Saturday, September 30, 2017

Youtube daily report w Oct 1 2017

This is the "20th birthday"....!

"Drunk broadcast"

Our very daring drunk broadcast

So, Jeongwook, you drink a lot of alcohol, no?

I do like it a lot - Hello this is 24K Kisu...

and Changseon

Here we have South American beers

As this is the first time we are trying this beer

let's have a silent prayer

Yes, before you drink a type pf alcohol for the first time

you have to do a silent prayer

This beer's name is "Tecate" -Tecate?

Tecate? -Tecate! -Te-ca-te

This is too much!

Do you want to drink a lot?

I feel like we need five cups

After all it's different kinds of beer

Cheers!

Salud!

To me... it's a bit similar to Korean beer, it's nice

It's more like a soft drink A beer soft drink

The kind of beer you drink to play beerpong.

It tastes good but... it's a bit watery

4 out of 5 points

Because it's.. it's really soft

- 3.5 out of 5 points

The reason for this- - Drink all of it first!

I'm not good at drinking alcohol

To me...Practically saying... 3 out of 5

Me too, 3 out of 5. It would have been better if it was cold

Drinking only alcohol is not okay so, tell me, what kind of food would match this beer?

I think, you should put on music and eat nachos while drinking it

"Dos Equis - Amber"

Right?

Beer!

"Dos Equis"

I wonder what it will taste like, I saw it in a drama once

"Dos... equis?"Right?

Oh my, if we drink all of this, the day is over

If we get to the third beer, I'll talk really freely

I'm not sure what kind of beer this is

Oh, this has a really dark color

It reminds me a bit of the double X

Ah just a bit... enough, enough

As much as I love you

In Korea we say, that you have to pour your friends as much as you love them - Too much

Cheers!

The smell is the same

Bitter! - Yes, this is bitter

Beneath the beer you just taste bitterness

Root beer. You know the cherry cola. They drink a lot of it in the US

It's really only a tad bit of that taste though

It has a little bit of that taste,

but there is something lacking.

In sixth grade my mother gave me traditional Korean medicine, that's what this tastes like

It tastes a bit like...

the sparklng wine that we got in Hungary

For me 2.5 points. -2.5?

For me too 2 points.

4 points.

I like this kind of taste

Isn't this

really similar to Korean beer? -The color is different

Not the color, but the taste

Anyway, 4 points.

This would fit... Turkey maybe? Because it has this wine feeling

For me beef jerky.

"Negra..."

"Modero"

.....no

"NEGRA!"

"MODELO!"

"modelo"

-Is it right? -seems right.

"ne...negra..."

"modelo?"

is it right?

"you always have to receive the drink with both hands"

-But this is too much!

-You need to always receive it with both hands, do you understand?

This is Korea's drinking culture ladies and gentleman.

There are many things to cover.

I'm kind of expecting it to taste like chocolate.

oh no, there is no chance at all.

That's too much!

It's brown beer!

This looks like brown beer

They say that it tastes like soy sauce

Let's say cheers in Latin American style

"Arriba, abajo, centro y adentro!"

ah, bitter!

Ah, it tastes good! I personally really like this.

Once in a while, Joonguk and I

will have a glass of beer after recording, this is the style we like.

Must eat Chi-maek (chicken+beer)

This is quite bitter!

-and so I think this tastes like soy sauce. -Oh, really?

-This doesn't taste like soy sauce to me - 3 points out of 5?

For me it was okay,

I will give it a 4.2.

-4.2 -Why?

because it was easier to swallow than this one.

For this one, 4.5

-I will rate it a perfect 5 point. -This is very delicious.

For people who like beer, they will like this one.

The food I suggest is crunchy wrap supreme.

Drive my mom's car, go to Taco Bell,

and because I want to eat it so badly, park in the street

the car?

Buy a crunch wrap supreme, go back and they already took it.

This beer would've been great with the crunchy wrap supreme.

This was a little strong, but for me,

the taste was good.

"Dos....dos equus..."

"Dos equis"

"3!@#$!@#$"

but why...what is this?

why is it double x? why are the colors different?

-xin tao? (chinese beer) -Yes, it reminds me of that color.

ah, it means that they sustained the 20th century flavor.

now the fourth.

I was going to give a little bit originally, but forgot it was with two hands..

Cheers!

-Let's just drink -Yes.

It smells the same as the other one.

Cheers!

One shot! whoa!

Oh, this is very similar to Heineken.

For me personally this one..

Heineken has this particular smell

that this one doesn't have, so this is lighter

and it doesn't smell at all.

Yes, it doesn't smell like Heineken but it tastes similar.

If we compare it Korean beers, it's like Capri

-What is that? -You don't know?

This is okay. These two are okay.

I have a...

perfect dish to recommend.

Which one?

Seafood.

I think that this goes very well with seafood.

For me, Jokbal (pig trotters)

4.7!

This is very good!

For me, 4.5. -4.5 oh... -I'm not satisfied yet.

So this had the highest score.

So these two are in the middle

This one was 4 points and this friend was 4.5

I will give 2 points to this friend.

I will rate this...

4 points.

There was something very bittersweet about this

It would be great if it had more scent

"jarritos" am I right?

-NoOooOOOooooo, in spanish you pronounce the J as the H

Oh really? -yes.

Jarritos!

Oh, you are right!

I thought it was "jarritos"

Cheers!

Whoa!

After eating pizza,

there was no Coke, but there was this next to me.

This is like Fanta...?

I tried it thinking it would be similar

but the taste was very

memorable.

For me, this is definitely 5 points.

This is also 5 points for me.

This makes me very nostalgic because it reminds me of my childhood.

This is 4.9 points.

me 5 points

For kids like us,

soft drinks are our thing.

You know, swim in Mexico and drink this

So Hyung, if we ever go to Latin America to perform

we should drink this and take a lifetime-picture.

If you are going to drink this, there has to be a taco next to you.

eat it with taco, or quesadilla

or burrito.. there are many things to eat with this

This tastes good with everything

So, we tried Mexican beers

I think this will be good

One line review!

Expectations! why?

Because we will go to Latin America often from now on..

If we go there, then what will we do after performing?

We have afterparties! If we have afterparties, then we will meet this beer.

If we meet this beer, then who will we meet? Then we meet this guy..

Then we meet this guy, and then this guy, and we will most likely meet this guy often.

Latin American beer for me is... passion.

When we first filmed this,

the moment I drank this beer

they showed a lot of passion, so Latin American beer is passion.

One line review?

Since you finished the drinks,

Drinking a lot of alcohol is bad for your body.

Please don't do it.

But really

Between these four beers,

I really liked this one.

This one best?

This was the best for me too, but

if I really wanted to savour beer, Tecate.

This one

Fits very well with me. -Oh, Tecate told you that?

So, we will stop drinking from here. Our faces are red.

We will pass it to our hyungs, bye!!!!

Thank you!

This was Cory and Jung wook.

Bye!!!

For more infomation >> KPOP IDOLS 24K TRYING MEXICAN BEERS - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

[KARAOKE] Làm Anh Trai Có Gì Sai - Hamlet Trương | Beat Chính Thức - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> [KARAOKE] Làm Anh Trai Có Gì Sai - Hamlet Trương | Beat Chính Thức - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Trailer

-------------------------------------------

【不安になる原因は、○○を求めるからだった!】字幕付き - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> 【不安になる原因は、○○を求めるからだった!】字幕付き - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

DJSABOダンシングトークじゃん - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> DJSABOダンシングトークじゃん - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.0T 90PK COSMO - CLIMA - INTELLINK - ONSTAR - XENON - PARKEERHULP - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.0T 90PK COSMO - CLIMA - INTELLINK - ONSTAR - XENON - PARKEERHULP - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Angel & Demon | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Part 3 - Duration: 58:35.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to Bendy and the Ink Machine

Finally...

I was waiting for a long time...

Like the whole summer

Finally, it came out today

Chapter 3: Rise and Fall

I finished chapter 1: Moving Pictures

Chapter 2: The Old Song

Now... Chapter 3...

And...

I forgot how to play

Last time, I played chapter 2 like...

June or July... I dunno

Now... It's September... Chapter 3

Let's continue this game

Chapter Three "Rise and Fall"

Boris the Wolf

Look at the clock!

Leave the safehouse

Wait...

I remember I saw Boris in the chapter 2

Then... the credits rolled

What the hell did it happen?

How did I get in the safehouse?

Boris doll

8:00

Are these Boris's clothes?

I can't see myself

Someone is in there

Boris, is that you?

I dunno if he's a good or bad guy. I don't know!

He's looking at me. Is he real or...

Oh, I remember that

I don't understand what is that for

I need to find the lever

Talk to Boris

Oh, I just grab the can of soup

I just saw the can of soup in the toilet

I can see the can of soup in the toilet! WTF!

Now, I have two cans of soup

Oh

Thanks

Yeah, I'm sure

You

I have no idea

It's a flashlight

In the darkness...

NO!

No!

I don't want to go there

It's dark

I see something

Alice Angel

Why?

Why do I have to go there?

Don't do that

Stay close to me. Wait, I should stay behind you

and.... I want to follow you, man!

I don't know where to go

That's a lot of ink

I don't trust you. The ink monster will come

I don't have the weapons. I only have the flashlight

Hit their heads with the flashlight?

You go first! You go first! Please!

Ok, it's just a cardboard devil

Please don't die

You just left me alone!

Now, I have to stand near the corner

Find a new exit. Great!

Obviously..

Heavenly Toys

Boris, where are you?

I guess that's... a locker to prevent the monster

Like... Run and get in the locker, it will protect me

until the monster will go away

Oh, it's so tiny! So cute!

How are you?

Good?

It has no head

What is that for?

Nothing happens

I don't be seein' what the big deal is

So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy

dolls with a crooked smile? That's sure no reason

for Mr. Drew to be flyin' off the handle at me

And if he really wants to be so helpful, he could be

tellin' me what I'm to be doin' with this warehouse

I got full of that angel whatchamacallit. Not a

scrap of that mess be a-sellin'!

Probably have to melt it all down to be rid of it all

What is that?

I tried to pull the lever down!

It won't let me to pull the lever

Why?

What am I supposed to do?

What the hell did I just see?

You see me there

The demon and the angel

Bendy and Alice...

Really... Neither...

Everything feels like it's coming apart. When I walked

into the recording booth today, Sammy was there

with that... Allison. Apparently, I didn't get the memo

Alice Angel will now be voiced by Miss Allison Pendle

A part of me died when he said that

There's gotta be a way to fix this

I really don't like this part

Boris! Don't do that, man!

Of course.. The ink monsters.. Of course.. Obviously

What was that?

Who sent the elevator?

Oh wait! Wait!

Where is she?

This is level 9

I know she wants to kill me

I see something

I need to follow boris

I don't want to lose Boris

Why are we running for?

Is it bad?

How many Boris are there?

Ok, don't fall into the ink

Boris, are you coming?

Who would have thought? Me having lunch with

Joey Drew! Apparently, times are tougher than I thought

For a moment there, I thought I'd be stuck with the check

But I gotta say, he wasn't at all what I expected

Quite the charmer. He even called me Alice. I like it

Do I have to go over there?

I don't want to miss anything

Nothing

Who's that?

Oh, you will spare me

I'm not sure if I should trust her

Fine.. I will do it for her

I would rather choose life

Where is Boris?

You just left me again

I see Boris - -

Where is that?

I'm not sure about that

Am I doing right?

WTF is that?

I don't get it. Everyone's walking around here

like grandma just died. Nothing but angry faces everywhere

These people gotta lighten up. I mean hello! You make

cartoons! Your job is to make people laugh

I'm tellin' ya. If these people don't start crackin's

a smile every now and then, I'm outta here

I'm gonna die

Should I kill it?

Let's see what will it happen

I'm okay now

I have two...

Find four valve cores

I have two valve cores

Hurry up

Hurry up..

I probably missed something in the downstairs

I don't understand.. K, 11, P, 9, and 14..

That's weird

Boris, what are you doing?! Are you gonna help me or what?

Wrench

Find four gears

I don't know where can I find the gears

Let's go back

Am I done?

Can I leave...?

I dunno where can I find... Wat

Swollen searchers?

What does it look like?

It's just my imagination

I was in the locker!

Where is he now?

Is that Sammy?

It keeps respawning

Is that you?

Am I doing - -

You!

I swear.. I just saw you

The last one is in the upstairs

I just saw you

I'm done

I'm done

Can I leave?

Please...

What is it again?

Destroy four Bendy cutouts

One more

It was right behind me!

Ok, I have to kill all of them

Come on! Do it!

It's over.. Hope so

I have to go to down down down

Who is old friend?

You tricked me

Collect five ink hearts. Where the hell is that?

I don't know what does it look like

Where can I check in?

Really...

Fantastic

Four more ink hearts

Somehow, I can't jump

Now I'm not lookin' for trouble. It's just the nature

of us projectionists to seek out the dark places

You see, I've learned the ins and outs of this here

I know how to avoid being bothered by the likes

of this company. That projectionist, they always

say, creeping around, he's just lookin' for trouble

Well trouble or not. I see everything. They

They don't even know when I'm watchin'

Even when I'm right behind em

Three more left

Two more left

I'm lost

I think I'm fine

I'm going home. Okay

Where am I going?

I think I'm going to level K

To the safehouse

You want Boris?!

No, He's my Boris!

He's the one who helped me

Are we gonna crash now?

I guess this is the tallest building ever

Yeah, I'm awake! Hello!

Yeah, What do you want me to do?

Please dont - -

My Boris!

Poor Boris

Boris is like... Goofy

Alice, you're a bitch

I guess I have to wait for...

Did I just see JackSepticEye for Voice Cast?

For who?

Okay

Anyway, my point is that I have to wait for

chapter 4 DLC. Maybe.. I hope it will come out in December

or next year...

It will take a long time

Chapter 4 is coming soon

Hurry up

I want to know what happened to Boris

I don't want him to die

Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot

See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Angel & Demon | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Part 3 - Duration: 58:35.

-------------------------------------------

Dez Bryant CRUSHES Racism with a Message That Stuns Liberals | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:24.

Dez Bryant of the Dallas Cowboys shared his thoughts on race in America recently on Instagram.

Bryant said that black people are unsuccessful because of other black people and that all

races should focus on personal accountability.

Bryant said: First and foremost, I would like to say I

do a great job of minding my own business, but it's pressing on my heart to share my

thoughts about white Americans and black Americans (racism).

I saw a person quote Charles Barkley when he said, "We as black people, we're never

going to be successful not because [of] you white people, but because of other black people."

I hate to admit it, but I understand that quote.

I've been [racially] profiled on numerous occasions, but not once has it influenced

an ill feeling inside me about anyone outside of that issue.

REAL SLAVERY is different from what's going on in our world now.

We all (every ethnicity) have the opportunity to lead by EXAMPLE.

Instead of making videos about the history of racism that get applause or people with

influence merely doing things to post for social media, we should focus on individual

accountability to be better as a whole.

I recently ran into a guy I grew up with who spent his adulthood dealing drugs.

While we were catching up, he shared with me that he wished that he chose a different

and better path.

He said seeing my success was inspiring and that it encouraged him to do better with his

life.

Real question: What is wrong with being sophisticated and black?

Why do we associate those who choose the straight-and-narrow as not being "black enough?"

Why was it that I was one of the first examples of success to my friend?

We focus hard on fighting the realities that exist instead of creating our own reality.

The ones who came for us (Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X) paved a new path for

us to follow.

The struggles and hurt they endured created new life for us today.

It is not our job to carry the burden, but it is our job to lead by example.

Not that my opinion matters, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Well said, Sir!

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Dez Bryant CRUSHES Racism with a Message That Stuns Liberals | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

(Ep-1) Lets play Home Sweet Home - Duration: 24:33.

For more infomation >> (Ep-1) Lets play Home Sweet Home - Duration: 24:33.

-------------------------------------------

Miracle Chant From The Goddess With Dr. Pillai: 54x Meditation Music - Duration: 36:22.

Miracles is the domain of not the God, but the Goddess.

This is the Navaratri Message for everyone.

The 9 Nights of the Goddess is very, very compassionate.

This is Adi Shankara: "What the Goddess Can Do To You?"

This verse is loaded with meaning.

And if you just go on listening to it, this chant, over and over and over and over again.

That's all you need to do.

The mind can figure out certain meanings.

And then you can analyze the syllables and then, that will be endless intellectual exercise.

I'm not putting down intellectual exam.

I call myself an intellectual as much as a spiritual person.

But, the most important thing is the Surrender -- the surrender to the Goddess.

And once you surrender to her, like she's the Mother.

She's the Mother Goddess, you know.

"I'm a basket case!"

"And I would rather believe in the mundane, rational egocentric reality rather than You.

But if I just surrender to you, what are you going to do?"

[sings in Tamil language] "Even if you are an idiot, what you'll become?

A great scientist, scholar.

Or, you know, limitless intelligence will become available to you.

How to get money through the Miracle of the Goddess. This is what Adi Shankara is saying.

He is saying, "Okay. f you don't have any skills; you are an idiot; basket case " -- That's the first line.

[speaks in Tamil language]" "You are an idiot. I will make you a great intellectual, a scientist or a great businessman."

Who will do that? The Goddess will do that.

54X MUSIC BEGINS

For more infomation >> Miracle Chant From The Goddess With Dr. Pillai: 54x Meditation Music - Duration: 36:22.

-------------------------------------------

Failure doesn't last? | daily sprout 366 - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Failure doesn't last? | daily sprout 366 - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

[MMORPG] 02 - DragonSaga - Pirate Event - Duration: 19:18.

Hello everybody! Welcome back to Kumasan channel.

Today I'm gonna continue playing Dragon Saga.

There is an event since yesterday.

But yesterday I couldn't record video for Dragon Saga since I was occupied with other things.

Actually I am bit late for about 1 week to release new video. LOL

It's because I recorded other videos which make my hard drive to be full.

Thus I needed to edit those videos until they were done so that I could free up my hard drive back and record this video.

Enough with talking. Let's get going.

This pirate event has a mission.

The mission is ...

Let me hide the other missions first.

It requires us to get 150 combo.

Since my level is quite high, I will use low-level Katar with much smaller attack ...

to avoid killing the monster immediately.

Let's go in.

The suggested quest is the one with F1 key.

Okay. Let's start the quest.

Please Like and Subscribe if you enjoy this video. Thanks! :D

We are in the mission now.

Oh no! I'm losing the combo.

Let's see if this works.

150 combo. Come on!

Oh no! I lost it again.

Okay! This time it's still get counted.

Come on! 150 combo.

Yeay! Nailed it! :D

If I use my strongest Katar, I would be trickier to get 150 combo.

Let me get my other Katar back.

Hmm, what is this box for?

Hmm, maybe it's for mission.

But it was not mentioned as the goal for this mission.

See. When I use my strongest Katar, it's impossible to get 150 combo.

It's really fast to kill them.

We are gonna fight the boss now.

This boss is ...

Hmm

I can't recall which number it was.

I know that this boss was one of the earlier bosses.

The first boss was a wolf.

This guy appears again for the event.

Ouch.

What? There is two of them? I didn't realize until now. LOL

what we got?? its hookah treasure

is it clear?

theres nothing more?

finnaly

we got A rank

what else we got?

potable amber hammer

ahh i see, it use too repair our equipment. 10 point/piece

this money and weapon enchant dust

we out from our mission first

lets talk to him, and complete the quest

sorry itsnot dayli, its repeat quest

what we have here?

pirate clothing chest

i got my quest full, lets give up the other quest

maybe...

lets give up on glass heim quest,, i will clear that quest later

and what prize is this?

big IM consumables

lets pick F3 now

i forgat too see, what in quest

it says "pirate diamond" give hooka 5 diamond and he will give you a give box

i see trade the diamond too hooka

this is still zero that mean we still did'nt get any

trade some treasure piece with hookah and he will give you a reward

and then,

lets complete the quest first and lets see if we gt any

if iam got the treasure we open it together

enter the portal

nothing left behind right?

i dont wannt go back again lol, its wasting time

did we got silver coin, if we defeating monster on this map

its because my horse died, i did'nt give her food yet

with silver coin we can buy mount food

its arround 20 silver coin we got 10 day life

done here, lets enter portal

we got silver coin here nice

its hard when she's not arround lol

she help me take coins and items

thrid map

after this we gonna fight boses

this red starfish not too dangerous,, is a yellow starfish more dangerous, iam forgot the name

what is it?? a pincers? ok wait a minute

lets trow away some items

lets trow away this items,, i dont use this item

i want to use this,, a lolipop

its use for exp

that crowded

fight boses now

aw becarefull

what is the female,, is she has been defeted?

there she is

use 5 and 6

almost.. almost..

ok let wait a bit

we gos SSS

ohh this is the diamond

this diamond use for cleare our mission, we need 5 of it

and this? hookah treasure piese

plese wait a minute,, i will check the quest,, yeah we need 5 diamonds

it seems iam need to repeat the quest several times

after iam complete the quest, and iam got the gift we open it together

finaly iam completed the quest

iam feel tired lol

iam not stop play this quest

lets see what will we got

oh yeah , i got this items when iam open hookah tesure chest and alvide treasure chest

i got this two

if u open hookah treasure chest an alvida treasure chest

there is possibility to get this 3 kind items

and we got this, an equipment

this use for bandit

i cant use this,, because iam using different class

and got this too, its a ballon

iam gonna open this we got yougurt

we got slice of cake

slice of cake is pink color and its in number 3

open this too

and the thing what we waiting for

not this ofcourse lol

and this is it what we waiting for

lets open it together , what we will get

lets hope for the good one. and one,, two,, three..

friends forever (not so happy lol)

friend forever is item exp boost for 10 minute

move on to the pirate clothing box, what will we got

get ready :D

chucky pirate glove

not too good for me hahaha

the attack speed is too low for me

but if we use i set of clothing

we got alot buff

but using this equipment is too low compare to mine

but maybe it will work for other class

because i cant use this all equipment i will sell al of this on market

iam completed my job for today

what? job? (joking)

yeah this video is just to show you what will we got if we play the pirate event

my face covered by wings

iam still did'nt know where i want to go

tlong bantu yng ini blngnya gmana?

iam want to say thank you for everybody watching my video

dont forget to like, comment , subscribe because your like, comment , subscribe is helping me to make more and more video and dont forget to shere this video to your friend too

see you in the next video bye bye

For more infomation >> [MMORPG] 02 - DragonSaga - Pirate Event - Duration: 19:18.

-------------------------------------------

13 Easy Homemade Baked Recipes | Tutorial to Make Baked Recipes at Home For Your Family #3 - Duration: 10:52.

THANKS FOR WATCHING! DON'T FORGET LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR WATCHING! DON'T FORGET LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> 13 Easy Homemade Baked Recipes | Tutorial to Make Baked Recipes at Home For Your Family #3 - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to Auto-reply Messages in WhatsApp and Other Apps On Android 2017 | NO ROOT - Duration: 3:03.

hi guys in a meeting driving clamoring up a mountain face in

a library it is almost an endless list when you consider the places no very

convenient for taking a phone call or replying to texts but you probably don't

want to be rude and ignore people who are sending you the messages especially

those special people in your life who expect an instant response when they

text view then there are situations where you simply left your phone at home

and can't respond if only there was an app that could automatically respond to

calls or messages even better if it could do so not for SMS but also

messages on whatsapp the app is quite simple to use once you have it installed

which you can from the Google Play Store when you open the app you're introduced

to the components of the main page which is mostly all there is in the app tap on

the toggle in the top right corner to enable can't talk after that you can

change the message that will be automatically sent by taping message box

below that you will find options to enable the audio replies for SMS calls

and apps tapping on the toggle simply enables the service tapping on the

actual card lets you select for which contacts or apps you want to enable auto

reply for the first card in the app screen should be labeled auto reply to

send this is the automatic message that will be sent by default so just tap on

the card and edit the message with the text you want it to convey and then

press save

the app will reply to a message or a text from the same person once every 15

minutes this means if your mom is calling you over and over she will get

one reply after you miss her first call and the next ought to reply 15 minutes

late if she's still calling you can change this frequency by going to the

apps advanced settings here you can decrease the frequency to 30 minutes one

two four and eight hours or you can have Ken Tov send an audio reply to every

single text message or missed call you can see all the audio replies that have

been sent and reply history onto the log section that's it you have just enabled

the app to auto reply messages on whatsapp telegram Gmail hangouts etc

enjoy the app

For more infomation >> How to Auto-reply Messages in WhatsApp and Other Apps On Android 2017 | NO ROOT - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome To My Channel - Duration: 0:27.

this is my channel by the way I'm pretty much just gonna be talking about things

that upset me if you guys have any suggestions just you know comment below

yeah well thanks for taking the time to check out of this video and I'll see you

guys next time bye

For more infomation >> Welcome To My Channel - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Rockstar Girls - Rock Band - Fun Games For Kids To Play - Duration: 35:28.

Rockstar Girls-Rock Band - Fun Games For Kids To Play

For more infomation >> Rockstar Girls - Rock Band - Fun Games For Kids To Play - Duration: 35:28.

-------------------------------------------

Asthma -Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Management,Treatment & Pathology - Duration: 5:23.

asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties

it affects people of all ages and often starts in childhood although it can also

appear for the first time in adults there's currently no cure for asthma but

there are simple treatments that can help keep the symptoms under control so

it doesn't have a significant impact on your life some people particularly

children may eventually grow out of asthma but for others it's a lifelong

condition hey guys I'm dr. John and today I'm going to show you

asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties

symptoms of asthma the main symptoms of asthma are wheezing a whistling sound

when breathing breathlessness a type chest which may feel like a band is

tightening around it coughing the severity of the symptoms varies from

person to person they usually come and go but for some people they're more

persistent asthma symptoms can sometimes get temporarily worse this is known as

an asthma attack when to get medical advice see your GP if you think you or

your child may have asthma several conditions can cause similar symptoms

such as a chest infection or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD so

it's important to get a proper diagnosis and correct treatment your GP will

usually be able to diagnose asthma by asking about your or your child's

symptoms and carrying out some simple breathing tests but these are often

difficult to do in infants and young children so the diagnosis may be made on

the basis of symptoms and response to a trial of treatment with an inhaler

causes of asthma asthma is caused by inflammation swelling of the breathing

tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs this inflammation makes the

breathing tubes highly sensitive so they temporarily

become narrow this may occur randomly or after exposure to a trigger the tubes

may also sometimes become clogged with sticky mucus common asthma triggers

include allergens such as house dust mites animal fur and pollens other

irritants such as cigarette smoke strong smells gases and cold air exercise chest

infections the reason why some people develop asthma isn't fully understood

although it's known that you're more likely to develop it if you have a close

relative with the condition read more about the causes of asthma treatments

for asthma while there's currently no cure for

asthma there are a number of treatments that can help control the condition most

asthma treatments are taken using an inhaler a small device that delivers a

spray or powder medicine to your breathing tubes as you breathe in the

main treatments are identifying and avoiding asthma triggers if possible

reliever inhalers inhalers use when needed to quickly relieve asthma

symptoms for a short time preventer inhalers and hitters used regularly

every day to reduce the inflammation in the breathing tubes which prevents

asthma symptoms occurring you'll usually draw up a personal action plan with your

doctor or asthma nurse this will include information about your medicines how to

monitor your condition and what to do if you have an asthma attack

how long does asthma last asthma is a long-term condition for many people

particularly if it first develops in adulthood in children it's sometimes

disappears or improves during the teenage years although it can return

later in life the symptoms can usually be controlled with treatment and most

people will have normal and active lives although some people with more severe

asthma may have persistent problems complications of asthma

although asthma can normally be kept under

control it's still a serious condition that can cause the number of

complications this is why it's so important to follow your treatment plan

and not ignore your symptoms if they're getting worse badly controlled asthma

can cause issues such as persistent tiredness underperformance or absence

from a school psychological problems including stress anxiety and depression

disruption of your work and leisure because of unexpected visits to your GP

or hospital lung infections pneumonia in children delays in growth or puberty

there's also a risk of life-threatening complications such as severe asthma

attacks thank you for watching for more video don't forget to subscribe now

you

No comments:

Post a Comment