Saturday, April 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2018

Hello Everyone

Today's video is about sharing

What i bought during the Sephora spring sale

I didn't buy alot of things

so I'll consider this a mini haul

i bought alot of stuff during the sale last year

so i didn't want to buy

or you can say I didn't need to buy alot of things

so I'll just be sharing what I bought this time!

yeah

so for this sale I bought stuff online and in store

about like two bags

ok lets get started

I'll start from skincare

I got two pieces of masks

I was never really interested in these expensive masks

I looked at the ratings and comments of these masks

and a lot of people say its really good

my skin has a lot of problems

like its dry and oily at the same time

very unstable

alot of people said this mask help the skin

improve??

I don't really know a lot about skincare

so i just got them to try out

for these two masks i think

its really expensive

if there wasnt a sale I probably won't buy it

this one is like $25

this one is $16

the packaging though

is really nice

like I would expect something like this for $25 LOL

this is the sk-ii one

I've heard so many good things about this

So I bought one too

ok next one

this is also a mask

but this is like a mask pack

this is herbivore's blue tansy

theres aha bha ingredients

I don't really know if this is good

I bought it based on the ratings

also thing brand

you know how sephora recommends brands

I never seen this brand before

the packaging is really nice

and the inside is like this

when i first saw it

well i went to the store and saw it

it wasnt really...

appealing

it looks like a candle

smells like

likeeee

tiger balm

like after you get bitten by a mosquito

the thing your parents would give you to put on there

that smell

its like a minty smell

I like this smell

I have breakouts also

this mask is supposed to clarify skin

so i guess that includes pimples lol

this is a cleanser

this brand is also one of those brands

I never seen this brand before

this is from korres

their greek yogurt cleanser

I dont like how your skin feels tight after cleansing

alot of people said this didn't feel dry

so i decided to try it also

next are lipsticks

i bought 3 lipsticks this time

this is ysl's lip stain

this is the matte one

I like these mlbb colors

I have 07 from the same collection

but that looks purple on my lips for some reason

so i dont really like it

I tried this color in store and it looked good

next

also lipstick

this is from fenty beauty

the packaging is very petite

this color is spanked

its a very

reddish color

kinda purple

what am i saying lol

this reminds me of kat von d's lolita

i think lolita is darker

this is dior

lip addict lip glow

i got 004

I'm not really a lip person

usually I dont use lipstick

but when I dont apply lipstick

I look dead

im not wearing lipstick right now

my lips look pale

this lipstick is very natural

i was debating between 001 and 004

I dont like super pink lips

so i think this color is more suitable

I like orange colors

you can't really see color when you swatch

its a very light color

doesn't look like you applied lipstick either

I have braces

I'm not a fan of applying lipstick after i got braces

but this lipstick

even if you like

make a mistake

you can't really tell

I like this lipstick

been using it ever since i bought it

last one

is concealer

this is from nars

this is their soft matte concealer

i got medium 1

name is custard

i got a tan recently

my arms are tanned lol

look at dis

like right here you can't really tell on my face though

pot concealers I owned before were all korean brands

using it now its really pale

doesnt really match my skintone

many people said this concealer is good

and ive been using it recently

like a little bit

the coverage is really nice

very adhereing

I use this on school days

and i just use this and im done

super convenient and quick

i dont think im used to looking at the lens lol

still looking at viewfinder

anyways thank you for clicking into this video again

todays video has came to an end

if you like this video

like and subscribe to my channel

see you next time! byebye

For more infomation >> ⚡︎ Sephora 85折 Sale Mini Haul - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

New Album Fenfo Out Now

For more infomation >> New Album Fenfo Out Now

-------------------------------------------

I built stairs that lead to the bed and the cats just love it! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 11:08.

Go, kitty!

Go, Lulu!

This way!

Wow!

Look over here, kitties!

Ta-da!

Ta-da!

Hey, Lulu! Check this out!

I brought something extraordinary today!

Lulu: It doesn't seem to be cat treats.

Lulu: I guess...

Lulu: it's not food.

No. Show me some interest please.

Lulu: Well..then...Hello!

Lulu: I conquered it!

Don't conquer anything!

Let's go, Lulu.

Lulu: I'm already waiting for you here.

Wow. That's awesome.

Thanks. It's heavy to move by myself.

Okay. Sit down there.

Wow!

How kind they are!

I got all I wanted in this box!

They gave me these gloves for free!

I love these!

We got one wooden board

and...

a mat that looks like a scaffold,

and a prop!

And we got..

another prop!

One, two...

Oh, it's heavy.

A prop again.

I think it's all.

Do you like being in the box, president Momo?

Momo: Oh yes. You bought a nice box.

What I bought is not a box

but a 'cat poll'.

Momo: What is a cat poll?

It's a long poll.

You can use it when you dance.

Momo: How did you know I'm sexy?

Momo: Look at my long slim legs.

Lulu: Is there a problem?

Ah...I can't put this in here.

Lulu: Let me take a look.

Lulu: Okay, this goes here like this...

Lulu: Based on the manual...

Lulu: We need 3 screws here.

Do we?

Like this?

Lulu: Huaammmm...(Yawning)

Lulu: Yes. Right there.

Lulu: It's so easy, even makes me yawning.

Lulu: How could you be that bad at it?

Oh, that hurts.

I'm doing my best!

Momo: How is it going?

Don't worry, president Momo.

I went to the engineering school. It's a piece of cake.

Oh, sorry. I turned it in opposite way.

Momo: Pathetic.

President Momo...

That's not mentioned here..

Don't say like that :(

(Laughing)

Does this move like this?

Geez...

I think I should've placed the screw at the center..

Is it right?

That's weird. I was sure...

I think I should grab it tight.

(Laughing)

The floor's done anyway!

Now I'm gonna put the board in here...

I need do it from the other side.

Could you move, Lala?

Under the scrutiny by president Momo...

You don't come up here, president Momo.

No matter how much you like me...

No way!

Nope...

Oh my..!

It's under construction!

You're not helping!

Momo: Well, good luck with that.

Hey.

Did you come to help me?

It's okay. I can do it by myself.

What's that? I see something below..

Don't move!

DD!

Stop it! It's heavy!

Ta-da!

The construction finished!

Geez it's almost killing me..

How did you get there?

Terrific.

After I clothe the cat poll,

I'll show you how to use it.

Look! Do you like it, Lulu?

Lulu: I wanna scratch it!

Do you?

I wanna do the poll dance.

Hanging like this..

Shall we do pole dance together?

Lulu: Knock it off.

Hate you.

I Finished it, president Momo!

Do you like it?

I'd like you to enjoy it so..

I'll throw the toy mouse!

Momo: Good. Go for it.

See this, president Momo. One, two, shoot!

This way, president Momo!

Momo: It's a shortcut.

President Momo!

One, two, shoot!

Doctor Coco?

This...

This way!

The previous two failed, DD.

But I believe you can make it!

You go upstairs and

catch this red ball.

Got it? I throw the ball, you catch it.

One, two, shoot!

It's your favorite! The red ball!

I'll throw one more.

Look, DD!

I'll throw one more ball.

One, two, shoot!

Hey, little kitties.

For your safety...

You gotta take a class first!

Lulu: I can do it without it.

Lulu: Like this!

Wow...

But you can't come down!

Is everyone here, kitties?

From now on, we're gonna do a game.

You go up to the top of the pole,

pass through the shelf, and jump over to the bed.

The winner gets cat treats!

Okay, in this order...

Go up to the pole top,

pass through the shelf,

Jump over the fence,

and get to the place I be!

DD..

Okay. Let the game begin!

I will be on the bed!

No this way, kitties...

Go, DD!

This way!

This way, kitty!

Jump over the fence!

Come and get it!

Ta-da! DD!

You look so proud, DD.

Yummy?

Okay. Wait here, DD.

Wait behind me.

Go, Coco!

That's not the way!

(Laughing)

Hey..!

You should come from that way.

Not this way! You could have cat treats!

Coco, fail!

Go go go!

Go, Lulu!

This way!

Wow!

This way, Lulu! Terrific!

Lulu: Hi, I'm Lulu. I'm here for hunting!

Stop! You're freaking me out!

Go, TT!

Mommy's here! This way!

TT!

Come, TT! This way!

What are you doing there?

Hi, sweet heart!

You can't use the ladder in this game, TT. Sorry!

Come here, Lala!

Mommy's waiting for you here!

Lala!

Jump over the fence, honey!

Come and get the treats!

Go, Chuchu!

You just wanna lie down there in peace?

Okay, stay there and enjoy watching!

I'll get you treats later!

Come this way, president Momo!

Come and get your treats!

Treats! Treats!

This way, president Momo!

Jump over, president Momo!

Come on!

You're the last candidate!

You think too much...

Why don't you jump over, president Momo?

Tell me the reason.

Momo: I want the treats with higher quality.

Momo: You heard me.

...Huh?

Hello!

How was the cat pole training today?

Lulu: I wish I could have more treats as a prize.

Lulu: Give me more.

Nope!

What about you, president Momo?

Momo: I think I prefer stairs.

Stairs? What stairs?

Momo: I mean, the ladder.

Geez, I made the cat pole really hard!

Even though I made the pole because you had taken the bed away from me,

I want you to have fun

and enjoy it safely.

Lulu: Thank you, president Momo!

What? I did it! Not president Momo!

Lulu: You did? Just give me some treats.

Do you like the cat pole, kitties?

I feel happy to see you love it!

Just be careful when you go up to the pole.

(Laughing)

I got it, Lulu!

For more infomation >> I built stairs that lead to the bed and the cats just love it! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

'I Felt Trapped': Woman Accuses State Rep. Of Sexual Misconduct - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> 'I Felt Trapped': Woman Accuses State Rep. Of Sexual Misconduct - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

#EwangeliarzOP | 29 kwietnia 2018 | (J 15, 1-8) - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> #EwangeliarzOP | 29 kwietnia 2018 | (J 15, 1-8) - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Miniature - Hardwood Floors (Herringbone) - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> DIY Miniature - Hardwood Floors (Herringbone) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Jazz & Morning Jazz Music: Amazing Morning Jazz Cafe & Morning Jazz Mix For Chill & Study - Duration: 3:26:25.

Title: Morning Jazz & Morning Jazz Music: Amazing Morning Jazz Cafe & Morning Jazz Mix For Chill & Study

For more infomation >> Morning Jazz & Morning Jazz Music: Amazing Morning Jazz Cafe & Morning Jazz Mix For Chill & Study - Duration: 3:26:25.

-------------------------------------------

WORKING REALISTIC MIRROR with Command Blocks in Minecraft PE [Tutorial] - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> WORKING REALISTIC MIRROR with Command Blocks in Minecraft PE [Tutorial] - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE "What is Love? - OTAMATONE COVER - Duration: 2:11.

TWICE!

WHAT IS LOVE?

everyday, through movies, books

or dramas i feel what live is um-i learn what live is

my heart keeps jumping and beating

the flutters are making my heart swell um-i'm curious i might go crazy

ooh will this sort of thing happen to me someday too?

when will this be? what kind of person will it be?

I WANNA KNOW the seetness that's like candy

I WANNA KNOW what it feels like when i'm up in the skies

I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW

WHAT IS LOVE? what does love feel like?

I WANNA KNOW what it feels like to be smilling all day long

K WANNA KNOW what it feels like when everything in the world is beautiful to u

I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW

WHAT IS LOVE? will it happen to me someday too?

(where coud it be?) i'll find you (where could it be?) i wanna see it so badly

it's like i can't bear it anymore

the sweetness that's like candy, what it feels like when i'm up in the skies

I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW

WHAT IS LOVE? what does live feel like?

what it feels like to be smilling all day long

what it feels like when everyting in the world is beautiful to you

I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW

WHAT IS LOVE? will it happen to me someday too?

I WANNA KNOW X2

i wanna know know know know WHAT IS LOVE?

I WANNA KNOW X2

i wanna know know know know WHAT IS LOVE?

i wanna know

For more infomation >> TWICE "What is Love? - OTAMATONE COVER - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Critical Weapon series for Zombie Escape (NEW CSGO Skins) - Duration: 2:01.

Hello and welcome to the next weapon series that will be featured on my zombie escape

series, from the end of April till the end of May, 2018.

These are weapon finishes that have yet to be included an operation,

so to clarify: I'll be playing with skins that are publicly not available yet, but can be visited on the workshop

and upvoted if you wish.

These weapon finishes will be featured in all my zombie escape videos in the future

and are selected based on personal preference.

These are skins that I just feel deserve a spot in the next operation, which is why I will

always include a top-comment with a link to the workshop page, so you can like the submission

and increase its chance to be included in the next operation.

The next set of skins that'll be featured are the Critical Weapon series by author Damian.

He already made quite a lot of great-looking skins, although these ones are in my opinion

the best looking of all of them.

The inspiration behind the series comes from wanting to combine the color green with a

metallic and futuristic-looking design, as the author has never really seen such combinations

before.

If anything, the critical series kind of reminds me of both the Vulcan, because of the sport-theme,

as well as the Asiimov series due to the separation of their white and orange colors, which kind of equalizes

the white and green separation in the crical series.

So if you like these skins, please visit the workshop link in the topcomment down below,

and upvote the skins you'd love to see being featured in the next operation.

That's going to be it for now.

You'll find more information in the description and if you have any questions about these

skins, please comment down below.

With that said, I truly hope you have a good day, and I'll see you

in the next Zombie Escape video.

For more infomation >> Critical Weapon series for Zombie Escape (NEW CSGO Skins) - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kamen Rider Build helmet DIY ④【Masked Rider】 - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Kamen Rider Build helmet DIY ④【Masked Rider】 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

osu! but played with a trackpad - Duration: 17:14.

if you are deaf sorry theres nothing the video has its own subtitles

For more infomation >> osu! but played with a trackpad - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dame tu Cosita Alien Dance Challenge - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Dame tu Cosita Alien Dance Challenge - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

If You're an Empath, You Might Also Have a Sense of Not Belonging - Duration: 3:27.

If You're an Empath, You Might Also Have a Sense of Not Belonging

Empaths are gifted people who have capability in reading minds, emotion, and behavior.

Regardless of their great ability, it is common for empaths to be left behind with no words.

They really can be isolated and even avoided by many people because empaths are extremely

different from common people.

There are some reasons why empaths feel that way.

First of all, it is all about how empaths perceive the world.

Empaths have different ideas on how this world works.

They realize that we are living in lies.

Many people lie in front of empaths, and they keep telling the wrong things as if nothing

happened.

Empaths understand and know this.

However, they cannot do anything because they know the effect will be bad.

Sometimes, this confusion leads nowhere.

It makes empaths feel helpless because they cannot accept the facts that people around

them are liars.

It is inevitable, and it is incurable in some sort.

It is absolutely problematic issue that empaths constantly experience, and it makes empaths

feel detached from others.

The empaths also withdraw from that kind of community because they know it will affect

them in the long run.

Therefore, it keeps the empaths away from people.

Although, deep inside they want to fix this condition, and they start to figure out how

by themselves.

They really cannot trust people around them because they are consumed by lies.

Secondly, empaths are looking for the real truth that other people are not willing to

seek.

Empaths always want to know and learn about the purpose of life.

This allows the empaths to help others in need.

We'll know that people are different, and so do the empaths.

They want to be the best mediator that make other people feel happier through the righteous

path.

It is true that not all people seek happiness with the proper method.

Some of them will do anything just for their happiness without considering the effects

to other people and surrounding environment.

It is definitely not a good idea, and that is why empaths want them to walk into the

right direction.

However, in the process, the empaths are always troubled because they understand that people

are different.

They cannot just force people to do things that we all want.

This is when the empaths start to rethink and start worrying about themselves.

The effect is that the empaths withdraw themselves because of exhaustion.

Talking about exhaustion, empaths are best known for the place for dumping troubles.

They listen to problems a lot and they offer solution.

They sometimes also talk to stranger knowing that she is having a bad day.

This causes the empaths to spend their energy for helping those people.

When they are emotionally exhausted, they need to withdraw from society, and they do

not feel belong to that community.

They like living alone especially after they are trying to heal themselves.

Recovery process takes time, and it is absolutely not ideal for empaths because it makes them

detached from people around them.

Well, that's the reason why empaths have such a strong sense of not belonging.

Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> If You're an Empath, You Might Also Have a Sense of Not Belonging - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

시험기간 되자 또 붕붕드링크 호기심 고카페인 부작용 커 ♥ 오늘의 뉴스 - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> 시험기간 되자 또 붕붕드링크 호기심 고카페인 부작용 커 ♥ 오늘의 뉴스 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho SLAMS media and addresses Paul Pogba rift claims - Duration: 2:24.

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho SLAMS media and addresses Paul Pogba rift claims

The Portuguese has publicly criticised the midfielder several times this season and dropped him from the side for both legs of the Champions League defeat to Sevilla.

Pogba is reportedly unhappy at Old Trafford and there have been suggestions that he could seek a move this summer, with Real Madrid believed to be circling.

But Mourinho has addressed the claims, insisting that there is no issue between him and the 25-year-old.

And the former Chelsea boss has taken aim at journalists, suggesting the rumours have been fabricated.

"Me and Paul never had a personal issue." Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho If that happened 10 or 15 years back, it would bother me a lot, because in that time it wouldnt have lies in journalism, he told ESPN Brazil.

Actually, I dont even know whos a journalist and who isnt anymore, because nowadays anyone can be a journalist.

In fact, me and Paul never had a personal issue.

If you tell me that we would have problems because me, as a coach, create different things than someone else and vice versa, ok.

But personal issues, absolutely not.

And I feel happy to say that Paul can be a lot of things, but theres a think I can assure you: hes very polite.

" United return to action tomorrow afternoon as they welcome Arsenal to Old Trafford.

For more infomation >> Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho SLAMS media and addresses Paul Pogba rift claims - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Celtic News: Brendan Rodgers sends Old Firm warning to his side ahead of Rangers clash - Duration: 2:20.

Celtic News: Brendan Rodgers sends Old Firm warning to his side ahead of Rangers clash

The Hoops can win the Scottish league title with a victory at Celtic Park tomorrow afternoon (12pm kick-off).

Should Celtic win the Old Firm, it would be their seventh consecutive title - as well as Rodgers' side closing in on the domestic treble.

However, despite Celtic preparing for a party if they win the title, Rodgers has warned his side to focus on the task at hand.

Yes, of course, for the supporters it is amazing, said Rodgers.

Our support is a real special support because everywhere we go, home or away, the support that we have is absolutely incredible.

"If you can do it against one of your great rivals it adds that little bit to it" Brendan Rodgers And of course, if you can do it against one of your great rivals it adds that little bit to it.

In terms of staff and players, you can only concentrate on your performance and stay focused on getting the job done.

And in my 10 games against Rangers thats all we have really concentrated on and hopefully we can do the same at the weekend.

I am sure it will be a brilliant atmosphere and I am really looking forward to the game on Sunday in relation to the passion and noise of our support and what they can bring for us.

At the same time we have to concentrate on our performance, to be as controlled and as dominant as we have been and aggressive with it as well..

For more infomation >> Celtic News: Brendan Rodgers sends Old Firm warning to his side ahead of Rangers clash - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Crystal Palace 5 Leicester 0: Eagles thump Foxes to secure safety as Zaha shines again - Duration: 3:06.

Crystal Palace 5 Leicester 0: Eagles thump Foxes to secure safety as Zaha shines again

It further increased pressure on Leicester manager Claude Puel, already cutting a lonely figure after just four league wins in 18 games.

Yesterday's victory means Premier League survival is now in Palace's own hands.

Their first back-to-back wins in more than a year could also see them even make the top 10 if they beat strugglers Stoke and West Brom in their remaining games.

Leicester have now just four wins in 18th league games and the pressure is one Claude Puel to survive.

Watching England boss Gareth Southgate, witnessed an impressive display from Ruben Loftus-Cheek in midfield, while Andros Townsend made a decent case for an international recall.

But it was Wilfried Zaha – a player who was allowed to slip through England's net and play for Ivory Coast – who really caught the eye as he scored one and made another.

Puel has taken the Foxes from the bottom three to Premier League safety but was not helped yesterday by the dismissal of Marc Albrighton, sent off in the 56th minute for bringing down Zaha with the scoreline 2-0.

Referee Mike Dean thought long and hard before flourishing the red card which looked a tad harsh.

Palace were more aggressive early on and deservedly took the lead in the 17th minute.

Zaha fired home after Loftus-Cheek wriggled his way into Leicester's box and combined with James McArthur and Yohan Cabaye to create the opening.

It was no surprise when they added a second in the 39th minute.

Patrick van Aanholt worked the ball inside to Zaha, who cleverly measured a pass for McArthur to turn and score, although Ben Hamer could have done better with the effort.

After the red card it was one-way traffic, Loftus-Cheek rounding Hamer to score in the 82nd minute and Van Aanholt adding a fourth three minutes later.

Then substitute Benteke – who has had his spot-kick troubles this season – fired the fifth with a penalty after being brought down by Harry Maguire.

For more infomation >> Crystal Palace 5 Leicester 0: Eagles thump Foxes to secure safety as Zaha shines again - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Huddersfield 0 Everton 2: Terriers back in relegation battle as Tosun and Gueye net - Duration: 2:56.

Huddersfield 0 Everton 2: Terriers back in relegation battle as Tosun and Gueye net

Turkey forward Tosun's clinical finish gave the Toffees a half-time lead and Senegal midfielder Gueye blasted home the second with 13 minutes left.

It was a damaging defeat for Huddersfield, whose victory over Watford in their last match had given their survival hopes a big lift.

A seventh home loss of the season, though, coupled with wins for relegation rivals Crystal Palace, Southampton and West Brom, has left David Wagner's side three points above the drop zone.

Everton have now lost only one of their last seven games, winning four.

The Terriers started brightly and Rajiv van La Parra's appeals for a penalty were waved away by referee Lee Probert after Nikola Vlasic's challenge.

Van La Parra then fizzed a first-time shot from Alex Pritchard's pinpoint cutback over the crossbar.

But against the run of play Everton broke free to snatch the lead six minutes before the interval.

Theo Walcott slipped the ball out to Tosun on the right edge of the area and the forward shot across Jonas Lossl and into the bottom corner.

Town boss Wagner sent on Philip Billing and Scott Malone for Collin Quaner and Jonathan Hogg, while Wayne Rooney was hooked, replaced by Tom Davies.

Pritchard swung and missed at a free shot on goal from Van La Parra's cutback as the Terriers chased an equaliser.

Wagner's last throw of the dice was to send on striker Laurent Depoitre in place of Van La Parra, but Everton struck a second killer goal in the 77th minute.

Substitute Oumar Niasse's cross was teed up by Baines on the edge of the area and Gueye fired an unstoppable right-footed shot into the bottom corner.

Still Huddersfield pressed but Ramiro Funes Mori blocked Depoitre's goalbound shot and Cuco Martina was equally brave to thwart Malone in the closing moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment