Thursday, August 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 30 2018

Moana Y Del Maui Con Babys - Historia Divertida De La Familia - Moana & Maui With Babies Song Kids

Five little ducks went swimming one day over

the hill and far away

Mother duck said quack quack quack, but only four little ducks came back

Four little ducks went swimming one day over

the hill and far away

Mother duck said quack quack quack quack, but only three little ducks came back

Three little ducks went swimming one day over

the you and far away

Mother duck said quack quite quickly

But only two little ducks came back

Two little ducks went swimming one day over

the hill and far away

Mother duck said quack quack quack, but only one little duck came back

One little duck went swimming one day over

The you and far away mother duck said quack quack

Quickly, but none of the five little ducks came back

Sad mother duck went out one day over the hill and far away

For more infomation >> Moana Y Del Maui Con Babys - Historia Divertida De La Familia - Moana & Maui With Babies Song Kids - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Emulsionante en crema y ungüentos ITA-09-20 Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> 🔥Emulsionante en crema y ungüentos ITA-09-20 Minipress.ru - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Funciona el VIBRANT SOUNDBRIDGE - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Cómo Funciona el VIBRANT SOUNDBRIDGE - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE UPCYCLING? - DAY 2 - UPCYCLING CHALLENGE - Duration: 8:00.

Are you ready to cut your first Upcycling?

I'm Damar from Damar Studio and today is the second day

of our upcycling challenge

this is a three video serie

if you didn't saw the first one, I recomend you to see it

and then come back to this one

If you still did not register, you can use the link below to do it.

So you will receive the sewing pattern with a sew-along guide.

Today we are going to need our pattern

I already print it out and cut it in the size I'll use

The Day 2 worksheet

You can find the link bellow to download it

and well, scissors, pins, paper, other materials

and the materials we have chosen

and well, Let's do it!!

ok let's beginn with our materials, I chose three pants

because I think that is the most popular piece in our wardrobe

There's no closet where there isn't an avandoned pants.

so I want to show you how I transform them

and you can apply the same technique to any other piece of clothing

I always start looking my pieces closely

looking fot the details it has

what do we want to use

what we don't want to use

like stains, holes..

in this case

I have these pockets that like

I could use them for another project

so I will try not to cut them

It also have a nice pockets in the back

with little details,

so I also want to keep that part for other projects

I have the flat felled seam

which is quite common in pants.

I particularly like to keep it

and use it in my design

so I'll start cutting for the side seam

and will repeat the process in the other pieces as well

Ok once you have your materials ready

we have to decide which one we would like to have as the principal one

I my case I want this one, because is softer

and more appropriate for a blouse

ok let's start with it

now we are going to play with our pattern

I'll start with the back bodice

I would just need to make a cut here

I'm going to write everithing in my worksheet

I'll start tracing the mittle line, this one here

because I will not cut it in fold (beginner: try to cut it on fold)

and the line of the other cuts I'll do

I'll like this piece in the fabric N°1

Remember that the pattern does not include the seam allowance

take that into account

for the front bodice

take advantage of every dart or line that the pattern has

in this case I'll use the front dart

the dart end here

so I'll like to continue that line

and I could make another cut here

so it will be, one cut here, and another here

(Beginner: Make as few cuts as possible)

drw your cuts in the worksheet

and let's cut our pattern

I'll fold the dart

In this way I'll eliminate the dart

(identify the pieces that you are cutting)

Now I'll just play with the pieces

I could cut this one here

I would like to have this one in other material

and this one as well

and will start cutting

and so we are going to continue, trying and cutting our pieces

and writing everything in our worksheet

this piece I just cut

is this one and I use the fabric N°1

so now I know I already have that piece

and is in the Fabric N°1

so I'll cut the other ones

cutting and writing down

I just cut this other piece also in the Fabric N°1

let's continue in this way, cutting, making combination

and writing everything down

So I already have

my top, let's cut the sleeves

before you cut the sleeves make draft another pattern

without the cuts, so we can use it later to make corrections later in case we need it

let's cut our sleeves with the combination we want

(Beginner: cut the sleeve in one piece)

do not forget to take into account the seam allowance that you leave to the pieces

I'm leaving only 1 cm and will keep that in mind when sewing

So I already cut my top

now is your turn

I want to see pictures and know what you're doing

leave me your comments, doubts, questions

don't forget to join the group

and see you tomorrow. Bye

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE UPCYCLING? - DAY 2 - UPCYCLING CHALLENGE - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

🔥Mezclador de laboratorio para líquidos con calefacción MT-50 Minipress.ru - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> 🔥Mezclador de laboratorio para líquidos con calefacción MT-50 Minipress.ru - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

San Juan de los Terreros, Coasteering. Almería - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> San Juan de los Terreros, Coasteering. Almería - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 Điều kiêng kỵ không nên làm vào buổi tối không phải ai cũng biết - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> 5 Điều kiêng kỵ không nên làm vào buổi tối không phải ai cũng biết - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Barrio de la Villa, Priego de Córdoba. Córdoba - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Barrio de la Villa, Priego de Córdoba. Córdoba - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Why The Democrats Should Win Big In 2018 | Congress 6 - Duration: 5:21.

Hey there.

So on November 6th, the United States is having another election.

The democrats have high hopes for defeating the Republican majorities in Congress, but

most think that's going to be a very difficult thing to do.

I am no electoral expert, but I think many of the predictions are missing something very

important about this election.

It might actually be the most important thing, and I think it's going to lead to the Democrats

doing better than most people think...

Before we get there, it's important to point out that The US system functions differently

from most.

We have a national election every two years.

A third of the folks in our legislature's upper house, the Senate, turn over every two

years, and the entire lower house has to run for reelection each cycle.

Every four years, this election also coincides with the election for president.

This is not one of those years.

But Donald Trump is still really important.

The election will be seen as a referendum on his presidency.

Now the electoral map in 2018 is not favorable to the Democrats.

Loss of power in the US system is self-reinforcing.

If a party is in power in a given state, it can rewrite the rules of electoral districts

to keep themselves in power.

The democrats have been doing so poorly for so long that its estimated that they need

at least 54% of the voters to win a majority in the house of representatives.

Also, the class of senators that is up for reelection this year comes from 2012, the

year that Obama was re-elected.

Without Obama on the ticket in 2018, many Democratic senators in traditionally more

Republican leaning states are seen as vulnerable.

So even though Trump is really unpopular by historic standards, Democrats are being told

not to get too optimistic.

This is a good thing for Democrats to think.

They should be worried, and they should be motivated to work harder.

I'm no Democrat, but as a Never Trump Conservative I want the Democrats to win and win big.

And I think they will.

I think they will definitely win back the house, and I think they have a good chance

at the Senate as well.

I'm more optimistic than most, because I think people haven't fully reckoned with

what a weird election 2016 was.

Two years before most US Presidential elections, nobody knows who the candidates actually are.

I'm a bigger politics nerd than I used to be, but I've always considered myself fairly

well informed.

In 1998 I had a vague idea of who Al gore was because he was Vice President, but I had

never heard of George W. Bush.

In 2002 I certainly had no idea who John Kerry was.

In 2006 I probably remembered John McCain from his 2000 presidential run, but I am pretty

sure I had no idea who Barack Obama was.

I like to tell myself that I was already aware of Obama because of his impressive 2004 speech

at the Democratic national convention, but I think I'm probably editing my memories

to flatter myself on my political awareness.

I don't think I'm alone in that.

This is the way things usually are.

Most Americans learn about the presidential candidates through the campaign process.

They decide who they like better in the three to six months before the election.

2016 was very very different.

In 2014 everybody knew who Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were.

And most people knew exactly what they thought about Trump and Clinton in 2014.

Hell most people knew exactly what they thought of Trump and Clinton in 2004.

Our options in 2016 were the two most hated candidates in modern presidential campaign

history.

The 2016 election was not decided by the debates, or by one gaffe or another.

It was about which bad guy you were more interested in voting against.

People voted for the person they hated less.

Our political parties, and even our media apparatus are built around pretending that

candidates are a good choice, even when they are so, so obviously not, so this central

weirdness of the 2016 election gets ignored.

It shouldn't be.

The most important thing about the 2016 election is that both parties were led by one of the

most hated people in the United States.

In 2018 and 2020, only one of the parties will be.

That's why Fox News, AKA the Republican broadcasting company, spends so much time

talking about Hillary Clinton, even though her political career is almost two years dead

now.

They desperately need a bad guy.

Otherwise everybody's just going to focus on the GOP's bad guy, Donald Trump.

I think this will make a much bigger difference than most people are predicting.

Over the past two years, most shockingly in Virginia and Alabama, but in every election

we've had, the Democrats have outperformed.

I think the 2018 election is likely to be very similar.

Thanks for watching, please subscribe, and if you want a free essay, on a completely

different topic, I suggest you sign up for my e-mail newsletter at the link here…

For more infomation >> Why The Democrats Should Win Big In 2018 | Congress 6 - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Η Ιστορία του Δυτικού Πολιτισμού 28 Η Αvοδος της Μεσαίας Τάξης - Duration: 27:28.

For more infomation >> Η Ιστορία του Δυτικού Πολιτισμού 28 Η Αvοδος της Μεσαίας Τάξης - Duration: 27:28.

-------------------------------------------

박항서가 영웅인 이유…"베트남은 애초에 아시안게임을 바라지도 않았다" - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> 박항서가 영웅인 이유…"베트남은 애초에 아시안게임을 바라지도 않았다" - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

베트남 언론, "실망하지마..박항서와 아이들은 이미 영웅" - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 베트남 언론, "실망하지마..박항서와 아이들은 이미 영웅" - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

"I became a wanderer for the love of Christ" (St. Porphyrios) - Duration: 1:30.

When I was young (twelve years old) and went to the Holy Mountain,

I endured many difficulties.

I used to say, "My God, my life is like a surging sea.

Please, as I am now, a traveler on this turbulent sea, find me a tranquil haven for my soul.

The harbor will be You, the Peace!

I was saying this and crying because I felt sorry for leaving the world and leaving my parents…

I did not feel sorry for the world, but my concern was only for my parents.

On the ship they saw that I was a poor child and did not have a ticket… and they called me a "vagrant".

I was happy that they called me a "vagrant" and I told to myself:

"This is what I am! I became a wanderer for the love of Christ!

My Christ, save me! Show me the way!"

For more infomation >> "I became a wanderer for the love of Christ" (St. Porphyrios) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Masha Allah I সুলতান I Jeet I Mim I Raja Chanda I Savvy Dev I Negi I Akriti Kakar I KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Masha Allah I সুলতান I Jeet I Mim I Raja Chanda I Savvy Dev I Negi I Akriti Kakar I KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Dlaczego on nie jest wrażliwy i otwarty w związku (polskie napisy) —The Work of Byron Katie - Duration: 26:04.

For more infomation >> Dlaczego on nie jest wrażliwy i otwarty w związku (polskie napisy) —The Work of Byron Katie - Duration: 26:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cảnh tượng KHỦNG KHIẾP của TRIỆU NGƯỜI DÂN trận bán kết U23 VIỆT NAM - PHỐ ĐI BỘ I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 23:01.

For more infomation >> Cảnh tượng KHỦNG KHIẾP của TRIỆU NGƯỜI DÂN trận bán kết U23 VIỆT NAM - PHỐ ĐI BỘ I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 23:01.

-------------------------------------------

THE 10,000 CALORIE CHEAT DAY (Redemption) - Duration: 47:20.

For more infomation >> THE 10,000 CALORIE CHEAT DAY (Redemption) - Duration: 47:20.

-------------------------------------------

Filipina British Life in UK: THE SCARIEST MOMENT OF OUR LIFE - Duration: 15:06.

hi guys

Don't know if this is anything to worry about for this moment in time

just explains something

A couple.. that was last night was it last night

Yes last night....

Just sat to start watching TV chilly out and relaxing and

I've got a bit of a tickle here.. so I went like this and suddenly

And I think what is that and I felt this like lump and I'm sort of thinking ooorhhh what's this you

You know because you know it could be something in nothing or it could be serious

as in breast cancer you say so

anyway so I called the doctors today and

I'm going shortly to the doctors to see what they have to say and take it from there

So and once I yeah you know.. have some news from them

I'll let you know or let you follow...

follow us through this you could call to trying times or I suppose

end of the day.... things do happen when you least expect it

Well ...let's hope we can be one of the lucky ones

Hopefully everything's okay but if it is something serious we just have to

deal with it, head-on and do what has to be done

We just support each other through it and then see what happens so anyway

I'm going very shortly with about an hour to to see the doctor and

and then we'll be back on and tell you what they say and then we'll

take you from there anyway will sign out for now and we'll see

you a little later sorry I'm not my normal happy smiling

self today but it just makes your mind think many many things and obviously you

always tend to think the worst rather than the least just I think it's

trying to prepare yourself just in case it is bad news so anyway

I do apologize for that ...but I hope you all understand and we will chat again

A little bit later so anyway bye for now and see you later

Hi guys back again

Been to see the doctor..

he examined me and he said yep

there's definitely a lump there so...even more worrying times ahead

but t he said to me try not

to worry John but you can't help it..anyway here we are, basically what he's told me is

He's going to refer me to the our local NHS breast clinic whether do all

the breast screening and everything he said it might seem a strange place for a

man to go but he said that's the best place to go because there's actually lump

in my breast or such

That's why we're going there so easy basically

which I didn't know he told me that there is what they call a two-week rule

basically I have got to be seen within a two-week period within the breast clinic

because of the nature of it as it could possibly be a breast cancer and if it is

it has to be dealt with very very quickly because he said the quicker it's

caught and dealt with.. the cure rate is very very high now you say and so thats why

They have this two week rule to deal with it, so he just said told us to come

home just wait...he said will either get a letter or would possibly get a phone call

Depending how quick the appointment's are. So anyway we are now here in limbo

just waiting for them and then once they've called then

Well let you know when we've actually got to go..take it through with us

stage by stage and let's fingers crossed..that we come out the

other side with a smile on our face but who knows so anyway I think that's

enough for now I just keep the chin up try and keep

smiling the best we can and hopefully Cuz to be honest with you I've never been

ill in my life ever I've just been so fit and healthy

I know I carry a little more weight than I used to but you know we just get

a little older I suppose that happens but in general I've been such a

fit and healthy person all my life and in some ways is quite a shock to my

system when suddenly you've been like that all your life and then bang just

out of the blue you find something it's just scary so anyway we will keep you

posted and hopefully within the next 2 or 3 days it may have some news

we can tell you exactly when we'll be going to the breast screening clinic

Anyway thanks for now and see y'all soon guys bye

I love you darling--I love you too

Already received a phone call from the appointments for the breast screening unit and they've had

apparently they have cancellation so we're there in a couple of days so

So we're going there in a couple of days and we'll keep you posted

Can't obviously allowed to film when we go inside there but we'll certainly keep

you updated with our progress and and hopefully see what the results are

Ang hopefully it'll be positive for us...

Well, positively good for us I should say... anyway so

we'll be back very shortly

Hi mga palangga so I'm almost ready to go to the hospital

Will go to the breast screening unit

To have mamogram or breast x-ray ultrasound, core biopsy and the fine

needle aspiration cytology

I am not sure or we undecided if we share this vlog

It's really up to us because this is something very personal

and we know not all people will understand you or your problem

At this moment of time I'm so scared

thinking what it will be the result

I'm trying to be the tough guy for my husband

I or we don't know the result

But you always tend to think the worse of it

l'm so scared to lost someone again

When John told me that he found lump on this breast...

It's awful feeling...it's painful..I don't know what to do..I panic...I'm scared

I really try not to cry in front of my husband

And I don't want to sound pathetic right now nor feel sorry our situation

I don't want to beg..I don't want to beg your sympathy...

Just let me..just for this moment.. I just need someone to talk to.

As what John said if it is breast cancer then its breast cancer

We can do this together and we will deal with it

(It really sucks when you don't know what will happen in few hours)

I'm so scared

I'm scared that this familiar situation that could possibly happen again

So hopefully will have a good news later

We are now in the car park, we just let the time pass by as we arrived here a little early

Our appointment time is 10:30 and we arrived here about 9:30

and we like been waiting for at least 30 minutes

I will not take you with me because I'm not sure if I am allowed to film and I know there are people that want their privacy in going rough road

I'll see you later hopefully it'll be all good

Hi guys back home now

We've been to the breast clinic and all I can say is I'm

one of the lucky ones I've had a mammogram I've also had a ultrasound and

to check everything and luckily unfortunately whatever I see got is what

they call a fatty lump so I'm totally free no breast cancer because men do get

breast cancer and I think a lot of you guys out there who watch this you know

you should be aware with that you can obviously get breast cancers... It's not only

women who get it so you should really like women is check

yourself regular especially as you get older to make sure everything's okay

Any doubts just try it...the amazing thing for me is basically from calling

my GP to us sitting here now it was only been really a matter of days

And they put us through the whole program in the breast screening clinic and and

Been absolute Superb... walked in through the door 10:30 and we come out of 1:30....3 hours

everything done... giving the whole clear and big smiles on our face and a massive

massive relief... scariest but the happiest day of our life and at least we now know we can move

forward with our lives and we don't need to worry still have the lump obviously

I may have it for a long long time but who cares as long as it's not cancer but

It's not only just me not only just guys you ladies as well

You should check yourself regular and if you have any doubts whatsoever unsurities whatever

Just go straight away to your GP and you know get yourself checked out because

if it's detected very early the cure results are fantastic nowadays so

don't be ignorant and leave things because it's not good just go

with it it takes a worry from your mind as well and in this

case we have a happy ending

Let's hope we have another 30 years together..I hope so...

For more infomation >> Filipina British Life in UK: THE SCARIEST MOMENT OF OUR LIFE - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

듣보잡 공산정권 북한이 갑자기 국제적으로 주목받는 이유 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> 듣보잡 공산정권 북한이 갑자기 국제적으로 주목받는 이유 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

추자현 측 "'아스달 연대기' 특별 출연 확정" - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> 추자현 측 "'아스달 연대기' 특별 출연 확정" - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ AMV ] Surat Cinta Untuk Starla Versi Anime ( Sasuke, Sakura dan Sarada ) - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> [ AMV ] Surat Cinta Untuk Starla Versi Anime ( Sasuke, Sakura dan Sarada ) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

THE PEOPLE in HAMAKAZE KIRARA - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> THE PEOPLE in HAMAKAZE KIRARA - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

8位男星的直男式自拍,刘昊然沧桑、蔡徐坤颓废,而他像"大妈" - Duration: 18:18.

For more infomation >> 8位男星的直男式自拍,刘昊然沧桑、蔡徐坤颓废,而他像"大妈" - Duration: 18:18.

-------------------------------------------

► Multifandom || HUMOR | #OhWhatABeautifulMorning - Duration: 3:06.

Oh, don't forget your umbrella

Oh yes...

Sssssorry?

I want candy!

Well, I think you've had enough

The only thing I've seen uglier than you is

your mum

And so is your dad!

So you're from the future?

I have three questions then

One!

Is dubstep still a thing?

It's not a keychain

All the chaos in here! Multiple shots fired

And... there's a tank

Smell all that insane criminality

We're now on a flying doughnut

billions of miles from Earth with no back-up

I'm back-up

No!

You're a stowaway

The adults are talking

Dubstep's for pussies

You're so dark!

Are you sure you're not from the DC universe?

Are you tweeting?

No?

Dude... what the hell?

I don't know

No, seriously, what the hell?

I don't know!

Dance off bro

Me and you!

get off

what

Give it here!

C'mon!

Get off

Give it back!!

You listen well, brother

Will you take this matter seriously, Sherlock?

I am taking it seriously

what makes you think I'm not taking it seriously?

I'm listening...?

#OhWhatABeautifulMorning

Haha, nothing, hehehe

WAIT!

You may be wondering "why the red suit?"

Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed!

This guys's got the right idea

He wore the brown pants

Woah!

Oh my god I don't believe it!

What?

wHerE dID YOu gET THOsE!?????

Franciiiiiis?

Franciiiiis??

WHAT THE SHIT

WHERE YOU AT FRANCIS?!

Seriously?

Well, you never answer your phone

Are those ginger nuts?

I LOOOOVE ginger nuts!

You have no idea what you're dealing with

Um...

Shakespeare in the park?

You've got a time machine

I've got a gun

what the hell

let's kill Hitler!

Bad Deadpool...

Anderson, don't talk out loud

you lower the IQ of the whole street

Good Deadpool!

I like your plan except

it sucks

so let ME do the plan

in that way

it might be really good

I know

Scary, right?

Don't forget

I'm half human

so that 50% of me that's stupid

that's 100% you.

Your math is... blowing my mind

For more infomation >> ► Multifandom || HUMOR | #OhWhatABeautifulMorning - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

解放軍巨艦駛離港口世界關注,美國惴惴不安 - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> 解放軍巨艦駛離港口世界關注,美國惴惴不安 - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Why The Democrats Should Win Big In 2018 | Congress 6 - Duration: 5:21.

Hey there.

So on November 6th, the United States is having another election.

The democrats have high hopes for defeating the Republican majorities in Congress, but

most think that's going to be a very difficult thing to do.

I am no electoral expert, but I think many of the predictions are missing something very

important about this election.

It might actually be the most important thing, and I think it's going to lead to the Democrats

doing better than most people think...

Before we get there, it's important to point out that The US system functions differently

from most.

We have a national election every two years.

A third of the folks in our legislature's upper house, the Senate, turn over every two

years, and the entire lower house has to run for reelection each cycle.

Every four years, this election also coincides with the election for president.

This is not one of those years.

But Donald Trump is still really important.

The election will be seen as a referendum on his presidency.

Now the electoral map in 2018 is not favorable to the Democrats.

Loss of power in the US system is self-reinforcing.

If a party is in power in a given state, it can rewrite the rules of electoral districts

to keep themselves in power.

The democrats have been doing so poorly for so long that its estimated that they need

at least 54% of the voters to win a majority in the house of representatives.

Also, the class of senators that is up for reelection this year comes from 2012, the

year that Obama was re-elected.

Without Obama on the ticket in 2018, many Democratic senators in traditionally more

Republican leaning states are seen as vulnerable.

So even though Trump is really unpopular by historic standards, Democrats are being told

not to get too optimistic.

This is a good thing for Democrats to think.

They should be worried, and they should be motivated to work harder.

I'm no Democrat, but as a Never Trump Conservative I want the Democrats to win and win big.

And I think they will.

I think they will definitely win back the house, and I think they have a good chance

at the Senate as well.

I'm more optimistic than most, because I think people haven't fully reckoned with

what a weird election 2016 was.

Two years before most US Presidential elections, nobody knows who the candidates actually are.

I'm a bigger politics nerd than I used to be, but I've always considered myself fairly

well informed.

In 1998 I had a vague idea of who Al gore was because he was Vice President, but I had

never heard of George W. Bush.

In 2002 I certainly had no idea who John Kerry was.

In 2006 I probably remembered John McCain from his 2000 presidential run, but I am pretty

sure I had no idea who Barack Obama was.

I like to tell myself that I was already aware of Obama because of his impressive 2004 speech

at the Democratic national convention, but I think I'm probably editing my memories

to flatter myself on my political awareness.

I don't think I'm alone in that.

This is the way things usually are.

Most Americans learn about the presidential candidates through the campaign process.

They decide who they like better in the three to six months before the election.

2016 was very very different.

In 2014 everybody knew who Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were.

And most people knew exactly what they thought about Trump and Clinton in 2014.

Hell most people knew exactly what they thought of Trump and Clinton in 2004.

Our options in 2016 were the two most hated candidates in modern presidential campaign

history.

The 2016 election was not decided by the debates, or by one gaffe or another.

It was about which bad guy you were more interested in voting against.

People voted for the person they hated less.

Our political parties, and even our media apparatus are built around pretending that

candidates are a good choice, even when they are so, so obviously not, so this central

weirdness of the 2016 election gets ignored.

It shouldn't be.

The most important thing about the 2016 election is that both parties were led by one of the

most hated people in the United States.

In 2018 and 2020, only one of the parties will be.

That's why Fox News, AKA the Republican broadcasting company, spends so much time

talking about Hillary Clinton, even though her political career is almost two years dead

now.

They desperately need a bad guy.

Otherwise everybody's just going to focus on the GOP's bad guy, Donald Trump.

I think this will make a much bigger difference than most people are predicting.

Over the past two years, most shockingly in Virginia and Alabama, but in every election

we've had, the Democrats have outperformed.

I think the 2018 election is likely to be very similar.

Thanks for watching, please subscribe, and if you want a free essay, on a completely

different topic, I suggest you sign up for my e-mail newsletter at the link here…

For more infomation >> Why The Democrats Should Win Big In 2018 | Congress 6 - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Tottenham star Lucas Moura slams Unai Emery after PSG 'nightmare' - Duration: 2:07.

The Brazil winger has his head in the clouds at the moment after a stunning display at Old Trafford earlier this week

He scored twice in a famous 3-0 win for Tottenham against Manchester United, where they had not scored in the previous five games they had played at the ground

It has underlined Spurs' Premier League title ambitions but not everything was going as swimmingly for Moura as it is now

The 26-year-old signed for the north London outfit in January from Paris St-Germain after failing to break back into the first-team

Neymar and Kylian Mbappe arrived the summer before, and the stellar names kept the likes of Moura rotting on the bench

And the former Sao Paulo attacker has opened up on his PSG hell.He said: "It was very hard, the worst seven months of my life

I came from a very good season, I was second top scorer of the team, only behind Cavani

"The following season, I wasn't even called up."I used to go to practice, I wasn't even in the game

I used to go back home."Anyway, it was very difficult. But I kept working hard, strong

And God gave me the best gift of life, my son. Moura is not the only player that has not always seen eye to eye with Emery

The Spaniard also had problems with Edinson Cavani and Neymar during his time at Parc des Princes

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Tottenham star Lucas Moura slams Unai Emery after PSG 'nightmare' - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

The First RGB Cooler To Make Me Say "Wow" - Duration: 9:23.

Alright I'm not usually a fan of RGB stuff but this is… actually pretty tight.

Howdy howdy guys ponchato here, and today we'll be taking a look at a liquid AIO CPU

cooler from Deepcool: the Gamer Storm Castle 240 RGB.

Thanks to Deepcool for sending this over, and let's get started.

The Castle 240 RGB was just released in July of 2018 for $110 USD.

It's compatible with LGA 1151, AM4, and TR4 sockets.

For some reason Deepcool rates it for a 165W TDP on Intel chips, but a 250W TDP on AMD

processors, maybe due to the different mounting standards for their respective sockets.

First I just want to talk about the LEDs.

Most RGB products I see are kinda meh, usually because the LEDs aren't very bright or aren't

very colorful.

That is absolutely not so with the Castle 240.

These are by far the brightest and most saturated LEDs I've ever seen in or around a computer.

Very few products make me say "wow", but the first time I saw the LEDs on this, I was

impressed.

While we're at it, let's look at the pump.

This thing looks weird when it's not on, mostly because it's so strangely tall.

But as soon as you boot up your PC, you can see why they made it that way.

The LEDs in the pump aren't just resting on top; they're set about halfway down behind

the Gamer Storm logo, for a kind of infinity mirror effect.

It's a very cool look.

Now there are two ways to control the LEDs.

The first is with a motherboard RGB header, for which the Castle 240 comes with two different

style adapters, and the second is the included in-line controller.

It's about as simple to operate as can be; the plus and minus buttons move through the

lighting modes and the center button cycles through the 5 speeds and turns the LEDs on

or off when held for three seconds.

Being hard wired you'll need to either find a way to stick it outside the case or deal

with opening the side panel every time you want to change it – the motherboard RGB

header will be much more convenient in that regard.

Strangely, Deepcool only provided a 4-way (rather than 5-way) splitter for the RGB connection,

so if you run a second set of RGB fans in push/pull, you'll need to hook up the pump

LEDs to their own motherboard header.

The base of the pump is a smoothly finished copper plate; not a mirror finish but no machining

marks either.

The coolant tubes can be rotated almost 180 degrees from the base of the pump so they

can accommodate any orientation you choose.

The radiator is pretty typical for a 240mm model; all black, threaded mounting holes

on both sides, and sleeved coolant tubes.

One thing that always bothers me about AIOs is the gaps between the fans and the radiator,

which let some air blow out the sides rather than forcing it all through the radiator fins.

If the fans were tightly sealed to the radiator, it would improve the efficiency and maybe

dramatically reduce temperatures, especially at low RPM.

The 120mm fans, a slight variation of Deepcool's CF 120, come with gray vibration damping rubber

pads on the corners.

They're rated for 500 to 1800 RPM and have a hydro bearing which is probably just a variation

of a fluid dynamic bearing.

The LEDs are hub mounted and the blades are translucent, giving them a nice, even glow.

Deepcool also included a 4 way PWM splitter so you can run both fans, or all four fans

in a push/pull setup, off of one motherboard fan header.

There's also a 16 inch PWM extension cable and they give you a double sided adhesive

strip so you can stick the splitter anywhere in your case, though I just opted to shove

it all under the radiator.

Installation is very simple.

On my AM4 test bench it started with threading the double sided mounting bolts into the stock

back plate.

Next, the AM4 brackets get screwed into the bottom of the pump.

A little hard to line up, but overall not too difficult.

After that, you put down a dab of the included thermal grease in the center of the processor.

Side note here, maybe I got a small tube but there was only enough thermal paste for a

single application.

As long as you never make mistakes, though, that won't be an issue.

Make sure to take the protective sticker off the cold plate on the pump, then set it down

on the processor.

Finally, you thread the four mounting nuts onto the exposed mounting bolts to clamp it

to the CPU.

Next is the radiator installation.

First you mount the fans – just slide the long screws through the fan mounting holes

and into the threaded holes on the radiator.

Next, you mount all that to the case using the shorter screws.

With this configuration the Castle 240 is really meant to be an exhaust fan rather than

intake.

If the screws were just a few mm longer to accommodate the thickness of a typical case,

you could use the Castle 240 as a proper, front-mounted intake with the fans pushing

air through the radiator rather than pulling.

That said for the best look in a windowed case without a top mounting location like

this one, you could install it like this, with the radiator exhausting out the front.

Unorthodox, sure, but it does look cool.

Finally, for wiring, the fan headers plug into the 4-way splitter, and the splitter

then plugs into your motherboard.

The LED leads plug into a splitter cable, which can then be connected to an RGB header

on your motherboard or to the inline controller.

If you go the controller route, you'll need to plug the controller's power cable into

a SATA power jack.

Once all the cables are tidied up, this is a pretty sweet setup.

Now let's get to the benchmarks.

My test bench is a Ryzen 3 1200 overclocked to 4.1GHz at 1.35V, the graphics card is a

passively cooled GT 1030 from MSI, and thanks to Seasonic for the 850W Focus Plus power

supply.

Both the graphics card and power supply can run fanless, meaning the only sound coming

from this system is from the CPU cooler itself.

Load temperatures are taken with the CPU running Prime95, and cooling results are reported

as deltas; degrees above ambient temperature.

First we'll look at the idle results.

These are the noise levels and temperature deltas with no programs running and the fans

at their minimum RPM.

One issue I have here is the pump noise.

It's not loud by any means, but in a very quiet room with the fans barely spinning,

the pump is audible.

I think a large part of that is due to its roughly 2600 RPM operating speed.

Anything spinning that fast is going to produce some noise, and if Deepcool could figure out

a lower RPM pump they could become the new king of AIOs.

Next we'll take a look at the RPM vs PWM graph to show the granularity of control you

can achieve with the fans.

These results are fairly typical, with any PWM setting in the bottom roughly 20% running

at minimum RPM.

The rest of the fan curve is very close to linear and shouldn't present any problems.

Now here's the Delta C vs RPM graph to show whether the cooler is limited by airflow or

by heat transfer.

A leveling off at higher RPM indicates the cooler is limited by heat transfer, while

a consistent drop in delta indicates airflow is the limiting factor.

For the most part, tower coolers and AIOs are limited by heat transfer while top-down

and low profile coolers are limited by airflow.

Based on these results, I think the Castle 240 is being held back mostly by the processor's

heat spreader – it's only so efficient at transferring heat from the CPU to the cooler.

In other words, at least on a relatively low power chip like the 1200, adding a second

set of fans in push/pull probably won't make much difference in the delta at higher

fan speeds.

Now here's the most important graph for performance: temperature delta vs noise.

This answers the question "how loud is it and how well does it cool?"

The Castle 240 brings an impressive show here; equal or better temperature performance than

every high-end cooler I've tested except for one.

Cryorig's A40 Ultimate can hit about 3 degrees lower, but the Castle 240 has a pretty major

advantage: the A40's minimum noise level is over 33dB whereas the Castle 240 can reach

30.

A 3dB difference doesn't sound like much, but under very quiet conditions that could

make or break an extremely quiet build.

Now we'll look at the load results.

These measurements are taken with Prime95 running and the fans at full speed to show

the cooler's upper limits.

The Castle 240 lands almost at the top, beating out every cooler except the A40 in temperature,

but leading the A40 in noise by more than 4dB.

The main driver of the noise here is the fact that the Castle 240 has 2 fans – most of

these coolers only have one.

It will be interesting to see how it stacks up against dual-fan tower coolers in future

reviews.

Hint hint.

Now here's the chart of cooler scores, a combined rating of temperature and noise.

You can think of this as a metric to compare coolers running at their optimal speed, balanced

between cooling performance and noise level.

Owing to its exceptional noise and temperature performance, especially at low fan speeds,

the Castle 240 is the new king.

Even at the minimum fan speed, it can keep my Ryzen 3 1200 under 70 degrees while only

producing 30dB of noise.

That is really impressive performance, and it means that even under load the Castle 240

can run nearly silent – basically inaudible if your GPU has a fan or if you have even

a single hard drive in your case.

Finally, cooler score per dollar to show price to performance.

Unsurprisingly the Castle 240 falls behind here.

It's a high end cooler with pretty significant features unrelated to performance, and AIOs

have always been relatively expensive.

But, the Castle 240 isn't designed to be a budget competitor; it's designed to be

a cooling beast with crazy LEDs, and it is exactly that.

The Castle 240 is a top tier cooler all around.

The LEDs are brilliant, bright, and beautiful, the installation process is nearly perfect,

and the cooling and noise performance are right up there with the best I've tested.

It's a highly capable cooler that can handle the super high-end Core i9 CPUs from Intel

and Threadrippers from AMD, and look really good while doing it.

If you're looking to upgrade to water cooling and add some very intense RGB light to your

build, the Deepcool Castle 240 RGB takes my top recommendation.

Follow the link in the description to pick one up for yourself.

Hit subscribe and click the bell icon to get notified of new videos as soon as they're

up.

So guys if you liked this video hit the like button, if you want to see more hit subscribe,

and if you have any questions on the Castle 240, leave them in the comments below.

Thanks for watching, I hope I helped, and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> The First RGB Cooler To Make Me Say "Wow" - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal News: Unai Emery enforces big rule change in crackdown after Arsene Wenger regime - Duration: 2:46.

Former boss Arsene Wenger was a nutritional revolutionary when he arrived in England in 1996

But the Frenchman had significantly softened his stance on food intake by the time he left the club at the end of last season

Emery has made sweeping changes in an attempt to improve the performance of the squad he inherited from Wenger

According to The Mirror, the Spaniard's primary change is to ban fruit juice and replace it with water

The former Paris St-Germain boss has also placed restrictions on the use of mobile phones during mealtimes

The aim is to improve relationships between players by making them interact with each other more

Another change to mealtimes sees the under-23s and under-18s eat alongside the senior side

This presumably is done to foster strong relations between the young talent and older players

Emery has also opted to take a far more hands-on approach in training sessions than Wenger did during his tenure at Arsenal

The Frenchman often delegated training work to assistant manager Steve Bould while he focused more on the bigger picture

Emery has spoken about how he hopes to evolve Arsenal's philosophy from the foundations left by Wenger

"Arsenal play ­possession football and throughout my career," he said. "I've ­always been a coach who wants ­possession

There is ­something I would like to add to my ­philosophy, that I like to win the ball back as quickly ­as possible

"So it's about two things: possession and ­pressing. What I want is for Arsenal to ­transmit energy and emotion to the fans

The Gunners take on newly-promoted Cardiff this weekend as they look to make it back-to-back Premier League wins

Arsenal hope to have Mesut Ozil back after he missed the win over West Ham with an illness

For more infomation >> Arsenal News: Unai Emery enforces big rule change in crackdown after Arsene Wenger regime - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play Airco, Camera - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0 VVT-i x-play Airco, Camera - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 1.8i Exclusive -LMV-AIRCO-TREKHAAK- - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 1.8i Exclusive -LMV-AIRCO-TREKHAAK- - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Ração humana – O que é, nutrientes e benefícios - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> Ração humana – O que é, nutrientes e benefícios - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Môj príbeh o ceste smútením. - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Môj príbeh o ceste smútením. - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Beterraba, o vegetal multiúso 1 - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> Beterraba, o vegetal multiúso 1 - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

COMO VENDER MAIS NA BLACK FRIDAY 2018 - Duration: 22:51.

For more infomation >> COMO VENDER MAIS NA BLACK FRIDAY 2018 - Duration: 22:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ômega-6 afastaria o diabetes - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Ômega-6 afastaria o diabetes - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Comida ultraprocessada aumentaria o risco de câncer - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Comida ultraprocessada aumentaria o risco de câncer - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Tomilho – Confira os benefícios, Para que serve e como usar! - Duration: 10:20.

For more infomation >> Tomilho – Confira os benefícios, Para que serve e como usar! - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Sistema de Implante Auditivo SYNCHRONY EAS - Estimulación eléctrico acústica combinada—MED-EL - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Sistema de Implante Auditivo SYNCHRONY EAS - Estimulación eléctrico acústica combinada—MED-EL - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Internautas fazem grande repercussão do aniversário de 60 anos do Rei do Pop Michael Jackson - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Internautas fazem grande repercussão do aniversário de 60 anos do Rei do Pop Michael Jackson - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

"I became a wanderer for the love of Christ" (St. Porphyrios) - Duration: 1:30.

When I was young (twelve years old) and went to the Holy Mountain,

I endured many difficulties.

I used to say, "My God, my life is like a surging sea.

Please, as I am now, a traveler on this turbulent sea, find me a tranquil haven for my soul.

The harbor will be You, the Peace!

I was saying this and crying because I felt sorry for leaving the world and leaving my parents…

I did not feel sorry for the world, but my concern was only for my parents.

On the ship they saw that I was a poor child and did not have a ticket… and they called me a "vagrant".

I was happy that they called me a "vagrant" and I told to myself:

"This is what I am! I became a wanderer for the love of Christ!

My Christ, save me! Show me the way!"

For more infomation >> "I became a wanderer for the love of Christ" (St. Porphyrios) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

ATAK HELİKOPTERİ SAVUNMA MEKANİZMASI - Duration: 0:37.

Do not forget to subscribe to refrain from Turkey News

No comments:

Post a Comment