Friday, June 30, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jun 30 2017

Hello tankers!

Today we'll be telling you about the solution to the critical error problem.

We'll also be telling you more about the matchmaking system,

and launching a contest with cool prizes.

Let's talk about critical errors

the problem that EVERY tanker has had AT LEAST once.

Two weeks ago we released an update

that was the result of a long time effort in this direction.

Maybe some of you remember the unexpected server reboots

where we had to roll back the release because it was decreasing FPS.

This week, we've released an update

that should fix the majority of critical errors in the game.

Of course, we'll be tracking our metrics very closely,

and if any issues pop up, we'll deal with them as fast as we can.

And now, a question for you:

Have you experienced a critical error between Wednesday and today?

Let us know in the special forum thread.

But please, be honest in your reports.

If you give us incorrect information, we can't continue to improve the situation.

We've received quite a few comments telling us,

"Don't implement the Matchmaking system.

It will ruin everything!!!"

However, these comments are due to a lack of understanding

of what the Matchmaking system REALLY is, and how it will work.

So let's discuss the details.

Right now, we have a battle list that consists of two different kinds of battles

PRO-battles, and what we can call "random" battles.

When you join a battle by clicking the "Battle" button,

it will have a fixed set of parameters such as battle length, team size and so on.

If you play Tanki just to relax,

and you want to jump right in without giving it too much though,

the "Battle" button is what you need.

PRO-battles allow you to customize battles as you please.

You can choose to play in an unusual map,

and even create a battle in it, if there isn't one.

And you can tweak lots of parameters

including battle time, supplies, format and so on.

The current system with the "Battle" button isn't perfect, but it works.

It's major flaw

and this is something that might surprise many tankers

is that the battles created by the Battle button, are also IN the battle list.

So the actual game problems, such as sabotage,

aren't being resolved, and the balance of battles can be wrong.

That's why we're working on the Matchmaking system.

Okay, so let's have a close look at what's coming.

The lobby screen will change.

There will still be the communicator panel.

However, the battle list and battle info panels will be removed,

and will be replaced by 6 buttons.

Here's what those buttons will do.

One is for playing a team battle,

where the matchmaking system will send you to a battle in CTF, CP, or TDM.

One is for playing Deathmatch, where you'll be sent to a random DM Battle.

Then there are buttons for CTF…

TDM… and CP

where the matchmaking system will send you to a battle in the respective mode.

The sixth button will send you to the familiar Battle list,

where you will be able to create a battle, or join an existing one.

This new battle list will differ from the current one in a few ways.

Players will be able to create and join battles, WITHOUT needing a PRO-pass.

In fact, we'll be removing the PRO-pass from the game.

Players will be able to name the battle they create.

So, the "From Dusk Till Dawn" and "Cedric drops the gold" battles will return.

There will also be a feature that is gonna upset some players

playing closed battles will not give you any experience points or battle funds.

It will be just like in Parkour mode.

If you're wondering why,

it's because our data shows that closed battles are often used for power-leveling.

And that's the reason behind this decision.

So, that's everything about the battle list.

Now, let's take a closer look at the remaining 5 buttons.

Choose the appropriate one.... and click.

This takes you to a special screen

while the server searches for other players who are also looking for a battle.

The system will give priority to players who are in the same rank.

If there aren't enough players in that rank,

the system will make the bracket progressively wider

until it has found enough tankers for the battle.

Once the system has found enough players,

the loading screen will appear, and the battle will be created.

If it is a DM battle, all the players will go straight to the battle.

If it's a team battle,

a team balancing system will first separate the tankers into teams,

trying to make them more or less equal,

and then it will send all the players to the battle.

Before the battle starts,

there will be a sentence on the screen saying "Preparing for battle",

and a timer counting down to zero.

During this period, the score cannot grow, and flags cannot be captured.

You'll be able to fire at your opponents,

but you won't gain anything from it, so it will be pointless to do so.

As soon as the timer hits zero,

all the players will respawn, and the battle will begin.

We made this time interval

to make sure that all players have time to join the battle.

You might be asking,

What if someone from my team wasn't able to join?

What if they got disconnected during the battle?

What if they leave?

Will my team end up playing short?

Of course not.

If someone leaves the battle for whatever reason,

the team balancer will immediately begin looking

for a substitute from among those players who are currently in the queue.

When the battle ends, the participants will get their reward

and return to the game lobby.

Wanna play more?

Just push the button!

Now, the big question about the Matchmaking system:

Of course you will!

You'll be able to do this by creating a battle group,

adding your friends to it,

and then pressing one of the team battle buttons.

You won't be able to play DM battles with your battle group.

As for your opponents,

the team balancer will find another group of players from the queue,

and place them in the enemy team.

So, let's sum things up.

Once the matchmaking system is implemented,

you will be playing in full battles regularly,

and earning a steady stream of crystals.

Picking battles from the battle list will be just like it is now

sometimes good... and sometimes bad.

The release is planned for the end of July or beginning of August.

Now, it's time to see what came out of last week's V-LOG challenge!

Last week we gave you a challenge on the Future map.

You had to jump from the roof...

and land in the yard of the house across the street…

on your tracks.

Well, someone tried to take the easy way out and do the challenge in low gravity mode.

Come on guys!

This challenge is a piece of cake on Space maps.

In fact, we didn't mention space mode

because it was pretty obvious that we wanted you to do it in regular mode.

Here are the names of the team members who finished the challenge first…

in normal mode.

Now, let's watch them do it.

Well done to the team.

They're getting 200 thousand crystals to split among themselves.

For next week, we're going back to the regular video of the week task.

We want you to shoot a frag-movie on Serpuhov.

Use the Red paint.

You all like contests, right?

What about contests with BIGGER prizes?

Yeah, I thought so.

Here's something you're going to enjoy.

It's a Tanki quiz.

It's not very difficult, but it will take quite some time.

The first player who can finish the quiz and answer all the questions correctly,

will get 10 gold boxes.

Anyone else who answers all the questions correctly,

will get one gold box.

But there's more!

One randomly-chosen player from among those who solve the quiz,

will be getting an awesome mechanical keyboard the BlackWidow V2 Chroma from Razer.

And now, something to think about.

We'll be choosing a winner

from among those who have answered all of the questions correctly.

This means that the fewer players there are with all the correct answers,

the bigger the chances of winning.

So, think twice before sharing the correct answers with other players.

We'll be announcing the results next Friday.

The link to the quiz, is in the V-LOG's description.

Also, next Friday,

we still haven't decided whether we'll be having a V-LOG or a live stream.

We'll keep you posted.

That's it for today guys!

Subscribe to our channel and press the bell button

to always get notifications about our new videos and contest results.

A week ago,

two Strikers fired their salvos at Wasp on the Space map.

You had to guess where the tank would stop.

The correct answer is — zone B.

Here are our winners!

Remember, to participate in the Question of the Week,

you need to use the special form.

The link to it, is in the V-LOG's description.

You'll need to enter your answer… and your nickname.

We randomly choose 20 winners from among those who answer correctly.

Now, here's the new question!

For more infomation >> Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 138 - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

FREEDOM | IL MIO VIDEO PER LA FINALE DEI FACE AWARDS - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> FREEDOM | IL MIO VIDEO PER LA FINALE DEI FACE AWARDS - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Death Note - 32.Selection [Titra Shqip 1080p HD] - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> Death Note - 32.Selection [Titra Shqip 1080p HD] - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

Desenho infatil - Trem de Lego com Números - video trem Lego duplo - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Desenho infatil - Trem de Lego com Números - video trem Lego duplo - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium E.C.C NAVI Parkeerhulp LM VELGEN 125 PK - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium E.C.C NAVI Parkeerhulp LM VELGEN 125 PK - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Evelien Vis: 60s Swing - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Evelien Vis: 60s Swing - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

I disagi dell'acufene - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> I disagi dell'acufene - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Alexander Bohlander fala de Pilates para Homens - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Alexander Bohlander fala de Pilates para Homens - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

10 COSE CHE NON SAI SU DI ME... l MARTINA LACETERA - Duration: 1:53.

Hi boys and hi girls, here I came back to a new video, I'm Martina and today I want to talk about 10 things you don't know about me!

I decided to make this video to begin to know each other because I'm new on YouTube.

Let's start right away!

I was born April 29, 2001 and I'm Taurus!

My biggest passions are acting and singing!

The foods that I absolutely prefer are PIZZA, PASTA, RICE, CHICKEN, MILK with CEREAL and CHOCOLATE!

I love traveling, visiting new places, knowing new cultures is something that I really love!

I don't like sparkling water, it has a strange taste and I can't drink it.

My favorite season is Spring 'cause there isn't too hot or too cold!

I love Disney since I was little, I think I've seen all the movies and my favorite Disney characters are Belle of ''The Beauty and The Beast'' and Merida of ''Rebelle The Brave''!

I love the sea 'cause it makes me feel good, It makes me feel so quiet and I'm staying hours in water!

In Winter I've always icy hands and feet and is something that I hate so much

And this is the last curiosity about me that concerns my character... I'm very very determined and when I have a goal I reach it!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this video!

If so let a nice thumb up, subscribe to my channel and let me know below in the comments some curiosity about you or if we have things in common that you want to share with me!

In the infobox you will always find all the links in of my social profiles and you can follow me!

And we'll see you at the next video!

For more infomation >> 10 COSE CHE NON SAI SU DI ME... l MARTINA LACETERA - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

好用嗎?敷面膜只需8分鐘?Mirae EX8 Minutes Instant Mask - Duration: 5:24.

Hello everone

I'm Sylvia

Welcome back to my Youtube Channel

How's everyone doing?

I just got a new endorsement

I hope this video

can be a reference to you

The most important is

I did not force you to buy item

Just only when you are interested to buy it

And go ahead and buy it, ok?

Today I want to try

this product

Called Mirae Ex8 Minutes Instant Mask

Just need 8 minutes only

Do other mask can do so?

Usually use those mask

Need to wait for15-20 minutes

But this mask only take 8 minutes only

I'm curious

Worth to try

Well, this is the photo

Of the product

The design is very beautiful

It said very moisturizing

Then quickly repair

Quickly absorbed

This is some of the ingredients of the mask

If your curious,

You can stop here

and read them

Handsome doctor

He has single eyelid

Seriously?

He said, sensitive skin can also can use

No animal experiments

Ingredient are from Japan and Korea

No harm to the skin

They have recommend and mention this mask in Korean beauty TV Show

Those Korea OL, models, beauticians recommend it too

This mask has four effect

And I interested about whitening

I will use it later

Ok, where is the mask

Here they are

There are 4 different effect

Which one is better?

This is for whitening

Whitening' masks packaging is gray / silver

soothing mask's packaging is purple

Repair skin's packaging is gold

Next

Moisturizing skin's package is blue

As I just said

I want to try whitening

Which is the packaging is a gray / silver

Make sure your hair is clip up like this

Because of filming

So I have my eye makeup on

But I didn't apply any liquid foundation on my skin. Ok?

So please don't misunderstand

you can't apply mask while you put makeup on

Make sure your face is clean, without makeup before apply facial mask. Ok?

44.9% moisture

Actually my skin is moisture enough

Ok, let's start now

In the box

Has 5 mask sheets

So far I think

Packaging is quite good quality

The smell is very light. There is no strong fragrance at all

1 piece mask it has 2 layers

Place on your face gently

Oh, hard to breathe

I didn't see clearly the mask sheet

It feel good by the way

Oh, look transparent

The surface, I touch it, it feel different

Feel like plastic layer on it

My own opinion

I need to fold it

here laso

I need to fold up

Because my face is too small (I'm a loli)

Ok, need to wait for 8 min .. . . . (I ate the mask )

(Puke)

Ok, you have to wait for 8 minutes

Time is up

Just 8 minute

I think pretty fast

Not waste time at all

Pull up

How is my face?

Because a lot of people ask me

"Do I need to wash my face after apply mask?"

The answer is yes. You need go to wash your face

But before wash your face, please massage your face

Let your skin absorb the essence

wah

I try to massage my face, feel like forever

My face still..

There's a lot of the essence

Ok, I'm back

I'm look like

I look great

Just my opinion

What do you think?

52.8% moisture

They are increase

I didn't see closer on this mask just now

This paper is different then regular mask

When you place it in your face

It feel like plastic layer on your surface

I mean very thin plastic

You can't tear it off

Which is good thing

Because I am afraid

to broke these mask

It mean, this mask is a good quality

In my own opinion

This mask is very good

I look great after apply this mask

I need whitening

Because my skin type is oily/combination

Those oily/combination skin

Mostly they have uneven skin tone problem

This mask is helped me alot

You can try it

You can choose 4 different effect for your skin

Have you try this mask before?

if yes

Please leave comment down below. Share your thought. Thank you

If you are interested in this mask

You can look for this online seller by via Wechat

Look for her

Tell her how many piece mask you want

She will send the mask to your deliver address after you done the payment

After you receive the parcel. Then you can start to try this mask

If you ask me, I will continue to use this mask or not?

Yes, definitely will

Because I need whitening

Next I will try soothing mask

That's all for today

If you have any product want me to try it and film it as an endorsement

I receive endorsement fee

If you are interested

Please look for me

by via Wechat

If you want me to continue to try endorsement product

Please press LIKE button

Share this video to your friends and family

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel

And see you in my next video

Thanks and bye

For more infomation >> 好用嗎?敷面膜只需8分鐘?Mirae EX8 Minutes Instant Mask - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Battlefield 1 - LEBEL 1886 Waffen Review ► BF1 Guide: Die beste Sniper? - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Battlefield 1 - LEBEL 1886 Waffen Review ► BF1 Guide: Die beste Sniper? - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Berk Demir - Vefa - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Berk Demir - Vefa - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Kip Ecu-Line 38 T - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Kip Ecu-Line 38 T - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.0 T 77KW SPORTS TOURER EDITION - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.0 T 77KW SPORTS TOURER EDITION - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Saab 9-3 2.0t S Aut Youngtimer Business Edition 91395km! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Saab 9-3 2.0t S Aut Youngtimer Business Edition 91395km! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T Tekna - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Nissan Pulsar 1.2 DIG-T Tekna - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Bold Living #1 I Am Adopted, Redeemed & Secure - Duration: 1:11.

The adoption.

That God, when he chose you.

And he said not only do I want to choose you and make you a servant.

But I'm going to choose you and bring you into the family.

You are going to be a son of mine.

Your going to be a daughter of mine.

Of the most high king of the universe.

Your made royalty.

He chooses you and brings you in.

And think about this.

Think about this.

He says that all of your past.

All of your old family stuff.

All of your old life stuff.

All of the secrets and the shame and the pain and the separation.

All the garbage that you are ashamed of and you hate and what made you who you were.

All

Off

That garbage is completely abolished.

For more infomation >> Bold Living #1 I Am Adopted, Redeemed & Secure - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

33K OGNI ORAAA!! :O | Compravendita FIFA17 | #47 - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> 33K OGNI ORAAA!! :O | Compravendita FIFA17 | #47 - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

4 Signs You've Made A Soul Level Connection - Duration: 4:51.

4 Signs You�ve Made A Soul-Level Connection

by Conscious Reminder

�To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox.

People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment

become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.

~ Criss Jami.

Soulmates are not born.

They are made.

They don�t have to be romantic in nature, either.

Your soulmate may be a sibling, a creative partner, or a best friend.

You may have two soulmates, or even more over the course of your life.

These connections are treasured, and they are felt to the core of our being.

Here are four signs you have made a soul connection:

1.

You are showing more patience and understanding.

Things that would irritate you in other people just don�t have the same edge when they

come from your soulmate.

You are no longer quick to anger.

Because you understand your partner�s heart, you are able to forgive more easily.

Their motivations are clear to you in a way that they just aren�t with other people.

You are able to see your soulmate as a whole human being, and not as the sum of their actions.

With some hard work, you may even be able to harness this grace and extend it to include

others in your life.

2.

The physical attraction between you is more than clear.

You do not have the same personal boundaries with your soulmate as you do with other people.

In a romantic relationship, this may mean you have a powerful sexual attraction and

can�t keep your hands off of one another.

In a platonic friendship or family connection, this could manifest as play-fighting, frequent

hugs, hand-holding, or snuggles on the couch.

Your closeness is not just an abstract emotional concept.

It can be physically seen in the way you interact with your bodies.

3.

Both of you are in it for the long run.

You can absolutely not imagine living the rest of your life without this person.

You are fully committed to one another�s happiness in the way most married couples

hope to be.

Whether you are considering having a baby, starting a small business, or buying a house,

your partner is your sounding board for every major decision in your life.

You support their dreams, and they support yours.

You are doing this thing together.

4.

They have your undivided attention.

We live in an age of constant distraction.

Most of us are at least somewhat conscious of giving our loved ones our undivided attention

when they need it � but does it come naturally?

In most cases, we need to be intentional when it comes to putting our phone away, listening

actively, and engaging with empathy.

In the context of a soul connection, however, this happens with no effort at all.

We want nothing more than to be present with our loved one.

As such, communication flourishes and our connection grows even stronger.

�It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive

a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another

loving, caring human being,�

~John Joseph Powell.

If you have been lucky enough to be make a soul-connection, don�t let this person go.

They are like diamonds, rare and very hard to find, so cherish them, love them and respect

them because they might just be the most valuable thing

you will ever have.

For more infomation >> 4 Signs You've Made A Soul Level Connection - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's labor union ramps up pressure on gov't over labor reform - Duration: 2:02.

One of Korea's largest labor groups staged a mass rally in Seoul.

They want to ensure the Moon administration execute its election pledges on labor reform,

including a rise in the minimum wage.

Some say, though such actions may be premature.

Ji Myung-kil takes a closer look.

Tens of thousands of protesters from the Korean Confederation of Trade Unions marched through

Gwanghwamun Square in downtown Seoul on Friday... calling for a raise in the minimum wage and

better working conditions for irregular workers.

Both public and private sector irregular workers participated in the rally.

Their occupations ranged from school staff to caregivers and cleaners, but their demands

were the same.

These demands included shifting irregular workers onto the permanent payroll, increasing

the minimum hourly wage to 10-thousand won, or nearly 9 U.S. dollars, and shortening the

country's maximum working hours from 68 to 52 hours per week.

Korea has one of the highest rates of temporary employment in the OECD, with one in three

workers employed on temporary or part-time contracts,...and receiving much lower incomes

than regular workers.

Unions are hopeful that the Moon administration will make changes to the labor laws... reversing

some of the business-focused policies of the past two conservative administrations.

However, there is also criticism that labor union's strike is ill-timed and premature...

as talks to set next year's minimum wage are already underway and given that the government

is working to deliver on its promises.

"The government has signaled its willingness to closely communicate with the labor circles.

But, the reform path may not be easy... as the government faces resistance from business

lobby groups worried about higher labor costs.

The all-out-strike will continue until July 8th.

Ji Myung-kil, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Korea's labor union ramps up pressure on gov't over labor reform - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Labor minister nominee faces Assembly - Duration: 1:36.

In the domestic political arena.

Lawmakers wrapped up the week with another confirmation hearing for a prospective minister

to join President Moon's Cabinet.

The Labor minister nominee was hotly criticized... over several ethical controversies.

Shin Se-min has the latest from parliament.

Labor minister nominee Cho Dae-yop faced the lawmakers' questions today, and they spent

much of the session bringing up the nominee's past wrongdoings,… including a record of

driving under the influence of alcohol.

Cho came clean and apologized over his driving offense,… saying even he couldn't forgive

himself.

But that wasn't the only ethical concern opposition party lawmakers grilled him over,... there

was also a claim that he had engaged in business activities by working as an outside director

at a polling agency without the permission of his school in 2012.

… Cho answered this allegation by saying that he had done nothing to generate personal

profits.

When questioned on policy, Cho, the former vice chief of President Moon's think tank,

said that he will try and foster a climate where fundamental labor rights are fully guaranteed.

He also promised that he will boost President Moon's policy of income-led growth by raising

the minimum wage, currently at 5 dollars 60 cents per hour, to 8 dollars 70 cents by the

year 2020.

And Cho also said he'll work to improve communication between the government, laborers, and employers.

Shin Se-min, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Labor minister nominee faces Assembly - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Party Hairstyle 2017 | New Hairstyle 2017 - Duration: 10:39.

Please like, share and subscribe to my channel for more hairstyles

For more infomation >> Party Hairstyle 2017 | New Hairstyle 2017 - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD] I Wouldn't Mind [ Taiga Aisaka ] - Duration: 1:02.

Merrily we fall,

Out of line, Out of line

I'd fall anywhere with you

I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain

Humming melodies

We're not going anywhere untill we freeze.

I'm not afraid,

Anymore

I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time

But i wouldn't mind spending it, By your side.

For more infomation >> [MMD] I Wouldn't Mind [ Taiga Aisaka ] - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

200 Sq. Ft. Pink Tiny House in Portland, OR | Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 2:23.

200 Sq. Ft. Pink Tiny House in Portland, OR | Small House Design Ideas

For more infomation >> 200 Sq. Ft. Pink Tiny House in Portland, OR | Small House Design Ideas - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

People's Pantry Cincy helps out the low-income - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> People's Pantry Cincy helps out the low-income - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Magic Food Days of the Week with Steve and Maggie + MORE Stories for Children | Wow English TV - Duration: 10:44.

Let's have that there, that there and that oh yeah there. Great. Finished. Oh. Hey. Hi. Look. This is

a menu for my new restaurant. Let me show you. Wait there. Wait. Hold on, hold on.

Hey. Welcome to my new restaurant. Look at the menu. Wohoo. Delicious. Hey. This is what's

for breakfast on Monday, lunch on Monday and dinner on Monday. What's Monday?This is Monday,

it's the first day of the week. Monday starts with the letter M. That sounds like m for

m m m Monday. Yeah. Say with me. Monday, Monday, Monday. So, hey. What's the second day of

the week? Yeah. Tuesday. Well done. Hey. What's for breakfast on Tuesday? Oh look. There is

tea and cake for breakfast on Tuesday. Delicious. So, that's Monday and Tuesday. What's next?

Yeah. Wednesday. Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday. Well done. Oh look. Hey. There are hamburgers

for lunch on Wednesday. Do you like hamburgers? I do.

Hey, let's play football. Let's play. No. Oh no. Oh Maggie. Oh Maggie. Look at my window.

Sorry. Abracadabra. Haha. That's great. You fixed the window. Yeah. That's the easy part.

Look at my menu. Oh, oh. Abraca... no Maggie, no magic. I want you to put the menu back

while I go and have a cup of tea. Okey, sorry Steve. Naughty, naughty bird.

Ah. Delicious. I like tea. Okey. Let's see, how Maggie is doing. Come on.

Maggie. Maggie. Have you finished? Have you finished? I think so. Oh. Yeah. Nearly, you

just need to put the days of the week here. Yeah, but I don't know the days of the week.

Ok Maggie. I'll help you. Well. That's Monday. That's Tuesday and that's Wednesday. Okey.

Hey. We know Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Don't we? What's the next day though. Yeah. It's

Thursday. Thursday starts with T and H. And together they sound like fff. Let's practice

that. Put your finger in front of your lips and say fff. It is your finger wet. Yeah.

Then you're doing it right. So say with me. Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. Well done. That's

right Maggie. That's Thursday. Yeah. Put it up. Okey. So hey. There's Monday, Tuesday,

Wednesday, Thursday then Friday. It's my favorite day. Yeah. Oh well done Maggie. You've got

Friday. Super. Ok. So the last two are Saturday and Sunday. Yeah. Saturday and Sunday make

the weekend. Yeah. Well done Maggie. We finished. Yeah. But how can I remember the days of the

week? Okey. Hey. Let's try to help Maggie remember

the days of the week. Yeah. Listen to this. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,

Saturday and Sunday is one week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and

Sunday is one week. Great. Yeah. But Maggie, what's that? Oh oh. Ice cream

for dinner on Thursday and spaghetti for breakfast on Friday. I'm gonna play football. Oh, thank

you. Oh Maggie. It's not done properly at all.

It's Steve and Maggie.

Okay. I've got my pens, pencils, My rubber, ruler and book. Oh. And today, I need crayons,

scissors and a glue stick. Great. I'm ready for school.

Oh, hello. Hi! I'm going to school. Hey, do you like school? I like school. And I've

got everything in my bag. Hey, let's have some fun. Say it with me, what is it? Down

low, you say, it's a bag. Now up here, what is it? It's a bag. Yeah. Down low, what

is it? It's a bag. Yeah. Well done. But oh, I've got to go. I don't want to be late.

Hey Steve. Yes Maggie. Wait for me. Maggie, sorry no. I'm going to school. School is

for boys and girls like you and teachers, like me. Sorry Maggie, you have to stay here.

I'll be back soon. See you. Huh. I'm going to school.

Hey, hey, come on. We're nearly at school. Woohoo. Yeah. I'm at school. Haha. Look, pens.

Pencils, rubbers, rulers. Hey. I've got an idea. Watch this. Yeah.

Oh no. Steve's coming. Great. I'm at school. And a little early.

So I can show you what's in my bag. Hey, oh. What are they? What are they? Look. They are

scissors. Yeah. Oh. Well done. Great. Oh, what's this? What is it? Oh. It's a glue stick.

Yeah. So say it with me. Come on. Down low, what is it? It's a glue stick. Well done.

Great. Okay. Let's do some more. Oh. What is this? What is it? Look. It's a book. Up

high, what is it? It's a book. Well done. Great. Oh, hey.

Where are my scissors? I put the scissors on the table, didn't I?

Maybe they're in the bag. Oh, a glue stick. Yeah. Scissors, scissors,

scissors..... No, hey. My glue stick is missing now. This

is very strange. Is the glue stick in my bag? A book.

No. Oh. Hey, where's my book? Hm, something is going on. Where is that book? Where is

it? A book, a book, a book.... Oh. Hey. Haha. It was Maggie. And she's got

my crayons. Maggie. Maggie. Oh you naughty, naughty bird. What are you doing? Building

a nest? A nest? Oh, hey, look. Look. I've found my scissors, my glue stick, my book,

my pens, my pencils, my rubbers, my ruler and my crayons. Oh Maggie. Sorry. But I want

to be at school with you. Oh Maggie. Okay, you can stay, if you help me teach the boys

and girls. Yeah. So come on. Hey, look. What are they? They are crayons. Yeah crayons,

that's right. So say, up here. What are they? They are crayons. Now, down here. What are

they? They are crayons. And up here, what are they? They are crayons. Yay, well done.

Okay, Maggie. The crayons can stay in your nest. Yeah.

It's Steve and Maggie.

Hmm. A sandwich or pizza? Oh, hey, hello. It's lunch time and I am hungry. I'm hungry

too. Come on and let's do something to eat. Do you like spaghetti? No, I don't. No, I

don't. Do you like spaghetti? No, I don't. No, I don't. She doesn't like spaghetti. She

doesn't like, she doesn't like, she doesn't like spaghetti. No.

What about this? Do you like chicken salad? Yes, I do. Yes,

I do. Do you like chicken salad? Yes, I do. Yes, I do. She likes chicken salad. She likes

it, she likes it, she likes chicken salad. Yeah.

What about you? Do you like fish sandwiches? No, I don't.

No, I don't. Do you like fish sandwiches? No, I don't. No, I don't. He doesn't like

fish sandwiches. He doesn't like, he doesn't like, he doesn't like fish sandwiches. No.

Look. Do you like chicken pizza? Yes, I do. Yes,

I do. Do you like chicken pizza? Yes, I do. Yes, I do.

Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe.

Just touch here. Go on. If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here.

Yeah. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Magic Food Days of the Week with Steve and Maggie + MORE Stories for Children | Wow English TV - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

Presidents of South Korea, U.S. discuss "new trade deal" over Bibimbap dinner at White House - Duration: 2:50.

We begin with the South Korean President's visit to Washington.

A dinner complete with one of Korea's most popular dish Bibimbap prepared at the White

House, proved to be a good ice-breaker for the two leaders.

Reportedly they did more than just get better acquainted... even touching on trade issues.

Moon Connyoung starts us off with the prelude to the official bilateral summit.

No drama, no buzz.

Just a nice handshake and pleasantries.

The very first meeting between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his U.S. counterpart

Donald Trump - perhaps to the disappointment of many who had hoped to see some sort of

a drama play out before global audience - couldn't have been any smoother.

Before the closed-to-the-media dinner, the U.S. president anticipated an engaging discussion

with his South Korean counterpart.

"Discussing with our people, some of the complexities of North Korea, trade, and other things, and

we will be discussing them all, as we progress, it could be very well late- evening, we very

much respect you and we very much respect the people of South Korea."

Over a nicely prepared course meal and definitely carefully selected menu - the main dish of

the evening being Korean traditional dish, Bibimbap made with South Carolina-produced

long grains - the two leaders agreed to together establish peace on the Korean peninsula and

achieve economic prosperity based on steadfast South Korea, U.S. alliance.

"The two leaders held constructive discussions on various issues surrounding the Korean peninsula.

The talks were frank, candid, and serious all the way through but I would like to ask

for your understanding as I cannot disclose the details based on an agreement between

the two countries."

The senior Blue House official added that President Moon told his U.S. counterpart that

"if President Trump resolves North Korea's nuclear problem, it would be a great success

that no other U.S. president has ever been able to do before, and Mr. Trump would become

a great president."

Meanwhile, minutes after saying good night to South Korea's first couple, President Trump

tweeted that he had just wrapped up a good meeting with South Korean president and that

the two discussed many things including North Korea and a *new trade deal.

When asked about this *new trade deal, Mr. Moon's press team avoided giving a clear answer

alluding to a possible announcement by the two leaders after their official bilateral

summit Friday morning.

"As they say you grow fond eating together.

Wine and dine.

Those things, the two presidents did today and on the eve of the first bilateral summit

between the two leaders, the mood here isn't bad at all.

Reporting from the U.S capital, Moon Connyoung, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Presidents of South Korea, U.S. discuss "new trade deal" over Bibimbap dinner at White House - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

New Amazing Lip Art 2017 💄 Lipstick Tutorial Compilation June 2017 | Part 9 - Duration: 10:18.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> New Amazing Lip Art 2017 💄 Lipstick Tutorial Compilation June 2017 | Part 9 - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mr Bean - Shape of You [Official Video] - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Mr Bean - Shape of You [Official Video] - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

In de promo: Makreel - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> In de promo: Makreel - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome @ BensBQ - Duration: 0:52.

Hi, welcome to BensBQ and of course thanks for stopping by.

In my videos, I want to show you how to cook tasty products in the oven.

In a grill pan.

And of course on the barbecue.

So if you don't want to miss anything, subscribe to my YouTube channel for free.

I would say until BensBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment