Sunday, December 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 1 2018

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

scattering...

Fall (everything)

Fall (everything)

Falling down..

You're destroying me like this

I will stop I don't want you anymore

I can't do it anymore it feels like shit

Please do not make any excuses

You can't do this to me

Every world from you is an eye patch

Cover the truth and tear me off

Chop me Make me crazy Hate everything

Take them all I just hate you

But you're my everything(you're my)

everything(you're my)

everything(you're my)

Please get out of here huh

I'm sorry(I hate you)

I love you (I hate you)

Forgive me...

I need you girl

Why do I fall in love and say good bye alone?

I need you girl

Why do I need you again although I know that I'm gonna be hurt

(I need you girl)

you're beautiful

(I need you girl)

you're so cold

I need you girl (I need you girl)

I need you girl (I nee you girl)

It goes round and round Why do i keep coming back

I go down and down I'm food enough now

I tried everything but can't help

It is my heart,mind,emotion but don't listen to my words

I murmur again

(I murmur again)

I murmur again

(I murmur again)

You don't say anything I will do good for you please

The sky is so blue again

(The sky is so blue again)

The sky is so blue The sun is so bright

So you can see my tears so clear

Why do I love you Why you

Why can't I leave you

I need you girl

Why do I love you alone and say farewell alone

I need you girl

Why do I need you even though I know it hurts

(I need you girl)

You're beautiful

(I need you girl)

You're so cold

I nee you girl (I need you girl)

I need you girl (I need you girl)

Girl I would rather you say we break up

Girl please say it wasn't love

I don't have that kind of strength

please give one last gift to me

so I won't ever return to you

I need you girl

why do I love you alone and say farewell alone

I need you girl

why do I need you even though I know it hurts

I need you girl

you're beautiful

I need you girl

you're to cold

I need you girl

I need you girl

I need you girl

I need you girl

For more infomation >> Nightcore-I need you (BTS) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG/CC] Sowon's Missing Remote Control - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> [ENG/CC] Sowon's Missing Remote Control - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

【Violet Aura Split VCCV】 「8 6」【UTAU Tagalog】 - Duration: 4:31.

Do you still think about

pain and suffering, still full of doubt?

Waiting for something to hold on

Now don't lose hope for I am here.

My love,

You won't be reminded again

of the day/s that you were tortured

Your beauty still hasn't faded

Even if time passes by

But why is it-

Like your heart is defeated and continues on being tormented

Every word they speak is brought down to hurt you

The heavens heeded your prayer

I try to tell you that-

The sparkles in your eyes won't fade

I'm glad to see you safe from the darkness

Your smile is like a star that sparkles in the sky

Is it possible for you to join me in my dreams?

Days have passed, we can't be moved;

We continued to fight.

The end of this world is full of lies and promises that

hasn't been even given a chance

And why is it-

Like you've changed?

You're not as jolly as before

"Are you worried that they'll trick you?"

The darkness sang while laughing

The events came next quickly

Her gaze isn't like the same as before

Have I said something that hurt you?

"I apologize for the truth I'm about to say"

"It seems like fate's plead has changed.

The only wish I had for you is nothing but danger

Sweet be my smile, but here I'll end

my facade, farewell, I don't need you!."

Why does a fool like me still continues on living?

Is it so foolish to long for an assurance of a tomorrow?

If my grudge to the heavens can be heard, I hope I'd be given a chance

How will the end without a journey be found?

Ahh-

Why are the sparkles in your eyes disappearing?

My eyes are cloaked with fear and I am troubled

In your smile that also longs for freedom; is my only hope gone?

For you to turn your back against the desires of the evil?

"My only-

Wish is to destroy that smile on your face.

It won't be fun if the darkness played fair.

I do not look forward on your goal to "achieve freedom"

Farewell my friend, to your journey without a destination.

For more infomation >> 【Violet Aura Split VCCV】 「8 6」【UTAU Tagalog】 - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Video of the Day Announcement - Duration: 2:06.

What is up subscribers?

Today, I have an announcement to make.

So starting tomorrow, I will have a YouTube playlist called "Video of the Day."

Now what is video of the day?

So everyday, I watch quite a few YouTube videos via my recommended feed or my subscription

feed.

Some of these videos I watch are really cool and interesting videos, and some of these

videos are complete crap and I hate them.

So I wanted to make a place where I could put all of the best videos that I watch everyday

and separate those from the ones that I didn't really like, so that way I could look back

at the end of the year, next year, and look back and see some of my favorite videos.

I was thinking also on top of this maybe even making a short video every weekend or something

explaining why I added some of those videos to the playlist that week.

If I have time, obviously.

Let me know if you guys want to see that as a vlog-style series where I show my face or

if you guys just want to see gameplay like I'm doing right now.

So that's basically it.

To summarize: I'll be having a playlist called "Video of the Day" where I put in some of

my favorite videos that I watch everyday.

I'll add one video a day, and it doesn't matter [if the video] is old or new or whatever.

Every week I'll have a video attached to the playlist or one that goes over the playlist

of the videos I added that week and I talk about why I like them so much.

So yeah, I guess I'll see you guys in that next video if I decide to make it, and

oh yeah.

Happy New Years!

For more infomation >> Video of the Day Announcement - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

420 smoke sesh with Mookie 12-31-17 (: New Year's Eve Live-stream :) - Duration: 1:43:33.

For more infomation >> 420 smoke sesh with Mookie 12-31-17 (: New Year's Eve Live-stream :) - Duration: 1:43:33.

-------------------------------------------

Showcasing SSJG!!! It's INSANE!!! - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Showcasing SSJG!!! It's INSANE!!! - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

เพลงที่ทำเพราะรัก(ตัวเอง) แบร่ๆๆ 😜 | P-Holla - Do It For Love | TT Remix - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> เพลงที่ทำเพราะรัก(ตัวเอง) แบร่ๆๆ 😜 | P-Holla - Do It For Love | TT Remix - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

이승기 예능복귀 집사부일체 쾌조의 출발 - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 이승기 예능복귀 집사부일체 쾌조의 출발 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Crochet Knit Shell Beanie Hat Left Hand Hair Accessory English Subtitles Translations - Duration: 24:19.

this is going to be a shell hat I'm using AG crochet hook and four ply yarn

we'll be starting off with the Magic Circle this is how you do the Magic

Circle you grab a hold of it with your thumb and finger wrap it around and then

wrap it over the back of your hand put your hook under the Strand of yarn and

pull it through and then chain one now I'm going to start off with one single

crochet now I'm going to do a shell a shell in this project is going to be

five double crochet so I'm going to do five double crochet in the loop

you

another single crochet and now I'm going to do another shell in this beginning

round we'll be doing four shells all together so I'm doing another five

double crochet

single crochet and you can see it's taking on a scalloped shape here now

five more double crochet

single crochet and five more double crochet which is the last shell

now slip stitch in the beginning single crochet this completes round one

now we can go ahead and pull our Magic Circle we can pull it nice and tight

there and you can see four scallops and this is what round one looks like now we

want to slip stitch over to the third double crochet of the shell this is what

we do to slip stitch put the hook underneath the next stitch wrap the yarn

over and pull it through move on up to the next stitch put the hook underneath

that stitch wrap the yarn over pull it through and now I need to slip stitch

into the third stitch put the hook through the stitch wrap the yarn over

pull it through and you can see here how the slip stitches take on the

appearances of the top of the double crochet a slip stitch is just a

technique to get you to another stitch and so you're not really doing anything

with it it just keeps you from breaking the yarn

but it's taking you over to a different place

you

now in this first stitch I'm going to chain one and do a single crochet and

now down here in the single crochet this next stitch is going to be a shell

increase and it's going to be three double crochet and we're doing this all

in the single crochet down here chain one

3 more double-crochet

you

and so what I'm doing is actually these shells are smaller versions of a regular

size shell but if I did five it would be too full

so I'm actually doing three instead so each one of these three sets of stitches

is counting as a individual shell and so it really takes two rows to do an

increase for the shells but once you do it it'll all make sense and now we do a

single crochet in the top of the next stitch now in the center of the next

single crochet we're doing another shell increase which is three double crochet

chain 1 3 more double-crochet

single crochet in the top center up in previous shell now we're doing another

increase of three double crochet chain one three double crochet

single crochet in the center of the next Shell and our last set of increases

which is three double crochet chain 1 3 double-crochet now we slip stitch in our

beginning single crochet and as you can see the hat is taking on the appearance

of a square but that is correct now here at the beginning of round 3 I'm going to

slip stitch over to the center so what I want to do now is chain 1 and do a

single crochet in the second stitch over and now in the chain 1 space I want to

do 5 double crochet

and when all this is done we'll wind up with eight shells now a single crochet

in the center of the next increased shell and now down here in the single

crochet we'll do five double crochet

now a single crochet in the second stitch over in the increase shelf now

five double crochet in the chain one in these first few rounds I know I these

first few rounds the hat is taking on a square shape and that is right but it

will work itself out into a circle now a single crochet in the second double

crochet over the center of the shell of the increased shell now five double

crochet in the single crochet

you know a single crochet in the center of the increased shell five double

crochet in the chain one space

and continue on around to the beginning I've completed round three and I'm going

to slip stitch in the single crochet and now slip stitch up to the third double

crochet that's how we will start each round by slip stitching to the center of

the shell now chain 1 and single crochet and round 4 will just be a regular row

of shells no increases and we'll do 5 double crochet in the next single

crochet single crochet in the center of the shell 5 double crochet in the next

single crochet

you

a single crochet in the center of the next Shell and continue that on around

I've completed the last shell of round 4 and I'm slip stitching in the beginning

single crochet this is what round 4 looks like and I'm going to slip stitch

up to the third double crochet chain 1 and single crochet rounds 5 and 6 are

going to be increased rounds again so we set up with round 5 doing the

abbreviated smaller shell and then we complete it with round 6 or in round 5

and 6 will be the last increases then that we do now in the next single

crochet I'm going to do my increase shell which is 3 double crochet chain 1

3 double-crochet

now single crochet in the top of the next shell and now I'm just going to do

five double crochet so this is just the regular shell so when we're done with

this round we'll have four shells that are three double crochet chain 1 3

double-crochet and we'll have 4 regular shells with 5 double crochet in them now

single crochet in the center of the next Shell

now this next single crochet will be an increase show

you

single crochet in the top center of the next show now do a railer shell with

just five double crochet

single crochet in the top center of the next Shell now the next Shell will be an

increased show which will be three double crochet chain one three double

crochet

single crochet in the top center of the next Shell now do a shell of five double

crochet which is the regular show that's done in the next single crochet

single crochet in the top center of the next shelf now we're doing another

increase of three double crochet chain one three double crochet

single crochet in the top center of the next show now do a shell of five double

crochet which is the regular show

now we're back around to the beginning slip stitch in the beginning chain you

can see here we still have a little square going on but right here is the

increase shell and so we're actually making two more shells with the three

double crochet then we have the standard shell of just five double crochet and

the next Shell is two more shells and then just a regular shell what you will

have is four shells with five double crochet each and four shells with three

double crochet chain 1 3 double-crochet and there is what round 5 looks like now

with round 6 will slip stitch over to the center of the three double crochet

shell which is an increase chain one single crochet in the center and now we

do five double crochet in the chain one space

single crochet in the center of the next increased shell now do five double

crochet in the next single crochet

single crochet in the center of the next Shell five double crochet in the next

single crochet

now single crochet in the next increase shell which will be in the second double

crochet over now five double crochet in the chain one space now single crochet

in the center the second double crochet over and continue on around to the

beginning and you will end up with twelve shells on round six now I'm

joining in the beginning single crochet

and I've completed round six and it still looks like a square but that's how

it should look and now round seven through seventeen are all going to be

done the same way there's no more increases so you'll be working with

twelve shells the beginning of each round will slip stitch up to the center

of the shell which is the third double crochet over chain one and then do a

single crochet and five double crochet in each of the previous single crochet

so you'll have five double crochet in each shell twelve shells each round

I've completed round 17 and I'm joining in the beginning single crochet now we

want to secure and tie a knot in the beginning with the magic loop if you

don't secure it well since it's just a loop it's going to come apart

now hide in the tail

and cut it off and we want to go ahead and hide the tail on the edge

For more infomation >> How to make Crochet Knit Shell Beanie Hat Left Hand Hair Accessory English Subtitles Translations - Duration: 24:19.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Portfolio: Ripple ($XRP), NEM ($XEM), Stellar ($XLM), Verge ($XVG), Tron ($TRX), Bitcoin ($BTC) - Duration: 14:55.

2018 Portfolio, hope you enjoy!

For more infomation >> 2018 Portfolio: Ripple ($XRP), NEM ($XEM), Stellar ($XLM), Verge ($XVG), Tron ($TRX), Bitcoin ($BTC) - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2018 | Let's make PCB Family More Stronger In 2018 | PCB Family - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2018 | Let's make PCB Family More Stronger In 2018 | PCB Family - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Firuza Sharipova Interview after the fight Very touching | Boxing woman - Duration: 4:12.

Firuza sharipova

For more infomation >> Firuza Sharipova Interview after the fight Very touching | Boxing woman - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

You - Yuria ( Shuffle! OP ) [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 3:45.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> You - Yuria ( Shuffle! OP ) [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Chú Đại Bi - Có Chữ - 21 Biến .Thầy Thích Trí Thoát ( Tụng ) - Duration: 1:28:25.

For more infomation >> Chú Đại Bi - Có Chữ - 21 Biến .Thầy Thích Trí Thoát ( Tụng ) - Duration: 1:28:25.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 2X WINTER BRIBE SUPPLY DROP CONTRACT - Duration: 2:47.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I'm back

with another video for you guys today so guys today I have a brand new bribe to

show you guys most of you guys probably have noticed it if you have went to the

dude yet but if nothing that's what I'm here to show you guys a new contract is

out willing to give you two weapon bribes my fault my weapon bribes were

just winter bride supply drops so hey guys if you're interested make sure you

guys stay tuned for the video but first we gotta roll that intro

hi guys so today I'm keeping the video short as well but basically if you head

over here to uh what's his face major Howard you'll see that he has a lot of

new contracts today specifically these last two days because obviously they're

the last days of winter see so yeah these are the only time of the day where

you can get it anyway so if you go down here like the first one the bottom of

the first one it says complete 30 multiplayer matches to get to winner

bribes but guys completely thirty multiplayer matches will give you a win

a bribe two of them but the thing is I really don't know what the winner bribes

are for so guys like I was saying I'm not sure what a winner bribe really does

I'm pretty sure this gives you three you know how like when you put a supply

drops cards pop up I'm pretty sure just gives you three winner cards so you can

get a better chance of getting a winner item pretty sure that's how it works

again I'm not sure cuz I forgot what happened when I opened mine but and my

last video a lot of people were like what the hell why aren't I getting what

I want and I get this or that it's not like it's not like I'll guarantee your

weapon or like a epic or heroic item I guess it's just a better chance of

getting that winner item that you want I guess I don't know guys we all know that

this game is really really broken especially since the launch so this

might be a glitch where they haven't fixed yet I don't know unless I'm open

my bribe I got a couple of grips and a calling card where guys aside from that

we also have our other normal uh you know our other contracts this is what

gives you 25 social score which is crazy yeah guys I guess that's it for this

video again I think a couple of days ago I uploaded a video showing all of the

things that were gonna be happening that's kind of like last week of winter

siege so you guys haven't seen that video you guys going to channel and

click on it should be my late last latest video basically just showing you

guys the calendar of every contract and I was gonna come out but I got something

guys you guys might be like you

akhil bhartiya application to forbid when they see you

For more infomation >> COD WW2 2X WINTER BRIBE SUPPLY DROP CONTRACT - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

khmer remix 2018,បទថ្មីៗកំពុងពេញនិយម Remix 2018 បទក្លឹបថៃ, New song khmer remix 2018,Remix thai 2018 - Duration: 25:35.

khmer remix 2018,បទថ្មីៗកំពុងពេញនិយម Remix 2018 បទក្លឹបថៃ

For more infomation >> khmer remix 2018,បទថ្មីៗកំពុងពេញនិយម Remix 2018 បទក្លឹបថៃ, New song khmer remix 2018,Remix thai 2018 - Duration: 25:35.

-------------------------------------------

JAN MOIR is glued to Radio 4 as Prince Harry guest edits Breaking News - Duration: 7:58.

At the end of his stint guest- editing R4's Today programme, Prince Harry was given two seconds to summarise the experience, to hone his 'final message' to the programme's seven million listeners.

What, in essence, was his meaningful missive, the emotional core of his ballast from the palace, his mission statement to the nation? There was a pause. 'I dunno,' said the prince finally, seconds before the pips signalled that he had run out of time. Beep, beep, beep.

So how to summarise his royal contribution to the three-hour show? We now know Harry's key issues, the things he is either 'passionate' or 'genuinely passionate' about are the military, the environment, mental health, charity and a buncha people he repeatedly refers to as 'the younger generation' or 'the youth of today', even though he is barely more than a shaver himself.

Indeed, it seems only five minutes ago that Harry was playing naked billiards in Vegas and marching around in a Nazi uniform. Now, bless him, he is an utterly reformed character; an homme serieux who is soon to be married and is clearly embarking on some kind of vague, Bono-esque ultra-mission to save the world and everyone in it.

By the end of the programme it was still difficult to grasp the details of his self-imposed task, only that the prince sees himself as a caring, green bridge between the younger generation who don't trust the older generation and vice versa. In a royal nutshell, we must take 'millennials' more seriously (must we?) and double our recycling efforts. Or something like that.

Harry's Today show began with thumping 'grime' dance music at around 7am, followed by a winning contribution from boxer Anthony Joshua, who he makes his own bed every morning, all the better to face the day ahead. Meanwhile, the prince's pet concerns were given the Today treatment. This meant an investigation into the link between mental health and the nation's productivity, while presenter Justin Webb wondered what impact the involvement of Prince Harry had on a charity. 'Obviously funding,' came the honest reply.

The showpieces were the prince's two main interviews, and he didn't have to drill down too far in his address book to hit gold. His chief guests were Prince Charles (Dad) and Barack Obama (American Surrogate Dad). Both are used to the sound of their own voices, and both Charles and the Ex Pres chuntered on and on, luxuriating in the novelty of the uninterrupted airspace like two stately galleons steaming ahead in a sea of mutual smarm.

Charles waffled about the importance of his environmental work, Obama talked about the importance of his legacy. How one longed for the usual incredulous snort from John Humphrys, heralding the start of one of his Mr Punch interrogative interventions. Instead, Harry was content to pour more honey upon the honeyed words. To Obama: 'You made a massive difference?' 'A huge difference,' the president agreed.

Father, Pa, Mr President, Sir, Your Highness, there were a lot of big beast male egos to wrangle over the breakfast airwaves, with the marmalade of privilege spread thick upon the imperial toast.

Prince Charles's rich fruitcake voice sounded as if it were rumbling from the depths of an ermine-swaddled throne laid upon a carpet of flunkeys inside a room made of gold. He also sounded utterly thrilled that his son was listening to his environmental concerns at last.

'Oh dear boy, the fact you are saying this,' he cried, as Harry murmured that Something Must Be Done about protecting nature. 'Well, darling boy it makes me very proud to think that you understand.'

Harry, who relies on cliché more than he should, said that it was a 'test to humanity to swing that pendulum, to make our mark on the planet'. Then the princes spoke at length about climate change and the need to tackle waste in the economy.

Ahem. I know what you are thinking. All this from a family whose property empire includes myriad castles, palaces, fine houses and a thousand burning light bulbs, while their number one hobby is blasting game birds out of the sky and shooting animals. Not to mention Harry's trips across the Atlantic to see his girlfriend, and hers to see him.

Prince Harry claims to be apolitical, but this was a programme rich in politics and political choices. Including tacit disapproval of Donald Trump from Obama, and unquestioning belief in man-made climate change. And surely 'shining a spotlight on an issue' is a political act in itself?

In the end, his guest editorship of Today was perhaps more revealing than the prince intended. A quick-fire question and answer session at the end of his Obama interview distressingly laddish credentials under the royal carapace, as he asked about Obama's underpants and his favourite television programmes (including one that featured Meghan Markle). Oh dear.

Yet throughout it all, the prince - who is clearly well-meaning - sounded earnest and sincere, keen to present himself as an ordinary chap, even though he is anything but. Not quite a man of the people and never a man who makes his own bed. Will the nation be convinced about Harry as a social crusader? I dunno. Beep, beep, beep.

For more infomation >> JAN MOIR is glued to Radio 4 as Prince Harry guest edits Breaking News - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Taking better care

For more infomation >> Taking better care

-------------------------------------------

2017, un año de noticias intensas | Enfoque | Telemundo - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> 2017, un año de noticias intensas | Enfoque | Telemundo - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG sub] [Overwatch] Doomfist Hollywood Out of map glitch! -Streamer - Duration: 2:33.

This glitch is found by an OW streamer by accident!

You can do this glitch on the crater(?). Don't forget to keep zoomout!

Now, let's change the hero!

I think Doomfist is the best hero ever for doing the glitch!

Attacker turn!

FYI, if you want to know how to put tp, click the previous video or click the card above!

You can put a tp on here too..

This is the end! Thanks for watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment