Saturday, July 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 30 2017

Hello fans of the animal world I am E d3250lll, The dragon of Komodo and by itself for being a dragon is fascinating, personally it is one of the animals that interests me the most.

The komodo dragon: To hunt prey that are out of reach, they stand on their hind legs using the tail as support. As time passes the Komodo dragon matures, and uses its claws primarily as a weapon, and Which because of their large size become impractical to climb.

To shelter they dig burrows that can measure between one and three meters wide with their powerful legs and front paws.

Due to its large size and its habit of sleeping in these burrows, it is able to conserve body heat during the night and minimize the time they have to sunbathe in the morning.

Komodo dragons are carnivorous. Although they feed primarily on carrion, live prey are also ambushed by stealthily approaching. When a suitable prey arrives near its place of ambush, attacks it very quickly throwing itself on the belly or the neck of the animal.

It is able to locate its prey using its penetrating sense of smell, which can detect a dead or agonizing animal from a very long distance. Komodo dragons have a poisonous bite.

The scans Magnetic resonance imaging of a skull showed the presence of two venom glands in the lower jaw. Upon removing one of these glands from the head of a terminal diseased specimen, they found that it secreted a venom containing several different toxic proteins.

They are good swimmers, and can travel great distances to swim to reach neighboring islands.

If you liked the vidio dale like and subscribe to see the new ones, vidios you have a good life, take care and until the next.

For more infomation >> Los Dragones de Komodo Saben Nadar - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Antonio Mohamed sobre los abucheos: "La gente tiene el derecho a manifestarse" - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Antonio Mohamed sobre los abucheos: "La gente tiene el derecho a manifestarse" - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Domingo 30 de Julio de 2017 17º del Tiempo Ordinario - Ciclo A - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Domingo 30 de Julio de 2017 17º del Tiempo Ordinario - Ciclo A - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Detector de metales 04: Campo romano parte I ¡Solo monedas! - Duration: 11:30.

Hello!

Thank You for tunning my channel mendi mundi on!

You can find the Metal Detecting videos

In the Play List Detector de Metales/Metal detecting

Today I am in the same area of the last two videos

I am calling it The Roman Field

Some relics of that Era have emerged here

The place is big but I have to wait to the fields

to be ploughed

With the stubble the search is really hard

We could search with the stubble but will wait

The soil is really hard due the lack of rain

Let's start. I hope I can see you with a good first find

The sound is nice

Its is the first, let's do it live

It is just on the surface

It is a piece of lead

A big one. With a no-clear shape

Don't think it is anything interesting

Here the second find of today

This was not live.

It is laying on the surface of the soil

I just has to move some pieces of lump

Roman coin. Emperor's face visible and some writing

In the other side nothing can be seen

A new proof of the interesting past of this area

I am really happy with this new find!

We are at dawn

I came really early to avoid midday hot

With the clouds at my back the landscape is great and worth to wake up so early

I just found something that is inside this lump of soil

Also a surface find

Let's open it live!

So hard! Like a rock!

We have had no serious rain in the last couple of weeks

I already can see it

It is a piece of lead

A small, formless piece of lead

3rd find of the day

Also an almost surface find

I hope I have not to use the spade today, the soil is so hard

Can you see it? it is right here.

It is round shape

It could be a coin

Not 100% sure of a Roman Coin but could be

It looks like

Unidentified Roman coin

It has a small brake made in ancient times

So near of the last find...

we have a very loud sound right here

Also looks a surface find

I'm moving this soil because I guess it is right here

Yes it is right here

I can see it!

It has a coin shape

But it is full of dirt

Very thin and bigger than the others

I can't tell you anymore now and maybe not latter

The coin is really damaged

Not a single design found. Maybe a false coin?

Again an almost surface find

I know it look incredible but... It is another coin!

Can you see it?

Here!

Same small size like the first one found before

A bit thicker

With a lot of dirt all over the coin

Posible Low Imperial Roman coin. / Emperor's face visible

Can you see a standing soldier? Is my guess.

I could have left the spade today at home

All the finds are almost surface finds

This time this is not a coin

It is starge have to say that the find is not a coin...

I guess it is a buckle

Don`t know the kind of buckle. Maybe of an agricultural tool

I think it is complete

I also can guess the design of it

Anyway, it is a modern find, not Roman

It is a pity not have done this search live

I had a very small lump, the sound was not very good...

But when opening..

a half piece coin has emerged

I can't clearly see the details but I guess it is Roman

Sometimes Roman times and in many other cultures high value coins..

Were cut in half to make smaller coinage options

Maybe not the case as this looks already a low value coin

So maybe the plow broke it

Anyway, the brake was done in ancient times

Maybe the other half is still in this field...

A very concise review of this find

It is a pice of lead but with some shape

Some others similar, found the same day. Rivets? Decorative pieces?

An interesting find here!

Also surface find

A clear sound

It is right here!

Another coin. Very small, likely Roman.

Very rusty and dirty

It is really strange that we are only finding coins today, and some lead peaces.

It is being very, very lucky day

Maybe I am becoming accustomed to find so many Romand coins

Not good! This ain't going to happen frequently

but... another Roman coin.

I am going to try a live find!

I'm seeing it

I am going to try a better capture

Can you see it?

Just in the corner

It has a coin shape

Let's take it out carefully

It is hard!

Not a coin but a religious medal!

I was convinced it was a coin!

In French Language says:

Jesus have mercy on us

Mother of God pray for us

Copper alloy

It is a modern find, probably XIX century o XVIII

As you see you never know until the end what you have found

Second part of the day available soon... stay tuned

For more infomation >> Detector de metales 04: Campo romano parte I ¡Solo monedas! - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

"No veo que 200 millones sean más beneficiosos que tener a Neymar" - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> "No veo que 200 millones sean más beneficiosos que tener a Neymar" - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chiếu phim & Thảo luận: Bộ phim A Beautiful Mind (15/1/2017) - Duration: 2:25.

Hi everyone! My name is Thien Thanh. I'm YANA's Associate of Partners & Sponsors Relations.

I joined YANA because I think YANA's mission aligns with me perfectly.

I became interested in psychology out of pure curiosity,

but the more I learned about it, the more I found it to be very fascinating.

Today is YANA's first event.

We are showing a movie that talks about Schizophrenia,

and we will have a discussion session with our participants after the show.

Hi everyone, my name is Diep.

I'm 25 years old, and I'm an accountant.

I first saw this movie 5 or 6 years ago when I was still a student in the UK

When I watched this movie for the second time, it gave me some very fresh perspectives.

It's not just a movie about a normal man who happens to suffer a mental disorder in his life.

I feel like I can finally understand his pains and his sufferings.

Tôi nghĩ mọi người rất cởi mở khi chia sẻ những vấn đề tâm lý của chính mình.

Mọi người xung quanh rất cảm thông

Người điều phối của nhóm chúng tôi đã hướng dẫn và hỗ trợ mọi người rất tốt.

Bản thân tôi cũng đã từng có những khó khăn tâm lý nhất định,

nên việc có một tổ chức như thế này ở Việt Nam khiến tôi thấy an tâm.

We at YANA hope to organize more events in 2017 that are meaningful and appealing to youth.

And we hope to make information on mental health and mental illnesses more accessible to everyone,

especially middle and high school students.

YANA - You Are Not Alone!

YANA - Bạn Không Đơn Độc!

YANA - You Are Not Alone!

YANA - Bạn Không Đơn Độc!

For more infomation >> Chiếu phim & Thảo luận: Bộ phim A Beautiful Mind (15/1/2017) - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

La tension monte au Venezuela, à la veille d'un vote crucial - [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> La tension monte au Venezuela, à la veille d'un vote crucial - [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dreamworks Spirit Horse

For more infomation >> Dreamworks Spirit Horse

-------------------------------------------

Geometry dash The Challenge - Duration: 0:36.

*Epic music*

No for real

why am i doing dis?

Im too mlg for this level

MLGNESS Is coming!

pl0x

HOLLY

For more infomation >> Geometry dash The Challenge - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

DIY| 簡單"高音譜號"鐵絲戒指 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 3:59.

We are going to make a ring called "The treble".

Cut 3 quarters of wire, mine is about 0.5mm thick.

Then bend the wire such that you now have double band,

wrap around your finger to make sure the double band is a bit longer than your ring size.

Bend a circle.

Use the plier the hold on to the circle, and use your hands to twist the two wires by flipping

one wire over the other.

Compress the twists to tighten them

You should now have something like this.

Put the wire ends through the circle and adjust the ring size.

Bend the shorter ends around the ring,

after bending make sure it will not pinch your finger when you wear it.

Bend one and a half circle.

Put the wire through the center circle.

Go on to finish the treble shape.

Finally fine tune the ring.

And the ring is done!

If you like this, please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> DIY| 簡單"高音譜號"鐵絲戒指 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

DIY| 夏日浪漫日落飲料 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 6:04.

Back to another pretty jello drink.

This time we will make "Romantic sunset".

On the table, I have the mixtures already well-stirred.

The first cup contains 150mL of hot water, 20g of mango flavor jelly powder, 3g of gelatin

and you may add sugar if you want.

And this is the jelly powder I used.

If you dont like jelly powder but want to use juice.

You can have 150mL of mango juice and 7g of gelatin.

However since mango juice is a little bit cloudy so the final drink would be slightly

less translucent than using jelly powder.

The second cup has the same ingredients, but just using strawberry flavor powder instead

of mango flavor.

Or alternatively, you can have raspberry jucie with 3 drops of lime juice,

and remember to filter out the raspberry seeds, otherwise the drink would look muddy and cloudy and

so less pretty.

For the last cup I used blackcurrant flavor jelly powder.And you can use raspberry juice

with lime juice as a substitute, then add 2 drops of blue food coloring to get the purple color.

So it is bascially just the second cup with 2 more drops of blue coloring.

You can see through the plastic cup clearly so it means all gelatin is dissolved and ready

to go into the fridge to set.

Take them out after 2 hours,

you can see they are all set and not going to fall.

Grab a small spoon and spoon the jello into smaller pieces.

And while you are spooning the jello, make sure they are not too big or too small.

Then pour in the small mango jello into a glass.

Mango and raspberry are a good match together, as raspberry add a touch of refreshing sourness

to the sweet mango

Followed by strawberry jello,

you can see me adding back mango jello

when I am adding the strawberry jello, it is because we want a changing color rather than a clear dividing line

Give it a gentle stir to make it look better.

Do the same for the blackcurrant jello.

You can see that they are not having very clear dividing lines.

Finally, I would recommend adding in sweetened soda water, but you can go for sprite or alcohol

if you like.

It is how it would look like if you havent blended them well but just directly added

the jello in, you can see it got very clear lines.

And this is the one we were making, it looks more natural and similar to a sunset.

And if you let the drink sits for 5-10mins and put again into the fridge, the drink will

set to become a big clump of jello and it would look like this.

If you like this beautiful sunset please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> DIY| 夏日浪漫日落飲料 (中文字幕) @GN Zimetra - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Detector de metales 04: Campo romano parte I ¡Solo monedas! - Duration: 11:30.

Hello!

Thank You for tunning my channel mendi mundi on!

You can find the Metal Detecting videos

In the Play List Detector de Metales/Metal detecting

Today I am in the same area of the last two videos

I am calling it The Roman Field

Some relics of that Era have emerged here

The place is big but I have to wait to the fields

to be ploughed

With the stubble the search is really hard

We could search with the stubble but will wait

The soil is really hard due the lack of rain

Let's start. I hope I can see you with a good first find

The sound is nice

Its is the first, let's do it live

It is just on the surface

It is a piece of lead

A big one. With a no-clear shape

Don't think it is anything interesting

Here the second find of today

This was not live.

It is laying on the surface of the soil

I just has to move some pieces of lump

Roman coin. Emperor's face visible and some writing

In the other side nothing can be seen

A new proof of the interesting past of this area

I am really happy with this new find!

We are at dawn

I came really early to avoid midday hot

With the clouds at my back the landscape is great and worth to wake up so early

I just found something that is inside this lump of soil

Also a surface find

Let's open it live!

So hard! Like a rock!

We have had no serious rain in the last couple of weeks

I already can see it

It is a piece of lead

A small, formless piece of lead

3rd find of the day

Also an almost surface find

I hope I have not to use the spade today, the soil is so hard

Can you see it? it is right here.

It is round shape

It could be a coin

Not 100% sure of a Roman Coin but could be

It looks like

Unidentified Roman coin

It has a small brake made in ancient times

So near of the last find...

we have a very loud sound right here

Also looks a surface find

I'm moving this soil because I guess it is right here

Yes it is right here

I can see it!

It has a coin shape

But it is full of dirt

Very thin and bigger than the others

I can't tell you anymore now and maybe not latter

The coin is really damaged

Not a single design found. Maybe a false coin?

Again an almost surface find

I know it look incredible but... It is another coin!

Can you see it?

Here!

Same small size like the first one found before

A bit thicker

With a lot of dirt all over the coin

Posible Low Imperial Roman coin. / Emperor's face visible

Can you see a standing soldier? Is my guess.

I could have left the spade today at home

All the finds are almost surface finds

This time this is not a coin

It is starge have to say that the find is not a coin...

I guess it is a buckle

Don`t know the kind of buckle. Maybe of an agricultural tool

I think it is complete

I also can guess the design of it

Anyway, it is a modern find, not Roman

It is a pity not have done this search live

I had a very small lump, the sound was not very good...

But when opening..

a half piece coin has emerged

I can't clearly see the details but I guess it is Roman

Sometimes Roman times and in many other cultures high value coins..

Were cut in half to make smaller coinage options

Maybe not the case as this looks already a low value coin

So maybe the plow broke it

Anyway, the brake was done in ancient times

Maybe the other half is still in this field...

A very concise review of this find

It is a pice of lead but with some shape

Some others similar, found the same day. Rivets? Decorative pieces?

An interesting find here!

Also surface find

A clear sound

It is right here!

Another coin. Very small, likely Roman.

Very rusty and dirty

It is really strange that we are only finding coins today, and some lead peaces.

It is being very, very lucky day

Maybe I am becoming accustomed to find so many Romand coins

Not good! This ain't going to happen frequently

but... another Roman coin.

I am going to try a live find!

I'm seeing it

I am going to try a better capture

Can you see it?

Just in the corner

It has a coin shape

Let's take it out carefully

It is hard!

Not a coin but a religious medal!

I was convinced it was a coin!

In French Language says:

Jesus have mercy on us

Mother of God pray for us

Copper alloy

It is a modern find, probably XIX century o XVIII

As you see you never know until the end what you have found

Second part of the day available soon... stay tuned

For more infomation >> Detector de metales 04: Campo romano parte I ¡Solo monedas! - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Getz 1.3I ACTIVE COOL 90000km! Airco! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Getz 1.3I ACTIVE COOL 90000km! Airco! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-I DESIGN RED NAVIGATIE - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-I DESIGN RED NAVIGATIE - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Sims 3 | (turn on "subtitles") "Fixing" Blacked Out Building Next to Waylaun's Haunt - Duration: 8:33.

Hello! Please read the description. It'll tell you why there's no voice in this video :)

Cheat codes in description as well!

#1 press the Windows home button + Ctrl + Shift + C, then type testingcheatsenabled true

#2 type buydebug

#3 type restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false

Hold down Shift and click on the building

Now, time to look around for the little orb that makes the room dark! Wait for it...

Got it!

You don't have to do this, but I added the "public room marker" orb because in another game, this area became a lobby for apartments.

Making floors and walls white so you all can see how it looks. :)

Excuse my creepy Sim. She's watching the magic unfold.. :P

OOPS

I can end the video here...

but I want to show that you can do the same to other floors and add an elevator.

Fail

Ahh!

Oh yeah you can do upstairs at Waylaun's Haunt too.

To turn this into apartments, I have to change the lot type to residential.

Good old motherlode!

It's mine now, so we can go inside. I messed up on the elevator placement though..

Anyway, that's my crappy tutorial/discovery (???) on how to "unlock" the blacked out building by Waylaun's Haunt.

Hope I spelled it right...

Thank you!

For more infomation >> The Sims 3 | (turn on "subtitles") "Fixing" Blacked Out Building Next to Waylaun's Haunt - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Daruk's Mettle but it's Google Translated - Duration: 2:07.

Yup!

I think I finally dominate this God's beast!

I tell you ... obviously, it's an explosion that drives a toy like this.

Let these other champions know, they prefer to eat their gravel if they want to follow Daruk

Can you believe this opinion?

Look at all those sweet memories sprinkled on those mountains ...

Mighty taste.

I may not know much about this thing ... Ganon object.

Mark my words and keep our land dead!

Well, little boy?

Seven, by the way ... Congratulations to a celebrity named Knight.

It's really a big deal?

The king's daughter protector of orphans and women...

Do not squeeze!

Hard work, though.

Princess is a strong-powerful man who can not even see the peak

Remember that and you are well.

When- ?!

Well, what I told him ...

So, that was a little weird ... In my opinion, Death Mountain has been silent

for decades.

But if you make the hills enough, they drop a round of the button to ...

Do not worry.

I said nothing.

For more infomation >> Daruk's Mettle but it's Google Translated - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cut Crease Eyeshadow - Duration: 3:10.

I'm using this bronzer for my crease and I'm blending it with this blending brush

I always start with a lighter shade and build it up by adding more darker

shades I'm using this brown eyeshadow for the crease and blending it

to add more transition I'm using this dark brown shade for my crease and doing

the same steps again then I'm taking this bigger blending brush and blending

everything in

now to cut my crease I'm applying concealer on my lid with this flat brush

you can also go slightly above your crease line to define your own crease

shape

To set the concealer I've applied, I'm using this eyeshadow and applying it on my lid

then I'm taking this shimmery eyeshadow and applying it on my lid

then I applied some Kajal and used the same eyeshadows I applied in the crease

for my lower lash line

now to decorate my crease I'm taking this silver glitter eyeliner and applying

it on my crease line

so this is the finished look thank you so much for watching

For more infomation >> Cut Crease Eyeshadow - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Arsene Wenger in bust-up with pitch invader who tried to approach Arsenal boss before being - Duration: 4:14.

Arsene Wenger in bust-up with pitch invader who tried to approach Arsenal boss before being dragged off by stewards

ARSENAL manager Arsene Wenger was approached by a pitch invader at the Emirates – before the man was dragged off by stewards.

The man made a beeline for the Gunners boss before being intercepted, with Wenger shouting back and forth with him according to reports inside the ground, as he was taken away during the 5-2 win over Benfica in the Emirates Cup.

Arsene Wenger was involved in a bust-up with a pitch invader at the Emirates.

The man ran onto the pitch and made a beeline for Arsene Wenger. The fan is said to have launched a tirade at Wenger, before the French boss shot back as he was being led down the tunnel.

Other reports claim the pitch invader also FELL OVER on the slick Emirates turf. Wenger signed a new two-year deal in June, despite months of fan protests that it was time for the manager to go after 20 years in charge.

Last season was the clubs worst in Wengers long reign, as the Gunners didnt come close to winning the title and failed to qualify for the Champions League.

Beating Chelsea to win the FA Cup in May restored some pride, but the Wenger Our brigade remains a loud part of the Arsenal fanbase.

Wenger had another encounter with a pitch invader last September – when he was offered a PIE during an EFL Cup win over Nottingham Forest at the City Ground.

Several stewards dealt with the man, who didnt get close to the Gunners boss.

He was caught before he could reach the Gunners boss.

The man had a shouting match with Wenger as he was dragged off the Emirates pitch. After the game, Wenger attempted to play down the incident, although he clearly left his technical area to speak to the fan.

He said: I saw the stewards had caught him in a bit of a strong way and I just said calm down.

He looked like he wanted to talk to me and and I tried to find out what he wanted to tell me.

Wenger also revealed that contract rebel Alexis Sanchez does have flu – despite fears he is trying to force an exit from the club. The French boss also said that Sanchez would be staying in north London next season.

Chilean star Sanchez, 28, has just a year left on his contract and has been linked with a move away from the club all summer. He turned down a £275,000-a-week contract offer by Arsenal earlier this summer.

  Rob Holding, Alexis Sanchez and Alexandre Lacazette: How Arsene Wenger will set up Arsenal this season.

Wenger watched his team beat Benfica 5-2 in the Emirates Cup.

Wenger was offered a PIE by a pitch invader at Nottingham Forest last September.   Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks about Alexis Sanchezs return and Arsenals pre-season.

For more infomation >> Arsene Wenger in bust-up with pitch invader who tried to approach Arsenal boss before being - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

소지섭이 '리틀 소지섭' 유승호에게 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 소지섭이 '리틀 소지섭' 유승호에게 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

서민정 "사실 아이 방학 때 매년 한국 방문해" - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> 서민정 "사실 아이 방학 때 매년 한국 방문해" - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Уход за гибискусом садовым: пересадка и обрезка гибискуса - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Уход за гибискусом садовым: пересадка и обрезка гибискуса - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

이정현 "'군함도' 기대 낮추고 봐주세요" - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> 이정현 "'군함도' 기대 낮추고 봐주세요" - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Geometry dash The Challenge - Duration: 0:36.

*Epic music*

No for real

why am i doing dis?

Im too mlg for this level

MLGNESS Is coming!

pl0x

HOLLY

For more infomation >> Geometry dash The Challenge - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Master Roshi Is The O.G. Of Dragon Ball Super! - Duration: 4:26.

wall alright so I just finished watching Dragon Ball super episode 101 and boy I

have two things to react to here first things first I have to say Master Roshi

is an O.G. bro and for those of you who don't know what an OG is it stands for

Original Gangster this guy is the Vito Corleone II of Dragon Ball super or

Dragon Ball in general this guy is a mustache Pete this guy is a true

gangster man I didn't think originally when we were having this whole

tournament power that Roshi would amount to much I thought he was the odd man out

because he couldn't fly and I looked at the torment of power and originally we

all had a miscommunication with the whole flying rulers a lot of people

thought that you could still fly but just like not out of the arena but no

you can't really fly at all and I thought okay well that combined with

Roshi not being able to move as fast as the other characters I'm like this guy's

not going to amount to anything and although I go five ways Roshi can help

with the torment of power and I thought his techniques could be helpful I'm like

this guy would be purely reliant on other people but although Roshi has

needed some help this guy is leading man bro I mean he was the one holding up pre

chokes for tien to come in and knock him out and then when coolin you know attack

Geum and cut his wing Roshi came in here and just blasted him away with the comi

out like this guy is seriously holding his own for his age man and tell you the

honest truth Master Roshi genuinely has my respect and I love Master Roshi for a

lot of other reasons other than just the fact that he likes the fighting I'm sure

you guys like him for those same reasons but to move on for other things here

guys here's thing about this episode just my

raw thoughts here the pride shippers are a bunch of

realities bro I mean I didn't think these niggas were going to get rekt like

this man I thought these guys are going to be like some of the toughest fighters

in the toilet apart I didn't think you would wipe out half their team what

episode so we got rid of boo-yan then and then in this episode we thought got

another five pride troopers I thought casserole was going to do some damage at

least think one universe 7 character oh you know baby Tien maybe 18 maybe 7

no you guys didn't do anything bad and to top all of this off kale was knocked

out from the previous episode Khalifa was in trouble and you guys got knocked

out by girls who were already fighting and tired from having other battles then

you guys are some friggin you know fucking that this is a fucking live

reaction you got into some fucking jabronis bro y'all niggas being carried

my fucking jiren and topo and dipso and all those other guys you guys fucking

suck bro and in the other episode they didn't even show how we on got locked

out man y'all fucking suck look at these guys names keto SOI Ray cook hot

casserole and topper broke it so fuck we got that ugly-ass alien niggas in keto

bro this guy got rekt with everybody else and they're using all these good

moves and Auntie just throws fucking throat your face cook caught out in the

arena when she's in her little protective barrier man what an episode

man y'all suck y'all ain't much better than universe 10 and universe side bro

just like you I mean I thought universe 7 was being carried by Goku Vegeta but

man y'all are fucking trash bro if it wasn't for junit opal y'all asses

would have been out already by the way guys I think I'm done here with what I

gotta say a strike was the purpose of 100 I didn't

think we were gonna wipe all up about that fast and just now right down but

guess what for pacing it's definitely better moving for in the future and I'm

definitely more interested in seeing what's going to happen in the future so

with everything else said please remember to rate comment and subscribe

and remember as I always say to have a great day guys and man the pride

troopers is some fucking jabronis bro

For more infomation >> Master Roshi Is The O.G. Of Dragon Ball Super! - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

1 dead, 1 injured after shooting in Maryvale - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> 1 dead, 1 injured after shooting in Maryvale - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Airtel 4G - present - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Airtel 4G - present - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hawaii Five-O - Season 4 trailer (3) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Hawaii Five-O - Season 4 trailer (3) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mark Zuckerberg ▶ On How To Start A Business - Rules and Habits For Success - Duration: 9:36.

Mark Zuckerberg: purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself

that you are needed and that you have something better ahead to work for

purpose is what creates true happiness I always think that the most important

thing that entrepreneurs should do is pick something they care about work on

it but don't actually commit to turning it into a company until it's working and

I think that if you look at the data of like the very best companies that have

gotten built I actually think a tremendous percent of them have been

built that way and not from people who decided upfront that they wanted to

start a company because you just get locked into some local minimum a lot of

the time I remember that night I launched Facebook from that little dorm

in Kirkland house I went to Doakes with my friend kayaks and I remember telling

him clearly that I was excited to help connect the Harvard community but one

day someone would connect the whole world the thing is it never even

occurred to me that that someone might be us we were just college kids we don't

know anything about that there were all these great big technology companies

with all these resources and I just assumed one of them would do it but this

idea was so clear to us that all people want to connect so we just kept working

on it day after day after day and I know that a lot of you are going to have your

own stories just like this a change in the world that seems so clear that you

are sure someone else is going to do it but they're not you will yes it was so

throughout building Facebook I mean there have been lots of challenges and

they're all these times where in anything you do where you know you're

really going to be pushed and you feel like you want to give up or something

like that and you know this gets back to it was talking a second ago about how I

think the media there's a little bit of cultural bias towards thinking that you

know one person does this right I mean people say that you know I built

Facebook or Steve Jobs built Apple or whatever but you know that's really not

true right I mean if we're more people we

helped but there were thousands and thousands of other people involved in

building these things and the reality is is that as strong as any one individual

is no one person can deal with all the challenges that are going to get thrown

at them in anything that you do I just think like there's no way that any one

person can overcome all of the different things that you need to do to build a

start-up or take on any kind of other project in the world but if you have two

or three or four partners then I don't know I mean maybe over time one of them

doesn't like it and then drops out but you still have enough strength on the

team to power through all the challenges that you have and that's kind of how you

go no one does when they begin ideas don't come out fully formed they only

become clear as you work on them you just have to get started if I had to

know everything about connecting people before I got started I never would have

built Facebook movies and pop culture just get this all wrong the idea of a

single Eureka moment is a dangerous lie it makes us feel inadequate because we

feel like we haven't had ours yet and it prevents people with seeds of good ideas

from ever getting started in the first place oh gee I you know I take this

responsibility that I have really seriously and I really think that

Facebook needs to be focused on building the best experiences for people around

the world right and we have this philosophy that building the products

and services and building the business go hand in hand

in a world that's changing so quickly the biggest risk you can take is not

taking any risk and I really think that that's true right a lot of people I

think thanked that you know whenever it comes to whatever you get yourself into

a position where you have to make some some big shift in direction or do

something you know they're always people are going to point to the downside risks

of that decision and locally there may be right right I mean if for any given

decision that you're going to make there's

upside and downside but in aggregate if you are stagnant and you don't make

those changes then then I think you're guaranteed to fail right and not not

catch up so to some degree I think it's really right that over time the biggest

risk that you can take is to not take any risks the greatest successes come

from having the freedom to fail anyone working on a big vision is going to get

called crazy even if you end up right anyone taking on a complex problem is

going to get blamed for not fully understanding it even though it's

impossible to know everything up front anyone taking initiative will always get

criticized for moving too fast because there's always someone who wants to slow

you down in our society we often don't take on big things because we're so

afraid of making mistakes that we ignore all the things wrong today if we do

nothing the reality is anything we do today is going to have some issues in

the future but that can't stop us from getting started so what are we waiting

for it is time for our generation defining great works you know what

you're doing all right maybe college students like it

but no one else is going to like it and you know there's not going to be any

money in doing this so all right so you only really do it if you care all right

if you're passionate about doing it and then it's start growing and people said

it would be a fad and it would never be a good business but you know you keep

going because you care not because you're you're trying to create a

business the entrepreneur so I think build things that lasts for a long time

keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that

they're trying to create in the world and they're not in it just to build a

company what when I was in school and studying computer science I always

wondered whether it was the real thing right is this like like alright I'm

learning programming but is this the programming that you really need to be

able to build whatever you want in the world and it turns out the answer to

that is absolutely yes right the stuff that you're looking at

that you're learning here is absolutely are absolutely the skills that you need

to build anything that you want and you know a lot of times I think people just

get afraid because it often your dream is its it seems like it's so so far off

but if you just kind of focus on building stuff that you think is good

and and you keep on going at each step along the way and don't let people deter

you from that and you just really care about what you're doing and kind of

don't give up but each step along the way then you know I think that's how you

that's how you build something good my hope was never to build a company I

wanted to have an impact and as all these people started joining us I just

assumed that that's what they wanted to do too so I never took the time to

explain what it was that I hoped we'd build a couple years in some big

companies wanted to buy us I didn't want to sell I wanted to see if we could

connect more people and we were building the first version of newsfeed at the

time and I thought if we could just launch this it could change how we all

learn about the world nearly everyone else wanted to sell without a sense of

higher purpose this was their startup dream come true

and it tore our company apart after one particularly tense argument one of my

closest advisors told me if I didn't agree to sell the company right now I

would regret that decision for the rest of my life relationships were so afraid

that within a year or so every single person on our management team was gone

that was my hardest time meeting Facebook I believed in what we were

doing but I felt alone and worse it was my fault I wondered if I was just wrong

an imposter a 22 year old kid who had no idea how things actually worked now

years later I understand it that is how things work when there's no sense of

higher purpose so it's up to all of us to create it so we can all keep moving

forward together you know it's this deep belief that you're trying to make a

change you're trying to connect people in the world and I really do believe

that if you do something good and if you help people out then

eventually some portion of that good will come back to you and you may not

know up front what it's going to be but that's just been the guiding principle

for me in the work that we've done and I hope that some of the work that we do

can play a role and empowering you and so many more entrepreneurs to build add

the next great companies

For more infomation >> Mark Zuckerberg ▶ On How To Start A Business - Rules and Habits For Success - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

Nazareth, Israel traveling all around the world... - Duration: 22:41.

Whole old city was renovated 2000.

About the...

I don't know...

I think that they thought that a lot of pilgrims will came and a lot of tourists,

so they renovated, like whole old city.

This is the house of metropolitan,

he lives here and upper part is for guests.

Here is little church.

Annunciation from angel to the Virgin Mary happened in the spring over there.

She passed through this cave.

This happened "in the sixth month" of Elizabeth's pregnancy with her son John the Baptist.

Christians celebrate this day in 25 of March.

People lived like this, they lived in caves.

They find some cave, and then they dig little-beat by little-beat, whole spectre of cave,

there was not houses like today we have.

And, yeah, we have black parts of cave

what enunciate to the heat, where they was cooking meals and this stuff...

So Mary came from here, and pass there to take the water.

She saw angel Gabriel, he told her that she will have a son from Holy Spirit.

Because the time of the Jesus before he was born

Herodos, the king Herodos he had that one baby he will be the king of the world

and he send his soldier, they start to kill the children

and by that Jesus and Mary and Joseph they far from Bethlehem, to Nazareth,

and they live in Nazareth 12 years.

When they be one year Jesus be here until 12 years, and they go to way to Egypt.

And also angel Gabriel said that she should name her son Yehoshua,

what means in Hebrew "YHWH is salvation".

This is Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation.

This is the spring where Mary pull the water from.

This is angel Gabriel and Mary, he is telling her about that she will have a son,

and this is the spring where she pull water from when this happened.

Spring where Mary pull water when angel Gabriel told her that she will have a son from Holy Spirit

It happened "in the sixth month" of Elizabeth's pregnancy with John the Baptist.

Name of this place is ''Mary's Well''

The well where she take water from, that water go also here in past, but now not.

But it is written like: ''don't drink water from it'',

but there is no water. Even if I want to, I can't. :D

We are in Catholic Basilica of the Annunciation, here was Mary's house.

Here we see door and in this door are pictures from old testament.

Explaining the Eve take the apple from the tree, we see the snake what is representing the evil,

and she gives this apple to Adam.

Here man works very hard for bread.

Woman very suffering giving birth to child.

Noah and 40 days of rain.

Here is the bird who take the olive tree and came to Noah that they know that this is end.

And here is Abraham sacrifice his son, but angel stop him.

Here we have a new testament.

Mary born Jesus.

Here when they went to Egypt.

Jesus works very hard with Joseph.

Baptizing.

He preach the people.

Crucifixion

and raising from dead, and he was brought to heaven.

Catholics belive that here was annunciation,

but both Catholics and Orthodox know that here was also house of Mary,

but just for Orthodox annunciation was in different place.

This is upper part of Church of Annunciation in Nazareth.

So we are in Cathedral of Annunciation and we find this in yard.

It's like Roman leftovers.

It's very ancient.

They find the places where the people lived underground where they dig the tunnels,

because there was not the houses like today

and this holes, they hide food and this stuff.

So this is like archeological also.

Nazareth is the biggest Arabic city (in Israel).

It have 60% of Arabs and there are like 60.000.

This is White Mosque it's located in "Mosque Square" near to Old Market.

This is Ottoman architecture.

It is special for pencil-shaped minaret and cream-coloured walls.

Construction of the mosque was funded by the Egyptian ruler Suleiman Pasha

in the latter half of the eighteenth century,

and overseen by the high commissioner of Nazareth, Sheikh Abdullah al-Fahoum.

The mosque was completed between 1804 and 1808.

We are inside of the White Mosque.

Every mosque have carpet inside, that's why we need to take off our shoes.

Every carpet is look to make like a different spots for people to pray, so every people have one spot,

and when Imam speaks, he speaks in this wall.

And wall is designed to make the echo so he don't need microphones when he is speaking

so that everybody here can hear him very clear.

This is calligraphy.

Its made to look very beautiful.

Arabic letters to have, like some...

beautiful, like a picture.

Also calligraphy exists in another cultures

like China, Japan and Persia.

This is one of the oldest houses in Nazareth which is in good condition now.

The name of the house is: "Fauzi Azar", by the owner of this house.

He used to have a hostel here and now also he have hostel in Tel Aviv.

Azar family owns this house.

It's a perennial family here from Nazareth,

thet they lived here in Nazareth for many years.

Back in 1980. there was a big fire in this house,

and Fauzi Azar was alone in the house and he tried to turn off the fire,

and he ended up getting himself on fire and got himself a injury.

Later on, one week after, he passed away.

And his family, his 5 daughters and wife, they decided to move out from the house,

because the house wasn't in good shape and also they didn't feel well being in the house.

For many years this house remained empty.

until the year 2000. where one Israeli traveler, his Name was Mauzi Nun,

he decided to find a place to open the guest house inside of Israel.

And while walking through Israel on the national Trail of Israel, he walked through Nazareth

and he get interested in Nazareth as place with a lot of history and

a place that combines Christian Religion, Islam, and also Jewish history.

So he tried to find a place to open as a guest house, he found the family that owns this house

and asked them for permission to start this guest house.

The family refused, they didn't liked the idea.

him being a Jewish person who wants to take their house and open it as a Business.

They had a very bad feelings about Jewish people,

because the Jewish people took their land when they occupied Palestine.

And this is also why most of their family lives now as a refugees outside of Palestine.

They live in Syria, in Lebanon and some of them are abroad, over sea.

Somehow this Israeli guy convinced them that he is only interested in the house

as a business and he wants to bring it back to life.

Somehow one of the daughters of Fauzi Azar trusted him and she told him under one condition:

you have to name this house: "Fauzi Azar".

Because Fauzi Azar didn't had any sons, this was their way to continue their last name, their family name.

And he agreed and they been working together for the last 10 years.

Fauzi Azar brought Salim from Lebanon, Lebanese Artist, to paint the ceilings

He was painting all of this standing

and he gets for this, everyday: one golden coin and one bottle of the Arabic Arak

Here is one hill from where Jesus jumped when somebody chase him.

For more informations we go on this hill to discover what happened.

Let's google what this mountain say about herself.

We should do it? Let's do it! -Let's do it.

Oke. You want me to do it with my phone? -Yes -My phone is slow.

Mount Precipice, or in Arabic: جبل القفزة, "jebel al-qafzeh",

also known as Mount of Precipitation, Mount of the Leap of the Lord and Mount Kedumim

is located just outside the southern edge of Nazareth, 2.0 km SSW of the modern city center.

It is believed by many to be the site of the Rejection of Jesus described in Luke 4:29-30

- The people of Nazareth, not accepting Jesus as Messiah tried to push him from the mountain,

but "he passed through the midst of them and went away''.

Archaeological excavations in the Qafzeh Cave in the mountain found human remains,

whose estimated age is 100,000 years old.

The human skeletons were associated with red ochre which was found only alongside the bones,

suggesting that the burials were symbolic in nature.

Previous to this discovery, scientists believed that human symbolic reasoning evolved much later,

about 50,000 years ago.

Ok, thank you. So this is this mountain. -Wait!

but you should say something else? -Yes

And on 14 May 2009, Pope Benedict XVI gave a mass on the mountain, during his visit to Israel.

40,000 people participated in the mass.

Yeah, that's very important Information!

They build some amphitheater or something and they never use this since that day.

Jesus leaped from Mount Precipice to Mount Tabor when people of Nazareth didn't accept him.

This is Mount Tabor.

We are going to Qana.

The first-miracle village.

We arrived in Qana village

it's where Jesus performed his first miracle.

He was in the wedding and (up)...

when everyone was already drunk, when they didn't had wine anymore

he ordered to full 12 baskets with water

and when they put this water in glass it cams out the best wine.

We are in church and this might be one of the jars.

I'm not sure.

But these are very old stones

and they are keeping it.

Here was the house of the person whose wedding was...

...now it's inside of the church

protected.

It's not written in the Bible, but according to tradition wedding was from St. Simon.

His name was Nathaniel before he came with Jesus (as a disciple),

but after he go with Jesus he became Simon.

So he go with him (Jesus) and his wife go with virgins like nun.

In this place was synagogue,

after synagogue Byzantine church

and now is Church of First Miracle.

Queen Helen made the first Byzantine church where is Church of Miracle

and she also made a lot of churches in Jerusalem according to what happened, where and...

something like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment