Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Mar 28 2018

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Come back. Come back to where you belong.

Excuse me, sir. You have a call.

I was told it was the Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

I'm on my way.

I have to go, princess.

I'll leave the door unlocked, but please don't leave.

I'd like to talk to you a bit more.

Ernesto Martinez is a thug, a criminal!

That's why Alondra's mother asked me to look after her

and keep him from finding her.

Alondra is very angry with her father.

Do you think she assaulted him?

I can't judge a child who had such a difficult childhood.

I've tried to provide for her as best I can,

but she's rebellious.

She grew up with a lot of pain and anger towards the world.

You really care about her.

As if she were my own.

That's what we need to focus on.

We need to find out if the police have her.

If they do, why haven't they reported it?

You think so?

It is a possibility.

Is she here legally?

Her mother bought her fake papers when they first arrived.

Alondra was just a girl at the time.

-I'll go look for her. -This is a mess.

I don't want you getting involved.

Eliza, I'm choosing to get involved.

Well, then let me go with you.

Okay.

Let's go.

Martinez.

<i> I'm sorry, sir, but it seems</i> <i> the call got disconnected.</i>

<i> Should I try calling</i> <i> the Secretary's office?</i>

Yes. I'll wait.

You could be accused of kidnapping!

We're not in Mexico, Ernesto! We can't do whatever we want!

What are you doing? I don't understand!

-Why didn't you tell me? -I had to be sure.

Sure of what?

No! No, no!

-No, what? -No, no!

What is it?

Help! Please!

Help!

-Let's go. -Who are you?

Come on. I won't hurt you.

Easy.

Let's go.

What is it?

Where are you going? What...?

-Damn it! -What are you looking for?

-The girl! -What girl?

What are you talking about?

What happened?

I don't know, sir. A short circuit, maybe?

The room is on fire.

Put it out it already!

Paula!

Why'd you help me?

Next time, throw a slipper instead of a shoe.

-Fine. -Get her out of here.

-Who are you? Why are you helping me?

-Where are you taking me? -Home. You gotta rest. Seatbelt.

<i> It was Alondra, Paula.</i>

I bet this was the only way she could get close to me.

Right, and you had to hold her hostage?

I had no choice.

Was I supposed to let the gringos arrest her?

That would get us into more trouble!

I want you to let me do my job.

Why'd you talk to her? You had no reason to.

Because she's my daughter.

Can you imagine what she's been through?

She must be very scared.

She lost her parents. Please try to understand.

What's up, partner?

Who knows what that idiot did to the cameras?

What idiot?

A guy from the new consul's security team.

He asked to see the feed

and I was dumb enough to leave him alone here.

We're screwed, man.

Why are you screwed?

I let a reporter without an invite in.

He gave $100!

And now the consul's security chief is asking

if we noticed anyone suspicious.

What did the guy look like?

He was about our height.

He wore a black suit and white shirt.

That's the same guy who deactivated the cameras!

If someone finds out about this, we're screwed.

If you saw nothing, I saw nothing.

-Deal? -Deal.

Someone must've helped her get away.

There's no other explanation.

Not necessarily.

Alondra was a very smart girl. She always got her way.

She's so smart she learned how to start fires from afar,

avoid being picked up by security cameras,

and disappear without a trace?

Really?

Spare me the sarcasm.

Maybe she took advantage of the fire to get away.

-Trejo! -Yes?

Well? Do you know how she escaped?

No.

I'm sorry, but no one really knows.

I questioned the guards

and they didn't notice anything suspicious.

What about the fire?

It seems some wiring short-circuited.

We don't know, sir. We'll need an expert opinion.

No! No way!

-I don't want strangers here. -We need to...

I don't want anyone looking into

and discovering what actually happened.

Where are you going?

To see my son.

You won't see Charlie again.

You won't.

You can hate me, but please don't hurt Charlie.

I told him the truth about you and he doesn't want to see you.

You'd love for that to happen, but it isn't true.

I'm the one who talked to him.

Charlie realized years ago that we don't get along.

He's sad because of it,

but he's smart enough to understand that our separation

is what's best for us all.

Are you turning him against me?

You know I'd never do that. Let me through.

I said you wouldn't see him and you won't!

-Want me to call security? -Fine! I won't make a scene!

I won't let your insanity hurt my son, you hear?

Not you or anyone will keep me from him!

-Lower your voice. -Nothing will!

Oh, God! Where could she be?

At least we can rule out the police and ICE.

Maybe she's with her father.

I pray to God she's not.

Why? Is he that bad?

He had my bakery in Mexico set on fire!

My mother almost died!

Promise you won't tell anyone what I told you about Alondra.

I won't.

I was so worried about you, honey!

What happened? Are you hurt?

Can you believe it?

Many famous actors worked here before they became famous.

This city has plenty of actors who don't work in their field.

Mark is helping me make my dreams come true.

Lucky?

No.

You're very talented, Frida.

You sing very well and you're beautiful.

You also dance like a goddess.

-You'll be bigger than Shakira. -Right.

Liar.

Don't believe me?

Nope.

-Wanna bet? -Nah.

Come on.

Wait. What are you doing?

Come here.

We're already here.

I'll show you.

Ladies and gentlemen,

I wanna present to you the most beautiful

and talented woman I know.

Frida!

Give it up for her!

Whoo!

Frida!

Encore! Encore!

You haven't told me why you and Joel

were outside the consulate.

We weren't together. He was following me.

-Don't know why. -What?

He was following you? Why would he?

I have no idea.

Hey, Patrick. What's the update?

Did anyone see him at the consulate?

And how is she doing?

Understood. See you tomorrow.

What happened?

Alondra is home. She's safe and...

What'd he say?

She didn't say a word during the car ride home.

She didn't say anything.

Hey, hey...

There, there. It's okay.

Sofia, look.

What matters is that Alondra is safe and sound.

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 25 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 25 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:27.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

You're not just looking for your sister.

You want revenge on the people who took her.

I suspect I'm being watched.

What'd you do?

My office isn't safe anymore.

If you say anything about me, you know who'll pay.

You can count on us for anything.

You're already the leader.

You've just got to unleash the beast inside you.

Your only free time will be when I'm with my Roxana

because I don't want you seeing

how she mounts me and kisses me all over, understood?

-Watch out! -What the ---- do you care?

I have a surprise for you tonight.

I hope it's booze. I could use a drink.

What do you want? Tequila sound good?

I'm taking you down, bitch. You'll see.

Zoraida!

Let her go.

Now.

Hey! Show's over!

Back to your cells! Now!

Move it!

This is the last time you lay a finger on her, is that clear?

Take it easy! Easy!

Get moving!

That's enough!

Alright, show's over!

Let's go!

I'm looking for a fat, middle-aged man

with a mustache.

It's just me here.

Just you?

Thanks.

Alright, ------.

You said Tilapia was alive and you lied to me!

I don't know what you're talking about.

You lied to me!

It's --------. You lied to me.

Bastards.

Here's your coffee.

Thanks, honey.

Hello.

So? What'd you find out?

Are you sure?

<i> He doesn't exist?</i>

Priamo knows everything.

What do we do?

He'll tell his people that Tilapia doesn't live there

and that he doesn't exist.

Can you stop Priamo from making another call?

I can jam the signal.

I'd have to work with the satellite,

but a word of caution.

The whole neighborhood's signal will be down.

Do it.

Hurry!

We need to talk. It's urgent.

Mr. Nemesio?

Done. The call didn't go through.

It's not over yet. He'll keep trying.

No...

Out of my way. I'm stopping him.

-Don't get ahead of yourself. -Priamo knows the truth!

Do you know what'll happen if the Professor finds out?

He'll have Daniel killed!

He's the Deputy Attorney General.

He'll go free and destroy us.

Please consider the bigger picture,

and don't be so impulsive.

I get your point, but if we don't do something,

everything will come crashing down.

I'm stopping Priamo, even if I have to cut out his tongue.

Alright?!

Yes, I agree.

-I am interested... -Commander.

-Give me his name. -It's urgent, sir.

Just a second.

Silvia traced one of Priamo's calls.

He sent someone to investigate

and they found out Tilapia doesn't exist.

Have someone tail Priamo 24/7.

Do we know if he made a call or got in touch with anyone?

Silvia managed to jam his signal.

Where's Alejandro? Do you know?

That's why I went to see you. He went after Priamo.

-I figured! -He won't answer.

She's right. He's entered the dead zone.

Gather every agent available.

I'm calling Borges.

Every minute counts.

If that information gets out,

there's no way we'll be able to protect Daniel.

Daniel?

What is it?

Alright.

Yes, of course. Right away.

What's going on?

It's possible the inmates might soon know

there's an undercover agent here.

How come?

The Deputy Attorney General found out.

They're trying to stop him, but we need to protect him.

I'll bring him in.

Once he's here we can figure out what to do.

Alright, go ahead.

What's with the TV?

It's for you.

They said Guillotine sent it.

You really pulled a number on him.

We even have television now.

Look what else he brought you.

"So you can satisfy your craving.

I'll satisfy mine later."

At least he's good for something.

Babe, let me take a swig. Don't be greedy.

Draw the curtains. We're having a party.

Yeah, girl!

Alright. Let's go!

Want some pizza, Clarisa?

You know Tamara was asking for it.

Come on.

Stay with us.

Oh, yeah! Let's get this party started!

Drink.

My turn. Cheers.

I'm Captain Alejandro Ferrer.

I'm here for Mr. Priamo Cabrales.

He's not here.

This isn't a social call. Excuse me.

Like I said, I'm here to arrest Primo Cabrales.

And what you're doing is called obstruction of justice,

so step aside.

Leave.

Brother, put the gun down.

You don't know what you're doing.

Don't do this. Put the gun down.

-Leave. -I'm warning you.

-Tell your people to step down. -Put the gun down!

Now!

You heard him. Put the gun down.

Now!

Mother won't stop staring. I think he likes you.

He's just jealous of me.

You wish.

Prince Charming, come with me.

What is it now?

Don't ask. Just come with me.

What the ----, Commander?

Priamo Cabrales, you're under arrest.

Sir, you need to come with us.

Do you know who I am?

I'm the Deputy Attorney General.

-You're a traitor! -Alejandro.

Everyone out.

Are you deaf? Everyone out!

Shh...

What do you want, ---?

Can't you tell I do all this so we can be alone?

Good. I like it when you cooperate.

I wrote you a poem. Did you read it?

Your poem was ----!

Leave me alone, ------------!

Look, Gato.

It's not about what you want.

We're going to do this whether you want to or not.

-No! -Turn him around.

Let go, you sons of bitches!

You can't arrest me. I'll ruin your careers!

Oh, really?

I need to call my lawyer. It's my right.

-Where's the phone? -In my office.

I'll go with you.

Silvia, are you there?

I need you to bring back the signal.

Trace the call Priamo's about to make.

Come in.

Please wait outside.

It's possible your cover's been blown.

What?

How the ----?

We're not certain yet, but we need to protect you

until we're sure you haven't been discovered.

Yeah!

Nice party.

My invitation must've gotten lost.

Or maybe you just weren't invited.

Will you look at that? You even have a TV.

I'm the only one with a TV in here.

Not anymore.

Sleeping with Guillotine's gotten you far.

You think you're the queen here or what?

I'm working on it.

Go. Report me.

Maybe this time they'll listen to you.

Yeah!

Cheers!

I want her dead. Dead!

Honey, you dance like a queen.

Come here. Let's dance.

I want you to be happy.

Seeing what this ----hole has turned you into

doesn't make me happy.

You were someone else when you first arrived

and now you're the queen of the cell block.

I never thought I'd end up here.

--------.

It's true.

Maybe because I thought everyone was dumber than me.

Oh, please.

And now my own proud has brought me here.

But you know what?

I think I like testing myself. I want to see how far I can go.

Come here.

Alright.

You're making the worst mistake of your life, Alejandro.

Keep walking.

For more infomation >> Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 25 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:27.

-------------------------------------------

El libro de las emociones para niñas y niños - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> El libro de las emociones para niñas y niños - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tortas, tortitas | Canciones infantiles | KiiYii - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Tortas, tortitas | Canciones infantiles | KiiYii - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

[YTPH] ED STAFFORD ES IRON MAN Y BUSCA VIEJA - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> [YTPH] ED STAFFORD ES IRON MAN Y BUSCA VIEJA - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Jabón casero de glicerina, propóleo y arcilla para la dermatitis - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> Jabón casero de glicerina, propóleo y arcilla para la dermatitis - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bernard Tapie entame une lourde chimiothérapie - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Bernard Tapie entame une lourde chimiothérapie - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER truck and crane new POOL transport! | Kids video | Toy truck - Duration: 10:24.

Bruder truck | Firetruck | Kids video | World of toys channel

For more infomation >> BRUDER truck and crane new POOL transport! | Kids video | Toy truck - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Autos chocadores | Canciones infantiles | Canción original de LBB Junior - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Autos chocadores | Canciones infantiles | Canción original de LBB Junior - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo calmar la irritación de la garganta con 6 ingredientes naturales - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> Cómo calmar la irritación de la garganta con 6 ingredientes naturales - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Hice durante 100 días la dieta keto: "La ropa me sienta bien y soy feliz" - Noticias del Vida - Duration: 7:48.

For more infomation >> Hice durante 100 días la dieta keto: "La ropa me sienta bien y soy feliz" - Noticias del Vida - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cinco buenos hábitos que te ayudarán a perder peso si no te gusta hacer deporte - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Cinco buenos hábitos que te ayudarán a perder peso si no te gusta hacer deporte - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Barrio de la Villa. Priego de Córdoba. Córdoba - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Barrio de la Villa. Priego de Córdoba. Córdoba - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Interview "Tu préfères" - You2You - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Interview "Tu préfères" - You2You - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

하늘을 지배하는 세계 최고의 공격헬기 TOP 10 ✌ - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> 하늘을 지배하는 세계 최고의 공격헬기 TOP 10 ✌ - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Abstract Art Painting Step by Step with acrylic paint | Faith - Duration: 4:34.

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it remember to like this video to encourage me

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an abstract painter, I have created

a DVD called Abstract painting Secrets to help you.

And best off, you can get this DVD for free!

It's in the description below the video!

In the description you will also find a link to the list of all my material if

you want to buy the same.

You will also find a link to my painting classes website

my complete training to become abstract painter

and to my personal website if you want discover my paintings

I strongly encourage you to discover this that there is in the description there is

a lot of things that may interest you.

I'll see you soon for the next video

For more infomation >> Abstract Art Painting Step by Step with acrylic paint | Faith - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Rimedio alla papaya contro la distensione addominale - Salute 24h - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> Rimedio alla papaya contro la distensione addominale - Salute 24h - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Le père de Laeti­cia Hallyday fâché avec Johnny depuis 5 ans - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Le père de Laeti­cia Hallyday fâché avec Johnny depuis 5 ans - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué es un carro esparcidor? Carro esparcidor L de Gardena - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué es un carro esparcidor? Carro esparcidor L de Gardena - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to #WinYourWeek

For more infomation >> How to #WinYourWeek

-------------------------------------------

Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Advertising Poster Design in Photoshop | click3d - Duration: 10:15.

document 1920p* 1080p, resolution 300px

color #088328

fill

take a new layer and rename it as "glow"

color #17bd42

use soft brush

and paint as shown

now drop this image in your document

set the blending mode to "overlay"

rename the layer as "ladies"

now add text as shown

duplicate the same text layer

edit the text with the name "back"

now take a new layer above the text layer as shown

rename it as "box 1"

now draw a selection using "rectangular marquee tool" as shown

and fill it with color "white"

align to center

now duplicate the "box 1" layer

and place it below the "back" text layer

and rename it as "box 2"

align to center

get the selection of "we're" text layer and turn it off

select "box 1" layer and hit delete

now get the selection of "back" text layer and turn it off

select "box 2" layer and hit delete

use free transform tool

rotate

now get the selection of "box 1" layer

and take a new layer below

rename it as "shadow"

fill it with color "black"

now take "free transform tool"

and distort the shape as shown

now take a new layer above all the layers

fill it with 50% grey

add noise

apply gaussian blur

set blending mode to "overlay"

now press (ctrl + shift + alt + e)

blending mode "linear light"

apply "high pass"

For more infomation >> Fashion Advertising Poster Design in Photoshop | click3d - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Uplynul rok od smrti Věry Špinarové. Takhle vypadala česká Tina Turnerzamlada - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Uplynul rok od smrti Věry Špinarové. Takhle vypadala česká Tina Turnerzamlada - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

No Copyright Music | Chase /Hip Hop & Rap 🎧 - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> No Copyright Music | Chase /Hip Hop & Rap 🎧 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

鹿晗、鄭爽、馬天宇已經準備好了,2018未播先火的電視劇,你最期待哪一個? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> 鹿晗、鄭爽、馬天宇已經準備好了,2018未播先火的電視劇,你最期待哪一個? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Opel KARL Rocks 1.0 75pk | Navi | Winterpakket - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel KARL Rocks 1.0 75pk | Navi | Winterpakket - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Venkateswara Swamy Harathi || Jagadgirigutta || वेंकटेश्वर स्वामी || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN - Duration: 1:43.

DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN temples grandeur and visual feast

For more infomation >> Venkateswara Swamy Harathi || Jagadgirigutta || वेंकटेश्वर स्वामी || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Mokka X Online Edition 1.4T 140pk | Navi - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Mokka X Online Edition 1.4T 140pk | Navi - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Metros in the snow at De Akkers (5300 & 5700-series) - Duration: 1:42.

Station De Akkers

For more infomation >> Metros in the snow at De Akkers (5300 & 5700-series) - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra Sports Tourer Online Edition 1.4T 150pk - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra Sports Tourer Online Edition 1.4T 150pk - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Television Fanatic

For more infomation >> Television Fanatic

-------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Frizzi, un mare d'amore. Oggi i funerali | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Fabrizio Frizzi, un mare d'amore. Oggi i funerali | K.N.B.T - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Frizzi, un mare d'amore. Oggi i funerali | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Fabrizio Frizzi, un mare d'amore. Oggi i funerali | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

I GIOCHI DI M5S & LEGA/ "Di Maio e Salvini vicepremier di Cottarelli. Grillo? Si è stufato" - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> I GIOCHI DI M5S & LEGA/ "Di Maio e Salvini vicepremier di Cottarelli. Grillo? Si è stufato" - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo Comfort 5dr Airco/Lichtmetaal 1.0 VVT-I - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo Comfort 5dr Airco/Lichtmetaal 1.0 VVT-I - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Aspiration BJ.2009/CLIMA/NIEUW STAAT !! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 1.8 VVT-i Aspiration BJ.2009/CLIMA/NIEUW STAAT !! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

5 alimenti che regolano i livelli di zucchero nel sangue - Salute 365 - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> 5 alimenti che regolano i livelli di zucchero nel sangue - Salute 365 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

5 alimenti che regolano i livelli di zucchero nel sangue - Italy 365 - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 5 alimenti che regolano i livelli di zucchero nel sangue - Italy 365 - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Scoprite i migliori alimenti per rigenerare la cartilagine - Italy 365 - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> Scoprite i migliori alimenti per rigenerare la cartilagine - Italy 365 - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Scoprite i migliori alimenti per rigenerare la cartilagine - Salute 24h - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> Scoprite i migliori alimenti per rigenerare la cartilagine - Salute 24h - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Tacuma 1.6i AIRCO-TREKHAAK! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Chevrolet Tacuma 1.6i AIRCO-TREKHAAK! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 2008 1.2 PURETECH ALLURE Navigatie I Panoramadak I AUTOMAAT I Climate Control - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 2008 1.2 PURETECH ALLURE Navigatie I Panoramadak I AUTOMAAT I Climate Control - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.3 BIFUEL NAVIGATOR GT Navigatie I Airco I Lichtmetalen wielen RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.3 BIFUEL NAVIGATOR GT Navigatie I Airco I Lichtmetalen wielen RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Vardagsvego: Italiensk grynotto - en risotto med spännande gryner - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Vardagsvego: Italiensk grynotto - en risotto med spännande gryner - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top Naruto Openings (Group Rank, Satoshi Style) - Duration: 10:10.

I do not know why the naruto theme plays when the first opening plays, but I am too tired to fix it I am so sorry-

For more infomation >> Top Naruto Openings (Group Rank, Satoshi Style) - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Generate Motivated Seller Leads For 35 Cents Each - Duration: 5:37.

Hey, it's Joe Crump.

Today I'm going to show you how to generate seller leads for 35¢ apiece.

And I'm going to show you how to do it with the Automarketer.

So let's go over to the computer and take a look.

Okay, I'm inside the Automarketer now and I'm going to show you how to generate motivated

seller leads for 35¢ each.

And we're inside the Automarketer section of the Automarketer.

This is the section that goes into craigslist and other for sale by owner sites.

It scrapes information from there.

It then sends a text message to the people that are asking to sell their home and saying

that we'd like to buy their home, except we want to do it on a rent to buy basis.

And let me show you real quickly how this process works so you can see for yourself

what this thing does.

It's set up so that we have different types of campaigns that can go out.

We can pick the phone number that it goes out from, so if you want to pick a phone number

with a different Area Code and work in a different area you can do that.

Then you can pick the housing, we're going for real estate for sale by owners, and then

in this account we're doing Indianapolis.

But you can pick any area that you want that's in craigslist.

And once you do that you can also pick the minimum and maximum price, how many bedrooms

minimum that you want, minimum square footage.

And then you can use Key Words to include or exclude key words from your campaigns if

you choose to do that.

Normally, we don't do that unless we're doing something special, or we're trying

something different.

And then we can send out a text message or a voice blast, one of those two things in

the Automarketer.

We've got ways to do emails, too, with broadcast, but not to the leads that are coming out of

craigslist because all we get are anonymized email addresses from there.

So this is a sequence, though, a three-month sequence that's going to go out.

So we'll pick these leads, it's going to automatically scrape these leads and start

sending the first message on Day One, which is going to say, "I saw the home you advertised

and wondered if you'd consider selling it rent to buy?

If so, please let me know."

This is all done for you.

And then they're going to respond.

And 80% to 90% of our responses are going to say, "No, I'm not interested."

Now, the other 10% to 20% are going to say, "Yes," or "Maybe," or "Give me $20,000

and I'll do it," and then you can get on the phone with them and put the deals together.

Let me show you again the numbers that we're getting on these leads.

This one we've scraped 3,100 and it sent out 525 in this account.

Now, the reason this is so much smaller than this is because it looks for duplicates, it

looks for other problem type of leads, it looks for properties that don't have phone

numbers, you know, those it can't send to.

But it's going to send out, it sent out 525 and it got 313 and leads.

That's a 59% response rate and they're 7¢ apiece, so if, you know, if you, say that

one in five you know, 20%, is a lead, that's 35¢ per lead that said, "Yes."

And we also, you can see here we have Clicks.

These are the people that have clicked on the links.

If I go back to this I can show there's a three-month campaign, so every, at the beginning

we send out a couple of them in the first week, three of them, I think, in the first

week.

And then after that it sends out one a week, and after that for three months.

And in the ones that we're sending out, it has links to the clone sites and it's

going to send out the link so that they can actually go look at the clone site and be

sold on the idea of working with you.

When those leads come back they're going to come back into the Lead Management System

here and then we're going to see them on this list.

And this is the Lead Dashboard, which, you know, breaks it all down into, you know, each

lead into a separate section.

But you can also click on the name and it will expand it into a full blown sheet that

has lots of information.

You can also put the information in about their property.

So if they've called about a property, you can type in the information about the property

and it'll give you the Lead Questionnaire.

And you can fill out this Lead Questionnaire.

And if you have all this information in the property and all the things that you need

to know about this property, you're going to be able to make an offer on that property.

You can also see the information that came in from the ad and you can click there and

view it on craigslist if it's still on craigslist.

If it's not on craigslist anymore, it'll just show that it's no longer there.

But that's why we also gather this information so that you'll have that even over the three

month period after it's been taken off of craigslist.

So you've got some good information here.

So these are the leads that you're going to get for 35¢ apiece.

Not too bad.

For more infomation >> How To Generate Motivated Seller Leads For 35 Cents Each - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

"Yum Yum" We Love Chocolate Song! | Nursery Rhymes | Original Kids Songs By LBB! - Duration: 3:52.

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

Look at this chocolate bar I'll break it in two

We can share together Choc for me and you!

Oh it tastes so good Sweet like nothing else

Don't hold it too long Eat it before it melts!

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

Now we've finished eating Chocolate covers our face (haha!)

We lick our lips a little To have one last taste (haha!)

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

Let's sing it again!

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

Look at this chocolate bar I'll break it two

We can share together Choc for me and you!

Oh it tastes so good Sweet like nothing else

Don't hold it too long Eat it before it melts!

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

Now we've finished eating Chocolate covers our face (haha!)

We lick our lips a little To have one last taste (haha!)

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate! It's so super sweet!

Chocolate! mmmm! chocolate! My favorite treat to eat!

For more infomation >> "Yum Yum" We Love Chocolate Song! | Nursery Rhymes | Original Kids Songs By LBB! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

When Battle Royale Mod Meets Millennium Dawn Mod_HOI4 Timelapse - Duration: 4:02.

Recording Mistake, I Swear To God! No Cheat Were Use (Dont Mind The Subtitle Behind, That's Editing Mistake :/

For more infomation >> When Battle Royale Mod Meets Millennium Dawn Mod_HOI4 Timelapse - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Want Better SEO Results? Why a Full Backlink Audit Will Help You - Duration: 1:28.

Here's a question I get quite often

"Christoph, why should we audit all the backlinks?"

"Why do you force me to work so hard, to spend more money to audit my 50 million backlinks?"

Here is a simple answer:

Because you have to, because we have to

there's no point in looking just at 500,000 of these backlinks

think about it - that's what?

1%?

Yeah

you don't simply make business decisions

with 1% of the data do you?

You don't take your car to service and

make them look at your front lights only

you wanna full check

you expect it

you expect it from the professional, and in this case

we are the professionals for links and link audits

and my recommendation is

do it all or nothing

if you seriously consider just big decisions

based on 1% of the data

I'm sorry, then we can't help you anymore

I changed this and I'm happy to do so

I'm happy and proud about this decision that we don't offer any partial link data any more

and it might change again

we might find more data in the future

my goal is to provide you with the biggest, best

and richest backlink profile that you can get

this is what LinkResearchTools stands for

Thank you

For more infomation >> Want Better SEO Results? Why a Full Backlink Audit Will Help You - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Battle Royale |No Build Challenge| (Kinda a Fail) - Duration: 9:38.

oh I am Berkey and today I'm playing for like Battle Royale

and if you already know by looking at the title we are doing a challenge there

no Building Challenge so I'm gonna land it till two towers because you don't

really need a building tool to test to defend yourself more so like dusty

dipper just all these other places you have to there's a lot of cover here

which is good what's that purple thing so I'm gonna go for that

okay so slurp juice whenever I see a purple thing I just go for it but then I

always know it's a slap juice like every single time at the slug juice oh there's

a guy run run run got a pistol

a lot about that I even get the gun what did I get it I don't even know but

I will get these chests down here don't forget about those oh my god that

pistol absolutely melted left either seriously Oh

upgrade to pistol okay mo mo it would be so good because there's so many ammo

boxes down here when I say that there's anything like 2 there 3 note no 3 okay

let's go up gonna have shotguns and light bullet guns that's bad I'm gonna

try to find something else got to be really careful as well because I cannot

build oh it's someone here that oh my god I

thought that shot was firing at me for a second I will drink this actually no

let's look at this truck first and then if there's any small shoes no

nothing guess I'll drink that starts coming ok I'll just head this way don't

die don't die hundred I come up here okay oh the circles over there I didn't

actually know the circle was revealed what's up there stone of course

transpiling my shots I'm gonna go towards the shots and hope not to die so

is that a dry chair the heck I have not noticed that before

songs in here I can hear them and they're coming sounds coming let's hide

behind here some die Pat my Shawn dude then okay just try to wait for them I'll

fire this grade not fire through come on mate they must have heard that if they

didn't then their volume is all the way down or they're just doing their no

sound challenge or something the heck that's it I'm just going in actually no

they're coming down I think are you serious dude just come down where is he

up oh my god that was so close dude has good loot though better be

careful loot quick do clicking on drink this take this

Oh No come on come on come on I can't do this to me now

I can't hear that's a good sign we load on my guns I think most of the people

here gone to the server right now I'm gonna do the same who is that dude that

was running around just before I don't know and I don't want to know what this

stuff though oh come running

I'm scared the people are gonna like come right there oh my god

see you later dude okay oh there's some pretty good stuff here

take this take this let's go let's go okay people gonna start coming my way

now I'm scared I'm really scared mmm no traps no traps I'm just looking

for traps cause everybody's going to place traps everywhere seriously there's

no doubt about it I thought I'm gonna take damage then come on quickly what's

in here actually bandages do I want that no okay keep going keep running I'm

gonna constantly check behind me to see if anybody's coming I don't think they

are they're storms like all the way over at snobby

so I think everybody is gonna be coming in late but still still checking behind

me Oh looks like someone built these ramps trying to go somewhere actually I

might follow them I think that might be fresh I don't know

I'm just guessing they might have come out of tilted okay come here

actually I might be able to snap some people with this what do they actually

do up here why'd they come up here that's where I'm trying to think of why

I came up here okay should I goes too salty

no salt ease all the way over there dusty no Dusty's death-zone might go to

the factory actually what's up blue thing but it's on down there I don't

know I'm not going down there I'm going down here oh my god

I'm building aren't I whoops is that was a fail let's just pretend this never

happened right

yeah let's just pretend that never happened for now actually I'm just gonna

drop my materials because my instincts I like flat-out they just like literally

do whatever they want okay that never happened that never happened

so oh no they're following me don't build anything

I can't build anything okay oh my god

whoa no no no no no no oh my god

get him some shots ago from that way no okay um that was crazy okay

I don't know if that was a foul not because I built like two times so yeah I

would just probably call it building no there no build challenge fail or

something oh my god that guy just got demolished but thank you sir

huh wait kills oh my god okay hope you enjoyed the video please give it a

thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe if you also like this video like liked

it not liked it as in did the button liked it I've done more of these

fortnight videos if you want to check him out I think I've got a playlist yes

I do have a playlist so yes I guess yes

For more infomation >> Fortnite Battle Royale |No Build Challenge| (Kinda a Fail) - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Stars Audition Tapes

For more infomation >> Nick Stars Audition Tapes

-------------------------------------------

Dicas para aumentar o colesterol bom - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> Dicas para aumentar o colesterol bom - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

For more infomation >> Learn English from scratch with the topic of health issues - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

FUN FUTSAL Communication - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> FUN FUTSAL Communication - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué es un carro esparcidor? Carro esparcidor L de Gardena - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué es un carro esparcidor? Carro esparcidor L de Gardena - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gleici mostra sua real face e arma estratégia polêmica para Kaysar | Entretenimento Plus - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Gleici mostra sua real face e arma estratégia polêmica para Kaysar | Entretenimento Plus - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Crimes Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 10:15.

For more infomation >> Crimes Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 3 - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Andrej Babiš tvrdě: Česko vyhostí tři zaměstnance ruské ambasády - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Andrej Babiš tvrdě: Česko vyhostí tři zaměstnance ruské ambasády - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Unlock Disabled Iphone 2018- How To Restore Iphone || Viral Link || - Duration: 6:45.

For more videos plzzz subscribe My Channel.....Thanks

For more infomation >> How To Unlock Disabled Iphone 2018- How To Restore Iphone || Viral Link || - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Abbiamo in tasca telefoni che possono essere controllati - Duration: 15:31.

For more infomation >> Abbiamo in tasca telefoni che possono essere controllati - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

Crimes Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 4 - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Crimes Amendment Bill - First Reading - Video 4 - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo calmar la irritación de la garganta con 6 ingredientes naturales - Duration: 7:42.

For more infomation >> Cómo calmar la irritación de la garganta con 6 ingredientes naturales - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Turkish ABC Songs - Letter A - Duration: 3:37.

A

My name is letter A

letter A

letter A

My name is letter A

letter a

letter a

Hi kids

My name is letter A.

All the other letters in the alphabet call me A.

Oh... Do you see that Ambulance?

Ambulance starts with the letter A.

Green sports car.

Car translates into Turkish as ARABA. ARABA starts with the letter a.

Hello horse.

Do you see the horses, kids? Horse means AT in Turkish.

At starts with the letter A.

A

What is that?

A tree?

2 trees?

3 trees?

Yes

3 trees.

Tree is called AĞAÇ in Turkish. AĞAÇ starts with the letter A.

No comments:

Post a Comment