Sunday, July 30, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jul 31 2017

Hey, BookTube, it's Sylwia.

So I'm about to film one of my absolute favorite videos to interact with you in the comments of.

This idea was created by Drinking By My Shelf.

I'm going to link her video down below.

She gave me permission to take her idea and run with it.

I adore this idea.

This is my third time doing it so check out the other two videos that I made.

What we're doing today is we are trashing my TBR.

I'm going to share with you 100 books that are on my GoodReads TBR and the goal is for

you to convince me NOT to read them.

Please let me know if the book perpetuates unhealthy ideals or includes problematic depictions.

If the author's of any of these books have expressed ignorance in some way, please let me know.

So that includes racism, misogyny, ableism, queerphobia, anything like that, please let me know.

If there are any gratuitous depictions of rape, please let me know about that.

#4 is pretty simple.

If you hated the writing style, please let me know.

I am predominantly a writing style reader.

So something like that can really throw me off.

Lastly, #5, let me know if you rated the book a 1 star, 2 stars, and please include 3 stars.

I do not want to be reading 3 star books.

I only want to be reading 4 and 5 star books for the rest of my life.

And here are hundred books I want you to help me cut.

Demon Love Spell Vol. 1, Vivian Versus America, this is a sequel,

Lying Out Loud, I think this is either a sequel or a companion,

Clockwork Angel, and keep in mind I hated the City of Bones series,

My Heart and Other Black Holes, Code Name Verity,

Kissing the Witch: Old Tales in New Skins, Addicted to You,

5 to 1, Radiance,

Adulting, The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B,

Off to Be the Wizard, Lamb,

The Isle of the Lost, Unteachable,

Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance, This Is What Happy Looks Like,

The Disenchantments, Black Iris,

A Thousand Nights, The Scribe,

The Girl at Midnight, The Rest of Us Just Live Here,

I Am Princess X, We All Looked Up,

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, Black Widow: Forever Red,

A Whole New World, And Then There Were None,

Murder on the Orient Express, Written in the Stars,

Before I Fall, Fallout,

Every Last Word, The Orphan Queen,

Can't We Talk about Something More Pleasant?, Fortune's Pawn,

Everything, Everything, and I heard a lot about this book, The Dragons of Dorcastle,

Serpentine, Hello, I Love You,

Darkfever, What We Left Behind,

The Storied Life of A.J.Fikry, Tessa Masterson Will Go to Prom,

Piece by Piece, George,

Mosquitoland, I'm very curious to hear your thoughts on this one,

Asking For It, Behind the Scenes,

Cam Girl, Orbiting Jupiter,

Simply Irresistible, Jim Henson's Labyrinth,

Honor Girl, About a Girl,

Empress of the World, Welcome to Night Vale,

A Madness So Discreet, Brooklyn,

The Suffragette Scandal, Chivalrous,

The Giver, Firsts,

Air Awakens, A Year Without Mom,

The Book of Ivy, Toads and Diamonds,

When You Were Mine, Breadcrumbs,

The Last Boy and Girl in the World, Transcendence,

The Jane Austen Book Club, Heartless,

The Forbidden Wish, Solutions and Other Problems,

Truthwitch, Gotham Academy Vol. 1,

Namaikizakari Vol. 1, Santa Olivia,

Whispered Words Vol. 1, Challenger Deep,

The Search for WondLa, Seven Ways We Lie,

Akata Witch, The Abyss Surrounds Us,

Made You Up, Aoi Hana Vol. 1,

Fairest, Bridge to Terabithia,

The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, Kindred Spirits,

Silver Spoon Vol. 1, Salt to the Sea,

Kulti, Replica,

Am I Normal Yet?, and Starflight.

So those are the hundred books that I want you to help me cut.

[endcard music starts playing] The goal is at least 30 books, let's get rid of.

Come talk to me in the comments! <3

For more infomation >> 2017 | "Trash My TBR" #3 [CC] - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Traveling Through Kelly,Ky - Duration: 1:59.

Traveling outside kelly ky

Turning Into Kelly Ky

Tahnks For Watching!

For more infomation >> Traveling Through Kelly,Ky - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 350 D PRESTIGE PLUS AMG - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 350 D PRESTIGE PLUS AMG - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Morgues abarrotadas y jóvenes con sobredosis: La realidad de la epidemia de opioides - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Morgues abarrotadas y jóvenes con sobredosis: La realidad de la epidemia de opioides - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cuál es la fórmula del exitoso equipo de fútbol americano Borregos de Monterrey? - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> ¿Cuál es la fórmula del exitoso equipo de fútbol americano Borregos de Monterrey? - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Lunes 31 de Julio de 2017 17ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Lunes 31 de Julio de 2017 17ª semana del Tiempo Ordinario - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play: Pokemon Red Part 2: New Friend! - Duration: 27:03.

Hey guys, it's me again, Teh Wazz Man

Today is going to be part 2 of

Pokemon Red Version

That is loud. I just wanna lower that.

So.

In the last part, we got the Pokedex and now we're gonna catch a Pokemon maybe maybe not.

So we're just gonna head up on route 1.

I'm just gonna fast forward through all the battles.

Cuz I feel like it.

So the reason I got Part Out 1-Part 1 out so late is because

I had a lot of trouble with the

closed captions because

I had like 15 minutes worth to do.

Oh yay Bulbapedia grew to level 8.

So that's cool

I recorded it (no duh)

Tuesday

July 25th

And I just got it out today

The day I'm recording this.

July 29th Two thousand and...

Seventeen (that took a while)

I actually thought it was Sunday but na

So while nothing's happening, sorry that the game audio is so quiet, Next part it'll be like it was in part 1.

Because I really wanna get it out Monday

This part out anyway

I might not be able to do it but *sigh*

Let's just see how things go.

Let's see what we can buy at the mart.

Now that we've delivered the parcel.

No potions

I guess I'll buy a few Pokeballs

An antidote or 2

Two antidote.

Paralyze heal? I guess I'll take 1.

And

You don't need burn heal this early. Nothing has fire-type moves.

This early. The only thing.

Actually

When does Charmander bu-learn ember?

It might be level 9, I don't know. (Holy crap I was right!)

So there's this guy you can talk to.

Yes, I have a Pokemon.

I mean like, if they die, they die.

This guy down here, I'm pretty sure he gives you a TM (Right again! He gives you TM42, which is Dream Eater)

Cut or surf which (apparently You need was lost)

Are a lot later in the game (Cut you get on the SS Anne, Surf is in the Safari Zone)

Ooh, secret path. I wanna explore it.

Yay potion! That's 3 I have right now.

Apologies for the video taking so long.

Now we're on Route 22 (nice route numbering system)

There's a few new Pokemon you can find here.

One is Spearow

It's basically a frailer Pidgey that learns Drill Peck and Fury Attack.

Not much else to say there.

If you're playing Yellow, you can get Mankey here which -when evolved- is the fastest fighting type in the game out of the first not only 151 but also the first 3 generations (386 Pokemon)

And also

It also learns Thunder, which is I guess neat.

And the other 2 Pokemon here are the Nidorans. Nidoran Male and Female

(Earrape gibberish)

The male is the more offensive of the one while the male ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The male is more offensive, the female is more defensive

So yeah

Guess what? (Chicken Butt!)

This thing's our new party member

Welcome to the team bitch.

Oh boy

The only bad thing I really have to say about the nidorans is that um uh (great job, past me)

Their poison typing really hurts it, but other than that it's really good.

And I'm gonna name it

Another good name I think

Fun fact: In all generation 1 games, the move focus energy and the move dire hit actually quartered your critical hit ratio instead of raising it. Good job coding these games Game Freak!

Here we are.

Welcome to the team, Unicorn.

So let's go heal him up and go train a little

I don't feel like cutting it out because that just means more work for me and I want this out by Monday July 31, 2017

I'll probably just fast forward through it.

Speaking of that tree over there, I didn't even know the potion was there.

I was just like, Ooh, secret path, let's go see what's on it.

There are no trainers here but there is an optional rival battle so

If you wanna fight your rival here, do.

There really is no

It's not required in any way, shape, or form, but if your playing Pokemon Yellow, you already know that you get a Pikachu, your rival gets an Eevee.

Fighting this trai- Fighting the trainer- Fighting Blue or whatever his name is.

I'm just gonna call him your rival

Yeah

It'll influence what form it evolves into

Yeah

And I say um a lot.

For some reason

Oh boy. *sigh*

Let's see how much tackle does.

6 damage, crap

I'm not gonna use Rattata, again it's a good Pokemon early game, it's just not that worthwhile later on.

?

Yeah

Also I said I was gonna fast forward through this but nah. Apparently not.

Oh boy, the joys of half lying, um yeah.

So the video was finished on

Also I didn't want to go down there, wonderful.

The joys of having a fast forward.

If you're really curious and want to fight him, he has a level 9 Pidgey (Spearow in Yellow) and whatever starter he had back in Pallet Town

Oh my god, it's gonna kill me

Alright no it only did 4 damage

Yay level 4

Aight

9 speed is decent

I actually don't know what

This might just be a really crappy Nidoran, I don't know

But either way I'm still gonna use it.

Oh boy, new nidoran

Oh yay, 1 or 2 damage every tackle

Fun!

Yeah

So this is probably the #1 worst part about Pokemon games in my opinion

If you catch a Pokemon this early, you pretty much have to grind in order to be slightly valuable

And the tip I said in the last video applies just as much as ever, just fight everything you see this early in the game.

But by the time you get past Pewter City which is the next city from here.

I KEEP SAYING UM

There's gonna be trainers. Unless you really wanna catch Pokemon, my advice is to just fight the trainers. If you really need to grind, fight the wild Pokemon there.

Because, yeah

10 attack

Yeah so this might be a really crap Nidoran but whatever

The joys of Grinding

At least it's really easy to level up

Because I kinda want like

I want this is be like a walkthrough

Kind of

Except I'm terrible at explaining shit.

I'm just gonna fight the rival here.

A lot later in the game (all 8 badges acquired), you do have to fight him here.

I'm pretty sure this is the only optional rival battle (If you reach Lavender Town before the SS Anne, you don't have to fight the SS Anne rival. It's the only other rival you can skip, and only in Red and Blue)

In addition to what form the Eevee has in Yellow for this battle, it's also influenced by if you win or lose back in Oaks Lab.

Like, I'm pretty sure

So I finished this at 12:20 AM EDT on Monday July 31 2017. I did reach the goal!

If you did both, as in win the trainer fight at Pewter (no it's Pallet. I'm stupid) and here

Oh there's Nidoran Female

I screwed up the Eeveelution paths here. Look in the parentheses for the right path it'll take

I'm pretty sure you get Vaporeon (It's Jolteon)

If you do 1, you get Jolteon (It's Flareon)

If you do neither you get Flareon (Vaporeon)

Flareon is the 1 you want (Shitty defense stat and it's slow)

And this might take a while because yay it used growl.

Level 6, it's starting to get up there.

It's very easy to train in these early levels

Your Pokemon don't need that much experience to level up

Back in Oaks lab, you fight 1 Pokemon, bam level 6.

I'm pretty sure it's the way in Gold and Silver too

You fight your rival and you get 69 experience points which if you haven't trained at all, it takes you to level 6.

I'm not sure if it's 69 or some other number

Op, there's Spearow

There are no new Pokemon on that route other than that.

Spearow

Yeah there's ledges here.

That are annoying

If you don't know why you can't go up ledges, apparently you have to like jump down from them and in the Pokemon world it's apparently illegal to jump from ledges

Oh boy

Jump on top of ledges

Oh boy level 7

Once you get to level 16, just like the starters if you watch the closed captions in the video

The Nidoran will evolve into either Nidorino if it's male or Nidorina if it's female

In addition to those, Nidoran Male is more common in Red and Yellow and Nidoran Female- actually no, they're equally common in yellow (Fuck. Right the first time)

Nidoran Male is a lot more common in red (slightly more in Yellow) and Nidoran female is a lot more common in Blue

Food for thought

Speaking of last part, it was a bit of a pain to closed caption those videos (and here I am, not even halfway done on this gargantuan project.)

Because 1: I forgot to say a lot of stuff and 2: it's 15 minutes worth of video (and this is 27 minutes!)

I like trolled Misha by like doing CC because some guy hacked his channel and he put closed captions on his videos, so I just like edited it around a bit, I'm pretty sure it's all changed now

But that video was like a minute long and it already had the captions established but now I have to do them from scratch and

Oh boy level 8

Oh boy, Horn attack is essentially a stronger tackle and I think it has a higher accuracy. I'm pretty sure it's 99.6 instead of 95 and the reason I say 99.6 is because every move in generation 1 except for swift (In the japanese Red, Green, and Blue, Swift could miss) can miss.

No matter what

If it's 100% accuracy move, it can and will miss.

There's a flaw in the game's coding which is like "Alright, generate"

Let's say you're gonna use horn attack, like I'm gonna use

It generates a random number between 0 and 255. If the number is less than 255, the move hits

Not criticals

Critical hits are also different in this game, also I don't know why that ledge is up there.

And here's the rival fight

Yeah I have 2 of 'em

So the formula (PLANKTON!) for crits in gen 1 is Base Speed/512 - Base Speed*100/512 and then they put that into percent.

For example

Let's just do 64 base speed

Nothing in gen 1 has 64 base speed, but it just makes my life easier

64*100=6400

Divide that by 512

It comes out to about 12.5% chance that it will crit

In the later generations, it instead works on a fixed formula

Every Pokemon no matter their speed has a 1 in 16 chance (6.25%) to crit

And Unicorn is level 9

yay

15 attack, alright

Whatever

Yeah sure, I'll switch

Never said this in the video, if you crit in gen 1, it ignores all stat bonuses or drops whatsover. This could mean something using amnesia 3 times does more damage without a crit instead of with it.

And so we meet again

I'm gonna fast forward through the rest of this

Yeah

This might take a while

There

111, and that is also level 9

Aight

And you get 280 dollars

And now he sounds even more like a 40 year old smoker from New York

Jesus Christ

It makes sense because

My mom does come from Brooklyn

So yeah

I have a bit of Italiano blood

So for any of you who own Splatoon 2 apparently there's a Splatfest going on

Sometime. I don't know when it is.

Oh by the way this old man will teach you how to catch Pokemon.

I should do the old raspy

OH HEY

I THINK I JUST SHIT My pants and hookers live in grass.

laughing

Route 2, there's 2 new Pokemon here.

Apparently there's an item there

But either way

There's 2 new Pokemon here which are Caterpie and Weedle

There's Weedle right there.

Weedle you can only find in Red this early and Caterpie you can only find in Blue this early.

Caterpie is the more defensive of the 2

Weedle is the more offensive.

Plus it does have an added poison type which really actually kinda benefits it.

Because

Caterpie at level 10 - at level 7 evolves

into something which you'll find here

Viridian Forest

I might as well heal real quickly because

Did I take any damage?

1

I have 3 potions, it should be enough

But

At level 10 after it evolves into whatever it is at level 7 which you can actually find in the next area, it evolves into a bug-flying type

Which is one of the worst type combinations in the game

My opinion on them is that they're good early on, but because they evolve so fast, they really start to fall behind later on

Welcome to Viridian Forest

This is the first place where there are mandatory trainers.

Trainers grant you more XP than Pokemon fights.

Because they're like actual Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon battles, but some trainer battles are unavoidable.

I think I have 4 on me.

I don't even wanna catch anything here.

This is the first place you can find Caterpie in Red and Weedle in Blue

Though they are extremely rare

And this is the first trainer you can encounter

In later games they are given names like Youngster Joey or Firebreather Dick

Those were the first 2 that came off my head

Because memes

Oh boy critical hit

This is fun.

Yeah I'll switch

You could also find the evolutions of Caterpie and Weedle which are Metapod and Kakuna

I would probably just catch them as a Caterpie or Weedle respectively

Mainly just because they only know harden and it's gonna be really hard to get 'em up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Up in the levels ﴾ ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°﴿

In Red and Blue, you can catch Pikachu which is the only place where you can catch Pikachu (Did I forget about the Power Plant?)

It's a decent electric type and it's the first 1 you can find but it's gonna be useless against Brock because he's a Rock type gym except both of his Pokemon are Rock-Ground.

So that's fun

And in yellow version, there is a very very very very rare chance, also known as 1% that you can find a Pidgeotto here, they're level 9 (Falkner?) and again, rock-ground, yeah. I wouldn't do it.

Oh by the way.

If you go through these, you cannot encounter Pokemon.

I guess I'll fight this trainer.

OK

Everyone in this area is bug catchers (nice grammar) except in Yellow, where there is a lass with Nidoran Male and Female, both level 6.

I'm gonna speed through this

Cuz I feel like it

Yay, Unicorn's level 10

Aight Aight, so that's a Kakuna

I guess I'll send out Bulbapedia

It's not evident in this art, but if you look at the official art for Kakuna, I can't edit it in, because I don't have like Sony Vegas.

It looks like it's wearing a tie.

Like once you see it you can never unsee it.

So that's fun.

Oh by the way

Yeah it only knows harden.

And pretty much

Unless you're playing Yellow, every attack this early is physical

If you've been sticking to the newer generations (Diamond Pearl and on), every type is either physical or special

It's not dependent on moves, it's dependent on type.

Normal moves, ground moves, bug moves, fighting moves, they're all physical.

Whereas fire type - fire, water, grass, and electric moves, they're all special.

So you could have Thunder Punch and it would be special

And you could have Hyper Beam and it could be physical (no it always is until Diamond Pearl)

Ok

Um, I think that's an antidote

Yeah it's an antidote.

I guess I'll go around here.

Because why not.

*I do the viridian forest theme.*

Music for here is actually really catchy, not even gonna lie.

Crap I can't do the notes anymore.

The joys.

Ooh item, I want it.

That's 4 potions.

That you can have right now.

That's basically a way of saying if you try to catch other people's Pokemon, they'll block the Pokeball.

Bulbapedia go out in front.

A lot

So this guy

This guy.

This guy has Weedle.

Nothing much to say about that, it's just level 9.

I'm just gonna speed through this.

Yay level 11!

I defeated the bug catcher.

Yeah I spam tackle and horn attack.

The joys of Generation 1

And

The last trainer tips

It just says Leaving Viridian Forest

That is a terrible impression of an old lady, I will never do that again.

Because this is gen 1 and if you want to complete your Pokedex it's actually possible without going insane, you don't need to trade at some points.

We made it out of Viridian Forest, so I guess that's a good ending point, so next time on Pokemon Red, we're gonna be grinding to fight Pewter City's Gym

See you guys then.

For more infomation >> Let's Play: Pokemon Red Part 2: New Friend! - Duration: 27:03.

-------------------------------------------

An aquarium in the middle of the desert? - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> An aquarium in the middle of the desert? - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Wanting It All in Atlanta - Duration: 21:34.

For more infomation >> Wanting It All in Atlanta - Duration: 21:34.

-------------------------------------------

drinker | MV - Duration: 1:37.

I know I'm about to lose my temper, an adult secret.

I'm mixing a devil's brew.

It's not just the sweetness of the peach, berry, and melon, is it?

Hmph, am I turning into a drowsy, occupied cat?

I pretend to watch the ice melt,

looking through the slender glass at you.

It looks delicious, but I'm still on the same one right now.

Because I can't drink it yet, although,

Drinker, drinker, drinker, drinker!

An amazing world!

Drinker, drinker, drinker, drinker!

Until morning comes.

Drinker, drinker, drinker, drinker!

A magical time!

Drinker, drinker, drinker, drinker!

Until dawn breaks.

For more infomation >> drinker | MV - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

TRAILER YOU'RE MY DRAMA (Mh/Eah Series) - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> TRAILER YOU'RE MY DRAMA (Mh/Eah Series) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

🦋NATUREHIKE CAMPING SLEEPING BAG 🌳SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT LW180 OUTDOOR PRODCT REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 5:50.

pack your bags and leave this town I don't want to see you coming around oh I don't

wanna waste my precious time again. I've got a Star Trek sticker on your Cadillac I want to

see you coming back no I don't wanna see you miss back at a stop sign

wasting time when I'd rather be speeding down Rt 99 - this relationship just won't

get out of neutral I'm tired of trying to fit typical sized sleeping bag in my car

along with all the other things I need to take on trip so I was really really

happy to get this super light nature hike sleeping bag take a look at how

cute and compact this is it comes in different colors I thought I'd go with

dark green so it says here that it weighs 680 grams that's about one and a

half pounds very light as you can see it doesn't take up much room in a bag the

temperature limit for this is 15 degrees Celsius which is about 59 degrees

Fahrenheit but you can always use this in colder temperatures and wear thermal

clothing underneath or even use this as a blanket before I take this out of the

bag I want to try something I saw online that you actually can make these bags

smaller by adjusting the compression strap I'm going to try that right now

all right so it's even smaller now is it very easy to hide away and put away so

let's go try it out now let's try this

so I am very tall so we're going to see if I fit into this

Wow I actually fit in here so I've had to use sleeping bags indoors before when

I went on a trip and stayed at the YMCA it was a bunch of teenagers there were

no beds so we had to tightly compact all of our stuff into ten passenger vans and

having the sleeping bag like this would really benefit that type of experience

now this bag can be fully unzipped if you want to use it as a blanket

now as you can see this was fully unzipped to create a blanket be very

handy thing to keep in your vehicle at all times especially since it's

waterproof if I decided to take a larger sleeping bag on this trip I might just

take this along as well just since it can be fully unzipped the bag is also reversible so I can

just inside-out both for a fitting bag in the blanket so now I will see if I

could get this back into the bag

so this is the Naturehike superlight sleeping bag very versatile

easy to carry easy to store comfortable a great bag as long as it's not too cold

outside thanks for watching

For more infomation >> 🦋NATUREHIKE CAMPING SLEEPING BAG 🌳SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT LW180 OUTDOOR PRODCT REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Swift 1.0 SENSATION 156.626 km gereden! Koopje! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Swift 1.0 SENSATION 156.626 km gereden! Koopje! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Traditional Indian Pancakes Recipe in Hindi || स्वादिष्ट पूड़ा || Savan Special Dessert - Duration: 6:49.

Hello Friends, Welcome back to Tasty Twist

As you all know, we are making Monsoon Special Recipes

So, today's recipe is also related to a monsoon specific culture followed in North India

As the worship of Snake is offered in the season of Monsoon (Shravan)

So, many people cook these pancakes at their homes

And we put few of these cooked pancakes into the water of nearby river

Along with the Jaggery Powder/Sugar

To please the Snakes

And we ourselves consume rest of the pancakes as prasad

Let's see how these traditional pancakes are prepared

To make traditional pancakes, we need a small bowl

full of whole wheat flour

I am taking smaller quantity as I am making this only for worship purpose

And a little amount of Ghee (Clarified butter) for cooking

And I have taken a glass of water to mix it with flour

and make pancakes from the batter

Firstly, we will put the flour into the bowl

And will slightly keep on adding water to make it dilute

Keep on adding water while stirring and mixing

Don't make it too dilute

As we're not going to deep fry it

Rather we will cook it in a pan with little amount of ghee

After mixing, leave it still for 20 minutes

So that the batter becomes smooth and lump free

So we'll cover the batter and leave it for 20 minutes

After 20 minutes

Let's see the batter

Our batter has become very smooth

If you feel that your batter is thick then you can add more water into it

But my batter's consistency is perfect right now.

So it doesn't require more water

Now, we take a pan and put it on the stove

Heat the pan

Now, pan is heated up enough

So, now we will lower the flame of stove to medium level

And grease the pan with Ghee (Clarified butter)

We'll grease the pan completely after applying Ghee

Now, we'll put the batter into the pan

After the front side is cooked, change the side

Keep managing the flame of stove as per the situation

If you feel that pan is getting cool, increase the flame and vice versa

Now that pancake is nearly ready, I'll move it to one side of the pan.

And then I'll place the next pancake into the pan.

See this side is partially cooked.

So, I'll change its side

You can have it in your daily routine as well if you feel like eating it.

They are very soft and taste delicious when eaten with jaggery sugar

Since we haven't put any sugar into it, they are completely sugarless.

now, we'll place both of these aside

and put another pancake onto the pan

Our first pancake is completely cooked

One of our pancakes is ready

The second one is also almost cooked

We'll keep removing the cooked ones and placing the new ones side by side.

See I used only little amount of ghee and it's getting cooked easily.

It doesn't require a lot of Ghee for cooking

Our pancakes are finally ready

You can also try these easy pancakes at your home and can eat it routinely as you like.

Now, let me show you our traditional rituals

that how we put these pancakes with jaggery into the river

and then we eat them as a prasad

If you liked my recipe then please like this video

Also please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already

thank you!

For more infomation >> Traditional Indian Pancakes Recipe in Hindi || स्वादिष्ट पूड़ा || Savan Special Dessert - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hidden Game of Thrones Symbolism Hints at a Surprising Destiny for Jon and Daenerys. - Duration: 3:31.

after waiting for seven long seasons, Game of Thrones show watchers and book readers alike finally got to see Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow share a scene and room together. This post won't contain many

spoilers for their interaction; instead, it dives into a fairly compelling theory that book readers have been working on for decades. But just in case you'd

prefer not to read all about it until after you've watched Season 7, Episode 3, "The Queen's Justice," now is your time to duck out.

First of all, it should shock no one watching Game of Thrones that at some point in the series, the two most telegenic and destiny-laden characters on the series would

meet up. Readers have long suspected that George R.R. Martin's series title, A Song of Ice and Fire, is a reference to the pre-destined adventures of Jon (Ice) and Daenerys (Fire). But that's not what we're here to talk about.

We're also not here to talk about the deeply held suspicion that these two characters will become romantically involved. Even if the rules of dramatic storytelling didn't automatically destine two young, compelling, eligible people for a love match,

Emilia Clarke and Kit Harington have been fanning the flames in a series of promotional photo shoots, from a 2012 Rolling Stone photoshoot for Season 2 to one, in costume, for Entertainment Weekly in 2013

They were even smooching in an outtake from that Rolling Stone photoshoot held from the magazine (I wonder why!), but released on the photographer's Instagram in 2016.

Khal who? Ygritte huh? Exactly. The pair might not have gotten along like a sept on fire when they finally met in Episode 3, but still, there was chemistry in the

Dragonstone throne room. But an incestuous love match between aunt Daenerys and her nephew, Jon, would hardly rate as "surprising"—so what, exactly, do Game of Thrones book readers think they know?

As with most of the best Thrones theories, this one comes to us via the dreams and prophecies that take up large sections of the books, but which the HBO series has largely had to cut. One of the most intriguing recurring symbols that crops up again

and again is the blue winter rose. In the books, Ned remembers "the moment when all the smiles died, when Prince Rhaegar Targaryen urged his horse past his own wife, the Dornish princess Elia Martell, to lay the queen of beauty's laurel in

Lyanna's lap. He could see it still: a crown of winter roses, blue as frost." Lyanna is, as was revealed last season, Jon's mother and Ned's sister. In the show, it's Littlefinger who tells this story to Sansa in Season 5. Yes, he includes the roses.

This bit about blue roses is taken by readers as both literal and figurative language from Martin, foreshadowing that Rhaegar would soon impregnate Lyanna with baby

Jon Snow. Lyanna crops up in dreams and visions (even Theon's) as a figure crowned in blue winter roses. Ned dreams of her death bed and Jon's birth:

We're meant to understand that the room smells of roses because Lyanna is still holding on to the crown Rhaegar gave her. "Ned remembered the way she had

smiled then, how tightly her fingers had clutched his as she gave up her hold on life, the rose petals spilling from her palm, dead and black."

But the bit of book vision that cements the blue rose as both a literal item Lyanna held, a symbol of fertility, and Jon Snow himself comes from Daenerys. In the books,

she has a lengthy, symbolism-packed vision in The House of the Undying where she sees images of things Martin hadn't even written yet. Most significantly for our

purposes here, Daenerys sees "a blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice, filling the air with sweetness"—which most readers and theorists agree is meant to be a vision of Jon himself.

The show didn't go for any blue roses in the House of the Undying sequence from Season 2, though Daenerys did visit that wall of ice.

For more infomation >> Hidden Game of Thrones Symbolism Hints at a Surprising Destiny for Jon and Daenerys. - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Rakhi Thali with Jute thread at home Rakhi Special Part : 8 - Duration: 4:49.

Namaste friends, welcome back to Sangeeta´s KReations if you knew you

please make sure to subscribe my channel for latest updates and hit the bell

button for notifications in my previous video you saw how to make a sweet bowl

Rakhis, bracelet, Diya Holder today you're going to learn how to make a Rakhi Thali

for this you will be needing let's start take any plastic palte big or small as per

to your desired size now take plastic wrap and cover the plate all over it

this we now take the jute thread and start rolling it around few rounds to make a

coil make few rounds like this and apply glue on the plate and paste this way

over it and press harder for a while press it harder it will look like this

start rolling it again roll few rounds and apply glue and start rolling it

while rolling make it sure that you don't overlap the grid in between apply

glue all over and keep rolling if you missed my previous rakhi crafts please do

with my channel and watch it keep on rolling rolling this way you can stop

here if you want a very small plate or it's up to you

its up to your desire you can make it a smaller or bigger size , keep on applying glue

and keep on rolling it dont forget to subscribe my channel if you haven't

there are many Rakhis crafts keep applying glue and roll it now it looks messy while

applying glue but it is must to secure properly otherwise the jute won't stay

at its place I'm going to give this Rakhi Plater for my brother's

staying in India as I told you in my previous video my friend he is

travelling to India thisThali Platter is very light weighted so he won't find

it difficult to carry and I'm sure when they receive they will love it I already

made Rakhi´s sweet Bowl, diya holder so I'm going to send it all keep on applying glue

and roll it I am going to make a medium plate I think I'm going to stop here for

me this size is fine you can make as per to

your desired size I don't want to make more bigger this size for me is fine now

I'm going to apply glue all over and let it dry overnight

once it is dried up cut the jute thread and take it out slowly and unwrap the

plastic sheet here the plate is ready now you can decorate this plate as per

to your imagination I'm going to decorate it with the design if you want

to learn please watch my coming video now it's done decorate with sweet bowl

Rakhis , diya, chawal, shindhur bowl you are ready for Raksha Bandhan if you liked it

please give a big thumbs up do comment below

Happy Raksha Bandhan and don't forget to subscribe if you have it

see you soon till then namaste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment