Thursday, December 29, 2016

Youtube daily report w Dec 29 2016

Hello there!

This is the "Sounds American" channel.

This is an advanced exercise

to fine tune your pronunciation of the American sounds /r/ and /l/.

Pronunciation of the American /r/ sound

is tricky for the majority of non-native English speakers.

The /l/ consonant can be challenging as well,

especially for those people

who don't have this sound in their native language.

In our previous videos

we've already practiced these sounds.

The next step toward speaking with an American accent

is practicing them in words with BOTH

/r/ & /l/.

You'll likely find it difficult,

but you'll love the results.

This is how it works

You'll see a word on the screen and hear its pronunciation.

Like this:

Repeat each word after the speaker.

[sound prompt to start speaking]

Go slowly and try to copy the pronunciation as best as you can.

Pause if you need more time.

Let's begin.

You're done!

Congratulations!

Take a break, get some rest and come back soon.

Stay tuned on our Sounds American channel!

For more infomation >> Advanced American Pronunciation Exercise for /r/ and /l/ sounds, as in "curriculum" - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

三国志大戦 蛮勇赤壁駿才バラ その2 - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> 三国志大戦 蛮勇赤壁駿才バラ その2 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman Cars Cartoon Monster Truck Bus with & Lightning McQueen Nursery Rhymes for Children & Kids - Duration: 13:02.

nursery rhymes, spiderman, for kids, cars

monster truck, songs, spiderman cartoon, mcqueen

cars cartoon, for children, bus, cartoon

lightning mcqueen, children, children songs, kids

mcqueen cars, disney pixar cars, monster trucks

disney cars, song, superhero, spider-man

disney, pixar, marvel, color, nuresy rhymes, car

spiderman colors, wheels on the bus, school bus

funny, videos for kids, police car

disneycars, lightning mcqueen cars, smash cars

disney car, custom mcqueen, macqueen

For more infomation >> Spiderman Cars Cartoon Monster Truck Bus with & Lightning McQueen Nursery Rhymes for Children & Kids - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 24:24.

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 24:24.

-------------------------------------------

ThatTutorGuy.com

For more infomation >> ThatTutorGuy.com

-------------------------------------------

Esferas Efervescentes Para Banho-Bath Bomb Recipe E 56 - Duration: 6:48.

I'll show you how to

make these bath bombs they are so

beautiful, delicate I'm in love with them

and I'm sure you

You'll be as well! So let's start?

The first thing I'm going to show

It is the mold that I am using

I do not have the ideal mold ... but I

had a ball it was my

dog's

I cut it in half with the bread knife

It's easy, it's not difficult to cut! I had 2 balls

This one is a rubber ball that I also cut it

in half this one is smaller

I wanted a smaller size also

You can find the molds on the Internet but

I have not bought it, so I'll

use these balls!

In a separate pot add the

dry ingredients... and another add the liquid ones

You will need a strainer

Strain all the dry ingredients here

1cup baking powder is good to strain these ingredients to undo the pieces ....

1/2 cup Epsom salt

you will find it in pharmacies or on the

Internet

It has some pieces then try to undo it. The epsom salt is very good because it helps to relax the muscles

It takes away the cramps. Then I'll make a special post on Blog talking about Epsom Salt and will let you know so

you can read more about the benefits of it!

1/2 cup citric acid

It has to be

Citric acid because it's cheaper

you will also be able to find it on

the Internet, but not sure if you can find it in pharmacies!

Use a spoon or spatula just to

mix everything!

now we will mix

the liquid ingredients

In a small bowl Place 3 tablespoons of tap water

Add

essence am using an lavender essence

I'm using

about 30 drops of essence

if you want to add (I think It's very interesting)

1 tablespoon

coconut oil because you know

I am a fan of coconut oil and it is too good for the skin and for

your health too ... I'm using this

organic oil .. I'll put here

Also add the food color

This mix yields3 recipes of the dry ingredients

Because you can not put too much of the liquid in the salt mixture

I'll show you later why

if you have a fuet you can

mix ... now

add this mixture little by little, because if you put enough

will effervesce it all

Mix well and add 1 spoon

this is NOT what you want to happen :)

I prefer to mix it with my hand

You can not put too much! I'll do the test

here to see if it has already

if it gets too dry it will not

stick together

if it's not sticking it is

because it has little liquid so put it back again! So

add a little bit of liquid!

so let's put one more

spoon we will mixing

It's better to add less then too much liquid

This is how we want it to be! So let's tighten it! Add enough salt in the mold

now we will squeeze them together

Leave a little while in the pan

fills the other one. Beat with a spoon ... and remove the mold with

carefully

Remove excess with a knife

now will take the big one you will

see also look how beautiful it is !!!

Very beautiful! I loved!!!

How beautiful!!!!

Beat with spoon this side also

For me these balls were perfect as molds

then will be for you too!

looks beautiful

This is the first recipe I made

here I added too much liquid

Its shape was a ball after a few minutes it turned into a

"bread", but

all right, we learn!

You can do two-tone! Place on paper towels to dry!

Now SHOW TIME !!!!

Thanks for watching another video! if you liked

this video give a THUMBS UP

Subscribe to the channel and stay tuned for more

news here and at the BLOG ok?

a big kiss for you and until next !!!

For more infomation >> Esferas Efervescentes Para Banho-Bath Bomb Recipe E 56 - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

🎦 Tem que meter e cara! Mara Caprio fala sobre ser youtuber no Programa Zmaro 260 - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> 🎦 Tem que meter e cara! Mara Caprio fala sobre ser youtuber no Programa Zmaro 260 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Navigatie ECC 18"LM Orgineel 95.000KM! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 200 CDI Navigatie ECC 18"LM Orgineel 95.000KM! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus CT 200h Hybride Aut. BUSINESS LUXURY, Navi, Camera, E - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Lexus CT 200h Hybride Aut. BUSINESS LUXURY, Navi, Camera, E - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

O POLICIAL BALLA : A OPERAÇÃO E UMA GRANDE SURPRESA! (MACHINIMA) - Duration: 14:21.

For more infomation >> O POLICIAL BALLA : A OPERAÇÃO E UMA GRANDE SURPRESA! (MACHINIMA) - Duration: 14:21.

-------------------------------------------

Filipe Simpsons - 999 Remix [Webclipe] - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Filipe Simpsons - 999 Remix [Webclipe] - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

A Secret Worth Keeping – The Complete Trilogy (Talking Tom and Friends Season Finale) - Duration: 31:06.

(splat)

(pop)

(cars honking)

(yelling)

(screaming)

- Angela, get out of the way!

- No!

(yelling)

(door opens)

- Hey, Angela, what are you doin' here so early?

I haven't even set the table for your surprise.

- For my surprise?

For my surprise what?

- Uh, nothin', nothin' at all.

(door squeaks)

(gasps)

- Ben!

(cat groans)

(whistles)

- Angela, what are you doing here already?

We're not ready to start your surprise--

I mean, birthday--

- You mean my surprise birthday party?

- Aw, I blew it!

Why can't I keep a secret?

Well, at least I didn't say anything

about the chocolate raspberry cake.

- Chocolate raspberry cake?!

(squeals)

It's my favorite!

(screams)

(whistling upbeat music)

- Tom!

(zapping)

- Whoa oh.

(giggling)

(dinging)

(zooming)

(camera clicks)

(birds chirp)

- Oh hey, where are Tom and the guys anyway?

Shouldn't they be here by now?

- Tom wanted to get you a special new cake

at that new bakery across town, The Baked Dessert.

They're probably on their way.

(bird crows)

(soft music)

(gasps)

- How in the world did we end up in The Baked Desert?

- Yeah, that's weird.

Unrelated question, how many S's are in the word dessert?

- Oh great!

Now we're gonna miss Angela's party because Tom can't spell?

- Ah, ah, ah, ah, no, no, no, no,

we can still make it to the party if we hurry.

I'll just reprogram the GPSS to get us to the diner.

- [Ginger] You know diner only has one N, right?

- I better look that up.

(phone beeps)

No!

- Save your energy, Tom, in the desert

no one can hear you scream.

- That's space, Hank!

In space no one can hear you scream.

- Yeah, well, that's 'cause there's a lot

of space in the desert.

- Okay, okay, let's not panic.

Now my scout boy survival training will get us out of here.

Any good scout boy knows moss always grows on the south side

of a tree, so all we have to do is find a tree.

(bird crows)

Which might be harder than I thought.

(huffs)

(gasps)

- Hold on for a second, I found something!

(uplifting music)

(chewing)

- The World's Biggest Candy Bar!

(record scratches)

- No, Ginger, wasting time at some roadside tourist trap

is not gonna get us any closer to Angela.

- Well, I don't know if this is helpful,

but I found a sign with an arrow on it

pointing to where the town is.

- Good job, Hank.

See?

Now we'll just follow this arrow

and we'll be at Angela's party in no time.

Come on.

- Ginger, let's go.

- No!

(grumbles)

(sign squeaks)

(sighs)

(hums)

- So.

- So?

(sighs)

(hums)

- Write any new songs?

- Nah, I've been feeling kind of blue lately.

Hey, you know what?

Forget those guys.

Let's get this party started.

Why don't we order some ice cream?

- No thanks, I don't like to eat ice cream

on an empty stomach.

- Ronda!

- Yeah, what do you want?

- One scoop of strawberry ice cream, please.

- Strawberry?

That's my favorite!

- Mine too.

Make it a double.

- You got it.

(laughs)

(popping)

(soft music)

- Oh man.

(sighs)

Now I understand why cowboys wear such big hats.

- You did it Tom, you saved us!

- What do you mean, guys?

Phew, oh the Cactus Network.

- Howdy, Hank.

- Hello there, Mr. Garden.

(birds chirp)

- Well, I guess we should just leave him here, right guys?

- No, Ginger, we're not leaving Hank.

Hank!

Come on, Hank!

We are not home!

That's not the garage, it's just a mirage!

Now let's get back on this trail,

we're probably almost there!

Come on!

(panting)

(sparkling)

Angela?

(zipping)

(yelling)

(thud)

(blinking)

(gasps)

This can't be.

We just walked in a big circle?

- Well, Tom, that can only mean one thing,

we get to see the World's Biggest Candy Bar.

- We don't have time for that.

- Give it up, Tom, we're never gonna make it back to town.

Time to start our new lives here in the desert,

just you, me, Hank, and the World's Biggest Candy Bar.

- He's got a point, Tom, besides, what else are we gonna do?

- Fine, maybe someone there

can give us directions to the diner.

(yells)

- I'm gonna take a picture of the candy bar,

I'm gonna ride the candy bar,

I'm gonna get a candy bar key chain!

(mumbling)

(crashing)

- Ronda!

- Yeah, yeah, what do you want?

I ain't deaf.

- Another bowl, please.

- Honey, I think you've had enough.

- You listen here, Ronda,

it's my birthday

and I'll have as much ice cream as I want.

Duh!

- Yeah!

(splat)

(bird crows)

(sighs)

- [Ginger] That's not so big.

- See, Ginger?

This place is not just a tourist trap,

oh no, no, it's a closed and abandoned tourist trap.

- It says here that the whole town shut down when a bigger

candy bar was discovered by villagers

in the local mountains.

This pamphlet is full of fun facts.

Did you know that they got the candy bar here

by putting wheels on the bottom?

Too bad the way here is all uphill.

- Wait a minute!

If the way here is uphill--

- And there are wheels on the candy bar,

I think I have an idea.

(wheels grinding)

(grunting)

(panting)

Okay everyone, when I count to three, let's all jump on.

One.

Two.

- You're counting too fast.

- Three!

- Hey, wait!

- Ginger, give me your hand!

(panting)

(shouting)

- Maybe Tom forgot my birthday.

I mean, we talked about it yesterday but I guess sometimes

birthday's are hard to remember, right?

- Angela.

- Huh? - Angela.

- Uh-Huh?

(burps)

- Tom definitely did not forget your birthday.

- Oh, well, is he invisible?

Because I don't see him anywhere.

- Angela, listen to me.

I'll be the first to admit that Tom has his flaws

but he always comes through in the end.

- Well, yeah, except it's always by doing something crazy

and dangerous.

- That is not true!

- This is crazy!

- And dangerous!

(shouting)

- You know, Hank and Ginger are missing too,

but it seems like you mostly care that Tom isn't here.

- Pfft.

Okay.

Can I tell you a secret?

- No, don't tell me, I can't stand the pressure

that comes with keeping secrets.

- Right.

You're so right.

I kinda like Tom!

(gasping)

(dishes crash)

(gasps)

I can't believe I said it out loud!

- Angela!

I can't believe it, this is great news.

When Tom gets here, let me talk to him

and tell him that you-- - What?! No!

Don't you dare say anything!

- But-- - Not a word!

It could ruin our friendship.

- But, why did you tell me?

- I don't know, I guess I couldn't stand the pressure

of being the only one who knew.

- So you told me?!

I just told you I can't keep a secret!

I can't handle it!

(yells)

- Ben!

(people chattering)

But wait!

(screaming)

(cars honking)

Where are you?

(pants)

Wait, what?

(yelling)

(cars honking)

- Wait, what is that?

(people screaming)

(screams)

Angela!

Get out of the way!

- No!

(screaming)

(crashing)

(birds chirp)

(groans)

- Angela?

No!

(cries)

- Is everyone okay?

- Happy birthday, Angela!

Surprise!

- Tom!

(nervous laugh)

- Is he alright?

- Tom, I have to tell you something about Angela.

- No, he doesn't.

No you don't, right Ben?

You just wanted more ice cream, right here, eat it.

- Ah, brain freeze!

Oh, I'm passing out.

(thud)

(birds chirp)

(nervous laugh)

- Whoa, I guess Ben can't hold his ice cream, right?

- Yeah, I guess not.

What was he gonna say?

- Nothing, he was just jokin'.

- Well, happy birthday, I hope you saved room for dessert.

- Dessert?

(stomach rumbles)

That sounds...

(thud)

- Oh, huh.

Hey guys.

Thanks again for the surprise party yesterday.

(giggling)

You guys are the best.

Can someone fill me in on what's so funny?

- Oh Angela, you really don't know why we're laughing.

No, I don't know why you're laughing.

- Hey Hank, give her a hint.

- Tom, Tom, I love you so much!

(smooching)

(laughter)

- Ben, how could you tell them?

- I told you I can't keep a secret!

- Dear Angela, is what Ben said true?

Do you like me?

(slow romantic music)

- Yeah.

I guess now ya know.

So?

- I think you should leave.

- What?

- [Tom] Move to another city or something.

- But wait!

- Well we can't hang out as a group anymore.

- Yes we can!

You guys, nothing has to change.

- It already has changed.

It feels so weird!

- No, no, no, don't say that!

- Ginger's right.

I mean, having you around now would take away

from our focus on work.

- [Angela] No, you guys!

- Yeah, Tom has to focus.

- No, no, no, wait, forget I said anything, okay?

- Too late Angela. (alarm beeping)

Goodbye.

(gasp) (alarm beeping)

- That dream must have been a warning.

I have to make sure Ben keeps that secret.

Okay Angela, you can do this.

Just act like nothin' happened.

Hi guys!

Just popped in to say hello.

No reason, nothin' special.

Guys, hello?

Okay, no need to panic.

There could be lots of reasons why no one's here.

Maybe they're all at the park.

(thunder booming)

Yeah, great day for the park.

- [Ben] Psst, psst.

- [Angela] Ben!

- Angela, are you alone?

(ominous music)

- What are you doing in here?

- I'm hiding from Tom so I don't tell him

your stupid secret.

- Oh thank goodness.

The important thing is, you didn't tell him

my stupid secret.

- Not yet but I'm tired of living like this so,

if you don't tell him today, I will.

- No, but you,

wait, are you kidding me?

Can you imagine how bad things could get around here

if Tom finds out?

- You know who should wear more hats?

Hats.

Why shouldn't a hat wear a hat?

Well now, it can, thanks to the revolutionary

hat on a hat.

- That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

- Nobody talks to my man like that!

All of his ideas are brilliant.

- Thanks Angela.

- Awe, I love my sensitive genius.

- Hmm.

Hey Tom, can you come here?

- In a minute, I'm a little busy right now.

- You said that three hours and 35 minutes ago!

Hmm.

(groaning)

- Hey sunshine.

I was just thinkin' about you.

- [Angela] Can you come over after work?

- I'll come over right now.

- That's why no matter what,

you must keep the secret from Tom.

- Yeah, but how?

- I don't know!

You're the smartest person I know!

Think of something!

- You think because I'm a well, brilliant inventor,

that I can just build a machine to solve every problem?

I'm sorry to tell you, there's no device that can

reach into someone's brain and erase a memory.

- But could you build one?

- You mean a device that could reach into my brain

and erase a memory?

(ding)

(fast ticking)

(intense music)

Eureka!

Angela, you're right.

I am the smartest guy you know.

- I am so mad at Ben right now.

I've called him like 100 times.

He's probably at some nerd event looking at some

geeky electrons and can't answer his phone,

which is stressing me out because today,

we got a call from the CEO.

Yeah, he called us saying he wants to have a meeting

with Tom and Ben enterprises

and since there's no Ben, I have go with Hank.

- Hi.

I have here all the smartest stuff that Ben

has ever said.

I'm ready to impress.

- Great, what do ya got?

- For example, "Hank, a computer is not a bath toy."

"Hank, you cannot smell a WiFi signal."

"Some people, you just barge into the bathroom."

"A computer is not a bath toy."

"How many times do I have to tell you?"

- Yeah, I'll probably do most of the talking.

- Welcome to the Creepy Conspiracies That Are True Channel.

Today's top story, brain suckers.

Are they in your neighborhood?

Are they in your very house?

Right now, an intergalactic force of brain suckers

is roaming your streets.

Their aim, to find local geniuses and suck out their brains

to steal their knowledge.

I advise you to protect your brain knowledge

with the only known defense against the technology.

A sturdy hat made of a thin, metallic foil.

(ominous music) - No way!

I don't believe it!

- Still don't believe me?

Look it up for yourself.

(gasp) It's on the internet.

That means it's true!

I better warn everyone!

I just hope it's not too late.

(panting)

(vacuum inhaling)

- Why do we have to take all this junk to my place?

- Because if anyone finds out that I'm making a device

that can suck secrets out of my brain,

they'll obviously wanna know what secret I'm trying

to suck outta my brain!

- The brain suckers already got to Ben and Angela?

- Can I help you?

- Uh, I hope.

Your office called, so here we are.

- Name?

- [Tom] I'm Tom.

- Uh huh.

- [Tom] From Tom and Ben Enterprises.

- Oh, ah, oh I'm so sorry!

I didn't recognize you.

Mr. CEO, they're here.

- [CEO] Excellent.

Alright, this meeting's over.

Everybody out, all of you.

Yeah I'm talkin' to you haircut.

You too pinch threat, game over.

Alright, bring em right in

and cancel the rest of my meetings today.

- Follow me please!

(intense music)

- You are one handsome looking guy.

- (laughter) Hey, my dear friends.

- Hello sir.

- Which one of you is Tom and which one is Ben?

- I'm Tom.

- And I am Ben today.

- How could I forget you guys

after all the useless apps ya pitch me?

- He's got a good point.

- Well, I wouldn't call em useless.

- How bout like this?

- Hey, something's wrong!

(scream)

- Put that in there.

- What's Ben doing?

- The thermostat!

(screaming)

- Oh yeah, so that's yeah, that is

how you would define useless.

- Why didn't you ever tell me about the Talking Tom app?

- Talking Tom app.

- Because that app is mostly just me repeating

what you say.

- Exactly!

That's why I love it!

- That's why I love it!

(laughter)

- Yeah!

- Check out what happens when I fire him.

Talking Tom, you're fired!

- You're fired.

- This thing is a blast.

I've played this thing so much, I've missed

breakfast, lunch, and the secret meal

rich people eat that we don't tell anyone about.

- You mean brunch?

- How'd you know about brunch?

I mean, let's talk business.

- You want us to make a talking CEO app.

- No smart guy, I just wanna help your company grow!

- And?

- That's it, I don't want anything in return.

Well, I like to hang out with smart people,

so I want us to be friends.

Will you be my friends?

- I don't know what to say!

- Great, that means yes!

Okay, the first thing I'm gonna do for you is

introduce you tonight at the Tech Stars Conference.

(gasp)

- Did we just get invited to the most

important tech conference in the world?

- Oh, not just invited.

You're gonna be the featured speakers!

- Well all I can say is,

thank you Mr. CEO.

- Hey, call me Carl.

- Thank you Carl.

Thank you so much Carl!

- Oh you poor guy.

Sorry for keeping you waiting like that.

Gentlemen if you'll excuse me, my Tom

really needs to use the potty.

And when you're done, we're gonna play more games.

Yes we are.

- [Computer Tom] Yes we are.

- Oh yeah!

- Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

- Woohoo!

- We are gonna be tech tycoons!

Oh yeah!

Uh huh, uh uh.

Oh yeah yeah. (ominous music)

Woah, what is that?

- The sun?

- Ben, is that you?

- I'll ask the questions brain sucker!

What have you done with Tom's brain?

- Nice hat, Ginger.

I bet it really keeps your thoughts fresh longer.

- Whatever.

Have you seen Ben?

Because we need to par-tay

to the max.

- Party?

You guys are clear.

The brain suckers haven't figured out how we party yet.

- What brain suckers?

- The intergalactic ones!

- Oh, knock it off, Ginger.

There are no such things as brain suckers.

- Oh yes there is!

And I have some bad news.

They already got to Ben and Angela

but they'll never get me!

- Where are Ben and Angela anyway?

- Aww.

I can't tell you.

It's too dangerous.

What? - Okay.

- Uh, (whining) give it back!

- First tell me where they are.

- They're at Angela's!

Now give it!

- Knock yourself out Ginger.

(phone dialing)

(phone ringing)

- Oh I am not taking that one.

Mmmm.

Hey Ben?

Can you give me an update on that mind eraser thingy?

- [Ben] I'm almost finished.

- First Ben and now Angela's not picking up.

Hank, I want you to go over to Angela's and tell Ben to

get over here.

And tell him that we're gonna party like the tech tycoons

that we are.

(militant music)

(calm music)

(drilling)

(sawing)

(hammering)

(jack hammering)

(door squeaking)

- Behold the solution to our secret.

The mind eraser.

- Oh, I thought it'd be more

impressive.

- You'll be impressed when you see it

erase yesterday's memories.

But first put on these protector shades.

Okay, I'm ready.

Hit me.

(sighing)

Things we do to pretend we're not in love.

Well I mean, not love but you know what I...

Here you go.

- Whoa!

(gibberish)

- Oh, okay.

Can I tell you a secret?

- No, don't tell me I can't stand the pressure!

- You're so right.

I kinda like Tom!

(rewinding)

Did it

work?

(blinking)

(cow bell shaking)

- Did what work?

Hey, why aren't we at your surprise party?

(screams)

I mean at your surprise birthday party.

Uhm!

- Yes!

Ben, it totally worked.

You're a genius!

- Yeah, uh.

- Hey

(blinking)

(cow bell shaking)

could somebody tell me why I'm here?

- Hank!

Uhh, you, came over to test out how comfortable

my couch is!

- Sure that makes sense.

Let's see.

(springing)

Nice spring power.

Cushions are suitably cushiony.

(dramatic music)

Angela gets the World Wide Soap Opera Network?

(sigh)

- Really I do?

(chuckles)

I would never watch them.

(chuckles)

- (Soap Opera Announcer) Previously on Hospital de Passion.

Dr. Rosa y Dr. Manzana enter the tango contest.

Or did they?

- I don't know but I'm not leaving until I find out!

- Well, I can't remember anything important I have

to do today.

(laughs)

This is silly.

Move over!

(spanish guitar music)

(sighs)

- Why hasn't Hank come back with Ben?

This conference starts in an hour.

- Oh I think we both know why.

(vacuuming)

(phone dialing)

- [Hank] Bueno.

- Hank, where's Ben?

Ben's right here.

Well get him over here so we can practice our speech for the

Tech Stars Conference.

- Yeah, right.

Like you're going to that thing.

- Carl invited us.

- Huh.

- The CEO, you were there!

- Oh, I get it.

You're prankin' me.

Good one Tom.

- What?

No.

(sighs)

- Hank, it's back on!

- Hey, I gotta go Tom.

We're binge watching Hospital de Passion.

- What?

- Who's that?

- Oh, just Tom goofin' around.

(dial tone)

- No, don't hang up.

Ah!

What is wrong?

It's like he's acting like...

- Like he doesn't have his brains?

(vacuuming)

- Pass me the tin foil.

(sneaking music)

(calm music)

- No Dr. Rosa!

It's haunted.

(screams)

(crashing)

(screams)

(sizzling)

- Hot cheese!

Hot cheese!

- Queso!

Muy caliente queso.

- Sorry, sorry, sorry.

(sneaking music)

- Come in Brains of Stone.

What's your position, over?

- Copy that.

I'm at the east end of the rendezvous point, over.

- Copy that!

I'm at the wall stand.

Do you have eyes on me?

- Copy that, I'm on your six.

(twinkling)

Let's go teach these brain suckers some earth manners.

And I'm all out of bubble gum.

- Whoa!

We can't just walk through the front door.

They'll totally expect it.

We have to launch a sneak attack through the window.

(sneaking music)

- There's Ben.

And Angela.

Huh.

It almost looks like they're...

- They're dancing.

Ugh!

- Uh, there.

- Got it.

- And there.

- Got it.

- You missed a spot.

Right there.

(sighs)

- So this is why they're been acting so strange?

- Ugh!

The only way this could get more disgusting is

if they kissed.

- Ugh,

no.

(intense music)

Yuck!

- Okay.

I've seen enough.

(sad music)

- Come on!

Don't leave.

You and me can have our own tech tycoon party.

But what about that Tech Stars Conference?

You know that thing you wouldn't shut up about.

You can't pass up such a great opportunity.

- You're right.

This is a great opportunity.

- Yes!

- To tell everyone about my dishonest partner, Ben

and how he destroyed our company!

And Hank.

How could he be okay with this?

- No, no, no.

You totally missed my point!

- Doesn't matter!

- Wait, don't go!

(sighs)

(fun music)

- Welcome to the Tech Stars Conference.

It's a great honor to tell you about our star speakers,

Tom and Ben.

Two young visionaries, workin' in a local garage

with little money and a lot of creativity,

they revolutionized the tech industry and spread their

vision of fun across the globe!

(calm music)

- Stand back!

- Hey, Ginger.

Where's Tom?

- Ooo!

I can't tell you.

(whining) Give it back!

Give it!

Tom went to the Tech Stars Conference.

Now give it!

- The Tech Stars Conference?

- He tried to reach you all day but you and Angela

were too busy.

We saw you dancing and kissing!

(gasps)

- Uh-oh.

(worried music)

- Tom and Ben of Tom and Ben Enterprises.

(applause)

- Mr. CEO, Carl.

Thank you for inviting us here and telling the

world our story.

Next slide please.

My partner, Ben, is a dishonest girlfriend stealer.

(audience gasps)

Next slide.

And since my company is now a painful reminder that you

can't trust anyone, not even your closest friends!

Next slide.

I don't want any part of Tom and Ben Enterprises!

(audience gasps)

- What a minute, that's Ben?

- So to all of you in the audience, congratulations

it's your lucky day.

I'm giving away my company.

Our inventions, our ideas, our apps, everything.

Use it, sell it, I don't even care.

Just take it.

- Wait, seriously?

- Tom stop!

What are you doing?

- Oh look everybody,

it's Ben.

I wish I could give him away.

Ow!

(grunting)

Ow, quit it!

(fun music)

Get

off

me!

(grunts)

- Tom, Ben and I are not together.

- Can you even believe these liars?

- It's true, Tom.

We saw it wrong.

- It was just a snack spill, Tom.

A snack spill!

- What about not answering my calls?

It sure seemed like you were trying to keep a

secret from me.

- Well actually we were

but

now I think I have to tell you.

- Too late, don't care, not listening.

I don't even wanna... - The secret is

I like you, Tom!

(sentimental music)

A lot.

- What?

- Why is this so hard to say?

- I don't know.

But now that you said it, Angela, I like you too.

A lot.

- Really?

- Yes.

But wait.

Why would you ever wanna keep such good news a

secret, it's crazy.

- Because, I was afraid it would make things weird and

would distract you from your work and hurt your company.

- Aww.

- I don't know.

- Sorry to ruin this touching moment but we don't have a

company anymore because Tom just gave it away!

- Oops.

- Maybe I can get it back.

Okay you guys keep your eyes closed until I say it's safe

to open them.

- So I'll take the Talking Tom app and Greg, you can take

the milkshake thing.

- [Greg] Woohoo!

- And Jerry you take a hike!

- [Jerry] Ah!

- Hey, my microphone.

- Hey tech tycoons! (gasps)

Look up here!

(buzzing)

Okay, you can open your eyes.

Congratulations, you're the new old

new owners of

Tom and Ben Enterprises.

- What, you did it?

- Thanks to my brilliant invention, one I don't remember

making, everything is back to normal.

- Well, maybe not everything.

(sentimental music)

- Oh, man!

I can't watch this.

- Aww.

(camera clicking)

- Huh?

- Ugh!

- Hey guys look what I found, what does this do?

- [Angela] Wait, no!

(buzzing)

(energetic music)

For more infomation >> A Secret Worth Keeping – The Complete Trilogy (Talking Tom and Friends Season Finale) - Duration: 31:06.

-------------------------------------------

Como Fazer de 2017 o Melhor Ano da Sua Vida [Quero Evoluir] - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Como Fazer de 2017 o Melhor Ano da Sua Vida [Quero Evoluir] - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

GIOCHI GRATIS PLAYSTATION PLUS GENNAIO / JANUARY 2017! Instant Game Collection - PSN FREE Games PS4! - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> GIOCHI GRATIS PLAYSTATION PLUS GENNAIO / JANUARY 2017! Instant Game Collection - PSN FREE Games PS4! - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer oficial "O ouro de nossos corações" (con subtitulos en español) - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Trailer oficial "O ouro de nossos corações" (con subtitulos en español) - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Review #51 - Boneco Poison Kotobukiya Bishoujo - Street Fighter Final Fight (Português - Brasil) - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Review #51 - Boneco Poison Kotobukiya Bishoujo - Street Fighter Final Fight (Português - Brasil) - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sonic is better than mario! - Amazing race in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ - Duration: 5:16.

Hey what's up guys, how are you doing? Are you guys ready?

Because now i´m going to start an Epic race in Sonic & All Stars!

which is better than Mario Kart in my opniion

For more infomation >> Sonic is better than mario! - Amazing race in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Mensagem de fim de ano - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Mensagem de fim de ano - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

ANSWER//TALKER PV English Subtitled - Duration: 3:59.

The full moon shines brightly in the night sky of nothingness

Under there, I watched you going far away from me

"Let's get started now" The foundation of history said

By weaving out knowledge, I'll grant you the ability to be immortal

Now, let's get seated, are you ready?

Such a dubious face is a game over of your life

As time passes, it may be the dead of the night now

The truth about me is shone on by the full moon's light

Feathers flapped in the night sky of nothingness

Under there, I watched you going far away from me

Please beware...Because I'm here

While saying things like "Please live on", from when exactly

Do I drew and pick out an "Answer" to the full moon's light?

The light smoke rises up until it reaches the full moon

As if I'm waiting for your response

Seems like we haven't gathered enough knowleadge

But I can't response to your help

The full moon shines brightly in the night sky of nothingness

Which lights up the endless days

The secret of "It also lights up my loneliness" is hidden in my heart

While saying things like "Please die", you laughed at the fact that I'm immortal

But the answer's back to here

Now guests, please leave from here to there in a short time, because I'm searching for you...

The night sky of nothingness will never change as long as you have a single second remain unchanged

Tonight, I'll also watch you going far away from me as well

Incorporating history

For more infomation >> ANSWER//TALKER PV English Subtitled - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

PSP MOVIES - Know movie UMDs for PSP - Duration: 6:53.

hello youtubers here is your friend

powemafia today I want to talk to you about PSP

specifically about movies for PSP

but will download mp4? for us to watch

Not so are the movie UMD discs

I have some here

I have this and another two

will this showing in greater detail

for you to know about this curiosity also

on psp movies

let her see

Good youtubers as I said

're talking movies to PSP

I have these

three films, stellar troops,

that is the kick ass and

have here the lord of dogtown

what is very interesting is that these

these movie discs

operate almost as a DVD

look only beautiful it here

have an advertisement here

other films

here has a booklet / poster

take some

this is the stellar troops, look at the insect

this is a very good movie if you can watch

I know the PSP you can download

movies in mP4, but the quality of it here

is very good

here we watching the box we see here the symbol film

have a movie

and such a game is here

symbol game

movie

then I will open the movie so you can see here

I am here with my three pSP

the pSP also has a

a lock region for movies

a film he is

region 1

is written here .... a work in

American

pSP and so on

is divided by regions ... which works on a pSP

can not work on another

then we

we take a look here

stellar troops eg

'm doing on purpose I know it will not work here

this here ... this PSP 2000

it is

region three think it's japan

then it's the message here

the disc can not be

started, the code of the region

is not correct

that's a shame, you pay for something

that is an original product

and can not use

so we have to go one psp the correct region (American )

let's see here

this charging

now so we can see

is equal to a dVD

has an opening

an introduction

the menu

and various other options

subtitles and scene selection

preview of other films

we see here is a

a movie trailer

spiderman trailer

can see there as

even I showing on hand

that the quality is very impressive piece

not get this quality even if put in mp4

a maximum

he comes close but not enough that quality

is really something very curious

put here another fime

let's see if everyone will want to film today

the code region

and so are we

good youtubers that was there the

curiosity of psp movies

hope you enjoyed the video

a hug powermafia and be all God

For more infomation >> PSP MOVIES - Know movie UMDs for PSP - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

DECEMBER VLOG! I JUST ENJOY MY LIFE! - Duration: 5:09.

are we going to buy beer?

I will buy them

let's go

let's pay!

oh there's Chicago pizza

i wanna eat

nope that's not yours

you look good!

we can't tell you where we are!

i won't tell you!

i won't tell you!!!

I'm on my way to film new video

I'm in Itaewon right now because my friend who filmed with me for national coimg out video

had first solo exhibition of her artworks in Seoul

(my friend tried to ruin my video)

(where are we now!?)

Itaewon

(for what?)

my friend who filmed in my video has first solo exhition in Seoul

so I went there and it's like party. it was a party

I had known her artworks before i met her and I really like them all

and it's way better to see in real more than screen

you guys should see her instagram, her artworks are dope!

For me, it's usually not easy to sleep over

I got new bed recently and my mom wants to sleep in my bed so i will sleep over in my friend's house

so i'm free because of my bed! yay!

For more infomation >> DECEMBER VLOG! I JUST ENJOY MY LIFE! - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Damares - Na Mesa do Rei - CANTORA CRISTIANE NASCIMENTO - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Damares - Na Mesa do Rei - CANTORA CRISTIANE NASCIMENTO - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 24:24.

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 24:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fishing Puyaw On river Karang Mumus Samarinda - Fishing Mania Top - Duration: 10:40.

Meet again with the team MMG Kaltim

Now we are on the banks of the river upstream of Karang Mumus that divides the city of Samarinda

This location belida there are many fish, belida, tarpon, tilapia, puyaw, etc.

Now we've arrived at the spot

This time our target fish is a fish puyaw or melem that many inhabit this river

Here we shall attempting fishing puyaw

Once throwing, strikeee, indeed spot steady

Fishing a few hours for the result passable

The size varies from 2 to 5 fingers

Steady

Seeing friends so engrossed pull puyaw I was interested to try

But first I will make a series of eye kailnya

Circuit for fishing puyaw we use a series of regular heavy foundation

with a hook to the size of the number 2

And the bait we use is sliced ​​raw tempe

Take soy beans and then cut into 2

Now we are ready to fish puyaw

Fish puyaw or glue is a freshwater fish

Many are found in rivers and lakes

Puyaw fish shape similar to goldfish

There is a faint black mark tail section

Color to silver-white scales silvery

Memeliki sengot and a small mouth

Up here our first fishing adventure

Meet again in the next fishing trip

Regards.

For more infomation >> Fishing Puyaw On river Karang Mumus Samarinda - Fishing Mania Top - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 5008 MPV Blue Lease 1.6e-HDi PANORAMADAK - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 5008 MPV Blue Lease 1.6e-HDi PANORAMADAK - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Quaker® Oats Smoothie

For more infomation >> Quaker® Oats Smoothie

-------------------------------------------

S.Pellegrino® Water

For more infomation >> S.Pellegrino® Water

-------------------------------------------

Advanced American Pronunciation Exercise for /r/ and /l/ sounds, as in "curriculum" - Duration: 4:44.

Hello there!

This is the "Sounds American" channel.

This is an advanced exercise

to fine tune your pronunciation of the American sounds /r/ and /l/.

Pronunciation of the American /r/ sound

is tricky for the majority of non-native English speakers.

The /l/ consonant can be challenging as well,

especially for those people

who don't have this sound in their native language.

In our previous videos

we've already practiced these sounds.

The next step toward speaking with an American accent

is practicing them in words with BOTH

/r/ & /l/.

You'll likely find it difficult,

but you'll love the results.

This is how it works

You'll see a word on the screen and hear its pronunciation.

Like this:

Repeat each word after the speaker.

[sound prompt to start speaking]

Go slowly and try to copy the pronunciation as best as you can.

Pause if you need more time.

Let's begin.

You're done!

Congratulations!

Take a break, get some rest and come back soon.

Stay tuned on our Sounds American channel!

For more infomation >> Advanced American Pronunciation Exercise for /r/ and /l/ sounds, as in "curriculum" - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

三国志大戦 蛮勇赤壁駿才バラ その2 - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> 三国志大戦 蛮勇赤壁駿才バラ その2 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman Cars Cartoon Monster Truck Bus with & Lightning McQueen Nursery Rhymes for Children & Kids - Duration: 13:02.

nursery rhymes, spiderman, for kids, cars

monster truck, songs, spiderman cartoon, mcqueen

cars cartoon, for children, bus, cartoon

lightning mcqueen, children, children songs, kids

mcqueen cars, disney pixar cars, monster trucks

disney cars, song, superhero, spider-man

disney, pixar, marvel, color, nuresy rhymes, car

spiderman colors, wheels on the bus, school bus

funny, videos for kids, police car

disneycars, lightning mcqueen cars, smash cars

disney car, custom mcqueen, macqueen

For more infomation >> Spiderman Cars Cartoon Monster Truck Bus with & Lightning McQueen Nursery Rhymes for Children & Kids - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 24:24.

Learn Colors - SuperHeroes Monster Trucks For Children - Truck Garage Surprise Eggs Cartoon For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment