Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2017

Helsingør at the start of the 17th century.

For more infomation >> Hollænderne i Helsingør. - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-i Linea Luna/PERFECT ONDERHOUDEN - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVT-i Linea Luna/PERFECT ONDERHOUDEN - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

UNA VITA - I VECCHi FANTASMI DI FELIPE GLI RITORNANO ALLA MENTE - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> UNA VITA - I VECCHi FANTASMI DI FELIPE GLI RITORNANO ALLA MENTE - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo 850 2.5I-20V GLT | leder | trekhaak | - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volvo 850 2.5I-20V GLT | leder | trekhaak | - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.4i TURBO 140PK SPORT 5-DRS ECC NAVIGATIE PDC LMV18 * 2 JAAR GARANTIE! * - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.4i TURBO 140PK SPORT 5-DRS ECC NAVIGATIE PDC LMV18 * 2 JAAR GARANTIE! * - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.4I DYNAMICVERSION / VOOR SCHADE !! - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.4I DYNAMICVERSION / VOOR SCHADE !! - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

On Writing Flashbacks - Duration: 2:09.

How community of awesome, I'm Ava Jae and this is bookishpixie.

You guys have been asking me some really great questions as of late so keep that up, and

I've got another one to answer today.

"I was wondering if you could do a video on how you would do flashbacks in a story.

I'm really struggling on how to tell some backstory without giving too much away.

Also, could you explain what POV and tense you should use?"

All right, so, flashbacks.

Flashbacks are really useful and good to use to a point.

Like any other thing in writing, the key here is balance.

The good thing about flashbacks is it allows you to show background information without info dumping.

That said, you _can_ overdo it.

The thing with flashbacks is you can use a little bit here, and a little bit there, and

that'll be okay, but if you use _too_ much then you're going to drown your manuscript

in nostalgia and grind the pacing down to a halt.

I think flashbacks are good when you want to reveal a significant event in your character's

life, and you want it to feel as important and immediate as the rest of the plot.

But as a rule, you should only use flashbacks to reveal an event the readers _need_ to know

in order to understand the plot and the characters.

When deciding whether or not to use a flashback ask yourself these two questions:

1. Is this event or information vital to understanding the plot or characters? And

2. Is this the most effective way to reveal this information?

Your answers should be a definite yes to both of those questions.

Otherwise you'll want to go back to brainstorming and figure out whether or not you really need

to reveal that information, or if it'd be better to reveal it in a different way.

As for how to write a flashback, there are two common ways.

1. Your point of view character thinks about whatever event you're flashing back to, or

2. Your point of view character dreams about whatever event you're flashing back to.

Generally, your point of view and tense in the flashback should match the rest of the manuscript.

Though sometimes if you're writing in present tense you can write in past tense for the

flashback, but you don't have to.

But when writing a flashback you want to get right to the important information and then get out. Don't linger.

Just make sure that you have a concrete justification for every flashback, because like every other

part of your book, you need a good reason for it.

And that, my friends, is how you write a flashback.

So that's what I've got for today!

If you liked what you saw, don't forget to subscribe and comment, and I'll see you guys next week!

For more infomation >> On Writing Flashbacks - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST GAMING VIDEO - Duration: 12:54.

Hello people and...

Now it's finally happening like I gave a hint in my first video

So the first gaming video is actually here

But if some one didn't recognize this game from the beginning or from this

We are going to play Resident Evil 7 today like every one else on youtube at the moment

But let's start the game and let's see what is going to happen since...

I'm a bit scared to be honest

Let's walk in the forest and flail the flies, okay making this video is terrible

Okay I stop complaining right now

In the midnight, don't flail those flies they haven't done anything bad to you

You shouldn't play any games in the midnight because...

Alcohol?

Okay I hate this already

And now we start doing squats because we want a great butt

So use those leg muscles and be quiet as possible

Because I don't enjoy this

What if I don't want to stand?

Get your shit together Petra now, now

And because this is so athletic character that it was just a bird

I'm sorry I was saying something so...

What did I just say about that how easily I get scared

I see fucking nothing here

Free the nipples

I'm so shitty cameraman I just film their asses like

"Uuu nice ass even tho you have no ass"

Okay are we starting now

He looks so fucking drunk

I bet we could see him here if he was in this room

Yes of course he went to the fireplace

Andre?

That happened fast, fuck

I don't know if I want to go there

And I think how people...

Oh fucking satan

I bet I can't go up anymore

Squat, please

Your ass needs some training so let's squat not because of I'm afraid some one sees us

What was that?

Does he have some flatulence or what was that bubbling sound?

That must be Andre

We found ya

Can person have a heart attack in my age?

Because I feel like I'll have a heart attack in this game

What was that?

Have I told you a funny story about how I hate horror games?

No, no

No not some daddy

I'll quit this game right now if there's some daddy

Bitch please

I'm so done whit this daddy shit

Honey...

You okay?

You don't look that good

You're very strong now

Yes this is over now

Now the elevator should work

Do you really have to come like that because I would like if you would just say " Hey honey"

Stop using pills since your mood swings are so fucking radical that I don't enjoy this at all honey

Oh fuck

Yes, yes, yes I'll use it right away when I can

"I love you" yes...

That was pretty obvious

Umm... That went well

He's fine even tho his arm was cut off

But in the other hand I bet that cannibalism or something like that is much better alternative than veganism

There's enough people on this planet so why not to eat them

His cuticles didn't look that good, I would recommend to...

Well...

I guess that he shouldn't find me

Yes you...

Won't notice me here

Well hello daddy

Please don't

Of fucking satan every door is locked

Well...

I'll just pass you

Don't push it through, okay?

I-I don't really appreciate this

Oh fuck you, stop that

You wanted to be a father and this is not working this way

Fuck you, leave me alone, okay?

Well at least I know what to do

Will you leave me alone now?

His...

Yes that's how it works

Yes

This must be happening in the future because legs can be bring together with water

Yes I'm going if daddy's coming

Use that key

Please

Here some actual food and still they decide eat organs

I'm not sure at least they looked like

This explains why he had bought collars since here's crates too they are for animals for sure

HeyBro feel fresh

That looks like bleach and I could drink it now

Maybe I should stop this clip here because I'm starting to be so tired

I have no idea how this video will turn out

Like seriously

But I forgot to mention in the beginning, I bet I forgot many things because I was kinda nervous

Because this is my first gaming video and I'm not sure why I was nervous

But I forgot to mention that big thanks to my love

Because he made this background, this folding screen here

Which allows to do gaming videos

since neither of use wants that you all can see your apartment on the background

So thank you for making this

But feel free to tell your opinions

And I'm sorry that this is my first video like I said at the beginning

So this didn't feel that natural

Well this kinda was but this needs some accustoming so this could be smoother and funnier

But tell your opinions

I can't talk anymore at half past two

But tell if you liked this or not, do you want more videos?

Well probably I'll make more, I don't know if it's from this game or some another one

It's time to say good bye and hope you liked this shit

Bye bye

For more infomation >> MY FIRST GAMING VIDEO - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

Staples – Betydningen af sundhed og sikkerhed - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Staples – Betydningen af sundhed og sikkerhed - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

A Tribute to Namco's Founder: Masaya Nakamura - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> A Tribute to Namco's Founder: Masaya Nakamura - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial ViraVox: guadagna con un Like su Twitter! - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Tutorial ViraVox: guadagna con un Like su Twitter! - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Horse in the Picture Event! + ENGL SUBS | felinehoi - Duration: 4:53.

Hi all! Today's Friday, the 9th of December.

We're at the Maverick Stables at Lelystad.

And we're here because we organized an event here with our class, for the course 'Event management'.

It's very nice and special, there's been no event like this so far.

It's a clinic about groundwork.

And there's a clinic about photography: a professional photographer will be here to tell some theoretical things...

And after that, participants can practice the theory here as well.

So that's gonna be our event! And I made an after movie about it.

Have fun watching!

So this was our event, hope you enjoyed watching it!

It's getting dark here and all participants have gone home.

We got a lot of positive feedback, so ... hmm, a car is passing by.

And who knows: maybe I'll see you next year!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Horse in the Picture Event! + ENGL SUBS | felinehoi - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Natalie Portman on Pregnancy Photo - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Natalie Portman on Pregnancy Photo - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Natalie Portman Playing Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Natalie Portman Playing Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops - Duration: 3:47.

Hi Everyone, welcome!

I am Jill and today I have some friends to help me.

I met the girls mom at our local dog park.

And found out we all like to bake.

We are making Mini Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops

First make sure you watch my video on Making Cake Pops

Then we can show you how to turn them into ice cream cone cake pops

You will need are pre-made cake pops

Watch our video on how to make

Use candy melts or almond bark.

Shortening or oil does help it thin out for dipping

You need mini ice cream cones. You can go to link below or see if you can find at a local store

Or ask at your local restaurant that offers soft serve ice cream

Cookie sticks and colorful edible sprinkles

And mini red candies or cinnamon red hots for the top of the ice cream

You will need foam blocks or cardboard box

We are ready to make our mini ice cream cone cake pops

I made one to show you how cute they are

Take pre-made cake pops and dip in melted candy melts

I thinned out the candy melts with shortening

Now tap and twist to get excess off

Do not add water to candy melts

Pull the cookie stick through the cone and let rest on the cake pop

Add sprinkles while candy melts are still wet

I like the softer sprinkles than sugar crystals

Now add the red hot for the cherry on top

Use a red M & M or any red candy

There you have you mini ice cream cone cake pop

Girls, are you ready?

It takes about 20 minutes to dry and then you are ready to serve

Cake pops are like cupcakes. Everyone gets their own slice of cake

Very good job make them

As you can see how simple it is to make

Here I filled a jar will candy sprinkles to hold the cake pops

Thanks for joining us today!

For more infomation >> DIY Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Brazilian guy learns Polish (interview) - Duration: 12:40.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome. Today I would like to introduce to you my dear friend from Brazil

Lucas, who learns Polish language. Yes! A Brazilian guy who learns Polish.

Isn't it weird?

Anyway. You will meet Lucas in a while but before that I would like to tell you that his a good friend of mine.

And we know with each other pretty long time. I am not sure when did we meet, but it was long time ago.

The interview will be in Polish of course and his Polish it is not super perfect but he is able to communicate

So sometimes we talk Polish, sometimes we talk in English but this time I've decided make this interview in Polish

Before the interview he got my questions (I want to be honest), but I think it's fair

Because Polish isn't his Polish language so I wanted to give him a while to prepare.

And sometimes I bet he will make some funny mistakes so I will make fun of him a little bit

But it's nothing serious, he won't feel offended for sure because as I told you we are good friends

So just have fun and remember that he has no Polish family, no Polish real friends

So this video might motivate you that this is possible to learn Polish

Hi Lucas, first an easy question: How are you?

Everything's all right, dude! How about you?

I am fine too. Let's start with the first question

I got somequestions here on a paper, so the first is:

Probably everyone asks you about it and you've heard it 1000 times

but I have to ask you again. Nest time if somebody will ask you this

you will send this person here :)

So: why do you learn Polish? There are other easier languages

more useful. Maybe German, Russian. Why this particular language?

hm, I study Polish because I´m interested in languages.

I´m not a super polyglot, but I speak Portuguese (of course), Spanish, English and now, a little bit of Polish.

I want to be "bięgły" (biegły - fluent)

You wanna be "bięgły" or fluent? Remember "biegły"

So maybe another question: How do you learn Polish

I know you attend to a Polish class but what besides? How do you practise?

hm, I listen to music. I´m really interested in films.

I love film director Martin Scorsese.

He made a list of Polish films.

This year, I plan to watch these films.

So: movies, songs and conversations. Next question.

And here I won't be original. What is the most problematic issue when learning Polish

Pronunciation, grammar or maybe new words / vocabulary?

Grammar... The cases are too (scary and difficult). Oh, God…

Probably like for everyone "przypadki". Ok, next question a bit untipical. I hope it will be interesting.

Imagine you have a gold fish and only one wish but 3 ways.

First you can get: great knowleadge of Polish grammar, but poor vocabulary.

Second: great knowleadge of all Polish words,

but at the same time bad pronunciation and grammar.

3th: You can get great pronunciation (you are able to say every Polish word)

like a native speaker, but you know not many words and grammar. What would you choose?

That´s an easy question. Knowledge on vocabulary, because my grammar and pronunciation may be bad,

but I believe that people can still understand,

My ''current' Polish needs tries vocabulary.

Another one: Do you interact with some Polish people in Brazil?

Do you know any Poles you could talk to in real life in Brasil?

I had classes with a Pole, he was my teacher's colleague

However, we actually spoke in Portuguese, and just a little in Polish.

So, actually, no.

Alright. We are culturally different. Brazil and Poland - two another sides of the globe.

What are the biggest advantages and disadvantages of Polish people?

Honestly saying, I can´t think of a flaw. (He said "o wady" flaws but it sounds like Polish "owady" - insects : ) ).

I don´t know, the cases, grammar…

However, here´s one quality: I admire your perseverance.

I love the movie "The Pianist" by Romana Polańska, which is a great example.

Ok, eee. "Romana Polańska"

Probably you mean "Roman Polański" (Polańska is feminine) but anyway I understood perfectly

Next question is: Athough Poland is a small country and we have not much in common

as we talked before, we are situated on two different sides of the world

Is there anything which Brasilians associate with Poland?

F.e, when we say "Brazil" we imagine Carnival

What about you? If I say Poland?

That´s tough… Brazil is too big,

I can talk about Curitiba. In Curitiba, people think of "my great-granfather, my great-grandmother, pierogi, vodka"

Oh, and only descendants know what "kurwa" means :D

I bet everyone around the world know this one :D

And maybe now this question: Is there anything in Poland which

you might envy us for?

Look: our weather is average, comparing to your country, there is still hot

Here either snow or freeze or rain and once again freeze and again and again. Not nice...

Maybe there's something you could envy us for?

In Brazil, we don't have castles.

I reckon you have castles, and I really like castles.

*no zamki? WTF"

What else… Brazil is too dangerous, and I think that streets are safer there.

hm, I would be so sure...

probably it depends on a region or a part and so on

But generally it's pretty safe here

Ok, so now we can jump to another topic - your hobby and passion.

I know you deal with music because I've heard your songs.

You have recorded a few songs in Polish, for example the cover of Marek Grechuta - Dni Których Nie Znamy.

With your friend, he played violin.

You did it really good, you got so many thumbs up and positive comments.

Maybe, you will tell us how is that to sing in Polish?

Is it easy or difficult? Do you recommend for people to learn that way?

It's easy, easy. IActually, when I sang and played the guitar, I was reading the lyrics for the songs.

So, I am an impostor! Sorry!

Come on, I understand you. I also did that when Itried to sing in another language.

to patrzę na tekst, bo trudno by było wszystko wyłapać ze słuchu, prawda?

And if we talk about the music - Iknow you work on your album,

in Portuguese of course. And have you ever thought to make a song or an album in Polish?

No. I never thought: "I´m going to play of compose a song in Polish. Not really".

This year, I plan to focus on the songs from my album.

So you plan to focus on the album in your language, right?

And do you plan to visit Poland some day? Maybe you would like to live here for a while? A few months maybe?

Surely, I wanna go to Poland. Not now, however – I have no money!

Thankfully, I am young, and I have time.

So I warmly invite you to visit Poland.

So Lucas, What should I wish to you for your job and private life?

I want to be rich! I want to have a professional studio at home.

My house does not have to be big. And what else...

I love my girlfriend, brother and parents very much – so, all the best to them!

I want to be a good professor. I´m studying English now at the university.

I also want to be a good singer-songwriter – or both!

So many wishes, but for sure I wis you all the best, and I hope your dreams will come true.

Thanks for the interview, Dariusz! See you!

All for today.

I hope you like the video interview with Lucas.

If some of you maybe want to say a few words about your Polish

your learning, your lifestyle, of course refearing to Polish language

I am very open to all of your propositions and we can do something like this

In the description you can find his YT channel and you can find f.e. some Polish covers

And also his own songs . So see you soon in another Let's Polish

For more infomation >> Brazilian guy learns Polish (interview) - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Liftgelaber Bikepark Tirol -subtitled- - Duration: 5:53.

Bikepark Tirol, Steinach am Brenner...

directly under the Brenner Freeway... ..I spent the night...

long time ago I raced the GDC (german downhill cup (in austria))

weather wasn't the best one...

and it was definitely not my best race... crashed 3 times in the race run...

because I crashed at the steep section in the beginning... and got my hands muddy...

from that point there wasn't any grip on the handlebars so I lost it several times...

stupid idea to finish the race

and I was running bald dry tyres... and the derailleur was broken as usual

good old times

is this the steep section? I guess.. yeah!

right this was the section I just talked about...

and the hands were muddy...

doesn't look that bad

works... somehow

unfortunately I'm all alone ...corners like that look better on cam if someones riding in front...

especially if the one is shralping like nico did

beautiful place

Steinach has two tracks... a blue and a red one...

the blue one is cool too ..it's the easy trail ... but the red one is more demanding with roots and jumpable waves...

I havn't cleared them all yet

in the end both tracks are coming together and it ends with this jumpline below....

I don't know if you can see that

raindrops... now it's getting interesting... I guess...

I only want to do 2 more runs cause my hands are pretty done for...

3 days of alpine bikeparks... and I'm the type of rider who doesn't do a lot of breaks

that's a hard one down there... there are 3 gaps and 've not yet managed it to jump them all in a row...

not yet satisfied...

well... number one...

number 2

number 3... finally

now there's a thunderstorm coming... well that means the lift will close and it's my last run...

shouldn't call out a "last run"

not superstitious but it's happening a lot that you crash on your last run because of physical or mental fatigue

hands are glad the thunderstorm is coming...

now I'll take this section down there... going to be fun

awesome

last run... told you

why am I that stupid.. why pulling off?

but my lines were good before the crash

the pain

going to be a slug for the rest of the run... but at least I can ride down

typical last run crash... not feeling good but that's life...

next time I have to skip the last run

For more infomation >> Liftgelaber Bikepark Tirol -subtitled- - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Popular Nursery Rhymes

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys

-------------------------------------------

Como escolher a faixa de preço a ser trabalhada com seu público alvo! - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Como escolher a faixa de preço a ser trabalhada com seu público alvo! - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Inscrições para os blocos de rua de Teresina encerram hoje(31) - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Inscrições para os blocos de rua de Teresina encerram hoje(31) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

PERDER BARRIGA EM UMA SEMANA! 4 Exercícios Para Perder Barriga Rápido! Como Perder Barriga em Casa! - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> PERDER BARRIGA EM UMA SEMANA! 4 Exercícios Para Perder Barriga Rápido! Como Perder Barriga em Casa! - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Presidente FMCMC fala sobre a preparação do Corso 2017 - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Presidente FMCMC fala sobre a preparação do Corso 2017 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Óculos de Grau: Não seja dependente dele! - Duration: 10:25.

For more infomation >> Óculos de Grau: Não seja dependente dele! - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

History of Eucharistic Adoration: History in a Minute (Episode 10) - Duration: 1:53.

Hey there everybody. This is Mr. Philip

Campbell with Homeschool Connections

History in a Minute.

I am your bearded nerdy history guru and

today we're talking about the history of

Eucharistic Adoration. Now from the

earliest time of Christianity, Christians

believed that our Lord Jesus was truly

present in the Eucharist, but it was not

always common for Eucharist to be

reserved in church and have Christians

pray in front of it or have it carried

around in procession for the adoration

of the people. This actually came about

in the the High Middle Ages. And it was a

reaction to a heresy in the 11th century

by a French canon named Berengar of

Tours. Berengar taught that Christ was

truly present in the sacrament, but in a

merely spiritual way. Not in a

bodily sense. This heresy was condemned

multiple times by several popes and

confounded by many theologians. Berengar

eventually recanted, was sent to do

penance of the Monastery of Saint Cosme

outside Paris, but this

controversy went on for some time and in

order to instill in the Christian

populace the right understanding of the

Eucharist it became common to reserve

the Eucharist for private adoration. And

by the 13th century we see the height of

Eucharistic Adoration in the Middle Ages

with the institution of the Feast of

Corpus Christi, which Saint Thomas

Aquinas wrote the hymns for, with the

Eucharist being processed about and

whatnot. And ever since then devotion to

the Eucharist has only grown throughout

the Church, but it dates back to a an

eleventh-century heresy and the Church's

desire to combat that heresy with pious

devotion. So anyhow, subscribe to this

channel. Visit us online at homeschool

connections.com. And remember, history is

awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment