Sunday, August 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 27 2018

I'm in the main square of Amatitán, a very nice town

[with] many old alleys many narrow streets,

people selling in the streets: a beautiful place.

Amatitán is approximately 45 minutes west of Guadalajara,

near the town of Tequila. This makes tourism focus

mainly in Tequila and ignore Amatitán, but Amatitán has

a lot of natural beauty that has even been recognized by UNESCO as

a World Heritage site

Amatitán also feels like an

authentic Mexican town, where nobody is changing their way of life to

be able to attract more tourists.

Amatitán is better traveled on foot, or as

many locals, by bicycle, or on a motorcycle.

I would recommend that you leave

your car a few blocks from the square main and walk.

There are restaurants with very good options for Mexican food: from stalls on

the edge of the street, to places with greater comforts

Some of the attractions of the town are:

their natural springs, the hill of the cross, the agave

plantations, and the Ex-hacienda Santa Fe: the Tequila factory

that according to the town guide, is the oldest in the world

in the next video we will explore some of those attractions.

Until then, keep flying high.

For more infomation >> Towns of Mexico: Amatitan - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 - Nivel 7 [Traducido] - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 - Nivel 7 [Traducido] - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Harry: une vérité choquante -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Prince Harry: une vérité choquante -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

前TVBS主播身材根本開掛!...網驚:孩子居然都念小學了 - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 前TVBS主播身材根本開掛!...網驚:孩子居然都念小學了 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

張家輝老婆暴瘦!買菜不戴口罩不怕被認出,跟普通市民沒區別! - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 張家輝老婆暴瘦!買菜不戴口罩不怕被認出,跟普通市民沒區別! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Thử thách nhiên liệu Honda CR-V và Jazz: Cuộc thi kỳ thú |AUTODAILY.VN| - Duration: 15:16.

For more infomation >> Thử thách nhiên liệu Honda CR-V và Jazz: Cuộc thi kỳ thú |AUTODAILY.VN| - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Sacha Baron Cohen Squeezes O.J. Simpson In 'Who Is America' Finale - Duration: 11:17.

For more infomation >> Sacha Baron Cohen Squeezes O.J. Simpson In 'Who Is America' Finale - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

[Karaoke Sub HD] Ừ CÓ ANH ĐÂY - Mix|Tino|Edited by Trịnh Trong Trắng - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> [Karaoke Sub HD] Ừ CÓ ANH ĐÂY - Mix|Tino|Edited by Trịnh Trong Trắng - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Những người 20 đến 39 tuổi thường bị ung thư gì - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> Những người 20 đến 39 tuổi thường bị ung thư gì - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

I WENT ON A VACATION WITH CATS BY A MEGA TUBE! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:28.

(Pumping sound)

(Pumping sound)

Face too~

Huh?

(Laughing)

YAP!

YAP! YAP!

(Groaning)

You came to see me, kitty?

See what I got you.

YAP!

Oops...

Ugh...

Today is the day.

Vacation day!

It's slightly different from what I saw on the web site...

Hold on.

Wow! Awesome!

Ta-da!

I'll blow up the tube. Hold on.

DD, it's amazing, huh?

Amazing!

Wow...

Hi! (lol)

Hi, unicorn!

Nice to meet you!

Huh? Don't bite it, TT!

You shouldn't bite it. That would make holes on it (Huff puff)

I'm done, doctor Coco.

I can't do it more...

Coco: Little wit in the head makes

Coco: makes much work for the feet.

Coco: Use your hands.

Chairman Momo!

Wow...

I brought a 'modern convenience'.

Hold on.

(Pumping sound)

(Pumping sound)

(Pumping sound)

Doctor Coco.

May I blow it up too?

You would be surprised and fall over.

1, 2.

(Pumping sound)

Can't you get in, sweetie?

Let me help you, Lulu. Come up here.

Lulu: Yeah! Yeah!

Lulu: Oh~ Oh...

Here you are.

It's so cool!

Kitty.

You like it that much?

Are you having fun?

Hehe...

It's best to spend vacations at home, huh?

Huh?

Ta-da!

Let's go on a vacation with mommy, TT!

(Laughing)

For more infomation >> I WENT ON A VACATION WITH CATS BY A MEGA TUBE! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Traffic snarled on I-195 W and E. Shore Expressway Sunday night - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Traffic snarled on I-195 W and E. Shore Expressway Sunday night - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs (Livestream) - Duration: 5:12:11.

For more infomation >> 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs (Livestream) - Duration: 5:12:11.

-------------------------------------------

I AM A GOD AT THIS GAME (Funny Battleands Gameplay) - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> I AM A GOD AT THIS GAME (Funny Battleands Gameplay) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bipolar Disorder and Relationship Patterns | HealthyPlace - Duration: 3:46.

Hey guys! It's Hannah.

Relationship patterns when you live with bipolar disorder.

And I'm going to share my experience living with bipolar 2

in relationships and the patterns that I have seen personally.

There are emotions involved from day one.

So when you live with bipolar disorder,

you communicate based off of your emotions.

It's our language.

We gauge people's feelings for us based off of their emotional reactions;

which can push them away.

Because we constantly pull and push emotions from them.

And I think it's very confusing to another individual.

Our extreme empathy always puts us in the position

where we are giving and giving more

to someone who doesn't reciprocate that to us.

I've been there.

I've been in many relationships where I'm always the one

that's giving so much to the other person

but showing up empty on the other side of things.

It leads to insecurities.

And insecurities lead to toxic relationships;

which, obviously, isn't good for anybody with bipolar disorder.

We are romantics.

And we do have the tendency

to over-romanticize people and situations.

Boom! Right here.

I'm totally guilty of this.

I'm not even gonna lie about it.

And I've embraced that part of myself.

It helps with my writing

but it does blind me to the reality

of a lot of people and situations.

We tend to always go into relationships

believing we are the underdogs because of stigma.

And we live with an extremely stigmatized condition,

bipolar disorder.

So we are prone...

We grew up to believe

that we are inadequate and lesser-than individuals.

So, it's like from the start of things,

we're so insecure already.

This is a huge one.

We struggle to trust.

We reject people, even good people.

We distance ourselves.

And we are very skeptical of other individuals.

We are very skeptical of even our partner.

We have always felt unlovable.

So it's like: "What makes you different?"

"What makes you different than the others?"

or "What are your real intentions here?"

A majority, if not all of my relationships,

there's been love there from my side of things,

but I really never trusted another individual.

And I don't know if you guys can relate to this,

but I've learned to love without trust.

Like, there's really never been trust in a relationship for me,

on my side of things.

And that's, obviously, just a recipe for disaster.

I'm really curious about what your thoughts are.

Because over the years of advocating,

I have really seen that

the way people with bipolar disorder think

and how they emotionally react is so similar.

But even if it's different, I want to hear your experience.

So please leave that below.

And subscribe to my Youtube channel.

Check out my other videos.

And I will see you next week.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Bipolar Disorder and Relationship Patterns | HealthyPlace - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Security Is An Illusion - Duration: 2:32.

- Hi everyone, it's Sharnee Bennett,

I just wanted to do a really quick video today

to talk about security is an illusion.

So remember guys when I was first starting out

I was in the corporate world

and I was basically sort of a business analyst

and I was automating warehouses, so,

I was always passionate about online marketing

and I always saw myself

getting that off the ground at some point

and I just always treated it like a hobby though,

it was something I did in my spare time

and not something that was like a career

or a mission, you could say.

And so one thing, when I made this shift,

when I made the leap of faith

and I decided to quit my corporate job

and start going after my dream

one thing I realized was I was addicted to the security

of a regular paycheck, you know,

I always knew every single Monday, once a month,

I would get paid, and I was actually living around that,

making all of my decisions around that.

So that actually held me back in a lot of ways

because of that predictability and that certainty

that I was getting,

I always knew that I was gonna get paid,

so as when you're running your own business

that predictability isn't there anymore

you just don't have that same certainty.

There are certain things you can do to build that in

like pay yourself a regular paycheck or, you know,

no matter what sort of money's coming in

you actually just take steps

to make that more predictable, more certain,

but I know for myself

one of the biggest shifts I had to make

was learning to live without that predictability of income

and without that certainty

and releasing that attachment that I had

to actually getting paid every single period

on a regular way.

I now know with the fullness of time

that I probably would have never left my job

if it hadn't had been around that predictability,

I actually had to, in the end, just say,

look, I'm going after this, I'm gonna give it a shot,

and I don't care about these things

like certainty and predictability.

They became secondary for me,

and then I took steps to build those in, so,

my advice to anyone here today

is to have a look at your situation

and see, is that regularity and security

holding me back right now

from actually going after your dream

and is that actually getting in the way of that decision

of taking that final leap of faith

to become the business owner that you really wanna be?

All right guys,

if you're dealing with that decision right now

put a comment in the box below.

Is that something you face personally

or have you seen other people dealing with that?

I would love to hear your comments, just share below.

Okay, thanks guys, I'll talk to you soon, bye.

For more infomation >> Security Is An Illusion - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Mastin Kipp Podcast #145 - Are You Losing Money By Staying In Your Job? - Duration: 15:49.

Hello and welcome to the Mastin Kipp podcast.

I'm your host, Mastin Kipp and I am the creator

of functional life coaching

where we discover the root cause emotional blocks

that are holding you back from success

and I'm also the creator of trauma hacking

helping you turning your nervous system

into your ally and the best-selling author of the book

Claim Your Power and also a trauma survivor advocate.

And this podcast is from my heart to yours,

I'm gonna share with you all kinds of different things,

different coaching experiences that I've had with people,

different parts of my life, maybe an excerpt from a seminar,

different interviews with friends and thought leaders,

all about how to get unstuck,

how to hack your nervous system,

how to turn your nervous system into your ally

and really get the edge so that you can

really live your dreams, live your purpose

and most importantly, pay it forward.

So I hope you enjoy today's episode,

one favor I have for you is this.

If you love this podcast, remember to subscribe to it

and if you feel called, please feel free

to leave a review because reviews really matter,

helps us spread the word,

it helps other people really discover this podcast.

So if this was valuable to you,

please feel free to leave a review

and subscribe to the podcast

and if there's anything in this episode

or any episode that really strikes you

as an aha-moment, shoot us an email

to hello@mastinkipp.com,

tell us which episode it was

and about what time the breakthrough was

in the episode so that we can really know

because I love to hear from you

what your aha-moments are.

I love hearing that, my team loves hearing that too.

So, without any further ado, please enjoy

this episode of the Mastin Kipp podcast.

Speaker Two: Hey.

Mastin: Hey, what's up, man?

- I'm good.

- Good to see you.

- Thanks.

One of my aha's was basically the last call

on Thursday night when you were talking to,

and how you spoke about forgiving someone.

- Yes.

- And I thought I had like done that basically

at some point in the past but I really hadn't

and I was holding onto a lot of stuff.

Especially some people at work like my boss

and some other people

that I'm like really pissed off at work

that's like been the thing lately.

So that was the most recent one

that kind of got me thinking.

- What did you do?

- Excuse me?

- You forgave somebody?

- Uhhhhh...

Basically, yeah.

I'm trying to just get past it with my boss

like not trying to like focus on hating her whatever...

(laughs)

- Sounds like you're doing a good job with it.

- Yeah, I'm trying.

(laughs)

No, no.

(laughs)

- It sounds like your aha moment is

I actually hate my boss.

(laughing)

- Yeah, basically.

(laughing)

- Most people hate their bosses.

- Yeah.

- So if you hate your boss, what are you gonna do about it?

- Well basically for sometime now

I want to leave that job and go...

- Ahhhh.

- Something else.

- All right.

So a little bit of coaching on this, okay?

- Yeah.

- So I can sit here and just try to make peace with my boss

which is not gonna happen.

Okay?

It's not.

It's not gonna fucking happen.

Or you can say I'm using this intense negative association

with my boss and I'm gonna thank her for being a catalyst

for me to start my own business

or to quit and go to where I wanna go

and to grow because this is an emotional experience

that's creating so much pressure that I have to move

and it's probably been there for a while.

- Oh yeah.

(laughing)

For a long time.

- Yeah, waiting for it to boil over.

And yeah you can be peaceful and you can probably have a

heart to heart with her and get to a place

where there's a level of civility.

But probably this is an opportunity for you to make a move.

- Yeah.

I do want to do that.

I basically want her to fire me

because that's how I'm gonna get my severance pay.

That's how it works here in Greece.

I don't get it if I quit.

- How much pay is it?

- Oh it's about 30 something thousand euro.

About 33,000 and I'm hoping that'll be...

- And what would you do with the money?

- Well...

That's part of like again why I came to Claim Your Power

so you could like work it out in my head

'cause I do have the fear and anxiety

of leaving something that's so certain.

- You have a fear and anxiety of working out in your head

it's never gonna work.

You've gotta feel into it, man.

- Yeah.

- So what's your gut instinct on what you would do?

- Oh, well I want to start something of my own,

my own business as you can see.

- Think about it, thought about it.

What would it be?

- Lot of guitars behind me.

I'd like to try to do something in music or

with the whole guitar thing that I really like doing.

Not that I'm the greatest.

- At guitar?

- Excuse me?

- Like teach people how to play guitar?

- Uh, yeah that too, yeah.

Or open up like a store and sell guitars

or I don't know.

- Or both.

I think it's funny usually you teach people

how to play guitar to get started

'cause you just do lessons over the internet

and there's no like overhead.

- Yeah, yeah. True.

- That would be amazing and...

How should I put this?

How certain are you that she's gonna fire you?

(inhales deeply)

- Um, well that's part of the whole thing.

I wanted to talk to her and ask her if she can do it.

(laughing)

Basically.

I don't really wanna be someone who's gonna go into work

and like cause trouble or whatever.

Who I am.

I'd rather just like tell her flat out

like can you please just fire me and...?

- And go do it.

Why don't you do that on Monday?

- I wanted to know, I wanted to go to a lawyer first

and I called up my lawyer but she hasn't gotten back to me.

- How long ago was that?

- That was about two weeks ago now.

- You like that she hasn't got back to you.

- Well, yeah in a way.

(laughing)

Yeah, you know?

Again there's this certainty of like having a job

and then there's the uncertainty

then to like walking into that.

- That's right.

So here's the bottom line.

Whenever anyone's in a position like this, right?

So the position is this.

I'm in a place I don't wanna be.

There's a place I do wanna be

but the place that I am is still kinda comfortable

so I'm kinda okay being there.

- Mmhmm.

- Right?

- Yeah.

- So all you have to do is end the delusion

that you'll do it one day and everything will be

nice and comfortable and this perfect transition

and you gotta put a fork in the ground and say,

you know what?

I'm actually gonna run the boats here.

That's the goal, right?

So it means like and to be honest,

like your purpose and your business

and whatever's next for you is probably worth way more

than 30,000 euros.

Like you're selling your soul for 30,000 euros.

Like that's not really a good idea.

- Uh huh.

- Right.

One of my teachers and a good friend of mine,

Taylor Mace has a whole body of work on archetypes

and she has four archetypes she talks about

called survival archetypes, all right?

And one of them, this sounds like a bad word

but it's not a bad word so hear me out.

One of the archetypes she talks about is called

a prostitute.

Okay?

And a prostitute archetype is what is your soul worth?

What is your purpose worth?

What is your, you know, mission on this planet worth?

What is your creativity worth?

Sounds like yours is worth about 30,000 euros.

I bet if there was 20,000 you'd probably still stay.

If it was 10,000 you'd probably still stay.

You'd probably stay for 5,000.

So it's probably worth a lot less than that to you

right now.

So this is an opportunity from an archetypal perspective.

Archetypes are just universal energy patterns

that we all recognize and understand.

Like the old, wise mentor like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Dumbledore.

Or you know whoever, right?

So the prostitute is something that we can all

get an image of and an understanding of what it is

and it's just someone who trades something sacred

for something that is not sacred.

That's kind of the idea of what the prostitute archetype

stands for.

So essentially you're prostituting your soul for severance.

And that's not something I would recommend doing.

Now if there's a smart, strategic way

for you to exit quickly and get your severance package

I would recommend doing that

but I would recommend putting a very short window on that

because the frustration and the anger

and the lack of expression that you're experiencing

is far more costly than 30,000 euros.

- Yeah.

I guess.

Yeah 'cause on Friday I was like,

something happened at work and it just got like

totally out of control.

I had to like walk away and then come back

like after like 10 minutes every one was looking for me

and I just walking around the building.

- Sure.

- So, yeah.

- But here's the thing.

When you get to your deathbed,

you would gladly give 80,000 euros,

a million euros, all the euros

for one more shot of an unlived life.

- Mmhmm.

- Right?

So like what we're doing is,

we're getting out ahead of you and saying like, look.

You can change now or you can change later.

Most people like the average person,

just waits for things to kind of get to a point

where they have to change or they just settle, right?

- Mmhmm.

- My clients don't settle.

What we do is we get proactive and we initiate change.

That requires a lot more courage

but the results are way greater

and the problem with this advice for you is that

I'm asking you to believe in a future

you haven't ever experienced yet.

So it seems almost impossible

but if I were you I would go in,

I would say, look, I would talk to the lawyer like ASAP

and I would get the advice and I would go

and have the conversation and if it doesn't work well

then I would literally create an exit plan.

- Mmhmm.

- By when?

Here's my notice.

I'm leaving in two months or a month

or three months or whatever it is.

Here's my plan to replace myself.

I'll train somebody.

Really take care of them so you're like the best employee

to ever quit ever, right?

- Mmhmm.

- And then what's gonna happen is

you're gonna be scared.

(laughing)

Okay?

Which is good.

And that fear is what will get you off your butt

and into action.

That's exactly what we want.

That's not a survival pattern.

That's a survival instinct.

- Mmhmm.

- Right?

So, now.

Most people just wait for life to do that for them

and it takes a decade or 10.

Right?

Or three or four lifetimes.

So what we're saying is let's just skip all that

wasted time 'cause how much is a year worth

or a decade?

Way more than 30,000 euros.

You can get money back.

You can not get time back.

- Yeah.

- Right?

My question is, when are you gonna make the change?

Not wait around for it.

- Well I need to call up the lawyer again tomorrow.

I need to get it done as soon as possible.

As soon as you...

- By when?

As soon as?

Let me just tell you something.

Who's your favorite guitar player?

- Ummmm... Joe Satriani.

- Okay.

I don't know who that is.

What band, what band, what band is Joe in?

- He's played with, he's basically a solo artist.

He's also played with Sammy Hagar like recently.

- Oh, okay.

Can you give me like maybe a more pop culture reference?

Maybe Sammy Hagar?

(laughing)

Or I don't know, (indistinct) or something.

- Or Van Halen?

- Like Van Halen?

- Yeah.

- Okay put him like Van Halen, right?

- Mmhmm.

- How did Van Halen become Van Halen?

Here's what he didn't do, okay?

He did not think about his career

and think to himself,

"Maybe I should get on that guitar thing one day."

"Maybe I should practice and just see what happens."

Right?

There was a level of dedication and commitment.

Could you imagine someone like

the coach of someone who's gonna win the World Series

being like,

"All right guys. So today we'll just practice

and see what happens."

(laughing)

"And you know whatever base you feel like playing,

just go play that. Go play that position."

Right?

Like that's not how you get excellent results.

Like you want a better result.

You want the better result without changing your behavior

and that's insanity 'cause it's never gonna work.

- Mmhmm.

- To get the better result you have to change the behavior.

Not anybody else.

And you gotta do with it a deadline.

- Mmhmm.

- Otherwise you're sort of a wandering generality.

At some point maybe I'll get around to it later.

And then next thing you know 10 years ago.

- Yeah.

- Right?

So we wanna go from being a wandering generality

into what's called a meaningful specific, right?

I'm making a specific deadline

at a specific time with a specific meaning which is

thank you boss for being the catalyst

to get me off my ass.

Thank you for being the catalyst to get me into my purpose

and I'm gonna do it on Friday.

At noon.

(laughing)

- Okay.

- Well maybe I'll kind of, sort of get to it.

Right?

General wanderingness,

lack of specifics,

maybe, trying.

These are the words of somebody who will never do it.

- Yeah.

- Someone who's gonna do it is like you know what?

I'm doing this on Friday at noon

whether I have my lawyer's advice or not

'cause I can't take it anymore.

And I'm gonna stop waiting for the world to do for me

what I should do for myself.

- Mmhmm.

- How's that resonate for you or not?

- Well again, the anxiety kicks in but I know

that you're right.

I mean, I'm not trying to be a pain.

But again...

- You just said you're gonna change your life and earn

a living doing what you love

and not have anxiety is the problem here.

- Mmhmm.

- Okay?

You are going to feel anxious either way.

- Mmhmm.

- You're either gonna have the anxiety of

the life you could've lived

or you're gonna have the anxiety of creating the life

that you wanna live.

- Mmhmm.

- Which seems scarier in the moment

but later it's way better.

- Yeah.

- So it's like you're gonna be anxious either way

so pick your anxiety.

The idea that I shouldn't be anxious

is I don't know, maybe that's like something that

a shrink told you once, I don't know, right?

- Mmhmm.

- Like it's not reality for sure.

You have this group,

you have all the (indistinct) in yoga,

you have the support.

But what you gotta do is recognize

I either earn it and I've been resting on my laurels

and I've been sitting here waiting for the life

to do for me what I should do for myself.

That's why I'm anxious.

And actually if I take this action

I'm not gonna be anxious, I'm gonna be excited.

The only difference between anxiety and excitement.

They're both fear.

Anxiety is fear with negative anticipation.

Excitement is fear with positive anticipation.

So the only reason you have anxiety is if you thought

well if I quit my job then I'm gonna die.

- Yeah.

That also comes.

I mean I had that thought where I was trying to coach myself

and I was thinking like,

what am I really afraid of and it was like

losing my job then not finding anything,

not making enough money, losing my house,

you know, whatever, and then I die.

(laughing)

- Yeah. Cool.

Join the human race.

(laughing)

Right?

Not good enough reason not to take action

and the truth is you can do it or not.

If you don't, it's just gonna continue to build the pressure

and something's gonna pop at some point.

- Yeah.

- Right?

So let's just skip all that

and design it by Friday at noon.

Sound good?

- Okay.

Yeah.

- How easy it was.

So agreeable.

Let's give him a round of applause you guy.

Awesome.

For more infomation >> The Mastin Kipp Podcast #145 - Are You Losing Money By Staying In Your Job? - Duration: 15:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dr Joe Dispenza - Why You Have No Energy To Create Your New Life - Duration: 2:54.

I've been doing some study with dr. Joe Dispenza at the moment I'm doing one of

his pre courses to so that I can go to an event of his but I wanted to share with

you something that kind of blew my mind it was a massive light bulb moment I

think you'll find it really interesting and helpful and maybe able to put some

things into perspective for you and help you just change a few habits so that you

actually get the results in creating the new future that you want so let me share

with you a little exercise and I'm watching at the moment 'cause it's super

powerful so now this says where you place your attention is where you place

your energy so then this is the outer world of physical reality this is your

inner world of thoughts and feelings are you with me still? Yes. So you wake up in the

morning and you reach for that cell phone and you check your texts your

your what's up

you got to check your Facebook

(music)

there's your pets almost left them out now here's my question if where you

place your attention is where you place your energy how much energy do you have

for your inner world of thoughts and feelings to create a different outer

world? ... is aroused as you shift your attention from one thing to one place

the one person to one particular time as you do that you're activating those

different neurological networks in your brain yes or no? yes! And like a lightning

storm all of a sudden they're firing very incoherently and when your brain

is incoherent you're incoherent because you're shifting your attention very

quickly from one to the next and the brain is becoming very disintegrated

very compartmentalized how many people are with me? yes! so that got me thinking

about what had happened in my day this morning in that I got up going I am

gonna do a meditation but then I got sidetracked by all this other stuff in

my life like the kids and then Oh what am I gonna have for breakfast oh I

better check my facebook oh I better turn my computer on and all these other

things and I thought oh my gosh I've not had time now to do my meditation to set

my world to honor and observe those inner feelings so that I can change them

to what I want them to be

For more infomation >> Dr Joe Dispenza - Why You Have No Energy To Create Your New Life - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Karma Just Came Kicking Down ESPN And The NFL's Front Door After Weeks Of Trashing Trump - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> Karma Just Came Kicking Down ESPN And The NFL's Front Door After Weeks Of Trashing Trump - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

The American hysterics at the meeting of Bolton and Patrushev (Ruslan Ostashko). - Duration: 4:12.

The American hysterics at the meeting of Bolton and Patrushev. Ruslan Ostashko

Geneva talks ended in a more comical way than could be expected.

National Security Advisor to the US President John Bolton was unable to sign the final joint statement with the Secretary of the Russian National Security Council Nikolai Patrushev.

Remember what I said before about the US-Russian meeting in Geneva? I said: "They won't agree on anything".

Indeed, they did not agree on anything. Nikolai Patrushev did not hide who was to blame.

"We planned to sign a statement at the end of the meeting, but did not sign it, because the Americans wanted us to acknowledge that we interfered in their elections, whereas we deny that".

"I.e., this subject is too weak to discuss". "Weak subject" means that one side demands that the other acknowledges imaginary crimes, which have already served as pretext for sanctions.

Look how pathetic the US foreign policy is. "We know that you interfered in our elections. We have proof, but so very secret, we won't show it to you. Here are the sanctions for you".

"Have you gone totally mad? We did not interfere".- "Acknowledge that you interfered, then we will sign joint statement". -

- "We won't acknowledge anything. You stated that you have proof. Why would you need our acknowledgement if you do have proof?"-

- "Well, we will introduce additional sanctions for that, because you do not acknowledge".

Sounds like idiocy? Oh no. This is the new Washington diplomacy.

At all talks about anything the US demands only one thing - capitulation. Why would we capitulate if the US can't do anything to us militarily,

and even in the field of economics the US shat itself way back under Obama, and still walk with their pants full. There are many examples.

Here is what Bolton said about attempts to come to an agreement about Iran. "Patrushev proposed to determine geographical limits for Iran forces presence in Syria,

and the US in exchange delays the introduction of new sanctions. We had refused this before and refused it today. The sanctions are coming back, that's a given".

See just how perverse they are. Basically, we are talking about Israel's desire to protect itself against the conflict with Iran on the Syrian territory.

Russia says, OK, define geographical limits for the presence of the Iranian armed forces. What's the answer?

"Putin must capitulate, Khamenei must capitulate. Otherwise we'll kick your ass with sanctions".

How can one even try to come to an agreement with the US? Their vision of the reality is so distorted,

they still think in terms of 2001, when the US could afford to invade Afghanistan without asking anyone.

Basically, we are dealing with sick people. That is why, despite public statement that the talks were constructive, there has been no progress and no progress is in sight.

For the American paradigm to change, Washington has to suffer a humiliating military defeat, which cannot be ignored, or disintegrate under the weight of economic problems.

After that, it would have other thing to worry about rather than issuing ultimatums. There are no other possibilities.

It is clear that Russia does not plan to fight the US militarily. It is sufficient that Russia's defenses are strengthened, so that the US won't be able to attack Russia.

What are the options, then? Keep buying gold; stop trading in the US dollars; pick up the vassals that the hegemon is losing, like Turkey;

keep making unexpected geopolitical moves, like the appearance of Russian troops in Central African Republic, and remain calm.

Let all these boltons rush around the globe with their ultimatums. One can ignore them just like the smiling North Korean leader does.

Russia is not afraid of the US, no matter how much the US is trying to scare Russia.

They know that we are not afraid of them. That's what prompts these hysterical moves in Geneva.

For more infomation >> The American hysterics at the meeting of Bolton and Patrushev (Ruslan Ostashko). - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trump claims he's the 'all time favorite President' among Republicans… | American Today – ... - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Trump claims he's the 'all time favorite President' among Republicans… | American Today – ... - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

《如懿传》第18集 最后竟然还为了如懿报仇 - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> 《如懿传》第18集 最后竟然还为了如懿报仇 - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

重磅中國海軍071塢登已獲批出口,首個客戶是俄羅斯? - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> 重磅中國海軍071塢登已獲批出口,首個客戶是俄羅斯? - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kristin Cavallari Gets Emotional at Uncommon James Store Opening on the Season Finale... - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Kristin Cavallari Gets Emotional at Uncommon James Store Opening on the Season Finale... - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

培根酪梨沙拉/Avocado Toast With Bacon & Egg/アボカドベーコンサラダ | The Sound Of Food - Duration: 5:21.

avocado ,boiled egg ,lime (or lemon) ,cherry tomatoes ,onion ,bacon

half of lime juice (or 2 table spoons)

black pepper and salt

extra virgin olive oil (2 tea spoons)

finely chop onion (optional)

cut cherry tomatoes into small pieces

cut avocado (if you don't want to use all of it, you can put the rest in freezer)

cut boiled egg (I boiled eggs for 7.5 mins ,and soaked in ice water.)

cut bacon(it will shrink after you cooked it ,so not too small)

pan fried until crispy!

put avocado salad in a bowl ,and put eggs and bacon on (or sprinkle some cilantro)

with crispy bread or make some sandwich.

if the bottom is a little bit watery ,it's lime juice ,you can mix well again.

enjoy

For more infomation >> 培根酪梨沙拉/Avocado Toast With Bacon & Egg/アボカドベーコンサラダ | The Sound Of Food - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

中國再開發一超級武器技術:連俄都建不起美國更憂其可怕之處 - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> 中國再開發一超級武器技術:連俄都建不起美國更憂其可怕之處 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

The True Difficulty of Japanese-日本語の本当の難しさ - Duration: 2:45.

I finally realized the true difficult of Japanese

That Japanese is a hard language

is something I knew from the beginning...

but that it was THIS difficult something that really surprised me...

the difficult part is not in reading...

but now that I think about it...among the people who are studying Japanese

"Kanji" is something that many people consider the most difficult part

of course I also think that kanji is extremely difficult...

but in my view Kanji...

is not the hardest part about the language

the hardest part of the language

is "語尾" (inflected) end of a word; end of a sentence​)

I am currently working in a Japanese

bookstore in New York....

and while I am there I tend to eavesdrop

on the conversations of the Japanese people around me...

My listening comprehension practice. ;-)

one day, during my lunch break...

while two Japanese women were talking in front of me

I realized...

the true difficulty of the Japanese language....

the reason why is because those two women...

were speaking like this....

(I'm not going to even try to translate this =p

or

(I'm not going to even try to translate this =p

While eavesdropping on that conversation

I could not hide my surprise...

as if I had see a ghost...

I started at the Japanese women...

How long I stared at them....

I do not remember....

without thinking and so only I could hear...

In a quiet voice...

"no way..."

what the hell does "Neee" and "Jyan" even mean??

I really thought that way of speaking...

was only found in the world on of anime and manga...

but usually those who teach Japanese

tend to say the the Japanese found in anime and manga

is not real Japanese so you should not imitate it...

is something I have heard many times...

but to hear that form of speaking in reality...

was really surprising....

but what is that?? the "Jyan" and "Nee"

does it have a meaning??

Kanji is really difficult but...

if you encounter a new Kanji...

you can look it up in a dictionary right away...

because of that, in my view,

Kanji is not the most difficult part of Japanese...

But, if you encounter a new 語尾 (Gobi) what do you do?

How do you look it up?

sigh...anyway....when it comes to my Japanese studies...

I have to try even harder....

well then, thank you for listening

to my extremely boring story.

See you....

For more infomation >> The True Difficulty of Japanese-日本語の本当の難しさ - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

中國6萬噸巨艦過境遭刁難,希臘突然出手相助,今砸120億回饋 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 中國6萬噸巨艦過境遭刁難,希臘突然出手相助,今砸120億回饋 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

미국의 라이벌 소련이 붕괴하자 전 세계에 벌어진 일 - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> 미국의 라이벌 소련이 붕괴하자 전 세계에 벌어진 일 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Dengue – O que é, como se prevenir e tratamentos - Duration: 12:50.

For more infomation >> Dengue – O que é, como se prevenir e tratamentos - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Diverticulite→O que é, como se tratar e principais sintomas - Duration: 13:07.

For more infomation >> Diverticulite→O que é, como se tratar e principais sintomas - Duration: 13:07.

-------------------------------------------

What is the brain cancer that killed Sen. John McCain? - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> What is the brain cancer that killed Sen. John McCain? - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lookin Good mural - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Lookin Good mural - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Truth About Our Story / A Verdade Sobre Nossa Historia - Duration: 13:35.

Our story has two parts.

Our story has two parts.

The first one is when I came to know him

The first one is when I came to know her

and the second one is when we fell in love.

and the second one is when we fell in love.

The first part, for me, started when I was 11, and I

became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

My family and I met the missionaries through my Grandma who was already a member.

The missionaries began coming to our house and began teaching us.

That's when we decided to become members.

Our story, for me, started when I decided to serve a full-time mission

for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints

I was called to serve in the Goiania, Brazil mission and there for two years

I would dedicate my life serving the Lord and serving others. As a missionary

we weren't allowed to date to go in the clubs or you know go out to the

movies. We were there, we dedicated our lives 24/7 to the service of the Lord

and to others. There's always two missionaries and how it works is

missionaries get transferred from area to area throughout those two years.

I remember that we had been members for about a year and a half of being members when a new pair

of missionaries were transferred to our area, and one of these missionaries was Alan.

I remember the first time they came to our house was to eat dinner.

They wanted to get to know all the members of their new area and to make friendships and because of this

my family and I became really good friends. We all formed a special bond with Elder Cox and

with the other missionary. If I'm not mistaken 3 months went by.

He stayed about 3 months until he was transferred to a different area.

This was very sad because of the great friendship all of us had formed.

My whole family had a great friendship but that's the life of a missionary.

We just want to talk a little bit more about part one of our story. We will make it

very very clear very clear there was no romantic relation

at all (oh no way) when I was on my mission. And anyone who thinks that or has been lead to

believe that for some reason. because we never said that. We never

said that. It's absolutely, completely bull. yeah so

please if want to know the truth that's the truth. We didn't have anything when

we first met and for like six years after we met so. I was going just I was

going to college I was dating she was dating. I was dating, a lot. You know why? because there was

nothing between us and that in that time. So don't believe

everything you read on the internet. If you want to know the truth ask us. Just

like you are watching right now. so yeah so yeah basically that. Yeah.

The second part though as we're going to talk about is when we fell in love

So basically like we've said, well like TLC has said, the last 90 day

Fiancé: What Now? is probably the most accurate story. After several

years, another family that I met on my mission, that I became friends with just

like just like Kirlyam's family, one of their daughters Raquel was getting married

I was able to buy some tickets and you know go to this

wedding. But before I bought my tickets

I wanted to decide who, which families you know I wanted to visit again. And

you know I loved her mom and her dad. Her whole family were, they were

really they were awesome people so, I definitely wanted to see them again. This

is our first my first contact with her. What in six years right? yeah yeah and so I

just wrote a little message on her wall. And this is what I said. and then you

know that was it. I was like okay I'm going to Brazil I want to come visit you

guys. I was super excited because it's it was a long time since we last

talked and when a friend was coming to visit our family. You saw he wasn't

coming to visit me he was coming to visit our family. So she wasn't the same person (he wasn't the same too)

that I that I knew from you know eight years ago. So I mean she

was gorgeous, I mean look at her. Come on people! she's gorgeous. but then again you know in my

mind I was like okay you know I'm she's 19 I'm like twenty.. was it 27

28, yeah something there's like a nine year gap between our ages. And so you

know I didn't I didn't think of anything. I didn't like I really didn't even want

I'm sorry baby I didn't really even want it's because that's a last thing I wanted to

do was to.. When in my life I thought I like oh no I'm going date Alan and I'm

gonna live in the US, never ever cross my mind that I'm never like how a

I always thought he was cute when I saw his photos I was like man he's cute he's tall

I like that but no way you know when he got there I I was really nervous because

it's been a very long time I thought he was cute and everything but

when when I opened the door my heart was beating so freaking fast I was like most

me on the other hand you know during our communications they were definitely

flirtation going on and who started this flirtation. Sorry he was cute He is cute. Basically you

know I think was like for me like okay we can flirt but with some yes flirty

right but I think it wasn't as weird as it was no no that's why me cuz like

because I knew you I mean you were your URI you're young and you know I never

even imagined I never even thought I'd have feelings romantic feelings for you

and so on then all of a sudden you know we're together again and and it's just

like okay so I had this internal struggle because my my head my brain

logic I'm like - she's like nine years younger than you

she lives in a completely different country there's plenty of good-looking

women in the u.s. you know I could my brain was thinking out what don't even

get involved but you know as soon as you know I got into her house and I was with

her family again and ,it was very natural, it was completely different and so my

heart was this kind of like dude you've you really like this this girl you

really like this woman and and like my brain is no, no, no and my heart is yes yes and so it was it was really

tough for me there because I didn't I didn't want to like lead her on but then I did

want to get involved and you know we ended up going on a date we went and saw

freaking Twilight. It was the second to last one. That was almost a deal breaker. Kidding

and you know I didn't I didn't want to.. But I'm sorry but by that time when

we went for a date that wasn't really a date

no only two friends going out together by that time I was like hmm something's

happening in here you know but I won't say anything I'm not gonna lie when are in

the theater I wanted to hold her hand but my brain was taking over it's

like no no don't dude and so what did what did Kirlyam do? I held his hand. See it's her fault. If you want to do something just do it! I was chicken.

yeah so yeah not at that time I was you know I was very conflicted and so and it

was when it was time for me to go it was sad I was I was sad I was like genuinely

sad. I thought it was going to be six more years until you talk to me again, because it was what six years without

talking to him and then I was working he went to work with me and then he stayed

there for a little bit and then when he left I saw him, It was just like a movie you

know like he was walking and something and I just started crying, you know how hard

it is me for to cry... and then I saw him walking that and I just thought like

okay six more years or more time without seeing him you know and so when I left I

can remember you know flying home when the airplane just I couldn't stop

thinking about her and

but I almost didn't contact her again because that my logic my brain was was

was saying man like dude like your if you want a date your have the date

online you can only see her like maybe a couple times a year you know so it was

December when we when we when I went home and in February is when we made it

official on a Valentine's Day and like after he left Brazil in December we

talked every single day every single day into February and then that's when we

officially started dating and then I went back in June for for her birthday

and then I went back in October and that's when I asked her to marry me and

then I went back in December as a surprise literally didn't tell her that

I was coming I just knocked on the door and she opened up and she's I was there. That's true it was so cute!

so that's it that's that's our story that's how everything happened between

us and it's not because you met somebody at some point that you technically fall in

love and get married you know like with us didn't work

sometimes work like that but for us didn't because of the circumstances of

the time and you know like I believe that Heavenly Father prepared everything

for us two until got here I wouldn't change a thing about our story that's a

pretty unique story know one thing that I like more about really our

relationship it's because he was friend with my family not friends with me my

whole family loves him my dad loves him my brother my brother isn't the type

that makes friend very easy so a Patrick I love you! so yeah that's that's one thing that I

was always glad for and I always told him about that like he's friends with my

family so just be clear we didn't meet online we didn't start dating as soon as

you first met you know so no dating app anything just know everything so please

don't believe don't believe in everything you read on internet because

people I don't know people were people my advice is listen to your heart

mm-hmm but your brain also yeah and flirt, and flirt. It worked!

thank you! Thanks for flirting yeah so that's it I hope you guys like the video and share with

somebody who has talked about our relationship and if you guys have

anything else any other doubts about something between us

just ask so that's it thank you so very much for watching the video and that's.

You smell so good. Did you just smell me? you smell so good!

and that's it! it thank you I hope you guys liked it share liked it comment and you guys know

what to do right thank you so very much bye bye!

For more infomation >> The Truth About Our Story / A Verdade Sobre Nossa Historia - Duration: 13:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner posts adorable snap of baby Stormi playing in sink - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

SIN VENDER TU ALMA HAGO QUE SEAS MILLONARIO HACIENDO DOS PACTOS MUY PODEROSOS ! - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> SIN VENDER TU ALMA HAGO QUE SEAS MILLONARIO HACIENDO DOS PACTOS MUY PODEROSOS ! - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Zamberlan Jack Rabbit Neon. Lo scarpone ad alta visibilità per la caccia vagante nel bosco - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Zamberlan Jack Rabbit Neon. Lo scarpone ad alta visibilità per la caccia vagante nel bosco - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Những người 20 đến 39 tuổi thường bị ung thư gì - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> Những người 20 đến 39 tuổi thường bị ung thư gì - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Những dấu hiệu cảnh báo sớm bệnh Parkinson - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Những dấu hiệu cảnh báo sớm bệnh Parkinson - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

TUDO O QUE VOCÊ QUERIA SABER SOBRE A GRIPE - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> TUDO O QUE VOCÊ QUERIA SABER SOBRE A GRIPE - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Vida de Suporte - DOTA 2 - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Vida de Suporte - DOTA 2 - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

He Keeps Me Here | Short Horror Stories - Duration: 9:31.

Good evening

I'm SirTellaTale and today I'm bringing you

'He Keeps Me Here'

by Whitley O'Brien

This one is relatively short

However, it still packs a punch

As usual, grab a spare shovel and let's start digging for a good time.

He won't let me leave.

I've been here in this house for so long, a year at least.

I hardly remember what it's like to talk to someone who isn't him.

Sometimes when the phone rings I try to reach it first, not in an attempt to escape, just

to hear another person's voice.

He always beats me to it though.

Believe me, I have been tempted to wait until he's sleeping and leave.

I'm not bound or locked in some dirty room, chained to the floor.

I'm free to roam the house as I please.

It's a nice house, clean and comfortable.

It's not that I have it so bad here.

There are no beatings or torture, he's never even raised his voice at me.

I just miss the outside world.

I guess the main reason I don't just slip away in the night is that I love him.

I don't want him to get himself into any trouble.

He is my dad after all.

He wasn't always this way.

For the first 15 years of my life he was my hero.

I was most definitely a daddy's girl.

I guess you could say I was a little spoiled.

I can remember how he was always the happiest person I knew.

He could make me and mom laugh even when we were trying our best to be mad.

He was strong and athletic.

Just thinking of the man he was makes me smile; it also makes me sad.

He's a shell of that man now.

Sad and withdrawn.

He doesn't see friends or family anymore, rarely leaves the house except to go to work.

Even that has become sporadic.

I can hear him moving about upstairs.

Before he would have been up hours ago.

He was always an early bird; he liked to watch the sunrise.

Now, I can't even imagine how he makes it to work on time.

He calls in a lot and I worry it's only a matter of time before he gets fired.

His many years with the company and previously good record can only save him for so long.

They can only pity him for his loss for so many months before the good of the company

will win out.

He walks down the stairs slowly, still in his bathrobe, unshaven.

The gray in his hair makes me sad, that wasn't there before.

The lines around his eyes and mouth weren't either.

"Hey Dad," I say softly, "aren't you going to be late for work?"

He looks up at me then quickly looks down at his hands, appearing to concentrate all

of his attention on the coffee he is making.

"Dad, you can't keep on like this," I try again.

"Mom wouldn't want to see you like this."

He still doesn't speak but a single tear leaks from his eye and rolls down his cheek.

With a sigh I walk past him, patting him on the back.

I go up to my room, the same room I've had since I was born, and flop down on my bed.

Sometimes I wish I could cry, but for some reason I haven't been able to.

I'm stuck in this deep melancholy without even tears to bring relief.

I don't feel any emotions strongly anymore.

I miss feeling happy.

I don't think either of us has been happy since the day mom died.

It was a rainy day and she needed to go to the store for a few things.

Dad kissed her as she walked out the door and as always told her that he loved her.

That was the last time he saw her.

Dad started to worry when an hour passed and then two.

He tried to believe that she had met up with a friend and gone for coffee or something,

but he knew she wouldn't do that without calling and she would never ignore his phone calls.

The knock came just as he was getting ready to go look for her.

He opened the door to a policeman in a soggy uniform.

He said he was so sorry, but she was gone.

A dump truck had lost its brakes and plowed into her car, crushing it like a tin can.

She had held on for an hour they said, but she was hurt too badly.

Her purse had been thrown in the wreck and no one got around to looking for it until

the more important job of saving her life had been declared a failure.

The funeral was a blur.

All of the well-meaning condolences fell on deaf ears.

Sometimes sadness is too complete and all-consuming to even imagine a time when you didn't feel

this way or a time when you might not again.

My mom was the love of my father's life.

She was the sun and the moon to him.

He was only completely happy when he was with her and like half a man without her.

I know they loved me more than anything, but I also know that they would have lived a perfectly

happy life together had I never been born.

They completed each other and I was a bonus.

So, you can see how difficult this has been for him, even harder than it's been for me.

He lost a part of himself.

Although I understand what he's going through I hate being shut up in this house all the

time.

I miss my family and friends, the sun and the rain.

But as I said, he keeps me here.

I can't leave him.

I try to talk to him and make him smile.

I know he barely even hears me but I hope that on some level I'm getting through to

him.

He talks to me a lot about good times and tells me how much he loves me.

He talks to mom more though.

I wish that she could answer him, I'm not enough.

It's past nine and I haven't heard him leave for work, so I go to check on him.

Maybe I'll give him a pep talk for the day.

The light is shining from the crack under the bathroom door.

A sudden feeling of dread settles in the pit of my stomach.

I creep up to the door and let out a breath I hadn't even known I'd been holding when

I hear his voice.

He's talking to my mother, telling her he can't go anymore, that he's given all he has

to give.

This is my cue to go in.

He's sitting on the edge of the tub with a razor in his right hand and pictures of me

and mom in the other.

He doesn't look up when I come in but I know he knows I'm there because he switches his

focus to speaking to me.

"I'm so sorry baby" he says, "I know you wouldn't be proud of the man I am now.

You wouldn't be proud of this, but I just can't live without you and mom".

He stares at my face smiling up at him from the picture in his hand.

'Why couldn't I have been in that car with you?'

I put my arm around his shoulders and tell him that I'm right here and I love him.

That he can move on and me and mom won't be mad.

That we're glad he wasn't in the car with us.

I put my hand over the one that holds the blade and plead with him to stay here, keep

trying.

Not just for him, though I so want him to go back to the happy person he used to be,

but for me too.

I want to move on to whatever comes next, to wherever my mom is.

He presses the blade to his wrist and I think this will be the time that he finishes it.

This will be the time that I don't get through to that tiny part of his brain that perceives

that I'm still with him, the part that keeps him alive.

Finally, he drops the blade and buries his face in his hands.

I breathe a sigh of relief and stand to go, bending to kiss the top of his head.

I know it's over, this time.

Standing at my window watching the rain drops beat on the window I long to feel them on

my face, to feel the wind whip my hair about and smell the wet earth.

I wonder if I ever will again.

I will be here until he doesn't need me anymore.

Until I'm not the only thing pulling him back from the edge.

Until he can learn to live without us, he keeps me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment