Friday, May 26, 2017

Youtube daily report May 26 2017

>> Next on "The Young and the Restless"...

>> Hilary: Drinks are on me tonight, and if you want to

vent, I'm here to listen.

>> Dr. Harris: I told them that I didn't know where you were,

and they believed me.

They are gone now.

There's no reason to be upset.

>> Nick: We could try again, you know?

It's not too late.

>> Chelsea: Let's go back inside.

For more infomation >> The Young and The Restless - Next On Y&R (5/29/2017) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

6 ejercicios para pecho en casa en 10 minutos con resultados increíbles - Duration: 13:11.

For more infomation >> 6 ejercicios para pecho en casa en 10 minutos con resultados increíbles - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

#LaSemanaEnUnMinuto: El ataque en Manchester atemoriza nuevamente a Europa - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> #LaSemanaEnUnMinuto: El ataque en Manchester atemoriza nuevamente a Europa - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Como hacer pañal para ksi meritos distroller ❣ Ksimerito machincuepa hace pipi - JJ juguetes - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Como hacer pañal para ksi meritos distroller ❣ Ksimerito machincuepa hace pipi - JJ juguetes - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

PRINCE (Clash Royale) - Polymer Clay Tutorial - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> PRINCE (Clash Royale) - Polymer Clay Tutorial - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lo siento vs disculpe vs perdón - Pedir disculpas en español - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Lo siento vs disculpe vs perdón - Pedir disculpas en español - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Volleyball Peru-Akira Kato-the father of Peruvian volleyball - Duration: 49:53.

For more infomation >> Volleyball Peru-Akira Kato-the father of Peruvian volleyball - Duration: 49:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mensaje para su noche. 26 Mayo - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Mensaje para su noche. 26 Mayo - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

IMPORTANTE PONER SUBTITULOS- conseguir auto de la fbi en gta v - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> IMPORTANTE PONER SUBTITULOS- conseguir auto de la fbi en gta v - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Le Secret d'Henri - Chapitre 2 : Henri - Duration: 2:02:10.

For more infomation >> Le Secret d'Henri - Chapitre 2 : Henri - Duration: 2:02:10.

-------------------------------------------

Message pour votre nuit. 26 Mai - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Message pour votre nuit. 26 Mai - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO - SWAG & STEWIE2K DREAM DUO 2!! (Funny Moments!) - Duration: 10:10.

cc

For more infomation >> CS:GO - SWAG & STEWIE2K DREAM DUO 2!! (Funny Moments!) - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

5 Times Ash's Pikachu Nearly Died - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> 5 Times Ash's Pikachu Nearly Died - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Alto 1.0 COMFORT EASSS (Lm Velgen, Airco, Elekramen) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Alto 1.0 COMFORT EASSS (Lm Velgen, Airco, Elekramen) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

BOAT RIDE, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2, + MONOPOLY MISHAP!! | Muh Life #3 | JustEdenNichole - Duration: 8:17.

*screams*

*intro music*

For more infomation >> BOAT RIDE, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2, + MONOPOLY MISHAP!! | Muh Life #3 | JustEdenNichole - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 308 BLUE LEASE 1.2 PURETECH 110 PK 5DRS ZEER SCHERP GEPRIJSD - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 308 BLUE LEASE 1.2 PURETECH 110 PK 5DRS ZEER SCHERP GEPRIJSD - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 108 Active 1.0 e-VTi 68 PK 5-DEURS IDEALE STADSAUTO - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 108 Active 1.0 e-VTi 68 PK 5-DEURS IDEALE STADSAUTO - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

SMOKY MERMAID HAIRCOLOR | Hair Dye Vlog - Duration: 3:28.

okay guys so I am headed out to

get my hair dyed Like a smoky mermaid, you can see it's

super faded and stuff I wonder if Mikey

would shoot a quick

outfit of the day for me? yeah

nope nope there we go

okay so this is the Victoria Beckham Dress!

I'm totally obsessed with this! I

bought a couple things from Victoria Beckham for Target and never

reviewed them, oops, it's dark in the

garage but anyway let me know if you

guys want to see a video reviewing that

line I am so excite to go have my hair done oh

my god

so here we have the finished result of my mermaid hair color

I am over the moon with this colormelt!

it is so beautiful! it's kind of

similar to what I had before, before I

had like the really bright really

intense deep dark purple base at the

roots and this time we went for

something a little smoky a little

bluer so it's definitely an awesome

shadow root I am so excited about this

especially since I think it'll fade into

like a really cool like pastel blue and

then we have all the different like

ribbons of color throughout there's some

purple like deep on the interior here

there's purple here there's some teal

in there and there's lots and lots of

green because that was the thing I

wonder my damn green hair back but I

also am kind of excited to see how this

is going to fade, we kind of did this

keeping the fade in mind because I kind

of like that grungy hair look that I had

earlier when I removed the color and

in a couple of videos you guys are

going to see next week you'll see more

of that grungy color because I pre film- I

always pre film stuff so you'll see some

videos like I have the grungy hair after

I've done this don't worry I haven't

changed my hair again that was just

before I did this so cool? in terms

of telling you what was used on my hair

honestly I have no idea you guys saw how

many bowls there were Dani is a master

when it comes to mixing and blending the

colorI know she loves Pulp Riot and Pravana Hair dye

there are so many different shades

of teal in here so many different shades

of green I liked it even like this

section you can almost see that

sort of like grungy tone like wanting to

come through you can see like so many

different shades so even though it's

kind of it won't at first glance it will

kind of all look like one color I think

particularly as it fades some of those

colors will start to come through I love

that I still have my little bright like

lime color down here which is great for

when I put it up and I'm just so

thrilled I keep looking at myself in

stupid viewfinder so sorry about that

I'd like to see some of my other like

hair dye videos and stuff I will have a

little card over here that you can click

on and that will kind of take you to a

drop then drop down drop dead a drop

DROP DOWN MENU! of some my previous hair dye

videos thank you guys so much for

watching I will see you in my next video

remember to vintage or tacky just be

your own kind of

beautiful see you bye

For more infomation >> SMOKY MERMAID HAIRCOLOR | Hair Dye Vlog - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to Flat Twist Out Natural Hair with a TRICK | TGIN Butter cream Daily Moisturizer - Duration: 8:16.

Hi everyone. Welcome to DiscoveringNatural

I am going to flat twist my hair. I've not

flat twisted my hair in a long time

I don't even know. I've not. The reason why

I don't flat twist so much is because of my scalp

I'm tender headed but today I think I'm

just gonna bite the bullet and do it. So what

I'm starting to do now is, I have this part

so I'm going to

try and get a section of my hair

and clip this section away and I'm going to

repeat the same thing on the other side

and make sure I can get a clean part

or close to a clean part. Feel free to get your rat

tail comb to use to section it off you

can do that also and just get a section

right here and the back area I'm just

going to flat twist it going all the way

down. The product I'm going to be

using today is the TGIN butter cream

daily moisturizer. I've been using

this for a while now and I love it.

In addition I'll be using my DIY aloe

vera moisturizing detangler.

I'm going start off with this side so I'm

just taking my hair, and sectioning

it. So whenever you are going to use a

moisturizer, start off, if your hair is

really dry, you want to start off by moisturizing your

hair with water or some liquid detangler

product. Next, I'm getting the cream

so now you can use your fingers to

detangle but if you do like using combs,

you can use a comb to gently detangle

and I'm taking it from the end and detangling.

To flat twist, you want to grab two sections of

your hair like this and then start flat

twisting it. Take two, just wrap it like that

take another two, like this, wrap it like

that

take another one, wrap it like that, and

keep going.

When you go to the very end just want to twist it up like this, and

then you can put a perm rod at the very

end or you can just do a bantu knot

at the very end which is what I'm going

to do the very end I coil it and then I

take it and I wrap it around like that

so this is what it looks like

I'm going to repeat the same thing through the

length of my hair.

Usually, I like flat twisting my hair going

this way, not going this way because when

I flat twist it like this going this way

it pulls on my edges, so it's very easy for

me to do it on my right hand side or

left hand side whichever way, by my

opposite hand side, it's so hard

so I have to kind of come up with an idea "TRICK"

to do it. I don't know if anybody else

struggles with this but I struggle with it

So the way that I do it so that

this matches with this side is to take

my hair gently. I'm going to split it

into two, first of all like this and I'm

going to take this and then I'm going to

swing this down like this. Pick some more

right here and swing it down, pick it. It

takes practice. I'm doing it

totally different from the way I do this

but it all turns out looking the same

way. So, you are just taking the hair splitting it in two,

swing it down like that and you continue

until you're done

My hair is dry and it has been setting

for a few days now, and now it is time to

unravel it. Some people will coat

their hands with oil, I don't do that so

often and today, I'm not going to do that

You just start off by unraveling the

hair at the bottom and then

you gently uncoil it and the thing about

flat twist is that with flat twist, you don't

have to do so much unraveling

and making it full and all that stuff so I'm

just going slowly

This is the final result. This is my hair

and I didn't even fluff it, you know,

like make it bigger, pick it or anything

and this is what it looks like

it's already picked out on its own

because flat twists out give you that look

and if I just want to make it bigger I can

just fluff it like this, you know. I

that is pretty much it

I like flat twists, the only thing I don't like is that

it it takes forever to do.

So, this is the final look and for my edges, I can just

brush it just to smoothen it and lay it

but I think it' is alright this way. So yeah

so this is the look I hope you guys try

it out and if you liked it SUBSCRIBE

give me a THUMBS UP

If you like this talking through instead of the voiceover, let me

know if you prefer the voiceover or just

music and me not talking.

This is a highly requested video, so make

sure you check out the other videos make

sure you subscribe over there and check

out our other videos that appear down here

and we'll talk to you guys in the next

video bye

For more infomation >> How to Flat Twist Out Natural Hair with a TRICK | TGIN Butter cream Daily Moisturizer - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

Finding Your Purpose - Duration: 7:45.

- How can you find your life's purpose?

How can you find your life's purpose?

I remember asking myself that

and if I had a time machine right now

and I could go back to my 12 year old self,

this is what I would say to him.

I'd say, Tai, remember,

the quickest way between two points is a straight line.

Go directly towards what you want with focus.

While the whole world is distracted and lost,

you go directly towards it.

You'll get there a lot quicker than most people.

I'd also tell myself, build on your strengths.

If you're an outgoing person, build around that.

If you're a shy person, do things behind the scenes.

Steve Jobs was shy.

He built Apple behind the scenes.

Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook behind the scenes.

Too often, we see other people's strengths

and we want those to be our strengths

and we say, I'm gonna do that.

No, you can't build on weakness.

You can only build on strength.

Remember that, you can't build on your weaknesses.

You can improve 'em a little bit so they're not so bad

but you can't build a life around 'em

and then I would tell myself lastly, I'd say, remember this,

you can get almost anything you want in life

but it always takes a tad bit longer than you think.

In fact, in my life, I found it always takes me

one year longer than I think, always one year.

If I think I can do it in one year, it takes me two

and most people give up right before.

They say the temptation to give up

is greatest right before you're about to succeed.

We live in a world where people are weak,

where they want instant gratification.

They say, oh, I'm gonna get a six-pack

and they don't have the six-pack two days later

and you know what, they give up.

Well, you're gonna sit at the bottom then.

You're gonna be wondering what your life purpose is

your whole life because life's a little bit like a ladder.

What you want is up at the top of the ladder

and you start at the bottom.

Everybody starts at the bottom.

I don't care if you were born rich or poor,

you start at the bottom in your own life

and a lot of people try to jump to the top

and when you try to jump up a ladder too quick,

you know what happens, you slip and fall back to the bottom

and it hurts and a lot of people never get back up

'cause that pain is too much.

Just go step by step.

If you always wanted to be an astronaut,

well, go down and visit Cape Canaveral in Florida,

go visit where they go.

You don't have start as an astronaut

but start immediately on the path to your curiosity

about being an astronaut.

You know you wanna start a business, start a business today.

People say, but what business should I start?

Well, any business because the goal is not

that your first business is your best business.

The goal is that you get started.

You go one rung of the ladder up, one step up

and you know what, as you do that, the vision opens up

and you get new ideas, new creativity, new innovation

and you figure out what you should do.

If you know you wanna get married

and live happily ever after and have five kids,

well, don't do so much casual dating like most people.

Some people don't care but if you know you want that

then like I said, the quickest way between two points

is a straight line.

Go directly towards what you want.

Now, even though the first person you date

probably won't be the person you marry

but get yourself in the practice of treating them

as if they were the one you're gonna marry

so that when the right one comes along, you're ready.

When you start your first business, treat it right

so that you build the practice, the mental skills,

the fortitude, the strength, the ability

so that when the right business idea comes along,

you're already practiced.

Everybody wants a six-pack at the beach

but everybody just wants to start doing a few sit-ups

the day before they go to the beach.

Nah, it don't work that way.

It doesn't work that way.

"To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want."

Remember that, that's what Charlie Munger,

the billionaire says.

"To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want.

"The world's not yet a crazy enough place

"to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people."

And people say, Tai,

I know people that didn't do that and they got it.

Yeah but they're exception to the rule.

Don't build your life around that

'cause that happens one in a million.

You don't want those odds.

Those are lottery odds.

You don't wanna make money by trying to buy lottery tickets.

You wanna do it the real way.

I'm gonna add in one bonus thing I would tell myself

and this is new.

I wouldn't have told myself this a year ago.

If I went back in a time machine

to talk to my 12 year old self, I'd tell him number one,

quickest way between two points is a straight line.

Go directly for what you want.

Number two, I would say build on strengths, not weaknesses

and don't be afraid of your weaknesses.

You can always find a business partner or a friend

or a spouse that you marry

that can cover over your weaknesses.

You build on strengths and like I said, number three,

I'd say, you can get anything that you want

but it always takes about a year or more longer

than you think so stick to it

but I'd tell myself this last thing.

Pray for what you want.

Pray for what you want.

And I don't care if,

I grew up with some of my family's pure atheist scientists,

some of them are very religious, Christian

'cause I'm Catholic.

When I say pray, you take it however you want.

If you're atheist, don't get all hurt by me saying that.

If you're whatever faith,

this isn't about a specific ideology.

This is about a concept.

What I call prayer is think about what you want every day.

Think about it.

Ask for it every day.

Ask and you will receive.

Seek and you will find.

Knock and the door will be opened to you.

Remember, everybody's purpose is a little different.

That's why people say, well, what's the specific advice?

I told you the specific advice.

You probably know deep down what you want.

Go towards it.

Worse case scenario, you gotta backtrack later.

It's better to take action and have to backtrack

than be stuck at the bottom forever.

That's my specific advice.

You know what you want.

I never met you probably.

I knew what I wanted.

I wanted a life of freedom, I wanted a life of travel.

I like nature so I wanna be around farms

but I also like the excitement of a city

so I wanna be around a city.

I like horses but I also like fast cars

so I had 12 horses and you see Lamborghinis and Ferraris.

That wasn't because I wanted to show off.

That was my dream.

That was my dream.

You see me out in the countryside.

You see me in the city.

I wanted to start businesses.

I wanted to have financial freedom.

I went straight towards that luckily.

Now, I've made a lot of mistakes along the way

but every time I follow this formula, it works out

and every time I don't, it doesn't.

Your life is gonna be successes and failures

and you mark my words, you go back in time,

the failures are the ones that you didn't follow this.

You didn't follow this.

Now, if you're real young and you're listening to this,

if you're a teenager, you don't know how young you are

so you better get on it right now.

You don't know how young you are.

What if you die in two years?

You're pretty young, you're pretty old right now.

You got two years left.

And if you're 50 years old and you're feeling discouraged,

well, remember the advice about planting a tree.

When's the best time to plant a tree?

20 years ago or today.

So if you're 50 and you feel like life left you behind,

well, get started right now.

Better late than never.

Better late than never.

Don't think about time in age so much.

It gets people distracted.

When the whole world's distracted, you be focused.

When the whole world's distracted, you be focused

and when you do that, you know what?

One day, you're gonna come back

and you're gonna look at your life and you're gonna go,

yeah, I made a few mistakes.

I had a few wins.

A few big flops, a few big wins and a lot of in between

but you know what?

I think I lived out my life purpose

and that, my friend, is all you can ask from this life

that one day you look back and go, I pulled it off,

not perfectly but not too bad.

For more infomation >> Finding Your Purpose - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

How I make my edits - Kiaraxx MSP - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> How I make my edits - Kiaraxx MSP - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.8i-16V - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.8i-16V - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 1.8 Edition I ECC Cruise Trekhaak Parrot Topstaat!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo V50 1.8 Edition I ECC Cruise Trekhaak Parrot Topstaat!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-vision - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-vision - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.6I I-CATCHER AUTOMAAT | Navigatie | Pano-dak | LM-velgen - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.6I I-CATCHER AUTOMAAT | Navigatie | Pano-dak | LM-velgen - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Catcher LUXE RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Catcher LUXE RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-Catcher Navi/Leder/Clima/Cruise - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-Catcher Navi/Leder/Clima/Cruise - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-Catcher Navi/Leder/Clima/Cruise - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.6i i-Catcher Navi/Leder/Clima/Cruise - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Catcher LUXE RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2i i-Catcher LUXE RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.2 i-Motion Cool - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.2 i-Motion Cool - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Trekhaak - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Trekhaak - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Trekhaak - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Trekhaak - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix35 1.6I GDI GO! (NAV./17"LMV/Camera) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix35 1.6I GDI GO! (NAV./17"LMV/Camera) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.0I 114KW LIFESTYLE AUT5 AWD - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.0I 114KW LIFESTYLE AUT5 AWD - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC STYLE MODE RIJKLAARPRIJS. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC STYLE MODE RIJKLAARPRIJS. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.4i VTEC SPORT NAVI - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.4i VTEC SPORT NAVI - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.2i-16V ISG Comfort Pack 5-Drs Airco Navigatie LED CPV 7jr.Garantie - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.2i-16V ISG Comfort Pack 5-Drs Airco Navigatie LED CPV 7jr.Garantie - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Escritório Digital irá auxiliar o Poder Jurídico - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Escritório Digital irá auxiliar o Poder Jurídico - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Conhecendo o JSC da NASA e o Space Center Houston - Duration: 6:34.

Good morning! Look at where I am!

This is NASA's space center,

the main attraction in Houston

From here Americans monitored

the missions to the moon

and today they continue monitoring the activities

at the International Space Station

The visitor's center is Space Center Houston

This facility here was used

for training in the 70's

to prepare astronauts for their missions at Skylab,

which was America's first space station

Because of microgravity in space,

it doesn't make a difference

if you're doing things upside down, sideways,...

Here for example, the shower was on the side

Astronaut food here... Look at that!

Fettuccine, rice,... and preparation instructions

Here there are 3 real spacecrafts

that really went to space in different missions

That's a real piece of the moon!

Astronauts brought it back to Earth in 1972

It is so smooth!

But actually it stayed like this and acquired this color

because of so many people touching it over the years

NASA already had several missions to space

And in many they used the space shuttle

just like that one of top

That's a replica but the one in the bottom

was indeed used to transport the space shuttles

It looks like a plane, doesn't it?

That's because it is!

It's a modified Boeing 747

Inside the NASA 905 shuttle carrier aircraft

there are multiple exhibits

The only thing that they maintained here

from the original plane

was the first class seating

Let's go up now!

At the visitor's center you catch this tram that brings you

to NASA's space center itself

This is Johnson Space Center, located right beside

It's in this area where today the training occurs

Also where groundbreaking technology

is being developed

This is gigantic!

Only coming here to understand

This was the largest rocket built

for the historical missions to the moon

in the 60's and 70's

"Houston, we have a problem"

Remember that from the movie?

At the story they were talking to people

in this Command and Control Center

And this area here where we are

was the VIP room

Back to Space Center Houston

"Okay! We're putting it in the bottle!"

"We put the balloon on top and..."

"You may clap your hands!"

Here at the presentations you learn

a lot of cool things

For example, water is very rare in space

So even urine is recycled

Also because of lack of gravity, muscles get damaged

So the astronauts must exercise

at least 2 hours every day

"The Expedition 50 crew

that's on board the station right now

they exercise with similar equipment"

There are so many great things to do and see!

The presentations, the simulators,

the tram tours inside NASA itself

The ideal is for you to plan ahead

and spend the whole day here

Space Center Houston is located

about 30 minutes from downtown Houston

towards the Gulf of Mexico

Galveston island is about 40 minutes from here

but this time we're going

somewhere else nearby

that also seems to be is very interesting:

Kemah Boardwalk

Kemah Boardwalk is like those typical

American piers where you find

theme parks, restaurants, shops,...

The difference is that it's not a pier, just a big boardwalk

And today it looks like the quietest day of the year

because it's very cold and it's a Monday

Normally it's not like this

Originally we had planned to go back to Houston

and visit some museums today

But it's impossible!

We spent basically the whole day

at the NASA Space Center

So see the museums tomorrow!

Now we'll go back to the hotel

and have a really hot shower!

Did you like the video? The share it!

Music

Special thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment