Thursday, November 16, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 17 2017

Comin' over in my direction

So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah

Turn every situation into heaven, yeah

Oh-oh, you are

My sunrise on the darkest day

Got me feelin' some kind of way

Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly

You fit me tailor-made, love how you put it on

Got the only key, know how to turn it on

The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear

Baby, take it slow so we can last long

¡Ya!

Keep pulling me closer, we can break the walls

Not sure if its love, cuz boy I sense a war

You're strippin' off that innocence, shouldn't we go

Despacito

I'll capture every moment that you make the heat grow

Chant my name in every single whisper, real slow

You won't ever forget this since it's never enough

Despacito

Baby boy, you got me thinkin' how I complete you

My eyes keep chasing you; yeah I'm goin' crazy so

Don't know what to say, just care to stay till we know

So you got me singing that falsetto, I know you've got that dynamo

Blew me off & away, honey don't expect me to be calm no more

Can't hide it, yeah you're shy – still tryna stare me down down

You know only I can make that heart goin' bom bom

He's at it he won't care if it's his or my way

Said the world faded at the moment when he saw me

Eavesdropped & I heard him say I'm his & he's all mine

Chico I know but you shouldn't believe it, it's a lie

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

I'll print you in my heart boy, poquito a poquito

Can't even deny, I tried to hide, to me your precious

And I wanna love you till this love gets malicious

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

Love you from the start boy, poquito a poquito

Your wish is my command, tell me what you want sir

Don't hold back, let it slowly unfurl

Despacito

I'll capture every moment that you make the heat grow

Chant my name in every single whisper, real slow

You won't ever forget this since it's never enough

Despacito

Baby boy, you got me thinkin' how I complete you

My eyes keep chasing you; yeah I'm goin' crazy so

Don't know what to say, just care to stay till we know

I wanna be your broken star, fix me, I need you

I want you to pull me closer

Tus lugares favoritos

Come be my world, with you is where I'd rather be

Yeah I'm an avid dreamer

You can be my dream, oh

Despacito

This is how they do it back in Puerto Rico

I just wanna hear you screaming, "¡Ay, Bendito!"

Can keep you forever, would you let it be so?

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito

Que le enseñes a mi boca

Tus lugares favoritos

Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito

Hasta provocar tus gritos

Y que olvides tu apellido

Despacito

For more infomation >> Glinda Blaze – Despacito English Version| Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber Cover Music Video - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

For more infomation >> Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Humour | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 49 - Duration: 2:17.

Hello

For more infomation >> Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Humour | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 49 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL: Uranium One Just Blown WIDE OPEN, Hillary TERRIFIED - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> BOMBSHELL: Uranium One Just Blown WIDE OPEN, Hillary TERRIFIED - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Công Việc Tiền Tài Tình Cảm Sức khỏe 12 Con Giáp Từ Ngày 18/11- 19/11/2017 - Duration: 19:33.

For more infomation >> Công Việc Tiền Tài Tình Cảm Sức khỏe 12 Con Giáp Từ Ngày 18/11- 19/11/2017 - Duration: 19:33.

-------------------------------------------

an idiots first live stream!!!! XD (playing gmod) - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> an idiots first live stream!!!! XD (playing gmod) - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

6 Con Giáp Nữ Trời Định Phải "2 LẦN ĐÒ" Muốn Yên Ấm THì Liệu Mà Hóa Giải - Duration: 14:34.

For more infomation >> 6 Con Giáp Nữ Trời Định Phải "2 LẦN ĐÒ" Muốn Yên Ấm THì Liệu Mà Hóa Giải - Duration: 14:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu Bạn Đang Dùng Nghệ Theo Cách Này Chả Khác Nào Uống T.HUỐC Đ.ỘC -Hãy Dừng Ngay - Duration: 14:14.

For more infomation >> Nếu Bạn Đang Dùng Nghệ Theo Cách Này Chả Khác Nào Uống T.HUỐC Đ.ỘC -Hãy Dừng Ngay - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

For more infomation >> Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

-------------------------------------------

Triple H On Why NXT WarGames WON'T Have A Roof - Media Conference Call - Duration: 3:16.

"Anytime that you've had 20 years between something or whatever that would be you have

the opportunity to do it but do it in a sightly modified way whether that's making it better

which is hopefully I don't want to say that needed to be fixed but I think there were

some things that there was a few concerns about and we wanted to change those and tweak

them up

"It worked for us in this three team scenario because of the way the storyline was written.

When the opportunity came up to do WarGames, the storyline naturally fit with the three

groups being in there."

"We're not going to have a roof

"I think it's a little bit limiting.

I think the style has changed.

I'm not saying that anyone's going to do it in this match, but I think going forward,

I try to think about the future... look, Arn Anderson wasn't doing moonsaults off the top

of a cage (laughs).

This allows for there to be a little bit of a different opportunity there to do some things.

"I don't feel personally that we've changed the concept of what it is and it's still going

to be the same scenario.

It starts, the match itself doesn't get going until everybody is in the ring.

And there's advantages during that time, those time frames as other teams come in.

So, it really, the concept of it is the same.

There are some small tweaks, but I think they work better in today's generation, some of

those tweaks than it did in the format that was originally used."

For more infomation >> Triple H On Why NXT WarGames WON'T Have A Roof - Media Conference Call - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS Out Of TEXAS… BIG - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Out Of TEXAS… BIG - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

최홍림 아내(부인) 도경숙 이혼위기 극복 - Duration: 13:58.

For more infomation >> 최홍림 아내(부인) 도경숙 이혼위기 극복 - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

[Early Birthday Gift! Pt. 2] Unboxing VIXX LR 2nd Mini Album "Whisper" - Duration: 7:56.

Hello everyone~

So welcome back to the 2nd part of the 'Early Birthday Present for my self'

#SoSad :'(

This is the 2nd version-- ey, i mean the 2nd part of the video

Which is the first one i do the-- i did the unboxing of the VIXX - Shangri-La, their 4th

mini album and the 2nd one I'll do the unboxing of "Whisper"

*whisper* WHICH IS LR~ LR~

I'm getting too excited, i guess.. Haha... sorry xD

Let's get started~

Babaaam~

*accidentally opening the CD case*

*Looking for the poster*

*i couldn't find it TT_TT*

This is... the CD part

Can you see that?

Woooo.. they won't.... FOCUUUS TT_TT

"Whisper - LR"

Let's check the condition~

Hmm.. still good

The sleeve~

The photobook~ :3

Focus~

okay :3

Tracklist~

omg :3

"Whisper" xDD i'm so addicted to that song ><)

Le-oR-Avi

Why they didn't name their unit "Leonardo Ravinchi"? (I found it somewhere in the internet xDD)

I think that's cool xDD

ok, forget it :'3

Aa...

I'm sorry ><) *shook by their visual :3

some bonus~

move it aside~

Let's keep going~

Woaaah~ Hi there ;)

RAVIIIIIII

I'm getting too excited xDD

Ok, let's keep going ><)

He is so cool.. seriously, Leo is so cool ><)

OH wait... i think i need to find the other one...

Ah, here we go...

So, let's do the magic :3

I can see you Leo :3

Hi Leo~ ^-^)/

the other one~

Aaaaaaaaaaa~ Raviiiiiiii ><)

This is cool x3

Keep going~ :3

His gaze *o*)

Don't you think he is so cute? :3

Another one!!!

Let's do this ><)

let's get the blue one~

and then the red one~

This is fun ><)

omg~ :3

ooops.. sorry ><)

I NEED MORE TT_TT)

*sigh* Ok T_T

Yup, so...

A! right ><) i'm... not... yet... showing the photocard... and the sticker set...

This is the photocard...

i think... we need.. something... (refered to blank background *if you know what i mean ._.*)

Can you see that?

this is first time i got transparent pc, or something ._.

I dunno what it's called xD

and this is the sticker set~ woohoooo~

i love the style :3

i guess... are this... i mean... their illustrator is the same one as the...

... *tryin to find the word*

i mean in the 'Beautiful Liar'?

right?._.

they had the same style tho ._. *imo

and it's cute :3

creepy-cute-spooky... i dunno how to say it xD

but it's definitely cool :3

So... yeah...

that's all for this part of unboxing LR's "Whisper"

Thanks for watching :3

See you next time :3

Bhaaaaiii~ >w<)/

For more infomation >> [Early Birthday Gift! Pt. 2] Unboxing VIXX LR 2nd Mini Album "Whisper" - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

XÔI TÁM CẨU THẬP CẨM 63 NĂM XÔI NGƯỜI HOA LÁ CHUỐI 1USD XƯA HƠN XÔI BÙI THỊ XUÂN I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 19:15.

For more infomation >> XÔI TÁM CẨU THẬP CẨM 63 NĂM XÔI NGƯỜI HOA LÁ CHUỐI 1USD XƯA HƠN XÔI BÙI THỊ XUÂN I cuộc sống sài gòn - Duration: 19:15.

-------------------------------------------

First vlog A.K.A. vloc nomber juan xD - Duration: 14:46.

tu colorful :3

fck it

FAGGOT!

Cheese Sandwich

129 pesos= 7 dollars aprox (expensive :0)

For more infomation >> First vlog A.K.A. vloc nomber juan xD - Duration: 14:46.

-------------------------------------------

김우빈 근황 비인두암이란 4기 생존확률, 신민아 결별 - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> 김우빈 근황 비인두암이란 4기 생존확률, 신민아 결별 - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

위대한탄생 한서희 인스타그램 금수저였다니.. - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> 위대한탄생 한서희 인스타그램 금수저였다니.. - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

✔ 張秀卿14歲女兒打進「選秀5強」!唱功舞技驚艷眾人...超有個性「不靠歌後媽」! ✔ 宠物屋 - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> ✔ 張秀卿14歲女兒打進「選秀5強」!唱功舞技驚艷眾人...超有個性「不靠歌後媽」! ✔ 宠物屋 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

✔ 曾經最美童星,如今卻撂倒得洗廁所,離婚後獨自帶兩個孩子,拒絕子女進入娛樂圈! ✔ 宠物屋 - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> ✔ 曾經最美童星,如今卻撂倒得洗廁所,離婚後獨自帶兩個孩子,拒絕子女進入娛樂圈! ✔ 宠物屋 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fully Self-Driving Cars are here | AiNews 4 - Duration: 2:51.

What's up guys, this is episode 4 of AiNews, my name is Selim Chehimi and today

we are going to talk about Waymo and self-driving cars.

So Waymo is the autonomous car section of Google's parent company: Alphabet.

They have been putting fully autonomous cars in Arizona since mid-october.

The CEO of the company

John Krafcik just announced that the cars were actually on the roads, so he said that fully self-driving cars are here.

They have already experimented self-driving cars on the roads of last April. The experiment was called 'Early Rider program'.

And you could get a self-driving ride for free.

But these cars consisted of a partial automation and now the

difference is that Waymo is actually putting fully autonomous cars for the members of the program.

So inside the cars, you got two videos screens on the backs of the front seats and 4 buttons.

The first button allows the passengers to call Waymo's customer service center. The second button can be used to locks

or unlocks the doors. The third one is used in case of an emergency,

so it will cause the car to pull over in a safe place (according to Waymo). And

finally the last button notifies the car to start the ride. For the moment, a Waymo employee will be always

inside the vehicle. The vehicles will be operating in Arizona because of the almost non-existent regulations concerning autonomous driving.

Consequently they don't need to disclose the number of accidents for example. The rides of free for the moment.

But Waymo has a definite business plan. The next step for the company is to create a commercial service like Uber or Lyft

but with self-driving cars.

So you may know that studies have shown that most Americans don't want to ride in self-driving vehicles due to safety concerns and

To respond, Waymo has released a safety report with 41 pages

detailing how they are testing the vehicle so here is how they are testing their vehicles

3.5 million miles are driven on public roads and 2.5 billion miles driven in a simulation.

Also, many experts affirm that self-driving cars are safer than humans.

The main point is that regulators are struggling to determine whether an autonomous vehicle is safe or not.

Thank you so much for watching guys, I'm really trying to put the most important news now, but there are so many news. It's incredible

AI is really going to explode very soon

I think so you can follow me on social media on Facebook Instagram and Twitter

And if you want to learn more about AI and technology you can

Look at my blog selimchehimi.com where I'm posting articles about it

For more infomation >> Fully Self-Driving Cars are here | AiNews 4 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

5 Reasons why you should forgive someone (even when it's hard) - Duration: 4:59.

Oscar Wilde said that we should "always forgive our enemies because nothing annoys

them so much."

That's is just the first of 5 reasons that you should make forgiveness a habit that I'm

going to be sharing with you in today's video.

Stay tuned!

Hey everyone, welcome back to the channel, my name is Justin and you are watching That

Christian Vlogger.

Today's episode is brought to you from my friends over at fabslife.com, but stay tuned

to the end of the video, because we'll be doing a special giveaway.

Let's get started!

Reason number two.

Forgiveness can help your physical health.

Karen Swartz- director of mood disorders at John Hopkins Hospital says that, "there

is an enormous physical burden to being hurt and disappointed."

Studies show that chronic anger can actually increase the risk of depression, heart disease,

and even diabetes.

But forgiveness, can lead to lower stress levels and improving health.

The great buddha said that Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent

of throwing it at someone else; at the end of the day, you are the one who gets burned.

Reason number three- forgiveness helps you to enjoy life

I get that forgiveness can be difficult at times.

But you know what's more difficult?

Not forgiving.

Here's what I mean.

When Emily and I have our fights, usually theres this really awkward tension between

the two of us.

This unacknowledged elephant in the room.

Sometimes this tension lasts hours, and other times it can last days.

Now, if I'm alone at home during this awkwardness, it doesn't really matter all that much.

But where things get really weird is when we're in the middle of a fight and we have

to keep going about life- maybe we had dinner plans with some friends, maybe family are

visiting or we just have to go to work.

For me, I try my best to take my mind off the fight and to be present, but what usually

happens is that I am so distracted that I can't really focus.

It's like that fight that we had back at home poisoned everything and sucked the life

out it all.

And I know what the remedy is.

If we could just resolve the fight and forgive each other, then we could move past it.

In the famous chapter of love, the Bible says that, "love keeps no record of wrongs."

I've learned that fights and arguments really have the potential to steal your joy.

So, if you really want to enjoy life and to enjoy love, you have to learn how to forgive.

Reason number four- Forgiveness changes the world

In the description box below, I'm going to share with you a video that you NEED to

watch.

It's a TED talk of two woman sharing an amazing story of the power of forgiveness.

The first woman lost her son at the World Trade Center attacks on September 11 and the

second woman's son was convicted of a role in those attacks and was sentenced to a life

sentence.

It's an amazingly inspiring story and I highly recommend you check it out.

What stood out to me from this story is that when we learn to forgive each other, we can

literally change the world.

Forgiveness is definitely difficult, but forgiveness can penetrate hate, resentment, and alleviate

our fears.

Many times, God uses these moments to help teach us something about ourselves and something

about the world around us.

In fact, if we are open to what God is doing in those moments, I believe that you'll

find that God often turns our greatest enemies into our most profound teachers.

Reason number five- Forgiveness is a true demonstration of strength

Growing up as a young child, I had this distorted idea of what it truly meant to be a man- what

it looked like to be strong.

I enrolled in tae-kwon-do, eventually earning my black belt because I had watched dozens

of Bruce lee, Jackie Chan, and Jet Li movies idolizing these men and wanting to be as strong

as they were.

To me, being a strong man meant having the ability to fight other people and win.

Being strong meant never backing down and never giving up.

But as you can imagine, this model of strength really screwed up some of my early romantic

relationships.

It made it really difficult to be able to grow and to learn from my mistakes- because

in my mind, I could never admit that I made any mistakes.

Ghandi said that, "the weak can never forgive.

Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

I've learned that it is a true demonstration of strength to be able to do what Jesus did.

To be able to look the very person who hurt you in the eye and to be able to say, I forgive

you.

This is the very model of true strength.

To be able to say things like, "what you did hurt me, but I will follow the example

of Christ and forgive you as He forgave me!"

So giveaway time.

I'm interested in hearing from you guys what is a good reason to forgive that I didn't

mention.

Share your thoughts below and vote for your favorite reason in the comments below and

my friends over at fabslife and I will pick a few of our favorite comments to win some

free swag.

You might win a shirt like the one I'm wearing today or even one of these cool hats! fabslife.com

was started in Carlsbad California by a 13 year old named Brandon Moss who was inspired

to create this company after being bullied at school.

So, do me a favor and check out his website if you've enjoyed this video.

Partners like forgive and be strong are crucial to helping the mission of this ministry and

I'd appreciate you guys giving them some love.

But until next time, "I'm That Christian Vlogger" and I want to encourage you to

experience, "faith in the first person."

God bless!

For more infomation >> 5 Reasons why you should forgive someone (even when it's hard) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Me and Papyrus | Undertale | Part 3 - Duration: 26:50.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to Undertale

Let's continue this game

Let's see what will happen

I see many snowdogs

Ok

That's a hard one

Again..

I think I got it

Oh, there was snow on my head

Which way should I go?

Sans.. Wait, let's see the other way

The dog...

Woof... Woof.. Ok?

Is that a dog's tail?

Cute dog

The greater dog

A dog in the big armor..

Let's go back to Sans

He was here before? What is that?

This is like zubats in the cave

I can't open the door

Nothing happens

I dunno

I probably will see Papyrus soon

Ah.. and Sans

What did you do with the dog..

I'm waiting

Do it..

Ok..

Welcome to Snowdin

Eat it twice..

11HP and 22HP..

15G and 25G... It's cheaper than the cinnamon bun

I only have 102G... I should be fine

Inn..

No no, I'm good

Amazing

Too many mails

A library

Nothing in there

Grillby's

Oh, these guys...

Two dogs.. Oh, there are four dogs.. No, five dogs

Is that her?

Am I talking to the rock?

A rock with the red hat

That's weird

I dunno

It's really foggy... I can't see

Papyrus...

Why not?

Ok

Ok

What is that?

What happened? Why is my heart blue?

I should try to mercy

I'm a dog... Really...

I'm free... I just came out of the house... Now what?

Oh, again?

I think I need to lower my health

I hope it's not gonna happen again

Thank god. It's over

Obviously, I'm a nice guy. Let's be a friends

What are you doing? Did you just jump over my head?

I like Papyrus

Nah, I'm good

Oh my god

Yes please

Is he a kid? Look at his car bed

You don't have hair! You don't have skin!

Great.. Ok..

We're done

Ok, let's stop for now. I will continue this game for the next video

Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Me and Papyrus | Undertale | Part 3 - Duration: 26:50.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL: Uranium One Just Blown WIDE OPEN, Hillary TERRIFIED - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> BOMBSHELL: Uranium One Just Blown WIDE OPEN, Hillary TERRIFIED - TODAY NEWS - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

ROYAL LOVE AFFAIRS | The truth about rumours of Prince Philip's affairs | Part 2 - Duration: 11:26.

For more infomation >> ROYAL LOVE AFFAIRS | The truth about rumours of Prince Philip's affairs | Part 2 - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Cosplay Hijab - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Cosplay Hijab - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

WOAY News at 5 11/16/2017 4:58 PM EST - Duration: 30:38.

For more infomation >> WOAY News at 5 11/16/2017 4:58 PM EST - Duration: 30:38.

-------------------------------------------

티아라 지연 몸매 나이, 티아라 지연 이동건 담배 동영상 사건 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 티아라 지연 몸매 나이, 티아라 지연 이동건 담배 동영상 사건 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Anna Popek w sypialnianej odsłonie. Fani piszą, że rozpala ich zmysły - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Anna Popek w sypialnianej odsłonie. Fani piszą, że rozpala ich zmysły - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

iSeeMAH Quick tip Nyx Contour and Elf brush rave! - Duration: 2:29.

hi guys welcome to Seema's quick tips I just had a product rave for you actually

this is a drugstore product it's by NYX or NYX it is the highlight and contour

palette and that's it there and it's a fantastic product now I'll show you what

it looks like now but the good thing about contour this contour powder

actually is the fact that the contour color itself is more of a cool type of

brown it's got a gray undertone which is fantastic for giving you the actual

shadows that you're looking for when you're doing a contour and there's also

an inexpensive brush that you can get from elf cosmetics

and this one works really well because it comes to like a little chiseled point

so all you have to do is pop it in the powder like this and get it on the tips

and then run it over the hollows of your cheeks and you'll get a nice subtle

contour without working too hard let the brush do everything for you

these things are inexpensive at the drugstore you can get them at your local

Target CVS I think Walgreens also carries it here in Canada I've seen

NYX that we have the drugstore Rexall that carries it always and getting you

there get these at the drugstore easily great contouring now I'm not crazy about

the white side of the powder because it's a little bit chalky so I'll show

you but the contour color for medium skin tones even a little bit fairer with

a light touch is fantastic so that's a quick tip from Seema I hope you enjoyed

that nice inexpensive product that does a great job thanks for joining me today

and I hope to see you again soon take care if you like the look I'm wearing

for the quick tip today then look at the description box below and you'll find a

link for the other video where I do this look thank you

For more infomation >> iSeeMAH Quick tip Nyx Contour and Elf brush rave! - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

The First Book of Moses, Commonly Called Genesis - 27 - Duration: 8:29.

For more infomation >> The First Book of Moses, Commonly Called Genesis - 27 - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jerry Vivino & Andy Langham @ Baked Potato 2015 - Duration: 12:32.

For more infomation >> Jerry Vivino & Andy Langham @ Baked Potato 2015 - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

7 Din Men Wazan Kam Karney Ka Nuska | Weight Loss Tips In Urdu - Duration: 3:18.

subscribe our channel

No comments:

Post a Comment