Saturday, March 31, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 1 2018

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Trends in nutrition and food in 2018

Nutrition and food trends in 2018, will focus on eating, to prevent and prevent diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, or digestive diseases.

By 2017, people all over the world, tend to prefer food from plant proteins, germination seeds and healthy fats.

This year, healthy fats contain probiotics, not from animals, but from plants that are beneficial to the digestive system, such as kimchi, miso, and so on.

In addition, research in 2018 will find ways to make whole grains healthy, but long processing times are easier to use and faster than before.

Some foods contain lots of sugar, or cheeses, which will reduce the amount of sugar and fat in it.

According to the Washington Post.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Trends in nutrition and food in 2018 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS, News Today | Howard U Students Meet With Board Members on 3rd Day of Protest - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS, News Today | Howard U Students Meet With Board Members on 3rd Day of Protest - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hromadná dopravní nehoda na dálnici D1: Srazilo se 15 aut a směr na Brno jeneprůjezdný - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Hromadná dopravní nehoda na dálnici D1: Srazilo se 15 aut a směr na Brno jeneprůjezdný - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Beetle 1.4 TSI 160pk Design - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Beetle 1.4 TSI 160pk Design - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Dangerous Bowler of Delhi Daredevils || IPL 2018 || DD || Kagiso Rabada || Amit Mishra - Duration: 1:45.

Top 5 Dangerous Bowler of Delhi Daredevils || IPL 2018 || DD || Kagiso Rabada || Amit Mishra

For more infomation >> Top 5 Dangerous Bowler of Delhi Daredevils || IPL 2018 || DD || Kagiso Rabada || Amit Mishra - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Best Hindi Motivational WhatsApp Status | Life Changing : Motivational Lines : Inspirational Quotes - Duration: 0:31.

Whatsapp Status Video

For more infomation >> Best Hindi Motivational WhatsApp Status | Life Changing : Motivational Lines : Inspirational Quotes - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Thế Giới Giả Tưởng ( Full 12 Tập ) | Nhạc Anime EDM Gây Nghiện | Tuyển Tập EDM 2018 - Duration: 1:06:59.

For more infomation >> Thế Giới Giả Tưởng ( Full 12 Tập ) | Nhạc Anime EDM Gây Nghiện | Tuyển Tập EDM 2018 - Duration: 1:06:59.

-------------------------------------------

Summertime

For more infomation >> Summertime

-------------------------------------------

ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

Do You have MasuoTV?

Yes I have MasuoTV

I made MasuoTV!

Yay

So

Who the hell are you?

is probably what some of you are wondering

I'm Hikakin...

I'm super popular YouTuber Hikakin's childhood friend

I was in his video the other day

His viewers were like

Does Masuo-san have a channel?

and Hikakin was like

Why don't you make a channel

so

I made MasuoTV

so

so YouTube...

erm

I'm not really that familiar with YouTube

it's gonna be like

produce

Things to look forward on this channel

product reviews

current topics

and other random stuff

so

stick around

That was MasuoTV

Bye bye

I have subscribe

For more infomation >> ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

I LOST MY SUNGLASSES. - Duration: 1:01.

10/27/2017-3/28/2018**

For more infomation >> I LOST MY SUNGLASSES. - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Kansas & Villanova - Postgame - Duration: 43:54.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Kansas & Villanova - Postgame - Duration: 43:54.

-------------------------------------------

Grow TOMATO in courtyard || Fresh vegetables (with English Subtitle) - Duration: 10:31.

hello

In this video I will show a good process of tomato cultivation in soil

and get good production

Initially I am showing the final stages once

fertilizer applied for two plant at initial stage composite of

2 kg of cow manure and 1 kg compost

Its a winter vegetable, and tomato start growing at end of winter

it take 2 - 3 months time for growing tomato

Now from starting, I have only 2 plants

after 1 month from plantation.

I am applying some fertilizer.

200 gram of mustard cake and

500 gram of compost, I will mixed them with soil.

I am using wire net as a support to the plant to grow upward.

now I will show step by step how the plants are growing after applying fertilizer.

now see the flower and tomato started growing

I have strengthen the net support with a bamboo stick to avoid them falling against the weight of the plant

now see there are many tomato and they have started changing to red

For more infomation >> Grow TOMATO in courtyard || Fresh vegetables (with English Subtitle) - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

CSGO then I'll try to win on Dead By Daylight - Duration: 1:17:54.

For more infomation >> CSGO then I'll try to win on Dead By Daylight - Duration: 1:17:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.2I CVVT Super Pack - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.2I CVVT Super Pack - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 2.0I-16V Tech Line Automaat - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 2.0I-16V Tech Line Automaat - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Atos 1.1i Active Prime - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Atos 1.1i Active Prime - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing New Sony Camera Lens & Drinking Beer - Toppling Goliath Sosus - Duration: 10:22.

hi how's it going I'm hockey pixel and thank you so kindly

for stopping by I'm excited because I has a new toy nothing better than the

smell of hundreds of male men's hands grabbing this package so I'm very

excited because we are doing an unboxing and a beer tasting all in the same video

oh my god what is he a boxing roaster nerves so I ended up ordering a new lens

for this camera I needed something with a better f-stop that would do better in

low lighting so I got a 35 millimeter 1 point in 1.8 FS up I think I said that

right yeah so right now I have the basic kit lens that comes with a 6300 but I

want to get a prime lens because one prime lenses are better and this just

seemed to be an all-around great lens it's great for close-up shots it's great

for doing that artsy fartsy cinema photography shit that I like to do and

then and if I'm doing more of the skits or koozie what's it

oh yeah daddy get it all the way that's right

thirty five-millimeter f-stop 1.8 OSS oh my yeah no see it's not a lens it's just

bubble wrap get some documentation oh nice it comes with a lens hood - very

nice very very very nice oh yeah this feels hefty this feels

hefty ut the Trudy so you can take those off but never leave your lens out like

that for a long period of time because dust can collect up on that beautiful

little e-mount oh look at that that looks beautiful

yeah this is probably gonna be like my go-to I can already tell that this is

gonna be my go-to and then of course we kept the little boy

it's on light show cool so ya know probably the most underwhelming unboxing

so let's let's throw this sucker on the camera and see how it looks

yeah yeah and we are back with our new lens and oh my god it looks so freakin

good it is so crisp it is nope no noise it's great I'm totally geeking out and

I'm probably gonna end up doing some artsy fartsy b-roll and all kinds of

shit with it but anyways end of the unboxing end of the lens talk let's talk

about beer I'm very excited because the beer that I'm trying is one from

toppling Goliath called suss or SOSUS regardless if people have done toppling

live reviews which they have there's plenty of them but part of the reason

I'm excited is because toppling Goliath just started distributing out in

Massachusetts in Rhode Island so I've never had the opportunity to try

toppling you laughs yes I could have done a beer trade and done all that

that's fine but because they just started distributing out in my area I

now have the opportunity to have some of their beer and it's important that I get

to have some of the beers because toppling Goliath makes unbelievable

beers go on untappd or go on beer advocate you'll see that a lot of their

beers are in the top rated tier range so last week I ended up getting King sue

this is probably one of the best beers I've had in my life seriously

top 10 top 10 best beers mo I've ever had and if you don't know who toppling

Goliath is and you don't know what King su is check it out

look it up because it's mind-blowing so this beer set a pretty high standard

in my mind for toplin glad so all the beers that I'm gonna have I

unfortunately will be comparing it to this which may be a little bit unfair

but this was so damn good it's hard not to so this was a juice bomb and it was

citrusy it was dank and it was bitter he had a really strong bite on the back of

the tongue so so so so so so sauces is on the other side of that spectrum of

bitterness whereas qingxue is a multitude a

plethora of flavors SOSUS harnesses the power of simplicity and it even says

that in their description so the name actually comes from a Greek mosaic

artist and their approach to this beer is using just mosaic cops it's over

hopped but with just mosaic hops and it like I said embraces the idea that less

is more or using more of less is the idea is using just mosaic hops will

bring out a multitude of flavors in itself but also being much more smoother

and less bitter experience I think I think that's what they're going for so

we're gonna pop this we're gonna get some sexy beer pouring cam footage

and we'll see how this beer tastes

so right off the bat you can tell it's got a beautiful color a nice yellowy

goldish hazy look to it and the head is just like look at that that it's like a

billowy white cloud that just clings on to the glass to form those legs

those mosaic cops are just bursting through just citrusy Denton is bursting

through that head smells amazing I swear top um Goliath has some of the

best smelling beers King Suh smelled incredible we're just gonna give it a go

than me over me with a pinecone that is a good beer so the first thing that I'm

tasting right now is just orange is a little bit of grapefruit maybe some

passion for just all that citrusy goodness all coming together to make one

hell of a beer this beer is definitely citrus heaven it's smooth its medium

bodied there's such a subdued bitterness in the back of your mouth to allow all

that that hot citrus enos really shine that is a fruity smooth juice bottle

there's such truth in the statement that less is more just using the mosaic hops

allows the taster to really experience all the different flavors that the

mosaic hops can produce which is awesome because adding different layers or

elements to a beer could hypothetically not really hypothetically can overpower

some of those finer little details that you get from just using one particular

hot I full heartedly agree in toppling goliaths quote that there is power in

simplicity um I'm gonna go finish this beer and guys thank you so much for

watching I know the upload schedule has been really spotty but don't think it's

because I'm putting less attention to the channel or anything like that I'm

actually spending a lot of time learning new techniques and I'm learning

basically how to be a better content creator but I'm also learning more about

cinematography because I want to make the best content possible hence the new

lens hence you know

hence that last skit I did it really push myself to learn after-effects and

get better at editing in Premiere and I still have a long way to go but I'm very

excited can't wait to just make the best possible stuff that I can and I hope you

guys enjoyed it as well but like I said before thank you so much for watching I

hope to see you next time and as always take it easy Cheers

For more infomation >> Unboxing New Sony Camera Lens & Drinking Beer - Toppling Goliath Sosus - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

Hello?

A lizard?!

Jesus!

LOL

LOL

Time for treats, kitties! Ta-da!

Lizard: Hmm..there's no place I can go to anymore.

Lizard: Let's see how well I can live in this house...

Lizard: I will transform my self in a delivery box that can catch people's mind

Lizard:: so that I can live here happily.

Lizard: Ta-da!

Lizard: Hi, it's me. A delivery box.

Lizard: Come and get me.

Lizard: Here! Look at me!

Let's go and play!

You look very confident!

Look at this, Momo.

What is this?

I didn't order anything.

Momo!

Did you order something for me, Momo?

What's this?

Let's go and open it!

Who did put this box here?

I never opened the door today.

Coco: Hmmm...I smell something.. suspicious.

Coco: What is it?

The door hasn't been opened but the box was here.

I will open it. I wonder what is in it.

Wow!!

What is this?

A frilled lizard!

Cool!!

Hmmmm..

Is this.. a frill?

Let me see..

Wait! I figured out something crucial!

Look!

Here is a frill in this picture,

but I can not find anything like a frill.

What's in it?

Oh you just fit in!

Lulu: Just make it quick.

I will make you a lizard today.

Ummm

The manual doesn't serve in korean,

but I think I can make this based on the picture on the box.

Ta-da~

Easy!

Coco,

Look at you!

Do you like it?

Put it on your head.

Like this.

You look nice with it!

Couple selfie!

Lulu

Ta-da!

Lulu: The lizard and I are good friends!

Lulu: Where's your body, by the way?

Lulu: Okay. Forget it.

Lulu: Stop it and just get him a body.

Roger.

I will give this lizard a LIFE.

Two hours later.

Ta-da!

It's done!!

Wow it took me so long. It's got dark outside already.

Need to show this to kitties real quick!

Let's go! Lizard!

Let me introduce a new friend, TT.

He has a tail,

legs...

and frill as well! 1, 2, 3!

How is he?

Do you like him? No?

Do you want to smell?

Wanna do grooming for him?

Wanna do grooming on his hair?

Wow

You are so kind, TT.

I hope you two get along with each other.

DD, look at this!

Mommy brought a new friend, a frilled lizard!

Were you sleeping?

Do you wanna be friends with him?

Hope you get along with him, DD

Oh you almost bite him. I will take him, DD

Momo

I will show you a new friend!

Momo: You always come and visit me when I'm busy.

Hi Mr. Lulu, Meet a new friend, a lizard!

Lulu: Oh? He smells really nice!

Yeah, he's a nice guy.

Lulu: Oh, he got a frill on his neck!

Lulu: Oh, you must've met Mr. Pork Cutlet. What a pity!

Lulu: I did too. Did you have the cutlet?

Lulu: Well, I feel kind of..

Lulu: biting and chewing you for no reason..

Lulu, No! STOP!

You licked too much.

It's too late. Let's have some meal and go to sleep.

Come on kitties!

Come on Lizard.

It's happy dinner time.

Oh No!

My god! Did you eat them all already?

No~

No way.

You shouldn't take the meal for lizard!

Let's get in the prison cell, kitties.

Lulu: Hey, Lizard.

Lulu: Hi! Were you sleeping well?

Lulu: You still smell really nice!

Lulu: I'm sorry but could I take just one bite? like this?

Lulu: Just once! Please!

Lizard: Hey, I'm sleeping! What's wrong with you?

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Stoooop!

Lulu: You smell really nice!

Lulu: Like this!

Lulu: I think you are terrific, my friend!

Lizard: Stop it!

Lizard: Help!

Lulu: No! Come back!

Lulu: Just one bite!

For more infomation >> Taking care of a GECKO with kitties! - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Week In mY Life - Duration: 21:08.

For more infomation >> Week In mY Life - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fazilet & Her Daughters Episode 41 (Eng Subs) | Hazan & Yağız Scenes ► First Kiss - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Fazilet & Her Daughters Episode 41 (Eng Subs) | Hazan & Yağız Scenes ► First Kiss - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Ireland Contracting Sports Call: March 31, 2018 (Pt. 3) - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Ireland Contracting Sports Call: March 31, 2018 (Pt. 3) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Keynote at Team Vision's HQ - Duration: 6:17.

hey guys thank you very much for clicking this link in this video that

you are about to see you're going to see me conducting and leadership workshop

one of the number one financial firm in this country and the fastest financial

growing firm in this country you guys are gonna love it

I'm gonna be giving them a leadership content that's going to take the team to

the next level I hope you guys enjoy it let's keep going every day.

he had this heart that wanted to help people but he also had the heart that

had no fear he one thing he came into telling you when he came into our

company in our organization as a whole it changed the whole game really being

not just to our team because we have this this relationship like non other

and so he's been there for me he still calls me you talk every single week we

meet every chance we get I know everything that he's doing he knows

everything that I'm doing because we form this relationship and in life

you're gonna be the best but if I want him to be the best I need his entire

team to be the best and therefore I am here to give each one of you guys some

nuggets that you can apply it right away I mean with a show of hand who would like

to make more money and with a show hand who like to get a lot happier and with

a show of hand who would like to recruit more people well that's what I can't

stand I'm here to give you something

like it's not gonna help you make yourself and make you entire team most

successful group when I go into associate yourself with people that are

better than me it's like men when I look at every single

business I see how many people do they have in their organization that's what

there are small businesses it's why there are rewards for promotions

in whe the chance to either be a personal producer you can have the small

business or you can have a large corporation which one would you rather have?

large corporation, that starts with what, recruiting.

I am confident, nothing stops me in this life. One more time

millionaire I am I am confident I am nothing stops

me is like nothing stops me in this life, those three words or three sentences every

single morning I want to see you in three weeks from now you will be a

different person than you are today. Just say it every single morning. Say it every morning. My main goal is to give you more value to help

you reach the peaks of your life. the same time, in these moments that are crucial

It's how you act or fail to act in those moments of challenges, of crisis, of deadlines. Again how you act or

fail to act in these moments that will people know who the true Mike is. As simple as it is.

Just like when I asked in the beginning, who here wants to have more influence? Everybody raised their hands.

solve more problems. Solve more problems in those times will let people that you are a leader.

from the timer can manage you that in any any more things to stick with you

nobody will stay in communication with you so what I think great leadership

abilities to be the best what you do is by having a USP us the USP stands for

you next an import unique selling proposition right now I sit in this

office right here one two three four five six seven eight nine ten licensed

agents and one broker okay and I how many licensed agents are they

in San Diego thousands and thousands and thousands do

Isn't that right? thousands of us but what are you using to make yourself unique

what is your unique selling point myself as a speaker my unique selling point is

I'm branding myself with expert John C Maxwell, JT Foxx,

Gary Vaynerchuk with Robert Herjavec, with Dennis Cummins, with Gerry

Roberts with Eric Thomas. when people see me oh this guy's associated with

John C Maxwell therefore you must might be an expert. As an insurance agent

so each Pastor, he has a football player that comes to a home, comes to his church

is going faster that person is unique same point because one unit with that

picture of him in your office and people automatically think that, that person is your

clients and I guess what now if a celebrity is your client then

everybody must become your client so there are many different USP

points but you cannot develop them without leadership, so I want you think to about

what do you have that is unique

it can be developing relationships with great clients that client

like they are so unique within any given flower they call them for the kids

birthday they call their wives birthday they calling for their mother's

birthday but like why?? just to be unique and sometimes they hope to fall on their

voice but not just to not to speak with them

but sometime when they have the difference in the life of every single

person leadership can make a difference in the business life of every single

organization so with a show of hand right here who you would like to learn

please said that a wise person learns from who from their mistakes a wiser

person learns from others mistakes but the wisest person in the room learns

from other people's successes what does it mean right now we really have someone

in this room thank you very much for watching this video if you guys really

like that go and give it a thumbs up in the same time if you like my content go

subscribe to my youtube channel worldwide success coaching and I'll also

be thinking about starting to do some French be

and if you guys think that that would be something beneficial to my French

audience go and comment below in the comment box and I'll make sure to get

right into it let's keep growing guys every single day

see you guys for the next video

For more infomation >> Keynote at Team Vision's HQ - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

World War 3: US and South Korea hold WAR GAMES as tensions rise on the peninsula - DAILY NEWS - Duration: 3:54.

World War 3: US and South Korea hold WAR GAMES as tensions rise on the peninsula

THE US and South Korea have begun their annual joint military exercises after they were delayed

by a month for the Winter Olympics but it looks as though tensions could soon heat up

after a cooling off period, it has been revealed.

The Foal Eagle and Key Resolve exercises are usually held every year around March but they

were postponed this year until after the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics and Paralympics, which started

in February and ended last month.

They were also postponed to help create conditions for resumption of talks between the two Koreas.

South Korean defence minister Song Young-moo said: "The exercise was postponed according

to the spirit of the Olympics.

"We have agreed to uphold the basis until after the Paralympics."

A Pentagon spokesman said in March that the two joint drills would involve about 23,700

US troops and 300,000 South Korean forces.

Military officials in Seoul said the scale of the exercises would be the same as previous

years and would not go beyond.

The Foal Eagle field exercise, which usually involves combined ground, air, naval and special

operations troops, will continue for a month.

The computer-simulated Key Resolve will be held for two weeks starting in mid-April.

North Korea, which has traditionally accused both South Korea and the United States of

practising invading the North during joint military drills, has remained quiet.

According to South Korea's National Security Office head Chung Eui-yong, in March North

Korean despot Kim Jong-un told a visiting South Korean delegation in Pyongyang that

he "understands" the situation regarding the joint drills.

The joint exercises come roughly a month ahead of an April 27 summit between the two Koreas

which is the first in more than a decade.

Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in are widely expected to discuss denuclearisation

of the Korean peninsula and improvement of inter-Korean relations at the summit.

But Japan sent out a chilling warning on March 31 that North Korea is preparing for another

nuclear test.

Activity was seen at an underground tunnel giving clues that the North Korean leader

is preparing for another test.

The country's Foreign Minister Taro Kono said: "[North Korea] is doing everything possible

to prepare for the next nuclear test: it is currently extracting earth from an underground

tunnel where the previous test was carried out.

"If South Korea and the US respond to our efforts in good faith, build a peaceful and

stable atmosphere, and adopt phased and simultaneous steps for peace, the issue of denuclearisation

on the Peninsula can be resolved.

"The issue of denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula can be resolved, if South Korea

and the United States respond to our efforts with goodwill, create an atmosphere of peace

and stability while taking progressive and synchronous measures for the realisation of

peace."

Japan's defence chief welcomed on Friday the planned resumption of US-South Korean

joint military exercises, saying the annual drill would add pressure on North Korea to

abandon its nuclear weapons program.

For more infomation >> World War 3: US and South Korea hold WAR GAMES as tensions rise on the peninsula - DAILY NEWS - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Road Journey from Tezpur to Tawang HD | Arunachal Pradesh, India - Duration: 9:19.

I reached Tezpur at 4am from Shivasagar

And booked ticket for Tawang in INR 750

As soon as I reached Tezpur bus station people gathered around me asking to book ticket for Tawang

They were charging from 600 to 750 don't listen to them. 750 is final fare

You won't get the seat you want because of their advance booking.

Take the seat whatever you get because once the Sumo's left, afternoon there is no transport for Tawang.

You can get view from any seat of vehicle

Vehicles will leave at 6am and reach about 7pm to Tawang. 13 hours journey

They will stop only twice for Breakfast and Lunch

Because they have to reach Tawang on time

Road is narrow, curves and bad patches also hilly area.

Construction work is going on

Those who have motion sickness problem carry one tablet and have it one hour before journey.

Its better if you can do advance booking

If you want to go from Guwahati, journey not possible in one day

You have to book ticket till Bomdilla and from Bomdilla to Tawang next day

Guwahati to Tezpur distance is 185 km and it takes 4 hours to reach.

You need Inner line permit for Arunachal Pradesh and you can get it in Goverrnment office

You will reach at the entry gate around 8-8.30 am

You can also make permit on gate but the office will open at 9am

to save the time shared sumo people prefer you should make the permit one day before

Private vehicle is better if you are in groups and it will cost you about INR 4500

by this you can see all the good spots Tippi, Sessa, Rupa, Sela Pass on the way.

Tezpur to Tawang distance is 385 km and need 13 hours to reach

Scenary is absolutely amzing,

Its more beautiful near Sella Pass

Guwahati to Tawang Road journey is one of the top Road journeys in india

For more infomation >> Amazing Road Journey from Tezpur to Tawang HD | Arunachal Pradesh, India - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Fake GOT7 - Start - Duration: 0:18.

It's a lie~

For more infomation >> Fake GOT7 - Start - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

서민의 술 소주 작년 36억병 팔렸다 한때 열풍 막걸리 주춤 ♥ 오늘의 뉴스 - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 서민의 술 소주 작년 36억병 팔렸다 한때 열풍 막걸리 주춤 ♥ 오늘의 뉴스 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist - Duration: 2:05:52.

Title: Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist

For more infomation >> Afternoon Tea Music for Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Party: Best of Afternoon Tea Music Playlist - Duration: 2:05:52.

-------------------------------------------

수란 "방탄 슈가와 음악소통이 전부..상처 받은 분들께 사과" - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> 수란 "방탄 슈가와 음악소통이 전부..상처 받은 분들께 사과" - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Anyone Else

For more infomation >> Anyone Else

-------------------------------------------

Ganhei um Ovo de Pascoa ! - Duration: 0:46.

Guys, i earned an Easter egg

look at this

I earned an egg

It's about four years that i don't earn an egg, and...

This egg has no company brand

There's no reason

Let's open it

There's an letter

Come on guys!

April 1st

♪Sad song♫

For more infomation >> Ganhei um Ovo de Pascoa ! - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Viegas é obrigado a usar maquiagem e, em fúria, é acusado de homofobia |Entretenimento Plus - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Viegas é obrigado a usar maquiagem e, em fúria, é acusado de homofobia |Entretenimento Plus - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

1 de abril de 2018 | Vai e prega - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> 1 de abril de 2018 | Vai e prega - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Family insider releases humilating secret informative about Trump family - Duration: 6:59.

Family insider releases humilating secret informative about Trump family

The rag of a so-called news site "Liberals Unite" is now quoting the yellow press magazine "US Weekly" although they are known for publishing fake news stories.

Here is the story from "Liberals Unite". You be the judge.

"No matter your opinion of her, it can't be easy for Melania Trump to deal with all of the scandals following her husband. And with the recent news of multiple affairs after just giving birth to their son, Barron, it isn't surprising she would be miserable.

The US Weekly article asserts that her life has gotten worse since Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal recently described her 10-month affair with Donald, and adult film star Stormy Daniels (whose real name is Stephanie Clifford) appeared on 60 Minutes and told the world about her sexual encounter with Donald in 2006 – that she spanked him with a magazine in which he was featured on the cover, and that she and her infant daughter were threatened and told to stop talking about Trump.

Both women said the president told them they reminded him of his daughter, Ivanka. The endless coverage has taken a toll.

Melania made a last-minute decision to not accompany her husband on a trip last week and took her own motorcade instead so that she would avoid photos of them together. The US Weekly source said of Melania, "She's very independent.".

Stephanie Grisham, a spokesperson for the first lady, said Melania is focusing on motherhood and enjoying some time at Mar-a-Lago "focusing on future projects".

But an insider close to the Trump family painted a more dire picture, saying Melania is humiliated and her emotional state is even worse, "She is very, very unhappy with her life. If she could, she would get away from Donald and just be with her son.".

This news is not at all surprising. It was pretty clear the first lady was not happy on inauguration day after footage of her scowling behind the president went viral.". Now lets try to figure this out.

First, Notice how they start the article "No matter what your opinion of her," meaning our First Lady Melania Trump. Right there you see these liberals who write for this so-called "Magazine" can't even manage to hide there obvious bias and disdain for even a second. And what has the first lady ever done to them?.

Now let's move on to the "affair" angle.

Both the president and Daniels have denied having an affair but she still talked to Anderson Cooper about the alleged relationship she had with the president back in 2006 and 2007.

Along with Daniel's own account of what went on during the alleged affair, the 60 Minutes segment also include an examination of the potential legal and political ramifications of the $130,000 payment that Mr Trump's attorney Michael Cohen claims he made to Daniels using his own funds.

Daniels accepted the money in return for signing a confidentiality agreement which she now claims isn't binding because Trump never signed it himself.

Daniels has gone on to sue in a California court claiming the confidentiality agreement between her and the president is invalid because he allegedly never signed it, but the president's attorneys are seeking to move the case to federal court and claim Daniels is liable for more than $20 million in damages for violations of the agreement.

As far as the Melania breaking protocol lie and arriving at Air Force One in different motorcades. The truth of the matter is that the First Lady had a speech to give right before leaving that day and came straight from another part of town. As simple as that.

As you can clearly see all the fake points this liberal article makes have an explanation. There is no "inside source" and this might very well be even faker than the Russian Dossier the DNC and Hillary Clinton paid for during the 2016 election.

What I really can't seem to understand about all this is why what the President did over a decade is an issue but what a sitting president did while in the Oval Office, with one of his impressionable interns wasn't? Why were Bill Clinton's indiscretions while in the white house none of my business but what Donald Trump did 12 years ago is supposed to bother me? Are the Liberals actually trying to convince us now that they somehow developed a moral compass? Or is it just because of political expedience and the constant fight to try to get rid of President Trump?.

No, this can't be political, after all, the new face of the Democrat party is now a whiny 17-year-old who is trying to bully us law-abiding American citizens to turn in our guns and a washed-up porn star trying to extort money out of a Republican President.

There's Hell To Pay For This!.

[Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT to get the latest news].

No comments:

Post a Comment