Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Youtube daily report w Dec 28 2017

hey guys its adrienne welcome back to my channel okay in today's video I'm

literally doing like a giant Christmas slash not Christmas clothing haul so I

actually got a ton of clothes sent from boohoo calm and most of the stuff that I

chose was for my upcoming trip to Thailand if you didn't know I'm going to

Thailand with my boyfriend you gonna be so fun I'm so excited so I ordered a ton

of stuff that'll work really well for Thailand I was gonna put this in a what

I got for Christmas haul but honestly I didn't really want to film on Christmas

I want to spend time with my family and I got a lot more for christmas and

hanukkah from my dad my mom my stepmom my brother everyone so I figured I would

just do a general clothing haul for you guys today and this is really ironic

because it's literally snowing here in Seattle no that doesn't work like it

does in the movies there's snow all over the ground and Here I am wearing outfits

that I'm gonna wear in Thailand which is like 85 degrees so if you're new here

subscribe but give it a thumbs up if you like haul videos I don't do fashion very

often but I like it and just so you guys know I will link every single item down

below in the description box they are very inexpensive items very good quality

so I highly recommend checking them out and it'd be a perfect thing to spend

your christmas hanukkah money on and if something is sold out or not on the

website anymore I will link something similar down below so that you guys can

still check that out without further ado let's get into the video so first things

first I got some sweaters more so for the winter and Seattle but these

sweaters they have an a million zillion colors I love it so much it's the

softest sweater I've ever owned like I could actually wear everyday and then I

got this hat which is funny because I never wear hats but it was really cute

and so I thought it would be nice to try for a change especially in Thailand and

it has this really cute kind of ribbony thing with some feathers so it's a very

tasteful awesome again with another really cute sweater it's a little more

red than it's showing up here but again they have so many good sweaters if

you're gonna buy anything from boohoo I highly recommend it these sweaters and I

got this distressed denim jacket also their accessories are so cute like how

awesome are those love earrings they have so many awesome shoe options

too and they're very affordable so I got this pair of boots and okay now we're

into Thailand zone which is funny because I'm in the snow but I got this

really cute crochet white top I think it'll be awesome throwing it on with

snow high-waisted shorts or jeans or some flowy pants and this cardigan that

is kind of like a flowy part again I thought this cardigan would be great to

just throw over kind of anything very versatile which I really like and now

that we're on the topic of shoes these are also from boohoo everything in this

halls from boohoo so I got some white little slip ons some fake Gucci kind of

gold ones and these are also cheap you guys I really love these ones these are

super cheap okay my absolute favorite outfit I got is this red dress but it's

actually shorts so it looks like a dress from the front it's super sexy and sleek

and cute it's very fit and just adorable and this little two-piece outfit for

Thailand again it was so cold outside I think this is perfect for my trip and

it's really really cute and just I don't know a cute little two-piece okay this

actually though has to be my favorite I keep saying this but it's like this

jumpsuit thing but in the back it ties in it's strapless it is so comfortable I

feel like I can sweat and be totally fine and I got a maxi dress which is

also good for sweating and outdoors because you're still cute and no one can

really tell you're sweating so I just and another two-piece set this skirt has

double slits which is so awesome I thought and the top is really cute as

well then I got some lingerie which I obviously wasn't going to try on but I

think they're super cute in this red swimsuit one-piece some more lingerie

and this awesome sports bras situation that it looks really cute on some

pasties cuz you know and this awesome double-sided belt and pair of sunglasses

I hope you guys enjoyed that video because I stood here and my boyfriend

stood here filming this in 30-degree weather in the snow so I hope you guys

liked it again check out the links down below for any of those items follow me

on Instagram if you want to follow my journey in Thailand with my boyfriend

it's gonna be so fun and I don't really know what else to say I have some

awesome videos coming up so subscribe if you aren't already and I love you guys

thanks for watching thanks for sticking by me all these years and also good

For more infomation >> WINTER TRY-ON HAUL 2017! Thailand Outfits + More! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Su corta estatura lo condujo hacia una misión gigante: ser el primer diputado de talla baja en Colom - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Su corta estatura lo condujo hacia una misión gigante: ser el primer diputado de talla baja en Colom - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top 3 Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts - Brazil Nuts Health Benefits - Duration: 1:15.

Top 3 Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts - Brazil Nuts Health Benefits

For more infomation >> Top 3 Health Benefits of Brazil Nuts - Brazil Nuts Health Benefits - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Coconut Patty / Narkel er Bora - Duration: 1:28.

Hello viewers, in this video I will show you how to make Coconut Patty

Ingredients will need for cooking

Rice Flour 5 Teaspoons

Grinded Coconut 1 Cup

Nigella Seed 1/4 Teaspoon

Flour 2 Teaspoons

Salt to taste

Garlic slice 1 Teaspoon

Green Chilli slice 2

Mixed all ingredients very well and make small patty for fry

Heat soybean oil in a pan

When the oil is hot, fry patty in low flame until golden brown

Coconut Patty is ready to be served

For more infomation >> How to Make Coconut Patty / Narkel er Bora - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

The History of Coffee, as told ...

For more infomation >> The History of Coffee, as told ...

-------------------------------------------

McCain associate gets subpoenaed over connection to Trump dossier - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> McCain associate gets subpoenaed over connection to Trump dossier - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Did Clinton receive special treatment from the FBI? - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> Did Clinton receive special treatment from the FBI? - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1 Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 4:49:34.

For more infomation >> MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1 Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 4:49:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to Earn Kohl's Cash

For more infomation >> How to Earn Kohl's Cash

-------------------------------------------

Don't Expect to See Much Sunshine This Week - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Don't Expect to See Much Sunshine This Week - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cities Sue Defense Department Over Failed Gun Checks | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Cities Sue Defense Department Over Failed Gun Checks | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Questions Surround Orange County Teen's Sudden Death - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Questions Surround Orange County Teen's Sudden Death - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

WHY JAPANESE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH: Asking Japanese girls and boys for their opinions - Duration: 10:03.

The thought of being bad at it just sticks.

Remembering all those words is difficult.

It just sounds like gibberish.

And I can't pronounce it.

Many people say that Japanese people can't speak English very well

now is that true or not? Let's go and Ask Japanese!

How is your English? - I suck at it

Why so? - I can't remember words.

I started learning it in middle school.

If you can't remember it ...

even when you get to highschool and university...

the thought of being bad at it sticks.

I hate English.

In my second year of middle school, I hated the English teacher.

He was also the teacher in charge of my school club.

It was really awkward. And that made me dislike English since middle school

and even now I don't like it.

If you have a terrible teacher, those feelings attach to the subject...

Exactly. The negative feeling just got attached to the subject. I hate it.

I hate it too.

I probably the worst out of us three.

I can't remember English vocabulary,

so sentences are totally impossible.

Even if I know the grammar, if you don't know the words it won't help.

We have to put Japanese sentences into English.

But I don't know the words, so I can't write at all.

It's totally impossible.

What's the most difficult think about English?

I think its vocabulary.

There are so many words in the English language, it makes it so difficult.

I don't hate English.

But I am still bad at it.

I don't hate it but I also can't speak it.

Foreigners often ask me to help them for the way...

but I can't speak any English.

I feel troubled.

What's so difficult about English?

The grammar is so different to Japanese.

That makes it hard.

Remembering the words one by one is hard.

I am terrible at English.

I still middle school level.

I so super bad at it - I am so super bad at it.

Two times I heard "Super bad" here.

So what's so hard about English then?

I have no clue what they say.

Grammar and everything, I don't get it.

I don't understand long sentences.

I can't read it.

I don't get the words either.

I can't deal with the English language at all.

It's the subject I am the WORST at.

The worst? Why?

I don't know how to configure it.

I have no clue how to line up the words.

That's where I stumble.

Well, it's a completely different language...

it's hard to remember and hard to study.

I don't like it much.

Are you good at English?

What?

I can't speak it.

Zero! I go abroad a lot but can't speak it.

I trie to just speak in single words.

What's so hard about English?

I think the grammar is hard.

It's hard to work out what to put in a sentence and where.

I don't get it.

Even though we will desperately try to create the right sentence...

to foreigners it will only sound like useless gibberish.

I think that's a problem. We can't express ourselves.

We have English basic lessons and English conversation lessons

The conversation one had a foreign teacher.

The class that told us about grammar, had a Japanese teacher.

Which one did you enjoy more?

The international teacher's class was more fun.

Is it important to enjoy the class?

- I guess so. - He was very friendly in explaining things.

That made me happy.

You mentioned your mean teacher. Was there a good or bad teacher?

I had a good teacher too, he used English songs.

We were singing them in class. Remembered them in class and such.

I learned not only to speak out and pronounce properly from that class...

speaking and repeating...

This made me realize how important practicing this is.

I had a great teacher in Maths.

And that made me like that subject.

I didn't have a bad teacher in my English class...

... but neither one that left a big impression on me.

So I kept disliking English class...

and so I still suck at English today.

Was your teacher speaking English in class?

I guess so. During class he tried to speak in English.

When we didn't understand, he would explain it in Japanese.

Apart from that there was actually another foreign English teacher at school...

he was speaking in English and our teacher in charge was using English too.

Was the teaching style of the Japanese and Western teacher different?

None was worse or better as far as I remember.

But the English teacher could only speak English...

but he explained it so carefully that Japanese people could understand.

The foreign teacher didn't focus on written English...

he rather focused on speaking and communication.

Which one did you prefer?

I am bad at speaking out in class in general so I didn't like it.

But I think speaking is better for learning a language.

I preferred the foreign teacher.

When you compare foreigners and Japanese...

foreign teachers are good at talking and sound enthusiastic.

Talking with them is fun.

So I did actually enjoy speaking to the foreign teacher.

Around Halloween we played a game with sweets in class...

and we handed out sweets too.

Wasn't that big a deal.

But your teacher could speak English. - He could.

Our Japanese teacher was good at English and he often went abroad.

Was there a difference between Japanese and Western teachers?

The foreign teacher tried to make the class fun.

But in university...

having an English teacher means you REALLY have to work on your language.

In that case a Japanese teacher is nicer for learning.

Foreign teachers play games and such...

so learning English was fun.

The Japanese teacher was a bore.

Why do you think so many Japanese have a problem with the English language?

The grammar has like words and verbs and I don't get it at all.

It would have been better, had we learned English properly in primary school.

Did you start English lessons in middle school?

We started at the 6th year of primary school. We should have started 3rd year really.

We keep moving up in school even though we can't speak English

and then we never really learn it.

We never revise properly.

Those were our questions. Thank you!

Why do Japanese people not really speak English or why

are there many Japanese people who don't speak English

As you could see, many were not comfortable with the English language

as much.

Many said its the words or the grammar that's hard.

I can say there is a very

heavy emphasis in Japan on the written word over the spoken word.d

Which means, some of my Japanese friends, their written English is amazing

they know really difficult words that you don't use sometimes.

But they won't speak it.

Because their teachers weren't speaking it much in class..

I have been in Japan as an exchange student...

I must say when I was there, there was a class when the teacher

completely only spoke in Japanese and that was the English class

and that was high school.

So it's a different way of teaching English. Obviously if you come from

an English speaking country you might have the same difficulties learning a new language

or secondary language.

I see that Japanese people have a problem because the ABC is very different

but in Japanese schools they are trying to change that.

Trying to implement new things.

Which means they are trying to introduce the English language earlier

so more in primary school, not from middle school.

Trying to introduce it earlier, make it more fun, have more conversation

maybe bring a foreign teacher in, so they are trying to change that up a bit.

That might be a couple of things, that might be changing over time

who knows, maybe if we ask this question in a couple of years time

more and more people will be able to speak English.

There is actually a video where we had guys who just randomly spoke English to me

and they spoke it perfectly. Always depends on who you meet on the streets

that day.

Speaking English that was the question. How about you?

Do you have difficulties with the English language?

Even maybe if it is your language...

anything you always get wrong? I always get the difference between live and life wrong.

its ... save and safe... the director just dropped the reflection pad....

Do I still look pretty?

Anyways, let us know, do you have any trouble with English or learning another language?

Let us know, looking forward to reading your comments and catch you soon on Ask Japanese.

For more infomation >> WHY JAPANESE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH: Asking Japanese girls and boys for their opinions - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Obama warns against divisive social media use - Duration: 0:58.

Former U.S. President Barack Obama has warned against the irresponsible use of social media.

The remarks came in a BBC interview with Britain's Prince Harry aired on Wednesday, in what is

seen as a dig at his successor and prolific tweeter Donald Trump.

Take a look.

(English) Reuters Edit No3131 "One of the dangers of the Internet is that

people can have entirely different realities they can be just cocooned in information that

reinforces their current biases.

The truth is that on the Internet everything is simplified and when you meet people face

to face it turns out they're complicated."

He went to say that social media should promote diverse views in a way that "doesn't lead

to a Balkanization of society."

After the interview, meanwhile, Prince Harry was asked by the BBC whether he would invite

the Obamas to his wedding next year with American actress Meghan Markle.

He said the guest list is not yet finalized.

For more infomation >> Obama warns against divisive social media use - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Freezing temperatures take a break _ 122817 - Duration: 2:11.

Good morning, we are waking up to higher morning lows on this Thursday,... but some central

regions are still under cold wave advisories.

But the cold snap will ease this afternoon with a high of 1 degree Celsius in Seoul,...

while Daegu and Gwangju will top out at 7 degrees Celsius.

It won't be as sunny as yesterday and the capital area could see high levels of fine

dust.

Temperatures will remain above the norms until Sunday,... but on Saturday we are expecting

up to 10 centimeters of snowfall in the mid afternoon till late at night, so those of

you planning to travel to check out the last sunset and first sunrise of the year will

need to bear that in mind.

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

While we'll get some relief from bone chilling conditions in South Korea from this afternoon,

most cities in North Korea will also have higher temperatures under mostly sunny to

cloudy skies.

As for the rest of Asia, those in Beijing had similar morning lows to Seoul but afternoon

highs will be much higher under mostly sunny skies.

Meanwhile, Melbourne can expect warm and mild conditions with little chance of rain over

these two days.

Heading to North America, New Yorkers are in for some severely cold weather these next

few days.

Thursday high will be at minus 3 degrees Celsius which is about 27 degrees in Fahrenheit.

As for South America, Santiago and Buenos Aires will have sunny skies with highs in

the thirties again.

Taking you to Europe,... several flights out of London have been cancelled and delayed

after the capital was hit by flurries of snow amid a UK-wide cold snap on Wednesday but

the weather conditions will improve on Thursday.

Lastly to Africa, most cities will have a repeat of Wednesday's weather conditions.

That's all the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> Freezing temperatures take a break _ 122817 - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Arby's® | Nashville Hot Fish | Oreo® Bites Review! 🔥🐟 - Duration: 7:36.

peep this out guys it's Ian K back again with another one for ya

rockin the meat sweats hoodie today as I head into Arby's to take a look at one

meat in particular that I have never tried until right now and honestly this

is looking pretty heated already that's right it's the chicken of the sea

bringing a little Nashville hot goodness to the party and you know what I think

I'm gonna get something a little sweet to go along with it so let's hit that

drive-thru and set ourselves up

actually no thank you but uh peep this out let me go for one of those Nashville

hot fish sandwiches the crispy one just to sandwich by itself and let's go for

an order of those new Oreo bites as well and that'll be it you got it

great thank you it's my first time trying to fish here at Arby's so why not

make it spicy right you got it thank you how you doing good thank you

great thanks so much have a go on Happy New Year

alright bye bye alright guys my final Arby's review of 2017 let's peep this out

t

it's the catch of the day here at Arby's and it looks like it could be a little

heated guys feast your eyes on the Nashville hot fish and that is a very

large piece of wild caught Alaskan Pollock that is fried up to a nice

crispy golden-brown peeking out underneath the sesame seed bun let's

take a look on the inside and see what we've got here plenty of chopped lettuce

looks like we've got a little bit of that parmesan peppercorn ranch sauce in

there and guys again a very very large formed piece of fish here crispy and

golden underneath that we've got some of those dill pickles that are chopped up

nicely there are three of them and more of that parmesan peppercorn ranch really

diggin how that looks and I got to say guys very sizable sandwich for the money

so far looking really really great and as good as I think this one looks what

do you say we finish it off with something sweet in the form of their

all new Oreo bites this is already looking and smelling pretty fantastic

here in my car described this chocolate donut bites

baked with Oreo wafer pieces and then obviously filled with that Oreo cream on

the inside the finishing touch it's dusted with an Oreo sugar blend and guys

they are served warm so that's got to be what's contributing to the awesome Oreo

smell in my car here right now guys looks like about six of them in the

container there so I'm anxious to get into that right after we get into the

main event guys this is the all-new Nashville hot fish and the Oreo bites

here at Arby's let's peep out this flavor it's sure nice and crispy and

fairly thick on that fish fillet let's do this

it's the Nashville hot fish here at Arby's

hmm well I can definitely confirm after the first bite it is a very crispy fish

fillet guys I didn't really get any of the other ingredients just yet there but

I can feel the heat kind of beginning to build in the background here let's go a

little further get some more of the good stuff mmm there it is it feels like

a little bit more of a concentrated dusting of cayenne guys but it goes very

nicely with the fish I have to say my first time having the fish here at

Arby's and I like it it's pretty tasty it's not greasy it's not oily but I do

have to say the spice that's coming up consistently in the back here is a nice

add-on with this one it's the major selling point of this one and I like the

fact that the flavors are really delivering so far the parmesan

peppercorn ranch is coming up on the back end right after the heat guys it's

light it's not really an overpowering type of sauce and I like the fact that

they're really keeping the heat center stage with this one it's a nice combo

with the fish itself there and I have to say I do like the pickle snap as always

but it's easy to see that they're really focusing on the Nashville hotness with

this guys it does deliver a nice sizzle but it's not crazy hot the more I eat

this though the more beginning to realize it's more of the bark than the

bite with this one here I mean it looks a little bit more threatening than it's

actually delivering in the heat Department I know it's the Nashville

name that going with this one here with Nashville hot but overall it just feels

like a spicy fish sandwich and that's not a bad thing because it's a tasty

spicy fish sandwich and aside from that you also have a choice of going with the

deluxe version of this which is featured on King's Hawaiian bread along with

tomato and some cheese so not a bad combo if you want to go for a little bit

of variety but overall a nice spicy fish sandwich that delivers some pretty nice

flavor to the meat craft menu so what do you guys say we get into some dessert

they say life is short eat dessert first sorry to keep you guys waiting let's get

into these Oreo bites and yes they're still nice and warm

alright first bite in and so far it's just okay it really feels more like a

chocolate doughnut with little hints of Oreo in it now I know it has the Oreo

wafers baked into it but it's not quite popping as much as I thought it would be

because of the appearance of it here guys a little bit of the frosting on the

inside that I'm getting is just okay but it's very very different not quite an

Oreo not quite a donut hole not quite chocolate it's very strange but let's

just keep going with it alright I took a quick bite of a

second one just to show you on the inside here not too much cream at all I

think a lot of it evaporates into the dough itself as it's cooking here so the

flavor is almost like an Oreo you're gonna get a little bit of the cream on

the inside but it's really just hints of it more of a chocolate donut but it's

very chewy and overall the flavor is decent on it it's just okay but hey you

do get six of these for a little over two bucks and that's not a bad deal and

if you're looking for something a little sweet after your main meal here at

Arby's I'd highly recommend giving these a shot just to satisfy your curiosity

especially if you love Oreo alright let's crack one down the middle here and

see if we can get a little bit of that cream action showing there well it looks

like we've got more this time around guys let me try one bite with this

because the others we're definitely lacking pretty nice quantity in this one

though hmm better much better okay so it looks like I got to roughly the halfway

point before I got to the cream that resembled something similar to the ad in the

drive-thru and although I do actually like the cream in this guys it's still

very much a muted Oreo flavor overall but I am glad I got some of that Oreo-like

cream so with all that said what do you guys think of the overall look of

these Oreo bites as well as that Nashville hot fish sandwich they're very

curious to hear what you guys have to say about those drop some comments down

below let me know what you guys think of the overall appearance and of course if

you plan on giving one of these that both of these a shot light up that

comment section down below and make your voice heard and as for my overall rating

starting off with that Nashville hot fish sandwich here at Arby's I'm gonna

have to give that one a pretty decent

8 out of 10 it was a pretty fresh and

crispy sizable fish sandwich for what you get for the money with that one that

does deliver a little bit of sizzle and I got to say I think it was a little bit

of cayenne that was doing the job on that one there again the bark was a

little bit bigger than the bite on it it's not really super hot at all but it

works well and the fact that that parmesan peppercorn ranch is kind of

there to come up on the back end after a little bit of the sizzle is a nice touch

along with the pickles pretty decent and as for the Oreo bites I'm gonna have to

go like a 7 out of 10 on I mean they are pretty tasty don't get

me wrong but it's the donut flavor that stands out above the Oreo when it should

be the other way around especially if they're cooked with it and the fact that

the cream kind of evaporated a little too much into it there made me feel like

I was eating just kind of a doughy piece of donut hole which is not bad because

they are pretty tasty but still guys you want just a little bit more of that Oreo

flavor aside from the cream in the middle and those are my thoughts on two

of the latest here at Arby's as we close out another episode of peep this out

guys I'm like I always say I've got brand new content every single week here

on my channel so why you stay tuned for the next review coming real soon in the

meantime stay frosty hey everyone 2018 is right around the

corner and I wanted to take a quick moment to thank each and every one of

you for all of your continued support throughout the year from the very

beginning of my channel up until most recently anyone who's been there since

the very beginning and all my new subscribers thank you so much for

spending a few minutes of your day checking out what I've got going on it

means a great deal to me that you guys swing by the channel to check out my

thoughts and the reviews that I produce so watch for more fun stuff to come in

2018 and as always I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> Arby's® | Nashville Hot Fish | Oreo® Bites Review! 🔥🐟 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Questions Remain on Fatal Truck Crash at Alabama Welcome Center - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Questions Remain on Fatal Truck Crash at Alabama Welcome Center - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Solo Survival Livestream - Long Lost Friend - Duration: 4:00:24.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Solo Survival Livestream - Long Lost Friend - Duration: 4:00:24.

-------------------------------------------

WSU Cougars prepare to take on Michigan State in Holiday Bowl - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> WSU Cougars prepare to take on Michigan State in Holiday Bowl - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

In dark times, reaching out - Duration: 6:36.

Well, my name is Leomina Valderrama.

I have two beautiful boys.

Bryan is 22 years old and Brendell is 15 years old.

Bryan is in his 4th year of university at Ryerson.

And, Brendell is in Sir Osler William High School, and he's in Grade 10.

Brendell is diagnosed with cerebral palsy, and also, he has seizure disorder.

He has a chronic lung disease and he is prone to pneumonia.

I get up very early in the morning.

At 5:30 to 6:00 o'clock in the morning, I have to get ready because there's some meds

that needs to be given early in the morning.

Brendell is a very sociable child and he is very peaceful, quiet.

Brendell is 15 years old now.

So, basically I stayed at home for 15 years.

And, that's the great joy that I made a decision for myself and, I say that, you know, even

a lot of people, I said, with all his, you know, challenges when he was at Sick Kids,

he was even referred to palliative care.

And, I said, you know what?

While I'm still strong and healthy I said, you know what?

I give my time to Brendell.

I am alone, basically, to look after him.

And, although I have a lot of help from nurses, I have some friends, but there are a lot of

times that I look at myself, so if something happened with me?

So, this is a challenge that I am facing right now.

And, you know, where do I have to put Brendell?

Who's going to look after Brendell?

Although he has his brother but, you know, to put the responsibility on Ryan, I don't

really want to put that.

He has his life.

He's young.

He has a future in his life.

My family is really affected with mental illness.

I just lost Brendell's dad, my loving husband, you know, in April of this year, and it was

tough.

Brendell's pediatrician spoke to me about that, that a lot of parents that have children

with disabilities, you know, either one parent, or both parents has, like, you know, high

rate of, you know, going through depression, anxiety.

You know, you get tired, physically, mentally.

Sometimes you don't understand how the kids go through this especially with Brendell,

that he's not verbal, he's not mobile.

I think it's a lot of demand for him to see him suffering like that.

You know, he cannot understand and, you know, and at the end, he's close to retirement.

And, you know, I think it's on top of each other, that really trigger the mental illness.

[00:02:41]

Maybe two years ago, that was very tough with me.

And, of course, you know, my husband's mental illness was getting worse.

It was getting severe.

And, of course, the abuse was really unbearable.

And, I get to the point I'm really getting so tired.

You don't feel like telling your story to somebody else.

Do they really understand me, or is it the right person that I could talk to?

I mean, I have my Pastor, I have a lot of friends.

But, you want to talk to somebody that you trust that could help you.

I called Bloorview.

It's Barbara Germon.

[00:03:06]

I first met her when I was going through with my treatment being with breast cancer because

she was a breast cancer patient, as well.

And, she really walked me through.

She was my mentor.

And, when I needed help, you know, I said I think, right away, I said, you know what?

I'm going to go back to Barbara Germon.

She's a very sweet lady.

She's down to earth.

And, you know, she has a lot of resources to help.

You know, she'd give me a hug.

I can cry on her shoulder when I go for my appointment.

And, you know, we have to make a list what to do.

She give me this list and she said, "Leomina, this is the three things you're going to

do early in the morning".

She said, "you smile.

You go out and go for a walk and breathe the fresh air".

And, I stick it on my fridge.

I have to make some resources on how to help myself.

I have to go to the library and, you know, find all those books, resources that I can

get now we have this Internet.

You can go to the website and then just click whatever you want to know and especially live

healthy and positively.

So, I read a lot of things.

And then, when I cannot really look after myself, I get so tired, the only thing I can

do is just I just go for a walk in summertime just to get fresh air.

I put my earphones on.

I love to listen to Christian music.

I was in a park.

This is a kids park.

And, I said, "My, I'm really so heavy.

It's a burden".

I get into the swing.

It's a beautiful morning.

Brendell leaves at 8:00 so I have 8:00 to 9:00 that I can go walk in summertime, beautiful.

If it's nice weather, and I just swing myself.

I was looking in the sky and I said, "Oh, my God.

It is so beautiful".

And, I start crying.

You know, but crying is good, it would just lift up the burden off me.

And, I swing myself like a kid.

The health practitioners for Brendell, they're really very good.

We have a very good relationship with all of them.

I'm the voice.

I am the eyes of Brendell, Brendell is visually impaired.

He can see and he can hear, but how is he going to verbalize himself to talk about his

pain, about what he feels.

So, I talked to them a lot of times, you know what, I said, "the best, you know, caregiver

is always the parent".

I was reading in Bloom about self-compassion.

[Chuckles] And, I said, when I was reading it, I said, "oh, my, this is me".

Sometimes, you know, we parents, we forgot about those things.

You know, like, that we needed some time for ourselves.

You know, I have two friends that are close by.

You know, we go to McDonald's.

We just go for a coffee or...I like gardening.

So, in summertime, I have a beautiful garden at the back.

I plant a little, you know, a little vegetable garden.

But, I like to plant because, you know what, back home, I'm an agriculturalist back home.

[Chuckles] So, I like to play with the ground and see my beautiful plants.

Bryan:

Having Brendell as a brother has made me into, I feel, a lot more of an open-minded and compassionate

person towards the subject of disabilities.

Because, you come across a lot of people who aren't really familiar with the subject and,

therefore, I've heard a lot of hurtful things about people with disabilities or just really

ignorant things.

So having him as a brother really makes you a lot more compassionate.

He's my brother and that's all that matters.

For more infomation >> In dark times, reaching out - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Patriarch And The Disciple | A Story By J. Krishnamurti - Duration: 7:50.

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew and welcome to the video.

So today I would like to talk about a story that I heard from Jiddu Krishnamurti in one

of his video talks or discussions, particularly the one with the scientist and all that.

I forgot the exact name of the video title, but it's a very interesting story.

It was concerning meditation and creativity.

So one day a disciple comes to see a patriarch and the disciple sits cross-legged in a meditative

position in front of the patriarch.

And the patriarch acknowledges this and asks the disciple, "What are you doing?" and

the disciples says that he is meditating.

And the patriarch goes and he grabs two stones and returns to the disciple who's meditating

and the patriarch rubs the stones together and the sound of the friction going on between

the stones, awakens the disciple, wakes him up out of his meditative state.

So the disciple asks the patriarch, "Why are you rubbing those two stones together

like that?" and the patriarch replies, "I am trying to make a mirror out of these two

stones."

Now the disciple starts to laugh and he says to the patriarch, "You can rub those two

stones together your whole life, but you're never going to make them into a mirror."

So the patriarch says, "Just like how you are meditating, you can meditate your whole

life and you are never going to reach some sacred state of enlightenment."

So I thought this was just amazing because in one sense, time being involved as progress,

as working, achieving in a technological area.

We could see that technology is evolving.

So from one standpoint that makes sense, it's rational.

How if you do something like put parts together to invent a machine, like a car for example,

then yeah, you can achieve something in that sense.

However, in another sense, psychologically, involving the self the ego, the "I", when

we try to do something in order to achieve something, then we are bringing in the controller

and the controlled right?

And then we have to ask, "Who is the controller?

What is the controller?

Isn't the controller the controlled?

Isn't "I" who am thought, trying to control thought, myself, in order to become enlightened?"

which is also a thought.

So can we see the conflict there, how thought is trying to become itself, yet thought is

already thought, we are merely shifting and changing the names, the label.

So I thought this was a pretty interesting story because meditation being very complex,

I don't think would be a good idea to go deep into in this video, but meditation is not

merely what many people define it as today.

I feel like there's something totally different to meditation that we are not understanding

totally, completely.

It's not as simple as just closing our eyes and controlling our breath for 20 minutes

in the morning and at night or whatever system or schedule we set up for this.

I thought this was an amazing story.

Thank you all for watching and listening and thanks to Krishnamurti for telling the story...

made me laugh, it's funny because I remember that... well...

I used to be very obsessed with soccer.

I would train relentlessly for 3 to 5 hours a day for about 5 days a week.

And I was so obsessed with controlling, with detaching, avoiding people, in order to focus

and improve myself so I was outside on the soccer field hours and hours trying to progress,

improve, become a professional.

And I equated my idea of becoming a professional, I equated that with happiness, with success,

with enlightenment, whatever we want to call it.

And it just kind of brought back the memories of those 6 years, how I was going through

all of it and it just kind of made me chuckle and laugh.

So thanks again for hanging out with me and i'll see ya in the next video.

Alright, bye bye.

For more infomation >> The Patriarch And The Disciple | A Story By J. Krishnamurti - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hilary Swank Movies List - Duration: 1:26.

Hilary Swank Movies List

For more infomation >> Hilary Swank Movies List - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

เจ็บได้ไม่ต้องห่วง (Hurtbeat): Green Piyapoom | Official MV REACTION - Duration: 8:40.

Hello, how are you? My name is Luckas.

Hi guys, I'm back for another video thai-pop reaction

And he that Green was the kamikaze, who had

placed there in the bio, the photo that would have

his music Hurtbeat, and spent the months

and nothing of the boy's music, the boy mv and has a rumor that

the kamikaze over. Now if it is true, we do not know

comments here, over? Or is in a period of mourning and back

next year. I had much nice people at that company and

we never heard of, even though the Green

that rsfriends, which is the same company that kamikaze and rsiam

but that is different, and I can not explain

but anyway the important thing is that he managed to release his music, Hurtbeat

and I'm a little anxious because I do months this song was to have been launched and has not released

and launched is, was last month, and now we will watch here

yeah, the music. We will see

if it's good or not, and that Green had launched an

poor thing, had launched an single to three years ago, then he would launch

It is not making fun, but I was very sorry for him

because he released a single, was very good single him

then did not release anything, then when would launch, the company closed

was the single saved for months, but what good that now he returned

and you will now see his music, and already 1 2 3

Hurtbeat Green Piyapoom

Piyapoom would be the new name it, the stage name?

and he was with the hair, do not know if it's the same or recorded again

my hair color was more or less equal to it

now red, you can see

soon it may be of another color too, and he is taking?

he has super powers is what I understood?

ah I was very miss him really, I had already enjoyed much of his other music, when, right

He launched a long time

then he sang in

All the Kamikaze, but music of his own, had no more

good that he did not give up and continues to sing

to our joy

I just could not understand, he has some kind of power

because he took something when he

and now he's fighting weapon with his wife

kind of running from it

she held him and will do something with his body us?

This will go on Spotify, us? I wonder when the Thai songs

old will leave all the spotify

because it is easier for me to see all again

where longing to hear Thai music, people

good right

I quite liked that has a history

it seems he likes this girl and have some sort of power

and now she will

do something with him out

you know, we do not know

I did not understand, people

hit it with the thing it

but he is unconscious

You already have the English translation? I already want to see in Portuguese

Green then I was very happy who I wanted to return was also the Thank You

Look, she sings too. Who is this? What is her name?

singer who made

feat with it, because it is not showing her name. is she the Piyapoom?

VRP should also return

Folks, I am old in Thai music. On thai-pop, then

for me is very sad, my heart hurts to think

maybe they never return to sing

but it's alright. ok nothing

but we follow here

right is life

Here appeared, he had a song

with Part Kamikaze, Last Message

And Overdose which is his music that came out a long time. Now yes he returned to sing

There real people, I was very happy

They have released this song and it there on the site and spoke

and he did not leave. thank you for watching. thank you for you who saw this video here, I hope you enjoyed

soon videos speaking in Thai here in the channel, ok. So

sign not to lose, like give comments

It says quite something, I want the comments from you. share their Thai friends

I want to talk to everyone in Thailand. Do not forget to follow me on instagram

and add me on facebook, subscribe to the channel. A kiss and goodbye!

For more infomation >> เจ็บได้ไม่ต้องห่วง (Hurtbeat): Green Piyapoom | Official MV REACTION - Duration: 8:40.

-------------------------------------------

Glitter Force Dokidoki Ending 1! - Duration: 1:31.

Forever in my heart

You'll always be

Best-friends, just you and me

And we'll be having fun with everyone just young and feeling free! Just you and

IIIIIIIIII

Just you and

IIIIIIIII

There's a spark in your eye when you reach for the sky. We'll be dancin' through the niiiiight!

The sound will blow you away. Jamin' everyday, music never stops to play

C'mon let's go my best friends you know I always gotta plan. Where gonna rock this party town again and nothin' can bring us down

Forever in my heart you'll always be best friends, just you and me and we'll be having fun with everyone just young and feeling free

Forever in my heart we'll always be best friends, just you and me, and we'll be having fun with everyone just young and feeling free

Just you and

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

For more infomation >> Glitter Force Dokidoki Ending 1! - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

이세창 전부인 김지연 이혼사유 - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> 이세창 전부인 김지연 이혼사유 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING!!! BOYCOTT WORKED! NFL JUST CAVED! This is HUGE!!! | Top Stories Today - Duration: 5:02.

BREAKING!!!

BOYCOTT WORKED!

NFL JUST CAVED!

This is HUGE!!!

The National Football League has become a national disgrace starting at the top with

who calls the shots and has perpetually refused to stop players from disrespecting our flag

and country.

The league got what they had coming to them when they didn't get ahead of the issue

and got behind the cause instead.

The National Anthem protest that started last season with former 49ers player, Colin Kaepernick

that many hoped would just fade away, did not.

In fact, it spread like a virus, infecting every single team in the NFL.

That "cancer" has now killed America's former favorite sport.

The days of blaming the league's horrible ratings on weather, people being busy, or

any other innocuous and incorrect excuse are over.

There hasn't been a "dip" in watching, it's been a full-on boycott and major blow

to the sport, which executives continued to ignore.

The reaction from flag-loving fans has let up, in fact, it's worked even better than

many expected.

Now that the season is just about over, the NFL is not only admitting that they are "stunned"

by the "record low" ratings, but proving that league is decimated with a shocking move

they just made that hasn't been done in a decade.

On Tuesday, the NFL announced that they are canceling the big final Sunday night football

game of the season and the reason why will likely change the league forever.

CNN reports:

Since the last Sunday night football game also happens to be the final game of the season,

the NFL tries to schedule a game that will definitely have playoff implications for one

or both of the teams playing.

(A team that already made the playoffs might sit their starters, leading to an exceptionally

boring game.)

This season, there were no such games that met the NFL's criteria on the final week's

schedule.

The NFL, which hadn't yet announced which teams would play Sunday night, would have

either scheduled a game that had a chance of being a snooze or a game that already had

no playoff implications at all.

Instead, there will be seven games scheduled for 1 p.m. and an unusually high nine games

scheduled for 4:25 p.m. kickoffs.

There won't be an 8:30 p.m. game this year.

Social Justice Warriors in the sport now look like social justice losers since their cause

of kneeling for the anthem has effectively killed the sport.

They took it to far and lost while ruining it for a lot of people who used to enjoy this

pastime but have since found better things to do with their time.

"NFL stadium attendance continues to suffer as the backlash from players protesting the

National Anthem extends into week 16," the Gateway Pundit reports.

"Football fans from across the country are sharing photos showing stadiums plagued by

empty seats this Christmas weekend.

As previously reported, the NFL already lost 2.5 million viewers.

A new shock poll reveals the NFL is now the least liked sport."

The real winners in this situation are the American people who are proud of our flag

and our country.

For the second time in a year, the voices of the mass majority of citizens have been

heard – we refuse to be ignored.

First, it was voting President Trump into office and now it's showing that disrespecting

our flag and our nation will not be tolerated.

How many more times do liberals need to lose before realizing that it's time to get on

board with America, or get out.

Also winning, are other professional sports who chose to respect the flag over making

stupid statements.

This stance has earned the NBA, pro hockey, and college football and increase in viewership

from sports fans who boycotted the NFL.

Since they are canceling games and admitting that the league has lost a devastating amount

of fans, perhaps the NFL should consider starting over next season with a new name.

One woman provided the perfect suggestion for the name change – the "DFL."

In a letter to the editor of the IslandPacket, Anne Quigley of Bluffton, South Carolina,

proposed a perfect idea in response to the National Football League disrespecting the

nation and that's to take "National" out of the name.

While "Football League" would suffice for what they are, she suggested that they

replace "National" with a word that perfectly describes what these players really are.

"I would submit that the players in the National Football League who do not want to

stand for the national anthem should change the name of their organization to remove the

word "national," Quigley wrote.

"Perhaps they could be the Disgruntled Football League?"

This woman is absolutely right that if these millionaire players want to continue to disrespect

the nation that provides them an incredible living for playing a game, then they should

change their name to accurately reflect their attitudes.

It should actually go even further than that, in that anybody who hate America while taking

advantage of our freedoms to make those statements, should be fired from the public eye since

sending such a message is an abuse to their platform and actual "privilege," which

they think they don't have.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING!!! BOYCOTT WORKED! NFL JUST CAVED! This is HUGE!!! | Top Stories Today - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

척당불기 액자 동영상 성완종 리스트 홍준표 유죄 입증 빼박 증거되는 이유? - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> 척당불기 액자 동영상 성완종 리스트 홍준표 유죄 입증 빼박 증거되는 이유? - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Paytm 100% cashback offer in telugu | Paytm happy new year offer in telugu - Duration: 4:28.

to get latest updates from my channel

click on red colour subscribe button & activate bell icon

For more infomation >> Latest Paytm 100% cashback offer in telugu | Paytm happy new year offer in telugu - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Top 100 Pampatulog Love Songs Collection 2018 | Best OPM Tagalog Relax for Sunday - Duration: 1:37:59.

Wish you happy music, do not forget to subscribe to Star Music, Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment