Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2017

NDO NETWORK

Don't call me boss, you brat. I'm your godfather.

You've lived under my roof your whole life.

You were my son's fiancée!

And now you're sleeping with his murderer?

Choose.

Juanjo or us?

I don't have to choose.

I'll do whatever I want with my life.

And you'll have to fire me because I won't quit.

-Don't try me. -I'm not, boss.

I'm penniless. Things couldn't be worse for me.

I don't even have a family anymore...

but at least I'm free.

You do what you have to.

Don't bother coming back to the bodega or this house.

I'll send you a severance check. You're fired.

Ok.

Thank you very much. I'll go pack my bags.

It's 7:00 AM.

I know, but you need to take a look at these pictures.

What pictures?

What is this?

There you go. I packed it myself.

Are you in a hurry to see me leave?

I've nowhere to go.

That's your problem. You have Aurora, don't you?

You don't deserve her friendship, though.

Why don't you tell your stupid boyfriend to find you a place?

Right...

I can count on them.

Unlike you, they do have a heart.

You're kicking me out like a criminal

when you should've defended me because I'm your daughter.

Serena, don't make me say things you don't want to hear.

Just leave.

Crisanto!

Crisanto!

I'm here, Dimas. What is it?

Someone's here to see you.

Mr. Castañeda?

Yes?

Pedro Castillo,

inspector from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau.

Charmed.

I'm investigating a complaint against you.

Those grapes you're unloading, where are they from?

Napa. They're ours.

They might be yours because you bought them,

but they didn't come from this county or California.

Whatever wines you make with those grapes

cannot have the AVA seal of approval.

Why is that? I don't understand.

What do you mean, sir?

You know very well that if more than 15% of your grapes

come from outside of Napa, then you can't use the seal.

We have proof

that you bought tons of grapes from Baja California.

Here it is.

I can buy whatever grapes I want to make my wines.

Yes, of course. This is a free country.

However, the wines you make with those grapes

will have to be sold as Mexican wines.

You'll have to explain the origin of the grapes

and you'll have to sell the wines at a different price.

We'll be keeping a close eye on you and your wines.

You'll also have to pay the corresponding fine.

Who sent in the pictures? Who filed the complaint?

How about it?

I think they still need a week.

Why don't you have Luis check them in the lab?

Look who it is. What's up?

Hi, Mr. Joaquin.

I'll take these to Luis. See you later.

How's it going?

Do you really want to know? Things couldn't be worse.

I lost my family, my best friend, my job... everything.

Well, for someone who just lost everything, you look beautiful.

Juanjo, the future looks so dim that I'm not afraid anymore.

All I have is what you offered me, so...

Okay.

-Okay what? -I'll accept your offer.

Let's move to your old place and start over.

We'll be like roommates.

But we have to hurry

because I only have three things left in life.

My suitcase, my car...

and you.

Well, let me tell you something.

You might lose your suitcase

and your car might break down,

but I'll never let you down.

Never.

It's losing more water every day, right?

It's getting dangerous.

One of the reservoirs was damaged in the 2014 earthquake.

I told the Montiels to fix it,

but they didn't because they had no money.

I need to know if I can keep pumping water,

at least for the upcoming season.

I wouldn't do it if I were you. The reservoir could collapse.

All that water would move down and ruin the Montiels' vineyard.

You heard the man, Dimas.

We can't keep pumping water to the reservoir.

We'll have to find another way.

Alright.

It's a damn shame.

Hello.

<i> Mr. Quiroga?</i> <i> I'm calling from the shop</i>

<i> to let you know</i> <i> your wife's car is ready.</i>

Alright. That's great.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Please perform the entire service on the car.

Check the breaks, the tire alignment and suspension.

Take as much time as you need, okay?

We won't be using it for now.

Thanks.

Oh! I'm sorry.

You must be Aurora's husband. I thought you weren't home.

Roberto Quiroga.

Sara Casagrande.

I brought these muffins for Aurora

because she loved them last time.

They're fresh out of the oven.

Wow...

-They smell great! -They taste great too.

Come in, please.

No, it's okay.

I'm a mess. How embarrassing.

You're not a mess.

I'd say you're going au naturale.

You're the brave neighbor who got rid of the snake.

Thank you so much.

My pleasure.

Not much happens around here

so when I get the chance to talk to someone,

it makes me very happy. I love making new friends.

And I'm very happy that you're friends with my wife.

She...

She's having trouble getting used to the neighborhood

and she's been a little jumpy.

Please keep an eye on her, okay?

Yes, of course, sir.

Sara...

There's no need to be so formal, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, of course.

-Do you like these? -Honey.

I brought you some coffee.

Thanks.

Here you go.

Who were you talking to? I heard voices.

The neighbor, she said her name's Sara.

She brought muffins. Here's one.

-It looks delicious! -Yeah.

Can you take me to the shop to pick up my car?

I just talked with the incompetent fool.

-Know what he said? -What?

It won't be ready till Monday.

What?

He told me it'd be ready today.

He's careless.

Oh, well... What'll I do now?

If you want to go to Napa, we have to leave now.

I'm meeting with the staff manager

and I'm short on time.

Can't you give me 30 minutes?

I'll take a bath, give Emilito one, and we'll leave.

No. I'm sorry, honey.

I'll have to ask my dad for one of his trucks.

Yeah, that'd be best.

These are the shoes you bought in Mendoza, right?

You've got a good memory. I really love them.

You need new ones.

-See you tonight. -Bye.

Oh, honey.

We need to find something fun to do or we'll be really bored.

Right?

Yup!

Is this everything?

We need to take down that and that.

But yeah, that's all.

Fortunately, I didn't buy much in case I had to run.

Run? From who?

Me?

Maybe. If you misbehave, I might run.

I came to say goodbye

and to wish you good luck at your new place.

I'm going to miss you, kid.

Goyito!

Thank you so much!

Well, that's enough drama. I'll help you with your things.

Sure.

-Let's go. -Thanks.

-Roberto. -Yeah?

I just saw the workers decanting the grapes.

Tell them to hurry. I don't want Aurora to see them

and find out about the Mexican grapes or the fine.

I'm not in the mood to argue.

She's not coming. I took care of it.

We also need to figure out how much this stunt will cost.

I took the liberty of talking to the distributor.

He agreed to buy the grapes back for a third of the price,

-so it's not a complete loss. -Sure. I guess that's good.

It's better than anything.

Yeah. I need you to sign this.

-There? -Yeah.

Boss. Look.

I brought a sample of the 2015 Recio I mentioned.

I think it's ready.

You're right. It's ready.

Pick the best grapes. We must spare no effort.

Then we have no other choice.

If we're to follow AVA standards,

we must buy the grapes from Feliciano and Natalia.

If go elsewhere, we'll have to add transportation expenses.

I don't feel like letting Natalia and Juanjo win.

They're the ones who gave the AVA the heads-up.

Are you sure we have no other choice?

Reporting Crisanto did nothing for us.

We still can't pay him back.

I talked to Feliciano.

Crisanto agreed to buy the grapes at the price we set.

What about our grapes?

Won't they buy them?

The co-op wants to meet with us

to see if we can convince Crisanto to buy our grapes.

Juanjo, I'm sick of the pointless fighting.

I don't want to do anything.

Excuse me?

Natalia. Natalia.

We have to do this.

We have to fight. We fight till the end, okay?

Now please get changed.

Come on. I'll go with you.

Honey, Crisanto just sent this email.

It says he's willing to buy our grapes, but he has conditions.

This is insane. It's abusive!

Crisanto's lost his mind.

Mom, come to the office. It's urgent.

Good morning, gentlemen.

I sent an email

with my conditions for this year's grape harvest.

We'll choose the workers, but you'll pay them.

Dimas will be in charge of the harvest under my supervision.

I don't want there to be a repeat of last year

when you tried to push those squashed grapes on me.

Also, the drainage canals that run from Viña del Rio to here

are filled with weeds and mud.

It's very irresponsible to have them in such a state

even when it's not the rainy season.

Are you done?

Yes, I'm done.

I'm surprised you want my grapes now.

You demanded I pay you the debt in cash,

so I already sold them.

You sold them? To whom?

I sold them to the co-op.

Here's that check you wanted.

Now, go impose conditions on someone who actually cares.

There's nothing left for you here.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 21 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 38 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:49.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Go! Run!

-Shoot! -Move in!

If Teca Martinez had had kids,

you wouldn't be running the Tijuana Cartel.

But he doesn't have any. His bloodline is extinct.

Drop your guns or the kid gets it!

-Let him go! Take me instead! -Put that down.

Let's go to El Paso, Texas

to begin the second phase of my vengeance against Indio Amaro.

What happened?

He's alive. My son is alive.

I don't know what's wrong with him.

It's like he's sleeping. He's not responding.

He's suffering from severe PTSD.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

When do you think he'll snap out of it?

It's too soon to tell.

It'll depend on how he responds to the anxiolytics.

He'll have to undergo a lengthy psychiatric treatment.

Do whatever you have to do, Doctor.

He has to snap out of that state as soon as possible.

Nicolas?

Nicolas?

Nicolas.

Thank you for bringing him home.

Sweetheart!

Nicolas?

Nicolas...

No...

Not you...

No!

No, no!

Who took my kid?

The Acero-Quintanillas.

I think we should leave, boss.

No, this is just getting good. Hang tight.

Who's responsible?

Stop it! I'm not!

If you aren't, then who is?

This ------ lost him after they crossed the border!

You let them take my kid?

No, no, boss!

It was a mess!

Indio Amaro and his people were on one side

and on the other, the guys expecting the merch.

The jig was up after they saw us.

-You could've been hurt! -We're fine, babe.

I'm so proud of you.

Know what the best part is? You saved the kid.

That was second best.

The best part is that we taught Indio Amaro a lesson.

We destroyed his business.

ICE is shutting down his tunnels.

-We screwed him good this time. -We did it, Erick!

Know what that means?

Of course I do!

Rooster's gonna be the next mayor of Matamoros!

What's this? Have you patched things up?

Come here, son.

Remember how I told you you're master of your own destiny?

Well, your father decided to pummel Indio Amaro

and beat him on his turf. You proud of me?

Of course!

Your father's a hero, but he's too humble to admit it.

Hey, Rooster. How'd it go?

Better than expected. We rescued the kid!

Where's Chava? Why isn't he here?

You know him. He's a hard worker.

As soon as we finished the mission,

he left to go close a deal.

Well, are we gonna celebrate or what?

Let's toast to the next mayor!

Felipito, get some tequila! Go on, son!

Yeah, we screwed him over.

Ready your weapons. US Border Patrol agents.

Whoa! What the ---- are they doing?

Giving you a Korean welcome.

Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey!

Mr. Park, it's me. Salvador Acero.

We agreed to meet here, didn't we?

I didn't know you'd arrive in a US Border Patrol squad car.

I thought I'd been set up.

I didn't know you had dealings with them.

We don't, Mr. Park.

But it's all fair game when it comes to crossing the border.

Salvador's the best at this game.

What better way to cross than an as US agents

and in a matching car?

This is Pancho, the Magician. He's a business partner.

Rooster is busy.

Yes, the election is a priority.

I'm sure you know Jaibo won't be working with us anymore.

Yes.

I heard about what happened to Ramiro.

It's a real shame.

He was the best.

We need a new Ramiro.

Someone who'll deliver the guns to our American contacts.

Salvador Acero...

if you agree, you could be the next Jaibo.

Mr. Park, are you asking me to handle the national

and international transactions of the business?

You're very smart and you'll make a lot of money.

Your commission would be...

a 40% cut.

Say no more.

I'll show you who Salvador Acero is.

Son, please let me help you.

No, no, no...

No, Mom. Not you, not you!

No, Mom!

Don't give me that look, kid.

It's your mother's fault you're here.

That bitch tried to mess with the head honcho

and I won't let that slide.

Hey, Nicolas.

It's just us. Come on.

Come.

No.

Nico.

Nico?

Hey, it's Vicenta. Come out.

Calm down. Everything's fine.

Nico.

Hey...

Nico, everything's fine. Come here.

Get to it! Kill them all!

You're partners with the ICE officer that got us across.

You and the ICE officers are all ------- bastards.

You get us across just to sell us to the ------- narcos!

You were with that bitch that got us across!

Get up!

We shouldn't pressure him.

Come here, Nico.

You can trust me. Come here.

That's right, kid. Everything's fine.

Come on, Nico.

Come with me.

Come on.

Come on.

It's okay. It's okay.

It's okay, Nico.

What's wrong with him?

For some reason your presence is causing him some distress.

It's best if you leave.

But I'm his mother.

Indira, calm down. You have to be patient.

Listen, they need their space.

I wonder why he reacted like that towards his mother.

You heard the doctor, baby.

It's PTSD.

No, I don't think so. I think there's more to it.

Nicolas had a very strange reaction.

Something involving Indira was done to him at Indio's ranch.

You think so?

Well, Nicolas and Indira have never gotten along.

They argued a lot.

It's far deeper than that. His reaction was very weird.

How did the Acero-Quintanillas find out about him?

Who sold me out?

Boss, we should go. That guy is crazy.

He's going to put a bullet in everyone, including us.

Calm down, Azucena.

We'll leave when I say so. Not when you feel like running.

-It was you, bitch! -No!

No, no, Indio! It wasn't her!

It wasn't Carmencita!

Then who did?

Who?

It must've been you, ------------!

Amaro...

These kids have no idea how they found out about it.

That's the truth.

The Aceros have ears everywhere, but we'll cut them all off.

We will.

I'll help you.

I'll ------- help you get your revenge.

We won't let them keep your son.

It's okay.

Shark II...

Shark II!

He lived with me.

He didn't to see his mother very often,

but he got to see her.

Why is he acting like this?

Why is he rejecting me, Doctor?

What is wrong with him?

He's linking you to something.

Maybe something or someone hurt him a lot

while he was held hostage.

I won't kill you

'cause I want you to see how I turn your kid into my slave.

He was till now.

You just killed him.

He killed him!

He killed him!

I don't know.

I don't know whom Nicolas could be mistaking me for...

or what I could be reminding him of.

US/Mexico Border

Go on.

Onix!

Come here, boy!

Get back here, Onix!

Dig, dig!

He's got dirt all over his ------- fur.

Hey, what's that?

A hand.

I don't know, baby.

Indira may say otherwise,

but I think she's involved with Nicolas' kidnapping.

No way!

His own mother wouldn't plan his kidnapping.

I don't think she planned it,

but she had a deal with Indio Amaro.

Maybe something went south and it all got out of control.

Oh, I don't know!

The point is that he knows a lot.

What if he saw something awful

that's making him want to stay away from his mother?

Could be. I don't know.

This is so weird.

We have to look into it.

Let's go.

Thanks, babe.

When will he snap out of it? When will he stop rejecting me?

We'll do whatever it takes to help Nicolas recover.

Nicolas will always be our main priority.

I recommend he stays in a stress-free environment.

Don't worry. He will.

He won't be exposed to any stress

or anxiety inducing situation at home.

It'll just be the three of us.

What is it, Doctor? We can't take him home?

Ma'am, I advise you to stay away from him.

At least until he's recovered.

What do you mean? I have to stay away from him?

Listen, if you want your son to recover,

you should stay away.

This will be the first and last cross erected in this place.

Whoever dies next, will be left to rot!

To be eaten by rats and vultures!

Here lies my son and the last of my line.

Why aren't you crying, you bastard?

My son's dead!

Yes, sir.

Aren't you heartbroken, ------------?

-Yes, sir. I am. -Cry!

Cry, -------!

Mourn my son's death!

Mourn the death of my line!

Cry, bitch!

I'm crying for Nicolas!

Shark II, you were the best of the best.

That's right, bastard! I like that!

We've lost him.

The boss lost it.

If you want to live, shut up. Pretend your crying.

I won't cry for you anymore, kid.

The Acero-Quintanilla will be the ones crying from now on.

That's right, Amaro.

They'll experience the pain you're experiencing right now.

They'll double over in pain. This means war!

Get ready, partner.

Get ready, you animals.

It's narco law!

An eye for eye, blood for blood till we all go blind!

See you in hell, Shark II!

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 38 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:49.

-------------------------------------------

Cuerpos consumidos de cuatro generaciones: Familia está muerta en vida por el hambre en Venezuela - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Cuerpos consumidos de cuatro generaciones: Familia está muerta en vida por el hambre en Venezuela - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Los 3 Mejores trucos para olvidarte del mal olor del sudor y cómo evitarlo - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Los 3 Mejores trucos para olvidarte del mal olor del sudor y cómo evitarlo - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo hacer pausas conscientes - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Cómo hacer pausas conscientes - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

See You In Time - EP2 | Hans Chung & Mini Tsai Fight With Criminals [ENG SUB] - Duration: 2:24.

Stop!

I said stop!

Don't come over.

Or I really.

Super-murder case of shock supermarkets, the woman surnamed Ji was killed.

Sorry.

Throwing away!

Want to run?

Super-murder case of shock supermarkets, the woman surnamed Ji was killed.

Super-murder case of shock supermarkets, Feng Ying was killed.

Super-murder case of shock supermarkets, Feng Ying was killed.

And you!

Want to meddle in other people's business!

Super-murder case of shock supermarkets...

For more infomation >> See You In Time - EP2 | Hans Chung & Mini Tsai Fight With Criminals [ENG SUB] - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Marta López explica los duros motivos de su cambio físico - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Marta López explica los duros motivos de su cambio físico - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

BÁC SĨ HƯỚNG DẪN 8 BÀI TẬP PHÒNG CHỐNG TAI BIẾN MẠCH MÁU NÃO MÙA LẠNH - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> BÁC SĨ HƯỚNG DẪN 8 BÀI TẬP PHÒNG CHỐNG TAI BIẾN MẠCH MÁU NÃO MÙA LẠNH - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Most romantic Mehndi designs for hands 2018/ Bridal mehandi - Duration: 4:57.

beautiful mehendi for hands 2018

romantic mahendi ideas for hnads 2018

For more infomation >> Most romantic Mehndi designs for hands 2018/ Bridal mehandi - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Pesticides dans les vins de Bordeaux : il y a du mieux selon l'UFC-Que Choisir - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Pesticides dans les vins de Bordeaux : il y a du mieux selon l'UFC-Que Choisir - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Singalong With The Strong H...

For more infomation >> Singalong With The Strong H...

-------------------------------------------

How To Shave Your Face Without Getting Razor Bumps | How To Shave - Remedies One - Duration: 3:24.

Are you looking for a natural shaving cream without all of those harmful side effects?

Look no further than this natural shaving cream!

Today's video will discuss Natural Shaving Cream without Chemicals.

The removal of unwanted body hair is one of the most common self-care practices.

we�d like to share a recipe for natural shaving cream that not only moisturizes your

skin, but also prevents ingrown hair and irritation.

Try it today!

How do I make this natural shaving cream?

It�s very easy to make this natural shaving cream.

Plus, it doesn�t take any ingredients that are hard to find or are expensive.

Ideally, you should get the highest quality products.

While you can find more budget-friendly ones, some do not have the same qualities or nutritional

value.

The result is a lubricating product that will help remove hair without drying out or irritating

your skin.

Ingredients,

4 tablespoons of peanut butter (50 g), 1/4 cup of olive oil (50 g),

1/4 cup of honey (84 g), 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g),

1/4 of a bar of natural soap, 1 vitamin E capsule,

1 tablespoon of white clay (10 g), Utensils,

Airtight jar, Wooden spoon,

Preparation,

1) First, put the peanut butter in a heat-resistant container and melt in a double boiler.

2) Once melted, add the olive oil and quarter cup of honey.

3) Mix well with the wooden spoon.

4) Next, add the baking soda, soap, and vitamin E capsule.

5) Keep stirring and keep on low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.

6) Remove from heat, add the tablespoon of white clay, and keep stirring until it is

completely mixed into the other ingredients.

7) If you like, let it sit a bit and then beat in a blender to get a creamier and more

compact texture.

8) Pour the mixture into a glass, airtight jar and let sit in a cool place until solidified.

Application,

Before using the product, be sure to wash the areas you�ll be shaving.

Even if you can�t see it, there may be dirt or sweat that can cause irritation.

Next, take an appropriate amount of cream and spread over the hair.

Shave like usual.

To end, rinse with warm water and store the remaining cream in a cool, dry place.

Keep in mind,

This shaving cream can last up to two months in perfect condition if kept in the commended

conditions.

To avoid undesired reactions or even injuries, we advise changing one-time use blades after

every time.

Are you ready to try this at home?

Let me know in our comment section below.

For more infomation >> How To Shave Your Face Without Getting Razor Bumps | How To Shave - Remedies One - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Gemma e Giorgio insieme a Natale? Tina ha un regalo "speciale" | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Gemma e Giorgio insieme a Natale? Tina ha un regalo "speciale" | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: La riflessione di Gemma Galgani commuove i fan! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: La riflessione di Gemma Galgani commuove i fan! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Romina power: Loredana Lecciso pubblica un selfie sui Social ed è polemica, | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Romina power: Loredana Lecciso pubblica un selfie sui Social ed è polemica, | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Anticipazioni: la scelta di Paolo Crivellin e il nuovo tronista | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Anticipazioni: la scelta di Paolo Crivellin e il nuovo tronista | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: Marco e Gemma in crisi? Quest'ultima sui social 'pensa' qualcun'altro | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: Marco e Gemma in crisi? Quest'ultima sui social 'pensa' qualcun'altro | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Singalong With The Strong H...

For more infomation >> Singalong With The Strong H...

-------------------------------------------

Harry's statement Rejected by Meghan family: That SHE is Homeless & i Gave her family she never had - Duration: 10:29.

this is stubborn news channel. please subscribe our channel for updates and

enjoy actually she has a large family who were

always there for her Meaghan markle's estranged sister hits

back at Prince Harry's claim that the Royals are the family she in Eva had

Prince Harry said Megan had a fantastic time sealed RIA ting with Royals in

Norfolk the 33 year old said that his family

loved having the 36 year old actress there

he said she did an amazing job settling in and that it's the family she in ever

had Samata Markel said her family was always

there for her half-sister growing up meagan markle's estranged sister has hit

back at Prince Harry's claim that the Royals are the family the actress and

Eva had Harry told radio for listeners his fancy

had a fantastic Christmas at Sandringham in Norfolk and that his family loved

having the 36 year old suits star however miss Markel's half-sister Samata

has lashed out at the 33 year old royals comments and said loved ones always

supported her growing up but she was too busy for them

Megan markle's estranged sister Samata right has hit back at Prince Harry's

claimed that the Royals are the family the actress and IVA had

left the Prince of Radio 4's Today Show Samata who is related to the actress

through their father Thomas fumed on Twitter actually she Megan has a large

family who were always there with her and for her

our household was very normal and when dad and Doria divorced we all made it so

it was like she had two houses no one was estranged she was just too

busy Miggs family our family is complete with

sister brother aunts uncles cousins and the glue of our family our amazing

completely self-sacrificing father she always had this family

marrying merely extends it she has a large family

she always did

that is amazing and completely self-sacrificing

we made it so that she had two houses

how fun it was so matters comments came after prince

harry revealed how he and his fiancée enjoyed festive period as he guest

edited the today program he explained how the couple stayed with

the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who live in Ann Murr Hall in Norfolk while

visiting the Queen at nearby Sandringham Harry said the family loved having her

there there's always that family part of

Christmas where there's always that work element there as well and I think

together we had an amazing time presenter Sara Montague asked the prince

if there were any family traditions that had to be explained to miss Marcal and

he replied Oh plenty I think we've got one of the biggest families that I know

of Andy very family is complex as well no look she's done an absolutely amazing

job she's getting in there and it's the

family I supposed that she's in Eva had miss Markel's mother Doria Ragland 61

and father thomas Markel senior 73 divorced in 1987 and mr. Markel senior

her still not met his daughter's fiance but her half-sister has revealed her

elusive father will want to walk her down the aisle next year and her nephew

will reportedly gatecrash the ceremony if he isn't invited

Samata who describes herself as a writer a mental health counselor and a

blabbermouth has a murky relationship with her

half-sister based in Florida she is 17 years older

than miss Marcal and has been an outspoken critic of her since news of

her relationship with Harry broke

interviews she has described miss Marcal as a shallow social climber and claimed

she shunned her family since making it in Hollywood

the family loved having her Harry talks about royal Christmas

the royal family would be appalled by what she's done to her own family Samata

said she also claimed miss Marcal had barely

spoken to her since she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nearly a decade

ago Samata is also rumored to be writing a

slamming tell-all book called The Diary of Princess pushes sister leading to

accusations that she is cashing in on her sister

however she has defended the title and claimed she has always looked out for

her younger sister the title is a mockery of the media

Samata told the Daily Mail in November it wasn't me who called Meg pushy it was

the tabloid newspapers she is not pushy

the book isn't going to be negative it's a warm witty honoring book unfortunately

the negative singsong has gone round the world Aspire recent tweets Samata has

previously alleged miss Marcal suffered racism from her brothers and sisters

older members of the Markel family she claimed were opposed to the relationship

between her father Thomas who is white and Miss Markel's mother

Doria who is black

and when baby Megan was born they were distinctly unimpressed

there were a couple of family members from older generations who were not

evolved and made pretty horrible comments when my sister was born so

mater said there was certainly the use of the

n-word which I hate you are talking about people who were

raised in an environment where this kind of bigotry was the norm

but the rest of our house was color blind her childhood was magical

we made it fun for her Samata Markel speaks about her

half-sister Megan on GMB Samata who was told the news of her

sister's engagement by a friend who had read about in a magazine has claimed

there was no falling out with miss Marcal

however her words have been less than kind about the actress or her expected

future brother-in-law she once pointed out that Megan whose

first husband had reddish hair had a soft spot for gingers

semadar has since disputed this she told the male I may have said that

our Father has Alban here so perhaps that is her type but I was

not disrespectful she added I feel awful she says

I'm sure I made some comments that could have been put in a different way

unable to work due to her MS Samata has suffered financially as did her father

after his career as an award-winning TV lighting director ended

both were declared bankrupt and Samata challenged her sister on her lack of

financial support we did have a conversation once

help my dad when he was having a hard time

but maybe he wouldn't have wanted her help

people have said you are being stupid she could call you and be more

supportive but I can't demand or presume to know what she could squeeze in

but I was honest about my feelings I felt that we had drifted apart

in retrospect when I searched my heart maybe she just got very busy

these things happen in families

and when you are in a high-profile family these situations are brought into

big dramatic focus please subscribe our channel for updates

Thanks

For more infomation >> Harry's statement Rejected by Meghan family: That SHE is Homeless & i Gave her family she never had - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: La riflessione di Gemma Galgani commuove i fan! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: La riflessione di Gemma Galgani commuove i fan! | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wenjing Sui Cong Han w/Eng Subs" I regard Sui as my princess" - Duration: 3:27.

How to quickly get yourself into the your roles of prince and princess

I see him as Liu Haoran and Hua Chenyu (Note: Liu is a chinese actor and Hua is a singer, both known as cool and handsome. They are Sui's ideal type :).)

Oh, come on. It is unfair. I just imagine her as Sui Wenjing herself.

Emmmm. That's kind of embarrassing.

Han:should I change someone else but you?

So How can I be Liu Haoran?? I have to get into role, to pretend to be LIU Haoran then. (It would have always been LIU Haoran, whispered by SUI.)

Sui:No you can't. You look so different with darker skin.

(questions:So Han Cong do you always see her as Sui herself?)

Yes, I always think of her when I skate. I do not see her as anyone else.

I regard her as the the Princess Turandot . Yes, an elegant princess.

(Three weeks ago) So this music is about a story between a prince and princess.

I was chasing the princess all the time

But the princess rejected me at the beginning.

Our emotions get to release extensively once the music Nessun dorma comes in.

In the end, the princess and prince ....

They are probably together in the end...

Which one of you makes decisions usually?

After so many years… I learned how to make compromise.

It's not a big deal for us to argue with each order.

Sui::I learned to make compromise.

Han:I learned to tolerate her as well.

(Question: so who comply with whom usually?)

Sui: I always give in to him first. I don't want to argue with him.

Han: I think we both give in. It is a mutual understanding.

Sui: Fine, you are always right.

Han:Don't you think so?

Han:If I didn't make compromise with you, It could be the end of world...

Did Coach Zhao share his olympic experience with you?

Yes, our team will have plan to prepare for the olympic.

They are going to share their experiences in the olympic.

With all kinds of plan and thoughts.

And how to manage the program at that moment.

We have talked about this during our meeting with them.

Are your coaches nervous?

They are nervous for sure.

I think they are always more anxious than us who skating on the rink.

When we watch our teammates skating, we are also nervous with our palms sweaty.

I think the ones who are watching will be definitely more nervous than the people who are skating.

So we appreciate that the coach team give us so many understanding and support.

Even though they are under so much stress, they still encourage and support us.

Our coach said after this olympic season, he will let each of us to teach a junior pair.

I think it will be so tough and didn't make sense to me.:)

But he said after the real coaching experience, you will know how to do better in your own programs.

What did your coach tell you in the last two days?

He didn't talk much to me.

But he talked a lot with Han.

He gave us encouragement and support.

After the short program, I didn't do well in the following official practice before the long programs.

I didn't do well in the practice this morning either.

I had many hesitations in my solo jump , like 3T.

But I felt better in my 3S.

So our coach said, it's not a big deal. And he gave me many suggestions.

He did the same thing to us for every competition.

He told me it's not a bad thing to not doing well in the morning practice.

If you are doing perfectly, you might not be able to focus on your elements later.

You have to think more about your elements before you can skate well.

I had similar experience like the one in NHK.

I was not doing very well in the morning practice.

But I was still able to skate a pretty good program during the competition.

So it's more important how to manage ourselves in the arena.

Our coach talk a lot about it.

For more infomation >> Wenjing Sui Cong Han w/Eng Subs" I regard Sui as my princess" - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Sonia ed Emanuele, la fine della loro favola: ecco i motivi - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Sonia ed Emanuele, la fine della loro favola: ecco i motivi - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

김정일 6주기, 김정은 금수산궁전 참배..수행인사 보도 없어 - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> 김정일 6주기, 김정은 금수산궁전 참배..수행인사 보도 없어 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Curtis' Christmas Speech - 2017 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Curtis' Christmas Speech - 2017 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

ADVERTIMA, CEO & Co-Founder Iman Nahvi - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> ADVERTIMA, CEO & Co-Founder Iman Nahvi - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Zwift - my thoughts - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Zwift - my thoughts - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Game livestream - Duration: 43:09.

For more infomation >> Game livestream - Duration: 43:09.

-------------------------------------------

about the flora series - Duration: 5:36.

Hello my friends! I'm Alex and a while ago

I posted to Instagram the last of the Flora series which was of D.O.

and I explained that

unfortunately, I can't make a speedpaint video for that particular painting because the raw files I have of the recording have actually

corrupted so I thought that instead I'd make a video where I talked a little bit about

my inspiration behind the series and what I was thinking when I planned the drawings.

When I plan a series I usually have a particular technique or skill that I'm looking to develop

so for example in the Quixotic series

I wanted to practice using different kinds of references and combining them together in a creative way and

when I did the Pardon My Garden series

I wanted to practice using watercolors and also to

do a style that was a little bit less realistic than my usual style, but when I did the Flora series I

didn't have something like that. I decided to use

media that I was already familiar and comfortable with and I also chose

subjects that I was confident in drawing and painting and so in that way

the Flora series was actually quite indulgent for me.

I just did things that I liked and I didn't really have a

particular concept or feeling that I was going for when I did the series

I just wanted to do something that was simple but aesthetically pleasing.

I think that that kind of attitude

seeped out into my process because I didn't really have a plan for which

member should have which flowers and which member should have which colours

I mean before I sat down to do a painting

I had a sort of idea in my head about what color palette

I wanted to use but I didn't really think about it beforehand.

I don't actually know flowers that well, and I don't know their meanings or anything like that so the

flowers in this series most of them most people know I would suppose.

I also didn't have a particular order that I did the members in. I just did whichever one

I kind of felt like when I sat down to do the painting.

This particular drawing here is of Suho, and it's the first version of

his drawing for the series, but I wasn't really happy with how this one turned out so I ended up redoing it.

The things that made me decide not to use this particular one were, number one,

I wasn't really happy with how the sketch came out. I felt like it was a little bit too plastic and stiff and

also, I wasn't paying attention so I

oversaturated my paints which meant that they all came out really dark and

I ended up not liking how the colours came together and also the colours didn't match

so you can see the colours in the final painting are a lot softer than the ones you will see in this one.

Something that I

learnt probably while I was doing the series was I learnt a bit more about washes for example

I am still not very good with them, but I think I improved over the course of this series

and I also practiced using watercolours to do flowers in a more complicated way than I've done before.

The part of the series that I enjoyed most so the part of each drawing that I enjoyed doing the most

was probably the sketch in biro, so ballpoint pen. I really enjoy using ballpoint

pen as a medium because it's quite clean.

When I was learning how to draw, I think I made a lot more progress once

I started trying to do things in ballpoint pen because you have that freedom

of darkening your lines or lightening your lines by pressing harder or pressing lighter with your pen

but at the same time you can't erase what you've already put down on the paper and

because of that you have to work with your mistakes and make them work with the drawing.

I think that helps you build confidence when you're starting out

and you keep on

second-guessing every line that you put down and I think those small mistakes

that you work into a drawing give it a bit of character

and they make it feel like it was really drawn by a person, and I quite like that.

Anyway, I hope that you've enjoyed this series

and if you enjoy videos like this where I do a voiceover

please let me know and I'll try and do some more and I hope that you all have a wonderful

new year!

For more infomation >> about the flora series - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Open Top Beanie Review and Demo - Duration: 4:26.

come back to my channel so today's video is a little bit of a tutorial but kind

of not anyway if you'd like to see what I'm

doing them just keep on watching make sure you subscribe to my channel hit

that notification Valley upload a video every single day of the week they don't

want you to miss any so let's go and get started so I got this really cute little

hat one of my co-workers made it for me for Christmas it's got this little

drawstring up at the top and you can close it up for just a regular beanie or

you can kind of leave it open at the top for like a messy bun or ponytail so I'm

gonna go ahead and leave it open at the top and I'm gonna go ahead and do a

messy little bun and I had never seen this I think it's so sweet that she made

me this for Christmas so I'm gonna go ahead and see how it works so I got out

of the shower a little bit ago and so I'm just gonna go ahead and put my hair

up so I'm just I this time of year when I'm wearing somebody beat beanies and

stuff like I don't like to wear my bangs down because then they just get really

flat so I'm just gonna go ahead and pin my bangs up

see how this baby works cuz I mean I don't mind wearing my hair down but I

don't need to be warm so I usually will wear a hair down or in a little braid or

something but I do like wearing my hair up let me go ahead and just do a messy

bun I normally would

see how this little cute beanie works I

love like cool little handmade Christmas gifts like this like it just makes me

happy it touches my heart so it was very very sweet of her

okay so I've got my little messy bun going on okay so she told me to tuck the

little drawstring inside just kind of put that in the back I'm

just going to really start putting this on and just pop a little messy bun out

of the top

I have to say that is absolutely adorable

it's so cute but I did do a little bit of research and it does look like they

have these like in stores and like sold online and stuff but also I think if you

know how to knit or crochet I definitely think this would be just something

really easy for you to make yourself but I think this is just adorable it's gonna

definitely keep my head were my ears warm

and it's just cute I like it that it's just so cute and I like that I can like

just take it off and I can still just be wearing the little messy bun and it's

gonna be totally totally good that is just adorable I like that anyway you

guys kind of a different little type of tutorial but I just wanted to kind of

see if it worked and I wanted to do it on camera but you guys thank you so much

for watching I hope you enjoyed this different little type of a video if you

did then please go ahead and give it a thumbs up make sure you share this video

I think that you could find a pattern for this really easily online or if

you're not very like you don't crochet or knit I definitely think that you

could just find this find something like this online or in stores and it's warm I

think it's really cute and fashionable and yeah I I dig it a lot but anyway you

guys make sure that you follow me on my other social media my Twitter and

Facebook is that budget glam babe and my history games that came at make up and I

will see you guys tomorrow for another video have a great one guys bye

For more infomation >> Open Top Beanie Review and Demo - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Read Book Tag 2017! - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Read Book Tag 2017! - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

"바퀴벌레 사진이 달콤한 음식 욕구 억제한다" - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> "바퀴벌레 사진이 달콤한 음식 욕구 억제한다" - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

chinese orange plant || Miniature orange tree houseplant - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> chinese orange plant || Miniature orange tree houseplant - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Pete's Sake - Havek - Duration: 3:26.

have you ever seen yourself reflecting and found yourself with questions let

the seeds of self-doubt grow and become infectious infecting and affecting

decisions no reflection don't ever count your blessings yet obsessive over

imperfections please allow for me to share with you a lesson that I learnt and

to start your deceived by your perceptions your minds are weapon it can

be lethal if held in the right or the wrong direction so take heed in where

your eyes directed and pondered this next time your views towards the yonder

and your thoughts wondering you feeling sorry and struggle to see straight the

ones around you start to worry you tell them that you need space pardon me I'm

about to sound very cliche but the reason I care not what he or she say is

that there's people that I know that would trade everything they own just to have

for one instant what I have each day for instance my friend Pete a great man he

traveled here from a faraway land he woke up one morning thought to himself

while he yawning that today could well be a beach day for pete's sake at that

moment he 29 and in his prime on the moment mostly focused and spend his time

well spoken educated completing a PhD you can't show you something he ain't seen

never said a word that he ain't mean he never searched for trouble but if it

knocked he were prepared to settle the score with a fistfight he was never

scared and for that reason I guess he had his fair share but otherwise hardly

stepped astray a day in his life on track to finish his studies turn his

Bae to his wife migrate to this great land with the rest of his days looking

bright but for that brief moment Pete must have been dazed by the light for what

would happen that night shit crazy wasn't right for pete's sake

Pete stood up on the blocks aside a rock pool signs on the left said no

diving but it's night and his eyes flew right by them and now he about to dive in

one...two... dived into the water with his head first broke his neck and he floating to the

top can't feel his legs work he pass out wakes up blinks twice his head hurt he

looks left right in the eyes of his bed nurse checking his vital signs

thats when he realise and starts to cry starts asking God why wishing he died

hoping one finger still work so he can... now that's just one example that I can

give to you to enforce the point that life is a gift to you it can be changed

or destroyed so swiftly it's cynical makes me wonder what's this evil that

creeps like a weasel invisible counting the seconds never know when he might

visit you so the best you can do is have a vision and not quit till that vision is

visible so think about it and then tell me do we have the time to not love who

we are and extend an arm towards what we have in mind and Pete? No, he

hasn't died in fact he gave me advice I will forever hold tight he told me

called we are Tigers and Tigers will fight might sustain wounds that we'll

carry for life wounds that will bleed scar and might not ever heal right but

so long as that tiger don't die then that tiger will rise so the way that I

see it it's not my choice I'm obliged to live my life to the fullest thank he who

most high Im alive to weather a storm where before I would hide I used to run from

the flames now in the fire I thrive for Pete's sake

For more infomation >> Pete's Sake - Havek - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

'핫이슈' 로드걸 이은혜, 심건오 홀린 팔색조 매력은? - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> '핫이슈' 로드걸 이은혜, 심건오 홀린 팔색조 매력은? - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Khán giả cười ồ khi nghe chi pu hát live "CHO TA GẦN HƠN (I'm In Love)" - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Khán giả cười ồ khi nghe chi pu hát live "CHO TA GẦN HƠN (I'm In Love)" - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

'우윳빛 피부'를 더 하얗게 보이게 만드는 '은발'로 염색한 강다니엘 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> '우윳빛 피부'를 더 하얗게 보이게 만드는 '은발'로 염색한 강다니엘 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Putin defeated fascism, invented iPhone, flew into space. - Duration: 10:45.

Kadyrov and four other Russians

were included in the sanctions list of Americans.

Peskov reported: Russia will respond adequately.

I'm curious- how this will affect the Russians?

What else will be forbidden?

Import of inexpensive foreign cars?

Or inexpensive, but quality clothes and shoes?

Oh, well, so what? We can use those shoes of the USSR,

in family T-shirts, drive "Lada".

But Trump will be punished, for rejecting Kadyrov

entry into the United States.

Or buying a cottage somewhere in Hawaii.

No, really. We will protect our Ramzan! And let them choke.

We begin.

The Levada Center held another opinion poll:

67% of Russians are proud of their country.

In 2013, before the beginning

of economic problems with the whole world,

when people lived better, such proud were a third less.

A little pun: 72% of these 67% are convinced

that Russia is the greatest power in the world,

64% believe that without Russia the planet

would have stopped its existence long ago.

Here you are. Propagandists eat their bread not for nothing.

And I always call them non-professionals.

I'm ridiculous in this case.

We are happy!

We have a national leader. Almost a holy man,

for whom you have to vote in March.

Without him, everything would have collapsed.

They would not have defeated the fascists in 1945,

did not fly into space in the 61st,

Kharlamov would not have scored two goals

against the Canadians. Excuse me...

I wouldn't be surprised if the State Duma passed a law

according to which United Russia would be the legal successor

of all the merits of the USSR.

Okay, this is "Real Journalism", today - about the spiritual bonds.

Let's roll!

Runet tightens the rules. But not to all.

Recently Roskomnadzor blocked access

of Russians to the Internet resource "Open Russia".

The General Prosecutor's Office

recognized this organization as undesirable.

Cooperation with this media is now likely to be

punishable by law. But there is nothing surprising.

This media is financed by the disgraced oligarch

Khodorkovsky, who a priori is undesirable citizen of our country.

And now, about the strange selectivity

of the prosecutor's office. Letter from a resident

of Nizhny Tagil. She found her little daughter

on the Internet, registered on the site of the Blue Fox.

Its participants are about three million people.

Mostly children. Here is this charm.

Indeed, children are offered good developmental games.

But on the front page of the community

you won't see it. Everything is correct there.

Children send their drawings to the Fox

and get stickers for it. And games are

offered to them in a secret group, for a fee.

Pay for it and see a miracle.

But Roskomnadzor doesn't see this.

Neither the prosecutor's office.

The provider doesn't notice anything.

Before that, no one noticed another

popular children's site, the Blue Whale.

Some of my programs are considered harmful

and are blocked. Articles of my colleagues are deleted.

Entire websites are banned.

Because people are politically illiterate.

But the children are pleased...

Great!

Voronezh. The police received an anonymous call:

a suspicious object was noticed in the central market.

The market was immediately cordoned off,

the people were evacuated. Sappers arrived.

Specialists worked for several hours.

Fortunately it turned out to be someone's evil joke.

What happened next?

Now you will be proud of the country.

And for some of our compatriots. Attention.

The building was cordoned off by police,

employees of the MCH and gas service arrived.

The sellers and buyers were taken to the street,

while cars remained in the inner parking of the market.

According to Voronezh reporters in social networks,

drivers were not allowed to leave until they paid parking.

A queue formed around the parking meters.

Like this. It doesn't matter

if it's a bomb or not. But cars

all this time were in the market,

no matter that you couldn't take it

from there, have to pay.

Not for nothing a proverb was invented

by our wise ancestors:

to some it's the war, and to some- the dear mom...

Super.

We continue about the scammers.

Let's move to the capital, where the density

of these scammers is the highest in the country.

Often crooks work in close contact with officials.

This story began in 2011:

at the north of Moscow, the first stone

in the construction of the future fashionable

residential complex Mitino-Aristovo was solemnly laid.

Four years later the complex was put into operation.

The authorities took it on the balance.

The construction was supervised by the son

of one high-rank minister. But it isn't clear

how they accepted it. In the houses there

was no heating, no gas, no light, no sewage.

Roads, infrastructure and access passes were also absent.

Officials didn't notice this. Why?

Because deficiencies will be eliminated

at the expense of taxpayers and the budget.

The city accepted the work, and now

it's the problem of the city. In this case,

Krasnogorsk, where the complex is located.

Congratulations, locals!

The developer offers to take keys to apartments

of the second stage and move in...

Fortunately, today it isn't so scary there.

Deficiencies are eliminated - people pressed

the local authorities. Probably,

the upcoming elections helped. But

at the expense of whom they did it?

Again, at your expense, dear compatriots.

Due to someone's pensions, social benefits and salaries.

And someone managed to stay in the plus.

And he didn't even blush with shame.

Be proud, gentlemen, be proud.

I turn to those 67% from the poll of the Levada Center.

And one more reason for pride.

The most actual, the most real.

About the Olympics 2018. Attention.

We have been playing all our lives

not on our own skates, not with our clubs,

not in our T-shirts, start with this!

We cannot sew our own pants!

We don't have a single brand that produces something!

Damn, nothing! Start with this, don't break people's lives!

For 20 years, people aspired to become a champion,

and some official explained: take this pill, don't take that pill...

Then they punished this official,

but the life of this child, who was going to this

for 20-25 years, is broken!

And we want to wave the flag! What flag?

Learn to make skates first, damn you!

Bravo to the actor!

He answered for all thinking people.

Have told everything absolutely correctly.

With a flag, without flag- what's the difference?

Even in such situation– just come and win.

Yes, in foreign skates and in foreign pants.

It will be right.

But, we prefer to SHOUT about our power!

Probably... first we have to learn to wipe up our own ass.

That's it.

This was "Real Journalism", and today like that.

On my page in Youtube, a link to it directly above me,

you will find more useful and interesting.

Come and see, do not forget to subscribe, it's free.

Visit me in the social networks, append as my friends.

Suggest topics for new programs: we will raise and discuss them.

I hasten to bow, all for now...

These are such roads, brother, in Russia...

No comments:

Post a Comment