Monday, April 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 30 2018

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can is all set to join Juventus at the end of this season.

As per the reports from Italy (translated by SportWitness), the German midfielder has

already agreed to a five-year contract with the Italian champions.

Can is out of contract this summer and he will leave the Reds on a free transfer.

The report adds that the Liverpool midfielder will earn around €6m/year over the next

five years at Juventus after tax.

The 24-year-old has been a key player for Jurgen Klopp and losing him for nothing is

a massive blow.

It will be interesting to see how Liverpool cope with this departure.

The Reds are yet to sign a replacement for Philippe Coutinho.

The Brazilian left the club in January.

Naby Keita is set to come in at the end of this season but the Leipzig star is not similar

to Can in terms of skill set and style.

Liverpool have been linked with the likes of Jorginho and Ruben Neves this month and

they would be the perfect alternative to the German.

Official confirmation of the deal which will take Emre Can from Liverpool to Juventus will

reportedly arrive after Wednesday's Champions League semi-final.

Can's future has been the subject of much debate all season, with the Germany international's

current deal at Anfield expiring at the end of this season.

The deal was originally expected to be announced after the Champions League final at the end

of the campaign,

but the Liverpool ECHO reports that confirmation will now take place after the semi-final.

The Reds are bidding to reach their first Champions League final since 2007, whereas

Roma have not graced the showpiece since losing to Liverpool in

the 1984 final.

For more infomation >> Liverpool midfielder Emre Can is all set to join Juventus at the end of this season ● News Now #LFC - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Le Temps d'Herreur - Duration: 13:02.

Hi.

Today we're gonna do this 50's horror movie poster

There are links in description if you want to use same pictures as me.

Same thing as last time, several pictures.

Woman.

Zombie.

And two background pictures.

Firstly we do new document.

Choose woman and copy paste.

Choose mask and gradient tool.

Style: linear

Change upper point black.

Then copy paste the backgrounds. First green and then brown.

Make sure to check it's beneath all layers.

Change brown layers blend mode to soft light.

Then zombie. Cut it off from background.

Copy paste.

Flip the zombie layer horizontally.

Choose zombie layer, add mask into it and press G for gradient tool.

Type: elliptical.

Remember to change end point black.

Choose zombie layer and the mask and rasterize it.

Double the zombie layer by pressing cmd + J

Add light to upper layer.

Change light to directional and add some texture.

For bottom layer add outer glow and add blur.

Add pixel layer, choose gradient for it and make it dark blue/light blue.

Change blend mode to soft light.

If you want to darken the picture take curves adjustment. Add some blue channel and bring down the master curve.

Lowing the opacity of the zombie... both layers.

Add text if you want.

We'll see on the next video and 'till then it's bye.

For more infomation >> Le Temps d'Herreur - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

No tears lef to cry makeup tutorial | AMBER MANCHA - Duration: 4:56.

What is up guys and welcome back to my channel today, we're going to be doing the Ariana Grande no tears left to cry

Makeup tutorial I got a rainbow on one side

And I have her signature look on the other side if you're into all things being baby make sure that you hit that subscribe button

in that notification bell so that you don't miss anything and

If you like this video, please give it a big thumbs up

Don't forget to subscribe and share it with the world so we can achieve world domination and let's get started

You know I never really know which way these transitions. Go you think I would know it by now

It's like 12 years on YouTube. Not true. It's been 4, but I think that's enough time anyway

She has like white hair so I put on the closest thing I have to a white wig and I am filling in my brows

She's got a nice big bold brow

so I'm filling in my brow with the anastasia dipbrow, and I am in the shade dark brown to

Protect my skin and give me an even playing field

I am using this primer from Laura Mercier and just rubbing that into the skin, and I'm doing this before I do my eyes

so that way I can give it a chance to set in and then I'm carving out my brow and giving my eyes a

base and I'm using the

Mac Pro, Longwear concealer

In the shade NC 35, and then I'm blending that out with a beauty sponge

The actual makeup portion of this tutorial is super easy

I'm taking this brown shade from the shade + light eye palette from Kat Von D

And I'm mostly concentrating it on the outer portion of my eye only bringing it in a little bit

She always tends to have this like

Cat-like wing like shape so that's what I'm building here, and she uses a lot of cooler tones and gray tone

so I'm taking this grey shade and just putting this all over the lid and then blending that into our darker outer corner ah

So I took a white shade and just gave my inner corner a little bit of a pop now

I'm taking this nano liner

And I am going to build her signature winged liner

always

Super thin in the front a little fat in the middle and the end and then just a small tiny wing on the outside

And then I'm gonna prep my lashes for false lashes, and this is a I believe a tart tart es tu máscara I

Don't really like it, so I'm not gonna link it below. I'm using the demi wispies and these are from our. Del

Just popping those on real quick she always has a false lash on she's got those big old cute doe eyes

And then I'm going in with my L'Oreal infallible probe

I cannot talk right now Pro glow

foundation

Max is gonna talk for me

And then I'm just gonna take that and put that on a beauty sponge and blend that out all over my face now

I'm taking this la girl pro conceal, and this is in the shade cool tan and I'm just hiding my under-eye circles

I'm not doing any highlighting or low-lighting, and I'm just blending that area out with a sponge

And then I'm gonna take the la girl pro conceal in the shade toast, and I'm gonna give myself a nice contour

Just so I can get more of a face shape like hers her face

Shape is more angular than mine, and then this lipstick is the lipstick that I put on my mouth this tutorial

I'll tell you guys right now this tutorial is a hot hot mess I was having some issues last night

it's the first time back from filming, and it's just it's

It's crazy. I'm putting some of that Brown into my lower lash line and then I'm putting a

Black eyeliner from Lord and berry into my waterline and now we're gonna go into the rainbow portion of this tutorial

I'm starting with a blue and this is from the masquerade palette, and I'm just blending that into my hairline following that by a green

Then following that by yellow, and I'm going into the Zulu pail, and I'm gonna take that yellow

Just so there's brightens up a little bit and gives it a little bit of a pop this orange really surprised me

It came out

It was like ho damn, so I'm just blending that out, and then I'm going into the Saharan palate

And I'm gonna take this a red shade and put this all over like the inner corner of my eye

And my nose and the lower portion of my cheek

And then I'm gonna follow these up by some glitters so it stays cohesive

Here's an orange glitter in this masquerade palette, which actually came out more of a red

So I had to like blend that out. I was very very surprised and then this lighter shape comes out more of an orange I

Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial if you did, please give it a big thumbs up

I know it's a hot mess. You don't need to let me know, but we're getting back into filming

I'm gonna get back into the swing of things. I'm gonna try everyday

We're gonna do makeup on Monday, Wednesday Friday

And we're gonna do my new fitness journey Tuesday and Thursday because I gotta stay up on my fitness girl

Anyways, if you like all things beating baby make sure to hit that subscribe button in the notification bell

don't forget to follow me on all my other social media and

Share this with the world so we can achieve world domination. I will see you guys next time

For more infomation >> No tears lef to cry makeup tutorial | AMBER MANCHA - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Speaking Spanish Without Editing the Video | EP 3 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Speaking Spanish Without Editing the Video | EP 3 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Мы не хотим утонуть, Хочу 100 тысяч за купюру в 1000 руб, 1080р, We don't want to drown - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Мы не хотим утонуть, Хочу 100 тысяч за купюру в 1000 руб, 1080р, We don't want to drown - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ava Max

For more infomation >> Ava Max

-------------------------------------------

The Bold and the Beautiful - I Can't Stay - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> The Bold and the Beautiful - I Can't Stay - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Overturned Dump Truck Causes Traffic Mess On I-95 In Philadelphia - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Overturned Dump Truck Causes Traffic Mess On I-95 In Philadelphia - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Woman killed in I-84 east Farmington crash - Duration: 0:14.

For more infomation >> Woman killed in I-84 east Farmington crash - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Wayne Brady on Big Emmy Win & 'coolest thing' Accepting with Daughter! - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Wayne Brady on Big Emmy Win & 'coolest thing' Accepting with Daughter! - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

天空突現「UFO」,專家揭曉答案,原來是這款大殺器 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> 天空突現「UFO」,專家揭曉答案,原來是這款大殺器 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Hosts React to 'The Talk's' Daytime Emmy Win for Outstanding Entertainment Show - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Hosts React to 'The Talk's' Daytime Emmy Win for Outstanding Entertainment Show - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Weapons: ONE handed vs TWO handed - What should I choose? - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Weapons: ONE handed vs TWO handed - What should I choose? - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

鐵證如山, 特朗普無法抵賴, 他要為自己的冒失付出慘痛的代價 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> 鐵證如山, 特朗普無法抵賴, 他要為自己的冒失付出慘痛的代價 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Tree Macron and Trump Planted at White House Disappeared - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Here's Why Tree Macron and Trump Planted at White House Disappeared - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

MARVELOUS BOY AND MS. DOROTHY - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> MARVELOUS BOY AND MS. DOROTHY - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

slyness! Funny Hamster face to freeze is too cute!【Funny & cute hamster make your feel at ease】 - Duration: 1:29.

Thanks for subscribing to my channel!Please RT!

For more infomation >> slyness! Funny Hamster face to freeze is too cute!【Funny & cute hamster make your feel at ease】 - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rodney Dangerfield is The Party Saver 🎉 - Duration: 3:49.

(light music)

- Gee Howard, this party's awfully boring.

- Yes, I know.

- Howard, Helen, come on over.

Don't miss the high point of the party.

We're doing the paper towel absorbency test.

(audience laughter)

- I sure wish the Party Saver would show up.

He'd put some life into this party.

- Okay, time to end the suspense.

(audience laughter)

Look at that.

Acme was more absorbent again.

(audience laughter)

- Last week at the Jenkins's,

everybody was ready to leave at 9:30.

But then the Party Saver showed up

and it was a laugh a minute.

- Excuse me a moment, I think I'll freshen up this Ovaltine.

(audience laughter)

(audience laughter)

- Behind the door!

- It's the caterer.

- It's the accordion player.

- No, it's the Party Saver!

(loud cheering)

- How ya doin' Party Saver?

- I can't hear you, your shirt's too loud.

(laughter)

- Party Saver, aren't we a great crowd?

- Honey, you are a crowd.

(laughter)

She wears a new kind of pantyhose, one size fits New Jersey.

I bet when you go for a swim

you leave a ring around the lake.

(laughter)

Hey, what do you do for a living, eh?

- I'm a dentist.

- A dentist, eh?

Well let me make you feel at home, okay?

(laughter)

Well looking at the women here tonight,

I see we got a perfect 10.

A five over here, a three, and a couple of ones over here.

(laugher)

- Hey party saver, tell us a joke.

- You wanna laugh, look in the mirror naked, will you?

- Hey Party Saver, how come you're so ugly?

- 'Cause you're contagious, that's why.

(laughter)

Hey, you laugh, but I got four more parties to save.

Hey, look at the time, huh.

Hey, I saved your party, right?

- Right!

- You know why? - Why?

♪ 'Cause I'm nuts to you ♪

♪ Yes I'm nuts to you ♪

♪ Everybody says that I'm insane ♪

♪ Well I had the doctor examine me ♪

♪ And he found, there's something in my head ♪

♪ That goes around and around ♪

♪ I'm Nuts to you ♪

♪ Nuts to you ♪

♪ Nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts to you ♪

(group cheering)

- Here we are people.

(group cheering)

- Who was that man?

- I don't know, but he left this silver peanut.

- Howard, that mysterious Party Saver was here

and everyone just loved him.

By the way, where were you?

- Oh I was just...

some place.

(laughter)

For more infomation >> Rodney Dangerfield is The Party Saver 🎉 - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

美國為什麼害怕華為?德國媒體報道真相後,德國網友表示美國人太虛偽 - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> 美國為什麼害怕華為?德國媒體報道真相後,德國網友表示美國人太虛偽 - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

A Slim Countess Vaughn is Bald like Tamar Braxton, Trend? | Giveaway Winner Announcement - Duration: 5:45.

Big chop videos are always fun to watch.

And for those of you who needed a little inspiration or a push to go for it, I think this just

might be it.

Instead of weaves and wigs, stars like Tamar Braxton and Countess Vaughn are now wearing

their natural hair/bald heads!

Countess Vaughn posted a picture of her on her instagram without her wig and her comment

section was on fire.

Some showing hate but there were many that also showed this sister some love.

People were surprised no doubt, but this isn't the first time she rocked the bald look.

She has been speaking out about the problems of wigs and weaves for a long time.

She has been vocal about how they made her loose all of her hair and caused a scalp infection.

Check this out.

I say good for her!

She looks great especially the color.

Maybe she was inspired to rock her bald head by Tamar who recently shocked all of social

media with her big chop.

And because I love Tamar Here's a little clip of a video that I attempted to make about it.

Tamar Braxton is now rocking what her momma Evelyn gave her.

But she just didn't big chop!

She shaved it all off.

And girlfriend looks absolutely fabulous.

Tamar has shocked all of social media with this big change.

I mean, she's gone from rocking long blond wigs to shaving it all off.

Obviously I am a big fan of Tamar but you don't have to be to recognize that she looks

Snatched!

But, why such a drastic change?

Well, I think that this is a part of her healing process.

Many women after going through relationship issues do something drastic like cut their

hair as a part of their recovery.

I think Tamar is on a healing journey, letting go of the person Vince wanted her to be and

is now embracing her own beauty and individuality.

And I say that because, on the real, she once shared that Vince's ex girlfriend was white,

and that he likes white women, so she kept her wigs long and blonde long for him.

So, there you have it, all in all I find this to be a good thing, when these sistas with

such huge influence are inspiring other black women to rock their natural hair.

If you watched my last video, Who did this?!

Weaves and Wigs cause balding you will see the kind of damage

that can be done with these air quotes "protective styles".

Once again, disclaimer I am not against wearing Weaves and Wigs but I am against unhealthy

practices like using glue when installing.

If you can't get away from the glue, then wear box braids or your own hair like these

ladies.

What do you think?

Is this a good thing that these women are doing this despite some of the backlash?

Would you rock a bald head?

Let me know it the comment section.

And, alright I didn't forget about you guys and it's time to announce the winners of this

month giveaway.

We actually have two. That's because

the first person has been a subscriber for a long time and was one of the first ones

to be active on this channel so we gotta show her some love.

And that is Sameera Salah

Thanks for supporting us all this time.

Inbox us, the email is in the description box below.

The second winner is someone who will be selected randomly from the comment section.

Alright, let's get to it...

Let's see here, it says

Randomly pick a winner, 774 unique users.

Alright, randomly pick a winner

FallnAngel07

This is the first video of yours I've seen.

Thank you for highlighting youth with healthy hair.

Alright, So..

FallnAngel07

This is the first video you've commented on

and seen of ours and you just so happened to win a prize!

Thanks for being a new subscriber!

So, FallnAngel07 and Sameera Salah

Contact us so we can verify it's you.

The email is in the description box below.

And then we can deposit the $20 directly into...

your PayPal. So that's $40. $20 for each one of you.

And, to everyone else, we plan on doing this every month.

So, you just might win next month.

Make sure you subscribe, comment, turn notifications on

So that you won't miss the announcement. Thanks for watching, I'll catch you in the next video

For more infomation >> A Slim Countess Vaughn is Bald like Tamar Braxton, Trend? | Giveaway Winner Announcement - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Sara Gilbert on Favorite Daytime Emmy moment + Mrs. O Celebrates Wrong Win! - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Sara Gilbert on Favorite Daytime Emmy moment + Mrs. O Celebrates Wrong Win! - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

What Happened To The Infinity Gauntlet After Thanos Uses It At The End Of Avengers Infinity War? - Duration: 3:45.

you're strong but I could snap my fingers

and you're all cease to exist

I'm torrid time to see all the possible outcomes

did we win any it's a small price to pay

to salvation

what is good you to warstu here if you're into the Marvel Cinematic

Universe and Avengers infinity war this is a channel for you so subscribe so

careful for spoilers if you haven't seen Avengers infinity war click away now so

what happens at the end of the movie when Thanos did the famous finger snap

and the Infinity Gauntlet broke or did it it just looked like it cracked or

something like that I have a pic image over the top of the screen now so what

happened was a Thanos through the Stormbreaker

at him and he said you should have went for the head then he snapped his finger

and it looked like the whole gauntlet broke off the universe ceased to exist

it looked like there was a massive power overload on the Infinity Gauntlet as we

know no one person can wield hold the stone by itself unless your celestial

hence how star-lord could hold the power stone in God's the galaxy so the stones

are so powerful that no one can hold him without something to willed him hence

while Thanos made Peter Dinklage's character the master backed blacksmith

the master of the dwarfs he made him wield an Infinity Gauntlet to do this

very thing now if Alice doesn't really need the Infinity core it now because

he's achieved his he's achieved what he wanted to do he's he's wiped out half

the universe as when he came back from the soul world and we see baby Gamora

saying is it done and he said yes so that clarified that he's done his goal

it looked like he went back to a farm which could be the soul world it's kind

of hard to figure out where it was so what's to happen with the stones does he

might hidden the stone so if that's the case it's gonna be really hard for the

Avengers to actually beat than us and get the Infinity stones off him if he's

hidden but what I think's going on here is the new storm breaker that he had

made for himself maybe that can wield one of the Infinity stones so maybe

that's how they are going to overturn and what Thanos did or maybe they will

use the quantum realm with obviously ant-man doing that and get into the soul

world that way but in a recent interview Joe Russo did actually say there's gonna

be no alternate timelines in Avengers 4 and what happened we'll stay happened

but come on guys we know spider-man Home Coming twos coming right Panthers

coming so we know they're not gonna kill off all that we know Doctor Strange is

coming back so it's just a case of a power overload on the Infinity Gauntlet

and it looked like looks like it's temporary broke now where they willed it

the thought the storm breaker it did look like there was a kind of half main

Infinity Gauntlet there was the one in Odin's treasure room where Heller said

faked so maybe there are other devices out there that could actually wield the

Infinity stones because either way two most likely to feat Thanos they're gonna

have to wheel the in fit one of the Infinity stones maybe the time stone to

reverse everything they're gonna need to use the soul stone to bring back Gamora

because we know she's gonna be in garden guy c3 so anyway guys let me know what

do you think happen to the Infinity Gauntlet at the end of the movie it

pretty much broke it's hard to kind of quantify because we didn't really get

good look at it don't know guys this is a short video please like subscribe and

comment and I will catch you guys in another video very soon guys catch ya

later

For more infomation >> What Happened To The Infinity Gauntlet After Thanos Uses It At The End Of Avengers Infinity War? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

重大消息! 美軍最強轟炸機駛入中國, 行蹤已被中國鎖定, 隨時可擊落! - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> 重大消息! 美軍最強轟炸機駛入中國, 行蹤已被中國鎖定, 隨時可擊落! - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Eileen Davidson & James Reynolds 'in shock' By Daytime Emmy Wins! - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Eileen Davidson & James Reynolds 'in shock' By Daytime Emmy Wins! - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

going off my meds and my medication story - Duration: 12:03.

this is my first scripted video which is wild.

today I want to talk about something that happens to me more often than I'd like it to,

which is going off of my meds.

I talk about it a little bit in my vlog that's coming out on the 7th,

which I filmed like during my most recent time off of my meds.

I should probably tell you my story of getting on to meds, so here's that.

when I was in my junior or sophomore year of high school,

I finally started seeing a therapist after I had a really big big breakdown.

said therapist honestly wasn't that good.

she didn't really seem to listen to me,

she used my birth name.

she used the wrong pronouns despite the fact that I was out-

and she knew that I was out to my parents.

she also never firmly diagnosed me with anything, which was aggravating

because it made me feel really lost and misunderstood and unheard.

however, she did prescribe me zoloft.

I saw her for about a year, I think, before I stopped

and went off the zoloft for a bit over like the summer,

while I was searching for a psychiatrist.

I found one and he did put me back on Zoloft,

and I would see him once a month.

however, I was also going to him with the intent to get medication for my ADHD.

I've been on strattera since I was little-

about seven or so, which was right after I got diagnosed,

but I weaned myself off of them.

because a seven-year-old should totally have control over the their own psychiatric medication.

I actually do think that kids should get a say in the treatment,

but nobody in my life actually explained to me what the hell was happening so...

I went back on the meds for a short bit of time between 10th and 11th grade,

which wasn't as good of an experience as intended.

they didn't really help me.

but when I went off of them I would become terribly nauseous for a day or two,

and then become nauseous again when I went back on them. not an ideal setup

so I'm at this psychiatrist because I wanted to get ADHD meds

that could work without me feeling like I was maybe possibly dying.

because psychiatrists can't diagnose people, I had to get a diagnosis on my own,

which was very hard. I was very anxious, especially about phone calls and talking to new people.

at my second appointment he told me not to come back until I had a proper diagnosis,

because it had been nine or ten years since my first diagnosis,

and ADHD, a lifelong condition, apparently needs to be retested just in case.

and because I was too anxious to find someone to diagnose me,

i ended up going off my meds for like a month.

it was a low dose and I don't quite remember what happened,

but i know I was miserable that much I do remember.

around that time, though, I did go to my physician for my like bi annual checkup,

and I learned that: one) they had a social worker who could diagnose me with ADHD.

two) they could fill my zoloft prescriptions.

so I was back on the meds,

and I saw their social worker she did diagnose me with ADHD

and I think anxiety?

but it wasn't really clicking so

like between that and the fact that I had to go away for school, I stopped seeing her.

but I'm still on Zoloft through my physician.

anyways! so on to what prompted me to make this video.

after this also- this is a Content warning for graphic talk

about like a mental breakdown kind of, and also discussion of suicidal thoughts and such.

so I'm totally cool if you click away if you're uncomfortable hearing about that, or that's upsetting to you. no hard feelings.

so earlier this week-

for me like the past two days because I'm filming this the day I wrote this because I'm on top of my shit-

about a week before this will be uploaded,

I accidentally went off of my meds for the second time in about a month.

and I'm gonna use the rest of this video to talk about both of those times.

i'm gonna start with the like prior time and then do the most recent time.

so I mentioned that I have ADHD, and that means i can be, you know, very forgetful.

and the thing I'm most liable to forget is to take my meds.

the first time I went off my meds was because of that.

I forgot to take my meds for two days in a row,

which for me meant that I got very low energy and my emotional regulation just kind of vanished.

I can't remember the exact contents of the day,

but if it was the same day that I think it was,

in one day I got in an argument with someone I trusted

who thought it was okay to use the r slur,

which makes me feel very unsafe,

and then act like I was the aggressor in the situation for asking them to check their privilege.

and then also I got the lowest grade I've gotten in my French class all year,

which was way lower than I expected.

and I think that was also the day that I learned that Charley staying in Boston this summer.

and like each of these things I could for sure handle if they happened, like, individually.

definitely if I was on my meds.

but when they piled up and I was medless,

I was brought to what was probably my most suicidal in a very long time.

I think from like since like last semester?

I did not trust myself to be alone so I set up shop in the library,

and I asked my friends if I could hang out in their dorm to feel safe,

once they were out of classes.

and after I made it back to my dorm I did take my meds and I showered,

and I did feel a little better.

but I was still rattled,

so I went over to my friends until I felt stable enough to be alone again.

I know that the logical thing to do would have been to just go back to my dorm

and take my meds as soon as possible after I remembered that I hadn't taken them,

but the multiple times I went back to my dorm that day,

I would get there and completely forget that I needed to take my meds.

even with it written on my hand.

I was also so immobilized by fear that it felt safer to stay where I was in the library

than to try to go back to my dorm.

I do also have a toolbox in my dorm and I keep a knife in my purse which was in my dorm at the time,

so I didn't trust myself to go back and behave safely until my meds kicked in.

the second time I went off my meds was the past couple of days.

for when you're watching that's about a week ago.

I didn't know what to anticipate though.

it wasn't a slip of the mind that let led me to forgetting them,

it was instead an event that made me realize that my life definitely sounds like a sitcom.

Saturday, i went down in New York City,

and as I was leaving I tried to pull open the top drawer of my dresser,

which is where I keep my extra Polaroid film.

I wanted to have some on hand,

because I didn't have a lot of shots left in the current pack that's in my camera.

and the drawer was stuck.

I had to leave so I didn't really think much about it,

and I forgot until the next day.

the problem is, I also keep my meds in that drawer.

this wasn't really a problem Saturday,

because I kept my I keep my meds in a pill container

which I fell at the beginning of every week

and so I had Saturday's meds but Sunday obviously wasn't filled yet.

I realized I had no idea when I would be able to access my meds next,

so I buckled down knowing it might be a few days.

so I had to plan for what that would entail,

first I knew I would be able to go outside,

because it's spring and I wouldn't be able to take my allergy medications,

and I've really bad seasonal allergies.

secondly i knew i would be exhausted, so I resolved to minimize my energy output usage,

and let myself sleep as much as needed.

i ended up not going to class on Monday,

because I knew that that would take too much energy and

I ended up sleeping instead,

because I felt like I was like I felt like I was completely drained of all energy.

and thirdly, I knew that my emotional regulation would be complete mess,

so I decided to only surround myself with things that would make like said dysregulated emotions positive ones kind of?

which took the form of watching John Mulaney videos on Netflix,

and videos of the great comic cast being amazing.

I also did put in a work order to have maintenance help me,

but because it was the weekend I would have to wait a few days.

so I got help from friends.

one broken spoo,n four unsuccessful queer kids,

an impromptu deep cleaning of the area behind my dresser,

and learning what was blocking the drawer (it was my curling iron),

we did manage to at least rescue my meds Monday afternoon.

but the drawer was still like wedged shut.

when I wrote this earlier today, I had come back from the dining hall

and my drawers were just sitting on the floor.

all the stuff that was like on top of the dresser was also on the floor or my desk.

and so the frame of the dresser was just gone.

so I got changed left and was like, "well I sure hope that they fixed that"

and I came back after class and they did and everything's fine now.

I told the story partly as like a storytime type thing,

because my life is absolutely ridiculous sometimes,

and partly to normalize medication.

like I used to worry a lot, and I still do sometimes,

about meds changing who I am, or me becoming like super dependent on them.

but the thing is people who don't take meds?

they're just as a reliant on what my meds do for me,

because their brain just does it for them naturally.

so zoloft is an SSRI, which is selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. *finger guns*

it doesn't make serotonin, but what happens is the serotonin is released

and then after a period of time it gets like sucked back in.

except my brain naturally does that too fast,

so I don't get the benefits of the serotonin.

but my meds are like, 'you need to stop slow down and let the serotonin chill for a little while.'

and it's great. I love it.

I love having that. I - it's fabulous.

for me that allows me to be able to regulate my emotions better,

as I, without my meds, experience really intense, sudden, and short-lived mood swings.

and also the meds do help me counteract my chronic fatigue which is awesome.

going off my meds is definitely terrifying,

but I'm slowly learning how to cope if it is out of my hands.

also as far as, like, it changing who I am-

this is who I would be if my brain functioned the way it's supposed to.

my meds are just letting me be who I should be.

so to anyone who is watching this who's on meds or might go on meds:

there's nothing wrong with that.

you're just getting your brain and body functioning closer to how other people's do.

and I'm very proud of you for that.

because there's so much stigma behind it, so good on you.

(generic upbeat lo fi vlog music)

For more infomation >> going off my meds and my medication story - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Speaking Spanish Without Editing the Video | EP 3 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Speaking Spanish Without Editing the Video | EP 3 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus

-------------------------------------------

The Talk - Sara Gilbert on Favorite Daytime Emmy moment + Mrs. O Celebrates Wrong Win! - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> The Talk - Sara Gilbert on Favorite Daytime Emmy moment + Mrs. O Celebrates Wrong Win! - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

UNDERSTANDING GFRIEND'S NEW MV - Duration: 6:47.

THE ENGLISH SUBS WILL BE AVAILABLE MAYBE TOMORROW! PLEASE WAIT FOR IT <3

For more infomation >> UNDERSTANDING GFRIEND'S NEW MV - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Santa Receita | Plantão Médico: longevidade saudável - 30 de abril de 2018 - Duration: 25:15.

For more infomation >> Santa Receita | Plantão Médico: longevidade saudável - 30 de abril de 2018 - Duration: 25:15.

-------------------------------------------

COMO ATIVAR O CONSOLE NO CS:GO ! ⚙️ - Duration: 1:50.

How to activate the console in CS: GO !

When you learn, it will make it easy to execute commands on a server.

Light your way with this tutorial!

1. - First click on the "Options"

Do it that way.

Options

If you've done everything right so far, let's go to the next step!

2. - In this window, click on "Game Settings"

Do it that way!

Game Settings

3. - And now, click on "Activate the Developer Console".

After that, just click the key that you have placed to open the Console.

All right, now just have fun!

And now that you've learned, spread this video to all your friends!

To help the video, also let your liked, as this will help me a lot!

And to end with the golden key, sign up for the channel!

And until the next staff!

For more infomation >> COMO ATIVAR O CONSOLE NO CS:GO ! ⚙️ - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Brazilian Mini Rocket Festival - EXPOSURE #58 - Duration: 3:00.

ten, nine, eight

seven, six, five, four

three, two, one...

GO!

Hello my little friends!

How are you doing!? We are back!

I´m in a farm

From Federal University of Paraná

and a mini rocket festival is going on, so there are many universities here

launching their prototypes, and it´s really cool!

I´m filming right now with the 1Dxmk2 plus the drone!

So let´s go check some footage!

For more infomation >> Brazilian Mini Rocket Festival - EXPOSURE #58 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

' O último poema de Rumi ' legendas em português - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> ' O último poema de Rumi ' legendas em português - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Entregue o último caça derivado do MiG-21 na China - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Entregue o último caça derivado do MiG-21 na China - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Santa Receita | Pastéis com massa de queijo por Roberto Augusto - 30 de abril de 2018 - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> Santa Receita | Pastéis com massa de queijo por Roberto Augusto - 30 de abril de 2018 - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

JCM800 clone + "Jose Arredondo" mod - Duration: 5:42.

Hello my friends, how are you doing? Alright ...

Doing another video about amplifiers, speakers, gears and related

This time I'll do a brief test involving an experience that I want to share

I've built this 50W JCM800 2203 circuit clone a few months ago, as you already have saw

and recently - I want to thanks my friend Rodrigo Monteiro, AKA "termite"

- he gave me the JCM modification knowed as "Jose Arredondo"

widespread on the U.S. JCM800 amps

and increases gain on the amp ... you'll hear ...

So I've did the mod based on the original ... not exactly a copy

cause the schematics that Rodrigo gave me were way simple ...

and that's the one I've used and want to show you ... I'll play it into 2 speakers combinations

first running my 2x12 cab with Eminence Private Jack / the Wizard

and then running another 2x12 cab with Celestions G12T-75 / Vintage30

the mics are Sennheiser E609 and Samsom Qmic to capture both speakers

I'll play my Gibson Les Paul Studio and the amount preamp gain in 1/4 first

so the gain in half - will sound like this amp was before the mod

and preamp gain on max at last ... ok?

So let's go ... 1/4 preamp gain

now the gain in half

all gain

Celestion V30 and G12T-75 at 1/4 preamp gain

gain in half

all gain

ok ... my neighbor's dog liked it

this was my JCM800 clone with the Jose Arredond based mod

that my friend Rodrigo Monteiro sent me and I've did to test ... souds really amazing !!

Did you like? Thumbs up ... subscribe on my channel

questions and suggestions write below ... I answer almost it all

I hope to see you soon !!

For more infomation >> JCM800 clone + "Jose Arredondo" mod - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Weapons: ONE handed vs TWO handed - What should I choose? - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Weapons: ONE handed vs TWO handed - What should I choose? - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

D_grupa_BigBrick - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> D_grupa_BigBrick - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

5 semillas comestibles y sus increíbles propiedades - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> 5 semillas comestibles y sus increíbles propiedades - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Faça Isso Ainda Hoje a Noite, e Seu Marido NÃO VAI Te Deixar Sozinha 1 Minuto - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Faça Isso Ainda Hoje a Noite, e Seu Marido NÃO VAI Te Deixar Sozinha 1 Minuto - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

🔵ME DIJERON QUE ERA BUENO PERO NUNCA IMAGINE ESTOS BENEFICIOS DEL REPOLLO LO QUE SUCEDE ES FABULOSO - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> 🔵ME DIJERON QUE ERA BUENO PERO NUNCA IMAGINE ESTOS BENEFICIOS DEL REPOLLO LO QUE SUCEDE ES FABULOSO - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Produtos para facilitar sua transição capilar + dicas - Duration: 9:09.

For more infomation >> Produtos para facilitar sua transição capilar + dicas - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to the famous Rk.O 2031 - Duration: 0:15.

Welcome to the famous Rk.O 2031

The best of the best you will find in our channel

We are original quality

No comments:

Post a Comment