Thursday, November 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Nov 30 2018

Goblin Slayer is one of the most important animes of this season of anime 2018 and 2019

We love Goblin Slayer although we do not understand why they changed

the order of events that seem in the story Goblin Slayer is an anime

based on light novels written by Kumo Kagyu and illustrated by Noboru Kannatuki

and also has adaptations to manga written by

Kōsuke Kurose and Masahiro Ikeno animated by White Fox who also encouraged the

successful Re:Zero

this is the review of Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer is genre ecchi, gore horror and dark fantasy

It has many genres!

by the presence of fantasy creatures like goblins and

elves and ogres the story begins when a priestess is rescued from some

creatures called goblins or goblins by a strange man dressed in a

armor calling himself Goblin Slayer or assassin of elves in Spanish from

of then history will follow the Goblin Slayer and the

priestess in his adventures and how they will be wrapped in dangerous missions

practically by chance since as says his name Goblin Slayer is just

interested in killing goblins

Goblin Slayer highlighted by his great resemblance to

Doom and uncensored scenes of murders and violations being compared to this

with the Berserk sleeve in addition to the presence of waifus although the Goblin Slayer

is so traumatized by hunting goblins that treats them all the same

in spite of that it is currently the most anime popular in Latin America another curiosity

is that the characters do not have names own but are known for their

farm priestess receptionist and so on this is because

the author Kumo Kagyu was inspired by the game of dungeons and dragons besides

that I did not find suitable names for his characters leaving the audience

pick them the animation stood out on the use of CGI and when the Goblin Slayer

walk yes when you walk and when it's standing, it's also very strange

color palette is bright during the day

dark during the night when it is the moment of house of the hobbits in the

soundtrack highlights the opening rightfully of the band to Milli who sing in

Japanese English and Chinese as Tzuyu

We love Goblin Slayer but not

we understand why they changed the order of the events that appear in the story

those who read manga and novels light will understand why, although in

part is good because it criticizes means that the Goblin Slayer will call

more attention to have a second next year's season

Goblin Slayer is one of the most anime important in this season 2018 and

2019 that's why we are very anxious and we hope you see it

i see

Will you go out again?

I will kill goblins

Will you come with me?

si!

I'm lola and this is Otaku Señora Vaca so do not forget to subscribe to the red button

down here and activate the bell also do not forget to give the video upstairs if

I like you and fight it with all your friends

we see the next chau

Have you read this message?

For more infomation >> GOBLIN SLAYER OVERRATED? 🔥🔥 Review and Analysis with English Subtitles - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Primer aviso de Gignac: el francés sacó gran disparo - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Primer aviso de Gignac: el francés sacó gran disparo - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Football Leaks: Sergio Ramos y sus episodios problemáticos con los controles antidopaje - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Football Leaks: Sergio Ramos y sus episodios problemáticos con los controles antidopaje - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

EMPRENDIMIENTO | Comienza con tu Hijo su Propio Negocio - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> EMPRENDIMIENTO | Comienza con tu Hijo su Propio Negocio - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

L'artiste francophile Jim Corcoran récompensé - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> L'artiste francophile Jim Corcoran récompensé - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Adolescente atemorizado por gato de aspecto extraño - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Adolescente atemorizado por gato de aspecto extraño - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Virsac: l'arrivée de Castaner en hélicoptère à un péage de gilets jaunes pointée du doigt - Duration: 3:10.

GILETS JAUNES - Au 13e jour d'existence du mouvement des gilets jaunes en France, Christophe Castaner s'est rendu ce jeudi 29 novembre au péage de Virsac en Gironde, lieu emblématique de la contestation où la situation a été particulièrement tendue ces derniers jours

Le ministre de l'Intérieur n'est pas arrivé par la route mais par les airs, par hélicoptère, comme on peut le voir sur ces images publiées par Sud Ouest

Un choix de transport critiqué par de nombreux internautes sur les réseaux sociaux, comme on peut le lire ci-dessous, alors que le débat sur la transition écologique trouve un écho important dans l'opinion publique ces derniers jours

#Castaner de rien, n'en rate pas une! Prendre l'air, en hélicoptère, en aquitaine sans doute pour expliquer aux #GiletsJaunes ce qu'est le coût de la transition énergétique/écologique et pourquoi les taxes augmentent à ce sujet! @EPhilippePM éduquez le SVP ! #gouvernement — Justin Mot (@justin_mot) 29 novembre 2018 Belle empreinte carbone pour Monsieur Castaner et son hélicoptère au péage de Virsac

Encore et toujours du mépris pour les #GiletsJaunes, c'est bête mais pourquoi nous ne possédons pas tous un hélicoptère pour parcourir 25 kilomètres ( distance Bordeaux Virsac)

— landaise furieuse (@landaisfurieux) 29 novembre 2018 Il est électrique au moins son hélicoptère ? Il fait tabasser du monde au nom de l'écologie et il arrive en hélicoptère

#castaner#GiletsJauneshttps://t.co/0C46wepzP9 — Philippe Bayle (@zagreus64) 29 novembre 2018 Et il a pris un hélicoptère pour y allez bravo pour la transition énergétique Mr castaner

C est faites ce que je dis mais ne faites pas ce que je fais . Bravo pour l exemple qui pourtant vient du haut normalement — Girard Andree (@dd_cie) 29 novembre 2018 L'hélicoptère c'est pas très écolo et surtout ca coûte un "pognon de dingue"

Monsieur Castaner devrait pourtant montrer l'exemple, non ? — Le mec de la Joconde (@Alexandre83530) 29 novembre 2018 Castaner qui arrive sur un péage bloqué par les gilets jaunes en hélico, question com', ça tient du génie

https://t.co/yh6XbEEzFV — Count_Five (@Count_Five) 29 novembre 2018 Sur place, Christophe Castaner est venu remercier les gendarmes pour avoir assuré la sécurité des manifestants sur le péage, malgré les dégradations commises

Il a aussi apporté son soutien au personnel autoroutier. Toujours en hélicoptère, le ministre s'est ensuite rendu à la direction zonale des CRS de Cenon à 80 km au sud de Virsac

À voir également sur Le HuffPost:

For more infomation >> Virsac: l'arrivée de Castaner en hélicoptère à un péage de gilets jaunes pointée du doigt - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Despedida Alta calidad y tamaño - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Despedida Alta calidad y tamaño - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Alhambra - Fantasy Form - Duration: 4:16.

What a pleasure to have you in my studio again.

Today, we will work in a fantasy form.

We'll sculpt one of my basic designs,

the one i have named "Alhambra".

Materials needed to do this work will appear now on screen.

Even though it's true that it's not a simple task, it is very rewarding to perform.

You definitely have to try.

With this I say goodbye to you.

I loved sharing this time with you.

I hope we meet again very soon.

If you want to know more about my work, subscribe to my channel,

visit my website

and follow me on social networks.

And always remember to take your own magic to nail art.

For more infomation >> Alhambra - Fantasy Form - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Musically top 10 funny videos 2019 | Double meaning dialogue hot Musically | tiktok hot videos 2019 - Duration: 9:50.

Welcome to our channel

For more infomation >> Musically top 10 funny videos 2019 | Double meaning dialogue hot Musically | tiktok hot videos 2019 - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ultraman Netflix Anime Series Trailer reaction video! | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Ultraman Netflix Anime Series Trailer reaction video! | 【SUB ITA】 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Bóc Trứng Khủng Long Khổng Lồ Và Đoạn Kết..... | Open Dinosaur Eggs | Pikachu TV - Duration: 12:40.

For more infomation >> Bóc Trứng Khủng Long Khổng Lồ Và Đoạn Kết..... | Open Dinosaur Eggs | Pikachu TV - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Vở diễn MỴ - An Nam Show - Đạo diễn Tuyết Minh - Show diễn tại Nhà hát Lớn Hà Nội - Duration: 46:40.

For more infomation >> Vở diễn MỴ - An Nam Show - Đạo diễn Tuyết Minh - Show diễn tại Nhà hát Lớn Hà Nội - Duration: 46:40.

-------------------------------------------

Reaksi 3 Anak Kucing Lucu I Cute Cats - Duration: 1:31.

cat funny moments

Kittens

baby cats

cat fun...

cat funny video ...

cute kittens compilation

For more infomation >> Reaksi 3 Anak Kucing Lucu I Cute Cats - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Thần dược cho phụ nữ Ăn món này cả đời không lo bị ung thư vú - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Thần dược cho phụ nữ Ăn món này cả đời không lo bị ung thư vú - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu không muốn bị ung thư buồng trứng nhất định phải làm theo những lời khuyên này - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Nếu không muốn bị ung thư buồng trứng nhất định phải làm theo những lời khuyên này - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cohen Bombshell Confession: I Reached Out To Kremlin & Trump Knew | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 14:52.

For more infomation >> Cohen Bombshell Confession: I Reached Out To Kremlin & Trump Knew | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 14:52.

-------------------------------------------

I HAVE A PROBLEM - Duration: 3:57.

I have a problem

You may or may not be wondering, what's the big problem?

But I'm sure a lot of you are going through the same problem as me

Which is, owning too many things, but your closet won't fit

The problem is, I know I have lots of clothes

I know I have a lot of stuff

and I don't even know where I should put them

but why do I keep shopping for more things?

To be honest, I was just looking at stuff to buy in BukaMall

All this time I've been the buyer

I wonder how it feels if I were to be the seller

Since I have a lot of things that I don't use anyway

To be honest, some of you guys told me to sell my things online

So this isn't 100% my idea

Now I am dividing which one to sell, to donate and to keep

I have already took pictures of some of the clothes

that I will upload to my page and sell in Bukalapak

So I just posted about

I posted all 12 pieces for today

Twelve is enough

I'm scared, I've never tried being the seller

I don't know if their messages will pop-up

Now I am wrapping

all of the things that are sold

I have to send before

There are some that I have to send today, and some tomorrow

if I want to get a good rating as a seller

We're going to wrap these and send them today

I'm on the way to send the packages

little cards to send out

Finally, not only can I buy things, but now I can sell too

I feel very nervous

because we don't know if anyone will buy our stuff or not

Even if it is bought, I also get nervous

because we have to send the items quickly

because if we pass the due date

we could get a bad rating

What I like from Bukalapak

is that selling your items is very easy

There are features like negotiating the price,

and also they work with the shipping companies

For example, yesterday I sent a lot of items

using J&T, and it's really easy because

I only write a code, and could give it straight to J&T

So I don't have to write the address and number anymore

and that makes life so much easier

Also what I like is that the site could be accessed by application

So if we want to sell

our items but we are on the go and we didn't bring a laptop

we can just take a picture of it and upload it

and ofcourse as a buyer I really like

Bukalapak because their items are complete

and you can find unique things there

just like this book I found, this book is second

and it was sold at a fair price

Well although my closet is still full

But atleast I know now that I can sell

my stuff safely and conveniently

what tips or stories do you have as a seller?

For more infomation >> I HAVE A PROBLEM - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Crews work to repair crumbling roadway on I-5 - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Crews work to repair crumbling roadway on I-5 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Caught Blue-Handed - I Feel Bad (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Caught Blue-Handed - I Feel Bad (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 장혜리(Jang Hyeri) - 내게 남은 사랑을 드릴께요(I'll Give You My Love) - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 장혜리(Jang Hyeri) - 내게 남은 사랑을 드릴께요(I'll Give You My Love) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

美國鑽地飛彈遭遇中國混凝土,效果打臉 - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 美國鑽地飛彈遭遇中國混凝土,效果打臉 - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

中國成功突圍!中國悄悄干成一件大事,打破美國全盤布局! - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> 中國成功突圍!中國悄悄干成一件大事,打破美國全盤布局! - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Racewalking Dudes - Sometimes i feel the same - Duration: 4:38.

🎸

🥁

🎵

I could let you to end my life right now 🥀

But first, please, let me hold your hand 🖐️

I was too young to realize but now 👦🏻

I can't live without you here 😫

🎸🎵

🤫

🎸🎵

Bart burlándose de Lisa :(

Sometimes I feel the same 😪

Like I felt years ago 🔄

But then you came to me 🙄

You took me away from there 😔

Don't you dare to leave me all alone 🙅

Everything will disappear 😫

I was too young to realize but now 👦🏻

I can't breathe without you here 😢

🎸⚡

Sometimes I feel the same 😪

Like I felt years ago 🔄

But then you came to me 🙄

You took me away from there😔

For more infomation >> Racewalking Dudes - Sometimes i feel the same - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

My First Video I Made From Adobe Premiere Rush CC (Voice Reveal) - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> My First Video I Made From Adobe Premiere Rush CC (Voice Reveal) - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dottsy - When I'm Gone / Trying To Satisfy You (1980) - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Dottsy - When I'm Gone / Trying To Satisfy You (1980) - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Introducing the Sun Sun Bear, I mean Beer. - Duration: 2:06.

New New New, first and foremost is trying to create some of the best beer on the planet

Also trying to create great new beer experiences

This is the first real

Fundraising project that we've taken on in terms of developing a beer especially for the project

First of all, most beers start in a very conceptual way some beers start in Brendan the Brewers brain

So in the case of this brown ale we sort of played to the strengths of what the bear is about the bear

not a beer, that's about

Originally we started with the honey ale that have back and forth between me and Brendan we've got a slightly different tastes

Honey's good on toast, but not in beer

We've gone with a brown ale

But it's not a typical brown ale in any sense. That's very refreshing. It doesn't have that typical bitterness coming though

We went with the color of the bear

if you could put Brown into a flavor, that's what it is

It's just something really refreshing really fruity and really drinkable

as soon as we put our first

R&D batch out of the American brown ale it was tapped out in no time

Everybody loved it, the feedback was unanimous. So we knew we were on to something

We see new you New New New

Very International Brand. We've got a lot of Asian influence with our branding as well as New Zealand influence

But it gives us a good opportunity to extend our environmental support outside of just the local community.

Ultimately It's just creating one of the best beers

I think we've ever made. And we thought hey, what better beer to give to the Sun Bears than that.

For more infomation >> Introducing the Sun Sun Bear, I mean Beer. - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Reaksi 3 Anak Kucing Lucu I Cute Cats - Duration: 1:31.

cat funny moments

Kittens

baby cats

cat fun...

cat funny video ...

cute kittens compilation

For more infomation >> Reaksi 3 Anak Kucing Lucu I Cute Cats - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Patrick Mahomes Gives Youth Football Players a Holiday Surprise - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Patrick Mahomes Gives Youth Football Players a Holiday Surprise - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

3 Tips to Keep the Weight Off During the Holidays - Duration: 4:14.

Holidays, holidays…

The time of celebratory indulgences with a hint of dread about losing all of your hard-earned

fitness gainz.

Although typically this is the time of the year where we set aside our meal preps and

macro calculators to instead, enjoy time with our families, it doesn't mean that we should

just forget all about our delicate goals.

There are still a number of things we can do that might help us stay the course without

entirely ruining our festive feasts.

And grandma will thank you for it after serving you a fourth and fifth scoop of her famous

mash potatoes.

Here are three tips you should consider to help you keep some of the weight off during

the holidays.

Number 1, Finish your proteins first.

Your lean meats, your nuts, your eggs, and even your beans.

These are the things to eat first along with your greens.

Most of us, instead, tend to immediately go for the delicious carby goodness.

However, doing so, might actually lead us to eating much more than had we eaten our

proteins first.

Proteins are the most satiating, or filling food out of the three primary macronutrients

of proteins, fats, and carbs.

Time and again we have seen that people naturally eat less and gain less fat when consuming

more protein.

The lower fat gain might be attributed to protein's higher cost of energy to break

down in our bodies.

Plus, protein is less likely to be metabolized for energy, where carbs in the form of glucose

and fats in the form of fatty acids have much higher priority.

This means less protein converted into fat.

Of course, protein is also imperative to muscle protein synthesis, aka help you with your

muscle gains.

Get your proteins first, and honestly, not just for the holidays, but preferably all

of your meals if you have a fat or weight loss goal.

This doesn't mean you can't enjoy all of the other fatty and carby dishes.

You certainly still can, just eat your protein first and maybe you'll be satisfied enough

with a smaller portion of the other dishes.

Number 2, Offer to Cook.

It's time to show off the cooking skills you've accumulated from all the hard work

on meal prepping.

No doubt you'll get a big fat kiss from your parents for even offering to help, but

also, just like your meal preps, you're able to control the ingredients that go into

the dishes.

Like… adding more protein, *wink wink.* Or less sugar, less oil, etcetera.

Whatever it may be, this control means you can tailor a dish to be friendlier to yours

and probably all of your family members' goals.

Sure, you wouldn't want to change the recipes too much where the dish becomes too bland,

or else this would be the last holiday dinner you'll be cooking.

But, at least knowing what IS going into your dish is better than not.

You'll be better equipped to plan around it.

And let's not forgot all the calories you will be burning in the kitchen.

Cooking, especially for a big family, is no easy feat.

So, get the oven heated and try not to burn the food as much as you're going to burn

them calories.

And…

Number 3, Plan Ahead This one is probably the best advice you can

have to keep yourself from turning into jolly old Saint Nick himself.

If you don't want to even THINK about changing any part of your holiday feasting, then it's

best that you plan ahead.

In this case, every big, festive eating day should be treated just like a cheat day.

Like any cheat day, sticking to a calorie deficit during this time would prove useful

in order to mitigate all the damage you're going to do.

That means getting consistent exercise for as many days as possible and making sure your

nutrition is in peak shape.

The more days you can plan ahead, the better.

For example, if you think you're going to eat around 5,000 calories during the holiday,

3 weeks of a 240-calorie daily deficit is better 1 week of 715 daily calories.

And it doesn't have to be days before the holiday, but also days after.

A very strong exercise session the day of your feasting is also a good idea so that

you can take advantage of all the extra nutrients to feed your hungry muscles.

And the thing is, you probably already KNOW that you SHOULD plan ahead before even watching

this video.

Now that you've actually heard someone else tell you this, hopefully you will follow through

just as you will follow through in downing all four different slices of pie…

And there you have it.

Three tips to get you staying on the right track during these wonderful holidays.

If you found these tips useful, then please give the video a thumbs up and share it with

your holiday-loving friends.

Subscribe for more fitness videos.

As always, thank you for watching, Happy Holidays and GET YOUR PROTEIN!

For more infomation >> 3 Tips to Keep the Weight Off During the Holidays - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cauliflower and Broccoli Manchurian|There's a surprise in every bite! - Duration: 7:53.

Let's begin by blanching the

veggies

so, boiling water...I'll add some salt to it

and add in

the cauliflower and broccoli florets

blanch them briefly

bring the water to a boil

take them out

add some cold water

to refresh them and stop the cooking process

drain the water

sprinkle some white pepper powder

a bit of salt

corn flour

and toss it up

so that

the cauliflower and broccoli pieces

are coated with the cornflour

in a bowl

take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour

1/2 a cup of corn starch or corn flour

season with salt

some chili flakes

or coarsely ground pepper

add in water

to make slurry

you should be able to coat

your cauliflower and broccoli in it

just add the gobi (cauliflower)

and the broccoli pieces

into the slurry

mix it up

to coat them well

before frying

heat some oil for deep frying

and fry the broccoli

and cauliflower pieces

coated with the batter

just need to fry them lightly

because we are going to fry them one more time

so as soon as the batter sets around the

veggies

we'll take them out

it's almost done now

get them out

and drain them on absorbent paper

similarly

fry the rest of them

this is how they look after frying

you could almost see the vegetable

through the coating

if you want a thicker coating

make a thicker batter

actually the coating is for providing the crunch

and also

to make the sauce

stick to the veggies

keep aside to cool down

green onions

capsicum

shallots or baby onions

and a few cloves of garlic

this is how you need to chop them

the garlic

and the onion greens finely

rest, in chunks

take a smaller bowl

add in tomato ketchup

green chili sauce

red chili sauce

dark soy sauce

white pepper powder

a little water

mix it up

corn flour

water

mix it up

and keep it ready

time to deep fry one again

this time

the oil is very hot

deep fry the cauliflower and broccoli pieces

till they are nice

crispy and golden

do this in batches

they are turning really crispy on the outside

and

just look at the colour

get them out

fry the rest

that's how crispy they are

heat some oil

in a pan

add in the garlic

fry it briefly

add in the shallots

onions and

some of the green onions

the capsicum

that looks nice and colourful

add in the sauce water mix

give it a toss

and bring it to a boil

now that it's started simmering

add in the cornstarch

add in a little at first

add in some water

to adjust the consistency

you could have it gravy style

or a bit dry

bring that to a boil

add in the broccoli and cauliflower pieces

mix quickly

add in some ajinomoto

totally optional

mix it one more time

and that's ready

turn off the heat

sprinkle some chopped

onion greens

mix it up

serve it on a platter

how inviting does that look?

sprinkle some

spring / green onions on top

and that's ready to serve

For more infomation >> Cauliflower and Broccoli Manchurian|There's a surprise in every bite! - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

송혜교♥박보검, 2회만에 시청률 10% 넘었다 - Duration: 7:47.

For more infomation >> 송혜교♥박보검, 2회만에 시청률 10% 넘었다 - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Truyện Tranh Liên Quân #P111 Truyện tranh chế hài hước liên quân mobile - Anh Đoàn - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Truyện Tranh Liên Quân #P111 Truyện tranh chế hài hước liên quân mobile - Anh Đoàn - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | PIKACHU PIGGY BANK - Duration: 16:44.

Welcome to our channel.

"Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids" is an animated series full of imagination for children.

You are watching the episode "Where is Chicky? Funny Cartoon For Kids | PIKACHU PIGGY BANK"

Please Like, share our videos and do not forget to subscribe for not missing any.

No comments:

Post a Comment