Monday, November 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 27 2018

Come here, Lulu!

One, two~

PONG!

POK!

Lulu: Hi~

Lulu: It's Lulu...

DD!

Look at this!

Here is a treat, DD! Here!

Stop pricking up ears and come here~

One, two~

PONG!

DD: Meow.

One, two~

PONG!

DD: Meow.

DD: (?)

(Laughing)

PONG!

Wasn't it enough to attract your interest?

Awesome.

(Laughing)

DD: Purr...

Oh, honey.

You're not coming until I give you at least 3 pieces, huh?

DD: Purr~

Purr~

Ododo~

You want some more?

DD: Meow

(Laughing)

You want some more, honey?

Say "Give me one more~"

Say "Give me one more~ Meow~"

DD: Meow~

(Laughing)

Look at this, Lala~

Ta-da!

Oh~ Come here, peeping Lala~

Oh, it's too high! What do I do~

One, Two~

PONG!

(Laughing)

PONG!

(Laughing)

PONG!

PONG!

Come and have some treats, Lulu~

Nyang Nyang Nyang Nyang Nyang

PONG!

(Peekaboo!)

(Laughing)

Come here, Lulu!

One, two~

PONG!

(Laughing)

That is so quick, kitty!

Did you sniff it? Sniff sniff?

You want some more?

Nope, kitty.

Kitty!

One, two, PONG!

Now, go!

Oh...

Where is it?

Are you looking for it? (lol)

OK. Take a look again.

One, two...!

There you go! Bye!

(Laughing)

Treats!

No?

Don't you eat the one dropped on the floor?

No~

What do I do?

You don't want this?

Oh, you're looking at me.

Oh, you want something else?

Momo: Well....... Then....

Momo: I will...

(lol) What are you talking about?

Nope! (lol)

Momo: Please...

Momo: (Say please)

(Laughing)

What are you...

Let's split it.

Split it and

One for TT~ One for Momo~

Oh, you guys are so cute~

You don't eat the one on the floor, huh?

(Laughing)

Momo: Hey, knock it off!

I gave it to you!

Momo: Hey!

Momo: Just tap my butt.

(lol) Geez...

One, two~

PONG!

Treats~

Why don't you eat?

Weird...

Momo! Momo!

Look!

Look. I'll drop the treat right here.

One, two~

Wow, how fast he is!!

Amazing!

Momo: Tap it.

What? (lol)

Chuchu! Over here!

Chuchu! Treats!

Treats~ Treats~

Oh, don't let your eyes get closed, sweetie!

Here are some treats!

(Laughing)

Chuchu! Treats!

Come here, sweetie!

(Calling)

Sweetie... (lol)

Kitty, you look sleepy...

Here!

Here!

- Two Hours Later -

Oh! Oh! There you go!

Come... Come here! Come here, kitty!

She woke up!

Well begun is half done.

Why don't... (lol)

Oh! One step out! (lol)

She stepped out!

Please! Just a little more!

Huh?

She stood up! Yeah! Come here!

Oh! Oh~~

Treats!

Oh, don't stop!

Do you really need to stretch at that point? (lol)

Why did you stop? (lol)

Sweetie ! Over here!

Here, here it is.

(Laughing)

Come here, sweetie.

There you go! Yeah!

Oh~

Why? Why did you stop?

Come here, sweetie! Don't stop~

Over here!

It's right in front of you!

(Laughing)

Lulu: Hi!

(Laughing)

What are you doing? (lol)

One, two~

PONG~

(Laughing)

It's not there.

It went farther. What are you doing there? (lol)

Why... (lol)

Why... (lol)

What's the matter with you~ (lol)

Wow! He found it! (lol)

Come here, Chuchu. I'll give you a treat.

Oh, it's yummy!

He could take it out from your mouth... Wow...

For more infomation >> 간식주새오 - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Batarya (Pil) Değişimi #samsunggalaxys6edge - Duration: 6:09.

How to replace Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge battery

You can watch it via video.

"Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge battery replacement"

successfully done.

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Batarya (Pil) Değişimi #samsunggalaxys6edge - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Marchan por la erradicación de la violencia contra la mujer - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Marchan por la erradicación de la violencia contra la mujer - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Carola de Moras reveló en Mucho Gusto que vive con un pulmón desde los 8 años - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Carola de Moras reveló en Mucho Gusto que vive con un pulmón desde los 8 años - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

A real haunting caught on camera / Un espanto real captado en camara. - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> A real haunting caught on camera / Un espanto real captado en camara. - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

101 Carla & Anke - Duration: 15:55.

I'm just like you. I'm attracted to women.

You?

I only just realized it. I don't know why.

You really stop at nothing

You see? The others don't understand me. But YOU know how it is.

I thought maybe you could help me somehow...

Now wait just a second. I mean, up until now you've only been interested in men. What happened?

Somehow I just didn't want to acknowledge that I didn't care anything about them

And hence, you've simply fallen in love with a woman now?

Well...

She's fooling around with your ex!

And she's expecting to gain something from it. Vanessa never does ANYTHING without a motive!

Is that true?

You and Anke...

So, you were just putting on an act the whole time

== No! == Well what then?! You were bashing her because you liked her?!

Yes!

It was just that... I was trying to protect myself. From my feelings! And that's why I was so mean to her.

Oh. So, not because you begrudged me a girlfriend, or because you believed I wouldn't take care of you anymore?

It had absolutely nothing to do with you!

== Of course not. == Really!

She just totally flustered me and I wanted my peace and quiet back again

Your "peace and quiet"?! And that's why you broke us up?!?!

I didn't

I'm recalling the situation in my bathroom

SHE initiated that!

Anke sees that very differently

I just couldn't defend myself. I was completely bewildered...

... and somehow I enjoyed it, too

You wanted me to catch the two of you. And you wanted me to throw her out.

That is not true. That all only happened because I'm attracted to women. That's when I realized it.

You twist everything around until it suits you

Why don't you believe me?! You went through this yourself.

Yes, I DID, but not YOU!

I can't help it

Either you're lying up one side and down the other, or you seduced my girlfriend away from me

Neither is particularly amusing

And now I'd like to be alone

Stop evading my question! Do you have something going on with Vanessa or not?

Is this an interrogation or something?

Vanessa is telling me she's suddenly a lesbian, and together with you. Is that true?!

Yes. But what business is that of yours?

As best I recall, you and I once had something together

'Had', exactly. What we had wasn't committed anyway.

Oh, I see!

Well then, good luck

Don't you worry about me

I'll be curious to see how fast Vanessa swings back to men

I doubt that

Hoah!

Hello! This is certainly a nice surprise.

Why didn't you tell me sooner that you and Vanessa had something going on?

== Why am I not supposed to kiss you? == I don't want anybody to see us!

Why? Is your nosy girlfriend here? Or do you in fact actually have a jealous bodybuilder boyfriend?

No, I just don't want anyone to, okay? Not everybody has to know about our one-night stand.

So, you're into secrets, I'm fine with that

But tell me, do you have plans for tonight?

Not yet, but I have to go now

That would be a shame, because... I, for one, don't have any plans

Sorry, but now I really have to--

Gregor?

== Carla! == Hello! What are you doing in Düsseldorf?

And how do you two know each other?

== So you guys know each other through Nathalie? == Yeah, since forever.

It's certainly a small world

Yeah, and you guys?

Well, we...

We don't actually know each other. I was trying to chat her up, earlier, and she wasn't particularly thrilled.

Right. It's not like I have to have a beer with just anyone.

No. No offense taken. Should you change your mind, however, I live here. Just ask for Gregor.

Ciao. - See you.

Ciao

Pesky guy

Did you talk to Anke?

Yes

And, do you believe me now?

== That you're into women? == Mhm.

I would say,... everybody does a little sampling at some point

You say that so disparagingly

Despite the fact it took a lot out of me to acknowledge it

Are you expecting 'best wishes' from me now?

Carla, what have I done to you? I already explained about the thing with Anke.

Fine, maybe you really have fallen for her. But that doesn't excuse your behavior, not by a long shot.

Goodbye

At least now she believes me about the women

Vanessa!

How come we shouldn't see each other for a while?

Because of Carla. I just can't do it anymore.

It hadn't bothered you up until now

She's my stepmother and I like her. I owe her a little consideration.

We could meet secretly

I would only feel scummy about that

These sudden scruples...

... that's not like you

Anke,...

... our relationship shouldn't be weighed down by something like this

I'd rather wait. This is all much too important to me!

So important that you don't want to see me anymore?

Only for a short while!

Come on, please. I'm sure Carla will get used to the idea, soon, and...

... then I'll just feel better about it

Okay, if you insist

All right then

At least call now and then, all right?

Sure. It's just for a week or two.

== Bye. == Bye.

[Venus Club - A club by women for women]

== Hello, Carla. == Hello.

I've brought you your mail

Thanks

Is there something else?

Did you get my letter?

Vanessa, at the moment, I really have other concerns

Right, sure. Uh...how is Leonard doing?

Better. He'll probably come out of the coma today.

I'm glad

Listen. I read your letter and I accept your apology.

Really?

What happened with Anke, however, I still think was way out of line

Right, sure. And yet it wasn't actually even about Anke.

I was just totally confused by the fact I was feeling something for women

Let's talk about it another time please, all right?

Sure. I have to get back to work.

See you

== Ciao. == Ciao.

It isn't easy for me, either, to end our affair

But I don't want to hurt Carla any longer

Right

Carla is just much too important to me

Oh come on, stop it

What do you mean?

I should have known you were pulling some new number. Heaven only knows why I went for it.

But I--

Oh come on. Don't annoy me any longer with your childish games. I've got way better ways to spend my time.

I guess you'll need to keep working on your seduction skills. They don't seem to be getting you anywhere with women. Assuming you still even want that?

Who says it's Anke I want to get somewhere with?

Tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy (My own little nasty world)

Tonight, don't you wanna come with me (Do you think I'm a nasty girl)

Tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy (My own little nasty world)

Tonight, don't you wanna come with me (Do you think I'm a nasty girl... nasty girl)

Do you think I'm a nasty girl (Nasty girl)

Do you think I'm a nasty girl (Do you think I'm a nasty girl)

Nasty girl!

Do you think I'm a nasty girl

Nasty girl!

Do you think I'm a nasty girl

I said, "please!" (Please... please!)

Hey

Were you looking for me?

I'm looking for someone else

Hello, Carla!

Hello

What a coincidence! What are you doing here?

I wanted to enjoy myself a little

Unfortunately, I'm not in such a cheerful mood. I broke things off with Anke.

Oh, is that so?

On account of you!

Well, then I don't want to detain you any longer. Have fun finding your next conquest!

Does the little one belong to you?

No, feel free to help yourself

Great

Thanks. I've changed my mind. Keep the change.

Carla, are you leaving already? It was just getting to be enjoyable.

Vanessa, for someone who just experienced their coming out, you're putting on quite the show

I was only dancing

Oh well, doesn't matter anyhow. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Ciao.

[The Partying Style of Düsseldorf Lesbians - even Düsseldorf nobility mixes with the commoners]

Bad news?

Do you know what the best thing about you is?

My good looks, what else

That you're almost never here!

== You won't need to put up with me much longer. == That's what you keep saying.

Idiot

Did you forget your key again?!

Hhh--

== Carla! == May I come in?

Of...of course

You've seen it?

Yes

Okay

Then tell me whatever it is you have to say

I would say it's about high time that you and I have a talk

If Dad sees me like that in the paper, what's he going to think?

That I'm attracted to women is something I would have rather told him myself

Your father loves you. And he will be understanding.

Yeah, but me in the middle of all those women--

You're young... And at your age people make one or two mistakes now and then.

== Really? == Yes, I'm quite sure.

Vanessa...

What on earth... what was that?!

I've been wanting to do that for a long time

You have totally misinterpreted something

You didn't like it?

Vanessa!

Well, I...

Listen, I don't even want to know

Carla, stay here, please!

Carla!

Crap

Here's the mail

Lay it down there, thanks

Carla?

About earlier...

We'll just forget it, okay?

Would you happen to have five minutes? It's really incredibly important to me.

Excuse me?

Yes, what is it?

The auctioneer called. He's asking what the minimum price will be.

I'll finish it up right away, thank you

I don't have time right now

== And later? == I can't say yet.

Thank you

Are you following me?

I had to work until now

Carla?

What are you doing?!

I have to talk to you

== I already said, we'll forget the whole thing, hm? == I can't.

Vanessa, I know, you're going through a difficult time right now

== I'll say! == You're confused. That is quite obvious.

I'm familiar with that from my own coming out. People do strange things. So, let's forget it.

No!

Carla, I've fallen in love with you

For more infomation >> 101 Carla & Anke - Duration: 15:55.

-------------------------------------------

"Casi un Marlenazo": Carola de Moras sufrió gracioso fail con su vestuario en Mucho Gusto - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> "Casi un Marlenazo": Carola de Moras sufrió gracioso fail con su vestuario en Mucho Gusto - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Igualar Horóscopos Importante Para Matrimonio? - Duration: 1:01.

Horoscopes are being matched. What it means is, stars are being matched.

But how do you match these two idiots? It's not possible, nobody can match these two idiots.

Only if they take responsibility for each other, if they show some sense

of involvement and invest their lives in each other, then something wonderful may happen.

This is why, for most people, all love affairs and marriages are beautiful

only for some time, after that it is one big anxiety or non-stop friction.

You cannot match people. It is just that, if you hold the other person's well-being

above your own, then you will find everything works out. This is the only

creature on the planet who can structure its own life. If you want to give that up

and allow inanimate things like planets and stars to decide the future of who

you are, it's a tragic way to exist.

For more infomation >> Igualar Horóscopos Importante Para Matrimonio? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Paulina Rojas sobre la posibilidad de animar 'La Mañana': "Ser animadora no depende de mí" - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Paulina Rojas sobre la posibilidad de animar 'La Mañana': "Ser animadora no depende de mí" - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

ఇడ్లి పిండి తో కొత్త వెరైటీ మసాలా ఊతప్పం | how to make masala uttapam recipe telugu with idli batter - Duration: 3:37.

how to make masala uttapam recipe in telugu with idli batter at home

For more infomation >> ఇడ్లి పిండి తో కొత్త వెరైటీ మసాలా ఊతప్పం | how to make masala uttapam recipe telugu with idli batter - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ Phượt yêu ] Đi phượt Phan Thiết Mũi Né - du lịch tự túc - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> [ Phượt yêu ] Đi phượt Phan Thiết Mũi Né - du lịch tự túc - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 도원경(Do Won Kyung) - 다시 사랑한다면(If I Love Again) - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 도원경(Do Won Kyung) - 다시 사랑한다면(If I Love Again) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Roller? I Hardly Know Her! - Duration: 22:22.

For more infomation >> Roller? I Hardly Know Her! - Duration: 22:22.

-------------------------------------------

I-TEAM gets results: Overgrown yard mowed, sidewalks repaired - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> I-TEAM gets results: Overgrown yard mowed, sidewalks repaired - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

간식주새오 - Duration: 7:49.

Come here, Lulu!

One, two~

PONG!

POK!

Lulu: Hi~

Lulu: It's Lulu...

DD!

Look at this!

Here is a treat, DD! Here!

Stop pricking up ears and come here~

One, two~

PONG!

DD: Meow.

One, two~

PONG!

DD: Meow.

DD: (?)

(Laughing)

PONG!

Wasn't it enough to attract your interest?

Awesome.

(Laughing)

DD: Purr...

Oh, honey.

You're not coming until I give you at least 3 pieces, huh?

DD: Purr~

Purr~

Ododo~

You want some more?

DD: Meow

(Laughing)

You want some more, honey?

Say "Give me one more~"

Say "Give me one more~ Meow~"

DD: Meow~

(Laughing)

Look at this, Lala~

Ta-da!

Oh~ Come here, peeping Lala~

Oh, it's too high! What do I do~

One, Two~

PONG!

(Laughing)

PONG!

(Laughing)

PONG!

PONG!

Come and have some treats, Lulu~

Nyang Nyang Nyang Nyang Nyang

PONG!

(Peekaboo!)

(Laughing)

Come here, Lulu!

One, two~

PONG!

(Laughing)

That is so quick, kitty!

Did you sniff it? Sniff sniff?

You want some more?

Nope, kitty.

Kitty!

One, two, PONG!

Now, go!

Oh...

Where is it?

Are you looking for it? (lol)

OK. Take a look again.

One, two...!

There you go! Bye!

(Laughing)

Treats!

No?

Don't you eat the one dropped on the floor?

No~

What do I do?

You don't want this?

Oh, you're looking at me.

Oh, you want something else?

Momo: Well....... Then....

Momo: I will...

(lol) What are you talking about?

Nope! (lol)

Momo: Please...

Momo: (Say please)

(Laughing)

What are you...

Let's split it.

Split it and

One for TT~ One for Momo~

Oh, you guys are so cute~

You don't eat the one on the floor, huh?

(Laughing)

Momo: Hey, knock it off!

I gave it to you!

Momo: Hey!

Momo: Just tap my butt.

(lol) Geez...

One, two~

PONG!

Treats~

Why don't you eat?

Weird...

Momo! Momo!

Look!

Look. I'll drop the treat right here.

One, two~

Wow, how fast he is!!

Amazing!

Momo: Tap it.

What? (lol)

Chuchu! Over here!

Chuchu! Treats!

Treats~ Treats~

Oh, don't let your eyes get closed, sweetie!

Here are some treats!

(Laughing)

Chuchu! Treats!

Come here, sweetie!

(Calling)

Sweetie... (lol)

Kitty, you look sleepy...

Here!

Here!

- Two Hours Later -

Oh! Oh! There you go!

Come... Come here! Come here, kitty!

She woke up!

Well begun is half done.

Why don't... (lol)

Oh! One step out! (lol)

She stepped out!

Please! Just a little more!

Huh?

She stood up! Yeah! Come here!

Oh! Oh~~

Treats!

Oh, don't stop!

Do you really need to stretch at that point? (lol)

Why did you stop? (lol)

Sweetie ! Over here!

Here, here it is.

(Laughing)

Come here, sweetie.

There you go! Yeah!

Oh~

Why? Why did you stop?

Come here, sweetie! Don't stop~

Over here!

It's right in front of you!

(Laughing)

Lulu: Hi!

(Laughing)

What are you doing? (lol)

One, two~

PONG~

(Laughing)

It's not there.

It went farther. What are you doing there? (lol)

Why... (lol)

Why... (lol)

What's the matter with you~ (lol)

Wow! He found it! (lol)

Come here, Chuchu. I'll give you a treat.

Oh, it's yummy!

He could take it out from your mouth... Wow...

For more infomation >> 간식주새오 - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Let's Go Eevee Part 5 "So Cute I wanna Die" - Duration: 1:47:35.

For more infomation >> Pokemon Let's Go Eevee Part 5 "So Cute I wanna Die" - Duration: 1:47:35.

-------------------------------------------

High surf leads to dozens of rescues off Oahu's north, west shores - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> High surf leads to dozens of rescues off Oahu's north, west shores - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Broods On The Pure Stress of Performing Onstage With Taylor Swift - Duration: 0:57.

I remember on the Melbourne show

'cos that was the first night that

I went on stage for 'Shake It Off' with her and Charlie

and I was shitting my pants

I was just like so nervous and I just wanted like a shot of tequila

just to calm me down

and so her manager like came in like this like

nice bottle of Casamigos

and I was like "I like you. Thank you. This is gonna help a lot"

and then you know what?

I remember the whole performance now.

Oh that's good.

I would have blacked out with nerves, seriously, if i didn't drink

I would have just been like

This choreography

and I'm like "I'm already doing it wrong."

I'm in the crowd going "thank God I'm not up there"

I'm just like...

["Go girl."]

"Which was are my hips supposed to be going?"

"Oh shit. Oh no, wrong way."

and you know when you're like, kind of going the wrong way

and you have to wait and so you're just like

"Okay and...join in."

For more infomation >> Broods On The Pure Stress of Performing Onstage With Taylor Swift - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Support for I-81 upgrades in NRV - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Support for I-81 upgrades in NRV - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

火冒三丈!美國心血打水漂 !中印剛剛邊界問題達成「重要共識」。 - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 火冒三丈!美國心血打水漂 !中印剛剛邊界問題達成「重要共識」。 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Exposed: Lacazette reveals recent transfer talks he held with Arsenal – Reports - Duration: 2:58.

Alexandre Lacazette has admitted that he held talks with Arsenal a few years ago, and now that he's finally joined the club they're adamant that they want to keep him

Speaking over the international break, Lacazette explained that he knew he had to move on from Lyon and take the next step in his career

Arsenal came along and spoke to him about a transfer a few years ago, but it never went through

When they eventually returned in 2017, he wasted no time accepting the offer and moving to North London

"I needed the next step," he said."A few years ago I talked with Arsenal but it was not a good time

When they came (back) I was so happy and the discussion with Arsenal and the club was so quick, and with me it was so quick

" A year and a half later, Lacazette believes that he's adjusted to his new club and to the Premier League

The striker feels that Arsenal have faith in him as well, after guaranteeing they wanted to keep him in the summer

"I'm happy because I know now the league, I know my players, my teammates," he said

"The club is happy because this summer they didn't want to sell me; they told me 'we are happy to have you in the team'

The decision to keep Lacazette and continue giving him matches has worked very well so far

The striker has six goals and four assists this season, despite only making nine starts for the club

According to WhoScored's statistical analysis, no Arsenal player is performing better than the Frenchman

In the big games, Lacazette is still having a major impact, scoring against Liverpool recently

That makes it three goals and two assists against big six opposition, from six starts, plus his three goals in four games in last season's Europa League quarter and semi-final

If he keeps up this form he'll remain the first name on the teamsheet

For more infomation >> Exposed: Lacazette reveals recent transfer talks he held with Arsenal – Reports - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

장윤정 도경완, 아들 도연우 공개 '도경완 판박이' - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> 장윤정 도경완, 아들 도연우 공개 '도경완 판박이' - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Kimber Clayton - I Know That Car (video) - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Kimber Clayton - I Know That Car (video) - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

A Very MJ Wedding - Duration: 43:05.

For more infomation >> A Very MJ Wedding - Duration: 43:05.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 코요태(KYT) - 실연(Disappointed Love) - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 코요태(KYT) - 실연(Disappointed Love) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to use what if and Be + used to in English grammar correctly| Basic| with Bangla example - Duration: 17:24.

For more infomation >> How to use what if and Be + used to in English grammar correctly| Basic| with Bangla example - Duration: 17:24.

-------------------------------------------

Send PDFs or Any Files From Chatfuel Chatbot Using Google Drive, Dropbox or WordPress Site | C+I 42 - Duration: 8:25.

In this lesson, you'll learn how to send PDF to your user using your Dropbox,

Google Drive or even WordPress website. login to Chatfuel and go to your bot

Automate section, add a new group and name it PDF file.

Create a block and name it PDF file as well.

Just so you know, Chatfuel already has a plugin that allows you to send video or

audio to your user if you are using Dropbox or your own server to host the

file. At the moment they don't have PDF plugin yet that's why we have this

lesson. So if you are sending video and audio file you don't have to use

Integromat, you can use Chatfuel plugin for that unless your file is

hosted in Google Drive. Now let me remove these two plugins and we will continue

the lesson.

Insert a typing action

and a text card just to indicate to the user that the file is loading.

After that, add a JSON API plugin.

Now let's go to Integromat to get the URL.

Create a new scenario,

Search for Chatfuel and continue.

Select JSON Listener.

Add a new webhook and name it however you want.

Copy the URL to clipboard, go back to Chatfuel.

You may leave the type as GET. Paste the URL here.

Uncheck this option so we don't get an error message then go to Setup AI.

Add a new AI rule with the keyword PDF then direct user to the "pdf file" block.

Let's head back to Integromat, click OK

and add another Chatfuel module, select JSON Response.

Under the messages, add a new item. Object type will be generic file but if you are

sending a video or audio file make sure you select it accordingly.

Now we will need to paste the file URL here. Just a gentle reminder here, make sure the

file size is not more than 25 MB. We will start with Dropbox. Go to your

Dropbox account, assuming this demo.pdf is the file that you want to send to your user.

Click on the share button,

create a link

then copy the link.

I will paste the link here just to show you how I change the link that can be

used in Integromat. You can download this document in the resources section.

For a Dropbox link it is very simple just change the number at the end from 0 to 1.

Once you have done that, copy the link and go to Integromat then paste the

link in the file URL. Add the item, I will add a text message

below just to indicate where is the file coming from.

Add the message and click OK. Since we are not sending any user attribute

from Chatfuel, we don't have to run the scenario once. So just save the scenario

and turn it on to run the scenario immediately.

Just type in pdf, the file should appear.

Next we will proceed with Google Drive. Click on the Chatfuel module and edit the

file type. Login to your Google Drive,

right click on the demo.pdf then select get shareable link.

Copy the link,

I will paste it here just to show you how I change it. You can actually paste it

directly in the Integromat. Now select the red color text just like this

copy it and replace it with "open?".

Copy the URL, go back to Integromat

and paste it in the file URL.

Save

and I will change the text to Google Drive.

Save the scenario and we can test the bot.

It's working well. Now for the last part I will show you

how to host a file in your WordPress website.

Login to your WordPress website. Under the media section, click on the "Add New"

button to upload a new file. After that click on the "Select Files" button and

select your PDF file.

Once the file has been uploaded, click on the edit link beside the file.

Copy the file URL and go back to Integromat and paste it here. Click save.

I will change the text to WordPress.

Save the scenario and we can test the bot again.

Now you have learned how to send PDF to your user using the files in your

Dropbox, Google Drive or even your WordPress website. Thank you so much for

watching, I hope to see you in another lesson.

For more infomation >> Send PDFs or Any Files From Chatfuel Chatbot Using Google Drive, Dropbox or WordPress Site | C+I 42 - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tanger Outlets Sees Busy Holiday Shopping Weekend - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Tanger Outlets Sees Busy Holiday Shopping Weekend - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Man City news: Pep Guardiola reveals City will be failures unless they do ONE thing - Duration: 5:10.

 A win in France on Tuesday night would guarantee City a place in the knockout stages with a match to spare

 Despite winning three Premier League titles in the last six seasons, the club have disappointed on the continental stage

 They have only reached the semi-finals on one occasion since the billionaires took over at the Etihad and were beaten by Real Madrid under Manuel Pellegrini in 2016

 Since arriving in 2008, owner Sheikh Mansour has pumped in more than £1b of his personal fortune in attempt to make City a dominant footballing powerhouse both in England and Europe

 But becoming kings of Europe for the first time remains the club's Holy Grail - and Guardiola reckons in some people's eyes City have to win the Champions League to be considered one of the truly great sides

 The Spaniard said: "For the people who don't love us too much [critics], then we would have failed

I'm pretty sure our fans don't have regrets for what these guys have been doing. "That is the best compliment, the best success a team can have

We want to continue the level in the Premier League and arrive in the best condition possible

 "But try to win it [Champions League] again, why not? We want the last 16 and they know the size of the competition - it speaks for itself

" Guardiola, who will be without injured quarter Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesus and Ilkay Gundagon, has never won all three Champions League group games on his travels as a manager

 He admits achieving this would be the perfect form of revenge, considering Lyon produced a shock win at the Etihad in September

 He added: "We lost the first game against a tough team, but now we have the chance to qualify with one game left

 "We come to do our jobs. In the last month we played at a high level, scoring a lot of gaols

 "Never in nine or 10 years have I been able to win three games away, so it will be an exceptional situation

" Meanwhile Guardiola insists rising superstar Phil Foden is ready to light up the biggest club stage of all

 Foden has spent the last 12 months emerging as one of the most exciting young talents in English football

 The attacking midfielder, 18, inspired the England U17 side to win the World Cup in India last year before setting about the challenge of establishing himself in the Manchester City

 Despite showing glimpses of his extraordinary gifts, Foden has still struggled to hold down a regular place in Guardiola's side

 While England boss Gareth Southgate has called up the likes of unproven talents like Jadon Sancho, Ben Chilwell and Lewis Dunk, Foden has been kept waiting for his senior bow

 This could have something to do with the fact Southgate is concerned about Foden's lack of significant game time at club level with just two starts this season

 But all this could be about to change, with Guardiola missing some significant players through injury against Lyon tonight

 Foden is poised to sign a new and improved long-term contract with City and Guardiola said: "Definitely, he is ready

 "When Phil appeared in the last pre-season game [against Bayern Munich in Miami], I was incredibly impressed

 "I think he's stronger and more conscious that he's able to play with us. He played 20 minutes in the last game and was so aggressive with the ball and intense without it

 "I have the feeling that ,every time he played, he played good. In pre-season or during the season, a few minutes or 90 minutes, he always plays good

He's definitely ready."

For more infomation >> Man City news: Pep Guardiola reveals City will be failures unless they do ONE thing - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Maxine Says Migrants Storming Border Is Political Ploy By Trump, Gets Nasty Surprise - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Maxine Says Migrants Storming Border Is Political Ploy By Trump, Gets Nasty Surprise - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Class cell project claymation - Duration: 1:48.

hi you must be the doctor my friend Tim here is very sick most doctors have not

worked towards animal cells so I can help you recognize the organelles Tim

take these sleeping pills we won't take long

this skin like layer that is protecting him is the cell membrane but I don't

think that's the problem there are so many organelles floating in this

cushioning cytoplasm let's look at the nucleus this is where instructions are

made like a tiny brain if we look closer we can see his chromatin or compacted

DNA and his nucleolus which produces ribosomes for proteins it seems his

nuclear membrane has kept his nucleus safe we'll have to look closer around

the nucleus we have the smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum or ER they help

carry proteins to the Golgi body there is no swelling no infection his ER are

perfectly healthy Tim's Golgi body might be the problem

this is where proteins are packaged and shipped with vesicles throughout the

cell but still there is no sign of sickness here let's see we haven't

looked at the mitochondria yet these organelles read the sugars they receive

to the rest of the cell *sigh* they don't seem to be infected either well we only have

three organelles left to examine here these vein-like strings are at the micro

tubes and filaments they give support and strength to the cell to keep it firm

but they also seem healthy what's causing this sickness how about the

lysosomes they recycle old parts of the cell to get rid of waste still though I

see no problems aha I see something over there in the

storage area of the cell called the vacuole it seems to germ come from

something to him ate and moved over to be stored finally let's heal Tim up

wake up Tim you'll heal within a week thank you for helping me with the problem I

had doctor I owe you I'm gonna go home

For more infomation >> Class cell project claymation - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Beneficios de la col lombarda o repollo morado para la salud del cuerpo - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Beneficios de la col lombarda o repollo morado para la salud del cuerpo - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 10: Evandro, Cátia e Caique estão na Roça, Quem deve sair? - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 10: Evandro, Cátia e Caique estão na Roça, Quem deve sair? - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

DIY 5 ADORNOS NAVIDEÑOS CON CARTON DE HUEVO - Duration: 17:16.

Hello, today I show you 5 ideas for make Christmas decorations very easy

to make, using the egg carton.

for the first figure we cut the carton center, you can paint first

of the color you like and then cut out.

We cut the four sides to remove the excess cardboard.

so we cut out 14 figures.

we paste 6 pieces on this side. You can use silicon or white glue.

now we paste three pieces.

third,

now we stick to this piece. we like First

and we put the silicon or the glue.

we paste three pieces in the same way.

we paste here in this space we paste this figure, we arrange we put the

glue or silicone.

here is the second group of 3.

we stick a piece in the center. cut to accommodate the figure at

center.

we paste the last figure.

we accommodate in this way.

We put the white glue on the shores of the figures.

a paper to collect the diamond in powder.

thus we apply in the whole figure.

paste this ornament from other works is a ball of unicel with wire and

diamond we stick to the center

and these little balls in these spaces.

You can use spheres of another color or leave it.

in this figure hit diamond in the center of the pieces.

here accommodate a candle of batteries.

we cut the cardboard this strip

we flattened these figures,

if it breaks like this, we put glue to join the sides.

here we cut the leftovers.

we form a knot in the cord, we put glue on these sides,

we arrange the cord to the center.

hold with a clamp until dry the glue.

we paint the piece of the color you like, we put glue in the center,

we arrange and we put tape until dry the glue,

with the silicon paste these beads that sold by the meter you can use sequins,

diamond powder.

At the center, stick pearls.

in all the figure paste diamond in gold color powder.

we cut out this figure.

and we mark 3 centimeters around and we cut.

we cut two pieces equally we put the glue.

we accommodate like this.

we cut out the next figure in this side of this form.

in this piece we arrange the cord, thread or you can use a wire.

On this side we tie the thread.

we paint the pieces.

already dry the paint we put the glue and the diamond powder.

on a paper to collect the diamond

in this space we do not put diamond on it, alone here.

in this piece only for the part of outside, dry the paint we put the

glue and diamond powder.

we put glue on this side.

we arrange this piece.

You can combine the colors or paint them of a single color.

for the next figure we cut two pieces equal to this one.

we arrange the thread, we tie it from this side.

I put it with a needle or you can use a cord or a wire

we stick the pieces.

You can use tape to hold the pieces until the glue dries.

cut this side is long.

we paint the pieces of the color you like, already dry the paint we put glue,

diamond powder on a paper for pick up the diamond.

already dry this piece we continue with the following.

You can paint it in one color.

we cut out this figure.

we mark 3 centimeters around and we cut.

we cut another piece equal to 3 centimeters.

a piece of two centimeters and a piece of one and a half centimeters.

in this piece with needle and thread

and we form the knot.

we paint the pieces, the piece of a centimeter and a half we painted in black, in

skin color. with a wooden stick we paint in red.

in these pieces of three centimeters we put the glue, a paper ball

we accommodate the center. glue and we arrange this piece.

with the silicon stick a strip in color gold, you can use sequins or

diamond

in these pieces. as well. with a stick wood we make a hole on this side

can use wire, We cut the stick.

and we paste it here the cord in this position.

We put this piece in this way, the shore stuck on this side.

we put glue and put in the hole that we form.

with a felt strip or you can use ribbon, paper.

Cut the sides and stick to the figure.

on paper, can be magazine or felt Cut out glove figures.

we paste here.

we paste these figures below the felt, from the felt strip, can

form several figures and decorate the table, a fix or hang on the tree.

and that's how easy we have these ornaments Christmas

I hope in the comments which of the five figures he liked.

do not forget to subscribe if you have not subscribed and activate the little bell

notification to see the following jobs.

thank you very much for watching the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment