Friday, September 29, 2017

Youtube daily report w Sep 30 2017

Hello friends

Welcome back to my channel Nish Shreya

Today we are going to make Instant Peda.

These can be easily prepared with very less efforts

So let's see what all ingredients

we need to make these

First of all, soak saffron in milk

Now in a pan, heat clarified butter

Add condensed milk

Mix well

Add milk powder

Mix well

Stir continuously at medium flame

When milk powder is mixed well with condensed milk

Then add saffron milk

Now cook it while stirring continuously

till mixture is thicken up

When the mixture is thicken,

It will start leaving the edges of the pan

Do not over cook the mixture

As soon as we see mixture is thicken enough , turn off the flame

Add Cardamom powder and mix well

Now take this mixture out in a plate to cool down little bit

for 5 minutes

When mixture is cooled little bit

Scoop a tbsp of mixture and make balls

And keep on a plate

Now garnish these Peda's with Pistachios

Instant Milk Peda's are ready

Try this recipe and share your comments on my channel

Like, subscribe & share

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Peda Recipe | Instant Peda Recipe | Kesar Peda | How To Make Peda With Condensed Milk - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

ArtU's Photography Graduate...

For more infomation >> ArtU's Photography Graduate...

-------------------------------------------

Bettarini e la Venier insieme: cosa dirà Simona Ventura? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Bettarini e la Venier insieme: cosa dirà Simona Ventura? | K.N.B.T - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 280 231 Pk Automaat Avantgarde ECC/Navi/Xenon/Half Leder/PDC V+A/Trekhaak/108 - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse 280 231 Pk Automaat Avantgarde ECC/Navi/Xenon/Half Leder/PDC V+A/Trekhaak/108 - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cobas e studenti contro il G7 - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Cobas e studenti contro il G7 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Islamic Speech - Yazeed ki Haqiqat - Yazeed Kay Buray Kaam - Haji Imran Attari - Duration: 48:46.

Like, Comment & Share!

For more infomation >> Islamic Speech - Yazeed ki Haqiqat - Yazeed Kay Buray Kaam - Haji Imran Attari - Duration: 48:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bomba Chile reveals that 450km UFO is landed on top of Brazil TV - Duration: 18:45.

For more infomation >> Bomba Chile reveals that 450km UFO is landed on top of Brazil TV - Duration: 18:45.

-------------------------------------------

"Mere Rashke Qamar" | Baadshaho | Love Story | Ajay Devgn, Ileana - Duration: 2:46.

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Berk C was the only fall was working

The fire that put the MSA

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Berk C was the only fall was working

The fire that put the MSA

Bay Hijbana he exposed

Bay Hijbana he exposed

And youth was hit by youth

Eye simply his lorry from my eye

Would come this Ldaai MSA tax

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Was eye Haya manipulated on Mulakat

Was eye Haya manipulated on Mulakat

On the matter of tulip Ariz Hu'ay Vassal

That my unlocking Sharma on

Such neck bowed fun has it come

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

When was added, as well MSA from Nzr

Berk C was the only fall was working

The fire that put the MSA

I envy BE Kmr you first Nzr

For more infomation >> "Mere Rashke Qamar" | Baadshaho | Love Story | Ajay Devgn, Ileana - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

STREETWEAR HACKS DÀNH CHO NHỮNG "CHÚ LÙN" - Duration: 3:52.

Hi everyone and welcome back to my channel

I did come back to the US after 3 months in Vietnam

I feel kind of guilty because I only made 1 video during the summer

so I decided to shoot video for you guys right after coming back here

Today I will talk about a problem which everyone cares about

TALLNESS

and some tips to look taller

As you know, Asian people are pretty short generally

So it's hard to look good with the outfit

And Vietnam belongs to Asia, doesn't it?

so I will show you guys my tips

First thing is the top

Remember to choose the shirt which has right fit

Not too big because it makes you smaller

Not too small because it's will look ridiculous

You shouldn't wear long tee or long bomber

because it makes your legs shorter

and trend coat as well

Long tops make you look shorter

Next thing is the bottom

You shouldn't wear baggy pants or wide leg pants

because they increase the width of your body

One more time, your body looks shorter

So what should we wear?

Shorts

The perfect length for shorts is right at the the knees or above a little bit

Beside, you can we cropped pants

One more thing is that cropped pants and white crew socks are perfect combination

You may heard that we should wear pants and socks with the same color

In my opinion, white socks can go with cropped pants

because the length of your ankles increases

Moreover, you can wear slim fit pants suck as

joggers

or zipper pants

because your legs look slimmer

Thirdly is sneakers

Sneakers play a not very important roles to look tall

However, you can choose sneakers which have thick sole such as

Reebok Instapump Fury

It has a pretty thick sole, so you can increase you height a little

Last things is accessories

You should use accessories on the upper part of the body

such as glasses, hat,

or chain, earrings

or scarf

because people will notice in your upper body

insead of your lower body

and they will not realize you are short

Those are all my personal experiences to look taller

You can see it is important with an outfit

However, if you want to dress well,

confidence is the most important thing

If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment section below

Don'f forget to LIKE, SHARE my videos and SUBCRIBE to my channel

See you soon!! (maybe)

For more infomation >> STREETWEAR HACKS DÀNH CHO NHỮNG "CHÚ LÙN" - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Thalía - Domingo Legal (Melhores Momentos) - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Thalía - Domingo Legal (Melhores Momentos) - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Father Figures Trailer

For more infomation >> Father Figures Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 dCi 75 Express | Navigatie | Airco | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Bleutooth - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 dCi 75 Express | Navigatie | Airco | Cruise Controle | R-Link | Bleutooth - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Peda Recipe | Instant Peda Recipe | Kesar Peda | How To Make Peda With Condensed Milk - Duration: 1:59.

Hello friends

Welcome back to my channel Nish Shreya

Today we are going to make Instant Peda.

These can be easily prepared with very less efforts

So let's see what all ingredients

we need to make these

First of all, soak saffron in milk

Now in a pan, heat clarified butter

Add condensed milk

Mix well

Add milk powder

Mix well

Stir continuously at medium flame

When milk powder is mixed well with condensed milk

Then add saffron milk

Now cook it while stirring continuously

till mixture is thicken up

When the mixture is thicken,

It will start leaving the edges of the pan

Do not over cook the mixture

As soon as we see mixture is thicken enough , turn off the flame

Add Cardamom powder and mix well

Now take this mixture out in a plate to cool down little bit

for 5 minutes

When mixture is cooled little bit

Scoop a tbsp of mixture and make balls

And keep on a plate

Now garnish these Peda's with Pistachios

Instant Milk Peda's are ready

Try this recipe and share your comments on my channel

Like, subscribe & share

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Peda Recipe | Instant Peda Recipe | Kesar Peda | How To Make Peda With Condensed Milk - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Hairstyles Tutorials ...

For more infomation >> Beautiful Hairstyles Tutorials ...

-------------------------------------------

Photos From K-Pop's Sexiest Photoshoot Resurfaced…And Fans Can't Breathe - Duration: 3:45.

Photos From K-Pop's Sexiest Photoshoot Resurfaced…And Fans Can't Breathe

STELLAR might not be known as the sexiest girl group, but they definitely rank as one of the highest after this photo shoot.

The girls shot these photos for their second mini-album, Sting, but theyre still some of the sexiest photos even in 2017.

The photographer that shot these photos is the infamous Rotta, which may cause some mixed reactions.

but theres no denying his talent.

Jeonyul — Rapper & Maknae.

Minhee — Lead Vocalist & Lead Dancer.

Hyoeun — Lead Vocalist.

Gayoung — Secondary Vocalist.

For more infomation >> Photos From K-Pop's Sexiest Photoshoot Resurfaced…And Fans Can't Breathe - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Hindi Magiging Kami - Short film w/ Eng Sub | Stephanie Nicole - Duration: 2:03.

This is Micco, my boyfriend

I mean

my boy best friend.

He's the only person who can force me to do things.

He's annoyingly trying hard to make me look good

to make me look beautiful and a little bit thinner.

and as usual, he's teasing me.

there he is

he came near me, holding a gift.

and I told him: "you dont have to give me those stuff"

but

he still did convinced me.

I always ask myself

Am I that ugly?

Should I put on some make-up and be beautiful?

Should I use these make-ups?

Maybe then, He'll see me.

maybe.

So I went home, get dressed, went into my room

and again, stalked him

But I did not expect to see him with someone else.

Wondering, who is she?

It was the same day when he brought me there.

what did they do?

Did they had a sweet moment together?

or are they in a relationship already?

Here I am again.

asking

what's wrong with me?

am i not enough?

that's why I decided to take care of myself and put on some make-up.

maybe he really would never love me

but atleast now

I am satisfied

I am satisfied with what I look like

Now I could finally say that I have been given hope again

hope to love myself again

even when he is gone.

For more infomation >> Hindi Magiging Kami - Short film w/ Eng Sub | Stephanie Nicole - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dermatology Expert's Skincare Routine, How to Handle Oily Skin & More | SKINCARE CONFIDENTIAL - Duration: 10:41.

- Hey guys, how' it going?

- Hi.

- Hey.

Basically what we wanted to do

was just give everybody an opportunity

to ask their skin care questions

and so why don't we start with introductions?

You have, right now, David and Monica from Curology.

And for those of you who don't know us,

Monica is a Certified Physician Assistant

and is an absolute expert in everything skin care

and acne and make-up - Yeah.

- And beauty,

and I'm David Lortscher,

I'm a Board-Certified Dermatologist

and also one of the co-founders of Curology.

So, shall we get started?

- Sure.

- Nice so I think well,

thank you to everyone who sent in,

sent in your questions.

We have some of them here in front of us

and we'll try to get through as many as we can.

- Okay, yeah.

So Eric Delatorre wanted to know

what our personal routines are.

Our routines are pretty simple.

So I actually brought my products just to show you guys.

So I start off with a gentle cleanser

like the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle.

So that's what I start off in the morning.

Yes, okay.

And then I go in with my SPF,

my moisturizing SPF which is a Neutrogena,

Neutrogena Healthy Defense 50 SPF.

- I'll hold that for you.

- Oh Thank you.

- There we go, it's backwards, wow.

Okay, that's only for us probably.

- Okay and then in the morning sometimes

I'll wear make-up sometimes.

I don't when I wear make-up

I usually do a mineral make-up.

So, right now I'm using the Aveda

Mineral Make-up

and that is not comedogenic,

it doesn't clog my pores.

At the end of the day

to clean everything off

I use my micellar water by Garnier,

this is the non-water proof

since I do not use water-proof mascara.

- Does it smell good?

- It doesn't smell like anything.

- Okay then I won't smell it.

- (laughing) Okay.

- I'm gonna test you on that.

- Yeah and then after that

I'll go ahead and rinse any residue off

again with the same gentle cleanser

in the morning, or that I used in the morning.

And then I'll follow that up with my Curology.

So, that's my routine.

It's pretty simple.

Every once in a while,

maybe once every two weeks

I'll go ahead and use like a mask.

So this is a Blue Tansy

it's like natural AHA and BHA.

It's very like spa-like.

It smells very nice.

It's more relaxing.

Because - I'll smell that one.

- Yeah, you should smell that because...

- (laughing) I'll go off screen to smell that.

- Because it's plant based

it's really gentle so I really like it

but that's my routine.

- [David] And it comes with an applicator?

- Yes.

- So what is, what is,

how do you do this?

Oh so just you don't contaminate it, got it, okay.

(laughing)

I don't use too many of these products.

This is Monica's moisturizer,

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, we like it.

It's not too thick, you know.

It's not too expensive,

it's probably a lot like $11 or something.

- It was 11

and I mean it lasts forever.

- Yeah it lasts forever, you know.

- It's huge so I've had it for at least three months

and it's just a really gentle moisturizer.

I forgot to go over the under eye for me.

Since we're talking about it.

So I do use Curology under eye,

Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Like David was saying,

when you have treatments under the eye

it can cause added irritation.

So I don't need an extra eye cream,

I use my Curology three times a week

and then when I'm not using my Curology,

just under the eye area,

I'll follow up with a moisturizing lotion, so.

- Yeah.

- Just in case you guys were wondering.

- That's awesome.

- So that's my routine,

it's really, really simple.

Very gentle

and my skin type,

just so that you guys know,

is oily combination

and I am acne prone.

- Awesome.

Well I think mine,

probably our routines have maybe more in common

than they do different.

I don't use quite as many products

and also I'm not as organized as Monica is

so I didn't bring any of my products.

But, you know,

basically my morning routine is that I, you know,

shower, brush my teeth

and then put on an SPF moisturizer.

Which happens to be exactly the same one Monica uses

so we have it right here.

And we don't get paid to use this but.

- This is not sponsored.

- We just both happen to like it.

That would be wasted money

if they paid us to use this.

And at night,

basically brush my teeth,

use my Curology medication

and so really, like,

super, super simple

and I think what is in common

between our two regiments

is that none of uses like harsh cleansers.

We don't, like, over scrub,

we don't over exfoliate.

'Cause even if you tend to get oily skin occasionally

you don't want to get your skin angry and dry

and irritated. - Irritated.

- Or else it doesn't look, you know, nice.

- Right.

- So that's my routine.

Super simple

and I think that leads in to another question

that I just saw

by Jessie Lou.

- Yeah.

- Jessie Lou.

So, is it beneficial to wash your face

twice a day with a face cleanser

and then it also says some other nice things.

So, thank you Jessie for the questions.

In, you know, we get questions like this a lot

and it's important to know

that you do not need

to wash your face many times per day.

You know, I think for a lot of people,

once a day is enough.

And the reason is that

when we wash our face

it sort of strips the natural oils we have

and the way I think about it

is let's say you have a pot or a pan

with a little bit of grease on it

and once you wash it in the sink

all that grease is gone, right?

And so, when you're washing your face

it's the same thing

and the oils that we strip off our face

are actually there for a reason.

Like, you know, it protects our skin,

you know, promotes healthy skin.

- A natural moisturizer.

- Yeah, exactly.

So you don't want to, you know,

you don't wanna over wash

and, you know, certain people need to use,

maybe wash your face more than once a day.

A lot of people, right,

if you tend to have really oily skin

or if you need to wash off your make-up,

obviously don't go to sleep wearing make-up,

it'll clog your pores.

But for me,

I don't wash my face more than once per day

because, you know,

I don't typically wear make-up

and I don't really have oily skin.

So, so yes, so pretty simple

and really the key for us

and we just see a lot of people

over irritating their skins.

So I think that's something to emphasize.

- Yep.

- What's next?

- Shay Shabain asks,

I have dark skin so I only use the SPF 15

that is in my foundation.

Is this sufficient?

So that kind of depends, right?

It depends on how much sun exposure you're getting.

If you are getting little to no sun exposure

the SPF 15,

anything SPF 15 or above

should be enough coverage.

Now, if you're spending a lot of time

near the sun,

so you're walking to and from class

or at work you sit by a window

you might need a little bit more protection.

So for that I always, you know,

err on the side of caution.

So I always would recommend

adding an SPF moisturizer under your foundation.

- Yeah, I think that makes perfect sense.

- Right.

- And then I think

to answer the other part of your question,

I have dark skin so should I,

can I only use a lower SPF.

It's something I actually hear a lot

and people are like, you know,

do I have any SPF protection benefit

just from having dark skin

and I actually looked it up

for one of my patients

and obviously everyone

has a slightly different shade of skin

so it's impossible to generalize.

But, the typical dark skin person

has an SPF just from the melanin in the skin

of about 13.

- Okay.

- And then the typical light skin person

has an SPF from the melanin in the skin

of about 3, yeah.

So, there is just like a difference

in natural protection.

So, you know, for a raised question,

you know, she might be able to get away

with a lower SPF than somebody else would.

So, what's next?

- We have eye cream.

- Eye cream, okay yeah.

This is from Thrift Addict Hazel.

Thank you for the question Hazel.

Thrift Addict Hazel,

I think that's a good addiction to have.

If I was going to be addicted to something,

you would like save a lot of money.

So, is it okay to start using eye cream

at age 19?

It's okay and I would say

it's okay, it's not going to hurt you

but I think it's too early.

You know, so if I was Hazel,

I would probably do two things.

You're probably already wearing sunscreen.

That's important to keep, you know,

premature aging away from the eyes.

But then also make sure

you're wearing sunglasses all the time

because sunglasses do two things.

One, is that it actually blocks

the actual rays of the sun

and then the other thing is that

it keeps us from squinting

and every time we squint, you know,

all these little muscles contract

and it just helps to contribute

to premature aging.

So, I would save your money on,

you know, eye cream. - Expensive eye creams.

- You know, stuff like that.

Especially when you're a teenager.

- Right.

- And, you know, just make sure

you're wearing sunglasses

and, you know,

not going out in the sun without sunscreen.

- Yep, that seems like good advice.

We have another questions by Ray Blagades.

It's what should I do

to make my skin less oily and look healthier?

- Ray, Ray Blogalates, I think.

- Ray Blogalates.

- So like they do Pilates and they blog.

Oh we got back our connection.

Okay, that's cool.

- Okay, so just like David was saying,

having oily skin isn't horrible.

So if we are focusing on being positive,

oily skin is a built in moisturizer

and people with oily skin tend to look younger

because, less drying.

So those are the pros.

If you wanna try to get rid of

excess oiliness

then you might wanna use,

the easiest think to do

is use a foaming cleanser.

So a foaming cleanser is a little more stripping,

a little more drying,

but it's good for patients

that have overly oily skin.

So you could go that route.

You could also use a moisturizer

that is light.

So oil free moisturizer just like the CeraVe

that I use.

That would be really good to use

if you do use make-up,

a make-up primer can help reduce oiliness

and then blotting paper

during the day if you need it

to remove any access.

- But Dave is wondering

what is Mando's regiment,

skin care regiment.

Mando is Monica's husband.

- Yes he is.

(David laughing)

So I have, he has a very gentle...

- Mando has great skin by the way.

- He does.

So he uses the same

gentle cleanser I do.

The same moisturizer I do

and then he has his Curology medication

which is different from mine.

But, that is his regiment.

He also uses SPF in the morning.

So thank you Dave

for caring so much about Mando's skin.

- And thank you Melissa

for saying that

Curology is the only thing that helps with your skin.

That's very nice.

Well, I think that's it for today.

Why don't we,

if anybody has any more questions,

feel free to, you know,

just ask us on social media

and if you want us to do something like this again

or have any other topics you want us to cover

just let us know.

And thanks for hanging out with us.

- Thank you.

- Alright, bye guys.

- Bye.

For more infomation >> Dermatology Expert's Skincare Routine, How to Handle Oily Skin & More | SKINCARE CONFIDENTIAL - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Catamaran Apartments won Millennium Yacht Design Award - Duration: 1:44.

Catamaran Apartments won Millennium Yacht Design Award

For more infomation >> Catamaran Apartments won Millennium Yacht Design Award - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Indiana Pacers 2017-2018 Season Preview - Duration: 1:00.

What up Sports Court Jury!

Sports Court continues to preview NBA teams.

Today's case: Indiana Pacers.

Nutella Patel, Broseph Brosepherson.

Court is in session.

How are they going to replace Paul George's scoring?

Also, Myles Turner needs to up his game immediately.

The Pacers are weighing a lot on him, in order to be a star.

They also had some of their big names, such as Jeff Teague and CJ Miles, leave town.

The season could get pretty ugly in a hurry.

They need some work.

Pretty promising year for the Pacers.

Paul George made it clear he didn't want to be there anyways.

Now you're making way for younger talent who do want to be in Indiana.

Victor Oladipo and Darren Collison there to play.

Team has a lot of talent.

They can get it on both sides of the ball.

And Myles Turner definitely the future.

He can develop his three point shooting.

He can develop his defense.

Watch out.

Sports Court final verdict for the Pacers: 33 wins, 4th place in the Central Division,

12th place in the Eastern Conference, and will miss the playoffs.

That's it for this case of Sports Court!

Tomorrow's case: LA Clippers.

Like, Share, Comment, Subscribe.

Court is adjourned.

For more infomation >> Indiana Pacers 2017-2018 Season Preview - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Angie in JP] Osaka vlog #1 : Off to Osaka - Katsucurry / Airbnb - Duration: 9:46.

so this is the room I mean because our flight is early in the morning like 7:00

a.m. so we needed to be there like Hi sujin

we needed to be there like

6:00 or something so we just hired a room to stay overnight it was like 25k

per night the person

I think it's pretty okay

has a desk and bed on the top

there's a little kitchen laundry machine bathroom

good morning guys there's no

good light.

So It's just gonna look like a little bit like this

so it's 5:36 in the morning

we are here to grab the bus shuttle bus to airport last night I

was trying to make video about the room but my battery was gone

yeah the place was pretty okay but

air conditioning wasn't working it was so friggin hot

I couldn't sleep properly

now we're here I think that bus is like

pretty much like every 15 or

10 minutes

in a few hours we're gonna be in Osaka I'm gonna see you there

I bought these from online two days ago yeah so that we could get a better price

and we didn't need to like run like monkeys when we get there and with this

ticket you can get like a lot of discount from a lot of places like

around 20 places so we bought it

she is pretty sleepy

she got pocket Wi-Fi yeah

and so now it's 1033 I just got landed and went through

immigration there was not too many people here before I heard other people saying

the immigration was packed packed pack so it took like ages

but today it just took

like 30 minutes and our flight was pretty much late today because one of

the passenger came really late

we took off like 30 minutes later yeah so

now it's 1033 my friend went to bathroom when she comes back I'm gonna buy a

ticket oh yeah yeah yeah about the ticket

we got this ticket Chuyu pass

which is like for two days you can take most of trains and you got a special

price for a lot of places I think I told you before, right?

I can't take the train to go to Namba with this ticket. so I need to buy extra ticket for that

this is how Osaka airport looks like

you can get either rapid ticket or just normal ticket which I got

920 yen you can get that from the ticket machine

so now we've got off at Namba station. and try to figure out which way to go to

Airbnb the place is pretty much close to Niponbasi station.

she likes

something so bad I think she likes some earrings now

so we're heading to our Airbnb place but before that, we're going to grab

something to eat. oh that way yeah cause we are frigging hungry like always

when you take Nankai-sen, Namba is the last stop

so you need to get out of from

here you can go through the north gate which is here where we are now and up here

is the Namba city. I mean Osaka City Namba station and busy place

we gotta go there

so we're here to grab like sort of schnitzel but not pork the

beef named Motomura kyukatsu.

are you ready to eat??

we went to grab the thing but there was so many people there

we just came here

like any ramdom place looks pretty okay

They sells curry in Japanese way

we're gonna have, what was the name?

Schnitzel with curry

-Would you like to order? -Could I please grab 2 Katucurry and

-This Regular size one right? two of them? -yes, please. and

-one tap beer please.

[confirming order]

would you like to have beer right now?

ok. I will serve beer now.

[I didn't understand and now I got it LOL]

this is my first beer in Japan

nice, right? so soft

this is so frigging gooood

I didn't know you can have this quality beer from a market like this

this is our food schnitzel rice and curry this looks amazing smells

so freakin good but people normally eat those sort of stuff with curry and raw

egg I don't want to be rude so I can't make a video of it

but I think that's

the famous one here

But we're gonna go with this one today

I killed it !!!!

she didn't finish the rice. bc she doesn't like rice.

Oh my gosh. It was another level of Curry

It's 2150 yen. paying separate?

-How much was the beer? -The beer was 450 yen.

-450 yen... -Here's 850 yen change. Thank you.

Thank you so much It was really nice

Excuse me, I'd like to go this place

-Sorry I can't speak Japanese. -oh... no Japanese....

-Excuse me, I'd like to go this place -This building?

-Do you know the name of the store? -This is the name of the place.

-(name) -well, It's kinda hotel

-Ah, Hotel? -yes

-Thank you SOOOO much -You're welcome

-It's seems this is the place, right? -Is this?

I find this place but as you can see name is different from Airbnb so we

couldn't find it easily so I asked a guy how can I get this place he helped me a

lot he was so kind

so we got Airbnb. It was for two of us two nights $90 and see how it

is it's the fucking door I have no fucking room to stand

She's standing just

in front of the door with all the luggage and I don't even have space to step

in between like fridge and bed

I don't know how she put the fridge there how

people open the fridge whatsoever and right behind here just like one step to

go to bathroom

like I'm even speechless like gosh compared to the room this

bathroom is huge if you know what I mean

like yeah oh gosh this is like the worst

place I've ever been in my life like and she charged you like 90 bucks for two

nights.

gosh I'm pissed

well so I'm a little bit chilled now I

try to think about good times that we'll have it ain't gonna put me down

you know so again going out again

For more infomation >> [Angie in JP] Osaka vlog #1 : Off to Osaka - Katsucurry / Airbnb - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

김래원♡ 희생부활자! - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> 김래원♡ 희생부활자! - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

shabbat times nyc 2017 [ happy yom kippur 2017 [ gmar tov [ yom kippur 2017 rapture ] - Duration: 3:23.

Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar, begins at sundown on September 29.

Those that observe the "day of atonement" will fast for 25 hours, until sundown on September 30 this year.

Reflection is a key theme during the Jewish High Holidays — which take place for 10 days between Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year which began at sunset on September 20, and Yom Kippur.

Whether you're Jewish or not, reflecting on the past year and looking ahead at the one to come is a valuable exercise — one that's even easier with an increasingly popular website: 10Q.

Every fall, beginning on Rosh Hashanah, 10Q participants are emailed a question a day for 10 days, and answers are recorded in the site's "vault." The following year, your responses are emailed back to you, so you can reflect on how your year played out.

Then, the process begins again. Think of it as one of those school assignments where you had to write a letter to your future self, and your teacher mailed it to you a year later.

It's not too late to participate this year, but you have to finish all 10 questions — and officially submit them to the "10Q vault" — within 72 hours of nightfall on September 30, when Yom Kippur ends this year. At that point, the vault closes, and your answers are stored and saved until next year.

The 10 questions (plus one bonus question) cover a variety of topics. You'll be asked to describe a significant experience you've had in the past year, and if there's something you wish you had done differently.

You'll also be asked to choose one thing you'd like to achieve by this time next year, and how you'd like to improve your life over the coming months.

The site is simple and easy to use. Questions appear like this:

Your answers can be short or long, and you can skip questions that don't resonate with you.

If you like this video, you may like the video below and subscribe to my channel to watch the latest videos. Thank you for watching this video. Wish you always fun and success!

For more infomation >> shabbat times nyc 2017 [ happy yom kippur 2017 [ gmar tov [ yom kippur 2017 rapture ] - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Iowa mother left 4 kids home alone while she went to Europe, police say - Duration: 1:16.

Iowa mother left 4 kids home alone while she went to Europe, police say

For more infomation >> Iowa mother left 4 kids home alone while she went to Europe, police say - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

👣💖👣Arely's Nike Air Forces Destroy Your Oreo Pile - Duration: 1:46.

Here's Some Advice, Don't Leave Your Food On The Floor 👣💖👣

I Bet You Wish I Would Stop But You Know That You Simply Cannot Stop Me👣💖👣

Hahaha! Your Food Is Completely Ruined. Don't Forget. Mom Still Says You Have To Eat It All Up No Matter What👣💖👣

Hahahaha! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! I'm Not Done Yet! Let Me Rub It All In 👣💖👣

You Are Such A Loser And You Won't Ever Change! Just Keep On Watching As I Crush Up Your Nice Oreos Mom Says You Have To Eat It So Get Ready For A Meal Of Your Life! 👣💖👣

Don't Forget To Subscribe And Leave A Like And If You Enjoyed This, Watch All Of My Other Videos 👣💖👣

No comments:

Post a Comment