Thursday, February 1, 2018

Youtube daily report Feb 1 2018

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Who is he? A friend?

Yes.

Yes, we're friends and I wanted to meet you.

What have you done?

Erick Quintanilla, you're under arrest for attempted murder,

conspiring with the drug trade, and gun trafficking.

Come on, help me!

You're heavy!

Help me out. Hurry.

Listen up, fool.

From now on, you'll have to sleep with one eye open.

Remember my history with Frida Cuevas?

Yes.

If the results come back positive,

we might also have a future together.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Could you answer some questions, please?

Sir?

Hey! Leave them alone!

This was just what we needed!

Rooster's in jail! What are we going to do?

I'm going to the station to make sure this isn't a mistake.

I don't think it is.

You said even Heriberto Roca withdrew his support.

We're screwed now.

Don't say that.

If Salvador and Vicenta got out of prison,

my dad will get out too, right?

Please don't let my son die in prison.

Mrs. Victoria, your son's fine. He's not in prison.

-I want to go with you. -You can't.

You can't all come with me to the police station.

But I'm his mother!

Ma'am, your son isn't in jail. Rooster is.

No, you're just trying to confuse me!

Who's Rooster?

Felipito, take Mrs. Victoria to her room.

Keep your radio close in case I have an update on Rooster.

Okay.

Good. Excuse me.

Come along, Chayo.

I've had enough of this charade.

Have them release Rooster so we can negotiate.

It's a win-win.

You think I'm doing this for money, ma'am?

No.

Your husband is used to always getting his way with everyone.

He won't with me.

This man is somehow connected with Vicenta

and I don't know why he's been arrested.

I don't know what trouble I've gotten myself into.

You aren't in trouble.

He has nothing to do with Aida's case or the suit

-against the governor. -What if I get dragged in?

What if people find out I'm helping someone close to him?

He's accused of murder,

gun and human trafficking, money laundering...

If anyone finds out I asked a coyote

to smuggle Aida back to the US, I'll be disbarred!

Relax.

We're the only ones who know about that.

No one will say anything.

No.

-What are you going to do? -What I should've done long ago.

Take care of the reporters, Bebote.

Talk to them so they won't make a mess of things.

Be careful. Come here.

-You okay? -Yeah.

-What's going on with Rooster? -What can I say, sis?

That bastard Triple R is accusing him of murder.

He claims he has evidence against him,

but I haven't seen it.

That's not all.

President Roca withdrew his support of Rooster's campaign.

-I already know that. -Well, I don't get it.

Why now?

Don't worry about it, Chayo.

No, Daniel seizes one of Indio Amaro's shipments

and the next day Rooster lands in prison.

This is about revenge.

Ma'am.

<i> Aida, I know we agreed</i> <i> I wouldn't call,</i>

<i> but we need to talk.</i>

<i>When we met you said you didn't</i> <i> want to live with Vicenta</i>

<i> because everyone at her house</i> <i> was a criminal.</i>

<i> What crimes has</i> <i> that family committed?</i>

Oh, no! I'm sorry, ma'am.

I was angry with Vicenta and I said things I shouldn't have.

Her family has done nothing but help me.

They've been great with my son and me.

I don't believe you.

Rooster Quintanilla was just arrested

on charges of attempted murder.

I need to know if Vicenta is involved with drug trade.

Why are you asking me that?

Is it because you're jealous of Vicenta?

I know you and Daniel dated once.

Oh, please! I'm a professional.

That hasn't affected my performance in your case.

I don't want to work with criminals,

so I think I should drop your case.

<i> No, no!</i> <i> You can't do that!</i>

<i>Listen, I have a lot of footage</i> <i> of what happens at the ranch.</i>

I have the evidence you need.

I'll have my visa soon enough. Please don't abandon me now.

Aida!

What is it?

<i> Aida!</i>

I'm so glad you're here, Aida!

We need to talk. Let's talk.

<i> Settle down, Greg.</i>

<i> You'll make</i> <i> everything worse.</i>

Kiss me.

No...

This is why we can't drop her case.

Damn that gringo!

Reach out to the DEA and ask them about the initials 'MR.'

-Maybe they know something! -I already did.

-Calm down, Daniel. -I am calm, Mendiola.

We've been chasing after Indio Amaro

and the Tijuana Cartel for many years.

Okay, okay! That's not what worries me.

I just need to know if I'm the father of Frida's son.

How's the test coming along?

Good, but does Frida know you're having a DNA test done?

No, she doesn't.

-What about Vicenta? -Vicenta knows.

She asked me to have the test done, okay?

Wow!

She's an angel.

If you don't marry her, I will.

What is it, Chava?

You killed me, Mom.

You managed to drive me away.

Everything I did, I did to protect you.

Keep telling yourself that.

In any case, it won't help anything.

Be quiet or they'll catch us.

Ma'am!

Is something wrong, ma'am?

I thought I saw the trashcan move.

The trashcan moved?

There are roaches and rats inside.

Feel free to call my supervisor.

Speaking of which, I've never seen you here before

and I wasn't warned there'd be a change in staff.

That's not my problem.

Call my supervisor if you want.

Can I go now?

The garbage truck is waiting outside.

Hey! Stop!

Take out all the trash.

Fine. I'm just doing my job.

I order you to take out all the trash!

Yes, yes. Don't get mad.

What's going on, Varela?

That woman has someone in there.

Is that so?

She's crazy.

I thought I saw the trashcan move.

-You saw it move? -Uh-huh.

There's no one in there, Varela.

It's just trash.

Next time you make me do this, I'll fire you.

Leave!

Go right ahead, ma'am.

We were this close to winning the election.

That damn beanpole did it to us good.

For starters you need to get yourself a good lawyer,

one you trust. Do you have one?

What if we call...?

No, girl.

This is a delicate matter that involves the family.

Who are you talking about?

I warned you a long time ago.

I told you you'd make a better candidate.

Had you listened to me, none of this would've happened.

I'm not a traitor.

It's my duty to support my husband

and I'll do anything to get him out of this hole.

Remember my face, you bastards.

I'll get out of here, I'll become the next mayor

and you'll be left managing traffic.

Just so you know, I'll die before I beg for help.

Shut up, Roberta! Don't say another word!

I can't go in now! The press is there!

If Romero finds out I'm here, I'm done for.

What?

You can't see? What do you mean?

Come, sit here.

I'll be right in.

I'm going to finish what I started.

Carmencita... come back.

Hold on. Don't die on me.

Hey, talk to me.

Don't forget me. I won't forget you.

But I'm going to recall the Jose Angel I knew...

before I found out everything.

Leave her alone! Respect her!

Shut up, idiot! I'm saving her.

Now quit your whining before they catch us.

Don't move.

Carmencita, are you okay?

It's not working. What did you do to her?

Are you okay?

That's it, just breathe.

Good.

Hey, you okay?

Hurry.

Get going.

Sorry, honey.

Boss, the trash has been picked up.

You'll see, Azuceno.

Indira's the bullet with which I'm going to kill

that gringo Phillips.

May I have everyone's cooperation?

No more pictures or videos.

What happened?

Nothing, just dealing with the press.

None of you can be here.

It's a restricted area, and no cameras are permitted.

If you don't want them taken from you, please leave.

You heard the man.

Please go.

Spare yourselves any trouble. Thanks.

Let's go.

No press allowed.

Please remain outside.

What's up?

I'm going to see Chava.

What's up?

Anything new with Rooster?

-Did you get to see him? -No, nothing yet.

Are you going to keep behaving this way?

You going to stay mad at me?

Honey, I told you I did what I did to avoid more problems.

I also said I don't want any more secrets between us.

Okay. Thank you.

What happened? Were you able to speak to him?

That's right. The lawyer said he's on his way.

But if we want to get Rooster out of this,

we'll need a badass attorney.

I hope this dude knows what he's doing.

Everything's going to be fine.

You're very drunk.

Please leave.

Go.

<i> Ma'am, are you still there?</i>

Yes, I saw everything,

and it's the perfect evidence to accuse Gregory Jones

of sexual assault and rape.

No, please don't do that.

The thing is, Greg's not like that.

He's just drunk and acting stupid.

Please, I'm begging you, don't do anything to hurt him.

<i> The thing is,</i> <i> we have him recorded,</i>

<i> and I need to present this</i> <i> at your trial.</i>

<i> That's why I was hired.</i>

Now decide what you want to do.

I met Diego.

I was with him, and if what they say

about familial connections is true,

then yes, I have a feeling that kid is mine.

Whoa, hold on.

None of this "you have a feeling" crap.

When will we be 100% sure? I'm tired of living in suspense.

I'm having the paternity test done.

We'll know the truth when we get the results.

It's only a matter of time.

I just wanted you to know.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 63 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:35.

You'll know the wrath of the Herrera Calles family.

-Are you threatening me? -Absolutely.

The owner's real short on cash.

I'm even helping her for free.

The longer I stay, the more money I can get.

-I don't want to worry you more. -What is it?

I think they got to Minerva.

Don't make me beg. Do it for me.

Brandy and cola.

Chumo's an alcoholic.

I have to put him on a plane to Mexico

to meet with Pedro.

I wish you were here.

Want me to meet you in Panama?

Mr. Jose Jose, we have orders to take you away.

Tell me what I've done!

Why won't you tell me what's going on?

Let me go! Let go!

Let go.

Jose Jose!

Welcome to Panama, and my home.

General Torrijos.

Forgive me for bringing you this way,

but we military folk are funny that way.

You've no idea what an honor it is to have you in my home.

The honor's all mine.

-My wife. -Pleasure.

Delighted.

I know all your songs by heart.

Thank you. - GRACIAS.

So you see we know what you like.

Thank you.

My wife and I have spent many a night listening to your music.

Once we knew you were here, we couldn't miss the chance

to have the honor of meeting you.

The honor is mine, General.

We'd so love it if we could hear you sing.

Of course. What would you like to hear?

"Agua con Sal," please.

Of course.

It's my pleasure. This is for you.

I see you were prepared.

-An honor, sir. -Maestro.

Whenever you're ready.

What are you doing?

-Where are you going? -It was so stupid to come here!

I can't believe I thought I'd have a good time.

How could you disappear like that?

-Please let me explain! -You'd better have

a good explanation.

-Hello, son. -Hey, Mom.

-Is breakfast ready? -Mine made it.

-Did you put your clothes here? -I did.

Oh, son. What are you up to?

-Gonzalo! -What is it, Mom?

-Please come. -Why?

Just for a minute.

What is it?

What's this?

This is some prostitute's card.

It's not mine. Must belong to somebody at work.

I'm not into that.

I don't buy it.

You'd better fly straight with Mine.

I don't want you taking after your father.

What a story that was!

Kidnapped by a president?

Was there no telephone at the presidential palace?

-Yes, but I couldn't call... -Shut up already.

I'm going back to Mexico. This is pointless.

What do you mean by that?

You're already regretting being with me?

I've never regretted a thing in my life.

I love you, Jose.

I know I'm much older than you. I've been around.

And my gut is telling me this isn't going anywhere.

Please, Kiki.

I didn't call because I sang the whole time there!

Please understand!

I left it all to come to Panama, even my sons.

I knew you were devastated by Chumo.

But what did you do? Destroy me!

I don't deserve that.

Come in!

Please take this.

Forgive me, but it's over.

I deserve better.

What's up, novi?

What'd you call me?

Novi, like novice.

I heard you didn't make it to nun.

Why's that?

I think you were caught gossiping.

Listen, I may be a lot of things,

but I'm not a liar.

Really?

So you're denying

you badmouthed me to my mother-in-law?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, please.

You know, I like you.

Even though you're so square and religious, I dig you.

So what's all this about, then?

Are you going to deny you told my mother-in-law

you were worried about my friends?

No, I'll tell you to your face.

I spoke to Mrs. Margarita because I'm worried about you.

Those guys are shady.

You're so sweet.

But I'll ask a favor of you.

Don't worry about me.

I've always managed alone.

Just like your God, I also know how to forgive.

But just once.

I won't be so polite next time.

You're better than them, Minerva.

Now you know. Don't forget.

-Hello? -How are you, Mom?

<i> Hi, son. </i> A little worried.

Is the rumor true?

Which one?

There are so many, I can't keep track.

About that Natalia, or Kiki. What kind of name is that?

<i> Is she your girlfriend?</i>

I don't know, Mom.

If you don't know, then I certainly don't.

It's complicated. Even I don't know.

But I guess so.

Son, I know you're young and very busy,

but you need to know what you're getting into.

What do you mean? What am I getting into?

This woman's older.

I'll keep my opinion on her to myself.

But she's also got three sons, and that worries me.

What about that worries you?

Have you thought whether or not

you want to be their stepfather at your age?

Stepfather sounds ugly.

It sounds like what it is.

That woman's older, probably older than you think.

<i> Are you sure you want to mess</i> <i> with that nonsense?</i>

Gonzalo... get your feet off the table!

You're worse than my mom!

I'm worried.

Why?

Have you noticed Mine's been acting weird lately?

Weird how?

I don't know...

how well do you know her environment?

Quit talking like a nun, coz.

Mine said you were badmouthing her and you two had a fight.

Why do women start fights over dumb stuff?

We didn't fight, we had an argument.

I don't like her hanging out with those ruffians.

Who? The Crocodiles?

Yes.

That's old news.

Really? I saw them together.

When?

They came to the cafeteria and made a scene the other day.

Those guys are going down the wrong path.

Kiki.

No, Jose.

Kiki!

You're right. Of course you deserve the best.

You deserve it all.

Sorry for buying it duty-free,

but there wasn't time to go elsewhere.

Natalia Herrera Calles...

I love you. Will you marry me?

Anel!

-Anel! -Who's shouting?

Dear Lord!

Anel!

What's with all the noise?

I can't rehearse like this!

-You have to see this. -Not now.

No, you should see it.

It's important.

"Jose Jose and Kiki Herrera Plan Wedding"

<i> Jose Jose, Mexico's finest</i> <i> romantic balladeer,</i>

<i> is getting married!</i>

<i> That's right.</i>

<i> In a full-on </i> <i> display of romance,</i>

<i> he got down on one knee in the</i> <i> middle of the Tocumen airport.</i>

<i> Before all gathered around,</i> <i> he proposed to his girlfriend,</i>

<i> none other than actress</i> <i> and socialite,</i>

<i> Natalia Herrera Calles.</i>

What was that?

I don't know. I heard a noise.

I'll go check.

Where are you going?

No, son, no.

What's wrong, ma'am?

Are you dizzy?

A bit.

Here, sit. Come.

You see?

You cook and cook, but you never eat well!

No, it's not that.

Then? What happened?

It's about Pepe.

What happened?

He's tied a noose around his neck.

-How? -I hope I'm wrong,

but it's something that'll change his life

and probably not for the better.

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 13 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 45 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:29.

I had it cleaned twice,

as was requested by the person who booked the room.

Are you sure you disinfected everything?

Yes.

That person came in and cleaned everything

the way you wanted.

What's this?

The same lady who reserved the room for you

brought everything.

Sara Casagrande.

Well... need anything else?

Thank you.

So... are hormone injections painful?

They're uncomfortable and complicated.

The hormones bring unexpected changes.

Mood swings in particular.

Those shoes are so cool!

Let's go inside!

You know what's painful about being a woman?

What?

Walking in stilettos like these.

They're gorgeous, though, aren't they?

They're nice, but with my feet...

I don't think so.

Don't be so insecure.

We all have big feet. So what?

Dream big, Leonora.

Imagine how gorgeous you'll look walking in these someday.

Sure.

I can imagine coming into this store and buying

anything I want.

I can be myself, and be free. I can imagine it...

but I can also imagine all the rejection

and that terrifies me.

Hi, Leo!

Are you going to buy high heels?

No, obviously not.

Who were those airheads?

Sofi's friends.

They caught me.

Ignore them.

Aurora, what are you doing?

I'm sure making sure everything is locked.

Didn't you do that before dinner?

Yes, but I want to be sure.

Want me to call Ernesto so he'll spend the night?

He's off.

He's crazy about you, isn't he?

Do you like him?

He's not bad.

He can even be charming sometimes,

but he's too much of a cop.

I can call him.

No, that's fine.

Alright.

Hey, relax. We have a direct line

to the police.

If anything happens, they'll catch him in an instant.

Don't worry.

You're right. Thanks.

Sere, hey.

Yeah, I'm here with her.

She's fine.

A little nervous.

Geez.

She's checking if the door is locked again.

Paloma, want us to...

Shut up! Let her talk.

Now that she's gone, I can tell you.

My sister is super anxious.

She gets panic attacks and starts shaking like a leaf.

Why don't you see a psychiatrist?

Maybe they'll send her sedatives.

No way! She just needs to feel safe.

-Want us to go over? -No! No one invited us.

If Aurora wanted that, she would've asked.

Stop.

So tell us how it went when Robert left, Paloma.

Dinner is served.

Ta da!

Pasta all'Amatriciana.

Fresh, of course. I made it myself.

And I won't tell you what's for dessert

because it's a surprise.

Sorry.

Thank you.

Thank you, Sara.

You're a great cook and a great friend.

Sorry to meddle, Roberto, but why do you insist on staying

in this run-down motel?

You're better than this.

I've offered you my beach apartment.

Why don't you go there?

Because the beach is too far.

My job is here in Napa.

Why do you insist on continuing to work

with the Castañedas after what happened?

I don't get it.

They probably want nothing to do with you.

Look... I totally understand how you feel

and I'm with you.

I know you had a reason for everything you did,

but you also need to understand

that they are that woman's parents.

If they haven't fired you yet,

they will any moment now.

They can't. I'm a shareholder.

However, I doubt I'll get a warm welcome when I return.

Okay.

So Aurora is out...

and the bastard who almost strangled her,

dragged her by the hair,

and held a gun to her head gets to stay.

Do you think that's right?

Aurora isn't working at the winery

because she didn't want to come back.

Secondly, Roberto is a shareholder

and vice president.

There it is!

After everything that bastard did to her!

How could you?

I find it sinful of you to allow him to keep being

a shareholder and vice president!

Look, Meche, I think I made myself clear.

How I run my business is my problem.

Don't meddle in my work. Got that?

-Is that so? -Yes, it is.

Fine.

Do whatever the ---- you want at your winery.

I wasn't asking

-for your permission. -Well, you should!

This is my house!

I call the shots here!

It's my problem!

That bastard is never coming back here again!

I want my keys back, too. Got that?

You barely ate. Did you not like it?

No, that's not it.

I just have a lot on my mind.

I have to go. It's late.

No, don't go, Sara. Stay a little longer.

Please don't leave me alone in this crappy motel.

I can't.

I really can't.

My mother isn't doing well.

I left her with a caretaker and it's pretty expensive.

Don't worry, though.

Just call me if you need anything.

Sleep well, honey.

Everything will be fine.

Aurora?

Auris!

You're finally up.

Look, I'm running late for work.

Can you watch Emilito?

He already ate.

You just need to dress him

and take him to Doris'.

I already spoke to Sofia. She's expecting him.

Okay.

Hey, do you have tampons? I just got my period.

There should be some in the drawer.

If not, then I forgot to buy some

because I've been going crazy lately.

So you haven't gotten yours.

That's strange. You always get it before me.

I also left you some breakfast.

Wash the dishes when you finish please.

Hey!

Don't forget that the locksmith is coming today.

You're right.

Honey, how do you feel?

Better?

Pass the cereal please.

Sure.

I didn't want to say anything yesterday

because you were upset,

but I think you should speak to Leonardo.

I don't want to talk about it, Mom.

I know you feel deceived, but just imagine him.

He's probably worse.

I'm going to trust in your intelligence and kindness.

I know you'll get over this eventually.

You'll fall in love again. I'm sure of it, sweetie.

Your phone has been going off all morning.

You've gotten a million messages.

What's up? Are you okay?

My friends were just asking about tomorrow's test.

Okay. I'm off to the academy.

Promise you'll think about what I told you.

Pinky promise?

Pinky promise.

I love you... my beautiful princess.

Bye, honey!

Bye.

Diana?

Cut it out already.

Please stop making memes about Leo.

I know I started it, but stop, please.

This is too much.

Diana, please don't be like this!

No, you're the idiot!

What's up, Rafa?

<i> Where are you, Leo?</i>

At the winery.

My dad asked me to take care of everything

Roberto used to do, but I'm clueless.

What's up?

<i> Haven't you heard yet?</i>

About what?

-Did you get it? -I can't talk, Rafa.

Call you later.

No, Dad, Roberto has tighter security on his computer

than they do at the Pentagon.

Son of a bitch.

Look around.

He must've written the passwords down somewhere.

I did.

There's nothing.

Put that crap away and pay attention to me.

All my invoicing is backed up right now.

I'm not a magician.

I can't do anything without those passwords.

Then call Roberto and tell him you need them.

Today! Hurry up!

Hello?

<i> Roberto, it's Leonardo.</i>

I need the passwords to the winery's database.

What do you want the passwords for?

My dad asked me to get them.

I'm replacing you here at the winery.

<i> Are you going to give them</i> <i> to me or not?</i>

Here you go. Thanks a lot.

-Hey. -What's up?

I changed the locks.

Here's your copy.

I just had quite the scare.

I saw an ambulance outside and I thought it was here.

An ambulance? I didn't hear anything.

I think it went to the neighbor's,

you know, that nosy one.

Maybe something happened to her.

Is your mother okay?

I'm taking her to the hospital, aren't I?

I'm here if you need anything.

Actually, I don't need anything from you.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 45 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

Pueblo y patrimonio. Güéjar Sierra, Granada - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Pueblo y patrimonio. Güéjar Sierra, Granada - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

6 alimentos que te ayudan a promover la función pulmonar - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> 6 alimentos que te ayudan a promover la función pulmonar - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Le vertige/El vértigo (1926, Francia), Marcel L'Herbier. - Duration: 2:10:56.

For more infomation >> Le vertige/El vértigo (1926, Francia), Marcel L'Herbier. - Duration: 2:10:56.

-------------------------------------------

{Top Santé} Comment empêcher la formation des calculs rénaux ? - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> {Top Santé} Comment empêcher la formation des calculs rénaux ? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

VIÊM XOANG NẶNG CỠ NÀO UỐNG THỨ NÀY LÀ KHỎI NHIỀU NGƯỜI MỪNG MUỐN PHÁT KHÓC - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> VIÊM XOANG NẶNG CỠ NÀO UỐNG THỨ NÀY LÀ KHỎI NHIỀU NGƯỜI MỪNG MUỐN PHÁT KHÓC - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dancing in Public

For more infomation >> Dancing in Public

-------------------------------------------

Old MacDonald Had A Farm - 3D Animation English Nursery Rhymes & Songs for children - Duration: 3:06.

thank you for watching don't forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> Old MacDonald Had A Farm - 3D Animation English Nursery Rhymes & Songs for children - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Gold Mario Amiibo Unboxing | #Nintendo | Spin-A-jSALEj #0 - Duration: 0:49.

j SALE j

Ruby Rock LOVES You!

"Thanks for watching episode zero"

For more infomation >> Gold Mario Amiibo Unboxing | #Nintendo | Spin-A-jSALEj #0 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

♡ Shiba Inu Nail Art ♡ - Duration: 5:46.

Hello! It's Minnie and Happy New Year!!

Today, I'm back with this Shiba Inu Nail Art

Thanks to gagaboosh86 for the request and I hope you enjoy

Let's start with this ice cream design

Apply a base coat then two coats of soft pink polish

Draw an ice cream cone using light brown acrylic paint

Switch to dark brown acrylic paint add some details and the first ice cream

Mix aqua and white then draw the second ice cream

Draw the third ice cream with light pink

To make them look realistic I'm going to add some messy lines on top

Apply a matte top coat to complete

The next design is a Shiba Inu

Just in case you're wondering, Shiba Inu is a type of dog in Japan

After applying a base coat apply two coats of cream yellow polish

Using dark brown acrylic paint draw the outline of the dog

Now I'm going to fill the inside with white

Paint the head with light brown

Draw the facial parts and paws

Draw lots of short hair everywhere to make him look fluffy

Draw two white dots just above the eyes and some fluffy lines on ears

Draw the brown toes then paint the tongue with pink

And what's happening here is what would happen to me when I see an ice cream

I always say YES! to ice cream ...and nail polish

Apply a matte top coat to complete

The next design is his fluffy bottom

After the base coat apply two coats of mint colour polish

Let's start drawing the outline of the legs

Fill the inside with white acrylic paint

I always like to apply multiple layers of thin coats rather than one thick coat

This way, the paint will dry faster and it creates an even surface

I'm going to sponge on some light brown acrylic paint

When you try the sponging technique with acrylic paint

Make sure to dab it onto a paper towel to remove the excess liquid, before dabbing onto the nail

Draw the tail on top

Just below the tail add a little booop lol

Paint the white part of the tail then draw the toes

Apply a matte top coat and that's it!

On my pinky, I've applied the same mint colour polish then applied a matte top coat

Using a pink polish, I've added some drips like a melting ice cream

Apply one more layer to make it thicker. Apply a glossy top coat to complete

And that's it for today and I hope you like this design

If you decide to recreate please tag Nailbees because recreations from you guys make SO HAPPY!

Look at all these wonderful recreations!!

These are from Bella, Frances, Kasia, Cindy, Anni and Lisa

Thank you guys SO much! You guys did a wonderful job!!

It doesn't need to be on your nails

The other day, this girl drew one of my characters and it totally made my day!

Thank you Starrie! Your drawing is AMAZING!

So, please share your creativety I'd LOVE to see them!

Thank you guys so much for watching and I'll see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> ♡ Shiba Inu Nail Art ♡ - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #9 | Message From #Space | Hosted by Ruby Rock - Duration: 1:01.

Hi SÞin

j SALE j

Wow

j SALE j

♪ [Vlog #9]

j SALE j

👽 [Telepathic Communication]

For more infomation >> Vlog #9 | Message From #Space | Hosted by Ruby Rock - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ekattor TV News Today 1 February 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Bd News All Bangla - Duration: 12:20.

sodesh news 24

For more infomation >> Ekattor TV News Today 1 February 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Bd News All Bangla - Duration: 12:20.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের বাংলা খবর একুশে টিভি সংবাদ লাইভ ১ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Ekushey Bangla News Today - Duration: 10:44.

sodesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের বাংলা খবর একুশে টিভি সংবাদ লাইভ ১ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Ekushey Bangla News Today - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

UÇAKLARDAKİ KARA KUTU NEDİR? NE İŞE YARAR ? - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> UÇAKLARDAKİ KARA KUTU NEDİR? NE İŞE YARAR ? - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

RHIMA WD-B GREEN ervaring van: Ziekenhuis Sint Jansdal | Rhima 2018 - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> RHIMA WD-B GREEN ervaring van: Ziekenhuis Sint Jansdal | Rhima 2018 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

#ASKMBN - 46: Chirurgia e Tutela della Pazienza - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> #ASKMBN - 46: Chirurgia e Tutela della Pazienza - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar comenta cenas quentes de Bruna Marquezine em novela: 'Está complicado' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Neymar comenta cenas quentes de Bruna Marquezine em novela: 'Está complicado' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar recorda viagem com Bruna Marquezine e filho por Noronha: 'Minha sorte' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Neymar recorda viagem com Bruna Marquezine e filho por Noronha: 'Minha sorte' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Bruna Marquezine faz selfie durante tratamento facial e Neymar ironiza: 'Linda' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Bruna Marquezine faz selfie durante tratamento facial e Neymar ironiza: 'Linda' | FBN Hot News - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

HomePod - Beat - Apple

For more infomation >> HomePod - Beat - Apple

-------------------------------------------

Listor i Google Kalkylark - Duration: 21:18.

For more infomation >> Listor i Google Kalkylark - Duration: 21:18.

-------------------------------------------

[스파이샷] 재규어 I-페이스..번개처럼 빠른 전기 SUV - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> [스파이샷] 재규어 I-페이스..번개처럼 빠른 전기 SUV - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

♡ Shiba Inu Nail Art ♡ - Duration: 5:46.

Hello! It's Minnie and Happy New Year!!

Today, I'm back with this Shiba Inu Nail Art

Thanks to gagaboosh86 for the request and I hope you enjoy

Let's start with this ice cream design

Apply a base coat then two coats of soft pink polish

Draw an ice cream cone using light brown acrylic paint

Switch to dark brown acrylic paint add some details and the first ice cream

Mix aqua and white then draw the second ice cream

Draw the third ice cream with light pink

To make them look realistic I'm going to add some messy lines on top

Apply a matte top coat to complete

The next design is a Shiba Inu

Just in case you're wondering, Shiba Inu is a type of dog in Japan

After applying a base coat apply two coats of cream yellow polish

Using dark brown acrylic paint draw the outline of the dog

Now I'm going to fill the inside with white

Paint the head with light brown

Draw the facial parts and paws

Draw lots of short hair everywhere to make him look fluffy

Draw two white dots just above the eyes and some fluffy lines on ears

Draw the brown toes then paint the tongue with pink

And what's happening here is what would happen to me when I see an ice cream

I always say YES! to ice cream ...and nail polish

Apply a matte top coat to complete

The next design is his fluffy bottom

After the base coat apply two coats of mint colour polish

Let's start drawing the outline of the legs

Fill the inside with white acrylic paint

I always like to apply multiple layers of thin coats rather than one thick coat

This way, the paint will dry faster and it creates an even surface

I'm going to sponge on some light brown acrylic paint

When you try the sponging technique with acrylic paint

Make sure to dab it onto a paper towel to remove the excess liquid, before dabbing onto the nail

Draw the tail on top

Just below the tail add a little booop lol

Paint the white part of the tail then draw the toes

Apply a matte top coat and that's it!

On my pinky, I've applied the same mint colour polish then applied a matte top coat

Using a pink polish, I've added some drips like a melting ice cream

Apply one more layer to make it thicker. Apply a glossy top coat to complete

And that's it for today and I hope you like this design

If you decide to recreate please tag Nailbees because recreations from you guys make SO HAPPY!

Look at all these wonderful recreations!!

These are from Bella, Frances, Kasia, Cindy, Anni and Lisa

Thank you guys SO much! You guys did a wonderful job!!

It doesn't need to be on your nails

The other day, this girl drew one of my characters and it totally made my day!

Thank you Starrie! Your drawing is AMAZING!

So, please share your creativety I'd LOVE to see them!

Thank you guys so much for watching and I'll see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> ♡ Shiba Inu Nail Art ♡ - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 181023 INFINITE Show! Champion behind PART 1 - Duration: 4:06.

Hello, everyone. I'm main vocal Woohyun from INFINITE. Nice to meet you.

(Unchanging infinity charm, INFINITE)

(Enough to have a year and 4 months of return) After one year and 4 months, we finally made a return

(Long time no see) Finally, we came to see you after a long time.

(PD : How do you feel on stage after a long time?) I feel in a good mood on stage after a long time

(Nam Star feel good) I feel in a good mood on stage after a long time

(feeling different and fluttering) something different is good

(The best thumb up)

And today in Show Champion, they give us a mini fan meeting

And we made a wonderful memories with fans

Sure enough, Show Champion with us haha

(of course, of course...)

(Addictive melody #TellMe)

Hello, I'm Sungjong the youngest in INFINITE

(In the middle INSPIRIT) Our fans now already in the field

There are about 800 people today

(That's the best) In this foggy and heavy cold weather, they still come to cheer. Really thank you. INSPIRIT the best

(PD : What's your feeling after make a comeback after a long time?) Speaking of my feeling, I feel more enjoy and want to work harder

(I always work hard on stage) It's like working hard on it all the time

(INFINITE is doing their best) We are doing the best

Fans and the public also like it so much. It's to reduce their mental burden.

(PD : What's the tittle song about, Tell Me?) It's our main song

It's URBAN R&B genre, the lyrics is to asking someone come back to me with the impressive dancing sensibility.

And the dance was have a little different feeling from our previous songs, it's more having a sexy feeling.

Please love Tell Me a lot.

Please come back to me again~ Babe~

INFINITE, who always ask you to come back, I hope everyone likes it.

(PD: What is Tell Me point of dance?) Don't ask me about choreography, you must ask Dongwoo

He will specifically introduce to you

just show one point

You, don't hide out at behind, come out. What is the meaning of avoiding it

Don't ask and just come to explain.

I come to explain the point of our choreography

When it comes to our choreography...

SY: Wherever I go *singing* began the most here? Dw: Yes

This time, there are 3 points in our choreography

The first point is in the chorus part

SY: start. Please come back to me *singing*

(Is he took my bait?) hey hey hey, you got my bait

Wherever I go, Wherever I am, I miss you so much, I can't take it anymore *singing*

DW: The important things is to jump out of a feeling. SY: focus on the pelvis

Do it again, do it again, the pelvis is very important

DW: twist and then to the forward. WH: The expression like you want to talk to the world.

Why you don't ever try that on stage

DW: I will SY: Must do

(Again, Dongwoo, shining on the stage)

This is Dongwoo version, let's see Sungyeol version.

(Dongwoo look CTRL+C CTRL+V)

(Dongwoo look CTRL+C CTRL+V) Look at his face

There are parts of his body that still not flexible

Tell Me LuvLuv Lu Lu Lu Luv, there's such a part

When you're dancing, there's must be love.

SY: Like feeling lonely and stroke their own body DW: Right, right. You can't touch other people's body.

If you use your own body, you can think, why it's so lonely.

(You're so lonely...)

And finally the last point is wherever you go

What this chorus part trying to say is our real focus

What is the expression in here?

It's like going to dig out in the way of running, the choreography teacher said it himself.

Where are you, where are you. It's like digging

DW: The key point in this expression is your fuzzy hands. SY: where are you, where are you

(Seems to be sure to find...)

SY: I will go first. DW: It was the point of Tell Me choreography so far.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 181023 INFINITE Show! Champion behind PART 1 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

MUST WATCH! Moving speech for ARAMCO. خاطرة عن أرامكو2018 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> MUST WATCH! Moving speech for ARAMCO. خاطرة عن أرامكو2018 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

ESO Dragon Bones - Worm Wizard Personality,Blackmarrow Necromancer Skin,Renegade Dragon Priest Mask - Duration: 2:25.

Hello everyone, my name is Tianlein and today we will take

a look on the new collectibles which you can acquire from the dragon bones dlc dungeons

in the Elder Scrolls Online

The Dragon Bones DLC will arrive on the live server at some point in February

If you are only interested in a specific topic please take a look in the description

Your first new item will be the Renegade Dragon Priest Mask

You will obtain this Mask by either entering the Fang Lair or the Scalecaller Peak Dungeon

the first time

Next we take a look on the Blackmarrow Necromancer Skin

For completing the Scalecaller Peak Challenger Achievement you will be rewarded with

the Blackmarrow Necromancer Skin

To earn this Achievement you have to complete several challenges

For example you have to complete the veteran Scalecaller Peak dungeon without suffering

a group member death

Then you have to successfully complete a speedrun of the dungeon within 30 minutes

And beside of completing the dungeon on veteran difficulty you have to defeat the the last

boss on veteran hardmode

The Blackmarrow necromancer skin is also perfect to hide your Vampire look

And you can earn two new Titles Peak Scaler and Plague of Peryite

Then you can earn a new Personality, the Worm Wizard

For completing the Fang Lair Challenger Achievement you will be rewarded with the Worm Wizard Personality

To earn this Achievement you have to complete several challenges.

For example you have to complete the veteran Fang Lair dungeon without suffering a group

member death

Then you have to successfully complete a speedrun of the dungeon within 30 minutes

And beside of completing the dungeon on veteran difficulty you have to defeat the the last

boss on veteran hardmode

The Worm Wizard Personality will alter the bless, dishonor, doom and ritual emotes

You can also earn the Title Blackmarrow's Bane and Dovahkriid

If you completed both dungeons on veteran difficulty you will be rewarded with the Nacreous Purple Dye

And you will earn new Thropy's and Bust's

which you can place in your house

Thanks for watching and hopefully you enjoyed this quick overview on the collectible items

of the dragon bone dlc dungeons

It would be wonderful if you subscribe, like or leave me a comment

Have a good day and until next time

Tschüss!

For more infomation >> ESO Dragon Bones - Worm Wizard Personality,Blackmarrow Necromancer Skin,Renegade Dragon Priest Mask - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄😱 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas Part 2018 - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄😱 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas Part 2018 - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

快樂氰化物:飛機老爸二 Airplane Dad: Part 2 - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts [中文字幕] - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> 快樂氰化物:飛機老爸二 Airplane Dad: Part 2 - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts [中文字幕] - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ewa Drzyzga mogła być kaleką - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Ewa Drzyzga mogła być kaleką - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

전국민이 축구코치인 베트남 "박항서 감독?" 반신반의 | THQ Channel - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> 전국민이 축구코치인 베트남 "박항서 감독?" 반신반의 | THQ Channel - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

베트남 축구대표팀, 역대 최고 포상금 받아…박항서 감독에게는? | THQ Channel - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> 베트남 축구대표팀, 역대 최고 포상금 받아…박항서 감독에게는? | THQ Channel - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

박항서 "이근호 브라질 보낸다" | THQ Channel - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> 박항서 "이근호 브라질 보낸다" | THQ Channel - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog #9 | Message From #Space | Hosted by Ruby Rock - Duration: 1:01.

Hi SÞin

j SALE j

Wow

j SALE j

♪ [Vlog #9]

j SALE j

👽 [Telepathic Communication]

For more infomation >> Vlog #9 | Message From #Space | Hosted by Ruby Rock - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

【Miku V4】Stupid Bitch【VOCALOIDカバー曲】 - Duration: 2:46.

I made the instrumental myself cuz why not

yes this is a song you sing to yourself

basically when you fucked up and you blame yourself

i could sing this song to myself all day -___-

Miku is telling herself to lose weight. Wtf

do u want to float away or something

but srsly guys it's not healthy to wallow in self-pity

cuz it's not always your fault. Sometimes there's things that are simply not in our control

/also chose this song so i can hear miku say bitch

awesome chorus singing along how stupid you are

there's also supposed to be talkloid in these parts but ah well

For more infomation >> 【Miku V4】Stupid Bitch【VOCALOIDカバー曲】 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Zbliżamy ludzi - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Zbliżamy ludzi - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to overcome exam stress and fear? - Duration: 7:38.

good evening everyone my name is Rahul Kanyall helping you to live a better life

today we are going to talk about steps that we can take to dissolve fear of

failure and stresses in an examination firstly let's take fear of failure

step number one is to face the fear and let me tell you that a fear is in the

form of a thought a thought comes up what if I don't succeed what if I fail

here what if I don't get opportunities after this what if no one likes me and

once you accept this fear once you say all right let it come by doing so you

actually reduce the magnitude of the fear you make it less stronger you make

it weak in contrary if you say that no no I can't fail no no I can't not

succeed so by doing so what you're doing is you are resisting the fear and once

you are resisting a thought it becomes magnified it becomes stronger it becomes

more powerful so in order to dissolve a fear you have accept it step number two

is to know that whatever we think in our head as fear is a magnified form of a

thought let us take a very classical example of it for example you want to

propose a girl who happens to be a friend of yours the first thought that

comes to your mind is what if she says no I know then then further thoughts further

fearful thoughts keep on coming to your mind for example what if she never

talks to me again what if she breaks our friendship what if she slaps me what if

she gets me beaten through her brother and believe me

when you actually propose her she just says a yes or a No

you never get that beating you never get that slap what I want to tell you here

is that whatever we are thinking on our minds are magnified version of what

actually happens so the second step is to be aware of this fact step number

three you have to ask this beautifully profound question what will happen to me

if I really fail for example all the way back to 2012 when I was quitting BHEL

my mind was filled with lots of fears because that was a government company

and to leave a government company was not wise I thought what if I never

succeed what if I never get opportunities what if I fail miserably

after this what if society abandons me to all these questions were creeping

into my mind at that point of time so what I did I asked this profound

question what will actually happen if I fail and believe me I noted it down the

responses to it and the responses were okay I'll fail but I will not die I will

be still alive I'll figure out something I'll not give up certainly I'll teach to

class 12 I'll teach to class 10th I'll do

something so what I want to say here is that when you write down the responses

to the question what if I really fail your life becomes better

this is also in parallel to the step number two that we have talked about

because whenever you are thinking you're always thinking very worst things that

might happen but they never happen so here's the exercise for you if you are

having a fear please note down what might happen to you if you fail note down all

those responses and believe me those responses will be manageable as were

manageable to me this was all about facing fears and conquering them now

let's talk about what to do if you are stressed and let me offer to you with

great respect and love stress might be because of two reasons one we have

already talked of the fear of failure the second it might be because you are

over exerting you are reading continuously for 10-12 hours you are not

taking rest so here what I suggest with all love and respect is you listen to

music listen to it completely listen to the voice listen to the instruments that

are being played listen to the lyrics and just dissolve yourself when you do

so you do a meditation meditation is nothing but being aware of of ourselves

in and out in the present moment second meditation that I can suggest to you is

to take a walk and when you walk focus on your body focus on your thoughts when

your mind integrates with your body automatically meditation happens and

when meditation happens you will find yourself relaxed

and believe me relaxation is the opposite of being stressed thirdly what

you can do is you can breathe heavily stop for a moment then exhale breathe in

stop it then exhale this will actually relax you

down and make you stress-free thank you very much if you liked the video you can

press thumbs up button if you have further questions you can put them in

the comment section below and I also encourage you to share this video with

with people who might need it right now and most importantly if you have not

subscribed to my channel and if you want to receive life-changing content and

because an idea can change your life you can subscribe to my channel and with

this I wish you all the best I wish you good health

I wish bliss and peace to you stay blessed thank you

For more infomation >> How to overcome exam stress and fear? - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Can Bangladeshi enter India from here ? HD | illegal Immigrants - Duration: 2:06.

We are passing from Maylynnong to Dawki via Badar Road.

This is the Bangladesh India Border

The animals you can see is Bangladeshi and we are standing in India.

You can see white pillar/ Stone is Border point.

We did not see any fences there.

I am not sure if it is hidden there but its not clearly visible.

So I think Bangladeshi can easily enter India from here.

This is another place on same road from where I think Bangladeshi can enter India

You can see some people are fishing down there.

No body know they are Bangladeshi or Indian

Though at some places BSF was present but didn't find any one at these two places.

For more infomation >> Can Bangladeshi enter India from here ? HD | illegal Immigrants - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Più vicini con BlaBlaCar - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Più vicini con BlaBlaCar - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung ML-3471 - Stan materiałów | DRUK-POL [Napisy PL] - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Samsung ML-3471 - Stan materiałów | DRUK-POL [Napisy PL] - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Routine mattutina e routine serale: le buone abitudini di Andrea Giuliodori - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Routine mattutina e routine serale: le buone abitudini di Andrea Giuliodori - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

2D/3D Animation Class

For more infomation >> 2D/3D Animation Class

-------------------------------------------

Wagner revela o que não faria no BBB18 nem por "R$15 milhões" - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Wagner revela o que não faria no BBB18 nem por "R$15 milhões" - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

SAGAS QUE DEBERIAN VOLVER en 2018 | MERISTATION - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> SAGAS QUE DEBERIAN VOLVER en 2018 | MERISTATION - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mal is Captured - Part 39 - Descendants Reversed Disney - Duration: 10:04.

Disney Doll Story

Mal.

Mal.

Are you ok?

No.

Please make it stop.

Make it stop.

What's going on?

Tell me.

I don't know.

Is she ok?

Help me get her to her room.

Applying the pressure.

The drill is ready.

Activating the drill.

Engaging the power.

Activating the polarity warp.

Is it going to work?

I need more power.

It's almost there.

Power to the maximum.

there is definitely damage to the magic staff, but it's protected by some kind of magic.

The magic staff should've been broken according to my calculation.

in that case, we need to bring it inside the barrier.

There is no magic inside the barrier.

It stopped.

Whatever it was, we need to find it and stop it.

I think that was my mother's magic staff.

It's calling out to me.

Can you figure out where it is?

No.

But somebody is trying to break it.

I think Prince Philip gave the staff to Audrey.

Audrey must have it.

Mal.

I heard what you were going to do to Prince Charming and Prince Philip.

Ben.

My mom is the queen of Auradon.

She is kind of important.

I need to save her.

There has to be another way.

Prince charming and Prince Philip are good people.

I suppose, but I am born evil.

Evil runs through my blood.

Dark magic is all I can do.

But I know you have a good heart.

Doesn't that matter more?

How about this?

I do one good thing for you.

You do one evil thing for me.

how evil?

How about you find my mother's magic staff for me?

In return, what will you do for me?

What would you like?

Please lower the barrier on the Isle.

Hello.

Mal.

Are you comfortable here?

Is Evil Queen treating you well?

Yes.

What brings you here?

How about tea?

It seems like we always met under bad circumstances.

I can bring Belle over to Auradon.

You, Belle and Ben can live together in your old castle.

Doesn't that sound good?

I need all of my people to come back to Auradon.

That's impossible right now.

I can't stop until my people are free.

Honestly, I wouldn't go so far as you if my people were locked behind a barrier.

Maybe that's what makes us different from villains.

We always stick together.

Please just think about it.

I want Ben to be happy.

Fairy Godmother.

Look what I brought.

So they did it.

Is my husband ok?

Is he alright?

Oh no, oh, Audrey.

at least you are safe.

How is your dad?

Ok, for now.

I think.

He told me to break this magic staff, but I can't.

Interesting.

what?

This magic staff still has magic even under the barrier.

The barrier is made with Maleficent's magic staff.

Maybe barrier has no effect on it.

I think I can use it.

Can you use it to bring down the barrier?

I think so.

You got your wings back.

I got my magic back.

My magic is back.

I am not good, so let's not pretend like I am.

No, I saw you.

I know you.

You are good.

I am supposed to be the next mistress of evil.

Me doing good magic?

That's just not right.

This might actually be good for both of us.

I need to learn good magic too.

Here is Fairy Godmother's broken magic wand.

So here it is.

Fairy Godmother's broken magic wand.

Could you please let go of Prince Charming and Prince Philip now?

Jane, I can't promise what will happen to them, but I'll promise you this.

I'll learn good magic for you.

Let this barrier come down.

It's still here.

this is not my magic wand, so maybe Maleficent's magic staff doesn't work the same way.

can you try again?

Let this barrier come down.

Bippidy Boppidy Booo.

Mal?

Someone is using my mother's magic staff.

I have to stop her.

Mal?

Mal?

I know where it is.

Aren't you going to help her?

I'm sure Mal can take care of it.

Whatever it is.

I can't bring down the barrier, but I think I can reverse the polarity on this barrier.

What do you mean?

I can change it so that nobody can come in without our permission.

You mean turn this barrier into a gigantic security wall.

Yes, we are not a prisoners anymore.

This barrier is what will keep us safe.

Let's do it.

Let the polarity of this barrier switch.

Bippidy Boppidy boo.

No.

No.

Mal.

Mal.

Are you ok?

No.

Stop.

Mal.

where is my husband?

Jane.

Get away from here.

It's dangerous.

Stop.

You are using the magic staff wrong.

You are going to break it.

That's what we are trying to do.

No.

No.

You don't understand.

Even if that magic staff breaks, the barrier will not come down.

Mal, then open this barrier.

Come and get it.

What?

I can't.

You can't come in.

Can you?

Fairy Godmother, open up the barrier.

Let's show her what we did.

Open.

It looks like whenever you use that staff, Mal gets hurt.

How is that possible?

Stop.

Let's get her now.

There is no use.

There is no magic inside the barrier.

What will happen to me?

We are going to exchange you for King Beast, Prince Philip and Prince Charming.

They will never do that.

Nobody is coming for me.

You are a daughter of Maleficent.

Surely, you mean something to them.

We are villains.

We don't come back for the fallens.

Not even if it's me.

Mal, here.

I brought something for you to eat.

I don't feel like it.

You are not going anywhere, not until Evil Queen let go of my husband and rest of our

people.

Nobody's coming for me, so do as what you will.

Then you better eat.

Because if you are staying here, you have to earn your keep.

Here.

What's this?

You didn't think we will feed you for free, did you?

You will help out at the farm.

But I don't know how to farm.

You got two perfectly capable hands and feet.

We worked for you.

Now you will work for us.

Those are the plants you gave us.

The magical seeds.

They are growing very well.

Yeah, I heard you will work here until Evil Queen calls you back.

Nobody will come for me.

Well, then I guess you will have to make this place your home.

Come.

I'll show you.

Audrey?

Mal.

Nobody here is a princess.

Everybody works.

But I never worked.

I always had magic.

Well.

then now I guess you will learn that those two hands are for other things too.

Come.

what?

No.

Belle wants to exchange King Beast, Prince Charming and Prince Philip for Mal.

Then let's return them.

We need to save Mal.

Nonsense.

We will not do that.

with both Maleficent and Mal gone, Auradon is ours now.

Mom.

This is Mal.

My best friend.

We have to save her.

Who knows what they will do to her.

You know how much they hated Maleficent.

You know the rules.

We don't go back for the fallen.

Mal knows that too.

But

Don't jeopardize this.

I am going to take over Auradon.

As far as Mal is concerned, she can rot in Belle's dungeon if there is such thing on

the Isle.

No.

No.

No

For more infomation >> Mal is Captured - Part 39 - Descendants Reversed Disney - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Più vicini con BlaBlaCar - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Più vicini con BlaBlaCar - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Carnival Tangerine Fritters (chiacchiere or bugie) | Eggless - Duration: 7:20.

Hello everyone.

Chiacchiere are a typical Italian carnival dessert.

Here is a very simple recipe.

Flour.

Salt, a pinch of baking soda.

Sugar.

Extra virgin olive oil (3 tbsps).

Tangerine juice.

Slice the peel of 1-2 tangerines thinly.

Knead the dough for a few minutes to obtain this result.

Cut in half.

Lightly flour the surface and roll out the dough.

It should be this thin.

Cut like this...

...and fry.

The frying oil should not be too hot.

This will not take too long.

When golden-brown, remove them from the pan.

Our crispy chiacchiere are ready.

As a final touch, dust them with powdered sugar.

I hope you enjoyed my recipe.

Support my project by making a donation on my Tipeee page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment