Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Youtube daily report w Dec 13 2017

For more infomation >> Ya Samiu-Get Whatever you want-Body & Soul Health Tips-2017-English/Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Singalong With The Strong H...

For more infomation >> Singalong With The Strong H...

-------------------------------------------

Gravação do especial 'Família Record' teve barraco, baixaria e até polícia - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Gravação do especial 'Família Record' teve barraco, baixaria e até polícia - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Após TRF4, Sérgio Moro traz nova 'surpresa' e defesa de Lula leva outro 'baque' - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Após TRF4, Sérgio Moro traz nova 'surpresa' e defesa de Lula leva outro 'baque' - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 D2 115PK | R-EDITION | DRIVE-E | START/STOP | - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 D2 115PK | R-EDITION | DRIVE-E | START/STOP | - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Fedez e la Ferragni si sposeranno in Sicilia, ecco dove - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Fedez e la Ferragni si sposeranno in Sicilia, ecco dove - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Through the Dark - Duration: 3:45.

"Through the Dark"

Written by KT Tunstall and Martin Terefe

Performed by Vicky Welsh

As I walk away, I look over my shoulder

to see what I'm leavin' behind.

Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes fade.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

How do I show all the love inside my heart?

This is all new as I'm feelin' my way through the dark.

I used to talk with honest conviction

on how I predicted my world.

I'm gonna leave it to stargazers.

Tell me what your telescope says.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What is in store for me now? It's comin' apart.

Well, I know that it's true 'cause I'm feeling my way

through the dark.

Tryin' to find a light on somewhere!

Tryin' to find a light on somewhere!

I'm findin' I'm fallin' in love with the dark over here.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What do I know? I don't care where I start.

My troubles are few as I'm feelin' my way

through the dark,

Through the Dark.

I'm feelin'

my way

through the dark.

For more infomation >> Through the Dark - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 5008 ALLURE 1.6 BLUEHDi 120PK | NAVIGATIE | HALF LEDER | LMV 19 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 5008 ALLURE 1.6 BLUEHDi 120PK | NAVIGATIE | HALF LEDER | LMV 19 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Babamın Günahları / Sins of My Father - Teaser 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:51.

Can we become friends?

Yes we can.

What's your name?

Ozan.

Yours?

Zeynep, but most people call me Zeyno.

Zeyno.

Your name is beautiful as yourself.

We need to find a suitable donor.

We have no other choice.

Do we have anybody else we can check? Someone who has a blood-relation.

Ozan.

Don't make me regret finding you.

Stay away from Zeyno.

God..

... please..

... let my daughter live.

... let my daugher have a life.

She is so little.

I was so afraid, mother.

I was so afraid that I would go to heaven alone.

For more infomation >> Babamın Günahları / Sins of My Father - Teaser 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ya Samiu-Get Whatever you want-Body & Soul Health Tips-2017-English/Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Ya Samiu-Get Whatever you want-Body & Soul Health Tips-2017-English/Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

丢火车乐队(Lost Train ) - 定时清醒 Sober regularly - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> 丢火车乐队(Lost Train ) - 定时清醒 Sober regularly - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV - Coming Soon

For more infomation >> YouTube TV - Coming Soon

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 D2 115PK | R-EDITION | DRIVE-E | START/STOP | - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 D2 115PK | R-EDITION | DRIVE-E | START/STOP | - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

WARFACE: РАШУ С TYPE 97B - УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ СТВОЛ - Duration: 11:03.

For more infomation >> WARFACE: РАШУ С TYPE 97B - УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ СТВОЛ - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ya Samiu-Get Whatever you want-Body & Soul Health Tips-2017-English/Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Ya Samiu-Get Whatever you want-Body & Soul Health Tips-2017-English/Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Why French People Don't Get Fat: The REAL reasons! - Duration: 13:14.

Salut YouTube in today's video

I am gonna do my best to share everything I know and explain why, in the land of cheese and butter and

cream and croissants

French people are able to stay so slim

and the statistics don't lie France does have the lowest obesity rate of

35 OECD countries only 10% of them are obese

They don't diet you don't often see them running around the gym five times a week

So how do they do it? It's just not fair right?! And I've heard some people say "Oh, it's the genetics!"

Guys think about it

This doesn't make sense France is almost in the center of Europe

Imagine the millions of people that have passed through this land over the last thousands of thousands of years

Their genetics have no greater

superpowers than the Italians do or the Brits do or the Spanish do

plus this argument is null and void because the

obesity rates and the average weight of the average French person has been steadily

increasing over time with the introduction of

globalized diet and influences from other parts of the Western world

meaning that it was actually what they're eating and very importantly how they were eating

that makes the big difference.

So let me share with you six lessons when it comes to food from the French

that allow them to stay in shape with very little additional effort

Lesson number one is that the French take their time to eat

So we've all heard about the famous one,

two-hour lunch breaks in France and this is NOT a myth

So even in Paris even in the corporate working world we break for one hour at lunchtime

And we sit down at the table and eat our lunch

And it takes that long because the French will break their meal down into components so a traditional

meal would be your entree, the main the cheese course and then

dessert for us in the corporate world at lunchtime

we usually just have an entrée and a main or a main and a dessert

But the principle still there of breaking your meal down into courses,

so this helps to maintain a healthy weight for two main reasons

So the first is you're at the table you're eating with all five senses

You know you're not distracted still working on your computer screen or watching TV in the evening

You're present with your food if you can imagine you start on your first course

You know you have the time you're not rushed

You chew more slowly

And you actually savor what you're eating rather than just quickly inhaling a sandwich for example at the desk

So you can learn when you're doing all of these things your brain has the time to

register that you've actually eaten

So scientists saying that it actually takes the brain 20 minutes to figure out that you've eaten, and so when you eat quickly

your stomach is full, but your mind is still hungry

And this is why we just keep eating

beyond what we actually need

In France because you've got the time to go course-by-course

You can actually take a moment between courses when you're shifting your plates

so you've finished your entree and you're starting on your main

and it's a very different relationship with your main because

you've had the time to figure out

how hungry you still are how much room you have left

and then you make a decision to continue so even though you feel like you're having

two three even four courses sometimes

things are so spread out and the portion sizes are smaller anyway by default

that you actually end up eating

less than you would if you had one big plate of food

And you're quickly trying to shovel everything down as fast as humanly possible

Lesson number two is that the French eat a lot of everything

but don't eat too much of anything

What do I mean by that? Well France is not a country of deprivation

and when it comes to your diet the sources are creamy

their duck is cooked in butter everything is the real deal

you'll find it really hard to find low-fat, sugar-free

fat-free products like we have in New Zealand America UK for example

But why isn't that really unhealthy? Well not really because

usually these products are more highly processed

and they're more difficult for our bodies to digest because they're less natural

What the French

do is they take the real full products, but they all just eat a little bit of everything

There's a lot of variety in the diet so at lunchtime for example

It'd be completely normal that I have a full chicken breast some rice and some

vegetables and then for a dessert you might have some yogurt or a fruit or even a cake

But my point here really is that you have a full meal a lot of fruit and veg actually and a lot of

flavors on your plate you know the French woman around me

don't cut entire food groups out of their diet like carbs for example like we do

French women eat their cubs!

I think because they eat everything in moderation

they don't get these insane cravings

and they don't binge on things French people eat a lot of everything

They eat in-season products

They don't eat processed foods in general

And they avoid it genetically modified things like the plague

and you often hear French women saying things like "je fais juste attention"

which means I'm just paying a little bit of attention so they're never on these big crash diets

They're not doing the Atkins diet

They're not doing like whatever the big trend diet is at the moment

What that means is that they still continue to eat a little

bit of everything

but maybe a smaller portion size and they'll always just take a piece of fruit

or a yogurt instead of taking something

Super-sweet for example

Lesson number three from the French is that food education is as important as maths

It's as important as spelling

It is a subject in and of itself

French people are educated

about healthy food and eating habits from the moment they can eat them not like us at

23 years old googling away like which foods have high sugar content. That's a little bit too little too late

don't you think? And they say that the diet you have in your early years

Impacts your relationship with food for your whole life, so let's move

on to the French crèche or kindergarten because this is just kind of insane every day

these little French children 2, 3, 4 years old will sit down

for lunch for 1 hour at the table

And they will eat their four-course meal which has been provided by a chef with organic ingredients

The huge variety of food the menus are changing week after week.

They have strong flavors their blue cheese their shrimps

They really get the kids to eat a lot of diverse products

This is at no additional cost this is highly highly subsidized by the state

The crèches and kindergardens in France are very very cheap, and it's all inclusive.

This is educating their future citizen about something that they're going to need to do every single day

which is to eat in a healthy and

balanced way. You actually see these small children

and they learn to do things like serve each other first before they start eating

to drink water to eat in a slow and

healthy and civilized way. They're using their metal knives and forks for example

No plastic cutlery up in here! Lunch is really seen as a class that lasts a full hour

I actually have an example menu in front of me and

some of the main courses are like lamb skewers on couscous

codfish and a dill sauce and for the dessert

it's the choice between a

caramel or vanilla flan - like these kids are three or four years old!

My French boyfriend for example never had fizzy drink growing up in

his whole life. He's eaten at McDonald's

maximum a handful of times.

I think it sounds kind of mean to a culture like us like all these poor kids never getting these treats

but that's just normality for them, so they don't view it as mean or restrictive. That's just normal.

Lesson number four is around eating at consistent hours and privileging eating at home.

So I've mentioned this already in one of my culture shock videos

but I was really shocked when I came here

And how strict the schedule is when it comes to eating you eat three meals a day, and if you have a snack

that's a goûter and it's something that you have maybe around 4 to 5 p.m.

But that's it so thanks to this routine

you really know your body like clockwork, and so you find that the French never let themselves get too hungry

which means of course I never let themselves get too stuffed because they don't wait till they're absolutely

starving to eat and because as well they eat proper meals like sit down for a real, filling lunch and

a proper dinner I'm not snacking away in the afternoon, and you're not snacking in the evenings either

You don't get those cravings for ice cream or biscuits or anything at 9/10 p.m.

And in France they stay largely in control of when they eat in the evenings for example because they're

really privileging eating at home.

I've found a lot of French people do, they think that dining at home hosting at home having friends around

in the home is just

as sexy as eating out. A recent study by the committee for health education

here in France found that eating is still very closely linked to the national heritage here of

consuming good food for pleasure in France

76 percent of meals are prepared at home and the

favorite place to eat both lunch and dinner is in the family home with 75 percent

saying that they ate at the family table

Lesson number 5 from the French is that they just know when to stop.

I think the secret here is really around the

courses and that you break the meal down so you have that moment to stop and think am I still hungry?

How much more do I want? And I've also noticed that when you've got a bowl of salad on the table for example

You always just take a little portion each, but there's always some left and the bowl so you'll eat

and then you'll finish your share, and then you'll have a moment to think hmm

Do I want more? And then if it's yes

Then you take more so you don't serve everything that's on the table on the plate straight away

You don't fill up your plate completely you just take a little bit of everything

finish that and then we'll go for round 2 if

You feel like it, but there's also something here, not just around auto-regulation

but around peer regulation as well because

I have friends and my boyfriend sometimes will

comment on how much I've taken and they're not trying to be mean or shame me, but they're like oh

that's a lot and that actually seems to be culturally acceptable,

but you do sometimes hear those comments from colleagues like oh

I couldn't eat that much. Oh you must be hungry or oh, that's very sugary be careful

don't eat too much of that. Although I'm trying not to take it as a shaming thing I'm kind of like

this isn't any of your business what I'm eating, but yeah, it's just anyway

it's something that I've noticed over here

Lesson number six isn't so much about the food

but it's about drinking so the stereotype about France is that they're drinking wine at lunch time at dinner time

When actually yeah, they may enjoy a glass of wine at dinner time for example

but they don't care for hard liquor, and they're never out to drink too much, to get drunk and

absolutely trolleyed, okay young people aside

And I do have some French girlfriends that are living in the UK, and they're

hor-rif-ied

with the amount of drinking that gets done in the UK especially at

University a lot of them say like okay

I might drink a lot

But never to the extent where I would get drunk and fall over and vomit

I think they think it's probably quite vulgar to end up in such a drunken mess and my point is that

alcohol has a lot of carbs in it and

drinking is very closely linked to weight gain and yeah

They just don't have the same kind of approach to alcohol either here in France so those are kind of the main

principles that I wanted to cover with you guys today the six lessons that I've learnt from the French

I'm almost expecting quite a few people to comment on the fact that French people tend to be skinnier in

Paris than in the regions

And I think that is quite true to an extent there's usually a wealthier portion of the country living in the big city

So you'll get those young

wealthy

Parisians who have interests in yoga and fitness blogs

and health in general you're also super active around Paris. You're walking everywhere

you're walk five to ten kilometers a day just going through the metro system and

yeah, Paris is kind of a stressful lifestyle and you've got to remember that stress

can sometimes burn calories for certain people as well. One topic

I haven't touched on here is the smoking because I know the French smoke a lot,

and I know that smoking is an appetite suppressant

But I honestly think that such a tiny tiny piece of the puzzle

And if you think about it is every single smoker that you know slim?

not sure

And I really think it's around the attitude around foods and mindset and the approach to

eating in France which is kind of the secret and let me know what kind of topics below that you'd like to learn about or

know more about I'm happy to do research to investigate and to give my opinion on

The French, life in France and all of that crazy stuff and until next time guys - à bientôt !

For more infomation >> Why French People Don't Get Fat: The REAL reasons! - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 115pk DIG-T Tekna - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Nissan QASHQAI 1.2 115pk DIG-T Tekna - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Supergirl- Kara and Sam- Inner Demons - Duration: 3:34.

I am not a human.

Tried to be,

but I'm not.

Kara Danvers was a mistake.

Is everything okay?

'Cause I keep trying to make plans, and you keep ditching.

I've just been busy.

Do you know how many people in this world want to have superpowers?

Do you know how special you are?

I'm not special!

Yes, you are. -No, I'm not!

I'm just an average mother trying to take care of her kid!

What is happening?!

Mom?

Yeah.

I heard you scream.

I'm sorry.

Sorry, I had a bad dream.

You know I don't sleep anymore?

I think that you just had a good ole...human panic attack.

That's not possible.

No, I'm...

I'm stronger than that.

What are you doing, Sam?

Why didn't you tell me that you saw Krypton,

that-that you were having panic attacks?

I didn't want you to worry.

I'm a hero?

They will not call you a hero.

They will call you "Worldkiller".

I don't know...how to fight this one.

YOU LET EVERYONE THAT I LOVE DIE!

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!

Kara Danvers sucks right now!

I just feel like the worst mother...

It was so horrible, Alex.

It was so bad.

It was so horrible.

I'm the girl of steel!

I don't bend, I don't break,

I don't stand down for anyone!

I'm not...

a worldkiller...

I...I'm not a worldkiller!

At some point...

Even the Girl of Steel might break.

For more infomation >> Supergirl- Kara and Sam- Inner Demons - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Secretary of Commerce hopes for a gratifying result of the KORUS FTA renegotiation - Duration: 2:00.

The U.S. Secretary of Commerce has spoken out on the upcoming renegotiation of the Korea-U.S.

free trade deal.

In a keynote speech at a forum in Washington on Tuesday, Wilbur Ross said the automobile

sector would be one of the key issues under discussion.

Cha Sang-mi reports.

The U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, delivered a keynote address on Tuesday on

the opportunities and challenges in promoting free and fair trade between South Korea and

the U.S.

The address was part of a forum on Korea-U.S. partnership in the Trans-Pacific Century,

co-hosted in Washington by the Atlantic Council and the Korea Foundation.

Ross expressed his wish for a satisfying result from a successful renegotiation of the five-year-old

KORUS Free Trade Agreement between the two countries.

He said the renegotiation schedule depends on South Korea, but it is still too early

to discuss as it hasn't taken off yet.

He said Washington sees the "automotive deficit" as the most crucial part of the U.S. trade

deficit with South Korea, and a priority during the trade negotiations, as South Korea imposes

(quote) "very different standards" on American cars and allows a small quota for car imports

that don't have to meet those standards.

He claimed that Korean requirements for American car imports aren't "reasonable in the overall

scheme of things".

Ross also mentioned the security alliance between the two nations, saying that trade

and security are two distinct issues, and called on the U.S. to be fully devoted in

tackling North Korean provocations.

In terms of trade policies, Ross said the Trump administration aims to reduce the U.S.

trade deficit and underscored the wish for a "free, fair, and reciprocal trade."

He added that this is a warning for any country involved in unfair trade, bringing up the

recent U.S. safeguard measures taken toward Samsung and LG's Korean-made washers.

Cha Sang-mi, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of Commerce hopes for a gratifying result of the KORUS FTA renegotiation - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ivanka Trump 'Happy Holidays' Instead Of Merry Christmas - Some Her father Supporters Aren't Happy - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Ivanka Trump 'Happy Holidays' Instead Of Merry Christmas - Some Her father Supporters Aren't Happy - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Stray Kids EP9 - 'Great Practice!' Effort-King Hyunjin and Practice Bug Jeongin - Duration: 3:32.

(Hyunjin has found Changbin to give him a rap lesson)

HY: after listening to the lesson, there are still something I don't understand

CB: you didn't focus on the lesson then?

(speechless)

CB: okay okay okay!

(just kidding)

HY: there is no way that I couldn't focus on it

HY: I was practicing my vocalization just now

HJ: I don't really know how to take that breath

(oh really?)

HJ: like, it has to go like this

(Hyungjin who is asking about the rap breathing and vocalization)

HJ: I was practicing, but the teacher said to also learn it from you

(from me?)

(Rap-Bin sunsaemin's vocalization lesson)

CB: okay, look really far away, think that you have to say something to someone that is 1 kilometre away

(t/n HONESTLY CHANGBIN U TRYNA MAKE US DEAF? tbh I actually laughed really hard)

HJ: why are you shouting like that with someone beside you?

(ah... this.. isn't it...)

CB: okay okay ill shout to you then

CB: you have to notice the difference

(1st attempt)

CB: no not like that

(Hyunjin is only making a sound with his neck)

CB: you have to think that its coming from a higher place

CB: try and make your tone higher?

CB: you have to get out of here and pierce it out

HJ: *without strength* HAaa...

HJ: I just had a good feeling about this

HJ: it was a feeling like it just caught in my nose

(right! thats it!)

CB: yes you have to do it with your nose

(Hyunjin is trying the vocalization with Changbin's advice)

CB: yes this is it!

(trying to keep this feeling, he took this vigor and randomly challenged the rap)

CB: doesn't it sound much better?

(great vocalization! he did it better!)

HJ: hyung, my head kind of hurts now

(t/n im sobbing he's such an adorable dork)

CB: your head hurts?

CB: then isn't it a bad thing...?

CB: no, thats a good thing! because it has to come from up here!

HJ: I feel really strange right now

(still thinking of the dreamy nasal experience) (t/n Korean is weird sometimes...)

CB: its really nice to listen to

CB: 'oh the vocalization is good?' like that kind of feeling?

(happy)

(Hwang Hyunjin / just did it better right now - a bit surprised and fascinated)

HJ: I'm going to practice more now that I've found that sound

YM: Lets here you sing first

(Maknae Jeongin starts his vocal training lesson!)

(t/n ouuuu maknae sounding goooddd)

(focusing)

(Jeongin has been putting effort in since he was called out in the evaluation)

(what will be the evaluation of Jeongin's singing?)

YM: it seems like you've been straining/working hard to improve?

YM: (at the busking mission) you got complimented didn't you?

JI: yes

(back at the busking mission evaluation)

RD: as for Jeongin...

RD: even though skill is skill, its like,

RD: he really catches the attention

JYP: that is really a great strength to have, to be able to catch the attention

JYP: as for Jeongin,

JYP: I'm kind of surprised; your singing really improved

JYP: you used to stick out like an amateur a lot

JYP: but this time, that amateur feel,

JYP: rEALLY changed a lot

JYP: you seemed really stable this time around!

(happy)

JI: I really couldn't even imagine it

(receiving warmth)

JI: i was really surprised...

JI: it was really.. ah I was really surprised...

(t/n god hes such a precious baby I just wanna protect him asdfghjk)

JI: i was really very surprised...

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Stray Kids EP9 - 'Great Practice!' Effort-King Hyunjin and Practice Bug Jeongin - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fuelling Kindness - The Gift of Giving - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Fuelling Kindness - The Gift of Giving - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Battling bone-chilling temperatures _ 121317 - Duration: 2:31.

Good afternoon, icy conditions continue to grip most of the peninsula with cold wave

alerts in place in most regions,... including here in Seoul.

Daily lows this morning were nearly minus 20 degrees in Seoul and other northern areas.

It's not only the cold air, but dry air is getting worse... with a dry weather advisory

in place in Seoul... and daily highs will only get up to minus 2 degrees Celsius.

We'll get some brief relief from the cold snap on Friday and Saturday with a mix of

rain and snow then freezing conditions will return.

With the prolonged icy cold temperatures, many are coming down with colds and the flu.

As mentioned, flu season came early and is looking tougher this year.

Some of ways to prevent and fight the flu are drinking these flavored teas Grab one

to stay warm as well

With that, let's take a look at the international weather for viewers around the world.

While many of us in South Korea are shivering under the cold with more snowfall expected

for the easternmost islands of Dokdo and Ullengdo... many regions in North Korea are having even

colder readings under mostly sunny skies.

As for the rest of Asia, morning clouds in New Delhi will give way to afternoon sunshine

but expect to see patchy fog.

Meanwhile, Melbourne will have its hottest day since January as the mercury reaches 36C.

Heading to North America, those in Montreal will need to brace for freezing morning lows

of minus 16 degrees on Wednesday morning along with lingering snowfall.

As for South America, Bogota will have a rainy but mild day with a high of 19 degrees.

Taking you to Europe,... temperatures in Moscow will be a lot higher than Seoul, in fact,

there shouldn't be any major cold snap for the time being.

Lastly to Africa, Cape Town will have a rainy Wednesday with the high reaching 18 degrees.

That's all the weather update for now.

For more infomation >> Battling bone-chilling temperatures _ 121317 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tuyển Tập Những Ca Khúc KPOP HOT Năm 2017 Phần 1 | iTV Music - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Tuyển Tập Những Ca Khúc KPOP HOT Năm 2017 Phần 1 | iTV Music - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon - "Darker" [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:55.

♪ I tried, you know, just to tow the line ♪

♪ Love all the neighbors and live in the light ♪

♪ Sure I stumbled sometimes ♪

♪ Self-Contained, a convenient lie ♪

♪ Every source of pain ♪

♪ Every sting of pride had to come from the outside ♪

♪ But you, you won't even fight me fair ♪

♪ Wait for the darkness, catch me unaware ♪

♪ You pull me close ♪

♪ Then you twist the knife ♪

♪ I don't wanna live with the kinds of trouble ♪

♪ I keep finding myself in ♪

♪ Mirror to my left and mirror to my right ♪

♪ A void stretching out on either side ♪

♪ Is it your face or mine ♪

♪ Try to leave a mark ♪

♪ We carve our names ♪

♪ All cornered animals behave the same, then get eaten alive ♪

♪ So that's it ♪

♪ I wash my hands ♪

♪ Cut my ties to the world and its vicious appetites ♪

♪ Yes I am ready to die ♪

♪ Yeah I'm ready, yeah, I'm ready to die ♪

♪ I don't wanna live with the kinds of trouble ♪

♪ I keep finding myself in ♪

♪ Something's gotta give when the water keeps on rising ♪

♪ And the walls are closing in ♪

♪ How long can I keep this tired act together ♪

♪ It's a short ambulance ride ♪

♪ And then the waiting room forever ♪

♪ So tell me how do I make the right move now ♪

♪ Prepare me for the moment when my mind goes out ♪

♪ I am trying hard to follow the sound ♪

♪ You won't even fight me fair ♪

♪ Wait for the darkness, catch me unaware ♪

♪ Then you twist the knife ♪

For more infomation >> Typhoon - "Darker" [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Babamın Günahları / Sins of My Father - Teaser 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:51.

Can we become friends?

Yes we can.

What's your name?

Ozan.

Yours?

Zeynep, but most people call me Zeyno.

Zeyno.

Your name is beautiful as yourself.

We need to find a suitable donor.

We have no other choice.

Do we have anybody else we can check? Someone who has a blood-relation.

Ozan.

Don't make me regret finding you.

Stay away from Zeyno.

God..

... please..

... let my daughter live.

... let my daugher have a life.

She is so little.

I was so afraid, mother.

I was so afraid that I would go to heaven alone.

For more infomation >> Babamın Günahları / Sins of My Father - Teaser 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rāhui on Mātai Bay to take place - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Rāhui on Mātai Bay to take place - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Warwick teachers protest against school committee, claiming pay raise will arrive 2 months late - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Warwick teachers protest against school committee, claiming pay raise will arrive 2 months late - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Modern Shakespearean Sonnet 37. The Blind Girl in a Bike Race, by Andrew Barker - Duration: 1:15.

Hi, I'm Andrew Barker. This is "Modern Shakespearean Sonnet Number 37:

"The Blind Girl in a Bike Race." They told me I could not do many things./ As soon as I could

understand their voice,/ They told me life was good, but each life brings/

So much that would have never been our choice./ They said I had to stay at home, read Braille/

And play the piano in the space they'd made/ Designed with me in mind.

That I would fail/ To balance outside, on my own, at speed./ But seated here I push on,

I compete/ Against, not just the others, but a world/ I have to show there's

nothing I can't beat:/ It's not about the bike, it's 'bout the girl./ My life took on

new meaning that day when/ I rode on grit made roads, not in the gym./

Thank you. I'm Andrew Barker. That was Sonnet 37 from "Joyce is Not Here:

101 Modern Shakespearean Sonnets." If you enjoyed that please Comment, Like,

Subscribe. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Modern Shakespearean Sonnet 37. The Blind Girl in a Bike Race, by Andrew Barker - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Je veux Mourir en tout Conscience - Duration: 15:44.

For more infomation >> Je veux Mourir en tout Conscience - Duration: 15:44.

-------------------------------------------

the Cost of JavaScript, SVG placeholders and WebAssembly: FrontEnd news (13 Dec'17) - Duration: 5:20.

Hi!

Let's discuss today the Cost of JavaScript, SVG placeholders and WebAssembly support.

I'm Anatol and you are watching the Good Parts of the Frontend development.

[Music playing]

Link Clark wrote an article titled "Entering The Quantum Era".

Here she described how Firefox got fast again and where it's going to get faster.

As always, she interspersed a dull text with own drawings.

"HTTP/2 push is tougher than I thought" by Jake Archibald is a collection of HTTP/2 server

push pitfalls and recommendations how to cope with them.

As the author noted: "I don't think I'd recommend HTTP/2-push to anyone unless they'd exhausted

all other optimizations."

Addy Osmani presented a comprehensive guide namely "The Cost Of JavaScript".

We always hear about the web bloating and worry about image and video size.

The same amount of bytes for an image and for JS code will cost the different price

because the transmission size is critical for low-end networks.

Also JS parse time is important for CPU bound devices.

You can figure out the details on Medium.

Petr Gazarov tried to level down the TripAdvisor's "text input highlight" effect using React

and CSS.

The result looks fancy.

It's funny, that Federico Zivolo himself, proposed a pure CSS version without any JavaScript

below in comments.

Always bear in mind: "Keep it simple stupid".

[Music playing]

Addy Osmani has released another episode of "Totally Tooling Tips".

In this episode, Addy chats with Rob Dodson about his workflow for accessibility testing.

Have a look.

One more educational video is "8 Tips For Getting Better At React".

A tutorial in the video covers: inline conditionals, linting, using the React DevTools, component

types, and much more.

"How to use SVG as a Placeholder, and Other Image Loading Techniques" by José Pérez

is a libraries' overview for SVG thumbnail's creation in order to improve the user experience.

This is the fourth post of his series about techniques loading images.

Eva Ferreira posted a guide of the usage Grids and Flex CSS together.

Even though you don't need this approach in your project, the links at the bottom of

the article, would be useful.

You can find her article on Aerolab blog.

[Music playing]

Let me grab your attention to an exhaustive list of all the elements you need to have

or to test before launching your site.

Brandon Morelli published the "FrontEnd checklist".

It's absolutely priceless, especially for newbies.

Ana Tudor has proved one more time that CSS is amazing.

This time she posted a step-by-step how-to for smooth transitions from one shape to another

using SVG and vanilla JavaScript.

Let us back to CSS topic.

Eric Mayer expressed his thoughts in writings titled "Declining Complexity in CSS".

Eric noted that the fourth edition of his book is twice thicker than a previous one.

I think it's not the problem at all, you'd rather use such a book as a handbook rather

than a tutorial.

The last point for today is "WebAssembly Support Now Shipping in All Major Browsers".

This is a pivotal moment in the Web because it makes possible to run web applications

at near-native speeds.

It's not only about games, but overall about a computer vision, language detection, physical

simulation, etc.

Everything can run dramatically faster using WebAssembly.

[Music playing]

If you like this video give it "thumbs up", share it with your friends, subscribe to the

channel and watch other episodes.

Thanks for watching and stay curious.

For more infomation >> the Cost of JavaScript, SVG placeholders and WebAssembly: FrontEnd news (13 Dec'17) - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Los beneficios de tomar gazpacho en verano - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Los beneficios de tomar gazpacho en verano - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Reasons for hair loss | Ten Reasons why hair falls - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> Reasons for hair loss | Ten Reasons why hair falls - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wonderful Wednesday Shave Of The Day #OVS, TI 69 Straight Razor Shave, Stache Soap Works KEERA #SOTD - Duration: 27:43.

Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Shave Of The Day! Hey Eric here with

Adventures In Wet Shaving and welcome back it's good to see ya it if this is your

first time here in your interests and learning on a straight razor shave go

ahead and hit that subscribe button then click on the bell next to it to be

notified when I upload videos that way you won't miss a thing

alright in tonight's shave I'm using my Thiers Issard 69

just a beautiful razor that is quarter hollow is fantastic shaver is in for

some tonight Stache Soap Works this is keera and it is a fantastic scent i really

enjoyed this one it's very complex like everything that comes from Erica which I

do enjoy yeah I really do now I have had that puck blooming me we're going to pour off

that bloom water we're gonna put that on this pre-shave just like normal

yeah

oh yeah oh nice really wonderful scent my brush tonight

is my Omega 10098 oh yeah I shook out go some of that water

and listen get it loaded up oh yeah yeah so how you doing

all right we made it to Wednesday the midweek shave, hump day yep

always good always good to see you yep all right hopefully your week is

going well yeah and the world's treat you good yeah and how about you shaves

you've been having some good shakes hmm let me know down in the comments that

would be brilliant you let me know how it's going and and what kind of

equipment you're using what kind of soaps I think that'd be really fun I did

yeah and I like to hear from you anyway it's always good all right

and maybe you're having some great shaves mm-hmm that's it there you go now

this is looking good we're there we are definitely there on this one okay

just kind of clean up a little bit yeah with that on as well

here we go

definitely good

okay now let's get this going that there

nice

okay let's kick it up

all right here we go looking good now this

razor is so cool just because of the fact that when they are tempering it

they actually temper the razor in liquid lead yeah so they have liquid molten

lead and that's how they are tempering that razor which I thought was so cool

when I found out about that they have to have a special permit there in France to

do it and everything but they still do it that way

there we go nice okay so now this is going to be past one which is primarily

going to be with the grain but before that keep in mind I do Straight Razor

Edge Friday Specials every first and third Friday of each month all right

and in these Straight Razor Edge Friday Specials I actually use your questions

comments and suggestions that you leave down in the comments of these videos to

make these Straight Razor Edge Friday Specials so go ahead feel free this will

you can go ahead ask questions or give me suggestions that would be cool

this is a fine little blade

yeah yeah fills up quick though that's all right we can deal with that right

there okay

nice oh yeah nice flying shaver just a really good soap you know I got good

cushion nice likeness

you

like hit the Bob no big deal it'll be fine

all right now I knows we're going to switch hands get this other side

you

nice I'm gonna clean that razor off

all right looking good yep doing quite well

nice pass one complete yeah let's see how we did

I think it's gonna be good I really do mm-hmm oh yeah nice and like I say this

soap really has a good residual sweetness as well so you can always

clean up if you had to without even really completely lathering up now this

is past 2 and I do the shape of the day videos every Wednesday and Sunday so

stop on by if this is your first time here stop on by join us yeah have to get

a little more water on this kick it up

you know we're always talking having good time so you know just come on by

Wednesdays and Sundays that's the shape of the day yep and you could even join

me shaiva

be cool

yeah getting there so please and take some more

oh yeah get in there lather on that's weird yeah okay looking good

nice okay so now past two is primarily going to be

the cross degree on my neck here against the grain here and against the grain on

my cheeks yeah let's do it

lately though

now here on my neck a lot of this is with that blade pretty much flat on my

skin so the tip of the day you got to work on that angle sometimes you're

gonna want something more like that okay which is like a spine width off your

skin and then sometimes like doing this against the grain and across the grain

on my neck it's almost completely flat so tip of the day

gotta work on that angle

I know I see a lot of people that actually have their straight razor like

this and you know when you do that you're just going to be scraping you're

not actually going to be cutting hair as much as just irritating the skin so you

need to get that proper angle on that blade and then you'll be all set

you know if you do that you know you could be able to get pull it right away

and see how flat that is

especially on the against the grain kind of past it really does help

here we go nice

you

okay nice

yeah that's what I'm talking about right there

works really well in this little blade is really maneuverable

there we go pass to complete nice right now let's get that washed off oh yeah oh

yeah those cheeks are right where we want em that's wonderful okay now time

for the half pass and that is primarily going to be against the grain which

online in my neck

yes

go there we can see it

yeah you this other son

here we go

all right not a shave in the books yep let it go not good - oh yeah nice

really good all right now how long everywhere

and I dry that off here we go nice yeah perhaps shave there's lavender which

asel good stuff don't you yep and a marvelous it really is

alright there's that and for our Cologne eating tonight

alright here we go what my Musk it is good

oh yeah that's what I'm talking about right

there nice yeah we're gonna top this off with Nivea posh a bomb yep get some that

out yeah

moisturize that skin yep that's always good all right thank you so much you can

click right up here on this card to see the very best how to shave video than

you've ever seen thank you again really appreciate you stopping by for

the shave come back by and see us later click over here to see my latest video

click down here on a video especially picked out for you click over here on me

subscribe like comment share this video with your friends have a great shave and

a good day and I will see you next time when adventures in wet shaving

For more infomation >> Wonderful Wednesday Shave Of The Day #OVS, TI 69 Straight Razor Shave, Stache Soap Works KEERA #SOTD - Duration: 27:43.

-------------------------------------------

Moral Truth - Holiday Madness (Freestyle) [Prod. By Chuki Beats] - Duration: 3:38.

Hey man, I got to do this freestyle Trinding Contest, Holiday Madness, one take

Flows aught to go the extra mile Get ready because we won't be needing the

emergency brake

Here we go, don't look back Just show the people how to rap the Chuki

track, with my jetpack Don't be counting all the stakes, we're

not in Outback Just got to rewind and hit the playback

Moral Truth here, another Real Talk, dear Don't start to get drunk man, just hold

off the beer You gotta start listening, just lend me your

ear Don't give me all of this coal, you were

bad this year

I don't want to be an emperor, don't bow to me,

I see the spirit of Christmas, it isn't make believe

It's shining on the tree, you got to follow me,

It's my cup of tea, half MT, it's okay, it was free

You said "Because I love mac n' cheese" You see all of the presents, it's best to

receive, Than to give, just spend time with your family,

Hey, that's how Christmas is supposed to be

Hey, is it Hanukah yet?

It's already happening, how much you wanna bet?

Just look at the calendar, that wasn't even a threat

You're not buying anything, you won't get into debt

You won't be, you won't be playing yourself like another cassette

It's not that complicated, please do not forget

It's a madhouse, it's okay, I don't want you to fret

It's the Moral Truth cheer, they're at it again

We are already here, let's talk to Santa Claus

In the North Pole, so cold, there is so much snow

It's not steaming in here like a hot dog Or like a Peruvian bell pepper, this just

keeps getting better

I ask Santa "What is the holiday madness?"

He said, "It's when Christmas starts to get out of balance"

I said, "Is it just like Black Friday, when people are getting broke?"

He said, "Whatcha talkin bout Technofolks, we talking Diff'rent Strokes"

There's people in the world that only want gifts

You got to do something more like internet gifs

Start giving to others, positivity exists Follow this path and you'll be getting into

the good list

Look high up in the sky, I see the full moon, We gotta keep vibing to this trap tune,

Let spread the positive vibes in the sky like a balloon,

We got to hurry, Christmas is starting soon

All of the negativity, we got to burry it, Fighting for all of the gifts, it isn't

worth it Appreciate all that we have, we got to cherish

it, That is the spirit of Christmas, we got to

remember it

Hey folks, holiday madness may get us down at times,

It gets us worrying about the things we don't have

Christmas is all about family, it shouldn't be all about the gifts

It's best to give than to receive, that's the way to be

Just remember all that, and you'll do well Santa is watching, and thus, a hero is born

No comments:

Post a Comment