Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Mar 29 2017

HELLO friends welcome back again

in my easy gardening channel

in my previous videos i have shown you 'V' & FLAT also how to double gaft adenium

today i m going to show you how to side graft ?

side graft mostly done in mangoes & lemon plants

i have try it in ADENIUM & i m sucess too

i m showing that

let's starts

first you need this cutters

& you need eletrician or cello tape

let's starts

first you choose plant which is in growing stage like this

growing means look at this my plant is in growing stage

its nicely grown up

i will side graft on this

first of all

choose that portion on which you are going to graft

i will side graft from this to this point

for this i will mahe a cut

take a cutter

easily

take a 1 inch long & slightly deep cut

look at this

this is aproximate one to one & half inch cut

now choose that cutting or scion which you want to graft on this

i have choose a cutting ,scion from one of my well growing plant

i will take this scion ,

cutting

& graft on it

first cut this

like this

& mark with this

cut exetally or same in lenght

we will cut this

like this

cut like this properly

and

check it on cut portion that it is perfect or not

we have to cut slight more

both surface must match perfectly its important.

if not & air gap in between both surface your graft would be fail

now this is perfectly matched

both surface must match like this

now we will take electrician tape

& tied on this graft portion

first match both surfaces

then tape it with glue tape

don't tie it so tightly otherwise it damage graft portion

just tape it like this

now take a grafting or any plastic strip

& tie on this graft portion

its most important to keep graft portion air tight in any graft technique

not tight but airtight

slowly press & tie it

so that air will not enter & fail your graft

now your side graft is ready

i will show you why i choose this side grafting

benifit of this graft is

it's easily done

7 other main benifit is

if your side grafting is fail by chance

the upper portion will not be damage your plant will same as first

in v graft we cut bottom portion

if fail then only this part will remain

which will not happend in this

this is its main benifit

& other benifit is its joint surface is about 1 to 1.1/2 inch long

so that your ratio of succesfull grafting will increase then v graft

i like side grafting more then v or flst grafting for this reasons

i have done this more then two plants & i m quite sucess

so that i have shown this

cut leaves like this

put 4 to 5 days minimum in shade after doing this

bcoz now a days its so hot temperature

put the plant in sunlight when you see the new buds apper in cutting or scion

so friends its so easy then flat or v grafting

apply this technique to your plant & make your adenium multi flower

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> SIDE GRAFTING IN ADENIUM (desert rose) new way to graft ADENIUM PLANT.(with english subtitles) - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Ghatak Movie Spoof | Sunny Deol Vs Katia | Haryanvi Comedy - Duration: 1:47.

For More Videos Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

Thank You For Watching

For more infomation >> Ghatak Movie Spoof | Sunny Deol Vs Katia | Haryanvi Comedy - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET DAILY IDEAS FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS | HINDI/URDU | 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET DAILY IDEAS FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS | HINDI/URDU | 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

HOUSTON ROCKETS I nba mock draft I spurs I CAVS I RAIDERS - Duration: 1:33.

Lakers Highlights: This D'Angelo Russell pass was so incredible it even faked out the cameraman

In the midst of one of D'Angelo Russell's strongest games of the season, we have to take a moment to appreciate this truly incredible pass from the Los Angeles Lakers guard.

How incredible was it, you ask? Well, it not only faked out the defense, but the cameraman as well:

One can almost sense the anxiety in that slow pan over to Jordan Clarkson.

That guy knew he had messed up, and was just trying to pan casual.

It's okay, anonymous camera guy, it faked out NBA players too.

For more infomation >> HOUSTON ROCKETS I nba mock draft I spurs I CAVS I RAIDERS - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu 1 Tuần Bạn Ăn Loại Cá Này 2 Lần Điều "KỲ DIỆU" Gì Sẽ Xảy Ra? - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Nếu 1 Tuần Bạn Ăn Loại Cá Này 2 Lần Điều "KỲ DIỆU" Gì Sẽ Xảy Ra? - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Partner 1.6i 16V VTi 120PK Active AIRCO 2 ZIJDEUREN 4-CILINDER - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Partner 1.6i 16V VTi 120PK Active AIRCO 2 ZIJDEUREN 4-CILINDER - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Vectra 1.6I-16V PEARL / UNIEK LAGE KM STAND !! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Vectra 1.6I-16V PEARL / UNIEK LAGE KM STAND !! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I Trend, CVT Automaat, Navi, Panoramadak, Cruise! - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I Trend, CVT Automaat, Navi, Panoramadak, Cruise! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cream Eyeshadow Cut Crease Tutorial | Cry Baby Tears Makeup - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Cream Eyeshadow Cut Crease Tutorial | Cry Baby Tears Makeup - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kurt Fick - In Love Ra Kutob [Guitar + Chords] - Duration: 3:42.

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C/D

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C/D

Em7

A7

Em7

A7

D

D/C

G/B

E

Fdim/G#

Am7

C

Dadd9add11

Gsus2

Dadd9add11

Am7

C/D

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C/D

Em7

Dsus2

Em/C#, G/B, A7

Cadd9

G/B

Dadd9add11

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

Em7

A7

Em7

A7sus4

A7

D

D/C

G/B

E

Fdim/G#

Am7

C

Dadd9add11

G

Dsus4

Am7

C/D

G

Dsus4

Am7

G

Dsus4

Am7

C/D

Em7

D

Asus2/C#, G/B, A7

C/D

G/B

Dadd9add11

G/E

Bm7

G/E

Bm7

Cadd9

C#dim

Dadd11

D6sus4

Gsus4/D

Gmaj7sus4/D

Gno5

Dadd11no5

Am7

G/C

Gsus2

Dadd9add11

Am7

G

Dsus4

Am7

C/D

Em7

D

Asus2/C#, G/B, A7

Cadd9

G/B

Dadd9add11

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

G

Dadd9add11

Am7

C

For more infomation >> Kurt Fick - In Love Ra Kutob [Guitar + Chords] - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

SIDE GRAFTING IN ADENIUM (desert rose) new way to graft ADENIUM PLANT.(with english subtitles) - Duration: 6:44.

HELLO friends welcome back again

in my easy gardening channel

in my previous videos i have shown you 'V' & FLAT also how to double gaft adenium

today i m going to show you how to side graft ?

side graft mostly done in mangoes & lemon plants

i have try it in ADENIUM & i m sucess too

i m showing that

let's starts

first you need this cutters

& you need eletrician or cello tape

let's starts

first you choose plant which is in growing stage like this

growing means look at this my plant is in growing stage

its nicely grown up

i will side graft on this

first of all

choose that portion on which you are going to graft

i will side graft from this to this point

for this i will mahe a cut

take a cutter

easily

take a 1 inch long & slightly deep cut

look at this

this is aproximate one to one & half inch cut

now choose that cutting or scion which you want to graft on this

i have choose a cutting ,scion from one of my well growing plant

i will take this scion ,

cutting

& graft on it

first cut this

like this

& mark with this

cut exetally or same in lenght

we will cut this

like this

cut like this properly

and

check it on cut portion that it is perfect or not

we have to cut slight more

both surface must match perfectly its important.

if not & air gap in between both surface your graft would be fail

now this is perfectly matched

both surface must match like this

now we will take electrician tape

& tied on this graft portion

first match both surfaces

then tape it with glue tape

don't tie it so tightly otherwise it damage graft portion

just tape it like this

now take a grafting or any plastic strip

& tie on this graft portion

its most important to keep graft portion air tight in any graft technique

not tight but airtight

slowly press & tie it

so that air will not enter & fail your graft

now your side graft is ready

i will show you why i choose this side grafting

benifit of this graft is

it's easily done

7 other main benifit is

if your side grafting is fail by chance

the upper portion will not be damage your plant will same as first

in v graft we cut bottom portion

if fail then only this part will remain

which will not happend in this

this is its main benifit

& other benifit is its joint surface is about 1 to 1.1/2 inch long

so that your ratio of succesfull grafting will increase then v graft

i like side grafting more then v or flst grafting for this reasons

i have done this more then two plants & i m quite sucess

so that i have shown this

cut leaves like this

put 4 to 5 days minimum in shade after doing this

bcoz now a days its so hot temperature

put the plant in sunlight when you see the new buds apper in cutting or scion

so friends its so easy then flat or v grafting

apply this technique to your plant & make your adenium multi flower

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> SIDE GRAFTING IN ADENIUM (desert rose) new way to graft ADENIUM PLANT.(with english subtitles) - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO GET DAILY IDEAS FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS | HINDI/URDU | 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET DAILY IDEAS FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS | HINDI/URDU | 2017 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Emperor's New Clothes Acoustic Panic! At The Disco (with CC) - Duration: 2:21.

Welcome to the end of eras, ice has melted back to life

Done my time and served my sentence, dress me up and watch me die

If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine

Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight

And if you don't know, now you know

Taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked

I see what's mine and take it

Oh yeah

The crown, so close I can taste it

I see what's mine and take it

Oooh Yeah

Syncophants on velvet sofas, Lavish mansions, vintage wine

I am so much more than royal, snatch your chain and mace your eyes

If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine

Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die

And if you don't know, now you know

I'm taking back the crown, all dressed up and naked

I see what's mine and take it

Oooh yeah

The crown, so close I can taste it

I see what's mine and take it

Oooh yeah

Mortal kings are ruling castles Welcome to my world of fun

Liars settle into sockets Flip the switch and watch them run

Ooooh yeah ooooh

I'm taking back back taking back back the crown

All dressed up and naked

I see what's mine and take it

Ooooh yeah

The crown, so close I can taste it

I see what's mine and take it

Wooooah yeah

For more infomation >> Emperor's New Clothes Acoustic Panic! At The Disco (with CC) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Paranormal Q&A: Demons, Dreaming of the Future and the Power of Names | Ep. 3 - Duration: 26:50.

50,000 is a number that I never thought we would achieve.

When we started this channel in 2015, I had no goal for a subscriber or view count; only

a desire to make the best possible videos I could and to be able to share them with

others with similar interests.

Even now, as I am looking forward towards even higher subscriber counts, I will always

remember the people behind the numbers.

You.

All of you.

Some of you have been here from the start, offering your support and encouragement throughout.

Some of you have joined later on.

Some of you only recently.

I appreciate you all, and thank you for the time you give to me with each and every video

you watch.

I read all your comments, and I do recognise those same names who comment again and again,

offering me far much more kindness and support than I could ever have wished to receive.

You are what make this channel alive.

Because of your interactions, my videos have greater meaning, becoming something more than

just a one-sided lecture of fact, they become a vibrant discourse between you and I.

This will always be something I want this channel to be.

So, thank you.

And thank you once again to everyone who submitted a question for this Q&A.

And, with that said, the first one is...

Do you believe in demons?

If so, do you think that ghosts are just demons in disguise?

The existence of demons is one of those questions which is difficult to answer.

There is nothing from my own personal experience which I can use to inform my answer here,

so please keep that in mind.

I am sure that many will disagree with me, but I do not believe in demons, at least not

in the Biblical sense.

Rather than define demons as fallen angels, I think the notion of them being "unclean

spirits" makes much more sense.

That is to say, a demonic entity could very well be the malevolent spirit of a deceased

person.

A spirit which is strong enough to inflict pain and suffering upon the living.

Interestingly, the Ancient Greek origins of the word "demon" does not actually refer

to anything evil.

The connotations of danger, and the ability for a demonic spirit to possess someone, are

thought to have evolved later.

So, discussing what a demon is is difficult enough, before then deciding whether they

are real or not.

I have discussed in detail before my thoughts on life after death.

I feel like the notion of a demon links into that: if we become spirits of the dead, or

if we transfer to another plane of existence, demons - by the modern definition - could

very well be those malevolent people who get trapped.

But, as always, I do not know.

You have asked for my opinion, and I have tried to whittle out a poorly articulated

response.

Ultimately, I do not know.

But, I am open-minded to the possibility of everything.

Which country's history do you enjoy the most?

Growing up in the UK has naturally biased where my historical interests lie.

There is much about the history of the British Isles that I love.

However, I would say that my enjoyment for history stretches beyond national borders.

Especially as those borders looked different in the periods of history which I enjoy the

most.

The nationalistic sentiments of the modern day are very new by the standards of history.

As I love monarchical history, the relations of one European kingdom were very much connected

to others, because of the personal, familial, relations between monarchs and other important

figures.

The relationship between Francois 1st of France, and his 'brother' kings, Henry VIII of

England and Charles V of everywhere else(!), and their display of kingship, is much more

interesting to me than the specific functionings of a particular place.

I very much enjoy the personalities of history.

In the future, I would very much like to do more history-centric videos.

They are my favourite to make.

For example, my mini-documentary on the persecution of witches in the Medieval and Early Modern

periods was among my favourite to research.

What do you hope to achieve in terms of, or from doing, YouTube?

I am so grateful to have this space here on YouTube, where I have the chance to offer

my own, hopefully fresh, perspective on topics which are so often, and so easily, sensationalised.

I don't want to just blow things out of proportion to make a spectacle.

Or, worse, dumb content down.

Whilst the paranormal is, and will always be, difficult to discuss in purely academic

terms, I hope that my efforts on this channel can help to show that it can be thought of

in a more scholarly way.

This is why I always try to cite my sources, either on screen in the videos or over on

my website.

This is important to me.

Sadly, there is so much misinformation, not just on the Internet, but in books too.

And, I am by no means perfect: I have been caught out by it.

In the past, I have made mistakes in videos, because of this problem of misinformation

and conflicting information.

Even something as seemingly straightforward as putting together a timeline of events,

such as in the case of Anneliese Michel, is fraught with confusion.

I hope that, by making these videos, I can clarify some of these facts.

I always love the challenge of making my research visually appealing.

I don't just want to present you with an essay.

I want you to be visually and audibly engaged: to feel scared; to be intrigued; to question;

and to, hopefully, learn something new.

Also, on a more personal note, YouTube is a space for me to experiment with my interests

and new passion projects.

In the future, for example, I am planning to film full-length documentaries.

I hope that this channel will give me a place to launch this, and other, ventures.

It is so wonderful to have a place with such a supportive community who shares my interests

and passions.

I cannot wait to continue honing my craft and to share these new projects with you all

in the future!

What's your opinion on cryptids or otherwise unknown or misplaced creatures?

Cryptozoology is something I would love to cover more on my channel.

I'd be interested to know if you would like to see more of this as well.

So, go ahead and click on the poll at the top of the screen to let me know!

Anyway, to the question in hand.

I think there is definitely something there.

Taking the example of the Bigfoot or Sasquatch, this is one which often gets dismissed as

too far-fetched - even in paranormal circles.

However, with so many reports, eye-witness testimonies, footprint casts, and the bizarre

Sierra Sounds, it is difficult to completely dismiss Bigfoot as nonsense.

Here I am reminded of a discussion that was had on the Paranormal Scholar forum a few

months ago.

The point was made that, since new animals and species of animals are being discovered

all the time, even in the modern era, could such a creature - Bigfoot - be living right

under our noses?

Such an argument, of course, stands for many cryptids.

It is interesting to consider how, by the standards of history, the formal discovery

of the gorilla was quite late.

The first scientific description dates to the mid-1800s.

However, it was not until the 1920s that the first proper study was conducted.

At the time, I imagine the idea of a gorilla was quite bizarre to an unknowing society

- just as a Bigfoot is today to many.

Once again referring to the forum thread, I made the following comment which may be

interesting to you in this matter.

The absence of cadavers is often used as evidence against the existence of Bigfoot, etc.

However, the swathes of forest in which these creatures are supposed to live are just so

vast that it is not unbelievable.

For example, wolves and vultures (or other predators and scavengers) may be responsible

for disposing of the bodies.

Or, simply the natural course of decomposition before a human can discover the corpse.

Then again, there is something else to consider.... how similar to humans are Sasquatch?

Can we go so far to say that they bury their dead?

When discussing these sorts of unknown factors, anything becomes possible.

The scope for hypothesis is vast in this area of the paranormal.

So, you can have a lot of fun with developing ideas and looking for evidence.

If a video on cryptids is something you would like, or if you have a particular cryptid

in mind, be sure to let me know!

What countries or regions have you done your studies in?

Any military related experiences?

Firstly, I do not have any military experience.

As for where I have studied, I mentioned in a previous Q&A that my husband and I have

lived in various different places in the past.

Certainly, despite neither one of us being French, we now live in France.

However, all of my formal education took place in the UK.

That being said, I am not someone who places a lot of value on formal education.

Admittedly, I used to.

I always worked hard - probably too hard - at school.

I attended a prestigious university.

It was then that I realised that there is so much more to learning than the institute

in which you do it.

Since I left the education system, I have not stopped learning.

Formally, I have gained no further qualifications.

But, that does not mean anything.

Call me anti-establishment, but I do not believe you need a school, college or university to

be learned.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to learn is by yourself.

It requires a greater level of discipline and focus.

Academic institutions can provide you with the tools, yes, but they cannot force you

to use them.

Only you can do that.

And that, the picking up of those tools of learning, can be done by yourself.

So, to answer the question, I have done my studies everywhere I have lived, or even visited.

Even on vacation, if you visit a museum for example, you are learning.

I am a big believer in self-education.

Especially in the modern age, with the accessibility of tutorials and advice online.

If you have the motivation for it, you can learn anything, anywhere.

Would you ever do a live stream?

A live stream is not something I would want to do, at this moment in time.

As the core content of this channel is the result of lots of research and editing, I

am not sure how this could translate to a live video.

Of course, if you have any suggestions, as always, let me know.

Would you ever do a paranormal meet up in the UK?

A paranormal meet up is not something I have ever considered before…

Really, 50,000 subscribers has taken both of us by surprise!

I don't think we ever expected to reach this amazing milestone.

So, as the channel continues to grow, who knows where this will take us!

I really do enjoy communicating with you all - your support and feedback means the world

to me.

However, I don't think I am quite ready for a 'face reveal' or in person meet

just yet!

By nature, I am quite shy, and - as I have said before - get nervous just recording the

voiceovers for my videos!

But, I will never rule anything out.

The growth of this channel has already surprised us, so who knows what the future holds.

What do you make of names in a spiritual context?

Growing up I've read and watched movies, shows, books, and a common trope among them was that

there is power in names.

For example, media that follow this trope insist that a demon would never, willingly,

give up is true name.

As knowing anyone's true name would give you a level of power over them.

Though dramatized and exaggerated, we can see this in exorcisms in movies, where a priest

demands to know the demon's name, to be able to cast it out.

So I'm wondering, could there be any truth behind this?

Or perhaps a better question would be, where did this trope or myth originate from?

What is it about names that could make someone/something see it as a kind of weapon?

This is a really intriguing subject.

From what I understand, the concept of one's True Name has been debated since Ancient times.

In Egyptian mythology, the God of the Sun, Ra, had a secret name which held the key to

his power.

For this reason he revealed it to no one.

That was until the Goddess Isis poisoned Ra and was able to trick him into revealing his

secret name.

With this name, Isis had power over him.

Moving on from Ancient times, the True Name of the Biblical God has been debated for thousands

of years.

In Islam, there are said to be 99 "Beautiful" names of God, which secures one a place in

paradise if committed to memory.

According to some, however, there are rumours of one final name, the 100th name.

In Sufism, this hidden 100th name has become the elusive object of mystic devotion.

Once again, the idea of a True Name being linked to great power or great spirituality.

Then, of course, there is the traditional German fairytale, Rumpelstiltskin.

In the story, the miller's daughter is able to free herself from the power of the imp-like-creature

Rumpelstiltskin by learning his True Name.

So, names in a spiritual context is a very old notion, which exists across many different

cultures.

Whether there is any truth in the power of a True Name, however, is a different matter.

Does it mean that we all have a True Name, concealed within us somewhere?

Or, are these names of power reserved for Gods and other worthy beings alone?

I do not know.

Either way, it is a really interesting concept, and I can see why it has been absorbed into

modern, dramatic portrayals.

What is your favorite place you lived?

This is a difficult question!

As France is the first place we have really been settled for a good period of time, I

am biased in that direction.

I love our home and our immediate location.

We have everything we could need here: peace and quiet; the comforts of home; and access

to great locations, filled with folklore, as well as beautiful nature.

The beaches nearby are stunning.

Then there is the availability of high quality, fresh produce.

We have lived in other areas of France, but where we are now is by far our favourite.

However, there are some things that I miss about the UK.

I miss the history in particular.

That is not to say that France is lacking, it is just that a lot of what I know and love

is in the UK.

Also, the UK has a strong preservationist culture, which means that museums and historic

locations are very well-kept and presented - like no other place I have ever been.

But, that being said, the UK does have problems of its own, as do all places, which can make

it unappealing as a place to live full-time.

So, the UK is a fantastic holiday location for us, especially as it is so close by.

The capital of the Czech Republic, Prague, is another place which is amazing for the

accessibility of cultural attractions.

Moving around the city on public transport is very easy, which makes everything feel

a lot closer than it is.

The Old Town in particular is beautiful, and is so rich in history.

Then, of course, the restaurants!

As vegetarians, there is one particular restaurant which we loved and went to a few times.

We still miss that place, even now!

But, ultimately, we have established a home here in France.

We cannot say that we really achieved that anywhere else.

Because of that, we are very happy where we are now.

Have you read "The Historian" by Elisabeth Kostova?

If so, what are your thoughts?

I have indeed read The Historian - it is a brilliant book!

Its blend of subjects and style very much suits my tastes.

Admittedly, I read it a few years ago now, but it does stand out in my mind as a very

good read.

For those of you who haven't read it, the plot expertly weaves together fiction and

history, focusing on the folklore surrounding Vlad Tepes, or Vlad the Impaler, namely the

inspiration for the modern-day Dracula figure.

The authorship is brilliant.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who, like me, loves literature, history and

the paranormal.

What was your latest experience with the paranormal?

;

Have you ever had an experience that you couldn't explain?

and also,

What's the scariest paranormal experience you've had?

Last September, my husband and I were at DisneyLand Paris.

We were exploring the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, which had recently been reopened

to the public after renovation.

The time was around 8 o'clock, so it was already dark.

The treehouse had been lit up with torch light, which cast an atmospheric orange glow onto

everything.

My husband and I were quite high up, as the treehouse is a complex arrangement of bridges,

decks and cabins set across several levels at different heights.

We approached a small cabin, the inside of which was mostly obscured from our side, because

of a bamboo trellis.

However, there was a window opening on the other side.

As we passed by, we looked through it.

Inside, the cabin was set up as a bedroom, with a chair and a chest of drawers.

In the centre of the small space was a bed.

On top of the quilt were coins - many coins, which had seemingly been throw in through

the window by visitors, similar to how people throw coins into wishing wells.

Amused, I turned to my husband and mindlessly commented: "Why are there coins on the bed?"

At that moment, I felt like I had walked into a great force.

Something shuddered through my body - like I had walked straight through something.

My head was light and my stomach turned.

Then, I realised: I had said those words before.

Not only that, I had seen the bed with the coins before.

I had lived this exact moment before.

This was not merely a queer case of deja vu.

This was something more.

By saying those words, it was like I had broken a spell of sorts.

Realisation rushed over me.

I knew exactly where I had seen this moment play out before.

Around three weeks prior to our trip to DisneyLand, I had had a peculiar dream one night about

a dimly lit cabin, smothered in orange light.

In the centre of the cabin, there had been a bed with coins scattered across the top

of it.

In my dream, I had turned to my husband and said, word for word: "Why are there coins

on the bed?"

After the dream, I had woken up and - amused by its quirkiness - had relayed it to my husband.

In DisneyLand, I asked him if he remembered the dream - he did.

Yet, the most shocking part of the whole experience was that, in the split-second before I said

the words, "Why are there coins on the bed?", I had known that I had said them before.

It was like I could see myself walking into the trap - acting out the role prescribed

to me by the script - and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I had never experienced anything like this before.

And, as meaningless as it all seems, dreaming of coins scattered on a bed and then having

that moment come to pass, it terrified me.

I felt ill, and deeply disturbed.

We climbed down from the treehouse and I took a breather.

Even after that, I still didn't feel right.

I could not shake the dream and the moment from my head.

How was it possible?

Even now, it still chills me.

So disturbed was I, that we returned to the hotel after that.

The happiness of the evening shattered by the feeling that time wasn't quite what

I thought it was.

And, the underlying anxiety that, if I stayed there, something bad would happen.

Since then, nothing else like that has happened - at least not what I can remember.

Between my husband and I, contrary to what you might expect, I am the skeptic when it

comes to the paranormal.

I like to think of myself as the healthy cynic.

I love evidence.

I love records.

I strongly dislike testimony: it is the most unreliable form of evidence.

Yet, this was my testimony.

My experience.

And I know what I saw; I know what I dreamt.

If I hadn't told my husband about the dream at the time, and if he hadn't have remembered

it, then maybe I could write it off as my imagination or misremembering.

But, I had told him, and he did remember.

In most of your videos where people "experiment" with Ouija boards and have bad encounters

with dark energies, spirits or demons, it appears to me that the act of venturing into

these waters tends to open people up to these energies.

Therefore, do you think that researching these topics, watching videos, and exploring the

paranormal may be a doorway to opening oneself up to the paranormal?

I like this question, as it touches on something that I discussed in my previous Q&A - the

potential dangers of spirit communication.

But, this takes it one step further: the idea that curiosity alone could invite paranormal

encounters.

From my own experiences, I have been making videos for the Paranormal Scholar for over

a year and a half now, with my interest in the paranormal stretching back many years

into childhood.

However, I have not really noticed any sort of remarkable increase in paranormal experiences

or encounters.

I would say that I have only really had two paranormal experiences in my life (the first

one I discussed in a previous video, and my dream premonition a few months ago).

At the start of this year, my husband and I started producing videos for this channel

on a weekly basis.

That means researching the paranormal on a near daily basis.

Since that time, nothing paranormal has happened to us.

So, from my experiences, I have nothing to report.

That being said, there are people who I know will disagree with me.

For example, I narrated a paranormal story a few weeks ago which was submitted to us

by someone who experienced increased paranormal activity after becoming obsessed with paranormal

research.

I know this resonates with many others.

It could very well be, therefore, that a greater awareness of the paranormal opens oneself

up to inexplicable forces.

As with the question in regards to spirit communication, I would advise approaching

the paranormal with the correct mindset.

Respect and level-headedness.

Before I end this video, I would like to remind you all that I am still accepting submissions

of your Real Paranormal Stories.

Ghostly encounters ; UFO sightings ; anything paranormal that has happened to you, I would

love to narrate it!

So, if you have a true experience you would like to share, please get in touch either

via email or Facebook.

All links are in the description.

As always, thank you so much for listening.

I hope you enjoyed these answers to your questions.

If there are more questions you would like me to answer, feel free to comment below for

the next episode.

If you missed any of my previous Q&As, why not catch up using the links on screen now.

Remember, the more you know, the more there is to fear!

For more infomation >> Paranormal Q&A: Demons, Dreaming of the Future and the Power of Names | Ep. 3 - Duration: 26:50.

-------------------------------------------

Traxxas Slash 4x4 assembly no 5 Front Assembling - Duration: 5:22.

in this video I continue on with the assembly of the traxxas slash

4 x 4 by assembling the front section of this RC vehicle I have almost

all of the parts accept for the front bumper.

So now I am going to show you almost all of the parts that I have so

here they are.

So I have all of the necessary parts that i will need to assemble the front section

of this RC vehicle.

So now I will go ahead and begin to assemble the Steering Bellcranks and get that done.

So I got that done as you see here in this photo

So now i am going to take the front bulkhead out of this package and get that

part ready to receive the Steering Bellcranks that I have already assembled.

So now the front bulkhead is ready to receive the Steering Bellcranks when I'm done with

that I will show you the results of that.

As you saw in the video and in the photos the installation went well with some minor

issues otherwise I was successful.

So now the next set of parts that I am going to assemble is the front differentials

so now I will take these parts out of there packages and get them ready to be assembled

Like this i have laid out on the table this part is not much different then the rear differentials

that I have assemble in the last video.

So now I am going to assembled these parts and get that done

Then get the next set of parts.

Like this, so now i will go ahead and take these parts out of there package, and get

them ready to receive the front differential gear

So now all of the parts are ready to be assembled but before I do that I need to do a test

fit to make sure once again that everything is working properly, as i do that I will show

you the video of that.

As you saw in the video and in this photo everything work out I had to make some adjustments

but I was successful.

So i will do the same thing here that I did with the rear diff gear

by greasing, them up

Like this so now i will go ahead and close it up and get them ready to be installed onto

the front bulkhead.

So now the differential housing with the diff gear is now ready to be installed onto the

front bulkhead when i am done with that I will show you the results of that.

As you saw in the video and in the photos the installation went well

so now the front section is ready to receive the A arms.

So now i will go ahead and get these A arms with some other parts

that i will need for this out of there package and get them ready to be

installed onto the front assembly.

So now everything is laid out on the table and out of there packages

and they are now ready to be installed onto the front assembly

when I am done with that I will show you the results of that.

As you saw in the video and in the photo the installation went well

so now the front assembly is now ready to receive the next part.

So now i am going to get the front shock tower out of its package and get

that part ready to be installed onto the front assembly.

Like this so now this part is now ready to be installed onto the front assembly

when I am done with that I will tell you the results of that.

As you see here in the photos the assembly was easy and went very well.

So now the front assembly is now ready to receive another

set of parts.

Like this.

So now what I will do here now is to installed these parts onto the

front assembly when I am done with that I will show you the results of that.

As you saw here in the video and in the photos the assembly went well,

but I had some trouble with some certain parts otherwise I was successful

with this part of the assembly.

So now this front assembly is now ready to receive the rest of the parts that will be

installed onto the front assembly.

Like these parts so now I will go ahead and finish with the assembly of the front section

when I'm done with that I will show you the results of that.

As you saw in the video and in these photos it does look like it was complicated and from

what I know that having a 4 x 4 RC vehicle is a lot of

work I'm sure I will find out once this RC vehicle is up and running

soon enough.

At this point I am done with this part of the assembly thanks for watching that concludes

this video the end for now

For more infomation >> Traxxas Slash 4x4 assembly no 5 Front Assembling - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

IT 2017 Teaser Trailer Analysis of Pennywise and the Loser's Club - Duration: 3:54.

Stephen King truly was able, to shape the Horror genre, in teh 1990s, with his miniseries

about IT, featuring the sinister clown Pennywise.

He helped imensly, to bring the fear of clowns in todays world.

Today the world has become witness, of a short teaser for the Trailer of the new It Movie,

which is dropping later in 2017, hinting what is to come, in the actual Trailer, being released

tomorrow.

IT is a landmark work of terror that influenes every persons nightmares, should they come

in contact with it.. even today.

And everyone is hoping for the same feeling, when we think about Skarsgard and his portrayal

of Pennywise.

In this video, we will take a look at the Teaser Trailer, that was released earlier

today by Warner brothers.

The new photos of the IT movie, that had been released that week, stired the exicetement

in many of us fans.

And all of this exicetement, has finally led into the first officially released film footage

of the new Pennywise.

Warner Brothers really made a lot people exicted with the hint, of what's to come.

But as many other trailer teasers, we were not given a lot to see of the film itself.

And that is totally fine.

What we do see though, sets the mood for something that could send chills down our spines.

It defininitely has a huge creep factor to it, that shines in the 18 seconds of the given

footage.

IF you have not seen the Teaser Trailer yet, please check the card in the top, to experience

it yourself.

Although we have not seen any of the movies characters, the It Teaser is doing a great

job in hinting of the overall feel and atmosphere of the movie, making everyone excited of what

it will have in store.

And tomorrow, we will finally get the chance to take a look at the Trailer itself.

When you are watching the Teaser, you can clearly hear different voices, twho of which

are believed to be from the Loser's club.

Saying the words 'i saw something" and..

'The Clown... yeah I saw it too" followed by the evil laughter of the Clown Pennywise.

Which is very.. disturbing to say the least.

We also learned, that by the release of the official It Poster, the famous line 'We all

float down here", will become very vital once again, to the movie.

Which is a very welcome sign, showing us that the dicrector, stays true to his words, when

he mentioned that he will respect and reverent teh original It material from Stephen King.

The pennywise miniseries from the 1990's, unfortunately could never stay as strong as

the It novel , written by the master of horror himself.

While they were certainly trying their best in the 90's and working with what they had,

the mini series could never include all of the fine detail that made Darry and the story

of Pennywise so frightening.

The new It movie is aiming for a hard R rating, which could even fans, who never had the chance

to read the novel, help to get a very good perspective of this very complex clown story.

Even Stephen King himself, gave his approval, after watching the movie recently.

All of that should leave us in a very excited mood for what is still lingering in the unknown

depths in the town of Derry.

Thank you for watching guys, If you enjoyed the video, please leave a like and subscribe

to my channel.

Tomorrow we will take a look at the It Movie Trailer.

Later this week there will be a new episode of ghost Movies from all around the globe.

Stay Frosty!

For more infomation >> IT 2017 Teaser Trailer Analysis of Pennywise and the Loser's Club - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

公告...|小菜 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> 公告...|小菜 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Crying Learn Colors with chips lays. Masha vs Gummy Bear - Finger Family - Duration: 1:32.

Color Blue, Color Blue, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Blue

Color Red, Color Red, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Red

Color Green, Color Green, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Green

Color Yellow, Color Yellow, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Yellow

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Crying Learn Colors with chips lays. Masha vs Gummy Bear - Finger Family - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fertility: Injection - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Fertility: Injection - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fedor Emelianenko became a father 4 times - Duration: 2:34.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Fight.

Kelvin Gastelum so then, can not believe

that he held fight with Anderson Silva.

Fighter assumed that the process of the signing of the contract will take

a lot of time and its nice surprised by the promptness

in this case, which I demonstrated Anderson.

Dzhordan Kou died trying banish weight before the fight.

Doctors have established strong dehydration, which

body could not cope.

During his professional career fighter has spent more than

70 fights.

Fedor Emelianenko in the fourth just became a father.

His wife gave him a fourth girl.

We heartily congratulate happy father with this

joyful event.

Aleksander Emelianenko He is hoping that will have time to

end of summer bring themselves in peak form to worthy

to speak and to show what he is really capable.

Maykl Bisping said that it is not willing to wait

fight with St. Pierre Zhordzhem until October.

If GSP does not have time to prepare early July, then Michael

find a different opponent.

Holly Holm refused fight with Ji Yong Kim,

which was to be held June 17.

The reasons for failure is not yet specified.

June 17 Andrew Orlowski will meet in a fight with Marcin

Tybury.

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov hopes that he

be able to get the US visa to the next

fight is guaranteed to be near Habib and help

him with weight sgonki.

Sergei Kharitonov does not exclude capabilities of its combat

Fedor Emelianenko.

Promotion may well put it before the fact

and despite the reluctance of holding such a fight

by Sergey in this case similar to battle all

It will take place.

It is also quite likely, Bellator will start soon

hold their tournaments in Russia, according to

at least until Sergei We have heard such rumors.

All success, understanding and anabolism.

Since you have news from SPORT SCIENCE - each new release

day.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Fedor Emelianenko became a father 4 times - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

TECHNIQUE DE VENTE - Raconter des Histoires Pour Vendre Sur Internet - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> TECHNIQUE DE VENTE - Raconter des Histoires Pour Vendre Sur Internet - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

[ 여행 | vlog | #5 ] 요새 핫하다는 제주 히든클리프 다녀오다! - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> [ 여행 | vlog | #5 ] 요새 핫하다는 제주 히든클리프 다녀오다! - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tiger (P). 9 фрагов - РЭДЛИ... 🔝 World of Tanks - #wot - мир танков... 🇩🇪 - Duration: 11:50.

battle begins ....

found the enemy ....

destroyed ....

good ......

there is a break through ....

has a penetration .....

ready ....

For two frags ....

This stock damage .....

ricochet....

For more infomation >> Tiger (P). 9 фрагов - РЭДЛИ... 🔝 World of Tanks - #wot - мир танков... 🇩🇪 - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

プリキュア ポケモン コラボぬりえ プリキュアアラモード キュアジェラート サトシ ピカチュウ precure pok'emon satoshi curegelato coloring page - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> プリキュア ポケモン コラボぬりえ プリキュアアラモード キュアジェラート サトシ ピカチュウ precure pok'emon satoshi curegelato coloring page - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

HOUSTON ROCKETS I nba mock draft I spurs I CAVS I RAIDERS - Duration: 1:33.

Lakers Highlights: This D'Angelo Russell pass was so incredible it even faked out the cameraman

In the midst of one of D'Angelo Russell's strongest games of the season, we have to take a moment to appreciate this truly incredible pass from the Los Angeles Lakers guard.

How incredible was it, you ask? Well, it not only faked out the defense, but the cameraman as well:

One can almost sense the anxiety in that slow pan over to Jordan Clarkson.

That guy knew he had messed up, and was just trying to pan casual.

It's okay, anonymous camera guy, it faked out NBA players too.

For more infomation >> HOUSTON ROCKETS I nba mock draft I spurs I CAVS I RAIDERS - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Budinca de chia si Daily Delicious - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Budinca de chia si Daily Delicious - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

A Little Longer - Bethel Music (Acoustic Cover - Roberth Araújo) - Duration: 4:04.

What can I do for You?

What can I bring to You?

What kind of song would You like me to sing?

'Cause I'll dance a dance for You

Pour out my love for You

What can I do for You, beautiful King?

What can I do for You?

What can I bring to You?

What kind of song would You like me to sing?

'Cause I'll dance a dance for You

Pour out my love for You

'Cause I can't thank You enough

'Cause I can't thank You enough

Then I hear You say: "You don't have to do a thing..."

"Simply be with Me and let those things go..."

"They can wait another minute..."

"Wait... This moment is too sweet..."

"Please, stay here with Me..."

"And love on Me a little longer..."

I hear You say: "You don't have to do a thing..."

"Simply be with Me and let those things go..."

"They can wait another minute..."

"Wait... This moment is too sweet..."

"Please, stay here with Me..."

"And love on Me a little longer..."

" 'Cause I'm in love with you..."

Jesus, my heart it burns for You

So I'll wait here at Your feet

It's where I want to be

Your voice I'll follow

Jesus, You are everything to me

And I'll pour out my life

Worship at Your feet

And love on You a little longer

'Cause I'm in love with You

My heart it burns for You

No comments:

Post a Comment