Sunday, September 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Oct 1 2018

Oh, the pacifist Coco looks...

I feel sad...

Oh.. dear...

Sharon: Grrr~

What...?

You such a pretty kitty!

TT: Meow~

(Laughing)

Coco~

Chuchu~

Kitties~

(Laughing)

You two got stuck in there!

Kitties... What is... (lol)

It looks like a bundle of Thanks giving day gifts. (lol)

Oh~

Why?

You got something?

I'll take you today, Chuchu.

You need to take a health check.

Why?

Why?

Ah... Changing the posture... (lol)

What are you doing?

Lulu: Huh? Nothing.

You look strange.

Are you grooming her?

It's no use grooming her.

Chuchu needs to take a health check today.

I'll take her.

Let's go, Chuchu!

Come on. One, two...

POK!

Lulu: Ugh...

Lulu: The room got bigger.

(Laughing)

Really? I'm taking Chuchu to the hospital!

Lulu: OK. Bye.

OK. I got it. 'Room got bigger...'

Doctor Coco.

Oh, I didn't know that you can

boast your pink jelly in this way too.

Wow... You've got many way to show it off!

Doc, we need to go to the hospital today.

You have bloodshot eyes, so...

I'm sorry but,

excuse me.

Excuse me!

Done!

POK!

POK!

Ah~ No! Don't run away!

Don't run away!

Oh~ You don't feel good?

Let me close it. Let's go! (lol)

I got it, I got it~

I'll open it for you when we get on the car.

Good?

Oh, you know it's time to move, huh?

This way, sir.

Are you OK, Chuchu?

Good. Let's go!

(Sigh) Geez...

Lulu always follow you.. It's too small.

Oops.

Done.

Let's go! One, two~

(Groaning)

Bye, kitties~

(Door opening)

Dong-E(??) / The Handsome.

Sharon(??) / The Action Taker.

You guys are so smart! Are you waiting for us?

Sharon.

Say hello to doctor Coco.

You two have the same eye color!

Wow. You are a hunter.

You don't want it?

(Treat bag sound)

(Laughing)

What are you doing?

Are you telling me that you want this treat? Wow.

Hey...

(Treat bag sound)

You ate plenty.

Oh, the pacifist Coco looks

I feel sad...

Oh.. dear...

Sharon: Grrr~

What?

Doctor: Hey~ Coco!

Doctor: Let me see.

Coco hates the hospital...

Doctor: You hate the hospital? Tae-neung animal hospital / Doctor Kim Jae Young

Doctor: Yeah, it's not a good place to come often. Tae-neung animal hospital / Doctor Kim Jae Young

Doctor: Look at his eyes...

A bit...

Doctor: Yeah, he has bloodshot eyes.

Doctor: He must've blinked eyes many times...

Doctor: This eye was clear, wasn't it?

I think it has become more red from this morning.

Doctor: Generally, Conjunctivitis is

Doctor: most ocommonly caused by bacteria.

Doctor: During treatment,

Doctor: if the cure doesn't work,

Doctor: I think I would need to do a scrutiny

Doctor: to figure out whether it's caused by germs or bacteria.

Doctor: When I put a stethoscope

Doctor: on his chest,

Doctor: I didn't hear any souffle.

Umm...

Doctor: When cats get conjunctivitis,

Doctor: tears flow a lot.

Doctor: When eyes are smarting,

Doctor: cats sneeze to take it out of eyes.

Ah...

Doctor: Like, sniffle, sniffle.

Doctor: Sniffle! It's the symptom they show.

Doctor: First of all, let's take an X-ray.

Doctor said you need to take an X-ray...

Wow, you're so tall, sweetie!

(Taking an X-ray)

(Taking an X-ray)

Oh... pity...

Are you scared?

Come here. Let's go.

Let's eat treat~

Wanna see what's going on back there?

No, no! Again, again!

(Laughing)

She's looking at the doc.

'Hello, I'm a pretty kitty.' (lol)

Doctor: What is your name?

Say 'I'm Chuchu'.

Doctor: Ah~ You're Chuchu.

Doctor: Wow, Chuchu. You're such a good kitty!

Doctor: Her cheeks and eyes are...

Doctor: priceless!

(Laughing)

Doctor: It would happen

Doctor: when teeth are..

Doctor: not good.

Doctor: But Chuchu's teeth look so healthy.

Doctor: Very good.

OK then.. Take Shots and medicine, and...

Doctor: Yes.

see how it goes?

Doctor: Yes. Please give me a call tomorrow.

OK. Say bye to the doctor~

Doctor: Bye bye~

(Laughing)

(Door lock sound)

(Door opening)

Mommy's home~

(Door closing)

What have you been doing?

You did a good job! Come here~

Oh...

(Cage opening)

Have you been waiting for us here, Lulu?

Chuchu's here!

Get in!

You two have good time.

(Laughing)

Coco... Oh, come here, Coco.

Let's eat something first.

Oh~ You did a good job~

Ta-da~

Ta-da~

(lol) Chairman Momo!

Yeah! Help yourself~

Help yourself~

It will be fine soon if you eat well.

Hey!

No! He's taking a medicine too.

You...

Hey!

Bunny!

He's taking a medicine. I'll get you food.

I brought...

Doctor: Huh? Wow~!!

I put a photo of you too in this photo book.

Doctor: Yeah... (Surprised)

I brought it for you.

Doctor: (WOW) Chairman Momo...

Doctor: (WOW)

Here...

Doctor: When did you make it?

Here!

(Laughing)

This photo is the most popular one, so...

Doctor: Ah...!

For more infomation >> COCO & CHUCHU WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. (ENG SUB) - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : LEVEI CUSPES E FUI AGREDIDO PELA GUARDA, DENUNCIA PADRE JÚLIO LANCELLOTTI - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : LEVEI CUSPES E FUI AGREDIDO PELA GUARDA, DENUNCIA PADRE JÚLIO LANCELLOTTI - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rubber Bullets - Catalonia. Musical video - Duration: 5:34.

24 Hour service Locksmith

Where are the ballots hidden, goddammit?

(Referendum results)

For more infomation >> Rubber Bullets - Catalonia. Musical video - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline de Monaco a eu une liaison avec le prince Charles ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Caroline de Monaco a eu une liaison avec le prince Charles ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

I love it ordenado alfabéticamente - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> I love it ordenado alfabéticamente - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Line Renaud se confie : "Johnny Hallyday est en moi" -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Line Renaud se confie : "Johnny Hallyday est en moi" -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Red Velvet Level Up Temporada 3 (Ep 2) \ Sub Esp - Duration: 12:44.

For more infomation >> Red Velvet Level Up Temporada 3 (Ep 2) \ Sub Esp - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

Transformer Types - Types of Transformer - Electrical Transformers Types - Duration: 6:56.

A transformer is a static electrical device that transfers electrical energy between two

or more circuits through electromagnetic induction.

A varying current in one coil of the transformer produces a varying magnetic field, which in

turn induces a varying electromotive force or EMF in a second coil.

Power can be transferred between the two coils, without a metallic connection between the

two circuits.

There are several transformer types used in the electrical power system for different

purposes, like in power generation, distribution and transmission and utilization of electrical

power.

In this video I will going to show you Different types of Transformer.

There are seven categories of transformer are made for different purposes.

1.

According to Construction.

2.

According to Core Medium.

3.

According to Voltage Level.

4.

According to Type of supply.

5.

According to Their use.

6.

According to Instrument Transformer.

7.

According to the Place of Use.

According to Construction.

The construction of a transformer is dependent upon how the primary and secondary windings

are wound around the central laminated steel core.

The two most common and basic designs of transformer construction are the, core type Transformer

and the Shell type Transformer.

Core Type Transformer.

In core type transformer, windings are cylindrical former wound, mounted on the core limbs as

shown.

The cylindrical coils have different layers and each layer is insulated from each other.

Low voltage windings are placed nearer to the core, as they are easier to insulate.

Sell type Transformer.

The coils are former wound and mounted in layers stacked with insulation between them.

A shell type transformer may have simple rectangular form or it may have a distributed form.

According to Core Medium.

Based on the medium placed between the primary and secondary winding the transformers are

classified as, Air core transformer and Iron core transformer.

Air Core Transformer.

The primary and secondary windings wounded on non-magnetic strip where the flux linkage

between primary and secondary is through the air.

The mutual inductance effect is less in air core compared to iron core i.e. the reluctance

offered to the generated flux is high in the air medium where as in the iron core it is

less.

But the hysteresis and eddy current losses which are dominant in iron core type are less

or completely eliminated in air core type transformer.

Iron Core Transformer.

The primary and secondary windings are wound on multiple iron plate bunch which provide

a perfect linkage path to the generated flux.

It offers less reluctance to the linkage flux due to the conductive and magnetic property

of the iron.

These are widely used transformers in which the efficiency is high compared to the air

core type transformer.

According to Voltage Level.

These are the most commonly used transformer types for all the applications.

Depends upon the voltage ratios from primary to secondary windings, the transformers are

classified as, step-up and step-down transformers.

Step Up Transformer.

On a step-up transformer there are more turns on the secondary coil than the primary coil.

The induced voltage across the secondary coil is greater than the applied voltage across

the primary coil or in other words the voltage has been stepped-up.

Step Down Transformer.

A step down transformer has less turns on the secondary coil that the primary coils.

The induced voltage across the secondary coil is less the applied voltage across the primary

coil or in other words the voltage is stepped-down.

According to Type of supply.

These are the most commonly used transformer types for Depends on supply line.

There are classified as, Single Phase Transformer and Three Phase Transformer.

Single Phase Transformer.

Single-phase transformers accept single-phase AC power and output single-phase AC power,

typically at a higher or lower voltage level.

Energy is transferred from one circuit to one or more circuits via electromagnetic induction.

Three Phase Transformer.

Three-phase electric power is a common method of alternating-current electric power generation,

transmission, and distribution.

It is a type of poly phase system and is the most common method used by electrical grids

worldwide to transfer power.

According to Their Use.

According to the necessity, these are classified as the power transformer, distribution transformer

measuring transformer, and instrument transformer.

Power Transformer.

A transformers located directly next to a power plant is called GSU Generator Step-up

Unit.

A GSU transforms the electric power from the medium voltage of the generators to the high

voltage transmission level.

To balance power flow between parallel power lines, phase shifters can be used.

Distribution Transformer.

A distribution transformer or service transformer is a transformer that provides the final voltage

transformation in the electric power distribution system, stepping down the voltage used in

the distribution lines to the level used by the customer.

Instrument Transformer.

Instrument transformers are high accuracy class electrical devices used to isolate or

transform voltage or current levels.

Instrument transformer are classified as, Current transformer and Potential transformer.

Current Transformer CT.

A current transformer is an electric device that produces an alternating current in its

secondary which is proportional to the AC current in its primary.

Potential Transformer PT.

Voltage transformers, also called potential transformers PT, are a parallel connected

type of instrument transformer.

They are designed to present negligible load to the supply being measured and have an accurate

voltage ratio and phase relationship to enable accurate secondary connected metering.

According to the Place of Use.

These are classified as indoor and outdoor transformers.

Indoor transformers are covered with a proper roof like as in the process industry.

The outdoor transformers are nothing but distribution type transformers.

Dear viewers, Thanks for watching the video, any question write in the comment box.

Don't forget to like and share.

More update please subscribes our channel Learning Engineering, and get notification

to press the bell icon.

For more infomation >> Transformer Types - Types of Transformer - Electrical Transformers Types - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Practical Science Experiment || Boiling Kerosene - Duration: 6:00.

Wait Wait Wait Wait

Just after switching the camera off

I wondered for how long will this Kerosene burn

So I tried to pour water on it

and an interesting effect took place

one minute, You should see this

Water,

An this is our boiling kerosene

Hey guys, welcome to this new video

We are gonna see what happens

when we boil kerosene oil

This here is Kerosene oil

Nah, it ain't Appy FiZZ

Sure, packet belongs to Appy Fizz

But inside we have Kerosene oil

So let's see what happens if we boil it

* I guess used a little too much *

And for lighter I have

a butane burner

which I used in the Mini Flamethrower Project

The card is on the Top You Guys should watch that video too

Let's do this

and now

let's see what happens when we boil kerosene

As the boiling point of kerosene is really low

when we start boiling it

It starts getting boiled really fast

Vapors

Kerosene vapors

after just a few minute of placing the Torch

we can see

the kerosene

Vapors have started coming out

we can see the vapors

and this vapor should catch fire

and I have Water nearby

*Cuz no one likes getting burned*

water for safety

So the kerosene is now boiling really fast

Vapor catches faster than liquids

and that's dangerous

So here, just like normal water

kerosene is vaporising

Due to wind the vapor isn't able to go under the utensil

where lies the flames

If it wasn't windy, the vapors wud have caught flame

and all the liquid and vapor kerosene would have caught fire

and there would have

been a slight, smooth explosion of fireball

but due to wind we won't see that explosion

So now I will try

to make the vapor catch fire

AAANd FIREEE!!

So guys Indian Festivals are upcoming

and I have really good plans for these events

So please subscribe

to watch more new interesting contents

Please share this video

and tell your friends

what happens if kerosene is boiled

Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait

right after switching the camera off

I was wondering for how long will this kerosene burn

so

I tried

to pour water on it and an interesting effect happened

one minute, watch for yourself

water

boiling kerosene

watch again

again, Do subscribe to the channel and share this video

meet you in the next video!!

For more infomation >> Practical Science Experiment || Boiling Kerosene - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

The FBI has not contacted Dr. Christine Blasey Ford for Brett Kavanaugh investigation — is this why? - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> The FBI has not contacted Dr. Christine Blasey Ford for Brett Kavanaugh investigation — is this why? - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Nguyên nhân gây ung thư có xu hướng gia tăng ở việt nam - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Nguyên nhân gây ung thư có xu hướng gia tăng ở việt nam - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Courtney's Process in Becoming an Interpreter | Deaf and Hearing couple - Duration: 13:40.

Hi welcome back to our channel, ours meaning me and Zach who is not in this

video with me. Anyways I wanted to make a video for all of you who are asking

about my journey in becoming a sign language interpreter, how long it took me

to learn sign language, which I'm gonna answer right now, I'm still learning and

what my process look like, which I still feel like I'm on that journey and I will

always be on that journey. But I'll share with you what I have been through so far

So where should I start, some of you may have watched our first, second video

on how we met. I don't know why I keep feeling like

Zach is right here I'm just used to him being in the video with me but in that

video I talked about my first exposure to sign language I was about five years

old, my neighbor was deaf,

and I asked my mom if she knew any sign language. Fortunately she did, she knew

the alphabet and a few signs like eat and I don't remember what else she knew but she knew

a few basic signs, play maybe, and I remember talking with my neighbor, her

name was Emily and I fingerspelled a lot. She had taught me a few signs here and

there but I mean mostly we just played. We're like five years old we played tag,

hide-and-seek, there wasn't a lot of communication going back and forth but

we had a lot of fun together and that was my first exposure to sign language

and to someone who is deaf and hard of hearing. So remember we moved away when

I was about 7 years old and unfortunately I forgot pretty much

everything I learned. I still kind of knew the alphabet but if I'm being

honest I really didn't remember the alphabet I knew A and BC. I thought

this was D like most people but this is the is D, it was pretty bad. Going into college (I MEAN HIGH SCHOOL)

they offered Sign Language classes and I thought, hey I've heard about sign

language this sounds really cool and I took Spanish in middle school wasn't

that great at it and so I thought wow I'm gonna take sign language this is

gonna be great and I loved it. I didn't learn a lot about the culture but I did

learn a lot about the language and I fell in love with it. So when I was

getting ready to go to college my dad was asking and my mom what I wanted to

do and at that time I thought I wanted to be an elementary school teacher I

loved being with kids in the classroom, I loved seeing them develop and grow and

all that stuff but I also really loved sign language. I wanted to still learn

the language be involved in the culture so I was trying to figure out what that

would look like for me in regards to my career choice but I continued studying

to become an elementary school teacher I went to a community college just because

I still wasn't that sure what I wanted to do I thought it would be a safer

route for me. So I went to Long Beach City College near my home and I

re-took American sign language 1 & 2 with my mom. Even though I

learned it in high school I never really practiced it and so I didn't really know

how to use it but thought it would be good plus my mom and they wanted to

learn because I like Zach. So I took sign language again and I started to get

more involved within the Deaf community. There's a school called, California State

University Northridge and they used to have they still have these retreats it's

just a different name it used to be called silent weekend now it's called

the Deaf Studies retreat and so I remember going to that my first year and

it's this weekend getaway with Deaf people, signers, people involved in the Deaf

community and I loved it because at this retreat it's the first time ever where

it's just a group of people involved in the Deaf community, voices are off, you're

not supposed to talk at all. At that time I still don't really know a lot of

sign language so it was really challenging for me. The workshops I went

to were not interpreted so I missed a lot of information but it was such good

exposure for me to be immersed within the Deaf community in the Deaf culture

and I loved it and at that point I knew okay as much as I love children

I love the Deaf community. I love Deaf culture. I want to be involved in

this for the rest of my life. I felt really the way to do that was to become

an interpreter and so coming back from that retreat I spoke with my advisor at

Long Beach City I said okay, I know I wanted to do Liberal Studies but I'm

thinking about changing majors I heard that California State University

Northridge, CSUN, offers an interpreting program I would love to be able to

transfer there one day what do I need to do? So I took the classes I need to

take at Long Beach City, general ed and the more I talked to Deaf people and

other interpreters they all kept saying the same thing, get involved in the Deaf

community, get involved in the Deaf community, get involved in the Deaf

community. I think that's what I'm going to

tell everybody else who's watching this video, get involved in the Deaf community.

I did take, I mean I took a lot of sign language classes... I went to

another Community College El Camino and I took American Sign Language 2

again there they had a different Deaf teacher and I really wanted to be in her

class I heard she was an amazing teacher. I took ASL 3 there. I took Deaf

culture there which was all great and I learned a lot but really being involved

in the Deaf community was the best and that's really again why I wanted to

become an interpreter was to be involved in the Deaf community. So I feel like

that's where I really learned the language, that's where I understood it

that's where I was able to practice it and really just get connected with

people. And that's what I love, I love connecting with other people.

I moved up to Cal State... well I moved up.... this is why I prefer signing because I

stutter a little bit less. haha I moved up to Northridge which is an hour and a half

away from where I live and I actually didn't go to Northridge at first I went

to another Community College, Pierce College and I continued to take ASL 5

there and a few other courses just for a short time before I transferred over to

CSUN.I transfered over to CSUN finally in 2014

yeah 2014, and I applied for their interpreting program. I was so

nervous, obviously we all compare ourselves... and so I'm looking at the other

students who are applying and like wow their signing is so beautiful. I love

their hands like their fingers. It's so weird when you interpret or when you're

involved you just look at people's fingers and you're like wow they sign

so beautiful. We're all a little insecure, maybe not, but I definitely was

and can still be definitely insecure about my signing. So I remember just

being really nervous, I was talking to Zach and my other friends, I applied

super late, I was like I'm not going to get in, there's no point but I'm

really lucky to have people who pushed me and said you can do it, just give it a shot,

believe in yourself. So I did and fortunately enough, I got into the

interpreting program and that's, I mean, I am super grateful for that program.

I feel like that's really where I got to look at the language and dissect it

and figure it out. Then figure out how to interpret it, because

it's one thing to know how to sign and it's a totally other thing to learn how

to interpret because there's so much going on while you're processing

everything while you're taking one language and then putting it into

another language and making sure they're equivalent and makes sense and they

match the consumer it's just it's crazy how much goes on in the brain while

that's happening. I learned so much that I never thought I would learn. It

was, it was intense and amazing and great I loved all of my professors,

Cole, Allisun, Cass, and even all my other professors before that, I mean I

learned so much from them. I'm truly really grateful for all of

them. On top of that being involved in that program and finally being at

CSUN I got more involved within the Deaf community, I went to more Deaf events

Deaf Starbucks. I went to the Deaf Studies retreats and again...

My professors and the Deaf community is really the reason why I'm an

interpreter today. I've really learned so much from them and the Deaf community

has been continuously patient with me and all my errors and you know I'm not

being clear I'm signing too slow or I'm just not making any sense but really

teaching me and correcting me and helping me grow and learn about their

culture and their language and their community and you know it's something

that I really treasure and I'm really grateful for. So for any of you who are

watching who have been involved in my process and

I'm at today I'm really grateful for all of you and all you continue to do for me

and I continue to teach me. Anyways, so I went through that program

which was pretty rigorous but exactly what I needed. Right before graduation

actually a few months, I heard about this program in Utah called VRSII, School

to work, and I decided to apply. I was also again very nervous and insecure,

wondering am I going to get accepted? I'm good enough? This program

focused on is helping graduates transition from being a student and

going into the professional world knowing how to network, knowing how to

use the skills they learned in their field of work, obviously for interpreting

So in this program we focused a lot on medical interpreting, VRS interpreting.

educational interpreting, post-secondary interpreting, a little bit on legal

interpreting, mental health all the different fields, we were able to practice

and have a safe environment with another interpreter in these settings with us

and have the Deaf person be able to give us feedback on our work. Which I think

was so great to be able to have the Deaf person's feedback since that's really

who were working for, for the rest of our lives as well as the hearing people's

who were interpreter for both, both parties but I really loved that program

because I was able to really go deeper into my work and assess my work and put

it into practice and assess it and then put it back into practice again and

improve within each time. So after that program, I applied at Sorenson, that

program is actually through Sorensen it's like this internship and so I had a

little taste of what that looks like working in VRS setting. I applied for

Sorensen and I also applied to work at CSUN and since then I've been working at

both places for the past two years and I absolutely love both of my jobs. I

definitely feel like I'm still on my journey,

just like we've taken English classes you know elementary through college we

had to take English, the reason is because English is always changing

language is always changing. So I don't feel like my journey will ever end

I'll always be constantly learning new things, learning new lingo,

learning new slang, continuing to develop myself as a

professional but anyways I hope this helped you if you have any other

questions feel free to leave it in the comment send us some messages on

Instagram if you're a little bit more personal and yeah I think if I you know

have any advice again it's to get involved in the Deaf community, don't

compare yourself but compare yourself at the same time like don't compare

yourself and say that oh I suck, I can't do it, I'm not good enough, but think wow,

like okay that person has strengths that I don't have, I want to learn that, how

can I learn from them. And I have strengths that that person may not have

how can I help them as well rather than just comparing and feeling defeated and

discouraged, continue to work on it, don't give up, get involved in the community

ask questions, ask for help, and just be humble, always. Always be humble in your

process in becoming an interpreter and being a human it's just, you can't go

wrong with being humble. So again for any of you who are watching this video who

have been a part of my process I want to say thank you again because without you

I wouldn't be where I am in my profession today but I hope this video

was helpful.

For more infomation >> Courtney's Process in Becoming an Interpreter | Deaf and Hearing couple - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kev'yn Supercut | Insecure | Season 3 - Duration: 7:30.

-♪ Ooh! ♪ -♪ Ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, yeah ♪

♪ Ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah Ooh, ooh, yeah ♪

♪ Kev'yn! Kev'yn ♪

♪ It's you and me We family ♪

♪ Just tryin' to be The best that we can be ♪

-♪ Kev'yn ♪ -♪ Oh! ♪

♪ So here we go For what we know ♪

♪ Go with the flow And get ready for the show ♪

-♪ Ooh, yeah! ♪ -♪ (HIP HOP BEAT PLAYING) ♪

So, I was separating the colors from the whites,

but it felt too much like segregation.

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -So I just put 'em all together.

Would you just admit that women have it harder than men,

and our bet... is off?

Men never say that. And I'ma show you...

after I finish folding your fine washables,

-and making these petit fours. -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-(HUMMING) -YOLANDA: Okay, man.

I don't want you putting your hands on my underwear.

Who wants to touch your dirty drawers?!

-(OVERLAPPING CHATTER) -(KEV'YN CALLS OUT)

Percy, open the oven. We ready, baby!

-(LAUGHS) -(OVEN SIZZLING)

-Oh! -Oh. Oh, no! Oh!

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -(KEV'YN GRUNTS)

Oh!

Oh, hell to the naw.

-My Cornish hen! -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-(SMOKE DETECTOR BEEPING) -(GASPS)

(LAUGHS)

That's one small step for womankind,

and one big slap across the face... for Kev'yn.

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -(GROANS)

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -Do I smell boujee pigeon?

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -(SIGHS) Lil' Chris...

What did I tell you about comin' in my house through the fridge?

-Booyah! -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-Don't make me come over there. -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Huh? Huh? Get outta here! Get!

-You... I hate you! -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn! ♪

♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ It's you and me We family ♪

♪ Just tryin' to be The best that we can be ♪

♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ So here we go For what we know ♪

♪ Go with the flow And get ready for the show ♪

♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ Oooh! ♪

Booyah!

♪ Kev'yn ♪

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-It is I, Colin Kaeper-nigga. -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Ain't nobody got it harder than brothas.

Hashtag "Knee Too."

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Well, sisters are the backbone of this country.

And we're reclaiming our "Time... Sup."

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Damn, Percy! What happened?

The pigs did it to me.

-Cops beat you? -What?

Oh, naw.

Turns out I'm highly allergic to pork.

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

ANNOUNCER: Next time on...

♪ Kev'yn ♪

Forgive me, because I am so bad with names.

You can call us by our Wakanda names.

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-T'Challa. -T'Choke-ya

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ (HIP HOP BEAT PLAYING) ♪

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Now forgive me, because I am so bad with names.

But it's... Yolanda, Kev-aisha, and Kev-yen?

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Or you can call us by our Wakanda names.

-T'Challa. -T'Choke-ya.

"To choose to live your white ass in another place."

-(HUFFING RHYTHMICALLY) -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

YOLANDA AND KEV'YSHA: Kev'yn forever!

KEV'YN: Say it again!

BOTH: Kev'yn forever!

Please, join in. Put down the greens.

Be a part of this, please.

Stand up! Move your shoulders!

-Yes! Not like a chicken! -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-Come on! -Kev'yn... forever...

-To the right. To the left. -BOTH: Kev'yn forever!

-To the middle. To the middle! -BOTH: Kev'yn forever!

-Yeah, walk it out. -(STUDIO APPLAUSE)

NARRATOR: Next time on...

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn ♪

My boy Percy was a good man.

STUDIO AUDIENCE: Aw!

(SIGHS HEAVILY) He lost his life to ISIS.

That's what his ass get for cheating on me.

Isis... don't... play! (LAUGHS)

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ (HIP HOP BEAT PLAYING) ♪

(SNIFFLING) My boy Percy was a good man.

STUDIO AUDIENCE: Aww!

(SIGHS) He lost his life to ISIS.

That's what his ass get for cheatin' on me.

-Isis... don't... play! -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

(STUDIO LAUGHTER CONTINUES)

Percy never returned my Keith Sweat album, so...

he's been dead to me.

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

If I could see Percy one last time...

-(CASKET CREAKS) -(EVERYONE GASPS)

Did somebody say repast?

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

For real, Lil' Chris?

What did I tell you about comin' in my house

through Percy's casket?

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -Booyah!

Don't make me come over there.

-(STUDIO LAUGHTER) -(SCATTERED APPLAUSE)

I still hate you!

(MURMURING)

(SHOUTING) I hate you!

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

-ANNOUNCER: Next time on... -♪ Kev'yn! ♪

I'm gonna watch my favorite movie, Lean on Me.

Dad! Morgan--

Don't disrespect God in this house, young lady.

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn ♪

♪ (HIP HOP BEAT PLAYING) ♪

-Hey, Kev'ysha! -Hey, Daddy.

About to watch football.

Or, as I call it,

"Let Daddy Eat Whatever He Want And Get Diabetes Day."

-(KEV'YN LAUGHS) -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

-Dad! -Wha--

The NFL's cancelled. Stay woke.

Fine!

Alexa, play R. Kelly.

ALEXA: (ELECTRONIC VOICE) Can't. Cancelled.

-Stay woke, Kev'yn. -(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

Fine!

I'm gonna watch my favorite movie,

-Lean on Me. -Uh-uh.

"You smoke crack, don't 'cha?"

(LAUGHS) Crack is funny.

Dad!

Morgan played--

Don't disrespect God in this house, young lady!

(IMITATING MORGAN FREEMAN) Go to your room expeditiously!

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

What's wrong with these kids? That's a good movie.

(STUDIO LAUGHTER)

WOMAN VOCALIZING: ♪ Kev'yn ♪

For more infomation >> Kev'yn Supercut | Insecure | Season 3 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

心情越差,越是懶得說話的三個星座 - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> 心情越差,越是懶得說話的三個星座 - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

I love it ordenado alfabéticamente - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> I love it ordenado alfabéticamente - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

How To Train The Sexiest Body Part - Duration: 3:13.

- Yo, what's up.

Today I'm gonna show you three exercises

that helps you to get this muscle, alright?

So this muscles is called the adonis belt right?

So three exercises you can do without a gym, here.

The first exercise is a leg raise.

Get onto the floor.

Stabilize yourself, alright?

And chest up, keep your chest up,

it's very important to keep yourself stable.

All you need to do is just bring your feet up, alright?

So, to bring up the challenge

you can even go a little bit higher.

And a modification can be like this and this.

Okay, so exercise number two is twists.

The twist is a great exercise that trains your oblique

and also, it will hit these muscles as well, right.

So I like to do this called a Russian twist.

So in a sitting position,

feet is off the ground all the time.

All you have to do is place arms straight

and turn your torso.

Okay, it looks easy

but actually it really challenges stability

and it use a lot of your midsection

and your lower abdominal.

Okay, so the last exercise is going to be a side plank,

and this is a modified version of a dynamic side plank.

So this is how it look like, in a side plank position.

Chest up, make sure your shoulder is low, raise your hip,

and all you need to do is this feet

put backward and do a crunch.

Okay, so this is only one side,

make sure you do both side.

And now you have it, three exercises.

Try to do them in a circuit form.

Start with a leg raise, again,

keep your body's balance, raise your leg

and make sure you feel your abdominal.

And after you finish your leg raise,

move straight to a Russian twist,

and last of all do a side plank crunch.

Each exercise, aim about 10 to 15 repetitions,

do it in a circuit format, do for three to five rounds.

Last of all, please take note that

this wouldn't come out if your body fat is high.

So you have to bring down your body fat by

watching your diet, do some cardio,

ultimately do weights training.

And when you do this, definitely you will get results.

So, I hope it helps.

See you in next video.

Peace.

For more infomation >> How To Train The Sexiest Body Part - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Gizmos Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 15:26.

For more infomation >> Gizmos Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Gizmo Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Gizmo Final Thoughts - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

身為明星的他娶了兩個妻子,只有一樓之隔,如今64歲患「中風」! - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> 身為明星的他娶了兩個妻子,只有一樓之隔,如今64歲患「中風」! - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

1 dead, 1 charged after fatal car crash - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> 1 dead, 1 charged after fatal car crash - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Comey Breaks His Silence on Kavanaugh, Believes There Should Be an Investigation of His YEARBOOK - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Comey Breaks His Silence on Kavanaugh, Believes There Should Be an Investigation of His YEARBOOK - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Gizmos Extended Gameplay - Duration: 23:29.

For more infomation >> Gizmos Extended Gameplay - Duration: 23:29.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Just Publicly Announced To The World That He "Fell In Love" With Kim Jong Un - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Trump Just Publicly Announced To The World That He "Fell In Love" With Kim Jong Un - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Leno's performance against Watford shows Arsenal boss Emery has reeled in a talent - Duration: 5:21.

One of the inherent cruelties of sport is that, so often, one player's misfortune can provide another with the chance to state his case in the team

So far in his short tenure at Arsenal, Unai Emery has resisted calls to drop Petr Cech in favour of new recruit Bernd Leno

Despite the manager's preference for playing out from the back — and Cech's obvious discomfort with the ball at his feet — Emery has kept faith with the 36-year-old

But against Watford on Saturday, the decision was taken out of his hands.Just before half-time, with the game goalless, Cech pulled up following a goal-kick

The hamstring injury — which Emery expects will keep him out for a few weeks — gifted Leno his first taste of Premier League football

And what a baptism of fire.Watford, led as always by their brilliant, bulldozing captain Troy Deeney, were excellent for long periods, only to be denied by Leno and then undone by two late goals

'It is a big chance for me, I don't want to say it wrong that I am happy for Petr to be injured, I think always it is a bad feeling so I feel sorry for him,' said Leno

'But now Petr is injured — I don't know how long for — I have the opportunity to play more games and show the coach my quality

' It didn't take long for the German to illustrate why Arsenal parted with £20million to sign him from Bayer Leverkusen

After seven second-half minutes he made his first, vital intervention, diving low to deny Deeney with a stunning one-handed stop

'It was a good save, it was important for the team not to concede the first goal and was good for my confidence,' he said

As both sides pushed for an opener, Leno stepped up once more, staying big to save from Andre Gray, before Mesut Ozil and a Craig Cathcart own goal secured Arsenal their seventh straight victory

For Watford, it was a cruel blow.Javi Gracia's side have now taken one point from three matches but the manager insisted: 'My feelings are good

'Emery's side, meanwhile, now sit four points off the league leaders.Before Saturday's cameo, Leno had featured only against Brentford and Vorskla Poltava

He is not a like-for-like replacement for Cech, preferring to sweep up at the back

But he looks ready and capable of filling the void.'The two games in the Europa League and Carabao Cup were very important for me to get the confidence with the defence, get a feeling with the team and also for the players to play from the back,' he said

'I can learn from Petr's experience.He's won many titles but I think that we are different goalkeepers

'My style is to play with the team and to play a little bit higher when the defence is very high

To play high and reduce the space between the defence and me.' He added: 'It's difficult to sit on the bench but the coach said to me don't be disappointed or sad, just train hard

He has worked with many goalkeepers and the goalkeeper is a very special position

It needs a little bit more time for your personality and confidence and feeling with the defence

' Could this be the chance he needs to engineer a permanent changing of the guard? Cech remains a brilliant keeper but, with Leno more obviously suited to Emery's philosophy, will this injury loosen his grip on the No 1 shirt for good? 'The coach said that he liked the style I play because he wants to play different football than before,' said Leno

'He watched many games of mine and he knows my quality.'But he did not say I was No 1 or No 2 or anything else

he said you have to work hard, be calm, because I played for just one professional club in Germany and it is a new country, a new language and everything is new for me

' When Cech returns to the fold, Emery will have a big decision to make.But, given Arsenal's problems between the sticks since the departure of Jens Lehmann in 2008, it will be a nice dilemma to have

For more infomation >> Leno's performance against Watford shows Arsenal boss Emery has reeled in a talent - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Samuel L. Jackson Blasts Kavanaugh, Hollywood Photos Surface Pointing Straight to Hypocrisy - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Samuel L. Jackson Blasts Kavanaugh, Hollywood Photos Surface Pointing Straight to Hypocrisy - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Beastie Shark - The Baby Shark Challenge - Duration: 1:46.

BEASTIE SHARK The BabySharkChallenge

Thank you for watching!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to see more of my adventures!

See you again soon!

For more infomation >> Beastie Shark - The Baby Shark Challenge - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

殲-20戰機試飛員採訪時落淚:戰友試飛新機犧牲,艱辛無人得知 - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> 殲-20戰機試飛員採訪時落淚:戰友試飛新機犧牲,艱辛無人得知 - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Fabulous Fixer Friday S1E2 @ 1233 E Via Escuela, Palm Springs - Duration: 3:28.

I'm in Vista Norte at the moment. It's Friday of course; it's Fixer

Friday. I like to find properties that have, you know, so much going on, but that

YOU can add value. Now the perfect house-- the house that's all done-- that's out

there for a lot of folks. It's these gems that I love to come upon. This particular

one is well priced in a good neighborhood. They've done a lot of work;

they just haven't polished it the way you can. I'm gonna show you around. So

right inside the front door you see the living room here. In front of you, off to

the left, you pan into sort of a formal dining room. Come back around, you can see

you've got an entryway there, so you're not walking right into the room. I don't

like houses like that do that. Down that hallway is the bedroom. Here we are right

in the master bedroom. Spin around and you've got a nice door outside. This goes into a

bathroom area. You know, it's fine. I would say look toward redoing it at some point

to add value. The shower is, you know, very basic. all very original. Second bedroom looks

out onto the front. Spin around here and you see you've got a nice closet. Back in the

hall. Boom! There's a bathroom off to the right. That's about the same as the

master bath, and then we're in the third bedroom. It also looks out on the front. We

step back out in the hall, looking back towards the bathrooms. I'm standing in

the dining room area spinning around and here's the kitchen at the opposite end

of the house. Now look there. You'll see in the background is where it goes to

the laundry room area. I'm standing in what could be a family room area, could

be extra seating for breakfast. Those doors lead out on to the backyard. In the

kitchen area here they've added value with these countertops and the backsplash.

The kitchen sink overlooks a beautiful pool / spa area that's all been redone. You

don't have to do much there. Now back inside

I'm catching a glimpse of a gas stove here, refrigerator, and I'm gonna spin

around the laundry area. The thing about this laundry area is this this leads off

to the garages which I'm going to show you the exterior of in a minute, but this

wall this whole area could be blown out and made into one great kitchen.

Three-car garage. Mature landscaping in the backyard. This is a really sweet

house. I can show it to it anytime; it's vacant, as you can see. Think about it.

You're out here by the pool; you've got a spa.

You've got seating areas under the pergola and those deck chairs look right

out at the mountain. That's it. Take a look at this house when you get a chance.

It's worth every penny. Add some money. You're in a neighborhood

that's only gonna get better. And, um, yeah, that's it. Another Fixer Friday. There you go.

For more infomation >> Fabulous Fixer Friday S1E2 @ 1233 E Via Escuela, Palm Springs - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho was going to sign one star but Marouane Fellaini stopped deal - Duration: 3:02.

 Manchester United boss Mourinho was left sweating on Fellaini's future earlier this summer with the Belgium international linked with a move to Arsenal and Liverpool

 It looked for some time as if the player would leave Old Trafford but, in a surprising twist, he ended up penning a new deal

 And the Manchester Evening News say that, if Manchester United had lost the 30-year-old, they were planning to invest in another central midfielder

 The Red Devils have plenty of players in that position at their disposal. Fellaini is one of many and, due to the fierce competition around him, is not always guaranteed to start

 United still have Paul Pogba, despite transfer talk of a move to Barcelona continuing to gather pace

 And they also have Nemanja Matic, Fred, Ander Herrera and Scott McTominay on the books

 Other options include Fred, who signed for United from Shakhtar Donetsk last month, and Andreas Pereira

 But the MEN say United would have signed another player had Fellaini jumped ship

 The report fails to mention any names. But United have been repeatedly linked with a move for Lazio bulldozer Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

 The Serbia international impressed at the World Cup in Russia despite Serbia enduring a difficult tournament

 But, speaking during the tournament, pundit and former United star Patrice Evra warned Milinkovic-Savic he needed the right attitude to be an Old Trafford hit

 "I'm really careful when I talk about Manchester United, because to play for this club, it's not about your ability," he said

 "You need to be a character, a personality. "To play for this club, you need to die for this club

The expectations are really huge and I'm afraid now. "If you said to me 'Patrice, you will play for Man Utd, but you won't even get paid', I would play for this club

 "So, if he has that mentality – I don't ask him to say he doesn't want any money – but if he goes there and makes sure he will die for the club, I will be really happy

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho was going to sign one star but Marouane Fellaini stopped deal - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

葉羅麗測試:選擇一個黑化少女,測試你內心隱藏的屬性,我是聖母 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> 葉羅麗測試:選擇一個黑化少女,測試你內心隱藏的屬性,我是聖母 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

CHEAP AND BEST SILENCER FOR ROYAL ENFIELD | GURSEWAK EXHAUST | PARTS 1 | JD VLOGS DELHI - Duration: 21:46.

Hello people I went to Karol Bagh to Gursewak

Exhaust and met Prabhneet.

So requested him to show

the exhausts he

has with him.

So

one

by one showed silencers available in

the stock.

Do Subscribe to My channel.

Like

Share

and Comment.

For more infomation >> CHEAP AND BEST SILENCER FOR ROYAL ENFIELD | GURSEWAK EXHAUST | PARTS 1 | JD VLOGS DELHI - Duration: 21:46.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : APÓS SAIR DE HOSPITAL, BOLSONARO É CHAMADO DE LIXO FASCISTA EM AVIÃO - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : APÓS SAIR DE HOSPITAL, BOLSONARO É CHAMADO DE LIXO FASCISTA EM AVIÃO - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Aconteceu de novo: o 'invisível' F-22A Raptor foi flagrado na Síria… - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> Aconteceu de novo: o 'invisível' F-22A Raptor foi flagrado na Síria… - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Andressa Suíta faz inesperada mudança e assusta o marido Gusttavo Lima - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Andressa Suíta faz inesperada mudança e assusta o marido Gusttavo Lima - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Viral photo sparks movement for fathers - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Viral photo sparks movement for fathers - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

USAF precisa de mais 74 esquadrões de combate para enfrentar China e Rússia - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> USAF precisa de mais 74 esquadrões de combate para enfrentar China e Rússia - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : LEVEI CUSPES E FUI AGREDIDO PELA GUARDA, DENUNCIA PADRE JÚLIO LANCELLOTTI - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : LEVEI CUSPES E FUI AGREDIDO PELA GUARDA, DENUNCIA PADRE JÚLIO LANCELLOTTI - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Làm Thau Trái Cây Khổng Lồ Trộn Muối Ớt Cho 10 Người Ăn Cũng Không Hết - Miền Tây Vlogs Tập 269 - Duration: 13:31.

Welcome to Mien Tay Vlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment