Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 13 2017

In the instant photography world, the most classic and what takes more time

in the market are the Polaroid.

Thanks to the Impossible Project, it is now called Polaroid Originals (because they bought the name

this year), we can continue using our old

Polaroid cameras with a new roll.

The Polaroid is a super simple camera:

these are the 600, which are the most manufactured over the years 80s and 90s.

-I'm sure you have some of them at home-,

it only has a couple of controls: on the one hand, there is the release, that

you can shoot with flash in a usual way, because it is an automatic flash,

or without flash with this small tab that you have here.

in addition, it also has a "WB"

If the photo is very dark, it would go to one side,

and if the image is going to be very light, we would place it in the other side.

But it is quite subtle.

And also, almost all models of this type (600),

they have a magnifying glass to make closer focus, but in reality it's just a plastic lens,

and many times it distorts the photography.

We are going to load a roll so you can see how simple it is.

We open the camera with this tab,

and we introduce our roll, with the tab outwards and downwards.

This one is already shot, but they usually come covered with a small metallic cover.

When we hear this noise, the first protective layer will come out,

and a red light comes on.

As soon as the green light comes on, we'll know we can start shooting.

the flash already works, and our camera is fully active.

Just shoot, and we have the picture !

For more infomation >> Instant Photography: Polaroid Originals - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

【NEW VERSION】Daily Makeup 【Rina Touka】|Eng Sub - Duration: 7:23.

Since it's my daily makeup, I tried to make it natural and bright.

Hello everyone. My name is Rina Touka

I am 15years old.

3rd year junior high student getting ready for high school

Me, as a fashionista,

to become a lady who can match any type of clothes,

I am trying my best every day.

Now I am doing a mixture of dance and sign language,

so-called sign dance which I want more people to know,

is what I am doing.

Let's start.

Since I am doing my daily natural makeup today,

so I am using natural black from Ti Amo.

This one makes the pupils big, but yet it is natural,

so I like it.

For the base I am using SUGAO Airfit CC cream smooth 01 pure natural.

Whether this has a lot of air inside or powder inside, it really has a soft touch.

It is very easy to use so I use it often.

Cezanne color control concealer in soft green.

I am adding it to the pimples or to the nostrils.

I use this to cover the redness,

since it's green color, it covers the red very naturally so I like it.

Foundation is KATE Powderless liquid for COVER Ocre C

This one gives a really smooth touch so,

I use it quite often.

I am spreading the foundation with brush,

and I use this one I bought at H&M since it has a lot of hair and easy to use.

Concealer is CANMAKE Cover & Stretch Concealer face color 02

Using on the pimples, and dark circles,

and to add some highlighting I am adding to the chin.

After applying it, using a sponge to tap it in.

This really spreads well for me so I like to use it often.

For the eyelid tape, I have always cut off some bandages,

but since it has some width to it, it happened that I couldn't add eye shadow,

or would stick out too much so recently I am using this fiber from the 100 yen store.

The width of my left eyelid is very narrow,

so to adjust the size, I am adding only to the left.

The nose shadow is Cezanne face control color matte brown 04.

This is what I use but not using a brush

By using both of my ring fingers and applying both

and apply it straight.

For me this one fits the most

I guess the size fits in the best so I am always doing it this way.

The eyebrow pencil is one sold at 100yen store.

Of all of them, this is the most easy to use color for me.

So I am always using this recently.

When doing natural makeup, I apply it with the image of going parallel.

The eyebrow powder is Canmake Mix Eyebrow 01.

First using the dark color to the middle.

After that with a little lighter brown, blending in the middle part.

Eyeshadow is Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes 05

Using the light color shiny one first,

Spreading this widely and raising the tone a bit,

before I start.

I am adding on the outer corner to blend it in,

The reason why I use an eyebrow pencil here is,

when I use a normal eyeliner, it will be too dark

and make it a thick makeup. That is why the eyebrow one finishes

naturally and fits in well.

Next is using the eyeshadow but in a thicker color,

to add another layer to the place where it was blended in on the outer corner.

Drawing on the top side as well.

Going from the outer corner to the middle part.

When making the shadow for the eye bags,

using K-Palette lasting two way eyebrows 101.

When I draw the shadow, when I use the eyeshadow, it looks like dark circles which I don't like

So drawing one line vaguely with this liquid eyebrow pencil

and blending that in.

For the highlighter for the eye bags,

using Elefar nose shadow A for normal skin which you can buy at 100 yen store.

Taking some of the highlighting part with a brush.

Placing some on the eyes and blending it in with the fingers.

Next is the eye liner. Since I want the eyes to become droopy,

so I am adding just a little bit from the outer corner.

The reason why I don't add to this side is it gets too dark

so adding just a little bit on the outer corner.

Since I want it droopy, I am drawing it downward,

but too low will make it unnatural so going along the shape of the eyes.

The eyelash curler is the one from the 100yen store so there is nothing special,

but when using it, going to the middle and going way way way back will

raise it too high so it will look strange.

It will look too harsh looking so when you want it natural,

I just raise the middle part of the eyelashes.

The mascara is Revlon ulitimate all-in-one mascara

I'm using the red one but there are many colors to it.

The reason why I'm using the red is that it's different from the others.

It's like a rubber shape.

But that actually makes it natural looking.

That is why I use this.

The highlighter is Tony Moly Spoiler oil paper pact.

Using 01 cotton white.

This is like a powder type of the oil paper.

I use it when I get sweaty

and I also use it as a normal highlighter.

I have bought this a few times.

The blush is Visee blend color cheeks RD2

This one comes with a brush inside.

Using this one and since it's thin,

so adding this on the high position of the cheeks.

For the lips, using Maybelline baby lips glow.

Moisturizing it and adding some pink color,

going to the next lipstick.

Lipstick is KATE bloody lacquer.

Adding this only to the middle.

Making it like bloody lips.

How was it?

Since it is daily makeup today, I did it to give a natural bright impression.

Please try it out.

Please subscribe to the channel and don't miss out on my next videos.

For more infomation >> 【NEW VERSION】Daily Makeup 【Rina Touka】|Eng Sub - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gemio mete el miedo en el cuerpo a los jefes de Onda Cero al recoger su Ondas - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Gemio mete el miedo en el cuerpo a los jefes de Onda Cero al recoger su Ondas - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Để cả đời Khỏi Lo Bệnh Tật hãy luôn ghi nhớ 27 Bí Quyết Dưỡng Sinh Trường Thọ của cổ nhân - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Để cả đời Khỏi Lo Bệnh Tật hãy luôn ghi nhớ 27 Bí Quyết Dưỡng Sinh Trường Thọ của cổ nhân - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Начало бизнеса с чего начать - История маленькой непальской девочки (СМОТРЕТЬ С СУБТИТРАМИ) - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> Начало бизнеса с чего начать - История маленькой непальской девочки (СМОТРЕТЬ С СУБТИТРАМИ) - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Сars Сartoon for Kids Police Suv Cars & Vehicles Transportation Colors for Babies Kids Songs - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Сars Сartoon for Kids Police Suv Cars & Vehicles Transportation Colors for Babies Kids Songs - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Puigdemont tilda de "expolio" el traslado de Sijena y Rajoy... - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> Puigdemont tilda de "expolio" el traslado de Sijena y Rajoy... - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Elimina 3 kg de "CaCa" Atorada y Adelgaza en solo una Noche !! | Chanma Lamana - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Elimina 3 kg de "CaCa" Atorada y Adelgaza en solo una Noche !! | Chanma Lamana - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

7 Ventajas de planear el día - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 7 Ventajas de planear el día - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Dinotrux Water Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Ewan Gray - Duration: 18:53.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You Very Much!

For more infomation >> Dinotrux Water Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Ewan Gray - Duration: 18:53.

-------------------------------------------

Trump sufre un derrota crucial en Alabama por las acusaciones de acoso de su candidato ultra al Sena - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Trump sufre un derrota crucial en Alabama por las acusaciones de acoso de su candidato ultra al Sena - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

A Bélgica no le interesa ni Puigdemont... ni el independentismo catalán - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> A Bélgica no le interesa ni Puigdemont... ni el independentismo catalán - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Trending Artist Up Next?

For more infomation >> Trending Artist Up Next?

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] LuHan - KFC Golden Christmas season CF ver D (KFC bucket) - Duration: 0:19.

I want a bucket

A huge KFC bucket making a surprise attack in Christmas

A three levels huge bucket with a cake

That sweeping across your taste buds

Limited supply in town

A huge Christmas bucket

Come and get it quickly

For more infomation >> [ENG] LuHan - KFC Golden Christmas season CF ver D (KFC bucket) - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Game Of Thrones S07E04 Making of - Anatomy of a Scene - Duration: 13:58.

For more infomation >> Game Of Thrones S07E04 Making of - Anatomy of a Scene - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

1 Year Anniversary! [Arcane Mage PvP 7.3.2] - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> 1 Year Anniversary! [Arcane Mage PvP 7.3.2] - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউড সিনেমার বিখ্যাত | যে ১০ জন অভিনেতাদের মেয়ে | ওয়ার্ল্ডে অনেক ফেমাস - Duration: 3:08.

AllToppersBD Present

For more infomation >> বলিউড সিনেমার বিখ্যাত | যে ১০ জন অভিনেতাদের মেয়ে | ওয়ার্ল্ডে অনেক ফেমাস - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Как создать ГИФ - картинку из видео на YouTube ИНСТРУКЦИИ, СОВЕТЫ И СЕКРЕТЫ - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Как создать ГИФ - картинку из видео на YouTube ИНСТРУКЦИИ, СОВЕТЫ И СЕКРЕТЫ - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

L'Isola dei Famosi 2018, svelato finalmente il nome dell'inviato | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> L'Isola dei Famosi 2018, svelato finalmente il nome dell'inviato | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

GF Vip, Luca e Ivana fidanzati? Arriva la confessione bomba | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> GF Vip, Luca e Ivana fidanzati? Arriva la confessione bomba | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei famosi 2018: cast quasi ufficiale | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Isola dei famosi 2018: cast quasi ufficiale | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei famosi 2018, indiscrezioni sul cast: da Emanuele Filiberto a Elettra Lamborghini - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Isola dei famosi 2018, indiscrezioni sul cast: da Emanuele Filiberto a Elettra Lamborghini - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি দেখুন…তিন বছরের শিশুকে ধর্ষণ করে হত্যা করল কিভাবে দেখুন Bangla Child Rape News - Duration: 3:56.

saif & bipu

For more infomation >> সরাসরি দেখুন…তিন বছরের শিশুকে ধর্ষণ করে হত্যা করল কিভাবে দেখুন Bangla Child Rape News - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Today's Taurus Horoscope friday,December 15, 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

Daily Horoscope TAURUS November 15, 2017

Daily Horoscope TAURUS November 10, 2017

Daily Horoscope TAURUS November 11, 2017

For more infomation >> Today's Taurus Horoscope friday,December 15, 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

মাত্র ১ ফোটা ব্যবহারে লিঙ্গ ২ ঘন্টা দাড়িয়ে থাকবে ! জানতে হলে দেখতে হবে ভিডিওটি - Duration: 3:50.

Health Care

For more infomation >> মাত্র ১ ফোটা ব্যবহারে লিঙ্গ ২ ঘন্টা দাড়িয়ে থাকবে ! জানতে হলে দেখতে হবে ভিডিওটি - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the best rescue team in ...

For more infomation >> Meet the best rescue team in ...

-------------------------------------------

Joyner Lucas I'm Not Racist blind commentary - Duration: 21:43.

warning this video contains coarse language what is going on everybody my

name is Billy and it is time for another video in today's video I'm going to be

watching probably a more serious video um it is called I am NOT racist and this

one was sent to me a little while ago by a couple of my friends they wanted me to

see this and I thought okay I'll do a video on it and yeah Here I am

I want everyone to know that I respect all people of all cultures and religions

I don't judge by race me I see everyone is equal I think everyone should be

treated fairly in this world and not be discriminated against due to their race

or religion so yeah I just want you guys to know that and yeah this video is a

music video it is a rap music video I believe and it is by rap singer named

Joyner Lucas and he seems to be a big rapper I haven't heard of him so yeah this

should be interesting the full video will be in the link in

the description below because I might not be able to show the whole video on

YouTube so um then maybe some cuts for this anyway I'm eager to get into this

so if no further ado let's get into it alright people I'm nervous I don't know

what to expect for this so yea guys let's get into this in three two one

okay we have a guy with a red hat have pity for you black niggas oh yeah I

feel oh god no black lives matter or the black guys whether people pay your bills

yelling nigga this nigga that called a bi nigga and get a nigga mad as soon as

I say nigga and everyone react wanna swing at me and call me racist cause I'm

black two pound that they're talking about

slavery like he was around back there okay he's picking cotton off the f..king

ground back then like he was on the plane down back this so aggressive damn

I see a black man aiming his gun but I'd rather see a black man claiming the Sun

and now I mean just for one day you done I mean you're still trapped in a right

you wanna watch my ass off and pay my tax and see if you keep living on free

government assistance food stands for your children but you still trying to

sell it for some weed and some liquor fucking babysitter while you party on

the road cuz you ain't got no f****g gold you already late your mother f*****s

need to get your damn good lord this is confronting fight you try to

be favor would you lay these f**k and you rather sell drugs and get a job at

me straight and then you turn around and complain about the poverty rate f**k out

of my face damn can't escape I'm sorry you could pray for some change but can't

break a dollar I'll talk I'll do the video game so you blame Donald you

f**** the world were to make America great condom Oh God my boys been back

I'm not racist my sisters boyfriends but I'm not no I'm not racist my

sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy got a brother I think it works like that a

my heads in the cloud hurt is not enough jobs for all the men in your house maybe we

should build a wall blast we should send them all to Miami now I'm

not racist that gives you the right to say that was connect between your

culture mind I worship the eyes that's just life Johnny was glad to box dick

like he was the f***god oh my god and now you care about his rapping and

stunts and then be arrested and that's the n*** within you

music right and your brain and slowly start to convince you and you let your

kids listen and then the cycle continues blame it all on the menu blame it on

those drinks blame it on everybody except for your own race blaming or

white privilege is blaming the white kids and just blaming or white citizens

Ameth the vice president oh my gosh class clown make n*** it on the filled

that's a flag down today I you know he was one he will show us some respect you

will stand for this country n*** Oh oh that's also paying for this type of

war I heard Eminem's rap with the awards

who's he fighting for yeah I can take that motherfucker to here white no more

it's like you want to be so famous you'll do anything for attention in a

little payment I can't take you nowhere without people pointing fingers

so this is like him giving his own perspective of what white people think of black people

maybe police stopped killing you f*** what the f***

I'm not racist it's like we're living in the same building but split into two floors I'm not racist

but there's two sides to every story I wish that I knew yours okay we're gonna

hear another story I was kind of worried that we're not gonna get to get his side

so okay I wish that I knew yours okay okay I'm kind of okay with this two

sides of a story right cheese that off oh yeah here we go next without

disrespect I don't really like you white motherfucker sessions where I'm at

screaming all lives matter it's a protest - my protest what kind of shit

it's kind of true is that and that's one war you'll never win

the problem with the word nigga is a different sin we shouldn't say it but we

do and that's just what it is but I don't mean that you could say just cuz

you got nigger friends yes I agree with that that word was originated for you to

keep asunder and when we use it we mention something to each other and when

you use it we know there's a double meaning under and even if I wasn't

picking cotton physically I don't mean I'm not affected by the history my

grandmama was a slave that shit gets to me and you ain't got no motherfucking

sympathy you pussy nigga I'm sorry you can never fill my life trying to have

faith I gotta lot to say my wife judging me by my skin coloring my

blackness trying to find a job and ain't nobody call me back yet now I gotta sell

drugs put food in my cabinet you crackers ain't slick it's all a party to

attract this don't talk about no motherfucking tell you what you gonna do

it you think you know everything but you done

you wanna copy y'all slag and everything that we know try to steal black culture

we to make it your routine drugs is bad fuck I'm exhausted I can't even drive

without the cops trying to start shit I'm tired of the systemic racism

bullshit all you do is fall shit this is shit then I'm Thor sweating your know

shit about my people that's what bothers you y'all know about no fried chicken

and no barbecue you all know about the two-step or no loose change your know

about no two chains are no Kool-Aid or no let Steven know Barack was happiest

when there's a strange sign that's a fact

you can't wait to get him out and put a tracker back Trump and I was payback for

that don't try I never lied but I noticed that disconnect between your

culture and mine yeah I praise Tupac like he was the fucking God he was fighting

for his life way before he fucking died nigga die nigga I know you care about

his money and power I'm being ugly and that's the cracker with then you hate

shit all that your brain and slowly to convince you then you teach it to

your children and to the cycle continued plan without Porto Rico claim in the oj

claiming on everybody our you're already running niggas and prima no black

citizen same it the black brendensen ain't saying I'm innocent but I might be

any day now treating everybody how you want in any

way how where North Korea about the bombers any day now and now I'm ducking

every time I have a fucking plane now if you do something wrong you should hold

about a lot of time inside a minute when Eminem went against Trump that was

the illest he's even though he's right he let us know he's standing with us I'm

not racing I don't know what a flag give - or if I don't know what it's like to

mine you better sing get stopped by the cops and I know if you bothered I you're

not worried about your life so you take mine I love you but I fucking hate you

at the same oh this is how you trade shoes so we could change lives so we can

understand each other better take time I'm not raising it's like we living in

the same building but split into both sides I'm not racist but there's two

sides every story and now you know my god

i'm getting emotional people can't erase the scars with a bandage

hoping maybe we can come to

a understand oh good agree to disagree you can have a

understand I'm not racist okay it's true like we

are divided it's sad we shouldn't be divided we should be one

we should all be together oh oh people what is this video do to me

we were all humans into a race did disconnected us religion separated us

politics divided us and I didn't get to read the last bit and wealth classified

us ok gosh it's so true I'll be right back man this video was confronting

there was so much and it was happening so fast I couldn't say anything in the

moment um let's talk about the first guy who was singing I'm guessing he was

rapping it from his perspective from what all white people think of people of

color like he was going on about everything he hates I'm guessing he was

giving his perspective of what white people are thinking of people of color

and that's how he was perceiving like he said a lot of racial slurs and a lot of

horrible things that I wouldn't even think but I would never say that n-word

I never have in my life I mean I don't see any reason why we should use that

word because it was a word used to discriminate and bring people of color

under as the other guy said that word was to bring his race under that word

was originated for you to keep asunder no one in my opinion no one should be

superior then no I think everyone should be equally at the same level I don't

think anyone should rise above anyone else and I'm not talking about wealth

and riches I'm talking about respect everyone should have an equal amount of

respect for each other but of course in saying that respect has to be earned but

you can't just respect someone who disobeys and does the wrong thing all

the time I mean people should be respected as

people as a human like not as anything less than that if that makes any sense

that's what I'm trying to say I went back to the first guy when he was going

on about clothing

people are trying to find their own identity when

it comes to looks and why would you point that out but I don't

oh it frustrated me hearing him say these things yes people dress

differently from each other and you know that's then we shouldn't be frigging

telling people how to dress I mean my gosh people yes people can have an

opinion by it and it can be quite questionable what some people wear but

that doesn't give us a right to degrade and tell them what's right or wrong

unless someone asked you for your opinion you shouldn't be going on about

some person's choice of fashion we need to understand that people have reasons

why they dress the way they want to but we have to just understand that see

stuff like that to another individual it's really hurtful but he doesn't know

the other guy's story which I do like this video for actually addressing that

both sides have a story and I like that they shared that we've got me emotional

at the near-end because it just it made me feel sad that we are such a

disconnected world when it comes to race yes there have been such good changes in

time there was a time where people of color was separated like there was a

sign of town there was even bathrooms like people that were black or white

they had to separate ball firms back in the day

there was no acceptance that none of it back and that would have been back in

the 60s I know this because I have read a lot of books and I have seen quite a

bit of movies of time back in 60s and 50s so I do know quite a lot about what

life was like but that doesn't mean I know everything about what's going on in

the world when it comes to racial things but I do know that we have changed but

since the sixties like we can share bathrooms and we can all be a

multicultural society which is really great we can have people of different

kinds in one place which that is a good step in the right direction but yeah

another thing that kind of bothered me in this video is that they blamed a race

what every time they were going on that was saying blame your own race blame

this stop that but about them about to each other um that really bothers me

we shouldn't be blaming people by race I mean one person makes a mistake

one person does the wrong thing you don't blame their entire race just

because of that like it's just it's stupid to me I I don't know her I just

don't like that type of thing the first guy was talking about music and how kids

listen to the music and the cycle continues and music right in your brain

and slowly start to convince truth and you let your kids laugh and then then

the fact will continue blame it all on the menu blame it on those drinks people

choose what they like in music wait there is not so good music out there and

there is good music out there I can understand how music could actually

influence a child to do the wrong thing depending on what it is say it was a

song like committing crimes destroying property and all that type of stuff I

can see how that will possibly influence a young child but you know that doesn't

mean it's the race you don't blame the race for that like music is music like

all people sing good or bad songs it's it's just how it is the line of the

story is that none of us are wait none of us are the perfect race I

heard that with time we will be able to accept each other more like I want to

live in a world where we can accept each other and love each other as one race

not as all kinds like difference because we are all one race we are the human

race I mean seriously and yes I like that the second guy he

talked about saying about how we don't know we don't know their side of the

story we we haven't been there we don't we don't know this stuff like it's true

I think this video is a good thing because it kind of sheds light on

something that has just been swept under the carpet for a long time and no one is

even talking about it like we just live our day to day life not thinking about

the troubles of like discrimination I can understand that this video is a

controversial video some will see this as negative others will see this as

positive me I kind of see it as both this kind of was like negative and

positive like that ending bit where and they hugged it was a beautiful thing

like it's like a metaphor of saying that we should accept we should be more

accepting me I think we need more communication in the world I think for

some of us out there we should take the time to get to know side of a story

we should get to know our stories we are human and we all have our own stories in

life like we all go through so much like it's not just black people who go

through racism I myself have deal with racism

I've had people insult me for my skin color like I've had people called me

white trash and all horrible things and I can't change my skin color I am what I

am we know we don't choose how we look we

don't choose our creation we are made as we are and I think it's time to be more

accepting of that we're living in a changing world the world is changing and

people are changing we are evolving and I think in the world we live in we

should be more understanding of each other and know each other's stories but

that's what I want that's what I visualized for the world

I want people to have more acceptance there is something that has bothered me

that I don't like and that is how we get blamed for something that happened in

the past I wasn't there all those years ago I I didn't take part in slavery but

yet I feel that I get blamed because I'm white me I'm Scottish

I'm all Scottish heritage I don't know like too much about the whole slavery

but I know that times back then was very unfair there were no equal rights for

people me today I think that is absolutely disgusting for white people

to treat people of different color in such a disrespectful manner it pains me

to hear about that but yeah as it said in the video with the first guy he was

saying that we get blamed a lot for everything

it's like the blame game everyone gets blamed for something and it's it's just

terrible like old people should take

responsibility for their actions if you do something wrong you should take

responsibility for it it's as simple as that but we're slowly building to a

better world we're slowly but there are things that are pulling us back like

politics and all that type of stuff it gets in the way of what we're doing in

life and yes Donald Trump like me I don't want to get into

politics but I feel like Donald Trump it's kind of not exactly helping the

matter of racial subjects going on in America right now I take it that the two

guys in this video were actors I think that will lip-syncing because it's

clearly another singer who's singing this they just lip-syncing to her and

I've got to say the lip-syncing was really good throughout this video like

they managed to sink that perfectly how did they do it I don't even know it was

really cool how does it I really I can't even speak it was really cool how they

did that me I didn't really like the language in this video I'm a person who

doesn't like negativity like this like hearing slurs and such racist remarks

I'm not about that I don't like that at all

but yeah it was certainly interesting to hear two sides of the story in this

video I I did like that a lot it really made the video a bit more

better because at first when I was just hearing the first guy I was so I up

excuse me are you serious like damn you but oh I was just taking back oh hold on

a minute what white people aren't what that bad not all white people think that

way like I do crazy get out of town but then after I heard his side of the story

I realized that oh okay they're sharing both sides and I like that at the end

they both had good points they both had pretty good arguments me I don't take

sides of any there is no side like I think they both were pretty good with

their points although the delivery of it I feel that could have been handled in a

more not so hurtful way but yeah that was basic

what this video was meant to do and I can totally understand that so um yeah

yeah anyway I didn't think I was gonna talk so much in this video I didn't mean

for this video to be so long so sorry for that I wonder how you guys felt

about this video this video was certainly very extreme in my opinion

like it was very verbal how it put its message across to us it yeah like

listening to it like man it didn't break me it got me emotional because it is sad

that racism is still around today and I really hurt one day that will change and

people weren't being discriminated against and we all get to live and be

equal as one but that's what I visualized for the world and I do hope

that that might happen I can only heart people I can only hurt

you this is gonna be my last video until next year cuz I'm going away for a while

and yeah I'm gonna miss all of you I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and

if you guys don't celebrate Christmas I wish you all a happy end of the year

anyway and I do thank you all for watching my name is billy and billy it's now

out take care guys bye

you

For more infomation >> Joyner Lucas I'm Not Racist blind commentary - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i10 1.0I I-MOTION COMFORT PLUS NED.AUTO, CLIMATE CONTROL, CRUISE CONTROL, BLUETOOTH, ELEKT. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i10 1.0I I-MOTION COMFORT PLUS NED.AUTO, CLIMATE CONTROL, CRUISE CONTROL, BLUETOOTH, ELEKT. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Aspiration | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-i Aspiration | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 114I 114 I BUSINESS+ SPORT-LINE NED.AUTO, LEDER, XENON, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING, CRUI - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 114I 114 I BUSINESS+ SPORT-LINE NED.AUTO, LEDER, XENON, NAVIGATIE, STOELVERWARMING, CRUI - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Virgil's Aeneid Book 1, lines 1-57 / Aeneis Vergilii I.1-57 - Duration: 7:50.

Avete, fautores Vergilii! / Greetings, Virgil fans!

Ego sum Lucius, agnomine / I'm Luke, a.k.a.

ScorpioMartianus

et hodie hunc librum legemus / and today we will be reading this book

id est / that is

P. Vergilii Maronis / Publius Vergilius Maro's

Aeneid / The Aeneid

libros I et IV / books 1 and 4

ah usum discipulorum edidit Hans H. Ørberg

hac versione / in this version

videmus notas marginales / we see marginal notes

imagines permultas / so many pictures

perbella est haec versio / this version is just lovely

si vultis / if you like

nexum Amazonis in descriptione / I put the Amazon link in the description

hujus pelliculae imposui / of this video

errores si faciam / if I make any mistakes

veviam peto / please pardon me

bene / all right

legamus / let's read

Aeneidis liber primus est / here is book 1 of the Aeneid

bene, sodales / well, my friends

gratias sescentas / thank you so much

ego sum Lucius, et postea / I'm Luke, and later

magis, id est plus legemus / we'll read more

bene, valete! / well then, take care!

For more infomation >> Virgil's Aeneid Book 1, lines 1-57 / Aeneis Vergilii I.1-57 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2I I-DEAL NED.AUTO, AIRCO, BLUETOOTH, ELEKT. R+S, LM-WIELEN, LED VERLICHTING - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2I I-DEAL NED.AUTO, AIRCO, BLUETOOTH, ELEKT. R+S, LM-WIELEN, LED VERLICHTING - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0i Collection 5drs/Airco/Led/BT - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0i Collection 5drs/Airco/Led/BT - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

1 Year Anniversary! [Arcane Mage PvP 7.3.2] - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> 1 Year Anniversary! [Arcane Mage PvP 7.3.2] - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA Mobile Hack - FIFA 18 Mobile Hack - FIFA Points & Coins - Duration: 2:12.

Hey in this tutorial I will show you how to add fifa points and coins to account in a FIFA mobile

To prove that I'm not cheating gonna log in and show my account

As you can see there is nothing interesting

Here is your cans name

In order to use the hack you have to enter the link in the description below, and I'll show you how everything works

First we need to enter our cans name

Extras operating system after that we click Next

Now we choose the image of FIFA points and

Coins we want to add to our accounts after that script in the range now

We can see how FIFA mobile hog operates, so give it a second

At the very end rifted one simple step, which is proving you are human beings you have to click here

now I don't have to do is download few applications follow the steps and instructions and

Resources will get for us on our account

Don't worry too much. I'll show this at faster speeds

Now is the moment of truth

Incredible you see how fast these values are growing if you had a problem

Subscribe to me oh I do video ends in the comments radio counter him at the device, and I'll do it for you

For more infomation >> FIFA Mobile Hack - FIFA 18 Mobile Hack - FIFA Points & Coins - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Addicción a la tecnología - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Addicción a la tecnología - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Elucidator and Dark Repulser - Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Duration: 3:56.

All right, let's do this.

Damn, that was hell of a fight.

Well, here it is

Where's my theme song?

This is not my theme song.

No.

Stop it.

That's more like it.

Let's equip these bad boys.

Crap.

I'm outta here.

Let's equip these bad boys again.

Looking good.

Music pls.

For more infomation >> How to Get Elucidator and Dark Repulser - Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

NIE-VLOGMAS #6 - 5 FACTS ABOUT GREEK CHRISTMAS #2 - Duration: 7:41.

Hi everyone! I'm Martyna! :)

Today I'm coming to you with

second video about Christmas traditions

in Greece.

It's a series "5 facts about Greece",

so this is how many I've prepared.

I hope you're gonna like this video

as much as you do first part!

You left very beautiful comments there and I'm glad for it.

Fact number one:

One of the Christmas symboles is

special bread, called "Christopsomo"

which is translated to "Bread of Christ".

It's round shaped bread, filled with nuts

and has cross on it.

This is the most characteristic

and important in this kind of bread.

You can find it in every house

during Christmas.

Fact number 2:

It is known, that Greek people are very superstitious

and they believe, that during last weeks of December

their life is disturbed by

small gobblines, called Kallikantzaros.

Because of them

our every day life become unlucky!

When we wash a dishes - we break a glass.

When we clean windows - we spill the water!

They just trip us up all day long!

What can you do to avoid them?

There is one, very easy way!

All you have to do, to open a fire in your fireplace!

Kallikantzaros enter the house by chimney

so you have to remember to keep the fire open!

Second way to keep your house

in peace and my third fact is

another Greek Chrismas symbol.

You can see it in every Greek house

It's a wooden bowl, hanged on wire handle

which is placed in the front door.

It's filled with holy water

and next to it is a small cross with a basil twig.

You have to watered this cross together with basil

and spilled a bit inside the house.

This way you can bring happiness to your home.

Fact number 4

which is not very Christmasy

but I want to tell you about it.

Since 2008, Greeks celebrate very...

sad anniversary.

Which is called "2008 Greek Riots".

you can easly find it in the Internet.

Riots started 6th of December 2008.

This day is remembered as very sad, full of tears and furious.

It's connected with

with all political and political situations in Greece in that period of time.

People were angry and stressed,

they started to notice effects of the crisis.

They didn't know what's going to happen

and they didn't know what to believe.

Tension and aggression was growing up

in every city.

But of course Athens were in the center of it.

Atnehs are a capitol

so every demonstration and

manifastations took place there.

But what happend 6th of December?

It was the beggining of one of the biggest riots in WHOLE Greece.

Culmination point, which cause it

was a murder of 15 years old boy.

He was shot by policemen.

With absolutely no reason to do it.

They shot him with cold blood.

This huge wave of hate

to politics, police

went across Greece.

That day really dangerous riots started.

People destroyed everything what was around them!

It happened in Athens

but other cities joined very quickly.

Till today, you can find articles about it.

I hope I can find some and link them down below.

And since then,

every year, 6th of December

is one of the most dangerous days

to visit Athens.

Riots there are taking place every year.

All those sad memories are not dead

in Greek hearts.

There is also a movie about it

it's called "Wasted Youth".

It's a story about Alexandrous, who was killed.

This movie is Greek

but I'm sure you can find English subtitles.

You should watch this movie, to understand why it was so hard to deal with.

Ah, and one more word about riots.

In 2008, like every year,

on the main square of Athens

which is called Syntagma

was a huuuge, huge Christmas tree.

And first Christmas tree was burned

and mayor decided

which is still incomprehensible for me

decided to buy another one!

Anyways, second Christmas tree was "decoreted"

with trash.

That was 2008 in Greece...

Fact number five:

is, like in previous part, food!

It's super super tasty

and I'm talking about a cake

which is made for New Year's Eve / New Year.

It's called vasilopita,

becasue 1st of January is

a namday of Vasilis

(in Poland: saint Bazyli day)

So every year on New Year

you have to bake a cake

with a coin inside!

Cake is very easy to made,

you can find a recipe in the Internet.

The most important is of course

a coin!

Whoever find a coin, is going to be happy for all year!

That was all I've prepared for you!

I hope you like this video as much as previous one!

That's all for today!

Thank you for watching, see you next time!

Maybe it will be a video from Poland? Who knows!

Anyway! Give is a thumbs up and leave a comment down below!

And I'd be glad when you subscribe to my channel!

For more infomation >> NIE-VLOGMAS #6 - 5 FACTS ABOUT GREEK CHRISTMAS #2 - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Independent tv News 13 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today bangla breaking news all Bangla HD - Duration: 14:24.

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

v

v

For more infomation >> Independent tv News 13 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today bangla breaking news all Bangla HD - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

Carried by Pros 「Rules of Survival」 | zkael★ - Duration: 10:16.

hello everynyan

lol

ouch

where is that

i'm so blind

well played

i was trying to ask if thats only 1 guy lol

i bet they didn't understand :P

look at sap lmao

the driver is sleeping

lel

i dunno why but i don't see any enemies -_-

and then i found one but damn too far

i gave up lol

i was trying to see if there is a player in there

and i was right

but i'm too scared to go :P

run meh

i mean camp :P

my teams killing enemies

meanwhile

i just heal myself, dun mind meh :P

fight for meh... lel

yes these are my body guards

lel

i want to fight too

let me in

but enemy is using hax

can't see

you're the one who threw bombs at me

you're surrounded now

this guy have high hopes lol

For more infomation >> Carried by Pros 「Rules of Survival」 | zkael★ - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

신장을 위한 10가지 슈퍼푸드 - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> 신장을 위한 10가지 슈퍼푸드 - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

BanglaVision News 13 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today bangla breaking news all Bangla HD - Duration: 1:37.

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

Subscribe Please

v

v

For more infomation >> BanglaVision News 13 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today bangla breaking news all Bangla HD - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

'언니네' 제아 "김영철과 듀엣곡, 87위 하면 사귀겠다"..파격 공약 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> '언니네' 제아 "김영철과 듀엣곡, 87위 하면 사귀겠다"..파격 공약 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

남편 이무송에서부터 원로 가수 현미, 가수 고니, 원준희, 언니 노사봉, 배우 한상진, 농구선수 박정은까지 - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> 남편 이무송에서부터 원로 가수 현미, 가수 고니, 원준희, 언니 노사봉, 배우 한상진, 농구선수 박정은까지 - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Na swoim weselu źle się poczuła. Kilka godzin później już nie żyła - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Na swoim weselu źle się poczuła. Kilka godzin później już nie żyła - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

"넌 또 속았어" 이동국X네 딸, 막내아들 시안 놀리기 삼매경 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> "넌 또 속았어" 이동국X네 딸, 막내아들 시안 놀리기 삼매경 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Holiday Light Display

For more infomation >> Smart Holiday Light Display

-------------------------------------------

Addicción a la tecnología - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Addicción a la tecnología - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Rollone's Pump at the Former Saltworks of Molentargius ~ 10 November 2017 | Living in Cagliari - Duration: 2:02.

Rollone's Pump at the Former Saltworks of Molentargius ~ 10 November 2017 | Living in Cagliari

For more infomation >> Rollone's Pump at the Former Saltworks of Molentargius ~ 10 November 2017 | Living in Cagliari - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

"Każdy dzień mojego życia będzie teraz na żywo!" - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> "Każdy dzień mojego życia będzie teraz na żywo!" - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [Peyoung] Curry VS Natto! 6 Curry Yakisoba Plus Natto + 6 Natto Packs [4000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:34.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I picked up the new hotness from peyangu it combines curry with natto (fermented soy bean)

They even wrote it on here that this is an all new experience

curry + natto + peyangu ~what kind of flavors will this equation net?~

Let's go boil these noodles!!

I boiled them As for toppings we've got potato and carrot

And I'll add the sauce packet Is it going to be Curry flavored?

yup, it's got that Curry-ish sort of color to it It's getting off of a lot of Curry aroma

peyangu would have done well just selling a curry flavored noodle but they went that extra mile and decided to add natto

peyangu is really pushing the boundaries of cuisine lately

What's give this curry sauce a little bit of a taste shall we

It's a pretty yummy Curry yakisoba on its own

But now we're adding more to this tadaa we add this topping... its the natto

will this even give that sticky texture to it? I'll add it now

These freeze dried natto toppings have that unmistakeable natto aroma

~Y'all natto haters out there best skip this~

~I aint got no problems with natto so this won't be a problem~

Time to make this up

Since the Curry is brownish and the natto is brownish As well, the natto doesn't really stand out in this dish

And since the curry Aroma is so strong I can't really smell much of the natto at all itadakimasu

natto just goes with almost anything

Can't really taste the natto

It does however have a bit of that natto stickiness/sliminess

There's a lot of natto in this bit

It doesn't have that much of a natto flavor as I Thought it would

the natto are getting this dish a nutty crunchy feel instead it is however giving it that natto sliminess

And since I love natto so much I feel it's lacking something extra....

tadaa I'll add even more natto to it This is six packs worth of natto (fermented soy bean)

K, its very sticky and now I'll pour it on top

This natto has the sauce already mixed in it

ahh finally we've got a legit natto peyangu now

Even still the curry flavor is very strong in this

But with the addition of extra natto It's very slimy and yummier

The curry flavor is very strong and overpowering I don't really taste much of the natto

Soo~ much natto

natto Pairs together with almost anything It's yummy and pasta and it's yummy in this yakisoba like dish

I totes love how this is so sticky/slimy

~I know allot of Y'all be hatin' how slimy this is~

But since natto is such a healthy superfood and good for you I feel as though its alright to add it to just about anything

that natto umami flavor Blends together nicely with the Spicy curry flavors really making for a wonderful tasting dish

For those of you who really can't stand natto... ~then again it does have a bit of odor to it~

But anyways, for those of you who hate natto I feel as though the spicy curry flavor helps mute

those parts of the natto flavor you might not like making it palatable for you natto haters

It's so stringy and all these tiny strands are flying around all over

Since I added so much of that natto I had a craving for some onion so I added some of it

natto and onion pair so nicely together

(hey peeps your english translator ~Aphexx~ is using dictation software... which will affect the quality of these subtitles into the indefinite future may the force be with you)

For some reason towards the bottom of this bowl It's losing a bit of curry-like flavors

Allowing for the natto to take over a bit more

Perhaps it's because with less noodles in here the ratio between noodles and natto have tipped

Now it's mainly just natto that remains now

natto is yummy

so stringy

Last mouth full itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita

the peyangu natto and curry was so yummy

Overall it was like a curry yakisoba With a slight natto flavor

For those of you natto lovers out there I feel as though you gotta add a bit more natto to this

and its yummier with the addition of onion as well the natto that came in the packets were very crunchy

It was so very yummy won't you all please Give it a try as well

And as always thank you for watching if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [Peyoung] Curry VS Natto! 6 Curry Yakisoba Plus Natto + 6 Natto Packs [4000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

배기성 나이 결혼 아내 12살 연하 띠 동갑에 설현을 닮았다고!! - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> 배기성 나이 결혼 아내 12살 연하 띠 동갑에 설현을 닮았다고!! - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Алина Солопова VS Юля Годунова. Баттл образов: базовый гардероб - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Алина Солопова VS Юля Годунова. Баттл образов: базовый гардероб - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cos'è la caparra confirmatoria? - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Cos'è la caparra confirmatoria? - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

NIE-VLOGMAS #6 - 5 FACTS ABOUT GREEK CHRISTMAS #2 - Duration: 7:41.

Hi everyone! I'm Martyna! :)

Today I'm coming to you with

second video about Christmas traditions

in Greece.

It's a series "5 facts about Greece",

so this is how many I've prepared.

I hope you're gonna like this video

as much as you do first part!

You left very beautiful comments there and I'm glad for it.

Fact number one:

One of the Christmas symboles is

special bread, called "Christopsomo"

which is translated to "Bread of Christ".

It's round shaped bread, filled with nuts

and has cross on it.

This is the most characteristic

and important in this kind of bread.

You can find it in every house

during Christmas.

Fact number 2:

It is known, that Greek people are very superstitious

and they believe, that during last weeks of December

their life is disturbed by

small gobblines, called Kallikantzaros.

Because of them

our every day life become unlucky!

When we wash a dishes - we break a glass.

When we clean windows - we spill the water!

They just trip us up all day long!

What can you do to avoid them?

There is one, very easy way!

All you have to do, to open a fire in your fireplace!

Kallikantzaros enter the house by chimney

so you have to remember to keep the fire open!

Second way to keep your house

in peace and my third fact is

another Greek Chrismas symbol.

You can see it in every Greek house

It's a wooden bowl, hanged on wire handle

which is placed in the front door.

It's filled with holy water

and next to it is a small cross with a basil twig.

You have to watered this cross together with basil

and spilled a bit inside the house.

This way you can bring happiness to your home.

Fact number 4

which is not very Christmasy

but I want to tell you about it.

Since 2008, Greeks celebrate very...

sad anniversary.

Which is called "2008 Greek Riots".

you can easly find it in the Internet.

Riots started 6th of December 2008.

This day is remembered as very sad, full of tears and furious.

It's connected with

with all political and political situations in Greece in that period of time.

People were angry and stressed,

they started to notice effects of the crisis.

They didn't know what's going to happen

and they didn't know what to believe.

Tension and aggression was growing up

in every city.

But of course Athens were in the center of it.

Atnehs are a capitol

so every demonstration and

manifastations took place there.

But what happend 6th of December?

It was the beggining of one of the biggest riots in WHOLE Greece.

Culmination point, which cause it

was a murder of 15 years old boy.

He was shot by policemen.

With absolutely no reason to do it.

They shot him with cold blood.

This huge wave of hate

to politics, police

went across Greece.

That day really dangerous riots started.

People destroyed everything what was around them!

It happened in Athens

but other cities joined very quickly.

Till today, you can find articles about it.

I hope I can find some and link them down below.

And since then,

every year, 6th of December

is one of the most dangerous days

to visit Athens.

Riots there are taking place every year.

All those sad memories are not dead

in Greek hearts.

There is also a movie about it

it's called "Wasted Youth".

It's a story about Alexandrous, who was killed.

This movie is Greek

but I'm sure you can find English subtitles.

You should watch this movie, to understand why it was so hard to deal with.

Ah, and one more word about riots.

In 2008, like every year,

on the main square of Athens

which is called Syntagma

was a huuuge, huge Christmas tree.

And first Christmas tree was burned

and mayor decided

which is still incomprehensible for me

decided to buy another one!

Anyways, second Christmas tree was "decoreted"

with trash.

That was 2008 in Greece...

Fact number five:

is, like in previous part, food!

It's super super tasty

and I'm talking about a cake

which is made for New Year's Eve / New Year.

It's called vasilopita,

becasue 1st of January is

a namday of Vasilis

(in Poland: saint Bazyli day)

So every year on New Year

you have to bake a cake

with a coin inside!

Cake is very easy to made,

you can find a recipe in the Internet.

The most important is of course

a coin!

Whoever find a coin, is going to be happy for all year!

That was all I've prepared for you!

I hope you like this video as much as previous one!

That's all for today!

Thank you for watching, see you next time!

Maybe it will be a video from Poland? Who knows!

Anyway! Give is a thumbs up and leave a comment down below!

And I'd be glad when you subscribe to my channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment