Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> NEW Nail Art 2017 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation October 2017 | Part 1 - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

HaloCam C1 Dash Camera Review - Duration: 4:32.

Hello and today we're going to take a very quick look at the HaloCam C1 dash

camera this has a Sony IMX 291 Starlight sensor on board, it's got a very

compact little design you can see there's no screen on this at all,

you connect to it via Wi-Fi and use your mobile screen. It's a pretty small design

because of that you can see it fits in the hand nicely, on the top you've got

the car mount section, you've also got an OBD port if you want to connect this

to your car, and a standard USB port for charging. It takes a micro USB card and

then there's not really much else to it. It comes with a dual USB charger port

the USB cable and a sticky mount, I'm not a fan of those, I much prefer the suction

mounts rather than the sticky mounts and I have to say the mount is quite

annoying it's pretty stiff to get on and off, so this isn't going to be a camera

that you remove you from your car easily every single time because as you can see

I'm really struggling to get it on, I actually wondered if I was trying to put

this on the wrong way at one point. Eventually it does go on but then of

course it's quite sticky to get off. Now I'm sure that'll ease up it's just a

pity it's not nice and smooth straight out of the box. It also comes with very

clear instructions and there is a small button that you can press and that will

do some recording or timing or something like that I haven't tested that I'd

prefer to keep my eyes on the road and concentrate on driving. It will also give

you instructions on how to download the app, the app that you need to

download how to get it all set up and connected. Iit creates its own Wi-Fi

hotspots once your phone's connected so that you can start the app and you get a

real-time view from the dashcam. When you first load it up you can see other

people's, I think it's trying to be a bit of a social app, not something that I'd

use, you can login you can just ignore that if you don't want to log in, go

straight over to DVR and once you're connected you can see you are getting a

live view. Now this is filmed indoor so the cameras just pointed straight up but

that is life I just shove my hand over it you'll see me waving...hello...and you

can see as well that you're only seen a narrow section of the screen that's not

problem you can move this left and right, see the full width, it's a much wider

view than you get on a mobile, so that's useful for when you're setting things up.

You've also I've got quite a few different

settings available in here if you do connect this to your car you can get

travel information, I've not tried that I don't have the connector, and you're able

to view photos and videos both on the phone and stored on the DVR, you can

transfer those over to you phone, alternatively because it's just a micro

SD card you can take that out bob it in your laptop or PC and view them there,

but you can view them directly from the DVR, it takes a couple of moments to

get started, but in a second you'll see it powers up and you'll be able to see

and hear everything that's going on. There's quite a few different settings

to check out so you can log in if you really want to, I've not bothered with

all that, but you can see here massive range of settings you can change things

like the expose, white balance, you can add watermarks, you can change the

units and so you can see here the picture quality is pretty good, you can

see the number plate of the car in front, this is a gray really Mancunian day, and

the camera will also record audio. CAMERA AUDIO: This is just a quick test of the cameras

microphones and see what it picks up while I'm driving , I'll be interested to see

how clear the numberplate of the car ahead of me is, I can read that fine, hopefully

it'll appear crystal clear on the video

So slightly muffled the audio, it's not crystal clear but you can hear

what I was saying and that could be really useful if there is some sort of

collision and it's at the side or back or something like that you'd hear it on

the camera rather than seeing it on screen

so as we drive along the motorway we do get quite a wide-angle view. I've not

got this position correctly there, you can see my sat-nav

mount is just in view to the bottom right unfortunately, but we can still see

across all three lanes you see the number plates, you can see the lights,

I think he's coping pretty well considering the rather dull conditions.

While it's a nice and discreet dashcam I think I would prefer a slightly larger

one with a screen on to save having to get out my phone and connect via the Wi-Fi

every time I want to check the positioning or change some settings, I

also don't really like the sticky mount I'd much rather have a suction mount but

if you like the idea of a nice discreet dash cam and you're happy to use the app you

can see the footage is very good. I hope you found this short review useful if

you have please consider hitting the subscribe button, if you want to learn

more about this product I'll put a link in the description below.

Thanks for watching. I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> HaloCam C1 Dash Camera Review - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Teens in South Korea

For more infomation >> Teens in South Korea

-------------------------------------------

G-Shock ile Shock Deneyler: Çarpışan Otolar - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> G-Shock ile Shock Deneyler: Çarpışan Otolar - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

2 cute stationery holders || hello kitty and panda diy || MISS CREATIVE - Duration: 3:26.

click here

For more infomation >> 2 cute stationery holders || hello kitty and panda diy || MISS CREATIVE - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Tisas PX9 Review - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Tisas PX9 Review - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

5 scary videos that will scare you to death - Not suitable for those who disturb the horror genre - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> 5 scary videos that will scare you to death - Not suitable for those who disturb the horror genre - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Engineers Doctors, and IT's Reality Exposed By Pakistani Media Orya Maqbool JaanLatest Update - Duration: 5:48.

Subscribe For More Updates..!!!

For more infomation >> Indian Engineers Doctors, and IT's Reality Exposed By Pakistani Media Orya Maqbool JaanLatest Update - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nie podążaj Ścieżką, bądź Ścieżką - Duration: 1:02:13.

For more infomation >> Nie podążaj Ścieżką, bądź Ścieżką - Duration: 1:02:13.

-------------------------------------------

Spotify® RapCaviar

For more infomation >> Spotify® RapCaviar

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Special - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.1 i-Drive Cool Special - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 1.8i Europa - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 1.8i Europa - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Aspiration Airco | Camera | Boardcomputer - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Aspiration Airco | Camera | Boardcomputer - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I ASPIRATION 5-deurs | Airco | LM-velgen | - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I ASPIRATION 5-deurs | Airco | LM-velgen | - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Xsara Picasso 2.0i-16V Différence - Automaat - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Citroën Xsara Picasso 2.0i-16V Différence - Automaat - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

''Cat'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> ''Cat'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 3.0i BUSINESS LINE X-DRIVE AUTOMAAT M-PAKKET OPEN DAK NAVI LEDER XENON NIEUWSTAAT !! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 3.0i BUSINESS LINE X-DRIVE AUTOMAAT M-PAKKET OPEN DAK NAVI LEDER XENON NIEUWSTAAT !! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I NOW - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I NOW - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I Aspiration, Gazoo Racing Pakket! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I Aspiration, Gazoo Racing Pakket! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Accord Tourer 2.0i Comfort Climate NW APK Bj 2003 !!! - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Honda Accord Tourer 2.0i Comfort Climate NW APK Bj 2003 !!! - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I Aspiration Safety sense , 1e eigenaar - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I Aspiration Safety sense , 1e eigenaar - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I X-SPORT X-Shift Automaat, Lage Km! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I X-SPORT X-Shift Automaat, Lage Km! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan 115pk Comfortline I € 2.500,- Inruilpremie!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan 115pk Comfortline I € 2.500,- Inruilpremie!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I X-CITE Yellow Frizze! Demo - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-I X-CITE Yellow Frizze! Demo - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix35 2.0i CVVT 163pk - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix35 2.0i CVVT 163pk - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

十三忍的去留 - 賣忍300 Selling my Ninja 300..sort of - Duration: 8:09.

Hello This is 13N

you probably know what I want to talk about from the video title

yup

a lot of people were wondering about the sad tone at the end of 13Ninja project

getting a bit emotional there

well, that ending reflects

my feelings right now actually

the thing is

Ninja 300 is moving

yes, moving.

not being sold

reason being

going forward, this bike no longer belongs to me only

after all the track upgrade

I feel this bike has a lot of potential for mods

for example, the front suspension is rather weak

and the rear sets

I want a fully adjustable one

the bracket that I have

let me show you

the shifter here

you can't change its position and the angle

so when I am riding

espeically during aggressive shifting

I have trouble properly engaging the gear

fully adjustable rear sets should help with this issue

next

the question that everyone's asking

When are you changing your exhaust?

why not upgrade your exhaust

why is exhaust mod not included in this project?

well, besides the fact that I wanted to ride

at Laguna Seca for final episode

it has very strict noise regulation

another reason is budget

an exhaust system

will cost more than $500 budget for sure

that's why this project didn't have exhaust mod

do I want to get new exhaust?

of course I want to

so when I said the bike is moving

me and my track buddies

will co-own this bike going forward

which means

I just sold 2/3 of the bike

to another two riders

joint ownership basically

the inconvenience is that

this bike will become a track bike

for me and my friends

to solely practice on the race track

so you probably won't see this bike

on the street anymore

and I said "moving"

because

we are going to store this bike at my friend's garage

he has a big garage for motorcycles

I don't have place for this bike

so the beneift of joint membership is that

we are able to pool the fund

and split the cost of modification

this way, we bring the cost of track bike down

not bad

obviously, I am going ot miss it

I mean..

I've done all the work myself

and to co-own with other people

it feels kind of weird initially

well, I think this is the best solution

I can continue to ride this Ninja 300 for practice

and minimize the spending on track items at the same time

as you can see, the bottom fairing is now green

Well, when the project ended

I wanted to clean up this bike a bit

make it more presentable

at that time

I was thinking of selling this bike in stock form

with stock fairing

ones I found online

and then sell it to upgrade

but then after discussing with my friends

we thought about co-owning this bike

and make it a dedicated track bike

I alrady installed the bottom fairing at the time

it may look fine to you

but the fairing I bought

,green and black special edition ones,

are actually damaged in a crash

a couple pieces are stil intact

so I paid $100 for the whole box of fairing

now that we have the fairing,

we can put on the more damaged ones

you can see there are scratches all over

as you can see,there are a couple in bad shape

we just put the bad ones on the bike first like track plastic

for those that ride on the track

they usually swap out the fairing with race fairing first

it's easier to swap and clean up if you crasb

also quick to remove

since I got cheap factory fairing

with some damage

my thinking is to use those damaged fairing first

until one of us

me, or the other co-owner

crash the bike during practice

then we'd have back up fairing for the bike

if they are all damaged, then we'd opt for race fairing

I think this is the best way to save cost

so the botto is green now

I don't think it looks bad

a bit of Kawasaki green

let me show you

some scratches. not that serious

there's also a

green gas tank

it's actually dented from the crasb

my original gas tank is intact

so I am thinking that we can

swap the good one with dented one

there's always that possiblity of crashing when you practice

if you replace it with dented ones

then we don't have to worry much

about the original gas tank in good condition

this is like why people buy

after market fairing first for their bikes

looks cool and protect original fairing

alright, in upcoming videos

you won't be able to see Ninja on the street

it'll be track only

not sure how many times I will get to practice

one or twice a year. or three times a year.

I guess this is ideal.

I did talk about using this bike for track riding mostly

and much less for commuting

now that we split the cost

and get to share the bike. otherwise, it just sits at home

and only gets ridden when I go to the track

now they can bring this bike when they go to the track

and then I get to do so too

unfortunately

the bike is going to move

at my friend's place

so all the future mods

won't be documented in such detail

like 13Ninja project video

with before/after and my thoughts on modifying

more like a parts showcase

basically just talking about mods themselves

and some track videos

in the next track event

my friends will

try this bike first

to talk about what to mod

and what to upgrade

we already have some idea about front suspension

rear sets and exhaust

but they will ride the bike first

to see how my mod does

and then go for

the next upgrade

so next event is kind of like a special episode of 13Ninja

I am going to the race track where I ran my Yamaha last year

called Thunderhill West

to do a quick comparison

on lap record

I feel like the Yamaha Supermoto

has great low torque

feels a bit faster when exiting small turn

well, compare with Ninja 300

at that mid-size race track

both bikes should be comparable

hard to say though

after the project, you know

I got more familiar with the bike and probably improved some

so the lap record could be very different too

so yea, you are your own worst enemy

we'll do a comparison in the future

Thank you guys for your support on 13Ninja build

later, my friend is going to pick this bike up

alright, time to say good bye for now

let's wait and see how the future turns out for 13Ninja!

Thank you!

wait a minute. This video hasn't ended yet

This whole time when I was talking about the Ninja

it feels a bit depressing

let's look at the glass half full

when I sold my WR

I actually sold more than I paid for

so I got a bit of profit there

if I put some money toward that fund

I could buy the bigger bike that I want

and with money I got from selling this bike

I might be able to buy a cheap small bike to play with..

what do you think about this plan?

For more infomation >> 十三忍的去留 - 賣忍300 Selling my Ninja 300..sort of - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser polybag from 2011! set 30053 - Duration: 3:01.

everyone this is the lego starwars republic attack cruiser polybag that

first came out in 2011 the larger-scale Venator Star Destroyer that came with

minifigures is one of many hundreds of LEGO sets that I have not yet gotten and

may never get we shall see but I got the little one so let's check that out

Wow this is even smaller and simpler than I thought it would be especially

smaller it's really tiny for a polybag thing I mean it looks like it's about

two times advent calendar size almost very very

miniature but I really like the build it is simple but it works really well for

this type of ship it reminds me of when I was pretty little and I would make

ships kind of to this scale not Lego stuff just using like scrap materials

pieces of balsa wood and just other random things that I could find you know

gloom together draw a little rows of windows and stuff and you know just this

size is is really cool to be able to amass a bunch of things up I think this

looks good from many angles what I like about at least is definitely the red

strip which is just very rectangular I like the rear third of the whole thing

and the superstructure the most by far and the side angles look pretty good

just looks very rectangular with the nose especially maybe a little bit of

tearing would have been nice if they could have raised up this section and

then left this lower and I don't now that I say that I don't see any good

options for doing that within this scale without doing a completely different

build there's certainly some other options like wearing just a little bit

larger and going with more studs on the side construction I think for these side

strikes but most of it I like and it definitely gives me a good feeling

overall just thinking of building in this scale

I like it overall and I think that I personally would like to attempt more

custom things in this sort of size as well again I'm not sure if I will ever

review the larger scale version of this ship as there are hundreds of LEGO sets

that have been made in the past that I've not been able to get to and they

continue to make far more every year than I'm able to get to but this poly

bag I think is pretty cool I think the size is a little bit on the small side

for its price if you got it at retail if you got it as a promotional item then

great and if you just want to build it from parts that you already own even

better still let me know if you have any thoughts about what you've seen here and

I'll talk to you in soon

For more infomation >> LEGO Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser polybag from 2011! set 30053 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

1 Simple Method to Improve Your Spelling - How to Write Correctly & Avoid Spelling Mistakes - Duration: 4:33.

Do you make lots of spelling mistakes?

Do you have difficulty remembering the correct spellings of words?

Well, in this lesson, I'm going to teach you an easy, three-step method to improve

your spelling and write correctly without making mistakes.

So let's talk about that.

OK, the first step of this exercise is to find your spelling mistakes.

You do this by checking your own writing.

If you are a student, then I'm sure you write a lot.

If you work, you might write emails or reports.

So, at least once per week, take your writing, and try to find spelling mistakes that you

have made.

Now, I know that this can be difficult – you don't know what mistakes you're making.

So there are two great ways to know your mistakes – the first is to ask someone else to read

your work and underline or circle any errors (and also give you the correct spellings).

The second option is to take your writing and type it (or copy/paste it) into Microsoft

Word.

The software will then underline your spelling mistakes for you and give you the corrections.

This way, you can identify your own errors.

OK, let's do an exercise to understand this process: Here's a short text that I wrote

– there are five spelling errors in it.

Stop the video, try to find the mistakes, then play the video again and check.

OK, here are the answers: 'a lot' should be spelled with a space.

'Definitely' has no 'a' – it should be an 'i'.

'Received' is written with 'ei' not 'ie'.

'Rhythm' needs to have an 'h' after 'r'.

And 'schedule' needs to start with 'sch'.

OK, did you find them all?

Alright, so like this, you identify the words that you are spelling incorrectly and learn

their correct spellings.

And now comes the important part – record the correct spellings of these words.

That means, you should note down the correct spellings of all the words you spelled wrongly

in a notebook or in a file on your computer.

You should write the spellings on one side of the page, and on the other, you should

write the phonetic transcription – that is, the same word in pronunciation symbols

– this will allow you to see the difference between the spelling and the pronunciation,

and you will also be able to test yourself later.

Now, I know that you don't know all of these symbols, that's OK – they're very easy,

you can find them by looking up each word in a dictionary.

So just like I have done here, you should take all of the words – note down the correct

spellings, and also note down the phonetic transcription.

Finally, the last step is review the spellings regularly.

You do this so that you don't forget the correct spellings.

Make one day of the week your spelling improvement day (maybe Saturday or Sunday).

On this day, test yourself on the spellings.

To do this, open your notebook and hide the spellings.

Only look at the pronunciation symbols.

Now, can you give me the correct spellings of these words that we just learned?

Stop the video, try to write down the correct spellings, then play the video again and check.

OK, here they are.

Did you get them all right?

So, you should do this for your own spellings that you write down.

By testing yourself, you will remember the correct spellings and you will not make the

same mistakes again.

You should do these three steps regularly – find your mistakes, record the correct

spellings, and test yourself regularly.

As you do this, you will start to collect more and more words.

This means that your mistakes will reduce, and eventually, you will be able to write

without making spelling errors.

Alright, if you liked this lesson, give it a thumbs up by hitting the like button.

If you're new to my channel, make sure to subscribe by clicking the subscribe button

to get my latest lessons right here on YouTube.

Happy learning and I will see you in another lesson soon.

For more infomation >> 1 Simple Method to Improve Your Spelling - How to Write Correctly & Avoid Spelling Mistakes - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing New Rocket League Crate Opening | 10x Accelerator Crates | PC Gameplay | New Autumn Update - Duration: 3:56.

what up ladies and gentlemen boys and girls it's Zulo back again as you can

see we have the titanium white halo topper I kind of overpaid for it maybe I don't

know for sure it's day one Yolo did it with like some of my best

items I'll just do a little flashback here oh my god yeah I just got it oh man

titanium white halo topper oh my gosh yes you can see we got we got the

titanium white topper I also unboxed these wheels as well

are those titanium white guiding oh my god they are so heavy oh my but yeah we

can open a couple more this time that was just a random lucky crate that I

traded for so this time I actually have ten let's try it I honestly my luck on

crates is just we're just hoping for the best here I would honestly be content

with any import just about any import in general Mantis critters some

more Gaidens I like it not titanium made by

beautiful

yeah yeah hell we're equipping that I'm pretty content that's that's a pretty

amazing role with ten crates I feel like

maybe some subway right now and then get some more creative oh my god a Hellfire

oh my god uh-huh so far so good we're like what six crates in oh my gosh

it's like about 25 keys and then 6 keys for the Jager right now so 30 keys

it's pretty good for lesson that okay

okay okay okay it's acceptable it's kept it I mean I would have liked at the

party the party time Hellfire is acceptable of the of the ones I could

have gotten I will probably drop you're rocking that the Jager again oh my god

oh my god and I'm invites

equip it again because Yolo this is just like the best the best right now the

dream Oh power shy oh my god squad painted said crimson panoply

crimson probably I'll to see what it looks like differently oh my god the

best ten crate opening ever two jagers a hellfire a painted trail like what was

this f guy whole fire again that is amazing

the boost so this is that crimson oh my god savage oh my god yes anyways that's

where we're gonna call at this episode video thing m'jiggyyyy whatever you

wanna call it if you guys enjoyed the video make sure you hit that thumbs up

button and until next time take it easy

For more infomation >> Amazing New Rocket League Crate Opening | 10x Accelerator Crates | PC Gameplay | New Autumn Update - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

For more infomation >> My Froggy Stuff + Enchantim...

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 9 - Internautas especulam que Yuri seja o vencedor da prova da chave - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 9 - Internautas especulam que Yuri seja o vencedor da prova da chave - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Boom-o-Rakel | Wie lange geht esuns noch GOLD? - Duration: 15:57.

For more infomation >> Boom-o-Rakel | Wie lange geht esuns noch GOLD? - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

Injustice 2 Actualización 1.11 // Mas Multiversos Legendarios // Nuevos Eventos - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Injustice 2 Actualización 1.11 // Mas Multiversos Legendarios // Nuevos Eventos - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo controlar una sudoración excesiva - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Cómo controlar una sudoración excesiva - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Aumenta le visualizzazioni del 16% con questo metodo - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Aumenta le visualizzazioni del 16% con questo metodo - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Trying Subway Giant Sub!!! 45CM (Width)! [Viewed From Different Angles] [CC Available] - Duration: 6:48.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa do Y'all know what I've got in this box?

fist hint: Its a food from a restaurant that I've done a few videos on

~I can't think of a second hint to give~

since I can't think of a second or third hint to give I'mma just open this

but lets take a look from this side perhaps...

K, it looks like this inside

this thing is inside

ok so OPEN

still can't really see what this is

TADAA ITS A GIANT SUB

what's a giant sub? its a party sized sub that you can buy from subway

its crazy big isn't it its full of happy

tadaa this here is their normal sized sandwich

it just doesn't compare does it

and this is their giant sub

you can see all sorts of toppings in it looks so yummy

from above it looks like... this

within the giant sub you can taste 4 different styles in it

fist off is this roast beef

this is a cheese roast chicken

I think this might be their BLT

this is probably a subway club

and this normal sized one is an american pork rib

I've developed a liking to some of their soups so I've got 3 of their cream of corn chowder

and for drinks I have 3 Lg orange drinks

itadakimasu to make this easier to eat they cut it into 16 pieces

and so today you can see here.... you can see the base right here

I'd like to introduce you to the Giant Sub cam

the tomato is jutting out and looks so yummy

its also got roast chicken in it

its got a cheezy sauce to it

its a cheese roast chicken after all

I'll try this creamed corn chowder

yum

its like mix between corn soup and a clam chowder

subway tastes pretty good even if its not all that warm

and the bread isn't tough at all

this is a seasonal item its got pork rib in it

yum

the meat is baked so nice and tasty

and its using a slightly sweet mustard sauce and it works great in it

the veggies are so crisp as well

second piece from the giant sub

might be better to wrap it in paper as I eat

so yummy

next I'll try the roast beef

the beef looks so yummy

the roast beef is stacked up and so juicy I love how it pairs nicely with tomato

soup and bread go so nicely together soups are so nice.... I think from now on I'll order soup more often

soups and the like really enrich the eating experience

I can see from the camera display that this side is looking all messy with everything that fell out

but from this point of view I can't see any of it

this is the "subway club"

its got all sorts of things in it bacon and ham are in here

looks so yummy

bacon is so yummy

I'm on #TeamBacon over ham

greasy foods are so ....

YUMMY

I think this has some caesar sauce with parmesan in it its so yummy it goes so nicely with this

so I think this might be the BLT its got bacon lettuce and tomato so ....

but when I think about it it just might be the subway club as well... dunno which one it is

this has bacon ham lettuce and tomato in it

its got a sweet sauce that is so yummy

I like how its using 2 different meats in it

they add so many different veggies to this corn clam chowder... its so yummy

K, so its the last piece

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita

the giant sub was so yummy I really loved how huge it was

I also liked how you could experience 4 different flavors at once

and it was cut into 16 pieces so you can eat it with all your friends as well

you usually need to order these giant subs 4 days ahead

depending on the individual store it may vary for those who are curious please contact your

local subway store this was so yummy won't you all give it a try

and as always thanks for watching and if you would like me to do something or eat something

please tell me about it in the comment section or via twitter

if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Trying Subway Giant Sub!!! 45CM (Width)! [Viewed From Different Angles] [CC Available] - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nie podążaj Ścieżką, bądź Ścieżką - Duration: 1:02:13.

For more infomation >> Nie podążaj Ścieżką, bądź Ścieżką - Duration: 1:02:13.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser polybag from 2011! set 30053 - Duration: 3:01.

everyone this is the lego starwars republic attack cruiser polybag that

first came out in 2011 the larger-scale Venator Star Destroyer that came with

minifigures is one of many hundreds of LEGO sets that I have not yet gotten and

may never get we shall see but I got the little one so let's check that out

Wow this is even smaller and simpler than I thought it would be especially

smaller it's really tiny for a polybag thing I mean it looks like it's about

two times advent calendar size almost very very

miniature but I really like the build it is simple but it works really well for

this type of ship it reminds me of when I was pretty little and I would make

ships kind of to this scale not Lego stuff just using like scrap materials

pieces of balsa wood and just other random things that I could find you know

gloom together draw a little rows of windows and stuff and you know just this

size is is really cool to be able to amass a bunch of things up I think this

looks good from many angles what I like about at least is definitely the red

strip which is just very rectangular I like the rear third of the whole thing

and the superstructure the most by far and the side angles look pretty good

just looks very rectangular with the nose especially maybe a little bit of

tearing would have been nice if they could have raised up this section and

then left this lower and I don't now that I say that I don't see any good

options for doing that within this scale without doing a completely different

build there's certainly some other options like wearing just a little bit

larger and going with more studs on the side construction I think for these side

strikes but most of it I like and it definitely gives me a good feeling

overall just thinking of building in this scale

I like it overall and I think that I personally would like to attempt more

custom things in this sort of size as well again I'm not sure if I will ever

review the larger scale version of this ship as there are hundreds of LEGO sets

that have been made in the past that I've not been able to get to and they

continue to make far more every year than I'm able to get to but this poly

bag I think is pretty cool I think the size is a little bit on the small side

for its price if you got it at retail if you got it as a promotional item then

great and if you just want to build it from parts that you already own even

better still let me know if you have any thoughts about what you've seen here and

I'll talk to you in soon

For more infomation >> LEGO Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser polybag from 2011! set 30053 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tatá Werneck ganha beijo de Rodrigo Hilbert e se explica para Rafael Vitti - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Tatá Werneck ganha beijo de Rodrigo Hilbert e se explica para Rafael Vitti - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

CANLI YAYIN | GALATASARAY - KARABÜKSPOR MAÇI İZLE - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> CANLI YAYIN | GALATASARAY - KARABÜKSPOR MAÇI İZLE - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

O que é BitConnect? - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> O que é BitConnect? - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Henry Hugglemonster Knit-O-Bot Episode 7 - Yellow Bird - Duration: 17:15.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> Henry Hugglemonster Knit-O-Bot Episode 7 - Yellow Bird - Duration: 17:15.

-------------------------------------------

1 GÜNDE 1 MİLYON OYUNCU OYNADI | Fortnite:Battle Royale - İlk Bakış İlk oynanış Bedava Oyun.⌚👍 - Duration: 23:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment