Monday, June 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2017

This is going to be so awkwaaAAAARD

Hello my name is Madelene ~ Hi, my name is also Madelen ~

We're going to review some items from AIWO.

Yaaaa~

Indeed.

We're both promoters for Aiwo on Instagram. Mhm~

And since we're promoters for Aiwo, we've been sent some items.

That we'll review for you ~

Also, I bought some clothes myself.

I guess the video kinda is sponsored? (I don't know what the right term is, but basically we got some items for free and I bought some myself~)

I didn't buy all of these clothes myself, some of them are promoter clothes! (But we didn't get them to specifically make this video basically, is what I'm trying to say). ;u;

We're just going to review the clothes and say our honest opinions about them! ~

Let's cHOGI-GO ;;)))

(Answering her) Oh yeah yeah, just pick it up ~

Here's the package ~ Should we use a knIFE or scissors? ;^)

Scissors first I think, hehe

We opened the outer packaging before filming this, it doesn't really just come in bubble-wrap lmao

There's some tape here I think?

The first item we got in the promoter package is a yellow hoodie.

It says ''Lazy'' and ''Sour Cream & Onion'' on the front.

You know that chips-brand ''Lays'' right? ;))

It's like a fleece-fabric on the inside? Very soft. (Like I am for Taehyung's smile c^:)

Very fitting for us here in Norway because it's mostly cold here, lol.

Sometimes when I buy hoodies with fleece-ish fabric on the inside, it feels kind of static against the skin?

And for me, I've noticed that just washing it one time sometimes helps to get rid of the static/electric feeling of the fabric.

If it feels static that is, this hoodie doesn't have that static feeling to it!

It doesn't feel ''electric'' at all..

If that's even a word, haha.

But yeah if you - Static maybe? Like when your hair feels static?

Yeah, like static electricity?

If you get that *bZZT* thing (lol), you could just try washing the hoodie, I think fabric softener was the thing that helped maybe?

Fabric softener always works ~ Yas ~

But it seems like... the stitching and everything looks pretty good.

It's very soft! It seems very cozy too. (Note from future me - it is very soft and cozy.)

It's like... squishy? Haha

That was the first item ~

We also got a pair of earrings each!

I got a pair of golden hoop heart-earrings, that say ''love'' on the inside.

I got a pair of Soju-earrings, they look like tiny Soju bottles ~

These feel really sturdy, earrings bought from the internet tend to bend easily...

These don't do that~

Yeah, they feel thick and sturdy enough to not bend so easily by for example laying in a makeup bag or purse.

These don't feel TOO heavy, just heavy enough to feel like they're of good quality!

They're not TOO light either.

It doesn't feel too heavy on the ears, they're a good weight and they feel comfortable on the ears!

But yeah they look super pretty and cute! T^T

I bought this sweater myself -

The main character in ''Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo'' wore a sweater that looks just like this in the drama (ep14) ~

I thought it was really cute, so I bought it myself ~

It's light pink and it has these kind of cartoony hands stitched onto it inside the sleeves.

If you've seen the drama you probably recognize this sweater haha ~

It also has a little Bart Simpson head sewn on the front.

And as I mentioned earlier, the sleeves have two cartoony looking hands sewn into them, one has a heart on it!

I have no idea what I said there lmao?

(Sorry about the sirens omg haha)

And on the back of the sweater, it has a small patch with a few words on it.

Where it says; ''The Simpsons x STEREO x'' something I can't read, and then ''equals MASKS.''

But it looks super nice and it's really soft on the outside!

Inside it's also fleece? (I think?)

It looks super pretty and seems very comfy! ~ (I can now confirm that it is indeed very comfy lmao)

The other thing I bought myself was this.. beret?

Yeah! Mhm, a beret -

It has three metal(?) rings on the side ~

It's very soft to the touch, and has a fleece-fabric feeling to it?

Yeah, it feels soft and fleece-like..

It's also double.. Or it's lined.

I think it's to make it stay poofed up and not be flat!

(I think it also helps in keeping your head warm!)

What I also recieved as a promoter-item was a pair of socks!

They have hearts and the text '' If you love me '' on them ~

They are pastel blue and they have small white stripes a bit above the bottom of the socks.

The last thing I got as a promoter item in the package are these shoes!

They are white shoes with some holographic (I actually think the right word would be iridescent haha) details!

They look so cute T^T

The only thing I think would be important to note is that, these shoes are very flat -

So if you for example have flat feet or generally have problems with wearing flat shoes,

you could maybe go a size larger and get insoles for them ~

Because they are very flat, there's a chance the shoes could be uncomfortable to walk in for some people ~

They came in an Adidas.. AdIDAS.. aDIDAS..? - shoebox haha,

And with an AdIDAS.. plastic bag? (lmao I'll never learn how to pronounce Adidas)

Oh noOOO, yoonmin :'( (I LITERALLY FORGOT THIS WAS IN HERE LMAO)

That's all we had to show you guys! I'll link AIWO's Instagram and website in the description if anyone wants to check them out ~

(Sorry about the wind, I tried to fix the sound but not much could be done ;^; I'll buy a good mic for my camera soon T^T)

And I'll link your Instagram there as well, haha. ;;)

Shameless self-promoting :^)

HOBI HAS ARRIVED ☀ \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Madelen's just holding this pillow here so we can say bye lmao -

If any of you guys want to get something from Aiwo, I have -

um, should I put both of our codes?

Yeah.

Yess, both of our discount codes - well, you can't use both of them at once so, you'll just have to choose which one of us to support ;;)) lmao

It's for 8% off. (It's actually for 12% off now!)

Like, 12% off what you buy - Yeah, on the whole site.

So if you want to get something we showed in this video, or anything else, you can use our codes for a discount! ^u^ (Aiwo also has free shipping by the way!)

Yesss hahaa~

Aiwo has a looooot of pretty, cute and cool clothes etc.., so I honestly really recommend checking them out if you're interested! ^u^

Yaaaaas ~

I will be making my Q&A soon, I've been procrastinating a lot because I'm uncomfortable with speaking English since I'm not very good at it -

But I'll try to hurry up now and finish filming it because I want to speak English here and you've been waiting for that video for some time now!

And if someone has any questions about the clothes or anything else, just comment here or -

You can also send a DM on Instagram for example ~

Oh, and as always, if you have any wishes for new videos, you can just comment them down below.

(But if you tweet it at me with the hashtag #moshiividwish or just DM it to me on Instagram It's easier for me to see it and remember it haha)

Byeee! ♡

Oh wait a second -

ByE BYEEE

*instantly joins in on the random cringiness, this is how you know your friend is a good friend*

peACE OUT ;^)

I think we have everything now.

Oh?

*smol kiss*

Ok finally OMG YAY I used wAY too much time on translating this, I need to go listen to Cypher PT.4 on repeat to recharge lmao, bYEEE I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY/EVENING/NIGHT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE <3<3<3<3<3<3

For more infomation >> Moshii ♡ AIWO Haul / TRY ON & REVIEW! ♡ (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Justice Ginsburg In DEEP Trouble… - Duration: 1:53.

On Monday, a dozen Republican House members publicly called for Supreme Court Justice

Ruth Bader Ginsburg to completely recuse herself from the imminent discussions regarding the

travel ban case because of her comments about President Donald Trump.

The request came in the form of a letter to Ginsburg.

Here's what it said:

"Your public criticism of Donald Trump during the campaign included statements such as,

'I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country

would be — with Donald Trump as our president.'

You referred to Donald Trump as 'a faker.'

When asked about the possibility of Donald Trump winning the presidency, you responded,

'I don't want to think about that possibility, but if it should be, then everything is up

for grabs.'

"You are bound by law to recuse yourself from participation in this case.

There is no doubt that your impartiality can be reasonable questioned, indeed, it would

be unreasonable not to question your impartiality."

Newsmax reports:

The letter was signed by Duncan and Reps. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., Brian Babin, R-Texas,

Don Bacon, R-Neb., Scott Desjarlais, R-Tenn., Neal Dunn, R-Fla., Jack Bergman, R-Mich.,

Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., Rod Blum, R-Iowa, Ted Budd, R-N.C., Warren Davidson, R-Ohio and

Thomas Garrett, R-Va.

The court agreed to hear arguments in the case in October, the Washington Examiner reported.

However, it allowed portions of the travel ban go into effect, according to CNN.

what do you think about this? please share this news if you agree that Justice Ginsburg

needs to retire!

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Justice Ginsburg In DEEP Trouble… - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Soi cau lo danh hang ngay - XSMB 27/6/2017 - Luckynumberjs - Soi cầu xổ số Miền Bắc - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Soi cau lo danh hang ngay - XSMB 27/6/2017 - Luckynumberjs - Soi cầu xổ số Miền Bắc - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

GASPAR | 'Til You Fall Asleep [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> GASPAR | 'Til You Fall Asleep [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

jeranism LIVE #8 - Responding to Obnoxious & Outlandish Comments - Duration: 1:27:03.

For more infomation >> jeranism LIVE #8 - Responding to Obnoxious & Outlandish Comments - Duration: 1:27:03.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Vacation Collection - TOO LIGHT FOR PALE SKIN? Where Did My Lips Go? - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Kylie Vacation Collection - TOO LIGHT FOR PALE SKIN? Where Did My Lips Go? - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Moshii ♡ AIWO Haul / TRY ON & REVIEW! ♡ (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Moshii ♡ AIWO Haul / TRY ON & REVIEW! ♡ (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors for children with Sonic driver MCQUEEN CARS in Mack Truck Cartoon 3D - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Learn colors for children with Sonic driver MCQUEEN CARS in Mack Truck Cartoon 3D - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

pivot stickfigure 3 beta (reupload) - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> pivot stickfigure 3 beta (reupload) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Spiritual Meaning Of 444 Why do You Keep Seeing It - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Spiritual Meaning Of 444 Why do You Keep Seeing It - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

DJI Spark Record Max Distance Flight - Duration: 14:27.

For more infomation >> DJI Spark Record Max Distance Flight - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

Elaine Voice Interpretation - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Elaine Voice Interpretation - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

GASPAR | 'Til You Fall Asleep [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> GASPAR | 'Til You Fall Asleep [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

What if Spiderman parachute jump? Learn colors for children with Spiderman Finger Family songs - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> What if Spiderman parachute jump? Learn colors for children with Spiderman Finger Family songs - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dismissed 'Baby Doe' juror says 'very difficult' to know who actually did it - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Dismissed 'Baby Doe' juror says 'very difficult' to know who actually did it - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

02 - PDP-8 - Duration: 13:48.

For more infomation >> 02 - PDP-8 - Duration: 13:48.

-------------------------------------------

[ Engsub / BL ] Fall in Love with Your Rival - EP. 06 - Duration: 15:28.

For more infomation >> [ Engsub / BL ] Fall in Love with Your Rival - EP. 06 - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

GASPAR | Sexy Divinity [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> GASPAR | Sexy Divinity [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ammo Replenishing Gun ?? | DR DISRESPECT - VS - PUBG - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> Ammo Replenishing Gun ?? | DR DISRESPECT - VS - PUBG - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to make your own dog bed. EASY AND FUN! (English and Nederlands.) - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> How to make your own dog bed. EASY AND FUN! (English and Nederlands.) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

GASPAR | One Night [Official Audio] - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> GASPAR | One Night [Official Audio] - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

유아인, 병역 면제 판정..골육종 거대화 - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> 유아인, 병역 면제 판정..골육종 거대화 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news: Henry Onyekuru granted UK permit as Gunners agree £6.8million - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Henry Onyekuru granted UK permit as Gunners agree £6.8million - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Homilia Diária.571: Memória de Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Homilia Diária.571: Memória de Nossa Senhora do Perpétuo Socorro - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

10 Atores brasileiros que fizeram ou fazem sucesso no exterior - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> 10 Atores brasileiros que fizeram ou fazem sucesso no exterior - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Vacation Collection - TOO LIGHT FOR PALE SKIN? Where Did My Lips Go? - Duration: 4:08.

Hi everyone, welcome back to my channel, if you have never been here before I'm Kimbyrleigha

and today I'm going to be testing out the Kylie Jenner Velvet Liquid Lipsticks.

I've had my eyes on these for a while because Iove nudes and I have NOTHING on my lips right

now because I wanted to have a clean slate to show you all the different colors and I

didn't want to be bias about which color I end up liking the best.

So let's get right into the swatching and then right into the lip swatches because I

want to show you what they look like on me and I also want to show you what they look

like on my arm but I have self tanner on, so just keep that in mind.

You probably saw them hanging out back there but here they are in all their glory.

They're really pretty, I love all these colors, I think they're really nice.

I'll show you them up close.

This is Bare and I can tell you right away I love the way this color looks just in the

tube.

So, I'm just gonna go ahead and swatch it right on my hand.

The next color I have is Commando.

That one looks really really good, it looks really really good, I like that!

This one, I'm not sure I'm gonna like.

This is Birthday Suit.

I just do not know, It's kind of a brown, and I don't usually do well with browns.

Last but not least, I have Naked.

I just turned down my lights so you can really get an idea of what the colors look like,

and I really this one and I like this one too.

Okay, so let's get to swatching on the lips.

Is it just me or are my lips blending into my face right now LOL, It reminds me when

people decide to pretty much erase their eyebrows with concealer.

Yeah.

If you're going for the uh "I don't have lips look" haha this will be right up your alley.

This is nude, this is block out my lips I don't have lips anymore nude.

This is like the nudest of the nude.

This is like nudest colony 101 haha.

I feel like I have to turn down my lights just to be able to see that, it also looks

like I have a Mustache.

hha Oh my god, from the shadow, hmm I dunno, what do you think?

Tell me what color you liked best too.

If that didn't do it for you then this one will.

This one is "I self tanner on and I wanna pretty much block out my lips" haha Okay.

So that's what that looks like.

I dunno why, ugh, I dunno guys.

What do you think?

I really like it.

It's really pretty.

I love that these go on really soft and smooth and you can actually blend your lips together.

I remember the matte liquid lipsticks were really cakey on me sometimes and I definitely

had to have a lip topper but for this no problems so I love that consistency and I think this

color is really pretty.

This one's like a pinky nude.

That one's really cute.

It's really really nice.

That's probably my favorite one, saved the best for last and I didn't even know it.

Thank you guys so much for watching, I have to say I like the two last colors I did but

I don't know how I feel about the really really really nude ones.

I think if you have darker skin they might go better with your complexion because I think

it's just too light for my skin tone.

Let me know which ones you like the best and don't forget to subscribe and also thank you

so much for watching, I will see you in my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment