Sunday, July 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 30 2017

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Carlos Vives, Sebastian Yatra, Nicky Jam, Wisin, Maluma, J Balvin - Reggaeton 2017 Lo Mas Nuevo Mix - Duration: 1:08:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bachatas 2017 - Romeo Santos, Shakira, Prince Royce - Lo Mas Romanticas 2017 - Duration: 1:03:44.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Bachatas 2017 - Romeo Santos, Shakira, Prince Royce - Lo Mas Romanticas 2017 - Duration: 1:03:44.

-------------------------------------------

Paranoid Park - Quemar después de escribir [sub esp] - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Paranoid Park - Quemar después de escribir [sub esp] - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

135 TESA T60 6 PIN DIMPLE GANZUADO SPP & GUTTED - Duration: 7:25.

Hello guys ,welcome back

Today I have for you a TESA T60 lock

are locks that I love, they are amazing, you learn a lot with them

are not easy, it took me a lot to get control

I now open most of these locks, only a few resist me in this model

and I love it

I love it, it is a very technical lock, which gives nothing

and you have to play it very well to open

This would be the key

As you can see works perfect

I show coding

first and sixth are very long

fifth also quite long, and others are shorter

we will try opening and if we got will gut it

and we see what is inside

Let's go there

as I say with these locks you can to learn a lot

and the truth is that I recommend, to the people that have access to them, don´t give up, figth with them

and you will see as worth learning to open

we go there, we go forward towards behind

high tension

first nothing

second nothing

third is binding

makes a click

fourth is binding

a light click

fifth one click

sixth nothing, the first stop me

I think it's the first

there it is, makes a click

second nothing

third one click

fourth a clic

fifth give us a click, sixth nothing

first one click

It is a lock that needs much retouching, hence the fifth

you have to play the pins many times to set it

third, fourth

fifth

as it is very well done

and advances are very small

fifth again

sixth nothing

First

fourth makes a click

fifth one click and a turn on the core

sixth one click

lets see if I find the second ...

First

second one click

Third nothing, fourth nothing

fifth one click

sixth one click

second seems that nothing ...

First...

second one click

sixth is binding

and touch the sixth

would open

You see, you have to play often, very patiently

just the pins who bind clearly

without taking them too deep, because you will overset them

They overset very easily

we will gut it and see what inside, let's go ...

ok so this would be what it takes inside

all key pins have two diameters to control the depth

which protrude into the key way

Here you can see the plug, we can´t...

It does not look good, to see there

but the chambers also have two diameters

and this allows the key pin not to fall to a certain depth

and not encroach key way more than you want

all the key pins are serrated

and all drivers are also serrated or double spool

They are very well done, very precise, very nice and work very well

if you overset them, they get stuck and it is not easy to recover them

Well, this would be the opening of a T60, one of my favorite locks without a doubts

I hope you liked it, you find it useful, and thank you very much for your time

a greeting

For more infomation >> 135 TESA T60 6 PIN DIMPLE GANZUADO SPP & GUTTED - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 LX / STUURBEKRACHTIGING !! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 LX / STUURBEKRACHTIGING !! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Valverde: "¿Neymar? Vamos a esperar" - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Valverde: "¿Neymar? Vamos a esperar" - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors Video for Children Body Paint Hands Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes Play Doh - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Learning Colors Video for Children Body Paint Hands Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes Play Doh - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

"늠름해진 광희"..양세형, '무한도전'X광희 근황 공개 - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> "늠름해진 광희"..양세형, '무한도전'X광희 근황 공개 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

アニメ | 声優・内田真礼さん、夏デートがコンセプトのワンマンライブで、初の大阪公演を実施! 待望の6thシングル発売も発表 | アニメ の最新・人気情報を - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> アニメ | 声優・内田真礼さん、夏デートがコンセプトのワンマンライブで、初の大阪公演を実施! 待望の6thシングル発売も発表 | アニメ の最新・人気情報を - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Markets Next Week--July 31, 2017 - Duration: 10:20.

In the past week, in quarterly results we have seen ICICI Bank and Axis Bank bothered by stressed out loans

Remarkable reduction in net profits for Dr Reddy's due to challenges in the US

Then, there is ITC which seems to have posted good numbers. This coming after a recent plunge of its stock after the recent GST rate announcement

Lastly, what do you think will happen on August 2 when RBI meets to decide on interest rates

This week Nifty also crossed 10,000 points though it remained there momentarily

Looking at stressed assets of ICICI Bank and Axis Bank, they have still not gone away. The poison is not out of the system yet

There are many other sectors that are not performing and that is going to start reflecting. For instance, the telecom sector

The distribution of 4G handsets is going to cause more stress in the sector

Those who think that banks' troubles are over are living in a world of fantasy

As far as pharma companies are concerned, the FDA approvals in the US have increased. The US government is trying to bring down the price of drugs

For more infomation >> Markets Next Week--July 31, 2017 - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Messerangreifer von Hamburg sitzt jetzt in U-Haft - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Messerangreifer von Hamburg sitzt jetzt in U-Haft - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

ISO 9001 Leveranciersbeoordeling - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> ISO 9001 Leveranciersbeoordeling - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Two dead, five injured in accident on I-71 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Two dead, five injured in accident on I-71 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tails i Przyjaciele Mini - Nowy Współlokator (Napisy PL) - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Tails i Przyjaciele Mini - Nowy Współlokator (Napisy PL) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

WHY I CAN'T BE A VLOGGER | VLOG LIFE #1 Vlogs Parody The Semicolon Productions - Duration: 2:40.

Hey, good morning, people what is popping

And good afternoon people what's popping imkpreet and we are making a vlog

why i can not be a vlogger

Tk America's new

Yamaha market or a booster come to language come practice out of

Adventure stuff car important full Mosquito Samaritan a home recording a cap with the anyone else so let's go

ah

Mr.. Jang tae Yang da Da

da Da had

to healthy

Collagen

fibers of them

Into bottom with you. I wouldn't go let the gap yeah

But I will bandini miracle Jordy. I'm Gonna Could you galatea

To do some experiment a huh - so much be anything

ah

For more infomation >> WHY I CAN'T BE A VLOGGER | VLOG LIFE #1 Vlogs Parody The Semicolon Productions - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

When i opening the case | English Subtitle - Duration: 0:20.

Is this? -Yes.

What the f-ck is this?

Wha..What is this?

[I have no idea about what's he saying]

Is this wonderful? -Is isn't it?

What is this?

Get rid of this.Get rid of this!

For more infomation >> When i opening the case | English Subtitle - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

ANIVERSÁRIO I FERNANDO PESSOA #VRATATA - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> ANIVERSÁRIO I FERNANDO PESSOA #VRATATA - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kid goes viral with carpool karaoke of Whitney Houston classic - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Kid goes viral with carpool karaoke of Whitney Houston classic - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2i Go! Airco/Cruise/Bluetooth Carkit - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2i Go! Airco/Cruise/Bluetooth Carkit - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Men's Butt Hair Grooming Options + Tutorial - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Men's Butt Hair Grooming Options + Tutorial - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fantacalcio Mantra: i 5 errori da evitare! - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Fantacalcio Mantra: i 5 errori da evitare! - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

UFC 214 Full Fight 2017 Highlights: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 2; calls out Brock Lesnar - Duration: 1:49.

Due to YouTube copyright laws, I can't show any of the video here.

Please head on over to my blog in the link below to view the fight.

Jon Jones defeated Daniel Cormier in their rematch at UFC 214 with a third-round knock

out using a head kick.

Cormier ended up concussed because of the incident.

Jones destroyed his rival at UFC 282 two and a half year ago, but his title was taken away

twice.

This morning he sent a strong message across the sport, saying"It's such a beautiful

moment.

I did a lot of right things to get back in this position.

Anybody at home who let yourself down, you let your family down, you let your parents

down or your co-workers down, you let yourself down, it's never over.

As long as you never quit, it's never over.

I'm back here."

Jones then called out Brock Lesnar, who responded with "careful what you wish for."

Cormier said after the fight, "I thought the fight was going well, I don't even know

what happened.

"They said I got kicked in the head.

Man, that was so disappointing.

I guess if you win both fights, there is no rivalry."

Jones was a good sport and paid tribute to his opponent saying, "I'm going to do my best

to be the champion that you guys deserve to have.

Daniel Cormier has been one of the biggest sources of motivation I've had in the last

two-three years and I thank him for that and for pushing me to a higher level."

What did you think of the Jon Jones Daniel Cormier UFC 214 fight?

Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe.

Jones served a year long suspension after failing a doping test four days before UFC

200 in 2016.

For more infomation >> UFC 214 Full Fight 2017 Highlights: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 2; calls out Brock Lesnar - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES) - Retro Game Review - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES) - Retro Game Review - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Mystic Messenger Kinyoubi no Ohayou (MAD/parody) - Duration: 2:16.

Warming up with my very best "Good Morning!"

My hairstyle is also ready for action

I gotta put everything into this Friday

Since I won't see you the whole weekend, you know?

English translation by descentsubs

On the 2# car at 8am, grabbing my favourite seat as usual

The guy next to me hasn't woken up yet it seems, it is the same everyday

At 8:07 the door on the other side opens and suddenly I forget how to breathe again...

All that practice and yet instead of words I get a whole lot of nothing today as well...

You just need something simple to start, but I'm lacking that all-important thing called "guts"

It's a courage test I gotta pass and now really isn't the time to run away...

Warming up with my very best "Good Morning!"

Trying to drown out the cowardly voice inside of me

I gotta give it my all on Friday

Otherwise it's gonna be another long, depressing weekend...

Just the slightest glimpse of your sleepy face,

I could cross the Sahara with just that to keep me going...

"Come on man! No Sidetracking! Eyes on the price!"

Might as well start by whispering some self-encouragement

"did they hear me talking alone?"

"it's...okay"

It's 8am and I'm in the second car with my seat currently taken

It's going off the rails so badly that the sky is about to cry for my sake

It's 8:07 and I'm nowhere near ready for this! Hold on…gotta try and not have a heart attack…

Collapsing at the start once more, those words just vanish off the tip of my tongue

For more infomation >> Mystic Messenger Kinyoubi no Ohayou (MAD/parody) - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

blind folded makeup challenge ft sis & cuz! || annaxlaine - Duration: 8:30.

Anna: "It's fine"

Anna: "No, no, I'll give it [the makeup] to you!

Erika: "Minea, where are you?"

Erika: "Which is my side?"

Anna: "Right here, this side...ow!"

Minea: "Give me the beauty blender and foundation!"

Erika: "Can I have the other one [beauty blender]?"

Anna: "And here's the foundation."

Erika: "You can have this one."

Anna: "Here, don't use too much."

Minea: "Put it on my hand."

Minea: "Where is it?"

Erika: "Here!"

<3

Minea: "You should probably close your eyes."

Erika: "It's kinda hard" Anna: "They are closed!" Erika: "To know which side is the right side."

Minea: "You're on my side!"

Erika: "No I'm not!"

Erika: "Where did it go?!"

Anna: "Here, here, here, HERE!"

Anna: "In my hand!"

Minea: "Do you have an eyebrow brush?"

Anna: "Yes"

Erika: "Well you don't need it yet."

Anna: "Yeah, you don't need it yet."

Minea: "Yeah but I have my own order!"

Anna: "Erika, for real!"

Erika: "Look up! Look up!"

Minea: "It looks completely dark except for the camera light." (Idk it was kinda inaudible)

Erika: "Yeah, me too."

Minea: "Where is everything?"

Minea: "Yes! I found an eyebrow pencil!"

Minea: "Is this your....what is this?"

Anna: "This is my Erika side." (great speaking skills)

Minea: "Is this now my side?"

Minea: "Ok so I was thinking, I will basically come here in front of you."

Minea: "Where does the eyebrow start, here?"

Erika: "Here." Anna: "Ei!" Erika: "Who is this?!"

Minea: "Me"

Minea: "Don't!"

Minea: "Is it there?"

Anna: "Yes"

Minea: "Does it start there?"

Anna: "Wait no, it starts here."

Minea: "Here?!"

Anna: "I don't know!"

Minea: "Oh wait, that's where the eyebrow is!"

Minea: "I believe that..."

Minea: "Look up."

Minea: "Hey, that's my side!"

Erika: "No i'm not!"

Minea: "Don't yell at me!"

Erika: "No i'm not."

Anna: "No i'm not??"

Minea: "Now, close your mouth."

Minea: "Did you spit??"

Anna: "Oh my..."

Anna: "Something..."

Erika: "What??"

Anna: "[Minea] look at your shirt!"

Anna: "Show the camera!"

Anna: "Show the camera!"

Erika: "Minea's color."

*Minea hits head on roof*

Minea: "Is this the challenge actually here."

Anna: "Wait!"

Anna: "Wait! I'm not even in the camera shot!"

Minea: "Hey! Over here!"

Minea: (in english) "Come here, little child...little child."

Minea: "Can I have the setting spray?"

Minea: "Hey wait, was there highlighter?"

Anna: "Ok, it looks ok..."

Minea: "Erika, that's lipstick..."

Anna: "Ok...thanks"

For more infomation >> blind folded makeup challenge ft sis & cuz! || annaxlaine - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Serenity View Fantasy League (Ghost on First) - Duration: 6:56.

I have dreams and I have goals. Both are good things, but it's important to know which is which.

For more infomation >> Serenity View Fantasy League (Ghost on First) - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Arsenal suffer transfer setback as arch rivals Tottenham join race for Mahrez - Duration: 2:51.

Arsenal suffer transfer setback as arch rivals Tottenham join race for Riyad Mahrez

  Spurs are the only Premier League club not to make a signing during this transfer window so far. But they have made an enquiry for playmaker Riyad Mahrez, who wants to quit the Foxes.

Roma have had two bids rejected and have said that they won't be making a third, leaving the door open for Spurs.

But Arsenal are also keen on the 2016 PFA Player of the Year and they will make a move if Monaco refuse to sell them Thomas Lemar.

Leicester have put a £50million price-tag on Mahrez, who wants to quit the former Premier League champions to play in the Champions League.

He would get that at White Hart Lane, after Spurs finished runners-up last season, but would have to wait to dine at Europes top table with Arsenal.

Mahrez scored 10 goals and provided seven assists as Leicester recovered from a dreadful start to survive the drop last season. The Algerian international released a statement in May declaring that he wants out.

He said: Out of the huge admiration and respect I hold for Leicester I wanted to be totally honest and transparent.   I have informed the club that I feel now is the time for me to move on.

I had a good discussion with the chairman last summer and we agreed at that time that I would stay for another year in order to help the club as best as I could following the transition of winning the title and in the Champions League.

Ive had the four best seasons of my career at Leicester and have loved every moment. I feel immense pride to have been a part of what we have achieved during my time at the club, culminating in becoming Premier League champions.

The relationship I share with the club and our amazing fans are something I will treasure forever and I truly hope they will understand and respect my decision..

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Arsenal suffer transfer setback as arch rivals Tottenham join race for Mahrez - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

The Yoke of Jesus - Duration: 7:19.

If we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Master, then He accepts us as

children and He treats us as children. We have to submit ourselves to Him, commit

ourselves to Him, because Jesus is committed to us. He said:"I will never

leave you and I will never forsake you." It is not his will that we fail in our

walk with Him but that we endure with Him and follow him until the very end

and find the entry into the kingdom of heaven.

Not many people will keep on following Jesus until the end. Jesus

is committed to help us to enter His kingdom, to finally get into heaven, but

we have to take His yoke upon us. We have to obey His words. His commandments and

follow Him until the very end. We have to learn from Him. Jesus said, and I read

from Matthew 11: 29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me for I am

gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls, for My yoke is

easy and my burden is light." It is not easy to follow Jesus. It is not easy to

live according to His words, His commandments, the words that He spoke as

also recorded in the Gospels; but we have to walk in His ways and endure with Him

until the end to have eternal life. We have to repent of all sin and be

baptized in water, we have to go after Him with all our power, commit our lives

to Him and be led by the Holy Spirit, to be able

to be pleasing to Him, to bear fruit, and enter His kingdom. If we stray or go

wrong or if we do not understand what He is teaching us, then He will discipline

us, because he needs to purify us so that we can share in His holiness. Without

holiness no man shall see God. Many believers find themselves in a

difficulty, in sickness and in pain, after committing to following Jesus Christ.

They might be taking medication and that medication does not help for the pain. It

is because Jesus is speaking to them through their sickness, through that pain.

He is teaching them obedience. He is trying to get their attention to make

them understand that they need to now submit to Him. They belong to Him. They

have committed to Him. They cannot live their lives to please themselves anymore.

They cannot live like the world anymore. They have to live like children of God.

The discipline of Jesus can be very severe because it is not His will that

we perish. If we read in the Old Testament how the children of Israel

that were delivered from oppression in Egypt, how they were led out into the

wilderness and how they never got to know the ways of the Lord. They never

learned His ways. Those who followed Moses through the Red Sea and into the

wilderness did not enter into the Promised Land because our they never got

to know the ways of the Lord, they never learned his ways. They all perished, they were

struck down in the wilderness because they did not

get to know His ways. Only their children went into the promised land, and they

went under the leadership of Joshua because not even Moses was fit to lead

them into the Promised Land. We need to submit ourselves to Jesus and

understand that it is His will that we learn His ways. If we do not learn His

ways and if we do not change and become like Him, we will not enter His kingdom.

If you are going through difficulty, through pain and suffering, after you

have accepted Jesus Christ, examine yourself. Examine your life. Are you

following Jesus? Are you living according to His words?

Are you pleasing to Him? Are you serious about following Him, because He is serious

about leading you into His kingdom, but if you do not respond, if you do not

learn from Him, you will not enter His kingdom.We need to take the yoke of

Jesus upon us, obey Him, listen to Him, follow Him, learn from Him to be able to

enter His kingdom. It is the love of God, His mercy and grace, that is leading us

to repentance, and to obedience, to knowledge of Jesus Christ.He is leading

us to understanding of what it means to be a child of God. If we do not learn and

gain understanding we are not fit for the kingdom of heaven. We have to take

His yoke upon us and learn from Him, follow and obey Him until the very end,

because strait is the gate, narrow is the door,

and few there be that find it. Submit to Jesus, yield to His discipline and

direction, learn from Him, and He will guide you into His kingdom. May Jesus bless you.

Jesus Christ is alive and hell is real. I am here to introduce you to Jesus

Christ so that you can know Him and follow Him and have eternal life.

Subscribe to my channel to learn more about Jesus. May Jesus bless you.

For more infomation >> The Yoke of Jesus - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Robbins: How To Master Your Emotions ( Tony Robbins Psychology ) - Duration: 15:42.

Emotions are a habit if you say how do I pull myself out of my own funk of my own

frustration may overwhelm you got to first own the fact that you've

identified that as the way that you live you actually I always tell people you

get what you tolerate and so you've got used to tolerating that and you start

thinking this is me when all it is is a habit it's a habit of the way of looking

at life that's a habit and how you use your body it's a habit of language that

you use because certain words when you use them you become that I really

believe but you've got to do is train yourself train yourself physically it's

like working out you know people say don't you have bad day of course I get

pissed off I get frustrated I feel sad I don't think but I don't stay there I

used to live there I used to be depressed all the time I never get

depressed now because not because I'm so positive not think it's like a muscle

you know you can train yourself to get frustrated by doing over you can train

yourself to be stressed out you train yourself to feel fat by doing it so

often we get wired the more we do something more wired we go you can train

yourself to feel passionate you can can you something feel strong and I tell

people don't settle remember you get what you tolerate put yourself in gear

go for a workout start to train your body in your mind and also find

something you want to serve greater than yourself because if you're just doing

this for you you're going to probably have that day but if you're doing it for

your family if you do it to the community if you're doing it for

Humanity you really are and it isn't bullshit you're going to find a level of

energy inside you you're going to get insights you never I really believe

motive does matter if your motive just for yourself you don't get much insight

life supports you because you're part of life but if you're going to support more

than yourself when you get a vision that's how businesses grow that's how

movements happen right find something bigger yourself to serve and make sure

that you don't tolerate weakness in yourself that doesn't need enough to

feel sad but you're not just going to stay there because you made that

decision life's too short to feel like crap I've decided I want to live in a

beautiful state for the rest of my life that doesn't mean I won't feel bad it

means I won't stay there because I'm in control and I can change it's okay

is the breakthrough by the way so we're clear if you say you're having to break

you who've never had a breakthrough you fought you fought and then you had a

break who's out with this happen before say I a breakthrough is when there's

something you struggle with for a long time you say you're going to change you

say you're going to make it happen you're going to lose that weight you're

going to grow your revenues you're going to make that profit you're going to make

something happy going to find that relationship you're going to stop

smoking and you start to get right near the edge and then you pull back who's

done this multiple times before but then finally how to break through you broke

through and actually change it's a I so jot down what a breakthrough is and let

me give you the three steps of it a breakthrough is a moment in time that's

what it is it's a moment in time it's a moment where suddenly what was

impossible becomes possible and what makes it possible is you take immediate

massive what immediate massive what action for that to happen for the

impossible impossible and for you to have action that's going to get results

really I found over the years any kind of breakthrough

you're going to have requires three things to it and if you never see me

again and you're ever in a place you say I'm

sick of fighting this I'm sick of not getting results I want I don't want to

just learn more I want to break through if you remember this and go back to the

simple formula and by the way I've made this simple purposely you know why and

plek city is the enemy of execution the more complex you make it the less likely

you're going to execute I'm so good at getting people to do things because I

make it so damn simple you can't miss it so let's do it what's it going to take

to ever break you before I tell you let's have you think of an area where

you once fought and you finally had a breakthrough for you personally what's

an area we pushed in portion for she couldn't do it couldn't do it and you

finally made yourself do it and broke through

how many can think of a specific area life when you actually did crater break

to say I if you can um boy oh this wrong say aye

bayaud what was that area say it out loud noisy I just say it out loud what

area did you break through and say now the roads here okay so now you've had

success before let's do it again I'm going to show you the three things you

need for break through any one of the three can do it all three of them

together you will absolutely break through and I'm going to give them to

you in reverse order of importance meaning I'm going to tell you the least

important thing first because it's the first thing most of you go through it's

not the most important but it's very important before I do it I want you

right now to think of it area you want to break through right now

what's an air your life right now that you'd like to create a break to how many

to make up something you came here for I want to change this I want to rip this

open I want to transform this I want to master this who's got a mirror your life

right now great sit up in your chair some energy right now super your chair

make sure the people on either side of you in a peak state right now come on

get them up alright right now pick an area you want

to create a breakthrough it what scenario you want to create a

breakthrough it money finance great what specifically do you want to create a

breakthrough about money or finance I like some money here's the problem

asking you shall so if she said like some money I could give her a dollar and

go okay man you got some money let's move up if you're that general you're

probably getting what you're asking for you just don't realize it because you're

too general what's the breakthrough you want with money

to be able to travel the world what prevents that from happening now money

eat so we now know what a real problem is I'm gonna show you what a real

problem is in a moment somebody else what's the breakthrough you want what's

the bracelet tell me raise your hand what's the break

what's the break you want sir what is it to be a leader for my family what's

preventing you from being a leader for your family my mindset what specific

mindset what focus

I'm just not focused enough I want to listen to people's answers because

you're going to see why people aren't changing is it so general someone else

be honest what's here you want to break your head yes we have what do you want

to break you in she goes I want to break you in clarity of what I want to do with

my career what do you want to do with your career you don't know I know you

don't know but if you did know and how does tell me right now what would you

say I want to be up there talking to thousands of people she doesn't know and

then when I say I know you don't know what's the answer she fucking tells me

the answer insulin she just has a habit of saying I don't know when you say I

don't know I don't know I don't know over and over again you tell yourself a

story you begin to believe that story and once you believe it it's manifest

how many of you have ever had when you're a kid you're eating dinner your

parents says to you could you get me the salt and you're enjoying your meal you

don't want to get up so you know why you say I don't know the salt is it's not a

lot you don't know its exact position this moment of time and your parent says

you know where it's in it's in the kitchen you go I don't know the sausage

you cook it I don't know you give it a salt right now what are you saying your

head as you walk in the kitchen out of the salt is out of this all because I

don't assault is yoga cabinet really do what it's not here it's on the second

shelf they tell you use the Ottoman Sultans on the sausages look it's not

here they come storming the kitchen to be straight for you basically go what is

this who's ever had women's experience to say I here's my question did your

eyes see the salt yes or no yes you're I saw the salt but your mind did not allow

you to perceive the salt because you told yourself a story over and over

again I believe over and over again and it didn't want to make you a liar with

yourself so you created what's called the scotoma or a blind spot now if you

listen to all the people here they're all searching so let me give you the

answer three keys to a breakthrough think of the areas you want to provide

you in right now your body your money your relationships your career your

business your joy your happiness and let's look at what your choice is our

first element there are three essence for a breakthrough first element most

people looking for is they're looking for the right strategy you're saying if

I could find the right strategy get this result right now and by the way

my life I am a life and Dismas strategist all I do is seek out the

world for finding strategies I find people been together for 60 years and

they don't just love each other their intimate their passionate and make love

and I want to know what do they have different than other people and I don't

think it's luck and I know it's not luck and I figure out what the strategies are

they do things that excite each other and I find out what those things are and

you can put them in anybody's relationship that's reignited I find

people I just got done doing a four year project where I interviewed 50 of the

most wealthy human beings on earth and greatest investors in history and these

are all people that started with nothing and became multi billionaires and I

interviewed them put it inside the book but very best with what I've learned I

learned I got a PhD from the people to control the world economy from the warm

buffets of the world and the raid al use of the world once I knew what their

strategies are like right now one of the strategies I put in my book it's called

money master the game I believe it's an Australian I think it's come to here yet

you have you seen here in this book I got one of them to actually give me a

strategy in a dis man named Ray Dalio he's the largest hedge fund in the world

this is a guy that rich people they have money to give to a hedge fund guy the

big hedge funds are 15 billion Ray is 160 billion he's ten times larger than

anyone on earth you have to have a billion dollar net worth and give him a

hundred million dollars ten years ago to even begin investing with him now he

doesn't care how much money whoever you won't take your money and I got him to

give me the strategy that he has all of his personal money and he's never told

this to anyone on earth and I put in the book cause I convinced him you're not

taking anybody's money anyway so you're not getting all the money you could ever

take you taking you're giving up the afternoon s worth I'm gonna give this

the average person anybody to follow the strategy last year beat the stock market

the stock market the u.s. was thirteen point two it is fifteen point six in

October last year his strategy not mine I just got it from him the stock market

the Dow dropped a thousand points in one month it dropped six percent this went

up point two percent first seven days of this year the market was down three

this is up 1% right now it's a three and a half the markets up by two and a

quarter and in the last 75 years it's made money 85% of the time imagine and

when it lost it only lost one point six percent and when it wins it wins an

average of ten percent if you go to Vegas and when 85 percent of the time at

10 percent and there's one point six fifty percent the time honk you fuckin

play it's in the book that's strategy you do once a year you rebalance it and

you're done that's how powerful it is and it's only not work twice 2008 and in

1932 and in both cases it did twice as good as everything else but it did was

one now that's the power of a fucking strategy but getting it from the best on

earth that's what I do now to do that it's a time energy money effort it

didn't interrupt me I to pursue it I had expect no answers that I want the answer

and I got it so I know the power of strategies for anybody else does but I

want to tell you most of you want to lose weight you're looking for the

strategy one relationship you lookin for strategy look at business you want your

strategy all good things the right strategy save you years save you decades

can convert results in minutes that you would have struggled for forever so I

know the value strategies but all that I just said about strategies they're not

the most important keys to a breakthrough let's think about it 70% of

the United States is overweight I don't know the current number in Australia but

it's starting to catch up to the u.s. most of the world is catching up to the

US it polluted everybody else for the same lifestyle and so guess what is it

really that hard to be fit and strong is it so complex that you'll never

understand it is that why the strategy complex or fit and strength to be fit

and strong yes or no is it like so unique and special that only the 1% can

afford it no in fact don't you have to work your

ass off to avoid the information that could make you fit and strong in fact

today god forbid if you wanted to go work out and be trained how far would I

have to leave this building to get to a place where they were training how far

there's one line over there isn't it and we'll probably thrive there God

forbid we'd actually walk to the place we're going to workout in shed right and

oh by the way you don't do that now you can take out your phone or your iPad

right now and download ten books we live in a world where the strategies are all

around you so strategy may be your problem often it is but more often

you're missing the number two thing you need and that is the right story because

the story you have about your life about your business about the area life that's

not where you want the area breaking through your story is what making you be

stuck what's the story it's a belief that you tell yourself over and over

again like I'm gonna solve this out of the stall this you tell the story so

often you believe it this man once said you tell a lie big enough loud enough

and long enough sooner or later people will believe you who said that

Hitler and most of their Hitler in their own minds we convinced ourselves the

challenges so when person says well you know least I tried someone who hasn't

lost weight they'll say I've tried come on well they say I tried everything

bullshit if you tried everything you'd be fitting strong well I applied

thousands of way thousands name them well tried hundreds name them well I've

tried dozens name them why did do these two stupid things that don't work over

and over again mine was on big boats I am big boat but I was 38 pounds heavier

with the same bones so we often say things that are true to back things up

they are true you're big-boned but that is not why you're fat right so the story

keeps us from it if you know the relationship you want what's the story

all the good ones are gone and they're gay and I'm not or they're not gay and I

am the story the story is there I got write

this down the only thing keeping you from getting what you want the only

thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling

yourself about why you don't have it the only thing keeping you from getting what

you really want is the story you keep telling yourself about why you don't

have it yes here's what I said divorce your story and marry the truth divorce

your story and marry the truth and don't make it one those divorces where you

revisit with your old-ass belief system again divorce it cut it off and marry

the truth the truth will set you what but you got to develop the empowering

story without that now some of you think an empathic story is the one that allows

you to be keep going at what doesn't work I'm not talking about a story where

you cover your ass and explain that you're still going to achieve you want

some day in the future because no one can argue with that because the futures

not here but really you're not doing anything to change significant who knows

what I'm talking about here say I so you've got to find a story that's going

to empower you to act a story that's going to get you to find the

breakthrough because otherwise with a lousy story you'll never find the

strategy or you'll come up with the reason why it's too expensive you can't

get there you can't access it or you'll even get the strategy and then

half-assed apply it just so you can reward your story that says it doesn't

work as I tried it I thought both shit boasted as opposed to the bullshit

jumping and doing something different your head of course it's not going to

work you're not doing it it's self fulfilling how many following say hi so

I want you to get this is the secret

For more infomation >> Tony Robbins: How To Master Your Emotions ( Tony Robbins Psychology ) - Duration: 15:42.

-------------------------------------------

July Favourites: Books, Series, Products & a Podcast! - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> July Favourites: Books, Series, Products & a Podcast! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Fallout 4 - Let's have some fun in Quincy! Lol :D (How to get the gun Good Intentions) - Duration: 27:35.

Fallout 4 having fun in Quincy and how to get Good Intentions.

For more infomation >> Fallout 4 - Let's have some fun in Quincy! Lol :D (How to get the gun Good Intentions) - Duration: 27:35.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Reading So Far! - Duration: 4:59.

Hello everyone! In today's video I thought it would be good to do a

reflection on how the year has gone so far. I know a lot of people are doing tag

videos and best of the year so far, but I wanted to do more of a reflection of my

one big goal for this year, which is reading big books. When I first conceived

of this idea I really wanted to read like 30 big books from my shelves and

maybe a few library books and a couple new books and some ebooks, so maybe a

total of 50 books in 2017. Well, it's the end of July when I'm filming this and

I've read three big books... and I'm almost done with a fourth. And remember when I

said - "but really I'd be happy if I read like six really big books because these

first books are really huge!" Well I think that will probably be pretty accurate.

I've ended up reading way more library books than I anticipated and the reading

of the big books has taken a long time, and one of the obstacles has definitely

been video games. I haven't mentioned it yet but I started playing Stardew Valley

and at the time, I had not yet beat Breath of the Wild, and I still haven't

beat Breath of the Wild, but that was another game that was taking up almost all of my

time and now Stardew Valley has taken over my life. And if you know the game

you understand why. It's just super fun. That said, I have managed to keep up with

my reading goal and I think I'm a few books ahead, and in the end I'm really

okay with only having read a small handful of big books because it does feel good

having them crossed off my list and off of my shelf and they're not

just sitting there being intimidating anymore. Although there are several more

big books waiting, being intimidating, and it's really not even as good as that,

because two of the books were borrowed books that went back to family members.

They were just kind of on my mental big books list even if they don't

permanently reside on my shelf. I have been enjoying reading big books and I

haven't really gotten tired of them but now when I look at medium sized books I

think "oh that won't take very long" where before I probably thought that they did

take a long time. So I'm definitely going to continue on with my goal of reading

big books this year, but I drastically reduced the number that I want to get

through in the remaining months. By the end of the year I want to have read a

total of nine official big books and I'm almost done with my fourth, and since

they are getting smaller as they go and one of those is mostly a graphic novel I

think I might be able to pull it off. We'll see. As far as books and reading in

general this year I don't know if I have any new favorites and I don't have

really enough to mention in a best books so far video. There have been ones that

I've definitely enjoyed but when it comes to even selecting best for the

entire year, I don't know if I have a ton of titles

to select from. But I am as dedicated as ever to reading all the freaking books

on my shelf, and I have an idea for a plan for next year how to tackle it a little

bit of a different way, but we'll talk about that when it comes towards the end of the

year and see how I'm feeling at that point. I am thinking of reading The

Brothers Karamazov in August because RinceyReads

has selected that book for her August read along, which she's been doing for a

couple years now. Last year was War and Peace which I did

not join in on, and the year before that was Moby Dick which I did, and didn't

really like all that much. but I think I will like The Brothers Karamazov

better because I have read Crime and Punishment, also by Dostoevsky, which I

really liked. So if that's one that you've been meaning to read, perhaps

August will be a good time for that. Those are really all the thoughts that I have

about how 2017 has been going reading wise. Overall, not as productive in some

ways but still have been reading a lot of books. Which is just good in general.

(For me.) So let me know how your reading has been going so far this year, if

you've been successful with your goals, or if your goals have changed a little

bit, like mine have this year. And as always, thank you for watching. Bye!

For more infomation >> 2017 Reading So Far! - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

MELHOR PASSEIO EVER: ISLA MUJERES, OPEN BAR EM ALTO MAR E NADO COM TUBARÕES?! - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> MELHOR PASSEIO EVER: ISLA MUJERES, OPEN BAR EM ALTO MAR E NADO COM TUBARÕES?! - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

135 TESA T60 6 PIN DIMPLE GANZUADO SPP & GUTTED - Duration: 7:25.

Hello guys ,welcome back

Today I have for you a TESA T60 lock

are locks that I love, they are amazing, you learn a lot with them

are not easy, it took me a lot to get control

I now open most of these locks, only a few resist me in this model

and I love it

I love it, it is a very technical lock, which gives nothing

and you have to play it very well to open

This would be the key

As you can see works perfect

I show coding

first and sixth are very long

fifth also quite long, and others are shorter

we will try opening and if we got will gut it

and we see what is inside

Let's go there

as I say with these locks you can to learn a lot

and the truth is that I recommend, to the people that have access to them, don´t give up, figth with them

and you will see as worth learning to open

we go there, we go forward towards behind

high tension

first nothing

second nothing

third is binding

makes a click

fourth is binding

a light click

fifth one click

sixth nothing, the first stop me

I think it's the first

there it is, makes a click

second nothing

third one click

fourth a clic

fifth give us a click, sixth nothing

first one click

It is a lock that needs much retouching, hence the fifth

you have to play the pins many times to set it

third, fourth

fifth

as it is very well done

and advances are very small

fifth again

sixth nothing

First

fourth makes a click

fifth one click and a turn on the core

sixth one click

lets see if I find the second ...

First

second one click

Third nothing, fourth nothing

fifth one click

sixth one click

second seems that nothing ...

First...

second one click

sixth is binding

and touch the sixth

would open

You see, you have to play often, very patiently

just the pins who bind clearly

without taking them too deep, because you will overset them

They overset very easily

we will gut it and see what inside, let's go ...

ok so this would be what it takes inside

all key pins have two diameters to control the depth

which protrude into the key way

Here you can see the plug, we can´t...

It does not look good, to see there

but the chambers also have two diameters

and this allows the key pin not to fall to a certain depth

and not encroach key way more than you want

all the key pins are serrated

and all drivers are also serrated or double spool

They are very well done, very precise, very nice and work very well

if you overset them, they get stuck and it is not easy to recover them

Well, this would be the opening of a T60, one of my favorite locks without a doubts

I hope you liked it, you find it useful, and thank you very much for your time

a greeting

For more infomation >> 135 TESA T60 6 PIN DIMPLE GANZUADO SPP & GUTTED - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kolega Mateusz #1 S2 feat. SzajbaTV - Duration: 1:21.

Kolega Mateusz?

Yes

Here I have package for you, sir

I just need your sign here

Thank you very much!

Ok, 'Mateusz' with lower case?

What?

Ok... Good bye

Thank you...

Yo Mateusz

(Gah) Here is your tripod!

For more infomation >> Kolega Mateusz #1 S2 feat. SzajbaTV - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Por Neymar, la cláusula y un jugador - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Por Neymar, la cláusula y un jugador - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hva stjeler jenter på fylla? - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Hva stjeler jenter på fylla? - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

(Unlocked) Apple Premium ID | Install Paid Apps & Games For Free From Appstore - Duration: 1:22.

Subscribe Our Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment