Thursday, November 29, 2018

Youtube daily report w Nov 30 2018

Lease, don't buy

Many people like to own their own equipment and I get it

you know, there's a sense of like it's my gear. But there is an alternative way to

have access to the equipment you want without out laying all of your available cash.

And that is to lease equipment that as increasing numbers of companies who

will allow you to lease equipment over a period of three or five years.

There are two benefits to this, one is you can write off the lease payments as an

expense every month and that's a very tax efficient way to operate.

Secondly at the end of the lease period you can either trade it in, hand it back,

or buy it outright. But it's a way of managing your cash flow on an ongoing basis

where you can access the equipment, you can do with phones, you can do with computers,

you can do with camera equipment. So think about leasing your equipment as

opposed to buying it. You still have it in your possession, you just don't own it.

So, think about, that it's a great way to manage your cash flow

For more infomation >> Don't buy gear! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Save the Best for Last - Duration: 3:42.

My name is Chris, and I'm a filmmaker,

and I just can't leave well enough alone.

[rustling toothpaste tubes]

♪ [soft music] ♪ [rustling toothpaste tubes]

♪ [soft music] ♪

♪ [soft music] ♪ [doorknob turns]

♪ When I woke up this morning ♪

♪ When I woke up this morning ♪ [shopping cart wheels rolling]

♪ Found everything in place ♪ [shopping cart wheels rolling]

♪ The birds were singing pretty songs ♪ [shopping cart wheels rolling]

♪ The birds were singing pretty songs ♪

♪ The birds were singing pretty songs ♪ [sound of brushing teeth]

♪ The sun kissed me on my face ♪ [sound of brushing teeth]

♪ The sun kissed me on my face ♪ [sound of brushing teeth and running water]

♪ And it feels so good to be alive ♪ [sound of brushing teeth and running water]

♪ And it feels so good to be alive ♪ [sound of running water]

♪ It feels so good to see the light ♪ [sound of running water]

♪ It feels so good to see the light ♪

You may have noticed that I wasn't on YouTube for a little bit.

If you saw the first video that I posted when I came back,

you probably figured out that my wife had surgery.

In fact, I didn't even go to work for a month.

But every day,

morning and night,

I brushed my teeth.

No matter how sideways my routine was,

no matter how much other stuff I had going on,

I always brush my teeth.

It's such an ingrained habit

that I just do it

without question.

My filmmaking is not there yet.

It's not something that I eat, breath, and sleep.

[light switch clicks]

Granted, in the grand scheme of life,

whether or not I make films,

or however I earn my living,

isn't nearly as important

as spending time with my family and taking care of them.

But,

because I have goals and because I want to go somewhere with it,

it is important.

♪ Ooohh ♪

♪ Ooohh ♪ [light switch clicks]

♪ Ooohh ♪

♪ Here we go. ♪

♪ ♪

♪ Ooohh ♪

♪ Ooohh ♪ [screwing in lightbulb]

Like I said, I can't just leave well enough alone.

This was supposed to be a simple update video,

and I'll get to that in a minute,

but I found along the way I had a point to make.

My point is this:

don't save the best for last.

I had this idea about starting over

in this toothpaste bankruptcy thing,

and I was going to use that to

start over my channel in the new year,

maybe redo some visuals and

give it a little bit of a refresh.

But I'm going to do something else instead.

I don't want to keep working on an idea until it's just "perfect"

because I will never get there.

So I just need to use it.

If I have an idea and it's applicable,

run with it.

When I was off of work, I had this unique opportunity

to hit the reset button, so to speak.

Take care of myself, take care of my family,

take care of the basic physical, spiritual, emotional needs,

and nothing else.

♪ ♪

♪ So I'll take each day I'm given ♪

♪ And make the most of it ♪

♪ And even when it gets hard ♪

♪ I promise not to quit ♪

♪ It feels so good to be alive ♪

♪ It feels so good you're by my side ♪

♪ It feels so good you're by my side ♪ [zipper zips]

♪ ♪ [zipper zips]

♪ ♪

So life is back to normal now.

But I had this weird tension between wanting to start over and

keep things going as they were.

I feel the same way about my YouTube channel.

But much like brushing my teeth,

I need to keep doing it.

So for now, I'm going to keep with my every other week schedule

so that I don't get overwhelmed with putting this together.

Starting in the new year,

I'd like to change things up, just a little bit.

I would like to put more stuff out.

I definitely need to do more narrative work,

which I haven't done much of yet.

So I'm going to continue with the videos

exploring my thoughts on a given topic,

generally relating to filmmaking or story.

I'm going to continue doing tutorials.

I'm going to incorporate in some gear reviews

and talk about some of the stuff that I use.

And I guess the rest is open ended:

How have you gained value from what I've put on my channel?

What have you enjoyed?

What would you like to see more of?

Let me know in the comments down below.

Thank you for subscribing and

I'll see you in a couple weeks.

For more infomation >> Don't Save the Best for Last - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

FraudWatch: Most gift cards in Montana don't expire - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> FraudWatch: Most gift cards in Montana don't expire - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

[EN CC] T-Buster - EP03 - Give Us A Mission! - Duration: 12:11.

"T-BUSTER" by Synergy Media

EP103 - Give Us a Mission!

DAEJANG: Argh! I'm late!

Let's lend him a hand.

Please stop bothering me!

Besides, I have no interest in taking over the Earth.

You've done my homework so I'll keep my promise.

But please don't be a nuisance!

In that case, we'll sneak into your school.

No way! Don't you dare!

Captain GONG!

Take this with you.

Why would I take that to school?

According to our contract, you must carry...

...this combination gear...with you...

ANCHOR: Several wild pig sightings have been reported recently.

Really? Wild pigs?

I'm off to school now. / GONGJU : Piggy! Piggy!

Apparently, there's a wild boar in the neighborhood. Be careful!

Okay.

What's DAEJANG up to here?

Can't you tell? He's receiving military training.

DAEJANG! / Yes, ma'am.

Do you have anything to say about your homework?

Pardon?

Your book reports - interesting, uninteresting, boring.

SUZI: So well written!

As for your animal sketches, they're animals all right...

With the faces of women...

Actually... it wasn't me who...

Ask your mother to come by tomorrow.

Okay...

Now, let us begin.

Signal! Can you figure out what he's trying to tell us?

Go away!

He's waving at us. It's a greeting. See?

So he's happy to see us here after all.

Let's all wave back.

No! I wasn't trying to say hello!

What is he saying this time, Signal?

He's telling us to form an 'X' to say hello now.

Hmm...that's not an exactly easy way to say hello.

Go! Go away!

He's inviting us to come in now.

Oh yeah? Let's enter the building, everyone!

(Please don't come in!!!)

I swear he told us to come in. Captain has a personality disorder!

NAMI: Fantasic MICKEY! Go for it! So handsome! / MICKEY: Thank you!

Yay! Way to go, MICKEY!

Isn't he simply amazing? He's good at just about all the sports.

How come DAEJANG is just standing there?

He's the goalkeeper! He's supposed to block the ball.

Normally, it's reserved for the least athletic one.

ASSAULT: Captain GONG!

Hey! What are you doing here?

You must be a sentry, seeing as you're standing still.

Shut up! Yikes!

Wow! CONG! Excellent keeping!

What was that about?

Wow! He blocked the ball with his face.

You make a good sentry.

Anyway, when are we going to conquer the Earth?

Never!

Give us a mission, Captain GONG!

No way!

Give us a mission!

Just stop bothering me!

DAEJANG CONG!

Yikes!

Nice!

Give us a mission!

Oh man...

Apparently, there is a wild boar in the neighborhood. Be careful!

Okay! I'll give you a mission.

Oh! What is it?

Capture the wild boar came down and take it back to the mountain!

Wild boar?

Don't you like it?

Well, use your Buster Coins first.

Please hug me.

Hehehehehehe.

Making every shot told.

I'm hungry.

Blazing up!

I don't see any wild boars by the way.

Heavy!

Brilliant!

Here's one!

How cute!

This seems much easier than I expected.

It's right around here.

That ugly face looks strangely familiar...

This animal is staring right at me.

Heavy...

I'm so sorry...

You're the best! Facial blocking!

Wow! Great job, DAEJANG!

I'm embarrassed...

Captain GONG!

What? Why are they coming this way?

Mom!

It's a wild boar! Run!

Oh! Wasn't this on TV?

Please help.

Hello, wild pig.

You must be hungry. Do you want something to eat?

No! Suzy, run!

I must save her!

Captain! We must combine in order to save her.

HEAVY! Hand him the Buster Gear!

Okay!

Buster Coin!

T-Drone!

Pay-on!

T-Drone!

You ugly little thing!

Medic! Take it higher!

Roger!

Final! Buster! Phoenix!

Wow! So wild boars can actually fly.

Blazing up!

Guess we'll have a barbecue party later.

Good! Let's continue this way.

And take over the world!

Captain GONG! Please command us to attack!

Please stop blazing up.

I want some barbecued meat.

SUZI!

Are you alright?

I'm fine. Why don't we go find a flying pig?

Yeah, why don't we?

For more infomation >> [EN CC] T-Buster - EP03 - Give Us A Mission! - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Movie - Gina Gomez Dunn & Scott Dunn - Duration: 11:17.

Hi I'm Scott Dunn and I'm Gina Dunn and you know I was thinking about something

today um the kitchen looking at salt it made

me think about today's video I just thought about the first person who's the

first person who's like this I should sprinkle this on my food you know it was

probably I thought to myself it's probably a caveman right a caveman which

means this is this is gonna taste good on my meat and then I thought there was

probably another caveman who came up to him and it was uh which is you can't do

that that's a rock looking thing you can't put that on your food and imagine

if the first caveman listened to that negative caveman we wouldn't have salt

all right it wouldn't have salt these things taste

better with salt how are you fast-forward to today and

2018 in Hollywood and there's cavemen all over Hollywood who keep telling you

you can't do that you can't do this you can't do that and a Saracen and we want

to talk to you today about our our second feature film and a low of the

Dead and all the things people say you can't do and we did them anyway and if

we hadn't we wouldn't you know be sitting here with a second feature film

so let's start

can't make a movie or especially a genre movie for anything less than a hundred

thousand or they won't take you seriously

well our production budget for Amanda of the Dead was just shy of thirteen

thousand that's it I round it up you know it's one of those things where you

have to work with what you got and tailor your script to fit your

budget and tailor your script to things that you have available resources that

you have available to you so like our co-producers chesil Melman and Ian

Sumner graciously lent us their apartment so we saved a lot of money on

the location say half the movie was shot there so right there you know saving a

lot of money when I was writing the script for Mandel I made sure that you

know we we stayed within the confines of I I knew how about how much money we had

to spend on this feature film right and I thought well I can write it in very

few locations but it doesn't but we didn't sacrifice any fun I think it was

about as fun it was as it was ever gonna be and I actually think that the

limitations made it a better movie and even our crew our our sound mixer had

all his own equipment our DP had it's all his own equipment and our associate

producer Oscar Munoz he lent us his camera gear so it was like just see

finding different ways to save money without sacrificing quality

number two can't be done in nine days not a feature film yeah and they were

right it was done in ten days so in that tenth day was really just a pick-up day

a pick-up day with a couple of additional scenes after editing and I

saw that there needed to be a few things to fill in and ten days is still crazy

but again caveman you bad caveman you said we couldn't do it no no we we were

actually the reason why we were able to do that is we kept our crew cast and

crew really small so we were able to move fast and we also rehearsed prior to

shooting we've rehearse with an actor this is something that I'm very gung-ho

about always get the rehearsals going before you movie that's where you know

that's where you get to work on it cuz when you're shooting you don't have time

to explore as much you should know what you're doing and you know you there's

plenty of room for improvisation on set I'm just saying do a lot of that work in

the rehearsals the third one this is a personal experience I I had been in

contact with a producer in Hollywood and we were talking and we had this sort of

disagreement and he said to me you're not a writer you're not a director I

mean you're barely an actor and I remember hearing that it was you know

obviously it's painful you'd painful to be told that you you're not something I

had just done in the feature film our first feature film schlep and it hadn't

gotten into any festivals yet he's like what festivals was it has it gotten into

yeah that's right nothing yet and I and weirdly enough a week later we

got accepted to our first glance Film Festival and we had a great showing and

yeah the audience loved it and it was just a nice thing where you know I'm

glad we didn't listen to people saying no you mean no one knows anything no one

can tell you that you can't do anything I mean they can say it but don't don't

believe it for a second it's it can be really good I will say after all the

time I've been in Hollywood it's been you know like 10 years and I will say

this it's about how you receive words like that if you people say you can't do

it you have really two options believe them or show them and I think it was

actually I'd like to thank that guy because it pushed me to really prove him

wrong the fourth thing this is an interesting one I edit my features we've

done - I've edited both okay so so just to recap he Scott wrote directed starred

and now edited man Day of the Dead Angela and I like doing it but also it

saves money you know you obviously you know how what our budget is it helps

save money but I also enjoy doing it I think that who could know the movie

better than me at this point but a lot of people were you know when I was

asking on slep like what should I do is my slap was my first movie so I was like

oh should I edit I get someone else and a lot of people like you shouldn't edit

your own you know you'll be too close to it and no it's just not how it's done

and I remember thinking yeah but I want to I feel like doing it

it's not like I ever felt burdened by it and it's like who knows the movie better

than you right exactly and so going into this mandel feature I I felt galvanized

incompetent in editing it and and I think this is something I'll be carrying

forward to future features because it's just fine and and you know editing

really it's direct writing is one thing directing is another thing

editing is another thing like if you can do all that that as a director the more

I think you'll be more enriched as an artist it's also staying true to your

own voice like how did you envision this movie well if you're the writer director

and editor you know you get the last say in everything so it really the film

really became Scott's voice and also they said don't do don't use Final Cut

Pro I mean everyone's using Adobe and I again or avid and and that's true a lot

of people are using that and and there's no problem with that and the only

problem is when people say you don't use Final Cut Pro I'm like hi yeah if you

can tell me why great if not then that kind of information that it's just so

because I don't do it but we did it anyway and it turned out great

number five oh yeah you can't make money self distributing your film or in other

words you need a distributor to make money making your film that's just not

true so for the majority people if you're really indie you're making your

first feature it behooves you to self distribute because each platform like

iTunes Amazon etc they take a percentage of all the sales that you make then the

distributor takes another 30 percent 20 30 whatever yeah after that it's like

then you start seeing some money and by that point it's like that's a long time

that's a lot of percentages to be taking out before you see any money and and and

in this case of man Day of the Dead and schlep we are putting our own money into

it we're putting our time sweat equity all these things into it and it's like

why give that percentage away especially in a day and age where you can

distribute yourself yeah you may I think we're trying to out Blum House the Blum

House model they they make movies for very cheap right and then they make

between like they make a ton back I mean the margins on their profits are I mean

they're it's amazing so we're doing that but crunching it down even further we're

talking like $13,000 that's insane but it also means that you have more of a

chance of making your money back and going into black you know I'm making a

profit with your money and that's me that's attractive to me so I would

suggest let's not let's not let people tell us no when they don't even they

haven't even tried it try it you'll see for yourself

number six film school now it's not like people said you can't do this you didn't

go to film school but it's not like we didn't feel that I mean I'm survival

like oh you guys didn't go to film school so like yeah I'm just gonna make

a movie I'm not gonna say sit here and say don't go to film school cause if you

went there that's great you're gonna learn so much and it's it's probably

really good to go to film school however don't let that stop you if you haven't

been there be smart surround yourself with people who who

know what they're doing who brings something to your movie don't don't be

so in your own head about you know I'm the director only I have I had the last

say of course you have the last say but everyone on your set is it if you got

the right people they're artists they have good ideas they're smart you

they're not trying to screw with your they're trying to help you bring your

vision get a good team together so that you can make the best product that's

that I give credit to everyone on our movie yeah I mean the vast majority of

our crew went to film school so they have that technical knowledge and stuff

thank goodness teachers which is great we needed it but they it was fun to

collaborate with them so yeah so if you haven't been in a film school so yeah

you know if you have a passion you have an idea if you have something you can't

get rid of from your head go make it surround yourself with smart people yeah

I will say that there's just no excuse you can make your own movie you can

shoot it on an iPhone you can get really really micro budget India and make a

really good movie it just all depends on what resources you have available to you

what kind of people will kind of do you have it comes back to there's a

lot of cavemen in Hollywood mm-hmm don't let those negative cavemen tell you no

okay otherwise well we wouldn't have salt right if we listen to all the times

people said you can't do that this world would be one boring place to live all

you filmmakers out there who who are waiting for permission I would ask you

just don't wait okay bad caveman bad listen to the caveman who made the salt

you

For more infomation >> 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Movie - Gina Gomez Dunn & Scott Dunn - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Trump abruptly cancels meeting with Putin at G-20 summit over "seized Ukrainian ships" - Duration: 1:34.

US President Donald Trump has abruptly cancelled his meeting with Vladimir

Putin shortly after he told reporters that he would probably meet with the

Russian leader on the sidelines of the g20 summit in Argentina for more this

and other news from around the world let's turn as we like to do to our now

at Amster Adam tell us more Omar president Trump blamed the cancellation

on Russia's failure to return ships and sailors seized from the Ukraine Moscow

has been facing a strong backlash for the incident off the coast of Crimea

with many Western leaders calling it an act of Russian aggression Trump made the

announcement in a series of tweets on Thursday but he told reporters just an

hour before the tweets that the meeting may happen I probably will be meeting

with President Putin we have been terminated that meeting I was thinking

about it but we happen when I toss press secretary Sarah Saunders said President

Trump made the decision on the flight to Argentina after consulting with the

chief of staff John Kelly Secretary of State mark on pay our national security

adviser John Bolton a spokesman for Putin said the Kremlin had no official

information about Trump's decision although the leaders of the two

countries may not be holding talks at the summit their respective g20

delegates could meet in Argentina Trump and Putin may cross paths however during

the summit and any small exchange between the two will likely be closely

watched

For more infomation >> Trump abruptly cancels meeting with Putin at G-20 summit over "seized Ukrainian ships" - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Delicious Eats at Fosters Freeze - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Delicious Eats at Fosters Freeze - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Spot Human Trafficking - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> How To Spot Human Trafficking - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Iberia Parish Layoffs - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Iberia Parish Layoffs - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Police Chief on why KPD doesn't use bodycams - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Police Chief on why KPD doesn't use bodycams - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hamlinz Reacts to Our Nickmecrs Montage "We Enhanced Nickmercs with this Fortnite Edit" - Duration: 10:37.

We enhance Nick mercs with this for tonight at it you want to watch that guy's

For thousands of years

These creatures have remained in hiding around the world

And unless all the titles are found, oh my god

What the hell these creatures were here before us

Yeah

My eval you blocked me on fortnight now you're going to die what the hell

Boys of nice boot. Oh

My god

What the hell ad oh my Oh

Oh shit

That's a 10 I said, hey mr. Go stating

What the hell okay, no do it he wants to headbutt somebody

Hayden on a

PC players

You can't ever hear their keyboard but like every pro for Gator dude it's just

You can't even hear yourself think when you play

Miss miss miss keyboard. It's like a dumb loud, dude. I don't know why you're so loud

This is crazy

You guys can do the Twitter a prime. Yo, you link your Amazon account to your Twitter account and Danny you

Have a ding chat. Listen, you have a thing. Will you click the subscribe button and you?

It's a link

chat

that way

You when you click it it drive just drop down its drops. Why does it sound like the normal way I talk

Or something

Drops down and

there's the

Tribe you and then it said you can get a free listen and then listen with your free twist primal scream

With the free twist prime sub you can actually get all kinds of free skins

And you you're all - emos to the stream. Try listen, and then you say you

You click it, but you don't it. Yeah

That's not talking about yeah, we're gonna get hostage to protect

You have been removed from the mat 14 kills really, holy say he got

Nice

No, this shit was so fun, oh

My kale sorry guys, holy was that there the whole time what the hell

Hey ask me when I'm doing my - huh, hey Boxey don't straight to the city bar

Dragon

Guys playing on controller

Everyone you guys have any tips any any words you'd like to say

Oh

My god, oh that's at

I

Swear to God. There we go

Bro-bro chat tech gift someone can someone find this cook there's a clip of day playing and it looks like he's beating his meat

Rude Niki's so talk today

Okay

Okay, I

Hurt my neck dude Nikki, Sona run

Nigga hey, buddy

Just uh, baby

He farted seven times

And I had to play through

Tyranny to achieve the ultimate success of second place

Okay, I need I need I need to you can screen cap it right now you find this motherfucker farted on me seven times

My nose hairs were tingling as I'm doing all this I'm in a gaseous cloud of green smoke. Oh

I

Made it

That means I just in life, you know, I did it

No, no, but I did it like today yeah, I did it it's done everything we could die tomorrow. We're good there there's good

That was so

Funny bro. Yep hurt you. Thought you heard it. You heard. Oh

My god, that was so funny

For more infomation >> Hamlinz Reacts to Our Nickmecrs Montage "We Enhanced Nickmercs with this Fortnite Edit" - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Stunning Luxury 20' Tiny Home For Sale in Fort Collins, Colorado - Duration: 3:36.

Absolutely Stunning Luxury 20' Tiny Home For Sale in Fort Collins, Colorado

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Luxury 20' Tiny Home For Sale in Fort Collins, Colorado - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kickstarter Products Dec 2018 - GetProductive Alpha - Duration: 2:38.

We started AceTivity Labs with the knowledge that the 21st century is one

of the most distracting times in history

our product the GetProductive Alpha is

a culmination of our grade 10 to 11 award-winning school project it

specifically helps you boost your productivity increase your results and

income as well as designed to be as least distracting as possible.

[Groovy Music]

We always wondered how much time we spend in an eight-hour workday doing

productive work what if we can instantly increase our productivity

Introducing the GetProductive Alpha

The Alpha is quite

simple to use as is built off

three proven productivity functions

The first is the Pomodoro timer

where you set the timer to a certain time such as 30 minutes and you then work completely

focused into the timer reads zero the result is a greatly increased capacity

for productivity and focus during each session this helps young disciplined

focus and rest periods throughout the day to prevent burnout when the timer is

up take a five minute break then get back

to 30 minutes of focus work these sessions of work are designed to help us

focus as possible to increase your productivity and possibly increase your

income the second function is the stopwatch when you press this button in

the middle you're tracking the time you are doing focused and vitally important

work or priorities whatever that means for you'll be shocked at how much time

during the day you're actually doing important work that moves the needle

the goal with this function is to help you spend as much time as possible doing

the tasks that mattered the most at the end of the day you can check your

performance on the get productive app this will allow you to become more aware

of what activities you're actually spending your time on and will help you

finally complete those essential tasks

See your productivity stats and learn

how you manage your focus during the day and learn from your demographics to see

how to improve your productivity and effectiveness be the first to join the

movement try out the GetProductive offer only on Kickstarter

[Groovy Music}

[Get the GetProductive Alpha only on Kickstarter]

For more infomation >> Kickstarter Products Dec 2018 - GetProductive Alpha - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

What happens when you take your GT350 to the dealership for an oil change? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> What happens when you take your GT350 to the dealership for an oil change? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Trump Tower project in Moscow - Duration: 1:21.

meanwhile president Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty

to lying to Congress about a trump tower project in Moscow he appeared before a

federal judge in New York on Thursday saying he was acting out of loyalty to

Trump last year Cohen told lawmakers that the Moscow project had ended in

January 2016 just before the Iowa caucuses but he admitted that

negotiations went on until June of that year after trumpet clinched the

Republican presidential nomination Cohen said he had lied about his con also said

he had lied about his contacts with Russian officials the real estate

projects ultimately fell through but Thursday's revelations put new pressure

on President Trump as they suggests he was engaged in business dealings with

Russia in the midst of his campaign Trump lashed out and Cohen calling him a

weak person I don't know exactly but he was convicted of various things

unrelated to us he was given a fairly long jail sentence and he's a weak

person and by being weak unlike other people that you watch he's a weak person

and what he's trying to do is get a reduced sentence so he's lying about a

project that everybody knew about I mean we were very open with it

For more infomation >> Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about Trump Tower project in Moscow - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

BLYE - Back To You (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:35.

Late November dreaming

Dreaming of the days when we were

Young and free and feeling

Feeling like nobody could ever

Get us down

But all the way down I went

Now I'm barely living

Living on the edges of the

Life that I envisioned

Visions I can't shake but whatever

Comes my way

I'll fight my way back to you

'Cause I've been waiting all my life

To find a place that feels like home

It could be seconds, minutes, hours days

To me it's all the same

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Seconds, minutes, hours, days

It's never gonna change

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Gotta find my way back to you

Got to keep on climbing

Climbing higher, reaching for those

City lights, they're shining

Shining brighter, burning whiter

Oh, my oldest flame

I'm gonna make you new again

'Cause I've been waiting all my life

To find a place that feels like home

It could be seconds, minutes, hours, days

To me it's all the same

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Seconds, minutes, hours, days

It's never gonna change

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Gotta find my way back to you

Are you ever gonna take it?

Just take a chance

Are you ever gonna take it?

'Cause I've been waiting, wasting all my time

Counting seconds 'til you're mine

Waiting for the clock to strike

And now it's time

It could be seconds, minutes, hours, days

To me it's all the same

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Seconds, minutes, hours, days

It's never gonna change

'Cause I'll always go back to you

It could be seconds, it could be hours

'Cause I'll always go back to you

Oh, 'cause I'll always go back to you

Gotta find my way back to you

For more infomation >> BLYE - Back To You (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Incredible Animals at Faunaland Ancol - Duration: 5:04.

Did you know the hornbills

has a large range in Indonesia?

And did you know that

the male hornbill will stay

with the female hornbill forever?

For more infomation >> Incredible Animals at Faunaland Ancol - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea analysis: Hudson-Odoi takes deserved chance as Giroud gives Sarri selection headache - Duration: 7:02.

Chelsea eased to a comfortable victory over PAOK in their penultimate Europa League group match

Due to results elsewhere on the night, the Blues were confirmed as group winners before a ball was even kicked in west London

But a pressure-free evening saw those desperate to impress Maurizio Sarri shine on Thursday night

Simon Johnson at was Stamford Bridge to provide analysis for Standard Sport.Callum Hudson-Odoi takes his chance It has been a long time in coming, but Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri finally handed Hudson-Odoi his first competitive start of the season tonight

Remarkably the 18-year-old had been given just 35 minutes to impress this season despite being one of the club's most outstanding youngsters

The Community Shield aside, he had never been in the first XI in his professional career before

There had been the odd outing as a substitute, yet here was a chance to shine from the outset

There were no signs of nerves at at all and he played with the same kind of confidence he displayed in a pre-season friendly against Arsenal

Not only was he prepared to dribble past his man, the teenager sent dangerous crosses into the box

There was also a fine strike from outside of the area in the first half that unfortunately hit the top of the bar

But he got the goal his display deserved after the break and it got the loudest cheer from the home end of the night

Not everything he tried came off, but Chelsea fans in the stadium appreciated Hudson-Odoi's efforts throughout

And crucially, there was one counter attack in the second half that he helped negate, tracking back to check substitute Amar Warda's run

It's the kind of work on the 'defensive phase' that Sarri highlighted as a weakness in the pre-match press conference

And he capped off a great evening with a fine cross that led to Chelsea's fourth.Whether this rare outing is enough to persuade Hudson-door to sign a new deal remains to be seen

Olivier Giroud has given Sarri a harder decision to make Alvaro Morata has been winning his battle with Giroud of late over who is first choice striker at Chelsea, but on recent evidence, the latter should face Fulham on Sunday

In September, the former Arsenal forward was ahead in the race and combining well with Eden Hazard

But he wasn't finding the net and Morata, who went on a run of five goals in six appearances, edged ahead

That has proved to be a false dawn for the Spain international though and he has been struggling badly of late

In contrast, Giroud looks like a man reborn.He finally ended his goal drought in the last Europa League away game game at BATE Borisov

It clearly gave him the lift required as he followed that with a fine header, albeit in a losing cause at Tottenham

Against PAOK he was even better leading the line and the two finishes were of the highest quality

First he curled an effort into the bottom corner, the second was even more spectacular as the 32-year-old hit the ball on the volley

Morata was watching from the bench until the 75th minute and looked rather glum as Giroud excelled to loud acclaim

Even when he headed in Chelsea's fourth, the £58m man didn't smile.However, with just 62 hours before the west London derby against Fulham kicks off, Sarri is likely to play it safe and select the fresher man in Morata

But Giroud is certainly putting a lot more pressure on the Italian to choose him in the Premier League

Can Chelsea afford to let Cesc Fabregas go? AC Milan are one of the clubs that are keen to sign Fabregas in the new year, but the midfielder showed why he can still be a useful asset against PAOK

As Sarri maintains, Fabregas is the only other player in the Chelsea squad that can play the Jorginho role in the middle of midfield

That was clear for all to see at Stamford Bridge as the Spaniard played fine pass after fine pass

He played a part in both of Chelsea's first two goals, the second was a delightful ball to Giroud to fire home

Admittedly this was against 10 men for most of the 90 minutes and the 32-year-old had plenty of space to work in

Still with Chelsea facing the prospect of being involved in four competitions in the second half of the season, letting a man of Fabregas' quality and experience would be rather foolish

Gareth Southgate had a good trip Seeing Englishman play in a blue shirt at Stamford Bridge has become more of a rarity in recent years, yet this was a different story

Sarri picked four in his line-up, so England coach Southgate and assistant Steve Holland will have been pleased to have made the effort to go to west London

Granted veteran Gary Cahill, who effectively retired from international football following the World Cup, was one of them

But there was the fine duo Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek playing either side of Fabregas

Both are competing for a spot in Southgate's XI and of the two, Loftus-Cheek stood out

Then of course there was Hudson-Odoi, who is an England Under-19 international at present and was part of the World Cup winning side with the England Under-17s last year

He has a while to wait for a senior call-up, but Southgate has given Jadon Sancho an opportunity recently and will have liked what he saw in Hudson-Odoi

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

For more infomation >> Chelsea analysis: Hudson-Odoi takes deserved chance as Giroud gives Sarri selection headache - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal player ratings vs Vorskla Poltava: Willock and Smith Rowe shine, veterans step up - Duration: 5:32.

 A youthful Arsenal side cruised to an impressive 3-0 victory over Vorskla Poltava in their Europa League clash in Ukraine

 Emile Smith Rowe opened the scoring for the Gunners when he thrashed home at the back post after good work from Eddie Nketiah

 Aaron Ramsey then doubled Arsenal's lead from the spot after the Welshman was felled by a clumsy foul from Ardin Dallku

 Joe Willock got in on the act with a driving run and curled finish following good work from Mohamed Elneny as Unai Emery's young side cut loose

 Express Sport has rated how the Arsenal players performed during their Europa League win over Vorskla Poltava, but do you agree?Arsenal player ratings vs Vorskla Poltava – Europa League GK: Petr Cech – 7 Fumbled one shot in the first half then spared Smith Rowe's blushes as a sliced clearance trickled goalwards

 Was called upon in the second half to deny Igor Peduta with a fine stop, keeping his concentration throughout a potential banana skin tie

 RB: Stephan Lichtsteiner – 7 Thundered up and down the right wing all evening, putting in plenty of decent deliveries that his team-mates failed to make the most of

 Rarely troubled defensively. CB: Carl Jenkinson – 5 Deployed in an unfamiliar central role and performed okay, although he didn't cover himself in glory when almost playing Vladislav Kulach onside and deciding not to chase back

 CB: Rob Holding – 5 Holding's start here initially suggested he will not feature in the north London derby at the weekend, but the 23-year-old only played an hour before being substituted

 Booked for an elbow when contesting a cross, but that was about the most exciting thing to happen during his evening

 LB: Ainsley Maitland-Niles – 6 Timed his forays forward well and completed his defensive duties with the minimum of fuss

 A great squad player for Emery to utilise, with the 21-year-old once again displaying his versatility

 CM: Mohamed Elneny – 6 A lovely pass sent Willock away for his goal, although the Egyptian could have been a bit sharper in possession

 CM: Matteo Guendouzi – 6 Buzzed around in his usual energetic manner, comfortably smothering the opposing midfield while showing some good intent to get forward and link up with the frontmen

 RAM: Joe Willock – 8 One of the brightest sparks for the Gunners, driving from midfield and hoping himself to Arsenal's second with a lovely curled finish

 Never let the opposition settle and always looked dangerous when the Gunners broke forward

 CAM: Aaron Ramsey – 7 A night where his experience shone through, drawing a clumsy challenge for the penalty and stepping up to calmly slot it home

 Controlled the game and directed Arsenal's attacks with some sharp passing and clever one-twos before being rewarded with an early bath as Emery gave 17-year-old Bukayo Saka a run-out

 LAM: Emile Smith Rowe – 8 Making a habit of being in the right place at the right time, calmly sweeping home a loose ball for the opener before he was denied another by an offside call, having thrashed in a deflected cross at the back post

 Really making a name for himself in Europe this season, and will be causing Emery a selection headache in the Premier League sooner rather than later

 ST: Eddie Nketiah – 7 Showed some nice touches and excellent perseverance to bundle the ball towards Smith Rowe for the opener

 Led the line well with some clever runs and went close twice, although still needs to work on his finishing

 SUB: Zach Medley (on for Holding, 60 mins) – 6 Pulled off a couple of excellent blocks as Vorskla threatened late on

 SUB: Bukayo Saka (on for Ramsey, 68 mins) – 7 Really made an impression with a burst of pace to beat Perduta and created a good chance for Willock

 SUB: Charlie Gilmour (on for Guendouzi, 76 mins) – 5 Got a run-out as Arsenal closed out the game

No comments:

Post a Comment