Thursday, January 5, 2017

Youtube daily report w Jan 5 2017

Anything we say in this video is not to be taken seriously!

For more infomation >> The Double Come Back (GameBattle 2v2 Match) - Duration: 16:11.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 208 BLUE LION 1.2 PURETECH 82pk - SUPER DEAL - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 208 BLUE LION 1.2 PURETECH 82pk - SUPER DEAL - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Fábula de la ratoncita presumida - Aquiles Nazoa - Cuentos infantiles - Duration: 5:00.

Storytelling

Many years ago,

Two hundred years perhaps,

to escape from cats

and also traps,

good little mice

slipped into a train

and they left fields

never to return.

Walking, walking and walking

They finally reached the foot

of a mountain called

The Mountain I do not know,

and then said the biggest:

What we must do

It is to open a cave here

and stay at once,

because as here are no cats,

here we'll live well.

Working and working,

after gnawing and gnawing,

boring stones

More than a month passed,

until a beautiful cave

finally they managed to do

with gazebo, garden and bleachers

like a chalet.

There were between mice

that there were born after

a she little mouse

cute as rose and carnation.

Her name was not mouse,

as perhaps you will suppose,

as they called her Hortensia

which is a woman's name.

And she was so cute, so cute

she seemed rather

a violet painted

by a Japanese child:

She seemed made of silver

by the color of her skin

and her tail a strand

wool knitting.

But she was very proud.

And so it happened that once

She was approached by a little mouse

who lived there also

who rising on two legs,

shaking like a role,

he asked the little mouse

to marry him.

What mouse so Friendly!

she said haughtily.

Go to marry one

who is at your same level,

because I aspire to have a boyfriend,

here where you see me,

a character who is

more important than you.

And going to the meadow

she spoke to the sun shouting: Jeeéy!

you think you are so important

because of the world you are the king,

come to marry me,

for I am worthy of being

the wife of a character

the importance of you.

More important is the cloud

Sun said simply

because It covers me in the summer

and in the winter too.

And so answered Ratica:

Well what can we do ...

If better is the cloud

I will marry it.

But the cloud when listening,

it spoke and said in turn:

More important is the wind

when blows it makes me run.

Then said the rat,

then I know what to do;

if the wind is more important

I will marry him.

But the wind hoarsely

He was heard shortly after

mouse telling:

Oh, Hortensia, you know ?,

better than me is the mountain

one that is there

because it stops my step

the same as a wall.

If the mountain is better

I will marry her

replied the little mouse,

and to mountain went.

But the mountain said:

Me important? Heh, heh, heh!

Best are the mice,

those living at my feet,

those among my rocks

after gnawing and gnawing,

built the small cave,

where you have left.

Then the little mouse

she returned to her home again,

and ashamed and crying

she sought the little mouse that

to whom a day despising

for being so small .

Oh, excuse me, Alfredito

she moaned falling at his feet,

if you love me still,

I will marry you.

For small and humble

one day I despised you,

but I now understood

and I have understood well

in the small world

They are important too.

Fable of the conceited little mouse

Author: Achilles Nazoa

Complete Works: Lyrical Papers, 1978

If you liked this video,

click on Like,

finger up, share it,

leave me a comment

and subscribe to my channel

See you in

the next video.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Fábula de la ratoncita presumida - Aquiles Nazoa - Cuentos infantiles - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

adventure capitalist Glitch do infinito playstation 4 - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> adventure capitalist Glitch do infinito playstation 4 - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

10 coisas bizarras que fãs fizeram por seus ídolos - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> 10 coisas bizarras que fãs fizeram por seus ídolos - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Crotonoes fáciles | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Crotonoes fáciles | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

pH Perfect by Advanced Nutrients overview - Duration: 4:27.

Hi, this is Eric Peters with Advanced

Nutrients and welcome back to another

edition of Hydroponics Secrets. Today

we're going to go over a few of the more

commonly asked questions that come up

with people, when they're thinking about

switching over to the Advanced Nutrients

Bigger Yields flowering system. So these

are all the Grower level bundles we have

in front of us here. We've got the

Hobbyist, Expert, Professional and

Grandmaster. Now, of course you need to

use these with the Advanced Nutrients pH

Perfect base nutrient of your choosing,

in order for the system to work. So, a very

common question is "How do I know I have

the pH perfect nutrients?". Well, here I'm

going to show you an example. This is

regular Connoisseur, awesome base

nutrient, better than anything else out

there, but this is the regular

formulation. This is not the pH Perfect

formula. Now, what I've got over here is

the pH Perfect formula. Both of these

were 4 liter bottles. Both the Part B

but you'll see a different product image

here. But mainly what you see here is it

says "Perfect pH technology" or "pH Perfect

technology" rather. So, it also means that

this is a 5-in-1 base nutrient, that

it has fulvics, humics, a wetting

agent and an amino acid complex, along

with a perfectly balanced ratio of base

nutrients and micro-elements.

Another commonly asked question is "Do I need to

use reverse osmosis filtered water for the

pH Perfect system to work?" and the answer

is: For advanced nutrients to be able to

guarantee 100-percent, that it will work as

engineered, we do recommend that you use

reverse osmosis filtered water.

This unit here, does about 250 gallons

per day, it's relatively inexpensive and

the filters, you don't need to replace

too often. There's lots of choices out

there when it comes to RO filtration and

it doesn't have to be expensive and it's super easy.

Now, with that said we have found that

there are customers who are using

actually relatively hard water sources

for example in a neighborhood of 300

parts per million and the pH Perfect

system is working for them. The pH is

setting itself and staying there to pH

5.7 as it's intended to. But oddly,

sometimes even what would seem like a

higher quality water source, for example

70 parts per million, may not work.

So again, for it to work you need to use

reverse osmosis filtered water in order

for Advanced Nutrients to guarantee the effectiveness.

Now, another commonly asked question is

"Do I need to use the kits and the

bundles in whole?" Now, if you were to look

at the feed chart that is supplied with

each of the grower bundles, what you

would see is a tiered system. So, does

this mean you can mix products for

example from the Grandmaster level over

to the Hobbyist level, while omitting

products from the Expert or Professional

level and the answer is "No". For Advanced

Nutrients to guarantee that it's going to work 100%

for that pH to stay at 5.7,

you're gonna need to use them in the

right combinations and the right ratios.

This is a perfectly balanced nutrient

equation, so anything you change from it

is going to take away from that perfect

number that Advanced Nutrients has

engineered.Now, that said you can feel free

to mix the products together and come up

with their own feeding schedule, but you

might find that you're gonna have to do

some pH adjustment. So, that means using

your pH measuring device and pH up or

down buffers. Well, thanks for joining me

again here, in another edition of the

"Hydroponic Secrets". And for other great

growing tips and tricks please visit the

link at the bottom of your screen. That's

www.advancednutrients.com/newsletter/

To the email of your choice, you're going to be delivered some

excellent tips and tricks, that are going

to give you bigger and better yields. So,

once again with Advanced Nutrients, this

is Eric Peters thanks for joining

me and see you next time.

For more infomation >> pH Perfect by Advanced Nutrients overview - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

COMO FAZER FORMA DE DUAS CORES NO PHOTOSHOP CS6 - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> COMO FAZER FORMA DE DUAS CORES NO PHOTOSHOP CS6 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hasb E Haal 5 Jan 2017 Azizi As Fekka Part 1 - Duration: 9:23.

Part 2 Link In Discription And Subscribe Please

For more infomation >> Hasb E Haal 5 Jan 2017 Azizi As Fekka Part 1 - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hasb E Haal 5 Jan 2017 Azizi As Fekka Part 2 - Duration: 12:57.

Part 3 Link In Discription And Subscribe Please

For more infomation >> Hasb E Haal 5 Jan 2017 Azizi As Fekka Part 2 - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

ATINGIDO POR UM RAIO ⚡// Struck by lightning - (GTA V) - Duration: 2:02.

Talk to people, here it is me, Eduardo Röglin recording another video! And in this video, I'll show you people who have been struck by lightning in GTA V! Are you watching, have you ever imagined staying close to when lightning strikes the GTA? Well, it's enough of a squeeze and bora pro video ...

For more infomation >> ATINGIDO POR UM RAIO ⚡// Struck by lightning - (GTA V) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction - Duration: 4:07.

Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction.

by Tyler Durden.

A memo from the Department of Homeland Security, which was recently reviewed by Reuters, suggest

that the Trump administration plans to hit the ground running on the construction of

that U.S.-Mexico border wall when they move into the White House later this month.

The memo apparently summarized a meeting held between DHS officials and Trump's transition

team on December 5th in which requests were made for an assessment of "all assets available

for border wall and barrier construction."

In a wide-ranging request for documents and analysis, President-elect Donald Trump's transition

team asked the Department of Homeland Security last month to assess all assets available

for border wall and barrier construction.

The requests were made in a Dec. 5 meeting between Trump's transition team and Department

of Homeland Security officials, according to an internal agency memo reviewed by Reuters.

The document offers a glimpse into the president-elect's strategy for securing the U.S. borders and

reversing polices put in place by the Obama administration.

The Trump transition team also allegedly took aim at Obama's executive actions, requesting

"copies of every executive order and directive sent to immigration agents since Obama took

office in 2009."

The transition team also asked for copies of every executive order and directive sent

to immigration agents since Obama took office in 2009, according to the memo summarizing

the meeting.

Trump has said he intends to undo Obama's executive actions on immigration, including

a 2012 order to allow children brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents to remain

in the country on temporary authorizations that allow them to attend college and work.

The program, known as DACA, collected information including participants' addresses that could

theoretically be used to locate and deport them if the policy is reversed.

Another request of the transition team was for information about whether any migrant

records have been changed for any reason, including for civil rights or civil liberties

concerns, according to the internal memo seen by Reuters.

Among other immigration-related questions, the Trump transition team also hinted at expanding

an aerial surveillance program and growing detention capacity for captured illegal immigrants.

One program the transition team asked about, according to the email summary, was Operation

Phalanx, an aerial surveillance program that authorizes 1,200 Army National Guard airmen

to monitor the southern border for drug trafficking and illegal migration.

The program once deployed 6,000 airmen under President George W. Bush but was downsized

by Barack Obama, a move blasted by some conservatives who argue the surveillance is vital to border

security.

The team also asked about the department's capacity for expanding immigrant detention

and about an aerial surveillance program that was scaled back by the Obama administration

but remains popular with immigration hardliners.

And it asked whether federal workers have altered biographic information kept by the

department about immigrants out of concern for their civil liberties.

Which sent two of the largest publicly-traded operators of private detention centers soaring

even higher.

Now, it seems the only question left to answer is if/how Mexico will pay for the "f**king

wall"?

Cash or credit, Mr. Fox?

The video link for the video is in the article below in our description.

For more infomation >> Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

12 Days of GIF-mas Disney XD

For more infomation >> 12 Days of GIF-mas Disney XD

-------------------------------------------

Republicans Unveil Health Care Changes - Duration: 19:46.

For more infomation >> Republicans Unveil Health Care Changes - Duration: 19:46.

-------------------------------------------

1926 He Done His Best - English - Subt Castellano - Charles R. Bowers, Harold L. Muller - Duration: 23:44.

For more infomation >> 1926 He Done His Best - English - Subt Castellano - Charles R. Bowers, Harold L. Muller - Duration: 23:44.

-------------------------------------------

'La La Land' Trailer

For more infomation >> 'La La Land' Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 DIG-T Tekna *Panoramadak + VOORRAADVOORDEEL* - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 DIG-T Tekna *Panoramadak + VOORRAADVOORDEEL* - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.4 T 120PK SP.T. EDITION - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.4 T 120PK SP.T. EDITION - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

WILL HE ESCAPE? RUN!!! DON'T MISS IT. Pobla de Farnals (Valencia) - Duration: 5:23.

Say yes to bulls in the street

What's up?

Do you want a little bit?

For more infomation >> WILL HE ESCAPE? RUN!!! DON'T MISS IT. Pobla de Farnals (Valencia) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

What I'll Do At 500,000 Subscribers! - Duration: 2:13.

I'm going to take a challenge that involves every single one of you.

So please, pay attention.

Don't goof this up. [swoosh / music plays]

If you've watched some of my past videos, you know that there are some foods

that absolutely skeeve me out.

I don't eat any pasta of any kind. I don't like the way it feels. I don't like the texture.

Nothing. Recently, in the comments someone said,

"Hey, when you reach 500,000 subscribers,

eat spaghetti. I'll do one better. If we reach

500,000 subscribers in three months, I'll eat

spaghetti and four more things I don't like. I'll eat

asparagus. Just thinking about it turns my stomach a little bit.

I'll drink opal. It's this liquor from Iceland.

I can't drink. It just makes me gag. I will eat anything

from the pig. Anything at all. I don't like it. I just ---

ooh, it grosses me out. There's this fruit that's very popular in china

It's called Durian. It tastes like what you think a baby's

diaper smells like. It is just disgusting.

[music plays] If you want us to reach our goal,

here's what I need you to do. If you're not subscribed already, please

subscribe to the channel. Tell all your family, friends,

people at school, at work, wherever you are.

And if we can do this, you'll get to see me suffer. Doesn't that sound like fun?

PEWDIEPIE: There's nothing wrong with watching blind people!

TOMMY: I'm feeling a bit generous so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

If we reach our goal of 500,000 subscribers in the next three months

and we exceed it, I will eat an additional food I can't

stand for each 100,000 subscribers

above our goal. Make it happen. Torture the blind guy!

[laughs] [music plays]

In the meantime, if there's anything you want to know about blindness, I would love

to hear about it in the comments below. And also,

tell me where in the world you're watching. I would love to hear.

Thanks to everybody who's subscribed already and who's gotten us up to this point.

But it is up to you guys to push us over the top

and make me gag and eat and horrible things.

Good luck everybody! I'll thank you for this later. [laughs]

[music continues]

I hope we get stuck at 499,962.

[beep] What's one horrible afternoon, right?

How awful could it be?

[burp]

For more infomation >> What I'll Do At 500,000 Subscribers! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

[HD][VOSTFR] NCT 127-Limitless - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> [HD][VOSTFR] NCT 127-Limitless - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

NCT 127 LIVE 무한적아는 Good Thing! [ENGLISH SUBTITLES] - Duration: 20:50.

Isn't it a rehearsal?

Two things are on air, right?

No. It doesn't say "Rehearsal".

Oh, it's stated.

Let's go the other way.

I'm feeling dizzy. Dizzy.

- Good start. - I need some fresh air.

- Let's say hi first. - Shall we say hi? 1, 2, 3.

To the world, this is NCT. Hello, we're NCT.

- Do comments usually look like this? - Sorry?

- They goes horizontally. - We need to read them that way.

- We can read them like this. - We can tilt our heads.

Let's read like this.

- The direction is... - How can we adjust that?

- This. - Can't fix it now. - This?

- No. - Not that one. - That's not the right button.

- As we're newbies for V LIVE. - Don't try changing. - Sorry.

- Oh, dear. - Let's do this way.

- Let's say hi again. - Good.

1, 2, 3. To the world, this is NCT! Hello, we're NCT!

We had our first performance today, which we've been waiting for so long.

How did you feel?

"LIMITLESS" is "Good Thing!"

Our performance today was "Good Thing!"

Our performance tomorrow will be "Good Thing!"

Everyone who is watching V LIVE is... "Good Thing!"

- WINWIN. - HAECHAN is "Good Thing!"

- I don't think so. - I said it.

JOHNNY, today you had

- your first performance. - Right.

- How did you feel? Nervous? - It felt lonely as I was the only one feeling nervous.

Kidding. Other members took good care of me.

They told me how to do that. So I was able to finish my debut.

- Glad. - A lot of fans came to cheer for us.

- It was amazing. - A lot of fans.

- Everything was new to me. - Right.

What made me nervous most was standing before fans.

I thought like, "What should I do? What do I do now?"

I couldn't say hi to fans. Because I was nervous.

In fact, he does so.

I do that, too.

- We're all the same. - We're all. Nervous before fans.

- Let's say now. We love you. - Love you.

Make the other half of a heart. Thank you.

- Good. - "Good Thing!"

- I was emotional when we pre-record. - Pre-recording.

- Really? - Really. Seriously.

- He shouted out loud. - I felt emotional. - I am so happy.

- I missed you! - I'm so happy!

- How have you been doing? - I see.

A close-up shot for DOYOUNG. A close-up shot.

- So happy. - You don't need to do that. - Holding the cam works better.

- Like this? - When we were with fans,

the stage was not ready and we were told to say hi to fans.

I tried to talk with fans. When I said, "Good to see you all," fans cheered for me.

When JOHNNY said, "Nice to see you," I felt emotional.

- Right. I felt the same way. - Me, too. - Stop teasing.

- It felt like it's a start. - Very touching.

- I felt like it is a start. - As you say so, I feel like...

- Emotional? - I became emotional.

- It's OK to cry. - That's why we need to... - Do hard.

I sang "Now it started" with all my heart.

Will you please sing the first part for fans?

- Don't go overboard. - Don't miss it.

- There's something new with us on V LIVE. - What's that?

As you can see, we wear the same suit.

- Suit.- Custom-made. - First time ever.

- I'm so curious how our fans feel. - How does it look?

If you leave comments, we will read like this.

Comments are going this way. Upward.

- We dressed up for the first time. - HAECHAN is out of screen.

- Done. - We were excited as we wear the uniform.

- Right. - For the first time. - I saw the music show.

- The stage was so shiny. - Right.

We were all like stars.

Shiny.

Anything fun while you were recording the show?

- While recording? - I hit older members. - Why?

- He hit me so hard. - It was a happy day. - Why?

- What did we do? - We did...

While we were waiting, we were bored and

- made acrostic poems. - Like a survival game.

- The loser. - The one with the lamest one. - Right. The one was hit as punishment.

It was the first time for me to hit TAEYONG so many times.

- Shall we make one now? We practiced. - Sure.

As we performed for the first time, let's make one with "FBC (First BroadCast)".

- Anyone who is confident. - Just say. - Just go ahead.

F.

- First broadcast. - B.

Not fun. It's killing the mood.

- Because of it, we smiled. - So excited. - C.

- Looking forward to it. - Congratulations, your highness. - Your highness.

It's not that funny.

It wasn't that funny. Practice harder.

As TAEIL said it was not fun,

- A close-up shot for him. - Help me.

- Great. These days, TAEIL has... - Various facial expressions.

- So funny. - A lot of facial expressions.

As our team is a global team, for fans who have been waiting for us,

- let's say hi. - OK. - In different languages.

Foreign languages? OK.

- OK. - As we do this in Korea,

let's say hi in Korean first.

- Who? - I think TAEYONG will be the best one.

We had our first performance on stage.

We looked forward to it a lot, so excited and prepared hard.

As it went well,

I am so glad as we could finish it without getting injured.

As many fans have been waiting for us, paying attention to us,

we will do our best and show better performances.

While I was looking at the monitor, JAEHYUN's face seemed floating.

- As he has so fair skin. - His skin is lighter.

- As his hair color is blonde, the light reflected. - Lower the cam down.

- There's a good way. - Switch it to the selfie mode.

I have a good idea. Hang on.

- I thought what went wrong. - Lower down the cam.

- Like this? - It looks better.

- That's much better. - JAEHYUN told me to raise up.

We need to look up.

- Good. - Cool. - Best-selfie angle.

- YUTA, please say hi in Japanese. - Please say hi in Japanese.

- A close-up shot. - OK.

(Speaking Japanese)

(Speaking Japanese)

(Speaking Japanese)

(Speaking Japanese)

(Speaking Japanese)

I understood. What he said was true.

(Speaking Japanese)

(Speaking Japanese)

- WIN WIN. - Please say something in Chinese.

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

(Speaking in Chinese)

- Please say hi in English. - JOHNNY? - We have 2 English-speaking members.

- Both of us will do. - Listening test will begin.

- Hey, guys. JOHNNY. - This is MARK. - What's up?

We got our first performance today. How was it MARK?

It was amazing. It felt so good to be back on stage. We've been preparing for so much.

It was amazing. Everything was just, "Good Thing".

My first performance on stage in general.

I was little nervous, I had to admit. I had a great time, though.

NCT, JEREMY.

- JEFFREY. - Oh, I also named him

- JEFFREY? - Yeah.

- Because he looks like JEFFREY. - My new name.

Anyways, thank you guys. I hope you guys liked our performance.

- Our album is coming out. - January 9. - You guys better check it out.

- Thank you. - How many exclamation marks were there?

- Good. - Bonjour!

- Moscow. - Moscow? What did he mean?

Welcome (Korean dialect).

- I hope it helped communication. - Of course.

Let's read comments.

If you have any questions, please leave comments.

Why do we do like this? Comments are coming up this way.

- We didn't rotate the screen. - We can do this. - What?

- Which one? - Configuration.

- Oh, then. - Right? Rotation.

- No? - Let's do this way. - Let me read some.

Temperature of the mobile phone is too high to broadcast...

- That's not the one. - It was on the screen.

- May I do like this? - OK.

- Why is it so hard? - Sorry. TAEYONG is holding the phone.

"WIN WIN, how long did it take to get a new hair style?"

- From 2 PM, - 2 PM.

- to 7 PM. - 5 hours.

- 5 hours. - 5 hours.

- It looks so cool. - Let's show his new hair style.

- Let me show you the details. - Ta-da.

Let's bring him to the center.

What's happening now?

TAEYONG touches wrong buttons.

We almost end the broadcast.

By the way, I mean

- his new hair style matches him well. - Right.

It's not an easy one.

Everyone, WIN WIN's hair style is "Good Thing".

- Sounds nice. - Good. - Nice.

Any questions?

Some are in Japanese.

They said we're pretty babies.

- What are you reading? - Going up so fast.

Let me read. "MARK, your hair color is pink?"

- Good question. - Ambiguous.

- It's a good question. - Pink. - A sort of pink

- but it feels like grapefruit color. - Someone said

it looks like instant noodles with chili powder.

"MARK's hair looks like pop corns".

Instant noodle powder?

Noodles with chili powder?

- We forgot something important. - Right.

- We have something at midnight. - That one.

- There's a reason why we started broadcasting on V LIVE. - Right.

- At midnight. - At midnight.

- At midnight. - At midnight.

- What's coming out? - What's that? - What is it?

- What's that? - What's coming out?

- What's that? - NCT127's second mini album.

Music files will be released.

- There are six songs. - Right.

There are so many good songs. Which song do you like most?

- As I said before on V LIVE, I like "Back 2 U". - Right.

As you sang the longest part.

A lot of good songs. Why don't we introduce them?

- Introduce the songs. - One or two?

- Briefly? - Briefly. - Let's sing just a part.

Instead of singing, let's hum,

- which can be a spoiler. - Like this?

- OK. - Good.

- I have one. - Which one?

- It was included in the trailer. - Was it? - Yes.

Did you hear that?

- This one? - Yes. - I think that was in the trailer.

"I heard them singing but I can't find that part from the music files".

- I hope fans don't think like that. - Oh, please.

I have one. I have one.

- Amazing. - You'll know when you hear the song.

- Right. - Anything else?

I know what it is. I know.

I hope you guess what these songs are later.

- Please check out our songs. - Anything else?

- Anything else? - Oh, right.

- Don't we have this song...? - This. This.

I don't think we had this song.

- No. - This one.

- Don't you know this? - What are you doing?

- This one. - What's that?

We have this, too.

Oh, this. They heard it today.

Didn't our fans hear it today?

I have another one. Another one.

- What's that? - We performed today.

I didn't know we did the shouting part.

- There was. - It was included.

As we said, the songs

- are so various, not overlapped. - Right.

We worked and prepared so hard.

I hope many fans check them out.

- In fact, I really wanted to do this. - Which one?

With all of members... We have SNOW app. Do you have it?

We did it last time. Not downloaded to this phone?

- We were told not to say the name. - Oh, the app.

- The sticker app. - Your eyes are so pretty.

- Eye. - No? I guess this phone doesn't have it.

- Disappointed. - I guess we fail to find it.

- Nope. - Down there. - Oh, there.

For example...

- All of us can have stickers? - It works that way.

Not on two members.

I really wanted to do this.

- It doesn't work, - Let's raise the cam up.

Everyone. Oh, it works.

It works when you open your mouth.

Another one? Let's try two more stickers.

- I really wanted to do this. - We have more than 1 million hearts.

- What's this? - I like this.

- What's this? - Charismatic.

I think we don't need this.

- As our face look so sharp. - Since we look like sculptures.

- Good. - Sorry. - Good.

- Good. - It matches well with our suits.

- Good. - Our sunglasses are? "Good Thing!"

- Another thing matches our suits. - Sunglasses. - This one.

- Body guards. - Men in black. - Stickers need to be on our faces.

We are your body guards.

- Men in black. - It doesn't work today.

- It's not working well. - Let's try one more time.

Let's try.

JOHNNY.

Like this.

It looks funny when I see you guys without the screen.

HAECHAN, you look so cool.

WIN WIN, you look so cool with that sticker.

It matches well with your hair style.

OK. We had fun with the sticker app.

How can I cancel this? This one?

Let's learn together. V LIVE.

- Let's wrap this up. - Shall we? - Yes.

Anyways, we had our first performance with our fans.

And our 2nd mini album will be digitally release at midnight.

- And. - We will see fans tomorrow. - We will perform tomorrow.

- We will continue to meet our fans. - Sure, we will.

- Right? - What's coming out on January 9?

- What's that? - Our album.

- Our album is coming out. - At midnight, - Music files.

And the album on January 9.

We look forward to seeing our album. We've never seen it.

- I've heard that it's cool. - I want to say this.

Our album is? "Good Thing!"

- It's no longer funny. - Today, NCT127's V LIVE.

"Good Thing!"

It's hard.

- Isn't it too much? - Almost done.

- One more time? - One more time. V LIVE.

Today, V LIVE with NCT127. "Good Thing!"

We're NCT 127. We need to go now.

Let's say bye. 1, 2, 3. Thank you. Bye-bye.

- Bye, everyone. - Let's stream our songs together.

- At midnight. - Right. Please press it.

For more infomation >> NCT 127 LIVE 무한적아는 Good Thing! [ENGLISH SUBTITLES] - Duration: 20:50.

-------------------------------------------

'What if you have a pike pass, but are overdrawn on your account?' - Duration: 2:46.

>> WE ARE CONTINUING OUR

CONVERSATION WITH JACK DEM

AMRILL.

WE HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE TIME IN

WITH QUESTIONS.

ALICIA PETE WROTE IN AND ASKED,

"WHAT IF YOU HAVE A PIKE PASS,

BUT ARE OVERDRAWN ON YOUR

ACCOUNT?"

WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

JACK: PIKE PASS DOES NOT CHANGE.

THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE CURRENT

CUSTOMERS, THAT WILL NOT CHANGE.

IF YOU'RE OVERDRAWN, WE ASK THEM

TO MAKE A PAYMENT AND GET RIGHT

SIDE UP.

THEY WILL CONTINUE TO INCUR

THOSE TOLLS WHEN THEY CONTINUE

TO TAKE THAT.

IF THEY DON'T MAKE GOOD ON HER

PAYMENTS -- THERE PAYMENTS, IT

GOES INTO AN INACTIVE ACCOUNT.

>> YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY

THE $.75.

NOT THE $1.60.

BRIGITTE LLOYD ASKS, "WHAT IF

YOU HAVE PUT YOUR MONEY IN AND

THAT LIGHT STILL DOESN'T TURN

GREEN?"

IT HAPPENS ABOUT TWO OUT OF

EVERY FIVE TIMES.

WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

JACK: THESE COIN MACHINES GET

CLOGGED DOWN WITH THINGS LIKE

THE WEATHER.

SNOW REALLY AFFECTS THEM.

IF YOU PUT $.75 AND IT DOESN'T

TURN GREEN, GO AHEAD AND GO.

WE HAVE METRICS THAT SAY THAT

YOU PAID THE RIGHT AMOUNT.

WE HAVE OTHER WAYS TO DETERMINE

THAT.

IF THE LIGHT DOES NOT TURN GREEN

AND YOU PAID THE CORRECT AMOUNT,

JUST GO.

WITH THE PAY PLAY SYSTEM, YOU

DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.

-- PAID NIKOLE: NIKOLE

LATE PAY SYSTEM.

AJ BLENDEN ASKS, "IF WE HAVE TO

PAY A TOLL, THEN WHAT ARE OUR

TAXES USED FOR?"

JACK: WE ARE NOT A TAX BASED

SYSTEM.

THE TURNPIKE SYSTEM IS A USER

BASED SYSTEM.

WE DON'T TAKE ANY TAX MONEY.

THEY ARE PAYING A USER FEE.

IF THEY PAY A TOLL, WE ARE

INVESTING IT BACK INTO THE

SYSTEM.

IF THEY DON'T USE THE TURNPIKE,

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND, THEY

ARE NOT PAYING FOR TURNPIKES.

YOUR TAX MONEY DOES NOT GO TO

THE TURNPIKE.

>> THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US.

ALL YOUR CREWS WILL BE OUT

For more infomation >> 'What if you have a pike pass, but are overdrawn on your account?' - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pope Francis' Revolution: Conquer Arrogance and Contentment | Mark Shriver - Duration: 5:40.

You know, in this book that I wrote called Pilgrimage: My Search for the Real Pope Francis

I talked to not just Catholics, because Pope Francis has a slew of different friends in

Argentina, in Rome and around of the world of all of different faiths.

I talked to a couple of the rabbis in Buenos Aires, a father who had lost his daughter

in the bombing of the Jewish community center.

I've talked to atheists and to Christians of other denominations.

And what he really does, what Pope Francis does I think beautifully is challenge us all.

You can be an atheist or you can not believe in organized religion and just try to develop

your own relationship with God.

You can be in a more formal relationship with God through the Catholic Church or protestantism.

It doesn't matter.

What he's really trying to do is to challenge us from a place of joy, it's not fill it with

Catholic or Jewish guilt, it's from a place of joy to want to develop a better relationship

with God and to develop a better relationship with your fellow human beings.

He tells this great story about giving food to a woman who had to prostitute herself at

times to feed her three young kids.

The husband had a left her and she came around Christmas time to talk to at that point Father

Bergoglio, Pope Francis, and she said, "Thank you for the food."

And he said, "I'm glad you got it."

And she said, "But what I really want to thank you for is you always called me señora."

And when you think about that, you know, he treated her with her dignity and respect.

And too often in America, you know, just speaking on my own behalf, when you see a homeless

person I try to avoid them.

I don't give them the money all the time; I don't make eye contact with them; I surely

don't ask him his name or call him Sir or Misses.

And what he's teaching us through that gesture is that you have to treat each other with

respect and with dignity.

You have to enter the chaos and the confusion but also the joys of other people's lives.

And that takes getting out of your comfort zone, right.

And you don't have to be a Catholic or a Christian or of any religion to believe that really

it's beautiful to try to enter into an intimate relationship with other people to understand

their pains and their joys.

And that's what he's challenging us to do.

So I don't really care whether you're a secular or a Christian or a Muslim or a Jew or a Hindu,

and I don't think he does because he really wants you to develop a better relationship

with God through whatever ways you can.

And that's what he so challenging about.

I think he is, when he talks about things that upset him he talks about arrogance, he

talks about a lack of humility.

Those are I think the big sins that he talks about.

He talks about building these walls of seclusion.

He's a Jesuit, which means he's a member of an order that was started in the 15th century

when the church was really looking interior was filled with monks and other religious

orders that were inside closed walls.

And Saint Ignatius wanted the church, or at least the Jesuits to be out in the community,

to be on the frontier, to be listening to poor people, to be working with them, to be

inclusive in that regard.

And I think Pope Francis really is focused on that as well to going to the frontiers,

to not to be arrogant and to not be self-focused and to put that aside.

So these sins of arrogance, sins of contentment, I mean that's a pretty crazy idea right?

It's the sin of being content and he's talking about put your contentment aside, put your

comfort aside and live life fully.

And that's a real challenge because I like my routine.

I like my comforts.

And he saying put that outside and go out to the frontier.

And the frontier doesn't have to be halfway around the world, it can be in your neighborhood.

You can go talk to the neighbor down the street that you don't really like or you don't know

and you don't want to take the time to get to know.

So that challenge to go to the frontiers is a pretty challenging one.

I think the pope gets troubled by anybody that is arrogant, that is not trying to reach

out to the poor and the powerless to listen to them, not trying to reach out to your own

neighbor.

And I think he's always stood up against powerful interests, whether it was in Argentina or

his time as a pope saying that what we need is a more merciful society, what we need is

to show more forgiveness and more love and humility.

And I think that message if you're fighting back against that you don't have to be in

powered in America or power in Argentina, if you're in power and you're pulling that

power internally and you're not reaching out to others and you're not including the poor

and the powerless in your policies, you're going to hear about it from the pope.

And that's a great thing about him.

He'll challenge you whether you're a Democrat or a Republican in this country and he'll

challenge you and he did in Argentina as cardinal, whether you're a part of the parentist government,

which was running the government at that point in time, or whether you're a challenger to

the political power.

He's pushing us all from a place of joy to reach out to the frontier to include the poor

and powerless.

And if you're not doing that you're going to hear from him.

But that's what great prophets do.

They challenge you.

Often times they end up getting killed because they challenge you in your comfort, they challenge

the powerful and the rich and that's what makes him I think a great profit and a great

leader.

For more infomation >> Pope Francis' Revolution: Conquer Arrogance and Contentment | Mark Shriver - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Wonderful Life Montage - Duration: 3:52.

[On Screen text: We asked some OHOA Module developers to finish the statement,

"I think a wonderful life for any person would include..."]

I think a wonderful life for anybody would include love.

Love for self, love for others, and experience.

Being happy,

being loved,

being respected,

having an opportunity to just experience all kinds of new things and to

always have a dream and to dream big,

and to maybe carve at least a little piece of that dream out to make it be a reality.

To have the independence to go after those dreams in whatever independence

that looks like for the individual to have that autonomy

but also to have love and to feel love and to love another person.

and however we set that up to be able to have that best opportunity for ourselves.

I hope that for all people.

I think a wonderful life for any person includes,

doing things you love with people you love.

People need to feel that they are a part of the communities in which they live

from their family, to the neighborhood, to their school, to the grocery store that they go to.

People want to go to all those different places that they are and feel like when they walk in

that somehow they're a real person.

What makes a wonderful life is being with other people.

Seeing other people, feeling other people.

Sharing experiences with other people

If I am alone and I have a great time, that's one thing, but you want to talk about it with other people.

So fine, do talk about it with other people but it's really cool to share fun

experiences with other people. That's the best.

Being valued and respected as a human being and being allowed to be a part of their community no matter what

or who they are. Just an acceptance that they're a human being.

I think that a wonderful life for anyone would include acceptance.

Acceptance of their reality.

You know sometimes we, you know, make up things in our mind

and wish things were different

but you know accepting things you know, the way they are

for our own sake, I think is crucial.

For me, a good and happy life is having somebody who knows me

and loves me anyway, and respects what I do.

First of all, good health. A wonderful family, the support that all of us, we need.

To have stability, to have peace in your life and to be very happy in your own skin.

Connection with your family, I think it includes feeling loved and giving love.

I think it's about having choices

and having freedom to do things that you like to do and you want to do.

I think that a wonderful life for any person

evolves around respect

because I think that out of that will follow so many other great things.

[On screen text: What do you think makes a wonderful life?]

[On screen text: This module will help you understand sexuality education as one component of many,

that supports people who are deaf-blind to have happy, self-determined lives]

For more infomation >> Wonderful Life Montage - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Mayor's rail pledge - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> The Mayor's rail pledge - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

LONDON PHYSICIST CONFIDENT 2017 WILL BE THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR FOR DISCOVERING ALIEN LIFE - Duration: 4:23.

LONDON PHYSICIST CONFIDENT: 2017 WILL BE THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR FOR DISCOVERING ALIEN LIFE

A number of incredible discoveries in 2016 have led scientists searching for life on

other planets to conclude that they are quietly hopeful that 2017 will be the breakthrough

year when human beings will finally come up with conclusive proof of extra-terrestrial

life.

Scientists are always very cautious when it comes to proclaiming that they have found

life on other planets.

This is because there have been so many false alarms in the past which have led to disappointment

both among the scientific community and the public.

Dr. Simon Foster, a physicist, based at the prestigious Imperial College in London said;

�In the past when we thought we had discovered aliens previously, it was a new form of star

called the pulsar.

We don�t know hardly anything, and when we come up against something we don�t know

or doesn�t fit into out current understanding, it is quite nice to say that it could be aliens,

whereas a lot of it is just a phenomena that we haven�t discovered.� But despite all

of that, Dr. Foster still believed that there was a reason to be confident that aliens would

be discovered in the near future.

�Either way there is a breakthrough just around the corner, � he said.

There are numerous reasons why scientists are becoming more certain that a breakthrough

is imminent.

Last year, scientists detected highly unusual pulse signals from deep space which they believe

are likely to have been caused by an advanced alien civilization.

The research is currently being reviewed by bodies such as SETI, but even if this particular

theory does not pan out, scientists believe that less sophisticated forms of life may

be discovered in this solar system in the coming year.

NASA and other large space agencies across the world are launching several exploratory

missions this year that may well reveal that this solar system is home to microbial life

forms.

According to Dr. Foster, the probe Cassini which is currently orbiting Saturn and its

moons is fairly likely to discover bacterial life.

�What�s interesting is that one of Saturn�s moons, Enceladus, is an icy moon and that

leaves the tantalizing prospect of looking for life, � he said.

He also suggested that another moon, Europa, may well have life in its vast underground

ocean.

In addition to this, scientists have recently discovered a new planet orbiting Proxima Centauri,

which is only four light years from Earth which they believe could be a very hospitable

environment for life.

According to Professor Phillip Lubin of the University of California at Santa Barbara,

�The discovery of a possible planet around Proxima Centauri is very exciting.

It makes the case of visiting nearby stellar systems even more compelling.� Later this

year, astronomers will use some of the world�s most powerful telescopes to search the planet

for life.

For more infomation >> LONDON PHYSICIST CONFIDENT 2017 WILL BE THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR FOR DISCOVERING ALIEN LIFE - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Handprint Wall Banner DIY - New Baby, New You | @laurenfairwx - Duration: 5:42.

Today, I'm going to show you how to make a super cute little wall banner featuring

a tiny baby handprint.

This would make a wonderful gift for the mom of a new baby and I actually made them for

all of my son's grandmothers this past mother's day.

Babies' hands are SO TINY that I feel like you HAVE to document them while you can.

And once they get a bit bigger, they can measure their hands against it and see how much they've grown.

This video is part of an exciting collab with a bunch of my fellow Kin Community creators.

Brooke and Summer over at the Girls with Glasses show BOTH recently had babies.

We're celebrating with a playlist full of creative ideas for parents with new little ones.

And I'm wearing my sushi sweatshirt because I know that was the first thing I ate after

having my baby.

Read the video description below for a list of materials you'll need to make this project,

and here's how to do it!

Start out by carefully tracing the baby's hand onto a piece of paper.

This can be quite difficult, as you can see here.

I actually ended up using my one-year-old's handprint back from when he was much smaller

because the day I filmed this, he was not interested in sitting still for 30 seconds.

I thought it would be cute to have the hand surrounded by a heart shape, so I drew that

and cut it out of paper to make a template.

So the next step is to pin the heart and the handprint to some felt and cut around them.

I just wanted to mention that banners like this are super customizable, so many of the

design-related steps are optional!

I'll quickly show you what I did, but feel free to change up the shapes, colors, words,

or just go for something much simpler if that's what you'd prefer.

Center the felt handprint onto the heart and pin it down.

Then, thread some embroidery floss onto a needle and tie a knot at the end.

Using whatever stitch you'd like, sew around the edges of the hand, attaching it to the heart.

I'm using a simple running stitch for this step because I like the way the dashed line looks.

If you're new to sewing or you need a refresher, you can check in the video description for

a list of links to more detailed tutorials for all of the stitches I'm using.

When you get back around to where you started, flip it over and tie a few knots so it won't

come undone.

Next, you'll need some fabric to use for the banner!

I just chose this off-white linen cross stitch fabric I had around.

Stretch the fabric onto an embroidery hoop to make the next few steps a bit easier.

Place the felt heart into the middle of the hoop and pin it down to the banner fabric.

Now, in any way you'd like, sew around the edges of the heart in order to attach it to

the banner fabric.

I'm using split stitch here, which I just started learning how to do.

It makes a nice, thick line and I like the way it looks!

Keep sewing until you make it back to where you started, then remove the pins.

If you'd like to add some words to your banner, such as a quote or the baby's name,

sketch them onto the fabric using a disappearing ink marker, which you can find in the sewing

notions section of a fabric store.

I'm writing, "oh so small".

Then, using some embroidery floss, carefully stitch over the letters.

I decided to continue using split stitch to tie it into the outline on the heart, but

backstitch also works quite well for stitching letters.

Tie a double knot on the back of the piece so your stitches stay put.

Once your letters are all filled in, you're ready to take it out of the hoop and put the

banner together!

I was kind of improvising here, so I'm sorry if it's tough to see exactly what I'm

doing.

Fold the fabric so you double the area under your design, giving you two layers to cut through.

Then, cut out a banner shape around your design.

Make sure to leave extra fabric around the edges and at the top so you'll have room for the seams and a sleeve at the top where we'll hang it.

I used a rough template I drew and cut around that, but it was a little hard to see. Sorry.

So now that you should have two of your banner shape, one with the design on it, flip the back piece

down onto the design so the right sides of the fabric are facing in and the wrong sides

are facing out.

Pin them together, then sew along the edges of the banner, leaving the top edge open.

I'm using a sewing machine, but you could hand sew this using some regular thread if

you don't have one.

Once that's done, clip v-shapes out of the corners (being careful not to cut into the

stitches) and turn the banner right side out.

Iron down the edges and corners to flatten them and make it easier to sew around the

side and bottom edges one more time!

This time, your stitches will be visible, so try to keep an even distance between the

edge of the banner and this topstitching.

Lastly, we'll need to fold down the top towards the back of the banner to make a sleeve

for a small dowel.

Pin it in place and sew in a straight line along the unfinished edge, making sure that

you've left enough room to slip the dowel through.

We're so close to being done!

All you have to do now is slide a dowel into the sleeve and tie a string to either side

of it so you can hang up the banner.

Trim the excess string and here is the finished banner!

When my son was born, I really wanted something like this to remember just how little he was.

I'm super happy with the way it turned out and I love how versatile this project is!

Once you learn how to make it, you could really apply these skills to create any kind of banner

you can imagine.

If you make one of these banners for a mom in your life, even if it's you, post a picture on social media!

I'm @laurenfairwx on twitter, instagram, and Facebook - and I would love to see how

it came out.

Now that I've shown you how to make this, definitely check out our new baby playlist

to see what everyone else made for Brooke and Summer and get some ideas for things to

do for someone you know who's just had a baby!

Thanks for watching and I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> Handprint Wall Banner DIY - New Baby, New You | @laurenfairwx - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Liberals Are Suddenly Embracing the 2nd Amendment - Duration: 9:02.

Here�s Why Liberals Are Suddenly Embracing the 2nd Amendment.

by Shaun Bradley.

Bureaucrats in California are ringing in the new year by doubling down on their failed

policies to stop gun violence.

As of January 1st, six new bills are being phased in that close the so-called �bullet-button�

loophole and require background checks to buy ammunition.

Another policy would have banned magazines that hold over ten rounds, but in a surprise

move, the magazine restriction was repealed on December 29th, just ahead of the deadline.

Although California has always been a poster child for the progressive agenda, support

for these extreme measures seems to have faded � especially since the result of the presidential

election.

These new standards were signed by Governor Jerry Brown in the wake of the San Bernardino

attack last December, and in many ways, they mimic the registry created in Connecticut

after Sandy Hook.

Even though the changes solidify California�s status as the most draconian state when it

comes to gun rights, public opinion may be at a turning point.

The reality of a Trump administration has shocked many Californians into a newfound

appreciation for the 2nd Amendment.

Since November, there has been a record number firearms sold in the Golden State � and

many of those buying them are liberals.

Hopefully, instead of being blinded by identity politics, this can be a moment for both parties

to realize gun ownership is a necessary check on centralized power.

The 2nd Amendment has long been a point of contention between the left and the right,

but perhaps a year like 2016 is what was needed to find some common ground.

Regardless of one�s beliefs, when the president has far-reaching, violative power, concerns

of authoritarianism will inevitably come from both sides of the political spectrum.

An armed populace, though, has much less to fear from the whims of a dictator, whether

they are a fascist or a socialist.

Yet if the original magazine ban hadn�t been repealed, thousands of innocent people

would have been turned into felons overnight.

Those who don�t comply with the numerous other new stipulations are still at risk.

For this reason, those who oppose the drug war should empathize with gun owners who find

themselves in the crosshairs of the State.

People who have experimented safely with marijuana or psychedelics understand that when used

responsibly, they can be important tools in improving quality of life.

That�s why it�s infuriating to see politicians who have never experienced the benefits of

these substances make laws that put people in jail for simply possessing a plant.

But why isn�t there the same anger when politicians who have never been in a fight

or shot a gun (yet are protected by armed bodyguards) create laws criminalizing individuals�

choices on how they defend themselves?

The drug war uses law enforcement on non-violent people to enforce arbitrary victimless crimes,

but it is just as immoral when law-abiding gun owners are targeted by the State at the

behest of a fearful public.

This targeting amounts to the collectivization of millions of people, the vast majority of

whom will never harm anyone.

In the same way, the majority of cannabis or psychedelic users do not harm others � let

alone themselves � proving blanket bans unreasonably violate the rights of non-violent

individuals.

Further, instances where firearms are used in self-defense are almost never covered by

the press � but lives saved by guns should carry significant weight in the discussion.

Taking away legal firearms only limits options for those who become victims when the police

aren�t close enough to intervene.

Obviously, not everyone has the desire to carry a firearm, just as there are many people

who have no interest in using drugs, but entrusting government as the mediator of what is reasonable

and ethical is a fatal mistake that has been highlighted throughout history.

The well-known tactics of doublespeak and problem-reaction-solution have been deployed

on the public to link society�s perception of gun ownership to criminality.

Terms like bullet-button, high-capacity, automatic rifle, and ghost gun are all manipulative

words that have been used to confuse those who aren�t assimilated into American gun

culture.

With little personal experience on which to base their opinions, many liberals unquestionably

accept the State�s assertions that guns are to blame � accusations that inevitably

follow these tragic scenarios.

Unfortunately, the government has a poor track record of addressing the root cause of the

issue and not just a symptom of the disease.

There is no amount of laws that can be written to solve the underlying societal problems

driving the violence, and like it or not, the weapons of millions of Americans are here

to stay.

When crucial information from the media is being intentionally omitted, the result can

be just as deceptive as an outright lie.

Even the infamous false claim that there were 355 mass shootings in 2015 made its rounds

and was regurgitated on major networks.

But deliberate wording was used to skew the data and guide the public�s reaction.

Out of those 355 incidents, only a handful resulted in any loss of life, even though

the audience associated mass shootings with the few mass murders they had seen broadcast

non-stop.

The source of the data is a site called Mass Shooting Tracker, and their calculations are

vastly different than most would assume.

The organization clearly states how they define mass shootings on their web page:

�The current FBI definition of mass murder, commonly accepted by the media as a proxy

for �mass gun violence,� is three or more people murdered in one event.

We believe this does not capture the whole picture.

Many people may survive a shooting based on luck alone�Our definition is this: a mass

shooting is an incident where four or more people are shot in a single shooting spree.

This may include the gunman himself, or police shootings of civilians around the gunman.�

The statistics echoed throughout the mainstream media to convince the public that we�re

in the midst of a mass shooting epidemic � and that assault rifles are largely to blame � has

been a spectacle.

Even something as simple as the number of gun deaths is consistently inflated by the

rate of suicides, which are often included in tallies.

The gun control position would at least have some integrity if they went after the weapons

that are used in 68% of all murders � handguns.

But instead of standing on the values they preach, gun control advocates turn to emotional

manipulation that undermines logic to target rifles, which account for only 3% of all murders.

FBI reports have consistently shown an overall decrease in violent crime, but only cities

that have instituted the strictest gun control, like Chicago, have fallen victim to unprecedented

turmoil � turmoil that, if state gun laws worked, would be avoided.

The democratic nature of the United States is only valuable if it remains representative

of all opinions without marginalizing the rights of the minority.

The rise of the Calexit movement has created a unique opportunity to open up the debate

on the issue of state rights, which until now has mostly been associated with right-wing

parts of the country.

Hopefully, the perfect storm of political upheaval and government overreach can bring

people together behind individual freedom.

The new laws being implemented in California exemplify a failed solution to a complex problem.

If 2016 did one thing, it highlighted the differences in values and vision that separate

the ideologies of the nation.

In the pursuit of diversity, the differences in ideas have been placed on the back burner,

but if progress that is more than skin deep is going to be made, then all views � even

the unpleasant ones � need to be heard.

For more infomation >> Here's Why Liberals Are Suddenly Embracing the 2nd Amendment - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

GOODBYE 2016.....HELLO 2017! - Duration: 9:26.

hey guys it's kristin so today I thought

I would do a video kind of looking back

to 2016 on things that happened to me

things that I did just kind of a general

overview I guess of what happened in

2016

so as i was thinking about what happened

throughout the year I kind of did it per

month because it was easier for me to

remember and i realized that i hurt

myself a lot like I had more injuries

this year than a combination of like the

last five years i thought i would tell

you about those and a few other things

just kind of going from like january

through december so right off the bat

january first 2016 Matt and I went on

New Year's Day snowshoeing and I had

never been snow shoeing it was really

really fun i felt like i was a little

bit intimidated by though because

snowshoes are difficult to walk in and I

feel like if you don't do it properly

you look really weird and this was an

area where everyone was snowshoeing so

you would definitely stand out in the

crowd if you weren't doing it right but

it was so beautiful if you guys have

never done so showing i definitely

recommend it was a lot of fun later on

that month i also had my first injury I

burned my hand with a curling iron and i

have not burned my hand with a curling

iron in probably like 10 or 15 years

like it's been a very very long time and

it was a bad burn it like welted up

right away turn into a blister and then

just got really girls sorry and i still

have a scar so it's been a year already

and i still have this like dark spot on

my hand so who knows how long it's going

to be there but that was injury number

one and it was only January moving onto

februari not a lot happened in February

but I did go to a painting class one of

those like drinking and painting classes

with my friend sarah and I've never done

that before I've never even really

painted before like I think when i was

little you know those little Enclave

figurines I did stuff like that but this

was like canvas and painting from

scratch but it was really fun because

the lady there you know it helps you

through it and I was surprised on how

well it turned out like I thought I did

a really really good job now in march we

were out to dinner and I was recognized

from youtube for the first time it was

really strained and I felt really kind

of awkward and

like a surreal thing I know you're there

and I know you're gonna see it but if

you're not in front of me so when she

was like hey you from youtube I got

really embarrassed look

yes the kids loved it they were like

you're famous now it's really funny but

that was a good night I felt really good

i was like oh my gosh i got recognized

from youtube then in April we were at a

bar on called low-dose it's really cool

like open seating bar that you can go to

they have indoor skating too but we were

outside but there was a dog in the bar

which I thought was kind of strange but

at the same time it's Colorado you can

bring dogs like pretty much everywhere I

guess the guy knew the owner of the bar

or like that franchise and it was like

it looks like a husky but it was too big

to be a husky but it was too skinny to

be a Malamute and I was like I kept

thinking was like I think that's like a

wolf or part wolf

so we end up talking to the guy and it

was one hundred percent pure wolf the

guy I guess found it when I was like a

really really tiny baby and has raised

it so it's really cool because like the

dog was friendly and everything but in

the back of my mind kept thinking like

okay it is a wolf so like I was a little

nervous because you know their instinct

can turn on at any second so I was like

really scared he was going to like

attack was going but he was really sweet

and he kept coming over it was like

staring at me while I was eating which

may be actually a little more nervous

because dogs can be aggressive around

food but it was cool to see like an

actual wolf nothing really happened in

May we have my daughter's birthday in

May but there was nothing like of

significant i guess to like even mention

so moving to june we go to this dog park

all the time that's fairly close to our

house and I was there just kind of

hanging out with all the dogs and stuff

and this little dog walked up and I bent

down to pet him and I didn't see I was

kind of in the middle of an open space

and I didn't see these huge dogs was

like two huge dogs running around

chasing each other and stuff and they

came like around like this in front of

me and then whacked me so hard in the

shoulder knocked me to the ground and at

first like my whole knee was all skinned

up and that's what like the pain that I

felt I was like oh man my knees all

messed up my shoulder hurt a little bit

but over the next few days my shoulder

started her really bad and especially

going like into my collarbone

like that a key like really deep pain to

end up going to the doctor and found out

that i didn't tear my rotator cuff but I

like like I guess like I don't know how

to explain like loosened it like it

moved around so instead of being we're

supposed to be it was kind of like loose

i guess so i had to do physical therapy

for a couple of months and even to this

day like today it's cold out and I can

feel like my collarbone is kind of sore

like if I roll my shoulder it kind of

hurts a little bit so that would be

injury number two

july nothing really happened it was my

birthday month so i turned 34 but that's

pretty much it

and then in august i had injury number

three we were going to see the revenant

think that's how you say with leonardo

dicaprio and we were like rushing and

stuff and I was trying to make food and

I went to go reach I think to grab

something out of the covered and there

was a mandolin in there and the blade

was up and i totally sliced the crap out

of my finger like it was so deep and it

was just bleeding like crazy

pretty sure I should have had stitches

and like went to the hospital but i

really i know it sounds so dumb i really

want to watch the movie and I was like I

think it's fine we put like one of those

like butterfly band-aids on it just like

hold it together like we should be good

but it was throbbing so bad and I have a

really bad scar now probably should've

went to the hospital so I have the scar

now to add to my collection September

was a pretty good month I went to my

first concert and yes I'm 34 and I've

never seen a concert i want to see Andy

Grammer and it was amazing it was so

cool like see him so close like in

person and hear the music live i haven't

gone to another one since but it's

definitely on my to-do list for 2017 i

also finally sold our house in rochester

that thing was such a pain

we lived in done for refer like three

years and we've been renting the house

out we've had a couple different people

renting it and renting is horrible like

trying to be a landlord and especially

when you like 1,500 miles away could not

wait to sell that stupid house we

finally sold in September's off the

table off my shoulders huge stress

relief October nothing too crazy

happened in October either i started

going a little nutso with

DIY videos you can see that on my other

channel and then i also got my new

camera

we're going so excited I gotta g7x and

I've been wanting this camera for so

long and I finally saved up enough money

to get it so that was the month that i

got my camera November was a pretty

significant i would say out of the whole

year November was like the most

significant month that was a month and i

had my hand surgery so I had surgery on

this finger here which is still kind of

messed up i have been wanting this

surgery for a really long time and I'm

still recovering so it's like I'm going

into the third month and i'm still

recovering from it that's technically

kind of I guess injury number 4 4 2016

even though I willingly went into

surgery my butt my finger was like

mangled it was bad

we also later that month went drove

across country back to rochester new

york to see family in upstate new york

and canada i'm canadian if you didn't

know the visiting and everything was so

much fun

like I really needed that little taste

of you know family because we're all

kind of by ourselves out here in Denver

but the drive was horrible because we

pushed it and we did like 12 hours a day

and it was rough with the three kids

the two dogs in the back and we're in

the middle of winter so it's just not

fun at all

so it was like half good half bad and

that's really like all of the things

that happened because I was thinking

about december and nothing really

happened in December it was probably the

most boring month other than christmas

and i did a lot of tutorials for

Christmas also that's pretty much it

that's kind of my look back of 2016 I

feel like you have those years in your

life that are very significant they

changed the course of like how your life

goes on like for me 2008 was like a huge

year because i had a lot of life changes

including meeting Matt but like when i

look back i think in 10 years 20 years

2016 is going to be pretty forgettable

so because of that i hate that I hate

like when you look back and you're like

I didn't really do much so 2017 I hope

is going to be amazing i want to try to

travel to at least one or two places

that I've never been to before I want to

try at least a handful or more things

that I've never done before but just

really want this year what I look back

in 2018 and I'm looking back I want

be like wow that was an amazing year i

did so much experience so much I when

did things like I just want that to be

what I remember about 2017 so if you

guys have any memories anything that

happened it was like really crazy or

that was really important anything like

that i would love to hear about those in

the comments below if you guys like this

video please give me a thumbs up and if

you want to see more videos from me

don't forget to subscribe

I'll talk to you later peace

For more infomation >> GOODBYE 2016.....HELLO 2017! - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

New Giant Box Power Ranger Toys W Dino Super Charge, Ninja Steel, Movie Unboxing Surprise Top 10 - Duration: 7:29.

Wow guys today we've got a huge plastic

50-gallon taupe full of power rangers

New Giant Box Power Ranger Toys W Dino Super Charge, Ninja Steel, Movie Unboxing Surprise Top 10

Megazords are our Ranger movie Megazords

and Megazords and action figures for the

new digits steelseries Wow

go ahead and unpack guys in check them

up

ok guys first of all I got a full review

of all these ords and Megazords and

power ranger our sets if you go to the

end of this video to the dyno power

rangers dino supercharged they are all

in there i am box them I review them i

have battles with them into water plug

so here we have a limited edition spinal

sword we had the limited edition yellow

t-rex Zord the limited edition green

t-rex Zord we got this huge Megazord

that has all the Rangers are inside in

their stations which is from the new

Power Rangers movie that comes up and

marched in 2017 it has sound and whites

and it

also we have the new t-rex of battles or

witches also from the new Power Rangers

movie that comes up and watch 2070 we

have to war first we have the green

erazor read Sarah's Ord

we've got the tight an all sword we've

got the action life toward the limited

edition Tara charge sword we've got the

Terra charge megazord we've got to do

more from the new Power Rangers 2017

we've got the black t-rex sword we've

got the regular Spinosaurus deluxe sword

the red t-rex Zord

we've got the battle station from the

ninja steel series we've got the tight

and no armor suit which are power ranger

could fit right side got the Red Ranger

battle soup got the war from pop Dino

got the pakis Ord limited-edition got a

couple of their motorized stop likes

which also become arms and do cannons

for the magazine

we've got the limited edition

Deinosuchus sword and the regular

edition

we've got the please do charge Megazord

we've got the Archelon gorge by the way

all these orders could be used in the

megazord so there's a lot of different

combinations which if you watch my

videos you see a lot of them got the

ammonites or here

you've got the regular ankylozord the

limited edition think you'll absorb the

regular pakis Ord black and pink

Triceratops swords / raptor sword and

then we have a bunch of the villain

sorts

do you know all of them there's quite a

few are these are most of the dyno

supercharged and then two big bags of

Dino supercharged cartridges I actually

go through that my videos I go ahead and

add all of these to the app and listen

to the different sounds so it's really

cool and then to Megazords from the new

or Dino steel series which i'll be

reviewing of the rest of the Megazords

and figures from that as soon as they

come out so i'll let me know what you

guys think I mean that's a lot absorbed

and Megazords i believe i reviewed every

one of the Dinos for charge of Megazords

and Zords and had some awesome battles

with them also and i will also i am

playing out in on reviewing all of the

new movie Zords and Megazords and

figures from the Power Rangers 2017 and

also all of the dyno off in just steal

bigger series from the TV show

so I'll stay tuned guys and let me know

which one of the ones you seen is your

paper and thanks for viewing that was a

lot of fun and if you enjoyed the video

make sure you click subscribe and thumbs

up button down below the video in

today's secret word is the word going to

put that in the comments section below

the video I know you remember my club

look to the video ends there's a also

the curve is off for fun video and I see

click the boxes below for a lot more fun

videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click this subscribe

ok

For more infomation >> New Giant Box Power Ranger Toys W Dino Super Charge, Ninja Steel, Movie Unboxing Surprise Top 10 - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd - [PV] "Thousand Year Solo (DIVA Edit)" (English Subs/Sub. Español) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd - [PV] "Thousand Year Solo (DIVA Edit)" (English Subs/Sub. Español) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Emma Skye Jewelry Designs "Superstar Sparkle" Earrings - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Emma Skye Jewelry Designs "Superstar Sparkle" Earrings - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING Trump News: OBAMA IS SO DESPERATE! Look What He Just BEGGED Trump To Do. - Duration: 3:21.

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald Trump

Obama Begs Trump

President Barack Obama Begs President-Elect Donald

Trump

For more infomation >> BREAKING Trump News: OBAMA IS SO DESPERATE! Look What He Just BEGGED Trump To Do. - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

M1 HD (DVB-T) - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> M1 HD (DVB-T) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Because of you - Kelly Clarkson (Nightcore) - Duration: 3:30.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did

I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery

I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard

I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you I am afraid

I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out

I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes

I'm forced to fake A smile, a laugh every day of my life

My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you I am afraid

I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep

I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me

You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain

And now I cry in the middle of the night For the same damn thing

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything

Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in

Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty

Because of you I am afraid

Because of you

Because of you

No comments:

Post a Comment