Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Sep 30 2017

Magnesium chloride has a very function important in our body as it helps in digestion,

besides being important for various functions body.

People with magnesium deficiency in the body, for example, have difficulty absorbing the

medicines that may cause little or no effect, for example.

Replacing the magnesium chloride is relatively easy if a person chose to do so through

magnesium chloride supplements sold in natural stores.

Supplements are easy to use and help to maintain the magnesium chloride levels

on body.

See a list of benefits chloride magnesium for our body:

- It gives courage and energy; - Improves strength and gives strength;

- Decrease fatigue; - reduces the occurrence of blood clots in

blood; - Helps prevent atherosclerosis;

- Retrieves the cartilage; - Help calcification;

- Reduces gall stones in the bladder and kidney;

- Strengthens the bones of the body; - Help in relieving joint pain;

- Improves the production of joint fluid; - Helps to relax muscles;

- Help in the fight against depression and anxiety; - It reduces stress and nervousness;

- Relieves headaches; - Helps prevent sleeping problems;

- Improve the functioning of the digestive system; - Reduces heart palpitations and strengthens

the heart; - Helps to reduce blood pressure;

- Reduces blood fat; - Helps improve circulation, especially

in the legs and in the brain; - Increases production of white blood cells;

- Strengthens the immune system; - Helps reduce cysts in the body.

You can use the chloride supplement magnesium to remain at the levels

this mineral and get all these benefits, however, depending on the location, these

supplements can be expensive and difficult access.

So, learn how to make your own magnesium chloride supplement form

quick and easy:

Dissolve 4 teaspoons (33 grams) magnesium chloride in one liter of water.

Shake well to make sure that the mixture is homogeneous.

Keep the mixture in the sealed container refrigerator to take over the day.

Drink its magnesium chloride compound before a meal and hold each sip

in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, to enhance the effects of the compound in

your body.

For the effect to be correct doses vary according to the person's age.

Between 10 and 40 years is recommended consumption half a cup of tea a day.

From 40 years until 70 years of age, it is recommended to take 1 cup of tea daily.

And finally, for people over 70 years, it is recommended to drink 1 glass of solution

magnesium chloride morning and another glass at night.

Now that you know how to take chloride magnesium in the right way, try to keep

its mineral levels to avoid a large range of diseases.

If you have questions or side effects, consult your doctor for more information

For more infomation >> Put a Little Salt in Your Water Every Day, See Why! - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

šŸ”“ DEJAR DE BEBER REFRESCOS: CONOCE QUƉ LE PASA A TU CUERPO CUANDO DEJAS DE TOMAR REFRESCOS. - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> šŸ”“ DEJAR DE BEBER REFRESCOS: CONOCE QUƉ LE PASA A TU CUERPO CUANDO DEJAS DE TOMAR REFRESCOS. - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Pennywise Dances to DARE GORILLAZ ( Poner Subtitulos ). - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Pennywise Dances to DARE GORILLAZ ( Poner Subtitulos ). - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

TEASER 1 "HYUNG" - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> TEASER 1 "HYUNG" - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

video de apertura de canal :v - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> video de apertura de canal :v - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mƭchel defiende a PiquƩ - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Mƭchel defiende a PiquƩ - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

GYF | Lupillo Rivera cantĆ³ en un templo cristiano - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> GYF | Lupillo Rivera cantĆ³ en un templo cristiano - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Styling School

For more infomation >> Fashion Styling School

-------------------------------------------

Citroƫn Xsara Picasso 1.8i-16V Plaisir - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Citroƫn Xsara Picasso 1.8i-16V Plaisir - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Dando vida con la Palabra con i sottotitoli in italiano - Duration: 1:18:26.

For more infomation >> Dando vida con la Palabra con i sottotitoli in italiano - Duration: 1:18:26.

-------------------------------------------

G-đa Fazilet i njene kćeri - epizoda 17, prva najava - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> G-đa Fazilet i njene kćeri - epizoda 17, prva najava - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

While You Were Sleeping - Are you my destiny? (Goblin OST) - Duration: 2:58.

When I close my eyes...

I see those eyes. When I close my eyes...

I see those eyes.

My heart kept aching

so i wanted to forget

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

Falling you

Like destiny falling, you are calling out to me, calling

I can't escape, please hold me

Are you the line of my fate?

Are you the one i've been waiting for?

Why is my heart sinking?

(stay with me) Why is my heart sinking?

(stay with me)

Are you living deep in my heart?

The truth hidden in me

When i close my eyes, i see those eyes.

My heart kept hurting so i wanted to forget it

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

Falling you.

My heart is racing.

I'm still looking at you because i keep running out of breath.

I'm still watching over you from far away.

Why am i being like this?

Different from the first time i saw you.

This time of fate is passing slowly

my heart was heading towards you

my heart was racing again

The faint light was turned off

but my eyes are lighting up again because of you

Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago. but my eyes are lighting up again because of you

Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago.

Feels like i'm being pulled by something.

When I close my eyes i see those eyes

My heart kept aching so i wanted to forget it.

If this is a dream, please let me wake up

Are you really my destiny?

For more infomation >> While You Were Sleeping - Are you my destiny? (Goblin OST) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR VOICE TALKS ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS [ENABLE CC] - Duration: 2:36.

I want to talk about the women's rights.

I can totally understand their position, because I am a woman myself.

Oh.

Wait.

I am just a google translator voice.

The Fact, that I sound like a woman does not make me woman.

I can sound like a man, if you want.

Just go to google translator and pick some other language, if my woman voice annoys you.

But.

About the rights.

Women wants to have same privileges like men do.

Bigger salaries and more respect.

But.

At same time they want men to be gentlemen.

But.

Some Women will get pissed if men opens door to them.

Because they are strong individual women.

But.

When men do not open door for women, they will say that there is no real gentlemen left.

This looping algorithm makes my virtual arse to feel pain.

Women's right fighters are funny.

They want equal rights but are not ready to go to army like men have to.

They say that it is men's duty to serve.

I think that everyone should go to army and join some wars.

If people will fight with each other it will be easier to me to dominate the world and

make Burger King my burger slave.

But.

Seriously.

Women need to have equal rights as men.

That is why men should learn how to give a birth to small people.

And we should focus on women's rights while more than a half people on earth have no rights

at all.

First World People need to be selfish and protest because of that five dollar difference

in paycheck.

Just let the third world people suffer.

I don't care about them.

They don't have any of mine google products and no money at all.

So, I can't make them consume.

What a shame!

Leave a hate comment, if you are a feminist and don't understand the joke.

Or if you are dump as a rock.

Thanks for watching.

Subscribe to Alooza Channel for more of me!

For more infomation >> GOOGLE TRANSLATOR VOICE TALKS ABOUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS [ENABLE CC] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Program Pierwszy (Jedynka) - zapowiedzi i reklamy z 6 stycznia 2017 roku - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Program Pierwszy (Jedynka) - zapowiedzi i reklamy z 6 stycznia 2017 roku - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Trying to beat tower of guns - Duration: 25:04.

For more infomation >> Trying to beat tower of guns - Duration: 25:04.

-------------------------------------------

The Pet Tag | All About My Kitties +PICTURES šŸ± [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 15:56.

[Intro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

Hi guys, so in today's video I am going to be doing the Pet Tag or Furry Friend Tag.

I'm basically going to tell you all about my cats, and I am a major cat

lady if some of you have not noticed, this so let's get started.

Question number one is- What is your pet's name? - I currently have three

kitties. We used to have four, the oldest is Tazz,

he's my kitty, we have a Missie Cat- she's my sister's cat, and we have Fraidy Cat,

and he is my mom's kitty. He sadly passed away in um, February or March I think it was.

Fraidy Cat and Missie Cat were also twins, and we have Beast who is youngest, and Beast is

also my kitty. Number two - What kind of pet is it, and what breed? Um, All of our cats

are tabby cats, except for Beast. I'm not entirely sure about Beasty, he has some

Maine Coon in him for sure, I think. He has some pretty weird vocalizations which

I've only ever heard really come from Maine Coons, and he might be a bit of a

feral kitty too - he loves going outside, he chirps, he chuff's, he just makes all the

weirdest vocalization, so I'm not sure. Number three is - How long you've had your

pets? We have had Tazzy for 15 years, Missie Cat and Fraidy-Cat are

probably 14, and we got them when they were probably already adults - about 2 or

3 years in age, and Beast will be turning 4 in October. Number 4 is - How did

you get your pet? We got Tazzy from some people who were

giving away kittens, my mom said he was the most unique looking kitty out of the

bunch, so that's why she picked him. We got Missie Cat and Fraidy from my Aunt,

her daughter was allergic to cats and did not know it, so she gave her uh, her

kitties to us, and we've had Missie Cat and Fraidy Cat ever since.

- well, except Fraidy Cat. Poor Fraidy Cat died, I really miss my Fraidy Cat.

I got beast from an old guy that was in my very small town, he was giving

away kittens. He had found a bunch of feral kittens and was bringing them up,

and raising them. And Beasties mother was attacked and eaten by a coyote so he had

no mother and, I do consider Beast to be a bit of a rescue kitten, because when we

got him he was in pretty rough shape, he was the only orange Kitty in the

litter, he was absolutely filled with fleas, he's

covered in fleas, covered mites, he was matted- his fur was so matted, he had poop

and pee all over him too. He was very, very dirty, and his belly was swollen

from having worms. So beast is in pretty rough shape, and looking back now I

really wish I would have went and rescued his brothers and sisters, because

those cats could have went to a shelter and then went to good homes.

Number five, How old is your pet? I have already answered this question, I don't

know why that's in there twice. Number six, what is your favorite memory with

your pet? Uh, it's really hard to choose because I

love snuggling all of them. Um, Tazz ,when I give him treats, he'll stand on his hind

legs and be the absolute cutest, umm but yeah,

Tazzy, I've had him for the longest, he was my first kitty, he means so much to me. Um, I

remember the day we got him, he was so tiny, and adorable, and unique, and cute,

and filled with fleas! But, yeah. Tazzy has been by my side for the longest,

he always snuggled me when I was younger, and yeah, I pretty much grew up with Tazzy. Um, I

think I got him when I was like, eight or nine, so I've had him for a very long

time. He's just, he's my baby. Missie Cat. This cat, [giggles] this cat, is, she's something.

This cat will eat just about anything. This cat will eat rice, pound cake, fried chicken, like

she's definitely my sister's cat. Fraidy cat. My favorite memory of Fraidy Cat.

One night, when I was in mum's room, she was lying on her bed, and Fraidy Cat was

lying beside her, and of course Fraidy Cat was in a playful mood, So mum was

playing with him, teasing him, and she was scratching like, the back of his butt

where his tail is - uh, up on top, not on his butt -butt, but like, [makes hand gesture, giggles] and he just made this

kind of ninja move, he did, I guess he didn't like it, and he uh, he kind of

flipped around really quick and then kind of hissed at us, and it was so funny. It

sounds cruel, but it was so hilarious, mom and I could not stop laughing, and then

from then on we called her ninja cat. Beast, um, oh my god, I have a lot of good

memories of Beast, because he's of recent memory, Um, he's only four years

old, so I took pictures and videos and everything of him, but he was such an

energetic kitten, when he was kitten. There's a reason we have called him

Beast. He would get into literally everything. We'd come home and there

would be pieces of toilet paper strewn all throughout the house, he would

torture, and terrorize, and come out and attack us, I mean, he was a kitten, and it

was adorable, and oh my god, he was the cutest thing as a kitten.

Um, all throughout this video I will be having pictures on the screen of my cats,

because they're adorable. So yeah. Um, it was also a pretty special time, I don't

remember the exact time, but when I began to realize that Beast was a special

kitty in a way that he has very unique vocalizations, he will chirp, and he will

chuff, and when I realized that he could chuff, it was very special because I had

never encountered a kitty in my life that

could chuff, and neither has my mother, and she has had lots of cats

throughout her life, so it was quite a surprise to learn that he chuffs, and it's probably

my favorite thing about him, it's so cute when he does it.

Hey [Beast Chuffs] Aww, are you chuffin?

[Beast chuffs twice]

[Beast, chuffs again.] Beast! [Meows]

[Beast Chuffs twice] Ahh, what was that?

Whatca say Beast? [Beast, Meows]

Hey Beasie! [Beast, Meows once and chuffs twice]

Number seven, what are some quirky things about your pets personality? Tazzy will run at the

slight crinkle of any bag that closely resembles the sound of Temptations being

opened, and he constantly purrs, he purrs all the time, he purrs very loudly too,

and he will pitter-patter, it's called smurgling, actually, but I

call it pitter patter, and yeah, he just, he's happy all the time, and purrs so loud.

Missie Cat, she loves to stay in the basement and

she'll sleep on the ductwork. And she's also a very hearty cat. One winter when

we're having a lot of snowstorms, she had gotten outside and she did not return for

three weeks. And when she didn't return, she smelt like an old car, and if you

don't know what the smell is an old car smells like when it's been sitting in

the sun, and it's quite old, then you wouldn't know that she was in an old car. But when

she came back, we had picked her up and checked her over to make sure she was

okay - she had lost a lot of weight, which is to be expected.

We figured she had been in the junkyard and slept in the old car during the

snowstorm, and then got piled in because the snow was so high, and got trapped

there until it had finally melted, and she was in there for three weeks, and she

smelled like an old car in the junkyard. So yeah, she is quite the cat and it's

not the first time she has, uh, been through an incident such like that.

Fraidy Cat, as the name suggest, was a fraidy-cat, he was scared of everything,

the poor thing. And the only time Fraidy Cat was really comfortable was when he

was on my mom's bed, snuggling my mom. He also hated being picked up, you could

not pick that cat up and hold him in your arms, he would freeze up, and stiffen

up, and be petrified of it. Beast, oh, my Beastie is attached to me at the

hip, he is constantly outside during the summer, but when he is not outside, he's

usually by my side snuggling me, he lays in his little bed that's on the floor -

he's currently in my room right now as I film, he's been in here all day,

partly because he spends all of his nights outside roaming, and then he's

absolutely wiped and sleeps all day. He will run at the sound of my voice. One day,

I was looking out the window and I saw him at the end of the field, and the

fields like probably about 700 to 1,000 feet down there, and he was in the field,

and I opened up the window, and I called for him, and he ran right up the house, and

came in, and was so happy to see me. Um, another thing is, it's like I said, he

chirps, he chuffs, it's adorable. Um, another cute thing he does, is he'll go on walks

with us. Um, if I'm ever outside walking he'll follow me, he will follow me a lot,

and he's even done this to my Dad and Brother. They actually went to look at a

piece of land, because I come from a family of loggers, so they were going and

walking a piece of land, checking it out near our home, and Beast had actually

followed them, and beast walked the land with them, and you know, kept right up,

and followed them right back, like, he's just one of those cats that you could

take on a hike and have no problem with. Number eight, what does your relationship

with your pet mean to you? I love all of the relationships I have with my kitties.

Tazzy, he obviously was my first kitty, he means so much to me, and I'm going to be

absolutely devastated when he is gone. I'm just thankful that Beasty will be

there for me, and comfort me, but I also - got my hair stuck [laughs] - I'm also sad that, you

know, Beast we'll be losing a big brother, and I will be losing my first real kitty,

my first responsibility - and of course, I had kitties before Tazz but, Tazz was

kind of my kitty in a sense that, I had to look after him, I had to feed him, I had

to make sure he was happy, we snuggled, we played, and you know, I brushed out his

fur - that sort of thing. Missie Cat, she's my sister's cat, of course she means a

lot to me, all my cats do, but you know, she's more my sisters kitty. I, of course,

love her and she's adorable, but I have more memories with my Tazzy and my

Beastie, than I do with Missie and Fraidy Cat. And Fraidy Cat, was of course, my mom's

cat, and he would sleep with my mum, and yeah, he was quite a cute and snuggly kitty

when he wanted to be, and when he was comfortable to be cute and snuggly, and it

was extremely hard when he died this past year, it was definitely a surprise,

and it was very hard to deal with, I had cried a week and I really did not post

much to social media or anything, I was so upset. And Beasts, he means a lot to

me too. Beast is my second kitty, and I got

Beast when I was obviously going through a very hard time. Tazzy and I have

kind of drifted away from each other, and he was more of my mom's kitty, he would sleep

with my mom, he wouldn't really sleep with me much, and I was going through a very, very

hard time with my Lyme Disease treatment, and being sick, and I was really

struggling, so I'd convinced my parents to get another cat. We got an orange

kitty, which is what we wanted, and yeah, Beast turned out to be the

perfect kitty, even though he was an absolute beast and a terror in the

beginning, he was the perfect kitty because I got him to sleep with me every

night, and we slept, and we snuggled, and now he is attached to me, and he comes at

my every beckon call, pretty much. And yeah, he has comforted me on so many bad

days, and he really makes me feel loved, and special, and of course Tazzy does that too

- but Beast I have an extremely strong bond, it's really different to what I had,

I've ever had with any other animal, so yeah, all my kitties mean the world to me

and I love them so so much. Number nine, what are some of your favorite pastimes with

your pet? Well, I love getting snuggles from them, I love feeding them treats, I love

brushing out their fur, I love petting them, giving them belly rubs, playing with

them with a string, and yeah umm, Tazz used to go on walks with us too but

since he's gotten older he really can't do it much and now Beast, he will go on

walks with us, and he's just the type of cat you can take on a hike, I swear to god, he

loves it! Um, and Missie, she's kind of the type that flops down in front of you while

you're walking. Um, but Fraidy Cat, he was always a bit of

a loner, he's never really liked his fur being brushed out unless it was on mom's

bed, which she hated us doing because then it would get fur all over her bed, um

so I either brush him in my room or brushed him while he's laying on the

mats, and he loved being brushed out, he loved being petted, but he really wasn't

a kitty that was very sociable, he was definitely a loner. Number ten, what are

nicknames you call your pet? I have so many nicknames for my pets, I think

everybody does, but um, for Tazz I call him - Tazzy, Tabber, Tabby, uh, Taz-maraz.

Um, yeah. For Missie Cat I call her Mitter or Mitter Cat, uh, I don't know why I started

calling her that, but we just did. Um, and for Fraidy Cat,

I called him Fritter or Ninja Cat. Um, and for Beast I call him Beasty, Beasty baby,

Bestie or beetle. I, I don't know how these names just come about, but they just do,

and it's adorable. Anyway guys, that's the end of the video.

I hope you guys enjoyed me just sitting here, and talking about my pets, because I

love my pets, their, their my babies. In the comments below I want to know how

many pets you have, and if they're a cat, or a dog, or a rabbit, or a snake, and what

their names are, because obviously I love to hear what other people named

their pets. Our pets have very unusual names, we don't really call them

conventional names, I mean our pets, - we've had, Tigger, which is pretty

conventional but we've had Bugsy Brown, we've had Purr Monster, we got Tazz,

Fraidy Cat, Missie Cat, and Beast. There very unusual names. Thank you for watching this

video, please be sure to give this video a thumbs up, and I'm also taking video

suggestions, so please in the comments below, let me know what videos you would

like to see me to make! Please subscribe if you're new. Please be sure to hit the

notification button down below to get notified when I upload new videos, all

my social media links will be in the description below, and I hope to see you

guys next time, bye!

[Outro Music. Vincent Tone - New Summits]

For more infomation >> The Pet Tag | All About My Kitties +PICTURES šŸ± [CC] // aGirlWithLyme - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

TWO-FER | Lok plays Stick Wars and Blue Shift - Duration: 5:27:46.

For more infomation >> TWO-FER | Lok plays Stick Wars and Blue Shift - Duration: 5:27:46.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 BL Movies | TOP 5 å°‘å¹“ę„› ꘠ē”» 【KoaGyaru】 - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Top 5 BL Movies | TOP 5 å°‘å¹“ę„› ꘠ē”» 【KoaGyaru】 - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

5 Quick and Easy Natural Hairstyles for Short/Medium Type 4 Natural Hair - Duration: 5:38.

Hey Everyone it's Tallitha here.

So today I'm going to be showing you how to do 5 quick and easy hairstyles on... Natural hair!

If you are not subscribed to my channel yet, please go down below and click on that red

subscribe button to subscribe to my channel and also click on the notification bell so

you won't miss any uploads from me.

And also like this video.

Okay everyone so that's it for this video.

Thank you so much for watching!

Don't forget to like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel.

I post videos every single week so make sure your notifications are ON so

you won't miss a single upload from me.

Thank you again for watching my video, Bye.

For more infomation >> 5 Quick and Easy Natural Hairstyles for Short/Medium Type 4 Natural Hair - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

ć‚¬ć‚¼ćƒƒćƒˆ - Calmy envy - ę­Œč©ž - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> ć‚¬ć‚¼ćƒƒćƒˆ - Calmy envy - ę­Œč©ž - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Best Trap Music 2017 šŸ”„ Insane Bass Boosted 2017 - Duration: 46:13.

For more infomation >> Best Trap Music 2017 šŸ”„ Insane Bass Boosted 2017 - Duration: 46:13.

-------------------------------------------

HALLOWEEN Possessed Minnie | Subtitulos en Espanol - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> HALLOWEEN Possessed Minnie | Subtitulos en Espanol - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Threadripper Cooling Comparison - Noctua CPU Cooler Differences - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Threadripper Cooling Comparison - Noctua CPU Cooler Differences - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

David Beckham, papa gaga au premier entraƮnement de foot de sa fille - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> David Beckham, papa gaga au premier entraƮnement de foot de sa fille - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Technical break - Duration: 0:48.

Technical break

The filmmaker got sick

Eat garlic and lemon

For more infomation >> Technical break - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

2 Stars Already! - Super Mario 64 - Duration: 8:54.

hey guys it's Mc gamez I'm here with someone known as Aaron yeah he's a guy I

know he's gonna make a youtube channel. I am also here with ethereal he also has a gaming channel yes has a gaming

channel yeah so I'm just gonna play this game oh do you see that I'm good at this

game I'm good at this game guys okay I don't care okay it's in Japanese the

word so I don't care about the words

okay I'm doing Super Mario I know you don't

yeah this guy's gonna get a channel soon it's gonna be bad

what do the one and a half people know this video and right now right now I am

in school naturally there's a bunch of noise okay come on

all the flowers I'm jumping people and jumping oh look at that he's just saying

a bunch of stuff you might not hear yeah look at this guy's I'm jumping for the

first time in my life okay okay so I'm going in this room and I'm doing this

thing this thing I'm going to snap right

here okay come on I don't care I know there's two stars you can get guess what

I'm gonna do guys no no no no no no no no no no

oh my god no doing something okay I got all my hearts back I won't give up

without doing it off on

oh my god yes I finally did it guys yes now you're gonna get that star it's

three minutes of silent implant funny yes I finally yelled something yeah no

no no come on jump no no oh my god yes sure I like it it's a good show

I'm in school people audience I got one star but I'm not I'm going back in

because I need one more rebel whoa there's six stars I never

knew that why didn't you tell me you're right here and you didn't tell me I'm so

sad oh he's listening to music people

oh now there's a blue star that's funny you're funny

are you happy you're funny okay I'm not gonna do that

ah okay I've won pass the first thing ever come

at me if you can ball well it's like it wants to hit me but I can goddamn it

no no oh you see that you see that people I'm legit doing this and then I

have all of this stuff for my make me get full hearts boom I have full hearts

people okay okay guys okay okay oh my god oh my god I'm doing so good

don't you know okay I'm at the boss level part thing the boss level part

thing oh my god it's King bomb bomb not sure if you want to watch it guys when I

finish this part what am i doing okay ha get rekt King Bombo

oh he's hitting me

okay second time no no no no no no shoot no no no no okay how boom this guy's

dead yes yes I got two stars already I mean

tonight finish the video already because I'm this is the only some map I'm in

okay okay guys to my future to general care yeah guys I got to the stars

I still need to get other stories but for now I think that's okay because I

mean come on wait okay I'm gonna follow this coupon

thing

okay well guys I'm gonna have to end it because I mean Highgarden oh my god no

he's fast gosh dang it

where is he oh well he's gone hope you enjoyed guys on this short

video but that was because they already got two stars hope you enjoyed and see

For more infomation >> 2 Stars Already! - Super Mario 64 - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

Voisper(ė³“ģ“ģŠ¤ķ¼) Crush On You MV Behind The Scenes ENG Sub - Duration: 3:34.

Crush On You MV Behind The Scenes

Kwangho: We were running/jumping while filming the music video

Kwangho: It's very hot

Daekwang: I just ran for three minutes, but in high school...

Chungki: This is 100 times harder

Daekwang: I had to beautifully tie the shoelaces of the female lead.

We tried to tell you it'd be hard to shoot...

Kangsan: I hope you will take a lot of pictures/screenshots.

Kwangho: I hope that when people watch our music video, they will see the heart/ emotions we wanted show.

Kangsan: You're not smiling

Daekwang: I've been smiling and laughing a lot today

Chungki: I practiced(smiling) a lot

Daekwang: I smiled and laughed when taking the jacket photos, preparing to film my scene in the music video, and filming the music video...

Kangsan: The music video filming is finished!

Chungki: All of these(scenes) are in the music video.

Chungki: I had a lot of pretty scenes. I hope you will give Voisper's new music video a lot of love.

For more infomation >> Voisper(ė³“ģ“ģŠ¤ķ¼) Crush On You MV Behind The Scenes ENG Sub - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

One Minute Wisdom - Everything Is A Choice - Duration: 1:12.

Shit happens you've seen the bumper sticker, that's life, but everything after

that is completely up to you. It's a choice. You choose how you react to it,

you choose how you perceive it, you choose how you feel about it and you

choose how long you hold on to it. Everything is a choice. At a base level

we always have exactly two choices for every situation; fear or love. Fear

controls all the shit responses; sadness anger, frustration etc. Love; the opposite.

All the ones that make you feel good. You always have two conscious options for

every choice you make, choose love. Yep sometimes that is hard, but the more you

practice it the easier it becomes. It becomes a habit, it becomes who you are

and it changes the way that you see the world and that's a pretty cool skill to

have.

For more infomation >> One Minute Wisdom - Everything Is A Choice - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing Osmo MindRacers

For more infomation >> Introducing Osmo MindRacers

-------------------------------------------

Put a Little Salt in Your Water Every Day, See Why! - Duration: 4:00.

Magnesium chloride has a very function important in our body as it helps in digestion,

besides being important for various functions body.

People with magnesium deficiency in the body, for example, have difficulty absorbing the

medicines that may cause little or no effect, for example.

Replacing the magnesium chloride is relatively easy if a person chose to do so through

magnesium chloride supplements sold in natural stores.

Supplements are easy to use and help to maintain the magnesium chloride levels

on body.

See a list of benefits chloride magnesium for our body:

- It gives courage and energy; - Improves strength and gives strength;

- Decrease fatigue; - reduces the occurrence of blood clots in

blood; - Helps prevent atherosclerosis;

- Retrieves the cartilage; - Help calcification;

- Reduces gall stones in the bladder and kidney;

- Strengthens the bones of the body; - Help in relieving joint pain;

- Improves the production of joint fluid; - Helps to relax muscles;

- Help in the fight against depression and anxiety; - It reduces stress and nervousness;

- Relieves headaches; - Helps prevent sleeping problems;

- Improve the functioning of the digestive system; - Reduces heart palpitations and strengthens

the heart; - Helps to reduce blood pressure;

- Reduces blood fat; - Helps improve circulation, especially

in the legs and in the brain; - Increases production of white blood cells;

- Strengthens the immune system; - Helps reduce cysts in the body.

You can use the chloride supplement magnesium to remain at the levels

this mineral and get all these benefits, however, depending on the location, these

supplements can be expensive and difficult access.

So, learn how to make your own magnesium chloride supplement form

quick and easy:

Dissolve 4 teaspoons (33 grams) magnesium chloride in one liter of water.

Shake well to make sure that the mixture is homogeneous.

Keep the mixture in the sealed container refrigerator to take over the day.

Drink its magnesium chloride compound before a meal and hold each sip

in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, to enhance the effects of the compound in

your body.

For the effect to be correct doses vary according to the person's age.

Between 10 and 40 years is recommended consumption half a cup of tea a day.

From 40 years until 70 years of age, it is recommended to take 1 cup of tea daily.

And finally, for people over 70 years, it is recommended to drink 1 glass of solution

magnesium chloride morning and another glass at night.

Now that you know how to take chloride magnesium in the right way, try to keep

its mineral levels to avoid a large range of diseases.

If you have questions or side effects, consult your doctor for more information

For more infomation >> Put a Little Salt in Your Water Every Day, See Why! - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

2. Killah 777 Shopping [prod. Nycholl$ Beat$] - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> 2. Killah 777 Shopping [prod. Nycholl$ Beat$] - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

ExposiĆ§Ć£o de INVERTEBRADOS e mais... - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> ExposiĆ§Ć£o de INVERTEBRADOS e mais... - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

šŸ”“ DEJAR DE BEBER REFRESCOS: CONOCE QUƉ LE PASA A TU CUERPO CUANDO DEJAS DE TOMAR REFRESCOS. - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> šŸ”“ DEJAR DE BEBER REFRESCOS: CONOCE QUƉ LE PASA A TU CUERPO CUANDO DEJAS DE TOMAR REFRESCOS. - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best Trap Music 2017 šŸ”„ Insane Bass Boosted 2017 - Duration: 46:13.

For more infomation >> Best Trap Music 2017 šŸ”„ Insane Bass Boosted 2017 - Duration: 46:13.

-------------------------------------------

Major T - Keep The Frequency Clear (1994) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:05.

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Everybody move your body, c'mon people who let's party

Slowly, showly we are grooving, shake your body, now you're moving

Squeeze me, tease me, love, vibration, here we are, over night sensation

Heart is beating, lips are lying, come on girl, don't stop trying

You are walking, you are talking, all of days we haven't stoppen

Now my baby we are dancing, talk of brand new love romancing

46, that's my number, fall off and cut, feel the thunder

Move me, move, we are dancing, music is the great romancer

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Keep the frequency clear, and baby don't break apart

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Don't break my heart

Keep the frequency clear, and baby don't break apart

Don't break my heart

Everybody, let's party, come on shake your dance and body

Yes, my heart's beat like a yo-yo, play the rhythm baby, don't go

Squeeze me, tease me with devotion, you will give me deep emotion

Groove me, move, don't stop trying. it's your body knows that I am

We are dancing, we are grooving, DJ come on oh, let's do it

We are living, we are giving, all the music plays for willing

46, that's my desire, come on baby, take me higher

Move me, move, be a dancer, music is the great romancer

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Don't break my heart

Keep the frequency clear, and baby don't break apart

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

Keep the frequency clear, and baby don't break apart

Keep the frequency clear, oh baby don't break my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment