Saturday, October 28, 2017

Youtube daily report w Oct 29 2017

Zoomer X Cambodia

For more infomation >> Best New Remixes & Mashups of Popular Songs, Remix Popular Song 2018,Remix Popular Song, - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Talia Dean "I Put A Spell On You" [Audição] - The X Factor UK 2017/Legenda PT-BR - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> Talia Dean "I Put A Spell On You" [Audição] - The X Factor UK 2017/Legenda PT-BR - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer | Assista Dragon Ball AF! | Em Breve! - Duration: 1:04.

(MUSIC)

Hello worms, it's been two years since the damn Kakarot was

although with Shenlong, after defeating those worms of the evil

dragons, Gohan, Goten and me

we started one

heavy training increasing our strengths! But a new enemy appears! He

It's Black! It's the copy of Kakarototo from another timeline! I'll show him

what the power of Super Saiyan 4 is capable of! Soon watch Dragon

Ball AF! I can not wait!

For more infomation >> Trailer | Assista Dragon Ball AF! | Em Breve! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

NOVO ! bolinho de peito de frango com creme de milho - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> NOVO ! bolinho de peito de frango com creme de milho - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nosso Dragão já esta no nível 5 !!! (DJ Dragõn of Gamer 360) - Duration: 27:12.

For more infomation >> Nosso Dragão já esta no nível 5 !!! (DJ Dragõn of Gamer 360) - Duration: 27:12.

-------------------------------------------

Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

♫ Okay, now he was close. ♫

♫ Tried to domesticate you. ♫

♫ But you're an animal. (OMG SO ON POINT) ♫

♫ Baby, it's in your nature. ♫

You thought my voice will be back to normal now?

No, I film this and last video on the same day.

Hello world!

(Feel free to eat your meal now :)

You! Take a second, and look at me.

Stop! Dang it, not my pimples.

Look at me, but not my pimples, okay?

And thank your god for having the chance witnessing a real alien.

How do I know if you are a real alien?

Can you prove that I'm not an alien?

I'm still waiting for the answer.

No! You cannot!

Because you don't even know what aliens should look or act like.

And you out here, thinking this potato is me?

INSULTING!

I'm done bearing all the rumors. Drama. Clickbait.

Whatever the heck is happening on YouTube and in real life.

Vegetables. Umbrellas. Hannah Montana.

Sorry. I got too carried away.

I, I love Hanna Montana.

The first thing that pisses me off is that potato.

I don't know where you got that image from, but really?

You think we all look like potatoes?

We can be any form.

We can be a kind of smell, a beam of light.

Or the piece of poop that you stepped into this morning.

We can even be something that human brain cannot comprehend.

The elements inside the potato?

Higher possibility than the potato itself.

Keep calm, and stop assuming we are all potatoes.

Now. Crop circle. Crop circle.

Let's talk about crop circle.

That is just stupid.

It looks decent, you can even call it an art, but if we would like to communicate with you.

Crop?

Really?

We would love to contact human being! We really do!

So let us leave marks on their food, the crop, seems really important for them,

Which planted god dang far away from their government place.

Yes. I'm a genius.

I personally prefer through a more advanced way, like leaving secret codes.

Might seems secret to you, but we left there just for our own entertainment...

Yeah, that's my type of way of leaving messages.

(Reading article content)

Okay, that is not a fake rumor.

Thank you for watching!

Wait! Before you leave.

I will have my very second live stream here on YouTube November 5th.

Hong Kong time- HONG KONG TIME 11 AM.

I know time zone is a difficult issue, but I truly hope you will be able to join us.

I might have some exciting announcement to share during the live stream.

Just so you know.

You can watch my last video there, and don't forget to subscribe.

Because I'll upload new video every one or two weeks on Sunday.

I will see you there, and stay well my fellow aliens! :)

For more infomation >> Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Best New Remixes & Mashups of Popular Songs, Remix Popular Song 2018,Remix Popular Song, - Duration: 10:22.

Zoomer X Cambodia

For more infomation >> Best New Remixes & Mashups of Popular Songs, Remix Popular Song 2018,Remix Popular Song, - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

For more infomation >> Featuring Musician Megan Ni...

-------------------------------------------

'좀비'처럼 새벽에 남의 집 침입해 잠든 서울 주민 '목덜미' 문 남성 - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> '좀비'처럼 새벽에 남의 집 침입해 잠든 서울 주민 '목덜미' 문 남성 - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Best New Remixes & Mashups of Popular Songs, Remix Popular Song 2018,Remix Popular Song, - Duration: 10:22.

Zoomer X Cambodia

For more infomation >> Best New Remixes & Mashups of Popular Songs, Remix Popular Song 2018,Remix Popular Song, - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

CYBERPUNK - Terrible Writing Advice - Duration: 6:22.

The sky above the video was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

This noir opening with vague allusions to technology can only mean one thing; it's

time for a video on Cyberpunk!

Cyberpunk is all about breaking the mold and going against the mainstream, to rebel against

the contemporary and blaze the trail ahead into the unknown.

And the best way to embrace this message of rebellion is to follow the crowd and do what

every other cyberpunk author is doing!

So boot up your hacking rig and get ready to write a cyberpunk story!

The best way to start a cyberpunk story is by setting the tone.

Cyberpunk always takes place in a dark dsytopian future where giant mega-corporations have

finally defeated ab-block once and for all and are now free to spam their neon color

advertisements everywhere.

Another key feature if cyberpunk is how it explores the deep relationship between technology

and humanity by showing us how technology impacts society in many different ways taking

a nuanced view of humanity's dependence on technology and… ha ha just kidding.

It's all about how technology sucks.

While a writer could use a cyberpunk story to explore the modern audience's apprehension

of globalization and obsolescence due to automation an even better idea is to water down our story

with pretentious symbolism and gritty dark themes.

This overwhelming focus on the negative aspects of futuristic technology and society should

in no way be balanced by contrasting positive moments.

If the audience hasn't walked away from a cyberpunk story feeling both depressed and

that they wasted their time, then the writer isn't doing their job correctly!

Audiences also love it when a writer shoehorns in pseudo-philosophical ramblings.

I mean, I read Descartes' Wikipedia entry so that makes me a deep philosopher right?

Now just because our story's themes, symbolism, and overall message is that technology sucks,

this should in no way make a writer hesitate to give our characters all kinds of awesome

cybernetic implants that turn them into super powered humans.

This most definitely will not undermine our central thesis about how technology makes

everyone miserable.

Be sure to get completely lost in showing off all kinds of awesome, but poorly thought

out cybernetic powers.

A single cybernetic arm will totally allow a person to lift a car without instantly snapping

their spine.

Now some writers might be tempted to give their cybernetic abilities drawbacks in order

to balance them and create interesting obstacles for our cyborg characters to overcome.

Writer's should resist this urge as it might make our cyborgs less awesome.

A good solution would be to say that overuse of cybernetics eats away at the very humanity

of the characters… somehow.

Not that even this arbitrary and vague limitation will ever come up in the story.

We just need to create the illusion of a limitation and we are done!

We could have our cyborgs be oppressed outcasts.

It's only natural with their array of amazing and cool powers that cyborgs be shunned by

society.

I mean since when does anyone rush to embrace the latest technology and use it as a way

to elevate their social status?

Clearly these cyborgs will inevitably be forced to live in the shady underbelly of society

probably along with the other dregs like criminals, beggars, and writers obsessed with self promotion.

Now that we have awesome cybernetic powers, we need someone to a turn into a cyborg.

We need characters!

One standard cyberpunk protagonist is the detective.

This character basically wondered in from a 50s noir film by accident, trench-coat and

all.

He should hunt down androids because Harrison Ford made it look really cool.

Our gruff antihero detective will never do any actual detective work because that requires

me to actually look up how that works.

Besides, I've watched a lot of Law and Order so that should count.

Don't stress over characterization either.

Our detective antihero can be as bland as the color palette so long as we distract the

audience with our pretentious symbolism.

We can also have our protagonist be an amoral hacker.

Our hacker will work his magic at his computer spewing technobabble while typing super fast.

Unlike real hacking which mostly involves tricking bored customer service reps or digging

though a company's garbage bins looking for passwords.

Cyberpunk also has its share of robot, android, and AI characters.

This is an opportunity to explore fascinating questions about the nature of androids like

are they sentient or even sapient?

If they are programmed to feel, does that mean they really experience emotions?

If they are sapient, do they deserve the same rights as a human?

Do androids dream?

Are they alive?

Can I have sex with it?

Unlike the human characters, androids should be vaguely sympathetic until they turn upon

their human creators because technology sucks and we can make a Frankenstein reference.

Interesting and thought provoking discussion on how humans relate to AI and robotics should

be avoided.

No need to show how a futuristic society would integrate AI into it's economy, politics,

military, and social structure.

Having humans and AI grow together and learn to coexist in a symbiotic relationship sounds

lame.

Instead, we should project human emotions onto AI characters even though a super intelligent

AI would likely be completely alien in mindset.

Also make sure to get sapience and sentience mixed up and even use the words interchangeably.

These androids should be indistinguishable from humans even if having a human form would

impede their work.

Let's give our androids full sapience, super strength, and then treat them like slaves.

What could go wrong!

At no point should their human masters consider making cheaper and simpler robots with basic

programming too simplistic to consider rebelling.

Nor should any human social movement form around giving androids full rights.

I can't think of a single instance in the modern world were bored people on the internet

champion the rights of minorities.

Now when working on the setting itself, there is only one true cyberpunk setting and that's

the dystopia megacity.

The stock cyberpunk city is always a dystopia with a huge rift between economic classes.

What lies beyond these massive sprawling cities?

Well if a writer does decide to show us what is going on in the rest of the world, then

be sure to make a complete mess of the geopolitical situation.

Just haphazardly throw borders together.

Not that it matters.

Governments are usually atrophied in cyberpunk stories with their functions long ago superseded

by corrupt mega-corporations.

How this corrupt and painfully inefficient system sustains itself should never be brought

up or explored.

Thankfully, none of this would ever happen in the real life.

It's not like large corporations are stifling the rights of individuals in the interest

of increasing profits.

Next thing you know, large companies would start trademarking ridiculous things like

the very term cyberpunk.

But that would never happen…

For more infomation >> CYBERPUNK - Terrible Writing Advice - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

♫ Okay, now he was close. ♫

♫ Tried to domesticate you. ♫

♫ But you're an animal. (OMG SO ON POINT) ♫

♫ Baby, it's in your nature. ♫

You thought my voice will be back to normal now?

No, I film this and last video on the same day.

Hello world!

(Feel free to eat your meal now :)

You! Take a second, and look at me.

Stop! Dang it, not my pimples.

Look at me, but not my pimples, okay?

And thank your god for having the chance witnessing a real alien.

How do I know if you are a real alien?

Can you prove that I'm not an alien?

I'm still waiting for the answer.

No! You cannot!

Because you don't even know what aliens should look or act like.

And you out here, thinking this potato is me?

INSULTING!

I'm done bearing all the rumors. Drama. Clickbait.

Whatever the heck is happening on YouTube and in real life.

Vegetables. Umbrellas. Hannah Montana.

Sorry. I got too carried away.

I, I love Hanna Montana.

The first thing that pisses me off is that potato.

I don't know where you got that image from, but really?

You think we all look like potatoes?

We can be any form.

We can be a kind of smell, a beam of light.

Or the piece of poop that you stepped into this morning.

We can even be something that human brain cannot comprehend.

The elements inside the potato?

Higher possibility than the potato itself.

Keep calm, and stop assuming we are all potatoes.

Now. Crop circle. Crop circle.

Let's talk about crop circle.

That is just stupid.

It looks decent, you can even call it an art, but if we would like to communicate with you.

Crop?

Really?

We would love to contact human being! We really do!

So let us leave marks on their food, the crop, seems really important for them,

Which planted god dang far away from their government place.

Yes. I'm a genius.

I personally prefer through a more advanced way, like leaving secret codes.

Might seems secret to you, but we left there just for our own entertainment...

Yeah, that's my type of way of leaving messages.

(Reading article content)

Okay, that is not a fake rumor.

Thank you for watching!

Wait! Before you leave.

I will have my very second live stream here on YouTube November 5th.

Hong Kong time- HONG KONG TIME 11 AM.

I know time zone is a difficult issue, but I truly hope you will be able to join us.

I might have some exciting announcement to share during the live stream.

Just so you know.

You can watch my last video there, and don't forget to subscribe.

Because I'll upload new video every one or two weeks on Sunday.

I will see you there, and stay well my fellow aliens! :)

For more infomation >> Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

[Original Vocal] [shoujo byou] Cemetery Lure (spanish & english subtitles) - Duration: 5:01.

All my friends are ghosts

All my friends have lost their lives

But they are my precious friends

I will see out their voice

I urge them to make their choice

One of the ghost says to her

"What do you like?"

I adore my Mother who loved flowers and this village…

I want to become like her who I respect

"That makes it easier"

"All I saw, all I know

I just wanted to let you know

Look up the cemetery colored sky

Watch the black snow pile up high

Yes, it looks like Hades… therefore…

Won't you come with me?"

All my friends are lonely

All my friends are wandering souls

So I think that I've been here

I will grant their wishes

I'll wish for their happiness

One of the ghost says to her

"What is your wish?"

To meet my Mother, and….

To make lots of friends someday

What can I do to grant my wish?

"That makes it easier"

"All I saw, all I know

I just wanted to let you know

Look around the dense and white fog, and

Watch the solitude, rising high

Yes, it looks like Hades… therefore…

Won't you come with me?"

"Won't you come with me?

Your beloved mother will be expecting you

at any moment

Would you play with me?

Then, how glad I am!

That makes it easier"

"All I saw, all I know

I just wanted to let you know

Look up the cemetery colored sky

Watch the black snow pile up high

Yes, it looks like Hades… therefore…

Do you hear me…?

"All I saw, all I know

I just wanted to let you know

Look around the dense and white fog and

Watch the solitude pile up high

Yes, it looks like Hades… therefore…

Oh, I beg you"

But she never nods

She smiles lonesomely

Then she said, "I'm sorry… I can't go with you…

Good bye my friends…"

Translated by Kafka Fuura

For more infomation >> [Original Vocal] [shoujo byou] Cemetery Lure (spanish & english subtitles) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

MASSING VOTE FOR BTS ON MAMA 2017 - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> MASSING VOTE FOR BTS ON MAMA 2017 - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Detectives won't stop working until they catch Seminole Heights killer - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Detectives won't stop working until they catch Seminole Heights killer - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

[Touhou Vocal] [Draw the Emotional] Kimi no Mirai, Boku no Negai (spanish & english subtitles) - Duration: 5:55.

In a world where once I shift the blame on you, that's the end

Everyone wishes for the same kind of happiness

But this sort of solution, who made these decisions?

I was able to give you that future

We quarreled so much in the past

But if you wrap up all your sorrows

Then that's the end of it

I wished for the light to shine here, to act as a beacon for us

But it overflowed; that light spilled out from there

Until those feelings became vacant

When we meet our differences and we all pray together

That's the Utopia I want

I was saved so many times

Just from seeing your smiling face

I painted that kind of idea for that reason

Has my voice changed? I can't tell, but…

My single wish, my only reason to live…

I don't really have anything like that, but now you can walk there; that alone is good enough

Even I noticed it; growing up this way

That's the meaning of life

While you laugh and smile, someone else cries

That's just the natural order

When we meet our differences and we all pray together

That's the Utopia everyone wants

I was saved so many times

But dissension will always spring forth

Nothing can be born from that

I painted that kind of idea for that reason

Has my voice reached you? I can't tell, but…

My single wish, my only reason to live…

I don't really have anything like that, but now you can walk there; that alone is good enough

Translated by Veto

For more infomation >> [Touhou Vocal] [Draw the Emotional] Kimi no Mirai, Boku no Negai (spanish & english subtitles) - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Toning Silver Coins by Anodization (fixed) - Duration: 6:43.

Warning: Sodium hydroxide is corrosive.

Wear gloves when handling it.

In addition, the chemicals wastes may generate hydrogen sulfide if acidified.

Destruction with bleach is recommended.

Greetings fellow nerds.

In a previous video i was restoring tarnished silver with electrochemistry.

I was doing it repeatedly and it seemed like i had dozens of tarnished silver coins off camera.

Actually it was the same coin and i was re-tarnishing it over and over again.

In this video we're going to see how i did that.

First i need to issue a warning to any silver collectors, coin collectors or antiques dealers.

Artificial chemical alteration of silver is very poorly received by the collector community in general.

Do not perform this on any pieces of metal that have any historical, numismatic or other value beyond the spot price of the silver metal itself.

Our objective in this video is to explore the science.

Now i actually showed this years before as part of my silver anodizing videos.

The process isn't much different except now i'm doing it in higher resolution.

If you're already satisfied with that video then you can skip this one.

So let's get started.

First we need to make our anodizing solution.

Start with 200mL of water and stir in 10g of powdered sulfur.

Then add in 20g of sodium hydroxide.

You may have to increase stirring to get the sulfur to mix.

What we're doing is making a mixture of sodium polysulfides.

Keep stirring for about half an hour or so.

Afterward filter the mixture to remove any excess sulfur.

Here i've poured out the anodizing solution into a shallow petri dish.

Now we're going to need a battery for this to force the oxidation of the silver.

I'm using just a single 1.5 volt battery since it works slower and let's us better control what we're doing.

And here is our silver coin.

Technically this is a silver round but the chemistry is the same.

To do the anodizing or toning as it's sometimes called,

we connect the coin to the positive end of the battery and make it an anode.

Now we just touch the negative end or cathode to solution.

And there we go, years of tarnish made in just a few seconds.

What's happening is at cathode we're just generating hydrogen gas.

But at the anode we're oxidizing the silver and combining it with sulfide ions to make silver sulfide

which is the tarnish you see on silver.

Now let me try again but this time for longer.

The final color is dependent the thickness of silver sulfide layer.

If you run longer, you get a thicker silver sulfide layer and different colors as well.

This is because the light undergoes interference with itself as it partially passes through the layer.

Depending on the thickness, certain wavelengths of light are destructively removed and others are not.

And there we go.

Beautifully toned silver.

Let me wash it.

Now the color changes slightly as it's exposed to air since the reactions keep going.

It takes a few hours for it to settle on the final color but you get the idea.

And there it is a beautiful blue toning.

You can even see purples, a bit of green, and some reds in there as well.

A naturally toned coin is considered very valuable by collectors.

But artificially toned coins like this one are considered cheating and only worth a little more than spot price.

Now a special note about this particular coin.

You're probably wondering what's with this splotch right here that never seems to change.

Well this particular coin was the same coin i used for silver testing with that acid dichromate solution i made in a previous video.

The test etched the coin so badly that it's been deeply damaged.

That splotch is a sandpaper like surface and while it is being tarnished as usual,

it's so rough that we can't see any difference.

This is why you don't run silver testing on visible or important parts of a silver item.

The damage is extremely unsightly.

Anyway let's get back to our current experiment.

Let's try a different procedure now and use six volts of current.

This will give us a faster conversion rate but also create a much high current density and polarization on the coin.

This will allow us to create different patterns based on that.

I'm going to hold the electrode well off to the side of the coin rather than just above it to make the current density as uneven as possible.

And there we go.

We now have a rainbow coin.

The areas closest to the cathode tarnished and changed colors faster than the ones further away.

This creates this rainbow gradient pattern.

Let me try that again.

But rather than distance, i'm going to simply hold my thumb against the coin and directly block the current that way.

As a side note, when you're using a positive current to thicken a layer of oxides, or in this case sulfides,

on the surface of a metal, the process is called anodization.

Anyway there we go.

And you can see where my thumb blocked the current.

You can get all kinds of interesting artistic patterns this way.

Now you might be wondering what happens if you go too far and run the current for too long.

What you create is black silver sulfide.

The silver sulfide is loosely adherent and comes off.

But it contains silver so we've lost it and in doing so this damages the fine details of the coin.

Kind of like sandblasting except we're using ions.

Additionally, electrochemical restoration doesn't work very well with this extreme level of damage.

You end up having to grind off the silver sulfide causing even more surface damage to your coin.

So if you're doing this for artistic purposes then be sure to practice a lot with silver you don't mind damaging.

Then move on to doing it your target piece.

Anyway a special note on waste disposal.

This solution of sodium polysulfides will release hydrogen sulfide if mixed with acids.

To render it safe i recommend adding in half a liter of bleach to oxidize the sulfides into sulfur and sulfates.

If you want to avoid sulfur you can actually try the same experiment with just sodium hydroxide.

Now this produces silver oxide rather than silver sulfide.

But the experiment works very well and you still get great color.

It's not quite as well defined as using sulfides, but i'll leave the choice up to you.

Anyway, that was artificial silver toning or tarnishing based on anodization.

Thanks for watching.

Special thank you to all of my supporters on patreon for making these science videos possible

with their donations and their direction.

If you are not currently a patron, but like to support the continued production of science videos like this one,

then check out my patreon page here or in the video description.

I really appreciate any and all support.

For more infomation >> Toning Silver Coins by Anodization (fixed) - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Sowing Seeds of Prosperity in Waziristan Pakistan is now more protected - Duration: 7:22.

Subscribe channel for Pakistan

For more infomation >> Sowing Seeds of Prosperity in Waziristan Pakistan is now more protected - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

【将棋実況】マイナー戦法って最高 桂跳怖迫四間飛車編4 - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> 【将棋実況】マイナー戦法って最高 桂跳怖迫四間飛車編4 - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 and Online 4th Year Anniversary Montage - Duration: 3:32.

Thanks for another fun year of gaming Rockstar!

For more infomation >> GTA 5 and Online 4th Year Anniversary Montage - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX WON'T UNBAN ME! (Subtitles for Deafs.) - Duration: 0:59.

Hi, YouTube! So..

I'm banned from ROBLOX for 3 Days. Remember the video? (no focking shet m8)

(me talking while sucking ass)

So read this (im too focking lazy to put the whole words so just read the screen u ashoe)

10:29PM:22 FOCKINGSEC

ITS DISABLED FOR 420000 DAYS

(just read wtf i put on highlight u lazy ass)

(me struggling and not knowing wtf i need to say)

u thought these ccs were serious HUH MF

WE SEE THAT U HOE

UR IN EST DUMBASS

dont leave any fucking suggestions

For more infomation >> ROBLOX WON'T UNBAN ME! (Subtitles for Deafs.) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

사람이좋다 더원 양육비 사건에 대해 최초로 해명, 더원 결혼 이혼 여자친구 루머 - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> 사람이좋다 더원 양육비 사건에 대해 최초로 해명, 더원 결혼 이혼 여자친구 루머 - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Life- It's all downhill from here | daily sprout 394 - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Life- It's all downhill from here | daily sprout 394 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

[Matsuoka Alice] Otome Drama CD - Translation 【Diabolic Lovers ☩ Raito Sakamaki 】 - Duration: 12:13.

Your unaware, oblivious sleeping expression is,

Utterly pleasant to watch,

Divinely tasty...!

You are finally waking up...

Now Bitch chan,

Open your mouth,

That would do !

The special Reiji's,

Under the counter Xanax, you like it ?!

Bitch chan you've done it !

You mean little pest !

Shooting that foot straight into my guts...

That just had,

The opposite effect, you know...?

Now i have to exert my revenge for the pain you inflicted upon me,

With a payback of my own,

Which game should we play...?

I got one,

I will use this,

To closely tie up your body,

And start with my revenge...?

Now,

Don't move,

I am going to restrain your whole body with this rope !

But would you really perceive this as a punishment ?!

Being the masochiste you are, i have doubts i must say !

Your hands are bound you, know ?

If you keep on tugging hard like that,

You will only hurt yourself, ok ?!

It seems like Reji's Special is working alright...

What a cutie...

That face exulting anticipation,

Your expression oozing of sexual expectations,

Alright,

I will meet the challenge,

You present me with,

Let's get on with it then,

This,

We will start with this,

Toothbrush,

Like this...

That hurts ?

But don't worry,

Since it's you, i guarantee that you will soon like it...!

Your body is gleefully accepting it,

Bitch chan you really are,

Quite the little pest...!

Getting all hot by such stimulation...

Bitch chan you really are,

The biggest pervert of them all...!

You have toothpaste all over it,

Bitch chan,

It refreshes you, isn't it ?

Fear thou not !

For I will,

Lick it away !

Bitch chan,

That was cute !

You make me want to do more perverted things to you...

Eat it,

Come on...!

Open your mouth...!

Come on now ! Lick it,

I don't want to hear any of your objection !

Is it delicious ?

Yes, yes...

You are doing fine,

Your eyes are sparkling with unshead tears...

I too,

Will lick you...

Bitch chan,

Your glistening muscles,

Just,

Jumped, you know...

Am i doing right ?

How naughty !

Right here as well,

So lewd !

You respond so openly,

It makes you feel that good ?

You've became gifted at seducing me,

Bitch chan....

Here you go again..!

Even though you like it...

You climaxed,

Do you really want me to stop it...?

Knowing how good it feels,

So,

Let's play more enjoyable games, alright...

Your face too is,

Melting with pleasure,

What is it ?

My finger,

Felt great ?

You have goosbumps on your flesh,

The body don't lie,

They say...

Do you want me to touch you more ?

Well, why not...

Seems that the time,

Has come...

And i am also reaching my limit,

I am going to step up a notch,

Come on,

Well,

Show me,

Everything you have,

Yes...!

Oh yes !

Bitch chan !

More...!

I want more !

Bitch chan !

You're coiling up like a spring,

So good !

Incredible noise !

You feel,

So good,

Inside too !

Yeah !

Alright !

I'll give it to you !

I'll pour out everything,

I have inside you !

Yes !

Oh yes !

Me too !

We'll cum together !

Together !

Come on !

Coax me for more my Bitch chan,

You prefer to bask in the aftermath ?

Now let's,

Change location ?

Ok ?

If i may ?

My fair lady,

Seeing as you cannot stand up on your own,

This gentleman will,

Offer his arms for you to be carried,

Let's go ?

We will do more and more,

Lustful things,

Be ready for what is coming...

Ok ?

For more infomation >> [Matsuoka Alice] Otome Drama CD - Translation 【Diabolic Lovers ☩ Raito Sakamaki 】 - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Burrow Perfectly Blends Modern And Cozy Into One Home 🎃 - Duration: 2:53.

THE BURROW PERFECTLY BLENDS MODERN AND COZY INTO ONE HOME 🎃

For more infomation >> The Burrow Perfectly Blends Modern And Cozy Into One Home 🎃 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

1,000,000.00 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION FIXER UPPER (OK MAYBE NOT JUST A GAMER ) - Duration: 11:15.

what's up everybody that's right it's the Beast and who guess what I'm doing

that's right and the big beast behind me he wants to bark he has to chime in

that's right look what we got ourselves a new PlayStation 4 pro PS4

and I'm gonna have to shut that off for a second that's right go on hear that big

beast he's talking so just got myself my little little little TV

that's right not a big old TV for gaming you know got ps4 a new one the pro so

I'm gonna be on packaging that just hooked up the TV here in this one of

these millenniums quality after we get the basement all set up and this good

fixer-upper this is actually going to be our walk-in

closet and pushing through this nasty window right here where this window is

that's why I have these black screens on here and as you can see it goes way back

we got we got it a big backyard look at that they so that way when I'm filming

for my dark stuff I cannot it's sort of gotta do what you do and a fixer-upper

as a beginner of a youtuber you know but behind here we're gonna be knocking out

all these walls demo all these walls out and we're going to be putting on an

addition in the back that way oh so anyhow sorry for all that bouncing

around I just want to say whoa how's it all going everybody hope your weekend is

going really really well Halloween's here really soon and the

Beast he's gonna be gaming it gaming it up I got my gaming chair already whoo

that's right look at this nice gaming chair ya gotta love my camouflage gaming

chair hey you want a tour of the million dollar mansion all right let's

let's show you the million dollar mansion this is how ya start a beast YouTube

channel you get all crazy with your faces and everywhere you get everybody

dizzy get everybody to see okay everybody yeah let's not scare

about dizzy I want to show you how you live as a beginner youtuber if you're

not lucky like some people look at this great things to remember is this the way

to live that's right we shop at Walmart either

yeah we're normal people I even like duct tape I'ma red neck like that. that's how I go down

my thermostat the other day that's right my new thermostat

I had to install this new straight from Walmart thermostat that's right at least

and you know what the Beast is gonna do he's going on himself a biscuit while we

talk he likes his treats don't you whoo wait how sorry for this off nice blog

this is what you call a blog when you're walking around I did finally get my

plastic on that's right and there's million dollar mansion we don't have

that all that crappy carpet no more check out this carpet and she said the

carpet was nice she likes that carpet she wants to keep that carpet right

after we're done we're gonna keep this carpet we're gonna stay and clean this

carpet and keep it yeah yes flowers all right it's flowers it's like back when

my grandma was wrong yeah that stuff whoo all wood floors all my kitchen

cabinets look at that nice guy nuts they're not bad they're not bad but we

got some stuff we gotta replace on and you all know why I need a walk-in closet

I might get off up here you see that nice couch yeah it's our brand-new couch

all wrapped in plastic still because that's where the Beast

to put his walk-in closet any guy ever been out there in this kind of

environment that's right the Vikings chick she gets the closet

that we have in this house right now that I haven't demo out yet it's

behind that puke wall you see that puke wall back there

yeah that's behind that puke orange wall baby puke wall yeah I'm gonna be taking

that wall out comes sometime this year or early spring we're gonna take that

wall out we're going to put some barn style doors on that that goes into the

temporary bedroom and this is the temporary living room till we push up

the addition look at our bedroom light you cannot go anywhere else with the

old-school plastic chandelier from the video game fallout 4

people yeah whatever you wanna call we got some good old school mirrors okay

see me whoo we can look I'll clean those

mirrors are glossy all unbelievably big the closet us

look at that big closet it goes in about a foot and a half the hangers barely fit

whoo yeah we're gonna have to do something about that and knock out all

these windows yes right you want to see how the basements coming we don't want

to keep this too long because you know what I want to do I want to hook up my

PlayStation get it all downloaded upload all my other stuff from my old

PlayStation because I gotta have two PlayStation one in the bedroom always

right not bad for a square footage and cobweb he cobweb Heather and I am NOT

taking it down to the basement right now because I need that light back on

because we have lots of water damage going down here as you can see we gotta

clean the basement actually screw it I don't want to make another 20 minute

video since I'm already s or even eight minutes look at this nasty basement this is

a it stinks down here sings that is my first

big-ass project lots of water someone decide to do their own homemade style

drain system there which should have been put underneath the concrete not on

top so we got mold growing nasty I hope it's not mold and it's it's very

you can a person can get very down here so like I say we got a lot of work

down here to do because I don't want to be down here without a mask on yeah

anyhow person can get really down here

so I can watch my Netflix play my Madden football I like fallout 4 I'm a big gamer been a big

gamer for many years oh yeah we got an axe we got an axe and

we got call of duty coming World War 2 the call of duty oh I'm really pumped

and excited for that what I'm right now what you see is the dungeon of

the basements this is my fixer-upper all these walls that you see right here we

have to uh we got a basement guy actually coming in here in the next

couple months they're gonna be coming in if I don't if I can't get to it myself

and I might be doing it myself because they want some big coin we're gonna be

playing high beams up and support system and we're gonna be digging up the

foundation on the backside out on the outside of the house and we're going to

be pushing these walls back in all this I got a demo all finished I'm going out

I got a good start though a good good start we like I said you've probably

seen that stupid video where I'll sing it to my water heater yeah cuz we got

our new water heater installed and it's actually working really well yeah but we

just got our main focuses right now is we're saving right now because this is a

really really expensive project to do the foundation walls cheaper if I do it

all myself and but then there's more risk involved and if I hurry out of

course they like their money don't they all those contractors they like their

money so open you're stumbling during some demo smashing some stuff that's

what the Beast is up to today on this great Saturday evening before the major

league baseball game and I'm going to stay with Houston Astros when

tonight I did go for LA Dodgers last night for Game three

but Houston won and I am still pulling for Houston to take this all the way and

be the World Series champions so how cool will that be if they win again

anyhow I gotta get you outta here I gotta get to finishing my TV and hooking

up the gaming system because the ps4 might take a little since it's a pro and

I got downloaded all my other beams that I have on my ps4 right now my old ps4

onto this one so that's what the Beast is gonna be doing he's gonna be

downloading games because why am I putting that TV up in that PlayStation I

got some crazy videos that are gonna be coming whoo hey yourself some great

night a great day whenever you're watching this

go Minnesota Vikings or whoever your football fan of and I gotta get up early

tomorrow the Minnesota Vikings and the Cleveland Browns are in London who

that's gonna be early for me beast outta here whoo

say goodbye beast out here

1,000,000 00 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION FIXER UPPER (OK MAYBE NOT JUST A GAMER GETTING READY TO GAME OUT) also watch my World series game 4 and get ready to watch my Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns in London Give you a grand tour of my fixer upper, and my set-up that I am starting for all my gaming videos and game time. Just got my New PS4 Pro so excited to get that set-up and game out and start making some epic gaming videos to go along with my other Beast stuff. We do fun stuff on here just what every we like and feel like doing at that moment you will most likely find something on are MN BEAST channel you like from Gaming , comedy don't laugh videos, are weekly NFL talk and NFL week picks and all my fun against the spread pick, are fun handyman projects from are fixer upper home remodeling. and like said what ever we feel like doing Thats how we do it MN BEAST OUT THANKS FOR WATCHING AND READING HAVE A GREAT WILD DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment