Sunday, May 28, 2017

Youtube daily report May 29 2017

Albert Udompanyavit

How to Build Money Making Machine

bring to you by Success Reveal

Rich Dad Poor Dad

For more infomation >> Abert Udompanyavit - How to build money making machine | Success reveal - Duration: 45:09.

-------------------------------------------

For every 100 people, 99 people who neglect this fee do not know how to treat the pain - Duration: 6:32.

For every 100 people, 99 people who neglect this fee do not know how to treat the pain

For more infomation >> For every 100 people, 99 people who neglect this fee do not know how to treat the pain - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Police chase Marbella, frontal collision caught on video : "I could be dead" - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Police chase Marbella, frontal collision caught on video : "I could be dead" - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Learn COLOR MotorCycles with Superheroes ! COLORS SCOOTER and BMX Bikes Extreme Jumping - Duration: 1:59.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn COLOR MotorCycles with Superheroes ! COLORS SCOOTER and BMX Bikes Extreme Jumping - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN COLOR ATV Cars in Superman Cartoon for kids - Finger family for children cartoon 3D - Duration: 2:07.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> LEARN COLOR ATV Cars in Superman Cartoon for kids - Finger family for children cartoon 3D - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Small Bookstores Are Making a Comeback - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Small Bookstores Are Making a Comeback - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Pepper grow update #11 - 05/28/17 - Duration: 5:50.

Okay, so I've got

the drip system setup

and I re did my drip lines

got 32 plants

put out

I reused my bags and mix from last year

some are 7 gallon, some are 10 gallon

I have enough room to put one more on the ends of these

probably do that since I have some extra plants

so far they seem to be doing well

the Blue Christmas

doesn't look quite as good

it's real droopy

and I'm wondering if it's because it's the only one

that was in Kratky setup and maybe

it's not adapting well

so I mixed in some more perlite

around the roots, maybe that'll give it more aeration

maybe it'll help it out, it may just need to

adjust

all the others seem to be doing fine with it

the ones that were in wick cups, most of these

or in double cups

here's my Sugar Rush Peach

some fruits on there

also hooked up my

fert injector

I'm not 100 % sure it's working properly, it was

not drawing the solution up

but I messed with it and

it started going up in there

and it's

pushing nutrients through but

when I tested it

coming out, it was around 200 ppm

but it is on the low

range on what dyna-gro suggests

for drip irrigation

on 1 to 100 ration injectors

which was 10 to 18 ounces per gallon

so I mixed 10 ounces per gallon

so I may just need to increase it, but I want to

make sure everything's working properly before I do that

sunflowers

these are growing really well

some more over here

some little flowers

coming up, that's pretty cool

this is the Aji Painapple, it was in the AeroGarden

and I moved it to a big wick bucket

I think it's still adjusting but

it's not looking the best

the Chiltepin is actuallyu looking better

the Thai Dragon

little creme colored Hab type

Tien Tsin

These are some that need a home

more that need a home down here

this is the wick bucket

CARDI Yellow Scorpion

lights not ideal from this angle, but I counted

20 pods on here

it's really putting out a lot

this is the CARDI Yellow Scorpion

in the hempy bucket

it's growing really well

it's not putting out fruits yet, but it does have some flowers on it

and these are the

this is the self watering container

White Devil's Tail and

this is the wick bucket White Devil's Tail

both look good, and

five gallon

low pressure aeroponics system

the Helios Hab

looks good, I just changed the

nutrients out on it

here's my Kratky herb garden

the Catnip has pretty much taken over

here's White Sage trying to get through

my Lemon Balm

this Rosemary looks pretty pitful but

it's not had any light really

some Basils back there I need to top

Mugwort looks pretty good but

I'd like to get it into something else, I've taken some cuttings

tomatoes in my little Kratky container

some Grape Scented Sage

these are all cuttings

and

some of these are cuttings, some are

miscellaneous plants, this is

a Helios Hab

that I've cloned

tomatoes and cucumbers

tomatoes, eggplants

some Lime Basil

Here's my Malghetta plant

and my Geronimo

I need to put those out

this is my Jamaican Hot Chocolate

I just changed the nutrients and it smelled

really bad and I felt under there and the roots were slimey

so it's got root rot

probably because I let it

dry out a couple times

and they've been, the roots are packed in there

and I've got two air stones going but

I think instead of trying to

work on it, I'm just going to take some

really good

branch cuttings

and try to propagate it for next year

and just let this one go

and then just use this space for something else

so anyway this is my grow

update, it's May 28th

2017

thank you for watching

please like, comment and subscribe

For more infomation >> Pepper grow update #11 - 05/28/17 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

TownePlace Suites by Marriot Slidell Hotel Overview - Slidell Long Term Stay Hotels - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> TownePlace Suites by Marriot Slidell Hotel Overview - Slidell Long Term Stay Hotels - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG: Ep 002 - LONDON - Duration: 14:45.

You just give them Kraken.

No you get their Kraken

I will trade my fountain for Kraken

A lot, Chuck

You're so bad

You should uninstall Vainglory

You are blind

Freaking Taka I bait his kaiten

I got his aegis

I got his block

I eat him and bring him to you and put him on the mist

And then you literally walk past him

No

I f$#king ate Taka, the support is not there

I got Taka down to quarter health before the support come to here

then I eat him so Taka become one hit

And you literally walk through there

Taka can box

Chuck you need to f$#king one glimmershot

All you need to do is one glimmershot and you didnt

Are you blind?

I got you 3 kills in the first 2 minutes

Yes I do, I die for it

I could have run

because Taka box away Chuck

Flash, do you know what our ban is in the rank?

Cath.

Six.

I'm picking him Ardan.

He's not playing Fort

Like like like like like this guy literally

dude Chuck, explain what happens when there is a Cath on your team

I just need to be careful of Lyra B

And then I can 1v3

Chuck I can literally tell you're going to get $h1t on

see that Flash.

I need to carry the laner who always

Ardan took my XP

No I told you more than one time, DO NOT just let our laner die

I will 2 v 3 with you

No! I dont! F$#k

I said

I said just let the f&cking laner die

Just let the f$@king laner die

Just let the F$king laner die

And try to pull them into a mist

That's not hard

We never crucible

And please buy a crucible for Cath silence

I have been getting silenced for 3 games in a row

I have 13 kill

That's all the kill we have

And enemy have 13 kill

that's all the kill their whole team have

So I'm basically 1v3ing

the issue is

the issue is

that you cannot build no armor

against a weapon laner

Lucky!

Wake up!

Uhhhh

I already

f%#k it just meet as our plan

Whatever

Chicken is coming?

Ahhh f$#king chicken

They taste like $h!t

Flash, what's our plan for tomorrow?

8?!?!

Again?!?!

I cannot dodge skillshot when I'm in lane

Because I'm f@#king Kestrel and I can only move

Did you see that? I can only move this little bit

He is f%$king cheating

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

1, 2, 3!

Yo

The food is f$#king piece of $h!t

It looks like someone throw up that

You guys are still eating it?

You guys are making me throw up!

For more infomation >> VLOG: Ep 002 - LONDON - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

XENOVERSE 2 RANT!!!!!!! - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> XENOVERSE 2 RANT!!!!!!! - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

880 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 4 Book 74 - Connecting the Dots of Scripture - Part 4 - Duration: 28:37.

For more infomation >> 880 - Les Feldick Bible Study - Lesson 1 Part 4 Book 74 - Connecting the Dots of Scripture - Part 4 - Duration: 28:37.

-------------------------------------------

iCoin Pro Review - Scam? 2 FREE TRAFFIC ROTATORS - Free Leads and Team Support - Duration: 5:27.

coño YouTube 3 wolf here and this is my

third video so I'm cranking out videos

everyday for the promotion of iPhone Pro

because you need to get involved and if

you're doing if you doing research on i

calling probability typed in I coin Pro

review or icon Pro just to find out more

information about it I'm going to lay

out some stuff to you I coin Pro is a

digital education center teaching people

how to monetize and leverage

cryptocurrencies more importantly

Bitcoin so bitcoin is the breadwinner

it's the you know the crazy the crazy

cryptocurrency that's blowing a world up

right now I mean quite literally it's

all over the place people are making a

lot of money and I coin Pro has built a icoin pro, icoin pro review,

company around this concept in teaching

people how to monetize and how do how to

make money from Bitcoin so what is the

coin bit coin see cryptocurrency that

was created through an open-source

technology that allows basically and no

one to control it so it's right now at

the time of this video it is worth like

twenty three hundred dollars gold is

worth $1,200

so to give you an idea of where where

cryptocurrencies are going you need to

get involved you need to learn how to

monetize and leverage cryptocurrencies

today so can anybody do this yes anybody

can do it

I actually have absolutely zero

knowledge about Bitcoin but I started

generating and making Bitcoin money

you're right I want to so as you guys

can see them doing that real here

hey right come on man I'm doing a video

well let's say your mom's getting a man

your mom's going to get mad I'm signing

sorry about that so yeah that's just how

I got cheap playing I'm a full time

daddy and I run a full time business and

this is how hey

so much time I usually get to do this

kind of stuff but I love it right and

getting into crypto currencies actually

it's going to free up my time even more

because now I'm adding another income

stream to Maya to my business so

learning crypto currencies you don't icoin pro scam, what is icoin pro,

need to be some genius to learn how to

do this stuff it's not hard it's it's

knowing where to go it's knowing when

the cells know when you buy and it's

just taking action you don't even have

to recruit to make money to make money

from crypto currencies you just got to

know how to do it and stay consistent

with it but it is the hottest thing and

you need to be involved

now I Colleen Pro as I said is an

education platform it's going to teach

you how to do that combined with this

amazing compensation plan that's going

to help you make money while you're

learning how to make money really cool

right the beauty of this compensation

plan is that they actually build you a

power line of people and that you're

going to be making money from so when

you're upgraded and you're all in and

you should be all in because it's not

that much it gives you more benefits to

earn from many more levels and different

and other different perks I'm all-in

everything that if I'm going to promote

anything I'm always all no there's no

coming in you know month a month or any

of that I'm not saying there's anything icoin pro paul desousa, icoin pro training,

wrong with that I'm just saying that if

you you're really serious about building

something you need to come in all in and

stay committed to it now what's crazy

well why should you work with me not

have ten years of time in this video I

have near ten years experience online

and three and a half to four years of

failure so I've done my due diligence

I've actually lost a lot and I made a

lot of money I have two crazy bonuses

that are going to benefit you greatly

one is I'm going to create you if you're

old in I'm going to create you a custom

sales page that is going to be you're

going to be able to use to sell pre sell

this opportunity to I have an actual

free traffic growth here so when you icoin pro compensation plan, icoin pro team,

come in all

and I'm actually going to put you on

this rotator and I'm going to I'm going

to keep you on the rotator and send

traffic for you free traffic until you

get your first two sales don't get me

wrong you need to be promoting you need icoin pro top earners, icoin pro team,

to be you shouldn't be relying on my you

shouldn't be relying on my free traffic

rotator to to build your business for

you we need to be doing that we're the

combination of me helping you and you

doing your own work

you got to two streams of advertising

coming in and building your business

here's the crazy thing too because I'm

part of team mental Michael

non-selection my sponsor very successful

person if you shut up to Michael he how to make money with bitcoin, what is bitcoin,

actually has his own traffic rotator as

well and so you're going to have my

rotator and his rotator helping you and

generating a free traffic and leads so

we need to do is get locked in get a how to make money with crypto currencys, what is blockchain,

hold of me send me a text if you like

send me a message on facebook if you're

going to upgrade and get all in so we

can add you to the group so I can add

you to my private support shop and yeah

get a hold of me just you know let me bitcoin, how to make money online,

know if you got any questions my inbox

is all it open on Facebook and otherwise

just click the link join and upgrade it make money online, icoin pro presenation,

pretty standard it's not hard at all

peace

For more infomation >> iCoin Pro Review - Scam? 2 FREE TRAFFIC ROTATORS - Free Leads and Team Support - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

【東方幻想郷】 Hachiban-me no Roji「Halozy 」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 6:38.

8番目の路地 (The Eighth Alley) English translated by Releska

During a silent rainy day

Both my mind and body grow cold.

I grind up the coffee beans

And brew them up. How delicious!

The piled-up umbrellas go upside-down,

And from inside, frogs soar into the puddles.

They soar into the puddles.

Sneakily, sneakily

Hiding its children during a rainy day,

A crow sits upon the telephone pole.

A cigarette lies in the puddle.

With nobody on board,

The taxi, bearing its crown,

Is just like black, dirty rubbish. Like rubbish.

I memorise what I saw, and I learn. I learn. I learn.

I speak with people, and we sit in a circle.

Driving whilst concentrating

Involves braking when you're about to crash.

A common raccoon is before me.

And behind is a pizzeria.

But I walked down the road and it came into view.

If I walk a little longer, I'll warm myself up.

There's drinks and food and lots of people.

They're all too bland, I suppose…

Everyone overlooks each other far too easily

So I'll return to where I was before. I'll return.

For more infomation >> 【東方幻想郷】 Hachiban-me no Roji「Halozy 」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

惟家_天天學英文(小仔訪談) - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> 惟家_天天學英文(小仔訪談) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

ハワイでのルームシェアあれこれ My Room Share Experience in Hawaii - Duration: 18:52.

Aloha it's Saki

this video is gonna be about roomshare/houseshare

right now because I am married I don't share a room/house anymore but

just until I got married

(said it weird in Japanese)

just until I got married I was always living in a shared house/room

so I am going to talk about my experience on that

nothing special I am just gonna be maundering for the next 18min

first "why am I making a video on roomshare/houseshare?"

very recently, like last month for my first time

I watched "Terrace House"

Teahi was watching it first

it is a Japanese TV show but he was watching with English subtitles

I asked "what's that show?"

he said "it's called Terrace House"

I was like "Terrace House......"

I had heard of that show before

even though I didn't watch all the way

I saw the gorgeous house,

cool people,

and fancy cafes...

that's all I see and

I was a little shocked and at the same time

I thought of my friends and family in Japan

who asked me "how's houseshare!?"

with an extreme excitement

and I was like

now I know what they imagine in their head

"don't you love roomshare!!??"

is what they asked me

but in reality

IT ISN'T THAT PRETTY

I hope you learn this today

I mean I don't know why I'm saying this so seriously

anyways I will share what I really experienced though roomshare and house share

I did both roomshare and houseshare

roomshare is when

you share one bedroom with somebody else

especially in Hawaii rent can be very expensive

it is almost impossible for college students to rent an apartment by yourself because they are expensive

when I first came to Hawaii I was in the school dorm for a year

I guess you can say it was roomshare?

the dorm had a lot of rooms and my room was not a single room which means I always had a roommate

after spending a year at the dorm

I moved out from there and

I lived in what we call "off campus"

I found a place where I can share a room with somebody

ok let's clarify

I lived in three different houses

the first one is house A

this were 9 of us shared one house

the second is house B

this is where the landlord's family lived downstairs and we lived in upstairs

and the house C was in the center of Waikiki

with that being said let's start

you can find these places online or on school website

it tells you which house is open and how much the rent is

either it comes with a full kitchen or

washer and dryer

you can see all the details and decide what you like

so I moved in to this house

literally a whole house

we shared it with the girls who all go to same school

it was a whole house and

the toilet and shower room were combined

there's one in downstairs and two in upstairs

this house can be on Terrace House

that's how really clean it was

it was relatively new and

it had everything like the full kitchen

washer and dryer

we had enough numbers of bathrooms for all of us which was three

everything was well equipped

downstairs had two bedrooms and each was shared with two peope

so there were total 4 people on the floor

upstairs had three bedrooms

one of them was a single room which means only one person was assigned in the room

the other two rooms had again two people each so total 5 people on the floor

total 9 people were in the house

I was in the shared room

and the rent was... how much was it?

I think it was $400

it was cheap

$400 is about a little over 40000 yen

the landlord visits us about once a month

she did a cleaning check

and also collected rent then

also shared updates like "do you need any help with anything?"

"a new girl is gonna join on xxx"

that's kind of how we communicate each other

so the landlord didn't live with us

I lived there for about 2 years

the next house was

a part of

the landlord's house

downstairs was the family house

they rented the upstairs part

and I moved in there

there were two separate doors

so except for a few times, we didn't really see each other

the house, only the upstairs part itself had 5 rooms

I got a single room this time

because I wasn't sharing with anybody

when you open the door you have your own bed, desk and closet

but shared the kitchen and bathroom

it costs more than a shared room

I think it was $425

I cannot remember but it was either $425 or $450

house A and B were both

very international

I had my Japanese friend there and also

people from Samoa, America,

Taiwan, Korea...

did I miss anybody? anyways

it was very international

I was there only for a semester

which is about three months

because I graduated soon after

yeah it was very short

moving on to house C

it was after I graduated from school

it was the central of Waikiki

it wasn't a house it was an apartment

I shared the apartment with other people

this apartment in Waikiki was owned by a Japanese landlord

so Japanese people naturally got together and shared

anyways I started renting the place

and again I got a single room

but we shared the kitchen, toilet and bathroom

it was more like a small shower room

everyone shared that

and

Waikiki is very expensive

this place was $700

by the way many rental apartments in Hawaii

come with beds, closets, desks, chairs etc

not all the housings but

every house I rented was furnished

so the prices I mentioned earlier $400,$450 and $700 all includes

all the furniture

water and utilities were also included

next

when I go back to Japan I get asked this question a lot

"how do you guys do with meals?"

when you watch Terrace House they sometimes share meals or

someone makes lunch for someone and

they look like they are close to each other

in reality it's not true

not true at all

we make a meal and eat individually

I think we didn't share at all

first reason is

for house A and B

I was a student and everyone else was a student

we all had a different class schedule

some go to school early in the morning

others stay in school until at night like 8 or 9

when we finish school we would go to work straight

everyone had a different schedule

that made us difficult to get together

second reason why we didn't eat together was

we were all from different countries

I am from Japan so I used to make Japanese food

for example my American housemates would see my food and be like

"what the heck is that?"

"that looks weird"

ok they didn't say that but I think they think that

and my Korean and Taiwanese housemates will cook their food

which I had never seen or

which looked very spicy

because we are from different countries we eat different food

I think it will be fun to share each others' food

but it's not something we can do every day all the time

we did sometimes say "can I have a bite?"

but we didn't say "let's get together and eat at this time"

"is a roommate safe?" might be the question some people have

when I started roomshare

I wasn't sure if I felt safe to share the same room

with somebody I didn't know

I didn't want her to touch my stuff

I didn't think this was gonna happen but

I was afraid that if she was bad she might steal my money and stuff

if she was Japanese we both understand our cultures

but I had never shared a room with somebody from abroad

at first I was afraid

but my worries blew away because everyone was nice

I wonder what if your roommate wasn't nice

but some people are very open here and think everyone is a friend and want to share things

if they both agree on sharing each others' belongings

they share their clothes or food

but I was like

I shut down myself

we would be friends but

I didn't let her borrow my clothes

I also didn't want to borrow her clothes

we didn't have any big problems though

Terrace House's main thing is

love between boys and girls

my friend was like

"how is it really?"

but in reality first of all

when I was in college all the places

completely separated boys and girls

my house only had girls

so nothing happened

the house I lived while working after graduated from college

which is house C

had boys and girls

everyone was Japanese

but no one had crush on each other

we were all from early 20s to late 20s

we would go out and eat as a group

but we were all friends

I already had met Teahi at the time so absolutely no love in the house for me

but even other girls and boys who were sharing the house with me

had nothing

we seriously had absolutely nothing

I wonder if people could really fall in love with each other by sharing the same house

going back to the topic I shared earlier

I had never met any weird roommates in my experience however

this recently became the top news on Hawaii News

in house C

the one in Waikiki

there was a murder in that apartment I used to live

I cannot laugh

but I was just so shocked

murderer isn't any of my housemates

when you open the door and there's a hallway

the door across the hallway

was where the murder happened

when I heard this news I was like what!?

I was in Waikiki until recently and

I lived in that apartment until recently

I might have been in there with the murderer during the same period of time

I don't remember well

because we didn't talk

you can see this on Hawaii News but what happened is that

the family lived in the room

and their son who was in his 20s

I think he had an argument or something

with his mother

and he killed her, dismembered the body

and put the remains in the freezer

the body was found a long later

the mother had been missing for a long time

and was finally found in the freezer

and it really hurts to hear

and this happened at...

many different information is on the internet but

the most reliable one said that it was right across the room I used to live in

I am shocked

because the mother and her son who killed her

probably shared the elevator together

we definitely came in and out of the same main entrance

thinking about these freaks me out

this was definitely the most terrifying thing that happened recently

but it happened... yeah

and there are many young people who share rooms in the area

I mean there's nothing you can do about it

being involved in an accident

but be aware of what's around you

and protect yourself if you can

I am sorry if the last story kinda let you down

but anyways

this was my room share/house share experiencec

there's more I can talk about

but it's nothing like Terrace House

that's what I wanted to say

but it was definitely fun

I wanted to say that too

starting a room share in Hawaii is easy (for foreigners)

you don't need to get any special visas to come here as long as it's under 3 months

I hope something was helpful information for you

and if you have any questions let me know

if you enjoyed this video even a bit

please give it a thumbs up

and please subscribe as well

For more infomation >> ハワイでのルームシェアあれこれ My Room Share Experience in Hawaii - Duration: 18:52.

-------------------------------------------

I forget my keys at home, and I had to sleep outside. So I smashed my door to enter. - Duration: 1:20.

I left my keys inside my house. :'(

:D

:I

):I

):0

(:O

:D I did it!!

For more infomation >> I forget my keys at home, and I had to sleep outside. So I smashed my door to enter. - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

First Video!: 🌻An intro to my channel🌻 - Duration: 0:55.

Hello, Hello.

It's hot outside.

Hello (pause) YouTube.

You guys have no idea how long I've wanted to film this but so many things got in the

way.

First the weather was shitty, second I got sick, and third I got a concussion.

Fun I know.

For All of you guys who don't know, my name's Nina, I'm 14 years old, and this is my YouTube

channel.

I wanted to make an introduction video before I posted any actual content so you would know

what this channel is about.

This channel is (thinking) gonna be a mixture of everything.

If you have any suggestions on affordable editing software, cameras or any videos you

maybe want to see, please leave a comment down below.

(In a high pitched voice) Hey wait a second!

Don't forget to subsciiiiiiribe and give this video a big thumbs up so other people can

see this as well!

Byeeeeeeee!

For more infomation >> First Video!: 🌻An intro to my channel🌻 - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Homilia Diária.546: Segunda-feira da 7.ª Semana da Páscoa - "Eu venci o mundo!" - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Homilia Diária.546: Segunda-feira da 7.ª Semana da Páscoa - "Eu venci o mundo!" - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

TEMER A DEUS OU AMOR DE DEUS? Pregação sobre o amor de Deus - Ed René Kivitz - Duration: 37:40.

For more infomation >> TEMER A DEUS OU AMOR DE DEUS? Pregação sobre o amor de Deus - Ed René Kivitz - Duration: 37:40.

-------------------------------------------

UM CHÁ COM THE SHADES: TENTANDO ADIVINHAR MEMES/EXPRESSÕES DO BRASIL - Duration: 22:44.

For more infomation >> UM CHÁ COM THE SHADES: TENTANDO ADIVINHAR MEMES/EXPRESSÕES DO BRASIL - Duration: 22:44.

-------------------------------------------

Police chase Marbella, frontal collision caught on video : "I could be dead" - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Police chase Marbella, frontal collision caught on video : "I could be dead" - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

TESTE: ROM AOSP, CONFIGURAÇÕES & APLICATIVOS E JOGOS - XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 MEDIATEK MT6797 HELIO X20 - Duration: 1:08:24.

INTRODUCTION VIDEO.

MUSIC ................ SHORT.

TEST: AOSP ROM, SETTINGS & APPLICATIONS AND GAMES - Xiaomi redmi NOTE 4 MediaTek MT6797 HELIO X20.

EI, AI personal beauty

MORE LIKE A VIDEO

AND

THIS VIDEO I WILL SHOW MORE DETAIL ROM, THE CUSTOM ROM

NO Xiaomi redmi NOTE 4 MTK

SETTINGS & APPLICATIONS AND GAMES

THEN GO TO THE VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment