Monday, March 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 27 2017

Hi folks! We are still in Utah.

We've arranged to meet with our friend Bertrand who wants to show something to us.

Where is he?

Can we say that you fulfilled a dream with this Jeep?

Yes, I made a childhood dream come true. Since I was child I always wanted to own one.

This is the 4WD that became a legend.

It was the first vehicle that allowed for both on-road and off-road driving.

It was ordered by the U.S. Army during WW2.

Last year, I made a childhood dream come true.

A Ford GPW 1943 is a good American of that time.

Congratulations! So, are you a good mechanic?

This much loved 70-year-old vehicle needs some maintenance.

In those days cars had no electrical parts and were not mechanically complicated.

Before owning one I had no idea but little by little I learned.

If there is a problem I fix it myself; I search the Internet or call a friend.

You can do it.

Bertrand is not from Normandy.

- No, I'm not. - Where are you from?

I am from Poitiers, 310 miles to the south.

The weather is warmer than here.

I was a kid when my parents first brought me here in 1994 on

the 50th Anniversary of the Landing. I've always wanted to come back since then.

I already had this passion in Poitiers.

Four years ago I decided to move and live this passion every day.

Breathing this air of freedom, meeting veterans, visiting museums and monuments.

Making discoveries.

So, for a few years now, I've enjoyed my passion one hundred percent.

So, you left everything behind for your passion!

Everything revolves around my passion.

I've worked in museums, I have the Jeep, I collect things of that time period.

I've met French, American and English people during these years.

I'm not alone, I share this passion with other enthusiasts.

Do your family and friends understand your decision ?

It wasn't easy at first. We are physically separated.

Now they understand that I wanted to live my passion and that I fulfilled a dream.

And, well, 310 miles is not very far.

We can make a quick trip from time to time.

And they can come here on holidays.

You run a Facebook page.

It's called "NORMANDY 1944 FOLLOW THE GUIDE".

On your Facebook page you describe your different experiencies here.

Right. Before living in Normandy I used to search the Internet to find out what happened here.

To see discoveries made by other people and to follow blogs and web pages.

That necessity transformed after I came here and now it's me who shares my passion every day.

What's new around the beaches, discoveries, news about veterans.

It's my way of giving back all I learned on the Internet for years before moving here.

It is to make others, who would like to come here, dream.

You also keep the history alive.

In addition I do other things

such as taking flowers to the Allied cemeteries,

Because I know the family of the soldier.

Or because I've found an object with a soldier's name.

I also erect monuments like the one I'm trying to build

dedicated to Major Tucker who died in Carentan.

There is a lot of work behind this website researching and keeping the history alive.

Why are we here?

Saint-Marie-Du Mont is a town that passed into history

for being one of the first villages to be liberated by paratroopers close to Utah Beach.

Utah Beach belongs to this town.

There are a lot of pictures taken here by paratroopers and by the 4th I.D.

who landed on Utah and came through here to move inland.

It should be stressed that it is a small town.

In 1944 there were a few hundred inhabitants.

All the 836,000 soldiers that landed on Utah for six months passed through this little town.

There were movements of soldiers, material and vehicles for six months.

It was the Utah Beach's stronghold at that time.

I have a last question.

It's difficult and tough.

Since I was a child my dream was to drive a Jeep.

Would you let me drive your jeep?

No.

Of course...

Go ahead.

Really? Thanks a lot!

We say goodbye, folks. Remember to follow him on Facebook.

And as the Spanish song goes: To make me happy I want... a Jeep!

For more infomation >> A RIDE IN A JEEP - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

La piloto | Capítulo 14 - Resumen - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> La piloto | Capítulo 14 - Resumen - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

¿México es el país más peligrosos para los periodistas? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> ¿México es el país más peligrosos para los periodistas? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo evitar ser víctima de un fraude migratorio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo evitar ser víctima de un fraude migratorio? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Gerardo Pedrozo - PatriaGaucha 2017 - CONFUSIÓN (con Fernando Caballero) - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Gerardo Pedrozo - PatriaGaucha 2017 - CONFUSIÓN (con Fernando Caballero) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

antiaýreo de cohete complejo SA-6 Gainful,2К12, Kub,Buk,SA-11 Gadfly - Duration: 25:24.

For more infomation >> antiaýreo de cohete complejo SA-6 Gainful,2К12, Kub,Buk,SA-11 Gadfly - Duration: 25:24.

-------------------------------------------

YAHOO RESPUESTAS vol.3 AMB EL MEU HOME! | Miss Tagless - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> YAHOO RESPUESTAS vol.3 AMB EL MEU HOME! | Miss Tagless - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon about sports girls. How to become a cheerleader! Children's cartoon about the school. - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> Cartoon about sports girls. How to become a cheerleader! Children's cartoon about the school. - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

5 Healthy And Tasty Foods - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> 5 Healthy And Tasty Foods - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Libertad Financiera 3 Dia - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Libertad Financiera 3 Dia - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Moana As Told By LEGO

For more infomation >> Moana As Told By LEGO

-------------------------------------------

50X Yellow Know! - Duration: 11:17.

For more infomation >> 50X Yellow Know! - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jackie Chan Lifestyle, Net Worth, Houses, Cars, Private Jet, Family And Biography - Duration: 5:35.

Jackie Chan Lifestyle, Net Worth, Houses, Cars, Private Jet, Family And Biography

For more infomation >> Jackie Chan Lifestyle, Net Worth, Houses, Cars, Private Jet, Family And Biography - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

antiaýreo de cohete complejo SA-6 Gainful,2К12, Kub,Buk,SA-11 Gadfly - Duration: 25:24.

For more infomation >> antiaýreo de cohete complejo SA-6 Gainful,2К12, Kub,Buk,SA-11 Gadfly - Duration: 25:24.

-------------------------------------------

NUNCA PASSEI TANTA RAIVA EM VÍDEO - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> NUNCA PASSEI TANTA RAIVA EM VÍDEO - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Spotify® Original Series

For more infomation >> Spotify® Original Series

-------------------------------------------

You Run Your Mouth, I'll Run My Business - Duration: 48:09.

For more infomation >> You Run Your Mouth, I'll Run My Business - Duration: 48:09.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Previa 2.4 VVT-I TERRA 7 persoons Trekhaak - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Toyota Previa 2.4 VVT-I TERRA 7 persoons Trekhaak - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Atos 1.1I ACTIVE COOL 5 drs. Airco Trekhaak - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Atos 1.1I ACTIVE COOL 5 drs. Airco Trekhaak - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Vectra 1.6i-16V GL Nieuwe APK bij afleveren - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Opel Vectra 1.6i-16V GL Nieuwe APK bij afleveren - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Debiut i moja pielęgnacja twarzy. - Duration: 20:08.

For more infomation >> Debiut i moja pielęgnacja twarzy. - Duration: 20:08.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub /CC] [SF MuVi] 부르릉ROAR Behind - Duration: 8:54.

[ROAR] [Behind the scenes]

[The members obsessed with ballet turns]

-fight me bro fight me-

IS : Try turning 5 times

IS : If you can, I'll give you a million won YB : For real?

YB : Just 5 times?

[Slamming]

[This person]

CN : Hyung, a million for 5 turns?

[Chani, challenge!]

IS : Ayyy~ Hey! if you turning like that...

CN : Ah okay okay

YB : Woah!!

IS : Mmmm.....

CN : A million won?

IS : What happen? Why? Why you like that? Suddenly?

CN : I can defeat Inseong hyung

[Now they playing knee wrestling]

CN : Start!

IS : You can't be my opponents CN : I'll be the opening

YB : What..

CN : Ready... start!

[Calm.....]

IS : Did you eat today?

IS : Once a youngest always a youngest

IS : We will show you the real game YB : Battle of the strongest

[Battle of the oldest]

IS : Wait, but he use his hands?

YB : I'm not! My hands just being here

IS : Hands on the air 2x CN : Like this

[To prevent cheating, let's raise hands]

CN : Start!

[Unpatiently cheating as soon as it's starts] IS : Aaaak!!

[Turn into fighting game]

CN : SF9's oldest in reality

[Suddenly, pull-up battle]

IS : I don't have any strength (except in his thighs)

DW : I knew it

IS : That's why I won't do it

HW : But if you do it like Rowoon hyung, you can do it 100 times

CN : Ah~ hyung! You're not a man!

JY : Now it's Hwiyoung 2x

[He falls after do it once] CN : Your hand are trembling!

HY : Hey, but I did it better than you

HY : Get off 3x

HY : It's make me tired just by seeing it

[This time, they're in M Countdown's waiting room]

YB : It's not the camera that move back and forth

YB : But it's me doing sit-up right now

YB : Because I'm working on my abs

YB : So, I always working this hard

[This is what really happen] YB : Even though I hate it, I'm still doing it, because I have to make some abs

YB : Ah~ I can't do it anymore

YB : Ah~ I'm sweating

[Manipulation] YB : I've worked hard

IS : Where is it?

[Looking around]

IS : My mic is not here

IS : I'll find the criminal

IS : Please come here fast

IS : I think it's one of the member?

IS : Taeyang, did you see my microphone pack?

TY : What?

TY : Yours is not there?

[But I think you are the criminal]

TY : Why am i the criminal?

[The criminal is around here]

IS : Because you're nearby

TY : Wait, but who will steal it

TY : Hyung, maybe you forget and leave it somewhere

IS : I'll find it

IS : Ah it's here!

IS : Look at the position, isn't it obviously someone trying to hide it?

[Found it in the corner]

IS : Someone is plotting this

IS : I think this friend is the one that hide it

YB : Me?

IS : You hide my microphone pack right?

YB : Mic belt?

IS : Mic pack, you're the one that hide it

YB : Ah, PDnim is the one that put it there

YB : The mic is inside here

IS : I'am.... sorry...

IS : Because I found it, so completed

IS : I thought it's dissapear

YB : Fools

TY : Turns out, it's his own drama

TY : However it's boring right?

IS : Is it?

TY : You do it too much. Apologize. Apologize to everyone in Republic of Korea

IS : I'm sorry everyone. Honestly, in order to get more screen time...

IS : It's true that it was my own drama

[Zuho do this in order to get screen time too] IS : Hey! I'm in the middle of talking TY : Ayy really what is this

[Get scolded by the younger brother] TY : It's not even funny

TY : It's okay hyung. This will come out

[Youngbin and Hwiyoung playing multiplication table] HY : 9x4?

YB : 36

YB : 4x7?

HY : 28

HY : 4x8?

YB : 32

YB : 7x8?

[Pause for a while] HY : ...... 7x8 is 56

HY : Ayy hyung, can you answer it right away?

DW : Why not?

[Error] HY : It's 40!!

DW : 40?

YB : It's 5x8

HY : You fools!

DW : Hey! Usually if someone ask you so suddenly you can't answer it right away

DW : I'm sorry

DW : I apologize

[SF9 - beverage vending machines = 0]

IS : Today... Master Rowoon

ZH : Rowoon hyung~

RW : But I didn't bring my wallet?

RW : I'll take it!

IS : Oh! Hyung is coming! Today's hero

[Today's hero, Rowoon hyung]

RW : First, show me your individual talent

RW : The money inside this card... you can't even imagine how much it has

[Praise Kim Rowoon]

[He got 5 points] RW : Oh I like it! 5 points!

IS : Master please say a command ♬

IS : I'll make 3 words poem with refudge

RW : Pi? IS : I'm bleeding

RW : Nan? IS : My blood is flowing right now

RW : Gu?

IS : Please save me. With your heart

RW : Zuho will do it now, okay, pi?

ZH : Do you want to bleed?

RW : Nan?

ZH : Then should I hit you?

RW : Cheo?

ZH : Cheo? (But there's no cheo.....)

RW : Next

RW : Firstly Jaeyoon is already got pass. He was really fun before

IS : Rowoon hyung *kneel down*

IS : Please buy me drink

[Rolling]

RW : Should we eat right now everyone? (he means drink)

ZH : Hey! But I put so much efforts like this..

[Starts from the 1st place, Jaeyoon]

ZH : I'm just... anything

[Zuho can't choose, so, random beverages button]

ZH : I will press it!

JY : Whoa.. it's random

[Black tea] ZH : Aaaak! But I can't drink this

IS : I'll use the random button too, for fun

RW : Please pick it for fun

[It's Inseong's favorite beverage]

[The last, Rowoon choose the random button too]

RW : Oh yes

[At the end, just Zuho....]

RW : Don't try to acts cute

ZH : Give me another one

RW : Did you see?

IS : We are up until here, we'll go

ZH : Rowoon hyung, wait a minute!

RW : Actually I just have 3000won (3 $) in this card

RW : I'm sorry. I have to get my pocket money

DW : Hello~

DW : Because of my personal schedule, I end up be the first to come

DW : Now I'm waiting for the other members

DW : Hyung came after working

DW : But no one is coming?

DW : Nobody greeted me at all

DW : The moment I spoke!

(Rowoon shooked)

[Rowoon appears] DW : Hey! You're too much, I'm waiting...

RW : I'm really shocked

DW : You're not even welcoming me RW : You did really good 2x

DW : Hello~ ZH : Hello~

DW : Hyung came after working right now

[Actually the members coming in time] DW : But you're coming late and not even welcoming me, is that make sense?

DW : Coming! They are coming!

DW : I came after working but nobody welcoming me in the waiting room!

YB : Woah.. It's Dawon

-whining-

YB : Are you coming?

DW : I even bring sushi

CN : SUSHI?! (How to get chani's attention)

DW : Whaat?

DW : What are you doing? JY : What? 3x

DW : What are you doing?

JY : I just coming

JY : Hyung buy snack!

DW : No one welcoming me at all until now

JY : Really?

DW : I'm already here since early morning, but nobody welcoming me at all

[Hugs] JY : You've worked hard~ (AAAAWWWW :")

2,3! To be sensation! Hello, we're SF9!

YB : Everyone! We're... unfortunately

YB : This is our Roar's last stage IS : Already?!

[Why is he like this...?]

YB : Should we give our last comment? Start from Inseong

IS : Firstly, the first stage of Roar just only feels like yesterday

IS : I can't believe it's already our last stage

IS : Because we will keep showing better side of us in the future

[Tired] IS : Let's meet again soon everyone! Wait for us!

YB : Waaa~ Zuho!

ZH : I'm thankful for the love you give us during this Roar era until now

ZH : Because we will be even cooler and better... (You can't ever talk in peace...)

ZH : Please expect much and keep give us your love. Thank you so much

YB : Rowoon!

RW : Oh... I'm speechless

[Rowoon can't talk]

RW : Thank you for all the love you give to us (Roar)

RW : Because we will show you more activity in the future

RW : Dont forget us and please wait for us. Thank you

[Dawon gets tired and decided to give comments] DW : i'll be representative

DW : We seems like growing up so much during this album

DW : We will show more side of us in the next album, and also more developed side of us

DW : I hope you'll still believe and wait for us until that time

DW : For our fans and our SF9 members, thank you so much for this one month and half

DW : Also all the staff that helping us, thank you so much (but why Inseong still on the floor... :v)

DW : Then up until now SF9 : We're SF9! Thank you so much!

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub /CC] [SF MuVi] 부르릉ROAR Behind - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4I-16V 4WD COUNTRY Airco ECC Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4I-16V 4WD COUNTRY Airco ECC Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 323 1.6i "Navigator" - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Mazda 323 1.6i "Navigator" - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2I-16V Aut. Enjoy Airco Cruise Control Isofix - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2I-16V Aut. Enjoy Airco Cruise Control Isofix - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Matrix 1.6i Active - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Matrix 1.6i Active - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nedtælling til at møde os på Velværemessen i Sorø - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Nedtælling til at møde os på Velværemessen i Sorø - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.0i-VTEC Elegance Edition - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.0i-VTEC Elegance Edition - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Chevy Bolt Review - Chevy Is Headed in the Right Direction but It's No Tesla - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Chevy Bolt Review - Chevy Is Headed in the Right Direction but It's No Tesla - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC 102pk CVT Business Mode - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 i-VTEC 102pk CVT Business Mode - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 1.6i 16V DYNAMIQUE COMFORT AUTOMAAT CRUISE PDC 73.000KM!!! - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 1.6i 16V DYNAMIQUE COMFORT AUTOMAAT CRUISE PDC 73.000KM!!! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Overcome Fear of Failure With God - Duration: 9:01.

How to Overcome Fear of Failure With God

Not too long ago, someone told me their pastor told them that the phrase, "Fear Not"

was in the Bible 365 times.

One for every single day of the year.

My response?

Your pastor is a liar!

Hey guys, Justin here and I would like to welcome you to That Christian Vlogger, a place

where you get to join me and experience, "Faith in the First Person."

On this channel I talk about relevant issues of faith every single Monday & Thursday, so

if you would like to know when new videos are out, hit that subscribe and notification

bell buttons below!

This idea that the Bible says the phrase "fear not" 365 times is a pseudo- fact that I've

seen circulated around over the last few years.

And it's wrong for a few reasons.

The first being the the phrase "fear not" is only used 83 times in the KJV of the Bible.

Secondly, even if it was mentioned 365 times, it wouldn't matter as the exact number of

days in a Hebrew calendar can vary anywhere from 353 to 385 days.

But don't worry, this doesn't mean you have to live a life of fear and trepidation.

No sense freaking out.

Because if God said it once, shouldn't it should be enough?

The Bible is clear, that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love and power

and a sound mind.

[2 Timothy 1:7]

The reason why this stood out to me this week was because I was watching an interview of

a young crossfit athlete and during the interview, she was asked what her biggest fear in life

was.

Her response, a fear of failure.

And honestly, I can relate to that.

A few years ago, my answer was actually the exact same thing.

So many of us share the fear of not measuring up.

What if the girl I like doesn't think I'm man enough?

What if I don't get into the school that I'm applying for?

What if I don't pass this test?

I remember when I was 17 years old, nearly 10 years ago.

I was invited to share my very first sermon at my church.

It was the first time I did any meaningful public speaking or any type of preaching in

my life and to put it lightly, I was terrified.

I had spent hours upon hours working on writing and researching for this message.

I remember staying up to the wee hours of the morning revising my message and practicing

over and over.

So that weekend, I stood up in front of a few dozen of my peers and other church members

and I gave it my best.

I preached my heart out and tried my best to communicate a message that had impacted

my life.

And when I was done, I felt pretty good about it all.

I didn't pass our or throw up while on stage, so as far as I was concerned- I did a good

job.

Well, that was a mistake, because apparently… it was horrible.

Rather than people running up to the front and giving their lives to Jesus like I had

envisioned, people were actually upset.

Apparently what I was preaching, wasn't exactly on point theologically…

I think the term, "heresy" was even used once or twice

In fact, later that week, I remember getting a phone call from my Youth Pastor.

Now, to his credit, he was very supportive and encouraging, but the underlying message

was clear.

I was ignorant and I had failed.

That moment in life when you realize that you've failed… it doesn't feel very

good.

In fact, it sucks!

Here I was, trying to do something positive, trying to make a difference for the kingdom

of God and I completely fell flat on my face.

I remember thinking to myself, "well that's the last time I'm doing that!"

As humans, we avoid failure like the plague.

Why?

Because failure leaves a taste so bitter in our mouth that we will do everything that

we can to avoid failing.

But unfortunately, in order to successfully avoid failure, many times that also means

that we stop taking risks.

Never attempt anything unless I know for 100% that I can succeed.

Because the last time I took a risk, I ended up making a complete fool of myself and I

am not doing that again.

Well, it's been nearly ten years since that last great failure and my opinions on failure

have changed a little bit.

I've learned to embrace and even to a certain extent seek out failure rather than to avoid

it.

I know that sounds crazy, but I've actually realized that failure is a blessing!

Because failure is a sign that you're trying something new.

Failure means that you've gone outside of your comfort zone and that you're pushing

the envelope.

Because the only way that you'll never fail at life is if you stop taking risks.

The greatest most successful people in the world failed 10 times more than they've

ever succeeded.

Michael Jordan is famous for saying that he's missed more than 9,000 shots in his career.

Lost nearly 300 games.

He's been trusted to make the game winning shot 26 times and came up empty.

He says, "I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed."

I used to believe that success and failure were at two opposite ends of the spectrum.

That in order to be a success, you could not be a failure.

I used to believe that you had to do everything in your power to possibly avoid failure.

And if you were lucky enough at evading the things in life that you could possibly fail

at, then and only then would you become a success.

But that's not how life works.

Because failure is the currency on the road to success.

Failure is the price we pay in order to become successful.

Only those who have failed over and over have what it takes to become truly successful in

life.

And if I've learned anything over the ten years since then its that failures teach you

lessons that success never could.

I remember being tempted in that moment then to just give up and to quit.

I heard the whispers and the doubts saying that perhaps communication just wasn't my

skill set.

Perhaps I should just give up on the idea of being used by God and play it safe.

But what good was that?

How could I live with myself if I became a quitter.

No, I wouldn't allow this momentary setback to keep me from being who God wanted me to

be.

So I decided then, that no matter how many times I would need to fail, that I was determined

to follow God wherever he led me.

Looking back on that moment in my life, I realize that I owe so much to this failure.

Part of the reason that I became so studious when preparing worships, sermon, classes,

or now… even these Youtube videos was largely because of that failure.

The reason why I have worked so hard on my communication skills and presentation is largely

due to that moment of anguish and agony from when I had failed.

So if I could give you one piece of advice regarding failure, it would be this.

Don't run away from failure.

Embrace it and allow God to use it to build you up.

Instead of quitting when you fail, learn from it and grow.

It's been this mental shift and approach to life has really made a big difference for

me.

Now, I don't really fear failure- not because I'm perfect and never fail, but because

I realize that failure isn't the end of the world.

But, Justin, if you're not afraid of failure anymore, what do you say when someone asks

what you're most afraid of.

My answer now?

Regret.

To me, the thing that I'm most afraid of… is getting to the end of my life and regretting

all that I could have done if only I had courage.

To me, the very worst thing that could happen is to avoid taking risks all my life, playing

it safe for years and years and never actually succeeding in life at the things that truly

matter.

Francis Chan put it this way, "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding

at things in life that don't really matter."

And so I leave the question with you, what are you most afraid of?

Hey guys, thanks so much for watching and if you've enjoyed this video, give it a

thumbs up and share it with a friend!

Don't forget, new videos up every Monday & Thursday so definitely subscribe!

But until next time, I'm That Christian Vlogger, and I want to encourage you to experience,

"Faith in the First Person."

God bless!!!

For more infomation >> How to Overcome Fear of Failure With God - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris Verso 1.3-16V VVT-I SOL Airco Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris Verso 1.3-16V VVT-I SOL Airco Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE Airco ECC 6 Captainchairs Cruise control Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE Airco ECC 6 Captainchairs Cruise control Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

▶ Versailles || Emperor's New Clothes - Duration: 1:38.

.... and this palace...

... will be Her Mother ...

What palace?

Versailles.

We warned you.

We begged you.

Yet you heard nothing.

The only voice,

your own desire for glory.

Bow to your King.

The power lies with you.

You have more power than you realize.

Believe it.

Use it.

- Do you have my back?

- Where am I now?

*vlahos goes WHOA*

Are we there yet?

YOU CANN NOT FIND THE KING OF FRANCE?!

I am his brother.

I will always be his brother.

- Brothers can disagree with each other...

Well then.

... without opposing one another, Sire.

- You are clearly an only child.

You think it's hard

to be a King?

Try being a king's brother for a day.

*vlahos goes OH*

*stab-stab*

The song we sing here, brother,

I mean it to be played forever!

How can I have your back

if you won't TELL ME THE TRUTH?

- Brother...

- Go.

You think because I'm King,

I'm not also a brother?

- May your celebrations be glorious, Sire.

- I will make sure of it.

I always do.

*CLICK*

For more infomation >> ▶ Versailles || Emperor's New Clothes - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Song Analysis - Led Zeppelin - Ramble On (Drum Lesson) - Duration: 6:59.

Hello to you all and welcome to this new DrumExperiments episode

After a lot of time, I'm back with some new drum lessons

I warn you that this lesson will be different than the usual ones

This is a tribute to a "Big" of the drums: John Bonham

very famous drummer for Led Zeppelin,

one of the major innovators of the instrument

and one of my most important rock influences

Some days ago I was in the car listening to the radio

when suddenly starts the song "Ramble on" from Led Zeppelin

characterized by some difficult patterns and fills

considered the period in which the song was recorded

but also very musical because in tune with other instruments

So I decided to analyze the song part by part

and to begin a video series

in which I will go to analyze

the most important songs for what concern drums

So welcome to this new series called "Song Analysis"

As in all my drum lessons

I remind you that you can download

the full score of the song in PDF format

through the link in the description to have it always with you

Now let's stop talking and let's go to analyze the song!

I hope you liked this video

If so, leave a "Like"

and let me know if you like this new series

even suggesting the next song to analyze

Subscribe to the channel to be updated on all my uploads

Remember to activate the bell next to the "Subscribe" button

to be updated on all my activities

Thanks for all

I wish you to have a good time, a good job

and see you in the next DrumExperiments episode

Bye!

For more infomation >> Song Analysis - Led Zeppelin - Ramble On (Drum Lesson) - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Valerian - New Movie

For more infomation >> Valerian - New Movie

-------------------------------------------

016 [CONSELHEIRO DE JESUS] Emanuel de Salvington, o Embaixador do Paraíso - LIVRO DE URANTIA - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> 016 [CONSELHEIRO DE JESUS] Emanuel de Salvington, o Embaixador do Paraíso - LIVRO DE URANTIA - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 BEST Fat Burning Foods for Weight Loss - Neil O'Nova @ Stronger+Leaner - Duration: 19:22.

Hi, I'm Neil O'Nova.

In this video I'm going to share the top 10 best fat-burning foods.

First I just want to say one quick thing.

Strictly speaking, there's no such thing as a "fat-burning food."

Food doesn't burn fat.

Your body burns fat.

Food contains calories, obviously, and too many calories will make you gain weight--no

matter if those calories come from cookie dough or chicken breast.

So anytime somebody talks about "fat burning foods"...well, technically, they're full of

it.

That's BS.

No food in the world can burn your fat for you.

I don't care if it's a superfood grown in the mountains of Tibet, or whatever hyped-up

marketing nonsense is on the package, it will not burn fat for you.

You have to burn the fat.

And in order to do that, you have to exercise portion control and eat fewer calories than

you burn.

But...that said...there are some foods that make fat loss EASIER and help you to burn

fat more quickly and effectively.

So that is the sense in which they are a "fat-burning food."

Now with that said, here are the top 10 best fat-burning foods.

OK, so fat-burning food #1 is chicken breast.

First: chicken breast.

Chicken is great for fat burning.

It's just about the leanest protein source you'll find.

And the reason why protein is great for fat burning is because 1, it helps preserve your

muscle.

So that when you do lose weight you'll lose more bodyfat, instead of losing muscle.

2, protein helps keep you feeling full.

Which helps avoid hunger and overeating.

And 3, protein has the highest thermogenic effect of any food.

That means that when you eat protein, your body burns more calories just to digest it.

The thermogenic effect of protein is as high as 30%, which is much higher than fat and

carbohydrates.

So for every 100 calories of chicken breast, you're really only taking in about 70 NET

calories.

Ok, fat-burning food #2 is sweet potatoes and I would even include even white potatoes.

Now you have to be careful with starchy veggies like this because they do have a lot of carbs.

So why are they on the list?

Well, if you want to burn fat but also build or at least maintain your muscle mass, you're

going to need to have some healthy carbs in your diet.

And potatoes and sweet potatoes are, in my opinion, one of the best sources.

They've got a lot of nutrition in them--beta carotene, a full day's RDA of vitamin C, more

potassium than a banana, plus fiber, and if you cook and then cool your potatoes they

can become one of the best sources of resistant starch.

Which is another great nutrient for fat loss.

So add some potatoes and sweet potatoes into your diet.

Just watch the portion size, and make sure you're not eating friend potatoes, like french

fries, which are coated and cooked with unhealthy oils.

Fat-burning food #3 is broccoli.

Broccoli is an amazing food because it's ridiculously low in calories while still being full of

nutrition and filling you up so you don't get hungry.

In fact, you don't even have to count the calories from broccoli if you don't want to.

Eat as much as you want, because I promise you, no one ever got fat by overeating broccoli.

Ok, now I'm going to show you the meal I just ate.

And this meal contains all of the first 3 fat-burning foods.

I've got some lean chicken breast, sweet potato, and a healthy serving of lightly steam broccoli.

Here you can also see my latest batch of organic broccoli sprouts, which are almost ready to

go in the fridge.

And there is my cat, Pumpkin.

Hi Pumpkin.

The only other thing I had was a couple fish oil pills for some extra omega 3 fatty acids.

I don't always take fish oil, but this meal was really low in fat, so I took a couple

fish oil.

This meal was really tasty, easy to prepare (I just baked the chicken for 25 minutes,

microwaved the sweet potato until it was soft, and ligthly steamed the broccoli).

This meal is going to keep me full for hours, and perhaps most importantly: it's absolutely

packed with nutrition.

This meal has about 75 grams of protein, 60 grams of carbs, and 10 grams of fat.

So what I'd like you to do, after this video is over, is think about the next meal you're

going to eat.

And try to incorporate at least 2 of the fat-burning foods from this video into your next meal.

I promise it'll make you feel great.

Moving on, fat-burning food #4 is green tea.

This is without a doubt one of the healthiest, if not THE healthiest thing you can drink.

It's full of antioxidants, a little caffeine, but it's also rich in L-theanine, so even

though it contains caffeine it also has a calming, relaxing effect--so you don't get

that jittery feeling that you can get with coffee.

Studies have shown that green tea can actually increase fat-burning by a little bit.

Some people take this as an excuse to take mega-doses of green tea supplements, but I

prefer to simply drink green tea often.

Eating whole foods that contain a wide spectrum of nutrients is always better than taking

one little pill with one concentrated dose of one specific compound.

Now another option, in addition to drinking green tea, is you can buy edible green tea.

Basically it's just organic, dried green tea that's been tested for low levels of heavy

metals...and you can eat it: throw it on a salad, in a soup, whatever you want--you can

even just take a small spoonful.

I would recommend that over taking a supplement, because this way you're still getting the

whole food.

The whole green tea leaf.

Moving on, fat-burning food #5 is wild-caught salmon.

Salmon is a great food for all the same reasons chicken is.

It's a great source of lean protein.

Salmon also has the benefit of being one of your best sources of heart-healthy omega 3

fatty acids.

Now when you buy salmon, usually you're getting keta salmon.

Which is the leanest and cheapest source of salmon.

Keta salmon is usually farmed, and it's so lean that it's easy to dry out.

That's why I prefer sockeye salmon instead.

Sockeye salmon is almost always wild caught, and it's oilier, so it doesn't dry out.

Because it has a little more fat, it also has more of those beneficial omega 3 fats.

Fat-burning food #6 is eggs.

Eggs are a protein source, but they're not lean.

One egg contains about 75 calories, and about 45 of those come from fat, with about 30 coming

from protein.

So why are they a good fat-burning food?

Well for starters, they also really help keep you full.

If you've ever eaten a couple of hard-boiled eggs, you know that they really fill you up,

don't they?

You can only eat so many eggs.

As far as being a good, complete source of highly bioavailable protein, eggs are probably

the #1 most bioavailable protein you can get from natural food.

Whey protein is more bioavailable, but that's obviously more of a supplement.

Egg yolks are also a great source of nutrients like choline and B vitamins.

And finally, just from a taste and convenience perspective: eggs are cheap, they last a long

time in the fridge before they go bad, they're easy to cook, they're tasty, and you can cook

them in a hundred different ways.

So eggs are a great addition to your fat-burning diet.

Fat-burning food #7 is Brussels sprouts.

And Brussels sprouts are a great fat-burning food for all the same reasons as broccoli.

Really any veggie is good for fat-burning, but I especially like the cruciferous veggies:

broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, etc.

They are low in calories, but high in nutrients and fiber.

And if you lightly steam and salt your Brussels sprouts, personally I think they are a very

tasty food.

Fat-burning food #8 is black beans.

Black beans are an awesome food for weight loss.

First of all, they're a very balanced food.

They contain a good amount of protein, slow-digesting carbs, fiber, and fats.

I usually think of black beans as more of a carbohydrate source than anything, so I

pair them along with a protein like chicken.

Beans are full of nutrients and antioxidants.

And luckily, they're easy to add to things.

You can add beans in with mixed veggies, with rice, with any sort of soup or stew, and they

really won't change the flavor at all.

You probably won't even really notice them.

So they're a really easy thing to sneak into your diet.

And, you don't have to, but ideally it's best to soak your black beans for a while before

eating them to minimize any anti-nutrients in them.

Finally, last piece of advice: if you buy canned black beans...then look for a

brand that uses BPA-free lining in the can.

Fat-burning food #9 is raw almonds.

Almonds are another super healthy food.

They have a good mix of macronutrients, with some healthy fats, some protein, and even

some fiber.

They are a high in fat, most of the calories come from fat, so you have to be careful with

portion control.

But what I really like about almonds, and especially raw almonds, is that -- once again,

they help you feel full.

If you've ever eaten raw almonds, you know they're chewy, and...they just really stave

off your hunger quickly.

Raw almonds *may* also have less calories than almonds that are smoked or otherwise

cooked.

Well...not that the almond has less calories--you just won't absorb as many.

Finally, the last great thing about almonds is that they're a super convenient snack.

You can throw some in a bag and bring them pretty much everywhere.

It's always a good idea to have a few almonds on hand.

Fat-burning food #10 is water.

Didn't expect that one, did you?

Water isn't really a food, I'll give you that.

But it's still really important for weight loss.

Because if you're dehydrated, all sorts of bad things can happen to your body.

You won't perform as well in your workouts or at the gym.

You'll feel low-energy, tired, headachy, and worst of all...you can mistake that thirst

for hunger.

A lot of times people eat because they think they're hungry, when all they really need...is

a some water.

So stay hydrated to keep your fat-burning furnace burning all day long.

The last thing I want to leave you with is this: Pay attention to the foods that are

NOT on this list.

First of all, there are no calorie-containing drinks.

Water and green tea are on the list, but those have 0 calories.

If you want to burn fat, you really cannot afford to drink your calories.

Second, there are no hyped-up "superfoods" like acai or goji berries or any of that nonsense.

Not that those aren't healthy foods...but they're not the weight loss miracles that

marketers want you to think they are.

Instead, the best fat-burning foods are good old, standard health foods that taste good,

fill you up, and nourish your body to fuel your workouts and put your body in a prime

position to burn off that unwanted fat.

Thanks for watching. I'm Neil O'Nova with StrongerLeaner.com.

Please like the video and share it with a friend or family member.

And until next time, here's to a stronger, leaner you.

For more infomation >> Top 10 BEST Fat Burning Foods for Weight Loss - Neil O'Nova @ Stronger+Leaner - Duration: 19:22.

-------------------------------------------

10 maiores brigas em novelas da Tv Globo - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> 10 maiores brigas em novelas da Tv Globo - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

SEDA Scholarship - Bruno from Brazil - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> SEDA Scholarship - Bruno from Brazil - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Delta Rugby feminino intensifica os treinos para competições - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Delta Rugby feminino intensifica os treinos para competições - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Patch 7.2 Legion: A Tumba de Sargeras - Guia de Sobrevivência - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Patch 7.2 Legion: A Tumba de Sargeras - Guia de Sobrevivência - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Latest News for the Age of Triumph, New Armor, Elemental Primaries and Rotating Vendor Rolls - Duration: 5:34.

Hi guardians the Age of Triumph is upon us and all the information regarding this event

has now been released over the three streams that Bungie revealed in the past weeks.

To sum it up there will be a new record book called Age of Triumph with a lot of new emblems

that you can earn for all kind of activities, and this record book is said to be a celebration

for all the different players out there so it doesnt matter whether you only play Pvp

or PVE or that you are a collector of ships or shaders there will be cool emblems to earn

for each type of player.

The second stream confirmed that the old raids will be brought back and the final stream

showcased all the different loot that you can earn from the revised raids.

You will be able to earn new armor from the different raids, and these armor are truly

raid armor.

They are flashy , and have different special effects and a lot of details, like when you

get shot all the lights will retract and come back after a few seconds.

These are truly trophees from beating the hardest activities in the game.

Props to bungie for making such an awesome looking armor.

So not only can you earn new armor ,but you will be able to earn weapons as well.

All of the old raid weapons will be brought back to current light levels with a small

twist.

The legendary versions of the primaries will not have their elemental damage instead you

can earn an adept exotic version that will have the elemental damage.

So you will have a Legendary Fatebringer without the arc damage but there is also an adept

Fatebringer with the arc burn but that will cost you an exotic slot.

So all Raid primaries will now have an adept versions with an elemental damage, the elemental

damages wont change for all the Vault of Glass and Crota's End weapons, so Fatebringer

will still have arc, Vision of Confluence solar and atheon's epilogue will still be

void, so that means that the kings fall and wrath of the machine primaries will have an

elemental damage added to their adept versions.

So for now we know that the kings fall scout rifle doom of chechis and the hand cannon

zaouli's bane will be having void damage and we will find out soon what the elemental

damages will be for the remaining primaries.

The exotic versions can only be obtained during the challenge mode version of the raid that

will rotate on a weekly basis.

There is one raid weapon that will not be making a comeback and that is the black hammer,

bungie's take on it is that the black spindle replaces the black hammer so there is no need

to bring back the black hammer as we have one already in an exotic form.

There is also exciting news happening in the tower, all of the vendor weapons and armor

will now have weekly rotating perks.

So if you havent got the vendor roll Palindrome or Wormwood yet go get them now because you

might lose out on these near god rolls.

Have a look at my Palindrome and Wormwood weapon review where I explain more in depth

why the vendor roll is so good.

Personally I will be waiting for a god roll Bitter Edge Dead orbit sniper this is basically

a Weyloran's march from previous iron banner with one of the highest aim assist but low

impact sniper in the game, and I can recommend the Something Wicked Rocket launcher as well.

This Rocker launcher with the right perks can become the best legendary rocket launcher

in the game, I was lucky enough to get a God Roll dropped in the crucible with a nearly

maxed out blast radius and velocity, see also my review video which can be found as a YouTube

card in the right hand corner.

There are some sandbox and balance changes that will be in effect when Age of Triumph

drops: Autorifles will become a bit more effective

at long range and have a shallower damage fall off curve.

And Hand cannons will receive a range nerf of around 3 meters.

The Astrocyte Verse helmet from the warlock is getting a recovery buff from plus 3 to

plus 7 and health regen perks will now give a bigger portion of your health back at 57

before this it was a 36 health bump.

The No land beyond has its flinch added so it will behave like any other sniper now,

and they fix the special ammo crates so that it behaves like heavy where the ammo will

be reloaded automatically in the gun, this is a good change and it will definitely help

speed up the game a bit where you dont need to reload anymore after picking up special

and you can immediately pick up the action with your special weapon.

Sidearms have their ammo fixed so it will only respawn with one clip of ammo ,so that

means you can no longer hoard any sidearm ammo anymore.

Those are all the things you need to know for the Age of Triumph , go enjoy this last

update from Bungie before Destiny 2 drops!

And yes I did mention Destiny 2, if you are not aware of this yet.

There has been some leaks around Destiny 2.

What we know so far is that this will launch early september and there will be a beta coming

out as well.

So it is very exciting that Destiny 2 is around the corner it is essentially only 5 months

out from now, so I am very excited about this and we probably will hear more about this

during the E3 game conference.

So that sums it up for this video, A like is appreciated if you enjoyed this.

Don't forget to subscribe if you want more Destiny content, tips & tricks and review

videos, and as always I will see you in the next video guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment