Monday, January 30, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jan 31 2017

Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017

For more infomation >> Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Un millón de británicos han firmado para que Donald Trump cancele su visita a Reino Unido - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Un millón de británicos han firmado para que Donald Trump cancele su visita a Reino Unido - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Acusan a un hombre vinculado con tiroteo que dejó seis muertos en mezquita de Quebec, Canadá - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Acusan a un hombre vinculado con tiroteo que dejó seis muertos en mezquita de Quebec, Canadá - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

3d Printed Adapter vs K&F Concept Adapter on the Sony A6000 - Duration: 1:44.

What's up everybody!

stick around, i've gone 3d printer crazy!

I printed out my own lens adapter

we're going to try it out next!

ok guys, so i've used a 3d printer

to print out lens caps

I've used it to print out a hot shoe cover for my a6000

and i've even used it to print out a lens hood for my GoPro camera

well today i wanted to use this 3d printer

to print out an actual adapter

to see how well it stacks up

to some of those adapters I get online

Now the adapter I'm printing out is a

Konica AR mount to Sony NEX

I actually found the design on thingiverse.com

it took about 2 hours to print this adapter out

and you're not done once the printing has stopped

you still have to knock out some of that extra filament

and sand it down

it attached to the lens just fine

but I did have to knock out some pieces

to get it to attach to the sony a6000

now I was kinda worried that some of those plastic

pieces, those little bits I had to sand down

were going to get on the sensor

and in addition to that this lens did not focus to infinity

with this adapter, so I think the spacing was wrong as well

now here's a sample shot

using the konica lens and the printed adapter

and you can see there are light leaks going on there

and it may have something to do with that green color

that I used

now in contrast, here's a shot

taken with the Canon FD 50 1.4 and a K&F Concept adapter

now here are a couple more examples

and you can see that this 3d printed adapter

is just unusable, unless you're going

for some sorta light leak filter

artsy look, or something like that

so my recommendation would be to

to stick with those online adapters

and if you liked this video, hit that like button!

if you want to see more like it, go ahead and subscribe!

and I always like to hear your comments

so leave a comment down below!

and we'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> 3d Printed Adapter vs K&F Concept Adapter on the Sony A6000 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

"A mi niña Sarita" ALEGRÍA. Sara Baras. 2010. "Flamenco, flamenco" de Carlos Saura - Duration: 5:23.

And in love

I've always resisted myself. But now here comes this gallant

Wrapped my heart To make me lose my mind.

What is love...

... When it pains in your heart!

The little eyes of my Sara Wound like daggers.

The little eyes of my Sara, my God, Wound like daggers.

Some people lose their mind, others do not.

Oh my god!

There is something where it is.. oh yes! oh yes!

Sara, her hair pulled,

Walking alone in the evening

And the island indents in her senses

[My father's name is Don Juan]

For more infomation >> "A mi niña Sarita" ALEGRÍA. Sara Baras. 2010. "Flamenco, flamenco" de Carlos Saura - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Treino #2 - Posso não saber lançar granada, mas salvo mais que o Dr. House! haha - Duration: 12:00.

For more infomation >> Treino #2 - Posso não saber lançar granada, mas salvo mais que o Dr. House! haha - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors with 3D Lollipops for Kids and Children Toddlers Baby Lollipop Coloring Machine - Duration: 1:21:18.

Learning Colors with 3D Lollipops for Kids and Children Toddlers Baby Lollipop Coloring Machine

For more infomation >> Learning Colors with 3D Lollipops for Kids and Children Toddlers Baby Lollipop Coloring Machine - Duration: 1:21:18.

-------------------------------------------

Comunidad judía mexicana, indignada con tuit del ministro israelí que apoya el muro de Trump - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Comunidad judía mexicana, indignada con tuit del ministro israelí que apoya el muro de Trump - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Johanna Quaas, la gimnasta de 91 años de edad que está en el Guinness World Records - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Johanna Quaas, la gimnasta de 91 años de edad que está en el Guinness World Records - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Crece en Nueva York el apoyo a inmigrantes musulmanes tras veto de ingreso a EEUU de Trump - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Crece en Nueva York el apoyo a inmigrantes musulmanes tras veto de ingreso a EEUU de Trump - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Fuerte torrente arrastra carro en Perú contra un camión | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Fuerte torrente arrastra carro en Perú contra un camión | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Alegrías ocultas por Kanso - Disfrute de las conversaciones - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Alegrías ocultas por Kanso - Disfrute de las conversaciones - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Los mejores momentos de Miss Universo 2017 | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Los mejores momentos de Miss Universo 2017 | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Maluma celebra sus 23 años | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Maluma celebra sus 23 años | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Famosos critican a Trump en los premios SAG | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Famosos critican a Trump en los premios SAG | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna rechaza medida que prohíbe entrada a refugiados | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Rihanna rechaza medida que prohíbe entrada a refugiados | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mornings are brighter when y...

For more infomation >> Mornings are brighter when y...

-------------------------------------------

What Vegan Books Don't Know

For more infomation >> What Vegan Books Don't Know

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC60 T5 AUT(6) R-DESIGN LEDER/NAVI/18INCH/PARK ASSIST/BLUETOOTH - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC60 T5 AUT(6) R-DESIGN LEDER/NAVI/18INCH/PARK ASSIST/BLUETOOTH - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon LEGO City in Russian 24 series. A cartoon for the boys. LEGO City Police Cartoon - Duration: 12:05.

For more infomation >> Cartoon LEGO City in Russian 24 series. A cartoon for the boys. LEGO City Police Cartoon - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Build Your Dreams With Lego

For more infomation >> Build Your Dreams With Lego

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Please don't ban me from fishing [Hello Counselor / 2017.01.30] - Duration: 18:05.

The person who made all this happen is here.

- It must be his father. / - It's very obvious.

(He looks just like Seungmin.)

Hello, I am Seungmin's dad.

Why do you look so sullen?

I didn't know he took a taxi in the early morning

to go fishing. I am very surprised.

I got punished too because of him.

I'm banned too.

- Are you banned too? / - Yes.

Is that why you look sullen?

That's right.

Did you go fishing

since you were young too?

I lived in a country side

and there was a reservoir nearby my house.

So I've been fishing

since I was his age. I put up a tent

- and slept there. / - Like father, like son.

When you went fishing as a young boy,

did your mother ban you from fishing?

No, that never happened to me.

I did my homework and fulfilled my responsibilities.

So she didn't stop me.

He did his homework.

So Seungmin is at fault.

Your father started fishing at your age too.

My grandma told me that my dad never studied.

- Really? / - Is that right?

- Did your grandma tell you that? / - He didn't study.

She didn't give up on him. He gave up studying.

- Let's check with him. / - Did Grandma give up on Dad?

Is this true?

(He's lost for words.)

- He's shocked. / - I know.

He's at a loss for words now.

Seungmin.

(He really can't speak.)

Sir, it seems you find it unfair.

He's currently working too.

Why do you also ban him from going fishing?

He uses Seungmin as his excuse but he's the problem.

It's because

- he goes fishing at night. / - He's very stressed.

Sir, you might faint.

Are you all right?

(He's shocked from their attacks.)

- Are you all right? /- He may be

bulky but he seems very tired.

Fishing on a boat costs 70 dollars per person.

- Boat fishing. / - When they go together,

- they spend about 300 dollars in total. / - At once?

However, they go twice a month.

- 600 dollars... / - For 2 months,

he gave me 1,000 dollars less than his pay check.

He said the business wasn't good, but I thought

that he spent it all on fishing and kept it discreet.

Maybe he even has a secret fund.

(Seungmin also sighs.)

Your husband has secret fund to go fishing

with your son?

That's what I think.

Seungmin, be honest with us. Does he have secret fund?

Since I don't make money, I know nothing about that.

- He's very logical. / - He's playing dumb.

- He handles it well. / - Perjury is prohibited here.

(It feels like a hearing here.)

You don't know if your father has secret fund?

- It's like a hearing. / - Be honest. You don't know?

- No. / - Do you, or do you not love your father?

- I don't know. / - If you keep doing this,

you'll be investigated by a special prosecutor.

Sometimes, you could get incentive pay.

Honestly, have you ever kept some aside as secret fund?

Do you cash it aside?

(He looks at his wife.)

- Did you keep some aside? / - He looked at her.

- Yes, a bit. / - He did.

(The truth behind the secret fund is revealed.)

How much was the fishing rod?

The one I got in summer was about 1,200 dollars.

(Are you serious?)

- 1,200 dollars. / - Is there anything else

- other than the one you got in summer? / - What else?

I can't...

(He mumbles.)

You must say everything here.

- Let's hear him. / - It's okay. She'll understand.

I'll understand if you tell me now.

All right.

In order to go fishing, you need a car.

- A car? / - I lied to my wife and bought a car.

- Wait, you got a car? / - Without telling your wife?

Did you hide that car, then?

I drove that car.

It's under my friend's name too.

(I'll hold my anger just for today.)

- My goodness. / - He denied that the car is not his.

- Tell me how much it was. / - I got chills.

- Around 4,000 dollars. / - You got a used car.

- You knew about this, didn't you? / - Yes.

Just now...

(How did he know that?)

- Raise your head. Look. / - Gosh.

Look. When Yeongja said, "Speaking of which,"

"how much was it?" He said quietly, "4,000 dollars."

- He responded right away? / - He knew all about it.

(A few seconds ago)

4,000 dollars.

- You said you didn't know. / - You know everything.

- Do you know anything else? / - Anything else.

Tell me before your dad does.

- I don't think there's more. / - There are none?

Look at this kid.

Since your dad spoke, things are getting worse for you.

Don't you think your mom will be more upset?

I think I'm different from my dad.

Why is that?

- I do the dishes, / - To appeal to his mom.

vacuum and run errands.

She lets me go fishing when I don't fight with friends.

You often fight with your friends?

So I tolerate when my friend punches me.

- You tolerated? / - You tolerated although he hit you?

In fact, he'll hit puberty soon.

Holding one's anger after being hit is hard.

It's difficult.

That's how much he wants to go fishing.

- Why don't you allow him to go fishing? / - He's

- big enough to be not beaten up by others. / - Yes.

And yet, he's holding his temper.

However, as Seungmin

is holding his temper because of fishing,

I'd like to ban him from fishing.

- It's because... / - To teach him how to hold temper?

He said that since my husband can't go fishing freely,

he won't get married in the future.

- Seeing his dad? / - Seeing his dad...

- That's a side effect. / - He can't do things his way.

- Still, you should get married. / - Since he thinks

that way, I am against the idea of fishing.

Sir, did you know about this?

I didn't know it was this serious.

I understand Seungmin a bit, though.

(My goodness!)

- You understand him? / - Why would you understand him?

(The father and the son are on the same page.)

- Why would you understand him? / - My gosh.

Some of my friends are single and others are married.

When we decide to go fishing,

all the wives are okay with it

but I'm the only one whose wife doesn't allow fishing.

While his mom and dad are talking,

the friend in between can't control his expressions.

He doesn't know what to do.

Along with Seungmin, he's very perplexed.

Sir,

what are you thinking right now?

I'm not sure as I haven't come across such idea.

- Are you married? / - Before I got married,

I told my wife that as I like fishing,

she can marry me if she's fine with it.

So she doesn't say anything about you going fishing?

- No, she doesn't. / - Not at all?

- He envies him. / - He envies him so much.

He envies him so much.

(I should've done that too.)

His pretty daughters are here.

- I'll talk with them. The eldest. Hello. / - How cute.

- Hello. / - She's pretty.

Do you or do you not like your dad going fishing?

- I don't like it. / - Why not?

- He doesn't play with me. / - He doesn't.

What about your brother going fishing?

- I don't like it. / - Why not?

He smells fishy.

(Nobody saw that coming.)

(He smells horrible.)

She said it so well.

(Let's see if you really do smell fishy.)

From touching floats...

(He's perplexed.)

- She can't lie. / - What do you think about that?

After fishing, I sleep over at my grandma's house,

- so I don't smell fishy. / - She says you do, though.

When my mom doesn't allow me to go fishing on Saturday,

- I go on Sunday. I smell bad then. / - You smell bad.

What is your dream?

- Be honest. / - Like Lee Gapcheol and Bae Sungkyu.

I'd like to be a fisherman.

(Seungmin looks up to these fishermen.)

Lee Gapcheol.

Mr. Lee is very built too.

Mr. Bae held the small fish too close to the camera.

(I'm a professional fisherman.)

- It's so small. / - That's true.

Have you never talked about that to your mom?

"Mom, I'd like to become a professional fisherman."

You could say, "Please let me go fishing often."

I did but she was against the idea.

She told me to become a pilot instead.

- A pilot? / - She wants you to become a pilot.

I keep thinking that fisherman isn't right for him.

- Why not? / - A professional fisherman.

Honestly, it's the financial part that I worry about.

- It doesn't have a bright future? / - It's unstable.

To hear what it's like

- exactly, / - To see if the job has clear prospect.

- a really important person came here. / - Who?

The role model of Seungmin.

- He's a fisherman. / - Look at his face.

(His face suddenly glows.)

You didn't know about this surprise, did you?

- He didn't know about the surprise. / - How cute.

Look carefully. Come on out!

- Who is it? / - Really?

(The guest is...)

- He's like Ronaldo in soccer. / - It's Lee Gapcheol.

(Lee Gapcheol is the master of fishing.)

- Mr. Lee Gapcheol. / - Mr. Lee Gapcheol.

(Wherever he goes, he catches all kinds of fish.)

(Lee Gapcheol works hard for propagation of fishing.)

Look at Seungmin's face.

(His role model appeared right before him.)

- Welcome him with big hands. / - Get up and greet him.

Get up and say hello.

(He stands up suddenly.)

His posture...

(He makes a deep bow.)

(I'm honored to meet you, Mr. Lee.)

That's it. That's it. He's very polite.

(Nice to meet you.)

I'm not sure who it is that I'm hugging.

- I'm proud of you. / - I was really surprised.

You must have heard his story backstage.

- I was really surprised. / - What did you think?

Some people like you misunderstand fishing.

They think that it's a simple act of catching fish.

However, fishing is blue ocean.

There are over 100 leisure activities out there

and fishing was ranked as one of top three.

- Among leisure activities. / - 23 countries of OECD

members ranked fishing as number one.

She seems...

- She's not buying it. / - Her biggest concern is

if you can make money from fishing.

- Its future is unclear. / - Fishing alone wouldn't

- be enough. / - You've missed a big thing here.

At this age, he doesn't like fishing thoughtlessly.

He has a target and a direction to follow.

Just the fact that he has such stuff

means that he's used to building a target,

so he'll succeed in whatever path he chooses to take.

- Until now... / - Mr. Lee, she seems...

(He's gradually moved to tears.)

Seungmin remained really calm until now but seeing

- his role model moved him. / - He's puzzled.

- How do you feel? / - How do you feel?

- I'm so honored. / - You're honored?

How do you feel?

- I was really surprised upon seeing him. / - Why?

It seems he needs to go to the ER.

- Are you okay? / - His level

- is advanced. / - Advanced?

(Seungmin's level is advanced.)

- It could be his dad's influence... / - He's crying.

- He must be moved. / - My goodness.

- My goodness. / - Gosh.

- He's crying out of happiness. He's moved. / - Really?

- Really... / - Let me ask him.

Are you crying out of happiness,

- or is it because he understands you? / - I'm also...

- Why are you crying? / - It's because I'm so happy.

You're so happy? Could you elaborate a bit?

Seeing Mr. Lee made me happy.

- Just seeing him. / - Just seeing him in person...

- He really loves fishing. / - He really loves fishing.

That's right. I was listening to his story at the back.

I figured out how much he loves fishing

but I wanted to see how good he was.

You can tell from each expression

- and each word he uses. / - Exactly.

I was surprised. In fact, it's his dad who's amazing.

He's miserable.

I feel really bad for him.

He must envy Seungmin right now.

He couldn't even sit by Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee, his mother wishes

Seungmin to do things he must carry out at his age

and go fishing.

However, he puts everything aside and goes fishing.

I was actually going to say this to Seungmin

no matter what after the show.

In order to become a fishing expert,

- catching fish well isn't everything. / - Exactly.

Once you become a fishing expert,

you'll be on television.

- You will give lectures at universities. / - Exactly.

Since the fishing industry is developed,

- he could become an incredibly rich / - Exactly.

businessman.

How many Koreans are into fishing?

- About 7 million people. / - I see.

That's why Seungmin needs to learn

- basic knowledge. / - He needs to study.

He needs to take the same steps as kids of his age

- without slacking off. / - Each step.

- That's right. / - You must study.

One more thing.

I want to especially ask Seungmin

- to learn foreign languages. / - Right, to be global.

English, and get him to learn Chinese later on

in middle school or high school, as it's difficult.

Also, Japanese. He'll need to speak three languages.

If he learns them since childhood,

he'll become a globally talented man.

Don't dash his hope.

Mr. Lee prepared something today

just for Seungmin.

- What is it? / - What is it?

- Bring it out. / - There's something else?

What is it?

What is it? A fishing rod?

You got a gift.

My goodness!

- My goodness. / - Look at him!

Look at his face.

Hold the rod. Come here.

He doesn't know what to do.

(Catch me if you can.)

Catch me.

Seungmin.

Catch me!

- Catch her. / - Catch it!

Catch it! Take it from me!

You want it? Take it from me!

(I really want it so badly!)

(Gosh, he's strong.)

How did it feel when you caught me?

Heavy.

Please explain, Mr. Lee.

- If you look, he signed his name. / - She's upset.

- "To Seungmin". / - I wrote my name.

I caught

a 80cm-long tripletail with this.

(He caught a big fish with this fishing rod.)

A rod and reel.

- You used this? / - You used it?

A 80cm-long tripletail?

- It must be the winning rod. / - Carry it this way.

- He's excited. / - This is a rare find.

Isn't it the famous rod?

- This one's 10m long. / - 10m?

You can make a hole in water plants.

- Holes in water plants? / - You can do it on a boat.

- Yes. / - Do you know anything about it?

(I just pretended that I knew it.)

Seungmin's mother seems unpleasant.

- Take it, ma'am. / - Your son is so happy, though.

(Seeing her son so happy, she is deeply concerned.)

I really appreciate you being here today.

Please give Mr. Lee Gapcheol a big hand once again.

(Thank you for your advice and a gift, Mr. Lee.)

(They took a picture together with the gift.)

How do you feel, honestly?

- I'm so happy. / - You're so happy?

- All right. / - He keeps doing this now.

(He's still moved.)

He keeps doing this.

- Ban on fishing. / - What do you think?

You seem different.

- Have you changed your mind? / - What do you think?

No, I haven't changed my mind.

It's unclear if Seungmin will be

successful or not.

- Ma'am. / - Nobody knows the future, though.

Ma'am, look.

He's still young.

There's still a lot of time.

Leave all the possibilities open

- and encourage him to do both. / - Let him do both.

Teaching him what's important and right is crucial.

Banning him completely

isn't right.

Ma'am, I think

you should also study about this field.

We have preconceptions only.

- You think fishing is a hobby. / - That's right.

It can't be a job.

Many people have such preconception,

so you should study first to see

if your son can dream of becoming a fishing expert.

(Your son is talented, so decide after you study.)

Seungmin, make sure you do your duties

when it comes to your homework or school.

Look after your younger sisters too.

Please help me a lot.

He'd be too busy to go fishing, then!

It was a comprehensive expression.

- Can you do it? / - Since you met Mr. Lee.

- Yes. / - Say a few words to your mom.

I'll study harder and put more effort in fishing.

I'll make a lot of money in the future

and get you a lot of stuff, so let me go fishing.

What will you buy for her?

- A bag? / - Yes.

(Yes, a bag.)

(Please keep your promise!)

Tell me if you think it's a worry or not.

I think it's a worry.

At first, I put myself in his mother's shoes,

so I thought it wasn't a worry. Then, after listening,

- I could feel Seungmin's sincere heart, / - Exactly.

so I think it's a worry.

As the issue is now resolved,

I don't think it's a worry.

I think Seungmin came up with a definite plan today

- about his future. / - That's right. We're shocked.

I guess he's more determined and firm now.

I also personally think

that it's not a worry.

I saw his tears when he met

Mr. Lee Gapcheol.

He'll work straight towards

- his goal. /- That's right.

I think he'll become the biggest fisherman of Korea.

I believe he'll be very successful,

so I don't think it's a worry.

If you empathize with him, press the button.

(What does the audience think?)

- In five, four, / - In five, four,

- three, two, one. / - three, two, one.

- Stop. / - Time's up.

Sir, say a few words to your wife and to Seungmin.

Honey, I'll stop lying from now on

and be honest with you.

Please let me go fishing without nagging.

(He suddenly stands up.)

(It was so uncomfortable to sit here.)

- How uncomfortable. / - He found it so uncomfortable.

- He switched his seat. / - We were also uncomfortable.

- He was too uncomfortable. / - He should've done it.

He was too uncomfortable in that seat.

I'll help you a lot.

Please put some effort too.

(Please understand us.)

Seungmin, if you do your duties,

your mom won't stop you from going fishing.

Put a bit more effort

and study harder so we can go fishing.

All right.

I wonder how many votes he got.

Show us how many votes he earned!

The best story earned 158 votes.

- Gosh, that was... / - "The Secret Room".

a serious concern.

I wish they were all fishing lines.

Did it get over 100 votes?

(No way.)

(How many votes did it get?)

- 97 votes. / - 97 votes.

Great job.

For more infomation >> Please don't ban me from fishing [Hello Counselor / 2017.01.30] - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

Oggy and the Cockroaches ★ NEW series 2017 cartoon for kids ► Special Collection 2016 Part 117 - Duration: 33:30.

Oggy and the Cockroaches ★ NEW series 2017 cartoon for kids ► Special Collection 2016 Part 117

Oggy and the Cockroaches ★ NEW series 2017 cartoon for kids ► Special Collection 2016 Part 117

Oggy and the Cockroaches ★ NEW series 2017 cartoon for kids ► Special Collection 2016 Part 117

For more infomation >> Oggy and the Cockroaches ★ NEW series 2017 cartoon for kids ► Special Collection 2016 Part 117 - Duration: 33:30.

-------------------------------------------

3. Basic Kiteboarding Skills - Launching & Landing - Duration: 2:35.

Hi, I'm Victoria Soloveykina And today on the

Basic kiteboarding skills I'll show you

how to launch and land a kite with helper

Launching and landing of the kite might be dangerous

if you don't follow the rules.

That's why you should know the routine and understand it

Even small kite has a power in the center of the wind window.

Especially straight downwind from you.

You should launch it with the least power possible

The least power is at the edge of the wind window,

where wind mostly goes along the canopy.

To launch the kite safely you need to corectly find the edge of the wind window.

Kite always flies downwind from us,

so edge of the wind window is also a bit downwind from us.

And not perpendicular to the wind

Aparrently if kite is in the wind window, canopy hold a stable shape

with wind coming inside of it

if it's out of the wind window then canopy is fluttering.

How to launch kite:

1. Find a helper. If this person doesn't know how to launch then explain.

Take a kite and bring it to right place.

Put down one of the tips and give it to helper.

Explain that when you lift your arm, helper should remove hands from kite.

Remember: All responsibility is on the person with bar!

Helper is just holding the kite.

Go to the bar. Connect chickenloop to the harness

If bar is upwind then go downwind.

Perpendicular to the wind, without creating much tension in the lines.

If bar is downwind from kite, then slowly go upwind.

Check that lines are connected correctly.

Check that lines are connected correctly.

Attach safety leash.

Keep on going upwind until kite will stop fluttering.

Then do 2 more steps. And make a signal to helper that you are ready to launch.

And slowly launch the kite.

When you want to land a kite

Find a helper.

Explain to catch the kite on the leading edge

and only the leading edge.

Show helper where to stand and where you want to land a kite.

As soon as helper catch a kite.

Make few steps toward him to release tension from lines.

Disconnect from kite and run to helper to take a kite.

Put kite on the ground and put something over it to secure.

For more infomation >> 3. Basic Kiteboarding Skills - Launching & Landing - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lucifer Has A Plan To Save Chloe | Season 2 Ep. 13 | LUCIFER - Duration: 1:16.

The plan is simple.

You kill me.

I go down to hell, interrogate the professor, get the formula

and then you bring me back.

Well, come on.

Who's in?

This is a terrible idea.

I absolutely forbid it.

I hate to agree with her highness, but she's right.

You'd be on your own.

We both know I can't go down with you.

Well, I went down and came back once before.

It wasn't a problem.

That's because father brought you back.

And you didn't go through any of the doors.

Once you do, you could be trapped forever.

Well, that won't happen, will it?

I'm the lord of hell, for crying out loud.

You were the lord of hell.

You've been away quite a long time.

You can't be certain that this will work.

What do you think?

[music playing]

I think that I followed about half of that.

For more infomation >> Lucifer Has A Plan To Save Chloe | Season 2 Ep. 13 | LUCIFER - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

SPRAY PAINT ART - Orange BANG by Skech - Duration: 6:28.

Welcome to Skech's SPRAY PAINTING crafting and DIY ART.

Lets roll it guys!

Hey guys thanks for watching this video

if u like it and if u want to support me click LIKE down below

SHARE it with your friends

If u have some questions be free to ask me down below in the comment box,

I really love to read your comments and to answer on your questions.

And if u didn't subscribe yet

consider SUBSCRIBING for more future videos

STAY TUNED !

For more infomation >> SPRAY PAINT ART - Orange BANG by Skech - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017

For more infomation >> Strengthen Your Knee Tendons and Ligaments With This Simple Tip - 2017 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Audience View| Madonna's Women's March Speech - Duration: 6:14.

Audience View-Madonna's Women's March Speech

new age of tyranny.

Where not just women are in danger but all marginalized people.

Where people uniquely different might be considered a crime.

It took us this darkness to wake us the fuck up.

"It seems as though we had all slipped into a false sense of comfort.

That justice would prevail and that good would win in the end.

Well, good did not win this election but good will win in the end.

So what today means is that we are far from the end.

Today marks the beginning, the beginning of our story.

The revolution starts here.

The fight for the right to be free, to be who we are, to be equal.

Let's march together through this darkness and with each step.

Know that we are not afraid.

That we are not alone, that we will not back down.

That there is power in our unity and that no opposing force stands a chance in the face

of true solidarity.

"And to our detractors that insist that this March will never add up to anything, fuck

you.

Fuck you.

It is the beginning of much needed change.

Change that will require sacrifice, people.

Change that will require many of us to make different choices in our lives, but this is

the hallmark of revolution.

So my question to you today is are you ready?

I said, are you ready?

Say yes, we are ready.

Say, yes we are ready.

One more time: you're ready.

"Yes, I'm angry.

Yes, I am outraged.

Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up the White House, but I know that this won't

change anything.

We cannot fall into despair.

As the poet, W.H.

Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II: We must love one another or die.

"I choose love.

Are you with me?

Say this with me: We choose love.

We choose love.

We choose love."

For more infomation >> Audience View| Madonna's Women's March Speech - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Recipe of New Chizza Pizza de KFC - Duration: 3:11.

Hello the gourmands, today I propose you a recipe which goes out to Kfc today

The recipe of the Chizza pizza to the chicken of Kfc, look me at these recipe it magnificent

Moreover thanks to the youtuber FlorianOnAir to have delivered us the recipe in preview yesterday evening safe in have vlog.

I you but the links towards his chain in description

Before passing in cooking I throw you the challenges to realize 1000 blue thumbs on the video

Lest Go

In front of us there are all the ingredients to make our recipe of chizza pizza from Kfc, all the information on ingredients will be in the description of the video.

Thus there we begin by preparing the breadcrumbs, thus we add the paprika in the flour

I add of the powder onion

Of the powder garlic

Of the pepper

And some salt

Then we mix well

Thus when I stopped mixing, I am going to come to break my egg in my other plate

I am going to season with the pepper and the salt

And I mix by means of a fork

Then one come to put our take off from chicken in the flour

Then he is dipped into the egg

And I puts back him in the flour

One redo second one passage

Thus we want a beautiful breadcrumbs he is recovered a lot of flour

We pass now in the cooking

The oil and hot, I come to dip poulet during 5 times on every face

I come to turn the chicken, I admit to you that çà good sense

One cooked again 5 minutes on the second face

Look me at our chickens they are too beautiful

Thus there have but some neapolitan sauce

We strew with cheese

We strew with slice(edge) of peperonni

Have my 5 minutes in 180 ° in the oven to make brown

It left for the tasting

Then this recipe of chizza of Kfc she is validated and adopted

Then this very soft chicken, with this breadcrumbs which gives a good taste, with there more this neapolitan sauce and a cheese spread and a spine of peperonni it is really good

Thus if you liked the video, I hope that would take up you my challenge of 1000 blue thumbs

Do not forget to share the video to help me that become known the chain

I tells you see you soon for a next video, me makes for you full of kisses bye bye

Héhé he(it) will have it not, oops forgets not you subscribe

For more infomation >> Recipe of New Chizza Pizza de KFC - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

3d Printed Adapter vs K&F Concept Adapter on the Sony A6000 - Duration: 1:44.

What's up everybody!

stick around, i've gone 3d printer crazy!

I printed out my own lens adapter

we're going to try it out next!

ok guys, so i've used a 3d printer

to print out lens caps

I've used it to print out a hot shoe cover for my a6000

and i've even used it to print out a lens hood for my GoPro camera

well today i wanted to use this 3d printer

to print out an actual adapter

to see how well it stacks up

to some of those adapters I get online

Now the adapter I'm printing out is a

Konica AR mount to Sony NEX

I actually found the design on thingiverse.com

it took about 2 hours to print this adapter out

and you're not done once the printing has stopped

you still have to knock out some of that extra filament

and sand it down

it attached to the lens just fine

but I did have to knock out some pieces

to get it to attach to the sony a6000

now I was kinda worried that some of those plastic

pieces, those little bits I had to sand down

were going to get on the sensor

and in addition to that this lens did not focus to infinity

with this adapter, so I think the spacing was wrong as well

now here's a sample shot

using the konica lens and the printed adapter

and you can see there are light leaks going on there

and it may have something to do with that green color

that I used

now in contrast, here's a shot

taken with the Canon FD 50 1.4 and a K&F Concept adapter

now here are a couple more examples

and you can see that this 3d printed adapter

is just unusable, unless you're going

for some sorta light leak filter

artsy look, or something like that

so my recommendation would be to

to stick with those online adapters

and if you liked this video, hit that like button!

if you want to see more like it, go ahead and subscribe!

and I always like to hear your comments

so leave a comment down below!

and we'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> 3d Printed Adapter vs K&F Concept Adapter on the Sony A6000 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

I watch what?! xx Vlog two - Duration: 4:32.

DefineErin (like ok erin)

For more infomation >> I watch what?! xx Vlog two - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Preeclampsia - What is preeclampsia, its causes and symptoms - Duration: 3:40.

What Is Preeclampsia?

Formerly called toxemia, preeclampsia is a condition that pregnant women develop.

It is marked by high blood pressure in women who have previously not experienced high blood

pressure before.

Preeclamptic women will have a high level of protein in their urine and often also have

swelling in the feet, legs, and hands.

This condition usually appears late in pregnancy, generally after the 20 week mark, although

it can occur earlier.

If undiagnosed, preeclampsia can lead to eclampsia, a serious condition that can put you and your

baby at risk, and in rare cases, cause death.

Women with preeclampsia who have seizures are considered to have eclampsia.

There's no way to cure preeclampsia, and that can be a scary prospect for moms-to-be.

But you can help protect yourself by learning the symptoms of preeclampsia and by seeing

your doctor for regular prenatal care.

When preeclampsia is caught early, it's easier to manage.

What Causes Preeclampsia?

The exact cause of preeclampsia is unknown.

Experts believe it begins in the placenta — the organ that nourishes the fetus throughout

pregnancy.

Early in pregnancy, new blood vessels develop and evolve to efficiently send blood to the

placenta.

In women with preeclampsia, these blood vessels don't seem to develop properly.

They're narrower than normal blood vessels and react differently to hormonal signaling,

which limits the amount of blood that can flow through them.

Causes of this abnormal development may include:

Insufficient blood flow to the uterus.

Damage to the blood vessels.

A problem with the immune system.

Certain genes.

What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Preeclampsia?

In addition to swelling, protein in the urine, and high blood pressure, preeclampsia symptoms

can include:

Rapid weight gain caused by a significant increase in bodily fluid.

Abdominal pain.

Severe headaches.

Change in reflexes.

Reduced urine or no urine output.

Dizziness.

Excessive vomiting and nausea.

Vision changes.

You should seek care right away if you have:

Sudden and new swelling in your face, hands, and eyes (some feet and ankle swelling is

normal during pregnancy.).

Blood pressure greater than 140/90.

Sudden weight gain over 1 or 2 days.

Abdominal pain, especially in the upper right side.

Severe headaches.

A decrease in urine.

Blurry vision, flashing lights, and floaters.

You can also have preeclampsia and not have any symptoms.

That's why it's so important to see your doctor for regular blood pressure checks and urine

tests.

How Can Preeclampsia Affect My Baby and Me?

Preeclampsia can prevent the placenta from receiving enough blood, which can cause your

baby to be born very small.

It is also one of the leading causes of premature births, and the complications that can follow,

including learning disabilities, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, hearing and vision problems.

In moms-to-be, preeclampsia can cause rare but serious complications that include:

Stroke.

Seizure.

Water in the lungs.

Heart failure.

Reversible blindness.

Bleeding from the liver.

Bleeding after you've given birth.

Like and share this video.

Don't forget to Subscribe my channel for health updates.

For more infomation >> Preeclampsia - What is preeclampsia, its causes and symptoms - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make free calls Pc to Mobile in Urdu/Hindi 2017 - Duration: 3:40.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNLE

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

No comments:

Post a Comment