Monday, October 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 30 2017

Thanks for watching this video.

If you loved it remember to like this video to encourage me

Think also to click subscribe and click on the bell to receive my new videos.

If you want to go further and become an painter abstract I have created

a DVD called the secrets of abstract painting to help you.

And best off, you can get this DVD for free!

It's in the description below the video!

See you soon!

For more infomation >> Abstract Painting Demo Acrylics using brush and water - Resudo - John Beckley - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

🌟 Día 3 · Reto Detox Emocional de Virayoga · MUNDO PRÁNICO 🌟 - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> 🌟 Día 3 · Reto Detox Emocional de Virayoga · MUNDO PRÁNICO 🌟 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi plus libérée grâce Dimitri Rassam – «Elle s'abandonne » - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi plus libérée grâce Dimitri Rassam – «Elle s'abandonne » - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

La consigna de Rajoy a sus huestes ante el parto del 155: Todos calladitos - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> La consigna de Rajoy a sus huestes ante el parto del 155: Todos calladitos - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

General Inspection Program of Societe Generale - A broad variety of missions - Duration: 1:23.

Three inspectors who join the inspection 18 months ago discussing their initial experiences.

My first mission took place in Paris on the strategy of our

insurance subsidiary then I spent four months in Prague on credit risk

management for large enterprise portfolios. I just returned from a

six-month mission in Seoul where we conducted a complete review of the

activities of the group's investment bank in Korea. Three very different

missions but each time I really appreciated the interactions with all of

the banks business lines. Those subsidiary reviews are nice. I just did

one on our private bank in Luxembourg I moved on to a more cross-functional

subject in Paris managing the group's liquidity I had to ramp up my skills

very quickly on some fairly technical subjects like at my most recent mission

on market activities in Sao Paulo absolutely as for me I started with an

advisory mission on blockchain issues in Paris then I went to New York to assess

the subsidiary's progress on regulatory issues and I just returned from a review

of the management's of operational risk in Douala and Dakar for three months

abroad teamwork is really important in work and

outside

For more infomation >> General Inspection Program of Societe Generale - A broad variety of missions - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

For more infomation >> Paranormal Activity: The Lost ...

-------------------------------------------

Copy of MASHA ALLAH 9 Hab Oo Si Cajiiba U Dhisaya Kalsoonida Naftaada YouTube - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Copy of MASHA ALLAH 9 Hab Oo Si Cajiiba U Dhisaya Kalsoonida Naftaada YouTube - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Džungla 2017 online sa prevodom - Duration: 1:55:44.

For more infomation >> Džungla 2017 online sa prevodom - Duration: 1:55:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fierce Deity becomes a Hylian Homeowner | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 11:00.

For more infomation >> Fierce Deity becomes a Hylian Homeowner | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

Fatty liver home remedies | Six foods that fight fatty liver - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> Fatty liver home remedies | Six foods that fight fatty liver - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить карпа с ароматной зеленью в духовке - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить карпа с ароматной зеленью в духовке - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Chandannagar JAGADHATRI Puja 2017 | Mankundu Sporting Club | LED Light - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Chandannagar JAGADHATRI Puja 2017 | Mankundu Sporting Club | LED Light - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

The FMs

For more infomation >> The FMs

-------------------------------------------

Reformation: Why Should I Care? Grace - Duration: 3:40.

Tomorrow marks the 500th anniversary of

the Protestant Reformation.

You may not have known this,

but this is a significant event.

Some people rate this as a top 10 event, top five event,

not just in Christian history, but the history of the world,

how it changed the landscape of the world

and Christianity forever.

So I want to talk about some things that

came out of the Reformation,

and why you should care about this big event.

If you don't know the story,

there was a young monk named Martin Luther.

At 25 years old, he's pretty bright,

they assigned him to teach in the University of Wittenburg.

Then, at the age of 33, he had concerns

about what the church was teaching,

and was it teaching things that were contrary to God's Word?

So he posted on the church doors of Wittenburg,

you can still go there, I would not go this week

because it'll be busy.

But you can still go there today and see,

like, a bulletin board, where he posted

what is known as the "95 Theses."

His intention was not to break up the church.

His intention was not to start his own sect.

His intention was to go back to God's Word

and see what it says.

So what comes from the Reformation?

Why should you care?

If you grew up in a church, or you're part of a church now,

very likely, it's Catholic or Protestant.

And at that point in history, the tree,

the ancestral tree of the church, becomes two branches.

Roman Catholic on one side, and Protestant on the other.

That would include Methodist and Baptist,

non-denominational, Lutheran, Presbyterian.

All of these find their roots way back when

in this Reformation.

So what comes from the Reformation?

It's not just a renewed look at my faith alone.

It's not just getting the Bible into people's hands.

It's not just a new look at how people work and function

and how they can serve God in whatever they do.

The biggest thing

is grace.

God's riches at Christ's expense, grace.

God does everything for us.

I think back to a story 1500 years earlier,

as a man stood before Jesus, and Jesus said,

"Who do you say that I am?"

That man was Peter.

He says, you are the Christ.

You are the son of the living God.

And Jesus' response is this.

We're celebrating a reformation not to celebrate

a human being, let's be very clear.

We're not celebrating even a denomination.

What we're celebrating is Christ.

And I think it's an amazing blessing

that 1500 years before the Reformation,

God, through the Holy Spirit, worked in the heart of Peter

to confess Christ.

In the hearts of all the reformers,

from 1300 to the 1600s, got worked in their hearts

to confess Christ just as he does today in you.

Let's pray.

Dear Lord, as we think about significant events in history,

we think about our own history.

The time that we came to faith,

we think about the time that we have grown up in your Word.

We pray that we always stay true to your Word,

and we're willing to have that same courage of the reformers

as we confess boldly Christ, and we confess boldly grace.

Amen.

I have some really exciting news to share with you today.

The generous couple that donated, just a few weeks ago,

the dollar for dollar matching grant

were so thrilled with the results,

they want to do it again.

So every gift you give today will be doubled,

dollar for dollar, up to $2,500.

So if you'd like to do that,

just click on the link in this post,

and you can see the impact of your gift doubled.

For more infomation >> Reformation: Why Should I Care? Grace - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Because I'm Mrs. Claus - Duration: 50:02.

For more infomation >> Because I'm Mrs. Claus - Duration: 50:02.

-------------------------------------------

I GOT BRACES! || WEEK 1 STRUGGLES || JAW RECONSTRUCTION + Random Stories || A•VIEW - Duration: 8:46.

Hi everyone welcome to my channel,

today the topic- the main topic of this video

is about my braces but before we get into it don't forget to subscribe, like

and leave a comment on this video and so now let's get into it.

So the main reason

why I got my braces is to straighten my teeth because my teeth isn't straight um

I remember I really really wanted to get braces a long time ago back when I was

still in primary school and high school but [pause] things happened I remember when I was

about 13 or something I was at the dentist and my parents were thinking

about me getting braces so while I was there they asked the lady and the they

asked the lady "Oh do you think she needs braces?" and I was just like [mumbling] "omg soo embarassing, why would you ask that?"

because I knew that I

had crooked teeth, but um she was just like "no she doesn't"

and I went "What? Sorry?" and ever since then my mom was just like

"You don't need braces you don't need-"

So I discovered a few problems with my teeth

after my first consultant at the orthodontist she had told me that only

the two teeth at my, like at the back meet and I was just like "Wow"x3

and she said

that's probably why I take longer to chew my food, I take a long time to eat I

I am the last one to finish eating I never knew about it was because of this

though I just thought oh I'm just slow eater

fair enough. And then she said because I

have like this overbite, I have trouble biting into sandwiches without pulling

things inside out. I'll always end up pulling something out.

And I'm just like "Yep, yep, that's the problem that I face every time."

so I'm happy to know

that after my teeth are all straight that I can be able to eat properly I'm

struggling to eat properly nowadays because of my braces I just got these on

exactly a week ago I do have to remove quite a bit of teeth because it's really

crowded up there and which is why my teeth didn't grow straight cause it's really

crowded and I think that removing a lot of teeth and moving my teeth around will

definitely reconstruct my jaw and my face will probably look really different

after the whole procedures done. I have a minimum of 18 months for my braces so I

don't know I'm going to try to be really good you know try to be extra good oh

yeah back to the topic about my jaw changing and all that, I love slim faces

I love V shape faces so I'm curious on how my face is gonna change my- and, and so on

because naturally, genetically I have a really round face passed down from my

mother because she has a very round face and i just, i just like i like

V shape faces a lot. So the few problems that i encounter these days after a week of

having braces is probably eating i get a lot of food stuck in my braces and i'm

always just [tooth picking motion] every time i eat especially when you're Asian because you're always

eating rice so I get a lot of rice stuck in my teeth, my braces to be exact. But

Beauty is pain guys.

another thing is, ever since I've got my braces I have this really really bad

Lisp, can you hear it when I say lisp? You can hear it, lisp. And it's really

annoying I just want to talk properly I'm trying

to talk properly right now I try really hard to annunciate but the lisp is

super hard to control so..[sigh] just leave that. After I got my metals on and my

banding on, I receive little kit thing

It's, I wish, I wish it was pink.

But anyway [giggles] it's okay. Got wax, just in case you. This happened on the first night

I think the, after the first night I had I noticed it was dry it was kind of

scratching the inside of my cheek so I use the wax so that it doesn't scratch

sorry I keep getting used to looking at the screen I have to look at the lens

travel tooth brush, very convenient because I am going on a little holiday soon

so, although I don't know if I'm gonna bring this. Oh yeah these.

I don't know these they're like when you can't floss just use these I don't know what they're

actually called, so I don't know. Yeah if you know let me know. Oh yeah and

they give you a timer I don't actually, I don't actually use this

timer because my electric toothbrush has a two-minute mark on it already yes

so it's supposed to make sure you brush your teeth within this amount of time so

I'm guessing you work on your top teeth in the first time and then your bottom

teeth on the second time so yeah, this is cool

floss, oh there's a mirror, I did not know. There's a mirror this is gonna be very helpful

I actually haven't gone through this packet real properly I haven't really

used much in it as you can see. This will help me with my, my rice. Got a normal toothbrush in here.

The good thing about going to the dentist or you're hygienist is that you get a lot

of free stuff, I'm all about free stuff.

What is this? Oh there's something in here.

Yeah so I think you thread your floss through there, because it's hard to floss

with the metals and stuff, I was wondering where that was the dental

assistant was like to me also you just thread, thread! Thread in the floss and it

should, you just thread it into your teeth and stuff. I was looking at the wrong thing. I was looking at this and I was like.

Where do I thread it?

I know it's stupid of me to not look at it properly I didn't notice there was a

white envelope here. I have an appointment with my dentist in a week in

a bit to extract my teeth so once I get that extracted my teeth would probably

start moving properly, because it hasn't really moved that much because there's

no space for it to go so I'm excited for that, even though it's gonna hurt real bad but

like I said beauty's pain. So if you guys enjoyed watching this video give me a

thumbs up um like I said before don't forget to subscribe also um if you want

to see updates leave a comment below I might I might

forget about it and you might not see any updates so if you remind me I will

update so yeah [thumbs up] also don't forget to check out all my previous videos I do

some seasonal look books on fashion and I've done other few things and I have

more videos to come through so yeah. Thank you for watching

For more infomation >> I GOT BRACES! || WEEK 1 STRUGGLES || JAW RECONSTRUCTION + Random Stories || A•VIEW - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

LBS I Der inoffizielle Mietreport 2017 - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> LBS I Der inoffizielle Mietreport 2017 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Subway station Hallonbergen, Sundbyberg, Sweden - Duration: 2:52.

Train from Kungsträdgården towards Akalla

The artwork at the station

"not in traffic"

Train from Akalla towards Kungsträdgården

Hope you liked the movie! Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Subway station Hallonbergen, Sundbyberg, Sweden - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

ESA Echoes in Space - Water: NRT Oil Spill mapping Example I - Duration: 2:05.

Here we have a SAR image acquired over Corsica in Sardinia, basically what we see

that we have contextual information wind blowing from the east

so if I add the wind information estimated from the SAR image we can see here the

eastern winds which are accelerated in the straits between Corsica and Sardinia

also some shadowing effects which can appear as dark patches. You can also see some modulation here looking as swells

actually coming from surface current effect, if we zoom on this shadowing areas we can see actually there is funny features

which looks like a potentiall oil slick, even with this weird loop and if we add the ship detection which

is done with the SAR we can see there are two bright echoes here which are

actually detected also in vicinity of this oil slick, we can also add another

serving information which is the AIS (Automatic Identification System) it is matching with two echoes, so this is

interesting and if we are actually looking at older ships that have been passing

in the vicinity of this pollution, so here I am drawing a gate I can see that there three trajectories

and one of them is really matching the trajectory of the oil spill and you can also

interestingly see that the loop is matching with the AIS

this typical behaviour is actually quite classical when the ships are polluting

For more infomation >> ESA Echoes in Space - Water: NRT Oil Spill mapping Example I - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

The Darkness 2 | Such a Wonderful Bloody Game - Duration: 1:34:34.

For more infomation >> The Darkness 2 | Such a Wonderful Bloody Game - Duration: 1:34:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fierce Deity becomes a Hylian Homeowner | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 11:00.

For more infomation >> Fierce Deity becomes a Hylian Homeowner | Master Mode BoTW - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

육각수 도민호, 오늘(30일) 간경화로 사망 - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> 육각수 도민호, 오늘(30일) 간경화로 사망 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Crispy MASALA DOSA South Indian Style | Breakfast Recipe | CookWithNisha - Duration: 7:14.

Hello Friend! Welcome to my channel " CookWithNisha"

Today's recipe is South Indian most popular dish "Masala Dosa"

first we will prepare the batter for that wash the rice 1-2 time with plain water

likewise wash the urad daal and methi dana 1-2 times

Now soak them in water for 3 hrs

after 3 hrs they are soaked in water

grind them to a fine paste

keep aside for 5 hrs to get fermented

after 5 hrs it is well fermented

add water to adjust consistency

now we will prepare masala for the dosa

take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil in it

heat it

add Mustard seeds and

add ginger paste and green chili. Saute it

add chopped onion

cook onion until light pink

add curry leaves

onion are cooked add boiled potatoes

add salt, turmeric and red chili powder

mix it well

For more infomation >> How To Make Crispy MASALA DOSA South Indian Style | Breakfast Recipe | CookWithNisha - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Embracing Nature on Kauai - Duration: 21:36.

For more infomation >> Embracing Nature on Kauai - Duration: 21:36.

-------------------------------------------

From Houston to Tiki Island - Duration: 21:36.

For more infomation >> From Houston to Tiki Island - Duration: 21:36.

-------------------------------------------

ESO Skin Guide - Get 7 FREE SKINS for the Elder Scrolls Online - Duration: 4:46.

Hello everyone, my name is Tianlein and today we talk about

skins which you can acquire for free in the elder scrolls online

I will show you how the skins look like and how and where you can obtain them

With free i mean that you don`t have to buy them with crowns but in this case you will

need to be able to access some of the DLC`s

Also you have to be aware that you have to

complete some difficult content to obtain these skins

For the first two skins you need access to the Shadow of the Hist DLC

Both Dungeons are not the easiest ones and you need to complete multiple achievements

to get these skins

To track your progress you can find an achievement overview in your achievement journal

To acquire the Amber Plasm skin you have to complete the Ruins of Mazzatun challanger

achievement of the Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun Dungeon

For example you have to complete the veteran Ruins of mazzatun dungeon without suffering

a group member death.

Then you have to successfully complete a speedrun of the dungeon in veteran difficulty and

defeat all bosses in 30 minutes Additionaly you have to defeat the dungeon

bosses on veteran hardmode

The Spiderkith Skin is obtainable in the veteran Cradle of Shadows dungeon

and you have to complete the "Cradle of Shadows Challenger" achievement

You have to accomplish also a no death run, a speed run and defeat the last boss on hardmode

on veteran difficulty of the cradle of shadows dungeon

The Dreadhorn Shaman Skin can be obtained in the the Falkreath Hold Dungeon which is

part of the Horns of the Reach DLC

For completing the Falkreath Hold Challenger Achievement you will be awarded with the Dreadhorn

Shaman Skin

here you have to complete a speed run, a no

death run and also defeat the last boss on hardmode on veteran

difficulty of Falkreath Hold Dungeon

If you own the Imperial city DLC you can try to acquire the Soul shriven Skin

Don`t forget that the Imperial City and the Imperial city Sewers are a PvP area

This Skin can be found in the center of the Imperial Sewers, the Barathrum Centrat

In the center of the room are three portals which spawn random Xivkyn generals during

their final wave

After you closed all three portals the boss a simulacrum of Molag Bal will be summoned.

There is a very rare chance to get the Soul Shriven skin by defeating the Simulacrum of

Molag Bal

It's important to note that a maximum of twelve players can earn the event reward,

that means when you fight with more, that some people will get nothing from the Sumulacrum

boss

To receive the following skins you have to complete specfic Trials on veteran difficulty

Not only that you need to find a group of 12 people to be able to complete this trials,

you also have to keep in mind that these veteran trials are one of the hardest contents in

the elder scrolls online

To be able to obtain for the dro-m'athra skin you need to have access to the thieves guild dlc

If complete the Trial Maw of Lorkhaj on veteran difficulty you will be rewarded with the dro-m'athra skin

The next Skin can be obtained in Vvardenfell.

You need to own the Morrowind chapter to be able to access Vvardenfell

If you successfully complete the Trial halls of Fabricaton on Veteran mode you will be

awarded with the Fabrication Sheath

In the clockwork city dlc you have the opportunity to obtain the Sanctified Silver Skin

You have to successfully defeat the bosses Saint Olms and his allies Saint Llothis and

Saint Felms in the Trial Asylum Sanctorium on veteran difficulty.

Only when you fight and defeat all three bosses at the same time, which is the hardest configuration

of the trial, you will earn the Sanctified Silver skin.

I hope you enjoyed my overview of all collectible skins in the elder scrolls online

Thanks for watching and it would be amazing if you subscribe, like or leave me a comment

Have a good day and until next time

Tschüss!

For more infomation >> ESO Skin Guide - Get 7 FREE SKINS for the Elder Scrolls Online - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Most Expensivest Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Most Expensivest Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Don't cry watching the most Inspirational emotional heart touching video in Bangla-Maa||sad||story - Duration: 4:10.

I am Rashed.

The busiest city in the city of Dhaka

has thousands of young

people like me.

There are some stories that

are not mentioned in

everyone's life.

Likewise, I would say an unexpected

event that happened in my life today.....

One day When I came down from the bus,

I put my hand in the pocket.

At a time I was surprised ...!!!

There is no wallet in the pocket.

I ran behind the bus but there was no profit ...

And what was the money bag,

only 900 taka and a letter.

Which was written by my mother.

It says that...

mother's job is gone,

I can not send money this month.

Make a loan from anyone to buy your medicine.

This letter was in the MoneyBag for 3-4 days.

I did not want to post.

Lost 900 taka.

900 Taka is not a problem.

But...

a jobless unemployed

900 Taka is not less than 9 lakhs

After some , I got a letter from the mother.

I saw the letter biting the left side of the chest.

Surely, Mother said to send money;

But...

I was surprised to read the letter.

Mom wrote ....

Baba Rashed,

You received a money order of 5000 taka sent to you.

If you do not get the money today ... !!!

Chest pains were very high.

I bought medicines with your money.

I'm fine now.

Do not worry about me.

Keep your mind, BABA.

Yours truly, Your mother

Afterwards the letter went after thinking

about who sent the money to mother....!!!

I got another letter some days later.

There was no address in the letter.

Wrath of a very damned hand.

It was very difficult to read.

Was written.....

Brother,

900 Taka you and the rest of the money

And the remaining Tk 4100 is from me

Taka 5000 money order to your mother.

You do not think anything

I do not have any mother, so my mother,

my mother,

I think I gave money.

Yours truly, Your pocketmar's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment