Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 14 2017

[Last episode's catholic church (where Father Jimin was)]

[Many visit here today to confess their sins]

[A new priest greets BTS members...]

[The story behind the 1st episode]

[Suga came to confess his sin to Father Jimin]

I came to confess my sin.

I am too honest. I am so upright and truthful.

I am so nice that others use me.

I am shocked and speechless.

You bastard.

I feel my sin is gone.

- You bad guy. - Thank you.

- No. - I feel like being born again.

You have a long way to go.

- Feeling like born again. - Don't go.

- Thank you. - I said don't go.

Oh, that sinful man.

His sin is making this church dirty.

[Suga has become a new person really?]

[Purified Suga... returned as a priest!]

There are many sinful men in the world.

[I came to forgive you. My name is Suga!]

Welcome.

Father.

- Yes. - I have sins to confess.

Can you please stop?

- Please, say go. - Okay, go.

- I have a friend named J-Hope. - J-Hope?

Unique name. Is he from a racially-divers family?

No, he's a horse.

- Centaurus? - No, he's a horse.

I don't believe. But it can happen.

He's good at dancing. I danced next to him.

I danced next to him.

Can you please show how bad you're at dancing?

- Sorry? - I need to see your dancing.

So that I can see whether it's a sin or not.

- Can you see me? - No, no. I can't see.

From heart to heart.

- Heart to heart. - Telepathy.

I can't see you at all.

[Dancing very hard]

I danced like this.

Are you drunk?

No.

I danced like this next to that dancing machine.

Can I be forgiven with this sin?

Let me think. That's serious sin.

You're saying too harsh. Have you seen me dancing?

No. No.

I have one more thing to confess.

- Father. - Yes.

I like to apply a mask pack.

Are you a pack man?

Sorry. Forgive my sin.

I forgive you. I was tired to stand up.

There is a friend, Yoon-gi, my room mate.

I didn't throw at him, but the used mask pack fell

on to his face, exactly.

- One pack for two. - Right.

- That's not a sin. - Is it not a sin?

You better apply to Korea's Got Talent.

- Thank you. - Hold my hand.

- Your sins are forgiven. - Thank you.

Thank you.

Bye.

[We know acting is not easy.. But it's too serious ^^]

Sit down.

[Name: Rap Monster Speaking in fluent English]

[Hey, please.. I am not fine]

[What are you doing now...!]

[This thing]

[Suga puzzled by English conversation with Rap Monster]

[I want to say you're speaking too fast]

[How can Father Suga get out of this?]

[Will you accept my hand.. as a token of reconciliation?]

[This is my final blow]

[Spell to turn him to Namjoon. Are you a foreigner?]

Excuse me. Are you Father Suga?

No.

Father Louis Williams Suga Adams

- Junior the third. - What are you saying?

[Will this episode end well?]

I thought you must be pretty as you're a priest.

But you have a lot of hair on your face.

Are you a man?

No.

You're white. Are you a foreigner?

[My job is not easy. Confess your sins.. ]

[Finally, Rap Monster starts confessing]

I have this friend, Jimin.

We sometimes receive gifts from fans.

- Sure. - We receive briefs sometimes.

Briefs. You may receive.

- The same brand, same design. - Okay.

- So, I agreed with Jimin. - Agreed.

- Let's write names on it. - Your names.

I wear them today. He will wear them tomorrow.

I write RM and he writes JM.

- We agreed like this. - RM, JM.

But you know, names may washed off by doing laundry.

That can happen. Names can be washed off.

One day, Jimin got mad about me.

Why are you wearing my briefs?

I also got mad at him, to Jimin.

I never, ever, wear your briefs.

In fact, I did.

- Your friend's briefs. - If they're washed repeatedly,

the names are washed off and it's confusing.

How many times?

22 times, I guess.

I swore to him, Jimin. I never wear your briefs.

I am so sorry. Taking this opportunity,

If he writes his name once again, I will never wear them.

I forgive your sin.

[Healing hand of Suga...]

Buy 5 briefs to Jimin.

- I will buy him 10 briefs. - 10 briefs.

[Rap Monster is regretting]

Your sins are forgiven. Go home in peace.

[Rap Monster's confession is over in a more serious atmosphere]

Please speak in Korean.

My sins are serious.

Tell me about your sins.

I have this friend, Kim Seokjin. This sin is not that serious.

Is it a funny story?

I will skip this.

I got a feeling from his name.

I have this friend, Min Yoon-gi.

Aren't you gonna ask if this is a funny story?

Let's hear, first.

I committed a serious sin against Yoon-gi.

Serious sin. What is it?

I went to a bathroom close to the living room.

While I was washing my face using a cleansing foam,

I used a towel and a toothbrush fell down.

Sorry.

That went to the toilet.

That's why my toothbrush was always wet.

I did it once. But I was in a hurry.

So I didn't wash it well. I guess it's a serious sin.

I forgive your sin.

- What's this middle finger for? - Hold it.

This middle finger forgive you. Go away, you're not fun.

Okay, I see.

- Go. - I see.

You put on makeup for a runny nose.

I thought this concept would be funny.

Go away.

- Bye. - It was not fun at all.

[Jin, Rap Monster, V and Suga lived happily ever after. - END-]

I asked J-Hope why you're naked.

He said, being naked keeps him healthy.

He stretched like this.

That was my fault.

It was my fault!

Hey!

Sorry.

Please, say go.

Okay, go.

I want to confess one more.

What's that?

- Again? - I have one more.

I have just one more.

So many sins.

For more infomation >> HD [ENGSUB] BTS RUN! | EP.6 (PART 2) - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Le saviez-vous ? Tom Hanks est fan de Johnny Hallyday -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Le saviez-vous ? Tom Hanks est fan de Johnny Hallyday -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hallyday : huit choses que vous ignoriez peut-être sur 'le taulier' -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hallyday : huit choses que vous ignoriez peut-être sur 'le taulier' -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

María José Campanario, en pie de guerra contra Sálvame - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> María José Campanario, en pie de guerra contra Sálvame - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Así quedó la balanza de poder en el Senado tras la victoria de Doug Jones en Alabama - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Así quedó la balanza de poder en el Senado tras la victoria de Doug Jones en Alabama - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the best rescue team in ...

For more infomation >> Meet the best rescue team in ...

-------------------------------------------

Ramesh Babu - From Barber to Millionaire in Khmer #SuccessReveal - Duration: 5:28.

Ramesh Babu

From Barber to Millionaire in Khmer

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Ramesh Babu - From Barber to Millionaire in Khmer #SuccessReveal - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: President Trump Could Be Removed From Office Without Impeachment – This MUST Be Stopped! - Duration: 4:39.

BREAKING: Trump Could Be Removed From Office Without Impeachment – This MUST Be Stopped!

Since Donald Trump was elected as president, the left has been doing whatever they can

to remove him from office.

These spiteful liberals cannot accept the fact that Trump is in fact, the president

and beat Hillary Clinton, so instead, they will continue to fan the flames of division.

The first tactic the left focused on was the bogus Russian collusion story, and as time

passed the entire narrative began to blow up in their faces.

Every time the left thought they had a piece of so-called "evidence" to tie Trump to

the Russians it turned out to be a Clinton operative which has only frustrated the Democrats

to no end.

Now, these hateful individuals are focusing on a new tactic to remove President Trump

from office, and if we are not careful, they may get their wish.

Over the past few weeks, we have witnessed an influx of sexual assault allegations coming

out against politicians on either side of the aisle.

Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for Alabama Senate, was hit with sexual assault allegations

stemming from 40 years ago.

Even though the claims were hardly corroborated and the chief accuser conceded that she did

lie the damage was already done, and Moore lost to the ultra-liberal Doug Jones last

night.

Soon after Moore was accused of sexual impropriety, the #METOO campaign took hold as women logged

onto social media recounting their stories of sexual assault at the hands of high powered

politicians.

Then allegations against Democrat Senator Al Franken and Congressman John Conyers emerged,

and the two resigned from office.

Now, you may be asking yourself how does this tie into pressuring President Trump to step

down from office?

Well, the answer is quite simple.

If the left can get enough women to come forward accusing President Trump of sexual assault

they can do their best to force him to resign from office.

And, that is the entire purpose of the sudden influx of sexual assault allegations against

politicians rearing its head at this time.

Here is more from Great American Politics:

Due to the decaying culture and values of America and Donald Trump's agenda to restore

many of those values, Donald Trump is hated and despised by a large sector of the population.

They have been trying to find ways to prevent Trump from taking office and then ways to

get him out of office now that he has been inaugurated.

Democrats had put their hopes in the Russian election interference investigations, but

so far, that seems to be backfiring on them as there has been more evidence linking the

Clinton campaign with the Russians than the Trump campaign.

One House Democrat believed he could lead an effort to impeach President Trump and remove

him from office, but that effort was soundly defeated with the majority of Democrats voting

to table the resolution.

So, how can they possibly get rid of Trump?

'Me too'!

Several women tried to prevent Trump from winning the election by making sexual allegations

against him, but Trump denied the allegations and believed they were handled since no hard

evidence was ever presented.

Now that the 'me too' craze is causing several members of Congress to resign suddenly,

over a dozen women have banded together to make sexual allegations against Trump and

immediately, some Democrats in Congress began calling for Trump to resign.

Trump has responded by saying that the allegations are not true, they're fake news and he denies

all of the allegations.

So, who will Congress believe – Trump or his accusers?

If Trump is guilty, then Democrats need to be reminded how they vehemently defended Bill

Clinton and refused to vote him out of office during his impeachment hearing.

I'm not condoning the behavior, but right now, Trump is the best thing that could happen

to America and we need him in the Oval Office.

Now, no one is saying that politicians that are found guilty of sexual assault should

remain in office, but just an allegation should not ruin a man's career.

There is a reason that there are a statue of limitations and if these women were genuinely

assaulted by a politician or a person in power, there is no reason that there should not be

a paper trail to corroborate it their story of abuse.

After years of silence, these women should not be given a platform to destroy someone

based on what political office these men are for now, and that goes across the board.

If these are the tactics that the left are going to use to silence their opposition you

can bet they will use them harder in 2018 and of course, in 2020 with the next presidential

election.

Make no mistake folks, this is a war we are in and it is now the time to fight back against

these tactics or we can say goodbye to the United States.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment bellow and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: President Trump Could Be Removed From Office Without Impeachment – This MUST Be Stopped! - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Lol! See Photos As Stick Man Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend|NVS News - Duration: 0:56.

Lol! See Photos As Stick Man Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend

Lmao! When you've been extremely single.

stick man in engaged and some of us here are still benching on a friend zone.

For more infomation >> Lol! See Photos As Stick Man Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend|NVS News - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১৪ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 13:50.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১৪ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Story With Martha MacCallum 12/13/17 7PM | December 13, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 38:14.

For more infomation >> The Story With Martha MacCallum 12/13/17 7PM | December 13, 2017 Breaking News - Duration: 38:14.

-------------------------------------------

CJay - Thottie Mad (Official A...

For more infomation >> CJay - Thottie Mad (Official A...

-------------------------------------------

TOP 8 Major Theories Answered BY The Last Jedi (SPOILERS) - Duration: 4:11.

Hey everybody and welcome to Leia's Lair.

In this episode I will be going over theories that are answered in The Last Jedi.

If you are enjoying the videos please give them a like and subscribe to the channel so

I can continue making them for you!

Now before I begin, I will be discussing all of the events in The Last Jedi, so this is

a warning that spoilers are ahead.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, I suggest you stop watching this and go to your nearest theatre.

Ok here we go.

Theory 1: Does Leia have Force Training?

Yes.

We find this out after an epic moment when Kylo fails to bring himself to fire upon his

mother's ship.

However, two other First Order star fighters fire upon the ship instead and Leia is sucked

out into the vacuum of space.

Normally this would be the end for anybody, but not Leia!

She awakens and uses the Force to pull herself to a nearby Resistance ship, confirming that

Leia does indeed have the ability to wield the Force.

Theory 2: Why does Ben Solo become Kylo Ren?

While Luke is training Ben Solo and a group of Jedi, he senses the dark side within Ben.

Foreseeing the destruction that Ben will cause, Luke momentarily contemplates murdering him

in his sleep.

However Ben awakens to see Luke standing over him with a lightsaber in hand.

Ben quickly grabs his own lightsaber and collapses the building with the Force.

This is the event that pushes Ben towards becoming Kylo Ren.

Assuming Luke dead in the rubble, he destroys the Jedi temple and joins Snoke and the First Order.

Theory 3: Who are Rey's Parents?

Although Rey deep down already knows the answer, she gets confirmation from Kylo Ren that her

parents were nobodies.

They were just gambling junk dealers, who seemingly sold her off on Jakku, with no intention

of coming back for her.

Theory 4: Does Rey turn to the dark side?

No.

Although Rey appears to fail the test of falling to the dark side on Ahch-To, when given the

chance to join Kylo Ren, she successfully declines.

She sticks with the Resistance and the light side.

Theory 5: Does Leia die in The Last Jedi?

Simply put no, Leia does not die in The Last Jedi.

That being said there were many times where it seemed like it would be the end of her

and the Resistance.

She instead makes it onto the Millennium Falcon at the end.

Theory 6: Is Luke the Last Jedi?

No, it is proposed that Rey becomes the Last Jedi after Luke's death.

His death is not at the hands of Snoke or Kylo Ren as many have theorized.

Instead he uses his connection to the Force to fool Kylo Ren and announces to Kylo that

Rey is the last Jedi.

After seemingly expending his energy, he becomes one with the Force, just as Obi-wan and Yoda

have before him.

Leaving Rey as the last Jedi.

Theory 7: Who is Snoke?

Who is Snoke is not actually answered in The Last Jedi.

Although it looks like that question may not need to be answered, as Kylo Ren ends up killing

him, making Snoke a less significant character than we all imagined him to be.

That being said, during his brief time on screen, he does show great skill with the force.

Theory 8: Does Kylo Ren turn back to the light?

No.

It is set up to look like he is redeeming himself, by killing Snoke instead of Rey,

and then teaming up with her.

He then assumes position of Supreme Leader and asks for Rey to join him instead.

To end this video on a fun fact, we also get to see an appearance of force ghost Yoda in

The Last Jedi.

This answers any theories as to whether any old characters would be making an appearance

in this episode.

And there you have it!

The summary of the major theories answered by The Last Jedi.

What did you think of The Last Jedi?

Let me know down below in the comment section.

And remember to like and subscribe to the channel for more great videos to come.

I hope to see you all again in Leia's Lair.

For more infomation >> TOP 8 Major Theories Answered BY The Last Jedi (SPOILERS) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Doe's Sex Offices - Duration: 5:13.

[WHIP CRACKING, COUGH]

My first office was in my house!

It wasn't a wise move. I don't recommend this at all for any public profession but

it's what I had to work with at the time.

I was in my doctoral program, probably 24 years old.

I hadn't advertised that I could see clients but my community knew what I was studying

and had been teaching for a few years. So they'd call me up and ask, "can I make an appointment?"

"Can I make a referral to you?"

I didn't claim to be anything I wasn't -- I had a masters in health promotion and

I was a sex educator in school for even more clinical training, so I accepted select clients

under these parameters and gave them my address.

A half hour before the sessions, I would wipe down counters, clean the couches in the living

room, and remove any evidence that someone, that I, lived there.

I tried to give it the "residential office building feel." Like, "look at this cool

house I can use commercially... my actual house is far far away.

So glad you could make it.

Would you like some water or tea?"

Clients came from all over the northwest to sit with me and talk over their concerns.

A man insecure about his penis shape.

A woman nervous she masturbated too much.

People uncertain how to find sexual partners, or how to wear their spouse's clothing,

what if I come too soon, how can I orgasm?

Am I normal?

Are there other people like me?

I loved it.

So I made some business cards that said "Lindsey Doe, budding sexologist."

I found some more official intake forms to use online, created invoices, registered my

company name (which then I think was Big Sky Valley Clinical Sexology) and marked it all

with the quotation from my professor Dr. Janice Epp:

"I am a sexologist and that means I've given my life to the scientific study of organized

information about sex.

Just as I wouldn't judge daisies over roses if I were a botanist, I don't judge sexual behaviors."

Three years later, officially Dr. Doe I had become a foster parent.

I was 27, my daughter was 17.

It wasn't smart for me to continue seeing clients from home, our home.

I knew the ramifications.

A colleague introduced me to another counselor in town who worked through sexual health issues

with her clients.

Her face was scarred, her voice cracked, and she walked with a limp.

A client of hers had come to her home and hurt her -- causing brain damage, a fractured

neck, torn cornea, ruptured ear drum and on and on.

It wasn't because she was seeing clients in her home, and certainly me not seeing clients

in my home wasn't going to guarantee my safety, but I got the message about my private practice.

It needed to move. I shouldn't have been there in the first place.

I contacted a non-profit I really liked and asked to rent their conference room on an

hourly basis.

They invited me instead to have the whole lower floor of their building.

An estimated 1,200 square feet -- two lobbies, three offices, a bathroom with a shower, and

a classroom, two private entrances that overlooked a double deck, the river, and the

backside of Mt. Sentinel for a similar price.

Yes, please!

Just like that I became the owner of a sexual health collaborative called Birds & Bees, LLC.

I formed a group of like-minded people, known as the birds, and we did everything we wanted to.

Sexual finesse workshops, striptease classes, partner yoga, full body massage, a lending

library of sexual health materials, movie night cuddle puddles, polyamory potlucks,

Thai-Tie parties where I'd order Thai food take-out and we'd eat while learning complex

bondage knots.

We commissioned handblown pyrex glass toys and opened a store, we made shirts with our

logo, two lower case Bs having sex.

We had parties and parties and parties, like

the menage a trois costume party where everyone dressed as famous threesomes.

We went out into the community and set up a bed for people to write on the sheets what

they do in the sheets as a way of celebrating coming out and I had an office where I could

still work with clients one on one.

In front of my floor to ceiling windows with mountain view I'd explain to clients that

I was like a guide, a sexual outfitter.

They were essentially telling me that they wanted to summit a particular peak and it

was my responsibility to help them fit a pack, arrange their gear, and map the course -- to train

them how to properly prepare for and execute their climb.

I was going to do it with them but I couldn't do it for them.

I loved the space but I did not like running a business.

So I cut my overhead, let the sexual health collaborative live in the hands of many people

in many different places, and I found a simple downtown office.

Like any good pre-Pinterest sexologist, I acquired a bunch of frames,

painted them and filled them with colored paper.

I kept the desk similarly laid out so I could easily draw things for clients and use my

computer for heavy writing projects.

Mostly though, clients and I would sit without barriers between us and I would take notes on

a legal pad.

For this I decided to get what I'd always wanted, a red couch, based on this book where

photographers took a red couch around the country, asked people to sit or pose with

it in some fashion, tell their stories, and have their portraits taken.

It's the same premise behind this red chair.

It's a symbol that each person has a story to tell and look at all the stories

from my red furniture...

[interview montage]

This office is in the same building. I chose to move here when the space opened up

because of the window.

By the time I got here I was no longer subtle with my art.

I hung a sex swing on the door.

I draped bondage rope from the coat rack.

My office.

In May of 2013 a videographer named Nick Jenkins came by with his camera, and we started making

this show -- Sexplanations -- where I humped the red chair, romped with a squid on the couch,

acted out paraphilias, sex positions, attraction rituals, held a skunk, rubbed a clit,

and wielded a lightsaber.

Now you're seeing me here for one of the last times.

Sexplanations is moving in with other educational channels like Crash Course and SciShow and

How to Adult.

We're getting a fancy new set.

It'll be strange to say goodbye to a place with so many memories just like the offices

before it, but in my experience, it's less about where you are and more about who you're with.

Stay curious.

For more infomation >> Dr. Doe's Sex Offices - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kenya Moore Wedding Special On Bravo? | RHOA Spinoff - Duration: 5:05.

I had a very small private wedding

it was everything that I could have imagined my wedding being

It's no secret that Kenya Moore has been very secretive

about her marriage on the Real Housewives of Atlanta

Although Kim Zolciak has continued to allege that Kenya is fired from the show,

wouldn't it make more sense for Kenya to have a wedding special on Bravo?

It's Justin Diego back with another binge-worthy video

and today let's talk about Kenya Moore

and why you may be seeing even more of her and her husband Marc Daly

really soon on Bravo

Now before we begin please go ahead and hit that subscribe

button right now then click that Bell button so that you never miss another

one of our amazing binge-worthy videos

when the news broke that Kenya Moore tied the knot

over this summer I immediately labeled it fake news and kept scrolling

but even I couldn't deny the story when the photos of the ceremony appeared in

People magazine and Kenya's mystery man was finally given a name and a face

I remember being both confused and disappointed because it seemed as though

Bravo had no interest in using the marriage as a part of Kenya's storyline

after all at this point she's pretty much known for dating some of the

weirdest guys on the show and a lot of us were already really invested and if

you remember Kim Zolciak, Nene Leakes, Cynthia Bailey and Kandi Burruss all got

married on the show which lets viewers feel like we are part of these love

stories so it's not really that much of a long stretch that they would do the

same for Kenya Moore

So did Kenya ruin her chances of having that dream wedding

that deep inside I know every girl would really want?

I'm talking about all bad B's in Red Bottoms

... lions, tigers, and bears oh my...

well yes and no

obviously Kenya Moore pissed off a lot of people with her

surprise wedding her dad her fans and her bestie Cynthia Bailey but I don't

imagine anyone was more pissed than Bravo

which is secretly why they had that childish fake wedding for her on the

last episode but there is still hope team twirl please

listen up I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that the whole world is team twirl

because I know that there are a lot of people who do not like Kenya

Moore at all but surprisingly her deciding not to have mark on the show

has changed things and created so much buzz and people have so many questions

that if Bravo did decide to do a wedding special for Kenya, I happen to believe

that it would be one of the best ones yet

Hell yes honey! ... Bling

on my channel alone, viewership has

increased over 200 percent thanks to those of you who are watching right now

who want to know the tea on Kenya Moore and mark

and it's not just happening here Kenya has

created so much buzz all over the media with everyone wanting to know two major

questions is Kenya Moore really married and if so who is her husband

With that being said it is not too late for Bravo to give us all what we really want

And recently Bravo sat down with Kenya Moore for a segment on the daily dish where

she explained why she only had a few people at her wedding and she dropped

the tea about a second ceremony that really got my attention

I'm going to have a larger wedding in the summer and she'll (Cynthia) definitely be one of my bridesmaids

I can't wait to plan this wedding so if

this second summertime dream wedding became a big I hope that they would film

it and I would love to watch it on TV because I would love to see how

everything plays out now I'm gonna go all out now I'm gonna just go over the

top so the Diamonds gonna be glitter it's gonna be gold it's is gonna be

crazy those that go against the whole reason

why she chose to elope in the first place

let me know in the comments below I know a lot of you watch and never comment on

any of my videos and that's just so weird so if that's you make this your

first time commenting below I want to know if Bravo filmed a wedding special

for Kenya Moore would you even watch it and if so what would you want to see

maybe you don't think that they should do a wedding special and that Kenya

should run really really fast I want to know that too

new episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta

air every Sunday night at 8:00 and we're going to be here

giving you all the binge-worthy videos your heart desire and all the juicy tea thank

you guys so much for watching this video be sure to subscribe and give us a like

and if you're in a mood for a little more awesome here are a few more videos

that you could watch next

For more infomation >> Kenya Moore Wedding Special On Bravo? | RHOA Spinoff - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kahoots because i love you guys - Duration: 12:43.

For more infomation >> Kahoots because i love you guys - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kahoots because i love you guys - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Kahoots because i love you guys - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

i want jacksfilms to stop copying pewdiepie's LWIAY - Duration: 0:13.

YIAY: Leave your answers in the comments below LWIAY: Leave your entries in the subreddit bros

YIAY: And I'll pick my favorites LWIAY: And I'll watch submissions

YIAY: In the next episode of LWIAY: In the next episode of

YIAY: YIAY LWIAY: LWIAY

Jack: That's disgusting. That's really.. that's really messed up.

Jack: I hate you, pewds.

For more infomation >> i want jacksfilms to stop copying pewdiepie's LWIAY - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Tucson 2.0i 4WD Style - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Tucson 2.0i 4WD Style - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.3i Active - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.3i Active - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 1.4i Différence - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 1.4i Différence - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.0I EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT (Panoramadak, Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.0I EXECUTIVE AUTOMAAT (Panoramadak, Trekhaak) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Na dobre i na złe, odcinek 690: Adam zazdrosny o przyjaźń Wiki i Radwana - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Na dobre i na złe, odcinek 690: Adam zazdrosny o przyjaźń Wiki i Radwana - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Doug Jones Victory Speech [Full Video] | SML News - Duration: 11:42.

WATCH: Doug Jones Victory Speech [Full Video]

Democrat Doug Jones is addressed his supporters Tuesday night after a stunning victory over Republican Roy Moore.

You can watch his speech above.

You can read Heavy'sanalysis of the Jones victory here.

"I think that I have been waiting and now I just don't know what the hell to say," the Senator-Elect told the cheering crowd in Birmingham at his headquarters.

"I'm overwhelmed.".

Meanwhile, Moore spoke to his supporters and refused to concede the election.

With 99 percent of precincts reporting, Jones holds a 50 percent to 48.3 percent lead, according to Decision Desk HQ.

"Realize that when the vote is this close, it is not over," Moore said.

"We still have got to go by the rules about this recount provision.

The secretary of state has explained it to us and we're expecting that the press will go up there and talk to them to find out what the situation is.

He said, "It's not over and it's going to take some time.

A Moore spokesperson said there could be a recount and that military ballots have not been counted yet.

A recount would be automatically triggered if the Moore loses by 0.5 percent or less of the total vote.

He could also request a recount within 48 hours of the certification of the election results at his own cost.

The vote will be certified "later this month.".

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill told CNN "The people of Alabama have spoken tonight.

They've made their voice heard loud and clear.

I think the most important thing to remember now is that the process needs to be followed to ensure that the integrity, safety and security of the election is ensured.".

Merrill told CNN the rules state that election will be certified no earlier than December 26 and no later than January 3.

"We've got to make sure that occurs the way the code prescribes it to occur." Merrill said there's "always a chance of a recount because any candidate can ask for a recount" if they pay for it.

He told CNN that it it's unlikely that the result of the election will be anything other than a Jones victory.

Doug Jones kisses his wife, Louise Jones, during his election night gathering the Sheraton Hotel on December 12, 2017 in Birmingham, Alabama.

Jones' victory came on his 25th wedding anniversary to his wife, Louise Jones.

He thanked his family and friends, calling it a "historic" day.

"The people of Alabama have always had more in common than to divide us," Jones said.

"We have shown the country the way that we can be unified.

… Folks we have come so far, we have come so far and the people of Alabama have spoken.".

Jones told his supporters, "There are important issues facing this country.

There are important issues of health care, and jobs and the economy.

And I would like as everyone in the entire probably free world knows right now, we've tried to make sure that this campaign is about common ground and reaching across and actually getting things done for the people.

So I have this challenge to my future colleagues in Washington.

Don't wait on me.

Take this election from the great state of Alabama said we want to get something done, we want to find common ground, we want to talk.

And go ahead and fund that CHIP program before I get up there.

Put it aside and lets do it for those million kids and 150,000 in Birmingham, Alabama.".

He added, "This vote, I've said it before, Alabama has been at a crossroads.

We have been at a crossroads in the past and unfortunately we've usually taken the wrong fork.

Tonight ladies and gentlemen you took the right fork.".

Democratic U.S.

Senator elect Doug Jones greets supporters during his election night gathering the Sheraton Hotel on December 12, 2017 in Birmingham, Alabama.

The crowd then chanted "U-S-A, U-S-A" as the victorious Jones beamed at the podium.

"Tonight is a night for rejoicing," Jones said.

"As Dr.

King liked to quote 'the moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice.' Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, tonight in this time, in this place, you helped bend that moral arc a little closer to that justice.".

As Jones was finishing his speech, President Trump tweeted, "Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory.

The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a win.

The people of Alabama are great, and the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time.

It never ends!".

The special election to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions in the Senate garnered national attention as accusations of child molestation and inappropriate behavior by Moore were made by several women.

Moore defeated interim Senator Luther Strange in the primary and opened up the possibility for Democrats to claim a Senate seat in the deeply red Alabama for the first time since 1992.

Jones will serve out the final three years of Sessions term.

Senators typically serve for six years.

Moore, who was already a controversial candidate because of past statements about homosexuality, women and Muslims, maintained the support of President Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee, while many other Republicans withdrew their support for him.

The race was key to Trump's ability to follow through on his legislative agenda and have his nominees confirmed for key government positions and judicial seats, as Republicans currently hold a 52-48 majority.

With Jones victory, the GOP majority dips to just 51-49.

Jones said Tuesday that voters had an opportunity to reject Moore, who was already ousted twice from his position as Chief Justice of the state's Supreme Court, and stop an embarrassment to Alabama.

"In Alabama we have come so far with too many things, and there is saying: 'Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.' Alabama is not going to let that shame happen again," Jones told reporters.

Doug Jones speaks to reporters on Election Day.

On Tuesday, Moore rode his horse, Sassy, to vote in his hometown of Gallant, telling reporters outside the polling place, that voters "ought to go out and vote their conscience, and we'll have a tremendous turnout.

" Moore had been quiet in recent days, spending the final weekend of the campaign out of state at the Army-Navy football game, according to The Hill.

Trump pushed his supporters to vote for Moore on Tuesday, tweeting, "The people of Alabama will do the right thing.

Doug Jones is Pro-Abortion, weak on Crime, Military and Illegal Immigration, Bad for Gun Owners and Veterans and against the WALL.

Jones is a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet.

Roy Moore will always vote with us.

VOTE ROY MOORE!".

Moore lost the support of the state's other senator, Richard Shelby, also a Republican, who told CNN on Sunday that he did not vote for Moore when he submitted his absentee ballot.

"I'd rather see the Republican win, but I'd rather see a Republican write-in.

I couldn't vote for Roy Moore.

For more infomation >> WATCH: Doug Jones Victory Speech [Full Video] | SML News - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

CLODPLAYE OPENS FAN MAIL (VERY SLOWLY) - Duration: 9:28.

Heya, Revolts! This is PJ, AKA Clodplaye.

It's kinda close towards the holiday season, so I thought I would finally do this. A couple of months ago,

I got a request from a couple people, who are ironically in this video, to open a PO box.

At first, I was against it because I live by the words, "It's better to give than to receive,"

but these two people were just... I know! I have a habit of giving in to peer pressure,

but you guys are just so nice and so supportive.

So let's just get right into it.

So as I already said, I live by the words, "It's better to give than to receive,"

so in this video, I feel like-I mean...

I don't know what else to do. My way of giving back in this video is going to be talking about these people who sent me these...

amazing letters. So, I will start off with this person: my good friend, Alex.

This one comes from Alaska, and

Alex has been a huge supporter of mine since day one. He does like... 1% of my fan art,

but he's just so talented in all of these amazing ways. Not only does he draw really well...

I mean he drew this one of me, and that was like... I don't even know what to say to that!

That's just so flattering to me, but this first letter comes from him, so I'm going to open it now.

I'm never good at like opening letters. I just kind of have to...

tear it really small. I'm so sorry Alex. I am like butchering your letter.

Okay, so I read the letter and it's actually very personal,

so I am not going to be reading it in this video, but I will say this Alex: thank you. <3

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

And he wrote it in blue! Ah, that's so cool!

I MISS MY BLUE HAIR SO MUCH.

I am bringing it back one day! That is a guarantee! If I were not a

professional actress... boi you better believe I would still have my blue hair. I just-I miss it so bad.

I miss it so bad...

Alright, and my next package-ish thing comes all the way from Indonesia,

from my amazing friend Sophie. Now Sophie...

I could go on and on about Sophie and how great she is. If I had to call somebody in my number one fan;

even though I don't like using the word, "fan,"

I like using the word, "follower/friend" because you guys feel like friends to me!

But if I had to call someone my number one fan, it would definitely without a doubt be Sophie.

She draws the other 99% of my fan art and it's always so lovely and wonderful.

So, that's been incredible too. Like, I can't even believe that I have fan art. And I mention her a lot on this channel

too and that is because she does so much for me in terms of like fan art, giving me shoutouts,

supporting me in every way that she possibly can. I didn't even know people believed in me at all.

It's just so overwhelming sometimes,

and I think that's another reason why I didn't want a PO box.

Because all of the support that you guys have been giving me has been extremely overwhelming, but nonetheless,

I'm going to finally open this. It took a month to get here, and it's definitely not a letter...

or maybe there's a letter in here. I don't know, but it feels like something so we're gonna find out! I like Indonesia's stamps!

They're just really cool!

I don't know if I'm allowed to show them on camera, which is why I'm not showing you guys [right now],

but you should definitely look them up on Google 'cause they're like really cool!

Oh, there is a letter, okay! So I'll probably read the letter first.

Oh wow the letter's really long, but we're gonna read it anyway! "Dear PJ, hey, how are you? I am fine. Thank you."

I was going to ask that! "How are your family and friends? I hope they're doing okay, too.

It has been a long time since I last wrote a letter, so sorry if my writing skills are a bit rusty-."

Are you kidding me? Her handwriting is like nicer than mine! "Anyways,

I still want to get to know you better. Not sure if you already answered these questions before, but here it goes:

What do you like about being a YouTuber?"

Okay, well I'll answer that really quickly!

Actually, that is a very good question though. What I really like most about being a YouTuber is not only being able to share my memes,

and you know making other people laugh,

it's being able to connect with my audience and just you know... letting them know that they're not alone out there.

That is my number one goal as a YouTuber, as a performer, as a singer-songwriter, as...

whatever, I want to do in the entertainment industry.

I just want to let other people know that they are not alone, but most importantly

I just want to make people happy is that so much to ask for? And what better way than to do it with memes, 'cause...

Everybody loves memes. One way or another. Some people won't admit it, but they love memes.

So, I hope that kind of answers that question! "Have you had any doubts before becoming a YouTuber?" Of course. Actually a couple years ago,

when I first made this channel. I made this channel

I think back in 2012 or 2013 and the first video

I uploaded was just so bad and so crappy. It got like...

4 dislikes and no likes at all, which basically told me: "Okay...

I definitely need to make better content."

And after that, I just deleted the video. No other videos on the channel.

I basically gave up at that point 'cause I thought, "I don't know if I can do this."

But then I uploaded a couple covers and people seemed to like it and that's what really told me, "Hey...

maybe I do have something..." I honestly believe that I am not the best YouTuber,

and I am definitely not the best singer in the world,

but I am here because of you guys. I have doubts in myself all the time.

You know they say, "You're your own worst enemy?" That's extremely true for me. I am my worst critic,

I am my worst enemy.

I keep myself down all the time,

and it is people like you Sophie and like you Alex that really allow me to believe in myself again.

So I truly mean it when I say it:

I can't thank you all enough. "On a scale of '1.36' to '42,'" see what you did there [Sophie ;)],

"how much did you enjoy your Coldplay shows?"

Well, there is no Coldplay number higher than 42, so I guess I'll have to say 42!

It is the meaning of life after all! "Have you ever been overseas before?" No!

I haven't even been to Canada, and I live right below it. How sad is that?

"I really liked that you appreciate my drawings," speaking of which,

"especially my painting of you and the Frollo drawing." Aw, I love that one! There was another one. There was this one:

she sent me on my birthday. Oh, man. "Whenever you comment on my drawings,

"it makes my day." Whenever you draw me, it makes my day!

But I don't think we have a friendship like anyone else on the Internet.

That's just amazing.

"I still feel bad for not being able to meet you in real life, but if I did I would just fangirl my heart." AWwwW

my goodness! "You inspire me to never give up hope on life,

and show that God will find a way for us." That is very true. [We're both religious.]

"You mean so much to me more than words can ever describe. After all you're my first internet friend

I've ever had, and you helped me compensate my friendlessness during middle school. I'm currently in high school now with more friends."

That is very good to hear! I'm so happy to hear that!

"I really hope you enjoy this letter and I wish the best for you in life. Take care darling! Lots of love, Sophie Asha."

Sophie, if you were here right now and if I met you in real life, you better believe it.

I'm gonna give you a huge hug! Alright, and now let's see what's in this little thing!

What the heck?

"Enjoy your gift PJ! Cheers!" Aw, she drew herself! How cute is that? Oh my gosh!

I like her little teeth-! Oh, this is adorable. I'm gonna keep this forever. In fact,

I might even post it like... in my special Coldplay shrine. What the heck is this?

What is this??

Oh my gosh...

This is like...

I think she sent me like little like gifts from Indonesia! Oh my gosh! Really??!

Yeah, made by some-micro? I can't read that. Oh! Made by Mirocraft(?), I think is how you say it, Indonesia.

Oh my gosh! Look at this!

How cute is that?? I think I might actually put this on-you know what? Let's see if I

can I read it. I'm so sorry to...

everybody in Indonesia; especially you Sophie, how do you say this? Werku-agh... okay... Wakudara?

[Werkuora] Er is that an O? I can't tell if that's an O or a D! I think it's a D. Werkudarar??

Okay, one more time: Werkudara. I think is how you say it, but that's like... look at that!

That's beautiful!

You know where I'm gonna put this? I'm gonna put this on

my little, yeah. Have you seen my "What's in my Bag?" video? I'm gonna put this on like... my keychain.

'Cause I will always think of you, Sophie. ^_^ But I'm gonna find special places for these, and you better believe it!

I don't even know what to say Sophie... This is...

I might actually cry. You are the sweetest, kindest person... how do I even repay you for this? Well other than all that

overwhelming stuff from me,

that's it. So if you want to send me stuff to my PO Box, it is relatively small so if you do send me gifts,

I hope they're something along that size. Whatever you do, please do not send me food; as I will not eat it.

It's not that I don't trust you,

I just don't trust shipping, but letters, small packages is great, 'cause otherwise I'm not gonna keep it open obviously.

But other than that, my PO Box address is down below, and huge

Thank you to Alex and Sophie for sending me these lovely things.

You guys... I don't know what to say other than

I can't believe I've had this much support so far, and this channel is still

relatively... I would say still small actually, not even

relatively. It is still small, and I'm really not expecting it to get that much bigger so...

this little family that I have especially with the Coldplay community and all these other communities.

I know my channel is a mess, but I'm a mess!

So, bear with me. I hope you can, but thank you for all the support that I've received so far. It has been...

such a ride. And until next time... baibai. I have to wait for this stupid airplane to pass over my house. I'm so sorry. [That also explains the background noise in my video.]

For more infomation >> CLODPLAYE OPENS FAN MAIL (VERY SLOWLY) - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

আপনার জীবনের সব থেকে বড় শত্রু || how to success in life || motivational video in bangla - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> আপনার জীবনের সব থেকে বড় শত্রু || how to success in life || motivational video in bangla - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

420 Hanukah smoke sesh with Mookie 12-13-17 (: 2'nd night :) - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> 420 Hanukah smoke sesh with Mookie 12-13-17 (: 2'nd night :) - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Peer Support Groups - Duration: 3:20.

Hi, everyone. Welcome back. Last week, I talked about the power of coaching as a

resource to help us grow through periods of change. Today, I want to talk about

another resource that I've personally benefited from and that is a peer

support group. So, a peer support group is different from a group of friends. The

problem with friends or family is that they tend to be very prescriptive, "Aiya, just

do that lah or just do that lah", without really understanding the context that

we're in and the issues that we face and the meaning it is for us. A peer

support group are people who are facing similar goals, similar challenges but

have a common understanding in terms of the principles or protocols in terms of

how we communicate and share. So, I want to share four principles of how a peer

support group can really come together and become a very effective support

resources. The first, is to LISTEN. The power of listening carefully,

understanding where that person who is sharing is coming from and especially

focusing on the emotions of feelings that that person is facing. The second is

to ACCEPT. This is where it's important for the group to suspend judgment to

hold that cynicism or that critique and allow that person to feel comfortable,

opening up and sharing his or her personal deepest challenges or fears

that they're trying to overcome. And the third is to QUESTION. And here, it's

important that we ask thought-provoking or clarifying questions to really

understand what is the meaning behind the specific context that that person is

sharing with us. So, really taking the time to you know probe and understand

the meaning where that person is coming from. And lastly is to SHARE. So, this is

where it's not about giving a prescribed suggestion or an answer but sharing our

personal experiences when we have gone through similar situations and focusing

on the word "I", so "I went through this" rather than "you

should do that" because it is much less threatening. Humans, we don't like to be

told what to do but when we have the opportunity to hear from others what

they went through, we're able to take from ourselves what we want to take from that

experience. And so, the power of listening accepting questioning and sharing in a

group context has been very powerful to help me go through and navigate the

different goals and challenges that I faced. And I hope it works for you too.

For more infomation >> Peer Support Groups - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Chora miłość Anety do Olka - Kulisy serialu M jak miłość - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Chora miłość Anety do Olka - Kulisy serialu M jak miłość - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

오상진, MBC 퇴사 후 최초 '연기대상' MC..김성령과 호흡 - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 오상진, MBC 퇴사 후 최초 '연기대상' MC..김성령과 호흡 - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

배우 송혜교 내일 한중정상 국빈만찬에 참석…오늘 베이징 도착 - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> 배우 송혜교 내일 한중정상 국빈만찬에 참석…오늘 베이징 도착 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

পর্দা নরীর অলংকার || Hijab female ornaments || The importance of hijab || Bengali motivational Video - Duration: 6:52.

পর্দা নরীর অলংকার || Hijab female ornaments || importance of the hijab || Bengali motivation Video

For more infomation >> পর্দা নরীর অলংকার || Hijab female ornaments || The importance of hijab || Bengali motivational Video - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Booba - Cartoon for kids

For more infomation >> Booba - Cartoon for kids

-------------------------------------------

O Detective Conan | Ending 9 en Galego - Duration: 1:26.

♪ If I changed the ugliest parts about me ♪

♪ do you think I would be able to reach ♪

♪ your heart better ♪

♪ your heart ♪

♪ my friend ♪

♪ The cold is gone, and with it the season ♪

♪ You know full well that I was happy with you ♪

♪ and there are still things I can't confess ♪

♪ and that I keep as something very dear ♪

♪ If there's a tomorrow, I have no doubt ♪

♪ there will be time to reveal this secret of mine ♪

♪ The truth will come, ♪

♪ it will land on our hands ♪

♪ I'm still not capable, ♪

♪ wait my dear ♪

♪ because I'm waiting for a chance ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment