Monday, January 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2017

Very good my beautiful ones! How are you? I'm Jaimegc90! Welcome one more day to my channel!

Today I bring you a new video from ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED! And I want to show you something ...

What happened before I started recording, I want you to see the image ...

I want you to keep an eye on them ...

You see that?

Do you see it?

YES! We've finally got our first REX!

It is still low level and has been improvised to capture it

here it is

HANDSOME

HANDSOME!!

DUMBASS!

I WAS NOT INTENDED TO CAPTURE ANY DINOSAUR BUT I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND HERE YOU HAVE IT, I PUT YOU THE VIDEO NOW ...

For more infomation >> ARK - # 6 OUR FIRST REX! | Jaimegc90 - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

❤sucalet ❤ Feliz Año Nuevo Lunar!!! - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> ❤sucalet ❤ Feliz Año Nuevo Lunar!!! - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | WAR DOGS | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Chronique | WAR DOGS | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus Rhyme

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus Rhyme

-------------------------------------------

Artist Zayn Malik Live

For more infomation >> Artist Zayn Malik Live

-------------------------------------------

✔10 women you won't believe actually exist - Duration: 5:49.

Top 10 Women You Won't Believe Exist

For more infomation >> ✔10 women you won't believe actually exist - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Fist Fight Movie

For more infomation >> Fist Fight Movie

-------------------------------------------

Bars and Melody - I Love You (polskie napisy w ustawieniach) - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Bars and Melody - I Love You (polskie napisy w ustawieniach) - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

2017 23rd SAG Awards 엘리 켐퍼 'I Am an Actor' [한글자막] - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> 2017 23rd SAG Awards 엘리 켐퍼 'I Am an Actor' [한글자막] - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Pearypie: NIKKO #Pearypiearoundtheworld - Duration: 8:29.

Hey! what's up?! where are we right now?

we're in Japannnnnn!!!!!!!

why are you soooooo cute?

*muahhhhhh*

Kaitun can dance ,see!

Eyyy! We're on a road trip yayyyyy!

Niinuii is driving so how are you feeling?

I'm so excited!

where are we going Niinuii ??

We're heading to Nikko nue~

Nikkooo yesss

Dango! This one is soy sauce flavour

and this one is Miso and Sesame

Super yummy!

Kampai Des~

I just ordered hot soba with spinach topping on it

but it turned out to be spring onions

Isn't this cute? Strawberry snacks

but the best of the best is tadaaaa!!

Pearypie or Chinese pear tart and it says "Precious Memory"

We're here , this is gonna be like my pre-wedding~

I got all the stuffs for shooting with me

let's forget about Nikko haha to see Pom Pom

which is actually the main goal for this trip!

Pom Pom I'm coming for you~

(crying) we're here ,it's not what we expected

It is supposed to be hills full of POMPOM!! But it's all gone since we are a month late and autumn has passed.

see

(hahahaha)

Hope we still can get few pictures there though.

I'm on a plane heading back home now.

See ya on the next trip of #pearypiearoundtheworld

I hope you guys enjoy!

yay yay! (bye bye)

I'll show you how to drink Sake my way

This is the normal size for the cup

but no I go for this size.

Kampai des~~

For more infomation >> Pearypie: NIKKO #Pearypiearoundtheworld - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0I 5-DRS COLLECTION AIRCO/BLUETOOTH! - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0I 5-DRS COLLECTION AIRCO/BLUETOOTH! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda MX-5 1.6I INCL HARD TOP EN APK. - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mazda MX-5 1.6I INCL HARD TOP EN APK. - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play te koop bij occasiondealer Utrecht! - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play te koop bij occasiondealer Utrecht! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Nu kommer Amira: förkylningen - Duration: 4:38.

-Orange? -Thanks.

-Delicious! -Say it, don't spray it!

-Sorry! -Yemi...

It's Amira time!

Hi, guys.

-Amira, you look terrible. -Not that terrible.

I'm sick.

-Sick? -I have a bad cold.

So I really need some tea...and love.

Yes, it's important to drink a lot when you have a cold.

No hugs. I don't want to catch your cold.

-Do you want to know how I got sick? -Of course!

I didn't get any sleep last night. That's why I'm late.

My neighbour is singing all the time.

Morning, day, afternoon, evening, and night.

It's the middle of the night! I can't sleep with you singing!

Hello?

Yes, what do you want?

It's me - Amira. Your neighbour.

It's the middle of the night. I can't sleep with you singing.

-I'm sorry. I'll stop singing now. -Thank you.

I'm practicing for a show.

I love your singing! But not in the middle of the night.

-Good luck with your show. -Thank you.

Hello!

Hello?

I have stopped singing! Good night!

I know... But the door is locked, and I can't get in.

I was locked out the whole night. It was very cold.

The whole night? No wonder you have a cold!

And now I'm sneezing all the time.

Here, have some orange.

There's vitamin C in orange. That's good for your cold.

Thanks, guys.

-But...how did you get in? -A neighbour finally let me in.

-Bless you. -Thank you.

Subtitles: www.btistudios.com

For more infomation >> Nu kommer Amira: förkylningen - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Amira time - english: the cold - Duration: 4:24.

-Orange? -Thanks.

-Delicious! -Say it, don't spray it!

-Sorry! -Yemi...

-It's Amira time! -Hi, guys.

-Amira, you look terrible. -Not that terrible.

I'm sick.

-Sick? -I have a bad cold.

So I really need some tea...and love.

Yes, it's important to drink a lot when you have a cold.

No hugs. I don't want to catch your cold.

-Do you want to know how I got sick? -Of course!

I didn't get any sleep last night. That's why I'm late.

My neighbour is singing all the time.

Morning, day, afternoon, evening, and night.

It's the middle of the night! I can't sleep with you singing!

Hello?

Yes, what do you want?

It's me - Amira. Your neighbour.

It's the middle of the night. I can't sleep with you singing.

-I'm sorry. I'll stop singing now. -Thank you.

I'm practicing for a show.

I love your singing! But not in the middle of the night.

-Good luck with your show. -Thank you.

Hello!

Hello?

I have stopped singing! Good night!

I know... But the door is locked, and I can't get in.

I was locked out the whole night. It was very cold.

The whole night? No wonder you have a cold!

And now I'm sneezing all the time.

Here, have some orange.

There's vitamin C in orange. That's good for your cold.

Thanks, guys.

-But...how did you get in? -A neighbour finally let me in.

-Bless you. -Thank you.

Subtitles: www.btistudios.com

For more infomation >> Amira time - english: the cold - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Amira time - slow english: the cold - Duration: 4:46.

-Orange? -Thanks.

-Delicious! -Say it, don't spray it!

-Sorry! -Yemi...

-It's Amira time! -Hi, guys.

-Amira, you look terrible. -Not that terrible.

I'm sick.

-Sick? -I have a bad cold.

So I really need some tea...and love.

Yes, it's important to drink a lot when you have a cold.

No hugs. I don't want to catch your cold.

-Do you want to know how I got sick? -Of course!

I didn't get any sleep last night. That's why I'm late.

My neighbour is singing all the time.

Morning, day, afternoon, evening, and night.

It's the middle of the night! I can't sleep with you singing!

Hello?

Yes, what do you want?

It's me - Amira. Your neighbour.

It's the middle of the night. I can't sleep with you singing.

-I'm sorry. I'll stop singing now. -Thank you.

I'm practicing for a show.

I love your singing! But not in the middle of the night.

-Good luck with your show. -Thank you.

Hello!

Hello?

I have stopped singing! Good night!

I know... But the door is locked, and I can't get in.

I was locked out the whole night. It was very cold.

The whole night? No wonder you have a cold!

And now I'm sneezing all the time.

Here, have some orange.

There's vitamin C in orange. That's good for your cold.

Thanks, guys.

-But...how did you get in? -A neighbour finally let me in.

-Bless you. -Thank you.

Subtitles: www.btistudios.com

For more infomation >> Amira time - slow english: the cold - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cities Skylines | YT Fun | Time Lapse - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Cities Skylines | YT Fun | Time Lapse - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Undertale : Megalovania Vietsub (cc) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Undertale : Megalovania Vietsub (cc) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox - Duration: 3:46.

Greetings all you weird people of the internet.

As you may know already im Max. As you can see there is no mic in this video.

THATS FOKENSAD!!!

well I have no clue why I made this...

To be fair I don't know what im doing in this video...

Well enjoy?

and sorry for the lag...

Bye!!! =)

For more infomation >> Roblox - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

lampka BL-1232 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> lampka BL-1232 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

MODEUGE 17 | Q/A med INs moderedaktør Louise Amstrup - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> MODEUGE 17 | Q/A med INs moderedaktør Louise Amstrup - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fish Coloring Page Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Fish Coloring Page Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Der var engang en sang, der hed Arne - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Der var engang en sang, der hed Arne - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

SON DOES MOMS MAKEUP W/ ENG SUBTITLES | SMINKAR MIN MAMMA - Duration: 12:04.

Hello youtube fam and welcome to my channel, hope everything is great with you guys

Today I have a special guest and it's my mom

We're going to do hers makeup today cuz we're going to the city (Gothenburg)

So we need to glam her up

I'm not that glam?

Ofc you're but we still can glam up more

Okay

I trust you, let's try it

See ya later

Let's start with putting her the contact lens

I usually use contact lens when I got time

And this contact lens is blue

It doesn't looks blue as mine

And this contact lens are brand new

I haven't seen my mom wear a contact lens before

Yes

No

I need a mirror

It's sticking on my fingers

I can hold the mirror

Wait

They are bending

One eyes done

I haven't used the lenses for awhile

And now for the second eyes

I have a purple one before

I look like I was sick

I have with a prescription, and my moms lens doesn't

Why don't I have with a prescription

Cuz I don't know your prescription

blablablabla

How will I be able to drive the car now?

Take this one

I'm going to do this

Let me do this by myself

Don't touch cuz I'm going to make your makeup

Don't take to much

Close your eyes

(Speaking thai can't translate)

Primer done

Let's go for the concealer

Hide those black marks

This concealer is kinda to light for her but we do it anyway

But we have a foundation that will cover it

I'm just gonna make a bun

Wait

Done?

(Speaking thai can't translate)

What kind of foundation do you use the most?

Is this one?

Or this, it kinda same

This is darker but I can use this light one

Look

This is way to light for you

No it doesn't

We're not going to promote the stuff cuz we aint got paid by them

(Speaking thai can't translate)

Okay it's time for contouring

I'm going to look fat

No

You have really dark skin tone than me

Penis

On my face?

No thanks!

Highlighter

(Speaking thai can't translate)

This is the sketch I have draw

That's how my mom supposed to look like

It's basic, not to much

Good

Do you know what we miss?

No?

Music

It's to quiet

I'm only hear the cats running around

Red color

What?

What kind of red?

(Speaking thai can't translate)

(Speaking thai can't translate)

The color is not that red on you

Look up

"She speak thai with my cats"

Apparently my camera decided to shut down

And that's the result

I'm kinda happy with it

How do you feel?

It looks good

Next time my mom gonna make my makeup

When we see eachother again

If you like this video then give me a thumbs up

And don't forget to subscribe and we'll see eachother soon again

Have a nice weekend

For more infomation >> SON DOES MOMS MAKEUP W/ ENG SUBTITLES | SMINKAR MIN MAMMA - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Day trip from Taipei to Taroko by car - was it worth it? - Duration: 6:42.

We are now here in Taroko!

It's now half past eight in the morning

We took an Uber to this car rental shop

Car Plus

We came here last week to book a car for today

We will now make a road trip to Taroko National Park

Morning rush hour in Taipei

And it's raining

We are now in this super long tunnel

I think we've been driving like 20 kilometers in here

They just had an announcement here in Chinese

The same announcement came from the radio as well; the radio program ended suddenly and the announcement started

I have no idea what it was about

Maybe soon we'll have light at the end of the tunnel

It's pretty nice traveling here by your own car

Yeah

Lovely!

We arrived to Taroko

We rented these helmets for free because we're going to the Swallow Grotto

To see some swallows and a cool gorge

They have many hiking trails here in Taroko

You can make day trips, there's a 7 kilometers trail, for example

They also have longer trails here

If you cross that suspension bridge over there, there's a trail where you need to register at least three days in advance

You need to register because you can also camp overnight there on the way

We traveled here to Taroko by a rental car

It was a pretty good deal for us

The cost was 75 euros and we rented the car from Taipei City, drove here to Taroko, and we'll return it at the airport

It's very convenient because we'll fly to Italy late at night today

This way we can have our luggage in the car for the whole day with us so we don't need to worry about it

It's very convenient that we can drive directly to the airport later today

And we also got a few extra hours to spend here since if you make a day trip here by the public transportation the time you can spend here is very limited

If you want to go hiking here you should spend a night close by or camp on the trail

It's a gorgeous place

This place is called Swallow Grotto because there are a lot of swallows here

The swallows live here for two reasons

There are nice holes for them to live in in the marble wall here

And also because the wind that blows through the gotto brings them many bugs to eat

Me and 2000 other tourists

It took us four hours to drive here from Taipei with a quick lunch stop on the way

We're planning on taking five hours to return since we need to drive to the airport

So for a day trip it is pretty tight but possible

If you rent the car you can drive around here by yourself

So I would recommend on renting a car if you're doing a one day tour from Taipei

That way you can get the most out of it

If you liked our video, remember to hit the "like" button

And if you want to see how it is here in Italy, remember to subscribe as well!

For more infomation >> Day trip from Taipei to Taroko by car - was it worth it? - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer - Duration: 12:50.

Hi, I am Qila.

On this occation, I will talk about 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer that you should to know.

Knowing the early 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer can help you receive the best treatment

Knowing the early 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer can help you receive the best treatment

before the disease becomes serious or even life threatening.

So let's get started with a closer look at what prostate cancer is first

If you're a man, you have about a one-in-seven chance of developing prostate cancer at some point during your lifetime.

If you're a man, you have about a one-in-seven chance of developing prostate cancer at some point during your lifetime.

Although the condition is highly treatable, many are suffering needlessly because they didn't catch it early enough

or didn't know what to do to avoid it

Knowing how to identify the early signs of prostate cancer

will help you to choose the best way as your doctor recomended to you.

Cancer, starts when cells in the body begin to grow out of control.

Cells in nearly any part of the body can become cancer cells

and can spread to other areas of the body.

Prostate cancer means that cancer cells form in the tissues of the prostate.

Prostate cancer tends to grow slowly compared with most other cancers.

Cell changes may begin 10, 20, or even 30 years before a tumor gets big enough to cause signs.

Eventually, cancer cells may spread (metastasize).

By the time signs appear, the cancer may already be advanced.

By age 50, very few men have signs of prostate cancer

yet some precancerous or cancer cells may be present

Prostate cancer develops when the cells in your prostate gland grow in an abnormal

and uncontrolled way to form a malignant tumour.

Only men have a prostate gland.

It's about the shape and size of a walnut.

It sits underneath your bladder and surrounds your urethra,

which is the tube through which you pass urine.

It produces the fluid that makes up part of your semen.

Depending on the size and location

a tumor may press on and constrict the urethra, inhibiting the flow of urine.

The urethra goes through the prostate: the prostate gland is also involved in urine control (continence)

with the use of prostate muscle fibers.

These muscle fibers in the prostate contract and release,

controlling the flow of urine flowing through the urethra.

Prostate cancer often produces no signs in its early stages.

Many men diagnosed have no signs at all.

However, as the cancer progresses, it may cause the following signs:

And here are 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer that you should to know.

1. Urinary Problems.

Urinary problems is the most Common Sign of Prostate Cancer.

The urethra-the tube that carries urine from your bladder and through your penis-passes through the middle of the prostate gland.

When the prostate presses against the urethra, you can have trouble passing urine.

You also might get urinary problems if the cancer has spread to areas around the prostate, urethra and bladder.

Warning signs can include: Needing to urinate urgently, and needing to urinate more often than usual

This is becouse Cancer can grow into the bladder and the muscles that control urination.

This can make them weaker and could mean you leak urine or need to urinate urgently, especially at night.

Acute urine retention, this is when you suddenly and painfully can't urinate.

Trouble starting or stopping when you urinate, and leaking urine problem.

This is becouse a prostate cancer tumour grow larger and pressing on the urethra

partially blocking urine flow.

Many of these signs can be indicative of noncancerous diseases of the prostate.

These could include benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) that also known as an enlarged prostate,

as well as prostatitis (inflamed prostate gland, usually due to infection).

But, if you have urinary problems,

see your doctor to find out the cause and get an evaluation right away.

2. Pain and Discomfort when sitting.

The Second Common Sign of Prostate Cancer is Pain and Discomfort when sitting.

Pain in the area between the penis and rectum when sitting is most often associated with inflammation of the prostate

but it also can caused by uncontrollable cancer cells or tumor in the prostate.

an enlarger prostate can make discomfort when sitting.

It may feel like you are sitting on a golf ball or other hard object.

3. Pain in the prostate areas.

3. Pain in the prostate areas.

The third Common Sign of Prostate Cancer is Pain and Discomfort when sitting.

Pain is a common problem for men with advanced prostate cancer.

The cancer can cause pain in the areas that it has spread to, for example the bones.

And if cancer has spread to several places, you may only have pain in a few of these areas.

Once prostate cancer spreads, it can cause pain in and around the area of the prostate gland.

Men with the disease can experience pain in the hips, lower back, pelvis, or upper thighs.

Pain is also likely to occur in multiple areas.

For example, you might experience painful urination in conjunction with pelvic pain.

The most common cause is cancer that has spread to the bones.

Bone pain is a very specific feeling.

Some men describe it as feeling similar to a toothache but in the bones.

You might get other types of pain.

For example, if the cancer presses on a nerve, you might feel shooting, stabbing, burning, tingling or numbness.

4. Kidney Problems.

The Fourth Common Sign of Prostate Cancer is Kidney Problems.

The kidneys remove waste products from your blood and produce urine.

Prostate cancer may block the tubes that carry the urine from the kidneys into the bladder (the ureters).

This can cause problems with how well your kidneys work.

Kidney problems can lead to high levels of waste products in your blood.

This can cause a serious condition called kidney failure.

Synptoms of severe kidney problems include tiredness and lack of energy

feeling sick, swollen ankles and feet, and poor appetite.

If you have any of these symptoms tell your doctor or nurse.

5. Sexual Dysfunction.

The Last Common Sign of Prostate Cancer is Sexual Dysfunction.

The prostate gland plays a key role in the male reproductive system,

so it's not surprising that prostate cancer can cause sexual dysfunction.

Men may have problems getting or maintaining an erection, or experience painful ejaculation.

Well, If you experience any of the following 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer that I mentioned above.

This could be an early warning signs that a prostate tumor is forming.

It's important to tell your health care provider to have them checked by your doctor.

So that the cause can be found and treated, if needed.

Being proactive can lead to earlier treatment and a better outlook.

Early Detection Could Save Your Life Longer.

Early Detection Could Save Your Life Longer.

Hope you feel better

For more infomation >> 5 Common Signs of Prostate Cancer - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Dynamics Mobile - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Dynamics Mobile - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Reince Priebus , the White House chief of staff , Defends Immigration Ban - Trump News Today - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Reince Priebus , the White House chief of staff , Defends Immigration Ban - Trump News Today - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

lampka BL-1232 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> lampka BL-1232 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Corrente interna canaletta - 23 - Internal sluice current - Duration: 3:22.

Hi guys here it's matteo from DGP!

In this video i will show you how the water direction in the sluice is another important feature

as you see in the sketch, we have a sluice from an up view. we have the funnel at start that giudes the water inside our sluice. we should have more water than our sluice section

the main idea is the following one: we should have the water ncessary for the cleaning. it means not too much water inside neither too less. if we use less water we can catch the finer gold but usually we have a lot of saturation and the sluice doesn't work well

water obviously goes down through the sluice along its direction. the funnel guides the water along the loader plane. the direction makes a "X". this feature is usefull. infact in that point we clean the material better.

why we clean better? because there water is usually less fast than in other part. there is more water thank the funnel but its vectors collide and the result is a locally decrease in the water speed.

water in this point cleans better the material. the material becomes wet not really fast as in other part in the sluice. after along the riffles series water is turbolent but the upper laminar movement helps the material to be carried out by water

the main idea is: less water speed along loader plane. more water along riffles series. riffles make turbolents vortexes at the bottom. this feature helps us to concentrate heavy material behind the riffles. lighter stuff just be carried away

we should also reduce the saturation as we can. so don't fed to much the sluice, let it washing the material well and with its time. the best thing we can do is working as the sluice works, at its rithm

usually the loader plane is about 1/3 of the total sluice lenght. its funcion it's just to load the material there and by water the material becomes wet and lighter stuff starts to rolls or floats or skyps

fine gold usually floats or skyps riffle and so we catch it at the final riffles or we don't catch it. the bigger gold rolls and the first riffles catch it. if we find the bigger gold along the final riffle we worked wrong. maybe there was too current in the sluice during the working phase

so as you can learn by this video, the set of the current is very important. the water velocity could change during the day if we use the sluice in the river, so keep an eye about it.

the best thing we can do is learning how we can on the field. set up a sluice in the river could be an art. external set up is easier, just 6-10° depends on the sluice features and 1"of water (depends on riffles features).

here it's matteo from DGP! i thank you for watching my videos and see you next time! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment