Thursday, November 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 29 2018

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

We getting paid?

-Hey, you son of a bitch! -What is it?

Don't move!

Why are the cops here?

Where's the hand?

I want it attached right now.

Where is it?

Hold on, boss. That's not how it works.

First comes the operation, and then we can attach it.

Call the doctor. Or do I have to?

The doctors said that...

you'll probably never be able to have children.

Look.

- MIRA.

Uh-oh.

Good evening, Hector.

You lose something?

Who's there?

You just made me yell. Don't do it again.

Who are you? Where'd you come from?

What do you... what?

Are you Canadian? Australian?

Dude, I'm Mexican.

I should've known by your beauty.

So now that we know that you can talk and listen,

where are you from?

What are you doing here?

I was just looking around.

-Looking around? -Yes.

-I hadn't seen this part. -So you're a tourist?

Well, the tourist stuff is out there.

This is just where we keep stuff.

Oh, sure. So it would seem.

No, so it is.

What?

So if you're a tourist...

do you want me to give you my special tour?

I've seen you. You're rent out surfboards.

Yeah, I'm a surfing champion.

I can show you how to ride waves.

No, thanks. I only ride horses.

And put that away. You're making me nervous.

What a coincidence. I ride mares.

Ha-ha.

So?

How about that tour? I can take you to paradise.

I was born in paradise. In Mexico.

You know there's a hell in every paradise, right?

<i> The number you have dialed</i> <i> is unavailable.</i>

<i> Please try again later.</i>

Vicenta...

<i> I was mad at you</i> <i> because you left.</i>

<i> No message, no call, no note.</i>

<i> Of all the things I've lost,</i>

<i> losing you and Danielito</i> <i> hurt the most.</i>

<i> You were my family,</i> <i> and now I have nothing.</i>

<i> If you hear this message,</i>

<i> I want you to know</i> <i> that I'm right here.</i>

<i> That you can count on me.</i> <i> That you don't have to run.</i>

<i> That I will protect you</i> <i> as I promised I would</i>

<i> the day Danielito was born.</i>

I don't care how long it takes you to come back.

I'll be here.

I don't think there's anything here for you.

Sure, sure.

What were you doing?

There's nothing here for you.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask all of you

to please refrain from fighting, shooting or arguing

and the like.

Sincerely, Management.

Alright, stay calm. Sit down.

Take a walk.

Nothing's gonna happen, Tuti.

When Rooster was running for governor,

we had a reason to argue, but not anymore.

He's a private citizen and I'm gonna be the next governor.

Well, this private citizen's about to kick your ass.

No, sweetie.

Alright, enough, boys. Really.

I'm not one to fight. This isn't the Wild West.

Fistfights are for primitive Neanderthals.

Me, I'm a man of ideals, of diplomacy.

Really?

You call sending a teenager to my bed diplomacy?

Alright, enough.

You're not gonna talk about Samantha.

Excuse us. Bye.

How long till the boss is out of this?

I don't know, but he's got a ways to go.

Besides...

Enough!

Stop talking about everything that could go wrong!

We know this! We've heard this!

We told the boss numerous times.

Then don't worry.

You did the right thing. The rest is on the boss.

Or on the kid.

<i> He knew the risks.</i>

<i> I should've tried harder.</i>

<i> I should've told him his body</i> <i> would reject the hand.</i>

<i> Imagine if he wakes up</i> <i> and it doesn't work.</i>

Something's wrong!

They're killing him! What the hell?

Mandrake, wait!

Boss! Boss!

Miss, please leave.

What are you doing? You're killing him!

He's fine.

His pressure rose because of the anesthesia,

but he's stable now.

Look, if the boss doesn't make it, none of you will either.

Got it?

Yes.

What the hell's the matter with you?

Are you looking for trouble?

-Thanks. -Give me a shot too.

No. I came to find you.

Me?

What do you want from me, you naughty boy?

I'm good at a lot of things.

Don't start.

What do you like most?

Walk upstairs.

No, woman.

I'm on the straight and narrow.

Sorry to interrupt.

I forgot to congratulate you

for the son you're going to have.

I know you're a good father. It's why Felipe's a free man.

Look, man. Nothing lasts forever.

I'll get you sooner or later.

Kids. They last forever.

Or at least all your life.

I don't know what I'm gonna do. I couldn't lose him.

Wait, I don't get it.

First, you didn't want it

and now you're crying 'cause you lost it?

This baby was keeping me alive. It's Hector.

Hector? When will he leave you alone?

He went to the bar today, and he was pissing off Rooster.

He's probably upset because the baby was Rooster's and not his.

No?

Sam...

It wasn't Hector's, right?

No!

It wasn't his or Rooster's! It was...

Hector paid me to sleep with Rooster

and then pretend the baby was his.

But Felipe was the father.

Hector's threatening me,

and if he finds out, he'll kill me.

I don't want to end up in a pile of trash like my mom.

Alright. Calm down.

Take a breath.

Grab your things and let's go. We'll figure something out.

We'll steal a baby from here or we'll tell Tuti.

She'll fix it.

Not a word to anyone.

Alright.

My lips... are sealed.

Mom, are you alright? I'm coming in.

I'm coming.

Rooster should be here with you.

He's always been your support system and you need him.

No, Felipe.

Rooster...

he chose his path, and it's got nothing to do with me.

It's not fair that that bitch came between you

and all because of Hector.

Please stop blaming him.

If it weren't for him, you and your father would be in prison.

He's been nothing but supportive.

He really did a number on you.

Don't say that. Please.

Hector's a much better man than your father.

Heck...

I'm gonna call him tomorrow. I have a proposal for him.

Something that'll help all breast cancer patients.

We need to support the women going through this.

There's nothing here of any interest to you.

I disagree.

There's something suspicious around here.

Does Lucas know about this?

I hate when people snoop around.

And I hate being lied to. What's going on?

We're not doing anything illegal.

-Really? -Really.

Is it coke? Methamphetamines?

Whether it's legal or illegal, it's not your problem.

I...

Stay here. Don't move.

Who is it?

Stay here.

Please.

What's up?

What do you mean?

I'm turning in the profits to the boss.

No, he's not here right now. Come back later.

Alright. Great.

----.

So? What are you up to?

I... I don't...

let's talk outside.

No, tell me now.

Outside.

It's better that way. Good.

Recent searches...

Acasio Martinez.

You know where Teca is.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 30 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 54 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:44.

FAKE IDENTITY

I need to know who killed Eliseo Hidalgo.

He's out of surgery.

Did he survive?

Where are you going?

He's gone.

I knew Gavino had abused you since you were a young girl.

Your son was admitted to a public hospital.

My son didn't lie to me.

I'm proud of you.

-Really? -Yeah.

Well, maybe you can reward me.

You're in a hospital.

You were shot in the chest,

but you underwent surgery and everything went smoothly.

Gabriela from Babel called.

Marlene told the girls Augusto turned up.

He's in the hospital.

Augusto's in the hospital and Diego's going after him.

I'm scared Augusto will tell him I killed his brother.

Isabel?

Hey.

Circe is Gavino Gaona's daughter.

She's entitled to the business.

I didn't steal Diego from you. You got in the way.

We were together before you met.

You're an idiot!

You're sleeping with the enemy and you haven't realized it!

FAKE IDENTITY

What's wrong?

We were talking and he suddenly went crazy.

He started taking things off on his own.

Quickly, ladies.

Check his breathing and stabilize his vitals.

Isabel, if you don't mess with me, I won't mess with you.

We can all get along.

Do we have a deal?

We do. Deal.

I'm going to go get changed.

-Have a nice day. -Likewise.

What's this?

Are you packing?

Well, yes. I told you I was leaving.

But... I didn't think it'd happen so soon.

Was I supposed to wait? For what?

Life might pass you by if you insist on waiting.

I speak from experience.

Ignacio, don't go.

Please. Don't go.

Why should I stay?

I told you how I feel.

You must realize how uncomfortable this is for me.

Put yourself in my position.

Yes, yes. Yes, I understand.

But if I'm truly honest,

I don't know how I feel about you or what I expect from you.

We've known each other for a long time, Ignacio.

I know you are my friend...

and... I care about you.

You always saw me as a friend

because I never had the courage to tell you how I felt.

When I did... you refused to discuss it.

I need you to understand me now.

I don't know if the affection and respect I feel for you

might turn into love some day.

I just know I closed a very important chapter

of my life today.

I can finally move on.

The last thing I want is to lose the people I really care about.

Well? Tasty, right?

It is.

Told you.

Everything's better when I'm with you.

I feel like I could live with you here forever.

Here, in this place? Can we move somewhere else?

Sure, but what matters is that we love each other.

Yes, that's what really matters.

Let me get that.

No, I'll get it. I'll wash them.

I can wash them if you want.

No way, babe. I'll do it.

Then... let me do your laundry.

Sure, if you want.

The washhouse and clotheslines are upstairs.

But... there's no washing machine.

No?

No, we do it by hand.

Your clothes reek of gasoline. Don't you wear a uniform?

Yes, but the stink of it gets on my clothes anyway.

Where'd you say the gas station was again?

Um... it's far. Yes, it's kind of far.

And you don't like to walk. I should wash this.

Be right back.

Are you asking me... to stay by your side?

I suppose I am.

You've had the time to figure out what you want

and how you feel.

Yes, you're right.

I only ask that you give me a chance to figure out

what it is that I feel for you.

I don't know if I only see you as a friend

or if there's more to it than that.

Let me figure it out on my own. Don't pressure me.

Can you do that for me?

Hello?

Here, in the city?

Hey.

I didn't hear you come in.

I just got in.

Is everything okay?

Yeah.

Were you able to speak with Augusto?

Yeah.

He was in a bed and he looked like hell.

Like he'd been run over by a truck.

Did he say anything?

-That's it. -Is that okay?

-Yes. -Great. Well, I'm off.

I forgot to tell you something.

What?

A woman stopped by asking for you.

Who?

She said she was your friend and neighbor.

I haven't befriended any of the neighbors.

-Well... -Did she...?

Hello.

It's been a while, Chabela.

What is that man doing here?

What could he say?

He denied everything, like he usually does.

Now that you've confronted him we can forget all this, right?

No way.

I'll wait till he recovers, till he gets up from that bed

so we can settle everything like we should.

We'll fight it out. We'll see who dies first.

What are you going to do?

I told you.

Wait till he's discharged to beat the hell out of him.

Know what I've been thinking?

I'd like to visit my brother's grave.

Will you come with me?

Yes. I will.

Could you please explain what's going on, Porfirio?

Well... my dad called and I couldn't send him away.

He wanted to see me.

-And you gave him our address? -I couldn't send him away!

He called and said he was sick.

I'm his father and I have every right to see my son, don't I?

Do you? Get the hell out!

I don't want him in my house. We've been over this.

-Chabela... -Don't!

Have you forgotten everything I did for you both?

Dad!

I welcomed you into my house

when you decided to get together.

When you took off and abandoned Amanda, my granddaughter,

so you could leave with the mayor's brother,

I was the only one who stepped up.

I don't know why you're acting all high and mighty now.

Yes, I think we should talk about what we've done.

You're a sexual deviant and a human trafficker.

Okay, I'll stop by in a bit.

Alright. Bye.

Felipa's going to pack a bag for me.

Alright.

Are you sure you want to come with me?

Since we're together,

I'd like to be around you as much as possible.

I can also take care of some business in Sonora.

What about the business here?

We have to smuggle merch into the States.

That won't be a problem.

What do you mean?

If we let the Colombians down, they'll kill us.

I'll leave Ramona in charge.

Ramona?

Yes.

Do you trust her?

Everything's basically done.

She'll only have to follow instructions.

I promise to monitor her.

Can I be honest with you?

-I... -Diego!

-Dude. -Yeah?

Forgive me for barging in, but you have to see this.

-What? -Check it out.

Come on over.

<i> After many months,</i> <i>Gavino Gaona's trial commences.</i>

<i> Gaona is the alleged leader</i> <i> of the Sonora Cartel</i>

<i> and alleged killer</i> <i> of Eliseo Hidalgo,</i>

<i> former mayor of Alamos.</i>

He's being tried? But the case was closed.

Mr. Gavino Gaona, since you are the defendant,

it's my duty to brief you

on what'll happen during the hearing.

Please pay close attention

because the preservation of your rights

and the final decision of the court will depend on it.

Is that clear, Mr. Gaona?

Yes, Your Honor.

Bailiff, please usher in the witnesses

and experts that will be participating.

Right away, sir.

You have no right to judge me.

You abandoned your husband and daughter

to leave with Diego Hidalgo, a criminal.

A two-bit criminal!

Dad, it's my fault Chabela left.

-You're defending her? -He's right!

Shut up, you busybody!

I provided a roof over your head, a bed on which to sleep

and food for you and your kids.

I really don't get this attitude.

-Grandpa! -Sweetheart!

You look beautiful! You're all grown up!

Ricas!

Kids, let's go to the park.

Let's leave so the adults can talk.

Get this man out of my house.

I don't want you near my children

because you might do to them what you did to those girls.

Do you think I've forgotten what you did to Lourdes?

I can't wait to get back into town

so we can hold hands in public.

Mateo...

Come on!

Mateo?

No! Don't touch me!

Wait!

You didn't sell me, did you?

Mateo!

Mateo...

-No, no... -Come on! Let's go!

-Mateo! -Get her in the car!

No! Help!

-Shut up! -Mateo!

Lourdes? I don't know any Lourdes.

You don't?

You don't know about Babel or how she went missing?

I've no idea what you're talking about.

I know exactly what you do to those girls.

Drop the act.

Who told you I did those things?

For your information, I'm a public servant.

An officer of the law!

You're a piece of ----! That's what you are!

Are you going to let this lunatic talk to me like that?

Are you going to do something or are you going to keep quiet?

You're not helping your case.

You're doing shady business with the Gaonas.

Just admit it.

-I'm going to call the police. -Are you?

-Yes! The real police. -You don't say!

And what are you going to tell them?

Can you prove that I do what you say I do?

In order to call the police, you need evidence.

No, I don't have any evidence,

but I'm sure you'll be reported soon.

Alright.

You can stay here, son. Don't seek me out again.

If you do anything against me, you'll pay for it.

I know you very well.

You might feel different and strong because you've changed,

but... no one changes so much in such a short amount of time.

No one does.

FAKE IDENTITY

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 54 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:44.

-------------------------------------------

Espectáculo Violento 👬🕺🏻🐂 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:17.

For more infomation >> Espectáculo Violento 👬🕺🏻🐂 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 26:17.

-------------------------------------------

Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> Cliente sin control 🤤🥃👨🏿‍✈️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 22 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

I'll tell you everything.

I will tell you everything!

Don't leave!

How did she get in there without you knowing?

Apparently, he liked her and bring Mother Sultan back.

I don't want you to forget her.

a secret so dark that it'll destroy her

I must speak to a woman.

Tell us what you know, I'll protect you.

Safiye Sultan won't touch a hair on your head,

Make way for Mother Sultan.

Sultana...

may Allah bring you happiness

now that you're married.

But your mother overshadows you.

Anyone would think she's the one getting married.

Cennet Kalfa, come with me.

I need to tell you something.

Why?

Did you get yourself a husband too?

-Or are you trying to set me up? -No.

There's someone you need to see. Someone you used to know.

sem...

I don't like this.

I'm going back.

Don't you want to see the person that burned your face?

The person that disfigured you?

My face?

What kind of evil game are you playing?

This isn't a game.

I assure you that.

Was it you, Kumru?

Yes, Cennet Kalfa.

I did it.

Your Majesty, Mother Sultan arrived at the palace.

I thought you'd like to know.

I sprinkled poison on your pillow.

We just tried to stop Halime Sultan.

You were only a victim, Cennet.

Shut up!

Why are you saying this now?

Go back to the hole

where you've been hiding all these years.

Listen to her.

This makes no sense.

I always knew it was you!

And did you know Safiye Sultan ordered me to do it?

You're lying, you're lying.

Stop it.

Let her go.

Let her go, I said.

You've been serving your enemy for years.

Guards!

Come here!

They're frauds.

Mother.

I can't even begin to thank you

for forgiving me and letting me come to the palace.

I didn't forgive you.

You're here for the wedding.

And because Kosem asked me.

I've written you so many letters

explaining why I did what I did.

What did you expect me to do as a mother sultan?

They wanted Mustafa to ascend the throne.

No one gives orders on my behalf.

No one's allowed.

If my brother happens to ascend the throne,

should I become a murderer, my brother's murderer?

Can you answer me, Mother?

He's a child. He's innocent.

If he had died because of me,

I'd be as cruel as my father.

Is that what you want, Mother?

You want me to be like him?

I'd never want such a thing.

I'm sorry.

I was scared. I made a mistake.

I'm sorry, Ahmed.

It won't happen again.

Attention!

His Majesty Sultan Ahmed Khan.

Your Majesty.

Fahriye Sultan...

may this day...

bring you peace.

I wish you a happy marriage.

So be it, Sultan. I hope so.

I hope I'll find peace.

She left you alone again.

What's the point of giving orders?

We haven't seen her.

Katerina.

I don't know what you did, but the sultan likes you.

He demands your presence. Get ready, come on.

And -Zulfikar Aga. up. -What are you doing here?

I need to see the sultan.

The sultan, uh... He's busy right now.

You'll have to come back later.

Wait, wait.

What's wrong with her?

She must be crazy.

No.

Our Sultan is... with Kosem right now.

Kosem?

He's with Kosem? But how?

He asked me to bring Katerina.

He himself told me to do it.

Bulbul Aga, I understand.

But you heard me.

Kosem walked into the room without permission.

I couldn't do anything.

Okay, I understand. But the sultan himself...

Enough, Bulbul Aga.

I won't say it again.

Get out of here.

Come on.

You've heard him. Move.

This isn't a love marriage.

This is an agreement.

And like any other agreement, it has conditions.

I understand.

We're married, but you can't sleep in my bed.

You can't touch me if I don't allow it.

I'll stay out of your business,

and you'll stay out of mine.

You know my heart belongs to someone else.

Why do you assume I want to sleep with you?

This is just a political alliance.

That's all.

Who knows, Sultana?

Maybe my heart belongs to someone else as well.

Have you considered that?

His Majesty Sultan Ahmed Khan.

How is she?

The midwives joined her, Sultan.

We're waiting for news.

Breathe deep.

Push out, come on.

The moment we've all been waiting for

has finally come.

Congratulations, Your Majesty.

Thanks for this blessing, Allah.

Such a big blessing.

Your name is Osman. Your name is Osman.

Your name is Osman.

That's your name.

Your name is Osman.

The prince was born.

We're going to the palace.

What are you doing here?

Where's the sultana?

I don't know, sir.

She told me to stay here and left.

Sultana.

May Allah help us.

Don't be afraid. It's over.

The nightmare has come to an end.

No one will tear us apart.

Let's go.

Wait. Where are we going?

Somewhere no one can find us.

Let our friends and enemies know.

We have a new prince.

His Majesty Prince Osman.

You want to destroy Safiye Sultan, right?

My mother's ring.

The one who infected

Sultan Ahmed and Prince Mustafa

with smallpox

was Fahriye Sultan.

That's her dark secret.

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 22 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Curso Online. Técnicas de cestería contemporánea aplicada a la moda - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Curso Online. Técnicas de cestería contemporánea aplicada a la moda - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

David Hallyday rusé, comment contraint-il Laeticia à la négociation ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> David Hallyday rusé, comment contraint-il Laeticia à la négociation ? -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton a fondu en larmes quelques jours avant le mariage de Meghan et Harry - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton a fondu en larmes quelques jours avant le mariage de Meghan et Harry - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Yann Moix plein de remords, il s'en veut pour un terrible suicide - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Yann Moix plein de remords, il s'en veut pour un terrible suicide - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline de Monaco « comblée », un autre bonheur sur le Rocher ? - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Caroline de Monaco « comblée », un autre bonheur sur le Rocher ? - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet bientôt mariée, un enterrement de sa vie de jeune fille très luxueux -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet bientôt mariée, un enterrement de sa vie de jeune fille très luxueux -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

David et Victoria Beckham «la guerre », la garde de leurs enfants met le feu aux poudres - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> David et Victoria Beckham «la guerre », la garde de leurs enfants met le feu aux poudres - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

en - Duration: 6:16.

Korea literary tiger support rate 50% 48.8% of the collapse! Conservative parties began to restore support. (Translated by google.com)

According to the Korea poll, the support rate of Moon Jae-In regime in the last week of November dropped by 3.2% to 48.8%

It fell below 50% for the first time since the administration began.

It does not support it, reaching 45.8%, and this is too stiff to support and support the highest figures ever.

According to the survey of this research company, 16.5% was lowered from 65.3% recorded at the inter-Korean summit talk 9 weeks ago.

By region, it lost great support in Jeolla Province in the southwestern part of South Korea, which is a major support base.

By age, the decline of people over 60s is intense, and by occupation the support from housewives is largely lost.

While the stalemate of the inter-Korean relationship continues, it seems to be a big cause that the improvement of economy and employment is not seen as usual.

It has been incorporated in many intermediary supporters in the inter-Korean relationship so far, it is also analyzed that it is departing.

Both the ruling party and the support rate to the Democratic Party also fell further by internal conflict and recorded 37.6%.

On the other hand, in the conservative first-opposition free Korean party rose by 3.3% to 26.2%, exceeding 25% for the first time in 2 years.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2BE1Roo http://bit.ly/2BFjILB http://bit.ly/2BEfjZd

Korean reaction

Kim Jong-un (Kim Jong-un) fan club picks up a placard at the Gwanghwamun and recruits members, even if the private labor force occupies a public agency and makes an illegal struggle all the eyes closed.

Only the role of the spokesman of North Korea Kim Rong-Gwan. Even though our economy is just broken.

Do you understand that economists need at least 1800 trillion in investment needed to improve the infrastructure of North Korea?

It was 41% at the time of winning. In the second year, President Tajima Tiger is the first time to exceed 50%.

It is really a shame that people do not know that President Tajima Tiger acts enthusiastically for the people. The mind will surely make sense.

It is a response that I regret very much in my neighborhood.

We have to fall further. I can not let the future Korean economy and the future any longer.

People in the Republic of Korea are hard to live by income-led growth, the poor have fallen into absence due to bipolarization and the economy has lost vitality.

Did you say to the Czech republic a nuclear power plant saying to shut down the nuclear power plant? Is this a story? That's why I can not believe the government.

It is the figure of the government that operates with words alone without ability.

Is there a citizen who is arrogantly maddening without keeping pace with the United States in denuclearization issues but is not insecure?

The opposition parties reflect on the past and reflect on the fact that the government ruling party is not yet in a normal state of mind.

I can not get back to moment what you have rotten in 9 years. I believe it without waiting a long time and wait.

If you fill corn beard for 3 years, will it become a tail of Itachi?

Why is the rotten standard 9 years? I think that it is from ancient days?

The degree is over. The income decreased, but the medical insurance premiums went up. I want to make a really dirty bad mouth president.

Just as long as a new party that was made right is coming out. Before the country perished.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2BD4vdO

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

It is such a situation that it is now impossible to produce conspicuous results in inter-Korean relations or economic employment.

Nevertheless, the North-South railway business began to move forward, but the economy of the future is still a waste land, and it is surprising that there is support as much as this.

Recent news reports reported that business sentiment in the manufacturing industry improved in October due to the recovery of the shipbuilding industry.

However, if you look closely it happens that delivery and orders are concentrated,

Especially mid-level shipbuilding companies are in a miserable situation as employment reductions are progressing.

Although it was a big fuss in the headline, the fact was miserable,

Petrochemicals that have been the driving force for the past have worsened business sentiment due to a decline in crude oil prices, and semiconductors are getting worse due to poor smartphones.

Both are affected by the external environment,

However, the government does not support anything but rather the state that the government relies on.

Shipbuilding is also an unhealthy situation that the government is trying to support and support by ordering large quantities to save shipping and shipbuilding as we reported the other day.

It can be nodded that Japan will sue the WTO. But without government support now, Korea's tilt manufacturing industry can not survive.

Speaking of President Taekwa Tiger, the economic reform has not progressed and it is scattered around.

It is as bad as myself behaving as if he can not go around and he looks like a bad power.

Sometimes President Taekwa Tiger shows such a figure, but it seems that it is as if it is a dictator not to reflect oneself.

Words might be too but would superimposed on the appearance of occasional gold Seion and Xi Jinping.

I am paying attention to how much a 10% hike in the next year's wage hits the Korean economy.

Therefore, I think that one referee against the Tsutomu Tiger government will be clearly given.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> en - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

¿Se puede ejecutar a un reo que no recuerda su crimen? - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> ¿Se puede ejecutar a un reo que no recuerda su crimen? - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

La Lapa, Ángel Guerra - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> La Lapa, Ángel Guerra - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

[한글자막CC] 방탄소년단 I NEED U MV / 트랙팝리액션 / BTS 'I Need U' ORIGINAL VER TRACKPOP REACTION - Duration: 11:47.

For more infomation >> [한글자막CC] 방탄소년단 I NEED U MV / 트랙팝리액션 / BTS 'I Need U' ORIGINAL VER TRACKPOP REACTION - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben spielen Spielzeug in der Schule Kinderlieder Wort #8426 - Duration: 4:58.

video funny

For more infomation >> Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben spielen Spielzeug in der Schule Kinderlieder Wort #8426 - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Her Master's Voice - Movie - Duration: 59:48.

For more infomation >> Her Master's Voice - Movie - Duration: 59:48.

-------------------------------------------

Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

19岁吴卓林曝与31岁女友婚讯!成龙:成功的演员,失败的父亲 - Duration: 9:13.

For more infomation >> 19岁吴卓林曝与31岁女友婚讯!成龙:成功的演员,失败的父亲 - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

НОВЫЙ БРОНИРОВАННЫЙ ПРЕМИУМ ТАНК CHRYSLER K ● WoT Blitz - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> НОВЫЙ БРОНИРОВАННЫЙ ПРЕМИУМ ТАНК CHRYSLER K ● WoT Blitz - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

VLOGG 3 - Interrail i Europa del 2 - Duration: 6:36.

For more infomation >> VLOGG 3 - Interrail i Europa del 2 - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

[VLOG] 반찬 만들던 날 (ENG SUB) - Duration: 13:07.

For more infomation >> [VLOG] 반찬 만들던 날 (ENG SUB) - Duration: 13:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben spielen Spielzeug in der Schule Kinderlieder Wort #8426 - Duration: 4:58.

video funny

For more infomation >> Kinderlieder und lernen Farben lernen Farben spielen Spielzeug in der Schule Kinderlieder Wort #8426 - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP6/6 - Duration: 13:18.

For more infomation >> รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP6/6 - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP4/6 - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP4/6 - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

[한글자막CC] 방탄소년단 I NEED U MV / 트랙팝리액션 / BTS 'I Need U' ORIGINAL VER TRACKPOP REACTION - Duration: 11:47.

For more infomation >> [한글자막CC] 방탄소년단 I NEED U MV / 트랙팝리액션 / BTS 'I Need U' ORIGINAL VER TRACKPOP REACTION - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

心理占卜:你和TA有成为夫妻的缘分吗? - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> 心理占卜:你和TA有成为夫妻的缘分吗? - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai ix20 1.4i i-Vision Zeer nette auto - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Hyundai ix20 1.4i i-Vision Zeer nette auto - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Sol ( Airco, Automaat ) - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i Sol ( Airco, Automaat ) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Top 12 Amazing Braid Hairstyles for Kids - Duration: 10:22.

Thank you for watching the channel subscribed support memorial

For more infomation >> Top 12 Amazing Braid Hairstyles for Kids - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

美軍接連對俄打出重拳,數萬軍隊出現在俄家門口,中國該怎麼做 - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> 美軍接連對俄打出重拳,數萬軍隊出現在俄家門口,中國該怎麼做 - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

What do Americans think of Korean students' English? - Duration: 6:27.

Hello, it's Jinger.

Have you ever wondered how your English would sound to native speakers?

So I asked Americans what they think of Korean students' English.

This video contains ad.

If you have a cellphone, a computer

it's available 24/7, anywhere

You can have 1:1 online classes with teachers from America, Canada, Australia, The UK

With Cambly.

Wow, Korean people have a good image.

It makes me happy.

Native speakers do not nitpick your mistakes nor grade your English.

Whether you have classes or make friends

they can help you to improve your English.

Promo code jinger11 will give you

30 minutes of free class.

The promo code does not give me any incentives.

Feel free to use it.

My name is Jinger.

If this video is helpful

click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

Click the bell for the update too.

I'll be back with different videos.

Bye.

For more infomation >> What do Americans think of Korean students' English? - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR 咀嚼音🔥Fire Glass Noodles ブルダックタンミョン 辣雞粉條 불닭 중국당면 먹방 *EATING SOUND* - Duration: 8:57.

For more infomation >> ASMR 咀嚼音🔥Fire Glass Noodles ブルダックタンミョン 辣雞粉條 불닭 중국당면 먹방 *EATING SOUND* - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

دليل الهبيد فى نكح العبيط 2 | احمد حسن يصور ليلة الدخلة 🔞 احلى اغنية بالبوكسر 😂😂 - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> دليل الهبيد فى نكح العبيط 2 | احمد حسن يصور ليلة الدخلة 🔞 احلى اغنية بالبوكسر 😂😂 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Edina Balczó Spanish Guitarist music tips onsongaus.com Tv - Duration: 5:59.

hello welcome to this week at on some international my name is Sir Ian and I

am your host this week we are back home on on song in the trenches and for

today's episode we are going to talk about the wonderful guitarist and

songwriter Adina by Scott Adina Bosco is a uk-based guitarist has been playing

for over 18 years she hosts a very own YouTube channel called the Spanish

guitar hub that has received millions of views and has over 45,000 subscribers

not only has Adina got a very successful YouTube channel she has branched out and

is also a self-published author of a very old guitar teaching book called

Spanish guitar strumming techniques and she's also endorsed by guitar player

software Adina is a forms part of guitar duo called

to the flavour and has released and recorded two very successful albums that

has led her to tour all around Europe performing and appearing in some of the

major such as Glastonbury Meadows in the

mountain and VegFest and she has also performed in special

events for Google Greenpeace and Commonwealth national ceremonies amongst

others now we all pretty much aware how much that music industry has changed

throughout the time we kind of just simply wait for someone to come to knock

at door and say hey there I've heard you before you're pretty awesome this sign

is contract that's a record deal off you go and tour the world that simply does

not happen it's about individual moving and doing it for yourself it is also

very hard to make living and be successful by just one project alone

Anna Dena has some very valuable and solid advice to share with everyone out

there who would like to become a professional musician hi guys my name is

Adina and I just would like to tell you please don't give up to become a full

time professional musician because with hard work and dedication and

diversification it is possible to become one of us I know so many people who are

doing this and if you diversify and if you do so many different projects you

just check which one is working for the best so you put your effort on that one

then you can become a musician sometimes you work toward something that you

really want to achieve but your place in the music industry to live somewhere

else so you need to see what you are doing the best are you good at teaching

are you good at composing music you can become a movie composer are you good at

performing and drawing people to your gigs even band management so you need to

be a little bit with open with your options and try a lot of different

things also musician is like an entrepreneur you don't have a boss so we

tell you what to do so you need to do everything for yourself so you really

to learn how to run a business how to be productive how to make your own website

I highly recommend advert to do a morning routine and also a to-do list

you need to set up for yourself goals and deadlines because otherwise you

won't be so productive and there are so many ways to raise your profile and to

learn more about your music about your business or about what you want to

achieve so please educate yourself please

diversify yourself and also work towards your goal and practice your instrument

or they are singing because it is possible to become a full time musician

so there you go diversify that's the dmoz tip for you

there you go focus be open-minded collaborate Edina works

in three different projects at once she performs in two function bodies and then

she also concentrate on her own little she teaches guitar techniques at a

one-to-one basis she provides Skype attorneys she produces our merch as we

leave a t-shirt she sells her tabs for her own

originally she has a patreon and she has won two successful Kickstarter campaign

Idina also advises to spend half of your time practicing and the other half

building survey go vote that was the dynasty with a little bit of persistence

and hard work it can happen to you be open-minded diversify find out what

works for you and build on it so that's all folks we

hope you found the dinner tip useful feel free to browse over to our YouTube

channel and have a look at the amazing content she's got there I'm pretty sure

you get inspired by what you find also please let us know if you diversify and

you collaborate to write a comment over here or send us an email to info at one

song cause third comment also don't forget to subscribe to awesome

international on YouTube follow also International on Twitter and on

Instagram and like on some international on Facebook until the next time

diversify ladies and gentlemen of

For more infomation >> Edina Balczó Spanish Guitarist music tips onsongaus.com Tv - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Emisja amoniaku do powietrza - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Emisja amoniaku do powietrza - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP5/6 - Duration: 11:13.

For more infomation >> รายการ who am i Special สัมภาษณ์ กนกพร โชติวิสิทธิ์ EP5/6 - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Breaking News - What it's really like to be punched by Deontay Wilder - Duration: 5:59.

Forty fights, 40 wins, 39 stoppages, and the WBC world title to his name. Deontay Wilder is arguably the most dangerous fighter in the heavyweight division and yet approaching Saturday's intriguing meeting with Tyson Fury the impression persists that he has never faced a serious test

Sportsmail spoke to four men who have tried and failed to beat the big American to find out if he is the real deal

Hard as nails. I had him in camp for sparring a year before we fought and he was over for about five weeks to prepare me for David Price

He almost had my eye out in sparring one day — he caught me with this shot and it nearly detached my retina and suddenly I had to stop training for eight or nine days

Aside from the power, Wilder is unique. He is very tall, very fast and very unorthodox in how he moves — you cannot pin him down

He can actually be quite ungainly but he is effective because he has that explosive hand speed

His punches come at you so fast — when the right hand caught me that ended the fight, I didn't even see it coming

The punch came at such an unusual angle and so fast there was no getting out the way

One thing people don't usually say about him and they should is that his jab is very good

But that right hand is the thing. Any fight you get knocked out you have a headache the next day and I did after that fight

It was actually the last fight I had before retiring but it wasn't just because I lost

Deontay is very unorthodox, has huge power, more agility than most and is probably the fastest heavyweight on the planet

And he is mean — really mean. I have boxed with Deontay 10 years — sparring and in our fight — and his skill is underrated

People don't want to believe he is this good, but believe me, he is. When we fought he caught me on the temple with a left hook and then a right down the middle

People say they weren't clean hits but he has that power to put you on the ground

In the ring he is a hard guy to predict. He can box but he can go berserk, go wild, you know

He goes beyond Mike Tyson in some ways — Tyson would sometimes let someone take a clinch on him and take his time on them

Deontay doesn't do that. He doesn't let you waste the clock, he gets straight on you, tries to smash you

I remember David Haye saying once when he sparred Deontay that he had a headache 24 hours later

That's what his punches do. Fury is very good. I have shared a ring with him so I will not downgrade him

I worry that he has not been active, though. I make this fight 70-30 to Wilder, and if Wilder fights Anthony Joshua, I'd go Wilder by KO

I Took that fight on only six days' notice and it was a few months before he fought Bermane Stiverne for the world title so I think his intention was to get rounds instead of another quick knockout

He was actually pretty clumsy in his style. He falls in a bit on his punches, his balance isn't great, so technically he is not right up there

But he had really good range from those long arms and his power makes up for his mistakes

He got me down a couple of times in that fourth round and I remember thinking he had serious weight in those punches

I stopped in my corner before the fifth. I have been in camp with Wilder a few times and I am not disputing his power, but I didn't get too badly banged up by him

I am one of only two guys to have fought Anthony Joshua and Wilder and I would say Joshua was the better fighter of the two — he is more polished, has fought better opponents and hit harder

I think Wilder has been protected a bit. Fury has been out a long time and people write him off

But they never gave him a chance against Klitschko, did they? This was my first fight of this level and I was really impressed

I faced a boxer they were selling like the new Mike Tyson and who had knocked out all his opponents so it was enough to make me hesitate before accepting

His confidence in himself is his biggest strength. He has a big heart and of course a lot of punch — more than any opponent I ever met in combat or in sparring

There's no question he is the hardest puncher in the division. His biggest weakness is his passion

He wants it all so he makes mistakes and exposes himself — he did it against me and he has shown that against Luis Ortiz and Eric Molina, but his power has always saved him

For more infomation >> ✅ Breaking News - What it's really like to be punched by Deontay Wilder - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Curl Short Hair Using Rod Foam Rollers - Duration: 7:16.

hey guys welcome back to my channel so today's a little hair hairstyle whatever

video it is on how to curl short hair using these flexible little foam rollers

so if you'd like to see how I curl my short hair teet list it's really gentle

on the hair and please keep on watching also make sure you guys subscribe to my

channel hit that notification about bookmark my page upload a video every

single day the week I know what you guys to miss any if you watched yesterday's

video sorry about the way I sound I'm super sick but guys I misplaced one of

my rollers but I did pick these up at a local Dollar Tree for a buck this is not

a Dollar Tree gold this is just you know these are really really cheap and they

are a really fast easy way to a curl or you know add some texture to your hair

and I know like when I got my hair cut short I didn't think I'd be able to curl

my hair because that it would look funny so but I've been using these years until

I've I've used these and I actually really really love the way my hair

turned out so I'm gonna go in and guys show you guys how I use these so yeah

you can get a six pack or relatively very very cheap if you have thick or

long hair you might need to buy a few packs but they're really really

inexpensive and they are reusable so I got my little foam rollers here and I

got my Kristin s beach wave spray you can use a texturizing spray whatever

you'd like I just have this and my hair is clean and dry I just got out of the

shower couple hours ago I let it dry naturally so and I'm gonna be leaving

these in over and I can pop these in while you're doing your makeup you can

leave these in overnight whatever you'd like I like to leave them in overnight

for a stronger curl so first thing I'm gonna go ahead and do is you can part

your hair any way you want okay I'm fine with the center part and I'm just going

to spray a little bit and work this into my hair I'm gonna start on one side so

that way you know okay just think a little bit too much time

because it kind of makes my hair okay make my hair look a little crazy but

just work a little bit of texturizing spray you can do hair spray to do mousse

whatever product you like okay guys you're just gonna get a little foam

roller and I like to be larger chunks where my hair is short okay so I like to

do a large chunk and I like to just find it okay so you're just gonna I like to

wind it up to the scalp just because my hair is short if you have longer hair go

ahead and just you know do it to whatever length you want I know a lot of

people they like to do kind of like mid lengths and I liked I don't care if a

little bit pokes out because that will make it look a little bit more natural

okay once again guys I'm just going to take a large chunk just light it up

okay guys now that my hair is up and got my little curlers in I'm gonna go ahead

and just do one more little spritz okay guys so I'm gonna go to bed now I'm

gonna go take some nyquil and put on some bakes and yeah I will see you guys

in the morning to style this take it out all that jazz so I'll see you guys in

the morning bye morning guys so hair stayed in well

it's looking super awesome but I'm gonna go ahead and take out these little

curlers let's see what we're what we're dealing with this morning but cute guys

like I said we're gonna go ahead and style these so okay guys so I'm kind of

left looking like the Mad Hatter but I'm gonna go ahead I'm gonna go grab some

hair things and we'll get this styled up and all that jazz cuz yeah I'll be right

back okay just went and grabbed some bobby pins and we're just gonna go ahead

and do a cute little style okay so I think I'm just gonna go ahead and I

want some curls at the very top so I'm just gonna go ahead and pin this up

okay and then I think with the rest I'm just going to go ahead and kind of sweep

it back and but we got curls in the back and everything but I think that's really

really cute I like that a lot but guys you can totally use those little bendy

flexi rod roller thingies they work great on short hair you know you could

definitely have your hair kind of relax a bit before you start to style it

totally up to you before so it's good morning

but I've totally up to you but I really really like the kind of curls that I get

with with the little flexi rods they're soft and they stay all day in my hair

and yes I did use the texturizing spray but guys really easy way to do a cute

little style and yeah absolutely love a little little flexible little roller

things they are great but you guys we hope you have a wonderful day make sure

that you guys leave a comment down below share this video do you like to wear

your hair curly I like to wear my hair curly during the holiday season it just

I don't know does a little bit more festive

so I personally like to do curls during the holiday season and I really think

this is cute and I feel like the little curly faux hawk I think it's really

really cute but that's just me but you guys also make sure that you guys follow

me on my other social media twitter facebook Instagram and snapchat it's all

a bunch of glam babe I will see you guys tomorrow for another video

have a great one guys

For more infomation >> How To Curl Short Hair Using Rod Foam Rollers - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Podobenství o jeskyni/The Parable of the Cave - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Podobenství o jeskyni/The Parable of the Cave - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

哈里和威廉闹翻,他认为在梅根嫁入王室后,哥哥对梅根并不热情! , 起底梅根夫妇新家,过去曾住着几个厨师,这里比肯辛顿宫更保密!, 梅根和英女王关系疏远,她和凯特性格截然不同,常打破王室礼仪! - Duration: 20:45.

For more infomation >> 哈里和威廉闹翻,他认为在梅根嫁入王室后,哥哥对梅根并不热情! , 起底梅根夫妇新家,过去曾住着几个厨师,这里比肯辛顿宫更保密!, 梅根和英女王关系疏远,她和凯特性格截然不同,常打破王室礼仪! - Duration: 20:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cauã Reymond compartilha desenho sensual, marca Mariana Goldfarb e fãs disparam: ''Noite foi boa'' - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Cauã Reymond compartilha desenho sensual, marca Mariana Goldfarb e fãs disparam: ''Noite foi boa'' - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Fernanda Souza não tem ninguém para tirar fotos suas e apela para truque - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Fernanda Souza não tem ninguém para tirar fotos suas e apela para truque - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda: Evandro Santo leva tapa de Cátia e se recusa a fazer denúncia - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda: Evandro Santo leva tapa de Cátia e se recusa a fazer denúncia - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Catia Paganote perde a cabeça com Evandro e público pede expulsão por agressão em 'A Fazenda' - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Catia Paganote perde a cabeça com Evandro e público pede expulsão por agressão em 'A Fazenda' - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

'Honestidad' Enfermedades autoinmunes, ¿cuál es su origen? - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> 'Honestidad' Enfermedades autoinmunes, ¿cuál es su origen? - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Emisja amoniaku do powietrza - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Emisja amoniaku do powietrza - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Role jsou pro mě taková vlastní psychoterapie, říká Pavla Vitázková - Duration: 17:59.

For more infomation >> Role jsou pro mě taková vlastní psychoterapie, říká Pavla Vitázková - Duration: 17:59.

-------------------------------------------

Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Janina Sundermeier: Wie simulieren Universitäten Start-ups? - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> Reef Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo - La ludoteca #70 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

✅নেক পুত্র সন্তান লাভের আমল [সহীহ আমল] । সন্তান লাভের দোয়া । chele sontan laver amol । ছেলে। putro - Duration: 4:25.

putro sontan laver doa

No comments:

Post a Comment