Friday, October 27, 2017

Youtube daily report w Oct 28 2017

[music]

A few years ago, I led a retreat for the Domestic Church in Chicago

and the idea of ​​an all-night prayer turned out to catch on quite well.

It turned out a lot of people at this retreat,

who took such an opportunity very willingly

that the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament lasted all night.

No one had to be up all night, but s/he could.

There were duty hours scheduled, so that Jesus wasn' t there alone.

I was surprised, it seemed to me that parents, after a day of fighting with children,

to eat, not to cry, to play well, not to get drowned in the lake;

they have only one dream, to get enough sleep.

Yet, there is such a generous readiness in us,

at least from time to time, to give yourself to God, to be available to God for a long time.

On the other hand, we tend to be reluctant, : ' Can I stand it? What'll I be doing for so many hours of prayer?'

Recently, I've also gotten struck with such fear.

I've had an opportunity to spend the night at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and didn' t take it

as I thought, " Oh no, I cannot make it. I'll fall asleep there, it' ll be so embarrassing etc."

Jesus in the today's Gospel spent the whole night praying.

Have you ever committed such act of folly in your life?

Perhaps this is a signal to try this unusual dish, such a hearty meal

at the table of God's word and God's presence.

[music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 28 października 2017 - (Łk 6, 12-19) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

😍❤ TOP 10 INTRO MINECRAFT ANIMATION #40 + Music Names! (BRAZ vs DuckyFX) ❤ - Duration: 10:26.

{\__/} ( • u •) / >🍫 ❤hi

If You're reading this.... (•◡•)

then you're beautiful and loved

and deserve to be happy :3

I found myself a lot happier lately. thanks for all the supportive comments, it means a lot u guys understand. ❤

Stay tuned in, make sure to click the notification button, because 2017 is going to be a wild ride :') ❤

Guys be sure to share this video because I am currently trying to hit 40k subscribers

▪ Likes & Comments are always appreciated ♥

tell your friends

tell your family

let everyone know about me...

STAY AWESOME!

Thank you all for 36k Subscribers! <3

I hope you continue to support the channel. :D

Anyways, I want to remind you that you are a very special person.

There are many people who love you out there

and you are awesome

Never forget that you have a role in this world

that nobody else could fulfill.

You are unique, and you should be proud of that.

and have a wonderful day. ♥

Thanks to all that subscribe and help out! :3

Thank you all so much for supporting me this far.

I'd never thought that I would grow this fast.

Watching my channel grow faster than my inspirations

it amazes me how much I've gotten better.

I guess dreams really come true.

Join the #NotificationSquad by hitting that notification🔔 button next to Subscribe!

Like the video? ☺Share with your friends!❤

thanks for taking the time to watch the video.

If you have questions feel free to ask in the comments i will answer

Twitter: @OliverFX100k / Skype: OliverFX100K / Discord: OliverFX100K#5602

My WhatsApp: +1 (831) 200 9009

For more infomation >> 😍❤ TOP 10 INTRO MINECRAFT ANIMATION #40 + Music Names! (BRAZ vs DuckyFX) ❤ - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Water safe to drink despite E. coli found in Waianae Coast well pump - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Water safe to drink despite E. coli found in Waianae Coast well pump - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

I Thong Jeans sono la nuova moda - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> I Thong Jeans sono la nuova moda - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Vlaardingen Centrum (Eerste Metro's Hoekse Lijn) 13 aug. 2017 - Duration: 15:05.

For more infomation >> Vlaardingen Centrum (Eerste Metro's Hoekse Lijn) 13 aug. 2017 - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

SEMA 2016 saw the Honda ...

For more infomation >> SEMA 2016 saw the Honda ...

-------------------------------------------

Talking About... Dani Garcia, SD Eibar player - Duration: 4:25.

"Hi, I'm Dani Garcia, and this is how my teammates see me."

"For me, Dani is one of the best on the team. I play alongside him, and when he isn't there I notice it a lot,

because he sets the pace and I like how he plays."

"He's very intelligent in the middle of the park. He wins a lot of balls, anticipates the opposition passes

to the striker or to the defensive midfielder, and I consider him to be very clever."

"He's a player who above all is focused, and always ready to give everything.

I think that he is better tactically than physically or in terms of skill."

"I'm a tactical, intelligent player."

"Besides the importance that he has on the pitch, him being so young and being our captain offers us a lot."

"He's a captain like few others around. Years ago, captains spent a long time at a club, and he's a little like

that here. Everyone respects him as captain, and he earns that respect because of how he treats everyone."

"More than a captain who is serious, I think that in me they see a captain who is their friend,

with whom they can talk about anything and trust. I try to be like that with everyone, all the time."

"He's a great leader for us. Everyone respects him a lot. He's a great friend for anyone who comes in,

and I'm very grateful for how he is as a person."

"He's surprised me off the pitch, because he's a kid with whom you can talk. He's friendly, you can ask him for any

favour and he is always willing to help a teammate. He's an excellent person."

"He's a kid who talks with anyone. You can have a personal relationship with him an he's rather open."

"I like to always be surrounded by friends and my dog. I don't spend much time at home

and I like to have people around me."

"I think that the last thing he did to make me laugh was put up a video on Instagram with Manolito,

his dog, in which he fell over going down a hill."

"Manolito. I called him that because I'd given him another name and he wouldn't respond to it.

My friend told me 'You have to call him Manolito' and suddenly the dog turned around. So I said:

'Well, he's called Manolito now.'"

"Now he's crazy about his dog, Manolito. He spends the day putting photos of him up on Instagram.

My daughter shows them to me. Now we're with with Dani Garcia and his partner, Manolito.

I think they're famous together now."

For more infomation >> Talking About... Dani Garcia, SD Eibar player - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Young Talents: Gabriel Pires, CD Leganes - Duration: 1:37.

CD Leganes' surprising early form has a lot to do with the contribution of a young Brazilian

who provides a bit of magic to the side.

A dream of playing top level football took Gabriel Pires from his native Resende to Turin,

when he was signed by Juventus.

After playing in Italy's Serie B, he was loaned by 'The Old Lady' to Leganes.

In his first season in Spain, Pires played 37 games in LaLiga 1|2|3, 35 of which he started.

His 7 goals helped Los Pepineros to their first ever promotion to the top flight.

Pires was one of the breakthrough players in his first season in LaLiga.

Essential for coach Asier Garitano, he was the Leganes player with the most minutes to his name,

and scored 5 goals as the club achieved First Division survival.

Although he has just turned 24, Gabriel Pires is already one of Leganes' captains,

and has a contract through to 2021.

The Brazilian midfielder has a bright future ahead of him, and the fans at Butarque are right behind him.

For more infomation >> Young Talents: Gabriel Pires, CD Leganes - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Trafic 1.6 DCI 145pk Euro 6 T29 L2H1 Schuifdeur L+R Betimmering laadruimte - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Trafic 1.6 DCI 145pk Euro 6 T29 L2H1 Schuifdeur L+R Betimmering laadruimte - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC90 2.0 T8 Powershift Twin Engine AWD R-Design 15% Bijtelling - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC90 2.0 T8 Powershift Twin Engine AWD R-Design 15% Bijtelling - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI BUSINESS EDITION R CONNECTED - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.2 TSI BUSINESS EDITION R CONNECTED - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Interview: Raul Garcia, Athletic Club player - Duration: 7:03.

"I don't think about it. I think that if I stop to think about everything that has happened,

about all the games, I've played, then maybe it would worry me a little."

"The only thing that really worries me is trying to do more, trying to keep increasing those numbers,

but without the objective of a specific number in mind. Tomorrow I'll see how far I've come."

"At the moment, I will continue working so that this continues to increase."

"I don't think it's a negative thing when people talk about you as a leader or a person who helps out."

"On the contrary, it's a goal that I have always had. It's something that I've been concerned about since I started out until now."

"The only thing I am clear about is that I try to be professional and I try to do things to the best of my ability, always."

"Sometimes it works out better and sometimes worse, but it's the goal I have."

"It may seem strange, but I consider myself to be just like any other person, like someone who doesn't play football."

"I enjoy the same things that anyone else enjoys: taking a walk with the family, being at home with friends..."

"I believe that, in that sense, I haven't changed at all because of being a footballer."

"It's a bit of a shame for me to be seen in a different way because, simply, what I'm trying to do is,

as one coach used to say, 'give normality to the abnormal' within the world of football. That's my way of life."

"Everyone adapts as best they can, because there are things you cannot change. But it is true that I'm a little different."

"I like tranquility, I like to do my job and I try to go unnoticed."

"I know what I am. From the beginning I have always given all that I have."

"Obviously, if you don't have that something extra, you can't be competing as I think I've been doing so far."

"But I'm very clear about what I have and what I am and, going from there, I know that I will continue to do important things."

"Unfortunately, a lot of time in the world of football we get distracted. We don't value what really matters."

"Yes, it's true that football invokes a lot of passion. For me, it is my job and, logically, I wouldn't change it for

anything because I am very happy with what I have. But I know what I want and what I don't want in my life."

"In the end, that's also applicable to everything in a way. Not only in football, but also in everyday life."

"Everyone has their values and handles their situation based a little on that."

"We know the philosophy of the club, and that's why it's such a special club. But we don't give it any more importance than that."

"We know that all teams strengthen their squads. We try to be a strong group, which we are, and that's enough for us."

"It's an advantage we have, in that sense, with respect to other clubs. I think it's noticeable that the young players

who go up to the first team, in addition to having already trained with us at other times, know where

they come from. They know what they are going to find, they know they are going to have some teammates

who will help them and, above all, they know what the coach will ask of them."

"So, in that sense, I think we have an advantage, and that is showing through."

"It's hard to explain to people who are not in our situation. There are many things that are difficult."

"All changes are difficult. Not because the coach is better or worse, but because, in the end, they are changes."

"As in anybody's life, you have to try to adapt. You have to try to understand what is being

transmitted to you in certain situations and carry it out. That takes time, and in football time does not exist."

"There are tricky situations, but change exists and you must adapt to it as quickly as possible."

"On the one hand it is good that people get concerned, because that means that the team have done things very well for a long time."

"We are the first to acknowledge that things have not gone as we have wanted, but every day we work so that in the game,

which is the real test, things go well. Logically, when results don't come, my teammates and I are the most affected and

suffer the most, but we don't look back. You have to progress, you have to try to get a little better every day to

perform at the level you want to be at, and everything comes from there."

"I don't think there should be deadlines. The most important thing is that Yeray has recovered and managed to beat his cancer."

"Now he will need enough time to get back on the pitch."

"Everyone around him knows that he" is raring to get back and compete."

"The most important thing is that he has recovered."

For more infomation >> The Interview: Raul Garcia, Athletic Club player - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 D2 R-DESIGN Business Pack Connect. Sportonderstel, Navigatie, R-design interieur.. - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 D2 R-DESIGN Business Pack Connect. Sportonderstel, Navigatie, R-design interieur.. - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2 ANNIVERSAY EDITION LPG G3 Airco Navi - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2 ANNIVERSAY EDITION LPG G3 Airco Navi - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Can't Help But Dream Big On Michael Jackson's Halloween - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Vincent Can't Help But Dream Big On Michael Jackson's Halloween - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy and Denis Leary Can't Stop Laughing (Web Exclusive) - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Jimmy and Denis Leary Can't Stop Laughing (Web Exclusive) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

❝I Don't Trust Anyone❞ ✰ Kim Min-Joon x Jang Ha-Ri - Duration: 1:03.

I'll find out everything there is to know about you to show your true colors.

Go ahead.

Are you worried about me?

That feels nice.

I don't trust anything.

I don't trust anyone.

For more infomation >> ❝I Don't Trust Anyone❞ ✰ Kim Min-Joon x Jang Ha-Ri - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage 1.6 T-GDI GT-Line, Xenon, Leder, Pan Dak - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage 1.6 T-GDI GT-Line, Xenon, Leder, Pan Dak - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC60 2.0 T FWD Summum | Leer | Cruise control | Afn. trekhaak - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC60 2.0 T FWD Summum | Leer | Cruise control | Afn. trekhaak - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Ear Cleaning | GigiASMR - Duration: 13:54.

ASMR Ear Cleaning

GigiASMR

For more infomation >> ASMR Ear Cleaning | GigiASMR - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

Elderly woman beaten comes face to face with attacker - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Elderly woman beaten comes face to face with attacker - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lumines Puzzle and Music | zkael★ - Duration: 10:16.

hello everyone

i'm just gonna show you how good i am

jk, how to play this game

it says if i want to continue from previews game

because i'm playing in endless mode

so as you can see

the falling blocks are always square

and only have two colors

and you can turn it 360° turn clock wise

and you only need 4 piece of the same color in a square form to activate them

but of course you can add more

and then theres that line that clears every blocks you've connected

then convers it to points, the more blocks you connect the bigger the point you get

and as you can see the skin changes everytime the purified bar becomes 100%

the number you see above that line that clears every block is the number of clocks you've made

which adds to the purified bar

1,000 points for single color left

and 10,000 points for clearing all the pieces

so now i'm going to show you how easy this game is

by completely clearing this piles again

although it took me a while xD

so i have played this game a long time ago in psp

and there was this endless mode

that even tho my score reaches 999,999,999

the game won't end xD

like i can keep playing it for eternity :))

and thats the chain piece

almost there agh

please bare with me for a little moment i can clear this all

wtf one piece left xD

well theres also shuffle piece -.-

omg

i did it finally

lol

so there

i hope you enjoy, or if you are still watching

gokurou sama ❤︎

For more infomation >> Lumines Puzzle and Music | zkael★ - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

KIM KARDASHIAN: MY ASSISTANT HATES HER JOB?! - Duration: 8:03.

Kim Kardashian: My Assistant Hates Her Job?!

While sometimes Kim Kardashian uses her platform for a good cause, dont think that shes suddenly down-to-earth and totally attuned to the little people.

Because she just got thrown a curveball.

Is Steph Shepherd thinking about quitting her job as Kim Kardashians assistant? Kourtney suggests as much on this Keeping Up With The Kardashians preview video.

And, as you can hear for yourself, Kim sounds pissed.

So, in this preview clip, Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian are talking.

(Literally imagine for a moment becoming a multimillionaire and one of the most famous families in the world in part because of hanging out with your siblings and talking).

Kim.

sounds like shes fishing for a fight of some sort, because its like shes holding this tension in her face.

Very conversationally, to Kourtney, she says:.

How was last night? I heard you went out with Steph.

Steph, of course, is Steph Shepherd, Kims personal assistant.

It was fun, Kourtney responds.

We had a good fun night..

She could have left it at that.

but then they wouldnt be the Kardashians that we know, now would they?.

But just a heads up, Kourtney continues.

We were talking and she was just saying she didnt know what she wanted to do in life..

Whoa.

but shes already doing something in life: Kims bidding.

Kourtney continues: And she feels like maybe shes in a place where like shes unfulfilled job-wise.

I feel like shes just looking to like evolve..

That makes sense.

Theres not much room for a promotion, right? Its not like, if Steph works really hard, shell one day be promoted and become Kim.

Kim. does not take this news well.

First, Kim gets defensive: I mean she does have a bigger role in designing Kimoji and doing stuff like that.

And then. Kim goes on the attack.

But I do think, Kim says.

Its like inappropriate for her to talk to you and not to me.

I mean dont you think thats like a little bit unprofessional?.

Except that it isnt.

Steph was speaking to Kourtney, her friend.

Shes not spilling Kims secrets or whatever.

If anything, Kourtneys being a bad friend, here.

It seems like Kourt realizes this, because she sticks up for Steph:.

I think we were talking about like life in general, Kourtney explains.

And because we were talking about it then she brought it up..

You would think that Kourtney had just told Kim that Kanye was feeling dissatisfied in his marriage.

Thats like a convo she should have with me, Kim replies in an offended-sounding tone.

Kourtney still tries to smooth things over:.

Well now you have the insider info, you can have your answer all prepared.

And Kourtney seems to think that its going to come up:.

Im just giving you a heads up because shes probably gonna say something.

But.

what if Steph was just speaking to Kourtney in the moment, and is overall satisfied with her job for now?.

Was Kim prepared to sit around for weeks or months, waiting for Steph to say something and assuming that Steph totally hates her job?.

Well, if Kim and Steph didnt have their talk yet.

the cats out of the bag, now.

But theyve probably dealt with it.

Were sure that Kim doesnt want to break in a new personal assistant any time soon.

Especially since Kims third baby could arrive sooner than expected.

Its normal for people to wonder about their prospects and their direction in life.

Its normal for them to confide it in friends, if perhaps not in their boss sister.

You know, Kim used to be Paris Hiltons sidekick, so youd think that shed understand that dissatisfaction.

But. Kims never had a real job.

She works hard, but its not the same as being a personal assistant.

Not by a long shot.

For more infomation >> KIM KARDASHIAN: MY ASSISTANT HATES HER JOB?! - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

পটুয়াখালী রাজ্জাক বিশ্বাস বিভিন্ন জায়গায় বিষধর সাপ ধরার লাইভ ভিডিও (নতুন পর্ব)-০৩ |Snake Catching - Duration: 4:49.

Snake Catching Razzak biswas

For more infomation >> পটুয়াখালী রাজ্জাক বিশ্বাস বিভিন্ন জায়গায় বিষধর সাপ ধরার লাইভ ভিডিও (নতুন পর্ব)-০৩ |Snake Catching - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Toyota Wigo G AT - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 4:44.

When it first arrived in 2014

the Wigo managed to become one of Toyota's best selling models

thanks largely to a number of factors aimed at its target market

Its size is an ideal carriage around our congested streets

Its got a relatively frugal 1.0L engine

and the sub P600,000 price tag

is a very good price point for first time car buyers

When I say sub 600,000 I mean P1,000

But hey! A thousand peso savings Is

still a thousand peso savings

As such, Toyota intends to maintain the local market's

positive response to the Wigo with this refreshed 2017 model

If you're familiar with the previous model

spotting the differences on the new Wigo won't be that difficult

Let's start with a new bumper. Of course a new grille…

you've got new headlamps and a new hood

The side contours are pretty much the same

however, you don't need an eagle eye to spot

the new alloy mags and turn signals on the side mirrors

Here at the back it's easy to spot the changes too

Its got sharper taillights, a new bumper, and a spoiler

so it gives the Wigo a more striking, more aggressive look

Trunk space is, well it's adequate as you can see

Its got enough space for overnight bags and a bit more

The interior has design updates as well

For instance, the instrument cluster

which now incorporates a small screen to tell you what gear you're on

in this, the automatic variant

The air conditioning controls have gone from 3 knobs to 2

and considering the size of this car, its got a massive

touchscreen infotainment system with optional nav

Here at the back, the Wigo's natural sitting position is elevated

which in turn gives you a surprising amount of legroom

like you could fit 2 large adults back here

But, let's be realistic considering the amount of

cabin space that you have and limited elbow room

You'd be better off with fitting 2 average

to below average size Filipinos back here

Powering the Wigo is a carry over engine from the previous model

However with this one, Toyota has integrated its VVT-i technology

which in turn, gives it a slight boost in power bringing it up to 66hp

Now, when I say slight I mean 1 horsepower

But hey, if savings of a thousand pesos is a thousand pesos

then in this car, 1 horsepower is still 1 horsepower

The fixed steering wheel is a bit heavier than the previous model

which other people tend to like. I personally would prefer

a lighter steering because

well the Wigo is meant for within the city streets after all

In terms of ride comfort, well you're not gonna get an Altis like ride here

I mean you don't have to drive around like Ms. Daisy's at the back

but, it is a 1-liter engine so you should drive it accordingly

At the end of the day, it does what it does well

It brings you from point A to point B away from the sun

the rain and the soot of the city

The Wigo does takes sometime to reach higher speeds

and the cabin acoustics could use some help

because of tire and wind noise it does get pretty loud in here

once you reach 80km/h and above

Overall, the Wigo's features which include

front and passenger side airbags

make it a very strong contender in the hotly contested

subcompact hatch category

This 2017 Wigo G automatic is available at P599,000

which at that price point makes it great for those

looking for a small car to ferry them through city traffic

For more infomation >> 2017 Toyota Wigo G AT - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Comment calculer la dérivée d'une soustraction de fonctions ? - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Comment calculer la dérivée d'une soustraction de fonctions ? - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

IMAN Runway Chic Luxurious 2in1 Convertible Crossbody Bag - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> IMAN Runway Chic Luxurious 2in1 Convertible Crossbody Bag - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Art & Craft Exhibition by Sangeetas Kreations - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Art & Craft Exhibition by Sangeetas Kreations - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Josh Reddick scored from first on a chopper to the pitcher thanks to aggressiveness and a nice slide - Duration: 1:14.

Josh Reddick scored from first on a chopper to the pitcher thanks to aggressiveness and a nice slide

After inducing two groundouts to start the bottom of the fifth inning

it appeared that the Dodgers were on the cusp of a quick defensive inning in Game 3 of the World Series

Even after Josh Reddick singled to extend the inning

Evan Gattis followed by bouncing a ball back to pitcher Tony Watson to, presumably, end the inning.

When Watson fielded the ball, Gattis was a ways from first base and Reddick hadn't even gotten to second base

Despite this unfavorable setup for the Astros

Reddick managed to score on the play after Watson's throw eluded Cody Bellinger at first base and traveled into foul territory

By the time Yasiel Puig retreived it, Reddick was well on his way toward home plate.

All Reddick needed to complete his journey from first to home was to avoid Austin Barnes' tag and Gattis' discarded bat

Check and check:

Astros third-base coach Gary Pettis cemented a reputation for aggressiveness against the Yankees in the American League Championship Series

For more infomation >> Josh Reddick scored from first on a chopper to the pitcher thanks to aggressiveness and a nice slide - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

2分鐘打造黑寡婦史嘉蕾(Scarlett johansson)的性感豐唇|名人仿妝|VOGUE - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 2分鐘打造黑寡婦史嘉蕾(Scarlett johansson)的性感豐唇|名人仿妝|VOGUE - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Videos 2017- Mix Funny Vedio - Animal Funny Vedios 2017 - Duration: 7:25.

Funny Videos 2017- Mix Funny Vedio - Animal Funny Vedios 2017

For more infomation >> Funny Videos 2017- Mix Funny Vedio - Animal Funny Vedios 2017 - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

🚗 Importing a Toyota Aristo JZS147 from Japan, picking it up in Long Beach Part 2 - Chris Sakura - Duration: 13:14.

Alright, we're in Long Beach

Round two of trying to get this melon farming car

And where is my driver?

Lloyd, where are you?

Come get me

Lloyd, there you are!

I need to get over on the other side, I guess.

Better wait up for me cause I gotta be there before 11 o'clock or else they go to lunch until 1

Hi, I'm guessing you're Lloyd?

I'm Lloyd! Hey Lloyd!

I'm headed to the pier.

Which one?

Pier F.

Boy, the cops are really in force today, man.

Ok, Jesus Christ give me a flippin break you asshole

GPS: Continue on Pier F Avenue...

Well, this is a first for me. I've never been around here before.

Alright, well this is my second time

Yeah, there you go.

Keep going?

Keep goin.

It's gonna turn off to the left and then all the way down

Alright, so you see this stop sign? You can just drop me off here cuz I have to go check in at the gate right there.

Oh, the gate over here? Yeah

Oh, I'm gonna go ahead and make a U-ey then Okay

Thank you Lloyd!

Ok Christopher, well listen, good luck on your drive back

Should be ok today.

Come back to Vegas sometime!

I will, at some point

I'll see you, thank you

Alright, we are here. Let me get my TWIC card out so we can get this marine faring car

Alright so last week, you know how they just let me in?

just showed my TWIC card and went to the office?

This mindful defender gave me a gate pass.

Let's go to the office and pick up my whip.

Slap that moving permit on it.

Let's get this friendly car

I'm ready man.

Where is my car... is it in there?

Is it inside? I don't see it, hang on.

I'll be right back.

Chris: I'm looking at the tags

Staff: Here, I'll get it for you

Staff: Can't have you taking your selection here

Staff: Which one do I want?

Chris: Yeah, lemme get all of em Staff: I grabbed the wrong box, that's why

Chris: Uh oh

Staff: Sign down there... There's your key.

And you take this.. so you're gonna check in to the clerk's office, I'll show you where to go.

Is there a way for me to check the car out, check the fluids to make sure everything's okay?

Yeah, if there is a problem you file it with the steamship line.

You're gonna go to the right side of that warehouse, are you driving or are you walking?

I'm walking.

Ok, so just to be safe, I dunno if you wanna walk around the outside or whatever but just um

the right side of the warehouse right past the corner of it

you'll see some stairs going up into an office. Go up the stairs and them hand them your paperwork.

Your car will be parked right down there too. Chris: Ok

Alright? If there's any issues just talk to them, they'll help you out. Chris: Alright, thank you

I guess I got to go check out with the clerk

I mean, everything's already paid for. I guess it's just some last check that you gotta do

And my whip is over there so let's go

Is this it? I think so

Man, personal escort to the car?

What is that over there, a Skyline?

Yup, that's the one that doesn't have a key.

Wow... and there's another one

And then there's mine

And there's another Skyline!

And a Soarer!

Holy smokes, and there's two more Skylines over there!

Driver: Oh yeah

This is so awesome.

Alright, aw man *sniff sniff*

Smells like a new car from Japan

Yep

Wow, holy smokes this is clean!

You know what? This thing only has 15,000 kilometers which is like 9,000 miles

Driver: Yeah? Wow!

Yeah!

Less than 10,000 miles on it for a freakin...

Driver: What year?

92

Holy smokes!!

Let's see, it said that there was like some kind of scratches on the passenger side door

That's... they swiped something.

That's not too bad.

Yeah, I saw that. That's not too bad.

Driver: Nah, that's superficial Chris: Oh yeah.

Driver: It's a 92, it's got less than 10,000 miles on it

Mechanic: That's over there, right?

Yeah it only has like 15,000 kilometers on it

What I don't understand is why we have to wait 25 years to get them

I don't know what their safety standards are but they're probably the same if not better than American safety standards.

Why can't we just bring the cars over, you know?

Let's see what we got here.

Woo buddy!

Driver: Alright, she's all yours!

Man, this is awesome

Mechanic: Yeah, the AC is running. You got AC too.

Alright, thank you sir.

Driver: Alright, safe travels.

Alright, thanks guys!

Dude this fresh ass whip.

This fresh ass whip, bro!

This is what I came to pick up.

This Toyota Aristo is what I came to get.

This whip is so dope. This whip is hella clean.

This whip only has like 9,000 miles on it.

Look at that. Fifteen thousand kilometers

These little Skylines over here.

The dude was saying that that one over there doesn't have a key.

And how the hell are they going to drive it?

Dude, there's a Soarer right here

There's another Skyline right here.

Dude I wonder who picked this up? And who picked this up?

And I want a kei truck now.

And, what is this a GTS?

Dude, this whip is beat to crap.

Wonder what somebody paid for this piece of scrap

Pacific Coast?

GT Air?

Is that the GT Air?

I can't afford no fancy GTR.

But this?

That one is..

What happened over there? Broken sideskirt falling off?

But it's all good, I got my whip.

I need to get gas. I'm just gonna pull in and fill up because

that's how we do it in Japan, man.

You don't turn off your empty car to fill up your gas tank.

Let's go!

That's all you need, right?

Alright, got gas.

Now we're just cruising through downtown Long Beach

Anyway, I am headed to Torrance right now

I'm gonna go post this whip up in front of John and Chiyo's work.

Hilarity might ensue.

Look at this guy right here.

I'm just gonna chill right here.

Let's see if this guy can come outside

What up man? This mild fellow saw me roll up

Dude look at the engine bay man hold on

Chris: Dude. John: Woo...

Chris: Look at how clean that whip is.

John: The plastics haven't yellowed as much as I thought they would.

Which is good, it means it was stored in good condition

Chris: Whip is doooope

John: The belts are good. That battery's AC Delco

Hell yeah.

Chris: Look at this guy. John: You mind if I post this?

Chris: Pssh, go ahead John: Or you wanna keep it a secret?

Nah, go ahead.

Alright, so he had to go back inside.

He was pulling on the door handles, he was like dude they got so much spring in em like it's a brand new car

Anyway, he told me that there's this carwash spot just like right around the corner, so let's get washed up.

Oh I feel mentally handicapped because I need to be on the other side

Please select uh...

Punch my face

Let's LOL here.

You know what? I need to get out. That's what I need to do.

Is that how I need to do things now?

Just get out and go to the other side?

Thank you sir

Oh.. soapy suds.

Get it all over.

Thank you come again

Let's see what kind of a shady car wash we got.

Wow. Still got some dust spots but this is a major improvement.

Yeah, we're gonna have to detail this motor vehicle.

That we're gonna have to fix

but uh... other than that

This motor vehicle is so clean

Alright mang, if I want to avoid the traffic going to Vegas I need to pretty much leave right now.

Cause like around 3 o'clock we won't be rewarded until like

7... 8 o'clock so...

Let's dip out mang

This is why I hate LA

I think next time I will pay the extra money to have that whip put on a truck because

This is some bullcrap mang

I LOVE TRAFFIC

DUDE. One hour and I'm still on this 210.

Filthy traffic the entire frustrating way.

Can you see all that traffic over there?

The entire bloody way it's been traffic.

Piss.

Off.

Let me off this bullcrap freeway, come on.

See there over there in the distance?

The horizon?

That is the Promised Land.

And we are going way too fast.

I do not want to get pulled over on the last like two miles of California

Funk. That.

Here we are dood.

Goodbye California!

Welcome to Nevada.

I need to wipe this filthy window

Chris: Gimme some light. Eric: Your bumper's a lot shorter

I'm here at Eric's house and we're just looking in the car

We found a 100 yen coin in the flawless backseat

You said "open that" Let's see what's inside

Those are.. these things are in the ashtray in the front Eric: Is there more change in there?

Umm.. no?

You sure?

Yeah we found a receipt in this car too

What are you doin diggin in there?

Jasmine: Why do I feel so comfortable digging in this car? Chris: He went to the Health Bank

You wanna wat?

I feel so comfortable digging in this car but I would not do it in an American car.

Yeah, because Americans are filthy.

Is there beads in this one too? Yes, there is beads.

Jasmine: Is there anything in here?

No, I already looked under there.

Eric: Do your backup sensors work?

Chris: Uhh... I... don't know.

Oh snap!

Jasmine: It's like six inches.

No, a foot! Chris, you got a foot.

Are you kidding me?

Eric: Wait, stop

What the funk

Jasmine: That's crazy!

Dude, what the funk Toyota

How come Toyota could not bring this car as is to America?

Eric: Oh snap I just realized this says Aristo on it

Oh yeah, I knew about that.

Eric popped this open, I didn't even bother to look inside this when I first got this fabulous car

But Eric opened this up

and

Why on earth is this in here.

With this you could have smuggled a kilo of cocaine in this car dude.

These marine freighters didn't even check this whip?

I thought everything was supposed to be cleaned out

like nothing loose in the car but what is that?

I mean, does anybody want this drink? I'll mail it to your ass.

For more infomation >> 🚗 Importing a Toyota Aristo JZS147 from Japan, picking it up in Long Beach Part 2 - Chris Sakura - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft 1.13: How to click while AFK or Alt-Tab - Duration: 1:00.

Good morning!

Or evening!

Or whatever it is!

My name is Surprise,

And in this video, I'll tell you

How to use fish farm, sheep farm

Or any other AFK auto click farm while you alt-tabbed in 1.13

As you may know, in snapshots of 1.13

Mojang fixed a way to stuck your key using F11.

All you have to do now is...

Open Discord overlay while holding right mouse button.

I suppose, this trick works with ANY minecraft version.

At this point in time, at least.

By the way, overlay is not available for browser - you have to install desktop app.

Also, if you want to use Steam Overlay instead...

It's not working.

This trick may be considered more cheaty, than one from 1.12, but...

Come'on...

Whole idea about stucking your key is cheaty.

So, yea, thanks for watching.

See you in my next minecraft video or game review!

No comments:

Post a Comment