Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Youtube daily report May 31 2017

Niritia Li once again /Niritia Li de nuevo

This time to let you know / esta vez para avisarles

which shoud be next month gachas / cuales deberian ser los gachas para el próximo mes

White Ichigo

Armored Yoruichi

and the last and possibly the best / y el último y posiblemente el mejor

Tensa Zangetsu

save as many orbs as you can / junten tantos orbes como puedan

this is Niritia Li / soy Niritia Li

bye 😜😜😜

For more infomation >> Bleach Brave Souls - [#59] White Ichigo, Armored Yoruichi, Tensa Zangetsu - Jun Double Chance Gacha - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Sing To Me Sleep BxB - #FNAFHS - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Sing To Me Sleep BxB - #FNAFHS - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

La Politica del Buen Vecino - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> La Politica del Buen Vecino - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hijos de la Madre Tierra - ¡Vamos a celebrar el Día Mundial del Medio Ambiente 2017! | EMAP - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Hijos de la Madre Tierra - ¡Vamos a celebrar el Día Mundial del Medio Ambiente 2017! | EMAP - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

30/05/2017 19:27 - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> 30/05/2017 19:27 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Quach Mengly - Business and Capital | Success Reveal - Duration: 49:39.

Okhna Dr Quach Mengly

Founder of Mengly J Quach Holding Group

Business and Capital

by Quach Mengly

bring to you by Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Quach Mengly - Business and Capital | Success Reveal - Duration: 49:39.

-------------------------------------------

Liên Khúc Người Mẫu Gợi Cảm Nóng Bỏng Nhất Hành Tinh - Bao Giờ Em Quên [ Vinh Bùi Official ] - Duration: 15:05.

For more infomation >> Liên Khúc Người Mẫu Gợi Cảm Nóng Bỏng Nhất Hành Tinh - Bao Giờ Em Quên [ Vinh Bùi Official ] - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Franken: I like Cruz more than most, I hate him - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Franken: I like Cruz more than most, I hate him - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

I put the Oberon Prime Trailer through Google Translate 7 times. - Duration: 1:39.

Greed and wife... tempt destruction.

Also, for your account.

If necessary, I believe in the payback.

Ask for blindness.

But now...

After mom hate you?

Industrial knives...

Scratches and dirt for a living.

New Green. It was scattered in imaginary land.

Meteor Bones and fertile fertile animals.

For more infomation >> I put the Oberon Prime Trailer through Google Translate 7 times. - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] Dongwan: "Today I'm gonna ride in Hyesungie's car." - Duration: 0:07.

Today I'm gonna ride in Hyesungie's car.

Vroom~ vroom~

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] Dongwan: "Today I'm gonna ride in Hyesungie's car." - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Everquest Mysteries: The Chessboard - Duration: 4:48.

I love this giant chessboard!

I don't know how to start this

I LOVE THIS GIANT CHESSBOARD!

It's so magical and mysterious; it is the epitome of everything I love about Everquest.

Most people probably never gave too much thought to It's origins, I bet most people just assumed

the art team was bored and randomly stuck it in here but no! you were wrong! you hear

that WarSheol_EM!

At first I thought maybe the giants made it, but they're pretty big even by giant standards,

plus I've never heard of a giant on Faydwer so im ruling them out.

Then I thought of the dwarves!

Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

But I figure even the dwarves know how to play chess ? I mean look at the board, it

doesnt make any sense.

To my understanding the black king is in double check... that shouldn't be possible...

unless they were playing Kaladim street rules!

Finding no real answers on Faydwer I decided to descend deeper into the internet and my

research led me to Everquest II and it turns out there's a giant chessboard in Butcherblock

there as well, with the addition of a giant throne!

So clearly someone was playing chess, they didn't just carve this as like, a monument or something

Which begs the question , "Who's playing giant chess in Butcherblock?"

Well with the release of Velious came an all new chessboard located in the Plane of Michief

with different textures and everything!

So of course I went to examine this new piece of the puzzle.

ok I've never been here before.

This zone is confusing and scary.

What is that!?

ok stay focused, gotta find that, that chessboard.

oh hey look a little one, I mean it's no giant chessboard but it's a start... wait a minute...

do you notice anything familiar about this chessboard?

It has the exact same layout as the one in Butcherblock!

*gasp* Bristlebane was playing chess!

EDIT - ok, they're not exactly the same

but it's close enough...(incomprehensible murmuring) look at the board!

All of the pieces seem to have moved up one space, some of the colors are different

some of the pieces have fallen over or moved a littler,

but overall the layout is almost identical.

There's still 10 pieces on each board: 6 pawns, 2 knights and 2 kings,

and this king is still in the weird double check position......

it was Bristleban!.....

clearly Bristlebane did this.........

it was Bristlebane!

IT WAS BRISTLEBANE!

Ok for those who may not know Bristlebane is one of the gods in Everquest.

He's the King of Theives, he's a trickster, sneaky, plays games!

And the Plane of Michief is his home.

So it makes perfect sense that this is his giant magical chessboard.

But this leaves us with yet another question: Who was he playing chess with!?

Was it Mayor gubbin?

Sorsha Hobbitfriend?

This thing?

This guy on the internet has a theory that it was Brell Serilis, another Everquest god,

and that they were playing for the dominance of Faydwer, which makes sense actually!

Brell ended up creating 2 races on Faydwer and the only race that Bristlebane made can

be found on Antonica so I guess he lost.

The Kunark stratedgy guide even mentions something along these lines, "It is, in fact, a large

chess set, with pieces that look as though the gods themselves once played with them."

So thats it, there it is, I rest my case, this chessboard actually seems to be part

of the lore of Norrath.

neat!

But there is another chessboard in Timorous Deep....

I dunno why it's there though, they probably just needed something to put on this island

My favorite song even plays here, and often times i'll sit, and listen to the beautiful music, of the chessboard!

( strange pulsating sound plays )

I don't wanna interrupt the music, but I just quickly wanna say to look out for the next

mystery video cause it definitely won't be about board games, if you can believe that.

I'll be discussing one of the most ancient and powerful races in all of Norrath!

(mysterious sound effect plays)

whats happening?

FRAPS!

Why do you do this to me?!

Why am I spinning?!

noooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

For more infomation >> Everquest Mysteries: The Chessboard - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Everquest Mysteries: The Beholder's Maze? - Duration: 2:47.

You know, Miragul's cave from the previous video reminds me of another strange labrynth

in Everquest: The Gorge of King Xorbb!

I always thought there was something strange about this zone and it wasn't until recently

that I realized what it was: It has two names!

We generally know it as The Gorge of King Xorbb because, you know, it's king Xorbb's gorge,

but it's also called the Beholder's Maze.

Infact that's the only way to see if anyone is in the zone, you gotta do a /who all Beholder.

It's weird that there's a less common second name for the zone and it even looks like the

devs were kind of confused about it in the Kunark stratedgy guide.

They say it's called the Beholder's Maze but it's also know as The Gorge of King Xorbb....

what?

Are they playin the same game we are?

And don't even get me started on the Qeynos zones, yeah, Qeynos Hills is qey to qrg, you

know what that stands for?

Qeynos to Qeynos Ranger Guild...what was wrong with the devs?!

But like I was saying, the Beholder's Maze...that name has always been kind of fascinating to me.

I mean think about it, what's the only phrase you've ever heard that uses the word "beholder"?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

And what strange monster can be found floating throughout the gorge?

Evil Eyes!

Let's look a bit closer at these Evil Eyes.

King Xorbb himself is pretty rare, ive only seen him a few times, and he drops a staff,

thats used in a quest...

But did you also know that there's a super rare evil eye that can be found in Runnyeye

called Borxx? it's like a strange anagram of Xorbb...

if someone didn't know what an anagram was

And he drops a lens that's used in a quest to get another staff: The Staff of The Observers.......

the staff of the observers......

Now, we observe with our eyes right?

But the quest givers use their telescope to observe...

....but what do they observe?

the heavens!!!

and look, there's a constellation!

I wonder what it means?!

Wow that sure was, informative?

I'm sorry!

But check out the next video, it's already out, go watch it!

Here, I'll even, put up a thing, bam! click it!

It's a real video where I've actually solved one of my oldest everquest mysteries!

For more infomation >> Everquest Mysteries: The Beholder's Maze? - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

jeranism LIVE #3 - Stay WIDE AWAKE & Watch Out For Clowns! - Duration: 1:35:18.

For more infomation >> jeranism LIVE #3 - Stay WIDE AWAKE & Watch Out For Clowns! - Duration: 1:35:18.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Linea Luna 5P (navigatie, trekhaak) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Linea Luna 5P (navigatie, trekhaak) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

COLOR MOTORBIKE & BMX Bikes Extreme Jumping - Songoku Cartoon 3D for Kids - Duration: 2:05.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> COLOR MOTORBIKE & BMX Bikes Extreme Jumping - Songoku Cartoon 3D for Kids - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Learn COLOR MotorCycles Jumping in Grand Canyon with Superheroes - Cartoon 3D For Kids - Duration: 2:13.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn COLOR MotorCycles Jumping in Grand Canyon with Superheroes - Cartoon 3D For Kids - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Titans Takeover the Tokyo Sky Tree! - Duration: 11:59.

For more infomation >> Titans Takeover the Tokyo Sky Tree! - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Epic!Tale AU | Bölüm - 1 | Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> Epic!Tale AU | Bölüm - 1 | Türkçe Altyazılı - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

YOU CAN DO IT - Motivational Speech Video - TD Jakes Motivation - Duration: 11:30.

The most powerful tool that you have

right now in your life, in your body is

your mind.

That's why the enemy fights you in

your mind. The devil doesn't have to tie you

up for you to be bound, he just has to tie up

your head with stress, with worry, with

aggravation, with low self-esteem, with pettiness, with

anger, with hostility, with

rebellion and he can make you

physically sick because your mind is sick.

Lay your hands on your head and say give me

a new mind. Give me a new mind means give

me a new perspective. Give me a new

perspective, give me a new way of looking

at my situation. Give me a new way of

looking at my circumstances. Get my mind

ready for this year because when I get

this year there's going to be blessings

there's going to be miracles, there's

going to be opportunities

oh yes there's going to be some

struggles, there's gonna be some challenges, there's gonna

be some tests, but even the struggles

are an opportunity for me to show off the

victory if my mind can handle the

change.

If you can take it, you can make it.

You can take it. You can make it. Alright

you train, you fight way harder than

those other guys and you win. You get

out from under them.

You can take it. You can make it. You

can do this. You just gotta believe you can.

There's some things I'm not taking with

me in the new year.

Everything that's been flexible and

everything that's not ready and

everything that's backwards and everything

that's negative and everything that's

condescending and everything that's carnal

and everything that's holding me back. I

refuse to take it over into another

year and waste another new year with an

old mind.

Don't shape yourself around the comings

and goings of this world.

Don't shape your opinions and your

attitudes around circumstances that you cannot

change.

If you go into another year and waste

another year with the old mentality while somebody's in the hospital

begging God for the opportunity

that you have right now

you better step into this moment.

As soon as you decide to stop looking for answers in

other people and miracles somewhere down the yellow brick road and

click the heels of your mind you could

have been free years ago.

Soon as you get your mind out, you can get

your money out, you can get your family out,

you get your job out, you get your career out,

you can get your health out, you can get your

prosperity out. If you can get your mind

out no devil in hell, no weapon for him to get you,

no enemy that hates you, no witch that hexes you can stop you from being free.

If you can get your mind out, grab

yourself by the hand and say, we're coming out of this!

Tell them i'm coming out headfirst.

I will not face a giant without you. I

will not make a major decision without

prayer. I will not bring somebody into my

life just cause they please me. I'll submit

myself, my destiny, my future over to you.

You are my foundation, you are my rock

you are my fortress, you are my strength

you are my defense without you I can

do nothing. You are the subscriber of every

dream I have ever dreamed in my life and

I will take no proposal you don't want me to

have and I will accept no

friend you don't want me to have. You're

my rock! You owe him a level of commitment.

You owe him a level of commitment. It's wrong for

you to think that you're going to give

an offering and God's going to bless a

business you ain't committed to. Bless a

marriage you ain't committed to. Bless

you in school and you won't study. Bless

you as a saint of God and you won't walk

like a saint of God. Who do you think God

is? Somebody playing in Vegas?

God is not hitting a slot machine. God is

a guaranteed definite I am the mighty God,

assured blessing. He told Abraham I swear

I'm gonna bless you. Ain't no chance, ain't no doubt, ain't no

joke about it, if I told you I was gonna

bless you, I will open up the window.

They wonder why I thought i'd be

further than I am and they, let me tell you

why you are not further. It is not

the devil

it is not witches, it is not demons, and

it's sure not haters. You are not any

further than where you are right now because you

have never thrown your whole self at anything

in your life. You take a half committed

man and a half committed trifling woman

and put them together and they'll have some

half

trifling kids and the whole house will be half committed

because children will be what they see.

Stop getting frustrated with your kids, they're a reflection of you!

Some commitment is to family and

it's a very important commitment. Through

the storm and the rain and the heartache

and the pain and the disappointment, you

have to believe in the we and the us and

not the me and the you or you're not

gonna make it. It's a commitment. It's not

a feeling. You got to come home when you

in love and you got to come home when

you not in love or you not gonna make

it, and stay there til the love comes

back. It's a commitment. Y'all don't want to

hear real truth. You want to hear

fairy-tale, Hollywood, shake and bake stuff

but in reality it's a commitment.

Commitment to your dream. You cannot get

people to believe in your dream until

you believe in it yourself. Stop asking

people to invest in things where you

have no investment. Stop asking people to

deliver something to you where you're

not willing to go to the wire for

yourself.

If you don't learn to give like you

learn to get, every area that there is

not reciprocity, it will die. Reciprocity.

What do you give back for what you get?

If you're not committed you're not gonna

make it. Even the ones with the

personalities you don't like, you have to

be committed through the storm and the

rain and the heartache and the pain and

the disappointment you have to believe

in the we and the us and not the me and

the you or you're not gonna make it.

It's a commitment. It's not a feeling.

Until you have had the taste of

finishing you will not respect yourself.

Until you follow through until something

is done come hell or high water, tears

and struggles and pain and you go

through it anyway and you show up and

you continue to fight on no matter the

circumstances, after a while something

begins to wither inside of you.

Anytime you need something that you

can't give to yourself you're at the

mercy of somebody else and when they

don't come through

you got pain and what you become is the

consequences of what you didn't get.

It's an urge. It's an urge. Truth be told

every champion has felt it, every

president has felt it, every King has

felt it, every lion has felt, every

winner has felt it, every soldier has

felt it, every victorious person has felt

it. The urge to quit. Don't you give up on your

dream. I don't care if you don't have the

money and you don't have the help and you don't

have the family for it and you don't have

the background for it and you don't have

the friends for it, don't you give up on

your dream. Don't you do it. Don't you do it

don't you do it.

It may take you twice as long. You may

have to take courses and classes, you may

not read as fast, you might not move as

quick, you might not have as much, but

don't you quit.

Don't you quit. You do make a difference

you do make a difference

you do make a difference. As weak as you

are, as tired as you are, as many mistakes

as you've made, you do make a difference.

There is something they would lose if

you were not there. There is something

that they would miss if you were not

there. You do make a difference.

Do you believe anything bad enough to fight

for it, and sweat for it, and work for it?

For more infomation >> YOU CAN DO IT - Motivational Speech Video - TD Jakes Motivation - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dan Fogelberg (Captioned) Leader of the Band Live 2003 - Duration: 5:16.

I think if I had been only allowed to write one song in my lifetime

it would have been this one

An only child Alone and wild

A cabinet maker`s son

His hands were meant for different work

And his heart was known to none

He left his home and went his lone

and solitary way

And he gave to me a gift

I know I never can repay

A quiet man of music

Denied a simpler fate

He tried to be a soldier once

But his music couldn`t wait

He earned his love through discipline

A thundering, velvet hand

His gentle means of sculpting souls

Took me years to understand

The leader of the band is tired

And his eyes are growing old

But his blood runs Through my instruments

And his song is in my soul

My life has been a poor attempt

To imitate the man

Oh, I`m just a living legacy

To the leader of the band

My brothers' lives were different

For they heard another call

One went to Chicago

And the other to St. Paul

And I'm in Colorado

When I'm not in some hotel

Living out this life I`ve chosen

And I've come to know so well

I thank you for the music

And your stories of the road

I thank you for the freedom

When it came my time to go

I thank you for your kindness

And the times when you got tough

And, papa, I don`t think I said

I love you near enough

The leader of the band is tired

And his eyes are growing old

But his blood runs Through my instrument

And his song is in my soul

My life has been a poor attempt

To imitate the man

Oh I`m just a living legacy

To the leader of the band

I am a living legacy

To the leader of the

the band

For more infomation >> Dan Fogelberg (Captioned) Leader of the Band Live 2003 - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

【Speedpaint】- Boba Tea - Duration: 10:43.

Hey guys ! I'm still here

Sorry for the late upload, my weekend was busy

Not only that, I've been working on this art piece for 3 days

why ? well..

This art piece is my first time doing a full effort background

And my first time painting on CSP instead of SAI

Took quite a bit time learning the program and drawing

Clip studio paint is basically the mix of SAI and PS haha

Although CSP is pretty cool,

I'm leaning towards SAI because it's more friendly..

but I may go back and forth between the programs

Photoshop is still needed for extra effects too

I was struggling on braids.. keep forgetting how it works

You can pause my braid example if you need help too !

I was actually craving bubble/boba tea

So I decided to draw an original with bubble tea lol

The selection in csp is really clean and quite easy

What I didn't really like was that there's no "fringe" tool or effect anywhere

If there is.. someone please tell me haha

I tried to do "mask" layer but honestly don't know how that works properly yet lol

Someone asked me if I liked kpop or kdrama

I do, but I'm not a super big fan of kpop

I'm more on the k-indie side and I don't have particular favorite artists

I do love kdramas though. Watch Baker King! :")

This art piece I wanted to cell-shade color it. But Idk ;-;

Would you consider this cell-shade or soft shade?

Yeah maybe I'll call this cell-shade

This is also my neat style - another reason I took long lol

*still experimenting with coloring style*

What's your favorite bubble tea flavor?

Mine is Jackfruit :3

lol this is the part where my csp crashed

and I lost half my background..

I really like csp's stickers/stamps

Building didn't look satisfying

because I wanted a more simple cell-shaded building

What do y'all think ? :D

Certainly need to improve more too, but hey I tried my best :3

Thanks for watching !

For more infomation >> 【Speedpaint】- Boba Tea - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

882 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 2 Book 74 - Connecting the Dots of Scripture - Part 6 - Duration: 28:36.

For more infomation >> 882 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 2 Part 2 Book 74 - Connecting the Dots of Scripture - Part 6 - Duration: 28:36.

-------------------------------------------

Me 163 Komet - Duration: 15:13.

What happened to my space center!

Sound cheaking, for my broken headphones..

Turn on the radio!!

For more infomation >> Me 163 Komet - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

DUMBFOUNDEAD on Genie Music x HIPHOPLE Livestream ft. FM, Jessi, DPR LIVE (English Sub) - Duration: 1:14:55.

[subs by @dpr_fans | find us on instagram]

[this vid is not monetized at all]

[so do show your support]

[by following me on other media hurhur]

[this took awhile to sub]

[follow links in description box]

[subs start 9:56 onwards]

[ENJOY]

J: Why are we both in camouflage outfits today?

H: Joining us in the studio -

Jessi and DPR Live -

making an appearance -

hello guys!

J: Hello, nice to meet you!

H: Let's start with your introductions~

J: Hi everyone -

I'm Jessi. Nice to meet you!

L: Hello, its DPR Live.

H: It seems like aside from the guests -

the rest can't really speak Korean.

J: I thought it was only my Korean-speaking skills -

but Live is really good at Korean too.

D: He's really good in English and Korean.

J: Did you grow up in Korea?

L: I grew up in Guam.

J: Anyways ~

J: But being very good in front of the monitor isn't fun.

D: What do you mean it's not fun? -

People who are watching -

J: I know it's fun -

I'm just playing.

H: Now, after listening to hyung -

What are your thoughts on the track -

Do you think it came out well?

J: Yes, I thought it was really good. -

First of all -

the fact that he knew the concept (?) behind 'hyung'

was interesting.

H: So Dumbfoundead only learnt of -

this 'hyung' terminology -

for the first time?

D: No, I knew of it -

since I was younger.

But now in hip hop -

a little 'hyung-flexin' -

to show you're the hyung.

From there -

I tried to put it in a Korean context -

the way you flex 'hyung' -

that kind of feeling.

J: Dumbfoundead -

can't really put his thoughts into words.

He has a lot of confidence -

but he can't speak well.

D: But I really want to do -

a remix of 'hyung' -

with female rappers -

H: There's one right here -

D: Jessi, and also others -

I don't know -

My second album is not decided yet -

H: But there's a lot of featuring artistes for this -

Dok2, Simon Dominic -

and Tiger JK -

how did it all come together?

D: What happened was -

for that track -

was with my longtime friends. -

Tiger JK -

it's been 10 years since we met in LA -

Tiger JK was with me in LA -

and the same -

and Dok2 and Simon Dominic -

we've been friends for a long time too.

J: He did a great job -

because -

Dok2 has his own distinct 'colour' -

and Tiger JK -

to many -

he's like the top 'hyung'

how do you say it -

he's like a legend here.

D: Dok2 is also a hyung's hyung.

J: He's not, yet -

There's so much more to be a 'hyung'.

D: He's a 'top' person.

J: Which is why they call me 'noona' -

D: When did I call you that?

J: I meant others -

H: The featurings are really tight -

but the music video is amazing too.

J: I know right.

[I don't understand this part anybody halp]

D: I've said hyung too many times -

I hate saying the word now. -

But now -

the video was made well -

I originally wanted to make a fun video -

the weird thing is that -

korean fans and rappers, all -

asking me how i do it in a cool manner -

and to show them -

but i don't think that's fun -

it feels fake -

too 'try-hard'. -

When I meet people -

whenever a video comes out -

I want to say I'm not the same person -

in the video.

I am not.

J: When he makes a song -

he really has an artist mindset. -

In the process of making the song -

he thinks of the imagery / picture -

and even adding all the small details. -

Why am I so good at speaking Korean today?

H: Speaking of the artist mindset -

we cannot forget about DPR Live.

D: I'm a fan of his -

DPR Live -

J: I'm a fan of him too -

D: why I invited him as a guest today -

I'm really a fan of his art -

not only his beats or music -

but also his music video -

to his hairstyle too -

J: HAIRSTYLE ??

L: My hairstyle is normal though -

J: Yeah it is -

D: He's really an artist. -

He can switch from one style to another -

you can't tell -

J: Like Live -

in DPR -

there's Scott -

I heard the music from him but -

I had no thoughts at first -

but it was amazing -

that's why I think he's very good.

J: Everyone -

this is what happens usually -

when people come over and -

and say they're a fan -

you say 'name one song' -

and they start to stumble -

[they're just playing out the scene]

[I think they're referring to Mijangwon here]

J: That's why -

L: Even now -

the 'hyung' music video -

I've watch it with my friend -

and he's personally one of favourites in hip hop -

I have so much respect for him -

especially when I was in America -

I looked up the Internet every day -

even when studying -

you're really a top 'hyung'.

First of all -

when the movie came out -

I already have a lot of respect for him but -

comfortably making a music video fun -

it's very intriguing to me. -

My friends, and crew too -

are all fans of him -

H: So you have more respect for him -

L: That's why -

J: But how many songs do you know?

L: First of all -

I've watched all his rap battles -

back then -

I've watched it all -

and whenever a new album came out -

I listen to all of it -

D: Back then -

when I first came -

they gave a first listen to the music. -

After hearing it once -

the next day -

we decided to work together -

because it was so good -

that's what happened.

H: The both of you are really great artistes -

making good music -

but this time the music video got rated.

D: What's that?

D: Ah, I don't know why it's rated -

J: Is there any sexy things -

D: No, none of that -

H: Nothing like that -

D: We only had drag queens in the video -

but -

D: The concept was -

the reason behind the drag queens -

to show drag queens as 'hyung' -

was an interesting concept. -

But -

why it was rated 19 and up -

I have no idea. -

D: But if you try to listen to it,

it can be heard as 'hyung-shi'.

H: To continue on -

we will listen to the second track -

and since we are running out of time -

let's proceed with track three right away -

'History of Violence' and -

'Upgrade [2.0]'.

J: Don't zoom in too much -

he's embarrassed -

zoom in to me instead -

I get it now -

when you see it -

Don't do it -

You really swear a lot -

way more than me -

The song's really good -

Chancellor -

D: Is our microphones on?

H: No, not now -

J: The microphone is cut off now?

J: What's this?

[lol she wanted to swear]

D: The producer is BRLLNT -

a Korean producer -

and DJ -

putedeluxe crew.

H: We listened to the second and third track -

Can you simply summarise your songs -

since it's mostly in English -

people might not understand -

D: For 'History of Violence' -

In America -

no, not only there -

everywhere in the world -

it's a little like -

we live in a violent world -

There's a lot of violence in our world now -

That's why I wanted to say something -

at this time -

people who make music or artistes alike -

to spread a message to others -

it's the most important time right now.

That was my contribution in a sense.

H: If you say it like that -

J: I don't understand a word you're saying.

D: Help me translate -

J: When you speak in Korean -

I can hardly understand you.

[they're just trying to translate]

[it's about the same]

[but just different phrasing lol]

H: So that's the message you want to put across -

that the world is one.

J: The time now -

yes -

[I can't with that abrupt end haha]

H: Earlier on -

you mentioned it was your favourite track-

can he speak Korean?

J: He cant -

That oppa (Phrogress) is good -

This oppa (Kev) is Japanese -

P: Half-half -

K: A little bit -

I can't speak in Korean -

[this was cute lol]

J: He's not a Korean -

H: [translating whatever Kev is saying]

J: Because he's from there too -

that's why -

he is able to symphatise more / relate to it.

D: Now -

When I listen to songs -

I'm a fan of turnup music -

I like all of it -

but -

I would like for more balance.

[I don't understand what he's saying either, Jessi]

H: You like it to fun but -

there has to be a message -

D: Yes, because -

the turnup songs i (and others) like -

there's no balance -

why won't they know what's balance -

Koreans usually buy New Balance -

[LOLLL]

how can they not know -

but -

I -

[he gave up hahahah]

J: Because there's a lot of meanings behind the song -

it's difficult to sum it simply -

but anyways -

it has a very good -

message behind it -

And this oppa has a lot of -

turnup and fun elements -

a lot of those kind -

what was it again?

D: I like to have balance -

because at this time -

it's the most important time -

to deliver this kind of message.

J: No, that's correct, really -

there's too many -

anyways -

H: Then, we'll talk about the track.

Upgrade 2.0.

D: Yes, Update.

D: The name -

why it's Update -

[I'm basically laughing with Jessi at this point]

[Dumb was so confident his track title was Update 2.0]

[He wouldn't let it go]

[I crai]

H: So what kind of -

[He finally realised thank god]

D: But the title of the track don't matter -

the message is more important -

H: The name of the third track is called Upgrade [2.0] -

but Dumbfoundead thought otherwise -

D: Upgrade is like -

when we -

whether man or woman -

when we have a car -

we want to have good quality -

[he likened upgrade to upgrading cars - I assume]

H: You added your family in for this track -

D: Yes, you can hear my family in it -

I was thinking about it -

my mother would say these words -

that's how the idea came out -

I got my mom to say those words in voice mail -

J: But it was a really good addition -

D: My mom's voice -

J: It's so touching -

D: But usually -

my mom is cute over voicemail or voice messages -

Yeah, she has a lot of aegyo -

When she's at Korean markets -

picking out samples -

my fans who saw my music video -

fans who see her -

they would ask for a picture -

'can we take a picture together' -

and my mom would be like -

'yeah sure, let's take a pic' -

that happens a lot -

hi mom -

she's not watching this -

H: DPR Live -

what about your favourite track -

L: For me -

first of all -

tbh, the first track

in my opinion, is very -

H: You mean 'Hyung' -

L: Yes -

each rapper has their own 'colour' -

I'm a fan of them -

it was so interesting to me -

and also -

the ending -

I really like it -

L: But really -

those two create really good songs -

the hook and melody too -

gives off a good vibe -

it wasn't too vastly different -

the first and the fifth (?) -

to me -

I think about it a lot -

D: I think that -

the older musicians and artistes -

I get more -

inspiration from them

they're more experienced than me -

J: The older ones keep developing themselves -

D: No, not develop -

[Jessi laughing at Dumb's Korean :')]

D: In terms of rules -

they don't think about it much -

there's no rules -

'let's do it this way or that way' -

there's no such thing -

When I get older -

I want to think that way -

J: Yes, like that -

D: Whoever's music is good -

or this 'colour' -

these kind of things -

they don't care about it -

My Korean language skills isn't good -

and I think about it a lot -

I just want to say it out -

but sometimes I get embarrassed -

and think I should be careful -

I don't want to be like that -

that's why -

[I swear I laugh too much at all the abrupt endings]

H: Could you give some good advice to DPR Live as a present -

L: I really like it as it is already -

D: But really, if you say it -

his music -

if you hear it -

there's a lot of thrilling sections -

like this or that -

that kind of, yeah -

[AGAIN WITH THE ABRUPT ENDING HAHAHAHA]

D: When I start it -

and I get excited -

L: But I understand his feelings -

what he's trying to say -

J: But -

in my opinion -

it's my honest feelings -

Dumbfoundead originally started with -

battle rapping -

in America -

it's really popular with the people -

but -

what I think is -

freestyle and making a song is very different -

up till now -

he's very good -

that's what I think -

J: Yes, but it's totally different things -

D: I started with battles but -

what (?) you're gonna get is more important -

[I don't know]

[I feel you Jessi]

[I really can't understand this part, somebody halp]

P: A few days ago -

you went to Hongdae and did a cypher -

H: Ahh, the one you told people on the timing -

and told people to come by -

D: Yes, I updated my SNS -

telling people to come and rap together -

and the time -

P: But -

He released a lot of albums -

so many Koreans know of him -

but this guy, as an artiste -

he just called out anyone to freestyle -

H: Yes, that's why I'm really a fan of his -

he doesn't care about who it is -

that's why -

I thought it was good that he did it here -

back then, Live came too -

L: I just wanted to meet people -

and listen to new people -

that's what I wanted -

H: You're really Dumb HYUNG -

H: So first,

the following tracks, namely

and 'Send Me to War'

we'll listen to these tracks now -

J: I really can't do it but -

apparently I'm good.

J: G. Soul -

in a song -

it's unbelievable -

[G. Soul, I love your voice]

J: You're god-like -

[Whatever Jessi saying, I totally agree]

[Dumb's in his own world]

now everyone will know you, really -

you're that good -

J: It's because yall need to drink water now -

H: In the chatting room now -

[I can't hear the host well here fam]

D: Really, G. Soul -

me, us -

both of us are his fans -

J: Right -

but that song -

was initially supposed to be with me -

but -

D: At that time -

we were listening to the music together with Jessi -

'this is good, that too'

we were discussing about it together -

J: But the most important thing is -

we're really thankful to G. Soul -

he was preparing his album -

and Dumbfoundead was his close friend -

and for us, it would be great to have him in the song -

G. Soul is a very, very good friend -

it had to follow the perfect timing -

and it was finished -

anyways, G. Soul is the best!

BAK!

and then -

'Water'

J: A bit crazy -

but -

you need to have this a bit to rap -

[I DIED]

J: JL, I like him the most -

J: I can hear him so well -

J: Far East Movement produced this for his album -

but Dumbfoundead don't normally do this style now -

D: Usually -

Far East Movement -

don't normally do music that is not 'big' -

all of them are 'big'-

meaning sounds that are big -

J: Please speak in Korean -

J: Those songs normally come out good -

but for this song -

that's what I wanted to say earlier -

back then, at the studio -

it was the most difficult song to make -

he usually comes up with raps easily -

and it's fun while doing it but-

this song, really -

i'm not lying -

this song took 12 hours -

no, no, no -

L: it's really fast -

D: 12 hours.... isn't that a little fast?

L: A little bit -

J: Not 12 hours -

but 12 months [I think] -

12 hours is not possible -

P: Even back in LA -

J: And the song changed again -

And then, one day he said he's not doing it -

he threw his earphones -

and didn't want to hear it. -

He hated his own song -

and he said he can't do it -

but now, look. -

Listen to my 'theory' -

He was doubting his own stuff -

'oh, this is not going to work' -

it's weird -

but they did a great job.

H: So what made it so difficult -

J: Cause I was a bad bish~

D: Why the production was so epic -

I normally like to have space while working -

and a little bit of personal relationships -

I wanted to express seriously through the words -

but it was difficult for me -

H: Now, everyone here has heard the song -

what are the producer's thoughts -

on the track -

and Dumbfounded + Jessi -

how was it?

P: Their efforts -

of countless rewrites and re-recordings -

from what I see -

it all comes out (in the final song).

H: Did you give them a little push?

P: A little -

D: Whatever they say, I listen to them. -

When they say to do something this way -

you just have to follow their words. -

'it will be cool' -

because when we were working on it together -

with Jessi, it became a success -

[he mentioned success slightly different earlier]

J: No, there's much more for it to be a success -

D: We managed to get success -

because we listened to the music a lot -

I listened to it a lot too -

Because the crew try to work things out together -

we were able to come up with something good.

J: It's his first album released in Korea. -

At first, he thought -

it would be good and fun but -

when he finally got to it, -

it was quite a challenge. -

Since it's now in Korean too -

there's a lot to think about -

and he needs to write the lyrics -

that's why -

no matter what -

it's a good effort.

D: We have mutual respect, musically -

When Jessi is singing on her own -

she'll call and get me to look at her stuff -

and ask me 'how do I make it better' -

and I say 'it looks good, maybe this can be reworked'.-

H: Seems like a smooth work process -

D: We listen to each other comfortably. -

If I think a part is not good, -

I'll tell her to take it out -

vice versa.

J: There's one thing I always help him with -

his Korean language skills.

Elsewhere, my command of the language is considered weak -

but over here -

I am the best. -

Why is this happening?

J: I just feel good.

D: She really likes it now.

H: Now, opening the floor to the audience -

to ask any questions to the guests here -

things that they're curious to know -

if there's any, it's the time now.

J: Just ask anything, really -

D: If you're curious, ask away -

J: To Phrogress -

you can ask how he maintains his mustache -

how does he do it.

D: What conditioner does he use?

H: I just remembered something -

back then, my friend -

had a fake mustache on -

J: Go and take a closer look at it -

it will not come off -

J: Is there no one asking?

H: Is there any one question for DPR Live?

D: What are we talking about -

J: At Octagon -

June 1st -

say something -

D: Oh, June 1st -

at Octagon -

there'll be me -

and surprise dongsaengs and hyungs -

who will come out -

as special guests -

H: Will you tell the people watching here -

the names of those coming -

D: I don't know -

J: We're a little busy -

D: If we have the time -

L: They have to come to know -

D: If you have time, come on over -

hyung will buy the food -

J: Forreal?

D: I'll buy for you.

L: I'll definitely be there.

D: It will be a fun time, so come over.

P: 'Big' hyungs are gonna be there too.

D: Loopy, Nafla, JUSTHIS -

will perform at the show together -

many of my DJ friends are coming too -

I have my DJ from LA too. -

It will be really fun.

J: Just like me,

why I asked this -

when I first came to Korea -

I couldn't adapt to the culture.

But after 10 years -

after trying many times -

trying to enter but can't -

that's why I understand his struggles. -

When he first came -

he was really happy -

'wow its Korea'

but it's very difficult

the way you speak and the culture -

he was not familiar with it.

D: I think it's about the same.

No, no -

I'm just joking -

No, no, no -

Having one close friend really (helps) -

I was actually stressed out -

it's not that I don't like Korea -

it's all good but -

it wasn't like this before. -

And when I first came here -

there's a lot of press interviews and -

this kind of thing too -

H: So she really took good care of you ~

D: Yes, like a mom -

J: The weird thing is -

when I meet people -

they tell me not to do this or say that -

but he's there next to me, swearing.

D: She's just like a mom -

If it's raining, she will pass an umbrella -

J: Oppa, be careful -

you can still do it -

J: People have to know the bad things too -

D: But there's no bad stuff -

There's no bad stuff for you -

I'm really grateful -

but having a close friend -

like Jessi -

there's a lot in the team -

I'm thankful for all of them -

H: These guys here (FM) -

when you came to Korea -

did you get to meet a lot of people?

[SUBS STILL IN PROHGRESS]

For more infomation >> DUMBFOUNDEAD on Genie Music x HIPHOPLE Livestream ft. FM, Jessi, DPR LIVE (English Sub) - Duration: 1:14:55.

-------------------------------------------

【東方神霊廟】Shiroi Umi 「Yonder Voice」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 3:51.

白い海 (The White Sea) English translated by Kagiyama-Class

Gazing at the good old days

like beautiful paintings through a glass

When I peek at the garden of Heaven

the powdered snow on the ground reflects the moonlight

Without a sound, it crumbled to dust

My white room

From a dreamless sleep

I woke up and touched you

A curtain of raining stars

appears to hide the secrets of two people

Until the sea within me dies down

(let me hear) the sound of your voice

If there is a song here that

plays and overlaps irregular heartbeats

Then until the song's end, on my cold two feet

I will walk to meet you

「儚き星の寿命知らないまま」 "The lifespan of a fleeting star remains unknown"

Until I become dust

I want to always be beside you

But alas, we surely cannot be reborn

so just promise me for this life

Though we hold our palms together

this won't become a diptych

The palm prints that I don't share with you

will steal my life away

Embraced by a bed of roses

I remember the galaxy I saw with you

A cocoon of streaming light sweeps me away

and the bell of a sailing ship sounds

When my weak heart stops

I wish you many blessings

This white sea resounding with carols (elegies)

Now, I will cross it by myself

「最期に見た景色は微笑む君」 "What I saw in my final moment was your smile"

For more infomation >> 【東方神霊廟】Shiroi Umi 「Yonder Voice」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

New Video! Trade Attempts For spike - Duration: 15:33.

For more infomation >> New Video! Trade Attempts For spike - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Back-tracking algorithm: Xếp n quân hậu trên bàn cờ | PGS. TS. Bùi Thế Tâm - Duration: 23:45.

For more infomation >> Back-tracking algorithm: Xếp n quân hậu trên bàn cờ | PGS. TS. Bùi Thế Tâm - Duration: 23:45.

-------------------------------------------

Homilia Diária.548: Festa da Visitação de Nossa Senhora - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Homilia Diária.548: Festa da Visitação de Nossa Senhora - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Welcoming Cambodian delegation to Canberra - Duration: 1:37.

I want to welcome to our parliament a large delegation of Cambodian community and religious

leaders, including some Venerables from temples around Australia.

Welcome to our parliament.

It is a huge privilege to represent so many of you in this House.

I will say a few words in Khmer first.

To those of you here, I will say that we have had a number of incredibly important meetings

today.

We have with us in the gallery today people who have fled the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia

and who have made a life in my community, in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

But what they see when they look back to Cambodia is, unfortunately, a regime that has regressed.

We have heard today about some awful repressive practices that have come back—a ban on campaigning

during elections, an opposition party that has been thrown into exile.

We have seen violence against members of parliament, violence against people in the community.

And these leaders have told us today that what they want from this parliament is for

us to stand up and say something about these problems.

I will say to you in the gallery that we on the Labor side of politics are so concerned

with what we hear, and we will continue to speak out—not to clink glasses with Hun Sen

but to be out there protecting your rights and trying to restore democracy in Cambodia.

Thank you for being here.

For more infomation >> Welcoming Cambodian delegation to Canberra - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

El arte de mimar y arrullar a bebitos muy enfermos | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> El arte de mimar y arrullar a bebitos muy enfermos | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

im just playing / btd battles part 2 - Duration: 7:46.

sorry for the audio

No comments:

Post a Comment