Sunday, August 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 27 2018

Patended safety system to protect the operator and the basic machine from costly damage in the collision.

In RELAX technology, the blade is locked with three joints.

When the load increases for example in collision, the lock will open.

When the load force is released, the spring resets the lock.

The RELAX tripping force can be freely adjusted.

For more infomation >> STARK RELAX blade release mechanism for snow blows - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

유이 이상윤 결별 이유!!! 각자의 길 가기로 결정... - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> 유이 이상윤 결별 이유!!! 각자의 길 가기로 결정... - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Nóng :BLV Quang Huy 'Sáng nói 1 kiểu , giờ nói dở hơn sáng ?' Olympic Việt Nam có trận đấu dễ ư ? - Duration: 14:15.

For more infomation >> Nóng :BLV Quang Huy 'Sáng nói 1 kiểu , giờ nói dở hơn sáng ?' Olympic Việt Nam có trận đấu dễ ư ? - Duration: 14:15.

-------------------------------------------

Anarkali With Palazzo | Anarkali Kurta With Palazzo Designs | Trending Fashion - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Anarkali With Palazzo | Anarkali Kurta With Palazzo Designs | Trending Fashion - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

森保U21今日準々決勝 サウジ五輪世代とガチンコ - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> 森保U21今日準々決勝 サウジ五輪世代とガチンコ - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

BeatBox in India | BeatBoxing Indian Musical Instruments - Part I - Duration: 22:57.

hello and welcome to Tech Talk is a very unique platform baby interview some and

meet up with some very amusing and very interesting people I am Samuel ready and

I'm going to be your host for this series of life and this evening we have

with us a very interesting person who does something called beatboxing I don't

know how many of you have heard of this place called beatboxing nothing to do

with boxing actually it's something very different and we have Gokul here with us

hello Cole it's good to have you here thank you so it's good to be here

so technical what is beatboxing generally a beatboxing is nothing but

vocal percussion Larry use your throat lips and tongue and turkey base to

produce percussion sounds and other rhythmic sounds and there are some kind

of people who also do DJ scratch sounds and some trumpet and piano sounds so I

remember when we were growing up in school we used to you know make these

sounds you know yeah yeah so obviously they say viola guitar while at Rumson

yes something like that yeah and I heard that it actually started in the ghettos

in in America this concept may be a clock thing because they couldn't afford

you know the instruments so they started making those instrument sounds with

their with their mouth and throat or what you say and that's how it started

is that true yes yes exactly so so far the history goes on like no even before

that what you say even before that the people heard like those days tribal

people could not able to afford for the rhythm instruments and so they started

to the one member we start start to write lyrics and one one guy will be

singing and other guy will be doing sums through mouth in order to form a band

like a thing and so it is also a fourth element of hip-hop

beatboxing so one will be dancing and that'd be boring kind of steps and wanna

be singing one will be rapping one will be doing the melody partner so it so

basically started somewhere in the West yes not not in India not in India

although we have a much longer history than America or something yeah

but white beatboxing I mean why that word boxing because boxing is again you

know you're white things and why why why they call it beatboxing so so far I

acquired the meaning of beatboxing is like now the beats are generated from

the vocal box so whatever the bead and songs you are

making so throat being the major reason so I think that is a reason the meaning

for beatboxing yeah and how popular is it in India

nowadays the youngsters and youth people they started to admire the Western

culture so they want to invite those kind of talents and rhythms into them I

cannot tell you it is direct it is still mooing how long do you practice in a day

it does not I mean like the number of halves you practice in it and you are

getting kicked by any even management's or any parties no the concentration

comes automatically now you have to go for the gazelles

before you go and perform the - so you know we tend to learn what kind of

audience is going to be there in front of us say for example you kind of

audience we have to play a disco kind of beats suppose if a delta what about

forty five-plus caged people are there so we have to go and play like a

classical kind of rhythms so alterations are always mandatory right so

accordingly the results also will give your also to a very large extent Indian

izing what is otherwise a Western constant I think so and we have a lot of

instruments yeah which is not there in the West you know they may have the

guitars and the violin so no but here you said like you have your various

types of instrument which is many specifics to India yes yes and India had

you know we have I believe we have recorded history of over 7,000 years

which means we are very much older civilization than the Americans or

whatever it is which means we've also got some very unique instruments yes

percussion instruments this thing so is it possible to mimic those songs have

you done a little bit of research into these things where you can actually you

know yeah it is a normal character actually usual question where where I

coherently people come and ask me why can't you play that independence on why

can't you play that you can zero on I answer them like inspiration is

different from imitation century so imitations is like no mimicry it's not

like an mimicry artists who mimic someone's voice so it's a different path

and field where you can implement all those principles and norms into your

strand of beatboxing like Miranda gum has its peculiar terms and zerah has his

peculiar style of rules and regulations so we can adapt all those rules of those

rhythmic and we can implement you know instead of beatboxing for example you

know the dog from Punjab will have we call this boundary

okay so madame nicoletis a classical instrument from Chennai South India

so I cannot mimic the part of the instrument whereas I can implement the

rules of so what is unique about your stay I mean obviously yeah in order to

be also from the so I thought so I I

yeah yeah you know the body language the way they are performing on stage I think

for you I think we are more subdued I think more emphasis on showmanship will

actually you know make this even more interesting in the audience from the

audience so you said there are three ways one is what you did just now what

is the next the next bonus tanga hand over them from specific areas

that you're so obviously you have to have some kind of knowledge about music

isn't it I mean exactly so there are two kinds of knowledge one

is listening knowledge and another one is learning noise through learning we

tend to know about different kind of rhythms and patterns or rhythm and music

actually so when when I played classical kind of rhythm so snap plays a major

role what I did was the like a minor drum sound and when it comes to the

Trangia part the bass plays the visceral so how you are pushing the bit pushing

the bass beat and simultaneously how you are bearing this nappy that plays a

major production so that is more important in the way that you are

exactly you know acquiring the rhythm and you are showcasing to the audience

so they will know they immediately yes they immediately realized oh this is the

idea this is classical yes nicely he's differentiating it different rhythms

perfect I could make out that you know like

so yeah which i think is here I think you can go into so many variations

exactly because you know you're Indian izing the you know concept so to say so

how does that feel I'm actually trying to create a great

change you know people from the young to the youth who

sees be boxing's like a major agenda for them so how are you going to do beat

boxing so it's not it's nothing a great thing actually you know big box big

boxes are of different strengths as I said before you know some big big boxes

create the base bit from lips now the alphabet B when you ask me the letter B

so this is actually a base deal so I teach like you know you can also create

the base B from here

so when you create a base from here you know you can consistently make

kind of rhythms and you can also show variations but no different kind of

creativity we know rise in your heart and mind so that you can play n number

of varieties of songs so that actually you know create the enthusiasm

automatically come back to the restaurant that's amazing because you

know we are always under the impression that is just making sound yeah I never

realized you know there are so many aspects to this beatbox and you know as

I'm talking to you you know my mind is also am I able to understand and

appreciate yeah that this is really an art and there's also science yeah

because you know you are talking about so many things you know like you said

the bass sound and all that so how would you encourage youngsters to you know

take up something like this you know the something which comes from your heart

you know you call it as an instinct so in-stream doesn't have a meaning codecs

to always know if you really found your passion you know you'll always spend

time to exercise it and practice it passion is the thing which always boost

you in all the things you know whenever you get stressed or upset with some

things you know immediately when you go and listening songs or you know when you

sing or you know you do your passion immediately you will get you forget all

the offsets and stress and even if you get a fresh kind of creativity thoughts

and you will go and concentrate your work again so in one way passion helps

you in that and also the other way passion also become a profession in

future some of the guys so it is an opportunity always whenever people say

opposite it knocks it out ones sometimes we have to create the opportunity very

very true so again coming to how did you start okay

this concept could be broken how did you but there was the stuck I remember when

I was around six or seven you know my father take me to the barber shop I

thought you said these take me to the bar so I mean he was taking me to the

barber shop the people who are waiting for the

bother and all they tap here and there to entertain themselves so I started to

buy what they are doing how can they can vary their fingers to create different

options so I also always love to tap on bench school bench and I got many

scolding from a teachers action so on that time itself I am impressed with

arrogance and I got inspired with wait why can't we do in our throat yes I know

called as a disco kind of music this I started during the time of age of 8 so

it was no three four years later what happened there was a film called a

gudgeon where a Surya Anderson that song called so to many jewelry composed by

hair is there so now Harris became an indirect guru for me now the particular

rhythm so like it will come back so that actually inspired me to do beatboxing uh

ever since I started my big boxing I never knew the art name called

beatboxing sure so that was during my 8th standard so 8

to 11 I was just now inspiring the different kind of rhythms and iced and

implementing in my throat and keep on entertain my friends and during lunch

hours and break dance so one friend AI I and my father went to

a fusion concert where I tend to watch a different instrument you know that is

actually completely unrelated nah I got confused how gadem artist was playing in

rhythm and also beatboxer was there in between so he was making some different

kinds of songs and the I bent down into the front row person and asked what he

is doing I also make that kind of song I don't the art name he told me that in

western countries from five to fifty people make that kind of sound

Lincoln beatboxing put that time when you came to know that yes and that time

I started seriously and you know listening to Gazoo Nene songs and I know

only carnival a in a totally different kind of rhythmic sounds I started to

download in my system and started to practice in my home so I had one friend

he was a sound engineer so what he did he took me to the engineering sound

engineering lab theater and he asked me to do perform different kinds of sounds

and mic so that let they hear what is beatboxing and you also should get

inspired with your sounds like that he increased me a lot and then first and

when I played my songs and mic the real I got goosebumps oh yes I also possess

some kind of talent in me so it went on like that and now it became a part-time

profession for me I tend to get inspired with the ironic patterns of the

legendary become a guru so I started to watch his kind of fusion called

subduction so no I started to practice the Carnatic that is the time where I

enter to the classical kind of rhythms in boxing so I started to play those

kind of sounds in me and I directly met him and I also accompanied with him more

than 25 concerts oh that is fantastic so there must have

been inspiring to you know play with somebody like that yeah and how did he

want it what was his reaction to your a his reaction actually you know he's a

one person I never seen so far oh is such a down-to-earth person who actually

excavate the hidden talents from the extras

no first time when I sat down with him during the

in front of us more than 500 600 people were sitting he started his solo pattern

then I really got full sweat the next is my solo but I don't know what I'm going

to do and till now I did not learn anything professionally I'm not a

trained of Arizona contest so I am good then he guided me to whatever you know

and this is your first converse stage this stage is yours

please just let me like them then I started to play different kind of

rhythms no no tempo no proper tempo nothing and

even now I I know I struggled in tempo parts actually to be frank but being an

accompany artist yes I cannot manage and now I'm learning in a tempo parts

because one or the other be people should not ask me questions in future so

when I played my first big boxing session with after the concert you

deadly the first day I got interviewed by the daily newspaper

I also heard that you were invited to Calcutta to perform more you know in

halls they were other witness booked the committee was the committee is called a

universal record forum so usually this record organization will have different

adjudicators educators means like now one who judges and finds a unique talent

from each and region different state so suddenly I got a call during the time of

number 2017 one of the adjudicator from Salem he called me and he told me that I

watched your videos in YouTube and we found that you are one of the unique

talents from South India he actually asked me to give the feedback and like

no he asked me nice he asked my suggestion whether I'm going to perform

in Calcutta so I just kept quite to find whether it's really prank or something

going to be after desi again he called me

then he told me he asked me my profile to mail him then I got call from the

president of unison record phone so he also liked my talent and he sent my

video to the vice-president the committee actually chose me one among

the unique talent from South India then they asked me to come to Kolkata where

the function was held at mahadji I saw them in front of many Guinness record

holders and some man the Asian book of record holders so I thought whether I

really works to perform before all this stands or not so then whatever happens

let's go and drop stage is mine I know I made some homeworks and went and perform

there so that was really you know it's like a horizon experience for me they

are actually so so would you call that as a kind of a turning point no whenever

I browse the YouTube you know Asia's Got Talent India's Got Talent

I always dream of entering into the stage behind my behind the banner should

be the talent logo whether I will come or not that was the confusion I had in

the earlier stages after I perform there and seeing my photos yes it's you know

like you know center court full of Got Talent world Got Talent

now after seeing that picture I got many inquiries from many parts of India like

whether you can come and perform for us this the event is happening there but

commercially got many inquiries as well as you know the reputation got increased

day by day so after my performance you know the best been called Parliament and

cabinet ministers and MPs and then Monday they individually came to me and

they appreciated me like you know you are completely different then after a

few day is known news channels from news eating news 7 no

Sun TV mana come from one of the program when I got getting mad I'm getting

interviews different kinds of channels you know

automatically know as you ask me how did you feel when you are getting recognized

today by day so automatically a fear got wrong it got sword in my heart

For more infomation >> BeatBox in India | BeatBoxing Indian Musical Instruments - Part I - Duration: 22:57.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Una Vita: Gayarre sposa Adela, la figlia di Arturo perde i sensi - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Una Vita: Gayarre sposa Adela, la figlia di Arturo perde i sensi - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Training With A Premier League Footballer | Vlog #89 - Duration: 9:52.

For more infomation >> Training With A Premier League Footballer | Vlog #89 - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nigel Sparks - DLLM (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:00.

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DO THIS ALL DAY ♪

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS ♪

♪ DIFFERENT TRUTH IN DIFFERENT BOOKS ♪

♪ WELL IF TIME IS MONEY ♪

♪ THEN WE CAN'T GO BROKE ♪

♪ NOW WILL THE NEXT GENERATION ♪

♪ PLEASE STAY WOKE ♪

♪ I KNOW IT'S MIND OVER MATTER ♪

♪ BUT MONEY ON MY MIND ♪

♪ I BEEN TRYNA DO BETTER ♪

♪ NO YOU SHOULD STAY ON YOUR LINE ♪

♪ THEY ASK "HOW ARE YOU MAN?" ♪

♪ I SAY I'M DOING FINE ♪

♪ I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY RIGHT? ♪

♪ LIKE ♪

♪ BRO I'M PUTTING UP A FIGHT ♪

♪ I CAN'T SEE THE LIGHT ♪

♪ SO I'M BACK RAPPING ♪

♪ SPITTING TO THIS ♪

♪ MOTHERF*CKING MIC ♪

♪ LIKE YOU EVEN CARE BRO ♪

♪ B*TCH YOU A FAKE ♪

♪ FAKER THAN A SCARECROW ♪

♪ MOST PEOPLE AIN'T WHAT ♪

♪ THEY POSE TO BE ♪

♪ (NOPE) ♪ ♪ MOST PEOPLE DON'T MEAN ♪

♪ WHAT THEY SAID THEY'D BE ♪

♪ (NOPE) ♪ ♪ MOST PEOPLE TRUST THE TV ♪

♪ NOW IG ♪

♪ TELL ME WHEN WE'LL EVER BE FREE ♪

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DO THIS ALL DAY ♪

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ NOW F*CK WHAT THEY SAY ♪ ♪ (F*CK WHAT THEY SAY) ♪

♪ THE HE SAY SHE SAY ♪ ♪ (HE SAY SHE SAY) ♪

♪ I PAY NO ATTENTION ♪

♪ TO NONE OF YOU MOTHERF*CKERS ♪

♪ IMMA DO IT MY WAY ♪

♪ NONE OF YOU CAN SAY NOTHING ♪ ♪ (NONE OF YOU CAN SAY NOTHING) ♪

♪ NONE OF YOU CAN DO NOTHING ♪ ♪ (WHAT YOU GON' DO B*TCH) ♪

♪ CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM ♪

♪ NOW I'M LOVING WHAT I DO ♪

♪ AND SHIT, I'M DOING WHAT I LOVE ♪

♪ NOW NOBODY COULD STOP ME ♪

♪ BUT BOY, WHAT WOULD YOU TRY? ♪

♪ WE ARE ALL THE SAME ♪

♪ BUT LIVING DIFFERENT LIVES ♪

♪ SPEAK A LITTLE TRUTH ♪

♪ AND THEY LOSE THEIR MINDS ♪

♪ MOST PEOPLE LIVING IN LIES ♪

♪ WITH THEIR EYES OPENED WIDE ♪

♪ HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE? ♪

♪ (HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE?) ♪

♪ THEY WANT YOU TO NOT BE ♪

♪ (WANT YOU TO NOT BE) ♪

♪ ANYTHING THEY FEAR ♪

♪ THEY TRY TO TELL YOU "KEEP IT REAL" ♪

♪ BUT THEY DON'T CARE HOW YOU FEEL ♪

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

♪ I DO THIS ALL DAY ♪ ♪ (DO THIS ALL DAY) ♪

♪ DO THIS ALL DAY ♪

♪ NGO DIU LEI LOU MEI ♪

For more infomation >> Nigel Sparks - DLLM (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

북한이 완전히 핵 능력을 보유할 수 있는 예상시기 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> 북한이 완전히 핵 능력을 보유할 수 있는 예상시기 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

중국이 만약 북한 제재에 본격적으로 참여한다면 어떻게 될까? - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 중국이 만약 북한 제재에 본격적으로 참여한다면 어떻게 될까? - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking a 26-year-old record - Duration: 0:55.

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 00

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 01

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 02

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 03

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 04

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 05

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 06

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 07

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 08

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 09

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 10

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 11

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 12

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 13

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 14

1992 (NS) record: 14 reps. This attempt: 15

New Personal Best after 26 years. Next goal --> 20 reps

For more infomation >> Breaking a 26-year-old record - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Birdman challenge@Conan Exiles branch[Height 110 Block] - Duration: 3:06.

The growth of the tower is still continuing.

This tower is somewhere in the official PvP server. Anyone can enter this tower except during construction. Please fly if you do not mind.

Thank you for your viewing

For more infomation >> Birdman challenge@Conan Exiles branch[Height 110 Block] - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub][HIGHLIGHT NEWS] BTS WORLD TOUR 2018 'Love Yourself' Seoul Concert 방탄소년단 - Duration: 2:39.

<Translation & Subtitles Made by JL_Kdiamond>

(BTS WORLD TOUR 2018 'LOVE YOURSELF' SEOUL CONCERT) Two, three, Bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!

(IDOL)

(DNA)

(SAVE ME)

(I'M FINE)

(BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS)

(MIC DROP)

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub][HIGHLIGHT NEWS] BTS WORLD TOUR 2018 'Love Yourself' Seoul Concert 방탄소년단 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

🎼 Work Bag Tour : Singer - Duration: 3:33.

Hi guys, so I am back with another video.

If you are new to my channel then "Hello".

My name is Cicilia

Today I am going to show you

What's inside my work bag as a singer.

So If you are interested on watching then

stick around but If you don't..

All the things that keep in here, they are really essentials

that I cannot live without when I'm performing.

The first thing that I'm going to show you is this tablet

I cannot live without it.

and yeah. It holds all the lyrics and stuff

so I will never forget my words.

This is my microphone.

This one is Audix.

I bought it like 2 years ago,

If I'm not mistaken in Singapore.

The next thing is a vocal effect.

This is Voice Live Touch 2

by TC Helicon

This is really really good, it got..

200 presets (giggles) even though you don't need that much

you know, you better have one

but it's for everything

rather then.. have a few effects but,

you just carry so much stuff !

and this is the boring stuff

I got these 2 babies

so one for the effect to the mixer

and the other one is for my microphone to my vocal effect.

and now let's get to the fun part

which is MAKEUP

Kuai, can you pass me the lipstick that you wore earlier ?

Throw it.

Basically I just have this

oil face paper

(giggles) just in case If I have oil

on my T - zone.

and another one is a..

lipstick or lipcream.

This one is Dear Me Beauty

They have a new whole collection, I love them all.

and the next thing is, because we cannot predict the weather sometimes it's really hot and sometimes it's really rainy

I always bring my vitamin

in this little heart-shaped box.

usually they put a ring but I put a vitamin in it.

I thought this video going to look really pretty

turns out there are cables

and then vocal effect, microphone !

On to the last one..

I always bring..

flat sandals with me

This one I bought it from..

a Sunday Market last week.

Because my other sandals already..

Rest in Peace

I don't want to run around in my heels after I sing but I wait for everybody to go

and then I can come down from my throne..

so yeah ! that's basically

all of the thing that I always carry in my work bag

I hope you do enjoy this video

and find this video a little bit helpful

Thank you so much for watching

and I'll see you on the next one

bye !

For more infomation >> 🎼 Work Bag Tour : Singer - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Midtown Ethnicity Festival celebrates more than 50 cultures - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Midtown Ethnicity Festival celebrates more than 50 cultures - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

敢愛敢恨,睚眥必報,報復心強,不要輕易得罪的四大星座 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> 敢愛敢恨,睚眥必報,報復心強,不要輕易得罪的四大星座 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

《如懿传》周迅系"蝴蝶结"被质疑太雷人,专家:有历史可查证! - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> 《如懿传》周迅系"蝴蝶结"被质疑太雷人,专家:有历史可查证! - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

lovestruck for no one in particular - Duration: 1:06.

[soft guitar strumming]

this heart

was made for loving

and there are days i feel devoid of love

days i cease to see all the life above

and then, then i begin to feel like im nothing.

the idea of romance makes my head reel

my first love being mostly unreciprocated

but, fuck off romance, my love for my friends is the deepest i feel

'cause it's where all my other forms of love originated

so yeah, if you're reading this, then i love you

and i hope you can get through the day

i want to be here for you, too

as my love runs deep

more than words can say

For more infomation >> lovestruck for no one in particular - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG003 | Mini Flight Report | Aero Mongolia | Fokker 50 | Ulaanbaatar to Irkutsk - Duration: 7:56.

Wow, it is the third day, very soon!

What time is it?!

4:06!!!

Because we are catching our early flight to Irkutsk

It's just 4am, the road is busying already

How hardworking the Mongolian are!

Won't be that busy at 4am for Hong Kong

Crazy

Gotta go!

For more infomation >> VLOG003 | Mini Flight Report | Aero Mongolia | Fokker 50 | Ulaanbaatar to Irkutsk - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

心理學家:30歲以後,如果你還有這五種習慣,後半生將越活越好! - Duration: 9:02.

For more infomation >> 心理學家:30歲以後,如果你還有這五種習慣,後半生將越活越好! - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

個性簡單,心胸寬廣,不會斤斤計較的星座 - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> 個性簡單,心胸寬廣,不會斤斤計較的星座 - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

九月走出逆境,翻開生活新篇章,迎來很多機會的星座! - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 九月走出逆境,翻開生活新篇章,迎來很多機會的星座! - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Love Sonia Star Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name - Duration: 1:14.

Love Sonia Star Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name

For more infomation >> Love Sonia Star Cast, Actor, Actress and Director Name - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

he (noun) - Duration: 0:41.

he (noun)

1 [singular] (informal) a male

What a nice dog—is it a he or a she?

2 he- (in compound nouns)

a male animal

a he-goat

No comments:

Post a Comment