi alla guerra del Prosecco: "Rovina il sorriso" - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> I dentisti inglesi alla guerra del Prosecco: "Rovina il sorriso" - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Spider-Man's Costume

For more infomation >> Spider-Man's Costume

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | PRIS AU PIEGE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Chronique | PRIS AU PIEGE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

$4.25 Survey Available Now

For more infomation >> $4.25 Survey Available Now

-------------------------------------------

Chef Official Trailer | Saif Ali Khan | Raja Krishna Menon - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Chef Official Trailer | Saif Ali Khan | Raja Krishna Menon - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Jim Rohn find your inspiration and true purpose - Duration: 28:09.

Five sources of inspiration. Here's the first one

deciding if

You just make a decision it can be

Sometimes the day that starts you on a brand new Journey

Now some decisions are incidental and some are small and some you know are part of a working day

But sometimes decision-making can be one of the most important days of your life

Maybe a decision you've postponed and postponed and now you understand the penalty of postponing that decision

you've got to do something and finally you come to the conclusion today is the day I now decide and

Whether you decide on a new direction whether you decide on a refinement in philosophy

whether you decide to act when before you haven't acted

you decide on a

On a series of things that you're going to do

You decide

Deciding can be such an incredibly important

very exciting

inspirational Day

also deciding sometimes

Starts the process of lifting our self-esteem

Sometimes when you look back on it

The day that you decided

Was just about as exciting as the day when you finally accomplished the project that when you finally made the decision you

Finally got the monkey off your back as we say in English

you finally know got through whatever barriers kept you from making that decision and finally you made a decision and

now it seems like the sky is blue and the air is clear and your mind is ready and

You know the adrenaline starts to flow things start to happen to you from that moment of decision

So that can be an incredible source of inspiration now if you don't follow through it's not gonna last all that long

if you decide and then you know

Postpone and and you decide and but you don't still don't get to it for a week or a month or a year?

You know soon all that energy and that source of inspiration

Is all dissipated so deciding is inspiring but but not for that long?

But once you decide it can be a very powerful day, but now of course you now you must follow through

But if there's some things you've been postponing

Some decisions you have just you know haven't gotten to I

Would ask you to just you know take out your journal and just go through you know what have I been postponing?

That's not gonna be better for my health. It's not gonna be better for my future. It's not going to enhance my finances

Maybe a problem needs to be solved. I got to decide when I'm gonna do it and and and how I'm gonna proceed

I need to get to it. I promise you if you'll go through some of that list

And start making those decisions

Your inspiration will start to flow and those could be very

critically important exciting days

Indecision is the thief of opportunity

Indecision means the door is still closed indecision means the opportunity waits

Indecision means, what could be is postponed or may never be?

you know that those are all the penalties of indecision and

Sometimes we can't make a snap judgment. We can't decide immediately on something so important, but after a while after awhile

We must understand sometimes they have a penalty of putting off our our decision-making

so one source of inspiration

Deciding here's the next one

Planning now that you've decided and you've started you start making plans

it's in

Incredible what can happen as a source of inspiration?

When finally what's in your head?

What's in your imagination now? Finally starts to take shape on paper?

When I first heard about network marketing

I was 25 years old and I heard some of the testimonials, and I heard that people have Gotten rich

And I've heard that

It's changed people's lives, and I've heard that you could start with nothing and become something

But let me tell you what was exciting when I?

Finally made the decision. Yes. I was going to be part of the industry. Yes

I was going to make it part of my marketing future

What was really exciting was when I sat down and started making plans I?

started committing

imagination and belief to Paper I

Started writing it down. I

Started started as we often do drawing those circles. You know what if I had five?

what if I had ten and

Then when I had a concept of what that could bring for me, then I said

How can I reach the first five how can I reach the first ten?

What could I do starting to make those plans? I'm telling you. I remember those days as if they were yesterday

They were so exciting

I had a concept of what I wanted I had a dream of what could happen for me. If it could happen for others

maybe it could happen for me, but when I started putting it on paper and

Started making the plans that

Was an Incredible source of inspiration for me

Because the plan seemed to now start making it real

That what I had thought about what I dreamed about now. I'm actually getting to it by making a plan

however

You can make all the plans in the world and it is a source of inspiration for only

so long and

You can make one plan and then you can make another plan and you can make some plans today and the next day you can

make some more plans and the next day you can make some more plans, and it is a very exciting source of inspiration, but only

for a while

I'm sure we would all agree that making plans that inspiration wouldn't last for a week

now

That inspiration now must drive you

to do number three the first source of inspiration is deciding second source of inspiration is planning and

Now here's a big source of inspiration

beginning

getting started

actually turning thought and

the notes on the paper the plans actually now committing it to

action getting started and

Beginning can be an incredible source of inspiration

Guess what you can say when you begin a change in your diet

When you begin to take the herbalife products guess what you can say, I'm on a new track. I

Have carved out for myself a new

Beginning, I'm on my way to the most incredible health I will never be the same again

I'm leaving the old

Undisciplined part of me. I'm leaving that behind

I'm a new person

I'm taking my first shake. I'm swallowing the first tablets I

Made my first you know walk around the block that I thought about for slow long and never did

I finally did it today I've started

I have begun that is an incredible source of inspiration and that is to start to begin

You cannot believe what can happen to your self-esteem and many of you have already experienced it

I'm just asking you to begin something new in all the areas of your life

Maybe you've always thought about benevolence, and you just haven't gotten started or you haven't made the plans or you haven't made the decision

I'm asking you to start taking that stuff now. That's in your head

That imagination. Which is very powerful and

It's a great source of inspiration in itself, but then I'm asking you then to decide use that inspiration

Then I'm asking you to make plans begin to make plans use that inspiration and then if you take that first step

it can be the first step of an Incredible Journey and

when Mark had his first meeting when mark recruited his first distributor

When mark got his first customer his grandmother using the product

When mark got that first few yeses from people and he started the process as simple as it was

You know from the trunk of his car

you know as crude as the literature wasn't the beginning it was a start and so beginning can be an

Incredible source of inspiration and

Beginning can be many things beginning a new commitment to learning

You say I'm gonna have a library second-to-none, and I bought the first book of my new library today

I'm gonna be surrounded by information and inspiration

The cassette tapes and the videos in the books. I'm gonna have a library second to none

I've thought about it wouldn't it be wonderful and

You know I've started making plans. You know I provided some space in my room for my expanded library

But here's what's exciting? I?

Got the first book today

I've gotten started. This is just the first of many

Many books this is the first of a whole flow of information for me. This is the first time

You want to learn a new skill?

and you sign up for a class let's say you want to learn accounting or something in you you sign up for the class and

You take the first class you get started you'd thought about it

You made some plans for it you made some time for it, but there's nothing like sitting there in the class

With the pin in your hand and the pad ready to take notes here. I am I'm starting on a new Journey of learning

remember that

Beginning is a fantastic source of inspiration

Planning is an Incredible source of inspiration

Deciding is an unbelievable source of inspiration, but now beginning

only lasts so long

If you begin that first week, and then you don't continue. Yes, you'll be inspired

By deciding and planning and beginning, but all of that now will start to fade away if you don't do

number four

one of the great sources of

Inspiration is progressing

Once you've gotten started now you proceed you progress

Now you go to class the second week you go to class the third week

But it's not only progressing in terms of time. It's progressing in terms of what you're learning

Progressing in terms of getting the information that you hadn't discovered before now you're excited about that

progress

One of the greatest sources of inspiration is progress

when you start jogging around the block and

You know at first it's a little difficult and then it's two blocks, and then you go around four or five times

But then you notice notice you're breathing easier

You notice when you go up a flight of stairs

you're not out of breath, and it suddenly occurs to you in a fairly short period Of time

You're making progress

with these

Incredible herbalife products when people first start taking the products and they've got some health challenges and they

discipline themselves

They do it the first day and the second day and the first week and the second week

But it isn't long if they've need some to lose some weight

You know a pound or two four or five pounds that is so

Incredibly exciting you don't have to wait for fifty pounds you don't have to wait for a hundred pounds

You know that first one that first two or three making progress?

Having more oxygen in your lungs

You can tell within a short period of time, I'm making progress on my my oxygen supply

I'm making progress on losing weight

Then when you start making progress in your business your ability to make contacts your ability to talk to people

Being so shy you decided one day. Hey, I've had enough with being too. Shy

I've made the decision. I'm making some plans

I'm gonna begin talking to people and you start and at first. It's difficult, but then

Very quickly, and it doesn't take a year. I'm telling you. It doesn't take a month that doesn't take a week I

Promise you even though you're a little bit shy if you'll just start

To introduce yourself if you'll just start to talk to someone you've never talked to before just get started

I promise you in a fairly short period of time because two things are happening one is

Deciding to overcome a liability

but also

understanding that

With this new skill now

With this new ability and with my progress no telling what I can accomplish

Because if I can get over the fear of talking to one I can get over the fear of talking to number 10

number 50 number 100 and by the time I get to number 50 and number 100

My self-confidence is gonna be so strong. My self-esteem is Gonna be so high

My new skill is Gonna show such incredible progress that I will never look back on the old ways

So what an incredible source of inspiration?

progressing I

jut addthis down

Happiness unhappiness is simply the lack of Progress toward a preset goal

If you're not making progress see that's when unhappiness sets in but here's where happiness begins

making

Progressive progress

You don't have to arrive

All at once you don't have to have it immediately

But as long as you're making progress as long as progress is part of your

experience now it is a fantastic source of

inspiration

Now here's the next one source of inspiration and that is achieving

When you finally have arrived at that goal that you said I?

Want to have this much experience and be able to do this by 30 days from now 60 days from now six months from now

And finally that six months passes and there you are finally the time passes and you have it

Finally the time passes and the skill is now beginning to be polished and it is so unique and effective

Achieving is an incredible source of inspiration, but here's what we notice

When you do achieve what it whatever you set out in the beginning where you decided and planned and you got started and you progressed?

when you finally achieve

That achievement is not much more

inspiration than when you decided

It's a different kind of inspiration. It's a different kind of feeling to having arrived

Knowing that you've got many other objectives to accomplish

Many other places you want to go things you want to do the person you want to become but at least I've got this one

You know I've done this one

I remember with way back when I wanted to do the training and I wanted to do teaching I would like to do seminars

because I saw people that had such a

magnificent effect on their audience they used the language to such an

unbelievable degree

I could tell that something was mixed from their heart and their soul and their mind and their

vocabulary and this mixture of stuff together

presented to someone's ears to hear and a heart maybe to believe in a mind to understand that the most incredible Magic could occur I

thought to myself if I could

Possibly do that

It would be the greatest feeling in the world

Later I've come to have one more goal. Which I I just probably won't ever attain and that is to be a singer

To not only speak the poetry to not only speak the language, but to sing it

accompanied by music

In my opinion, that's probably

the most awesome impact you can have on any person or any

group or any audience is the ability to communicate a message or a

poem or

lyrics or what you feel or what you know to communicate it by music and by song

To me it is the most

Incredible

Impact that one human can have on another or have on an audience, but next to that

Is to be able to feel strong about some ideas and have the ability to put it into words to put it into language

Drive it by Emotion have it mixed with experience

you know and all the stuff that goes on in your head and your heart and your soul and

Deliver it to the best of your ability even as I'm doing today to an unseen audience

But since I can visualize the audience and where it goes from here

And where it may go Beyond where it reaches even at the moment?

That inspires me to do my best to come up with ideas that will be meaningful and helpful to me

This this is the most incredible experience

You know the song I will never get there because you know Iii don't have that particular powerful talent

But next to it. I'm telling you you can have next to that

the most Incredible effect on someone else

Without a doubt you can stir someone's imagination you can reach that achievement

You can be there

what you've wished for and what you've dreamed for

if you will draw from the source of deciding that

inspiration and the inspiration of planning the inspiration of beginning and the inspiration of progressing

Then you will know this incredible

inspiration of achieving of

Finally getting there finally being the person finally accomplishing the goal and here's what's exciting about herbalife

We get to practice all of these

every day

All of this is working every day

simultaneously and that

simultaneous because some of you right now are achieving and

deciding and

Perhaps you have achieved and decided the same day

Because what you have achieved you have decided I'm going to multiply it now by two by three by five

So it's amazing how you can

Plan and decide begin and decide on something else you could be making progress in one area and deciding on on

starting another all of this can happen especially

in our social and our business life

combined

with our spiritual life and herbal life

All of this can be happening at the same time you know it's so amazing

to go to Salinas, California

Salinas is called the lettuce capital of the world

the soil is so rich it's unbelievable not far from there is Castroville and

Castroville is called the artichoke capital of the world and

within a few miles of there is a place called gilroy and

Gilroy is called the garlic capital of the world

They now have a garlic festival every year now over 300 thousand people come from all over to gilroy

California to get in on the Garlic Festival

not far from there is a place called, Watsonville and

WatSonville California is known as the strawberry capital of the world

All within a within a very short you you can drive to all of these little towns

within a very short period of time it only it doesn't take half a day and

Yet these are the capitals of the world in terms of productivity and the reason is because the soil is so

unusual

That in these areas you can grow two

three crops a year

Now as you know most of the world is restricted to you know one crop a year spring summer

harvest and then winter, but in this area

it's unbelievable when you drive through to see them harvesting in One field and

Planting in the field right next to it

harvesting and

Planting on the same day that they're harvesting they're planting

It's just it's just a phenomenal place, but you know that's true of herbalife

You can harvest and plant the same day you can achieve and decide

in a single day

You can be making progress in one area and having achieved something in another area all mixed in together all happens happening simultaneously

and at the same time I wanted to call that to your attention so that you would appreciate it and how

Our lives are so dramatically affected by the business

We do you know and our social life and our religious life and our life of the community

But especially the opportunity that herbalife offers for all of this to be working simultaneously

deciding planning beginning progressing achieving

Here's what's exciting about herbalife?

We get inspiration by inspiring others

This is a two-way

Instantaneous experience as we inspire we become inspired and now you

You it's difficult to fathom it you know with just our finite mind

but this thing called spirituality and human emotion is so

unbelievable that the two things can happen

Simultaneously at the same time as we inspire we become inspired

We are being taught by teaching as we teach we learn

sometimes we learn

What not to say because you know it didn't go over very well, and we just make a mental note. You know

I'm gonna dispense with that. I thought it was a clever idea turned out that it really wasn't, but we learn and we learn

simultaneously as we teach

It's incredible

we are becoming wealthy ourselves by creating wealth as

we create wealth we become wealthy as we give it out it comes to us as

We dispense it through our facilities of speech language spirit emotion eyes

Handshake contact as we do that

From Incredible sources now it comes flowing into our life and sometimes it flows

simultaneously

We are becoming wealthy by creating wealth

You can't have a much more exciting experience than that next I wrote down. We are changing by creating change

By helping others to change we change ourselves and sometimes we decide to make some changes the very same day

We're trying to help someone to change for the better

We're trying to help them change their mind. We're trying to help them change their position

We're trying to help them change their plan refine it so that it works better and as we do that. We suddenly find ourselves

changing

Now making mental notes as we go as I am now teaching as I'm helping someone to change by the way

I'm gonna start making the changes it is a powerful experience

We can have with all of this happening simultaneously at the same time

next

We progress by creating progress

We create progress for others we get them to grow and by helping them to grow we grow by

Helping them to succeed. We succeed. That's what happens to marcuse

Immediately he started helping people with their health immediately he started helping people with their financial future and as he helped them his

Came to him

He didn't even have to concentrate on what he was getting you know he didn't have to zero in on you know

What was how much was that for me today? He could forget that

All he had to do was invest in those early distributors invest his time

invest his energy invest his ideas invest his emotion and it and it just started coming as he

Gave it. So he received it

That is the awesome experience not just a verbal life. I understand this applies to all of our other social

Personal religious gifts and experiences, but but it works so well in what we're doing in herbalife

next

We become happy

by creating happiness

When we put a new pin on someone and it creates this incredible?

Joy for them that they finally arrived they did the meetings. They did the classes. They did all the stuff now

They've arrived we create this happiness for them by putting the pin on giving them a hug and giving them our congratulations

We create happiness for them, but it simultaneously

Raises our level of happiness to an incredible degree

We learn to see by creating sight in others if we can help them to see we can see

We develop our vision by inspiring vision

We develop

sight for someone we develop a future for someone and our future automatically then starts to develop and starts to grow and starts to

Expand as we develop vision

for others

Sources of inspiration, I thought you would enjoy

you

For more infomation >> Jim Rohn find your inspiration and true purpose - Duration: 28:09.

-------------------------------------------

Heatmap for WordPress: Real Time Analytics In Your WordPress Dashboard - Duration: 3:25.

In this video, we're going to use the "heat map for WordPress" plugin.

It's one of the simplest heat map tools available, and it comes with plenty of features.

Heatmaps offer you a simple way to track and analyze what's happening on your site.

They do this by providing a visual overview

of which areas of your website get more attention from users.

With that information in hand, you can identify and fix problem areas quickly.

In the next minutes, we'll be focusing on a click heatmap tool for WordPress.

Before you can configure the plugin, you'll need to install and activate it.

Then proceed to the first step.

After you've installed the plugin, visit the new heatmap tab on your dashboard.

You'll see that it requires you to sign up for an account on heatmap.me before you

can access its full features.

Go ahead and do that now.

The only caveat is that you'll need either a Google or a Facebook account to sign up.

Don't worry though – once you're done setting up your account, you'll be able

to track your WordPress heatmaps from inside your WordPress dashboard.

After completing the initial signup process,

heatmap.me will ask you for your WordPress site's URL.

Make sure you enter it correctly.

Fill out the necessary fields and save your changes.

Then, go back to WordPress and click on the heatmap tab again.

Select the Check now button, and the plugin should be ready to go.

You don't need to worry about your WordPress heatmaps being difficult to use,

heatmap for WordPress makes accessing them remarkably simple.

All you have to do is find the page you want

to track and make sure you're logged into WordPress.

If you are, you'll see a new heatmap icon on your admin bar.

Simply click on that icon, and you'll see colors popping up all over your content.

Of course, if you just recently set up the plugin, you'll need to wait for a while

until visitors have had time to interact with your site.

For now, just sit back and let the plugin work its magic!

Heatmaps have been around for a while, but

they aren't the kind of tool you see talked about often.

That's a shame because they offer a very simple way

to analyze what's happening on your site.

Using a heatmap will help you discover

which areas users like and which aren't getting enough traction.

That information is worth its weight in gold.

For more infomation >> Heatmap for WordPress: Real Time Analytics In Your WordPress Dashboard - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

How To Stop The Train | Childrens Video | Cartoon For Toddlers | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 53:16.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor, And the doctor said

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

One little monkey jumping on the bed He fell off and bumped his head

Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,

Put those monkeys right to bed

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the itsy-bitsy spider Climbed up the spout again

For more infomation >> How To Stop The Train | Childrens Video | Cartoon For Toddlers | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 53:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sick Miami Bass Hip Hop Beat FREE Rap Instrumental 2017 #142 | Free Beats By MR. HODEN ► - Duration: 3:56.

WANNA BUY THIS BEAT? CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR GMAIL!

For more infomation >> Sick Miami Bass Hip Hop Beat FREE Rap Instrumental 2017 #142 | Free Beats By MR. HODEN ► - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cake Decorating Style 2017 - Top 10 Cakes, Cupcake Decorating Tutotial Compilation 2017 - Duration: 7:29.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe :))

For more infomation >> Amazing Cake Decorating Style 2017 - Top 10 Cakes, Cupcake Decorating Tutotial Compilation 2017 - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

[AMAZING] Cakes Decorating Technique 2017 - Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Tutorial Compilation - Duration: 10:25.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe :))

For more infomation >> [AMAZING] Cakes Decorating Technique 2017 - Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Tutorial Compilation - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Corker on relationship with Trump: 'Back to business as usual' - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Corker on relationship with Trump: 'Back to business as usual' - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

দেখুন পবিত্র কাবা শরীফের গিলাফ কি দিয়ে তৈরি করা হয়......দেখলে অবাক হয়ে যাবেন || Kaba Ghilaf - Duration: 3:37.

News Wheel

Kaba Ghilaf

Kaba Ghilaf Change

Khana Kaba Ghilaf Change

Bangla News

কাবা শরীফ

কাবা শরীফের কথা

কাবা শরীফের

কাবা শরীফের গিলাফ

Islamic News

No comments:

Post a Comment