Saturday, October 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 28 2017

I know a crop duster when I see one what do you have to say for yourself now

like to snuff my play someone is obviously trying to frame me likely

story

now they're really brain on the old brain bad idea

land this plane now might be monkey boy shit selfie lightly how about I just sit

you down

Russell probably give me a bonus for this two birds one stone

monkey right careful your make us crash then no okay

okay right

oh no you can talk him down Steve answer cell on Tarzan just this

one please

to be one hello Jane I'm a little busy right now Tarzan look

at the control panel there should be a button for autopilot okay

Shyne hearing wheel pull it towards you hard

cottage now you need to lower the landing gear the lever should be marked

yes okay now I'm gonna talk you in first you need to bring her around and line

her up on the runway

you're down but going my tooth back I lose the break

oh right by the crash or flip the plane and don't poison

you're totally amazing oh thanks who says apes can't fly

I need to check on grandfather and make sure the press especially your mother

aren't eating him alive don't worry I'll set my mom straight

about what's really going on here or at least as much of it as we

understand that pilot disappearing proves it mom you're accusing the wrong

man the Earl is being sabotaged and you and the rest of the press are helping

whoever's doing it the whole story is just too extraordinary to believe mother

you know I'd never lie to you nor would I of course not I'm sorry I trust my

daughter implicitly but the evidence was just so planted yes I can see that now

For more infomation >> Tarzan and Jane By Air and by Sea Part 2 - Tarzan and Jane Full HD - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Samantha Ruth Prabhu Movies List | Samantha Ruth Prabhu Upcoming Movies 2017-2019 - Duration: 2:05.

Samantha Ruth Prabhu Movies List | Samantha Ruth Prabhu Upcoming Movies 2017-2019

For more infomation >> Samantha Ruth Prabhu Movies List | Samantha Ruth Prabhu Upcoming Movies 2017-2019 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Perro Corgi | Momentos Divertidos Con Perro Corgi | Perro Mundo Corgi part 12 - Duration: 3:41.

Halo

For more infomation >> Perro Corgi | Momentos Divertidos Con Perro Corgi | Perro Mundo Corgi part 12 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Juice tonic for pregnant mother extremely good for mother elected - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Juice tonic for pregnant mother extremely good for mother elected - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

For more infomation >> Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

-------------------------------------------

SPirit Riding Free Lucky and the Mysterious Map Part 3 - SPirit Riding Free Full HD - Duration: 3:36.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> SPirit Riding Free Lucky and the Mysterious Map Part 3 - SPirit Riding Free Full HD - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

[PTSUB][720P] 171028 - Aniversário do King of Glory 《王者荣耀》 - Mensagem do LuHan - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> [PTSUB][720P] 171028 - Aniversário do King of Glory 《王者荣耀》 - Mensagem do LuHan - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Art of Conquest - Episode 5 - Duration: 20:38.

For more infomation >> Art of Conquest - Episode 5 - Duration: 20:38.

-------------------------------------------

Wie MERCEDES-BENZ E W211 Koppelstange vorne wechseln TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 5:41.

Use a socket №22 and an open-end wrench №18

Use a socket №21

For more infomation >> Wie MERCEDES-BENZ E W211 Koppelstange vorne wechseln TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

For more infomation >> Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

-------------------------------------------

Irrompono tre uomini nella casa del Grande Fratello:scompiglio tra i concorrenti - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Irrompono tre uomini nella casa del Grande Fratello:scompiglio tra i concorrenti - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 1.8i Exclusive - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 1.8i Exclusive - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0-16V VVT-I YORIN | Radio/CD-speler | APK t/m 2018 | - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0-16V VVT-I YORIN | Radio/CD-speler | APK t/m 2018 | - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0i Limited - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0i Limited - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip: la decisione di Mattia che ha sorpreso i fan di Uomini e Donne | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Gossip: la decisione di Mattia che ha sorpreso i fan di Uomini e Donne | M.C.G.S - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i 4WD Dynamic Automaat 42.000 km Leder - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0 VVT-i 4WD Dynamic Automaat 42.000 km Leder - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4I-16V SKY RADIO BUDGET OCCASION - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4I-16V SKY RADIO BUDGET OCCASION - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.8I-16V DIFFÉRENCE CLIMA, CRUISE, TREKHAAK, 127.000KM!! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xsara Picasso 1.8I-16V DIFFÉRENCE CLIMA, CRUISE, TREKHAAK, 127.000KM!! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0i 12V AMBIANCE AIRCO ELECTROPAKKET CD LMV 15'' - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0i 12V AMBIANCE AIRCO ELECTROPAKKET CD LMV 15'' - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

I will succeed!(feat. Koreangrandma) [The Cushion (Taku;sion)] 07. Power Long Lasting! - Duration: 14:48.

Hello, Seonho?

I heard you're busy as a bee these days.

Convincing people does not come easy.

I heard you have a big appetite.

I hope you are well fed.

When you lose your appetite,

soy sauce marinated crab is the best.

Keep it up,

and call me soon,

all right?

Hello.

Hello, hello.

Hello.

Hello.

What's with your faces?

Um,

Um, actually,

having a good coverage is important for a cushion foundation.

We wanted to show you coverage of the new cushion foundation.

We did this on purpose,

so we can show you how it can cover everything.

Coverage.

Yes, yes.

Yes.

That's why you did this on yourselves.

Well, thank you.

How you look matters a lot to celebrities.

Hahahaha

I can throw myself into working for a great product.

Right, Seonho?

Sure.

For me, I am happier about 100 times

than joining Wanna One.

100 times was too much, maybe 10 times?

It was so obvious I was lying.

I'm a little worried people wouldn't fall for it.

We are going to show you how this cushion foundation covers flaws.

I'm going to cover up this face,

When applied like this

When applied like this, all doodles will be

covered as well as toned up.

It fits to tone lightly and brightens.

When are you going to do it on me?

Ah, you are 'Before' from 'Before and After'

So you'll have to stick to that till the end.

What?

As a matter of fact, Il-hoon was born first.

So, he is 'Before' for sure.

How do you like it?

Very satisfactory.

I trust rest of the project will go well too.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Now,

you don't need 'Before' anymore.

You can cover up my face too.

Ah, what do we do?

Exec members took all the sample cushion foundations.

What?

Then I'll have to borrow what's applied on Seonho's face.

Huh?

What's wrong with you?

Thanks to Il-hoon for volunteering to take on the difficult part,

we managed to get over an emergency.

If it had been Seonho…

it'd break my heart.

I scrubbed off my face too hard it hurts.

Aw, Ms. Park is being scolded on.

Quality of this sample product is really great, miss.

As you know, this project

plays a major role in your company.

President's expectations are high.

I understand.

Please tell dad not to worry.

Did she call president her dad?

That makes her,

That makes her, daughter of the president??

Long-lasting feature is another crucial part of a good cushion foundation.

Right.

I sweat a lot on my face,

so I tried different products to make my makeup stay longer.

Oh! I have an idea!

Food is source of my ideas.

I enjoy watching Picky eater, Sunny's videos.

We are going to visit Picky eater, Sunny and test lasting power.

Hello

Ho!

Hello, hello.

Hello.

Nice to meet you. Picky eater sunny-nim.

Hello.

Oh, you can drop the 'nim' and just call me Sunny.

Or even you can call me Noona.

Ah, noona.

Wow, both of you are so good looking.

I'm blushed.

I think you're pretty too.

Well, I'm old enough to be your mom.

What's this?

That's right.

What shade do you use usually?

You just picked it up, #21.

Oh, Il-hoon is a beauty expert, he got it right.

Seonho, apply it to Sunny.

Got it.

Aw, you don't have to.

Pat, pat.

Even before I had 'To die for cutlets'

my face turned all red.

I couldn't breathe well.

Maybe I should change my nickname to Short-lived Sunny.

I am here today for,

meeting another star youtuber,

to test the new cushion foundation.

Am I funny?

Yes.

Am I pretty?

Yeah, I know.

Granny!

You are looking all fabulous today.

I'm always fabulous.

I know. You're always so fabulous.

And why are you so red?

Are you in menopause?

I'm too old for that.

Then did you have a drink?

All I did was putting on nice makeup, and I look red?

B*** s***.

I'm just kidding, you look pretty.

Are you busy these days?

I sure am.

Doing what?

Doing my youtube, and also my business.

Business?

Yeah.

What kind of business?

Do I have to tell you everything?

It's a secret, I'm not talking to you.

Granny, please.

Do you have to know?

But it's a secret.

If it's a secret, then ok.

What are you up to?

I'm making a cushion foundation.

Is it well-paying?

I'm getting loads!

Really?

Then can I do it with you?

That'll work.

Let me do it with you.

My hands are nifty, I'm good at that.

Oh, seriously?

I don't want to brag about it,

and I uploaded a couple of makeup videos on Youtube.

And lots of makeup brands contacted me,

asking for a collaboration.

So I said yes.

What's the name of the brand?

Name of the brand?

It was quite a long name.

What did they call it?

PMR,

Pretty Makeup Revolution.

What a b*** s***, who named it so long?

Whatever, just call it Park Mark Rye. That's better.

Wow, here it is.

Look at its color.

Its look is already killing us.

Sunny, do you want to try it first?

Ok, since I tried on the cushion foundation for testing.

Yes, right.

Are cutlets supposed to be bitter?

Are you okay?

It feels like it's quite okay.

Why am I sweating so much?

I'm going to have a big piece.

Woah.

I'm going to try it before Seonho.

Il-hoon, it's too big.

Yikes!

It's quite all right.

Omg.

I can't even look.

Il-hoon oppa! Watch out!

I guess some of you were surprised,

and even worried watching us,

but

but don't worry a thing.

I don't give in easily.

I'm not a weak man.

Hahahahahahaha.

Wipe off, wipe off.

I can see you're tearing.

Hahaha.

Seonho, you should try some.

Yes, you can try it.

I'm actually curious.

I think you can try a piece without a problem.

Everybody knows I love food.

But there are two kinds of food in this world.

Edible, and inedible.

Aww, drink up.

I recommend to those who want to have their butts on fire.

Why are we in a cold room? It's so cold.

It's a fit-to-tone cushion foundation, released in fall/winter.

I have to test this for cold weather.

You have to do this?

Yes. It's an experiment.

You have a very interesting approach.

This is the new cushion foundation I developed.

I hope it doesn't ruin my skin for trying this on.

No, you won't. Trust me, and don't worry.

This is great!

Smells nice.

See? It's already brightening here.

Is it?

Do it on me too, granny.

You know my makeup skills are out of this world.

Yes, yes, yes.

Oh wow,

touching your face after touching my face,

it's so tender and soft, like rose petals.

Wow.

There's more.

There's more?

Shooo~

You wacky girl!

I'm freezing to death already!

My face is getting numb!

I think I'm getting a stroke.

But this will do

the windy effect for fall and winter weather.

No, no. It's making my face numb.

Shoooo~

It's the great king cutlets.

Ahahahaha.

Look at the size of the rice bump.

I think I can do weights with this.

I wanted to challenge myself so I tried the (tongue twisted)

I tried it.

Yes, it's worth experiencing.

And I can also brag it to my friends.

Dude, have you tried 'To die for cutlets'?

Have you tried it?

This is serving for one person.

I love thick-cut cutlets.

And this is really thick.

Comment from Hasoin, you're good looking.

Who is?

It must be me, thank you.

You have to be specific.

I actually had a meal before coming here.

Huh?

Why?

Thank you both for coming today.

We had two such handsome guests.

It was our pleasure.

Thank you.

Please.

It's good, it's good.

What are you doing?

I'm still testing.

It's quite dry in here, still I feel moisturized.

I know.

Look at my skin, granny.

It's not sweat, it's skin glow.

It's going to be a blast.

Do you think it'll sell well?

Yeah, very much.

It's good, right?

Yes.

Very moisturizing.

Lena,

what's your secret?

Do you want my secret?

I do!

Do you really want my secret?

Yes, yes. Tell me what it is.

You can tell me. Come here.

The secret is,

Yes.

Hold on a sec.

Ok.

Why is my butt so itchy?

You butt is itchy?

Granny, you said your butt was itchy, what are you doing?

Why?

What are you peeking at? B****!

Hahahahaha.

Anyway, my secret is,

At this age, you forget what you hear the moment you hear it.

So I recorded it behind her.

I am very thorough.

It's a blast!

Yeah, it is.

Wow.

Granny, but did you get what I said?

Are you trying to teach a fish how to swim?

Outrageous!

I was just kidding.

I'm the queen of makeup.

Unbelievable!

I know, I know.

You are the best.

Right, of course.

By the way, I have to go.

Where to?

I have a social gathering.

Social gathering?

Yes, a social gathering.

All of a sudden?

I have my own plans. Do I need to tell you everything?

Even my personal plans?

I have to go, so see you later.

I have to make a circle to stand up, to stand up.

Lena, have a blast, okay?

Granny, it was so nice seeing you.

Me too, really great. Have a blast!

Bye, granny!

Bye! Have a blast!

And that blast will be mine.

I told her I was scratching my butt,

but she kept sneaking so I thought she caught me.

I feel sorry for Lena, but

it's going to be me. I'm going to be rich now.

Is it recorded all right?

Let me see.

Holy cannoli, I touched the wrong thing.

I opened the banking thing.

Crap, I deserve this.

It's all because Lena was peeking at me

when I said I was scratching my butt.

She kept asking me 'what you doing'.

And I screwed it. Sh**

What am I to do?

I thought I was going to be rich, and nothing left.

Excuse me, is officer Park here?

Officer Park?

Yes.

Gone for a moment, I think.

Can I get contact number?

Ah, sure.

Thank you.

Here you go.

Hello, officer Park, I'm Il-hoon from BtoB.

I know who your father is.

Join me for a meal some time.

I have a lot to share with you.

Haa.

Who is this jerk? I'm too busy for a prank.

If you're BtoB, then I'm Big Bang.

For more infomation >> I will succeed!(feat. Koreangrandma) [The Cushion (Taku;sion)] 07. Power Long Lasting! - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

Northern Ireland - Ballintoy Harbour (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 14:55.

For more infomation >> Northern Ireland - Ballintoy Harbour (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tisas PX9 Torture Test - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Tisas PX9 Torture Test - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nad Polskę nadciąga orkan Grzegorz. Meteorolodzy ostrzegają - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Nad Polskę nadciąga orkan Grzegorz. Meteorolodzy ostrzegają - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Shabad - ਦਇਆ ਕਰਹੁ - Bhai Jagpal Singh & Bibi Harroop Kaur - Akj - Duration: 51:25.

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ Bilaaval, Fifth Mehl: ਸੁਖ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮੇਰੇ ॥ You are the treasure of peace, O my Beloved Godਅਗਨਤ ਗੁਣ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਤੇਰੇ ॥ Your Glories are uncounted, O God, my Lord and Master. ਮੋਹਿ ਅਨਾਥ ਤੁਮਰੀ ਸਰਣਾਈ ॥ I am an orphan, entering Your Sanctuary. ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨ ਧਿਆਈ ॥੧॥ Have Mercy on me, O Lord, that I may meditate on Your Feet. ||1|| ਦਇਆ ਕਰਹੁ ਬਸਹੁ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ ॥ Take pity upon me, and abide within my mind; ਮੋਹਿ ਨਿਰਗੁਨ ਲੀਜੈ ਲੜਿ ਲਾਇ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ I am worthless - please let me grasp hold of the hem of Your robe. ||1||Pause|| ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਚਿਤਿ ਆਵੈ ਤਾ ਕੈਸੀ ਭੀੜ ॥ When God comes into my consciousness, what misfortune can strike me? ਹਰਿ ਸੇਵਕ ਨਾਹੀ ਜਮ ਪੀੜ ॥ The Lord's servant does not suffer pain from the Messenger of Death. ਸਰਬ ਦੂਖ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਨਸੇ ॥ All pains are dispelled, when one remembers the Lord in meditation; ਜਾ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬਸੈ ॥੨॥ God abides with him forever. ||2|| ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥ The Name of God is the Support of my mind and body. ਬਿਸਰਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੋਵਤ ਤਨੁ ਛਾਰੁ ॥ Forgetting the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the body is reduced to ashes. ਪ੍ਰਭ ਚਿਤਿ ਆਏ ਪੂਰਨ ਸਭ ਕਾਜ ॥ When God comes into my consciousness, all my affairs are resolved. ਹਰਿ ਬਿਸਰਤ ਸਭ ਕਾ ਮੁਹਤਾਜ ॥੩॥ Forgetting the Lord, one becomes subservient to all. ||3|| ਚਰਨ ਕਮਲ ਸੰਗਿ ਲਾਗੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ॥ I am in love with the Lotus Feet of the Lord. ਬਿਸਰਿ ਗਈ ਸਭ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਰੀਤਿ ॥ I am rid of all evil-minded ways. ਮਨ ਤਨ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਤ ॥ The Mantra of the Lord's Name, Har, Har, is deep within my mind and body. ਨਾਨਕ ਭਗਤਨ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਸਦਾ ਅਨੰਦ ॥੪॥੩॥ O Nanak, eternal bliss fills the home of the Lord's devotees. ||4||3||

For more infomation >> Heart Touching Shabad - ਦਇਆ ਕਰਹੁ - Bhai Jagpal Singh & Bibi Harroop Kaur - Akj - Duration: 51:25.

-------------------------------------------

Converses amb Sara D'Mello - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Converses amb Sara D'Mello - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

How To Watch Age Restricted Videos On YouTube Without Signing In - Duration: 2:43.

this video is age restricted hence you can't watch it without signing in

however in this video I will teach you how to watch age restricted videos on

YouTube without signing in so stay tuned

tonight let's create this tutorial and in this video I'll teach you how to

watch your age restricted videos on YouTube without signing in if you

stumble upon a YouTube video that for a reason on another has been sent as age

restricted you can still watch the video without signing in on confirming your

age just use this little URL trick that I will teach you today and before we get

started consider subscribing if you're new here as you make videos on YouTube

growth of fast YouTube success and tutorials just like this one to help you

improve your content so people subscribe to you and before we get started can we

hit 11 likes in this video if we could that would be awesome with that being

said let's get right into this video okay the first obvious step to do is go

on to youtube.com now after you're on youtube.com you want to go ahead and

search up an age-restricted video so I'm going to search up an age-restricted

video and I'm gonna hit enter now you can see that I'm not signed in as I

don't have the avatar logo at the top right corner of my screen so once you

found an image of that video you wanna click on it for my example this is the

video we want to watch well I don't want to watch it I'm skipping an example now

as you can see it says a message called sign in to confirm your age this video

isn't appropriate for some users and you have to sign in but I'm going to show

you a little URL trick that you don't have to sign in and you can still watch

this video so you want to go ahead and click on the URL which is the link for

this YouTube video and once you're on that link you want to go ahead in the

first section which says www dot and after the www dot you want to put an s

fw and once you put NSFW you want to press on enter and then once you have

pressed enter as you can see it directs you into an an SWF YouTube web site now

in this website you could just bypass any age restricted video now you could

just go ahead and play this video as like this and as you can see you could

start playing your age restricted videos now obviously I'm not gonna watch this

video or I'm not gonna show it to you guys in this video because I don't want

my monetization to get disabled you know for obvious reasons but that is the end

of this video if you learned something from this video be sure to hit that

subscribe button for more amazing and awesome tutorials just like this one

drop alike share this video so that people can know how to watch

age-restricted videos on YouTube without signing in with that being said like

this is creators tutorial and I'm signing up

For more infomation >> How To Watch Age Restricted Videos On YouTube Without Signing In - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

지적장애 여학생 '집단 성폭행'하고 '합의 각서'까지 쓰게 한 10대들 - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> 지적장애 여학생 '집단 성폭행'하고 '합의 각서'까지 쓰게 한 10대들 - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

New Viral Video food - Amazing Cute Khmer Girl Cooking Chicken In My Country - Duration: 7:42.

New Viral Video food - Amazing Cute Khmer Girl Cooking Chicken In My Country

New Viral Video food - Amazing Cute Khmer Girl Cooking Chicken In My Country

New Viral Video food - Amazing Cute Khmer Girl Cooking Chicken In My Country

For more infomation >> New Viral Video food - Amazing Cute Khmer Girl Cooking Chicken In My Country - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

박근형 부인 이경자 리즈 젊은시절 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 박근형 부인 이경자 리즈 젊은시절 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Easy cooking Korean! 2nd food! Pajeon(Spring onion flat cake) English Sub - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> Easy cooking Korean! 2nd food! Pajeon(Spring onion flat cake) English Sub - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Northern Ireland - Larrybane & Carrick-a-Rede - (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 16:51.

For more infomation >> Northern Ireland - Larrybane & Carrick-a-Rede - (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

Northern Ireland - Ballintoy Harbour (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 14:55.

For more infomation >> Northern Ireland - Ballintoy Harbour (Game of Thrones Location) - [ Na Owrajcie ] - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

Parda e Bakarat Agar Suhagrat Se Pehly Phata hoya ho? | Wazaif Us Saleheen | Wazifa - Duration: 8:27.

Aurat ka parda e bakarat agar Suhagrat se pehly ka phata hoa ho to kya samjhna chahiye

For more infomation >> Parda e Bakarat Agar Suhagrat Se Pehly Phata hoya ho? | Wazaif Us Saleheen | Wazifa - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Aleluia ( Gabriela Rocha ) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Aleluia ( Gabriela Rocha ) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Português caminhão de bombeiros. Desenho infantil bombeiros. caminhão de bombeiros Para as crianças. - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Português caminhão de bombeiros. Desenho infantil bombeiros. caminhão de bombeiros Para as crianças. - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty - Duration: 43:04.

For more infomation >> Beauty - Duration: 43:04.

-------------------------------------------

消滅都市 ケイラン - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> 消滅都市 ケイラン - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

11 signes que vous êtes avec la personne avec laquelle vous devez vous marier ! - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> 11 signes que vous êtes avec la personne avec laquelle vous devez vous marier ! - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

【激辛大食い】胃がやばい[中国のインスタントラーメン]重慶小面 麻辣面[4.1キロ]2415kcal【木下ゆうか】 - Duration: 7:08.

Hello my name is Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Aphexx~)

so, today! tadaa I've got chinese ramen which I'll eat today

the other day I ate some chinese ramen called Luosifen

when I was ordering that this was on the recommended list to the side and I was wondering if they'd be yummy as well

and so that is why I bought these today I tried looking up how to pronounce these

and I think these are called ?chong shin shao mein?

most of the foreign sites that show off these goods offer explanations of this ramen written in Japanese but

they miss out on the name of this product in Japanese

and when I took an extra hard look at the packaging they say 'spicy hot noodle' on them

anyways I'll be eating 8 packs of these today alrighty its time to make them

these are the ~ X ~ mein

you can tell by the picture it looks super spicy

and inside it comes just like this

so 1 portions worth you get this sauce this powder and this noodle

these look like they'd be nice and chewy and yummy when you boil them up

so first off make the soup in the bowl

this playdough like stuff looks UBER spicy

and this is the topping packet with plenty of onion

I had some of it stick to my finger and I took a taste of it..... its super spicy

its a spicy heat reminiscent of a spicy mapo/mabo tofu

~I got a bad feeling about this~

and then add the hot water

the soup is such a ghastly red

then add the noodle

might be a good idea to mix up the soup

lid and wait for 6 minutes

earlier I said I was going to eat 8 packets of these but after making a batch it doesn't look like they'd all fit

so thats why I'll be making 6 packets worth instead

take off the lid

they're ready

they just look super spicy don't they

it did already come with a topping packet but lets add a bit more gr. onion

tadaa its ready

it smells so spicy

and I felt as though this might be too spicy to drink only tea so I have this milk on standby

it weighed about 4.1kg itadakimasu

the noodles look very similar to the luosifen noodles are these what they usually use? these flat noodles?

its hot its hot AF

this is what? what? what is this spice I've had this spice before where did I have it

this is a spicy flavor that has very little sweetness to it at all

similar to a deathly spiced mapo/mabo tofu the noodles have a nice mouthfeel to them and are yummy

without the assistance of milk this is definitely inedible

spicy

the color of this soup is a super red color

wait a minute the soup is pretty tasty

wait huh? why? why is it? where does the spiciness come from

is it the surface that is spicy and that is why when you lift the noodles through it, it gets coated in spice?

its spicy but.... well its really super spciy but....

it kind of grows on you

the air around it is so spicy making it hurt when you slurp the noodles down

it might be a spicy heat that you gradually get used to

the surface! yeah I think the spice pools just at the surface

the non spicy this sort of clear looking soup... is pretty good

a very Chinese style of soup

I can clearly see in the mirror that this area on my face is getting really sweaty

from time to time I feel like its good for you to break a sweat from eating a spicy dish

I think it helps improve your metabolism

its so weird sweating like crazy when its not even hot out

feels kinda like when you are fighting off a cold its cold out yet you're sweating like crazy

maybe its time to tie my hair back

and as usual my tummy is starting to feel a bit weird

so hot

the super red and spicy oil is all off to the sides now the brownish soup in the middle tastes pretty good

the noodles have a nice chew to them and are yummy and I'm thinking its just about right to eat the noodles

from the middle and when you want that spicy kick to pull in a bit of the spicy stuff from the sides

eating only the super spicy stuff would be a bit much

my tongue is getting all numb

since it was this ?hoajao? pepper and not sansho pepper but this is using that

special pepper that they use in mabo tofu it really tastes like that special pepper they use in that (shichuan peppercorn)

its a spiciness that really starts to numb your tongue

I've eaten most of the noodles and now its just the soup that remains

the soup underneath is not that spicy its the stuff on the surface that is spicy

there were bits of bok choy in the toppings packet but the veggies give a yummy sweet taste to it

so all that remains is that spicy pepper floating at the top

and if I drink all the rest of this I'm afraid I might upset my tummy

and its getting a but upset at the moment right now

and that is why I think I'll end things right here

my tongue is numb AF right now

gochisosamadeshita these ~ ~ noodles were suuuuper spicy but pretty yummy

perfect for those who really like spicy foods

but when you think about just the soup and noodles on their own they were pretty yummy

this part of my mouth is on fire and all tingly

I'll take a drink of milk

it was super spicy and for those who just can't get enough of spicy foods please look out for this online

I think this is available most places around china and as always thanks for watching and if there is anything

you want me to do or eat please tell me about it in the comment section insta twitter or weibo and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

its super spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment