Friday, December 29, 2017

Youtube daily report w Dec 29 2017

Rock-Paper-Scissors

I am RIWON

Rock-Paper-Scissors

RIWON~

Let's play hide and seek

Yes

Call your mommy!

Yes

Mommy!

Why call me?

Let's play hide and seek

OK

rock-paper-scissors

I won

come out. come out. where you are

come out. come out. where you are

She will never find me

There is no one

Where are they?

rock-paper-scissors

I won

come out. come out. where you are

come out. come out. where you are

She will never find me

She will never find me

She will never find me

I am gonna find you

For more infomation >> Funny hide and seek, EP-03 JJIMJILBANG, play, kids, toy, family, fun, RIWORLD - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Pizza-La] Winter Campaign Quarter & Quarter Japonaise!! 2 Large-Size [5729kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 4:56.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today! tadaa a Pizza-la haul featuring their winter menu 'quarter'

And winter japanese flavored 'quarter' Along with roasted potatoes

No matter what time of year it is Pizzas always matters to bring happiness to your life

And this time around we've got wintery toppings And the Japanese-y one had stuff like mochi

On it so you know it's going to be good itadakimasu

Start off with this wintery 'campaign quarter'

The quarter denotes that there are four different flavors Included in this

a mix of crab and white cream

The crab sauce has plenty of crab packed into it making it so very yummy

yumz

Next is this

It's got chicken on it It's a teriyaki chicken pizza

the taters are yummy

I believe this one is a beef stroganoff pizza

It's slathered in beef stroganoff sauce And it's like I'm eating a beef stroganoff

It also has diced potatoes on it as well

What's great about pizzas is that they Combine melted cheese over a flavorful crust

Which is then mixed with all sorts of toppings Making it the 'bestest' stuff in the world. I totes love it

This is a slice of Pepperoni Lover's

It's a very simple preparation using salami

Next up a winter quarter Featuring Japanese flavors

first up is this onion ?bacon?

It's loaded with chopped onions And it tastes great with bacon

This is a Japanese style Shrimp gratin

There are onions in this gratin sauce Giving the Gratin a Japanese feel to it

yummy It's even got shrimp as well

And this is teriyaki chicken I absolutely love it when it's cooked over a steel griddle

The chicken is so sweet and flavorful It's so yummy

With that added sprinkling of seaweed It totally gives it a Japanese-y flavor

The last what is going to be this mentai fish egg seafood pizza

the mentai fish egg and seaweed Are a perfect combination

Last slice

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita, Pizza-la's winter campaign quarter and

Their wintery Japanese flavored quarter Were very yummy

I totally thought that the Japanese-y Pizza had mochi but it didn't

I totally thought that the Japanese-y one would contain mochi... my bad

I totally love pizzas were spaghetti That are given that Japanese-y take on flavors

It appears to me that the wintry foods are on the rich side which is fine by me cuz I love them so much

Pizzas are always so yummy And what makes them better is that you can

add any sort of toppings to them And big props to all the people who think up these flavor combos

This is all so yummy once you all please give it a try And as always thank you for watching if there is anything

You want me to eat or do please tell me In the comment section below

If you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Pizza-La] Winter Campaign Quarter & Quarter Japonaise!! 2 Large-Size [5729kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

7- Yamaha Virago by Zeus Custom - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> 7- Yamaha Virago by Zeus Custom - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Os anos mais bonitos (2015) - Duration: 42:11.

For more infomation >> Os anos mais bonitos (2015) - Duration: 42:11.

-------------------------------------------

8- Harley Davidson Street 750 Blue version by Rajputana Customs - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> 8- Harley Davidson Street 750 Blue version by Rajputana Customs - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUBS] Special movie #2 - 150 Volcano Mini Cuckoo (1K Subscribes) - Duration: 5:11.

Welcome Guys on my Fire Academy channel

Today we`re going to burn 150 fountains Mini Cuckoo

It`s special for 1k subscribes

I was preparing it about 3 hours

I won`t show you because it`s too much

You could see on a miniature

This is a big cardboard and I don`t want to move it

I`m scared I`ll destroy it

Special thanks for you, my Spectators

Thanks you are with me

And as you could see December is dynamic

You get movies everyday

At 2 p.m.

If I have more time and money I would record more movies

Unfortunately I had too less money to test pyro from shops

Each of us has different duties and you have to trust me that I have other commitments

So I can`t spend much money for pyro

I have very good to record more professional movies for you

And I want to create better videos for you

You make that I have a motivation to create next movies as best as I can

I don`t want to lengthen so let`s burn the fountains

Let`s do this

150 fountains in one time

And that`s all

Short summary of this year

I made about 150 movies for you

And about 130 are revievs of products

I want to thank you that you are with me

That you watch what I create for you

And as you can see my movies still exolve

I hope in better way

As you could see in december I published one movie per day

And after New Years Eve I have to back to previous system

Because I don`t have many products

And I don`t have money to make supplies

I don`t have time to realize it

Making one movie which has 3-4 minutes lasts 3-4 hours

Plus add the time when my girfirend translates these movies

For foreigners

Thank you too that you are

These subs are special for you

I hope you like my style of creating movies

So after New Years Eve we`ll back to previous system with publicing movies

So one movie for 3 days at 2 a.m.

Movies like unboxings or specials I`ll publish at once after recording

I won`t wait for special occassion

I`ll add special movies for 5k,10k subs and for summary the year

I hope you`ll enjoy it

And today it`s all

I hope you enjoyed it and you`ll leave a like

I want to read your opinions about my channel so you can write a comment

You can write what can I change on my channel

Because this is for you and this should be impressive for you

I`m trying to make movies as short as it`s possible

I want to make pithy movies

I don`t want to make you bored

I know many people rewind

And then many people ask 'how does it costs?''

But in each movie I say the price ;)

In the last part of movie I say it

We`ll see in next pyro tests on my channel

See ya!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUBS] Special movie #2 - 150 Volcano Mini Cuckoo (1K Subscribes) - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Faszination-Freiheits-Best-Off 2017 und Kryptowährungs-Seminar - Duration: 2:44.

I wish you a Happy New Year 2018!

It's a little bit early but

I hope you will have a great New Year's.

Today we prepared a special edition of Fascination Freedom - a Best of for

you.

We have a look at some things that happened this year and a few funny

scenes that sometimes happen during the shootings and you should already make a note

of the 2nd

January, on that day, we will talk about an absolute topic of the future in the new year which are

crypto currencies and when you can directly invest 1:1 and can spread broadly

on several crypto currencies.

This is very, very important if you would like to invest with security and a very thrilling

area, which will shape our future in 2018 and beyond.

Thus, reserve that date already, we will talk with a special guest, the ex-investment banker

Jürgen Wechsler.

I look forward to seeing you there and now I want to show you some great impressions

of this year.

One year of Fascination Freedom. Thank you very much for a lot of great feedbacks and

I hope the videos inspire you to live your financial freedom, to realize

your dream life and keep working on it, live your financial freedom.

Never give up, I see you soon in 2018, yours, Thorsten Wittmann!

This man knows what he is talking about and he has longstanding experience and illustrates this

vividly and ultimately, there is nothing better on the market.

For more infomation >> Faszination-Freiheits-Best-Off 2017 und Kryptowährungs-Seminar - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series – Try (HD) Big Block – Episode 53 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

I try try try. I do do do

Whether I'm balancing a carrot on

on a chipmunk's head or learning to tie my shoe.

I never give up

Never give up

Mmm. I never give up

You just gotta try try try, yeah

Anything is possible

You just gotta give it a go

Whether I'm collecting coconuts or finding the end of a rainbow

You gotta try! Keep on keeping on

That's how I made this cheese

It took a little practice making holes but I did a good job on these

I try try try. Yeah. I do do do

That's right

Whether I'm learning to ride my bicycle or painting my toenails blue. I never give up!

Never give up

Mmm. I never give up

You never know unless you try, try, try

You gotta sit in a room and play funky tunes

If you want to learn the piano

You gotta climb climb to the top of the tree

If you want the best banana

Have you heard the word? If you're a bird

You gotta flap flap flap to fly

You wanna make a cake?

You gotta learn to bake

That's all it takes. You gotta try try try

Oh! Do do do. Oh ho

Whether I'm building a homemade robot or scrubbing with shampoo

I never give up

Never give up

Mmm. It's not always easy

Got to try, try, try yeah

Sometimes, I make mistakes but that's the breaks

I Gotta make mistakes to learn

Mistakes will have their turn

Look out

Sometimes trying's what it takes like when I'm baking birthday cakes

Try One time

that was a mess

Try Two times

we'll call that a test

Try three times! Now that's a success

There we go

Try try try. Oh! Do do do

Even if I fall, I give it my all. No matter what I do

I never give up

Never give up

Mmm. I never give up

For more infomation >> Popular Animated Kids Series – Try (HD) Big Block – Episode 53 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

L.O.L Big Surprise Doll Limited Edition - BOOWHOWOO Haul : TOY - Duration: 15:12.

Hello everyone. I'm BOOWHOWOO.

I've got a gift from China again!

It is very big.

Let's open it right now.

Wow ~

Come here.

An unique bag came out.

What is this?

It is written as L.O.L.

It is written as "surprise" here.

It is very big.

Can you see how big it is?

Here is a zipper to open.

I'm so exciting.

I should be surprised as it was written as "surprise".

Wow ~

What I see now is

a lot of tiny capsules.

It seems there are more under this step.

Wow ~

Here are 5 capsules, slightly larger than I saw just before.

Is that all?

Wow! Still there!

Wow It's big!

At the bottom of the step

Here are 4 biggest capsules

Today, I am going to open all of them.

Which one should I open first?

Let's open the biggest one.

I will take

this one.

I guess it contains a doll like this.

Let's open it anyway.

I have to tear it again.

It is still wrapped!

I have to tear it again.

How many time do I have to open?

Again...

Finally I got it!

The capsule is an unusual form.

open!

Open~!

There are so many kinds of doll.

So many dolls.

First, I got a headband.

I will try another one.

A milk bottle.

Yellow shoes.

You need to take the middle parts apart.

Wow, so cute.

Let's take a look at the long-awaited doll.

It is glittering!

The hair is pink

and really glittering.

These are what was in the first capsule.

I wonder why there are no clothes for her.

Maybe, later.

Hello everyone!

She has no underwear, too.

The bottom is so real...

Capsules can be

a handbag,

and a room, when it opened.

What is this?

(Mom) There was still a pocket.

Here here!

I just wondered what it is, and I could open.

There was a clothes!

Clothes had been hidden like secret saving.

So cute!

Wow it is cute!

Ta-dah! I made her dressed.

Hello!

I will let her wait in her room for a while.

Then let's go to the next one.

I will open the biggest capsule again.

I know I need to tear the wrapping so many times.

Ta-dah!

Open the door!

Or should I say "Open sesame"?

This time, I will open from here first.

Wow ~

I got a green milk bottle.

Rubber boots? Snow boots?

Then

I got the same clothes.

Well, let's see the long-awaited doll.

Oops, this is the same headband.

Her hair style is ...

Her hair style is quite funny.

She has extremely big eyes.

It is cold now.

I am going to make her dressed right now.

Ta-dar! How is it?

I've just opened 2 capsules yet,

I feel that I had already opened a quite many of them.

OK, let's go to the next 3rd & 4th capsule.

They are slightly smaller than those of before.

I would like to open these two at the same time.

3,2,1!

There are bags.

This one is

with ribbon.

Is this a basket?

It seems like a basket which young people carry around.

And here it is

like a backpack.

These are the same parts.

It seems something of parts.

Or hangers?

There are rings.

Then

This is

Wow!

Oh ~

What is this?

This is

Maybe a trophy.

I thought this was a cup at first, but maybe this is a trophy.

I guess these are for decorating the room

like this.

What's this?

This is maybe a megaphone.

These are all blue.

A blue world.

So cute.

They are wearing underwears somehow.

Oh babies.

Very cute.

Oops, I have to check the back of the ball again!

Oh, there isn't.

I got very cute babies.

Hi!

Very cute.

Anyhow, I opened the all of the first-step.

This time I will try this step.

There are

10 capsules.

They are

smaller than those of before.

There are many but

I guess I can open them fast

because there is no wrapping around them.

I guess I can get some babies' belongings.

This is a skirt.

The second one is

also ... the same skirt.

Twinsies.

This is the third one. I hope no twinsies anymore.

Shoes.

The 4th one.

Shorts.

Cute.

They are all yellow.

Now it is in the half of them. The 5th one.

Wow

Something like boots.

So tiny.

The 6th one.

Same again...

The same shorts.

Um?

Um? Nothing inside.

Did I drop it?

I don't think so.

There isn't any.

Did you see if I dropped it?

The 7th capsule was empty, which I never thought.

How in the world is it?

No way...

Well then,

The 8th one.

I have to make sure if it is in or not.

Wow

Shoes

The same skirt again.

I wonder how many times I get the same items.

Now, this is the last one.

I've got the exact same items so much...

Well, but it is still cute anyway♥

I got three exactly the same yellow skirt,

two exactly the same yellow shorts,

and two exactly the same shoes.

Let me try her on.

It does not fit on thighs...

Amazingly tight.

Now I understand how to use the parts.

Put the hole in the capsule,

like this,

through the ring.

You can carry around it like this.

I opened all of the tiny 10 capsules.

Let me open the last 5 capsules.

I don't think they are

capsules, something heavy.

I guess they are bath ball because they have a good smell.

They smell like strawberries.

Usually bathballs are

played in a bathtub.

But it's not a time for bathing yet,

So I will put these bathball here,

to let these babies in the bath.

Well, what will I get? Let's put them in.

Sounds like some noodles boiling.

Wow, the color is ultra-pink pink!

It is a strange feeling.

Dissolving dissolving...

And feel fizzing carbonate by hand.

It feels good.

Oh

It has been mostly dissolved.

Dissolving dissolving...

Now I can slightly see the inside.

What will I get?

They have been dissolved all and something is floating.

OK, it is bath time for them.

Pouring warm water on them,

gently.

Also, the babies are going into the bathtub.

Oh, the babies are sinking!

Oops, are you alright?

They spit out water from their mouths!

This hole on the capsule helps

to make a wet doll stood

to wipe the body.

Good girls--

The bath time is over.

What I got from the bathballs are

Two rackets,

A milk bottle

French fries 🍟 and

A piece of Pizza 🍕

How was the video today? I hope you love it.

It was my first time for me to open such a many capsules at once.

I enjoyed a bath play with dolls,

and I got cute accessories and dolls and some items.

It was so exciting time.

It is amazing that the capsules changes to keychain

or dolls' room

and even a bag. It is so amazing.

And I laughed very much when I happened to see the empty capsule.

Please check the link at the video description

for more information about this product.

Thank "TOMTOP" for sending me this gift.

And thank you for watching today.

See you next video!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> L.O.L Big Surprise Doll Limited Edition - BOOWHOWOO Haul : TOY - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

The road to progress

For more infomation >> The road to progress

-------------------------------------------

ホンダがNSXに関するパテント出願。クーリングとエアフロー改善目的か→タイプRに採用される? - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> ホンダがNSXに関するパテント出願。クーリングとエアフロー改善目的か→タイプRに採用される? - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1- Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 7:50:05.

For more infomation >> MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1- Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 7:50:05.

-------------------------------------------

มายคราฟมินิเกม ตอนที่ 44 ให้ทุกข์แก่ท่านทุกข์นั้นถึงตัว - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> มายคราฟมินิเกม ตอนที่ 44 ให้ทุกข์แก่ท่านทุกข์นั้นถึงตัว - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

NOWE KAMIENIE EWOLUCJI, PREZENTY, UPDATE - POKEMON GO (Powrót na Youtube!) - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> NOWE KAMIENIE EWOLUCJI, PREZENTY, UPDATE - POKEMON GO (Powrót na Youtube!) - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Earn Kohl's Cash

For more infomation >> How to Earn Kohl's Cash

-------------------------------------------

Stacking the Decks to a T - Duration: 20:12.

For more infomation >> Stacking the Decks to a T - Duration: 20:12.

-------------------------------------------

Here's something you don't see every day... - Duration: 3:07:34.

For more infomation >> Here's something you don't see every day... - Duration: 3:07:34.

-------------------------------------------

Here's something you don't see every day... - Duration: 3:07:47.

For more infomation >> Here's something you don't see every day... - Duration: 3:07:47.

-------------------------------------------

It Wasn't In My Budget! - Duration: 43:06.

For more infomation >> It Wasn't In My Budget! - Duration: 43:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 Awesome Magic Tricks That Will Impress You - Duration: 5:22.

Bending!!!

For more infomation >> 5 Awesome Magic Tricks That Will Impress You - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Industrial Asphalt Sealant - Duration: 24:07.

For more infomation >> Industrial Asphalt Sealant - Duration: 24:07.

-------------------------------------------

Fox News @ Night 12/29/17 3AM | December 29, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 33:38.

For more infomation >> Fox News @ Night 12/29/17 3AM | December 29, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 33:38.

-------------------------------------------

I DIDN'T DO IT! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> I DIDN'T DO IT! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Clients Who Work From Home vs. Chatty Maids (Part 2) - Duration: 10:00.

Clients who work from home.

How do you deal with clients who work from home when you're cleaning houses?

We're going to talk about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown, and this is Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question,

and I get to help you find an answer.

Now today's show sponsor is HouseCleaning360.com

If you are leaving and you need to go on vacation and you have a pet,

and you don't have anyone to watch your pet,

you can find somebody who's qualified and has reliable transportation

that can send you pictures and texts and updates on your pet while you're gone.

HouseCleaning360.com

All right, back to today's show.

Today's show is awesome in the sense that this is from a homeowner, and a couple of

days ago, we did an episode on can you leave already, and it was based on house cleaners

who want the clients to leave and be gone when they come to clean the house.

There was a client who wrote in and gave us the other side to this story.

Now I need to preface this by saying that

there is not only one way to run a house cleaning business.

There are multiple ways, and on this show we get to explore the multiple ways.

So my way is not the only right way, and there are a variety of different approaches

that are out there.

Here is a different approach and I wanted for us to honor this particular client and

respect their wishes and share with you what they're going through

from the customer's perspective.

So I'm going to actually read this to you.

She says, "As a homeowner looking for a regular house clearer, I feel like those of us who

work from home or choose to stay at home when a service person is in our home,

or in my case, have no choice but to stay at home when a contractor

or service provider is in our home.

I feel that we get a bad rap for wanting to remain in our homes.

Obviously, we only hear about the problem customers and clients, but this isn't the

first time the subject has been brought up on this channel.

"However, someone like myself who cannot leave due to medical reasons and is innately introverted,

I retreat to our garage or our front porch, weather permitting, to let whomever it is

do whatever it is they have to do.

So I let them in, and I inform them of any of the updates that they should be aware of,

and I let them know where to find me when they're done, and that's typically the extent

of the conversation initiated by me.

"Unfortunately, I've found that if I remain in the main part of the house, I am typically

the one that is bombarded with questions and conversation starters.

I prefer to lose myself in my work or just leave the person alone to do their work,

which is why I generally try to leave as much as I can when possible.

"So it goes both ways, but I would be over the moon if I had a house cleaner that came

to do a walkthrough and advised and did what you said.

I would for sure reassure them that I'm actually an introvert and I prefer to keep to myself,

and I would not be insulted or even slightly upset if they barely spoke to me by letting

me know that they were here."

All right, that is an awesome response to our video the other day.

And the answer is yes, there is a huge problem in the industry with house cleaners initiating

the chatting that happens.

A lot of times they don't even know that.

That's one of the reasons they want the homeowner to be gone is because they don't know how

to turn off the mouth.

Okay, so let's go back to the neurosis of house cleaners.

House cleaning is a solo job.

Even if you're working with a teammate, you're not talking the whole time.

You need to be working the whole time.

So instead of chatting and having fun and it being a social environment because we're

creatures of humanity and we want social interaction, you're working by yourself.

So every once in a while, you want to come back up above water

and you just want to see who's there.

You want to see what's there.

So when you see other humans, there's this innate need to connect.

Now, it goes back to sitting on an airplane.

If you've ever gone on an airplane ride, suddenly there's this person sitting right next to you.

If you're flying cross country, you're going to go 2,500 miles

with this person right next to you.

So somehow, in the back of our minds, we feel like we owe this person a conversation.

The reality is you don't.

You're never going to see them again, and all of your seatmates and all of the people

six and seven rows behind you would appreciate it if in fact you didn't talk.

They want you to be quiet so that they can read.

They've got their iPads with them, they've got work that they're doing.

Everybody brought their own to do tasks on the airplane or they're going to sleep.

So you're chitchatting because you feel obligated that you owe these people conversation is

kind of a misguided approach just because they're in your personal space.

All right, so let's transfer that over to house cleaning.

Just because you're in someone's home and you're in their personal space doesn't mean

you owe them a conversation.

They have paid you to clean their house.

They have not paid you for a conversation.

Now the reality is that there are lots of business owners that work out of their house.

So if they're at their house, guess what?

They need to be working too.

It is only fair that they are able to stay in their house because guess what?

That's where they live.

For a lot of people, that's where they work.

For you to expect them to leave, that's kind of farfetched.

There are reasons we want them to leave, and the reasons are so that there's no chatting

and hovering and micromanaging and getting underfoot while we're trying to clean.

All of those make sense, but if they know that you're coming on Tuesday from 8:00 a.m.

until noon, or whatever the window is that you've allocated, they can figure out a way

that hey, I'm going to go up in the upstairs bedroom, and I'm going to be there for two

hours, then I'm coming downstairs, and you can do the downstairs first and then the upstairs

or vice versa, so that they are not in your way.

They can go in the other room.

There are people that work out of their homes.

They are smart enough to figure out a way to relocate themselves

so they are not under your foot.

Now in my personal business, there are gobs of times when there were business owners,

so I would ask them every time when I arrived because they're there, they're there at their

house, I would ask them, "Do you have any conference calls today?

Is there any particular time that you don't want the vacuum running?"

And they would say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I've got a conference call from 10:00 until 12:00 or something."

Okay, great.

I will do all of the flooring stuff first, and you work around that so that they don't

have to leave because if that is their quiet hub ... You can be upstairs without running

a vacuum or something and still let them do their business because here's a trick.

If they don't do their business, they don't get paid, and they can't pay you.

So they need to be able to do what they do in order that you get paid as well.

So there are house cleaners that prefer not to have people home, but there are certain

circumstances that you can't avoid.

For example, if there are seniors ... Seniors are retired.

They don't have a job to go to.

They don't have anywhere else to go.

So unless it's a special occasion and they're going to meet friends or something,

they don't have anywhere to go.

So you need to work that into your conversation and just say, "Hey, I'm coming in the living

room in just a couple minutes.

Do you have everything you need so that you can relocate to another room so that I don't

get in your way?"

You can pose it like it's your responsibility.

Like, "Hey, I'm coming in there to do that room next."

Give them a little bit of notice.

Give them a little bit of heads up.

"I don't want to be in your way."

What you're really saying is I don't want you to be in my way, but you're saying it

in a nicer way.

"I don't want to be in your way.

Is there anything you need before I head in there?"

They may go, "Yeah, let me get my tissues.

Let me get my stretch bands.

Let me get this, that, and the other and the dog," and they'll get up and they'll leave.

But if you figure out a way to work with the customers who are actually staying in their

houses, you will all get along a whole lot better.

It is important from day one, whether you're the house cleaner or you are the homeowner

to set a no-chatting policy because again, you're not friends.

This is a business relationship.

You are friendly, but you are not friends.

If in fact, you are friends, then you need to take it outside the job.

We don't work while we socialize.

That's not what we're doing here.

We're just working.

They're paying you for a service, you're providing a service.

That is the transaction.

So if there's more to that, go out for lunch.

Pick a day when you're not being paid and you're not on the clock and you're not billing

by the hour or the job.

Go out and have a cup of coffee, go out for lunch, chitchat,

go walking together in the morning.

I don't care what it is you do, but don't do it on company time because ...

here's the big thing, it's not scalable.

So as you hire employees, and you bring employees into your business,

they do exactly what they see you do.

If you've trained your customers that it's okay to chat, then when your employees take

on with the client, and they replace you, those customers will still chat with your

employees, and you're paying for the employee's time.

It's not scalable.

So, train your customers right up front, explain in a really nice and loving way, that you

don't want people at home, but if they have to be at home, there's a no chatting policy.

Get in, get your job done, and go home.

Thank you so much for writing in and sharing this with us because it is important to know

the other side because yes, in fact there are lots of people who have nowhere else to go.

Alrighty, that's my two cents for today, and until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> Clients Who Work From Home vs. Chatty Maids (Part 2) - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1- Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 7:50:05.

For more infomation >> MrFr33zy™ - 🏆🐔PUBG V1- Holiday Fun, Yo Yo Yo, Fun Night - Yo Yo Yo🐔🏆 - Duration: 7:50:05.

-------------------------------------------

The Ultimate Foreshadow - Duration: 1:36.

I honestly hate

that I'm so sad after Christmas.

And I don't even know what word

to use but I think the best one

to use is "melancholy."

There's this sense of

melancholy

after the season is gone.

And I

think you might be experiencing

that same thing, too.

Someone once told me the

very best thing that Christmas

can bring is

pointing.

And so just as Christmas

points to Jesus'

life in the manger,

Jesus' birth in the manger,

it should point us to something deeper,

something that can

fulfill us.

Isaiah 35 calls it an everlasting joy.

I think it's about time

we look at Christmas

for what it is:

it is a foreshadowing

of the everlasting joy

in Christ.

And if we can do that,

we've got a whole different view.

Because no longer is

this going to have

unrealistic expectations

to fulfill our dreams

and bring us joy.

Instead Christmas is what it is:

it's a pointer.

It points to a deeper meaning.

And at that point,

we can teach our kids,

we can teach our grandkids,

we can teach everyone

we know

that this just points to

the greatest fulfillment,

the deeper meaning of Christmas,

which is the joy that can

only be found

in Christ and his forgiveness.

Let's pray.

Dear Jesus,

we so yearn for fulfillment

on this earth.

But the real joy of Christmas

is that it points to a savior

from sin,

who prepared a way through

his death, through everlasting joys.

Amen.

Are you looking for guidance

for something very specific

in God's word?

Go to our website,

yourtimeofgrace.org,

and you'll find hundreds of videos

just like this one.

For more infomation >> The Ultimate Foreshadow - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Funny hide and seek, EP-03 JJIMJILBANG, play, kids, toy, family, fun, RIWORLD - Duration: 5:11.

Rock-Paper-Scissors

I am RIWON

Rock-Paper-Scissors

RIWON~

Let's play hide and seek

Yes

Call your mommy!

Yes

Mommy!

Why call me?

Let's play hide and seek

OK

rock-paper-scissors

I won

come out. come out. where you are

come out. come out. where you are

She will never find me

There is no one

Where are they?

rock-paper-scissors

I won

come out. come out. where you are

come out. come out. where you are

She will never find me

She will never find me

She will never find me

I am gonna find you

For more infomation >> Funny hide and seek, EP-03 JJIMJILBANG, play, kids, toy, family, fun, RIWORLD - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Pizza-La] Winter Campaign Quarter & Quarter Japonaise!! 2 Large-Size [5729kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 4:56.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today! tadaa a Pizza-la haul featuring their winter menu 'quarter'

And winter japanese flavored 'quarter' Along with roasted potatoes

No matter what time of year it is Pizzas always matters to bring happiness to your life

And this time around we've got wintery toppings And the Japanese-y one had stuff like mochi

On it so you know it's going to be good itadakimasu

Start off with this wintery 'campaign quarter'

The quarter denotes that there are four different flavors Included in this

a mix of crab and white cream

The crab sauce has plenty of crab packed into it making it so very yummy

yumz

Next is this

It's got chicken on it It's a teriyaki chicken pizza

the taters are yummy

I believe this one is a beef stroganoff pizza

It's slathered in beef stroganoff sauce And it's like I'm eating a beef stroganoff

It also has diced potatoes on it as well

What's great about pizzas is that they Combine melted cheese over a flavorful crust

Which is then mixed with all sorts of toppings Making it the 'bestest' stuff in the world. I totes love it

This is a slice of Pepperoni Lover's

It's a very simple preparation using salami

Next up a winter quarter Featuring Japanese flavors

first up is this onion ?bacon?

It's loaded with chopped onions And it tastes great with bacon

This is a Japanese style Shrimp gratin

There are onions in this gratin sauce Giving the Gratin a Japanese feel to it

yummy It's even got shrimp as well

And this is teriyaki chicken I absolutely love it when it's cooked over a steel griddle

The chicken is so sweet and flavorful It's so yummy

With that added sprinkling of seaweed It totally gives it a Japanese-y flavor

The last what is going to be this mentai fish egg seafood pizza

the mentai fish egg and seaweed Are a perfect combination

Last slice

Last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita, Pizza-la's winter campaign quarter and

Their wintery Japanese flavored quarter Were very yummy

I totally thought that the Japanese-y Pizza had mochi but it didn't

I totally thought that the Japanese-y one would contain mochi... my bad

I totally love pizzas were spaghetti That are given that Japanese-y take on flavors

It appears to me that the wintry foods are on the rich side which is fine by me cuz I love them so much

Pizzas are always so yummy And what makes them better is that you can

add any sort of toppings to them And big props to all the people who think up these flavor combos

This is all so yummy once you all please give it a try And as always thank you for watching if there is anything

You want me to eat or do please tell me In the comment section below

If you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Pizza-La] Winter Campaign Quarter & Quarter Japonaise!! 2 Large-Size [5729kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

ਅੱਖਾਂ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਪੂਰਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਸੁਣੋ | Gurbani Kirtan Sri Darbar Sahib - Duration: 15:40.

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Siree Raag, Fifth Mehl: ਉਦਮੁ ਕਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਾਪਣਾ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਧਨੁ ਖਾਟਿ ॥ Make the effort and chant the Lord's Name. O very fortunate ones earn this wealth. ਸੰਤਸੰਗਿ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਣਾ ਮਲੁ ਜਨਮ ਜਨਮ ਕੀ ਕਾਟਿ ॥੧॥ In the Society of the Saints, meditate in remembrance on the Lord, and wash off the filth of countless incarnations. ||1|| ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਿ ਜਾਪੁ ॥ O my mind, chant and meditate on the Name of the Lord. ਮਨ ਇਛੇ ਫਲ ਭੁੰਚਿ ਤੂ ਸਭੁ ਚੂਕੈ ਸੋਗੁ ਸੰਤਾਪੁ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Enjoy the fruits of your mind's desires; all suffering and sorrow shall depart. ||Pause|| ਜਿਸੁ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਤਨੁ ਧਾਰਿਆ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਡਿਠਾ ਨਾਲਿ ॥ For His sake, you assumed this body; see God always with you. ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਮਹੀਅਲਿ ਪੂਰਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਣੀ ਨਦਰਿ ਨਿਹਾਲਿ ॥੨॥ God is pervading the water, the land and the sky; He sees all with His Glance of Grace. ||2|| ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਹੋਇਆ ਲਾਗੀ ਸਾਚੁ ਪਰੀਤਿ ॥ The mind and body become spotlessly pure, enshrining love for the True Lord. ਚਰਣ ਭਜੇ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਸਭਿ ਜਪ ਤਪ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਕੀਤਿ ॥੩॥ One who dwells upon the Feet of the Supreme Lord God has truly performed all meditations and austerities. ||3|| ਰਤਨ ਜਵੇਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕਾ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਉ ॥ The Ambrosial Name of the Lord is a Gem, a Jewel, a Pearl. ਸੂਖ ਸਹਜ ਆਨੰਦ ਰਸ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਉ ॥੪॥੧੭॥੮੭॥ The essence of intuitive peace and bliss is obtained, O servant Nanak, by singing the Glories of God. ||4||17||87||

For more infomation >> ਅੱਖਾਂ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਪੂਰਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਸੁਣੋ | Gurbani Kirtan Sri Darbar Sahib - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal on alert as Brazilian playmaker weighs up January exit from Barcelona ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:44.

Barcelona midfielder Rafinha will ask to leave the Catalan club mid way through the January

transfer window if he is not involved in first team matches, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The 24 year old has been sidelined with a knee injury since April, and had to undergo

another operation in October after a setback in his recovery.

He has expected to be fully fit after Spain's winter break, but the player remains uncertain

on his role at the club.

Rafinha is reportedly concerned about losing his chance of playing at the World Cup with

Brazil,

and Mundo Deportivo report that if he isn't involved in the Spanish Cup last 16 clash

against Celta Vigo or for the league games against Levante or Real Sociedad,

he will ask the club whether it is time to move on.

Arsenal, Juventus, Inter Milan and Liverpool have all reportedly tracked the Brazilian

international over the past few months, but none have placed a formal offer on the table

due to the player's injury issues.

Now with the midfielder returning to full fitness, and likely to be available to sign

in January, will the Gunners revive their interest?

For more infomation >> Arsenal on alert as Brazilian playmaker weighs up January exit from Barcelona ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Ekattor TV News 29 December 2017 Bangla latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News - Duration: 14:53.

Ekattor TV News 29 December 2017 Bangla latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News

For more infomation >> Ekattor TV News 29 December 2017 Bangla latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

GARDEN TIPS AND HACKS: TOP 25 Gardening Hacks and Ideas Compilation – Part 1 - Happy New Year 2018 - Duration: 6:28.

Hello Friends ! First of all I wish you a Happy New Year 2018.

Today we will quickly run through 25 clever and easy gardening hacks and they are so useful

that using them can change the way you garden forever.

This is Part 1 of the the garden hacks compilation for the year 2018.

Please watch the video till the end for the most exciting hacks towards the end of the

video.

Lets start ! 1.

Use a Magnifying Glass to closely examine and diagnose your plant pests and insects

to identify them and follow the treatment accordingly.

2.

Create a no-stick shovel or any garden tool.

Spray paint your garden shovel or any gardening tool to protect it from rust and keep it clean.

3.

Lighten the weight of your Pot: Use pieces of packaging foam or even thermocol pieces

at the bottom layer of the container and mix lot of cocopeat or peat moss + perlite.

4.

Protect Plants During Transport from a Nursery � using a your home aluminium Ladder like

Batla and place your pots tightly in the ladder compartments.

5.

If you detect Iron deficiency in your plant called iron chlorosis and if you see pale

colored leaves instead of dark green you can burry some iron nails or old razor blades

around the plant.

6.

Help Your root bound plants by root pruning or repotting them in larger pots.

7.

You can use candy sticks or even larger pebbles or even broken pot pieces as markers for your

plants and seedlings.

8.

Erase Permanent marker markings using rubbing alcohol and reuse the same markers.

9.

You can make your own Plastic bottle slow water feeding.

Easiest one is make small holes in the cork and invert the bottom and insert in soil.

10.

You can roughly Know the PH of your soil using baking soda and vinegar.

Take two soil samples from different areas of your garden.

Add vinegar to one sample and stir, if it bubbles � then its alkaline soil.

Now to the other sample, add baking soda and water and stir � if it bubbles then the

soil is acidic.

11.

Do not throw away egg shells � crumple or powder them and sprinkle around your plants

to provide them a source of calcium.

Also repels certain insects like slugs and snails.

12.

Grow sweeter tomatoes using baking soda: Sprinkle baking soda around your plant soil which counteracts

the acidity and yields sweeter tomatoes.

13.

You can plants seeds and get seedlings in an egg shell or even citrus rind or similar

stuff or shells.

You can also used paper coffee cups.

You can plant the whole eggshell-seedling complex into

the soil.

14.

Best use of Tissue paper card board roll to make seedling cups which are bio degradable

and can be directly planted into soil without disturbing roots.

15.

You can build a garden trellis using pvc pipes or even wooden sticks or bamboo sticks.

16.

If you have water shortage, collect rain water for your plants.

For this you can either collect rain water flowing out from your teres into drain pipes

or you can install or build a dedicated rain water collecting system.

17.

Use plastic bins or containers as mini green houses or poly houses for faster seed germinations.

18.

Sprinkle Epsom salt or baking soda directly on slugs and snails to kill them.

Rearing chicken which love to feed on these insects is another good idea if you are interested.

19.

In winter to protect from frost cover the plants at night with an empty pot or even

a polythene shopping bag.

20.

Do not throw away pencil shaving from your kids � use them for Mulching which also

prevents weed growth and repels insects.

21.

Garden vegetables that become over-ripe are an easy target for some pests.

Remove them as soon as possible to avoid detection.

22.

Insects can�t stand plants such as garlic, onions, chives and chrysanthemums.

Grow these plants around the garden to help repel insects.

23.

Add used tea waste or coffee grounds into your compost bin for faster composting because

earth worms digest them very fast.

24.

You can also use tea waste or coffee grounds on flowering plants as an organic fertilizer

to boost blooms.

25.

Healthy soil means healthy plants that are better able to resist pests and disease, reducing

the need for harmful pesticides.

Use neem cake bio mix in soil to get rid of many plant diseases and also nourish your

plants.

26.

Seal the Injured end of your plant stem or the top end of you plant cutting during the

process of cloning by pouring one or two drops of wax from a burning candle.

This will prevent moisture evaporation and result in better results and also helps as

a sealant for microbes and fungus.

Happy New Year and Happy Gardening!

For more infomation >> GARDEN TIPS AND HACKS: TOP 25 Gardening Hacks and Ideas Compilation – Part 1 - Happy New Year 2018 - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА ИЗ КИТАЯ. 10 КРУТЫХ ТОВАРОВ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС и GearBest + КОНКУРС - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА ИЗ КИТАЯ. 10 КРУТЫХ ТОВАРОВ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС и GearBest + КОНКУРС - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Eagles Live at the Capital Centre, March 1977 Full Concert - The Eagles Greatest Hits - Duration: 1:19:35.

Have fun listening to music, do not forget to click, share, subscribe to follow the channel

No comments:

Post a Comment