Friday, November 17, 2017

Youtube daily report Nov 18 2017

[What is your name?] Hello, my name is Yuto.

[When is your birthday?] My birthday is March 16, 1999.

[Which agency do you belong to?] My agency is WM Entertainment.

[What is your charming point?] I might look cute like this,

but I show a cool image when I dance,

so I think that is my charming point.

[Within 9 seconds, tell us!]

[Please say something with "Shin-Chan" concept] (T/N: Shin-Chan is a Japanese manga character)

I will work really hard.

I will work really hard in MIXNINE, so please support and love me a lot! Fighting!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB CC] 171117 MIXNINE [소년X소녀 '9'해줘] - U (Yuto) ONF - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Look What The White House Just Did To Depp Moments Ago – Trump ISN'T Messing Around! - Duration: 6:47.

BREAKING: Look What The White House Just Did To Depp Moments Ago – Trump ISN'T Messing

Around!

Johnny Depp often plays the character of a villain in his big screen Hollywood films,

but now he just made himself one for real.

Over the summer, when he made a media appearance to promote his new movie, he publicly fantasized

about killing President Donald Trump instead in front of rolling cameras and a massive

crowd of people at Cineramageddon in Glastonbury, U.K.

Despite being overseas when he made his terroristic remarks against the president, that didn't

stop karma from catching up with him.

Johnny Depp, who is the most overrated actor ever known to man can't get any press at

all.

Since the last installment of the has been Disney franchise that is the "Pirates of

the Caribbean" movies failed, he has now taken it upon himself to joke about an actor

assassinating a sitting president.

Depp, who by the way he talks and moves clearly seems in this video below to think he is the

real "Captain Jack Sparrow" thought his remark was hilarious.

But I doubt he is still laughing since the Secret Service issued a statement saying they

are aware and are investigating this asshat of a so-called actor.

watch the video :

Johnny Depp, who was speaking at Glastonbury, made a crude joke about President Trump.He

asked the crowd "When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?."

He then went on to make things worse by saying "I want to qualify, I am not an actor.

I lie for a living.

However, it has been a while and maybe it is time."

Although the over the hill actor didn't name John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Abraham

Lincoln back in 1865, he was met with a mix of cheers and boos at his asinine comment.

The White House replied this morning:

Johnny Depp's threat should be taken very seriously.

This man has a history of violent outbursts as we all know after his messy divorce from

his lovely wife Amber Heard.

She filed for divorce after being viciously beaten by this scumbag, who apparently is

so mentally disturbed that he thinks he's a pirate in real life.

The Guardian :

A judge ordered Depp to stay away from his estranged wife, who filed for divorce on Monday

and accused the actor of repeatedly physically assaulting her.

A Los Angeles judge has granted a restraining order against Johnny Depp from his estranged

wife Amber Heard, who has accused him of domestic violence, court documents show.

The documents, filed on Friday by lawyers representing Heard, state that Depp "violently

attacked" Heard on Saturday night in their penthouse apartment.

Photographs submitted to the court show Heard with a large bruise on her face, as well as

broken bottles, picture frames and shattered glass on the floor.

On Saturday evening, according to a statement from Heard filed on Friday in support of the

restraining order, Depp "began obsessing over something that wasn't true" and "became

extremely angry", eventually throwing a cellphone at Heard, striking her cheek and

eye "with extreme force".

Heard said that Depp "continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently

grabbing my face".

After Heard's friend Raquel Pennington entered the apartment, Depp "picked up the magnum

size bottle of wine he had been drinking out of, and he started swinging it around, smashing

everything he could", the statement continues.

A separate statement from Pennington, also submitted to the court, supports Heard's

description of events, alleging that Depp swung the magnum of wine "like a baseball

bat".

An opposing document filed by Depp's lawyers claims that "Amber is attempting to secure

a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse" and states that Depp is "unable

to attend the hearing on this matter and has not heard Amber's specific allegations against

him".

Lawyers for Depp did not immediately respond to requests from the Guardian for comment.

On Monday, Heard filed for divorce from Depp and is seeking spousal support from the Oscar-nominated

actor, to whom she was married for just over a year.

The document also alleges two other incidents of domestic violence by Depp in the past six

months, including one incident in April on Heard's birthday, in which Depp threw a

magnum-sized bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass at her, then grabbed her

by the hair and shoved her to the floor.

In her statement, Heard said that "during the entirety of our relationship, Johnny has

been verbally and physically abusive to me.

I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included

angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority

or disagreed with him."

Documents also showed that the couple split a day before the divorce filing, and soon

after the death on 20 May of Depp's mother, Betty Sue Palmer, after a long illness.

Depp and Heard recently made headlines for a dispute with Australian authorities, including

the deputy prime minister and minister for agriculture, Barnaby Joyce, after Heard brought

the pair's dogs into the country without first quarantining them, breaking the country's

strict biosecurity laws.

Heard admitted making a false customs declaration, in exchange for the charges against her of

illegally importing animals – which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison – being

dropped.

As part of the case, Depp and Heard were forced to make an apology video.

The filing was first reported by the website TMZ, who also first reported the pair's

split.

Where does this POS has been overpaid actor get off threatening our President in this

manner?

After the congressional baseball practice shooting, it's unconscionable that any human

being who has at least an ounce of moral compass would threaten our commander in chief this

way.

We might have reached the point where it might be a good idea for the Secret Service to make

an example out of one of these degenerates in Hollywood who can't fathom the fact that

they lost the 2016 election.

And how many of us wouldn't love to see the fake pirate behind bars?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Look What The White House Just Did To Depp Moments Ago – Trump ISN'T Messing Around! - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

CLASH ROYALE 🔴 LIVE - Duration: 2:21:34.

For more infomation >> CLASH ROYALE 🔴 LIVE - Duration: 2:21:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tin tức bóng đá - Cập nhật tin tức Manchestr United ngày /18/11/2017 ✔ - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> Tin tức bóng đá - Cập nhật tin tức Manchestr United ngày /18/11/2017 ✔ - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Visiting a dog Paradis, and a big beautiful home - Duration: 11:30.

go my love

go see your baby

the other are like..

is he allergic to something

big nose, its here baby

give a hug to voodoo like earlier

just be careful the fire worked yesterday

its hot

want to trow it?

want to kick it

oups sorry

yes go

the other side

that was a good kick

be careful love

in the leaves

he is looking for it

he is so cute with his ears forward

the first thing she did

she came to steal the ball

or the treats that was trown

I will go get another ball for voodoo

don't do that

you gained some muscles

he is like I want to play

are you giving a kiss and a hug

to say bye bye

yes

say bye bye voodoo

thats why we have to give him a hug and a kiss

he is staying on vacation with his friends

no he is staying on vacation with his friends

yes we can come back again

and play with the friends and dogs

are you giving a hug and kiss

my love

kiss and hug

For more infomation >> Visiting a dog Paradis, and a big beautiful home - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nghe Mưa - Da LAB, Emcee L, Krazi Noyze a.k.a HàGòn [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Nghe Mưa - Da LAB, Emcee L, Krazi Noyze a.k.a HàGòn [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Welchen AV Receiver kaufen? - Duration: 26:48.

For more infomation >> Welchen AV Receiver kaufen? - Duration: 26:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

For more infomation >> Ever Wonder Who Comes Up...

-------------------------------------------

Hospital escapee tells California judge: 'I really don't want to go back to Hawaii' - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Hospital escapee tells California judge: 'I really don't want to go back to Hawaii' - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP - 18 listopada 2017 - (Łk 18, 1-8) - Duration: 2:23.

[music]

Just because! Because I do not want! Understand? Because I do not want to!

I have heard this sentence a couple of times in my life.

When I really cared about something and I asked another person to do this for me -

this was their reaction.

I was trying to understand the reason. Why don't you want to help me?

The answer was - because I do not want to.

Such a naked, groundless "I do not want to" is something that paralyzes me, I have to say.

I have met a number of people who think this is how God reacts to us.

That this is His reaction to our prayers, our deep wishes

to have our sins forgiven, to be with Him forever, to be close to Him here and now.

He will say - I do not want to. But why don't you want it? Just because.

This is a false reasoning. Today Jesus tells a parable about a wicked judge,

who does not want to help the needy woman and who can finally convince himself but only for the sake of his own comfort.

Jesus says - God is not like that, God desires to always help us in all His divine powers.

He wants it. He is the God of the everlasting wanting, God of the unquenchable thirst.

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 18 listopada 2017 - (Łk 18, 1-8) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

I DIE AT TWILIGHT | Dead By Daylight PS4 Stream - Duration: 12:40.

Ok hey! I'm Merry Knives and this has been a FARCE! I've been streaming for about 12 minutes and I am- forgot to turn my mic on.

Whew! How delightful! How fun! Everything's amazing! Not really.

Umm. I already said this, but since my mic was off it doesn't really count.

Ummm, I have a fan on me because the A/C went out. It's unbelievably hot. Although not right now.

Last night like sucked! It was almost 90 f*cking degrees! [Mild Laughing]

And right now it's at a relatively cool 80.

Umm. And hopefully I can not die.

So far in the past five rounds I've played I have died every single time!

Much fun!

So much fun!

But this time~

We're going to survive!

I hope...

Please!

For the love of the gods.

I'm hoping that maybe I can break this streak by using a different survivor.

Which isn't actually smart or logical.

Because this survivor doesn't have anything.

I don't have any perks or anything on this character.

Please don't be the Hag!

Like, as someone who avidly loves playing as the hag...

Ok.

[Quietly] Sh*t.

Thank goodness it's not a Hag!

But a trapper is problematic.

[Quietly] F*ck!

[Survivor screams in pain]

[Survivor screams in a high pitch]

[Quietly] F*ck you.

[Furiously wiggling joystick]

He sees us.

Yeah I'm dead.

I'm absolutely, f*ck-alutely dead.

Absatively, f*cka-lutely!

Ok. So, new plan.

Save no one.

Just get the goddamn generators.

This is [gibberish maybe] fun.

Let's just take this.

Ok. This is looking really great.

[Whining] This is not fun!

[Quietly] Sh*t.

Nope.

SH*T!

Looks like the losing streak is going to continue...

But I won't let this dishearten me.

No! D:<

I'm gonna keep playing!

I'm gonna try to get better at this!

Well, this is the end of my streaming.

Umm.

I'm not-

Bye!

For more infomation >> I DIE AT TWILIGHT | Dead By Daylight PS4 Stream - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kailyn Lowry: I Have a Girlfriend! - Duration: 2:43.

Kailyn Lowry: I Have a Girlfriend!

Theres been a lot of news surrounding Kailyn Lowrys love life in recent weeks, but most of it has revolved around reports that Javi Marroquin is dating Briana DeJesus.

Just about anyone would be upset to learn their ex-husband is romantically involved with one of their colleagues, and many of those same folks would legitimately lose their minds if the situation played out in front of millions of obsessed.

But Lowry is somehow keeping her cool.

In fact, it seems she recently moved on to a new relationship, and the Kail Collective is loving the latest news about their queens partner.

Heres what we know about the romance between Kailyn and Dominique Potter:.

Tough Times in Lowry Land To say Kailyn has a lot on her plate these days would be a massive understatement.

The mother of three is currently coping with more drama than anyone else in the Teen Mom universe.

Taking It in Stride Kailyn is dealing with news that the father of her second child is dating a former friend while also raising three kids on her own, the youngest of whom is only 3 months old.

A One-Woman Empire On top of everything, Kail is still coming for Oprah and Martha Stewart in the media mogul department.

The girl has just about every kind of project imaginable in the works.

But She Still Makes Time For Her Take note, single moms: You cant care for anyone if youre not caring for yourself.

Kailyn seems to know that, which may be why she still makes time for romance.

The Latest on Kails Love Life Recently, Kailyn was rumored to be dating Dionisio Cephas.

But either those reports were bogus, or the relationship has fizzled.

Hayter Lover? These days, Kailyn is romantically involved with a woman, but its NOT her longtime friend and rumored lover Becky Hayter.

Wait! Theres more Kailyn Lowry: I Have a Girlfriend!! Just click Next below:.

For more infomation >> Kailyn Lowry: I Have a Girlfriend! - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nu-Trix song deconstructed + free audio Loops - Duration: 10:04.

hi guys this is new tricks listen guy today I am doing something different I

am answering a question from the author from Poland didn't obey Fiat the

question was especially for the a01 from Robin and the question was how do I use

it in a song so I was lately working on a song and I decided to actually take

that song and do a performance with it and I will explain how each instrument

is added to the song and then I'll play the whole thing together the master

clock is this it's the Arturia beat step pro and this

actually sends me teasing to all my devices and at the same time it's also

send a midi clock that is compatible with my volca beats i just need to put

it on play and then you see doesn't play because it's waiting for a signal coming

into this so now for press start on my

art when you throw this playing I'm gonna bring the volume down here I only

hear the chord that's this boxer that's it by itself

already have a nice look nice and then have met my gr8 volume up okay that's

the GP and the rhythm here is this here okay so that one is displaying that

playing all the time I also have my base station to base station to which is a

pretty cool scent and I'll turn it on so you this and there is an external extra

noise comes from the GP doesn't so I'm sending the Jaypee into the basic shop

so I've got the extra noise yeah okay that's my kind of baseline which is not

really just a rhythm bass not even just a noise basically and the last one is

the a 0 1 the 0 1 I actually don't send notes to it I'm just sending him the

MIDI clock and the start/stop so it starts the internal sync and the

internal sync plays the sequence that is in it so what I do I just I'm gonna take

off all the effects

that's what I hear the advantage of using something like

the mixer that

these are the effects you have these are the effects you have built in

the MX mixer I'll do another video just on the MX it's a pretty powerful

performance mixer the MX one and really it is a pretty cool thing now let's

listen to the whole thing

making that beat made me think about the fact that I could actually released all

these sounds and these loops separately so you can actually play with them make

whatever you want with them I'm just asking you guys to send me back what you

did with them so I will put a link down in the description so it sends you to my

new tricks com website and on there you're gonna have all the separate loops

of these sounds you know the volca beats of JP the base station the tr-8 and the

a zero one and then you play with them have fun make me another remix I don't

know just for fun and that's it I hope you're gonna have fun with that and if

you like what I'm doing thumb up if you don't well give me in sub what else you

want me to talk about and I hope you like what I'm doing which is

For more infomation >> Nu-Trix song deconstructed + free audio Loops - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

CLASH ROYALE 🔴 LIVE - Duration: 2:21:34.

For more infomation >> CLASH ROYALE 🔴 LIVE - Duration: 2:21:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fluid Art, Abstract Acrylic Painting ' Sea Life ' with floetrol Free Your Mind - Duration: 12:37.

For more infomation >> Fluid Art, Abstract Acrylic Painting ' Sea Life ' with floetrol Free Your Mind - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

고용희 프로필 김정일의 여인 ( 김정은 생모 ????? ) VS 김옥 - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> 고용희 프로필 김정일의 여인 ( 김정은 생모 ????? ) VS 김옥 - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

'부암동' 정영주 "실제로 갑질 당해봐, 참고해 연기했다" - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> '부암동' 정영주 "실제로 갑질 당해봐, 참고해 연기했다" - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Overcome the World Original Gospel Song by Jill Taylor - Duration: 3:01.

Life is full of frustrations

Life is full of care

Full of dashed expectations

Feels like life is going nowhere

But be confident, be courageous

Be filled with joy

He said, I've overcome the world

I've overcome the world

I've overcome the world for you

My conquest is accomplished, my victory abiding, I've overcome the world for you

People try to drag you into their stuff

when you're drowning in a sea of your own

Nothing you do feels like its ever enough

Can't be everything to everyone

But be confident, be courageous

be filled with joy

He said I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world

I've overcome the world for you

My conquest is accomplished, my victory abiding, I've overcome the world for you

You haven't crossed over into this yet

Letting His peace flood into your soul

still haven't figured out how to forget

The way you used to live all on your own

But be confident, be courageous

Be filled with joy

He said, I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world

I've overcome the world for you

My conquest is accomplished, my victory abiding, I've overcome the world

He said I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world for you

My conquest is accomplished, my victory abiding, I've overcome the world

He said, I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world, I've overcome the world for you

My conquest is accomplished, my victory abiding, I've overcome the world for you

For more infomation >> Overcome the World Original Gospel Song by Jill Taylor - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [YANG MI] 15112017| Michael Kors The Walk, ShangHai - Duration: 5:35.

Now is the moment to welcome the superstar.

Let us welcome the global brand ambassador of Michael Kors,

Yang Mi.

Welcome.

And at the same time, let's welcome Mr. Michael Kors.

Welcome. Pls take some photos together.

While YangMi will keep her step here.

Pls take care of the cameramen at these 3 areas.

We will take the photos of you alone.

Wow! You're so beautiful.

Pls take care of every camera.

We will prolong the time for every photographer.

Thank you. Thanks to the media.

Next, we are going to have a simple interview with you.

So, firstly, we want to welcome you for attending to Michael Kors The Walk party in Shanghai.

We all know that you can easily attracts people through your works or your streetsnap in the airport.

So, it can be concluded as you are one of the fashion pioneers.

Then, our theme this time (for the party) is The Walk.

What did you understand about The Walk? Please share it to everyone.

Hello, everyone. I'm YangMi.

My understanding towards The Walk is no matter where you are, if you want, then it will be your stage/runway.

"No matter where you are, if you want, then it will be your stage". Right?

Wow! Well said.

Then, the end of the year is coming soon. And we all know that Christmas and New Year are the time that are very suitable for parties.

Do you have any suggestion on some items for parties?

There are lots of party at the end of this year.

Personally, I will suggest the items with some shiny elements.

Today, I did consider to choose the item with some shiny and party-like elements in it. Yeah.

So, remember that the items must be bling bling.

Not only will let you be bling bling(attractive) in parties, but also bling bling (success) in works and loves. Right?

Okay. Thank you. Thank you, Yang Mi.

Next, we are going to let the reporters/media to start groups interview.

Ok. This is for you.

《Legend of FuYao》is going to be finished filming soon. Yeah.

Haven't finished filming yet.

Just want to look pretty. Yeah. (×3)

In the end of the year, there are my own year-end plans. However, for personal schedule, I don't decide to tell the public. Thanks.

For the time being, I won't have any works during the New Year countdown.

Pardon?

For the time being, I will immediately go back to HengDian after this event is finished. Need to finish filming《Legend of FuYao》.

Yes. (×3)

Thank you. Thanks y'all.(×2)

Who is she?!

Right now, the screaming sound is very loud.

So, she is our global brand ambassador, YangMi.

Wow! YangMi is so pretty today.

Gonna interview her soon. Are you guys very excited right now?

Hello, YangMi!

Please introduce yourself to the audience who are watching the live.

Hello.

- You are very pretty and attractive today. - *YangMi: Cannot hear. (×2)*

You are very pretty today.

Can you please share about your views towards your style today?

I think that because today is a party. So, party should be a bit shinny. Yeah.

We love your style today very much and we also very anticipate your performance today. Okay?

Thank you.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [YANG MI] 15112017| Michael Kors The Walk, ShangHai - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

Brother Valentine - Movie - Duration: 30:11.

For more infomation >> Brother Valentine - Movie - Duration: 30:11.

-------------------------------------------

НОВЫЙ БОТ ДЛЯ СБОРА С КРАНОВ / ОКУПАЕТСЯ ЗА ПЕРВЫЙ ДЕНЬ / РАБОТАЕМ НАД БОТОМ ДЛЯ FREEBITCOIN - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> НОВЫЙ БОТ ДЛЯ СБОРА С КРАНОВ / ОКУПАЕТСЯ ЗА ПЕРВЫЙ ДЕНЬ / РАБОТАЕМ НАД БОТОМ ДЛЯ FREEBITCOIN - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 4 DOUBLE CAST COMBOS RIVEN | Hướng Dẫn Combo Double Cast Cho Riven - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> TOP 4 DOUBLE CAST COMBOS RIVEN | Hướng Dẫn Combo Double Cast Cho Riven - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Aliluaaaa - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Aliluaaaa - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Bible Time with Jason Wallace - Duration: 9:43.

For more infomation >> Bible Time with Jason Wallace - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Taja Kalam - Post Script - Duration: 17:26.

Hello

Whats up? I was waiting for your call only.

hmm

hmm

Ok.

Parag….

Listen to me..

Can you please listen to me once?

Why we are talking about it again and again?

How can you know without coming here?

Yes I agree..

Yes I understand what you are saying.

Yes I know family is important.

My parents also live in India. we will go there for holidays

or else they can come over here.

I don't like your confusion about relations.

Don't say anything about your patriotism. I have heard it so many times.

We have our own life ….. right?

I am experiencing this life for past 6 months.

No interference in each other's life. And most important thing is Job satisfaction.

You and your job… that's it!

I am already getting late today and you are arguing with me on the same topic again.

Why are you talking about car? I told you Sell.

I will buy new one if at all I am back .

See Parag I am getting too late to the office. I have to leave now.

We will talk later.

Love you. Take care. Bye

Are you Indian? Yes. I am a Maharashtrian.

Oh ok.I regularly come here, I haven't seen you before.

I came here to visit my daughter's place. First time Visit.

Grandpaa, I am getting late. I am leaving now. We will meet again. Bye.

Oh mother, please don't interfere in our problem.

We will sort out our problem.

ok. I am hanging up the phone.

Ok

Take care. Bye.

Have the hot Coffee. Why you bothered?

I would have brought it. That's fine !!

you are living at your daughter's place, do you?

Yes.

she was insisting for so many days.

My wife also told me that as she cannot travel, at least I should go to her place to see how she is doing.

My wife also told me that as she cannot travel, at least I should go to her place to see how she is doing.

Why she did not come? No.

She is suffering of arthritis.

So, Did you like America?? Yes. It is very beautiful.

In no way one can complain.

I also like it so much. You know, my husband Parag lives in India.

my husband Parag lives in India.

I came here for office project for couple of years.. Now I have decided,

Now I have decided not to go back. I will insist him to come here.

He is in Army. He is a Captain. Currently his posting is in Rajasthan.

Army is noble profession. Army?? Noble Profession??

Oh! Not at all, infact it is a boring life. Grandpaa,

After marriage I was there for just one month but then I literally ran away from there.

Why didn't you like that place?

For miles together there was just desert and desert and nothing else.

For miles together there was just desert and desert and nothing else.

And there was no scope for my qualification in the village where he was posted.

And there was no scope for my qualification in the village where he was posted.

Love marriage?

Yes. Kind of.

Actually we met in one party.

I liked him so we got married.

At that time, I thought I can adjust.

But then I realised that

its just not my cup of tea.

Then I got the opportunity to come here and I liked living here.

Then I got the opportunity to come here and I liked living here.

So I am telling him that just leave that army and come here.

I am sure he will get some interesting job as per his caliber.

I am sure he will get some interesting job as per his caliber.

What do you like here?

After working here I realised that

the exposure we get,

job satisfaction,

appreciation of my work

These all factors are really important that make the job very enjoyable

These all factors are really important that make the job very enjoyable

Anyways, Do you regularly come here?

Yes. after my daughter and son in law leave for office, I come here.

Time goes well and

here I can peacefully read letters sent by my wife

I also write a letter to her.

Does grandmaa write letters to you? yes.

I also send her letters.

Yesterday when we met, I was writing a letter to her.

And , you received the answer today?

hey, how is this possible to get immediate reply.

It will take 15 days to reach my letter to her

and after that it will take further 15 days to get her reply. This was her reply to my last letter

Oh may god!! How much trouble it is!!

First to write the letter,

then attach a stamp to it, then drop it in the post office.

How can someone afford this much time? Email is better than this letter.

It works on one click.

Now, Grandpaa email is also boring.

Now a days, I think video call is better that email. I also do that.

I don't know how to send an email.

Video chat is Out of question.

I don't have a computer in India at our house. See,

if you had a computer you could directly chat with Grandmaa

or you can do video call to her.

But dear, she is totally bedridden.

Ohh.. what happened to her?

Arthritis!!

She is bedridden for last 10 years.

10 years???

She must be fade up…no? No!!

how can she get fade up

I am always there for her.

Actually her room is our whole world.

I kept Tape recorder, TV, Radio in her room.

I kept Tape recorder, TV, Radio in her room.

I kept Tape recorder, TV, Radio in her room.

I have a nice collection of Indian classical music.

We used to go to the Classical concerts regularly.

But now a days

she can't go outside for such programs.

But why don't you go then?

I can't go without her.

she gets so bored.

I am here in America right now

but my heart is still with her.

I don't understand the behaviour of your generation.

Parag's grandmother do not eat unless his grandfather has eaten.

Somehow, I cant really manage it.

In older times the lifestyle of women was totally different.

Now times have changed! Now see,

I usually leave home early in the morning and come home late at night.

Many times, I cannot spare time to have lunch or dinner.

Yes you are true dear. So how can I manage to write a letter?

So how can I manage to write a letter?

Your generation run on the tick on the clock.

My daughter also sends me an email or she calls me.

But there is a different charm in writing letters.

Charm?? and about letters?? Yes! In our house in India,

we have a huge hutch.

We collected all old letters received by my parents, my daughter, relatives and friends also.

We collected all old letters received by my parents, my daughter, relatives and friends also.

We collected all old letters received by my parents, my daughter, relatives and friends also.

Have you kept those old letters yet? Yes!

That's a great leisure for us.

If my wife gets bored I read these old letters.

While reading these old letters, we forget about our age.

We relive those moments again.

My parents are no more

but while reading their letters we get the pleasure to meet them.

but while reading their letters we get the pleasure to meet them.

Let me tell you one interesting thing,

One day I received a letter:

I am coming for lunch. Please cook my favourite dishes."

I am coming for lunch. Please cook my favourite dishes."

we were not getting who wrote this letter.

My all friends called my wife Vahini.

My wife said, "Handwriting looks like the letter is from Sadubhau".

My wife said, "Handwriting looks like the letter is from Sadubhau".

I will prepare Zunka-Bhakri.

And yes, she was true. That letter was Sadu's.

Had Grandmaa ever written letters to you? Yes!

Once I was on one month tour for my office work.

I received her letter.

she wrote,

Please come soon

our home is waiting for you

and as a Taja kalam "Me also"

Taja Kalam means? Nota bene (Post script)

Ohh right! you are not going to office today?

Yes! I have to go!

But I enjoy chatting with you.

Grandpaa, what do you write to Grandmaa?

Yesterday, I have sent a letter to her.

I wrote,

"America is very beautiful". "Our daughter is very well taking care of myself".

"Our daughter is very well taking care of myself".

Then I wrote Taja Kalam:

"Miss You very much"

"Miss You very much"

"Dear Shakuntala,

Today, I am writing this letter from Indian coffee shop near Rani's house.

Today, I am writing this letter from Indian coffee shop near Rani's house.

Here I met one new friend

Her name is Sonia.

She is very nice.

She is talkative.

We chat regularly.

She calls me Aajoba.

Her husband lives in India. She came here on some office project.

She loves her husband very much and she has equally fallen in love with America.

I think her plan is settle down here permanently.

She is insisting her husband to come here to settle down.

We speak on phone regularly

but when I write you a letter, it feels better.

Please take care of yourself.

Yours Vishwas

Hi Grandpaa, How is your Taja kalam?

Taja kalam. is very nice.

do you receive Grandmaa's letter?

Yes. It's received.

Grandpaa, can you please show me? I want to read it

I want to read it

but only if you do not have any problem.

As you said, one can recognise the person's emotions through his handwritting

I want to experience that. I will also write a letter to Parag.

Let him know how desperately I need him here.

Let him know how desperately I need him here.

Grandpaa, I like him so much

but he should come here.

Dear, How would he know your feelings from a letter?

It will take a long time.

Letters has their own language.

This language has fragrance, has colour.

Ohh…I could not understand anything from what you said .

Ohh…I could not understand anything from what you said.

Oh dear, how can I explain you?

You should experience that emotion.

See,

people say that love has pink colour

But Loveletter can have blue colour also.

But Loveletter can have blue colour also.

Those who posses a mind like a clean spotless sky, they like blue colour. Grandmaa likes blue colour.

You wanted to read Grandmaa's letter?

Read this but you won't understand her handwriting.

Grandpaa,

This is not a letter. It looks like child has scribbled something

This is her letter only.

Due to arthritis her fingers are cramped.

She cannot write her own.

But upon my insistence, she practices to write.

But how do know her language with these strokes?

But how do know her language with these strokes?

The more the strokes, the more Taja Kalam (Post Script)

So to say in your language its Love you, miss you etc.

I had enquired in my previous letter , Should I come earlier?

If yes then 2 strokes and if No then 3 strokes.

See these 3 strokes.

How romantic!!

Our generation was more romantic than yours.

Our generation was more romantic than yours.

We did not say love you to each other ever.

We were able to know from a stare, from a touch.

You write a letter to Parag. Keep on writing.

One day, he will surely come to you running

Yes. Definitely I will try.

But, I do not expect much.

Let's see.

Time will decide.

Grandpaa here... Where have you been for a week?

One good news!!

Parag is coming here for a vacation. He is coming for a month only but its ok.

There is so much for me that he is coming.

But I am sure that he would love America.

Ohh. That's nice! And when he comes , hold him!!

Today, you are looking really different.

Parag gave me this

What about your Taja Kalam?

Taja Kalam (Grandmaa) called me to come back to home.

I have just come to say that

Grandmaa has paralysis attack.

Grandmaa has paralysis attack.

The right side is completely disabled.

Myself and my daughter are leaving tomorrow.

I am very sure that she will get well soon,…. no she has to.

The language of letters is yet to be completed.

There are so many letters to write yet.

Yes. It will happen.

Will you please give me your address? I will definitely write a letter to you.

Then, will you put it in a hutch?

Yes. Definitely!

I will always remember my friend from Seattle.

But I will send you an email.

My daughter taught me how to send an email.

Would you like to have a cup of coffee?

Yes. Ofcourse!

For more infomation >> Taja Kalam - Post Script - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

OTEL VLOGU!! ANTALYA BELDİBİ PREMİER PALACE RİXOS HOTEL - Duration: 20:21.

For more infomation >> OTEL VLOGU!! ANTALYA BELDİBİ PREMİER PALACE RİXOS HOTEL - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Liponow RJ: Vende no RJ ? Assista o Vídeo! - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Liponow RJ: Vende no RJ ? Assista o Vídeo! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP - 18 listopada 2017 - (Łk 18, 1-8) - Duration: 2:23.

[music]

Just because! Because I do not want! Understand? Because I do not want to!

I have heard this sentence a couple of times in my life.

When I really cared about something and I asked another person to do this for me -

this was their reaction.

I was trying to understand the reason. Why don't you want to help me?

The answer was - because I do not want to.

Such a naked, groundless "I do not want to" is something that paralyzes me, I have to say.

I have met a number of people who think this is how God reacts to us.

That this is His reaction to our prayers, our deep wishes

to have our sins forgiven, to be with Him forever, to be close to Him here and now.

He will say - I do not want to. But why don't you want it? Just because.

This is a false reasoning. Today Jesus tells a parable about a wicked judge,

who does not want to help the needy woman and who can finally convince himself but only for the sake of his own comfort.

Jesus says - God is not like that, God desires to always help us in all His divine powers.

He wants it. He is the God of the everlasting wanting, God of the unquenchable thirst.

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 18 listopada 2017 - (Łk 18, 1-8) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Justice O'Neill responds to criticism over Facebook post - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Justice O'Neill responds to criticism over Facebook post - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Batido adelgazante y saludable de fresa, avena y jengibre - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> Batido adelgazante y saludable de fresa, avena y jengibre - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Hudson Splits From David Otunga, Files For Restraining Order - Duration: 5:02.

Jennifer Hudson Splits From David Otunga, Files For Restraining Order

After a decade together, it is all over for Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga.

However, an ugly custody battle may just be beginning.

According to People Magazine, the split has been in the works for a very long time.

The former American Idol finalist and the professional wrestler have been engaged for ages, but never set a wedding date.

"They have been in the process of ending their relationship for a number of months," Hudson's rep tells People, adding in mysterious and upsetting fashion:.

Today, Jennifer requested and received a protective order against her ex-fiancé.

Jennifer's actions are solely taken in the best interest of their son..

Indeed, the stars are parents to an eight-year old also named David.

Typically, news that someone has filed for a restraining order implies some sort of abuse has taken place.

But an attorney for Otunga says this isnt the case.

"Mr Otunga has never abused or harassed Ms.

Hudson or their son, and it is unfortunate, especially in today's climate, that she would feel the need to make these false allegations against him, Tracy M.

Rizzo said via statement,.

Mr Otunga looks forward to his day in court and in being awarded the residential care of the parties' only child.

Speaking to TMZ, Rizzo claims the only reason Hudson took this legal step was out of fear that she would lose custody of David Jr.

David Otunga has been trying to negotiate the terms of an amicable parenting agreement with Ms.

Hudson for several weeks now, the lawyer says.

She continues:.

However, when it became apparent to Ms.

Hudson that Mr Otunga would be the parent granted residential care of the child, as a result of Mr Otunga being the childs primary caregiver while Ms.

Hudson pursues her career all over the world, Ms.

Hudson decided to file a meritless Petition for Order of Protection in an effort to gain an unfair advantage in the custody dispute.

As a result of Mr Otungas career in the WWE, Ms.

Hudson felt that she could give an award winning performance in court to portray herself as the victim. .

Mr Otunga has never abused or harassed Ms.

Hudson or their son..

After just a year of dating, Hudson and Otunga got engaged way back in 2008.

Their son was born in August of the following year.

In between these monumental developments, Hudson suffered the ultimate tragedy:.

Her mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson, were fatally shot in a Chicago home.

Moreover, her seven-year-old nephew, Julian King, was found dead in the backseat of a car.

Hudson's ex-brother-in-law, William Balfour, was convicted of the murders in 2012.

We wish her the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment